时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I want you to decide if you love me | 我想让你决定你对我的爱 |
[00:05] | more than you hate What I did, | 和对我行为的厌恶哪个更深 |
[00:07] | and if you do, | 如果你爱我 |
[00:09] | then I want you to come home. | 我希望你回家 |
[00:11] | and the only they’ll definitely find | 如果他们检查这些文件 |
[00:12] | if they get a look at those files, | 只会发现 |
[00:13] | is that you embezzled money. | 你贪污受贿 |
[00:15] | Listen to me, god damn it. We need to undo this deal. | 听我说 该死的 我们得撤销这个交易 |
[00:18] | – We have nothing to hide. – No, no, this is a ploy. | -我们没什么好遮掩的 -不 这是他的策略 |
[00:21] | He’s trying to get me on record stating that | 他是想证明我们拿到了 |
[00:23] | we have everything, and if I find nothing, | 全部文件 如果我一无所获 |
[00:25] | he’s gonna file malicious prosecution charges. | 他会以诬告起诉我 |
[00:28] | Actually, sean, I’m filing those charges right now. | 事实上 肖恩 我现在就要以诬告起诉你 |
[00:31] | Harvey went to court this morning, | 今早哈维去了法院 |
[00:32] | and agreed to hand over every single document on the Gillis takeover, | 同意交出一切关于吉利斯收购的文件 |
[00:36] | including Forstman. | 包括傅滋曼的文件 |
[00:38] | Shit! | 该死 |
[00:42] | Then it’s only a matter of time before | 那我带着手铐被警察带走 |
[00:43] | I’m marched out of here in handcuffs. | 只是时间问题了 |
[00:44] | If he did make a dirty deal with Forstman, | 如果他真的跟傅滋曼达成了非法协议 |
[00:45] | it wouldn’t have been in those documents. | 证据不会在那些文件里 |
[00:47] | – It would’ve been in– – The documents | -而会在 -那些 |
[00:48] | we just told the court we’re happy to turn over. | 我们刚刚答应法院愿意上交的文件里 |
[00:51] | What are you going to do? | 你想做什么 |
[00:52] | I’m gonna find out what the hell Louis did. | 我要去查出路易究竟做了什么 |
[00:57] | I made a huge mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[01:06] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[01:08] | Louis, I want you to tell Harvey exactly | 路易 把你刚才跟我说的话 |
[01:10] | what you just told me, or I will. | 原封不动告诉哈维 你不说的话我说 |
[01:12] | He doesn’t have to. | 他不用说了 |
[01:13] | He made a dirty deal with Forstman. | 他跟傅滋曼达成了非法协议 |
[01:15] | Harvey, I can explain. | 哈维 我可以解释的 |
[01:16] | Explain what, that you put the firm in jeopardy | 解释什么 解释你将律所置于危机中 |
[01:18] | all because you had to be the hero? | 只是因为自己想当英雄吗 |
[01:19] | I didn’t do it to be the hero. | 我那样做不是为了当英雄 |
[01:21] | – I didn’t even know I was gonna do it at all. – What? | -我都不知道我会那样做 -什么 |
[01:23] | The deal was closed, and you were so happy we won. | 交易达成了 你看到我们赢了那么高兴 |
[01:27] | Then I went back that night, Forstman said if I didn’t | 之后我又回去了 傅滋曼说如果 |
[01:29] | funnel the money overseas, the deal was off, | 我不将钱转到海外 他就取消交易 |
[01:31] | so I did it. | 所以我就那样做了 |
[01:36] | There’s more. | 肯定还有别的 |
[01:38] | How do you know there’s more? | 你怎么知道还有别的 |
[01:39] | Because with Forstman there’s always more. | 因为他是在和傅滋曼做交易 |
[01:45] | He made me take a million dollars out of the deal so | 他让我从交易中收了一百万美金 |
[01:49] | I couldn’t turn on him later. | 好让我之后不会检举他 |
[01:52] | – Jesus Christ. – I had no choice! | -我的天哪 -我没得选 |
[01:54] | Bullshit, you had no choice! | 去你的没得选 |
[01:56] | You could’ve said no at any goddamn point along the way, | 你可以在任何一个时点上说不 |
[01:59] | but you didn’t, because all you cared about was yourself. | 但你没有 因为你只在乎你自己 |
[02:00] | Okay, if I care about myself so much, | 好吧 如果我那么在乎我自己 |
[02:02] | how come I’m in here telling you that I’m gonna confess? | 我怎么会在这里跟你说我要去自首呢 |
[02:04] | You want to confess? Be my guest! | 你要自首 随你便 |
[02:06] | Harvey, that’s enough. | 哈维 够了 |
[02:10] | Louis…the problem with that | 路易 这样做的问题是 |
[02:13] | is that we’re innocent. | 我们是无辜的 |
[02:16] | Cahill’s plan is to throw mud against the wall | 卡荷尔的计划就是广泛撒网 |
[02:18] | and see what sticks. | 看你哪里有漏洞 |
[02:19] | You tell him about what you did, | 你如果告诉他了 |
[02:21] | and all of a sudden, | 突然之间 |
[02:23] | – everything sticks. – Okay. | -所有事都会变成漏洞 -好吧 |
[02:27] | But I have to do something to help. | 但我一定要出一份力 |
[02:29] | You will, when the time comes. | 会有机会的 等到时机成熟的时候 |
[02:33] | Right now, I need to talk to Harvey. | 现在 我需要和哈维谈谈 |
[02:46] | I can’t believe you’re taking | 我不敢相信你竟然 |
[02:48] | this as well as you are. | 如此平静地接受了这件事 |
[02:49] | I’m not taking this well at all. | 我一点也不平静 |
[02:50] | Then what the hell are you being so nice to him for? | 那你对他那么和善是为什么 |
[02:53] | Did you hear? | 你没听到吗 |
[02:54] | He was going to confess. | 他要去自首 |
[02:55] | I had to calm him down. | 我必须安抚他 |
[02:57] | So you’re not gonna stand by him? | 所以你不是要纵容他吗 |
[02:58] | Stand by him? | 纵容他 |
[03:00] | The second this thing is over, | 件事一结束 |
[03:02] | I’m gonna fire his goddamn ass. | 我就解雇他 |
[03:08] | How was your shower? | 澡洗得怎么样 |
[03:10] | It was great. Rachel, | 感觉不错 瑞秋 |
[03:12] | you don’t have to clean up for me. I live here. | 你不用专门为我收拾 这也是我家 |
[03:14] | I know, I just…I want everything to be perfect. | 我知道 只是 我想让一切都完美些 |
[03:18] | It is. | 已经很完美了 |
[03:21] | Is this my parents’ photo album? | 这是我父母的相册吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, yeah, it was in the back of the closet. | 是的 之前在衣帽间角落放着 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I know where it was. Why is it out here? | 是的 我知道 但为什么被拿出来了 |
[03:31] | Because I was looking for | 因为我想找找 |
[03:34] | pictures of you. | 你的照片 |
[03:39] | What do you want to do for dinner tonight? | 今天晚餐你有什么打算 |
[03:41] | I was thinking maybe we could hit | 我想也许我们可以去 |
[03:42] | that little Mexican spot. | 那家墨西哥小馆子 |
[03:44] | No. You just got back here. | 不行 你刚回来 |
[03:46] | I don’t want to go anywhere. | 我哪里也不想去 |
[03:47] | I don’t either, but we don’t have anything to eat. | 我也不想 但我们什么吃的也没有 |
[03:50] | – Don’t we? – well, I know for a fact | -真的吗 -我肯定 |
[03:52] | we don’t have any bean and cheese burritos. | 我们没有豆子芝士墨西哥卷饼 |
[03:54] | Mm, then why are there six of them in the fridge right now? | 那为什么冰箱里现在有六个卷饼呢 |
[04:06] | You hate them. | 你讨厌吃这个 |
[04:07] | I do, but you love them, and | 是的 但你喜欢吃 而且 |
[04:11] | I wanted you to have them here when you came home. | 我希望在你回家的时候能有的吃 |
[04:12] | And what if I didn’t come home tonight? | 我今晚要是不回来呢 |
[04:14] | Then I would have bought fresh ones again tomorrow. | 那我明天就得再去买新鲜的了 |
[04:20] | Thanks, Rachel. | 谢谢 瑞秋 |
[04:23] | It’s good to have you home. | 你能回家来真好 |
[04:26] | It’s good to be home. | 回家的感觉也很好 |
[04:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[04:36] | I thought you had a date. | 我以为你今晚有约 |
[04:38] | I canceled it, and I asked you a question. | 我推掉了 而且我在问你话呢 |
[04:40] | I don’t want to talk about it, | 我不想说这件事 |
[04:41] | because I know what you’re going to say. | 因为我知道你会说什么 |
[04:42] | Harvey, I don’t even know what exactly Louis did. | 哈维 我连路易做了什么都不知道 |
[04:45] | He broke the law to close Forstman. | 他为了和傅滋曼交易违法了 |
[04:47] | He broke it or Forstman made him break it? | 他违法了还是傅滋曼逼他那么做的 |
[04:49] | – What’s the goddamn difference? – Harvey– | -有什么区别吗 -哈维 |
[04:51] | You don’t have to say it, Donna, | 你不用说了 唐娜 |
[04:52] | I’ve heard it a thousand times. | 我都听过上千次了 |
[04:54] | Louis only did this to get my approval. | 路易这么做只是为了得到我的认同 |
[04:55] | And you know what, | 但你知道吗 |
[04:56] | I don’t give a shit that I agreed to be his best man. | 我不在乎我答应过当他的伴郎 |
[04:58] | He put you, me, and every one of us in jeopardy | 他把你 我 还有我们每个人置于危险之中 |
[05:01] | to get what he wanted. | 就为了得到自己想要的 |
[05:02] | Well, I was gonna say that, | 我确实本想说那些 |
[05:03] | but instead I’ll say this: | 但我现在要说的是 |
[05:04] | You put us all in jeopardy too. | 你也把我们都置于危险之中了 |
[05:06] | When the hell did I do that? | 我什么时候那么做了 |
[05:08] | The day you hired Mike, and by the way, | 你雇佣迈克的那天 而且顺便一提 |
[05:10] | I’m guessing he wouldn’t even be back here | 我猜如果不是路易做了那些事 |
[05:12] | if Louis hadn’t done what he did. | 他根本回不来 |
[05:14] | Then tell that to Jessica, ’cause when it’s over, | 那就去跟杰西卡说 因为这事结束以后 |
