时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I got up early, so I could figure out | 我这么早起床 是为了考虑 |
[00:03] | if there’s anything around here that I could stand living with. | 这里有没有哪样家具我能接着用 |
[00:07] | – You want to move in together? – If the offer still stands. | -你要搬过来一起住吗 -如果你还邀请我的话 |
[00:08] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[00:10] | You slept with Quentin while he was married to me. | 奎汀跟我还是夫妻时 你就跟他上床了 |
[00:14] | I asked you back then | 我那时问你 |
[00:16] | if anything had started before we were separated. | 我们分开前 你们是不是就有一腿了 |
[00:19] | You said it hadn’t. | 你说没有 |
[00:20] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to hurt you. | 那是因为我不想伤害你 |
[00:21] | Here’s to your new partnership. | 敬崭新的合伙关系 |
[00:24] | I fronted your buy-in. | 我替你付了买入股份款 |
[00:25] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[00:26] | I did it as a romantic gesture. | 我把它当作浪漫之举 |
[00:28] | Yeah, well, pretty woman may have been a romantic movie, | 是啊 美女或许爱演浪漫电影 |
[00:30] | But Julia Roberts was still a hooker. | 但朱莉亚·罗伯茨还是个妓女 |
[00:31] | How long have you known Quentin had A.L.S.? | 你知道奎汀有肌萎缩侧索硬化症多久了 |
[00:33] | From the beginning. | 一开始就知道 |
[00:34] | And how long have you known Quentin falsified | 那你知道他为了自救 在实验结果上造假 |
[00:36] | trial results to get the drug on the market? | 好让药早点上市这件事多久了 |
[00:38] | – He didn’t lie. – But you did. | -他没撒谎 -但你撒谎了 |
[00:40] | I love him. So what else could I do? | 而我爱他 我还能怎么做 |
[00:43] | I am in this, Scottie. | 我是认真的 斯科特 |
[00:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:47] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[00:48] | I think Mike Ross went to a subpar law school | 认为迈克·罗斯上的是一所很差的法学院 |
[00:50] | and has been lying about it the whole time. | 而且一直在用谎言掩盖这个事实 |
[00:51] | Just call up Harvard and ask for a copy of his transcript. | 给哈佛打电话要一份他的成绩单复印件 |
[00:54] | Professor Gerard’s legal ethics class, | 吉拉德教授的法律职业道德课 |
[00:55] | did you ever hear of anybody ever getting an a-plus? | 你听说过谁得了”A+”吗 |
[00:57] | No, he’s famous for never giving higher than an “A.” | 没有 他就是以给分不超过”A”出名的 |
[01:15] | Well, what are you so happy about? | 你为什么这么开心啊 |
[01:18] | I made bubble-wrap slippers this morning while you were in the shower. | 今早上你冲澡时我用泡沫布做了拖鞋 |
[01:21] | I specifically told you the bubble wrap is for the dishes. | 我还特地告诉过你 泡沫布是用来包盘子的 |
[01:24] | I also made a hat. | 我还做了顶帽子 |
[01:25] | Okay, I’m moving in with a ten-year-old. | 好吧 我要跟个十岁小孩同居了 |
[01:27] | And you love me. | 你爱我的 |
[01:28] | I do. | 是啊 |
[01:29] | Hey, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[01:30] | what are we going to do about our bed? | 我们的床要怎么办啊 |
[01:32] | We already have two. | 我们已经有两张床了 |
[01:33] | I know, but, yeah, we do. | 是啊 |
[01:34] | But don’t you think a new beginning deserves a new bed? | 但你不觉得新的开始该买新的床吗 |
[01:38] | That…is incredibly sweet. | 这真是太可爱了 |
[01:41] | Yeah, not bad for a ten-year-old, huh? | 十岁小孩能想到真不赖哈 |
[01:45] | What kind of bed were you thinking? | 你想要什么样的床 |
[01:47] | Whichever one we pick out after we test them tonight. | 我们今晚试过之后挑一个呗 |
[01:50] | And did you have any particular test in mind? | 你想好了什么特定的测试吗 |
[01:52] | Well, now I do. | 现在有了 |
[01:54] | See, I don’t think the store is gonna let us run that kind of test. | 不过店家估计不会允许我们那么测试吧 |
[01:56] | Yeah. No, you’re right. | 是啊 有道理 |
[01:57] | We should probably just test ours before we go out tonight. | 我们今晚出去之前在家测试一下吧 |
[02:03] | What are you doing? | 你干什么啊 |
[02:04] | I think that Louis might have just seen us. | 路易刚刚可能看到我们了 |
[02:07] | Come on, what’s the difference? | 那又怎么样啊 |
[02:08] | We’re moving in together. | 我们要同居了 |
[02:09] | I think it’s time we stopped keeping it a secret. | 我们是不是别再保密了 |
[02:11] | But keeping it a secret is sort of fun. | 但是保密还挺好玩的嘛 |
[02:14] | And sexy. | 还性感 |
[02:15] | And I am pro sexy-I mean, I did make | 我是最赞成性感的了 我可是做了 |
[02:17] | those bubble-wrap slippers and hat after all, | 泡沫布拖鞋和帽子呢 |
[02:19] | which is funny, ’cause… | 说来好笑 |
[02:21] | that’s not sexy, it’s just fun. | 因为那不叫性感 只是好玩 |
[02:22] | – It’s something. – Something. | -算是吧 -算是 |
[02:27] | I made you some too. | 我还给你做了 |
[02:36] | Hey, Harvey, she won’t be back for another week, | 哈维 她至少还要一周才会回来呢 |
[02:38] | so I don’t think you need to start drinking just yet. | 你现在还是先别开瓶了 |
[02:40] | You want to make fun, or you want to help me | 你是要取笑我 还是帮我想想 |
[02:41] | figure out where to put this? | 这东西该放哪 |
[02:43] | A bottle of scotch? | 威士忌酒 |
[02:44] | You couldn’t get her anything more personal? | 你就不能给她买点更贴心的礼物吗 |
[02:46] | – She likes scotch. – You like scotch. | -她喜欢威士忌 -那是你 |
[02:49] | She likes me. Therefore… | 她喜欢我 因此 |
[02:50] | Why don’t you just attach a card that says, | 你何不附上张卡片 |
[02:52] | “Welcome, generic senior partner”? | 写上”欢迎 随便你是谁 资深合伙人” |
[02:53] | This is a $12,000 bottle of scotch, | 这可是一万二的威士忌 |
[02:56] | and this is one of three left in the world. | 而且是全球仅有的三瓶之一 |
[02:59] | That doesn’t say generic, that says– | 这怎么能算是”随便”呢 这表示… |
[03:01] | You’re one of three very expensive things | 你是我最近买下的三样 |
[03:02] | I recently purchased. | 贵重物品之一 |
[03:03] | We worked it out about the buy-in. | 入股的事我们谈开了 |
[03:05] | And this is gonna un-work it out. | 那这只会揭开疮疤 |
[03:07] | You know, it’s funny. | 说来好笑 |
[03:08] | First it was too generic. Now it’s special. | 先说这不够贴心 现在又变成有特殊意义了 |
[03:10] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[03:11] | I don’t think you have a problem with my choice of gift. | 你觉得你不是不满意我选择的礼品 |
[03:13] | I think you have a problem with my choice of recipient. | 我觉得你是对接受礼物的人有意见 |
[03:16] | Do you think scottie would even be here if it wasn’t for me? | 如果不是我 你觉得斯科特能来这儿吗 |
[03:19] | No, I don’t. | 是不能 |
[03:20] | Harvey, I want this for you. | 哈维 我希望你能如愿 |
[03:22] | I want it to work, and I’m just trying to– | 我也希望你们能好好的 我只是想 |
[03:25] | Make sure I don’t screw it up. | 确保我不搞砸了 |
[03:27] | Well, we both know you’re gonna screw it up. | 我们都知道那是早晚的事 |
[03:29] | I’m just trying to delay that as long as possible. | 我只是想让那天尽量晚点来 |
[03:33] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[03:35] | That bottle is the reason I buy my own present for secretary’s day. | 那瓶酒就是我秘书日时自己买礼物的原因 |
[03:39] | – There’s a secretary’s day? – There is. | -还有秘书日呢 -有啊 |
[03:40] | And you’re very generous. | 而且你可慷慨了 |
[03:49] | How you doing, Mike? | 你好吗 迈克 |
[03:50] | Are you excited or what? | 激动吗 |
[03:53] | Excited about what? | 激动什么 |
[03:55] | Didn’t you get my email? | 没收到我的电邮吗 |
[03:57] | Oh, there it is. | 收到了 |
[03:58] | Why don’t you read it? | 读读吧 |
[03:59] | Oh, actually, you know what, never mind. | 算了 |
[04:00] | I’ll just let you know what it says. | 我就直接告诉你吧 |
[04:02] | It’s so great. You’re gonna love it. | 很棒的 你一定喜欢 |
[04:05] | It says I invited Henry Gerard here | 我请了亨利·吉拉德周五过来 |
[04:10] | to give a lecture this Friday. | 做讲座 |
[04:12] | That’s great. | 好啊 |
[04:14] | You don’t even know who he is, do you? | 你根本不知道那是谁吧 |
[04:17] | Professor Henry Gerard, | 亨利·吉拉德教授嘛 |
[04:19] | author of the definitive text in legal ethics | 法律道德课教材的作者 |
[04:21] | and chair of the department for the last 20 years. | 在该部门任了20年的主席 |
[04:24] | Yeah, I know who he is. | 我当然知道他 |
