时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What I want is to work at Pearson Specter | 我想要的就是在皮尔逊-斯佩克特工作 |
[00:04] | and to keep seeing you. | 而且和你在一起 |
[00:05] | Those two things are not both gonna happen. | 这两者不能兼得 |
[00:07] | You’ve been here for three months. | 你来这里三个月了 |
[00:08] | All you’ve done is hit singles, and I need a goddamn home run. | 你所做的都只是安打而已 我需要全垒打 |
[00:10] | – Jonathan, listen. – I don’t want to hear it. | -乔纳森 听我说 -我不想听 |
[00:11] | Start making us some real money. | 好好赚点大钱吧 |
[00:13] | A man like Walter Gillis | 沃尔特·吉利斯那样的人 |
[00:15] | isn’t gonna listen to a guy like you | 才不会听你的这样的人 |
[00:16] | offering to save him with sunshine and rainbows. | 用阳光彩虹来挽救他 |
[00:19] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[00:20] | I can’t guarantee you we’ll win, | 我不能保证我们会赢 |
[00:22] | but I can guarantee you that I will never sell you out. | 但我能保证我永远不会出卖你 |
[00:25] | All right, I’m in. | 好的 我加入 |
[00:27] | You’re talking hostile takeover. | 你想进行恶意收购 |
[00:28] | Gillis Industries. | 吉利斯工业 |
[00:29] | Logan, we have a conflict. | 洛根 我们有冲突 |
[00:30] | You’re either with me or against me. | 你我要么为敌 要么为友 |
[00:32] | That includes all $1 billion of my business. | 这还算上我十亿美元的生意 |
[00:34] | Get moving on drawing up a tender offer for Logan Sanders. | 为洛根·桑德斯起草一份投标报价书 |
[00:37] | Do you remember when I told you that I… | 你记得我告诉过你 我… |
[00:39] | that I once had an affair with a married man? | 我曾经跟一个有妇之夫偷情吗 |
[00:42] | It was him. | 就是他 |
[00:48] | You’re up early. | 你起得好早啊 |
[00:50] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[00:51] | Well, I have to be. You don’t. | 我是没办法 你不用啊 |
[00:54] | I was already awake. Thinking. | 我本来就醒了 在想事 |
[00:57] | About last night? Look, Mike, I– | 昨晚的事吗 迈克… |
[00:59] | It’s okay. I’m good. | 没事 我不介意 |
[01:02] | You’re good with me working on the takeover with Logan? | 你不介意我跟洛根在收购项目上合作吗 |
[01:05] | Why do you not seem to believe me? | 你为什么不相信我呢 |
[01:06] | Because you weren’t good last night. | 因为你昨晚介意来着 |
[01:08] | Which was before this morning | 那是今早之前的事 |
[01:09] | when I realized that that’s work. | 我想明白了那是公事 |
[01:13] | This isn’t. | 而我们之间是私事 |
[01:16] | So as long as we don’t let that affect this… | 只要我们不让公事影响到私事 |
[01:21] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[01:23] | In that case, let’s set some in-home ground rules. | 这样的话 我们设立一些家里的规矩吧 |
[01:26] | Obviously, the first– | 不用说 第一条 |
[01:27] | Uh, respecting each other’s privacy. | 尊重彼此的隐私 |
[01:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[01:30] | The left-hand side of the desk | 桌子左侧 |
[01:32] | belongs to the United Nation of Ross. | 属于罗斯合众国 |
[01:34] | – You’re not a nation. – I have a flag. | -你才不是国呢 -我能竖小旗 |
[01:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:38] | As long as we agree that any perusal of my phone | 但我们要说好 看我的电话 |
[01:42] | is considered a breach of my borders. | 即是犯我边境 |
[01:45] | I thought you liked it when I breached your borders. | 你不是喜欢我侵犯你的边境吗 |
[01:48] | Mm, well, those are different kind of borders. | 不是一种边境嘛 |
[01:52] | In that case, a breach is allowed. | 那种情况下的侵犯我允许 |
[01:54] | – Allowed? – Encouraged. | -允许 -鼓励 |
[01:57] | – Requested. – Demanded. | -是请求吧 -是命令 |
[02:02] | Let’s go make you late for work. | 我们去做点让你迟到的事吧 |
[02:06] | Jessica, I am telling you. | 杰西卡 听我说 |
[02:08] | The S.E.C. is gonna send Jeff Malone after us, | 证监会会派杰夫·马龙来找我们麻烦 |
[02:10] | and nobody is better suited to beat him down than– | 要打败他 最合适人选莫过于… |
[02:13] | you guessed it | 猜对了 |
[02:14] | Because we all know that | 因为我们都知道 |
[02:17] | this is better than this, | 这边比这边强 |
[02:20] | which will result in this, | 最终结果就是这样 |
[02:24] | which will also result in this | 和这样 |
[02:28] | and this | 这样 |
[02:30] | and this. | 这样 |
[02:34] | And what do I want in return? | 我想要什么回报呢 |
[02:36] | Oh, you know what I want. | 你知道的 |
[02:40] | You’ve always known. | 你一直知道的 |
[02:42] | And after I win, | 等我赢了 |
[02:44] | you’ll not only be willing to give it to me. | 你不仅会愿意给我 |
[02:48] | You’re gonna be begging to give it to me. | 你会求着塞给我 |
[02:58] | – Louis. – B–not now. | -路易 -没空 |
[03:00] | – Louis, – B–not now. | -路易 -没空 |
[03:01] | I have to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[03:02] | How many times have I told you? | 我说多少遍了 |
[03:03] | Unless you have photoshopped my head onto a dragon, | 除非你成功把我的头PS到了龙身上 |
[03:05] | do not interrupt me while I’m perfecting my pitch. | 否则别打扰我练习演讲 |
[03:07] | Your pitch doesn’t need to be perfect. | 你的演讲不用完美 |
[03:08] | It needs to be now. | 但必须立刻去做 |
[03:09] | – Why? – Malone is here. | -为什么 -马龙来了 |
[03:11] | – He’s here? – In the lobby. | -他来了 -在大堂 |
[03:13] | And Jessica just asked to see you. | 杰西卡叫你过去 |
[03:15] | Oh, out of my way. | 别挡路 |
[03:17] | Aren’t–aren’t you going to bring your easel? | 你不带上画架了吗 |
[03:19] | Oh, I don’t need an easel to kick this sucker’s ass. | 我不需要画架也能打得他满地找牙 |
[03:25] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[03:27] | Jessica, I got your message, and I just wanted to– | 杰西卡 我收到你的信儿了 我想… |
[03:30] | Louis, this is Jeff Malone. | 路易 这是杰夫·马龙 |
[03:32] | Yeah, I know who he is. He’s with the S.E.C. | 嗯 我知道他 他是证监会的 |
[03:35] | He was until this morning. | 今早之后就不是了 |
[03:38] | We brought him over | 我们把他请进了公司 |
[03:38] | because we have reason to believe they’ll be coming after us. | 因为我们有理由认为证监会要找我们麻烦 |
[03:41] | Wait, what? | 慢着 什么 |
[03:42] | Jeff is our newest senior partner. | 杰夫是我们最新的高级合伙人了 |
[03:45] | He’s going to be taking on the S.E.C. | 他会负责应付证监会 |
[03:50] | Because you suck. | 因为你糟透了 |
[03:51] | And I wanted to introduce him to you first | 我想先把他介绍给你 |
[03:55] | because you’re a loser. | 因为你就是个废物 |
[03:57] | Who can get him up to speed on Felton Securities. | 因为你能帮他尽快熟悉富顿证券的事宜 |
[04:00] | Because you’re never going to be name partner. | 因为你永远别想当上冠名合伙人了 |
[04:06] | And you’re both experts in finance. | 而且你俩都是金融方面的专家 |
[04:09] | Louis, I’m really looking forward to | 路易 我十分期待 |
[04:10] | working with you on Felton Securities. | 跟你在富顿证券上合作 |
[04:15] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[04:18] | You suck. You’re a loser. | 你糟透了 你是个废物 |
[04:22] | Louis? | 路易 |
[04:25] | Is there something else? | 还有事吗 |
[04:28] | No. | 没事 |
[04:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:47] | How long you been working on that? | 你干多久了 |
[04:48] | Two hours. | 两小时 |
[04:49] | You know it’s called a brief, right? | 你知道那东西应该是”简”报吧 |
[04:50] | You know his name’s Harvey, right? | 你知道是给哈维的吧 |
[04:51] | You make a compelling argument. | 有理有据 令人信服 |
[04:54] | So I got your note. | 我收到你的字条了 |
[04:55] | What do you wanna talk about? | 想找我说什么 |
[04:59] | Logan Sanders. | 洛根·桑德斯 |
[05:00] | What about him? | 怎么了 |
[05:01] | We sort of dated a few years ago. | 我们几年前算是约过会 |
[05:05] | Wait, hang on. Define “sort of.” | 慢着 什么叫”算是” |
[05:08] | – Definitely. – Define “dated.” | -就是绝对是 -“约会”呢 |
[05:11] | We had an affair while he was married. | 他有老婆时我们偷过情 |
[05:13] | Holy shit. | 老天啊 |
[05:14] | I know. And I– | 我知道 而且 |
[05:15] | Yes, you have to tell Harvey. | 是的 你得告诉哈维 |
[05:17] | Because, Rachel, if there’s two things that Harvey hates, | 因为瑞秋 哈维最讨厌的两件事 |
[05:19] | it’s things being kept from him and things being kept from him. | 就是被人瞒着 和被人瞒着 |
[05:22] | – I know. – Then what am I doing here? | -我知道 -那你还找我来干什么 |
[05:25] | I don’t know how to tell him. | 我不知道要怎么说 |
[05:26] | Quickly, | 快去说 |
[05:27] | – because Logan’s gonna be here in an hour. – What? | -洛根过一小时就要到了 -什么 |
[05:29] | and, Rach, it’s less important how you tell Harvey | 瑞秋 你怎么告诉哈维并不重要 |
