时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You’re the most amazing woman I have ever met. | 你是我见过的最出色的女人 |
[00:09] | Are you doing what I think you’re doing? | 你是在做我认为你在做的那件事吗 |
[00:13] | Rachel Elizabeth Zane… | 瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩 |
[00:15] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:16] | – Yes. – Yes? | -愿意 -愿意吗 |
[00:19] | You want my permission to take Mike | 你想把迈克从我身边夺走 |
[00:20] | and force him to be your associate. | 然后强迫他做你的助理 |
[00:22] | Speak now, or forever hold your peace. | 要么现在说 要么永远别出声 |
[00:23] | I got us something. | 我给咱俩弄了点东西 |
[00:24] | The perfect way to consummate our relationship. | 正好配我们的完美联手 |
[00:26] | – So just wait right here. It’s in the kitchen. – Sure. | -等我一下 我去厨房拿 -好的 |
[00:27] | I can’t let you do this. | 我可不能放任你这么做 |
[00:28] | You’re going back where you belong. | 你只是回到你本来的家 |
[00:32] | You never cared about me. | 你从来不关心我 |
[00:33] | All you care about is yourself. | 你只关心你自己 |
[00:35] | Louis, I’m not Norma. | 路易 我不是诺玛 |
[00:37] | I told you I’d never let anything happen to you, | 我说过不会让你出事 |
[00:40] | and I won’t ever. | 就绝对会遵守诺言 |
[00:42] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[00:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:46] | You know I love you, Donna. | 你知道我爱你 唐娜 |
[00:48] | You ran away, but not before you told me you loved me. | 在你告诉我你爱我之后就跑掉了 |
[00:51] | I did that because I wanted to make you feel better. | 我之所以那么说是为了让你好受点 |
[00:52] | I don’t want your pity. | 我不需要你的怜悯 |
[00:54] | You need to start thinking about a new secretary. | 你得开始想着找新秘书了 |
[00:56] | Harvey has no idea how lucky he is to have you. | 哈维根本不知道拥有你是多幸运的一件事 |
[01:02] | I’m leaving you, Harvey. | 我要离开你了 哈维 |
[01:04] | You can’t just quit. | 不能就这样辞职 |
[01:05] | I’m not quitting. | 我不是要辞职 |
[01:07] | I’m going to work for Louis. | 我要去为路易工作 |
[01:13] | So I told him I’ll cave on the billables, | 我告诉他 律师费的事我可以让步 |
[01:15] | but if he wants someone to kiss his ass all day, | 但如果他要个成天巴结他的人 |
[01:17] | he’ll have to settle for Louis. | 他得去找路易 |
[01:19] | And what did he say? | 那他怎么说 |
[01:20] | I don’t know, but we got paid | 不知道 但我们拿到了钱 |
[01:22] | and I haven’t heard from him in a week. | 他一周也没来烦我了 |
[01:24] | I have to say Harvey, all things considered, | 我得说 哈维 总体看来 |
[01:26] | you’re taking this whole Donna-Louis thing in stride. | 你对唐娜去为路易工作这件事还挺豁达的 |
[01:28] | Well, I may have my issues, but they only make me stronger. | 我虽然也有困难 但那只会让我更坚强 |
[01:32] | Good, because we’re about to walk into a room | 很好 因为我们马上要走进一间 |
[01:35] | packed with people who think they’ve got us by the balls. | 坐满自以为掐着我们命脉的人的屋子了 |
[01:37] | Well, I don’t care what they think, | 我才不管他们怎么想呢 |
[01:38] | cause I’m gonna kill it. | 我一定会大杀四方 |
[01:42] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:43] | What’s going on is I left you five messages | 情况就是 我给你留了五通留言 |
[01:46] | and you never called me back. | 你却没回话 |
[01:47] | The meeting was over an hour ago and you weren’t here. | 会议一小时前就结束了 而你们不在 |
[01:49] | Five messages? | 五通留言 |
[01:51] | Please, you have to understand, I lost my secretary. | 请你理解 我的秘书走了 |
[01:53] | I don’t give a shit. I lost my company. | 我才不管 我的公司都丢了 |
[01:55] | No, you haven’t. | 不 还没有 |
[01:56] | We can get them back. | 我们能拿回来的 |
[01:57] | I can take care of it. | 我可以解决 |
[01:58] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[01:59] | You can’t even take care of yourself. | 你连自己的事都解决不了 |
[02:02] | Sorry, Harvey. You’re on your own. | 抱歉 哈维 你只能靠自己了 |
[02:13] | And then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[02:14] | And then I get up. | 然后我醒了 |
[02:15] | And how do you feel when you get up? | 你醒来之后是什么感觉 |
[02:17] | I told you I don’t wanna talk about how I feel. | 我说了 我不想谈感受 |
[02:19] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你为什么来呢 |
[02:20] | You know what I’m doing here. | 这你清楚 |
[02:22] | I told you, your sleepless nights aren’t going to stop | 我说了 你要想治好失眠 |
[02:25] | until you accept the fact that your secretary | 就必须接受 |
[02:27] | isn’t coming back. | 你的秘书不会再回来这个事实 |
[02:28] | And I told you they’ll stop when she does. | 我也说了 等她回来了 我就不会再失眠了 |
[02:30] | So just write me another prescription | 再给我写个处方 |
[02:31] | and let me get some sleep in the meantime. | 让我在那之前能睡个安稳觉 |
[02:33] | It doesn’t work that way. | 那样是不行的 |
[02:34] | Then how does it work? | 那要怎么才行 |
[02:35] | Why don’t we start with you taking me | 你先跟我说说 |
[02:36] | through the whole story again? | 到底怎么回事吧 |
[02:38] | What the hell good is that gonna do? | 那有什么用 |
[02:39] | You want the truth? | 你想听真话吗 |
[02:41] | I think you might have left some things out. | 我觉得你可能有所隐瞒 |
[02:43] | Well, I didn’t, and I’m not about to | 我没有 我也不会 |
[02:44] | go through this whole damn thing again. | 再回顾那点烂事了 |
[02:46] | Then go and find yourself another doctor. | 那就另找个医生吧 |
[02:48] | Because I’m not writing a prescription for anything | 你不跟我开口 我是不会 |
[02:49] | without you talking to me. | 给你写处方的 |
[03:03] | I…I can’t stop staring at it. | 我就是忍不住不盯着它看 |
[03:07] | Oh, I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[03:08] | Yeah. So will everyone else. | 嗯 其他人也会发现的 |
[03:12] | Well, I mean, yeah, that’s the point. | 是啊 要的不就这效果吗 |
[03:13] | For everyone to realize that you’re my property. | 让大家知道你属于我了 |
