时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Hi. Hello. | 你好 |
[00:53] | Good morning, Siobhan. | 早上好 西沃恩 |
[00:55] | Sorry to bother you today | 很抱歉今天打扰您 |
[00:58] | Uh, hey. Sharon. Uh, hi. No problem. | 早上好 莎伦 没关系的 |
[01:02] | I wanted to discuss your results and I didn’t know, | 我本想跟你讨论一下化验结果 才知道发生了什么 |
[01:05] | but I thought you would want the chance to be aware, | 可我想 你还是希望知道的 |
[01:07] | if you’re up to it. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[01:08] | Yeah, sure. Okay. | 是的 当然了 |
[01:11] | I won’t draw it out. It’s a good result | 我长话短说 是好结果 |
[01:13] | The journey we went on with the amniocentesis | 血液检测之后 |
[01:16] | after what the blood test showed us… | 我们做的羊膜穿刺术显示… |
[01:18] | everything looks healthy | 一切都很健康 |
[01:22] | Okay. Good | 好的 那就好 |
[01:25] | Great. And you’re still well? No spotting, no bleeding? | 那好 你一切都好吗 有出现异物或者流血吗 |
[01:29] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[01:31] | Okay. | 很好 |
[01:32] | Well, in terms of all the results I have for you | 那么 根据你的所有检查结果 |
[01:35] | there is nothing I think we should be concerned about. | 没有什么需要担心的 |
[01:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:42] | Great. -So, Davina will reach out | 很好 -那么 达维娜会跟你联系 |
[01:43] | to make an appointment for your 20-week scan. | 预约第20周的检查 |
[01:46] | But I’m thinking of you at this time | 可我现在 有在担心你 |
[01:49] | And if there’s anything I can do. | 如果有什么我能效劳的… |
[01:51] | Okay. Great. Thank you. Thanks, Sharon. | 好的 谢谢你 莎伦 |
[04:01] | You know, you fucked me | 你把我搞惨了 |
[04:03] | You fucked me right in the ass here. | 你他妈把我搞烂了 |
[04:06] | What you’ve done, Juliet, is you’ve taken a strap-on | 朱丽叶 你的所作所为 就是把我捆住 |
[04:08] | and you fucked me right in the ass, yeah? | 然后狠狠地搞我 知道吗 |
[04:11] | Call me. Please. | 拜托 打给我 |
[04:21] | Have a seat. -Thank you | 请坐吧 -谢谢你 |
[04:26] | I will see you later. -Okay. | 稍后见 -好的 |
[04:27] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:33] | Hello, Marcia. -Hi, Kendall. Hi | 你好 玛西娅 -你好 肯德尔 |
[04:37] | Mes condoleances | 节哀顺变 |
[04:39] | Sorry for your loss | 节哀顺变 |
[04:41] | Thank you. Uh, likewise. -Yes | 谢谢你 你也一样, -谢谢 |
[04:46] | It’s a terrible shock. | 大家备受打击 |
[04:48] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:50] | And, uh, where… where have you… | 你…你从哪… |
[04:53] | When did you get in? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[04:55] | We spoke every morning and afternoon, | 我们每天早上和下午 会联系 |
[04:57] | so I came as soon as I heard. -Okay | 所以 一听说 我就来了 -好吧 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I mean, uh… | 我是说 |
[05:05] | I honestly… I didn’t think you guys were… | 老实说: 我不知道你们… |
[05:09] | You know? -We were very close. | 我是说 -我们很亲密 |
[05:12] | It was complicated | 很复杂 |
[05:14] | but we spoke intimately every evening | 可是 我们每晚都亲密交谈 |
[05:18] | Right. Okay | 好吧 行 |
[05:24] | Graham, Janet. -We’re so sorry | 格雷厄姆·珍尼特 -节哀顺变 |
[05:27] | Thank you so, so much | 非常感谢 |
[05:29] | for your sending of flowers | 谢谢你们送来花 |
[05:33] | Praying for you, Ken. -Oh, thankyou | 为你祈祷 肯 -谢谢你 |
[05:35] | It’s so nice to see you, dear one | 亲爱的 见到你真好 |
[05:42] | Hey, brother. -Sorry, Ken. | 你好 兄弟 -节哀顺变 肯 |
[05:44] | Thank you. Thanks, Cyd | 谢谢你 谢谢 希德 |
[05:56] | Sorry for your loss | 节哀顺变 |
[05:58] | So sorry, Kendall. -Thank you, Penny. Thanks. | 节哀顺变 肯德尔 -谢谢你 佩妮 |
[06:00] | Thanks, Mark. | 谢谢 马克 |
[06:02] | Hey. -Hey. | 你好 -你好 |
[06:03] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[06:08] | Hey. -Hey. | 你好 -你好 |
[06:17] | What’s up with Marcia? | 玛西娅是怎么回事 |
[06:19] | Oh, the belle of the ball? -Death becomes her. | 舞会上的美女吗 -死亡很搭她 |
[06:22] | And, like, where… where’s… You know, where’s Kerry? | 还有…凯莉去哪儿了 |
[06:27] | In Marcia’s trunk | 在玛西娅的后备箱里 |
[06:29] | Inside an anaconda. Inside a sarcophagus | 被毒蛇吃了 在石棺里 |
[06:32] | You know that Marcia hasn’t seen Dad | 按照爸的日程表来看 |
[06:34] | in, like, seven weeks. Says on his calendar. | 玛西娅已经七个星期没见过他了 |
[06:36] | Intimate calls every night | 他们每晚亲密通话 |
[06:38] | Did you get that one? -No. | 你们知道吗 -不知道 |
[06:40] | I think I might sue her | 我应该起诉她 |
[06:40] | for making me think of Dad doing phone sex | 让我以为 爸在电话性爱 |
[06:45] | No? | 不说点什么吗 |
[06:46] | Yeah. No. I could do a phone sex bit if you want | 不了 如果你想的话 我也可以侃一段 |
[06:49] | I just thought you wouldn’t be in the mood | 恐怕你是没有那个心情听 |
[06:51] | Yeah, I’m actually… I’m fine | 我实际上…很好 |
[06:54] | Like, I’m sure it’ll crush me, eventually | 虽然我确定它最终会击垮我 |
[06:57] | Freight train a -coming! But today I’m… Yeah, I’m okay. | 货运火车来了 可是今天我…我还好 |
[07:00] | Yeah? -Yeah. | 是吗 是的 |
[07:02] | I feel knocked out. | 我觉得好累 |
[07:04] | Yeah. -I didn’t sleep. | 没错 -我没睡觉 |
[07:06] | I wonder if maybe I’ve just thought about it so much | 我猜 是不是我已经想过太多次了 |
[07:08] | one way or another that I don’t know | 这样或者那样 |
[07:10] | I’ve maybe pre -grieved. -Well, good for you. I mean, | 我可能已经提前悲伤过了 -那挺好的 |
[07:15] | I don’t believe you, but… | 我不相信你 可是 |
[07:18] | No. Well | 不 |
[07:21] | Either way, we should, you know, huddle | 无论如何 我们应该聚在一起 |
[07:24] | ’cause… -Yeah, yeah | 因为… -是的 |
[07:25] | for some of us, it’s a sad day. But for others | 对于我们中的一些人 今天很悲伤 然而对于另一些人 |
[07:27] | it’s Coronation Demolition Derby | 这是大爆破加冕日 |
[07:31] | What’s the schedule? | 日程怎么安排的 |
[07:35] | Work call is 11:00, I think. | 电话会议应该在11 点 |
[07:49] | Hey. How we doing? | 大家还好吗 |
[07:53] | It’s so strange being here. | 没有他在 |
[07:54] | Yeah. -… without him. | 感觉好奇怪 -是的 |
[07:55] | Indeed. Indeed. So, what have I missed? | 没错 没错 我错过了什么 |
[07:58] | A lot of incoming | 很多来电 |
[07:59] | Lot of incoming. -Yes. | 很多很多电话 -是的 |
[08:01] | Presidents. Prime ministers. | 总统们 首相们 |
[08:03] | Yep. Just trying to keep everything stable. | 是的 努力保持一切平稳 |
[08:05] | Board on the line in, what, an hour, to pick a new top dog | 董事会将在一个小时后连线 选出新的老大 |
[08:10] | And what’s your sense, Frank? What are the, uh, CEO vibes? | 你什么感觉 弗兰克 谁会是新的 CEO |
[08:15] | Would anyone care for… | 有谁愿意来… |
[08:21] | a look at the china? | 参观一下瓷器吗 |
[08:28] | He was gonna fire half that room. | 他本打算把那屋子里 一半的人都炒了的 |
[08:29] | Do people know that? Should we get that out there? | 大家都知道吗 我们应该说出来吗 |
[08:32] | No. We don’t want it to look like a shit show | 不 不要搞成一场闹剧 |
[08:34] | You know, it’s chaos narratives… | 虽然这是个混乱的故事 |
[08:37] | fratricide narratives, bad narratives | 自相残杀的故事 和垃圾故事 |
[08:39] | Hey. Hey. guys. -Hi. | 家人们 -你好 |
[08:42] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[08:43] | I’m… I’m sorry. I’m sorry for your loss. | 我…我很抱歉 请节哀顺变 |
[08:45] | Thanks, man. -Thank you | 谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[08:48] | It’s just great that we can all… | 还好 我们大家可以… |
[08:50] | The family can support each other and stay strong through this | 家人们可以互相支持 共渡难关 |
[08:54] | Yeah. -Thanks, Greg | 是的 -谢谢 格雷格 |
[08:56] | My guys. | 我的家人 |
[08:58] | My lovely guys. | 我亲爱的家人 |
[08:59] | Okay. Hey, hey. You know, we’re not, like, | 行了 行了 你应该知道 |
[09:01] | playing Chutes and Ladders. Okay? Our dad just died. | 我们没有从小一起长大 好吗 我们的父亲刚去世 |
[09:04] | -And… -No, I’m sorry | 所以… 确实对不起 |
[09:07] | I’m sad. | 我很悲伤 |
[09:08] | And just thinking about how things will shake down | 只是在想 事情会怎么发展 |
[09:11] | Right? There’s the board meeting coming up… | 董事会马上要召开了… |
[09:14] | any minute, and I talked to Ewan and he’ll have a say | 我和尤恩聊过了 他有发言权 |
[09:16] | So… -You… You need to get | 所以… -你…你需要一个 |
[09:17] | a new mommy. Okay? | 新的妈妈 知道吗 |
[09:19] | We’re not your mommy. | 我们不是你的妈妈 |
[09:21] | I’m… I’m getting a call here. Could you maybe… | 我要…我要接电话了 能麻烦你 |
[09:24] | Thanks, Greg. -Yeah. No, I mean it. Seriously. | 谢谢 格雷格 -我是真心的 认真的 |
[09:25] | Fuck right on off. Thank you. -Sorry, guys. | 快滚吧 谢谢你 -抱歉了 |
[09:28] | Matsson. Do I? | 是马特森 我要接吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah. | 接吧 |
[09:32] | Let’s just… Let’s… Let’s… | 我们先 我们… |
[09:34] | just do five… -Yeah | 准备一下… -好 |
[09:35] | And get our ducks in a row. Yeah? I mean, we… | 让我们把事情理顺 我们… |
[09:37] | We fucking blurt and he puts it on his socials | 不然我们他妈没考虑好 说出的话 他一旦放在网络上 |
[09:39] | and suddenly we sold Manhattan for glass beads | 我们捡了芝麻丢了西瓜 |
[09:42] | Right? -Okay. I’ll let it ring out | 对吗 -好吧 我让它响着吧 |
[09:47] | So, the aim is, we’d like to make an announcement today | 所以目标是今天我们要发表声明 |
[09:50] | Stating who we think would take over in the interim | 宣布谁会在过渡时期接管公司 |
[09:53] | ready for Monday. -Right. And here’s my position | 在周一上任 -没错 我的立场是 |
[09:56] | I wonder if we don’t wanna take control of the plane here. | 我想知道 我们是否需要掌控公司 |