[04:25] | And do you also remember what you got in his class? | 那你还记得你在他班上拿的分数吗 |
[04:29] | It’s pretty hard to forget an a-plus. | A+不容易忘啊 |
[04:30] | Yeah, it’s pretty hard to forget a grade that never happened. | 是啊 忘记不可能的分数的确不容易 |
[04:35] | No one gets an a-plus in Gerard’s class. | 吉拉德从不给人A+ |
[04:43] | Yeah, well, no one can recite an entire chapter of his book from memory. | 也没人能背下他书里的一整章 |
[04:46] | – But I can and did. – Bullsh–. | -除了我 我做到了 -胡说 |
[04:48] | You never got an a-plus because you never took his class. | 你没拿到A+ 因为你从没上过那门课 |
[04:51] | It’s a required class, Louis. Of course I took it. | 那是必修课 路易 我当然修了 |
[04:53] | Not if you never went to Harvard. | 除非你就没去过哈佛 |
[04:54] | Louis, that is insane. | 路易 别傻了 |
[04:55] | I have a transcript from Harvard. | 我有哈佛的成绩单 |
[04:57] | I have a degree from Harvard. That’s because I– | 我有哈佛的学位 因为 |
[04:58] | Wait, let me guess. ’cause you went to Harvard? | 慢着 我猜猜 因为你去过哈佛吗 |
[05:04] | See, Mike, here’s the situation. | 你瞧 迈克 问题是 |
[05:08] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[05:10] | And I don’t want to call Gerard up and ask him | 我也不想给吉拉德打电话问他 |
[05:13] | ’cause I don’t want the world laughing at my firm. | 因为我不想让我的公司被世人嘲笑 |
[05:16] | But if he doesn’t walk up to you on Friday | 但如果周五的时候 他没有走过来 |
[05:18] | and say, “Mike Ross, my beloved student | 对你说 迈克·罗斯 我的得意门生 |
[05:21] | who I remember, because he’s the only one | 我记得你 你是唯一 |
[05:23] | I ever gave an a-plus to,” | 我给了A+的学生 |
[05:24] | Well, then, I’m gonna know you’re lying. | 那我就知道你是在撒谎了 |
[05:27] | And if you still don’t come clean, | 如果你还不肯承认 |
[05:28] | I’m gonna launch a formal investigation, | 那我就启动正式调查 |
[05:30] | whether it makes my firm look bad or not. | 不管那会不会让事务所难堪 |
[05:32] | This is crazy. There is nothing to investigate. | 别发疯了 没什么可调查的 |
[05:34] | Well, I’d rather risk looking crazy to root out an impostor | 那我宁可像个疯子一样揪出冒牌货 |
[05:37] | than to risk letting that impostor poison everything that I stand for. | 也不能冒险让那个冒牌货毁了我在乎的一切 |
[05:42] | It’s over, Mike. | 结束了 迈克 |
[05:45] | I’m on to you, | 我盯上你了 |
[05:47] | and I’m gonna expose you | 我要揭露你 |
[05:49] | for the lying piece of filth that you are. | 撒谎卑贱的真面目 |
[05:55] | Don’t forget to rinse your mouth out | 你吐完了 |
[05:56] | after you’re done throwing up. | 别忘记漱口 |
[06:40] | Do you remember when you said if Louis knew, we’d know? | 你以前说过 如果路易知情了 我们会知道 |
[06:44] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[06:45] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[06:47] | He’s bringing in Henry Gerard to give a lecture. | 他要请亨利·吉拉德来做讲座 |
[06:49] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[06:50] | It’ll only be the first time you’ve had to suffer through it. | 这会是你第一次受他讲座的摧残 |
[06:52] | He’s bringing him in because he saw | 他带他来是因为他看到 |
[06:53] | I got an A-plus in his class. | 我在他课上拿过A+ |
[06:55] | What? No one gets an A-plus in Gerard’s class. | 什么 没人能在吉拉德课上拿到A+ |
[06:57] | – Welcome to the problem. – God damn it. | -这就是问题所在 -该死的 |
[06:59] | Donna, get in here. | 唐娜 进来 |
[07:01] | Why are you calling Donna? | 你叫唐娜干什么 |
[07:02] | Because she’s the one who found out that Louis knows | 因为是她发现路易已经知道 |
[07:04] | you don’t have a file in the Harvard file room. | 哈佛大学档案库里没有你 |
[07:06] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:07] | Because Louis’s new girlfriend | 因为路易的新女朋友 |
[07:08] | is the queen of that file room, | 是管哈佛大学档案库的 |
[07:09] | and she left him alone in there. | 而且她还把他留在了那里 |
[07:10] | You guys didn’t think to mention this? | 你们怎么没跟我说一下呢 |
[07:12] | I thought I handled it. | 我以为我处理好了 |
[07:13] | She did handle it. | 她确实处理了 |
[07:15] | She sent him to sniff out your transcript. | 她让他去查看你的成绩单 |
[07:16] | Only she didn’t realize you gave yourself | 结果没想到法律伦理学课 |
[07:18] | an A-plus in legal ethics. | 你居然给自己打了A+ |
[07:19] | I didn’t give it to myself. Lola Jensen did. | 不是我打的 是罗拉·詹森打的 |
[07:21] | I don’t give a shit who gave it to you, | 谁给你打的分并不重要 |
[07:23] | unless it was professor Gerard, which it wasn’t. | 问题在于分数不是吉拉德教授打的 |
[07:25] | How many people take the class? | 修这门课的人有多少 |
[07:26] | I mean, maybe Mike will just be another face in the crowd. | 也许 迈克可以混迹在人群中 |
[07:28] | Louis is bringing him here | 路易请他过来 |
[07:29] | to see if he embraces his star student. | 是为了看他是否认得自己的得意门生 |
[07:32] | The worst thing I can do is just be another face in the crowd. | 混迹在人群中完全是个馊主意 |
[07:34] | We need to make it so that he doesn’t come. | 一定要确保他来不了 |
[07:36] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不行 |
[07:37] | The man doesn’t back out of commitments. | 他从来不会取消约定 |
[07:40] | His favorite quote is “For the law to work, | 他最喜欢的名言是”法律的运转 |
[07:42] | there must be honor in one’s word.” | 离不开人的言行如一” |
[07:44] | – Who’s he quoting? – Himself. | -这是谁的名言 -他自己的 |
[07:46] | Pompous prick. | 自恋狂 |
[07:47] | Guy never practiced a day in his life, | 他根本没参与过实战 |
[07:49] | thinks he can write the book on real-world ethics. | 就敢写法律社会伦理学方面的书 |
[07:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | I’m not panicking, but what are we gonna do? | 我不恐慌 但是我们该怎么办 |
[07:55] | Right now, you’re gonna sit tight. | 你暂时先静观其变 |
[07:57] | And what are you going to do? | 那你们怎么做 |
[07:59] | I think it’s time to tell Jessica. | 我觉得应该告诉杰西卡 |
[08:04] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[08:05] | – We do. – You know? | -确实 -你知道了吗 |
[08:07] | No, but whatever it is, it can wait. | 不知道 但不管是什么 先等等 |
[08:11] | This isn’t something that can wait. | 这个事情等不了 |
[08:16] | Quentin died. | 奎汀去世了 |
[08:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:25] | I knew A.L.S. wasn’t gonna be a picnic. | 我知道肌萎缩侧索硬化症不容乐观 |
[08:30] | And I knew this was coming, but it doesn’t– | 我也知道总有这么一天 但是… |
[08:36] | Look, if you need some time, I can manage things here. | 如果你需要一段时间调整 我可以照顾这里 |
[08:39] | The truth is, Harvey, I’d take it. | 哈维 我很想休息 |
[08:42] | but Lisa’s on her way in | 但丽萨正在路上 |
[08:46] | to discuss Quentin’s will with us. | 要跟我们讨论奎汀的遗嘱 |
[08:49] | Us? | 我们 |
[08:51] | Quentin named you and I co-executors of his estate. | 奎汀让我们来担任他财产的遗嘱执行人 |
[08:56] | You’re her husband’s ex-wife. | 你是她丈夫的前妻 |
[08:57] | I doubt Lisa sees this as just business. | 我觉得丽萨不会把这件事当成公事 |
[08:59] | No, I can’t imagine she does. | 肯定不会 |
[09:01] | Can you see this as just business? | 你能把这件事完全当公事吗 |
[09:04] | You don’t like her, | 你不喜欢她 |
[09:05] | you don’t trust her, and you have good reason for both. | 也不信任她 而且这非常理所当然 |
[09:09] | Quentin asked me to do this. | 奎汀要求我这样做 |
[09:13] | Maybe he gave you a co-executor for a reason. | 也许他让我也当遗嘱执行人是有原因的 |
[09:18] | You’re saying he was giving me an out? | 你是说他在给我机会退出吗 |
[09:20] | No, I’m just saying that I’m here, | 不 我只是说我会陪着你 |
[09:22] | and you don’t have to do this. | 所以你不用勉强自己 |
[09:28] | Harvey, he asked me, | 哈维 他给了我责任 |
[09:30] | and I’m not going to let him down. | 我不会让他失望 |
[09:38] | Mike, you can’t just wait for the ax to fall. | 迈克 你不能坐以待毙 |
[09:41] | I didn’t just wait. I armed myself. | 我没有坐以待毙 我做了准备 |
[09:43] | I learned everything there is to know about Gerard and his class. | 充分了解了吉拉德和他的课程信息 |
[09:47] | Harvey is right. This guy is a prick. | 哈维说得对 这货真是自恋狂 |