[03:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:17] | Are you saying you own me now? | 我现在归你了吗 |
[03:19] | Oh, hell yeah, and this here | 当然 这个 |
[03:20] | is just like a little collar for your finger. | 就是你手指的项圈 |
[03:28] | Mike, seriously… | 迈克 说真的 |
[03:29] | I know we told my parents last night, | 我们昨晚告诉我父母了 |
[03:31] | but I was thinking that, in terms of work, | 但我在考虑 律所方面 |
[03:34] | maybe we should keep it to ourselves for a bit. | 或许我们暂时还是别说出去 |
[03:37] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[03:40] | – You do? – Sure. | -真的 -嗯 |
[03:42] | You know, it’s like there’s this bubble around us, | 我们身边像是有一个泡泡 |
[03:46] | and you just don’t want it to burst yet. | 你暂时还不想戳破 |
[03:48] | And you’re okay with that? | 你不介意吗 |
[03:51] | Rachel, you just agreed to spend the rest of your life with me. | 瑞秋 你刚刚答应跟我共度余生 |
[03:53] | Right now I’m pretty okay with everything. | 现在 我什么都不介意 |
[03:59] | Then it’s settled. | 那就说定了 |
[04:01] | We’ll tell Donna and that’s it. | 我们就只告诉唐娜 |
[04:02] | What? | 什么 |
[04:04] | What about the bubble? There’s no Donna in the bubble. | 那个泡泡呢 唐娜不在泡泡里啊 |
[04:05] | Come on, there’s room for Donna in the bubble. | 得了 唐娜当然在泡泡里 |
[04:07] | You realize I get to sleep with | 你知道我可以 |
[04:08] | whoever’s in the bubble, right? | 跟泡泡里的人上床吧 |
[04:10] | So long as you realize that my dad’s in the bubble. | 你知道我爸爸也在泡泡里吧 |
[04:12] | Donna it is. | 那就告诉唐娜 |
[04:15] | Come here. All right. | 过来 好了 |
[04:17] | Remember that thing online? | 记得网上那个吗 |
[04:19] | We’re doing it. | 我们要实行一下 |
[04:24] | Donna, what the hell are you doing? | 唐娜 你干什么呢 |
[04:25] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:27] | I’m getting rid of these résumés. | 丢掉这些简历 |
[04:28] | No, no. Oh, my God, woman, are you crazy? | 天呐 女人 你疯了吗 |
[04:31] | I have interviews with Norma’s replacements in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后要见诺玛的接替者 |
[04:34] | Oh, that’s gonna be hard considering the fact | 这要麻烦了 因为 |
[04:36] | that I canceled all your interviews. | 我取消了你所有的会面 |
[04:38] | Damn it, Donna, | 该死的 唐娜 |
[04:38] | those were the best candidates in the city. | 那都是本市最佳的应聘者 |
[04:39] | No, Louis, the best candidate in the city | 不 路易 本市最佳的应聘者 |
[04:43] | is standing right in front of you. | 就站在你面前 |
[04:46] | But you told me no. | 但你拒绝我了啊 |
[04:47] | And now I’m saying yes. | 现在我答应你了 |
[04:50] | This is the most amazing moment in my entire life. | 这是我这辈子最棒的时刻 |
[04:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:55] | I’ll get you a temp for a couple of weeks | 这两周我会给你找个临时工 |
[04:56] | and then we’ll get started. | 然后我们就正式开始 |
[04:58] | Wait, I’m sorry, wait. | 等等 对不起 等等 |
[04:59] | You haven’t told Harvey yet? | 你还没告诉哈维吗 |
[05:01] | I told him. I just– I have to give him two weeks. | 我告诉他了 但我得给他两周时间 |
[05:04] | Okay, you know what, on second thought, | 好吧 你知道吗 我又想了一下 |
[05:07] | as much as I appreciate the gesture, | 虽然我非常感激你的好意 |
[05:09] | I think you should just stay with Harvey. | 我认为你还是应该和哈维在一起 |
[05:10] | What are you talking about? This isn’t a gesture. | 你说什么呢 这不是什么好意 |
[05:12] | No, look, you just– | 不 听着 |
[05:13] | Do you remember Mike almost became my associate? | 你记得之前迈克差点成为我的助理律师吗 |
[05:17] | What am I talking about? Of course you do. | 我说什么呢 你当然记得 |
[05:18] | Well then, you’ll also remember that | 那你一定也记得 |
[05:19] | just as Mike had said yes, | 迈克刚刚答应了我 |
[05:21] | Harvey swoops in | 哈维就搅了进来 |
[05:22] | and he takes him back from me at the last second. | 在最后一秒钟把他抢了回去 |
[05:24] | That isn’t gonna happen. | 不会发生那种事的 |
[05:25] | What you don’t know is that I left the room. | 你不知道的是我离开了办公室 |
[05:28] | I went to get Mike this cake that said, | 我去给迈克拿了个蛋糕 |
[05:30] | “Welcome to Team Litt.” | 上面写着”欢迎来到利特团队” |
[05:32] | Two minutes later, I come back and there they are, | 等我两分钟后回来的时候 |
[05:35] | high-fiving, laughing, and then they leave. | 他们两个就在击掌 欢笑 然后一起走了 |
[05:40] | I threw the cake out. | 我就把蛋糕扔了 |
[05:46] | I cannot have that happen again with you. | 我不能接受你再做一次那样的事 |
[05:50] | Louis, I told you that isn’t gonna happen. | 路易 我说了不会再发生那种事了 |
[05:52] | Did you not just hear me? | 你没听到我的话吗 |
[05:54] | It took Harvey two minutes to steal Mike back from me. | 哈维只用了两分钟就把迈克抢回去了 |
[05:56] | With you, he has two weeks. | 在你这儿 他有两周时间 |
[06:01] | So no thank you. | 所以还是不用了 |
[06:10] | Donna, I need to get in touch with Henderson before lunch, | 唐娜 我需要在午餐之前联系上亨德森 |
[06:13] | And I need to get Braxton a bottle of wine. | 我还要给布拉克斯顿准备一瓶红酒 |
[06:15] | I took care of all that. | 都办完了 |
[06:16] | Good. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:19] | Is there anything else you want to talk about? | 你还有什么想说的吗 |
[06:21] | Not that I can think of. | 我想不到什么了 |
[06:23] | Did you really think that if you just | 你真的认为只要你装作我该主意了 |
[06:25] | acted like I changed my mind that I’d change my mind? | 我就真的会改主意吗 |
[06:28] | Oh, come on, Donna, Louis? | 得了吧 唐娜 路易 |
[06:29] | I mean, how long do you think that’s going to last? | 你觉得你俩能维持多久 |
[06:31] | It’s gonna last however long I want it to last. | 我想维持多久就多久 |
[06:34] | – Donna– – Harvey, this is happening. | -唐娜 -哈维 这件事已经定了 |
[06:37] | This is my formal notice. | 这是给你的正式通知 |
[06:38] | But I have no intention of leaving you high and dry, | 但我不会立刻把你晾下 |
[06:40] | so let’s talk about finding you | 所以我们还是讨论一下 |
[06:41] | someone in the next two weeks. | 在两周内为你找一个新秘书吧 |