[05:16] | she’s gonna fire him. | 她就会解雇他 |
[05:24] | They keep this place open late for you? | 他们为了你延迟打烊吗 |
[05:28] | Ownership has its privileges. | 业主总是有特权的 |
[05:31] | What do you want, Harvey? | 你想怎样 哈维 |
[05:33] | I want you to undo the dirty deal | 我想你撤销和路易·利特 |
[05:35] | you made with Louis Litt. | 达成的违法交易 |
[05:36] | Dirty deal. Doesn’t sound like me at all. | 违法交易 不像是我会做的事情 |
[05:39] | How does prison sound? | 那监狱像吗 |
[05:41] | Because the S.E.C. is gonna get a record | 因为证监会会收到一份 |
[05:42] | of the shit you pulled tomorrow morning. | 你做过的肮脏事的记录 |
[05:45] | There is no record, ’cause I didn’t do anything. | 根本没有那样的记录 因为我什么都没做 |
[05:48] | Louis Litt came to me, | 是路易·利特来找我的 |
[05:50] | and he’s the one who embezzled money. | 也是他贪污了赃款 |
[05:52] | And your grudge isn’t with Louis. | 你恨的不是路易 |
[05:54] | It’s with me, so let him go. | 是我 放过他吧 |
[05:57] | Live to fight me another day. | 保全自己 择日再跟我斗 |
[05:59] | If I let him off, I let you off, | 我放过他 就是放过了你 |
[06:04] | and I don’t think I want to do that. | 我不觉得我愿意那样做 |
[06:06] | Then you’re forcing me to turn you in | 那你就是逼我 |
[06:08] | for what you did 12 years ago. | 检举你12年前做的事情 |
[06:12] | No way. You’re not gonna do that, | 不可能 你不会的 |
[06:15] | because you did it too, pal. | 因为你也牵涉其中了 伙计 |
[06:18] | But if you did it to Louis | 但你如果对路易那样做了 |
[06:19] | and you did it to me, | 对我也那样做了 |
[06:20] | you did it to a hundred others. | 那你肯定也对很多人那样做过 |
[06:23] | And if you don’t do what I’m asking, | 如果你不按照我说的做 |
[06:25] | I’ll just have to find the one in a hundred | 我只需要在那很多人中 |
[06:27] | that’s in a position to turn on you. | 找到一个愿意检举你的人 |
[06:29] | I’ll take my chances, Harvey. | 我愿意赌一把 哈维 |
[06:32] | Now, get out of my face. | 现在 从我面前消失 |
[06:33] | Let me finish my cigar in peace. | 让我好好享受我的雪茄 |
[07:18] | – You know? – Of course I do. | -你知道了 -我当然知道 |
[07:21] | – I never meant to– – Louis… | -我从来没想过 -路易 |
[07:23] | I understand why you did what you did. | 我理解你为什么那样做 |
[07:25] | – You do? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[07:27] | You went down a path with the best intentions, | 你的出发点是好的 |
[07:29] | and then it just got worse and worse | 但事情却演变的越来越糟 |
[07:31] | until it was too late. | 直到一切都太迟了 |
[07:36] | – Feel like shit. – And you should. | -我感觉糟透了 -你是该感觉糟糕 |
[07:38] | What? | 什么 |
[07:41] | – But you just said– – I understand? I do. | -但你刚刚还说 -说我理解 对 |
[07:43] | But I don’t think you understand | 但我觉得你没明白 |
[07:45] | that every other time you screwed up, it was a mistake, | 以前你搞砸事情 都是失误 |
[07:48] | and this time, it was a choice! | 但这次 是你选的 |
[07:50] | That’s what Harvey said. | 哈维就是这么说的 |
[07:51] | Of course that’s what Harvey said. | 当然是哈维说的 |
[07:52] | And just because I get what happened, | 我能理解你 |
[07:53] | it doesn’t mean that you deserve to be let off the hook, | 但那不意味着应该放你一马 |
[07:55] | so if you’ve come in here to ask me | 所以如果你又是来求我 |
[07:57] | to go to him for the millionth time, I’m– | 和以前一样在他面前说好话 我 |
[07:58] | No, I’m not here for that. | 不 我找你不是为了这个 |
[08:00] | Then–then what are you here for? | 那 那你来这干嘛 |
[08:02] | I’m here to ask you if I’m gonna get fired. | 我来问你我会不会被解雇 |
[08:06] | – What? – I saw how he looked at me, Donna. | -什么 -我看到他的眼神了 唐娜 |
[08:08] | I know he trusts you, | 我知道他信任你 |
[08:10] | but I need to know if Harvey’s planning on firing me. | 但我需要知道哈维是不是打算解雇我 |
[08:15] | No, Louis. | 不 路易 |
[08:17] | To my knowledge, | 就我所知 |
[08:18] | Harvey isn’t planning to fire you. | 哈维没打算解雇你 |
[08:24] | Thank you, Donna. | 谢谢你 唐娜 |
[08:27] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道你靠得住 |
[08:38] | Can’t remember the last time I saw you in here. | 我都记不清上回在这见到你是什么时候了 |
[08:40] | I can’t remember the last time this firm faced prosecution. | 我也记不清这家律所多久没被起诉了 |
[08:43] | – I can. Ava Hessington. – And after that, | -我记得 艾娃·海辛顿 -那以后 |
[08:46] | we said it would never come to this again. | 我们曾说决不能再发生这种事 |
[08:47] | How the hell did it? | 到底是怎么搞的 |
[08:48] | We stepped into the ring with Charles Forstman. | 因为我们的对手是查尔斯·傅滋曼 |
[08:51] | I’m guessing he didn’t budge last night. | 我猜他昨晚没改变主意 |
[08:53] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[08:54] | He sheltered himself, | 他把尾巴藏得很深 |
[08:55] | and he’d rather laugh in my face | 宁愿冒着被证监会盯上的风险 |
[08:56] | than be 100% protected against the S.E.C. | 也要当面嘲笑我 |
[09:00] | You have a plan “B”? | 你有备选方案吗 |
[09:01] | He doesn’t, but I do. | 他没有 但我有 |
[09:03] | What the hell is it? | 那到底是什么 |
[09:04] | What would you do if you were Cahill? | 如果你是卡荷尔你会怎么做 |
[09:06] | Go through every one of these boxes, | 仔细调查这盒子里的每一个人 |
[09:08] | and start deposing us. | 然后找我们取证 |
[09:09] | Okay, so what if while he’s doing that, | 好 那如果他一开始行动 |
[09:11] | we start deposing him? | 我们就开始找他取证呢 |
[09:19] | Did you come here to personally deliver my files? | 你亲自来这里给我送文件吗 |
[09:21] | I came here to personally deliver this. | 我亲自来这里送这个 |
[09:23] | Well, if it’s an invitation to your birthday party, | 如果这是你生日会的邀请函 |
[09:25] | I think I’m busy that day. | 我想那天我没空 |
[09:26] | That’s too bad. I promised the children a clown. | 可惜 我答应了孩子们会有小丑的 |
[09:28] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你这一定是在逗我 |
[09:30] | You got Judge Hopkins to let you start depositions | 你得到霍普金斯法官准许 |
[09:32] | on your malicious prosecution bullshit? | 针对你的狗屁诬告进行采证 |
[09:34] | He didn’t think it was bullshit, | 他可不觉得这是狗屁 |
[09:35] | which is why he’s letting me start | 所以他才让我从你的小男友 |
[09:36] | with your boyfriend Eric Woodall. | 埃里克·伍德尔开始 |
[09:38] | You trying to take my eye off the ball, Harvey? | 你是想分散我注意力 哈维 |
[09:40] | This is the ball, Sean. | 这就是事情关键 肖恩 |
[09:41] | It’s a wrecking ball, and it’s headed your way. | 而且是致命一击 准备接招吧 |
[09:53] | Louis, where the hell have you been? | 路易 你到底去哪了 |
[09:55] | Those documents are on their way over. | 那些文件要上交了 |
[09:57] | Katrina, relax. | 卡特里娜 放松 |
[09:59] | Relax? | 放松 |
[10:00] | The last time I saw you, you were worried | 上回我见你的时候 你还在担心 |
[10:02] | about going to prison. | 会不会进监狱 |
[10:04] | What did you decide to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[10:05] | I went to Harvey and Jessica, | 我去找了哈维和杰西卡 |
[10:06] | – and I told them everything. – What? | -告诉了他们一切 -什么 |
[10:09] | Jessica said that I made a mistake, | 杰西卡说我犯了个错误 |
[10:11] | and they’re working on a way out. | 而他们在想解决的办法 |
[10:12] | Louis, have you seen any mafia movie ever made? | 路易 你看过黑手党电影吗 |
[10:16] | I’m not really a fan of the genre. | 其实我不太喜欢那种电影 |
[10:17] | I find it to be a little offensive to Italians– | 我觉得这种电影有点冒犯意大利人 |
[10:19] | Shut up, and listen. | 闭嘴 听着 |
[10:21] | She’s telling you to your face she’ll let you live, | 她当着你的面 告诉你她会饶你一命 |
[10:24] | but behind your back, she’s making plans to whack you. | 但背地里 她在计划狠狠搞你 |
[10:27] | Holy shit, I’m living on borrowed time. | 老天 我离死不远了 |
[10:29] | Unless you fix this, because if you don’t, | 除非你解决这事 因为如果你没做到 |
[10:32] | even if Jessica manages to keep you out of prison, | 即使杰西卡保你免受牢狱之灾 |
[10:35] | she’ll be coming to fire you. | 她也会炒了你 |
[10:43] | Jessica, I was just thinking about | 杰西卡 我刚在想 |
[10:46] | our dinner plans tonight, and I think that… | 我们今晚吃什么 我想… |
[10:49] | – What’s wrong? – We’re going after Eric Woodall. | -怎么了 -我们在调查埃里克·伍德尔 |
[10:52] | Harvey moved up the time line. | 哈维加快了进度 |
[10:55] | And since this is Harvey’s case now… | 既然现在这是哈维的案子了 |
[10:58] | Why are you talking to me? | 你和我说这个做什么 |
[10:59] | ‘Cause I need you to find out every dirty thing | 因为我需要你查出所有埃里克·伍德尔 |
[11:02] | Eric Woodall has ever done, condoned, or been part of. | 做过 知情或参与过的不法行为 |
[11:07] | Jessica, I really don’t feel comfortable | 杰西卡 要我不明原因 |
[11:09] | participating in blackmail without knowing why. | 就参与勒索他人 我觉得不太舒服 |
