时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Tess, there is such a thing as right and wrong. | 苔丝 是非黑白都有个度 |
[00:03] | – You’re married. – What if I wasn’t? | -你结婚了 -如果我没结婚呢 |
[00:06] | What you’re doing, it only ends one way. | 这种事情 肯定不会有好结果 |
[00:11] | I wasn’t the only senior partner who voted for Hardman. | 我可不是唯一投给哈德曼的高级合伙人 |
[00:14] | And I don’t see you giving anyone else shit | 我怎么没见你给别人 |
[00:15] | the way you give me. | 这样的白眼 |
[00:16] | And by the way, when the chips were down, | 还有 在紧要关头 |
[00:17] | I backed you, I ousted him. | 我支持了你 赶走了他 |
[00:19] | Tell yourself whatever you want, Louis. | 字幕路易 你想怎么说都行 |
[00:21] | But tell it to yourself. | 对着镜子说去 |
[00:23] | I can’t go away with you, Harvey. | 我不能跟你去 哈维 |
[00:26] | Why not? | 怎么了 |
[00:29] | The next time I have an option | 因为下次若我还要 |
[00:31] | to cross a line to save you, | 越界去救你 |
[00:33] | I’ll send you packing and not think twice. | 我只会让你收拾包袱滚蛋 |
[00:36] | Now get your shit together. | 给我好好想想吧 |
[00:40] | You need to go, | 你走吧 |
[00:41] | and I need to get my shit together. | 我自己要好好想想 |
[01:11] | How nice, greeting me at the door. | 真好 在电梯口迎接我 |
[01:13] | When do you think are they gonna take that down? | 你说什么时候才会把那个摘下来 |
[01:14] | Pearson… just doesn’t have the same ring. | 皮尔逊 找不到押韵的 |
[01:18] | Pearson Paulsen sounds pretty good. | 皮尔逊-保尔森就不错 |
[01:20] | Okay. No, it doesn’t. | 好吧 我收回 |
[01:21] | How’s my day? | 今天什么安排 |
[01:23] | How was your night? | 你昨晚怎么样 |
[01:24] | And by night, I mean weekend, | 说是昨晚 我是问周末 |
[01:25] | and by weekend, I mean Zoe. | 说是周末 我是问佐伊 |
[01:27] | It was fine. | 挺好 |
[01:29] | That’s it? | 这就没了 |
[01:30] | No fun banter? | 你都不开玩笑 |
[01:32] | No witty repartee? | 也不大肆引用 |
[01:33] | And you’re in the office at exactly 8:00. | 而且八点整就到办公室了 |
[01:36] | Not early, which would mean it went badly. | 要是约会很失败 你肯定会早来 |
[01:38] | And not late, which would mean it went great. | 要是约会很惬意 你就会迟到 |
[01:39] | But exactly on time, which means– | 你却准时来上班 就是说… |
[01:42] | You and Zoe never went away for the weekend. | 你和佐伊周末就没出去 |
[01:44] | What happened? Do you want to talk about it? | 怎么了啊 你要聊聊不 |
[01:46] | I have ice cream. | 我有冰淇淋 |
[01:47] | It’s 8:00 A.M. | 这才早上八点 |
[01:48] | Which is why god made chunky monkey. | 所以才会有胖墩猴这种口味啊 |
[01:50] | It has chocolate and bananas. | 有巧克力和香蕉哦 |
[01:52] | Bananas are part of a healthy breakfast. | 香蕉是健康早餐必备品 |
[01:53] | And who cares about the bananas? | 但这不是重点 |
[01:54] | It has chocolate. | 重点是巧克力 |
[01:56] | Okay, you caught me. I don’t even eat the bananas. | 被你发现了 其实我不吃香蕉的 |
[01:58] | 8:00 A.M. means the business day has already started. | 早上八点因为着工作日已经开始了 |
[02:01] | I’d like to conduct some business. | 还是开始工作吧 |
[02:02] | Well, in that case, | 那样的话 |
[02:03] | Trent Devon would like to see you. | 特伦特·德文想见你 |
[02:04] | So schedule an appointment. | 那就安排一次会面 |
[02:06] | Okay, you have an 8:02 with Trent Devon. | 你八点零二分要回见特伦特·德文 |
[02:09] | Well, I didn’t meet you at the elevator | 我去电梯门口迎你 |
[02:10] | just to chat about your weekend. | 可不是光为了跟你聊周末 |
[02:11] | Fine. Get Mike. | 你行的 叫迈克来 |
[02:12] | From home? | 从他家么 |
[02:15] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[02:17] | My client is here, and my associate is not? | 客户已经到了 我的助手还没到吗 |
[02:19] | Well, I’m sure– | 我相信… |
[02:19] | Donna, I don’t want to hear it. | 唐娜 我不要听解释 |
[02:22] | The minute Mike Ross sets foot in this building, | 迈克·罗斯一踏进办公楼 |
[02:24] | I want to know. | 就给我叫过来 |
[02:28] | I think it’s a bad idea, Harvey. | 我觉得这主意很糟 哈维 |
[02:31] | by the end of the first quarter. | 我们就能让股价翻倍 |
[02:33] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是指这个 |
[02:35] | I’m just– I’m not sure going public | 我只是不确定在眼下 |
[02:36] | is the best move right now. | 上市是最好的一步棋 |
[02:37] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以才要我啊 |
[02:39] | Trust me, these aren’t valid reservations. | 相信我 这不是正儿八经的合同 |
[02:41] | You’re just getting cold feet. | 你只是临阵怯场了 |
[02:42] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[02:43] | I’ll have Donna send you some fuzzy slippers. | 我会让唐娜送你些棉窝窝[对应前面cold feet] |
[02:45] | You’ll be just fine. | 一切都很好 |
[02:46] | Are fuzzy slippers gonna stop | 那玩意能阻止 |
[02:46] | the title 16 ruling that came down Friday? | 周五即将出台的16号法令吗 |
[02:51] | You don’t even know what that is, do you? | 你都不知道那是什么吧 |
[02:52] | No, I don’t. | 不 我是不知道 |
[02:53] | But what I do know is it’s not gonna change | 但我很确定的是 |
[02:55] | the value of your site. | 这不会改变你网站的价值 |
[02:56] | You’ve tripled your reach in the past ten months. | 在过去十个月 点击量翻了三倍 |
[02:58] | Everyone is talking about you. | 大家都在谈论你 |
[03:01] | Now is the time. | 现在正是时候 |
[03:03] | Come on, we agreed on this. | 我们之前说好了的 |
[03:07] | What’s this really about? | 你到底在担心什么 |
[03:10] | It’s about the changes around here. | 担心事务所的变动 |
[03:12] | Nothing’s changed. | 没有任何改变 |
[03:14] | – I’m here. – Harvey. | -我就在这 -哈维 |
[03:16] | I may be a tech head, but I’m not oblivious. | 我也许是个技术宅 但并非一无所知 |
[03:17] | This firm just went through a battle, and I know it. | 这家事务所刚经历一场权利斗争 我都知道 |
[03:19] | Are you telling me that you don’t trust me | 你是说 你不相信我 |
[03:21] | to put your needs above the firm’s? | 会把你的需求至于公司的之上吗 |
[03:22] | No, I’ve always trusted you, Harvey. | 不 我一直相信你 哈维 |
[03:24] | I’m just saying I don’t– | 我只是… |
[03:28] | I think you might be too distracted | 我认为你有太多事烦心 |
[03:30] | to give me the best advice. | 没法提供给我最专业的服务 |
[03:31] | – Trent. – I have to consider my options. | -特伦特 -我得考虑下备选方案 |
[03:33] | About the IPO or Pearson Hardman? | 关于上市 还是我们事务所 |
[03:37] | Both. | 都要 |
[03:39] | We have a problem. | 我们碰到问题了 |
[03:41] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[03:42] | Bernie Carillo is thinking of leaving us. | 伯尼·卡雷尔准备离开我们 |
[03:44] | That’s absolutely not true, and I would know. | 肯定不是真的 是的话我早有信了 |
[03:46] | I have it on good authority. | 我的消息来源很可靠 |
[03:50] | So let me guess. It’s my fault. | 让我猜猜 你是来怪我的 |
[03:51] | Louis, I didn’t come here to blame you. | 路易 我不是来责备你 |
[03:53] | I came here to give you a heads up. | 我是来提醒你 |
[03:57] | You want to spit out what you’re chewing on? | 你想说什么就直说 |
[03:59] | Yeah, you order me to rescind an offer | 你跟我说 公司停招 |
[04:01] | due to a firm-wide hiring freeze. | 让我收回发出的聘书 |
[04:03] | I stake my reputation on it. | 我可是用自己的名誉担保的 |
[04:05] | Two minutes later, you hire a fifth-year. | 可一转眼 你就招了一个毕业五年的 |
[04:08] | You went back on your word. | 你食言了 |
[04:09] | And you made me look like a fool. | 把我当傻瓜耍 |
[04:10] | I also gave you my word that | 我也跟你说过 |
[04:11] | there’d be no coming back from your vote. | 若站错队 可没有后悔药 |
[04:13] | And I’m ready to go back on that. | 我还想跟你算这笔账呢 |
[04:16] | We’re losing clients, Louis, and I can’t have that. | 客户在流失 路易 这是我不能接受的 |
[04:19] | So today is day one | 今天就是路易·利特 |
[04:21] | of the Louis Litt rehabilitation program. | 重振旗鼓的第一天 |
[04:24] | Take it. Move on. | 接受现实 向前看 |
[04:26] | It is time to heal the wounds. | 是时候忘记过去的伤口 |
[04:32] | I’ll take care of Carillo. | 我会搞点卡雷尔 |
[04:38] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[04:41] | Out with it. What’d you do? | 别管它了 你干了什么好事 |
[04:43] | I think I put in too much toner. | 我想我墨水放多了 |
[04:44] | With Carillo, you imbecile. | 我是说卡雷尔 你个傻蛋 |
[04:45] | He’s considering a change of counsel. | 他在考虑换律师 |
[04:47] | Now, I want to know what you did | 现在 我想知道你干了什么 |
[04:48] | or more likely did not do to cause this. | 或者说你忘了什么 把事情搞成这样 |
[04:52] | What? | 你要说啥 |