[06:43] | – Finding me someone? – Yes. | -找个新秘书 -是的 |
[06:44] | I already have a list of the top legal secretaries in the city. | 我已经准备了一份市里最优秀法务秘书的名单 |
[06:47] | You mean you made a list for Louis | 你是说在你决定抛弃我之前 |
[06:48] | before you decided to abandon me? | 为路易准备的那份名单吗 |
[06:50] | I’m not abandoning you, Harvey. | 我没有抛弃你 哈维 |
[06:51] | I’m doing what’s best for me. | 我是为了自己着想 |
[06:53] | Well, as long as we’re doing what’s best for ourselves, | 既然我们都在为自己着想 |
[06:55] | you know what’s best for me? | 那你知道怎样对我最好吗 |
[06:56] | Ripping the Band-Aid off. | 直面伤痛 |
[06:57] | – Harvey– – So why don’t you clean out | -哈维 -所以你还是赶快 |
[06:58] | your desk, walk yourself over to Louis, | 收拾你的东西搬去路易那里吧 |
[07:00] | and take that with you? | 顺便带上你的名单 |
[07:05] | This isn’t how two adults who care about each other move on. | 这不是两个互相在意的成年人向前看的方法 |
[07:08] | As far as I’m concerned, two adults who | 在我看来 两个互相在意的成年人 |
[07:10] | care about each other don’t move on at all. | 根本不用向前看 |
[07:14] | So, if you’re gonna go, just go. | 所以如果你要走 那就走吧 |
[08:05] | What the hell are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[08:07] | Kevin Slattery’s been waiting 20 minutes. | 凯文·斯莱特里已经等了20分钟了 |
[08:10] | – What? – Kevin Slattery. | -什么 -凯文·斯莱特里 |
[08:12] | Didn’t Donna tell you? | 唐娜没告诉你吗 |
[08:14] | No, she, um– | 没有 她 |
[08:15] | Harvey, what’s going on? | 哈维 到底怎么了 |
[08:18] | Nothing’s going on. | 没怎么 |
[08:19] | Why is Kevin Slattery here? | 凯文·斯莱特里来这里干什么 |
[08:20] | He’s looking for a new lawyer, | 他在找新律师 |
[08:22] | and I’m looking for you to close him. | 我想让你去搞定他 |
[08:23] | – Why me? – Why not you? | -为什么是我 -为什么不是你 |
[08:25] | Because everybody and their mother knows | 因为全世界都知道 |
[08:27] | they’re going bankrupt in two weeks | 他们两周内就会破产 |
[08:28] | and I’m not a bankruptcy expert. | 但我不是破产方面的专家 |
[08:29] | Aren’t you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[08:31] | He doesn’t want to declare bankruptcy. | 他不想宣布破产 |
[08:33] | He wants you to fight for him. | 他想让你为他尽力一争 |
[08:36] | Then he’s come to me on the right day. | 那他今天可是来对了 |
[08:44] | Kevin, I hear you’re looking for a fight | 凯文 我听说你想打场硬仗 |
[08:46] | and I understand we don’t have much time. | 我也知道我们的时间不多了 |
[08:48] | We don’t, and I just wasted half an hour waiting for you. | 确实 但我刚浪费了半个小时等你 |
[08:51] | So, before we get to anything, you’re gonna convince me | 所以在正式合作之前 你需要说服我 |
[08:54] | why I should go with you in the first place. | 我为什么要和你合作 |
[08:56] | Okay, we’re done. | 好吧 那我们没得谈了 |
[08:57] | Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. | 出去的时候别撞到门 |
[08:59] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到我的话了 |
[09:00] | Only one of us is facing bankruptcy and it isn’t me. | 我们之中只有一个人面临破产 而那不是我 |
[09:03] | So instead of scolding me for being late, | 所以比起责骂我迟到 |
[09:05] | you needed to be convincing me | 你更需要说服我 |
[09:06] | why I should save your dying company. | 为什么我要拯救你那濒死的公司 |
[09:08] | So, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:12] | Loyalty. | 忠诚 |
[09:18] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[09:19] | I have a game-changing contract that’s guaranteed | 我现在有个能改变局面的合同 |
[09:22] | to come my way in six weeks if we can show solvency. | 只要我们能证明有偿付能力 六周内一定能拿到 |
[09:26] | Guaranteed by who? | 谁来保证能拿到 |
[09:27] | My college roommate. | 我的大学室友 |
[09:28] | And you tell that to your bankers, | 你把这事告诉了你的银行家们 |
[09:30] | word gets out it’s up for bid, | 消息传出去了 有人来争 |
[09:31] | your competitors undercut you, | 你的竞争对手出低价压制你 |
[09:33] | and your roommate won’t be able to help you anymore. | 你的室友就帮不上你了 |
[09:35] | But if we make it six weeks, we’re back in business. | 但如果能撑六周 就能有转机 |
[09:40] | And I guarantee we’ll never leave you. | 我保证绝不抛弃你 |
[09:41] | Here’s the thing, Kevin. | 事情是这样的 凯文 |
[09:42] | I don’t give a shit about a regional trucking company | 我才不在乎一家只能让我们的营业额 |
[09:44] | that’s only going to increase our billings 1%. | 增加1%的地区货运公司 |
[09:47] | I get you out of this, | 我帮你起死回生 |
[09:48] | your stock’s gonna go through the roof. | 你们的股票肯定一路疯涨 |
[09:50] | – You want a piece. – I want 20%. | -你想入股 -我要20% |
[09:52] | No way. | 没门 |
[09:53] | You’re the one coming to me. Okay? | 别忘了 是你来找的我 |
[09:55] | 80% of something is a whole lot better than 100% of nothing. | 握住80%总比一无所有强 |
[10:01] | You gonna fight out there like you just did in here? | 你对外也能像现在这么厉害吗 |
[10:03] | This is the preseason, Kevin. | 这只是赛前热身 凯文 |
[10:05] | I haven’t even broken a sweat. | 我连汗都没出呢 |
[10:13] | Do you have a second? | 有空吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah, sure. What’s going on? | 有 怎么了 |
[10:16] | Donna, are you shaking? | 唐娜 你在发抖吗 |
[10:17] | I never should have – expected him to– | 我就不该期望…他能… |
[10:19] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[10:20] | You know what? Never mind. Sorry. | 没事 别在意 抱歉 |
[10:23] | What did you want to talk about? | 你想说什么 |
[10:24] | You never should’ve expected who to what? | 你不该期望谁怎么样 |
[10:26] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[10:28] | I’m leaving Harvey. | 我要离开哈维 |
[10:30] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[10:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:34] | You remember when I told you you could never go back, | 还记得我跟你说你再也回不了头了 |
[10:36] | and then I said I lied about that? | 然后我说我在撒谎吗 |