[09:59] | Yeah, well. The… I guess the first thing is the GoJo deal. | 是的…当务之急是跟GOJO的交易 |
[10:02] | The board, the shareholders, everyone’s very keen. | 董事会股东们 每个人都很迫切 |
[10:04] | So… -No, exactly. And I tell you, | 所以… -没错 说实话 |
[10:06] | I worry about the kids’ commitment to the deal | 我非常担心继承人们对这次交易的重视程度 |
[10:08] | If we called around the board, Frank | 如果我们召集董事会 弗兰克 |
[10:10] | you would hold a lot of sway on the interim appointment | 你对临时任命决定的影响力会很大 |
[10:13] | They’d like senior management input, yeah | 他们确实需要高级管理层的意见 |
[10:15] | Right, and if the message we gave was to be, you know, | 没错 如果我们传递的信息类似于 |
[10:18] | “But that the kids are… are… | 但是 继承人们都… |
[10:20] | Screw ups and dipshits. | 是一群变态的蠢货 |
[10:23] | Maybe, uh, not constitutionally | 应该是在此时此刻 |
[10:25] | well -equipped at this point… | 没有完全做好准备… |
[10:28] | to take on the role -Yeah. | …接任该项职位 -没错 |
[10:30] | I guess the question then, uh, would just be | 我猜 下一个问题会是 |
[10:33] | “Who might we favor?’ | 我们更支持谁 |
[10:34] | Gerri, obviously, is a safe pair of hands | 当然是格丽 她是安全牌 |
[10:37] | She’s done it recently. -Yeah. | 而且近期她接任过 -是的 |
[10:40] | Although, obviously, generally speaking. | 虽然 但是通常来讲 |
[10:42] | the CFO might be considered the natural interim | 首席财务官才是最好的临时接任者 |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:46] | I guess you’ve already had your tilt at the windmill on here. | 我猜 你已经开始在筹谋大计了吧 |
[10:49] | Exactly. I’ve already done it. And quite successfully | 没错 我以前接任过 还挺成功的 |
[10:52] | And it’s an interim role… | 这就是个暂时的角色 |
[10:54] | to do the deal. I’d get it done | 为了完成交易而已 我会保证交易顺利的 |
[10:56] | Buckle you into your golden parachute, Karl. | 为你平安落地提供最好的保障 卡尔 |
[10:58] | Well… | 哇… |
[11:00] | Don’t push me out the plane so fast there, Gerr. | 别这么着急把我排除在外啊 格丽 |
[11:03] | Well, with the old man gone. | 老家伙刚走 |
[11:04] | I can’t help but wonder if I don’t have a little left to give. | 我忍不住思考 我还有什么可以奉献的 |
[11:07] | Look. I think you’re a corporate legend | 我觉得你是企业的传奇人物 |
[11:10] | What you did in the ’90s with cable? | 你在九十年代做的关于有线网络的事情 |
[11:14] | Huge. -Logan was souring on you. | 让人震撼 -洛根厌恶你 |
[11:17] | Well, Logan’s not around anymore | 洛根已经不在了 |
[11:20] | I would just like to say… -Yeah | 我想对各位尊敬的… -好的 |
[11:22] | …to this senior group of very respected greybeards | …高级管理层 说的是 |
[11:25] | that all I have ever personally asked | 我本人只想 |
[11:28] | is the chance to serve. | 有个机会做出点贡献 |
[11:31] | I mean, I’m sick with grief. | 我的意思是 我不想哀悼了 |
[11:33] | You’re sick with grief? – -But I… | 你不想哀悼了吗 -但是我… |
[11:35] | Well, you might wanna put down that fish taco | 那你最好把这块鱼肉卷放下 |
[11:36] | You’re getting your melancholy everywhere. | 因为你的悲伤之情 通过食欲 散发得到处都是 |
[11:38] | Very funny, but… | 绝 但是 真的… |
[11:40] | were the opportunity to arise, | 如果有这样一个机会 |
[11:41] | all I would say is that if there’s a ring | 假如真的有这样一场竞争 |
[11:44] | my hat’s in, respectfully. | 我会心怀感恩地登台 |
[11:48] | Well, I would just say, um, | 要我说的话 |
[11:51] | if we were to recommend you to the board… | 如果我们把你推荐给董事会 |
[11:54] | the question they might ask | 他们可能会这么问 |
[11:56] | would… Can… can… Can I frame the question for you? | 我…我能帮你假设这个问题吗 |
[11:59] | But as a friend. -Sure. | 站在朋友的角度 -当然了 |
[12:00] | Just so… so you’d be… Sure. | 那么…你要… -当然 |
[12:02] | … be prepared. The negative case would go. | 做好准备 消极的情形会是这样 |
[12:06] | you’re a clumsy interloper and no one trusts you. | 你是个笨手笨脚的外人 没人信任你 |
[12:09] | The only guy pulling for you is dead | 唯一愿意捞你的人 已经死了 |
[12:12] | And now, you’re just married to the ex-boss’ daughter | 现在你只是娶了前老板的女儿而已 |
[12:16] | And she doesn’t even like you | 并且她已经不爱你了 |
[12:18] | And you are fair and squarely fucked. | 所以 准确来说 你彻头彻尾完蛋了 |
[12:24] | Jesus, Karl. | 天哪 卡尔 |
[12:25] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[12:27] | Can I grab you for a second? -Oh, sure. Yeah | 我可以借用几分钟吗 -当然 没问题 |
[12:41] | Hi. This is, uh, Oskar | 喂 我是奥斯卡 |
[12:43] | on Lukas’s phone. | 我帮卢卡斯接电话 |
[12:45] | Oh, hey, Oskar. Uh, this is Roman Roy. | 你好 奥斯卡 我是罗曼·罗伊 |
[12:49] | Lukas called but I was just rounding up | 卢卡斯之前打电话给我了 但我想把 |
[12:51] | my chimpanzee friends ’cause they wanna say hi too. | 我的大猩猩朋友们叫来 一起打个招呼 |
[12:53] | Is he there? | 他在吗 |
[12:55] | Oh, uh. No. He, uh… He won’t now, he says | 不 他…他说他现在没空 |
[12:59] | Yeah, okay. All right | 好吧 可以 |
[13:00] | Um, so can you get him, please? | 那你可以请求他一下吗 |
[13:02] | Yeah, well. He was… he was calling last chance, | 他…刚才是他最后一次有空打给你们了 |
[13:05] | unfortunately, because, y’know, we… we have this, uh, | 很抱歉 因为你们懂的…我们这周要开 |
[13:08] | a company strategy sesh this week | 公司战略会议 |
[13:10] | Hey, this is Kendall. Come on, man. | 你好 我是肯德尔 拜托了兄弟 |
[13:15] | We dropped a call because we wanted to all beon | 我们打给你们 是因为我们很诚心 |
[13:16] | out of respect. Can you grab him? | 想一起听电话 你可以去找找他吗 |
[13:18] | It wasn’t a power play | 我们不是在耍花招 |
[13:20] | Oh, sure, man. No, that’s cool. No, we know. | 当然 兄弟 没事的 我们知道 |
[13:22] | It’s, uh… This isn’t from him. | 这…这不是他的意思 |
[13:24] | He’s just on a super tight schedule now | 只是 他行程真的很紧凑 |
[13:26] | Okay. Well, does he just not wanna say hi? | 好吧 他只是不想打个招呼吗 |
[13:29] | You know, is he still buying the company? | 他还想买公司吗 |
[13:32] | Oh, sure, man. | 当然 兄弟 |
[13:33] | Maybe, if you don’t squeeze too tight. No, no. | 也许你们不这么紧逼的话 |
[13:35] | He’s, uh… He’s excited to speak to you guys | 他…他很想跟你们交流的 |
[13:37] | Who will be leading? | 谁会来主导 |
[13:39] | We’re just huddling on that now. | 我们还在商量 |
[13:41] | We’re a pretty fluid group. -Yeah. | 我们是个流动性比较强的团体 是吧 |
[13:45] | But listen, it seems like maybe | 但是听着 你们的务虚会 |
[13:48] | your retreat has come at a good time. | 似乎来得正是时候 |
[13:51] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:52] | You guys get your ducks in a row. | 你们整理好思路 |
[13:53] | We do our board, pick our captain. | 我们整理好团队 选好领队 |
[13:56] | We can reconfigure in a week or whatever | 我们可以一周之后重新商量 |
[14:01] | Yeah. Well, we d… we don’t… we don’t wanna lose momentum. | 好的 我们不想…我们不想失去这个势头 |
[14:04] | Uh -huh. Okay. No, nor us | 好的 我们也不想 |
[14:07] | Y… you obviously know what happened here | 你…你们应该知道昨天发生了什么 |
[14:10] | yesterday, right? | 对吗 |
[14:11] | Oh, sure. Yeah, yeah. We really feel for you guys | 当然 我们为你们感到非常惋惜 |
[14:15] | Bad one. | 太糟糕了 |
[14:16] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, bad one. Thank you for that. Thanks | 是的 是的 谢谢你的好意 多谢了 |
[14:19] | Yeah. Yeah. But, you know, could you guys | 是的 但是你们可以不管是谁 |
[14:22] | or whoever, one of the old guys you have, | 或者是你们公司的高层之一 |
[14:24] | like, be here in 24 hours to do this? | 一天之内来这里跟我们谈吗 |
[14:28] | Y… Sorry, our… our dad just died | 抱歉…我们的父亲刚刚才去世 |
[14:30] | and we have the election coming up. | 马上还要面临选举 |
[14:32] | How would you feel about doing a meet in the U.S.? | 你觉得 你们可以来美国跟我们见面吗 |
[14:35] | To have here… This… This is the annual retreat. | 我们这是…年度务虚会 |
[14:38] | We can’t just drop it | 我们不能抛下不管 |
[14:40] | No. I totally see that. Fine. | 没关系 我知道的 好的 |
[14:44] | Marcia. -Yeah. | 玛西娅 -怎么了 |
[14:48] | I am so sorry for your loss | 我为你感到非常惋惜 |
[14:51] | Thankyou. See how they run. | 谢谢 看到他们跑步的样子了吗 |
[14:55] | Yes. Scurrying like little rats. | 看到了 像小老鼠一样碎步跑 |
[15:00] | Hi, Marcia. | 你好 玛西娅 |
[15:01] | Hi. -I’m so sorry for your loss. | 你好, -我们感到非常惋惜 |
[15:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | To you too, Connor. | 你也是 康纳 |
[15:06] | Okay. Hi. | 好的 你好 |
[15:07] | Thank you. -Marcia, we’ll catch up later | 谢谢 -玛西娅 我们等会再聊 |
[15:09] | Yeah, of course. -Okay | 好的 当然 -好的 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:12] | Congratulations. -Thank you | 恭喜 -谢谢 |
[15:15] | Look how far you’ve come. -Yup | 看看 你走现在真不容易 -对 |
[15:17] | Well, look at us both. Right? | 我们都不容易 对吗 |
[15:21] | I’m sorry about everything. I mean, | 真的很抱歉 我的意思是 |
[15:23] | after your wedding, to have to do this | 你们才刚办完婚礼 就要来这种场合 |
[15:25] | Uh, we’re gonna head off next week | 我们下周就出发了 |
[15:28] | You know, we’ve got a little trip planned out. | 我们计划了一个小假期 |
[15:30] | Wisconsin, Minnesota, | 威斯康星 明尼苏达 |
[15:32] | Michigan, Pennsylvania | 密歇根 宾夕法尼亚 |
[15:33] | Mm, the honeymoon states | 就是我们要去度蜜月的洲 |
[15:36] | Yeah, sorry | 抱歉 |
[15:37] | I’m just gonna… -Right | 我想说… -行 |
[15:40] | I wanted to say, because. | 我想说 因为… |
[15:43] | these things could happen in a flash | 一切都会发生得很快 |
[15:45] | But if and when the time comes | 但是 如果到了 你想把这个 |
[15:48] | for you to consider selling this place | 房子卖了的时候 |
[15:51] | I would be… | 我会… |
[15:54] | I’m worried to even say the words | 我甚至不敢开口 |