[04:53] | – I don’t know. – What a shocker. | -我不知道 -就知道你不知道 |
[04:55] | If you want, I can go back, and I’ll retry– | 若你需要 我去翻翻 我再… |
[04:56] | No, no, no, no. | 错 错 错 |
[04:57] | What I want is for you to finish | 我需要的是 |
[04:59] | drafting the contracts | 你在明早八点前 |
[05:00] | and deliver them to Rachel Zane | 起草好合同 |
[05:02] | by 8.00 A.M. tomorrow morning. | 再交给瑞秋·赞恩 |
[05:04] | Then wait for further instructions, | 然后听她发落 |
[05:05] | politely seated, | 乖乖坐着 |
[05:06] | with your hands crossed on your lap. | 双手老实放在腿上 |
[05:10] | And if anything goes wrong, | 若有任何闪失 |
[05:11] | I swear to almighty god | 我对天发誓 |
[05:13] | that you are gonna rue the day | 你肯定会后悔 |
[05:15] | that you decided to become | 当年自己怎么会 |
[05:16] | the embarrassment of a lawyer that you are. | 下决定做一个这么蹩脚的律师 |
[05:18] | Louis Litt does not lose clients. | 路易·利特决不能丢客户 |
[05:23] | Is that clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[05:26] | About the Carillo contracts | 关于卡雷尔的合同 |
[05:27] | or the fact that you don’t lose clients? | 还是你不会丢客户 |
[05:29] | Get out. | 出去 |
[05:31] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:35] | Uh-oh. Wait a minute. | 噢噢 等一下 |
[05:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:40] | Is that a triple nonfat sugar-free mocha latte? | 这不是杯三倍浓度无糖无脂的摩卡吗 |
[05:43] | Oh, you sweet, sweet– | 你真是太贴心了 |
[05:45] | Wait a minute. What did you do wrong? | 等下 你做了什么好事 |
[05:47] | Okay, I’m offended. You’re questioning my motives? | 我好受伤啊 你竟然怀疑我动机不纯 |
[05:49] | – Actually, Mike– – It’s okay. | -实际上 迈克 -没关系 |
[05:50] | You haven’t had your second triple latte yet. | 你今早第二杯咖啡还没喝呢 |
[05:52] | I forgive you because I’m in a forgiving mood. | 我原谅你啦 因为我心情很好 |
[05:54] | – Right, but Harvey’s… – I love the smell | -是 但哈维的… -我真喜欢一大早的 |
[05:56] | – of litigation in the morning. – Not. | -紧张气息 -很糟 |
[05:57] | It’s 8:30. | 都八点半了 |
[05:59] | Yeah, in the morning. | 是 还是早上 |
[06:00] | It’s 30 minutes past | 离你该到的点 |
[06:01] | when you were required to be here, | 已经过了30分钟了 |
[06:03] | which means it’s an hour past | 就是说离你自觉上班的点 |
[06:04] | when you should be here. | 已经过了一个小时 |
[06:05] | Okay, since when do we use a time clock? | 知道了 我们什么时候讲究这个了啊 |
[06:10] | What are the new FTC title 16 requirements? | 联邦贸易委员会发的16号法令有什么新要求 |
[06:12] | Oh, they’re nothing. It’s a nuisance. | 没什么 无关紧要 |
[06:14] | Trent Devon’s worried about them. | 特伦特·德文为此担心 |
[06:16] | Okay, well, all it is is another form to fill out. | 只是又要多填一张表 |
[06:18] | So if that’s what you’re worried about, it’s fine. | 如果你是担心这个的话 没事的 |
[06:20] | What I’m worried about is the fact | 我担心的是 |
[06:22] | that I could’ve told him that | 你要是今早八点 |
[06:23] | had you been at the meeting | 准时上班 参与了会面 |
[06:24] | this morning at 8:00. | 我就能这么告诉他了 |
[06:25] | What? I checked the schedule. | 什么 我查看过日历 |
[06:27] | There was nothing on it for this morning. | 今早没有安排啊 |
[06:28] | It happened spontaneously, as things do. | 临时安排的 我们经常如此 |
[06:30] | And I was there. | 我在 |
[06:31] | You were not there. | 而你却不在 |
[06:35] | Did you not hear me | 我告诉你 |
[06:36] | when I told you to get your shit together? | 让你好好想想 你有没有听进去啊 |
[06:37] | No, I did hear you, and I did | 我听了 |
[06:39] | get my shit together, by the way. | 我确实有好好反省 |
[06:40] | That’s why I’m late this morning. | 所以今早才迟到了 |
[06:42] | Deciding to be late to get your shit together | 你这反省的方式还真特别 |
[06:44] | is not getting your shit together. | 都反省得迟到了 |
[06:46] | Get it through your head. | 你给我听清楚 |
[06:47] | We just went through a civil war, | 公司刚经历一场内战 |
[06:48] | and the world knows it. | 而大家都知道了 |
[06:49] | We’re weak. | 我们处于劣势 |
[06:50] | And the law of the jungle says | 而这个残酷世界的法则就是 |
[06:52] | the weak get eaten. | 弱肉强食 |
[06:53] | Okay, Harvey, I’m sorry, | 哈维 我很抱歉 |
[06:55] | but you need to ease up here. | 但你要放松点 |
[06:56] | Ease up? | 放松个头 |
[06:57] | You’re telling me to ease up | 客户都准备炒掉我们 |
[06:59] | when our clients are leaving? | 你还让我放松 |
[07:01] | That’s right, Trent Devon might leave. | 是的 特伦特·德文可能会走 |
[07:03] | People don’t leave me! | 没人会离开我 |
[07:04] | – I-I– – enough! | -我… -够了 |
[07:06] | Your job is to help me, not to screw me. | 你的工作是协助我 不是顶嘴 |
[07:08] | If I tell you you did that, | 如果我说你错了 |
[07:10] | I don’t want to hear that you didn’t. | 我不想听你辩解说自己没错 |
[07:12] | I should’ve fired you last week. | 我上周真该炒掉你 |
[07:13] | You know what, I should fire you right now. | 其实 我现在就改炒掉你 |
[07:14] | But I cut you slack because your grandmother died. | 但我放过你一马 因为你祖母刚刚去世 |
[07:16] | Well, you’ve used up the rope. | 现在你的同情已经用光了 |
[07:18] | You keep it up, I will fire you tomorrow. | 你还这么搞下去 明天我就炒了你 |
[08:04] | “People don’t leave me”? | “没人会离开我” |
[08:05] | – Donna, I don’t– – I do. | -唐娜 我不是 -我会 |
[08:07] | – He deserved it. – He deserved a slap. | -他活该 -他应该被打两巴掌 |
[08:09] | You knocked him across the room. | 你却把他打得头破血流 |
[08:14] | What happened with Zoe? | 佐伊怎么了 |
[08:19] | She’s leaving New York | 她要离开纽约 |
[08:21] | to take care of her niece whose father is dying. | 回去照顾她侄女 她爸爸要不行了 |
[08:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:27] | Harvey, I’m sorry. | 哈维 真替你难过 |
[08:30] | Is there anything… | 有没有什么… |
[08:31] | No. | 不用 |
[08:36] | Just one thing. | 最后一句 |
[08:38] | I don’t think kicking the dog is gonna help. | 我觉得 四处发泄不会有什么帮助 |
[08:52] | Wow, you look like hell. | 你脸色真差 |
[08:56] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[08:58] | You here to pick a fight with me? | 是来找我打架的吗 |
[08:59] | ‘Cause I’m really not in the mood. | 我现在实在没心情 |
[09:00] | No, no, Mike. It’s not like that, man. | 不是 迈克 不是你想的那样 |
[09:02] | Oh, yeah? You’re not still pissed at me? | 你不生我的气了吗 |
[09:04] | You gave me an out. | 你让我丢了工作 |
[09:06] | I might not have respected it at the time, | 一开始我可能不觉得是好事 |
[09:07] | but I do now. | 但现在不一样了 |
[09:08] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[09:09] | – I owe you one. – Okay. | -我欠你一个人情 -好 |
[09:10] | Yeah. Let me buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯 |
[09:12] | Two conditions. | 两个条件 |
[09:12] | One, you still owe me one. | 一 你仍然欠我个人情 |
[09:13] | Two, you still owe me one. | 二 你还是欠我个人情 |
[09:17] | As long as I still don’t owe you one. | 只要我不多欠你一个人情就行 |
[09:19] | – Bartender. – It’s good to see you, man. | -酒保 -真高兴能见到你 |
[09:22] | You too, buddy. So what’s going on? | 我也是 兄弟 你这是怎么了 |
[09:23] | – You had a bad day? – Yeah. | -今天很不顺心吗 -是啊 |
[09:26] | Okay. So give it to me. | 跟我说说 |
[09:27] | Well, evidently, getting in at 8:30 can only mean one thing. | 事实证明 八点半上班只能说明一件事 |
[09:30] | Yeah, that you had your head up your ass from 7:00 to 8:15. | 七点到八点一刻才刚睡了一会儿 |
[09:33] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:34] | Are you forgetting I used to work for Louis too? | 忘了吗 我也在路易手底下干过 |
[09:36] | And unlike you, I didn’t have Harvey there to protect me. | 不过跟你不同 我没哈维保护着我 |
[09:38] | No, this was Harvey. | 不 这次就是哈维 |
[09:40] | Whoa. Ain’t that some shit. | 那真是太扯了 |
[09:43] | Anyway, here’s to the wonderful world | 总之 敬这个助理律师的 |
[09:46] | of being an associate, right? | 美好世界 |
[09:48] | Yeah. Pearson Hardman. | 敬皮尔逊·哈德曼 |
[09:51] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[09:54] | I’m at Bratton Gould, my man. | 我现在在布莱顿·古尔德了 伙计 |
[09:56] | – And I’m happy. – No! | -我现在很开心 -不可能 |
[09:58] | Associates don’t get to be happy, Jimmy. | 助理律师没资格幸福 吉米 |
[09:59] | No, you do at Bratton Gould. | 在布莱顿·古尔德就可以 |
[10:02] | I got an office. | 我有自己的办公室 |
[10:06] | Shoot me now. | 现在就杀了我吧 |