[10:40] | Turns out I was lying when I said I lied. | 结果发现我说自己在撒谎就是个谎言 |
[10:43] | So you’re just gonna leave? | 所以你就要离开吗 |
[10:45] | No, I’m going to work for Louis. | 我不走 我去帮路易 |
[10:46] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候开始 |
[10:51] | Today. | 今天 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry, Rachel. | 对不起 瑞秋 |
[10:55] | You didn’t come in here to talk about this. | 你不是来找我说这个的 |
[10:56] | – What did you wanna talk– – No. | -你想跟我说什么 -没事 |
[10:57] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:59] | It can wait. | 不着急 |
[11:03] | – You got something for me? – When don’t I? | -有东西要给我吗 -我什么时候空手过 |
[11:05] | I redid your shitty motion to dismiss on Colter. | 我重写了你那个撤销科特案的烂动议 |
[11:07] | My shitty motion? | 我的烂动议 |
[11:08] | Yeah, your precedents might as well have been | 你提到的那个判例就跟 |
[11:10] | Flintstone v. Rubble. | 火石跟硬汉[摩登原始人主角]的关系 |
[11:11] | Listen to me, The Flintstones is an iconic classic | 《摩登原始人》是经典象征 |
[11:14] | that clearly conveys the fact– | 能清晰的传达出一个事实 |
[11:15] | – That you’re old? – Hey, you’re the one | -你很老的事实吗 -这可是你 |
[11:17] | who came up with the reference. | 先提起那部动画的 |
[11:18] | Which conveys the fact that I’m smart. | 这传达出我很聪明的事实 |
[11:19] | Wow, somebody took their confidence booster shot | 今早有人用了自信爆棚 |
[11:22] | – this morning. – Actually, I took it last night. | -加速器啊 -其实 我是昨晚用的 |
[11:24] | And by took it, I mean I asked Rachel to marry me. | 这个加速器就是我向瑞秋求婚了 |
[11:27] | Oh shit, I wasn’t supposed to tell you that, | 见鬼 我不该告诉你这个的 |
[11:29] | but I just did. | 但我说漏嘴了 |
[11:30] | Then I won’t say congratulations yet. | 那我先不祝贺你了 |
[11:31] | Oh, no, you can still say it. | 不 你还是可以祝贺的 |
[11:32] | I can also say I need a list | 我也可以让你列出 |
[11:34] | of every one of Slattery Corp’s creditors, | 斯莱特里公司所有债权人的名单 |
[11:35] | and I need it yesterday. | 我昨天就要了 |
[11:37] | Now, why would you say that instead of congratulations? | 你为什么说这个而不是祝贺我 |
[11:39] | Because we have less than two weeks | 因为我们只有不到两周时间 |
[11:40] | to keep them out of bankruptcy | 阻止他们破产 |
[11:41] | and we can’t do that without knowing every person | 要做到这一点 就要知道凯文·斯莱特里 |
[11:43] | Kevin Slattery owes a nickel to. | 究竟都欠谁的钱 |
[11:45] | Harvey, that list is gonna be over 50 names long. | 哈维 那估计得有五十多个人 |
[11:47] | There’s no way we can get to all of them in two weeks. | 两周之内不可能全都说服 |
[11:49] | You know what? Instead of telling me what we can’t do | 与其告诉我做不到什么 |
[11:51] | and asking me for a copy of Brides Magazine, | 还管我要《新娘》杂志 |
[11:53] | why don’t you just get the damn list together? | 你不如赶紧去把名单列好 |
[11:55] | You told him we’re engaged? | 我们订婚的事你告诉他了 |
[11:57] | I couldn’t help myself. But I wish I hadn’t told him. | 我没忍住 但现在我后悔了 |
[11:59] | Harvey, what’s going on with you? | 哈维 出什么事了 |
[12:00] | Nothing’s going on. | 没事 |
[12:01] | Congratulations. There, I said it. | 恭喜你们 好了 我说了 |
[12:04] | Where the hell is my calendar? | 我的日程表呢 |
[12:06] | You know, I had it right here yesterday. | 昨天就在桌上 |
[12:08] | I don’t know. I’ll go get Donna. | 我不知道 我去叫唐娜 |
[12:09] | No, don’t get Donna. I’ll take care of it. | 不 别叫唐娜 我自己找 |
[12:11] | What do you mean don’t get Donna? | 别叫唐娜是什么意思 |
[12:12] | I said I’ll take care of it. | 我说了我自己找 |
[12:21] | I’ve got it right here. | 我找到了 |
[12:23] | Thanks, Rachel. | 谢谢 瑞秋 |
[12:36] | Harvey Specter’s office. | 这里是哈维·斯佩克特办公室 |
[12:39] | No, he’s not available right now. | 他现在不在 |
[12:41] | Can I take a message? | 需要留言吗 |
[12:43] | Why didn’t you tell him about Donna? | 你为什么没告诉他唐娜的事 |
[12:45] | Because I knew Rachel knew, and she’d tell him, | 因为我知道瑞秋知道 她会告诉他 |
[12:47] | and then I wouldn’t have to waste my time with it. | 我就不需要浪费时间了 |
[12:49] | Waste time or feel something? | 你是怕浪费时间还是怕有情绪 |
[12:53] | You think I wasn’t feeling something anyway? | 你觉得我不说就没有情绪了吗 |
[12:55] | And what were you feeling? | 你有什么情绪 |
[12:56] | Right now, I’m feeling this deposition | 眼下 我感觉这个取证会 |
[12:58] | – is never going to end. – This isn’t a deposition, | -不会有尽头了 -这不是取证会 |
[13:00] | and you’re not getting out of this that easily. | 你也别想能轻易结束 |
[13:02] | You know what, I’m getting a little tired of your attitude. | 我有点受够你这种态度了 |
[13:03] | And what attitude is that? | 什么态度 |
[13:05] | The attitude where I’m not gonna supply | 你是指我拒绝为 |
[13:06] | prescription narcotics to someone | 一个不肯向我说实话的人 |
[13:08] | who won’t tell me the truth? | 开麻醉药物吗 |
[13:09] | The attitude that says you know me | 是你那种一副比我自己还 |
[13:10] | better than I know myself. | 了解我的态度 |
[13:12] | I never said I know you better than you know yourself. | 我没有说过我比你还了解你自己 |
[13:14] | You said I’m keeping things from you. | 但你说我有事瞒着你 |
[13:19] | And that’s something you know just as much as I do. | 你跟我一样清楚那就是事实 |
[13:20] | Oh, bullshit. I’ve been telling the truth | 胡扯 我说的都是实话 |
[13:22] | this whole time and I haven’t left out a goddamn word. | 我一句都没隐瞒全都告诉你了 |
[13:24] | Okay, Harvey, if that’s how you wanna play it. | 哈维 如果你非要这样 |
[13:28] | I do know you better than you know yourself. | 那我就是比你了解你 |
[13:30] | I had you pegged about four seconds | 你进我门来四秒钟 |
[13:32] | after you walked in my door, | 我就看穿你了 |
[13:33] | which is why I know you weren’t just | 所以我知道杰西卡去找你时 |
[13:35] | washing your face when Jessica walked in. | 你不只是去洗脸了 |
[13:38] | You were washing your face because you threw up. | 你洗脸是因为你吐了 |