[15:55] | But I… I would be… I… -No need to be ashamed | 但是我…我想…我… -没必要不好意思 |
[15:58] | We’re family. | 我们是家人 |
[16:00] | I will be looking for between 60 and 70 million. | 我预期的价格 在六千万到七千万之间 |
[16:05] | Oh, right. Okay. | 这样啊 那好 |
[16:09] | Yeah. -So, like… | 是的 -那么… |
[16:11] | Sixty three or… -Done. | 差不多六千三或者… -成交 |
[16:14] | Done? -Yeah. Done. | 成交吗 -对 成交 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[16:23] | Done. Great. | 成交 太棒了 |
[16:27] | Karl, hey. | 卡尔 |
[16:28] | Come here a second. I wanna talk to you about something | 过来下 我有话跟你说 |
[16:31] | In my role as executor, I’ve, uh, had passed to me | 我作为遗嘱执行人 我拿到了一份 |
[16:36] | a rather worrying piece of paper | 很令人不安的文件 |
[16:41] | Okay. And… | 好吧 那… |
[16:50] | Who else knows? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[16:51] | As of now, as far as I know, just you and me. | 目前为止 据我所知 只有你我二人 |
[16:54] | So what are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[16:55] | Well, I honestly didn’t even wanna start thinking | 说实话 你过来之前 |
[16:58] | till you were here. | 我都没开始思考 |
[17:00] | I mean, could it, might it just go away? | 我是说 能不能让它消失 |
[17:07] | I mean, it might get lost | 可能它被弄丢了 |
[17:09] | I hope it doesn’t. | 我当然希望不会 |
[17:11] | But what if your hand goes a little wobbly | 但如果你的手微微颤抖 |
[17:15] | and the draft takes it away | 让风把它刮走了 |
[17:17] | and it gets flushed down a toilet by mistake | 然后不小心冲进了马桶 |
[17:20] | I’m kidding, of course. -No, sure, you’re. | 当然 我只是开个玩笑 -当然 你是… |
[17:22] | You’re speculating in a comic mode. | 你这是在设想喜剧 |
[17:24] | Yeah. In a humorous vain | 是啊 幽默一下 |
[17:27] | We’re not gonna let the little princess screw things up. | 我们不会让小公主把事情搞砸的 |
[17:30] | Right, Frank? If Gerri’s going to block me, I want out. | 对吧 弗兰克 如果格丽想阻碍我 那我就走人 |
[17:33] | I want my fucking package | 我要我的退休方案 |
[17:35] | I am halfway in on a Greek island | 我和我姐夫… |
[17:37] | with my brother in-law. | 正准备买个希腊小岛呢 |
[17:39] | Say, what’s up, boys? -Hi. | 小伙子们 怎么了 -你好 |
[17:42] | Okay | 好吧 |
[17:44] | I’ve just been handed a piece of paper, Gerri | 我刚拿到了这张纸 格丽 |
[17:46] | It’s, uh… It has a list of wishes | 这是…上面列了 |
[17:51] | in the event of Logan’s death | 洛根的遗愿清单 |
[17:53] | Funeral arrangements, so on. -May I? | 葬礼安排之类的 -我能看看吗 |
[17:56] | Paragraph three. | 第三段 |
[18:01] | And where was this found? | 是在哪儿找到的 |
[18:03] | In his private safe | 他的私人保险箱 |
[18:05] | And this penciled addendum is what? | 这 用铅笔写的附录 是什么 |
[18:07] | We haven’t touched it. The underline in the pencil is his | 我们没碰过 铅笔写的下划线是他加的 |
[18:10] | Undated, apparently | 显然 没有写日期 |
[18:12] | Not even shared with his lawyer or myself, so. | 也没有与他的律师和我分享过 所以: |
[18:16] | So, what are you thinking? | 所以 你有什么想法 |
[18:19] | Well, legally, since the family doesn’t have full control, | 从法律上讲 由于家族没有完全控制权 |
[18:22] | Iegally, it… it wouldn’t… -Legally | 从法律上讲 这 -法律上讲 |
[18:24] | it’s up to the board to decide who’s next, so… | 应有董事会决定 由谁接任 所以… |
[18:26] | Right. -this is not germane. | 对 -这文件是不相关的 |
[18:27] | Right, it’s not germane. Not germane. | 对 这文件无关 无关 |
[18:31] | We were joking that it could fall in the toilet | 我们开玩笑说 它可能掉进马桶里 |
[18:36] | Yes. Well, that is a very funny joke | 是啊 那可太招笑了 |
[18:39] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[18:40] | they say it’s a bad idea to make big decisions right after | 他们说 葬礼之后 马上做重大决定 并不好 |
[18:42] | Sure. But they also say | 对 但他们也说 |
[18:45] | it’s pretty smart not to pay realtors fees. | 不付房产中介费 是很明智的 |
[18:47] | And it’s such a bitch to get into these good buildings. | 想入住这种好房子 可不容易 |
[18:52] | All right, well. | 好吧 |
[18:53] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[18:54] | Hey, Con. | 老康 |
[18:56] | How are you faring? | 你们还好吗 |
[18:58] | How are you? -Oh, you know. | 你还好吗 -你也知道的 |
[19:00] | Seen the obits? | 看到讣告了吗 |
[19:02] | Sure. You like the Globe photo? | 当然 你喜欢环球报登的照片吗 |
[19:05] | Did any of you guys ever see him laugh like that? | 你们有人见过他笑成那样吗 |
[19:07] | Only if a hobo was on fire. | 只有流浪汉身上着火的时候才会 |
[19:09] | Yeah. I mean, to be honest, uh, Dad sounds amazing. | 是啊 说实话 他们把爸爸说得好棒 |
[19:12] | I’d like to have met Dad. | 让我都想重新认识一下了 |
[19:14] | But you guys are okay, really? | 你们真的还好 对吧 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[19:17] | Yeah, Roman has pre-grieved. Already gave at the office. | 罗曼已经提前伤心过了 还在公司的时候 |
[19:19] | They don’t fucking believe me | 他们都他妈不信我 |
[19:21] | You know, from where I’m sitting. | 从我的角度来看 |
[19:23] | you’re the ones that look naive, okay? | 天真的人 是你们 好吗 |
[19:24] | I’ve been worried that this was gonna happen for ages | 我一直担心会发生这种事 |
[19:28] | How you do in’? | 你还好吗 |
[19:29] | I have no clue. | 我毫无头绪 |
[19:31] | I’m okay. -Yeah? | 我还好 -是吗 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 对 我还好 |
[19:34] | You okay? -Me? | 你还好吗 -我吗 |
[19:37] | You’re gonna laugh but in the middle of the night | 你会笑我的 但是在凌晨 |
[19:39] | I did a talk | 做了个谈话 |
[19:42] | like, a session. My therapist recommended someone, | 谈话疗程 我的心理医生推荐了一个人 |
[19:45] | and I got to him and he’s… he’s kind of good | 我找到他 然后…他还挺不错的 |
[19:50] | I have his number if you want | 你们需要的话 我有他的电话 |
[19:53] | Like, it’s dumb but there’s actually things you can do | 我知道这很蠢 但有些事是你们可以做的 |
[19:57] | I mean, sounds like you’ve got the best grief guy | 听起来 你找到了最棒的悲伤倾诉人 |
[20:01] | I have a great grief guy. Fuck you. | 我有个很棒的悲伤倾诉人 去你的 |
[20:04] | You’re gonna destroy this | 你能搞定的 |
[20:06] | Hi, guys. Uh, some more hard copies. | 大家伙 来了更多的新闻 |
[20:10] | Obituaries. -The reviews are in. | 讣告 -评论来了啊 |
[20:12] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[20:13] | Yeah. They’re mostly five stars. | 是啊 大部分都是五星好评 |
[20:15] | And I think the board will assemble now at noon. | 我预计董事会将在中午召开 |
[20:18] | Okay, thanks, Hugo. | 好的 谢谢雨果 |
[20:20] | Okay. Ken. -Yeah? | 肯 -怎么了 |
[20:22] | Can I, um… Can I ask you something? | 我能…问你点事吗 |
[20:25] | Just for one second, sorry, just something quickly | 稍微耽误一下 抱歉 非常快 |
[20:29] | Yeah. -Just take a second | 好 很快就好 |
[20:32] | Private. | 还要私下问 |
[20:34] | Ken, um, I may have, um… | 肯 我可能 |
[20:39] | caught myself up in a little bit of something | 卷进了某件事情 |
[20:41] | Probably nothing but, uh. | 可能问题不大 但是 |
[20:44] | I’m… I’m sorry to bother you with this. | 我…很抱歉 用这事打扰你 |
[20:46] | Okay. What? | 什么事 |
[20:48] | Ijust found out that my daughter | 我刚发现 我女儿 |
[20:51] | she happened to sell a bunch of Waystar stock | 她碰巧在你父亲去世的消息 |
[20:54] | just before the news about your father went, um… | 公开之前 抛售了一批… |
[20:58] | went public | 韦斯达的股票 |
[21:01] | A total coincidence. | 完全是巧合 |
[21:03] | But I, uh… I don’t want it to come up as an issue, y’know? | 但我…不想让它变成一个问题 |
[21:07] | Did you speak to her on the day? | 你那天跟她交谈过吗 |
[21:09] | What are the phone records gonna say? | 通话记录里面都有什么 |
[21:12] | I can’t recollect. | 我不记得了 |
[21:17] | Hugo. | 雨果 |
[21:19] | I don’t even have a relationship with Juliet | 我跟朱丽叶关系很疏远 |
[21:22] | that’s the sad fact | 这是个悲伤的事实 |
[21:25] | The irony is, we hardly talk and, uh… | 讽刺的是 我们很少聊天 而且… |
[21:29] | Thanks, Ken. | 谢谢 肯 |
[21:33] | Anything good? | 有什么精彩的 |
[21:34] | The Courier. You need a… | 信使报 你得需要 |
[21:37] | code book for this one. You ready? | 一个密码本 才能看懂 准备好了吗 |
[21:39] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[21:40] | “A complicated man.” | 一个复杂的人 |
[21:42] | Threw phones at staff | 向员工扔手机 |
[21:45] | It’s good. -“Sharp reader of the national mood.” | 挺有趣的 -“对国民情绪拥有敏锐嗅觉” |
[21:48] | He’s a bit racist. | 他有点种族歧视 |
[21:51] | Well, then. “He was very much a man of his era. | 还有”他是那个时代的杰出人物” |
[21:55] | Again, racist. | 再说一次 种族歧视 |
[21:57] | Also, relaxed about sexual assault. | 而且 容忍性侵事件 |
[21:59] | “Business genius.” | 商业天才 |
[22:01] | Never paid a penny in U.S. Tax. | 没给美国交过半毛钱的税 |
[22:03] | Oh, that’s… Yeah. -Boom. | 那真是… -太炸了 |
[22:07] | “Well connected” | “人脉很广” |
[22:08] | “Well connected” Now, that’s not fair. | “人脉很广” 这不太公正了 |
[22:10] | I feel like well -connected is… | 我感觉这词是… |
[22:12] | generally accepted to be a euphemism for pedophile | 通常是恋童癖的委婉说法 |
[22:15] | and no one ever suggested that he would, you know… | 从没人暗示过他. |
[22:18] | Fuck a child. -Yeah | 会操小孩 -确实 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:21] | He wouldn’t even hug his grandkids. | 他连自己孙儿都不抱 |
[22:26] | Hey, guys. Sorry. I think they wanna see you up in the library. | 大伙打扰了 我觉得他们想在图书室见你们 |
[22:32] | All right, let’s go. | 好 咱们走 |
[22:38] | Thanks | 谢了 |
[22:41] | Hey, Ken. | 你好啊 肯 |
[22:43] | Hey, Tom. -Hey, um, Ken, Ijust wanted to say, you know | 你好 汤姆 -肯 我只想说 |