[05:32] | than that you tell Harvey. | 重要的是你要告诉他 |
[05:33] | Go. | 快去 |
[05:36] | okay. | 好的 |
[05:39] | Hmm. These are nice. | 花不错 |
[06:19] | I was wondering all day if you would be here | 我想了一整天你到底会不会来 |
[06:21] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[06:22] | What? Rachel– | 怎么了 瑞秋 |
[06:23] | It’s wrong. | 这样不对 |
[06:25] | Wrong? You’re the one who kissed me. | 不对 是你先亲的我 |
[06:28] | And I was wrong. | 所以我错了 |
[06:30] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你没有 |
[06:31] | My whole life I’ve done everything | 我的整个人生都在做一些 |
[06:32] | that I was supposed to do, | 别人认为我该做的事 |
[06:34] | and all it did was make me miserable. | 所有那些事都让我变得痛不欲生 |
[06:36] | Ever since I met you… | 直到我遇见你 |
[06:39] | I can’t stop thinking about you, and all I want to do– | 我一直在想你 我脑子里只有 |
[06:42] | Logan Logan, if we do this, | 洛根 我们这么做 |
[06:45] | Someone’s gonna find out at some point and then what? | 早晚会被发现 到时怎么办 |
[06:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Harvey, I need to tell you– | 哈维 我需要告诉你 |
[07:10] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[07:13] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[07:16] | Where’s Harvey? | 哈维去哪里了 |
[07:17] | I don’t know. I’m early. | 我不知道 我来早了 |
[07:20] | He doesn’t like it when people– | 他不喜欢别人 |
[07:20] | – What are you doing here? – I’m Harvey’s associate. | -你怎么在这 -我是哈维的初级律师 |
[07:24] | You did it. You went to law school. | 你成功了 你上了法学院 |
[07:27] | Not exactly. I’m in law school. | 不完全对 我正在上法学院 |
[07:28] | Rachel, that’s great. | 瑞秋 这太好了 |
[07:29] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[07:32] | I’m just gonna come back. | 我一会儿再来 |
[07:33] | You came in here to tell him about us, didn’t you? | 你是来告诉他我们的事的 对吧 |
[07:37] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[07:39] | It’s all over your face. | 都写在你脸上了 |
[07:40] | – Logan– – Please don’t tell him. | -洛根 -请别告诉他 |
[07:41] | I have to tell him. | 我必须告诉他 |
[07:44] | Rachel… | 瑞秋 |
[07:47] | Do you know what people think | 你知道当人们看到 |
[07:49] | when a son takes over his father’s company? | 儿子接管父亲公司时会怎么想吗 |
[07:51] | That his father’s proud of him? | 认为他父亲很为他自豪吗 |
[07:52] | That he didn’t earn it. | 会认为他不够格 |
[07:55] | Which is why I’m not looking to advertise the fact | 所以我才不想昭告天下 |
[07:57] | that I once had an affair. | 我曾经有过婚外情 |
[07:58] | You’re not advertising it. You’re disclosing it to counsel. | 这不是昭告天下 是向律师披露重要信息 |
[08:00] | Okay, look, you want the truth? | 好吧 你想听实话 |
[08:04] | I’m not proud of the way I was back then. | 我并不为当时的做法自豪 |
[08:06] | The way I treated Allison, the way I treated you. | 包括对待艾莉森的方式 对待你的方式 |
[08:10] | But I’m not that person anymore, | 但我已经改变了 |
[08:12] | and I don’t want people to think that I am. | 我不想别人还像以前一样看我 |
[08:14] | And I understand that, but I work for Harvey, | 我理解 但是我为哈维工作 |
[08:16] | and I can’t keep things from him that he needs to know. | 我不能不告诉他这些重要信息 |
[08:19] | – He doesn’t need to know this. – Yes, he does. | -他不需要知道这些 -他需要 |
[08:20] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[08:22] | Because I happen to live with the man on the other side | 因为我恰巧在和收购战的另一方 |
[08:25] | of the takeover battle. | 一起生活 |
[08:35] | Oh, no. You need some me time already? | 不是吧 你已经开始需要独处了 |
[08:38] | It’s not me time. | 这不是独处 |
[08:39] | It’s “I’m gonna kick your ass” time. | 这是我会打得你屁滚尿流的意思 |
[08:41] | I think we both know you only kick ass after eating a hot dog. | 我想我们都知道你只有吃了热狗才会那样 |
[08:44] | I could be drinking a juice box and still kick your ass. | 我就算喝果汁也能有那种状态 |
[08:46] | I don’t think so, because I have this. | 我可不这么认为 因为我有这个 |
[08:49] | Just read it to me. | 直接念吧 |
[08:52] | “Harvey Specter, you are summoned to”– | 哈维·斯佩克特 你被传召出席 |
[08:54] | You gotta be kidding me. You’re subpoenaing me? | 你开玩笑吗 你给我发了传票 |
[08:57] | Oh, yeah. I filed a T.R.O. | 是的 我申请了临时禁令 |
[08:59] | I’m gonna block your tender offer. | 我要拒绝你温柔的邀请了 |
[09:00] | Bullshit, you are. | 废话 你当然会了 |
[09:01] | Well, we’ll see what the judge has to say. | 那就看看法官怎么说吧 |
[09:03] | Oh, right. You got your hands full. | 对了 你腾不出手来 |
[09:05] | Here, let me get that for you. There you go. | 我来帮你 好了 |
[09:07] | Hearing’s at 2:00. I’ll see you then. | 听证会两点开始 到时见 |
[09:08] | Oh, Harvey, the suit– | 哈维 这套西装 |
[09:10] | It’s a little dated for court, don’t you think? | 你不觉得穿着上庭有点过时了吗 |
[09:15] | Did you get everything settled with HR? | 和人力资源部都交接好了吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[09:19] | Corner office. You really must like me. | 拐角办公室啊 你一定很喜欢我 |
[09:23] | Don’t get too excited. | 别高兴太早 |
[09:25] | You know, the last two partners that had this office | 你知道吗 这间办公室之前的两任主人 |
[09:27] | didn’t survive the year. | 连一年都没熬过去 |
[09:28] | Then it’s a good thing I’m much better than they were. | 那幸好我比他们都强 |
[09:30] | You don’t even know who they were. | 你都不知道他们是谁 |
[09:31] | That doesn’t matter, Jessica. I know who I am. | 那不重要 杰西卡 我知道我是谁 |
[09:33] | Me too, cocky lawyer in a corner office | 我也知道 一个还没为我办过事情的 |
[09:36] | who hasn’t done a thing for me yet. | 拐角办公室里的嚣张律师 |
[09:39] | Yet. | 没来得及而已 |
[09:41] | By the way, I understand it’s tradition for the name partner | 顺便说一句 我听说冠名合伙人依照传统 |
[09:43] | to welcome a new partner with lunch. | 是要和新晋合伙人吃欢迎午餐的 |
[09:46] | Jeff, when I told you that our relationship | 杰夫 我说我们的关系 |
[09:48] | is now purely professional, I was serious. | 仅限于工作 我是认真的 |
[09:50] | Jessica, what’s not purely professional about lunch? | 杰西卡 午餐怎么不是限于工作了 |
[09:53] | Unless you mean the sex that will be following lunch? | 除非你说的是饭后的亲热 |
[09:56] | Oh, you’re not hearing me. | 你没听懂我的话 |
[09:57] | Oh, I’m hearing you. I’m just ignoring you. | 我懂 只是在无视它们 |
[10:00] | But I promise I won’t be ignoring you at lunch. | 但我保证午餐时不无视你的话 |
[10:03] | Cocky. | 嚣张 |
[10:12] | Harvey. Harvey, can I talk to you for a minute? | 哈维 哈维 能跟你说两句话吗 |
[10:14] | Yeah, sure, come on in. | 当然可以 进来吧 |
[10:15] | I was actually hoping that we could talk in my office. | 我希望能去我办公室谈 |
[10:16] | What’s the– you’re early. | 什么… 你来早了 |
[10:19] | – Did you… – Oh, you two haven’t met. | -你知道… -你们俩还没见过面吧 |
[10:21] | Rachel, Logan. Logan, Rachel. | 瑞秋 这位是洛根 洛根 这位是瑞秋 |
[10:23] | – I guess you didn’t. – Didn’t what? | -看来你不知道 -不知道什么 |
[10:24] | We actually have met before. | 其实我们以前见过面 |
[10:26] | That’s why I was trying to find you. | 所以我才想去找你 |
[10:28] | – To tell me you met our client? – No. | -告诉我你见过我们的客户吗 -不 |
[10:30] | To tell you that we used to be in a relationship together. | 告诉你我们曾经交往过 |
[10:36] | You looking to get back together? | 你俩想复合吗 |
[10:38] | No. | 不想 |
[10:39] | – Then I don’t give a shit. – Good. | -那我不在乎 -很好 |
[10:40] | Then we can move on to why you didn’t tell me that the guy | 那该你解释了 你为什么没告诉我 |
[10:42] | on the other side of this fight used to be your associate. | 我们的竞争对手曾经是你的初级律师 |
[10:44] | – I was going to. – When? | -我本打算说的 -什么时候 |
[10:46] | In 20 minutes, when you were scheduled to be here. | 二十分后 约你来这里的时间 |
[10:48] | Unfortunately, I have to reschedule. | 不巧的是 会面得改期了 |
[10:49] | – Why? – I have court. | -为什么 -我要出庭 |
[10:51] | Mike’s alleging I broke privilege. | 迈克指控我违反保密特权 |
[10:53] | – Did you? – Yes, technically, | -你违反了吗 -严格来说 是的 |
[10:55] | when I told you to move up our timeline. | 因为我告诉你要加快速度 |
[10:57] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[10:59] | W-wait a minute. If you–if you broke privilege, | 等等 如果你违反了保密特权 |
[11:01] | what are you gonna tell the judge? | 要怎么跟法官说 |
[11:02] | I don’t know, but until I think of something, | 不知道 在我想出办法前 |
[11:04] | I’m going to confuse the shit out of everyone I can. | 我要把这潭水搅浑 |
[11:06] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这毫无意义 |