[13:41] | And you told yourself that you were coming down with something | 你骗自己说是因为你病了 |
[13:43] | or you had some bad clams. | 或者吃坏东西了 |
[13:44] | But I’ll tell you what really happened. | 但我来告诉你真相 |
[13:46] | You threw up because you had a panic attack. | 你吐了是因为你惊恐发作了 |
[13:49] | And you’re not coming to me | 你来找我也不是 |
[13:50] | because you’re having trouble sleeping. | 因为你晚上睡不好觉 |
[13:52] | You’re coming to me because you’re scared to death | 你来找我是因为你害怕 |
[13:54] | that it’ll happen again. | 这种事再次发生 |
[14:02] | Mike, can I talk to you for a minute? | 迈克 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[14:05] | What do you wanna talk about? | 谈什么 |
[14:06] | Captain Dickhead back there? | 那位混蛋队长吗 |
[14:08] | Look, I think maybe we should cut him a little slack. | 我觉得我们现在不该对他这么苛刻 |
[14:09] | No, I cut him some slack when he | 他不知道我们订婚时 |
[14:10] | barely acknowledged our engagement. | 我就有放他一马 |
[14:12] | Then I tried to get Donna to help him | 然后我说要找唐娜来帮他 |
[14:13] | and he bites my head off. | 结果他要吃人一样 |
[14:14] | What are you doing? | 干什么啊 |
[14:16] | Donna’s leaving him. | 唐娜要离开他 |
[14:18] | And she’s going to work for Louis. | 还要去为路易工作 |
[14:21] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[14:22] | They’ve been through everything together. | 他们一起经历了那么多 |
[14:23] | What could possibly– | 还有什么能 |
[14:25] | Oh, my God, they crossed the line. | 天哪 他们越线了 |
[14:27] | It’s more complicated than that. | 没那么简单 |
[14:30] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:31] | They crossed the line years ago. | 他们多年前就越线了 |
[14:34] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 那都无所谓了 |
[14:35] | I don’t need to no anymore. Of course… | 我也不想知道更多了 当然 |
[14:37] | we’ll cut Harvey all the slack in the world. | 我们会尽量让着哈维的 |
[14:39] | Okay, I am going to stay late | 我得晚点下班 |
[14:40] | and help him get everything in order. | 帮他把事情整理好 |
[14:42] | Hey, just keep in mind that | 但要记着 |
[14:45] | cutting him some slack is one thing. | 我让着他是一码事 |
[14:47] | Doing Donna’s job is another. | 你去做唐娜的工作是另一码事 |
[14:50] | It’s just one day. | 就一天 |
[14:51] | It’s not gonna last forever. | 又不是永远这样 |
[15:04] | – How’d you find me here? – Easy. | -你怎么知道我在这儿的 -很简单 |
[15:06] | I knew after this morning, you’d come in here | 我知道今早那样吵架后 你肯定 |
[15:07] | and your standard sandwich of commiseration. | 要来这里吃你的自怜三明治套餐 |
[15:09] | I don’t have a sandwich of commiseration– | 我才没有什么自怜三明治套餐 |
[15:11] | Rueben on rye, with bacon instead of Russian dressing. | 黑麦面包 加培根不要俄式调味酱 |
[15:13] | Well-done bacon. | 是全熟培根 |
[15:14] | And if it’s all the same to you, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[15:15] | I would prefer to eat by myself. | 我喜欢一个人吃 |
[15:17] | Fine. | 可以 |
[15:18] | I just came in here to give you this. | 我只是来给你这个的 |
[15:20] | 皮尔逊·斯佩克特·利特 唐娜·鲍尔森 | |
[15:24] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[15:25] | Today is the day I work for you. | 从今天起我就开始为你工作 |
[15:26] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[15:28] | I can’t believe it. This is really happening? | 我简直不敢相信 这是真的吗 |
[15:30] | What do we do first? | 我们先做什么 |
[15:31] | I mean, I’m so goddamn turned on right now. | 我现在好激动 |
[15:33] | I don’t know. Maybe we could get a jump on | 不知道 也许可以开始着手 |
[15:34] | some of the things that have been piling up since Norma. | 解决诺玛留下的山一样的事情 |
[15:36] | Well, my Dictaphone’s at full capacity, | 我的录音笔都满了 |
[15:37] | it’s about to burst. | 都快溢出来了 |
[15:38] | Well, I could help you with that. | 我可以帮你解决这个问题 |
[15:40] | – Would you? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[15:41] | That’s my job. | 那就是我的工作嘛 |
[15:44] | Relieving the pressure on your Dictaphone. | 处理录音笔里堆积的内容 |
[15:45] | Okay, you know what? Maybe we’re, um… | 其实 也许我们 |
[15:48] | moving too quickly. | 进展太快了 |
[15:48] | Okay. Well, how about | 好吧 要不然 |
[15:50] | I just redo your calendar, | 我先重新梳理你的日程 |
[15:51] | and index every live case you have, and then get to know | 把你的每个案子都加上索引 |
[15:53] | every single inch of your filing system. | 彻底摸清你的文件整理系统 |
[15:56] | I don’t think that’s moving less quickly. | 我觉得这进展一点也没比刚才慢 |
[15:58] | Culminating in that inevitable moment | 最终到达终将来到的那一刻 |
[15:59] | when your phone finally rings | 当你的电话响起 |
[16:00] | and I say those three magic words. | 我将说出那个带有魔力的词 |
[16:03] | Oh, good sweet Jesus. | 我的神啊 |
[16:04] | “Louis Litt’s office.” | 路易·利特办公室 |
[16:10] | God damn it, woman, we’re going back right now. | 该死的 女人 我们现在就回去 |
[16:11] | Take care of the bill. 10% tip. | 你结账 小费给10% |
[16:13] | Well-done bacon, my ass. | 让全熟培根滚蛋吧 |
[16:16] | He’s totally not thinking about sex right now. | 他可没在想滚床单的事 |
[16:22] | Tell me you found all 50 creditors. | 告诉我你找到了全部五十个债权人 |
[16:24] | Not just all 50. I found the one. | 不只找全了五十个 我还找到了该找的那个 |
[16:26] | How do you know you found the right one? | 你怎么知道你找到的是该找的 |
[16:27] | Because I know exactly what you’re gonna do. | 因为我知道你会怎么做 |
[16:29] | Then let me show you how I’m gonna do it. | 那你来看看我要怎么做吧 |
[16:39] | You’re really gonna make them do that? | 你真打算要求他们这么做吗 |
[16:40] | – Sure am. – All of them? | -当然 -所有人 |
[16:42] | Doesn’t work with some of them. | 有几个人不吃这套 |
[16:43] | North or South? | 北方还是南方 |
[16:44] | Take your pick. | 随你挑 |
[16:46] | Well, Harvey, that’s brilliant. | 哈维 这主意太棒了 |
[16:48] | There’s only one problem. It’s illegal. | 只有一个问题 这么做是违法的 |