[10:07] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[10:09] | Listen, Mike. | 听着 迈克 |
[10:10] | When I said that I owe you one, I mean it. | 我说欠你一个人情是真心的 |
[10:13] | ‘Cause you didn’t hear it from me, but we’re expanding. | 当然你不是听我说的 我们正在招人 |
[10:15] | So if you want to jump, just let me know. | 如果你要跳槽 告诉我 |
[10:16] | I’ll put in a word for you. | 我会为你向上面美言 |
[10:17] | – I can’t leave Harvey. – Screw Harvey. | -我不能离开哈维 -让哈维去死 |
[10:19] | I mean, what’s he done for you? | 他为你做了什么 |
[10:23] | More than you know. | 比你知道的多得多 |
[10:25] | Okay, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[10:27] | But a year under Harvey Specter, | 在哈维·斯佩克特手底下做过一年 |
[10:29] | they would kill to have you. | 他们会打破头抢着要你 |
[10:31] | And you wouldn’t be the only one. | 而且你不是唯一一个 |
[10:36] | There are people from Pearson Hardman | 还有别人从皮尔逊·哈德曼 |
[10:37] | going to Bratton Gould? Who? | 去布莱顿·古尔德吗 是谁 |
[10:39] | I can’t tell you that. | 这我不能告诉你 |
[10:40] | Jimmy, you have to tell me that. | 吉米 你必须要告诉我 |
[10:42] | Mike, come on. If they knew it came from me– | 迈克 要是他们知道是我说出去的 |
[10:44] | They won’t. | 他们不会发现的 |
[10:48] | I saw Clark and Owens meeting with our partners. | 我看见克拉克和欧文斯和我们的合伙人见面 |
[10:55] | If you’re here to give me your letter of resignation, | 如果你是来交辞职信的 |
[10:57] | I’ll accept it in the morning. | 明天早上我会接受的 |
[10:58] | Oh, that’s ironic. I was offered a job tonight. | 真是够讽刺 我今晚刚接到工作邀请 |
[11:01] | – Congratulations. – I passed. | -恭喜啊 -我拒绝了 |
[11:03] | You want credit for that? | 想让我表扬你吗 |
[11:04] | No, I want to do the job I already have. | 不是 我想接着做我的本职工作 |
[11:07] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[11:09] | Bratton Gould is poaching our associates, | 布莱顿·古尔德在挖我们的助理律师 |
[11:10] | Clark, Owens, but he’s also coming after– | 克拉克 欧文斯 而且还瞄准了我们的 |
[11:13] | Our clients. Trent Devon. | 客户 特伦特·德文 |
[11:15] | Someone’s whispering in his ear. | 有人在他耳边吹风 |
[11:17] | Allison Holt. | 艾莉森·霍特 |
[11:18] | She was brought in about a month ago. | 一个月前她来律所 |
[11:19] | She was ready to throw you under the bus. | 当时她准备把你当牺牲品 |
[11:21] | And Jessica threw her out. | 杰西卡赶走了她 |
[11:23] | So you think she’s in this for revenge? | 你觉得她是在报复 |
[11:24] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[11:25] | But we both know who brought her in. | 但我们都知道是谁带她进来的 |
[11:27] | Hardman. | 哈德曼 |
[11:29] | You think this is him? | 你觉得是他 |
[11:32] | Hell of a view. | 绝佳视野 |
[11:33] | Clark and Owens don’t deserve this. | 克拉克和欧文斯不配得到这个 |
[11:36] | Which one is Owens, by the way, the redhead? | 哪个是欧文斯来着 红头发那个吗 |
[11:39] | You don’t even know who your associates are, | 你连自己的助理律师都不认识 |
[11:41] | but you’re here to complain about losing them? | 却来抱怨他们的离开 |
[11:43] | You bitter because you were fired? | 你因为被我们解雇怀恨在心吗 |
[11:45] | I’m not bitter, Harvey. | 我没有 哈维 |
[11:47] | Unlike you, I don’t take things personally. | 我和你不一样 我不会感情用事 |
[11:48] | And by the way, I was right. | 顺便说一句 我是对的 |
[11:50] | I advised you to settle, and you settled. | 我劝你和解 你和解了 |
[11:53] | Your advice was for us to settle, | 你是劝我们律所和解 |
[11:55] | and I lose my law license. | 并让我被吊销执照 |
[11:56] | And my question is, | 我的问题是 |
[11:57] | was taking that deal your idea or Daniel Hardman’s? | 那次到底是你的主意还是丹尼尔·哈德曼的 |
[12:01] | You think Daniel’s behind this? | 你觉得丹尼尔是幕后推手 |
[12:02] | You met with him six days ago. | 六天前你见过他 |
[12:05] | I’m not even gonna ask how you know that. | 我不会问你是怎么知道的 |
[12:07] | I told you before, Jessica. | 我告诉过你 杰西卡 |
[12:08] | I’m a straight shooter. | 我是个坦白的人 |
[12:10] | Daniel wasn’t dictating my actions then, | 丹尼尔以前没有指挥我 |
[12:12] | and he’s not now. | 现在也没有 |
[12:13] | Either way, we are filing a claim for tortious interference. | 无论如何 我们会提出干扰侵权的控诉 |
[12:16] | You’re using privileged information to target our clients. | 你在用保密信息挖我们的客户 |
[12:20] | You really want to cry foul to the ref? | 你真的想击鼓鸣冤吗 |
[12:21] | You know who went to the ref more than anyone? | 你知道谁最会喊冤吗 |
[12:23] | Michael Jordan. He did it quietly. | 迈克尔·乔丹 他安安静静地找裁判 |
[12:25] | And he got six rings, | 得到了六个总冠军戒指 |
[12:27] | and he’s my client. | 还有 他是我的客户 |
[12:30] | Maybe I should call him too. | 那也许我也该打给他 |
[12:32] | You’re not getting Trent Devon. | 你得不到特伦特·德文的 |
[12:34] | You can’t keep people who want to leave, Harvey. | 想走的人你留不住的 哈维 |
[12:37] | Everybody knows about your civil war. | 谁都知道你们的内斗 |
[12:39] | Pearson Hardman is falling apart. | 皮尔逊·哈德曼现在四分五裂 |
[12:41] | And I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[12:43] | the avalanche has already started. | 雪崩已经开始 |
[12:53] | The Carillo contracts, they should be signed | 卡雷尔的合同应该签好之后 |
[12:55] | and on my desk. | 放在我桌子上的 |
[12:56] | – I know. – Well, since you’re so in the know, | -我知道 -既然你知道 |
[12:57] | perhaps you can tell me why I don’t have them yet. | 也许你能告诉我 为什么我还没看到 |
[12:59] | – Because they’re not signed. – Not signed? | -因为没签好 -没签好 |
[13:01] | I called earlier to have them messengered– | 我之前打过电话让他们送过来 |
[13:03] | The story’s already taking too long. | 你说的这个故事太长了 |
[13:04] | And they said they didn’t need to see them. | 然后他们说没必要看合同 |
[13:05] | Still waiting. | 我在等结果 |
[13:07] | They said they’re no longer a client. | 他们说不再是我们的客户了 |
[13:09] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[13:10] | No. Harold didn’t– | 不是 哈罗德没有 |
[13:12] | Louis, Harold didn’t do anything. | 路易 哈罗德没做什么 |
[13:14] | Harold never does anything. | 哈罗德就没做对过 |
[13:15] | He got me the contracts first thing this morning. | 今天一早他就把合同给我了 |
[13:17] | He worked all night. They were really quite– | 他通宵工作 那份合同真的很 |
[13:18] | Excuse me. They were really quite– | 不好意思 那份合同真的很 |
[13:19] | – “Quite” what? – Good, actually. | -很什么 -很好 |
[13:22] | Uh-huh. And how many citations you correct? | 你修改过多少处注解 |
[13:24] | – None. – You’re lying. | -没有 -撒谎 |
[13:25] | – No, I’m not. – I don’t care. | -我没撒谎 -我不在乎 |
[13:27] | Wow. Yeah. That is a tattoo. | 是个纹身 |
[13:28] | – It’s cool, right? – Yeah. | -很酷吧 -是啊 |
[13:30] | Manatee–the slow, gentle cow of the sea. | 海牛啊 真是海洋里缓慢温柔的奶牛 |
[13:34] | Uh, no. It’s a shark actually. | 其实那是鲨鱼 |
[13:37] | Totally. No–yes. | 对对对 绝对是 |
[13:38] | That’s a shark. | 是鲨鱼 |
[13:39] | That is a big, wide, fat shark. | 是个宽大肥的鲨鱼 |
[13:42] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[13:44] | – You can’t fire Mike. – You. | -你不能解雇迈克 -是你 |
[13:47] | You moron. You can’t even get your firing right. | 你个笨蛋 连被炒了都不知道 |
[13:50] | – I’m fired? – Louis, come on. | -我被解雇了 -路易 别这样 |
[13:52] | Pack up your things and go. Now. | 打包走人 现在马上 |
[13:53] | But I did everything you asked. | 但你要求的事我都做了啊 |
[13:55] | I delivered the Carillo contracts. | 我把合同交到卡雷尔的公司了 |
[13:56] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[13:57] | The client fired us, and now I’m firing you. | 客户炒了我们 我就炒了你 |
[14:00] | Times are tough, people. | 世道艰难啊 |
[14:01] | We can’t afford mistakes. We can’t afford incompetence. | 我们承受不了错误 承受不了能力不足 |
[14:05] | You can’t cut it, get out. | 做不到的话 就滚吧 |
[14:07] | There is no place for mediocrity here at Pearson Hardman, | 皮尔逊·哈德曼不需要平庸之辈 |
[14:09] | And there’s certainly no place for someone like you. | 更没有你这种人的立足之处 |
[14:14] | Everyone else get back to work. | 都回去工作 |
[14:26] | You know. I didn’t just do what he asked for Carillo. | 他交代的事我都做了 |
[14:28] | I went way beyond. | 我还多做了很多 |
[14:30] | I didn’t make any mistakes, | 我什么错都没犯 |
[14:31] | and I know that they’re not leaving because of me. | 而且我知道不是因为我客户才离开的 |