[09:48] | He makes everybody read his books | 他让所有学生必须读他的书 |
[09:50] | and then doesn’t even test on them. | 但根本不会考里面的内容 |
[09:51] | Okay, but arming yourself isn’t enough. | 好吧 但是这种准备不够 |
[09:52] | We need to actually do something. | 我们得做点别的 |
[09:55] | Harvey told me to sit tight. | 哈维让我静观其变 |
[09:57] | That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 所以我就静观其变 |
[09:59] | Right, that’s because Harvey’s life isn’t on the line. | 是吗 可那是因为哈维并不危险 |
[10:02] | Ours is. | 我们很危险 |
[10:08] | Ours? | 我们 |
[10:09] | Mike, I am not moving in with you | 迈克 我选择跟你同居 |
[10:12] | because I need a new place to live. | 不是因为我要找新住处 |
[10:16] | Okay, so what do you think we should do? | 好吧 那我们应该怎么办 |
[10:18] | What’s gonna make him believe that you went to Harvard? | 怎样才能让他相信你上过哈佛大学 |
[10:21] | Well, if my transcript, diploma, | 我的成绩单 毕业证书 |
[10:22] | and the job you can only get by having attended Harvard | 还有一份只有哈佛毕业生能拿到的工作 |
[10:24] | aren’t enough, I’m not really sure what is. | 这样都不够的话 我也不知道了 |
[10:26] | Well, there’s got to be something you can say. | 肯定有点什么话可以说吧 |
[10:28] | Look, Rachel, you know Louis. | 瑞秋 你也知道路易这人 |
[10:30] | The more I try and deny it, | 我越努力否认 |
[10:31] | the more he’s gonna come after me. | 他就越会追根究底 |
[10:34] | I can’t believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
[10:36] | He is not gonna be happy | 他这人就这样 |
[10:37] | until he has a signed full confession proving he was right. | 一定要证明自己是对的才满意 |
[10:43] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[10:46] | And that’s exactly what I’m gonna give him. | 那我就让他满意 |
[10:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:52] | It’s all fairly straightforward. | 你还真是直截了当 |
[10:53] | The company shouldn’t be affected. | 公司不应该受影响 |
[10:54] | Tim can continue with the day-to-day | 这份遗嘱进行法律认证事 |
[10:57] | while this works its way through probate. | 蒂姆可以继续过日常生活 |
[10:59] | Well, the day-to-day’s going to change. | 可是日常生活会发生变化 |
[11:03] | – How so? – We have an offer from Pryzen. | -为什么 -普莱森提出了一个交易 |
[11:05] | You want to sell the company? | 你想卖掉公司吗 |
[11:07] | I want to accept an offer. | 我想接受这个交易 |
[11:10] | Well, that was fast. | 你动作真快 |
[11:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:14] | What Jessica is saying is | 杰西卡的意思是 |
[11:16] | Pryzen didn’t waste any time swooping in. | 普莱森还真是见缝插针 |
[11:18] | No, what I’m saying is, | 不 我的意思是 |
[11:20] | before we authorize anything, | 再进行法律认证之前 |
[11:22] | we need to evaluate if this is even a good idea. | 得先确定这样是否有好处 |
[11:24] | I don’t see why. | 没必要 |
[11:25] | Our general counsel thinks it’s a good idea, and I agree. | 我们的法律顾问认为这样可以 我同意 |
[11:28] | And I’m the one who’s inheriting the majority of the company, | 而且公司的股份大部分由我继承 |
[11:30] | – so it’s my decision. – Actually, it isn’t. | -所以我有权决定 -不 并不是这样 |
[11:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:34] | My job is to see that Quentin’s wishes are fulfilled. | 我的工作是确保奎汀能够得偿所愿 |
[11:37] | Are you implying that you know his wishes better than I do? | 你是在暗示 你比我更了解他的遗愿吗 |
[11:40] | I’m implying he’s not dead a week, | 我是在暗示 他去世不到一周 |
[11:42] | and you want to strip his name off the door and into oblivion. | 你就要把他的名字从公司除掉 永不提起 |
[11:44] | What I want to do is put the drug | 我是要让他穷极一生 |
[11:46] | that he dedicated his life to | 研发出的药品 |
[11:48] | in the hands of a company with the resources to finish it. | 交给有资源去完成的公司手里 |
[11:51] | And I was there | 当他为这样的公司工作时 |
[11:52] | when he worked for companies like this. | 我还在他身边 |
[11:54] | And he hated them, | 而他讨厌这些公司 |
[11:55] | which is why he went out on his own. | 这也是后来他出去自己干的原因 |
[11:57] | You were there? | 你在他身边 |
[11:59] | Well, that’s not how I heard the story. | 我听说的可不是这样 |
[12:01] | All right, we’re not doing this. | 行了 我们不是来吵架的 |
[12:05] | You want to sell your shares? | 你想要卖掉你的股份吗 |
[12:06] | No one’s saying you can’t. | 没人说你不可以 |
[12:07] | But we have a responsibility to evaluate it. | 但我们有责任对它进行评估 |
[12:11] | Remember when you said you’d try to be conciliatory? | 还记得你说过你会试着和解的 |
[12:14] | I never said that. | 我从没说过那句话 |
[12:16] | Well, you should have, | 你应该这么说的 |
[12:17] | ’cause you sure couldn’t keep the personal out of it. | 因为你绝对没办法不带私人感情色彩 |
[12:20] | I didn’t think they were gonna come at me | 我不觉得他们会伙同所有员工 |
[12:21] | with all that stuff. | 一起逼我 |
[12:22] | They weren’t coming at you. | 他们没要逼你 |
[12:23] | They were coming with a proposal. | 他们只是带来了一个提议 |
[12:25] | Do you really think that offer came out of thin air? | 你真的觉得那个提议是凭空而来的吗 |
[12:29] | I think it’s possible they waited to pounce. | 我觉得他们有可能是等着攻其不备 |
[12:31] | It’s also possible | 也有可能是 |
[12:32] | that Lisa and Tim put this in motion | 在奎汀还躺在病床上时 |
[12:34] | while Quentin was lying in his hospital bed. | 丽莎和蒂姆就开始找买家了 |
[12:36] | And what if they did? | 那假如真是这样呢 |
[12:37] | Is that really our business? | 这是我们该管的事吗 |
[12:39] | Jessica, I understand how hard this is for you, | 杰西卡 我知道这对你而言有多困难 |
[12:42] | but his legacy is this drug. | 但这个药才是他的心血遗作 |
[12:44] | It’s not about whose name is on the company that makes it. | 而不在于是制成此药是否在他名下 |
[12:47] | You’re saying you agree with Lisa. | 你是说你赞同丽莎吗 |
[12:48] | I’m saying to you now what I tried to tell you before. | 我现在说的正是我之前试图告诉你的 |
[12:51] | This is personal for you. It’s not personal for me. | 你肯定会带私人感情色彩 而我不会 |
[12:54] | So before we take another step, | 所以在我们有进一步行动之前 |
[12:55] | let me evaluate this offer. | 让我先评估一下这个提议吧 |
[13:03] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[13:05] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[13:07] | I lied to everyone. | 我骗了所有人 |
[13:10] | I cheated to get here, | 我是作弊才进了这里 |
[13:10] | and if you put me in front of Henry Gerard, | 假如你把我推到亨利·吉拉德面前 |
[13:12] | he’s not gonna remember me. | 他是不会记得我的 |
[13:13] | ‘Cause you never took his class. | 因为你从来没上过他的课 |
[13:14] | Because I never went to his class. | 因为我从来没去上过他课 |
[13:16] | ‘Cause you never went to Harvard. | 因为你从来没上过哈佛 |
[13:17] | – That’s not true. – Bullshit. | -不是这样的 -放屁 |
[13:18] | Louis, please, look, | 路易 拜托 听着 |
[13:19] | I know you have every right to be angry with me. | 我知道你完全有权利生我的气 |
[13:20] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[13:22] | Angry is just a flash in the pan. | 气愤只是一闪而过 |
[13:23] | My outrage is here to stay, | 但我对你的痛恨却是绵绵无绝期的 |
[13:25] | and I will obliterate any infection threatening my firm. | 而我会消灭一切威胁我律所的毒瘤 |
[13:27] | I’m not the infection you think I am. | 我不是你认为的毒瘤 |
[13:29] | The only thing that’s bullshit is that A-plus! | 唯一造了假的就是那个A+ |
[13:39] | What? | 你说什么 |
[13:40] | Louis, I went to Harvard. I… | 路易 我上过哈佛的 我… |
[13:44] | I just changed my grade. | 我只是改了我的成绩 |
[13:46] | You expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会相信你这套说辞吗 |
[13:48] | I have always been the smartest kid | 我一直是我上过的每所学校里 |
[13:50] | at every school that I went to. | 最聪明的学生 |
[13:52] | High school, college, the first two years of Harvard, | 高中 大学 在哈佛的前两年 |
[13:54] | I’d get “A”s without studying. | 我不用学都能拿A |
[13:56] | I’d ace every test without going to class, but– | 我不去上课都能在所有考试里拿满分 但是… |
[14:00] | but that third year… | 但是到了第三年 |
[14:01] | You had to take Gerard. | 你得上吉拉德的课 |