[22:45] | I know there’s a lot of water under the bridge, a lot of history | 我们之间确实发生了很多很多事 |
[22:48] | But as far as I am concerned, the… the big man passing | 但 在我看来…父亲大人走了 |
[22:53] | cleaned the slate. So, yeah. I just… Yeah. | 那些也都会一笔勾销 对吧 |
[22:57] | I just wanna say that and you know, I wish, maybe | 我只想和你说这个 我希望 |
[22:59] | there’s some things… | 我可以收回 |
[23:00] | I could maybe take back, some words | 之前说过的一些话 |
[23:03] | And I’m sorry for your loss. But I want you to know | 很遗憾你失去令尊 但我希望你知道 |
[23:05] | that I’m… that I’m here to serve. Right here | 我在这里…随时待命 |
[23:10] | I like you, Tom. | 我喜欢你 汤姆 |
[23:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:21] | Hey. -Hello. | 来了 -你们好 |
[23:22] | Hello. -Yeah. Come on in. Have a seat. | 你们好 -进来坐吧 |
[23:24] | What’s up? Yeah, I know. We’re in. Okay? | 你们好吗 我们来了 好不 |
[23:26] | No, thanks. -How are you doing? | 就不坐了 你们怎么样 |
[23:28] | Yeah. Hanging in. -So, look. | 还能撑下去 -听着 |
[23:32] | I’m one of the executors of your dad’s affairs. | 我是你父亲的遗嘱执行人 |
[23:35] | This is not a legal matter. | 这不是法律事务 |
[23:37] | But certain wishes have been discovered | 但我们发现 他还有其他遗愿 |
[23:40] | And it appears at a certain point, undated, | 似乎在某年某月 具体日期没有标注 |
[23:45] | it was suggested that it was your dad’s wish that | 你们的父亲看上去是希望 |
[23:49] | Kendall take over as CEO. | 肯德尔接任首席执行官一职 |
[23:54] | Uh -huh. From when? -Well, it was in the safe. | 什么时候写的 -是在保险箱里发现的 |
[23:58] | Between pieces on the Raymada acquisition | 夹在雷马达收购案 |
[24:01] | and the first U.S. Virgin Islands reorganizations. | 和第一美属维京群岛重整案之间 |
[24:04] | So, it’s… -It’s old. It’s… it’s | 很久了 -有… |
[24:05] | So, as far as we can tell, from four years ago or so | 据我们所知 应该是四年前写的 |
[24:09] | Yeah. Then, it looks like there are | 然后 还有一些 |
[24:11] | pencil addendums from another time, I… | 后来用铅笔追加的内容 我… |
[24:14] | We don’t know its status. And I mean… | 我们不知道这个的状态 而且… |
[24:17] | it doesn’t hold any legal value. | 它不具备任何法律效力 |
[24:19] | But we wanted you to know | 我们想让你们知道这个东西 |
[24:21] | but we wouldn’t want it to feel more significant than it should | 但也不想特别强调它的重要性 |
[24:23] | Because the family no longer has majority control | 因为你们家族不再拥有韦斯达的多数控制权 |
[24:27] | of Waystar, so any such suggestions are non -binding | 所以 此类提议不具备法律效力 |
[24:31] | Dad was the founder | 我爸是集团创始人 |
[24:34] | So… -O… of… of course, | 所以吧 -当…当然 |
[24:35] | it is from some time ago and things changed | 这是很久前写的 很多情况都变了 |
[24:39] | And Logan was a man of different moods | 洛根是个多变的人 |
[24:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[24:44] | There are some additions in pencil | 这里有些用铅笔追加写的 |
[24:46] | that he put in about artifacts. | 艺术品补充条款 |
[24:49] | And I think… Can I? | 我觉得吧… 我能看看吗 |
[24:50] | We think from context, | 我们觉得从上下文来看 |
[24:52] | uh, they were added maybe in the last 18 months | 这应该是在过去的一年半里加的 |
[24:55] | So, he underlined recently? | 那他是最近加了这条下划线吗 |
[25:02] | Underlined or crossed out? -Shiv | 是加下划线还是划掉啊 -小西 |
[25:07] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m not saying for or against | 不是的 我不是赞成或反对 |
[25:09] | I’m just… As a matter of fact, it’s. | 只是想…事实上. |
[25:11] | Are you serious? -I mean, | 你认真的吗 -我是说 |
[25:13] | I mean, it’s kinda… -Okay. Okay | 毕竟这看起来… -好了 好了 |
[25:14] | let me see the thing | 给我看看 |
[25:15] | It’s underlined or crossed out, it doesn’t. | 不管是下划线还是划掉. |
[25:17] | It doesn’t really matter because it’s… | 其实都不重要 因为… |
[25:18] | Legally, it’s the board, | 法律上来讲 只有董事会 |
[25:20] | yeah, who will choose. -Exactly | 能决定 -没错 |
[25:22] | The market, the shareholders, the board | 市场 股东 董事会 |
[25:23] | we all want the sale to go through | 大家都希望能谈成交易 |
[25:25] | So, it’s an interim position, really | 这也就是个过渡时期的职务 |
[25:27] | Sure. I mean, anyone could do that. | 当然 我的意思是 谁都能担任 |
[25:30] | And since he said… I mean… I mean, | 既然他说…我是说. |
[25:33] | he has said… – -I mean, Ken. | 他已经说了… -肯 |
[25:36] | Sure, man. I get it. But like, this… this thing is old | 我明白你意思 但这张纸太古老了 |
[25:40] | and you’ve tried to put him in jail, like. | 而且自那以后 你想送他坐牢 |
[25:41] | twelve times since then. So… – | 差不多有十多回的样子… -我… |
[25:42] | I wonder what was the, you know… | 我想弄清楚的是. |
[25:44] | the underlining or the crossing out | 是下划线还是划掉 |
[25:47] | and the unknown age | 另外 不注明日期 |
[25:48] | if it… The document isn’t essentially moot | 这不就是…无效文件吗 |
[25:50] | You know, it’s im… Impossible to decipher | 你知道…这无法解读了 |
[25:53] | Well, it sure as fucking shit doesn’t say “Shiv.” | 反正这张破纸上没写”小西” |
[25:58] | Okay. -So, what else | 行 -那他 |
[25:59] | is in the fucking… Can you… I don’t wanna… | 还写什么了…你能介绍…我不想. |
[26:01] | Music, burial in the city, Catholic. You can see. | 葬礼音乐 在纽约下葬 天主教仪式 你看 |
[26:04] | Should I get Greg now? | 要我找格雷格吗 |
[26:06] | Just clear this up | 把这事弄清楚 |
[26:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:09] | There’s a mix of, uh, business and personal. | 这里还有些公事 也包括私事 |
[26:12] | A watch for Colin. | 他给科林留了块表 |
[26:13] | Honestly, it looks like he drafted it himself | 老实说 看上去是他自己起草的 |
[26:16] | never sent it to his lawyer and just put it in the safe | 都没有给律师 就那么放在保险柜单 |
[26:19] | I mean, mo… more of | 我是说 |
[26:20] | a selection of musings, really | 这更像是记录灵感 |
[26:22] | Some thoughts on the tax position | 有对税务情况的想法 |
[26:25] | or some artwork in storage. -What… what does he have? | 还有对收藏品的想法 -他…都有什么收藏 |
[26:29] | He’s got, like, a shit ton of, like, investment impressionisms | 他为了投资 买的一堆印象派的画 |
[26:31] | Right? Like, he’s got, uh, three Gauguins | 是吧 好像有三幅高更的画 |
[26:33] | no one’s seen for tax reasons, so | 为了躲税 没让别人看过 |
[26:35] | I think his suggestion was | 我觉得 他的建议是 |
[26:37] | it might be smart tax-wise | 为了避税 |
[26:38] | to just leave them in the Geneva vault | 最好把画留在日内瓦保险库 |
[26:40] | Oh, fuck it. Why not just burn them for the insurance, no? | 去他的 还不如烧了 找保险公司理赔去 |
[26:42] | Yeah, that would be the dream. Financially speaking | 那财务方面可就美梦成真了 |
[26:45] | Hey, everyone. -Yes | 大家好 -对了 |
[26:46] | Hey, Greg. -Greg | 格雷格 -格雷格 |
[26:48] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[26:50] | In case it comes out | 以防走漏消息 |
[26:51] | we wanted you to be aware that you’re on a piece of paper | 我们先告诉你 有张纸上写了你的名字 |
[26:55] | Uh, a side letter left by Logan with. | 是洛根写的 关于他的心愿 |
[26:58] | some wishes and disbursements. -Okay. Yeah | 和开销的补充条款, -好的 |
[27:02] | In… in what, uh, capacity? In… in what fashion? | 关于…什么的 什么方式 |
[27:06] | You’re in addendum of miscellaneous matters | 你的名字在 写的杂项里 |
[27:09] | in pencil. | 用铅笔写的… |
[27:10] | with a question mark. -Nevertheless. | 还有一个问号 -虽然 但是 |
[27:13] | Dad may have said he wanted me to take over. | 爸可能曾经希望我接替他 |
[27:18] | And so then, maybe the natural conclusion might perhaps be | 就是说 有一种合理的推断是 |
[27:21] | I’d be his number two. | 我是他的替代 |
[27:27] | Nice try, kid. | 想得挺美 孩子 |
[27:28] | He… he probably wrote it down so he can remember your name | 他写下来 可能是怕 忘了你的名字 |
[27:33] | We had a good rapport. -You had a good rapport? | 我们关系很好的, -你们关系还很好哪 |
[27:35] | I feel like he already wanted to see less of you | 我觉得 他不太想看见你 |
[27:37] | That’s probably, like, 50/50 | 他应该不是想 |
[27:39] | fire Greg or kill Greg. | 开除你 就是想杀了你 |
[27:40] | I think that it’s not that kind of question mark. | 我觉得这个问号不是那个意思 |
[27:43] | I think it’s uh um possibly…it’s a wonder | 有可能是…在思索 |
[27:45] | It’s a doodle. We just wanted you to be aware. | 那不过是信手乱涂 我们只是通知你 |
[27:49] | Oh, hey. | 大家 |
[27:49] | Sorry. Marcia wanted me to let you know that there’s some words | 抱歉 玛西娅让我告诉你们 |
[27:53] | down, some informal… -Okay | 有个非正式的… -好的 |
[27:54] | Well, there’s a lot to consider. | 有好多事要考虑 |
[27:56] | Should we reconvene before the board meeting | 要不 我们董事会之前再碰头 |
[27:59] | to pool thoughts? -Yeah | 交换意见吧 -好 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[28:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:24] | Is it real, Frank? | 是真的吗 弗兰克 |
[28:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:30] | My dad wanted me to take over? | 爸想要我接管吗 |
[28:33] | Well, | 这个吧 |
[28:35] | sometimes. You know that he did. Sometimes. | 有时候 他有时真这么想 你知道的 |
[28:41] | He made me hate him, then he died. | 他让我痛恨他 然后就死了 |
[28:48] | I feel like he didn’t like me. | 我以为他不喜欢我 |
[28:51] | I disappointed him | 我让他失望了 |
[28:52] | No. No. Come on. | 不是的 别瞎想 |
[28:55] | We think these grand horror things, | 我们总会想象可怕的东西 |
[28:59] | at times like these, these ice shelves are gonna | 就是这种时刻 那些冰棚 |
[29:01] | come at us in the night and take our heads off. It’s not true. | 夜里突然出现 把我们脑袋切掉 都不是真的 |