[14:33] | So why didn’t you say that to him? | 你怎么没跟他说呢 |
[14:34] | Because he makes me freeze. | 因为他把我吓得动弹不得 |
[14:39] | You know, sometimes I wish | 有时候我真希望 |
[14:40] | we would’ve known each other at Harvard. | 在哈佛的时候我们就认识 |
[14:43] | Yeah. Yeah. Harvard. | 是啊 在哈佛 |
[14:46] | You probably hung out with Duncan and those guys. | 你估计都和邓肯那群牛人在一起 |
[14:48] | I hung out with the library. | 而我在图书馆奋斗 |
[14:51] | I’m such a loser. | 我真是个废物 |
[14:52] | No, you’re not, Harold. | 你不是 哈罗德 |
[14:54] | Look, for the record, Duncan was a douche. | 郑重说明 邓肯是个二货 |
[14:56] | He was a douche. | 他是二货 |
[14:58] | – Totally. – Like a douchy-douche. | -绝对的 -二货中的二货 |
[14:59] | Do you remember that thing he used to do with the– | 你知道他以前 |
[15:01] | – I know. – You know what I mean? | -我知道 -知道我的意思吧 |
[15:06] | See, that’s what I mean. | 对啊 我要说的就是这个 |
[15:07] | If you would’ve known me there, | 如果当时我们就认识 |
[15:07] | then at least someone here would know that | 这里起码还有一个人知道 |
[15:09] | I wasn’t always like this. | 我不是一直这样 |
[15:10] | People used to come to me for help on their essays. | 原来同学都会找我帮助他们写论文 |
[15:13] | We’d sit in the quiet of my apartment | 我们在我公寓里安安静静的 |
[15:15] | where no one was yelling at me, | 没人对着我吼 |
[15:17] | and I could think and write. | 我才能思考和写东西 |
[15:20] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[15:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[15:26] | This is the first essay I wrote in law school. | 这是我在法学院写的第一篇论文 |
[15:29] | Look at the professor’s comments. | 看教授的评语 |
[15:31] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[15:33] | Louis is right. I don’t belong here. | 路易说得对 我不属于这里 |
[15:36] | No, he’s not. | 不 他错了 |
[15:38] | – Thomas. – Poconos weekend. | -托马斯 -波克诺山的周末 |
[15:39] | – With the girlfriend. – Which one? | -和女朋友 -哪个 |
[15:41] | – Doesn’t matter. – Done. Winters? | -无所谓 -没问题 温特斯 |
[15:43] | – Lunch with the mayor. – Campos. | -和市长约个午饭 -坎佩斯 |
[15:45] | – Lunch with me. – Lunch with me. | -和我吃午饭 -和我还差不多 |
[15:47] | – Benson? – Box at the garden. | -本森呢 -拳击赛 |
[15:48] | Have Lundqvist meet him pre-game. | 让伦德奎斯特比赛前和他见一面 |
[15:50] | Does the king do that? | 他会愿意吗 |
[15:51] | He does for me. Siebertz. | 为我当然愿意 塞尔博斯 |
[15:53] | – Tickets. – Super bowl. | -门票 -超级碗的吗 |
[15:54] | – Broadway. – Really? | -百老汇 -不会吧 |
[15:56] | Beneath that lumberjack chest | 他那壮硕的胸腔里 |
[15:57] | beats the heart of a songbird. | 跳的可是颗黄鹂鸟的心 |
[15:59] | Fine. Anything but Cats. | 好吧 只要不是《猫》 |
[16:00] | Cats closed over a decade ago. | 《猫》十几年前就停演了 |
[16:01] | What took ’em so long? | 早该停演了 |
[16:03] | That’s it then. We’re done. | 好了 就这些了 |
[16:06] | Closed them all. | 都搞定了 |
[16:07] | That’s just foreplay. We didn’t close shit. | 前戏罢了 离搞定还早着呢 |
[16:09] | I want to have talked to every one of my clients | 今天我打算和每一个客户 |
[16:11] | by the end of the day. | 都好好聊聊 |
[16:12] | You stay on Trent Devon until he takes the call. | 你就负责联系特伦特·德文 直到他接电话 |
[16:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:16] | And, Harvey… | 哈维 |
[16:18] | No one is leaving you. | 没人要离开你 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:26] | Harold is totally freaked out. | 哈罗德都快被吓死了 |
[16:28] | I think he’s gonna have an ulcer, | 我觉得他快要急上火了 |
[16:30] | but the good news is he’ll never disappoint you again, | 但好消息是他不会再让你失望了 |
[16:32] | so you can go and magnanimously hire him back now. | 你就过去不计前嫌地再雇他回来吧 |
[16:36] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要雇他回来 |
[16:37] | Um, I don’t know, because you made your point. | 我不知道 因为你已经达到目的了 |
[16:40] | You think that was a show? | 你觉得我那是在演戏吗 |
[16:42] | Look, I know Harold can be… | 我知道哈罗德有时有点 |
[16:45] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[16:46] | He’s an idiot savant minus the savant. | 他就是个白痴学者还屁都不懂 |
[16:48] | He tries hard. He’s a good person. | 他很努力 是个好人 |
[16:50] | Yeah, well, then tell him to join the peace corps. | 是吧 那告诉他去加入和平军啊 |
[16:52] | Why don’t you just give him a second chance? | 你为什么不能再给他一次机会 |
[16:54] | I did, Mike. It was called his second day. | 我早给过了 迈克 他来这儿的第二天 |
[16:56] | You realize you need cause, right? | 你辞他总得有个理由吧 |
[16:58] | You want a cause? | 你想要理由 |
[16:59] | He left a zero off the Hopkins settlement, | 霍普金斯调解书里他少写了个零 |
[17:01] | which cost the client $360,000. | 害我们客户损失了36万 |
[17:04] | He filed a motion with the appeals court | 本该发给上级法院的动议 |
[17:05] | instead of the superior court, | 他发给了上诉法庭 |
[17:08] | which accidentally triggered a death penalty review. | 结果一不小心惹出了一场死刑审查 |
[17:09] | And then the one and only time | 然后我唯一一次 |
[17:11] | that I take him to court with me, his fly was down, | 带他去法庭 他就不在状态 |
[17:14] | and he called the judge “Your owner.” | 然后管法官叫”法官主人” |
[17:19] | You know why he does those things, right? | 你知道他为什么会这样吧 |
[17:22] | Because you intimidate him. | 因为你太吓人了 |
[17:24] | You brutalize him. | 你对他太残酷了 |
[17:25] | You’re always talking about how great you are at grooming us. | 你总是说你很会培养人才 |
[17:28] | Well, you were not great at grooming him. | 你根本不是在培养他 |
[17:29] | If he can’t take a drill sergeant yelling at him, | 操练军士对他嚷嚷两句他都受不了 |
[17:31] | how can he handle people shooting at him? | 怎么受得了别人对他开枪 |
[17:32] | People don’t shoot at us, Louis. | 没人要对我们开枪 路易 |
[17:34] | Don’t they? | 是吗 |
[17:37] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 不如这样 |
[17:38] | You want him to stay… | 你想让他留下 |
[17:43] | Fine. He can stay. | 好 他可以留下 |
[17:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:47] | One condition. | 有个条件 |
[17:48] | You personally guarantee | 就像我以前做的 |
[17:50] | every piece of work product | 哈罗德从这办公室里 |
[17:51] | that Harold sends out of this office | 发出的每份工作文件 |
[17:52] | just like I have. | 都由你个人负责 |
[17:54] | You check everything he does. | 他的所有工作由你检查 |
[17:55] | You cross every “t,” dot every “i,” | 要细致入微 |
[17:56] | and still do everything you have to for Harvey. | 同时还得完成哈维给你的工作 |
[17:59] | People may not be shooting at us, but we are at war. | 可能没人冲我们开枪 但我们是在打仗 |
[18:03] | So how does that work for you? | 怎么样 |
[18:05] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[18:15] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[18:19] | I was just coming by to wish you well. | 我就是来祝你一切顺利 |
[18:21] | Thanks, Rachel, but I think it’s gonna be okay. | 多谢 瑞秋 不过我觉得应该没事的 |
[18:23] | Mike’s talking to Louis right now. | 迈克在和路易谈呢 |
[18:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:26] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[18:34] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[18:42] | There was nothing I could do. | 我无能为力 |
[18:45] | It’s okay. I know you tried, Mike. | 没关系 我知道你尽力了 迈克 |
[18:49] | If it’ll make you feel better, | 如果能让你感觉好点 |
[18:51] | you’re not the only person being let go this week. | 其实这周不止辞了你一个 |
[18:54] | Well, Clark and Owens are only getting let go | 克拉克和欧文斯被辞退 |
[18:56] | because someone found out that they’re moving | 是因为有人发现 |
[18:58] | to Bratton Gould with Mckinney and Kline. | 他们要和麦肯尼和克莱恩跳槽到布莱顿·古尔德 |
[19:00] | – They are? – Yeah, I overheard it. | -真的吗 -是啊 我听到的 |
[19:01] | I guess some people will choose any port in a storm. | 还真是大难临头各自飞啊 |
[19:06] | Harold, good luck. | 哈罗德 祝你好运 |
[19:10] | You too. | 你也是 |
[19:24] | – This sucks. – It does. | -真糟糕 -是啊 |
[19:26] | He didn’t deserve that. | 不该这样的 |
[19:33] | Allison’s not done. | 艾莉森还在挖人 |
[19:35] | We know. We’re working all the clients. | 我知道 我们在联系客户了 |
[19:37] | No, it’s more than that. She’s taking Mckinney and Kline. | 不 不止客户 她把麦肯尼和克莱恩都挖走了 |