[14:03] | I could memorize his books, | 我能背下他的书 |
[14:04] | but his tests weren’t about his books. | 但是他的考试却和他的书无关 |
[14:05] | Yeah, they’re about his lectures. | 是啊 他的考试是和他的讲座有关 |
[14:08] | – The final exam– – I failed it. | -期末考试… -我挂了 |
[14:10] | I went to his office to beg for a second chance. | 我去他办公室求他再给我一次机会 |
[14:12] | He doesn’t give second chances. | 他从来不会再给一次机会 |
[14:12] | I had to try. | 但我总得试试看啊 |
[14:14] | He wouldn’t do it. | 他不会答应的 |
[14:15] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在办公室 |
[14:17] | I got to his office. It was empty. | 我进了他办公室 里面没有人 |
[14:19] | His computer was just sitting there, | 他的电脑就开在那里 |
[14:21] | logged in to the main system. | 登在主系统上 |
[14:22] | He was about to submit his grades. | 他正准备把成绩提交上去 |
[14:24] | I only had a few seconds before he came back, so… | 在他回来前我只有几秒钟的时间 所以 |
[14:27] | I decided to save myself. | 我决定自救一下 |
[14:28] | No, you decided to give yourself an A-plus. | 不对 你是决定给自己一个A+ |
[14:31] | No, Louis. | 不是的 路易 |
[14:34] | You might not be able to believe me about anything else ever again. | 也许你以后再也没办法相信我了 |
[14:40] | Believe this. | 但你得相信这个 |
[14:44] | You have no idea how much I wish I could do it over again, | 你无法想象我是有多希望能重来一遍 |
[14:46] | because this time, I would do it right. | 若能重来 我会正正当当 |
[14:49] | I would go to every class, and I would attend every lecture, | 我会去上每一堂课 去听每一个讲座 |
[14:52] | and I would feast on what that place has to offer | 我会尽力汲取哈佛所提供的一切 |
[14:55] | like no one ever has. | 比所有人都认真 |
[14:57] | But you didn’t do it right the first time. | 但是你第一次就没做好 |
[14:59] | You cheated, | 你作弊了 |
[14:59] | and now you’re looking at me to help you get away with it. | 而如今你又指望我帮你逃过一劫 |
[15:01] | No, Louis– | 不是的 路易 |
[15:02] | Get out of my sight. | 滚出我的视线 |
[15:07] | What a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[15:09] | Louis, please, I just want to– | 路易 拜托了 我只是想… |
[15:11] | I know what you want to do– you want to lobby me | 我知道你想干什么 你想要说服我 |
[15:13] | on behalf of someone who had the audacity– | 为了某个胆大包天的人 |
[15:15] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[15:18] | What? | 什么 |
[15:18] | We’re moving in together, | 我们准备同居了 |
[15:19] | and we’re starting a life together. | 我们准备一起开始一段生活 |
[15:21] | Rachel– | 瑞秋 |
[15:22] | And I’m telling you this | 而我之所以告诉你这个 |
[15:23] | because I know what he did | 是因为我知道他干了什么 |
[15:26] | And I still love him. | 但我仍然爱着他 |
[15:28] | Okay, here’s the problem. | 好吧 问题来了 |
[15:30] | I don’t. | 我不爱他 |
[15:32] | – Louis. – Rachel… | -路易 -瑞秋… |
[15:34] | I respect you. | 我尊敬你 |
[15:36] | I care about you. | 我关心你 |
[15:38] | But this isn’t about you. | 但这不是针对你 |
[15:40] | This is about Mike and what he did to me. | 这是针对迈克和他对我做的事 |
[15:45] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[15:46] | he came to me the night that you asked him to be your associate. | 你叫他做你助手的那个晚上 他来找我了 |
[15:50] | I told him to go with you. | 我要他跟着你干 |
[15:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:53] | Because he said he had a connection with you | 因为他说过他和你有一种联系 |
[15:54] | that he’s never had with Harvey. | 那种联系他从没和哈维有过的 |
[15:56] | – He said that? – Yes. | -他这么说过 -是的 |
[15:57] | Your shared love of the law. | 你们对法律有着共同的热爱 |
[15:59] | – Yeah, I told him that. – I know. | -是的 这是我告诉他的 -我知道 |
[16:01] | And I have the same connection with you. | 而我和你也有同样的联系 |
[16:04] | Rachel, you’re asking me to– | 瑞秋 你是想叫我去… |
[16:05] | Louis, he didn’t do this to you. | 路易 他做这件事不是针对你 |
[16:07] | He did it so that he can practice the thing | 他这么做是为了能从事 |
[16:09] | that we all love. | 我们都热爱的事业 |
[16:11] | And if you don’t let it go, | 假如你不放过他的话 |
[16:14] | he’s never gonna be able to practice it again. | 他就再也不能从事这个了 |
[16:26] | Thank you for coming alone. | 谢谢你独自前来 |
[16:27] | I’m happy to help, | 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
[16:28] | but Jessica and I are a team, | 但我和杰西卡是一边的 |
[16:30] | and asking to see me alone doesn’t change that. | 而你单独见我并不能改变这一点 |
[16:33] | I’m not gonna cut her out of the process. | 在这过程中我不会撇开她 |
[16:35] | Isn’t that what she’s doing to me? | 这难道不是她想对我做的事吗 |
[16:38] | She’s trying to kill the sale. | 她试图取消交易 |
[16:41] | That’s not what this letter says. | 这封信上可不是这么说的 |
[16:43] | I’m not a lawyer, but I’m not stupid. | 我不是律师 但我也不蠢 |
[16:44] | It says all communication goes through Pearson Specter. | 上面说一切接洽都必须经过皮尔逊-斯佩克特 |
[16:47] | This doesn’t kill the deal. | 这个不会影响交易的 |
[16:48] | It tells them that | 但这会告诉他们 |
[16:49] | they’ve been negotiating with people with no power at all. | 他们一直在和没有实权的人协商 |
[16:52] | No, it tells them they have to | 不 这会告诉他们 他们必须得 |
[16:53] | negotiate with two entities instead of just one. | 在进行双向谈判而非单向 |
[16:55] | It gives us more firepower. | 这能使我们更占上风 |
[16:59] | What do you want, Lisa? | 你想怎么样 丽莎 |
[17:00] | I want to know why your signature isn’t on that letter. | 我想知道你为什么没有在上面签名 |
[17:02] | Because we came to a consensus, | 因为我们达成一致了 |
[17:04] | and she signed it on both our behalves. | 她代表我们签了名 |
[17:06] | – I don’t believe you. – I don’t care. | -我不相信你 -随便你 |
[17:07] | And if you can’t handle us notifying the buyer | 如果你不能接受我们通知买家 |
[17:09] | that we’re evaluating this sale, | 说正在评估这笔交易 |
[17:11] | then it makes me question | 那我就该质疑 |
[17:12] | whose judgment is really clouded. | 到底是谁被蒙蔽了 |
[17:13] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪了 |
[17:15] | I’m done meeting behind my partner’s back. | 背着我的合伙人来见你 我已经见够了 |
[17:20] | What the hell happened to letting me evaluate this offer? | 不是说好让我评估这笔交易吗 |
[17:23] | I am letting you evaluate the offer. | 我让你来评估 |
[17:25] | You sent this letter to kill the deal. | 你想用这封信把交易搅黄了 |
[17:27] | I sent that letter to buy you time. | 我是想用那封信帮你拖延时间 |
[17:29] | Jessica, you put my name on a document | 杰西卡 你以我的名义签了一份 |
[17:31] | you knew I wouldn’t support. | 你明知我绝不会同意的文件 |
[17:33] | You are on lisa’s side. You want to sell. | 你站在丽莎那边了 你想卖 |
[17:37] | This isn’t about lisa, and I don’t give a shit | 这与丽莎无关 我压根就不在乎 |
[17:38] | whether this company is sold or not. | 这间公司到底卖不卖 |
[17:40] | This is about you and me | 但这关乎你我的关系 |
[17:41] | and how we’re going to run this firm. | 还有我们经营事务所的方式 |
[17:42] | Didn’t we just have a conversation about that? | 我们不是谈过这点了吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah, we sure did. | 是啊 谈过了 |
[17:45] | And when it had to do with Scottie, | 牵扯到斯科特的时候 |
[17:46] | you gave me a big speech about trust, | 你洋洋洒洒地说了一通信任 |
[17:48] | about how I had to trust you had rational reasons | 说我得相信你所做的一切 |
[17:50] | for what you were doing. | 都有合理的理由 |
[17:51] | – This is different. – Exactly. | -这是两回事 -没错 |
[17:53] | This time it’s not personal for me. | 这次不是我的私事 |
[17:55] | It’s personal for you. | 而是你的 |
[17:56] | And you’re not playing by your own rules. | 而且你违反了自己定下的规矩 |
[17:58] | This deal is wrong, Harvey. | 这笔交易是个错误 哈维 |
[18:00] | And like it or not, I’m still the managing partner. | 而且无论如何 我还是执行合伙人 |
[18:02] | Not on this. | 在这个案子上并不是 |
[18:03] | On this, you’re a co-executor, | 你只是共同执行人 |
[18:05] | and you’re not putting my name on any more letters. | 别再用以我的名义签署任何文件 |
[18:07] | So I suggest you get your head on straight | 我建议你收拾好心情 |
[18:09] | and look at this deal rationally. | 理性地看待这笔交易 |