[16:51] | Let ’em sue us. It’s civil, not criminal. | 让他们告啊 这是民事案件 又不是刑事案件 |
[16:53] | Besides, we’re bluffing anyway. | 反正我们就是要吓唬他们一下 |
[16:56] | What if I told you I have a way to make it legal anyway? | 要是我告诉你 我可以让它变得合法呢 |
[16:59] | I’d say your idea better work fast | 那你的点子最好快点生效 |
[17:01] | because we’re going over there in an hour. | 因为我们一小时后就得过去 |
[17:07] | Vince Sanfillipo? | 文斯·山菲利普 |
[17:08] | Yes. | 正是 |
[17:10] | Is there a reason you’re not turning around? | 你不转过来是有什么特殊原因吗 |
[17:12] | I like to play a little game with some of my visitors. | 我喜欢跟一些来访者玩点小游戏 |
[17:14] | For example, you use Evian skin cream | 比如说 你用依云护肤霜 |
[17:16] | and sometimes you wear L’Air du Temps. | 偶尔会喷比翼双飞香水 |
[17:18] | – But not today. – Of course I do. | -但今天没有 -当然 |
[17:20] | I’m just one generation away from poor white trash. | 我是南部白种穷鬼的后代 |
[17:23] | And I could only dream of getting out. | 一心想着走出去 |
[17:24] | Getting anywhere. | 走去天涯海角 |
[17:26] | Getting all the way to the FBI. | 直走到联邦调查局 |
[17:29] | A census taker tried to test me once. | 曾经有个人口调查员也这么诈我来着 |
[17:30] | I ate his liver with some fava beans | 我就着蚕豆和美味的基安蒂红葡萄酒 |
[17:33] | and a nice Chianti. | 把他的肝脏吃了 |
[17:34] | You see a lot, Doctor. But are you strong enough | 你很有观察力 医生 但你能否用 |
[17:36] | – to point that high-powered– – Quid pro quo, Clarice– | -你敏锐的观察力… -等价交换 克拉丽斯 |
[17:38] | All right. That’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[17:39] | We didn’t come here for a quote-off. | 我们不是来对台词的 |
[17:41] | No, you didn’t. | 当然不是 |
[17:42] | You came here to get me to give Kevin Slattery more time, | 你们是来让我多给凯文·斯莱特里一点时间 |
[17:44] | and that’s never going to happen. | 而这是不可能的 |
[17:46] | Actually, we’re here to get you to | 事实上 我们是来让你 |
[17:47] | buy up every piece of debt associated with Slattery Freight | 收购与斯莱特里货运有关的全部债务 |
[17:50] | and then get you to give him more time. | 然后说服你多给他一点时间 |
[17:52] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[17:53] | Why? Because you’re the biggest debtholder, | 为什么 因为你是最大的债权人 |
[17:55] | and if any of the others makes a claim, | 如果其他债权人提出索赔 |
[17:57] | it’ll trigger bankruptcy, and you get 50 cents | 将会使之破产 而你得在五年之后 |
[17:59] | on the dollar five years from tomorrow. | 才能收回一美元债务里的五十美分 |
[18:01] | You think I’m gonna double down on a loser, | 你以为你们能引用《沉默的羔羊》的台词 |
[18:02] | because you can quote Silence of the Lambs? | 我就会在失败者身上加注吗 |
[18:04] | No, you’re gonna do it | 不 你会这么做是因为 |
[18:05] | because the day we file bankruptcy, | 一旦我们申请破产 |
[18:07] | every truck in that fleet’s going straight to Canada. | 运输队的货车会直接开去加拿大 |
[18:09] | And that 50 cents on the dollar just hit 25. | 到时五十美分就只剩二十五美分了 |
[18:12] | But that’s illegal and I will sue you | 这是违法的 我会告你 |
[18:14] | and your client into the ground. | 把你和你的客户告到死 |
[18:15] | Well, it would be illegal | 如果我们没有用一美元买下 |
[18:17] | if we hadn’t just a bought a defunct | 一个倒闭的加拿大汽车货运公司的话 |
[18:18] | Canadian trucking company for a dollar. | 确实是违法的 |
[18:20] | Bullshit! | 胡扯 |
[18:21] | Your covenants prohibits you from doing that. | 你们的合同条款不允许你们这么做 |
[18:22] | Not if we do it before anyone calls in our debt. | 赶在有人申报债权前就没事 |
[18:25] | Which we did. | 而我们已经买了 |
[18:28] | You’re a son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[18:29] | That’s exactly what I thought of myself | 我想到这个主意的时候 |
[18:30] | when I came up with the idea. | 也是这么觉得的 |
[18:32] | To be fair, I was the one that came up with | 说句公道话 加拿大汽车货运公司 |
[18:34] | the defunct Canadian trucking company thingy. | 这个点子是我想出来的 |
[18:36] | – So… – Oh, yeah, you’re right. | -所以… -对 没错 |
[18:37] | You’re a son of a bitch, too. | 你也是个狗娘养的 |
[18:38] | Oh, thanks, Harvey. I appreciate that. | 谢了 哈维 感激不尽 |
[18:40] | Well, now that we agree what we are, | 你说我们是狗娘养的我们也认了 |
[18:41] | the question is, what are you gonna do about it? | 现在的问题是 你打算怎么做呢 |
[18:49] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么呢 |
[18:50] | I was just thinking about that nutbag. | 我在想那个白痴 |
[18:52] | Who starts a meeting off like that? | 谁会那样跟人会面 |
[18:54] | Yeah, you got to give him credit, though. | 是啊 不过还是值得夸奖 |
[18:55] | It was pretty fun. | 多有意思啊 |
[18:56] | You think he’s gonna do that bit with the creditors? | 你觉得他跟债权人也会玩这套吗 |
[18:59] | I don’t care | 只要他肯收购债务 |
[19:00] | if he makes them put the lotion in the basket, | 就算他让他们把乳液往篮子里放 |
[19:02] | as long as he buys up their debt. | 我也不在乎 |
[19:03] | Or else it gets the hose again. | 不然又得用水冲[《沉默的羔羊》台词] |
[19:05] | Wait, was she a great big fat person? | 等一下 她是不是身材肥胖[台词] |
[19:13] | Good job today, Mike. | 今天干得漂亮 迈克 |
[19:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | Does this mean I’ve earned the right | 这是不是意味着我争取到了 |
[19:17] | for us to talk about the Donna situation? | 跟你聊聊唐娜事件的权利 |
[19:20] | There is no Donna situation. | 没有什么唐娜事件 |
[19:22] | Harvey, come on, I know you’re not touchy-feely, but– | 得了 我知道你不是感性的人 但是 |
[19:24] | Look, there’s nothing to talk about, | 听着 没什么好聊的 |
[19:26] | because it isn’t gonna last. | 因为这种情况不会长久 |
[19:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | I got some Georgio’s reheating in the oven. | 烤箱里有乔治亚的外卖 我重新热了 |
[19:43] | Oh, you are my hero. | 你真是我的大救星 |
[19:46] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:47] | I mean, who says that men can’t cook? | 谁说男人不会下厨了 |
[19:50] | I think Georgio’s does. | 我猜是乔治亚说的 |