[19:39] | It’s just two more associates. | 不过两个助理罢了 |
[19:40] | No, it’s more than that. | 不 没那么简单 |
[19:45] | I tell you the rats are jumping ship, | 我跟你说人都开溜了 |
[19:46] | and you say it’s fine, but Donna nods, | 你还跟没事人似的 唐娜点个头 |
[19:47] | and you’re busting out life jackets? | 你就一副大难临头的样子了 |
[19:49] | You have a history of panicking. | 你没事也爱瞎恐慌 |
[19:50] | He’s not panicking. | 他不是瞎恐慌 |
[19:52] | Clark, Owens, Mckinney, Kline– | 克拉克 欧文斯 麦肯尼 克莱恩 |
[19:53] | These aren’t just associates. | 他们不止是入职五年的助理 |
[19:55] | They’re the best fifth-years. | 入职五年的助理里他们是最好的 |
[19:56] | They’re Louis’s first class of associates. | 他们是路易最早管的一班助理了 |
[19:57] | He gave her a report card? | 他给她通风报信了 |
[19:59] | Harvey, you do not know that. | 哈维 你别乱想 |
[20:01] | Well, I’m gonna goddamn find out. | 那我现在就去搞明白 |
[20:06] | Stop. | 别 |
[20:07] | Just cut it out. | 别说了 |
[20:08] | All right, I’ll talk to you later. | 我回头跟你说 |
[20:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:11] | I never liked you, Louis. | 我一直不喜欢你 路易 |
[20:13] | You’re a vindictive, sniveling rat, | 你就是一只吱吱乱叫总想着报复的死耗子 |
[20:15] | but I never thought you’d betray your own firm. | 但我从没料到你会背叛你自己的公司 |
[20:18] | I never betrayed this firm. | 我从来没背叛过公司 |
[20:19] | What do you call helping Allison Holt | 那你帮艾莉森·霍特挖我们的助理 |
[20:21] | poach our associates? | 算怎么回事 |
[20:22] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我可没做这种事 |
[20:24] | I love this firm, Harvey. | 我爱这家公司 哈维 |
[20:25] | You were a traitor when you voted for Hardman, | 你投票给哈德曼的时候就是个叛徒 |
[20:27] | And you’re a traitor now. | 现在也是个叛徒 |
[20:28] | Like I’ve told you before, | 我跟你说过 |
[20:29] | I’m not the only one in this firm who voted for Hardman. | 这家公司里投给哈德曼的不止我一个 |
[20:31] | And I voted to oust him once I knew. | 我知道后也把他投出去了 |
[20:33] | Once you knew you had to save your own ass. | 知道你要自顾不暇了 |
[20:35] | All right, you know what, Harvey, just get out. | 够了 哈维 出去 |
[20:37] | Get out. | 出去 |
[20:40] | Ri– I did nothing wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[20:44] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[20:45] | You bugged my office. | 你监听我的办公室 |
[20:47] | You ran to Hardman about the CM lawsuit. | 你跑去跟哈德曼说了科斯特尔汽车公司案 |
[20:49] | You sold your soul for senior partnership. | 你为了成为资深合伙人不惜一切 |
[20:51] | And once you got it, you created a drug policy | 上位后立马搞了个药检规定 |
[20:54] | with the sole purpose of firing me! | 就为了把我赶出去 |
[20:57] | I did it for Hardman. | 我那是替哈德曼做的 |
[20:58] | Maybe Hardman wanted me dead, | 就算是哈德曼要整死我 |
[20:59] | but you’re the one who went out, got the gun, | 但是你跑出去买了把枪 |
[21:02] | aimed it, and fired it at my head. | 瞄准了我 冲我开枪的 |
[21:05] | And it blew up in my face! | 我最后不是自食其果了吗 |
[21:06] | And what would have happened if it didn’t? | 那要是没那样呢 |
[21:10] | I was under orders. | 我那是奉命而为 |
[21:11] | Were you also under orders when you ran | 你跑去跟哈德曼说莫妮卡·伊顿时 |
[21:13] | to Hardman about Monica Eton? | 也是奉命而为吗 |
[21:16] | How do you know it was me? | 你怎么知道那是我干的 |
[21:17] | Because I set it up! | 因为那是我设的局 |
[21:20] | Because I know who you are! | 因为我知道你是个什么人 |
[21:23] | Are you still gonna tell me | 你还打算继续跟我说 |
[21:25] | you’re not helping Allison? | 你没有帮艾莉森吗 |
[21:26] | Harvey, I swear to god | 哈维 我向上帝发誓 |
[21:29] | I did not do this. | 我没帮她 |
[21:31] | Maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[21:32] | But now that you’ve done what you’ve done, | 但事已至此 |
[21:34] | I will never trust you. | 我不会再相信你了 |
[21:41] | Pearson Hardman is my life. | 皮尔逊·哈德曼是我的一切 |
[21:43] | Well, here’s what’s gonna happen from now on. | 从现在起 事实摆在这里 |
[21:46] | You and I, we’re done. | 你和我 我们玩完了 |
[21:50] | Don’t drop by my office. | 不用来我办公室了 |
[21:52] | Don’t ask Donna for information. | 也别想唐娜那里套情报 |
[21:54] | You’re the guy that nobody wants | 没人想留你 |
[21:56] | but we can’t get rid of. | 但又赶不走 |
[22:00] | I’m a senior partner. | 我是资深合伙人 |
[22:03] | So I can’t make you leave. | 所以我赶不走你 |
[22:04] | But as far as I’m concerned, | 但对我来讲 |
[22:07] | you don’t even work here anymore. | 你不在这工作了 |
[22:30] | That glass does not look half-full. | 你看着好消沉啊 |
[22:39] | You’re cherry-picking Pearson Hardman associates. | 你在挑我们最好的助理 |
[22:41] | I only want the best cherries. | 我当然只要最好的 |
[22:42] | Then why not go after the gardener who grew ’em? | 那为什么不挑他们的培养者呢 |
[22:46] | You want to leave Pearson Hardman. | 你想离开皮尔逊·哈德曼了 |
[22:48] | I’m a proven commodity who delivers outstanding billables. | 众所周知我很能赚钱 |
[22:51] | With an unparalleled knowledge of finance. | 还有无人能比的金融知识 |
[22:53] | Yeah, I’m well aware of who you are, Louis. | 我清楚你是什么人 路易 |
[22:56] | But how do I know that Harvey Specter | 但我怎么知道你不是 |
[22:57] | didn’t just send you here? | 哈维·斯佩克派来的呢 |
[22:59] | ‘Cause I’m the last person that Harvey Specter would trust. | 因为哈维·斯佩克绝不会信任我 |
[23:01] | Just ask Daniel Hardman. | 你可以去问丹尼尔·哈德曼 |
[23:02] | I did. He said you betrayed him. | 我问了 他说你背叛了他 |
[23:05] | Like I said, I am well aware of who you are. | 我说了 我清楚你是什么人 |
[23:07] | Well, if you spoke to Daniel, then you would know | 你要是和丹尼尔聊过了 你还应该知道 |
[23:09] | that he lost Pearson Hardman not because of my betrayal | 他失去事务所不是因为我背叛了他 |
[23:11] | but because of his own. | 而是他自己的错 |
[23:12] | My loyalty does not sway with the wind. | 我不是见风使舵的人 |
[23:17] | I’m leaving Pearson Hardman | 我想离开皮尔逊·哈德曼 |
[23:18] | because there’s no room for me there anymore. | 是因为那里我待不下去了 |
[23:20] | You could go anywhere. | 你去哪儿都行啊 |
[23:21] | Well, I’ve done my homework. | 我可做足了功课 |
[23:23] | You guys are expanding. You are hiring well. | 你们正在扩张 雇用条件也不错 |
[23:26] | You’re gonna have a young staff | 你们招的新人 |
[23:29] | that needs guidance. | 也需要指导 |
[23:30] | You know that I’m the right fit. | 你知道我最合适 |
[23:32] | And I want to move now. | 而且我现在就想走 |
[23:34] | You have a non-compete clause. | 你还有非竞争条款呢 |
[23:35] | Jessica is gonna waive the non-compete | 杰西卡会放弃非竞争条款 |
[23:37] | as long as I don’t take clients. | 只要我不带客户走 |
[23:38] | – I wouldn’t if I were her. – Well, you’re not. | -要是我就不会放弃 -你又不是她 |
[23:41] | Harvey wants me gone, | 哈维想把我赶走 |
[23:42] | and he has a way of getting what he wants, so– | 一般他要什么有什么 所以 |
[23:49] | There might be a partnership position for you. | 可能有个合伙人的位置给你 |
[23:53] | Senior partnership. | 资深合伙人 |
[23:56] | That, you’re gonna have to earn. | 那就得靠你努力了 |
[23:57] | I have earned it. | 我已经努力过了 |
[23:58] | And I’m not giving up what I’ve worked for my whole life. | 我可不会放弃我一生的追求 |
[24:01] | Louis, you have made a tactical error. | 路易 你犯了个战术错误 |
[24:04] | You’ve shown me all your cards, | 你已经把底牌亮给我了 |
[24:05] | you can’t offer any clients, | 你不能带来任何客户 |
[24:07] | And you’re being forced to leave a place | 你被迫离开一个 |
[24:09] | that doesn’t want you. | 不想要你的地方 |
[24:10] | You are a very good fit for us. | 你很适合我们律所 |
[24:13] | But if you want to join us, | 若你想要加入我们 |
[24:15] | you’re gonna have to prove how much you want it. | 就得证明你有多渴望 |
[24:18] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[24:19] | Do what? I’m just negotiating. | 哪样 我只是在跟你商量 |
[24:22] | You have an empty title. | 你在那里徒具虚名 |
[24:26] | If you come with us, I promise | 来我们这儿的话 我保证 |
[24:29] | that you will be truly valued. | 你将受到重视 |
[24:42] | Well, that’s it. | 搞定了 |
[24:43] | I’ve talked to every client except Trent Devon. | 除了特伦特·德文 其他客户我都谈过了 |
[24:45] | Well, I know why he’s returning | 我知道为什么他回艾莉森电话 |
[24:46] | Allison’s calls instead of yours. | 却不理你了 |
[24:47] | Because he thinks we’re not focused. | 因为他觉得我们不够专攻 |