[18:10] | And if you can’t do that, | 如果你做不到 |
[18:12] | I suggest you step aside. | 我建议你别再插手了 |
[18:16] | Jessica, you loved him. | 杰西卡 你爱过他 |
[18:18] | I know you’re hurting. So is she. | 我知道你很痛苦 她也是 |
[18:21] | Whatever your history with her, | 不管你过去跟她有什么恩怨 |
[18:24] | so is she. | 她也一样感受得到 |
[18:36] | You’re here late. | 这么晚还没下班 |
[18:40] | The life of an associate, right? | 助理的生活不就这样 |
[18:42] | Ah, yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[18:45] | I used to live in this room, | 我也曾待在这个房间 |
[18:47] | work piled all around me, | 面对成堆的工作 |
[18:49] | surviving on coffee, delivery, | 靠咖啡和传递文件过日子 |
[18:52] | and no sleep. | 不眠不休 |
[18:55] | And the whole time, wondering, | 我一直在想 |
[18:56] | “Man, is it ever gonna get any easier?” | 伙计 将来能有轻松的日子吗 |
[18:59] | – Does it? – No. | -结果有吗 -没有 |
[19:03] | But you still love it. | 但你还是喜欢这种生活 |
[19:05] | And so do you. | 你也是 |
[19:07] | Or else you’d be home with the woman who loves you, | 不然你就该回家陪着爱你的人 |
[19:09] | not spending your night here. | 而不是在这度过漫漫长夜 |
[19:13] | – You know. – She came to see me. | -你知道了 -她来见过我 |
[19:16] | I didn’t think I could forgive you. | 我本来觉得不能原谅你 |
[19:18] | But then somehow, she… | 可她设法… |
[19:20] | made me realize I could. | 让我明白了我可以 |
[19:25] | Louis, I don’t know how to thank you. | 路易 我真不知如何感谢你 |
[19:28] | Oh, no, no, no. Don’t thank me yet. | 别别别 先别谢我 |
[19:30] | I’m not the one you did this to. | 你这么做伤害的并不是我 |
[19:32] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[19:32] | I’m saying you did this to Henry Gerard. | 意思就是你这么做伤害了亨利·吉拉德 |
[19:35] | And it’s not my place to let it go for him, | 而我无权替他决定是否追究 |
[19:36] | which is why you’re gonna have to come clean to him. | 所以你得向他坦诚一切 |
[19:38] | You said it yourself | 你也说过 |
[19:39] | Gerard doesn’t give second chances. | 吉拉德不会给人第二次机会 |
[19:40] | What he does or doesn’t do is up to him. | 他给不给机会要由他决定 |
[19:44] | That’s his right, Mike, | 那是他的权力 迈克 |
[19:45] | as the person that you wronged. | 因为你对不起他 |
[19:47] | Yeah, but he doesn’t have to know that I wronged him. | 可他不需要知道我对不起他 |
[19:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:50] | You said that if you had it to do over, you’d do it right. | 你说过如果有机会重来 你会做对的事 |
[19:53] | I’m giving you that chance. | 我正是在给你这样的机会 |
[19:55] | Take it, | 好好把握 |
[19:57] | or I’m gonna have to take it for you. | 否则我只能亲自出手了 |
[20:28] | What are you here to do now, | 你来这儿干什么 |
[20:29] | take my house away from me? | 连我家都要抢吗 |
[20:32] | I’m here to talk. | 我是来找你谈谈的 |
[20:34] | Well, the last time we talked, you pretty much said | 上次我们谈的时候 你说 |
[20:36] | I don’t care about my husband enough to honor his wishes. | 我不够关心我丈夫因此没尊重他的意愿 |
[20:40] | The last time we talked, | 上次我们谈的时候 |
[20:43] | I was an asshole. | 我犯浑了 |
[20:45] | Pardon my French. | 原谅我蹩脚的法语 |
[20:47] | I don’t mind your French. | 我不在乎你的法语如何 |
[20:49] | It’s come to my attention that I may have let | 我后来意识到 或许我 |
[20:51] | our history affect how I’m handling this situation. | 被之前的恩怨左右了对情势的判断 |
[20:56] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[20:57] | Harvey brought that same thing to my attention. | 哈维也让我意识到了这点 |
[20:59] | So… | 所以… |
[21:01] | tell me this. | 告诉我 |
[21:05] | Why do you want to sell? | 你为什么想卖 |
[21:09] | Do you know why | 知道我为什么 |
[21:09] | I lied about those A.L.S. trials? | 在肌萎缩性侧索硬化试验的事上撒谎吗 |
[21:12] | Because I was desperate for the research to continue. | 因为就算铤而走险我也要继续这个研究 |
[21:15] | But it didn’t matter. | 不过无所谓了 |
[21:19] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[21:21] | He wasn’t supposed to die. | 他本不该死的 |
[21:22] | He wasn’t supposed to live as long as he did. | 他本来也活不了这么久 |
[21:25] | We weren’t trying to prolong his life. | 我们在努力延长他的生命 |
[21:27] | We were trying to find a cure. | 努力研发药物来治好他 |
[21:31] | And we failed. | 可我们没能做到 |
[21:34] | You never cared about the money. | 你从来没在乎过钱 |
[21:37] | The only money I cared about is the money to find the cure, | 我唯一在乎的钱就是为他研发药物的钱 |
[21:40] | and we don’t have the resources. Pryzen does. | 可我们没有那么多钱 普莱森有 |
[21:43] | But they already have an A.L.S. Drug. | 但他们已有一种肌萎缩性侧索硬化药了 |
[21:45] | It’s not as good as ours. | 那不如我们的有效 |
[21:46] | In profit margin, it’s better. | 但却能赚取更多利润 |
[21:48] | Which means there’s nothing to stop them | 这就意味着没什么能阻挡他们 |
[21:50] | from buying your company, burying your drug, | 去买你的公司 让你的药不见天日 |
[21:53] | and making a fortune. | 并以此牟取暴利 |
[21:55] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[21:57] | I’m saying you didn’t fail him, | 我想说你没有让他失望 |
[21:59] | but I know how it feels to think that you did. | 但我很清楚那种以为你让他失望了的感觉 |
[22:01] | And I have a way to make sure that neither one of us | 有个办法能确保我们都不会 |
[22:05] | feels that way again. | 再有这样的感觉 |
[22:07] | So your great plan backfired. | 所以你那伟大的计划弄巧成拙了 |
[22:09] | Harvey, I’m sorry. | 哈维 对不起 |
[22:10] | I don’t need you to say I’m sorry. | 我不需要你说对不起 |
[22:12] | But the next time I tell you to sit tight, | 但下次我让你静观其变的时候 |
[22:13] | – I need you to say you will. – Okay. | -你得给我答应 -好 |
[22:15] | Good, because the next time | 很好 因为我现在 |
[22:16] | I tell you to sit tight is right now. | 就要让你静观其变 |
[22:18] | Wait, what are you gonna do? | 等等 你打算怎么做 |
[22:19] | I’m getting on a plane to Boston. | 我要坐飞机去波士顿 |
[22:21] | And doing what? | 去干嘛 |
[22:22] | I’ll let you know when I get back. | 等我回来你就知道了 |
[22:23] | Why are you going to Boston? | 为什么要去波士顿 |
[22:26] | I have to see Marcus. He’s in trouble. | 要去见一下马库斯 他有了点麻烦 |
[22:28] | Anything I can do? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[22:29] | No, I’ll handle it myself. | 不用 我自己能行 |
[22:32] | Since you’re leaving, I’m going to need you to draft | 既然你要走 我需要你帮我起草 |
[22:34] | some language for the Sainz pharmaceutical sale. | 一些关于出售桑兹制药的文件 |
[22:36] | So you’re in favor of it now? | 所以你同意出售了 |
[22:38] | Well, not exactly. | 也不完全是 |
[22:39] | But I heard what you said, and I went to see Lisa. | 但我听了你的话 去见了丽萨 |
[22:41] | She and I are on the same page. | 她和我达成了一致 |
[22:43] | Do you have time to hear what the plan is? | 你有时间听听我们的计划吗 |
[22:46] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[22:50] | So what do you need me to draft? | 你需要我起草什么内容 |
[22:52] | I need you to draft a provision | 我需要你起草一个 |
[22:53] | that guarantees Pryzen will finish developing that drug. | 能保证普莱森完成开发该药物的条款 |
[22:56] | Consider it done. | 好的 |
[22:57] | He’s not seeing his brother, is he? | 他不是去见他弟弟是吧 |
[23:02] | No, he’s not. | 不 不是 |
[23:03] | – Care to elaborate on that? – Not particularly. | – 想详细聊一下吗 -不太想 |
[23:05] | You’re saying I should trust him. | 你是说我应该相信他吗 |
[23:08] | I’m saying I do. | 我是说我相信 |
[23:16] | I’d ask how you’re holding up, but I can see the answer. | 我本想问问你还好吗 看来我知道答案了 |
[23:20] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[23:21] | I can only imagine what these last couple of days | 关于你这些天所经历的事情 |
[23:23] | have been like for you. | 我只能试图想象 |
[23:25] | But I’m telling you, it’s gonna be okay. | 但我想跟你说 一切都会好的 |
[23:26] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[23:29] | – But what if it’s not? – Well, then we’re screwed. | -如果好不了呢 -那我们就完了 |
[23:31] | But that’s not gonna happen. | 但这种情况不会发生的 |