[11:12] | It’s not blackmail, | 这不是勒索 |
[11:13] | it’s evidence, and I’ll tell you why. | 这是采证 我会告诉你原因 |
[11:15] | Because malicious prosecution is easier to prove | 因为在他有案底的情况下 |
[11:18] | when there’s a track record. | 我们指控他们诬告更有胜算 |
[11:19] | Yeah, there’s only one problem with that. | 对 只是有一个问题 |
[11:21] | You see, just yesterday, we agreed to hand over our files | 就在昨天 我们同意交出全部文件 |
[11:23] | because we had nothing to hide, | 因为我们没什么好遮掩的 |
[11:25] | and now, you want me to go after the S.E.C., | 而现在 你要我去调查证监会 |
[11:27] | – which means we do. – Jeff– | -就意味着我们有不可告人的事 -杰夫 |
[11:28] | Jessica, hide it from them all you want, okay? | 杰西卡 随你想怎么瞒他们 好吗 |
[11:31] | But we talked about this, and you said | 但我们谈过这个问题 你说 |
[11:33] | that I shouldn’t be treated like any other partner, | 我应该跟其他合伙人的待遇不同 |
[11:35] | so don’t come in here hiding it from me. | 所以别瞒我 |
[11:37] | You want a straight answer. | 你要一个直接的答案 |
[11:39] | I’ll give you a straight answer. | 那我直接告诉你 |
[11:41] | Harvey did not collude with Mike Ross, | 哈维和迈克·罗斯没有勾结 |
[11:44] | but Sean Cahill doesn’t give a shit about that. | 但肖恩·卡荷尔根本不在乎 |
[11:46] | So I need you to do whatever you have to | 所以我需要你尽一切力量 |
[11:49] | and get me something on these guys. | 给我从这些人身上找出点什么来 |
[12:01] | Hey, how did Cahill handle our surprise? | 卡荷尔对我们给他的惊喜有什么反应 |
[12:04] | Actually, I got to hand it to him. | 事实上 我亲自去给他的 |
[12:05] | He handled it pretty damn well. | 他的反应非常好 |
[12:08] | – What? – You guys had | -怎么 -你们上演了那么多 |
[12:09] | your whole Wonder Twins riff, | 神奇双胞胎的桥段 |
[12:11] | and now you’re giving him respect? What’s next: | 这时候却对他以礼相待了 接下来呢 |
[12:13] | – a time share in the Florida Keys? – Easy, tiger. | -和他去佛罗里达群岛度假吗 -别急 老虎 |
[12:15] | Just saying, I got two words for you: | 只想说 我送你们两个字 |
[12:17] | Bro-mance. | 基 情 |
[12:19] | Before you order us a gift off our registry, | 在你给我们买结婚贺礼前 |
[12:21] | let me tell you what he’s been up to. | 让我告诉你他做了什么 |
[12:23] | He had Judge Hopkins sign off on his depositions, | 他让霍普金斯法官同意他的取证 |
[12:26] | meaning | 也就是说 |
[12:27] | he’s coming at us the same time we go after him. | 我们调查他的同时 他也来调查我们了 |
[12:29] | – We can handle it. – Can Rachel? | -我们能解决 -瑞秋能吗 |
[12:32] | What? | 什么 |
[12:33] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[12:34] | She’s first on the list. | 她在调查名单的首位 |
[12:37] | And you want me to tell her it’s coming. | 你要我去告诉她这些事 |
[12:38] | I want you to do more than that. | 我要你做的远不仅如此 |
[12:40] | I want you to prep her. | 我要你给她做取证预演 |
[12:41] | Harvey, that’s not a good idea. | 哈维 这不是个好主意 |
[12:43] | Yes, it is–you’re the best person for the job. | 不 这是好主意 你是这工作的最佳人选 |
[12:45] | I am the worst person for the job. | 我是最不适合做这件事的人了 |
[12:47] | And you’re only saying it | 你这么说 |
[12:47] | because it makes you feel uncomfortable. | 只不过因为这会让你不舒服 |
[12:49] | How do you think Cahill’s gonna make Rachel feel | 你以为卡荷尔在取证时 |
[12:51] | when he gets her under oath? | 会让瑞秋好受吗 |
[13:05] | Usually, people don’t start by washing their hands. | 通常大家谈正事不会从洗手开始 |
[13:07] | Usually, people aren’t here to talk about Louis. | 通常人们不会在这谈路易的事情 |
[13:10] | – Donna. – Jessica, he made a mistake. | -唐娜 -杰西卡 他只是犯了错 |
[13:13] | “Mistake” implies that he did something by accident. | 犯错的意思是他不小心失误 |
[13:16] | Louis made a choice. | 路易做的是选择 |
[13:18] | And you’re making the choice to fire him | 而你选择在这一切结束以后 |
[13:20] | when this is over. | 炒了他 |
[13:22] | And how the hell is that any of your business? | 这到底又关你什么事 |
[13:24] | I just thought if Louis could help get you out of it– | 我只是想如果路易能帮你摆脱困境 |
[13:27] | Help get me out of it? | 帮我摆脱困境 |
[13:28] | He’s the one that got me into it. | 就是他让我陷入困境的 |
[13:30] | And if this were Harvey, | 如果是哈维 |
[13:31] | you’d let him try to make up for it. | 你一定会让他做出补救 |
[13:32] | And if this were Harvey, | 如果是哈维 |
[13:33] | I’d have the confidence that he would. | 我有信心他能补救 |
[13:37] | Jessica, Louis did all of this | 杰西卡 路易这么做 |
[13:40] | because he is dying for your approval. | 是因为他太想得到你的认可了 |
[13:43] | You never have confidence in him, | 你对他从来没有信心 |
[13:44] | and you never treat him the way you treat Harvey. | 也从不像对哈维一样对他 |
[13:46] | So this is my fault? | 所以倒是我错了 |
[13:47] | I’m saying Harvey’s made mistakes, | 我只是说在哈维犯错的时候 |
[13:49] | and you’ve forgiven him. | 你都原谅了他 |
[13:51] | I’ve made mistakes, and you’ve forgiven me. | 我也犯过错 你也原谅了我 |
[13:54] | You’re right, Donna, you did make a mistake once, | 你说得对 唐娜 你犯了一次错 |
[13:56] | and I did forgive you, but first I fired you. | 我的确原谅了你 但首先我解雇了你 |
[14:01] | And if you don’t back off me right now, | 现在如果你还不让开 |
[14:02] | I will do it again. | 我会再炒你一次 |
[14:06] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a deposition to get to. | 现在 恕不奉陪 我还有取证会要开 |
[14:14] | Please state your full name for the record. | 请陈述全名以供记录 |
[14:15] | – Eric Ignatius Woodall. – Ignatius? | -埃里克·伊格内修斯·伍德尔 -伊格内修斯 |
[14:18] | – Like the saint. – I doubt that. | -像圣徒的名字 -我可怀疑 |
[14:21] | And how long have you worked for the S.E.C.? | 你在美国证监会工作了多久 |
[14:23] | Two months. | 两个月 |
[14:24] | And where were you before that? | 在那之前你是做什么工作的 |
[14:25] | I worked at the U.S. Attorneys’ office. | 在美国检察院工作 |
[14:27] | Until I got you fired for malicious prosecution. | 直到我起诉你诬告让你被解雇 |
[14:29] | You didn’t get me fired. | 不是你让我被解雇 |
[14:31] | You slandered me to a person in power, | 你向当权者诽谤我 |
[14:34] | which caused me to leave a job I loved. | 才让我离开了所爱的工作 |
[14:35] | To avoid getting fired. | 才得以免于被解雇 |
[14:37] | You have no proof of that, and he has no knowledge of that. | 这事你没证据 他也不知情 |
[14:39] | Does he have any knowledge of his feelings towards me? | 他知道自己对我的感觉吗 |
[14:43] | I don’t have any feelings for you, Mr. Specter, | 我对你可没什么感觉 斯佩克特先生 |
[14:46] | and for your information, I landed on my feet. | 另外 跟你们说一声 我有了新饭碗 |
[14:48] | Yes, we know, at the S.E.C., | 对 我们知道 在证监会 |
[14:50] | but we don’t want to talk about that. | 但我们不想聊这个 |
[14:52] | We want to talk about Jim Pembry. | 我们想说说吉姆·品波里 |
[14:55] | You don’t seem too comfortable anymore, Eric. | 你看起来没那么自在了啊 埃里克 |
[14:58] | Who’s Jim Pembry? | 谁是吉姆·品波里 |
[15:00] | I worked with Jim at the U.S. Attorneys’ office. | 我和吉姆在检察院一起工作过 |
[15:03] | On the Arthur Cohen prosecution? | 办亚瑟·科恩的案子吗 |
[15:04] | I believe he did some work for me. | 我想他替我做了点事 |
[15:06] | You believe? You sent him over 1,200 emails | 你想 过去四年里就这案件 |
[15:08] | on that case over four years. | 你给他发了超过1200封邮件 |
[15:11] | If you say so. | 你说有就有吧 |
[15:11] | Actually, your computer records say so, | 其实是你的电脑记录告诉我们的 |
[15:13] | and I could read them all, but | 我可以全部读给你听 但 |
[15:15] | I’d rather start with my favorite. | 我想从我最喜欢的这封开始 |
[15:17] | “I don’t care what we get Arthur Cohen on. | “我不在乎以什么名义抓到亚瑟·科恩 |
[15:19] | “Tax evasion, insider trading, jaywalking if we have to, | “逃税 内部交易 甚至是乱穿马路 |
[15:22] | but we’re putting that piece of shit behind bars.” | “但我们一定要把他关起来” |
[15:24] | Where the hell did you get that? | 你从哪里找来的邮件 |
[15:25] | It’s not important where we got it, | 我们从哪儿获得不重要 |
[15:27] | but that we got it. | 关键是我们找到了 |
[15:28] | Emails get heated. | 邮件的口气有点过火 |
[15:29] | It was the middle of a case. | 因为这个案子正进行到一半 |
[15:30] | The problem is, Eric, | 问题是 埃里克 |
[15:31] | this was dated two years before | 这是你开始办你那件大案 |
[15:32] | you even brought your big case. | 两年之前的邮件 |
[15:34] | – Do you have a question? – I sure do. | -你有问题吗 -当然 |
[15:35] | You decide someone’s guilty, | 你先决定一个人有罪 |
[15:37] | then you find the crime to fit them. | 然后才去找罪名抓他 |
[15:39] | – Isn’t that true? – No. | -是这样吗 -不 |
[15:40] | You want me to get you for perjury too? | 你还要我告你做伪证吗 |
[15:42] | You tried to get Arthur on one thing. | 你本想用一个罪名抓亚瑟 |
[15:44] | Instead, you got him on another, didn’t you? | 结果却用了另外一个 不是吗 |
[15:46] | – Don’t answer him. – Yes. | -别回答 -是的 |