[11:08] | It makes total sense. | 非常有意义 |
[11:09] | No, it doesn’t, Your Honor. | 不 没意义 法官大人 |
[11:10] | All right, hold on. Let me get this straight. | 好吧 等等 让我理清思路 |
[11:12] | You work for him? | 你为他工作 |
[11:13] | Worked. I was his associate. | 工作过 我曾是他的初级律师 |
[11:14] | Not the best associate, Your Honor. | 不是最好的那个 法官大人 |
[11:16] | Is that relevant? | 有关系吗 |
[11:16] | No, but I’d like it on the record. | 没有 但我希望这句话记录在案 |
[11:18] | Well, it’s on there now whether we want it there or not. | 无论如何都已经记录下来了 |
[11:20] | And all I’m saying is, there’s no attorney-attorney privilege. | 我想说的是 律师之间没有保密特权 |
[11:23] | Finally, a fact. | 终于说点靠谱的了 |
[11:24] | An irrelevant fact, | 但与本案无关 |
[11:25] | because at the time of the conflict, | 因为发生利益冲突时 |
[11:26] | – I was his client. – Not the best client either. | -我是他的客户 -也不是最好的客户 |
[11:28] | Mr. Specter, shut up. Now you’re his client? | 你闭嘴 斯佩克特先生 你是他的客户 |
[11:31] | No, I was his client– okay. | 不 我曾是他的客户 好吧 |
[11:33] | I was an associate at Pearson Specter, | 我曾在皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所当初级律师 |
[11:35] | and then I left to become an investment banker. | 后来我离开律所去做投资银行家了 |
[11:37] | It’s very confusing. | 乱得很 |
[11:38] | I’d dismiss the whole motion, Your Honor. | 我建议撤销动议 法官大人 |
[11:39] | I said, “Shut up.” | 我让你闭嘴 |
[11:41] | Are you an attorney or an investment banker? | 你到底是律师还是投资银行家 |
[11:43] | I’m an investment banker. | 我是投资银行家 |
[11:44] | Then what the hell are you doing in my chambers? | 那你来我办公室干什么 |
[11:46] | Acting as my own attorney. | 为我自己辩护 |
[11:47] | And no matter how much he tries to confuse the issue, he can’t. | 无论他多想把事情复杂化 都不能让他得逞 |
[11:50] | I told him I was going after the same company he was, | 我告诉过他我要收购同一家公司 |
[11:52] | and he used that knowledge to move up his tender offer. | 他利用我告诉他的消息迅速起草了投标报价书 |
[11:55] | He waived conflict. | 他签了利益冲突弃权书 |
[11:56] | That doesn’t apply to privilege. | 那可不适用于保密特权 |
[11:57] | Bottom line is, he doesn’t have proof of anything. | 总之 他什么证据都没有 |
[12:00] | I don’t, but he does. | 我没有 但他有 |
[12:02] | Unfortunately, he can’t force me to testify. | 不幸的是 他不能强迫我作证 |
[12:04] | There’s no precedent. | 没有先例 |
[12:05] | Fortunately, there is. | 不巧 还真有 |
[12:07] | So go ahead, ask him if he did what I’m saying. | 请继续 问他是否做了我说的事 |
[12:13] | Mr. Specter, do I need to swear you in? | 斯佩克特先生 我需要让你宣誓吗 |
[12:16] | Give him the T.R.O. | 发给他暂时禁令 |
[12:18] | You know, I’ll do more than that. | 我不仅要签发禁令 |
[12:20] | Not only can’t your client make a tender offer for 60 days, | 你的客户在六十天内不能进行投标报价 |
[12:22] | they can’t purchase any more stock until then either. | 在此期间也不能购买更多股份 |
[12:29] | I’m telling you, we need to negotiate with him. | 我说了 我们得跟他谈判 |
[12:32] | You mean pay him off? | 你是说给他钱 |
[12:33] | Yes, that’s exactly what I mean. | 没错 就是这样 |
[12:35] | Every day this drags on, it’s millions out of your pocket. | 每拖一天 你就会损失几百万 |
[12:39] | Well, from where I’m sitting, all I can see is a lawyer | 在我眼里 我只看到一个 |
[12:41] | trying to distract me | 搞砸了整件事 |
[12:42] | from the fact that this whole thing is his fault. | 却想推卸责任的律师 |
[12:44] | If I didn’t break privilege, | 如果我不违反保密特权 |
[12:45] | he might have locked this whole thing up | 他会把整件事捂得密不透风 |
[12:46] | before you knew what hit you. | 你要到栽了跟头才明白 |
[12:48] | Fine. We’ll negotiate. | 好吧 我们谈判 |
[12:49] | No, I’ll negotiate. | 不 我去谈判 |
[12:53] | No, not without me. | 不行 我要参与 |
[12:55] | Do I need to draw you a picture? | 需要我给你把形势画出来吗 |
[12:56] | You, Mike, Rachel. | 你 迈克 瑞秋 |
[12:58] | Harvey, I appreciate your concern, | 哈维 感谢你的关心 |
[13:00] | but this is my first deal, | 但这是我的第一笔生意 |
[13:01] | so unless you’re gonna pay him off with your money, | 除非你要自己出钱给他 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna be at that meeting. | 否则我就要参加会议 |
[13:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[13:12] | I’m writing in my diary. | 写日记 |
[13:14] | Isn’t that what your dictaphone is for? | 你不是用录音笔记日记吗 |
[13:16] | No, my dictaphone is for my singular triumphs, | 不 录音笔是记录胜利的 |
[13:19] | like when Harvey told me I was the man, | 比如说 哈维告诉我我碉堡了 |
[13:22] | and my diary is for my most agonizing defeats, | 我的日记记录最痛苦的失败 |
[13:26] | such as when Jessica just told me | 比如杰西卡告诉我 |
[13:27] | I’ll never make name partner. | 我永远当不了冠名合伙人 |
[13:28] | Louis, she didn’t say that. | 路易 她没这么说 |
[13:30] | Well, she might as well have. | 她还不如直说呢 |
[13:32] | She just gave Malone the corner office. | 她把拐角办公室给马龙了 |
[13:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:37] | And what’s more | 而且 |
[13:38] | is I think I agreed to give him Felton Securities. | 我想我答应把富顿证券交给他了 |
[13:42] | Well, un-agree to it. | 那就反悔啊 |
[13:43] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[13:45] | I shook his hand. The die is cast. | 我跟他握手了 木已成舟 |
[13:47] | God damn it, Louis. | 该死 路易 |
[13:48] | You know how this works. | 你知道这样下去会怎么样 |
[13:50] | First it’s a case. Then it’s a client. | 先是案子 然后是客户 |
[13:51] | Before you know it, you’re on the 38th floor with Ted. | 很快你就会去38楼陪泰德了 |
[13:54] | – Who’s Ted? – Exactly. | -泰德是谁 -问得好 |
[13:57] | Holy shit. What did I just do? | 天啊 我都干了什么 |
[14:01] | I’ll tell you what you’re gonna do. | 我告诉你该怎么做 |
[14:02] | You’re gonna stop writing in that pussy diary, | 别再写什么破日记了 |
[14:04] | and you’re gonna show Jessica you’re the one | 给杰西卡看看 你才是应该 |
[14:06] | who should be sitting in that corner office. | 坐在拐角办公室的那个人 |
[14:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:11] | Ready the dictaphone. We’re gonna need it. | 准备好录音笔 要派上用场了 |
[14:21] | How are things going with Logan Sanders? | 和洛根·桑德斯谈得怎样 |
[14:23] | – You have no idea. – Do I want to have an idea? | -简直超乎想象 -有什么值得听的吗 |
[14:25] | Not unless you want to hear about | 除非你想听听 |
[14:26] | how Mike Ross is still causing us trouble. | 迈克·罗斯是怎么继续给我们找麻烦的 |
[14:29] | Nope. | 不想 |
[14:30] | You don’t care about Logan Sanders at all, do you? | 你一点都不在乎洛根·桑德斯 是吧 |
[14:33] | No. | 不在乎 |
[14:35] | This isn’t a coincidental encounter, is it? | 我俩不是什么巧遇 对吧 |
[14:38] | No, it is not. | 当然不是 |
[14:40] | You are having lunch with Jeff Malone today. | 今天你得和杰夫·马龙一起吃午餐 |
[14:43] | Come on, Jessica. You banged him. | 得啦 杰西卡 你上了他 |
[14:44] | – The least you could do is take him to lunch. – That is not funny. | -至少该带他吃顿午饭 -这话不好笑 |
[14:47] | Wait a second, you want me to take him to lunch | 等等 你想让我带他去吃午餐 |
[14:49] | because you banged him. | 正是因为你上了他 |
[14:51] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[14:53] | I want you to go ahead | 你再当着我的面 |
[14:54] | and say “banged” to my face one more time. | 说一次”上”这个字 |
[15:00] | I’m not going to but not because I’m scared of you. | 我才不说 但不是因为我怕你 |
[15:03] | Whatever lets you sleep at night, white boy. | 随便你怎么安抚自己 白人少年 |
[15:10] | Donna, tell Paul Porter he’s meeting me for lunch. | 唐娜 告诉保罗·波特准备中午和我吃饭 |
[15:12] | When he gets there, tell them to seat him with Jeff Malone. | 他到了餐厅后 让他和杰夫·马龙坐一起 |
[15:15] | Who’s he not having lunch with? | 谁不想和他吃午饭 |
[15:17] | – Jessica. – Oh, done. | -杰西卡 -知道了 |
[15:18] | Aren’t you gonna ask me why? | 不问问我为什么吗 |
[15:21] | She asked you to go because she didn’t want to. | 她让你去 因为她不想去 |
[15:23] | You’re sending Porter because you don’t want to, | 你让波特去 因为你不想去 |
[15:24] | but you didn’t have the balls to say no to her face. | 但你又没种当面拒绝她 |
[15:27] | Is that it? | 是这么回事吧 |
[15:29] | The balls are debatable. | 有种没种有待商榷 |
[15:30] | Balls are never debatable. | 种的问题从来不用商榷 |
[15:37] | – Ah, hey there. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[15:39] | Louis, listen, I just, um, | 路易 我只… |