[24:49] | That’s not enough. | 还不止 |
[24:50] | Come on. You taught me to always ask… | 快点 你叫我常问… |
[24:52] | What’s in it for him? | 对他有什么好处 |
[24:53] | “If we’re looking to expand our reach, | “如果我们要扩大市场 |
[24:55] | then Trent Devon’s data platform | 那特伦特·德文公司的数据平台 |
[24:56] | provides the perfect symbiosis with our search algorithms.” | 和我们的搜索算法简直是天作之合” |
[24:59] | Page 23, the CEO of Flash-Start. | 第23页 闪光起点总裁说的 |
[25:04] | Allison doesn’t represent them. | 艾莉森不是他们的代表律师 |
[25:05] | Google bought Meebo for $100 million. | 谷歌用一亿美元收购了米博 |
[25:07] | Allison is trying to do the same thing with Flash-Start. | 艾莉森在对闪光起点做相同的事 |
[25:10] | Allison doesn’t represent them. | 艾莉森不是他们的代表律师 |
[25:12] | Pretend she does. | 假设她是 |
[25:15] | Trent gets $100 million, | 特伦特拿到一亿美元 |
[25:17] | but his company gets swallowed up, | 但他的公司却被人生吞活剥了 |
[25:18] | and that’s not what he wants. | 这可不是他想要的 |
[25:19] | Well, what if they let him run both companies? | 要是他们让他同时运营两家公司呢 |
[25:20] | That’s too good to be true. | 那这笔交易也好得太不真实了 |
[25:21] | It’s happened before. | 有过先例 |
[25:23] | So if that’s true, all we need to do | 如果是真的 我们只要 |
[25:25] | is figure out a way to beat that deal. | 想办法找出更好的交易 |
[25:26] | We can’t beat that deal. | 我们没法找到 |
[25:29] | Okay. So what do we do? | 好吧 那怎么办 |
[25:39] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[25:40] | Allison said you had a history | 艾莉森说你俩有过节 |
[25:42] | and that it might get in the way of what she was offering. | 也许你会对这笔交易从中作梗 |
[25:45] | – Flash-Start. – Very good. | -闪光起点 -不错 |
[25:47] | But Allison doesn’t represent them. | 但艾莉森不是他们的代表律师 |
[25:48] | No, but she does represent a hedge fund | 的确 但她是某一对冲基金的代理人 |
[25:50] | that’s about to buy a controlling interest. | 而这个基金将会控股闪光 |
[25:53] | And let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[25:54] | They want you to run the whole thing. | 他们要你来管理两家公司 |
[25:56] | We’ll take on Google. | 我们将和谷歌一较高下 |
[25:58] | And let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[25:59] | You’re here to try and beat it. | 你们想来破坏这笔交易 |
[26:01] | No, I’m here to tell you to take it. | 不 我来让你接受这笔交易 |
[26:03] | If I were you, I would, | 换作我是你 我就会接受 |
[26:04] | and I would hire the lawyer who brought it to me. | 我还会聘请那个向我提出这笔交易的律师 |
[26:07] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢了 哈维 |
[26:08] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:10] | There’s just one thing. | 就一个问题 |
[26:14] | I wonder, what’s in it for her? | 我在想 这事对她有什么好处 |
[26:16] | What are you implying? | 你什么意思 |
[26:16] | Let me look over the deal. My own time. | 容我用业余时间看一下这笔交易 |
[26:19] | If it is what she says it is, I’ll tell you. | 要真如她所说这么好 我会告诉你 |
[26:21] | If it’s not, you’ll want to know. | 不是的话 你也会想知道的 |
[26:23] | – Harvey, I already told you– – Look. | -哈维 我跟你说过了 -听着 |
[26:24] | You said we weren’t focused, | 你说我们不够专攻 |
[26:26] | and I’m not here to try to convince you that we were. | 我来也不是为了说服你这点 |
[26:28] | But you also said you’ve always trusted me, | 但你也说过你一直很信任我 |
[26:30] | and I’m telling you, trust me one more time. | 那就请你再信我一次 |
[26:39] | Louis. Do you need something? | 路易 有什么事吗 |
[26:42] | Actually, yes. | 事实上 有 |
[26:48] | I need you to waive my non-compete, | 我要你免除我的非竞争条款 |
[26:50] | so I can take a position at another firm. | 这样我就能另谋高就了 |
[26:54] | Bratton Gould. | 布莱顿·古尔德 |
[26:55] | I had nothing to do with Allison Holt’s poaching. | 我跟艾莉森·霍特挖墙脚的事完全没关系 |
[26:58] | What did she offer you? | 她开给你什么条件 |
[27:03] | I went to her. | 是我去找她的 |
[27:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:06] | I got Harvey’s message. | 我明白哈维的意思 |
[27:10] | What message? | 什么意思 |
[27:12] | You don’t know? It doesn’t matter. | 你不知道吗 也无所谓了 |
[27:16] | This is what he wants. | 这就是他想要的 |
[27:17] | And this is what you want? | 这也是你想要的吗 |
[27:22] | You know you can’t take clients. | 你知道不能带走客户的 |
[27:24] | Oh, I wouldn’t even if I could. | 就算能我也不会带走 |
[27:28] | I have no desire to hurt our firm– | 我无意损害我们律所的利益 |
[27:30] | your firm. | 你的律所 |
[27:33] | Do you know why I instituted | 你知道我为什么要制定 |
[27:35] | the Louis Litt Rehabilitation Program? | 路易·利特重整旗鼓吗 |
[27:38] | Because I was seduced by Daniel Hardman once too. | 因为我也曾受到丹尼尔·哈德曼的利诱 |
[27:42] | He made me feel special and smart | 他让我觉得自己聪明又特别 |
[27:46] | and valued. | 而且受人重视 |
[27:48] | The problem was | 问题在于 |
[27:49] | he really didn’t give a sh– about me. | 他其实根本不在乎我 |
[27:53] | But I will give him one thing. | 但有一点我同意他 |
[27:56] | He was right about you. | 他对你的看法 |
[27:59] | You deserve a senior partnership. | 你值得高级合伙人的资格 |
[28:07] | I’m gonna let you go, Louis. | 我会放你走 路易 |
[28:11] | Just for the record, | 声明一下 |
[28:12] | I am not on the same page as Harvey. | 我不同意哈维的意见 |
[28:17] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不希望你走 |
[28:34] | What? | 怎么 |
[28:35] | Were we really quitting, | 我们真要放弃 |
[28:37] | or was that just a move to get to the contract? | 还是只是为了拿到合同才这么做的 |
[28:38] | You don’t think I have his best interests at heart? | 你觉得我其实不在乎什么对他最有利吗 |
[28:40] | That’s not what I asked. | 我没问这个 |
[28:41] | If it’s a good deal, he should take it. | 要真是笔好交易 他应该接受 |
[28:43] | But you said it’s too good to be true. | 但你说这笔交易好得不真实 |
[28:44] | What else did I say? | 我还说什么了 |
[28:46] | That it’s my job to help you. | 我的工作就是协助你 |
[28:48] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你要做什么呢 |
[28:49] | I’m gonna go find out what’s too good about it. | 我要去查清楚到底有什么猫腻 |
[28:50] | Good-bye, Mike. | 再见 迈克 |
[28:51] | Hey, you can quit all you want, | 你想怎么放弃都行 |
[28:52] | but Trent Devon is not leaving. | 但特伦特·德文是不会离开的 |
[28:54] | Okay. Good talk. | 真是场愉快的谈话 |
[29:09] | Yeah. You know who I am, asshole. | 你认得我是谁 混蛋 |
[29:12] | – I’m sorry. Okay? – For what? | -我很抱歉 -抱歉什么 |
[29:13] | Sleeping with my wife? | 上了我老婆吗 |
[29:15] | What, you didn’t do it on purpose? | 怎么 你要说不是故意的吗 |
[29:17] | It’s over. Okay? | 已经结束了 |
[29:18] | – I swear to God. – You think it’s that easy? | -我向天发誓 -你以为就这么简单吗 |
[29:23] | Keep your goddamn apology, | 我不接受你的道歉 |
[29:25] | and stay the hell away from Tess! | 给我离苔丝远一点 |
[30:16] | Oh, my God. What the hell happened to you? | 天哪 你怎么了 |
[30:17] | Oh, I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[30:20] | With me. Now. | 跟我来 立刻 |
[30:24] | This isn’t the first-aid kit from the kitchen. | 这不是厨房里的急救箱 |
[30:26] | Use other people’s antibacterial cream? | 用别人的抗菌药膏吗 |
[30:28] | Please, I might as well give myself a staph infection. | 我还不如直接让自己染上葡萄球菌呢 |
[30:31] | It’s antibacterial. | 这是抗菌的 |
[30:33] | That’s what they want you to believe. | 他们就想让你这么想 |
[30:34] | – But you’re using it. – Shh. | -但你也还在用啊 -闭嘴 |
[30:37] | Looks like it’s gonna bruise. | 看来还是会瘀青 |
[30:39] | Oh, look, I’m sure it’s gonna be fine, it’s– | 没事的 这不过是 |
[30:44] | How do you know how to do this? | 你怎么知道如何处理伤口 |
[30:47] | Bruno used to get into these fights | 布鲁诺以前常跟37楼的 |
[30:49] | with this Maine Coon on the 37th floor. | 那只缅因猫打架 |
[30:53] | Pumpkin. | 名字叫南瓜 |
[31:00] | – No, I don’t need it. – Here you go. | -我不需要 -给你 |
[31:01] | – I don’t need tissues. – Are you sure? | -我不要纸巾 -你确定吗 |
[31:03] | Put them down. | 把纸巾放下 |
[31:07] | Are you gonna tell me what happened? | 你准备告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[31:09] | It’s New York. I got jumped. | 这儿可是纽约 我被人偷袭了 |
[31:11] | Didn’t you call 911? | 没报警吗 |
[31:12] | To have the police come and ask a million questions | 让警察过来问一大堆问题 |