[15:47] | And that’s exactly what you want to do with me, isn’t it? | 这也恰恰是你对我所做的 不是吗 |
[15:50] | That’s enough. Stop typing. We’re done here. | 够了 别打字了 到此为止 |
[15:52] | – To answer your question… – Don’t– | -给你个答案 -别 |
[15:54] | You’re damn right it is. | 你说的没错 |
[15:56] | That’s okay. It may not be on record, But | 没关系 这或许没记下来 |
[15:59] | I got what I wanted. | 但我已经得到我想要的了 |
[16:10] | You’re not my usual guy. | 你可不是我平常的司机 |
[16:12] | I’m not a usual anything. | 我从来不是平常人 |
[16:14] | No, you’re not. | 确实 |
[16:17] | We got him, thanks to you. | 我们逮住他了 谢谢你 |
[16:20] | Thanks to Jim Pembry. | 感谢吉姆·品波里 |
[16:21] | I’m not here to celebrate with Jim Pembry. | 我不是来和吉姆·品波里庆祝的 |
[16:26] | Jessica, we may have landed the first punch, | 杰西卡 或许我们第一拳打得不错 |
[16:27] | but we’re next up. | 但接下来还得小心 |
[16:29] | And Cahill’s gonna be brutal on us. | 卡荷尔一定不会放过我们 |
[16:31] | – No, he isn’t. – What do you mean? | -不一定 -什么意思 |
[16:33] | We’re going to court tomorrow, | 我们明天上庭 |
[16:34] | and with any luck, | 运气好的话 |
[16:36] | we’re gonna get this whole thing tossed | 我们能在他有机会向我们取证前 |
[16:37] | before he even has a chance to depose us. | 把这整件事摆平 |
[16:40] | Well, then, maybe we should go to dinner. | 那或许我们该去吃饭了 |
[16:41] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[16:44] | Let’s order in. | 我们叫送餐服务 |
[16:55] | Miss Zane, do you live with Michael Ross, | 赞恩小姐 你和收购案另一方律师 |
[16:57] | the lawyer on the other side of this takeover? | 迈克尔·罗斯同居是吗 |
[17:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:01] | And, uh, and at any point during the takeover, | 那在案件期间 |
[17:04] | did you discuss business with him? | 你有没有和他谈过这个案子呢 |
[17:05] | No. | 没有 |
[17:07] | You expect me to believe that? | 你以为我会相信吗 |
[17:08] | I don’t care whether you believe it or not, | 你相不相信都行 |
[17:09] | because it’s the truth. | 因为我说的是真话 |
[17:12] | The truth. | 真话 |
[17:16] | Did you discuss Logan Sanders with Mr. Ross? | 那你和罗斯先生讨论过洛根·桑德斯吗 |
[17:22] | Yes. | 讨论过 |
[17:23] | I’m confused. You just said that | 我不懂了 你刚才说 |
[17:24] | you didn’t discuss business with Mr. Ross, | 你没有和罗斯先生讨论过案件 |
[17:26] | yet now you’re saying that | 但你现在又说 |
[17:27] | you discussed the man on the other side of the takeover. | 你们讨论过收购案的另一方 |
[17:29] | How can one of those be true and not the other? | 这两种说法怎么能同时成立呢 |
[17:31] | – That wasn’t about business. – Then what was it about? | -那与案件无关 -那是关于什么 |
[17:34] | It was about the fact that | 我曾经和洛根·桑德斯 |
[17:36] | I used to be involved with Logan Sanders. | 交往过一阵子 |
[17:40] | And did you assure Mr. Ross | 你有没有向罗斯先生保证 |
[17:41] | that you wouldn’t become involved | 你不会再和洛根·桑德斯 |
[17:43] | with Logan Sanders again? | 有所牵连 |
[17:44] | – What does that have to do with– – Answer my question. | -这有什么关系 -回答我的问题 |
[17:46] | – Yes, I did. – And yet, over the course of the takeover, | -我保证过 -然而在收购案期间 |
[17:49] | you did become involved with him again, | 你确实和他又发生了一些事 |
[17:50] | – Didn’t you? – No, I didn’t. | -对吗 -没有 |
[17:51] | You had no physical contact of a sexual nature at all– | 你完全没有和他有任何性意味的身体接触 |
[17:54] | Mike, please, I don’t– | 迈克 拜托 我没有… |
[17:55] | Just answer my question. | 回答我问题就好 |
[17:57] | We kissed once, and that was it. | 我们接吻过一次 仅此而已 |
[17:58] | Did you sleep with him? | 你和他上过床吗 |
[18:00] | He is not going to ask me– | 他不会问我… |
[18:01] | You just lied. You said you weren’t involved, | 你说谎了 你之前说没有牵扯了 |
[18:03] | and then you said you kissed him. | 然后又说和他接过吻 |
[18:04] | So I’m gonna ask you again: | 所以我再问你一次 |
[18:05] | Did you sleep with Logan Sanders | 在你向你爱的人保证你 |
[18:07] | after you assured the man that you supposedly love | 你和洛根·桑德斯不会有什么之后 |
[18:10] | that you wouldn’t become involved again? | 和他上过床没有 |
[18:11] | I’m not gonna answer that, | 我不会回答这个问题 |
[18:12] | because it doesn’t have anything to do with collusion. | 因为这与合谋无关 |
[18:15] | It goes to credibility. It goes to | 这与可靠性有关 关系着 |
[18:16] | what you’re capable of, whether a jury should trust you. | 你能不能让陪审团信任你 |
[18:19] | A jury or you? | 是陪审团还是你 |
[18:19] | What difference does that make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[18:21] | The difference is you’re the one that’s doing it, | 区别在于你这么盘问我 |
[18:22] | because you don’t trust me. | 因为你不相信我 |
[18:23] | Because Harvey needs me to. | 是哈维让我这么做的 |
[18:24] | It is vicious, and it’s cruel. | 这是不对的 太残忍了 |
[18:25] | I am doing my job. | 我只是做份内的事 |
[18:26] | – Mike, I thought You were over this. – Well, I’m goddamn not! | -迈克 我以为你放下了 -我没有 |
[18:38] | I didn’t sleep with Logan. | 我没有和洛根上床 |
[18:45] | I kissed him, and I hate myself for it. | 我吻了他 也为此恨自己 |
[18:53] | Mike, I’m so sorry. | 迈克 我很抱歉 |
[18:56] | And I can apologize to you | 我可以在我的余生 |
[18:58] | every day for the rest of my life, | 每天都向你道歉 |
[19:00] | but I-I… | 但我… |
[19:04] | I don’t know what else to do, | 我不知道还能怎么做 |
[19:06] | other than to tell you that… | 只能告诉你 |
[19:09] | You mean more to me than anything in the world, | 对我而言 你比这个世界上任何东西都重要 |
[19:12] | and I need you to believe me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[19:15] | I need you to believe me so that we can move on | 我需要你相信我 这样我们才能继续 |
[19:18] | and live our lives. | 好好过日子 |
[19:26] | Think that’s enough questions for tonight. | 我觉得今晚也问得差不多了 |
[19:38] | Louis, what the hell are you doing here? | 路易 你在这里做什么 |
[19:40] | I read the Eric Woodall deposition, | 我读了埃里克·伍德尔的证词 |
[19:41] | – and I thought I could help. – Help what? | -觉得或许能帮上忙 -帮什么忙 |
[19:44] | You’re here to shut down Sean Cahill, | 你来和肖恩·卡荷尔做了断 |
[19:45] | and he’s not gonna give up without a fight. | 可他不会善罢甘休的 |
[19:46] | Louis, I don’t have time for this. | 路易 我没工夫和你说了 |
[19:48] | So take your arguments and get the hell out of here. | 废话少说 赶紧离开 |
[19:50] | Please, Jessica, I want to help. | 拜托 杰西卡 我想帮忙 |
[19:51] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[19:52] | We’re about to put this thing to bed. | 我们就要摆平这件事情了 |
[19:54] | – And I feel responsible. – You are responsible. | -我觉得我有责任 -你确实有责任 |
[19:56] | You are the entire reason we are in jeopardy, | 就是因为你我们才陷入这种危机 |
[19:59] | and you want to sit your stupid face in front of Cahill? | 你还想让你那张蠢脸出现在卡荷尔面前 |
[20:02] | You may as well wear a sign that says “Depose me next.” | 你还不如戴个”下次找我取证”的牌子 |
[20:08] | because you are ruled by your emotions, | 因为你的情感控制了理智 |
[20:10] | and that is the reason | 这也是我们为何 |
[20:12] | why we are in this situation in the first place. | 走到这一步的原因 |
[20:16] | Can I at least sit in the gallery? | 那我在旁听席坐着行吗 |
[20:17] | I don’t care where you sit, | 我才不在乎你坐哪儿 |
[20:19] | but Cahill’s gonna be here in 30 seconds, | 但卡荷尔再过30秒就进来了 |
[20:20] | so it better be far away from me. | 所以你赶紧给我滚 |
[20:25] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他到这里来干什么 |
[20:26] | The important thing is | 重要的是 |
[20:27] | that he’s not sitting here anymore. | 他再也不坐这里了 |
[20:33] | Mr. Cahill, this email makes a strong case | 卡荷尔先生 这封邮件有力证明 |
[20:36] | that Eric Woodall has a propensity for malicious prosecution. | 埃里克·伍德尔有诬告他人的倾向 |
[20:38] | Yes, it does, Your Honor, | 没错 法官大人 |
[20:40] | but I’m the one pursuing this case, | 但负责这个案子的是我 |
[20:42] | not Eric Woodall, | 不是埃里克·伍德尔 |
[20:43] | and I don’t have a propensity for anything. | 我起诉别人没有任何偏见 |
[20:45] | I’m a simple man trying to do my job. | 只是一个想做好份内事的老实人 |
[20:47] | You expect us to believe that | 你希望我们相信 |
[20:48] | the guy you came up with at the Department of Justice | 一个司法部出身的人 |
[20:51] | comes over to the S.E.C., | 刚到证监局做事 |
[20:53] | and you immediately start coming after us, | 就立马针对我们 |
[20:55] | and it’s a coincidence? | 只是一桩巧合吗 |
[20:56] | Doesn’t take much to connect the dots here, Your Honor. | 很容易就把这些联系起来 法官大人 |
[20:58] | Well, as long as we’re connecting dots, | 说到联系 |