[29:07] | He was an old bastard. And he loved you | 他是个混蛋老头 但是他爱你 |
[29:11] | He loved you. | 他是爱你的 |
[29:16] | You think? | 你真这么想 |
[29:17] | I think so. | 没错 |
[29:41] | If I get them in behind me, will you follow? | 如果我争取到他们的支持 你会加入吗 |
[29:44] | Ken, you’ve got stuff cooking | 肯 你已经酝酿了其他计划 |
[29:49] | You seem so well. | 看起来势头良好 |
[29:52] | You really want back in? | 你真的准备回来吗 |
[30:01] | Part of me is just like | 我心里想 |
[30:02] | “Well, let’s just give the poor orphan what he wants.” | 要不干脆就让那个可怜的孤儿如愿以偿好了 |
[30:07] | Sorry, I don’t know what’s wrong with me. That’s not good | 抱歉 我也不知道我怎么了 这样说不好 |
[30:10] | No, no, no. I get it, yeah | 没必要 我懂 我懂的 |
[30:12] | I mean, it is interim. | 这只是临时职位 |
[30:15] | Well… | 好吧 |
[30:17] | So long as it is | 希望如此 |
[30:19] | What do you mean? What are you thinking? | 你什么意思 你想说什么 |
[30:22] | It’s felt good. Us, right? | 我们之间还算不错吧 |
[30:25] | Yeah. -And now, does this. | 当然 -但现在… |
[30:28] | feel good? Like, does that feel good? It’s. | 感觉还好吗 刚才那事让你感觉好吗 |
[30:40] | How’re you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[30:41] | I don’t know | 不好说 |
[30:44] | You? | 你呢 |
[30:46] | Well, he wasn’t my dad but, you know, | 尽管他不是我的老爹 不过 |
[30:48] | he’s… | 还是… |
[30:51] | It’s sad. | 很令人难过 |
[30:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:54] | I guess you already picked the wrong horse | 我想 你把赌注押错了 |
[30:57] | You might’ve picked the dead horse. -Don’t | 你把赌注押在了一匹死马上了 -别这样 |
[30:59] | You’ll regret it. Let me show you some kindness. | 你会后悔的 我们不如友善点说话 |
[31:04] | Not my thing. | 这可不是我的风格 |
[31:06] | You know, honestly. | 老实说 |
[31:09] | I guess I’m just, | 我已经 |
[31:10] | Slowly coming to accept that. | 慢慢地开始接受事实 |
[31:14] | we killed him. -Shiv. | 其实是我们害死了他 -小西 |
[31:16] | No, we did. He died on the plane | 没错 就是我们 他在飞机上去世了 |
[31:19] | And he wouldn’t have been on the plane | 要不是因为我们 |
[31:20] | except that we made him get on there | 他也不会坐上那架飞机 |
[31:22] | So that’s just very cool. -Anything could’ve happened | 这确实是个很冷酷的现实 -世事难料 |
[31:25] | A million things could’ve happened | 你也不可能料想到 会发生这样的事 |
[31:27] | I just don’t wanna fake myself out. | 我只是不想给自己开脱 |
[31:29] | If we had said yes to GoJo, then… | 如果我们答应了GOJO的条件 |
[31:33] | he might’ve been around for 20 more years | 他可能还能活个二十年 |
[31:35] | So he could rock his grandkids to sleep | 还有机会哄孙子睡觉 |
[31:38] | As he was evidently so keen to do. | 正如他”梦寐以求”的那样 |
[31:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:44] | Well, that’s fucked now, isn’t it? So. | 不过 现在说什么都晚了 不是吗 |
[31:57] | Don’t. Just stop | 别 别这样 |
[32:01] | I’m angry. | 我有点恼火 |
[32:04] | My dad died. And my mom is a fucking disaster. | 老爹走了 我妈更糟糕 |
[32:08] | And my husband is | 我的丈夫也… |
[32:12] | And Kerry, and Marcia, and. | 还有凯莉 玛西娅… |
[32:14] | It… it… it feels like I’m the only one who lost something | 我感觉 只有我一个人 失去所有 |
[32:18] | that they actually fucking | 真正在乎的东西 |
[32:18] | wanted here and it’s not coming back, so… | 而且 这些东西再也不会回来了 |
[32:23] | Yeah | 对 |
[32:28] | Siobhan, do you remember when | 西沃恩 你还记得 |
[32:33] | we first knew one another? | 我们第一次见面的时候吗 |
[32:38] | The first time in France when I flew to you? | 在法国的时候 我第一次坐飞机去见你 |
[32:43] | And it was that very difficult time for you | 在那段 对你来说 同样煎熬的时期 |
[32:45] | And I’d sent you… all those handwritten notes. | 我还给你寄了那些亲笔手写的纸条 |
[32:51] | And then the first time | 还有第一次 |
[32:53] | that you were wearing that very… fine silk shirt | 你穿着那件美丽的丝绸衬衫 |
[32:59] | And I put my arm around you | 我把手接在你的肩膀上 |
[33:01] | I said, I kept asking, “Do you like this? | 不停地问你 “你喜欢这样吗 |
[33:04] | Do you like this?” | 你喜欢吗” |
[33:08] | And you said, eventually, “I like it all.” | 最后你说 “我都喜欢” |
[33:14] | Yeah, well… | 当然记得… |
[33:20] | That was a while ago, wasn’t it? | 那已经是很久前的事了 |
[33:22] | Not that long | 没有想象中那么久 |
[33:24] | No, it was a while back | 确实是很久以前的事了 |
[33:38] | Colin does jeans? -Yeah. | 科林还穿牛仔裤吗 -看起来是的 |
[33:40] | He doesn’t know what the fuck to do with himself. Look at his arms. | 你看他那副不知所措的样子 手都不知道放哪 |
[33:43] | He looks like a dog without its person | 就像找不到主人的狗子 |
[33:50] | Fun. | 有意思 |
[33:52] | Colin has a kid? | 科林有孩子了吗 |
[33:54] | Shit. Didn’t even notice. | 老天 还真没注意 |
[33:56] | What the fuck now? -What do we think? | 这是怎么回事 -你怎么看 |
[33:57] | There’s a dog… There’s a dog in the house | 怎么…屋子里怎么有只狗 |
[33:59] | Marcia. | 玛西娅 |
[34:02] | Marcia, so, what’s with the… the “Ruff-ruff”? | 玛西娅这只汪汪队成员是怎么回事 |
[34:05] | The Secret Service are conducting a sweep. | 特勤局正在全面搜查这个地方 |
[34:08] | Jeryd Mencken is en route | 杰瑞德·门肯 已经在来的路上了 |
[34:10] | I’m not sure that I want that today actually | 我想今天还是算了吧 |
[34:13] | I don’t wanna see him. -Yeah, he asked | 我不想看见他 -没错 他执意要来 |
[34:14] | He was a friend of your father’s, no? | 他是你们父亲的好友 不是吗 |
[34:16] | Come on. They spoke. But no, it-was transactional | 得了吧 他们是有说过话 但只不过是谈生意 |
[34:18] | Yeah. Not like all his real friends | 没错 不像他那圈子里的兄弟 |
[34:21] | from his men’s group and choir | 那些真心的朋友 |
[34:22] | His two best friends. -Come on, Rome. He didn’t know him | 他的两个死党 -得了吧 罗曼 他们根本就不熟 |
[34:24] | ‘What’s-his-face” And “Get-that-fucker-away-from-me.” | 他们俩 一个叫“那个谁” 一个叫“死远点 |
[34:25] | He called him the spooky embryo | 他把他叫做怪胎 |
[34:27] | Yeah, okay. Look. It’s | 那好 听我说 |
[34:28] | just there’s all these fucking ghouls here. | 你看看这满屋子的行尸走肉 |
[34:30] | So, come on. -I just don’t wanna see | 算了吧 -我不想看到 |
[34:31] | his smirky, little autocratic face. | 他那副假惺惺又傲慢的嘴脸 |
[34:32] | Probably gonna be president this time next week. | 下周这个时候 搞不好他就是总统了 |
[34:34] | Okay. Well, I think I have a veto. My dad just died | 好的 我认为我有一票否决权 我老爹刚去世了 |
[34:36] | I think I have a counter veto | 我觉得我也有一票否决权 |
[34:38] | cause, weirdly, my dad just died too | 好巧不巧 我老爹也刚去世 |
[34:40] | Guys, I think on a business level, | 伙计们 从 未来生意的角度考虑 |
[34:43] | we need to have a relationship | 我们不能失去他这个人脉 |
[34:45] | Yeah. You do? | 是吗 你真这么想 |
[34:47] | Now you do, huh? | 现在你想他这个人脉了吗 |
[34:49] | Yeah. | 这下好了 |
[34:50] | Friends. -God | 朋友们 老天 |
[34:53] | This fucking day. -Good friends, all. | 糟糕的一天 -在场的朋友们 |
[34:56] | When a great man passes | 当一个伟人离世时 |
[34:59] | the angels of heaven weep. But when… | 天国的天使也忍不住落泪 但是… |
[35:03] | a giant of the conservative movement passes… | 当一个保守主义的泰斗离世时 |
[35:06] | God. Now, we’re having a kids’ entertainer? | 老天 我们到哪请的这个跳梁小丑 |
[35:09] | Who the fuck made him the king of the day? | 看他得意地 像个国王的模样 |
[35:12] | Logan Roy was such a giant. | 洛根·罗伊就是这样的一位泰斗 |
[35:14] | He was a man of humility, grace, dignity | 他谦逊 不失风度 正直庄严 |
[35:18] | Who died fishing his iPhone | 却在 从堵塞的马桶里捞手机时 |
[35:19] | from a clogged toilet. -In public | 不幸离世了 -面对公众时 |
[35:22] | he was a great communicator. -Really? | 他不仅是个优秀的演说家 -真的吗 |
[35:24] | A powerful man. -Oh, man | 还是位优秀的领导者 -天哪 |
[35:26] | So they say. Karl blocked it. | 听说的 卡尔给压下来了 |
[35:29] | No. -The man lives | 不会吧 -他只吃 |
[35:30] | on Wonder bread and steak frites | 惊奇牌面包和牛排炸薯条 |
[35:32] | He hadn’t had a shit for 20 years | 而且20年没拉过屎了 |
[35:34] | He was a man of wisdom. | 他是个有智慧的人 |
[35:36] | A man of humility. A man without vanity | 虚怀若谷 谦恭自守 |
[35:40] | He was a man who wasn’t wearing his compression socks | 他还从来不穿紧袜 |
[35:42] | So he could look hot for Kerry | 这样才可以在凯莉面前保持性感 |
[35:43] | … to make the world a better place. | …让世界变得更加美好 |
[35:45] | He molded the country like clay in his hands | 他如女娲造人一般 塑造了这个国家 |
[35:49] | and made it into something beautiful | 并赋予了它美丽 |
[35:53] | Into the shape of a dick. -Come on. | 赋予了它美丽的鸡巴 -嘴下留情吧 |
[35:56] | He made it stronger. More coherent | 赋予了它力量 赋予了它秩序 |
[36:00] | When I think of L.R., I think | 当我想到洛根·罗伊 我联想到 |
[36:02] | of a great lion of freedom. I. -Can you believe this shit? | 象征着自由的雄狮 -你听听他在讲什么 |
[36:05] | He’s trying to make Pop into a neoconservative. | 他在把老爹描述成一个新时代保守主义者 |
[36:07] | He wasn’t a neocon, he was a paleo libertarian | 他可不是新保守主义者 我看是旧自由主义者 |
[36:10] | He was practically an anarcho-capitalist | 他实际上是无政府资本主义者 |
[36:13] | Yeah, sure. I mean, if you like Benny Hill and Sinatra, | 当然 如果你喜欢班尼·希尔和辛纳特拉 |
[36:15] | does that make you one of those things? | 你是不是也变成他们其中一员了 |
[36:17] | They’re trying to body snatch him. | 他们在欺负死人不会说话 |
[36:18] | History’s being written. The next 48 hours are crucial | 历史即将被书写 接下来的48小时尤其关键 |
[36:22] | Godspeed, for surely soon | 但愿他一路走好 希望不久后 |
[36:25] | Logan Roy will be running rolling news in heaven | 洛根·罗伊将在极乐世界里播送滚动新闻 |
[36:29] | How’s it going? -Hey | 还好吗 -你好 |
[36:31] | Shiv, I’m so sorry. -Thank you | 小西真的很抱歉 -谢谢 |