[23:33] | Look, Donna. | 听着 唐娜 |
[23:34] | I am trying so hard to be brave. | 我已经很努力的让自己勇敢了 |
[23:37] | But what if Louis ends up finding out everything about Mike? | 但如果路易发现了 迈克所有的秘密呢 |
[23:42] | What if he ends up exposing him and he actually gets arrested? | 如果他真的揭发了他 他被抓起来了呢 |
[23:44] | What if he actually– | 如果他真的 |
[23:48] | God. | 天哪 |
[23:49] | Rach, | 瑞秋 |
[23:50] | Mike found out that one of our partners | 迈克发现我们公司的一个合伙人 |
[23:52] | ordered multiple murders. | 下令执行了多起谋杀案 |
[23:54] | Harvey said he’d fix it. | 哈维说他会处理的 |
[23:55] | Two days later, that partner was in prison. | 两天后 那个合伙人就进了监狱 |
[23:58] | Stephen was a criminal. This is an academic. | 史蒂芬是个罪犯 但这件事只是学术上的 |
[24:00] | He hasn’t done anything wrong. | 他没做什么错事 |
[24:02] | Well, what makes Harvey great at his job is he knows | 哈维之所以很擅长自己的工作 |
[24:04] | that everybody has done something wrong. | 就是因为他知道每个人都做了一些错事 |
[24:07] | Even the most esteemed ethics professor in the country? | 就连国内最受尊重的职业道德教授都一样吗 |
[24:10] | The cleaner they look, | 他们看起来越干净 |
[24:11] | the more dirt they’ve swept under the rug. | 藏起来的污点就越多 |
[24:14] | I’m telling you, Harvey’s gonna walk in there, | 我要说的是 哈维会走过去 |
[24:16] | he’s gonna find the lump, | 然后找到那些污点 |
[24:17] | and Henry Gerard is not gonna know what hit him. | 亨利·吉拉德绝对不会知道他要面对什么 |
[24:23] | Wednesday nights, 8:00 to 10:00, | 每周三晚 八点到十点 |
[24:24] | it’s like clockwork. | 总是如此准时 |
[24:26] | Consistency is nothing to be feared. | 一致性并不是什么可怕的东西 |
[24:28] | I wasn’t afraid of it. I was counting on it. | 我没有害怕 我还指望着它呢 |
[24:32] | Mr. Specter. | 斯佩克特先生 |
[24:33] | Professor gerard. | 吉拉德教授 |
[24:34] | Looks the same as the last time I was here. | 您还像我当时在这里时一样 |
[24:36] | Can’t say you look the same as the last time you were here. | 对你我就不能这么说了 |
[24:39] | Yes, you can. | 是的 你可以 |
[24:42] | I see you’re as humble as ever. | 看来你还想以前一样谦逊 |
[24:44] | we’ll see who’s humble in a few minutes. | 过几分钟我们就知道是谁谦逊了 |
[24:46] | And for the record, | 顺便正式说一句 |
[24:47] | you were wrong about how I’d turn out. | 您对我将来会变成什么样子的判断是错的 |
[24:50] | I know how you turned out. | 我知道你变成了什么样子 |
[24:51] | More settlements than any other lawyer in New York. | 纽约最爱和解的律师 |
[24:54] | More closings than any other lawyer in New York. | 纽约结案效率最高的律师 |
[24:56] | And settling is what it takes to get the job done | 在现实世界中 和解只是达成目的的 |
[24:58] | in the real world. | 一种手段 |
[24:59] | I know what it takes for you to do what you do, | 我知道你所需要的那些手段 |
[25:01] | and compromising your way through life | 这种人生中的妥协让步 |
[25:04] | is no way to go about the law. | 根本不是法律的精神 |
[25:06] | I see you’re as pompous as ever. | 看来你还跟以前一样自大 |
[25:10] | What did you come here for, Mr. Specter? | 你来这里的目的是什么 斯佩克特先生 |
[25:12] | – I came to ask for a favor. – The answer is no. | -我来请你帮个忙 -我不会答应的 |
[25:15] | You don’t even know what it is. | 你还不知道是什么事呢 |
[25:16] | I know you’re the one who’s asking. | 但我知道是你在请求我 |
[25:17] | I figured you’d say that, which is why I brought this. | 我就知道你会这么说 所以带了这个来 |
[25:24] | I don’t consider blackmail a favor. | 我不认为勒索可以叫做帮忙 |
[25:25] | I doubt the trustees will care about semantics | 我很怀疑如果董事会看到了这些东西 |
[25:28] | when they see that. | 还会不会在意措辞 |
[25:29] | well, I doubt the trustees are gonna see anything at all. | 我也怀疑董事会有没有东西可以看 |
[25:32] | Because that envelope is full of blank paper | 因为那个信封里肯定装满了白纸 |
[25:34] | or your dry cleaning receipts. | 或者你的干洗收据 |
[25:38] | You think I’m bluffing? | 你觉得我是在吓唬你 |
[25:39] | I know you are. | 我确定你是 |
[25:40] | If you think that envelope is meaningless, | 如果你认为信封里面的东西毫无意义 |
[25:42] | why don’t you go ahead and open it? | 为何不打开看看呢 |
[25:44] | Your poker face has gotten much better, | 你面无表情的功力真是大增 |
[25:46] | I’ll give you that. | 这点我同意 |
[25:47] | A lot of practice, you know, | 练习得多了 你懂的 |
[25:49] | compromising my way through life. | 人生中的妥协让步 |
[25:54] | You know. | 你知道了 |
[25:55] | I know. And you talk a big game, | 我知道了 你高谈阔论 |
[25:58] | but you’re just as human as everyone else, | 但你其实也只是一个普通人 |
[26:00] | you smug son of a bitch. | 你这自以为是的混蛋 |
[26:04] | What’s your favor? | 你想让我做什么 |
[26:06] | Find a reason to cancel your trip on Friday. | 找个理由取消你周五的行程 |
[26:08] | And if Louis Litt ever tries to contact you after that, | 如果之后路易·利特再试图联系你 |
[26:11] | don’t take his call. | 不要接他的电话 |
[26:13] | – Seems easy enough. – It is. | -看起来很简单 -确实简单 |
[26:15] | Have a good night, Professor Gerard. | 晚安 吉拉德教授 |
[26:18] | Here’s the problem, Mr. Specter. | 但问题是 斯佩克特先生 |
[26:22] | I don’t only talk a big game. I walk it. | 我不只是高谈阔论 我也会身体力行 |
[26:25] | And ethics is not about never doing anything wrong. | 职业道德从来不是指不犯错误 |
[26:29] | It’s about making choices. | 而是指如何做选择 |
[26:32] | And I’m not going to let you make my choice for me. | 我绝不会让你替我选择 |
[26:38] | So go do whatever you’re gonna do, | 所以你想怎样请随便吧 |
[26:41] | but I’m not canceling my trip. | 我是不会取消行程的 |
[26:59] | You didn’t get it done. | 你没搞定 |
[27:01] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:02] | Because I know you would call to tell me if it’s okay. | 因为我知道如果成功了你会打电话给我的 |
[27:04] | And you didn’t call, so it’s not okay. | 但你没有 所以应该是失败了 |
[27:06] | Then why are you so calm? | 那你怎么还这么冷静 |
[27:08] | Because you’ve taught me enough to know | 因为你教我了很多 |
[27:09] | that it’s going to be okay. | 以至于我知道这一切都会没事的 |
[27:12] | – It’s not. – What? | -不会的 -什么 |
[27:15] | It’s not gonna be okay. I don’t see what we’re gonna do. | 不会没事的 我不知道我们要怎么办 |
[27:17] | What do you mean you don’t see what we’re gonna do? | 什么叫你不知道我们要怎么办 |
[27:19] | You’re Harvey Specter. | 你是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[27:20] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那又怎样呢 |
[27:21] | It means there’s a gun pointed at our heads. | 那意味着就算有枪指着你的头 |
[27:23] | There’s 146 things that we can do. | 我们也能有146种办法解决它 |
[27:25] | We just have to put our heads together and figure it out. | 我们只需要齐心协力想个办法出来 |
[27:27] | What the hell do you think I’ve been doing | 不然你以为我这一晚上 |
[27:29] | all goddamn night? | 都在干什么 |
[27:30] | Louis has us, he’s not gonna let it go, | 路易抓住我们的把柄了 他不会放手的 |
[27:32] | and there’s nothing we can do to stop it. | 我们也没有什么办法能够阻止他了 |
[27:33] | – There has to be something. – There isn’t. | -一定还有办法 -没有了 |
[27:35] | Well, I refuse to believe that. | 我拒绝那么想 |
[27:36] | I don’t give a shit what you believe. | 我才不在乎你怎么想 |
[27:38] | Get it through your head. I’m not superman. | 早点想通吧 我不是超人 |
[27:40] | I failed, and I don’t know what to do. | 我失败了 我不知该怎么办 |
[27:44] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[28:07] | Tim, I thought I was meeting with Lisa. | 蒂姆 我以为我是和丽莎见面 |
[28:10] | And I thought you were above board. | 而我以为你们会公开见面 |
[28:11] | I see you’ve read our amendment. | 我看你读过了我们的修正案了 |
[28:13] | You drafted a provision | 你起草的条款中有一条 |
[28:14] | that if they didn’t spend $100 million finishing that drug, | 如果他们不支付一亿美元以完成制药 |
[28:17] | they’d have to pay us an extra $100 million. | 他们将另付一亿作为赔偿 |
[28:19] | I drafted a provision to see | 我所起草的这条条款 |
[28:20] | if they’d put their money where their mouth is. | 是要确保他们说到做到 |
[28:22] | What you did was what you always wanted to do– | 你就在做你一直想做的 |
[28:24] | tank this deal. | 就是毁了这交易 |