[21:00] | I can connect a few too. | 我也能联系几件事 |
[21:01] | Let’s start with Jeff Malone. | 先说杰夫·马龙吧 |
[21:02] | A man who used to work at the S.E.C. | 他曾在证监会工作 |
[21:04] | Now conveniently works at Pearson Specter. | 现在跳槽去了皮尔逊-斯佩克特 |
[21:06] | It’s not against the law to change jobs. | 跳槽又不犯法 |
[21:08] | Yes, but why did he change jobs? | 没错 但他为什么要跳槽呢 |
[21:10] | Because he was instructed to come after us | 因为有人让他代表证监会 |
[21:12] | on behalf of the S.E.C. | 来对付我们 |
[21:14] | So he says. | 那是他的说法 |
[21:15] | I think it’s because he wanted to work with his girlfriend | 我认为他跳槽是为了和他女朋友 |
[21:17] | Jessica Pearson. | 杰西卡·皮尔逊一起工作 |
[21:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:20] | Ms. Pearson hired Mr. Malone, | 皮尔逊女士雇佣马龙先生 |
[21:22] | because if you’re planning to break some rules, | 是因为一个人想犯法 |
[21:24] | you need someone to navigate them for you. | 总要有人来代劳 |
[21:26] | Who better to do that | 谁会比一个 |
[21:26] | than your boyfriend who works at the S.E.C.? | 在证监会工作的男友更合适呢 |
[21:29] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[21:30] | Do you have any proof of this allegation? | 你有证据支撑这一指控吗 |
[21:32] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[21:35] | I can call you up to the stand, or we can do this right now. | 我可以申请传唤你 或者现在就质证 |
[21:41] | Were you seeing Jeff Malone | 杰夫·马龙在证监会工作期间 |
[21:43] | during the time that he worked for the S.E.C.? | 你在跟他交往吗 |
[21:52] | Please let the record reflect Ms. Pearson said yes. | 请记下皮尔逊女士说”是” |
[21:55] | Well, a romantic relationship isn’t proof of a conspiracy, | 恋爱关系并不能证明两人合谋 |
[21:58] | but it’s not irrelevant. | 但也并非毫无关联 |
[22:00] | I’ll allow you to move forward with depositions. | 我允许你开始进行取证 |
[22:04] | I don’t care what we have to do. | 我不管要做什么 |
[22:06] | I’m not losing to that son of a bitch. | 我才不要输给那个混蛋 |
[22:12] | Despite what we just proved, you’re not losing to him, | 不管我们刚证明了什么 但你不是输给他 |
[22:14] | you’re losing to me. | 而是输给我 |
[22:15] | And as far as depositions go, | 到了取证阶段 |
[22:18] | now it’s our turn. | 该我们出牌了 |
[22:29] | Louis. | 路易 |
[22:31] | Is there something I can help you with? | 有什么我能帮得上的吗 |
[22:34] | I was just thinking | 我只是在想 |
[22:36] | things were so much simpler | 我还在这间办公室的时候 |
[22:38] | when I was in here. | 一切都单纯多了 |
[22:39] | Yeah, Louis… | 是啊 路易 |
[22:41] | I know about you and Jessica. | 我知道了你和杰西卡的事 |
[22:43] | What? | 什么 |
[22:45] | It came out in court. | 法庭上公开了 |
[22:47] | See, I thought you were using me to get ahead, | 我以为你是想利用我往上爬 |
[22:50] | when you really just wanted to spend more time with Jessica. | 原来你只是想和杰西卡多相处一会儿 |
[22:55] | What are you doin’ in here, Louis? | 你来这儿干什么 路易 |
[22:56] | I’m here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[22:59] | You wanted to be my friend, and I rejected you | 你想和我做朋友 我却拒绝了你 |
[23:01] | because you were trying to protect her. | 只因为你想保护她 |
[23:06] | You must’ve felt so alone. | 你一定很孤独 |
[23:08] | And believe me, | 相信我 |
[23:09] | I know what it’s like to feel alone. | 我知道孤独是什么滋味 |
[23:13] | – You’re not alone. – Oh, I am. | -你不孤独 -我孤独 |
[23:16] | Jessica said that I’m responsible | 杰西卡说 |
[23:16] | for everything that’s happening, | 我是这一切的罪魁祸首 |
[23:18] | and she was right. | 她说得对 |
[23:21] | No one made me make that dirty deal with Forstman, | 没人逼我跟傅滋曼做非法交易 |
[23:24] | and now she won’t forgive me. | 现在她不会原谅我了 |
[23:25] | I’m alone. | 我孤立无援 |
[23:28] | And you want me to talk to her for you. | 你想让我帮你跟她说情 |
[23:31] | You’re the only one I can go to, Jeff. | 我只能找你了 杰夫 |
[23:35] | And you’re the closest person she has. | 你是她最亲近的人 |
[23:40] | Sure, Louis. | 没问题 路易 |
[23:42] | I’ll talk to Jessica for you. | 我会帮你说情的 |
[23:53] | You’re off the hook with Cahill. | 卡荷尔不会对付你了 |
[23:55] | He’s gonna start with me and Harvey in the morning. | 他明早会先问询我和哈维 |
[23:58] | Am I? | 不会了吗 |
[24:00] | – Are you what? – Off the hook. | -不会什么 -来对付我 |
[24:04] | Rachel… | 瑞秋 |
[24:06] | I didn’t mean for what happened to happen. | 发生这种事 我也不愿意 |
[24:10] | – But it did. – I know. | -但还是发生了 -我知道 |
[24:15] | – Mike– – I still haven’t gotten | -迈克 -你告诉我之后 |
[24:16] | a full night’s sleep since you told me. | 我还没睡过一晚安稳觉 |
[24:18] | I know that you’re not completely over it. | 我知道你心里还有芥蒂 |
[24:24] | But things are gonna come up, and I– | 但以后还会有别的事情 我… |
[24:27] | Want me to not be vicious and cruel. | 希望我别变得恶毒无情 |
[24:30] | Do you think that’s possible? | 你觉得这可能吗 |
[24:32] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[24:35] | I hope so too. | 我也这么希望 |
[24:40] | If it means anything, | 如果能让你好受点 |
[24:43] | I haven’t gotten a good night’s sleep | 这些事发生之后 |
[24:45] | since any of this happened either. | 我也没睡过好觉 |
[24:49] | Maybe we can both give it a shot tonight. | 也许我们今晚可以试着好好睡一觉 |
[25:00] | Let’s start with one for you, Mr. Ross. | 先从你开始吧 罗斯先生 |
[25:03] | Were you on good terms with him when you left? | 你离开律所时跟他关系很好 对吧 |
[25:07] | – Yes. – Oh. | -是的 -是吗 |
[25:09] | Well, then, why weren’t you representing him | 那在吉利斯工业收购案中 |
[25:11] | on the Gillis Industries takeover? | 你为什么没有代理他 |
[25:12] | Because he wasn’t technically our client at the time. | 因为他当时严格来说不算我们的客户 |
[25:16] | Well, if you’re on such good terms, | 如果你俩关系那么好 |
[25:17] | why wasn’t he a client? | 他为什么不是你的客户 |
[25:18] | Because sometimes brothers fight. | 兄弟偶尔也会闹别扭 |
[25:21] | And sometimes they pretend to fight. | 有时他们会假装闹别扭 |
[25:24] | What are you getting at? | 你是什么意思 |
[25:25] | I’m getting at the fact that you supposedly | 我是说 收购案一开始 |
[25:27] | were fighting when this thing started, | 你俩在闹别扭 |
[25:29] | yet you claim that you weren’t fighting when it ended. | 可收购案结束时 你又说你们没闹别扭 |
[25:31] | Who says we weren’t fighting when it ended? | 谁说我们结束时没闹别扭了 |
[25:33] | You did, when you hired him back. | 你 因为你重新雇佣了他 |
[25:35] | Yeah, and the Cowboys signed Deion Sanders, | 尽管是宿敌 达拉斯牛仔队还是 |
[25:37] | Even though they were rivals. | 签下了迪昂·桑德斯[橄榄球星] |
[25:38] | You want to know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[25:40] | ‘Cause he was awesome, | 因为他是名出色的球员 |
[25:41] | and they were tired of him intercepting their passes. | 牛仔队不想再让他断他们的球 |
[25:43] | He didn’t intercept passes for you. | 他可没帮你断球 |
[25:45] | He fumbled the ball. | 他漏球了 |
[25:46] | Bullshit. He hit it out of the park. | 胡扯 他干得很出色[打出全垒打] |
[25:48] | What park are you playing at? | 你是在为谁工作 |
[25:49] | He sides with Walter Gillis, buys a ton of shares, | 他力挺沃尔特·吉利斯 买了大量股份 |
[25:53] | then ditches poor Walter, | 接着把可怜的沃尔特一脚踢开 |
[25:54] | and then walks away from the whole thing. | 然后从整件事里抽身而出 |
[25:55] | Why would you even want a guy like this on your team? | 你怎么会想要雇佣这样的人 |
[25:58] | What am I missing? | 我漏掉什么了吗 |
[25:59] | You’re missing the fact that he kicked ass his first time out, | 你漏掉了他第一次业务就非常出色 |
[26:02] | and anybody would be lucky to have him. | 能够拥有他是一种幸运 |
[26:03] | Then why didn’t anybody take him? | 那为什么没人要他 |
[26:06] | What? | 什么 |
[26:07] | I checked with every major law firm in the city, | 我查过城里每家大律所 |
[26:09] | and not one of them received a resume from you. | 没人收到过你的简历 |
[26:11] | Why is that? Because it’s clear as day. | 为什么 因为显而易见 |
[26:14] | You’re hiding something, and I’ll tell you what it is. | 你在隐瞒什么 我告诉你是什么 |
[26:17] | It’s because you always knew that he was coming back | 你一直知道他会回来 |
[26:19] | because you and he were in this together the whole time. | 因为你俩一直在串通 |
[26:22] | The problem with your theory is | 你这套理论的漏洞在于 |
[26:23] | neither one of us got a nickel from this | 我俩没有从这次所谓的合谋中 |
[26:25] | alleged collusion, | 获利一分钱 |
[26:26] | and you’ve got no proof we did. | 你没有证据 |
[26:27] | Yeah, and you’re never gonna find any, | 没错 你也永远找不到证据 |
[26:28] | because it doesn’t exist. | 因为证据根本不存在 |
[26:31] | So you’re both insisting that neither one of you | 这么说你俩都坚持没有从中 |