[36:32] | Hey, I’m so sorry, Shiv. -Thanks | 很抱歉小西 -谢谢 |
[36:35] | Thankyou for coming. -Hey | 感谢您的出席 -你好 |
[36:36] | Good of you to be here. | 您能来 实在是太好了 |
[36:38] | Oh, yeah, I’m so sorry. My dad was very affected | 我深表遗憾 我父亲也为此非常伤心 |
[36:43] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[36:44] | And so, why is he doing that with his face, can I ask? | 冒昧地问一句 你爸的表情为什么是这样 |
[36:48] | That’s just how his face looks these days | 他近来都是这样的表情 |
[36:50] | Oh, yeah? Frozen into a smile? | 真的吗 永恒的微笑 |
[36:52] | Please. -He’s… He’s sad. | 别 -他是伤心的 |
[36:54] | He knew your dad for a long time. | 他和您的父亲相识多年 |
[36:56] | I’m sure… I’m pretty sure he just fucking winked at me | 他刚刚…绝对是朝我眨眼了 |
[36:59] | The news world… -Sandy, it’s Kendall | 新闻世界的一角 -桑迪 我是肯德尔 |
[37:01] | …is broken. | …轰然坍塌 |
[37:02] | What is he doing? | 他干嘛呢 |
[37:04] | I mean, I guess | 我猜吧 |
[37:06] | they were close, Dad and him, so. | 他和父亲确实是相交甚密 |
[37:08] | Yeah. Plus, he still has a board vote. | 加上他手里还有董事会的一票 |
[37:10] | But, you know, I guess, who would you prefer | 但 你懂的 你更希望最终是谁 |
[37:12] | one of us or one of the old guard? | 我们之间 还是那帮老臣 |
[37:21] | Everything all right? -Yep | 都还好吧 -没事儿 |
[37:23] | Oh, dear. Yes | 绝了 |
[37:27] | Look who’s crawled out of the woodwork | 瞧瞧是谁钻出来了 |
[37:29] | I told her not to do this. I don’t understand. | 我警告过她别来 真是不理解 |
[37:32] | Oh, God. Oh, she’s coming over | 我的天 她走过来了 |
[37:34] | Oh, it’s so distasteful | 太没品了 |
[37:36] | Hi. -Hello | 你好 -你好 |
[37:38] | I got your message but I just wanna go… | 我收到你的消息了 我只是想来 |
[37:41] | I just have some things of mine upstairs that I need | 想上楼收拾我的东西 然后带走 |
[37:45] | They’re in a bag. | 都收拾好了 |
[37:46] | Kevin. Melanie. | 凯文 梅拉尼 |
[37:49] | I just need to go up, so… | 我只是想上去看看 |
[37:51] | Please. No. -Thank you | 请自重 不行 -求你了 |
[37:52] | Not upstairs. | 你不能上去 |
[37:54] | I don’t want her up. | 不要让她上去 |
[37:56] | Okay. I know… -Come on. Easy. Easy | 我就知道 -行了 别冲动 |
[37:59] | Don’t look, Marcia | 别看了 玛西娅 |
[38:00] | it’s too unpleasant. -Sorry, what’s uh… | 这太不和谐了 -出什么事了 |
[38:02] | What’s going on? You okay? Is this yours? You okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 这是你的东西吗 |
[38:05] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m good | 我没事 没事的 |
[38:07] | I’m… I’m good. -Cool? You’re good? | 我没事 -那就好 没事吗 |
[38:10] | Um, do you need me to help you…? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[38:11] | Sorry. I don’t know if I have your private number. | 我不确定 我有没有 你的联系方式 |
[38:13] | Can you send that to me? | 能告诉我吗 |
[38:17] | It’s fine. I got it, I got it, I got it | 没事的 我来帮你 |
[38:24] | Goddammit. | 妈的 |
[38:25] | We were talking about getting married | 我们之前已经聊过结婚的事 |
[38:29] | and he was making arrangements about us, so could you check? | 他说 他正在安排 你能帮我问一问吗 |
[38:31] | Yeah? Yeah, yeah. And, um… | 行 好的 |
[38:33] | He was gonna… He was gonna make a note | 他说 他会起草份文件 |
[38:35] | He was gonna write his lawyer or something | 给他的律师 或者其他什么人看 |
[38:37] | Please, can you check? | 求你了 帮我问问看 |
[38:38] | Can you check on it? -I’m gonna check on it. I got it | 可以吗 -我会去问问的 放心 |
[38:40] | Do I have your private number? I think… | 我好像没有你的私人电话 |
[38:41] | Go ahead, take her out the back, yeah? | 去吧 带她从后门离开 |
[38:43] | I can get it. I can get it. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[38:51] | Oh, God. Here come the waterworks | 绝了 有些人掉金豆豆了 |
[38:54] | Out the back, Billy. | 从后门出去 比利 |
[38:58] | “Take her out the back, Billy.” That’s always nice to hear, huh? | “带她从后门出去 比利” 听起来可真贴心啊 |
[39:01] | Marcia, that was unnecessary, right? | 玛西娅 有这个必要吗 |
[39:04] | We’re calling Kerry a taxi to the subway | 我们会帮她叫一辆去地铁站的出租车 |
[39:06] | so that she can go home to her little apartment. | 好让她回到她的小公寓去 |
[39:11] | Nice. | 真贴心啊 |
[39:17] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[39:19] | How’s your friend, Sandy? -Yeah. “Who are you? | 和你的老朋友桑迪聊得怎么样, -挺好的 |
[39:24] | Why is this sex party so sad?” | 就聊些”你是谁 为什么这场淫趴如此沉重” |
[39:28] | Shiv, should we talk? | 小西 我们聊聊吧 |
[39:31] | Yeah. We… we don’t need to… Nothing needs to change too much. | 别这样 什么都不需要变 |
[39:35] | Like, whatever you’re thinking, you can… you can say | 无论你想说什么 就直接说吧 |
[39:37] | Fine. We should… We should definitely talk. Okay | 对呢 我们绝对应该聊聊呢 |
[39:43] | Hey. Hey, Rome. | 那什么 罗哥 |
[39:46] | How are you doing? -Hi. Great. How are you? | 最近怎么样 -很好 你呢 |
[39:48] | Yeah. I’m good. I’m okay | 我也是 我也是 |
[39:50] | I just want to say, uh, tell me… tell me to fuckoff | 我只是想说 你要想的话 |
[39:52] | if you like, really, but, you know, the, uh… | 随时可以让我滚蛋 但是 |
[39:55] | the piece of paper situation? | 那份文件怎么说 |
[39:58] | Yeah. -Yeah. I heard about it. | 怎么了 -是的 我听说了 |
[40:00] | And I, uh… I didn’t wanna… | 我不想 |
[40:01] | I don’t wanna t… talk out of turn. | 太逾越 |
[40:02] | but we both know that Logan only wanted one person | 但我们都清楚 罗根只希望一个人接手 |
[40:06] | to take over, and he just asked you back in | 但他刚刚才叫你回来 |
[40:10] | Look at you. Tommy -wommy. Tightrope Tommy | 看看你吧 我亲爱的小汤汤 |
[40:13] | Riding his little subtle cycle across Niagara Falls, huh? | 摇摇晃晃骑自行车跨越尼加拉瓜大瀑布 |
[40:16] | Tip -toe Tommy. -Here to serve. | 小汤汤哦 -我只是想做出点贡献 |
[40:18] | I’m… I’m here to serve. | 一点小小的贡献 |
[40:22] | Lip balm, Tom-wom. Lubing up his lips to kiss my butt | 涂好润唇膏的小汤汤 娇娇嫩嫩地拍老子的马屁 |
[40:33] | Hey. -Hey, dude | 来了 -来了 兄弟 |
[40:39] | That old fucking bastard. -Yeah | 那个老混蛋啊 -确实 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[40:44] | I thought he’d be like my dad. | 我以为他会像我爸一样 |
[40:46] | Ninety-five and just started suing the neighbor | 九十五了 还在想着 告死邻居 |
[40:49] | What was it? -Embolism. Pulmonary | 发生什么了 -肺栓塞 |
[40:54] | Because I heard he saw | 我可是听说 |
[40:55] | your Pierce business plan and choked laughing | 他看到你收购皮尔斯的计划之后 活活笑死了 |
[41:02] | You fucking prick | 你个垃圾 |
[41:10] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:14] | Come on. | 别太伤心 |
[41:16] | It’s all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[41:22] | Hey. | 别难过 |
[41:25] | So, uh… | 那个… |
[41:28] | Listen. | 听着 |
[41:29] | You gonna do the board call from here? | 你要在这里参加董事会吗 |
[41:33] | Uh, here or car | 这里或者车上 |
[41:35] | Because there’s, uh… | 因为 是这样 |
[41:38] | there’s a piece of paper with me on it. | 有一份文件 写着我的名字 |
[41:41] | That Dad said it should be me | 父亲说 希望我来接手 |
[41:44] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[41:46] | Okay. | 那好啊 |
[41:49] | Can you swing in for me? | 你能站在我这一边吗 |
[41:51] | You know me, you know my flaws. | 你了解我 了解我的缺点 |
[41:55] | It’s short term. | 而且 这只是暂时的 |
[41:57] | I mean, you’re really selling me right now. I mean… | 你现在是在拉拢我吗 |
[42:00] | I guess. | 我想 |
[42:02] | You know, my pubes got a little singed | 上一次我听了你的话 |
[42:04] | the last time I went with you. -Yeah | 差点烧着我的蛋 -我知道 |
[42:05] | Remember? Yeah. -Yeah | 还记得吗 -记得 |
[42:07] | Well, yeah. That was, uh… That was a different… | 听我说 上一回情况不同 |
[42:11] | different thing. For my family, I had to back down. | 家人在先 我只能那么做 |
[42:15] | There was no card he wouldn’t play against me. | 否则 他会不遗余力搞死我的 |
[42:22] | Do you even fucking like the deal? | 你到底是不是真的想要交易 |
[42:23] | Yes. Yes, I do. Look, the deal has to happen. | 是 听着 这笔交易必须敲定 |
[42:29] | We can’t live in a haunted house | 我们不能再留着这堆烂摊子了 |
[42:30] | I have plans with the sibs | 我们兄妹已经计划好了 |
[42:32] | We… we’ll take news and maybe fuse with Pierce, | 只接手新闻部 或者直接与皮尔斯合并 |
[42:35] | but, you know, it’ll be a feather in my cap | 你知道的 敲定这笔交易 |
[42:38] | to bring in the deal | 才能稳固我的地位 |
[42:40] | And you could bring it home? Dude. Ken | 你能让他们理解这件事吗 兄弟 |
[42:43] | Is your fucking head on straight? | 你的大脑还正常吗 |
[42:45] | I’m twin track. I’m dead but I’m alive. | 都有可能 我的大脑半死半活 |
[42:47] | Yeah? Dive into work? | 于是 沉迷工作吗 |
[42:51] | Dude, what are we gonna do? | 不然呢 我们还能做什么 |
[42:52] | Sit in the dark and d… drink Laphroaig? | 躲在角落里喝闷酒吗 |
[42:57] | And… | 那么… |
[42:59] | what’s in it for me, Ken? | 对我 又有什么好处呢 肯 |
[43:04] | I don’t know, man. Maybe do a solid | 我也不知道 |
[43:07] | For your oldest pal the day after his dad died | 就当 帮刚刚丧父的老朋友 一个忙 |
[43:10] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[43:12] | What do you think of the apartment, Mom? | 你喜欢这里吗 妈妈 |
[43:15] | Mm, it’s very pleasant | 挺好的 |
[43:17] | We need to check all the walls | 我们得找出所有的承重墙 |
[43:19] | and see if they’re structural. I’d actually like to make this | 我想看看 能不能把这个中厅 |
[43:22] | you know, bigger. -Willa’s mom. | 扩大一些 -威拉的妈妈 |
[43:25] | God love her. Her plate is groaning | 太可爱了 她快要吃吐了吧 |