[15:41] | I just wanted to say one more time | 只想再说一遍 |
[15:42] | how much I’m really looking forward to working with you. | 我很期望和你共事 |
[15:44] | Aww, well, I would just like to say for the first time | 那我也想头一回说 |
[15:47] | that you will not be working with me, | 你不会和我共事 |
[15:48] | because I will not be giving you my jock, | 因为我话都不想跟你说 |
[15:49] | let alone my case. | 一起解决案子就更不想 |
[15:51] | Yeah. | 这样 |
[15:53] | Okay, I get it. | 行 我懂了 |
[15:55] | So you’re the guy? | 你就是那个人吗 |
[15:57] | Yeah, I am the guy. | 对 我就是那个人 |
[15:59] | No, not that guy, Louis. Definitely not that guy. | 不 不是你说那个 你绝对不是那个 |
[16:01] | You’re the guy in every office | 你是办公室里 |
[16:02] | who wants to piss on the new guy, | 喜欢往新人身上撒尿 |
[16:04] | you know, to mark your territory. | 来标记自己领地的那种人 |
[16:06] | So why don’t I just walk you on down to my office? | 不如我带你去我办公室 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna let you get your little piss on in my corner, | 让你在角落里撒泡尿 |
[16:11] | and then we can move on. | 然后继续工作 |
[16:12] | Oh, I’ve moved on. | 我已经继续工作了 |
[16:13] | I’ve set the deposition for Todd Smith tomorrow. | 我安排了陶德·史密斯明天取证 |
[16:15] | You don’t think I know about that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[16:16] | I don’t give a shit whether you know it or not. | 我不管你知不知道 |
[16:18] | It’s my job to determine whether Todd Smith is guilty. | 判定陶德·史密斯有没有罪是我的工作 |
[16:20] | And who do you actually think is better at determining | 你觉得谁更擅长判断 |
[16:22] | whether a guy is guilty of insider trading, Louis? | 某人是不是犯内幕交易罪 路易 |
[16:25] | A career prosecutor for the S.E.C. | 证监会的职业检察官 |
[16:27] | or a monkey in some Italian suit? | 还是穿意大利西装的猴子 |
[16:29] | – a Monkey? – Monkey. | -猴子 -对 猴子 |
[16:30] | Well, you’re nothing but a crowing cock. | 你不过是个自鸣得意的屌人 |
[16:32] | And the last cock that walked into my office | 上一个走进我办公室的屌人 |
[16:34] | learned what all the other cocks learned, | 可学到了万年不变的真理 |
[16:36] | that I eat cock for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. | 我每餐都把屌炖了吃 |
[16:39] | Louis, you’re gonna let me | 路易 无论你愿不愿意 |
[16:40] | in that deposition tomorrow whether you like it or not. | 明天都得让我参与取证 |
[16:42] | Why, because you’re gonna run to Jessica? | 为什么 因为你打算向杰西卡汇报吗 |
[16:43] | No, simply because I’m gonna tell everyone here in the office | 不 就因为我会告诉办公室里的每个人 |
[16:46] | that you said you eat cock for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. | 你说 你每餐都把屌炖了吃 |
[16:49] | Yeah, that’s right. It’s goddamn delicious. | 就是这样 美味得很 |
[16:58] | So what, you think you can handle Todd Smith better than me? | 怎么 你觉得你对付陶德·史密斯比我强 |
[17:01] | Well, let’s just see. Let’s just see what you got. | 我们就看看 看看你有什么本事 |
[17:06] | Saw you scheduled a meeting with Mike. | 我看你安排了跟迈克见面 |
[17:08] | I assume that means you’re going to offer him a deal. | 我想这意味着你打算给他开个条件 |
[17:10] | It could mean I’m going to offer him a trip to Disneyland. | 也可能是我打算请他去迪斯尼玩一圈 |
[17:13] | But it doesn’t. | 但不是这样 |
[17:14] | Of course not, he’d probably want to wear mouse ears, | 当然不是 他估计会想戴米老鼠耳朵 |
[17:16] | and then nobody wins. | 那样谁都不会开心 |
[17:18] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:19] | I didn’t thank you. | 我可没谢你 |
[17:21] | Since you scheduled the meeting when I’m at law school, | 因为你趁我在上课时安排会议 |
[17:23] | which you did to cut me out. | 就是为了把我排除在外 |
[17:25] | Did you get your name on the wall since lunch? | 一个午餐的时间 你成命名合伙人了 |
[17:27] | – No. – Then let’s get something straight. | -没有 -那我们就把话说明白了 |
[17:29] | I didn’t set that meeting. Donna did. | 我没安排会议 唐娜安排的 |
[17:31] | And if I didn’t want you there, I’d just tell you to your face. | 如果我不想让你在场 我会当面告诉你 |
[17:34] | So let me tell you now, you’re not going to that meeting. | 那我现在告诉你 你不能参加会议 |
[17:37] | Because you think I can’t handle it? | 因为你觉得我处理不来吗 |
[17:39] | Because I’m not throwing gasoline on a pile of matches | 因为我不打算火上浇油 |
[17:41] | just to see what happens. | 就为看个热闹 |
[17:43] | Now, if you’re done wasting my time, | 浪费够我时间了就走吧 |
[17:45] | you just gave me an idea. | 你刚让我想到了个点子 |
[17:49] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:57] | – Harvey, what are you doing here? – You said it yourself. | -哈维 你来干什么 -你自己说的 |
[17:59] | I never brought you a gift when you moved in. | 你搬进来的时候我没给你礼物 |
[18:02] | – Still don’t see an orchid. – Flowers die. | -但我没看见兰花 -花会死的 |
[18:04] | I thought I’d bring something better. | 我觉得该带更好的东西来 |
[18:07] | Me… | 我自己 |
[18:08] | across the table from you. | 来跟你谈判 |
[18:11] | – Where’s your client? – He doesn’t need to be here. | -你的客户呢 -他不用到场 |
[18:13] | This fight started with you and me. | 这场争斗由你我开始 |
[18:15] | So let’s you and me settle it right now. | 就在你我之间解决吧 |
[18:17] | You mean you don’t want him here | 你是说 你不想让他来 |
[18:18] | because you don’t think Logan Sanders and I | 因为你觉得洛根和我 |
[18:20] | can be in the same room. | 没法共处一室 |
[18:21] | I don’t think. I know. | 不用觉得 这是事实 |
[18:22] | Harvey, I’m a grown man. | 哈维 我又不是小孩 |
[18:24] | I can sit across the table from somebody | 我能跟和瑞秋有情史的人 |
[18:25] | who had a history with Rachel. | 坐下来谈正事 |
[18:26] | Maybe, but you both have a brain and a dick, | 没准可以 但你们都长了脑子和老二 |
[18:28] | and if you get in that room together, | 让你俩共处一室 |
[18:30] | the brains aren’t gonna be leading that conversation. | 想问题的就不是脑子了 |
[18:32] | Fine, you tell me that you have the authority to negotiate a deal, | 行 你敢说他授权你跟我谈条件了 |
[18:36] | and I’ll negotiate. | 我就跟你谈 |
[18:38] | But you can’t ’cause you don’t. | 但你不行 因为做决定的不是你 |
[18:41] | And I’m not gonna agree to something here today | 我今天跟你谈什么 |
[18:43] | just to have Logan reject it tomorrow. | 明天都得被洛根拒绝 有什么用 |
[18:45] | So go home, get some sleep, | 所以回家好好睡一觉吧 |
[18:47] | and then the three of us will do this again in the morning. | 明早我们三个再继续 |
[18:57] | Look, here’s the thing, Todd. You’re not actually our client. | 听着 陶德 我们真正的客户不是你 |
[19:01] | Felton Security is. | 是富顿证券 |
[19:02] | And it’s my job to find out if you’re telling the truth. | 我的任务就是搞清楚你是不是在撒谎 |
[19:04] | Bullshit. It’s my job. | 胡扯 是我的任务 |
[19:06] | – Louis, I’m handling this. – No, you’re not. | -路易 我能搞定 -不 你搞不定 |
[19:08] | If he doesn’t stop lying to me, I’m gonna cut him looser | 要是他再继续撒谎 我就放弃他 |
[19:10] | than Jared’s pants after a Subway diet. | 放得比杰拉德减肥后的腰带还松 |
[19:12] | – I’m not lying to you. – You took a tip. | -我没骗你 -你收到了消息 |
[19:14] | All right, Todd, you took a tip, used it for your client– | 陶德 你听到消息就趁机帮客户 |
[19:17] | Yes, and now you’re trying– | 没错 你现在还打算 |
[19:18] | God damn it, Louis! | 该死 路易 |
[19:20] | Listen, if you don’t back the hell off my interrogation, | 你要是再继续搀和我的审问 |
[19:23] | I’m gonna pick his scrawny ass up | 我就把他那一把皮包骨头 |
[19:24] | and use him to beat the shit out of you! | 拎起来打死你 |
[19:27] | Stop it! | 够了 |
[19:28] | You think I don’t know what you’re doing? | 你们以为我看不懂吗 |
[19:29] | You’re trying to rattle me. | 你们这是想吓唬我 |
[19:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:33] | Your vein. | 你的青筋 |
[19:35] | – Here? – It’s bulging. | -这里吗 -都凸出来了 |
[19:36] | Just like mine did, right before my heart attack. | 跟我心脏病发作前一样 |
[19:38] | – Louis, he’s not gonna– – What? Have a heart attack? | -路易 他不会 -不会心脏病发作吗 |
[19:40] | That was exactly my thought ten seconds before I was slumped | 我在法庭一头栽倒前的十秒钟 |
[19:42] | on the courtroom floor. | 也是这么想的 |
[19:43] | Oh, wow, it’s just like Jenkins. | 跟詹金斯一样 |
[19:45] | – Jenkins? – No shit, Jenkins too? | -詹金斯吗 -詹金斯也是吗 |
[19:47] | He was sitting right next to me, hand to God. | 我发誓 他就坐我旁边 |
[19:49] | And, Louis, you should have seen his wife and kids | 路易 你真该看他老婆孩子在葬礼上 |
[19:50] | – at the funeral. – Funeral? | -那副样子 -葬礼 |