[31:14] | about a guy who they’re never gonna catch? | 却永远都抓不到那人吗 |
[31:15] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[31:17] | You knew him. | 你认识他 |
[31:22] | Let’s just say that actions have consequences. | 这么说吧 做事要承担后果 |
[31:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:27] | I get it. Yeah, I get that. | 我明白 |
[31:32] | We gonna talk about that box you were carrying? | 要谈谈你拿着的那个盒子吗 |
[31:34] | Oh, man. What box? | 天呐 什么盒子 |
[31:36] | The box full of personal things from your office? | 装满你办公室里个人物品的盒子 |
[31:39] | Like you said, actions have consequences. | 正如你所说 做事要承担后果 |
[31:43] | Jessica fired you. | 杰西卡把你开除了 |
[31:46] | – She asked me to stay. – She did? | -她请我留下 -是吗 |
[31:48] | Yeah, because she knows | 是的 因为她知道 |
[31:49] | that I would never sell out this firm. | 我绝不会出卖这家律所 |
[31:51] | Well, then I don’t understand, what are you– | 那我就不明白了 你在 |
[31:52] | Mike, do I have to spell it out for you? | 迈克 还要我说出来吗 |
[31:54] | You’re Harvey’s right hand. He hates me. | 你可是哈维的左右手 他讨厌我 |
[31:56] | So? Jessica’s the boss. | 那又如何 杰西卡才是老板 |
[31:59] | Come on, Harvey’s always hated you. | 而且哈维向来都很讨厌你 |
[32:00] | No, actually. | 其实不是的 |
[32:02] | Harvey hasn’t always hated me. | 哈维并非一直很讨厌我 |
[32:05] | We were never Elmer and Bugs. | 我俩从来都不是兔八哥和埃尔默 |
[32:07] | We were… Ralph and Sam. | 我们是 拉尔夫和山姆 |
[32:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:12] | Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog. | 大灰狼拉尔夫和牧羊犬山姆 |
[32:14] | The cartoon characters? | 卡通人物吗 |
[32:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:17] | They came to the meadow every day to work, friendly. | 他们每天都开开心心一起到牧场上班 |
[32:20] | But then when they punched in the time clock, | 但是上班打完卡之后 |
[32:22] | Ralph would try to steal the sheep, | 大灰狼就会去偷羊 |
[32:24] | and Sam would stop him. | 牧羊犬就会阻止它 |
[32:25] | I mean, it was brutal. | 的确很残忍 |
[32:29] | And then they’d punch out again. | 接着他们又下班打卡 恩怨尽消 |
[32:32] | Friends. | 还是朋友 |
[32:34] | And that was me and Harvey. | 我和哈维就是如此 |
[32:37] | Harvey’s not punching out anymore. | 哈维不再打卡下班了 |
[32:39] | And I can’t walk in here every day | 我无法每天走进律所 |
[32:42] | knowing that I’m gonna be working side by side | 明知要跟一个鄙视自己的人 |
[32:46] | next to somebody who despises me. | 一起上班 |
[32:47] | I just– Mike, I can’t. | 我就是 不行 迈克 |
[32:51] | Louis, if actions have consequences, | 路易 如果做事要承担后果 |
[32:54] | then maybe actions can redeem you. | 那也许你能做些事来补偿 |
[32:57] | No, it’s too late for that. | 不 太晚了 |
[33:01] | Die’s been already cast. | 他已经将我打入地狱了 |
[33:03] | Here. You can send me a new tube of arnica | 给你 你方便的时候可以还我 |
[33:05] | at your convenience. | 一管新的山金车酊 |
[33:07] | You don’t have to stay, | 我不会强留你 |
[33:08] | but I have some merger projections | 但我要为哈维看个 |
[33:11] | that I have to go through for Harvey. | 企业并购案 |
[33:12] | And I’m pretty sure I’m gonna be out of my depth. | 我很肯定我办不好这事 |
[33:21] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[33:22] | Thought I’d get in early and destroy Allison Holt. | 我想早点来打败艾莉森·霍特 |
[33:24] | How’s that going? | 怎么样了 |
[33:25] | It’s a work in progress. | 还在进行中 |
[33:28] | Louis’s letter of resignation. | 路易的辞职信 |
[33:30] | Found it on my desk this morning. | 今早在我桌上看到的 |
[33:32] | – Good. – No. | -很好 -不好 |
[33:33] | Not good, Harvey. | 并不好 哈维 |
[33:35] | We can agree to disagree. | 我们就求同存异吧 |
[33:36] | We’re not agreeing on anything. | 没有同 只有异 |
[33:38] | You pushed Louis out the door. | 你赶走了路易 |
[33:40] | It was not your call to make. | 你没这个资格 |
[33:42] | Louis may or may not have helped Allison, | 不管路易有没有帮艾莉森 |
[33:44] | but he has betrayed you, me, and this entire firm. | 他都背叛了你和我 还有整家律所 |
[33:48] | We’re better off. | 没了他更好 |
[33:49] | If you really believe that, | 你要真这么觉得 |
[33:50] | then something’s got you off your game. | 一定有其他什么事害你表现如此糟糕 |
[33:52] | – Jessica, I’m not off my– – No. | -杰西卡 我表现得 -别说了 |
[33:54] | Not you. Me. | 不是你 是我 |
[33:56] | Your job is to help me. | 你的工作就是协助我 |
[33:58] | And when I say you are off your game, | 如果我说你表现得不好 |
[34:00] | you say, “How do I get it back?” | 你就该问 我要如何弥补 |
[34:03] | I went to Louis to get him back on board, | 我去找路易 请他重新入伙 |
[34:06] | and you made an end run around me. | 结果你害我无计可施 |
[34:08] | When does it stop? | 这种状况何时才能结束 |
[34:10] | We can’t let Trent go with Allison. | 我们不能让特伦特和艾莉森合作 |
[34:11] | He’s gonna…get screwed. | 他会 搞砸的 |
[34:14] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[34:18] | It’s nothing. | 这不是什么大事 |
[34:19] | It’s just some stairs. | 只是几级台阶 |
[34:24] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[34:26] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t see her there. | 很抱歉 我没看到她在这里 |
[34:28] | Who did this to you? | 是谁干的 |
[34:29] | – I’m fine. – You’re not. | -我很好 -你不好 |
[34:31] | And after I’m done kicking his ass, | 等我把揍你的家伙痛扁一顿 |
[34:32] | the guy who did it isn’t gonna be either. | 他也就不会很好了 |
[34:34] | – Harvey, just let it go. – That’s not who I am. | -哈维 别管了 -这可不是我的风格 |
[34:35] | I deserved it. | 是我活该 |
[34:38] | – What did you do? – I don’t want to tell you. | -你干了什么 -我不想告诉你 |
[34:41] | I wouldn’t call this getting your shit together. | 你这可不像是想好好干的样子 |
[34:43] | I don’t want to tell you because of the story | 我不想告诉你是因为你跟我讲过 |
[34:44] | you told me about your mom and your dad. | 关于你父母的故事 |
[34:50] | You got off easy. | 你倒是学得挺快 |
[34:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:57] | It’s a bad deal. | 这项交易非常不妥 |
[34:58] | What, you’re reading between the lines? | 什么 你读懂了其中的弦外之音吗 |
[34:59] | ’cause I couldn’t find anything in the contract. | 我在这份合同里都找不到任何蛛丝马迹 |
[35:02] | Because the problem’s not in the contract. | 因为问题不在这份合同里 |
[35:04] | You said it yourself. The deal’s too good to be true. | 你自己也说了 这项交易好得不真实 |
[35:05] | The financials don’t support it. | 资金根本不够运作 |
[35:07] | What, you get your MBA overnight? | 怎么 你一夜之间就成了工商管理硕士吗 |
[35:09] | No. | 不是 |
[35:10] | You went to Louis? | 你去找路易了 |
[35:12] | We worked all night. | 我们整晚都在工作 |
[35:12] | He didn’t betray us, Harvey. He found the problem. | 他没有背叛我们 哈维 他发现的问题 |
[35:15] | They never wanted anything to do with Trent’s company. | 他们根本就没想打特伦特公司的主意 |
[35:17] | After the deal, they’re just gonna sell it off for spare parts. | 交易完成后 他们就会分期抛售股份 |
[35:19] | That won’t get them what they paid for it. | 这样他们会亏损的 |
[35:20] | But it’ll get them what they wanted. | 但能得到他们想要的 |
[35:22] | – Trent. – Exactly. | -特伦特 -正是 |
[35:24] | Louis figured this out? | 路易发现的吗 |
[35:26] | Trent’s contract has the same problem as Louis’s. | 特伦特和路易的合同有相同的问题 |
[35:28] | He’s got a non-compete. | 都有非竞争条款 |
[35:29] | They couldn’t get him to run the company | 只有买下他的公司 |
[35:30] | unless they bought his. | 他才会帮他们管理公司 |
[35:31] | Now Louis wants back in. | 路易又想回来了吧 |
[35:33] | No, he doesn’t. | 没有 他不想 |
[35:34] | This is just his way of saying he’s sorry. | 这只是他表达歉意的方式 |
[35:44] | It’s not on the menu, but might I suggest | 这菜不在菜单上 不过请允许我推荐 |
[35:46] | the “I got my ass kicked” Martini? | “我被痛扁”马提尼 |
[35:48] | It goes well with the “Second-tier law firm” Potato skins. | 跟”二流律所”土豆皮可是绝配 |
[35:50] | Those come with bacon? | 再配上点培根 |
[35:52] | I don’t know, never had ’em. | 不清楚 从没尝过 |
[35:54] | I take it my client’s not coming. | 我想我的客户是不会来了 |
[35:56] | He was your client, | 他曾是你的客户 |
[35:57] | but then you offered him a deal too good to be true. | 但你为他提供了一项梦幻交易 |
[36:01] | You got the paperwork. | 你拿到文件了 |
[36:02] | Because he trusted me. | 因为他信任的人是我 |
[36:05] | Well played, Harvey. | 干得漂亮 哈维 |