[43:28] | Hey, so listen. I think Stewy would swing behind one of us | 听着 我觉得斯图伊会支持我们其中之一 |
[43:32] | Okay. Does she know she can go back? | 好吧 她知道能再回去拿吗 |
[43:34] | And she dropped the grapes. -Yeah | 她把葡萄弄掉了 -是的 |
[43:37] | Her boat really came in, didn’t it? | 这下她可算是吃喝不愁了 |
[43:38] | This is turning into the grand tour for her. | 一夜暴富了 |
[43:40] | I guess the agenda for me is do we. | 我想我的议程是 我们是否. |
[43:44] | You know, do we agree to flying to Matsson? | 我们同意飞去找马特森吗 |
[43:47] | You know that Connor’s moving in, yeah? | 你知道康纳要搬进来了吧 |
[43:49] | Okay. What? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[43:50] | Well, Marcia gets it but she kinda | 玛西娅继承了房子 但她 |
[43:52] | she… she sorta sold it to me. -She did? | 她…她算是卖给我了吧 -是吗 |
[43:55] | Let’s all move in. | 我们都搬进来吧 |
[43:56] | Grow old together, | 一起慢慢变老 |
[43:57] | share a bed like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory | 像查理和巧克力工厂那样 同床共枕 |
[43:59] | We’ve got, like, ten till board time. | 距离董事会开始还剩十分钟 |
[44:01] | Yeah, you’ve spoken to Mom yet? | 是的 你和妈聊了吗 |
[44:03] | No. S… swapped messages. Shiv. Should… should. | 没有 发过几条短信 小西 能不能… |
[44:06] | Can we… can we… Should we talk? | 我们能…我们能谈谈吗 |
[44:07] | Peter Munion was flying to Spain | 彼得·穆尼昂正在飞往西班牙的路上 |
[44:09] | and he tried to reroute to come directly here | 他想改道直接来这里 |
[44:12] | because he wanted to be with us at this difficult time. | 因为他想陪我们共渡难关 |
[44:15] | Oh, man. -He sent a message | 天啊 -他发信息说 |
[44:16] | saying “It’s a rum situation,” | “情况很糟” |
[44:18] | and, “One in the eye for all of us,” | 我们所有人都无所适从 |
[44:20] | and also… -Can you stop ignoring me? | 而且… -能别无视我吗 |
[44:22] | Please, for fuck’s sake, huh? Come on, please. | 行行好吧 可以吗 |
[44:26] | Let’s talk about it. | 我们谈一谈 |
[44:29] | We got somewhere. Us. We’ve got somewhere. | 我们已经有所进展了 已经有所进展了 |
[44:32] | Yeah? Let’s talk about it. I don’t even care what happens | 知道吗 我们谈谈吧 我根本不关心结局如何 |
[44:35] | but let’s not just give it to the fucking keystone fucks | 但 别因为我们没有事先沟通 |
[44:38] | because we didn’t talk. | 就让那些老家伙坐收渔利 |
[44:40] | Con. | 老康 |
[44:42] | Oh, really? -Do you mind? | 真的假的 -你不介意吧 |
[44:44] | Uh -uh. -Sorry, man | 不介意 -抱歉 兄弟 |
[44:47] | Mi casa es su casa. | 我的家 就是你们的家 |
[44:56] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你们觉得呢 |
[44:59] | You have an issue with me because | 你对我有意见 是因为… |
[45:03] | Yeah. | 懂的 |
[45:05] | That’s fine. | 不要紧 |
[45:08] | But I’d like it to be one of us. And yeah, uh, Dad said so. | 但我希望 是我们中的一个 是的 这也是爸的意思 |
[45:14] | Okay. Well, let’s discuss but can you please just stop jonesing? | 好 我们可以谈谈 但你能不能别太兴奋了 |
[45:16] | You’re walking around the wake with a fucking hard-on. | 这可是守灵 瞧你在这里走来走去 鸡巴梆硬的样子 |
[45:18] | I’m not. I’m… | 我没有 我… |
[45:20] | All I am suggesting is that I swing it for us, | 我只是建议 由我来出面 |
[45:24] | and then we move ahead, us three | 然后我们三个继续推进 |
[45:26] | Pierce, ATN, everything. | 皮尔斯 泛美网科 所有 |
[45:28] | Okay, good. Great. | 好 很好 非常好 |
[45:29] | Well, I have some thoughts | 我有一些想法 |
[45:31] | Yeah. I guess I have some thoughts too | 我想我也有一些想法 |
[45:34] | You’re not pulling for Gerr-bear? | 你不会是想支持格丽吧 |
[45:37] | What, me? Hell no. No, I’m… I’m done | 什么 我吗 当然不会 我…我不想 |
[45:40] | helping old ladies cross the street | 再帮老太太过马路了 |
[45:42] | But I do wonder about… | 但 我确实有疑问 |
[45:48] | About me? Yeah. -Yeah. | 对我有疑问 对吧 -对 |
[45:51] | Okay. -I think it needs to be me too. | 好吧 -我觉得 应该由我出面 |
[45:55] | Uh -huh. Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[45:56] | Yeah. We’re doing what we do. | 是的 我们… |
[45:59] | together. -Well, | 齐心协力 -好吧 |
[46:00] | ultimately, that’s how I want it | 这就是我的最终目的 |
[46:03] | Man, come on. You’re jerking over a piece of paper | 兄弟 别这样 他不过是在纸上 |
[46:05] | that he scribbled your fucking name on. | 写了你的名字 别兴奋过头了 |
[46:08] | There is an argument that you’re the worst of both worlds | 江湖传言 你在两个世界中都是最糟糕的 |
[46:11] | Different, but the same. | 不同的场景 相同的结果 |
[46:13] | That plays, Shiv, it does, with the board | 但这招 对董事会管用 小西 真的管用 |
[46:16] | Same old but with a vibey new banner | 换汤不换药 |
[46:18] | COO is on the draft plan, right? Like, | 根据计划草案 我是首席运营官对吧 |
[46:21] | right? -Yeah. | 对吧 -对 |
[46:22] | I’m the COO. | 我是首席运营官 |
[46:23] | And I know Matsson. And I was very close with Dad | 我认识马特森 我和爸关系密切 |
[46:26] | We had a number of communications | 我们的一部分沟通内容 |
[46:28] | that you were aware of and some that, honestly | 你们是知道的 但说实话 |
[46:31] | now’s not the time, but you were not. | 虽然现在说这些不太合时宜 但也有一些内容你们不了解 |
[46:34] | And yeah, I just think we were close and honestly, Ken | 是的 我们关系不错 而且说实话 肯 |
[46:39] | it doesn’t feel good, right? | 这样不太好 对吧 |
[46:40] | For it to be just… you | 你独占一切 |
[46:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:44] | So, them’s my words. | 所以 这就是我的想法 |
[46:48] | Uh -huh. | 好吧 |
[46:51] | I see that. | 我明白了 |
[46:54] | Yeah. I see that, bro. | 是的 我明白了 兄弟 |
[46:56] | You do? -Yeah. | 是吗 -是的 |
[46:58] | I mean, Rome, it doesn’t have to be just me. | 小罗 不一定非得由我一个人出面 |
[47:02] | I’m down. It makes sense. | 我同意 你说得有道理 |
[47:04] | M’kay. | 好的吧 |
[47:07] | And what about me? | 那我呢 |
[47:10] | Honestly, I just worry… | 老实说 我担心 |
[47:13] | it looks like special pleading | 自己看起来像是在强词夺理 |
[47:16] | Like, it’s the COO’s. | 首席运营官的人选 |
[47:18] | It’s in the draft plan | 在计划草案中已经明确了 |
[47:20] | I’m on the piece of paper | 而纸上写的是我的名字 |
[47:22] | It… It needs to look fucking dry | 那个人必须看起来情绪稳定 |
[47:25] | and clean and tough | 干净利落 坚韧不拔 |
[47:27] | And I don’t? | 我不是吗 |
[47:28] | Yeah? I look too teary eyed and mascara streaked, | 不是吗 我看起来睡眼惺忪 蓬头垢面 |
[47:31] | and like I might fucking faint? | 分分钟都有可能晕倒 是吗 |
[47:33] | It’s clean enough. -Shiv, it’s not… it’s not… | 我够干净利落了吧 -小西 这不是 |
[47:36] | really… I don’t think it works | 我觉得这行不通 |
[47:40] | You actually don’t have experience. | 你确实没有经验 |
[47:42] | It starts to look flaky. | 理由站不住脚 |
[47:45] | I did the strategic review. | 战略审查是我做的 |
[47:47] | That was “Daddy make work.” | 那是爸给你铺的路 |
[47:50] | And besides, I think two is cool but three is… | 而且“两个和尚抬水喝 三个和尚. |
[47:54] | Like, three is… -Three is a bit wonky | 三个和尚… -三个和尚没水喝 |
[48:00] | I mean, two is… fucking | 我是说 两个人是正经性爱. |
[48:03] | and three is like some weird orgy for hippies. | 三个人就是嬉皮士的纵欲狂欢了 |
[48:07] | I can’t see the board going for three. | 我不认为董事会能同意三个人 |
[48:16] | Well, I need to wet my beak | 我必须分到一杯 |
[48:19] | We’d only be fronting it. | 只是由我们两个出面而已 |
[48:20] | I don’t need to be front facing, and it’s not about ego. | 我不需要刷脸 也不是自尊心作祟 |
[48:22] | Really, it’s the three bie. It’s the team. | 当然 我们是三人团队 |
[48:25] | Yeah, you’re inside everything. | 是啊 事事都有你的份 |
[48:27] | Okay? This is like… I’m not trying to fuck anyone, okay? | 可以吗 就像…我没想伤害任何人 好吧 |
[48:30] | This is just to sell, and yesterday was… | 只是为了说服董事会 昨天… |
[48:33] | Come on. Like, yesterday was fucking… That was real | 别这样 天…很真实 |
[48:36] | And I think we’re… | 我想我们… |
[48:38] | I feel really good about this. This is… I think this is good | 我感觉很好…我觉得没有问题 |
[48:43] | I need to be across everything. -Everything. Yeah | 我需要了解一切 -一切可以… |
[48:45] | Yeah. It’s a holding position. | 只是缓兵之计 |
[48:47] | It’s holding. | 暂时的 |
[48:49] | We’ll do the deal. Spin ATN, fold in Pierce. | 我们会完成交易 把泛美网科运作起来 让皮尔斯加入 |
[48:52] | Six months, eight months. -And that’s all equal? | 可能六个月 可能八个月 -利益均分吗 |
[48:56] | -Yeah. -Equal as fuck, to the gram. | 是的 -必须均分 分毫不差 |
[48:59] | Cause you guys fuck me on this, and it’… | 因为 如果你们给我设了套 而且… |
[49:01] | No. | 没有 |
[49:07] | This is a Dad promise. On yesterday | 那你们以爸的名义保证 |
[49:11] | Yeah. -On yesterday | 行 -以昨天的名义 |
[49:12] | On yesterday | 以昨天的名义 |
[49:14] | Not gonna fuck you. | 不会搞你的 |
[49:19] | You guys wanna talk? | 你们想谈谈吗 |
[49:21] | Ready? -Yeah. | 准备好了吗 -是的 |
[49:23] | Okay | 好 |
[49:26] | Okay? | 可以了吗 |
[49:28] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[49:36] | I think, uh, pre-board, | 我想在董事会正式开始前 |
[49:39] | we were just hoping it would be just us. | 我们希望先内部沟通 |
[49:41] | Oh, no. This is a good group | 不 参会人员没问题 |
[49:44] | I’m just not sure it’s appropriate for this discussion | 我不确定这样讨论是否合适 |
[49:46] | Well, if you’re uncomfortable, Frank, you can fuck off. | 如果你不接受 弗兰克 你可以滚 |
[49:49] | This is a lovely gang of pals having a chat. Okay? | 一群可爱的朋友在聊天而已 对吧 |
[49:53] | Look, it’s simple. | 听着 很简单 |
[49:55] | CoOs are on the draft emergency plan. | 应急计划草案中 确定了首席运营官人选 |
[49:57] | It looks perverse not to honor that | 如果不遵从的话 会显得很不正常 |
[49:59] | and it looks pointed for it not to be us. | 而且 显得故意针对我们 |
[50:02] | Me and Roman step up | 我和罗曼上台 |