[28:25] | They pulled the offer. | 他们虚抬价 |
[28:26] | They yanked the offer. | 他们要压价 |
[28:28] | Then the deal wasn’t worth anything to begin with. | 那这笔交易就没有开始的必要了 |
[28:30] | What wasn’t worth anything | 你让奎汀签的那份 |
[28:31] | was the document you had Quentin sign | 让你的人代替我成为遗嘱执行人的文件 |
[28:33] | making you executor instead of me. | 才是一文不值 |
[28:35] | I didn’t have Quentin sign anything. | 我没让奎汀签什么文件 |
[28:38] | Well, maybe you didn’t have him sign it, | 好吧 你说没有就没有吧 |
[28:40] | but I know when he signed it, | 但我可知道他什么时候签了的 |
[28:42] | and it’s not gonna hold up. | 而且这东西拦不住我的 |
[28:43] | It’ll hold up just fine. | 当然会拦得好好的 |
[28:45] | We’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[28:48] | This is a subpoena. | 这是传票 |
[28:51] | So the next time we have this conversation, | 所以下次我们再见 |
[28:54] | you’ll be under oath. | 你就得实话实说了 |
[29:06] | What exactly is he claiming? | 他到底什么意思 |
[29:07] | He’s saying Quentin wasn’t competent | 他说奎汀任命我为执行人时 |
[29:09] | when he made me executor. | 并没有判断能力 |
[29:10] | So let him say it. | 那让他说去吧 |
[29:12] | I don’t see where there’s a problem. | 我看来一点问题也没有 |
[29:13] | Yes, you do. | 不 你看出来了 |
[29:15] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[29:17] | Just get up on the stand and testify that Tim | 只要站在听证席上作证 |
[29:19] | doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 证明蒂姆根本就是瞎说 |
[29:21] | But he does. | 但事实并非如此 |
[29:22] | Quentin knew what he wanted. | 奎汀知道他想要什么 |
[29:23] | They’re not going to ask me that. | 他们不会向我寻求答案 |
[29:25] | They’re going to ask me about his condition. | 他们只会来问我他的身体状况 |
[29:28] | I saw him, Lisa. | 我见过他了 丽莎 |
[29:31] | I know what he was like. | 我知道他是个怎样的人 |
[29:32] | Quentin knew what he wanted. | 奎汀知道他想要什么 |
[29:34] | He was also medicated, could barely speak, | 他用了药物 讲话都困难 |
[29:38] | and he was in a lot of pain. | 病痛缠身 |
[29:40] | But you don’t have to say those things. | 但你不必讲那些东西 |
[29:42] | I’m going to have to swear to this under oath. | 我在法庭上不得不实话实说 |
[29:45] | If making you executor wasn’t legally valid, | 如果任你为执行人是没有法律效力的 |
[29:48] | then why didn’t you say so when he did it? | 那他这么做的时候你为什么不说 |
[29:49] | Because I didn’t think it would be challenged. | 因为我觉得那样不够有挑战 |
[29:51] | And thinking something might not hold up | 但对于有些无关紧要的事 |
[29:53] | and keeping that thought to myself | 在脑子里想想 缄口不提 |
[29:54] | is not the same as lying about it under oath. | 和在法庭上撒谎可不一样 |
[29:58] | Well, those are some fuzzy damn lines. | 好吧 这是钻模糊概念的空子 |
[30:00] | I didn’t make them. They came with the job. | 概念不是我定的 现实就是如此 |
[30:03] | You’re gonna undo everything he’s ever worked for. | 你就要这么推翻他的一切吗 |
[30:07] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[30:10] | But just because you and I want the same thing | 但我和你目的一致 |
[30:13] | doesn’t mean that I’m willing to perjure myself to get it. | 并不意味着我会为此做伪证 |
[30:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:20] | You said you didn’t want to fail him again. | 你说过你不想再让他失望了 |
[30:39] | You didn’t fail. | 你没失败 |
[30:43] | You don’t need to make me feel better. | 你不必这样安慰我 |
[30:45] | I’m not trying to make you feel better. | 我不是想安慰你 |
[30:47] | I’m just telling you the truth. | 只是告诉你事实 |
[30:50] | You didn’t fail because… | 你没有失败 因为 |
[30:54] | we were always playing on borrowed time. | 我们一直就在争取时间 |
[30:57] | – Mike. – Harvey. | -迈克 -哈维 |
[30:59] | I wouldn’t have any of this without you. | 如果没有你我不可能得到这些 |
[31:02] | I think it’s time I cut your exposure. | 我觉得是时候让我独当一面了 |
[31:06] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必如此 |
[31:08] | It’s all gonna come crashing down anyway. | 反正都是要毁于一旦了 |
[31:10] | I’m gonna go to Louis. | 我会去找路易 |
[31:13] | I’m going to resign, | 我会辞职 |
[31:13] | and I’m gonna beg him to let this whole thing go. | 我会求他放过这整件事 |
[31:19] | Then I’m going with you. | 那我和你一起去 |
[31:20] | Harvey, | 哈维 |
[31:21] | when Trevor went to Jessica with my secret, | 特雷弗把我的秘密告诉杰西卡时 |
[31:25] | I felt betrayed. | 我觉得自己被背叛了 |
[31:28] | I lost my closest friend in the world. | 我失去了我世上最好的朋友 |
[31:32] | And I know you don’t like to admit it, | 我知道你不会承认 |
[31:33] | but we’re friends. | 但我们确是朋友 |
[31:40] | And I’m not gonna betray my friend. | 而我不会背叛我的朋友 |
[32:14] | I used to hate this kind of thing. | 我以前可烦这种事了 |
[32:16] | What kind of thing? | 哪种事 |
[32:17] | Guest lectures. Hardman used to make us sit through them. | 客座讲座 哈德曼以前逼着我们听完 |
[32:21] | Except he gave tests afterwards. | 除了之后他还会进行测验 |
[32:24] | Yeah, and if you didn’t pass, you got stuck on doc review. | 是啊 如果你没过 就要被罚检阅文件 |
[32:29] | Goddamn Hardman. | 该死的哈德曼 |
[32:32] | You remember the Robinson case? | 你还记得罗宾森的案子吗 |
[32:34] | Sure do. | 当然了 |
[32:35] | 80,000 documents, two years of prep, | 八万份文件 准备了两年 |
[32:38] | and five months in court. | 在法庭上奋战了五个月 |
[32:40] | And the friday before trial started, | 而在庭审前的那个周五 |
[32:46] | You blew it off. | 你溜走了 |
[32:47] | And you covered for me. | 而你帮我掩护 |
[32:49] | You did your half and mine, then turned it in. | 你把我们两人份的都做了 然后交了 |
[32:51] | He would’ve fired you on the spot. | 他当场就会炒了你的 |
[32:52] | Exactly, and I’m here | 没错 但我好好的 |
[32:54] | Because you didn’t sell out a friend then, | 因为你没有出卖朋友 |
[32:56] | but you’re about to now. | 但你就要出卖了 |
[32:58] | – Mike. – Me. | -迈克吗 -我 |
[33:01] | Friend? | 你是朋友 |
[33:02] | Louis, I may not ever say it, | 路易 可能我永远不会说出口 |
[33:05] | but that’s not because we aren’t. | 但那并不代表我们不是朋友 |
[33:06] | We are. You know it. | 我们是朋友 你知道的 |
[33:08] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[33:10] | I just don’t like to say it. | 我只是不爱说出来 |
[33:12] | Last time I asked you, you said, “Don’t push it.” | 上回我问你 你还说 别逼我 |
[33:14] | You knew I meant yes. | 你知道我的意思是答应了 |
[33:16] | I did. | 我知道 |
[33:20] | – So Mike told you. – He did. | -所以是迈克告诉你的 -是的 |
[33:23] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[33:26] | Doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[33:27] | Bottom line is I forgave him because I don’t care | 我的底线是 我会原谅他 |
[33:29] | what some stupid piece of paper says. | 我才不关心那些破纸上说什么呢 |
[33:31] | And I want you to forgive him too. | 而我也希望你能原谅他 |
[33:32] | Oh, Harvey, I did forgive him. | 哈维 我原谅他了 |
[33:34] | I just can’t cover it up for him. | 我只是没法为他掩饰 |
[33:36] | You covered it up with Hardman for me. | 你就为我向哈德曼打了掩护 |
[33:38] | What you did that weekend | 那个周末你的所为 |
[33:39] | is not the same as what he did to Professor Gerard. | 和他对吉拉德教授做的不一样 |
[33:42] | What’s the same is Hardman wouldn’t have let it go, | 相同之处就是吉拉德教授和哈德曼一样 |
[33:45] | and Gerard won’t let it go. | 不会就这么算了 |
[33:46] | You make Mike confess, | 你让迈克坦白真相 |
[33:47] | you might as well throw his life down the toilet. | 无异于将他的人生彻底毁掉 |
[33:50] | Harvey, he didn’t just betray us. | 哈维 他背叛的不仅是我们 |
[33:54] | – He betrayed the law. – He did. | -他这是违法 -是的 |
[33:56] | – That’s not right. – It isn’t. | -这是不对的 -对啊 |
[33:57] | But forgiveness isn’t about right and wrong. | 但是原谅是无关对错的 |
[34:00] | Louis, I know you value the letter of the law, | 路易 我知道你尊重法条 |
[34:03] | but what about its spirit? | 但法条包含的精神呢 |
[34:04] | Because Mike embodies | 因为迈克的身上 |
[34:06] | that spirit more than either one of us. | 比我们俩都更体现法律的精神 |
[34:08] | You said we’re friends. | 你说过我们是朋友 |