[19:52] | – Yeah, you have kids, todd? – Yeah, I have two kids. | -没错 你也有孩子吧陶德 -有两个 |
[19:55] | Yeah, well, whether it’s a heart attack or prison time, | 你要是继续撒谎 等着你就两条路 |
[19:57] | if you do not stop lying to us, | 心脏病或是监狱 |
[19:59] | They’re never going to see their father again. | 他们再也见不到爸爸了 |
[20:01] | Do you understand what I just said? | 听懂了吗 |
[20:02] | – You are never going to play soccer with them– – Okay. Okay, | -你再也不能和他们踢球了 -好了 |
[20:05] | I am lying to you. | 我是骗人了 |
[20:07] | But please, you gotta help me. | 但你们得帮帮我 |
[20:08] | Well, we want to. | 我们是想帮你 |
[20:09] | But, t-dog, you gotta be straight up with your homies | 但陶陶 要想让自家人罩着你 |
[20:12] | if you want us to have your back. | 就得老实说实话 懂吗 |
[20:14] | The truth is, I’m germaphobic. | 实话是 我有细菌恐惧症 |
[20:17] | I have to wash my hands throughout the day. | 一天到晚总在洗手 |
[20:19] | And they get dry, I mean really dry. | 手上皮肤特别 特别干 |
[20:21] | So I have to put on a lot of lotion. | 就得抹好多护肤油 |
[20:23] | And I know this sounds ridiculous, | 我知道这听着很不可思议 |
[20:25] | but my finger must have slipped on the keyboard, and I, | 但我就是按键盘的时候手滑了 |
[20:28] | I hit the wrong stock. | 买错股了 |
[20:29] | You’re saying that you didn’t even mean to buy that stock? | 你本来没想买那只股票吗 |
[20:32] | Nope, but then it skyrocketed, | 没 但那支股开始狂涨 |
[20:33] | and I wasn’t gonna tell everybody that I only bought it | 我也不能跟大家说我投了这支股票 |
[20:35] | because I suffer from dry skin. | 只因为我皮肤太干 |
[20:38] | Please, you can’t cut me loose. | 求你们了 一定不能抛弃我 |
[20:40] | I mean, I-I can’t go to prison. | 我不能进监狱 |
[20:43] | Unsanitary. | 那里太不干净了 |
[20:51] | Not that it’s any of my business, | 我不该管闲事 |
[20:52] | but it was straight before. | 但你领带本来不歪的 |
[20:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:55] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[20:57] | Look less together. Get underestimated. | 仪表不整 别人就会低估你 |
[21:03] | You gotta wave your hand slower. | 你得慢点挥手 |
[21:08] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -多谢 -不客气 |
[21:09] | If you want soap, you just click your heels together three times. | 想要肥皂 磕三下脚跟就行 |
[21:12] | How do you think I’m planning on getting that dryer to work? | 那我该怎么启动干手器呢 |
[21:15] | You know, you think you wouldn’t have these problems, | 你们收费这么高 |
[21:16] | considering what you guys charge. | 还以为不会有这些问题 |
[21:18] | Oh, no, I don’t work here. | 我不是这里的员工 |
[21:19] | – But you, uh– – I used to. | -但你 -原来是 |
[21:24] | You’re Mike Ross. | 你是迈克·罗斯 |
[21:28] | And you’re Logan Sanders. | 而你就是洛根·桑德斯了 |
[21:33] | Paper towel? | 要纸巾吗 |
[21:34] | Don’t mind if I do. | 何不呢 |
[21:38] | After you. | 你先请 |
[21:39] | – Don’t mind if I do. – I see you two have met. | -何不呢 -看来你们见过面了 |
[21:42] | We have. | 没错 |
[21:43] | And don’t underestimate him because of his tie. | 别因为他领带不整就低估他 |
[21:45] | I have always estimated that tie correctly. | 我一直知道他领带怎么回事 |
[21:49] | Now, can we talk about business? | 能谈正事了吗 |
[21:52] | Depends on what you’re proposing. | 看你开什么条件了 |
[21:54] | That you walk away. | 条件是你放手 |
[21:56] | That doesn’t sound like much of a deal. | 这听着不像是要谈事啊 |
[21:57] | Well, he forgot to add the part | 他忘记说了 |
[21:58] | where you walk away $20 million richer. | 你会带着两千万走人 |
[22:01] | Pure profit. No risk. | 纯利润 无风险 |
[22:03] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[22:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[22:12] | Guess I just have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[22:15] | What exactly are you going to do with this company? | 你收购这家公司后打算怎么办 |
[22:17] | All due respect, I don’t see how that’s any of your concern. | 恕我直言 但我觉得这不归你管 |
[22:19] | All due respect, you’re the one coming to me with an offer. | 恕我直言 但你是提条件的一方 |
[22:21] | So if I say it’s my concern, it is. | 所以我说归我管 就归我管 |
[22:23] | Mike, you’re asking about a competitor’s business plan. | 麦克 你是要竞争对手透露商业计划吗 |
[22:26] | And if he wants to not be competitors, | 他要是不想继续做竞争对手 |
[22:28] | then he needs to answer my question. | 就该回答我的问题 |
[22:30] | Okay, I’ll tell you. | 那就告诉你 |
[22:31] | I’m gonna do what anyone would and sell it for parts. | 当然是分拆出售 谁都会如此 |
[22:37] | No deal. | 不行 |
[22:39] | Okay, Mike. | 好吧 迈克 |
[22:41] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[22:43] | Let’s, uh, make it 30 million. | 三千万怎么样 |
[22:46] | You could make it a billion, Logan, | 洛根 即使你愿意出十亿 |
[22:47] | and the answer is still gonna be the same. | 我还是会拒绝 |
[22:49] | ‘Cause I made a promise to Walter Gillis | 因为我向沃尔特·吉利斯承诺过 |
[22:51] | that I would fight to keep his company alive. | 我要为他公司的生存而战 |
[22:53] | And I don’t think he’s gonna believe that cutting a deal | 然而我觉得签一个出卖他员工的协议 |
[22:56] | to sell his workers out is keeping that promise. | 可不能算遵守诺言 |
[22:59] | I thought you said he was smart. | 你不是说他挺聪明的吗 |
[23:00] | I am, which I why I know what’s going on here. | 没错 所以我很清楚这里的局面 |
[23:03] | What exactly is that? | 这里什么局面 |
[23:04] | No one ever tells you no. | 从没有人对你说过”不” |
[23:07] | You’re used to getting what you want. | 你已经习惯要风得风 要雨得雨了 |
[23:10] | But that’s gonna stop right now. | 可惜到此为止了 |
[23:12] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[23:13] | I do always get what I want. | 我确实要风得风 要雨得雨 |
[23:15] | I don’t see how this time’s gonna be any different. | 这次又有什么不同呢 |
[23:17] | I’ll tell you how it’s gonna be different. | 我会告诉你有什么不同 |
[23:18] | This time you’re talking about something that I care about. | 这次谈的 是我关心的事情 |
[23:21] | So if you think I’m gonna step aside and let you do– | 所以你要是觉得我会袖手旁观 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I don’t care if you step aside or not. | 我才不管你要不要袖手旁观 |
[23:25] | When I see something I want, I take it, | 我看到想要的东西 就弄到手 |
[23:27] | and then I do whatever the hell I want with it. | 然后它就随我摆布了 |
[23:28] | And what I wanna do with this company is strip it down, | 而对这个公司 我就想把它解体 |
[23:32] | – flip it over– – Okay, that’s enough. | -翻个底朝天 -好了 别说了 |
[23:33] | No, no, no, let him talk. | 不不不 让他说 |
[23:33] | I wanna hear this. Keep going, Sanders. | 我很想听 继续说吧 桑德斯 |
[23:35] | No, I don’t need to because you know how this ends. | 不用我多说 因为你对结果心知肚明 |
[23:37] | Yeah, I do, with me and Walter Gillis on one side | 对 我知道我会和沃尔特·吉利斯一个阵营 |
[23:39] | and you crying to your daddy on the other. | 而你在另一个阵营跟爸爸哭天抹泪 |
[23:41] | We’re done. | 到此为止 |
[23:42] | You’re right. | 是的 |
[23:44] | We are. | 到此为止 |
[23:47] | Listen to me, the next time I say “Don’t come to a meeting”, | 听着 下次我说”不要参加会面”时 |
[23:49] | don’t come to a meeting. | 就不要参加会面 |
[23:50] | He came at me just as hard as– | 他那么凶狠地攻击我 |
[23:51] | I don’t give a shit what he did. | 我才不管他做了什么 |
[23:53] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 我要失陪一下 |
[23:55] | – Where are you going? – To get you this company. | -你去哪 -去为你夺回这个公司 |
[23:57] | – What are you talking about? – Weren’t you listening? | -你说什么 -你没听他说话吗 |
[23:59] | He just gave up his weak spot. | 他暴露了弱点 |
[24:04] | Was that true about Jenkins? | 詹金斯的事是真的吗 |
[24:06] | I don’t even know a Jenkins. | 詹金斯是谁我都不知道 |
[24:08] | But I do know Todd’s vein wasn’t bulging. | 但我知道陶德并没有青筋暴出 |
[24:12] | And, Louis, you were actually pretty good in there. | 路易 你在会议室表现得很好 |
[24:13] | Yeah, I was. And so were you. | 我知道 你表现得也不错 |
[24:16] | So we’re in agreement. | 所以我们意见统一了 |
[24:17] | Yeah, you don’t completely suck. | 是的 你也不是一无是处 |
[24:18] | I just meant that we should stick by Todd Smith. | 我是说 我们应该坚持帮陶德·史密斯 |
[24:21] | That story was so ridiculous, it just might be true. | 他说的太荒唐了 只是有可能真实 |
[24:23] | Great, I’ll call Felton and make the recommendation. | 很好 那我给富顿证券打电话提建议了 |