[36:07] | No. Here’s the play. | 不 应该是这样 |
[36:08] | He’s gonna take his company public, | 正如我两个月前告诉他的那样 |
[36:10] | like I told him two months ago. | 他的公司会上市 |
[36:12] | A deal my new client, a certain hedge fund, | 我的新客户刚刚同意 |
[36:15] | just agreed to underwrite. | 认购一定数额的对冲基金 |
[36:17] | You know Edelson investments, don’t you? | 你知道埃德尔森投资公司吧 |
[36:19] | I do. | 我知道 |
[36:20] | Apparently, I used to represent them. | 当然 我曾代理过他们公司 |
[36:21] | Ah, you’re taking this well. | 你倒是接受得很淡定嘛 |
[36:23] | What do you want me to do, cry? | 你要我怎么做 哭吗 |
[36:25] | Harvey, we play the game. | 哈维 人在江湖 |
[36:27] | Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. | 胜负乃兵家常事 |
[36:29] | Not me. | 我就不这样 |
[36:30] | Which brings me to a suggestion of my own. | 这倒是让我想起了一条建议 |
[36:34] | Come work for Bratton Gould. | 来为布莱顿·古尔德效力吧 |
[36:36] | Come work for you? | 给你打工吗 |
[36:37] | With me. | 与我合作 |
[36:38] | Did you not hear what I said about the potato skins? | 你没听到我是怎么说土豆皮的吗 |
[36:41] | You’re second-tier. | 你们是二流的 |
[36:42] | What about you? | 那你们呢 |
[36:43] | There’s blood in the water, Harvey. | 树大招风 哈维 |
[36:45] | You may have fended off this attack, | 你们也许成功抵挡了这次攻击 |
[36:47] | but we’re not the only ones circling. | 但我们不是这圈子里的唯一一家 |
[36:48] | We fended you off, we’ll fendff the rest. | 我们抵挡了你的攻击 就能抵挡别人的 |
[36:50] | With who? | 和谁一起 |
[36:51] | I got all your best senior associates, | 我挖走了你最好的高级助手 |
[36:54] | your future, and I’m not done. | 你的未来 而且我不会就此罢休的 |
[36:56] | We’ll see about that. | 咱们等着瞧吧 |
[36:58] | Lunch is on us. | 午饭算我们的 |
[37:01] | After all, we just landed a huge, new client. | 毕竟我们刚收获了一位大客户 |
[37:03] | You say “we”, but I don’t see | 你总说我们 但我可没看到 |
[37:06] | your name on the door. | 门上有你的名字 |
[37:09] | Mike, Mike, Mike. I got your call. | 迈克 迈克 我听到你的留言了 |
[37:11] | You said you owed me one, right? | 你说你欠我一份情 对吧 |
[37:12] | Yeah, and I meant it too. | 没错 我是认真的 |
[37:13] | Well, you’re gonna pay me back. | 那现在就来还吧 |
[37:14] | I’m happy to, ’cause listen to me, | 乐意之至 听我说 |
[37:17] | when I bring you in, | 等我带你进公司 |
[37:18] | and you kick ass, I look kick-ass. | 你大展拳脚 我就在一旁助阵 |
[37:20] | – Got your resume? – Right there. | -带简历了吗 -在这 |
[37:26] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你拿我开玩笑呢吧 |
[37:27] | Oh, you didn’t think it was gonna be easy to pay me back, did you? | 你不会觉得还我人情会很容易吧 |
[37:30] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[37:31] | I’m not gonna look kick-ass. | 我别想看到大展拳脚了 |
[37:32] | I’m gonna look ass-kicked. | 只能看到拳打脚踢了 |
[37:34] | Look at how he did. | 你看看他的业绩 |
[37:37] | Are you kidding me? | 你拿我开玩笑呢吧 |
[37:38] | You keep saying that. | 干嘛一直重复这句 |
[37:39] | Man, we talking about the same Harold? | 老兄 咱俩说的是同一个哈罗德吗 |
[37:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:42] | Seriously, Mike, man, | 说真的 迈克 老兄 |
[37:43] | If this doesn’t work, I’m gonna look like shit. | 如果这个不行 我就要遭殃了 |
[37:45] | Jimmy, he needs a second chance | 吉米 他需要一次翻身的机会 |
[37:47] | just like you did. | 像你一样 |
[37:50] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[37:51] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[37:53] | Harold’s great. | 哈罗德很棒 |
[37:53] | You’re gonna love his new tattoo. | 你会喜欢他的新纹身的 |
[37:56] | He’s here, isn’t he? | 他在这 是吧 |
[37:58] | Right over there. | 就在那 |
[38:10] | Not only do you retain one client, | 你不仅留下了一位客户 |
[38:12] | you landed another. | 还收获了一位新客户 |
[38:13] | I knew there was a reason why I kept you around. | 我就知道我留下你是有原因的 |
[38:15] | And a reason Allison Holt’s trying to steal me away. | 也是艾莉森·霍特试图挖我过去的原因 |
[38:18] | Congratulations. I’m sure you’ll be very happy. | 恭喜 我想你一定很高兴 |
[38:21] | What could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么岔子呢 |
[38:23] | Congratulations. That’s what I said to Mike. | 恭喜 我也是这样对迈克说的 |
[38:25] | Him too? She’s after everyone. | 他也被邀请了 她真是全面开炮啊 |
[38:27] | Don’t worry. He’s staying. | 别担心 他不会走的 |
[38:29] | Loyal as a basset hound. | 像巴吉度猎犬一样忠诚 |
[38:30] | Oh. Are they particularly loyal? | 这种狗特别忠诚吗 |
[38:33] | I turned her down. | 我拒绝她了 |
[38:37] | But? | 但是呢 |
[38:39] | I want my name on the door. | 我的名字要挂在门口 |
[38:41] | I don’t want to end around you anymore. | 我不想再给你当副手了 |
[38:46] | I want to discuss things with you as an equal. | 我想跟你平起平坐 |
[38:49] | It’s a little late for that, don’t you think? | 有点太迟了 你不觉得吗 |
[38:51] | How long are we gonna walk by his name on the wall, huh? | 他的名字还得在墙上呆多久 |
[38:54] | They’re coming after us, | 他们步步紧逼 |
[38:55] | and they’re not gonna stop until we send them a message | 除非我们向他们表明 我们是一个整体 |
[38:58] | that we are whole. | 他们是不会罢休的 |
[38:59] | I’m not gonna just slap | 我不会随便 |
[39:00] | someone else’s name up there, Harvey. | 把某个人的名字贴上去的 哈维 |
[39:02] | – “Someone”? – I told you once. | -某个人 -我曾经跟你说过 |
[39:05] | You don’t make decisions when you’re reeling from a loss. | 你一受到失败的影响 就无法做决定 |
[39:07] | And your response was, “Let’s quit today.” | 而你的回答却是 咱们今天退出吧 |
[39:10] | Not quit. Fight. | 不是退出 是去奋战 |
[39:12] | Without any thought for the consequences. | 完全不计后果 |
[39:14] | With my gut, which serves me well. | 运用我的胆量 如虎添翼 |
[39:16] | As a closer, not a leader. | 作为一个律师 而非领导者 |
[39:18] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[39:19] | Watson, Glyman, | 华生 克莱曼 |
[39:20] | Gallo, Goldberg, Specter. | 加洛 高德伯格 斯佩克特 |
[39:22] | The first five senior partners you named. | 你提名的第一批高级合伙人 |
[39:24] | The first five major moves I made. | 是我所下的五步好棋 |
[39:27] | All success stories. | 都非常成功 |
[39:29] | Last week, you had me steal someone | 上礼拜 你莫名其妙地要我 |
[39:31] | from the D.A.’s office for reasons you won’t say. | 去地方检察官的办公室里要人 |
[39:33] | We won’t even go into what you did to Louis. | 我们就不深究你对路易做了什么了 |
[39:35] | And then there’s the cherry on top. | 后来锦上添花的就来了 |
[39:37] | – Mike. – Who showed up this morning | -迈克 -他今早来的时候 |
[39:39] | beaten to a pulp. | 像是被痛扁了一顿 |
[39:41] | He also beat Hardman to a pulp. | 他也把哈德曼痛扁了一顿 |
[39:42] | One day, what he is isn’t going to be enough | 总有一天 他的优点 |
[39:45] | to make up for what he isn’t. | 将无法弥补他的缺点 |
[39:47] | Which is how you feel about me. | 这也是你对我的感觉吧 |
[39:52] | Harvey, what was Michael Jordan’s record on the Bulls? | 哈维 迈克尔·乔丹在公牛队的记录如何 |
[39:54] | 664 wins, 285 losses. | 664胜 285败 |
[39:57] | More than twice as many wins than losses. | 胜绩是败绩的两倍还多 |
[40:01] | Do you know what his record was in the front office? | 你知道他管理公牛时的记录是多少吗 |
[40:03] | – No. – 185 to 291. | -不知道 -185比291 |
[40:06] | Almost twice as many losses as wins. | 败绩几乎是胜绩的两倍 |
[40:09] | You know how I know that? | 你知道我是怎么知道吗 |
[40:10] | Because you knew one day, I’d come in here | 因为你知道有一天 我会进来 |
[40:12] | asking for this. | 问你要这些 |
[40:15] | Because I look at the future | 因为我用成年人的眼光 |
[40:18] | like an adult. | 来展望未来 |
[40:21] | Are you saying it’s a no? | 你是在拒绝我吗 |
[40:22] | I’m saying I’m not rushing this decision | 我是说我不会匆忙做决定 |
[40:27] | and that your judgment that day was wrong. | 而且你那天的判断也是错的 |
[40:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:46] | I thought you’d like to know | 我想你应该很乐意知道 |
[40:47] | that Harold got a job at another firm. | 哈罗德在另一家公司找到了工作 |
[40:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:57] | Look, Rachel– | 听着 瑞秋 |
[40:58] | He found out, didn’t he? | 他发现了 对吗 |
[41:02] | I just want you to know that it was | 我只是想告诉你这一切 |
[41:03] | after I ended things with Tess. | 发生在我与苔丝了断以后 |
[41:06] | I want you to know that I just don’t give a shit. | 我也想告诉你 我一点都不在乎 |