[19:51] | That’s a fair point. | 这个观点很正确 |
[19:55] | So how was your test? | 你的考试怎么样了 |
[20:00] | Whoa, it was that bad? | 有那么差吗 |
[20:01] | You studied like crazy. | 你都学疯了 |
[20:02] | No, it’s not that it was that bad. | 不 不是考得差 |
[20:05] | I just… | 而是 |
[20:08] | I didn’t take it. | 我没去考 |
[20:10] | What do you mean you didn’t take it? | 你说没考是什么意思 |
[20:12] | I decided to stay late and help Harvey. | 我决定熬夜帮哈维 |
[20:14] | Help Harvey what? | 帮哈维干什么 |
[20:16] | Never mind. I know what. | 算了 我知道干什么 |
[20:18] | Something that would’ve been done by Donna | 肯定是唐娜的工作 |
[20:20] | and should’ve been done by his new secretary | 应该由他的新秘书做 |
[20:21] | except he hasn’t hired one yet. | 但他还没有雇新的 |
[20:22] | You’re the one who said we should cut him as much slack | 是你说我们应该尽可能地 |
[20:25] | as he needs. | 体谅他 |
[20:26] | I meant tolerating him being a dick. | 我是说容忍他的混蛋行径 |
[20:28] | Not you flunking out of school. | 可不是让你逃学 |
[20:29] | The last time I asked Harvey for time off, | 上次我向哈维要求放假 |
[20:32] | he told me work is my law school, | 他告诉我说 工作就是我的法学课 |
[20:34] | and he was right. | 而他是对的 |
[20:36] | I’m not gonna ask him for time when he needs me the most. | 我不会在他最需要我的时候要求休息 |
[20:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:43] | – What? – I was just thinking about | -怎么了 -我只是想到 |
[20:45] | when I asked you to marry me, | 当我向你求婚的时候 |
[20:47] | I said how tenacious you are. | 我说 你是那么坚强 |
[20:48] | Well, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:50] | It’s like you should know what you’re getting yourself into. | 你该知道自己爱上的是什么样的人 |
[20:51] | But you see what happens when you don’t wear that collar | 但你知道你不戴戒指 |
[20:53] | – on your finger? – Stop it. | -会发生什么吗 -闭嘴 |
[20:59] | I can’t believe you’re really mine. | 简直不能相信 你真的属于我了 |
[21:02] | Now, where would be the perfect place to… | 那么 放哪里比较好呢 |
[21:05] | Good morning, Louis. | 早上好 路易 |
[21:06] | Holy shit. You just scared the shit out of me. | 老天 我都被你吓尿了 |
[21:07] | What are you doing here so early? | 你怎么来的这么早 |
[21:09] | It’s 8:15. | 已经八点十五分了 |
[21:10] | Well, yeah, but we worked late last night, | 没错 但昨晚我们工作到很晚 |
[21:12] | and I told you to take the morning. | 我让你今天上午休息一下 |
[21:14] | Louis, it’s day two, I’m not taking anything. | 路易 我才来第二天 我不会休息的 |
[21:17] | Oh, shoot. | 该死 |
[21:19] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[21:21] | You came in early because you bought me | 你来得早是因为你给我买了 |
[21:22] | an expensive gift and you wanted to | 很贵重的礼物 而且你想 |
[21:24] | surprise me by putting it on my desk. | 放在我桌上 让我惊喜 |
[21:26] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[21:27] | Do you want me to go? You can still surprise me. | 你想让我走开吗 这样就可以给我惊喜了 |
[21:30] | Never mind. | 还是算了 |
[21:31] | Uh… Being that you’re here, | 鉴于你已经来了 |
[21:33] | I have a prospective client coming in at 9:00. | 有个潜在客户九点会来 |
[21:35] | No, you don’t. | 不会来了 |
[21:38] | What do you mean? The asshole canceled? | 什么意思 那混蛋取消了约会 |
[21:39] | No, the asshole intentionally showed up an hour early | 不 那混蛋故意提前了一小时 来过了 |
[21:41] | and I sent him home, telling him he was an hour late. | 我让他回家了 让他一小时后再来 |
[21:43] | What, are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[21:45] | That was Carl Fields, Donna. | 那可是卡尔·菲尔茨 唐娜 |
[21:46] | $12 million in billings you let walk out the door. | 没准能赚他一千二百万 你却让他回去了 |
[21:48] | No, that’s 12 million in billings that’s coming your way | 不 一千二百万已经到手 |
[21:51] | because now he knows you’re not someone to be trifled with. | 因为现在他知道你不会随他摆布 |
[21:53] | No, you can’t know that. | 不 你怎么知道 |
[21:55] | Really? Because I just got off the phone | 是吗 因为我刚刚接到 |
[21:56] | with his secretary, and they’re expecting you to come by | 他秘书打来的电话 他们希望你能一小时后 |
[21:58] | with an engagement letter in an hour. | 带着委托书过去一趟 |
[22:01] | Holy shit! | 不是吧 |
[22:02] | – Oh, shit. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[22:03] | What’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[22:04] | I’m still printing to my old printer. | 我还在用旧打印机打印 |
[22:06] | What, for the engagement letter? | 什么 打印委托书吗 |
[22:07] | Donna, please, you’ve done enough. | 唐娜 拜托 你做得够多了 |
[22:08] | Let me take care of it. | 我过去拿就好 |
[22:12] | Like I wouldn’t notice. | 以为我没注意到吗 |
[22:17] | There you go, little fella. | 这是才你的位置 小东西 |
[22:32] | I was, I was just… | 我 我只是 |
[22:33] | It’s fine, Louis. Whatever you were doing, | 没事 路易 不管你在干什么 |
[22:35] | – it’s fine. – Hey, Harvey, | -没事的 -哈维 |
[22:36] | if there are any hard feelings with Donna… | 如果你对唐娜的事有任何不愉快… |
[22:37] | No, Louis. No hard feelings. | 不 路易 没有不愉快 |
[22:38] | Okay, but I just want to say, if there was… | 但我只想说 如果万一有… |
[22:39] | I said there’s no hard feelings. | 我说了 没有 |
[22:44] | As a matter of fact, | 既然说到这 |
[22:45] | why don’t you tell Donna I want her to have this? | 帮我告诉唐娜 我让她拿走这个 |
[23:08] | She’s leaving you. | 她要抛弃你了 |
[23:31] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[23:33] | That was an hour ago. | 那是一小时前的事了 |
[23:34] | Well, I just heard. | 我刚刚听说 |
[23:35] | And I just heard the results | 而我刚刚听说你和迈克的 |
[23:36] | of your little strong-arm tactic with Mike. | 小小强硬策略 |
[23:38] | You mean you heard that it worked. | 你是说 你听说那办法行得通 |
[23:40] | Oh, I know you got them to do what you wanted. | 我知道你逼迫他们照你希望做事了 |
[23:43] | They bullied all the other creditors, | 他们欺压了所有其他债权人 |
[23:44] | bought off all their debt, | 买了他们所有的债务 |