[34:12] | A friend would not ask me to do this. | 朋友是永远不会要求我这样做的 |
[34:15] | No, Louis. | 是不会 路易 |
[34:17] | A friend just won’t hold it against you if you don’t. | 作为朋友 如果你不这样做 我也不会怪罪你 |
[34:48] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 上帝助你 你能发誓你说的是真话 |
[34:50] | and nothing but the truth, so help you god? | 句句属实 无半句假话吗 |
[34:52] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[34:54] | But before we start, I’d like to make a statement. | 但在我们开始之前 我要先声明一下 |
[34:58] | I am here to tell the truth, | 我来这里说出真相 |
[34:59] | but what I want you to understand | 但我希望你们明白 |
[35:01] | is that truth is subjective. | 真相也是主观的 |
[35:03] | The truth is the truth. | 真相就是真相 |
[35:05] | No. The law is the law. | 不 法律就是法律 |
[35:07] | We can define where a legal line is. | 我们可以定义合法的边界在哪里 |
[35:11] | I’m talking about the truth. | 我说的是真相 |
[35:24] | The truth is much more complicated. | 但真相却复杂得多 |
[35:26] | By the letter of the law, | 根据法律条文的字面义 |
[35:27] | Quentin Sainz may or may not have been competent. | 奎汀·桑兹也许不一定具有相应行为能力 |
[35:31] | I can’t say what’s true with 100% certainty. | 我没法儿说这些百分百是真的 |
[35:33] | 路易·利特 法学博士 | |
[35:34] | I just don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:36] | But what I can say with certainty | 但我能确定的是 |
[35:38] | is that Quentin knew what he was doing | 奎汀·桑兹信任我 把他最重要的利益 |
[35:40] | when he trusted me to look after his best interests. | 交由我处置时 他是理智的 |
[35:43] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[35:44] | Because I knew him. | 因为我了解他 |
[35:46] | Just because someone can’t check off everything | 因为有的人身上不具备有 |
[35:49] | on the list that’s required to be competent doesn’t mean | 某些清单列出的一切要求 并不意味着 |
[35:52] | they aren’t better at whatever they do than the rest of us. | 他们做什么都比我们这些人差劲 |
[35:56] | And Quentin Sainz was an amazing man | 奎汀·桑兹是个天才 |
[35:58] | with an amazing mind. | 拥有天才的头脑 |
[36:01] | And if he were here right now, | 如果他现在在这里 |
[36:02] | I’d still listen to him on any subject | 比起听其他人说 |
[36:04] | sooner than I’d listen to anybody else. | 我更想听他说任何事情 |
[36:06] | That’s all very touching, | 非常感人 |
[36:09] | but we’re not here to talk about the truth. | 但我们不是来谈真相的 |
[36:11] | We’re here to deal with the letter of the law. | 我们是来处理法条的 |
[36:14] | Have you never met someone who by the letter of the law | 根据法律条文 |
[36:17] | shouldn’t be able to do what they do, | 有人无法做他们想做的事 |
[36:19] | – who beat the odds? – Your honor– | -但他们克服了困难 -法官大人 |
[36:21] | We are talking about a man’s life. | 我们谈的是一个人的一生 |
[36:24] | We are talking about his legacy. | 我们谈的是他的遗产 |
[36:26] | And I dispute that those things are less important | 我不认为那些事情不如 |
[36:28] | than the letter of the law. | 法条更重要 |
[36:39] | Your honor, what has to happen today is very clear. | 法官大人 今天应该怎么做已经非常清楚了 |
[36:42] | You have to undo this injustice. | 您必须消除这桩不公之事 |
[36:44] | Yes. This is about justice. | 是的 重点就是公平 |
[36:48] | But the issue isn’t whether Quentin Sainz was competent | 但问题不在于奎汀·桑兹委托我作遗嘱执行人时 |
[36:51] | when he made me executor, but rather, | 是否具有行为能力 而在于 |
[36:54] | would it have been his intent to do so if he were. | 如果他具有行为能力 这是不是他的意愿 |
[36:58] | This man dedicated his life to one thing, | 这个男人一生都扑在一项事业上 |
[37:00] | and the circumstances surrounding how he decided | 关于他如何保护那项事业的详细情况 |
[37:03] | to protect that thing is not the question. | 不是问题所在 |
[37:06] | It’s a question of law, Ms. Pearson. | 这是法律问题 皮尔森女士 |
[37:09] | No, it is a question of doing what is right. | 不 这是关于做正确决定的问题 |
[37:12] | Louis. | 路易 |
[37:14] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[37:19] | – I– – I told you I needed | -我 -我告诉你要在午餐前 |
[37:20] | the Carell filings by lunch– you didn’t get that done, | 搞定卡瑞尔的归档文件 但你没搞定 |
[37:22] | so now you don’t get to listen to this lecture. | 所以现在你不能来听这门课 |
[37:24] | You do not get to listen to this titan talk about legal ethics. | 你不能来听我们关于法律职业道德的巅峰对话 |
[37:27] | You know something, you make me sick. | 你让我觉得很恶心 |
[37:29] | So do me a quick favor and tell him you’re sorry | 快帮我个忙 向他道歉 |
[37:30] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后赶紧滚开 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:41] | I accept your apology, | 我接受你的道歉 |
[37:43] | but I’m not the aggrieved one here. | 但我没什么委屈的 |
[37:45] | Louis is. | 路易才委屈 |
[37:49] | Louis… | 路易 |
[37:52] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -我很抱歉 -行了 |
[38:04] | It’s not my pony. Come on. | 他不是我的人 走吧 |
[38:07] | Motion to remove Jessica Pearson as executor denied. | 驳回关于撤除杰西卡·皮尔逊作为遗嘱执行人的动议 |
[38:11] | Well, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:14] | Quentin did know what he was doing. | 奎汀·桑兹心中有数的 |
[38:17] | I know how hard it must have been… | 我知道到最后 |
[38:21] | at the end. | 有多艰难 |
[38:25] | I’m glad Quentin had you. | 我很庆幸奎汀拥有你 |
[38:27] | I’m glad he had you too. | 我也很庆幸他拥有你 |
[38:53] | He let it go. | 他手下留情了 |
[39:09] | I heard it all worked out. | 我听说都搞定了 |
[39:11] | Never a doubt. | 毫无疑问啊 |
[39:16] | I’ve got a present for you. | 我为你准备了个礼物 |
[39:18] | Tiffany. | 蒂芙尼 |
[39:26] | “D.J.S” “D.J.S.” | |
[39:27] | This is a present for Scottie. | 这是为斯科特准备的礼物 |
[39:30] | Which makes it a present for you. | 也就是为你准备的礼物 |
[39:32] | – Let’s put this in her office. – Great. | -把这个放进她的办公室吧 -太好了 |
[39:34] | We can put it next to your overpriced bottle of scotch. | 跟你那瓶特别贵的威士忌放在一起吧 |
[39:37] | So it was a great gift. | 真是个很棒的礼物啊 |
[39:38] | Now it is. | 现在确实是 |
[39:42] | For the record, her middle name is Victoria. | 准确的说 她的中间名是维多利亚 |
[39:45] | No, it isn’t. | 不对 不是 |
[39:48] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[39:50] | Please, she never told me. | 拜托 她没告诉过我 |
[39:52] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[39:53] | – Seriously? – J essie? | -真的吗 -杰西 |
[39:54] | – Oh, my god. – Joy? | -天呐 -乔伊吗 |
[39:55] | – You’re pathetic. – Jenny? | -你太可悲了 -还是珍妮 |
[39:57] | Not telling. | 不会告诉你的 |
[40:00] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 这样恐怕不太好吧 |
[40:03] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[40:03] | What are they gonna do, fire us? | 他们能怎么着 炒了咱俩吗 |
[40:05] | Mike, I haven’t left before 5:00 | 迈克 过去六年 |
[40:07] | in the past six years. | 我从未五点前下班 |
[40:09] | All the more reason to do it. | 那就更有理由去了 |
[40:10] | Now what do you want to do? | 你想干什么 |
[40:12] | See a movie, grab dinner, get a drink? | 看个电影 吃个晚饭 再去喝两杯 |
[40:18] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[40:24] | Yeah. Let’s go home. | 好 那就回家 |
[40:37] | People seem to keep coming in here lately. | 最近好像老有人来啊 |
[40:41] | I needed to hear some music. | 我想听点音乐 |
[40:43] | And drink some scotch. | 喝点威士忌 |
[40:46] | How often do you really do one without the other? | 这两样怎么能不配在一起呢 |
[40:55] | Move over. | 坐过去 |
[41:16] | Did you take care of your Marcus problem? | 你搞定你的大麻烦了吗 |
[41:19] | For the time being. | 暂时解决了 |
[41:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:29] | It wasn’t really a Marcus problem. | 其实问题并不是我之前说的那个 |
[41:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:38] | You want to hear the truth? | 你想听实话吗 |
[41:41] | Not tonight. | 今晚别说了 |
[41:44] | That’s why I didn’t tell you in the first place. | 所以我开始才没有告诉你 |
[41:48] | I know. | 我知道 |