[26:33] | got any money? | 获利一分钱 |
[26:34] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[26:36] | That tells me that someone else did. | 这说明获利的是别人 |
[26:42] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢 先生们 |
[26:43] | I believe you showed me where I should focus my manpower. | 你们告诉了我该把火力集中到哪里 |
[26:46] | Somewhere in those files | 那些文件中 |
[26:48] | there’s a payment from somewhere to someone, | 有一笔从某处支付给某人的款项 |
[26:50] | and I’m gonna find it, | 我会找到它 |
[26:51] | because you can’t hide money from the S.E.C. | 别想在证监会眼皮底下藏钱 |
[27:02] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[27:06] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – Tell you what? | -你为什么不告诉我 -告诉你什么 |
[27:07] | About Louis making a dirty deal with Forstman. | 路易跟傅滋曼做违法交易的事 |
[27:10] | – He told you. – He thought I already knew. | -他告诉你了 -他以为我早知道了 |
[27:13] | He found out we were together, | 他知道了我们在交往 |
[27:14] | and unlike you, he assumed that people in relationships | 和你不同 他认为情侣之间 |
[27:17] | share shit like that. | 不会隐瞒这种破事 |
[27:19] | Goddamn ticking time bomb. | 那个该死的定时炸弹 |
[27:20] | Do you hear yourself? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[27:22] | I’m coming to you with a problem between you and me, | 我来这里是想谈咱俩的问题 |
[27:25] | and you’re focused on Louis. | 可你却只关注路易 |
[27:27] | I’m focused on Louis because right now his actions | 我关注他是因为他的行为 |
[27:29] | threaten this entire firm. | 正威胁到整个律所 |
[27:30] | Which brings me right back to where we started. | 于是话题又回到一开始了 |
[27:32] | Why didn’t you tell me about Louis | 我问你为什么要抓伍德尔的把柄时 |
[27:34] | when I asked you what the dirt on Woodall was for? | 你为什么不告诉我路易的事 |
[27:37] | I didn’t tell you | 我没告诉你 |
[27:39] | because I didn’t want you in the position of | 是因为我不想让你 |
[27:40] | having to lie for me in a deposition. | 在取证时为我撒谎 |
[27:44] | Is that “Focused on you and me” enough? | 这够不够”关注咱俩的问题” |
[27:49] | Jessica… | 杰西卡 |
[27:52] | When are you gonna understand | 你什么时候才能明白 |
[27:53] | that I can handle crossing lines, | 我能接受触犯法律 |
[27:55] | but I won’t handle you lying to me? | 但我不能接受你骗我 |
[27:59] | Now, how much trouble are we in? | 我们到底有多大麻烦 |
[28:01] | That’s what I’m gonna find out. | 我也想知道 |
[28:10] | – Louis, did you see this? – No, what is it? | -路易 你看这个了吗 -没 什么东西 |
[28:11] | It’s Cahill’s deposition with Harvey and Mike. | 卡荷尔对哈维和迈克的取证 |
[28:16] | Skip to the end. | 直接看最后 |
[28:20] | Jesus Christ, he’s honing in like a bloodhound. | 天啊 他鼻子跟猎犬一样灵 |
[28:22] | It’s only a matter of time. | 查到我只是时间问题了 |
[28:24] | There’s got to be a way we can get this filed– | 肯定有办法把这个… |
[28:25] | There isn’t. | 没办法了 |
[28:27] | – Louis. – I’m done. | -路易 -我完了 |
[28:32] | I’m done. | 我完了 |
[28:37] | And if I don’t do something now, | 而且如果我现在不做些什么 |
[28:38] | So are Harvey and Mike. | 哈维和迈克就也完了 |
[28:41] | – Where are you going? – To finish what I started. | -你去哪 -去收拾我制造的残局 |
[28:44] | – You know what I think? – What? | -知道我在想什么吗 -什么 |
[28:46] | I think we both could’ve used a better lawyer | 我在想 出庭作证时 |
[28:47] | in that deposition. | 我们俩可以用更好点的律师 |
[28:49] | – You think this is funny? – No, I don’t. | -你觉得很好玩吗 -不 不觉得 |
[28:51] | Then help me figure a way out, | 那就帮我想办法 |
[28:52] | because if we don’t, they’re gonna find out about Louis, | 如果不那么做 他们就会发现路易的事 |
[28:55] | and everything Cahill’s been saying about us | 而卡荷尔给我们扣的帽子 |
[28:58] | is gonna start looking true. | 也会感觉越来越真 |
[28:59] | We have to stop Cahill from going through those files. | 我们不能让卡荷尔看那些文件了 |
[29:01] | – We tried that. – we have to try again. | -我们已经试过了 -还得再试试 |
[29:03] | We have to prove that Cahill is only on this investigation | 我们得证明卡荷尔只调查这一个案子 |
[29:06] | because Woodall hates you. | 就因为伍德尔很讨厌你 |
[29:07] | The problem is we don’t have a link between them. | 问题是我们不能证明他们之间有联系 |
[29:10] | And they have a link between Jessica and Malone. | 可他们却能证明杰西卡和马龙有联系 |
[29:12] | So we’d have to convince Judge Hopkins | 所以我们必须让霍普金斯法官相信 |
[29:15] | Their relationship has nothing to do with this whole thing, | 他俩的恋情跟整件事毫无关系 |
[29:18] | which… we’ll never be able to do. | 而我们根本做不到 |
[29:21] | How do they even know about Jessica and Malone? | 他们怎么可能知道杰西卡和马龙的事呢 |
[29:23] | I don’t know. Someone at the S.E.C. | 不知道 肯定是马龙还在那工作的时候 |
[29:25] | must’ve seen them together while Malone was still working there. | 证监会的什么人看到他们在一起了 |
[29:26] | You think they were holding hands? | 看到他们牵手了吗 |
[29:28] | Come on, Harvey, this is Jessica we’re talking about. | 拜托 哈维 我们说的可是杰西卡啊 |
[29:30] | Talking about me, what? | 说我什么 |
[29:32] | Holy shit, you’re right. | 我去 你说得对 |
[29:33] | She was married, and I didn’t even know it. | 她过结婚我都不知道 |
[29:35] | Cahill had us followed without authorization. | 卡荷尔没有授权却一直纠缠我们 |
[29:37] | And there’s no way he had authorization | 那么他追查政府公职人员 |
[29:39] | to follow a government official. | 肯定也没有授权 |
[29:42] | You need to pay that man a visit. | 你得去见见他 |
[29:43] | I need to pay that man a visit. | 要去见他的人是我 |
[29:49] | Yep. | 请进 |
[29:52] | Oh, sorry, maybe you didn’t hear the news. | 抱歉 你可能还没听说 |
[29:54] | Jeff Malone doesn’t work here anymore. | 杰夫·马龙已经不在这工作了 |
[29:55] | And I’m guessing you know exactly where he is, | 那么我猜你知道他在哪 |
[29:57] | since you’ve been following him for months. | 因为你已经跟踪他好几个月了 |
[29:58] | I haven’t been following him at all. | 我从没跟踪过他 |
[30:00] | I’ve been following you. | 我追查的是你们 |
[30:01] | Well, it doesn’t really matter who you followed, | 你查谁无关紧要 |
[30:03] | since there’s no way you got authorization. | 因为你不可能得到授权 |
[30:05] | You think Judge Hopkins is going to look into | 你认为霍普金斯法官 |
[30:07] | those dreamy brown eyes of yours | 会看着你迷离的棕色眼睛 |
[30:09] | and drop the case because of that? | 而因着迷放弃这个案子吗 |
[30:10] | No, I think you’re gonna drop it. | 不 我认为你会放弃它 |
[30:13] | ‘Cause if you don’t, | 因为否则 |
[30:15] | it’s no longer malicious prosecution. | 那就不再是诬告那么简单了 |
[30:17] | it’s abuse of power. | 那是滥用职权 |
[30:19] | You did it to Mike Ross, you did it to me. | 你对迈克·罗斯这么干过 也对我这么干过 |
[30:21] | And we’re gonna find out who else you did it to. | 而我们会查出你还对谁这么干过 |
[30:23] | Take a shot. | 你试试看吧 |
[30:24] | It’ll take you two years to make a case. | 那么做会让你一个案子耗费两年时间 |
[30:26] | And even if it sticks, I’ll get a slap on the wrist, | 就算案子成立 我也只会得到轻微处罚 |
[30:28] | but Harvey Specter will already be in prison. | 而哈维·斯佩克特那时已经在坐牢了 |
[30:31] | You dirty son of a bitch. | 你这个下流的混账 |
[30:33] | Dirty? | 下流 |
[30:34] | I may bend the rules, but I’m doing it because you are guilty. | 我也许违规了 但我那么做是因为你有罪 |
[30:37] | That’s exactly what Eric Woodall said | 我们让他屁滚尿流之前 |
[30:39] | before we got his ass fired. | 埃里克·伍德尔也说过一样的话 |
[30:41] | Well, I’ll tell you what I told Harvey. | 跟哈维说过的话 我再跟你说一遍 |
[30:42] | I’m not Eric Woodall, | 我不是埃里克·伍德尔 |
[30:43] | and sending some guy named Louis Litt | 派那个叫路易·利特的人 |
[30:45] | to confess to some fabricated bullshit | 来承认一些编造出来的屁话 |
[30:48] | isn’t gonna make me stop. | 是不会让我住手的 |
[30:49] | It’s gonna make me come at you harder. | 反而会让我更努力地追查下去 |
[30:59] | Maybe no news is good news. | 也许没消息就是好消息 |
[31:02] | All right, maybe no news means bad news. | 好吧 没消息也有可能是坏消息 |
[31:05] | When it comes to Jessica, no news is no news. | 发生在杰西卡身上 没消息就是没消息 |
[31:09] | Harvey, you have a minute? | 哈维 有空吗 |
[31:10] | What do you want, Louis? | 你想干嘛 路易 |
[31:12] | I’d prefer to tell you alone. | 我想跟你单独说 |
[31:14] | Mike knows everything, so spit it out. | 迈克什么都知道 尽管说吧 |
[31:16] | Okay, um, but I think you both should know | 好吧 我觉得你俩应该明白 |
[31:19] | that whatever happens to me, | 不管我身上发生了什么事 |
[31:21] | I had the dignity to come to you and tell you like a man. | 我都是很有尊严地来这 像个男人一样说出来 |
[31:23] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[31:24] | He did exactly what I told him not to do. | 他干了我明确告诉他不可以做的事 |