[24:26] | Well, hold up. You’re gonna do what now? | 等一下 你要去干什么 |
[24:28] | – Call my client? – Louis. | -打电话给我的客户 -路易 |
[24:30] | It may be your client, but it’s still my case. | 它也许是你的客户 但也是我的案子 |
[24:32] | Like hell it is, Jeff. | 见鬼 杰夫 |
[24:34] | – Okay. Okay, you call. – Oh, I plan to. | -好吧 那你打 -我是要打 |
[24:37] | And when I do, I’ll be telling them | 我会告诉他们 |
[24:37] | that Mr. Slippery Fingers is no longer our problem. | 那位手滑先生已经不成问题了 |
[24:40] | Just one second ago, you said you believed him. | 一秒钟之前你还说你相信他 |
[24:42] | Yeah, I also told you that his story was so ridiculous | 是 我也说了他说得太荒唐 |
[24:45] | and nobody would believe it. | 没人会相信 |
[24:46] | Well, then it’s our job to make them believe it, Louis, | 那我们的工作就是让人们相信它 路易 |
[24:48] | Or this guy could wind up in prison. | 否则他可能就要坐牢了 |
[24:49] | He is not my concern, Jeff. | 我不管他 杰夫 |
[24:51] | Felton Securities is. | 我管的是富顿证券 |
[25:03] | Walter Gillis knows what he’s doing. | 沃尔特·吉利斯知道他在干什么 |
[25:05] | Yeah, so do I. | 我也知道 |
[25:06] | He’s letting your pension go unfunded, | 他是要让你赔上养老金 |
[25:08] | So he can hoard $1 billion. | 这样他自己就可以囤下十亿美元 |
[25:09] | No, that money is earmarked for expansion into Asia. | 不 那笔钱是要用于发展亚洲业务的 |
[25:13] | And I believe in Walter’s vision. | 而且我相信沃尔特的构想 |
[25:15] | You might, but do the workers you represent? | 你相信 可你的员工相信吗 |
[25:18] | You’re acting as if our fund is empty. | 你说得好像我们已经没有资金了似的 |
[25:20] | I’m acting as if it’s 40% full. | 我说得是你们只剩40%的资金了 |
[25:22] | And let me guess, you’re gonna fill up the rest. | 让我猜猜 你是要补上剩下的部分吗 |
[25:25] | Someone else wants to acquire Gillis’ company | 在我们能出价之前 |
[25:28] | before we can make an offer. | 就有其他人想要吉利斯的公司 |
[25:30] | If you vote to block it, | 如果你投反对票 |
[25:32] | we will fully fund your pension the day we take over. | 我们一接手公司 就会补上你的养老金 |
[25:38] | You’re talking about me selling out my friend. | 你是要我出卖朋友 |
[25:39] | I’m talking about $500 million. | 我是在跟你谈五亿美元的资金 |
[25:42] | And why can you fund it and they can’t? | 他们弄不来钱 你们怎么就能 |
[25:44] | Well, they can with half that billion, but they won’t. | 他们用那五亿可以做到 可他们不愿意 |
[25:46] | Because like I said, he’s hoarding it for that pipe dream. | 就像我说的 他正在为那个白日梦囤积资金 |
[25:49] | You’re gonna take that billion for yourselves. | 你会把那十亿美元收入自己腰包 |
[25:52] | Half. | 五亿 |
[25:53] | The other half goes to you and your union– | 另外五亿给你和你的组织 |
[25:55] | the men Walter Gillis supposedly cares about. | 给那些沃尔特·吉利斯本该关心的人 |
[25:58] | Pete, this is gonna happen whether it’s me or someone else. | 皮特 换做是别人 事情也会是这样 |
[26:02] | And someone else may not give you the chance to do | 而且别人可能不会给你机会 |
[26:04] | what you were elected to do: | 去做你应该做的事 |
[26:07] | Protect your people. | 保护你的员工 |
[26:18] | How’d your meeting with Harvey go today? | 今天跟哈维会面怎么样 |
[26:22] | I thought talking about work was against the rules. | 我们不是说过吗 谈工作是犯规 |
[26:25] | Talking about work is. Talking about our day isn’t. | 谈工作犯规 但是谈今天过得如何不犯规 |
[26:27] | I mean, if we can’t do that, then we’re letting the case | 如果我们什么都不能谈 那么案子 |
[26:30] | come between us, right? | 就使我们有隔阂了 对吗 |
[26:34] | My meeting with Harvey went fine. | 我跟哈维的会面挺好的 |
[26:37] | But you didn’t take the deal. | 但你没接受协议 |
[26:40] | Because it wasn’t a good deal. | 因为那个协议不怎么样 |
[26:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:48] | Okay, what’s the matter with you? | 好吧 到底怎么了 |
[26:50] | What’s the matter is that I heard what happened. | 事实是 我都听说了 |
[26:54] | – From him? – No, from donna. | -听哈维说了 -不 听唐娜说的 |
[26:56] | But it could have been from any of the 50 people | 但也有可能是听看到你们大吵一架的 |
[26:58] | who saw the two of you going at it. | 另外五十个人说的 |
[26:59] | – Rachel — – Just tell me this. | -瑞秋 -告诉我 |
[27:01] | Did you refuse the deal because it wasn’t good enough | 你拒绝协议是因为它不够好 |
[27:03] | or because it came from Logan? | 还是因为那是洛根提的 |
[27:04] | You think I didn’t take this deal | 你觉得我拒绝这个交易 |
[27:06] | because of your history with this asshole? | 是因为你和这混蛋的那段过去吗 |
[27:08] | Well, you did just call him an asshole. | 你确实叫他混蛋了 |
[27:09] | He’s an asshole because he’s willing to decimate a company | 那是因为他为了赚钱 |
[27:11] | just to put some money in his pocket. | 可以把一家公司大肆拆分 |
[27:13] | Look, I gave my word to Walter Gillis. | 我向沃尔特·吉利斯保证过 |
[27:16] | That’s what I told harvey and what I told Logan | 我跟哈维和洛根也是这么说的 |
[27:18] | and what I didn’t think I’d have to tell you. | 我还以为不用再跟你说了 |
[27:20] | I’m just saying, all of this could have been over today. | 我只想说 这一切原本可以在今天结束 |
[27:24] | You think I don’t want this to be over? | 你以为我不想了结吗 |
[27:26] | I do. | 我也想 |
[27:27] | But I can’t take that deal. | 但我不能接受那个提议 |
[27:29] | And we said we wouldn’t let this come between us. | 而且我们说好不会让工作影响我俩的 |
[27:31] | So don’t. | 所以别谈了 |
[27:37] | – Hi, Donna. – Hey, Louis. | -嗨 唐娜 -嗨 路易 |
[27:38] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[27:39] | Oh, well, I just came in | 我就是过来 |
[27:42] | to bring you this and this | 把这个和这个 |
[27:45] | and | 还有 |
[27:47] | all of these. | 这些东西给你 |
[27:51] | Those are the last seven Todd Smiths you evaluated. | 你之前评估过的七个同类案件的当事人 |
[27:53] | – Donna– – Seven. | -唐娜 -七个 |
[27:54] | And you didn’t cut one of them loose. | 你一个都没有弃之不顾 |
[27:56] | – You heard me and Malone. – I did. | -你听到我和马龙的谈话了 -对 |
[27:58] | And you’re cutting this guy loose just to spite him. | 你这次撒手不管是为了刁难他 |
[28:00] | That’s ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[28:01] | Okay, so this has nothing to do with Malone? | 好 那这次和马龙无关咯 |
[28:03] | Nothing. | 无关 |
[28:09] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里弄到的 |
[28:09] | Come on. You know where I got it. | 拜托 你心知肚明 |
[28:12] | Louis… | 路易 |
[28:16] | I know he took your dream. | 我知道他夺走了你的梦想 |
[28:22] | I mean, she didn’t even consider me. | 她想都没考虑过我 |
[28:24] | Just brings him in, had me train him, | 就把他招进公司 让我训练他 |
[28:26] | and gives him the corner office. | 还把拐角办公室给他 |
[28:30] | Hey, did I ever tell you about the time that I auditioned | 我告诉过你我在大学时试镜 |
[28:32] | for Hamlet in college? | 《哈姆雷特》里的角色吗 |
[28:35] | Obviously, you played Ophelia. | 你肯定演得是奥菲利亚[女主角] |
[28:37] | No, Chrissy Kiff did. | 不 克丽丝·吉福得到了那个角色 |
[28:39] | I was her understudy, | 我是她的替角 |
[28:41] | and I was so jealous. | 我当时太嫉妒她了 |
[28:43] | I found myself wishing that something would happen to her, | 我发现自己竟然期盼她会出什么事 |
[28:46] | that she would get sick or she would twist an ankle. | 比如生个病或者扭到脚 |
[28:50] | And then, the day before we closed… | 后来 就在我们要演出的前一天 |
[28:55] | Her father died. | 她父亲去世了 |
[28:59] | Donna, that wasn’t your fault. | 唐娜 这不是你的错 |
[29:01] | But I still felt horrible | 但我还是感觉很糟 |
[29:03] | and ashamed | 还很羞愧 |
[29:06] | ’cause my jealousy had brought out something really ugly in me. | 因为我的嫉妒引出了我内心的丑陋 |
[29:11] | And as you can tell, I still regret that. | 你也看得出来 我至今还在后悔 |
[29:17] | You know you’ve never told me a story about yourself like that before. | 你以前从没跟我聊过这类事情 |
[29:21] | I’ve never told anyone that story before. | 我没跟任何人说过这件事 |
[29:25] | Louis, I know how badly you wanted this. | 路易 我知道你很想得到那个位子 |
[29:31] | But this is a man’s life. | 但那关乎一个人的性命 |
[29:34] | We won’t cut him loose. | 我们不会不管他 |
[29:35] | I’ll tell Malone. | 我会告诉马龙 |
[29:40] | I’m proud of you, Louis. | 我为你骄傲 路易 |
[29:46] | Did you get an offer to walk away from your takeover? | 有人开价让你放弃这次收购吗 |
[29:49] | I did. | 有 |
[29:50] | What was the offer? | 什么样的条件 |
[29:52] | $30 million. | 3000万 |
[29:53] | And you turned it down? What the hell is wrong with you? | 而你拒绝了 你脑子有问题吗 |
[29:55] | They’re gonna rip the company apart. | 他们会把这个公司分解 |
[29:57] | I don’t care if they wanna use Walter Gillis’ head | 就算他们想用沃尔特·吉利斯的头作镇纸 |