[50:04] | Well, uh, | 那么 |
[50:05] | when was the last time you spoke with your dad? | 你们最后一次跟你们老爸说话 是什么时候 |
[50:08] | Like, 48 hours ago. -And how’d that go? | 大概48小时以前吧 -你们聊得怎么样 |
[50:13] | It went well. -Well? | 还不错 -是吗 |
[50:14] | Ken, the DOJ’s all wrapped up | 肯 司法部那边已经有了结论 |
[50:17] | and everything you said about Logan amounted to nothing. | 你发表的关于洛根的一切言论都毫无用处 |
[50:21] | You’re damaged goods | 你已经臭了 |
[50:22] | Whereas I shepherded in, um, a lot of cultural change. | 而我却 切实带来了一些 企业文化上的转向 |
[50:26] | I think we all know that Dad had soured on Gerri | 我想我们大家都知道 老爸对格丽很有意见 |
[50:29] | I don’t think there’s anything on paper to that effect | 我可不觉得有什么书面记录 能证实这个说法 |
[50:34] | But I’m not gonna push it. | 但我也没想争这个 |
[50:36] | We’re obviously the people to take over for Dad | 我们显然就该是父亲的接班人 |
[50:38] | We were closest to him. | 我们是他最亲近的人 |
[50:39] | I think the board could have concerns | 我想董事会可能会有点想法 |
[50:41] | Well, Kendall’s name is on a piece of paper | 这个嘛 肯德你的名字就在那张纸上 |
[50:44] | Logan said it should be Kendall | 洛根也说过 这个位置该是他的 |
[50:45] | But when? -A few times. | 这是什么时候的事呢 -很多次呢 |
[50:48] | You’ve lost Logan. | 你们已经失去了洛根 |
[50:50] | And for his faults, he was the founder. | 他虽然也有过错 但毕竟公司是他建立起来的 |
[50:53] | Ken and Roman | 肯和罗曼 |
[50:55] | I think a Roy at Royco works | 我觉得罗伊科有个罗伊挺好的 |
[50:58] | It’s not for long. | 再说 这只是临时的 |
[50:59] | So you can puppet master them. | 这样 你就能把他们变成你的傀儡 |
[51:01] | Who? Me, Frank? -Get the fuck outta here. | 谁 我吗 弗兰克 -闭嘴吧 |
[51:03] | Come on. | 别说了 |
[51:05] | There will be the renegotiation with Matsson. | 和马特森的谈判会重新启动 |
[51:08] | I wanna do the deal and get out. We’ve got our own ideas | 我只想完成交易 功成身退 我们都有自己的想法 |
[51:11] | With ATN refreshed, there’s a shape for things | 泛美网科获得新生 其他事情也就可以开始推进了 |
[51:14] | For us, we have things cooking. -Yeah | 我们有正在孵化中的想法 -对 |
[51:15] | I mean, we… we know that the board is very excited | 这么说吧 我们知道董事会非常中意这桩交易 |
[51:18] | about the deal. So are we, it’s a good deal | 我们也是 这笔交易相当诱人 |
[51:20] | It is a good deal. -Yeah. | 是个好买卖 -对 |
[51:28] | History is happening. | 历史正在发生 |
[51:30] | Can you smell it? -Sure | 你嗅到那种气息了吗 -当然 |
[51:32] | Roses and the rotting corpses. | 玫瑰和尸体的腐臭 |
[51:34] | Okay. Okay, it’s done. | 好的 好的 结束了 |
[51:37] | It’s done. They voted it through | 尘埃落定 他们投票决定了 |
[51:39] | Ken and Rome? -Ken and Rome step up from COO | 肯和罗曼吗 -肯和罗曼从COO升级接班掌门人 |
[51:43] | Let’s draft it, Hugo, right now. | 起草文件吧 雨果 快 |
[51:45] | Ken and Rome. All right! -And I’ll reply to… | 肯和罗曼 好的 -我去答复… |
[51:50] | Long live the king! | 吾王万岁 |
[51:56] | Long live the king! | 吾王万岁 |
[51:59] | And the other king. | 还有另一个王也是 |
[52:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[52:07] | Everything well? -Yeah. All great. All good | 事情还顺利吧 -当然了 非常顺利 |
[52:11] | Great. | 那就好 |
[52:16] | Yeah. Shut the fuck up | 还笑呢 闭嘴 别笑了 |
[52:18] | and stop laughing. It’s not a comedy night | 不准笑 又不是脱口秀大会 |
[52:22] | God. Ow! Ooh, shoot | 我靠 |
[52:26] | Hey. Hey, honey. -No, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 亲爱的 -不用 我没事 |
[52:27] | I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[52:29] | Don’t fucking touch me. | 别他妈碰我 |
[52:32] | Stop… stop smiling! | 能别… 能别笑了吗 |
[52:40] | No one comes in here | 谁也不准进来 |
[52:44] | So, you’re running the company | 现在你要接管公司了 |
[52:46] | Congratulations | 恭喜啊 |
[52:47] | Yeah, yeah. Thankyou. Great day. Great week | 是啊 谢谢你 美好的一天 美好的一周 |
[53:01] | Did you know he did Sudoku? | 你知道他还做数独吗 |
[53:07] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess. | 好像是吧 |
[53:09] | he did them. I… I think I… I think I knew that | 他好像是会玩数独 我有点印象 |
[53:21] | Oh, Jesus fucking Christ | 我的天哪 |
[53:25] | You guys okay? -Yeah. | 你们没事吧 -没事 |
[53:26] | Yeah? -Yeah, yeah, yeah | 真的吗 -没事的 |
[53:27] | Yeah. -Okay, yeah. I’m sorry that we have to… | 对 -好吧 抱歉这时候打扰你们 |
[53:31] | you know. But we are putting together the statement | 但是我们必须得拟好声明 |
[53:33] | announcing you and… | 宣布你和… |
[53:36] | we’ll go through all the biographical details | 我们会和你们的人 对个人简历的细节严格把关 |
[53:37] | with your offices, and yeah, just wanted to check in | 就是想跟宣传和公关这边 |
[53:39] | on Comms and PR. | 对好一些事情 |
[53:41] | And there’s also a lot of guite difficult decisions, so… | 还有很多困难的决定 需要拍板… |
[53:44] | Yes. I guess what we wanted to say | 对 我们想说的 |
[53:47] | from a Comms point of view, | 是一些媒体方面的事情 |
[53:49] | and listen, this is strictly Comms, but the markets | 注意 这只是出于新闻传播考虑 |
[53:52] | are gonna open on Monday | 周一就要开市了 |
[53:54] | And, um, there are a number of ways | 有很多个法子可以让你们 |
[53:58] | to solidify your guys’ position. Okay? | 把这个位子坐得更稳当 明白吗 |
[54:01] | When Logan was with us | 洛根还在的时候 |
[54:03] | we did everything we could to burnish his reputation | 我们竭尽全力提升他的声望 |
[54:06] | Now, you’re taking over so we wanna do everything we can | 现在 你们接了他的班 所以我们也会竭尽全力 |
[54:09] | to burnish your reputations | 提升你们的声望 |
[54:11] | Yeah. I guess there are two ways to go | 我们有两条路子可以走 |
[54:14] | They’re sort of. | 要么 |
[54:16] | Operation Embalm Lenin | 走洛根永垂不朽的路子 |
[54:18] | or there’s another way | 不然就是另外的思路 |
[54:20] | Yeah, for the first option, we, you know. | 如果走第一条路 |
[54:23] | just put together a nice package of photos with you and your dad. | 我们可以找一些你们和父亲一家人其乐融融的合照 |
[54:26] | You’re a safe pair of hands, mention the piece of paper | 表示公司在你们手上安全无虞 再提一提那张纸 |
[54:30] | And you’re gonna follow what Logan Roy did to the letter. | 你们会严格按照洛根的遗志经营公司 萧规曹随 |
[54:33] | Or there’s a more complex, more fresh start | 另一条路的话 就要复杂一点 侧重于破旧立新 |
[54:40] | Go on. -And this is, again | 接着说 -我再次声明 |
[54:42] | just a PR perspective, yeah? | 这只是公关手段 没有别的意思 |
[54:44] | There’s gonna be an issue about your competence | 外界会有对你们的能力的质疑 |
[54:47] | And so, maybe, if we stress, for example | 所以 打个比方 我们或许可以强调一下 |
[54:50] | how involved you’ve already been previously | 你们此前 对于公司事务 就已经有很深的参与度了 |
[54:54] | So, toughest version, we say that he was. | 说得再过一点 我们可以说 在他临终之前 |
[55:00] | losing his focus towards the end | 他已经慢慢地失去掌控力了 |
[55:02] | Okay. So, it’s Operation Shit-On-Dad | 懂了 这是”洛根是老糊涂“计划 |
[55:05] | No. | 不是 |
[55:06] | Yeah. Yes, it is. -No | 就是这样 -不 |
[55:08] | I think the piece of paper is strong | 我觉得那张纸就足够服众了 |
[55:10] | Okay. -Okay. | 好的 -好吧 |
[55:12] | You really think that people are gonna buy that | 你真的觉得人们会相信 |
[55:14] | Dad was a fucking puppet? | 老爸是傀儡皇帝这种说辞吗 |
[55:15] | It’s just an option, Roman. | 这只是一个备选方案而已 罗曼 |
[55:17] | Logan Roy was a great man. | 洛根·罗伊是一个伟大的人 |
[55:20] | However, lately, the people around him | 然而 近来他身边的人 |
[55:24] | have been making the big decisions | 在代替他决策 |
[55:26] | His kids have been pulling the strings | 他的孩子们是幕后的决策者 |
[55:29] | I mean, we can go as far as you like. | 我的意思是 我们可以按你们的接受程度调整说辞 |
[55:34] | I wouldn’t, but it is our job | 我个人不会这么做 但是公事公论 |
[55:36] | to say that we could go to Connor’s mom. | 我们可以写一写康纳的妈妈 |
[55:40] | Physical and verbal abuse. The Kerry situation | 她遭受的身体和语言暴力 还有凯莉的事情 |
[55:43] | Okay. Well. That’s… All right. Okay? Yeah, I… I… ! | 好了好了 不要再提这些了 好吗 |
[55:46] | I do have, uh. | 我感觉 |
[55:48] | certain feelings of queasiness about, I guess | 有一点点恶心 |
[55:52] | shitting on our dad while he’s still up at Frank E. Campbell’s | 他现在尸骨未寒 我们就开始编排他 |
[55:59] | Yeah. Right now, I would say | 是的 现在这个时间 |
[56:02] | considering our dad has just died | 考虑到我们的父亲刚刚去世 |
[56:04] | we should maybe not shit on Dad | 或许我们确实不应该诋毁他 |
[56:06] | Yeah. Thanks, Karolina. | 对 谢谢 卡洛丽娜 |
[56:08] | You too, fuckface. But… | 也谢谢你了 老混蛋 但是 |
[56:11] | maybe don’t bring us this disgusting shit ever again | 请不要在我们面前 提这么下作的事情了 |
[56:13] | Okay? -Sure. | 好吗 -好的 |
[56:14] | Thanks, anyway. -Understood. Understood | 不管怎么说 还是谢谢你 -我理解 我理解 |
[56:16] | Sorry. Thanks, Roman. -Thanks, Hugo | 抱歉 谢谢你 罗曼 -谢了 雨果 |
[56:17] | Yep.Apologies | 对不起 |
[57:10] | Hey, Hugo. | 那什么 雨果 |
[57:14] | You know the stuff? | 关于那个事情 |
[57:17] | What stuff? | 什么 |
[57:19] | The bad Dad stuff. | 爆老爸黑料这事 |
[57:21] | Uh -huh. Yeah. | 知道 怎么了 |
[57:22] | It’s what he would do. He’d want this for the firm. | 如果是他 他会这么做的 为了公司 他会这么做的 |
[57:26] | Right. Okay. | 是啊 |
[57:28] | So, action that. But soft, no prints. | 去做吧 别说得太绝 别留什么痕迹 |
[57:32] | Right. I mean, I don’t wanna. | 好 但是 我不想 |
[57:37] | I’m a little concerned of freelance. | 我有点担心自由行动会出问题 |
[57:39] | Can I get a sign off from Karolina and Roman? | 我可以去征求卡洛丽娜和罗曼的同意吗 |
[57:43] | No, pal. No. Down-low. | 不行 低调 |
[57:46] | Just get on it. | 去做就好了 |
[57:51] | Unless you want me to pull out the strap-on. | 还是说 你想谈谈你那个内线交易的事? |