[31:26] | He went to the S.E.C., and he confessed. | 他去了证监会 供认了一切 |
[31:28] | Wait, Jessica, please. | 杰西卡 等等 拜托 |
[31:30] | Please what? Don’t kill you? | 拜托什么 别杀你吗 |
[31:31] | Because one thing is for sure. | 因为有一件事是板上定钉的 |
[31:33] | When all this is over, I’m gonna fire the shit out of you. | 当一切结束之后 我会把你炒掉 |
[31:36] | Fire me? | 炒我 |
[31:38] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该感谢我 |
[31:40] | I read the transcript. | 我读了文录 |
[31:41] | Cahill knows about the hidden payment. | 卡荷尔知道被隐匿的交易 |
[31:44] | I went there to save all of you! | 我去把你们都救下来了 |
[31:46] | And I told you the second you did that, | 我也告诉过你 如果你那么做 |
[31:48] | these two go from being probably innocent | 他们俩就从或许无罪 |
[31:51] | to definitely guilty. | 变成绝对有罪 |
[31:52] | Goddamn idiot. | 天大的傻瓜 |
[31:53] | Wait a second. We– | 等一下 我们… |
[31:55] | Louis, if you confessed, then why are you here? | 路易 你去认罪了 为什么还能站在这 |
[31:57] | They sent me home. | 他们让我回家了 |
[31:58] | What? | 什么 |
[31:59] | What exactly did you say to Cahill? | 你到底跟卡荷尔说了什么 |
[32:01] | I didn’t talk to Cahill. | 我没跟卡荷尔谈 |
[32:02] | I mean, I was in his office, | 我去了他的办公室 |
[32:03] | but then Eric Woodall comes in, takes me down the hall. | 可埃里克·伍德尔进来了 带我去了大厅 |
[32:06] | I confessed to him. | 我跟他坦白的 |
[32:07] | You told the head of the S.E.C. | 你跟证监会的头头承认 |
[32:09] | you committed a federal crime, and he sent you on your way? | 自己犯了罪 他居然让你走了 |
[32:11] | – Yes. – And he didn’t try to get you to implicate Harvey? | -是的 -他没要你把哈维牵连进来吗 |
[32:13] | No, in fact, | 其实 没有 |
[32:15] | he didn’t seem to care at all. | 他好像一点也不在乎 |
[32:16] | And you specifically told him about your deal with Forstman? | 你跟他明确说了跟傅滋曼的交易吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah. He said they’re not interested in little fish like me. | 是的 他说他们对我这样的小鱼小虾没兴趣 |
[32:21] | You might be a little fish to him, | 对他来说也许你是小鱼小虾 |
[32:23] | but Forstman is a goddamn whale. | 但傅滋曼对他绝对是头巨鲸 |
[32:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 都不重要 |
[32:25] | Woodall hates me: I’m the one he wants. | 伍德尔恨我 我才是他想要的 |
[32:27] | But why not use Forstman to reel you in | 可为什么不用傅滋曼来钓你 |
[32:30] | and get two for the price of one? | 达到一箭双雕的效果呢 |
[32:32] | Unless for some reason | 除非是有什么 |
[32:33] | Woodall doesn’t want to drag Forstman into this. | 伍德尔不愿拖傅滋曼下水的理由 |
[32:36] | Because they’re in bed together. | 因为他们同穿一条裤子 |
[32:39] | That’s a big leap. | 这可是很大的飞跃 |
[32:40] | Harvey, you said you told Forstman | 哈维 你说你跟傅滋曼说 |
[32:41] | the S.E.C. was on his ass, | 证监会在追究他 |
[32:43] | and he acted like he was wearing a teflon suit. | 他却表现出一副金刚护体的样子 |
[32:45] | He acted the same way with me. | 他对我也是那幅德性 |
[32:47] | And when assholes act invincible, | 而一个混混之所以表现出一副无敌的样子 |
[32:48] | it’s because they think they are. | 是因为他们认为自己确实无敌 |
[32:50] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 这是唯一说得通的解释 |
[32:52] | You two find the link between those two, | 你们俩去找证据证明他们之间有联系 |
[32:54] | and find it tonight. | 今晚就要找到 |
[33:10] | This could be something. | 这个可能有用 |
[33:12] | Look. | 看 |
[33:14] | In April of last year, | 去年四月 |
[33:16] | Charles Forstman made huge contributions to these three senators. | 查尔斯·傅滋曼给这三个参议员捐了一大笔钱 |
[33:21] | So what? He’s got money to burn. | 那又怎么样 他有的是钱可烧 |
[33:23] | Yeah, but four weeks later, | 没错 但四周之后 |
[33:24] | these same senators helped appoint Eric Woodall | 这三个参议员指名埃里克·伍德尔 |
[33:26] | to head the New York office of the S.E.C. | 当上了证监会纽约办公室的一把手 |
[33:28] | That doesn’t prove a direct link | 这不能证明傅滋曼和伍德尔 |
[33:29] | between Forstman and Woodall. | 有直接联系 |
[33:31] | It’s still a link, Harvey. | 但还是有联系啊 哈维 |
[33:32] | And it’s how this shit works. | 这种事情就是这样 |
[33:34] | It’s totally legal, and it’s not gonna do a thing for us. | 完全合法 对我们没有帮助 |
[33:36] | Well, what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[33:37] | A picture of him handing Woodall a bag of money? | 他递了一袋子钱给伍德尔的照片吗 |
[33:39] | Because we’re never gonna get that. | 我们永远也搞不到的 |
[33:40] | Maybe we don’t need it. | 也许不需要 |
[33:43] | You better be here with something good. | 你最好有什么好消息 |
[33:49] | I am. | 我有 |
[33:52] | Charles Forstman made me take a million dollars | 查尔斯·傅滋曼硬塞给我一百万美金 |
[33:54] | to keep from turning on him. | 以防我背叛他 |
[33:56] | What if he made Woodall take a taste too? | 如果他对伍德尔也用过这招呢 |
[33:58] | You think we don’t know that? | 你认为我们想不到吗 |
[33:59] | That’s the “Bag of money” Problem. | 又回到一袋子钱的问题上了 |
[34:01] | It wouldn’t be a bag of money, | 不会是一袋子钱 |
[34:02] | because if it’s untraceable, | 因为如果那笔钱无从追踪 |
[34:03] | he wouldn’t have leverage over Woodall. | 他就无法要挟伍德尔了 |
[34:04] | That’s great, but we can’t get access | 说得对 但是我们是不可能 |
[34:07] | to Woodall’s bank accounts. | 查看伍德尔的银行账户的 |
[34:08] | We can’t. | 我们确实不能 |
[34:09] | But Cahill can. | 但卡荷尔可以 |
[34:11] | Okay, what good does that do us, huh? | 好吧 那又有什么用呢 |
[34:12] | – They’re together. – What if they’re not? | -他们是一伙的 -如果不是呢 |
[34:17] | I told you, I went to see Cahill. | 我告诉过你 我去见卡荷尔 |
[34:19] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在 |
[34:20] | Five minutes later, Eric Woodall shows up. | 五分钟之后埃里克·伍德尔来了 |
[34:22] | I say two words: “Charles Forstman”. | 我只说了一句 “查尔斯·傅滋曼” |
[34:24] | He hustles me outta there like I’m his mistress | 他就催着我出去 好像我是他的情妇 |
[34:26] | with his wife coming up the driveway. | 而他老婆正开车进门似的 |
[34:27] | Why would he not wait for Cahill? | 他为什么不等卡荷尔呢 |
[34:31] | You want us to get Cahill to turn on Woodall. | 你想让我们说服卡荷尔把矛头指向伍德尔 |
[34:33] | Damn right I do. | 说得没错 |
[34:34] | Maybe Louis is right. | 也许路易说得对 |
[34:36] | Maybe there are lines that Woodall’s willing to cross | 也许伍德尔越过了一条卡荷尔不愿意 |
[34:38] | that Cahill won’t. | 越过的底线 |
[34:39] | That’s a big “Maybe.” | 这”也许”得太大胆了 |
[34:41] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[34:43] | No, I don’t. | 没有 |
[34:45] | Look, guys, we all know that Jessica’s gonna fire me after this. | 你们也知道这事之后杰西卡就会炒了我 |
[34:51] | I just want to help, | 我只是想帮点忙 |
[34:53] | make things right. | 纠正错误 |
[34:58] | Get your coat. | 去穿外套 |
[35:07] | You really looking through those all by yourself? | 你真的都是自己看这些文件的吗 |
[35:10] | Are the witches of Eastwick here to tell me | 各位东镇女巫是来教我 |
[35:12] | how to run my department? | 如何管理我的部门吗 |
[35:13] | We’re here to make things easier for you. | 我们是来帮你减轻负担的 |
[35:15] | Buried in one of these boxes is a copy of this. | 这些盒子里头有一份这个文件的副本 |
[35:20] | It proves collusion. | 能证明有合谋罪 |
[35:21] | Not between me and Mike. | 不是我和迈克 |
[35:23] | Between him and Charles Forstman. | 是他和查尔斯·傅滋曼勾结 |
[35:26] | And you’re just gonna give this to me? | 你就直接送给我了 是吗 |
[35:27] | Yup. | 对 |
[35:28] | And you’re gonna give it to Woodall, | 你还要给伍德尔 |
[35:29] | and we’re gonna see what he says. | 看看他会说什么 |
[35:31] | And what he’s gonna say is that he doesn’t give a shit | 他会说他根本不在乎什么 |
[35:33] | about Charles Forstman, | 查尔斯·傅滋曼 |
[35:34] | just like he told me when I confessed to him. | 就跟我向他认罪时 他说的一样 |
[35:36] | What exactly are you implying? | 你们到底在暗示什么 |
[35:37] | We’re not implying anything. | 我们没暗示什么 |
[35:38] | We’re telling you that after Woodall lost his job, | 我们在告诉你 伍德尔失去工作后 |
[35:40] | Forstman got him installed at the S.E.C., | 傅滋曼把他安排到了证监会 |
[35:43] | and all he had to do in return was protect Forstman. | 作为回报 他只需保护傅滋曼 |
[35:46] | Where’s the proof? | 证据在哪里 |
[35:47] | In Eric Woodall’s bank accounts. | 在埃里克·伍德尔的银行账户里 |
[35:48] | Oh, so you want me to go through his bank accounts | 所以你是要我根据你的说法 |
[35:50] | based on your word. | 去查他的银行账户 |
[35:52] | You followed us based on his bullshit. | 你听了他的鬼话 就来查我们了啊 |
[35:54] | Based on the word of my friend. | 那是我朋友的要求 |
[35:55] | Why don’t you ask your friend if he has a problem | 你为什么不问问你朋友 他肯不肯 |
[35:57] | giving you access to his accounts? | 让你查他的账户 |