[29:59] | as a paperweight. | 我也不在乎 |
[30:00] | You said you wanted a grand slam. | 你说你要一次全垒打 |
[30:01] | That offer is a double. | 那个只是二垒打 |
[30:02] | Well, I’d rather have a double than nothing. | 那总比什么都没有的强 |
[30:04] | Look, I know what I am doing here. | 我清楚我现在在做的事 |
[30:05] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[30:06] | Because they just flipped the head of the union. | 因为他们刚争取到了工会主席 |
[30:08] | And without his vote, we don’t have shit. | 少了他那一票 我们什么都没有 |
[30:10] | – What? – These guys play to win. | -什么 -这些人是动真格的 |
[30:12] | They just promised $1/2-billion donation to their pension fund. | 他们刚保证将五亿美金捐给退休基金 |
[30:15] | And unless Walter Gillis is gonna match it, | 除非沃尔特·吉利斯也能出那么多 |
[30:17] | we’re done. | 否则就玩完了 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:20] | That’s what I thought. | 我是这么想的 |
[30:22] | You get that $30 million, | 要么接受3000万的开价 |
[30:24] | or you find yourself another job. | 要么你另谋高就吧 |
[30:31] | Donna, did you need something? | 唐娜 你有什么需要吗 |
[30:34] | No, but Louis does. | 不 但路易有 |
[30:38] | He was planning to pitch you that he take on Jeff Malone | 在你和哈维见杰夫·马龙之前 |
[30:40] | before you and Harvey even met him. | 他就想向你毛遂自荐 |
[30:42] | He saw Woodall coming before we did? | 他先我们一步预见到伍德尔想对付我们吗 |
[30:43] | And if he won, | 如果他赢了 |
[30:44] | he was hoping that that would mean name partner. | 他本以为能成为冠名合伙人 |
[30:48] | I empathize with that, Donna. I do. | 我理解 唐娜 真的 |
[30:50] | But I have to make decisions based on what’s best for the firm. | 但我得从律所的利益出发 作出决策 |
[30:53] | And I’m not here to change your mind, | 我不是来劝你改变心意 |
[30:54] | but maybe if you did something else for Louis– | 但你可以为路易做点别的 |
[30:56] | Such as? | 比如 |
[30:58] | Giving him the corner office. | 给他拐角办公室 |
[30:59] | You mean Jeff Malone’s office? | 你是指杰夫·马龙的办公室 |
[31:01] | He could move to Louis’. | 他可以搬到路易那间去 |
[31:04] | I appreciate you letting me know about Louis, | 感谢你提醒我路易的事 |
[31:06] | but I’m not going to do that. | 但我不会那么做的 |
[31:08] | Well, why not? Jeff Malone just got here. | 为什么 杰夫·马龙才刚进律所 |
[31:09] | Because I said so. Now if you’ll excuse me– | 因为我说了算 如果你没有别的事… |
[31:11] | You’re sleeping with him. | 你跟他睡了 |
[31:13] | – What? – Of course. | -什么 -显然 |
[31:14] | That glow, the morning meetings, you had Harvey take your lunch. | 那气色 晨会 让哈维替你赴约 |
[31:17] | How could I miss it? I’m losing my edge. | 我怎么没注意到呢 我没以前敏锐了 |
[31:19] | Donna, there is nothing going on between– | 唐娜 我和马龙之间没有… |
[31:26] | You’re not losing your edge. | 你还是跟以往一样敏锐 |
[31:28] | But I ended my relationship with Jeff Malone | 但我雇佣杰夫·马龙的当天 |
[31:31] | the day that I hired him. | 就跟他分手了 |
[31:33] | And I respect that. | 值得尊敬 |
[31:35] | But you said you make decisions | 但你说你做决策 |
[31:36] | based on what’s best for the firm. | 是考虑到律所的利益 |
[31:39] | Isn’t giving Louis his dignity back good for the firm? | 把路易的尊严还给他难道对律所不好吗 |
[31:47] | Hey, I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[31:48] | Usually when someone wants to talk business– | 一般有人想谈生意… |
[31:50] | I want to take your offer. | 我想接受你们的提议 |
[31:54] | Mike, that offer’s gone. | 迈克 那交易已经过时了 |
[31:56] | And what if I told you I’d take less? | 如果我要少点呢 |
[31:58] | I’d say I can’t give you less. | 少点也给不了 |
[32:00] | Come on, you’re the guy who settles. | 拜托 是你们要和解 |
[32:02] | I’m telling you I wanna settle. | 我现在告诉你我想和解了 |
[32:04] | You’re telling me you have to settle. | 你是说你必须得和解了 |
[32:07] | And I know that you can get that offer back. | 我知道你能拿回那份要约 |
[32:09] | It’s not my job to get it back. | 但那不是我的工作 |
[32:10] | And even if it was, you think he’s gonna give you a nickel | 就算是 你觉得你说了那些话后 |
[32:12] | after what you said to him? | 他还会给你一分钱吗 |
[32:13] | What I said to him?What about what he said to me? | 我说的话 那他说的话怎么算 |
[32:14] | I don’t care what he said to you. | 我不关心他说了什么 |
[32:16] | I gave you a way out, | 我给了你一条出路 |
[32:17] | and you insisted on going to that meeting. | 但你非得去开会 |
[32:19] | You didn’t do that for me. You did that for your client. | 你那不是为我 是为了你的客户 |
[32:21] | What difference does it make? It was a win-goddamn-win. | 有什么区别 那计划是双赢 |
[32:24] | And you shit all over it. | 而你把它当狗屎了 |
[32:25] | Now I’m saying, I’ll take it. | 现在我说 我接受 |
[32:27] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t work that way. | 可事情不会顺你心了 |
[32:29] | I’m here as a courtesy. | 我是出于礼节才来的 |
[32:30] | You’re only here because you lost. | 你来是因为你要输了 |
[32:32] | – Harvey, I’m– – Enough. | -哈维 我… -够了 |
[32:34] | That company’s fate is sealed. It always has been. | 那家公司命运已定 早就定了 |
[32:37] | And the next time you walk away from the table, | 下次你离开谈判桌时 |
[32:40] | be prepared to walk away from the table. | 准备好承担后果 |
[32:59] | Wanna pour me one of those? | 能给我倒一杯吗 |
[33:00] | Help yourself. | 请自便吧 |
[33:04] | So what’s going on with Mike Ross? | 迈克·罗斯怎么了 |
[33:07] | How do you know I’m thinking about mike ross? | 你怎么知道我在想迈克·罗斯的事 |
[33:09] | Who else would it be? | 还能是谁呢 |
[33:10] | He got you on the ropes? | 他把你逼入绝境了 |
[33:13] | No, I got him. | 是我把他逼入绝境了 |
[33:15] | And he’s about to go down. | 他要完了 |
[33:16] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:17] | ‘Cause the only way to stay in the game | 因为他要还想玩下去 |
[33:19] | is to get Walter Gillis to give up his dream. | 只能让沃尔特·吉利斯放弃梦想 |
[33:23] | And you don’t think he has the stomach | 而你觉得他不愿意 |
[33:25] | to rip off the arm to save the body. | 断臂求生 |
[33:27] | No, he doesn’t. | 对 他不愿意 |
[33:29] | You don’t seem to feel good about that. | 你好像赢了也不太高兴 |
[33:31] | No, I don’t. | 是不高兴 |
[33:33] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[33:36] | Do you remember when I gave you the Collins case? | 你记得我把柯林斯的案子给你的时候吗 |
[33:39] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[33:39] | It was brutal, what we had to do. | 很残忍 但我们必须做 |
[33:42] | It was my first taste of that kind of thing. | 那是我第一次遇到那样的事 |
[33:44] | And you loved it. | 而你喜欢那感觉 |
[33:46] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[33:47] | Some people love the taste of blood. | 有些人就是喜欢血腥味 |
[33:50] | Other people, hmm. | 有些人就… |
[33:54] | Better to find out who you are sooner than later. | 早点认清自己总是好的 |
[33:56] | You saying I’m doing him a favor? | 你说我在帮他 |
[33:58] | I’m saying, you’re being who you are | 我是说 你在做自己 |
[34:02] | and letting him be who he is. | 同时也在让他做自己 |
[34:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:22] | I’m just thinking about how much | 只是在想 |
[34:23] | I’m going to miss having my own office. | 以后会多想念自己的办公室 |
[34:25] | Put your pride away, okay? You can still go back to Harvey. | 把自尊心放一放 你还可以去找哈维 |
[34:28] | I went back to Harvey. | 我去找过他 |
[34:30] | The money’s off the table. | 交易已经作废了 |
[34:34] | Then you have to flip that vote. | 那你必须改变投票结果 |
[34:36] | The only way to do that is to get Walter Gillis | 唯一的办法是让沃尔特·吉利斯 |
[34:39] | to put $500 million into that pension fund. | 往养老基金里投5亿美元 |
[34:43] | And if he does that, he loses his expansion. | 如果他那么做 就会失去扩张能力 |
[34:45] | Mike, then do it. | 迈克 那就去做 |
[34:46] | Amy, when his son died, this company became his family. | 艾米 他儿子死后 这公司就是他的家 |
[34:50] | If he doesn’t expand, then his company’s gonna die too. | 如果他不扩张 他的公司也会死 |
[34:52] | I ask him to do that, then I’m no better than Logan. | 我要求他那么做 就比洛根好不到哪去 |
[34:54] | No, you are better, because after you do this, | 不 你比他好 因为做完这事 |
[34:56] | you’re still gonna fight to keep them alive. | 你还会拼尽全力让他们活下去 |
[34:58] | Gillis is not gonna see it that way. | 吉利斯不会那么看问题 |
[35:00] | He’s just gonna see some slick banker | 他只会看到狡猾的银行家 |
[35:01] | who sold him a bill of goods just to end up doing | 给了他美好愿景 却做了跟别人一样的事 |
[35:03] | what everybody else was at least up front about. | 至少别人还来得直截了当 |
[35:09] | Then why don’t you just pack up your shit | 那你干嘛不卷卷你的破铺盖 |
[35:11] | and crawl out of here with your tail between your legs? | 夹着尾巴爬出去呢 |
[35:13] | Because if you don’t have the stomach to handle this, | 如果你搞不定这事 |
[35:15] | then you don’t belong here. | 就没资格待在这里 |
[35:21] | Hey, uh, got your message. | 我收到你信息了 |
[35:23] | Is there something wrong with Felton Securities? | 富顿证券出什么问题了吗 |
[35:25] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[35:26] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:27] | I just assumed since you wanted to meet here in Malone’s office. | 我以为要在马龙办公室见是因为那个 |
[35:30] | Oh, this isn’t his office anymore. | 这不是他的办公室了 |
[35:32] | Oh, did he get fired? | 他被开了吗 |
[35:34] | No, but he is moving. | 不 但他要搬出去了 |
[35:36] | Louis, I know it hasn’t always been easy for you | 路易 我知道对你而言 |
[35:40] | to embrace new partners, | 接受新合伙人一直不容易 |
[35:42] | but you’ve made a great effort with Jeff. | 你确实努力接受了杰夫 |
[35:46] | All in a day’s work. | 一天的工作而已 |
[35:47] | And your day’s work has benefited this firm for years. | 你这一天可以让律所受益几年 |
[35:51] | So we thought it was time to show you | 所以我觉得该给你 |
[35:53] | a little overdue appreciation. | 一点迟到的奖赏了 |
[36:06] | This office? | 这间办公室 |
[36:11] | I gave this office to Jeff | 我把这件办公室给杰夫 |
[36:13] | because I wanted him to feel valued here. | 是因为我想让他感觉受到了重视 |
[36:16] | But the truth is, I– I should have given it to you. | 但实际上 我应该把它给你 |
[36:26] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么好 |
[36:29] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[36:30] | All right, let it out. | 好了 哭出来吧 |
[36:33] | No way. | 不可能 |
[36:34] | Pete Kreeling would never side with them. | 皮特·科瑞林永远不会支持他们 |
[36:36] | He would, and he has, | 他会 他已经这样做了 |
[36:37] | because they offered what you couldn’t– | 因为他们给了他你给不了的东西 |
[36:39] | security for his workers. | 给他的工人们的保障 |
[36:40] | They’re my goddamn workers. | 他们是我的工人 |
[36:41] | Then show them that you care about them. | 那就让他们知道你在乎他们 |
[36:44] | Fund the pension, and fund it now. | 拨款给养老金 现在就拨款 |
[36:46] | You told me you’d fight to keep this from happening. | 你说过你会尽力阻止这种事情发生 |
[36:47] | I told you I would fight to protect your company. | 我告诉你我会尽力保护你的公司 |
[36:49] | And right now, this is the best way of doing that. | 而现在 这是实现这个目标的最好方法 |
[36:51] | You’re talking about using my expansion money. | 这需要动用我本想用来扩张的钱 |
[36:54] | If you don’t use it now, | 如果你现在不用那笔钱 |
[36:55] | there’s gonna be nothing to expand. | 就没有公司可以让你扩张了 |
[36:57] | You son of a bitch, you manipulated me. | 你个混蛋 你利用了我 |
[36:58] | No, I told you a war was coming | 不 我告诉你战争即将打响 |
[37:00] | and that you needed a war chest. | 而你需要战争基金 |
[37:02] | Well, now is the time to crack it open. | 现在是这笔钱派上用场的时候了 |
[37:03] | You told me what I wanted to hear to get me on your side. | 你告诉我我想听的 让我和你站在一边 |
[37:07] | You’re the same as them. | 你和他们一个德行 |
[37:08] | You’re wrong. I looked you in the eye, | 你错了 我当着你的面 |
[37:09] | and I told you that I wanted to save your company. | 告诉你我想保住你的公司 |
[37:11] | They looked me in the eye | 他们却当着我的面 |
[37:13] | and told me they wanted to rip it apart. | 告诉我他们想把它拆得七零八落 |
[37:14] | You’re the same as them! | 你和他们一个德行 |
[37:15] | And you’re an naive old man having a tantrum | 而你是一个幼稚的老头 |
[37:18] | because he’s not getting his way! | 稍不如意就乱发脾气 |
[37:35] | That expansion was my dream. | 这次扩张是我的梦想 |
[37:39] | I know. | 我理解 |
[37:47] | But now it’s time to wake up. | 但现在是梦醒的时候了 |
[37:51] | Fund the pension, Walter. | 拨款给养老基金吧 沃尔特 |
[37:54] | Pete Kreeling’s vote stays in our favor, and… | 皮特·科瑞林会把票投给我们 |
[37:59] | we live to fight another day. | 我们还有资本卷土重来 |
[38:12] | No. | 不行 |
[38:12] | I just wanted to thank you, you know, for the new office. | 我只是想感谢你 给我新办公室 |
[38:15] | It’s a downgrade. | 那是降级 |
[38:16] | Not to me. | 对我来说不是 |
[38:17] | I also wanted to thank you for lunch. | 我还想因为午饭感谢你 |
[38:19] | I didn’t show up for lunch. | 午饭我没有出现 |
[38:21] | I know.You thought you were sending me a message. | 我知道 你以为你借此传达了一种讯息 |
[38:23] | I was sending you a message. | 我就是在向你传达讯息 |
[38:25] | Not the one you wanted, Jessica. | 并不是你想的那种讯息 杰西卡 |
[38:27] | You see, because what I heard is that | 因为从我的角度看 |
[38:28] | you don’t trust yourself around me. | 你没有信心在接近我的时候克制自己 |
[38:31] | If I didn’t, | 如果我没有 |
[38:34] | I wouldn’t have put you right next door. | 我就不会把你安排在我隔壁 |
[38:36] | Jessica, say what you will, | 杰西卡 随便你怎么说 |
[38:37] | but we both know where this is headed– | 但你我都知道结局会是 |
[38:40] | you and me watching these. | 你和我一起看这部电影 |
[38:43] | You think you know me that well? | 你以为自己非常了解我 |
[38:45] | Well, if I don’t, | 就算不了解 |
[38:47] | I’m about to. | 也快了 |
[38:51] | Neighbor. | 邻居 |
[38:57] | More. More. More. Ah, ah. | 再过来一点 过来一点 好了 |
[39:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:10] | Happy corner office. | 乔迁贺礼 |
[39:13] | Open it. | 打开啊 |
[39:18] | – Is this… – Me. | -这是… -我 |
[39:20] | As Ophelia. | 扮演奥菲丽娅 |
[39:23] | But I thought you– | 但我以为你… |
[39:24] | Yeah, well, | 是的 不过 |
[39:27] | sometimes bitter memories | 有时候苦涩的回忆 |
[39:30] | become bittersweet | 会变得甘苦参半 |
[39:35] | when you share them with a friend. | 当你和朋友分享 |
[40:14] | You here to pick up Rachel? | 你是来接瑞秋的吗 |
[40:16] | No. | 不是 |
[40:17] | No, I just came by to say thanks. | 不 我是顺道过来感谢你的 |
[40:20] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[40:21] | For not giving me a way out. | 为你没有给我退路 |
[40:25] | You funded the pension. | 你们给养老金拨款了 |
[40:27] | 100%. | 没错 |
[40:29] | You just got rid of half your war chest. | 你刚刚花掉了你一半的战争基金 |
[40:31] | Maybe, | 可能吧 |
[40:32] | but I also did what you thought I couldn’t do. | 但我也做到了你以为我做不到的事 |
[40:38] | I got the vote back. | 我把投票争取回来了 |
[40:40] | Maybe now you’ll realize that I’m willing to go the distance. | 现在你大概能明白我的决心了吧 |
[40:44] | All you did was make it to round two. | 你不过是坚持到了第二轮 |
[40:46] | Oh, so you thought | 你以为 |
[40:47] | this was gonna be like one of those early Tyson fights, | 这会像泰森前期的比赛 |
[40:50] | the ones that only lasted 45 seconds. | 只需45秒就一边倒结束吗 |
[40:53] | Remember what happened the first time | 还记得第一次有人坚持过第一轮时 |
[40:55] | someone made it out of round one? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[40:57] | 詹姆斯·道格拉斯 第一个打败泰森的拳手 但只昙花一现 | |
[40:57] | And what ever did happen to Buster Douglas? | 但道格拉斯最后又怎样了呢 |
[41:00] | I don’t know, but wherever he is, | 我不知道 但无论后来如何 |
[41:02] | they can’t take that title away from him. | 胜利永远摆在那里 |
[41:19] | What you working on? | 你在做什么呢 |
[41:21] | You know what I’m working on. | 你知道我在做什么 |
[41:24] | You wanna go home? | 想回家吗 |
[41:29] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[41:31] | Guess that means you’re gonna be working late, huh? | 我猜这意味着你要加班了 |
[41:39] | Thanks to the guy we’re up against. | 这要归功于我们的对手 |
[41:42] | He is proving to be much tougher than everyone expected. | 事实证明他比所有人预想的要更强 |
[41:46] | Everyone? | 所有人 |
[41:47] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[41:53] | He sounds like a real douche bag. | 听起来这人是个十足的混蛋 |
[42:00] | You know, he’s not that tough. | 其实他也没那么强 |
[42:04] | I can work on this tomorrow. | 我可以明天接着干 |
[42:06] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[42:14] | You really gonna work on that tomorrow? | 你真的要明天再工作吗 |
[42:18] | No, I’m going to work on it later tonight, | 不 我一会儿要继续 |
[42:20] | but at least I’ll be home. | 但至少是会家工作 |
[42:23] | Think I can take a look at it when you’re done? | 你做完后能给我看一眼吗 |
[42:25] | I think not. | 不可以 |
[42:27] | Ah, still no. | 还是不行 |