[35:59] | If he doesn’t, then we’re wrong, | 如果他不肯 那我们就错了 |
[36:00] | and we’ve just handed you the smoking gun. | 我们刚把铁证交给你 |
[36:02] | And if you’re right, you want me to let him | 如果你们是对的 你们想让我 |
[36:04] | off the hook for what he did. | 让他免受惩罚 |
[36:05] | Woodall already said he’s a little fish. | 伍德尔已经说了他只是条小鱼 |
[36:07] | We’re asking you to throw him back in the water. | 我们只是想请你把他丢回水里去 |
[36:10] | What the hell’s going on in here? | 这里在干什么 |
[36:12] | Hey, Eric. | 埃里克 |
[36:13] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[36:14] | Sean, isn’t this great that we’re all together? | 肖恩 这下我们人齐了不是很好嘛 |
[36:15] | Did you see me come in? | 你看到我进来了吗 |
[36:17] | Afraid of what I’d say? | 担心我会说什么吗 |
[36:18] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:20] | Eric, these gentlemen came in here | 埃里克 这几位先生们过来 |
[36:22] | with these wild accusations | 提出了疯狂的指控 |
[36:24] | that you and Charles Forstman are in bed together. | 说你和查尔斯·傅滋曼串通一气 |
[36:26] | A bed filled with Forstman’s money. | 掉在傅滋曼的钱窝里了 |
[36:29] | Yes, Charles Forstman gave me millions of dollars. | 没错 查尔斯·傅滋曼给了我几百万美元 |
[36:32] | That’s why I drive a Subaru. | 所以我才会只开着一辆斯巴鲁 |
[36:34] | Yeah, I didn’t spend the money he gave me either. | 是啊 我也没花他给我的钱 |
[36:36] | That doesn’t mean he didn’t make me take it. | 但那不意味着他没逼我拿钱 |
[36:37] | I don’t give a shit. I’m not you. | 我才不管呢 我又不是你 |
[36:39] | Eric, obviously these allegations are crazy. | 埃里克 这些指控太不可理喻了 |
[36:42] | Of course they are. | 当然 |
[36:43] | So just… | 那就… |
[36:46] | prove it to ’em you’ve got nothing to hide. | 向他们证明你光明磊落 无需隐藏 |
[36:53] | This is ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[36:55] | I…am not gonna dignify… | 我 不会给他们面子… |
[37:02] | I’m your boss. | 我是你上司 |
[37:06] | Gentlemen, give me a minute. | 先生们 给我一分钟 |
[37:07] | Yep. | 好 |
[37:10] | And by a minute, he means 10 to 15 years. | 他的一分钟 指的是10到15年 |
[37:15] | In about a half an hour, you’re gonna need | 半小时后 你将需要一位 |
[37:17] | a really good lawyer. | 非常厉害的律师 |
[37:19] | And when that happens, | 到那时候 |
[37:21] | don’t call me. | 可别找我 |
[37:35] | Which lawyer do you think Woodall called? | 你觉得伍德尔会找哪个律师 |
[37:36] | Well, if he was smart, he would call Daniel Hardman. | 如果他够聪明 他应该找丹尼尔·哈德曼 |
[37:39] | The best person to defend a criminal is a criminal. | 最适合为罪犯辩护的人 是另一个罪犯 |
[37:41] | And Hardman’s a much better lawyer than you anyways. | 哈德曼是一位比你优秀得多的律师 |
[37:43] | Oh, very funny. | 真好笑 |
[37:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:48] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[38:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[38:02] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力的 |
[38:11] | Donna told me she already said this to you, | 唐娜说她已经跟你说过了 |
[38:13] | but I want you to hear it from me. | 但我还是想亲口跟你说 |
[38:16] | I wouldn’t be back here if it wasn’t for Louis. | 如果不是路易 我不可能回来 |
[38:21] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来解决 |
[38:30] | Woodall’s taken care of, and so is everything else. | 搞定伍德尔了 其他事也都解决了 |
[38:33] | – Not everything. – Jessica– | -不是所有事 -杰西卡 |
[38:35] | Harvey, I’ve already made up my mind. | 哈维 我已经决定了 |
[38:38] | You weren’t there. He helped get us out of this. | 你不在场 他帮我们摆脱了困境 |
[38:41] | After he put us goddamn in it. | 是他把我们拖入泥潭的 |
[38:43] | And I put us in it just as much, | 我也曾害我们深陷泥潭 |
[38:45] | the day I hired Mike Ross. | 我雇用迈克·罗斯那天就是 |
[38:47] | Are you looking to save Louis, | 你是想救路易 |
[38:48] | or to get yourself fired too? | 还是也想被炒了 |
[38:50] | I’m saying he did some bad shit, | 我是说他确实捅了篓子 |
[38:52] | but so have I, and so have you. | 但我也有过 你也有过 |
[38:55] | You and I don’t mess shit up. | 但你我可没有搞砸 |
[38:57] | We fix it. | 我们都及时补救了 |
[38:58] | Which is what he did today. | 他今天也是这样做的 |
[39:00] | You want to talk about what he did? | 你想聊聊他做了什么吗 |
[39:02] | I told him not to confess, and he went straight down | 我让他别去认罪 他却直接跑到证监会 |
[39:04] | to the S.E.C., and he sang like a canary, | 像个告密的小婊子 |
[39:07] | after he did the same thing with Jeff Malone. | 之前他也是那样去找杰夫·马龙的 |
[39:09] | – That doesn’t– – Doesn’t what? | -那不… -不什么 |
[39:11] | That’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 那还只是冰山一角 |
[39:13] | Let’s talk about his greatest hits. | 再来说说他的辉煌历史 |
[39:16] | Last year, he blew up our merger negotiations | 去年 他毁了我们的合并谈判 |
[39:19] | because of a cat. | 就因为一只猫 |
[39:21] | This year, he led Mike Ross straight to Charles Forstman. | 今年 他指引迈克·罗斯去找查尔斯·傅滋曼 |
[39:25] | He unwound the Wexler shares | 在我明确叮嘱他不准之后 |
[39:26] | after I specifically told him not to, | 他还是放出了韦克斯勒股份 |
[39:28] | and to top it all off, | 最厉害的是 |
[39:30] | He took a million-dollar payout to commit tax fraud | 他拿了一百万美元回扣 进行了税务欺诈 |
[39:33] | that could’ve landed you ten years in jail. | 那可能会让你吃十年牢饭 |
[39:36] | And he didn’t tell us about that until it was too late, | 直到一切都太晚之后他才告诉我们 |
[39:38] | and he only did that because he had to. | 他那样做只是因为不得不这样做 |
[39:40] | I’m still not doin’ it. | 我还是不愿意 |
[39:42] | I tell him to do something, | 我让他做什么事 |
[39:43] | and he never goddamn does it. | 他就是不照办 |
[39:47] | Now, I told myself I’m gonna do something. | 现在我告诉自己要做一件事 |
[39:50] | and I’m gonna goddamn do it. | 我就一定要做 |
[39:57] | Then let me do it. | 那就让我来吧 |
[40:03] | Why you and not me? | 为什么要让你去而不是我 |
[40:05] | Because you want to deliver the message | 因为你想表达的是 |
[40:07] | “His services are no longer needed,” | “我们不再需要他了” |
[40:10] | and I want to tell him “Good-bye.” | 而我要跟他说的是”再见” |
[40:13] | You’re really going to do this? | 你真打算去说吗 |
[40:29] | Harvey, this place is all he has. | 哈维 这里是他仅有的一切 |
[40:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:36] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[40:47] | Dear Harvey and Jessica, | 亲爱的哈维和杰西卡 |
[40:49] | there comes a time | 作为男人 |
[40:50] | when a man must look at himself in the mirror, | 都有照照镜子 审视自我 |
[40:53] | to judge himself instead of waiting to be judged by others. | 而不是等别人来评判自己的时刻 |
[40:57] | And for me, that time is now. | 对我而言 这个时刻到了 |
[41:01] | You both know I came to Pearson Specter | 你们都知道 我刚从法学院毕业 |
[41:02] | right out of law school, but what you may not know is | 就来到皮尔逊-斯佩克特 但你们也许不知道的是 |
[41:06] | this is the only place I’ve ever worked. | 这是我唯一工作过的地方 |
[41:09] | It’s the only place I’ve ever wanted to work. | 也是我唯一想工作的地方 |
[41:13] | It is my life… | 这里是我的生活 |
[41:15] | It is my home… | 是我的家 |
[41:18] | And the people that work here are my family. | 在这里工作的人 是我的家人 |
[41:22] | You’re like my parents. | 你们就像我的父母 |
[41:24] | And the partners, they’re like my brothers, | 而合伙人们就像我的兄弟 |
[41:26] | and associates under my care are like my children. | 我手下的律师们 就像我的孩子 |
[41:29] | And I’m ashamed to admit it, but… | 我很愧于承认 但是 |
[41:31] | I put all of you in jeopardy for my own personal gain. | 我确实为了个人利益 害你们身陷危急 |
[41:35] | I told myself it was for the greater good, | 我告诉自己那是为了更大的利益 |
[41:36] | but the truth is I just wanted to feel | 但实际上 我只是想 |
[41:38] | on the same level as both of you, I… | 与你们平起平坐 我… |
[41:42] | I can deny that no longer. | 我再也不能否认这点 |
[41:44] | I can excuse my actions no longer. | 也不能再原谅我的行为 |
[41:47] | Although we’ve had our differences over the years, | 尽管我们过去几年一直有分歧 |
[41:49] | there are no two people I respect more. | 但你们依然是我最尊敬的两个人 |
[41:53] | Your names are on the wall for a reason, | 你们能做命名合伙人是有原因的 |
[41:56] | and mine is not for a reason. | 而我不能做 也是有原因的 |
[41:59] | And I refuse to put either one of you | 我不愿让你们任何一人 |
[42:01] | through the pain of having a fire. | 承受开除员工的痛苦 |
[42:03] | So … effective immediately, | 所以 立刻生效 |
[42:06] | I, Louis Litt, | 我 路易·利特 |
[42:09] | am resigning from Pearson Specter. | 从皮尔逊-斯佩克特辞职 |
[42:12] | Please take care of my home. | 请照看好我的家 |