[23:45] | and they’re going to back off for eight weeks. | 而且他们会等待八个星期 |
[23:47] | Why do you seem pissed? | 为什么你看起来有点生气 |
[23:48] | Because you left a creditor off the list. | 因为你的名单上 少了一个债权人 |
[23:51] | What? How could that happen? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[23:52] | I don’t know how it happened, | 我不知为什么会出这种事 |
[23:53] | but I know what it means. | 但我知道这意味着什么 |
[23:54] | We’re gonna get held hostage. | 他们会用这个来要挟我们的 |
[23:55] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[23:57] | And if you can’t take care of it and Slattery goes bankrupt, | 而如果你处理不了 斯莱特里真的破产了 |
[23:59] | you better figure out a way to keep him here. | 你最好能想出办法把他留住 |
[24:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:02] | It means Jack Soloff’s been going around the firm | 意思是杰克·索罗夫正在律所里到处说 |
[24:05] | saying you’re never gonna save that company | 你不可能挽救那家公司 |
[24:07] | and we don’t have a plan to retain their business | 而如果你真的不成功 我们也没有计划 |
[24:09] | when you don’t. | 能留住他们 |
[24:10] | Since when do you care about what Jack Soloff says? | 你什么时候开始在乎杰克·索罗夫说什么了 |
[24:12] | Since he’s a senior partner with ambition | 自从他成了一个有野心的资深合伙人 |
[24:14] | and you dropped the ball twice in the two days. | 而你在两天之内失误了两次 |
[24:16] | If you’re so afraid of him, why don’t you just fire him? | 如果你这么害怕他 干吗不直接炒了他 |
[24:19] | I’m not afraid of anybody, | 我不害怕任何人 |
[24:21] | and I never said ambition was a bad thing. | 我也从没说过有野心是坏事 |
[24:23] | – Jessica– – Harvey, | -杰西卡 -哈维 |
[24:24] | I don’t know what’s going on between you and Donna, | 我不知道你和唐娜之间是怎么回事 |
[24:26] | but I do know you chose not to let me in on it, | 但我知道你选择不用我参与这件事 |
[24:29] | so I’m gonna let you in on this. | 所以我就让你自己处理 |
[24:31] | If you can’t figure out how to get shit done | 如果想不出没有她怎么好好工作 |
[24:32] | without her, I will. | 我可就要想办法了 |
[24:38] | How’d it go with Mr. Fields? | 和菲尔茨先生的会面怎么样 |
[24:39] | Fine, but before you dislocate your arm | 还行 不过在你拍断胳膊 |
[24:41] | patting yourself on the back, | 夸自己做得很好之前 |
[24:42] | I need you to file those before you leave today. | 我需要你今天离开前把这些归档 |
[24:44] | All of them? | 全都要吗 |
[24:45] | Yes, all of them. That’s what “those” means. | 是的 全都要 “这些”就是全部的意思 |
[24:47] | And then I want you to update my Word Perfect by the morning. | 还有 明早前把我的办公软件升级好 |
[24:51] | Louis, I have tickets to the theater at 8:00. | 路易 我买了剧院八点场的票 |
[24:53] | Second day and you’re already taking banking hours? | 刚工作第二天你就绝不加班吗 |
[24:54] | Okay, I hardly think 8:00 constitutes– | 好吧 我可不认为八点算是… |
[24:57] | Norma worked till midnight eight days a week | 诺玛全年无休地每天工作到深夜 |
[24:58] | and never bunted an eye. | 还从没嘟囔过 |
[24:59] | – Bunted? – Yes, bunted. | -嘟囔 -对 嘟囔 |
[25:01] | You have a problem with my words now? | 你现在对我用词也有意见了吗 |
[25:02] | Okay, Louis, I don’t know | 好吧 路易 我不知道 |
[25:03] | if you skipped your afternoon prunie or what, | 你是漏喝你的美容饮料了还是怎么着 |
[25:05] | but you’re making me feel uncomfortable. | 但你现在让我非常不舒服 |
[25:06] | Well, let’s get something straight. | 那咱们就把话说清楚 |
[25:08] | I’m not here to make your life comfortable. | 我不是来让你的生活变舒服的 |
[25:10] | You’re here to do that for me. | 应该是你让我的生活变舒服 |
[25:12] | And the next time you print something to the wrong copier, | 还有下次你再用错误的打印机打了东西 |
[25:14] | get it yourself. | 你自己去拿 |
[25:20] | I gave you one job– to find every single one | 我就给了你一项任务 找到斯莱特里 |
[25:23] | of Slattery’s creditors, and you screwed it up. | 所有的债权人 然后你还搞砸了 |
[25:25] | – What are you talking about? – You left one off the list, | -你在说什么 -你漏了一个 |
[25:27] | and as soon as they realize | 等他们意识到 |
[25:28] | that we bought out everyone else, | 我们买断了其他所有人的债权 |
[25:30] | they’ll know we have a deal | 他们就会知道我们达成了协议 |
[25:31] | and they’ll call in their debt | 然后他们就会申报债权 |
[25:32] | and the whole thing will blow up. | 然后整个事情就全完了 |
[25:33] | Wait a second, they haven’t even called it in yet? | 等等 他们还没申报债权吗 |
[25:35] | No, they haven’t called it in yet, | 没有 当然还没有 |
[25:36] | because they’re gonna wait till the last second | 因为他们会等到最后一刻 |
[25:38] | so they can hold us over a barrel | 那样他们就可以任意摆布我们了 |
[25:39] | because you didn’t do your job. | 就因为你没做好你的工作 |
[25:41] | And now I gotta find some leverage on Katzen Financial. | 现在我得去找能制衡凯森金融公司的筹码了 |
[25:43] | I didn’t miss Katzen Financial. | 我没有漏掉凯森金融公司 |
[25:44] | Then why weren’t they on the list? | 那为什么他们不再单子上 |
[25:45] | I don’t know, they were on the list when I sent it– | 我不知道 他们明明就在单子上 我给了 |
[25:50] | Goddamn Rachel. | 见鬼 瑞秋 |
[25:51] | Harvey! | 哈维 |
[25:52] | Katzen was the last name on that list | 凯森是单子上最后一家 |
[25:54] | and the only name on that page, all right? | 而且是最后一页上唯一一家 好吗 |
[25:56] | The printer must have just run out of paper. | 肯定是打印机没纸了 |
[25:57] | This isn’t Rachel’s fault. | 这不是瑞秋的错 |
[25:58] | What am I supposed to tell Kevin Slattery? | 那我要怎么和凯文·斯莱特里说 |
[26:00] | “The reason you’re losing your company | “你失去你的公司是因为 |
[26:01] | is because my associate didn’t load the printer”? | 我的助理律师没给打印机装纸吗” |
[26:04] | I don’t know, how about you tell him the truth? | 我不知道 为什么不告诉他真相 |
[26:05] | That the reason he may lose his company | 他可能失去他公司的原因 |
[26:06] | is because you didn’t hire a secretary. | 是你不肯雇个新秘书 |
[26:08] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[26:09] | You know what it means. | 你知道什么意思 |
[26:10] | Rachel has been killing herself to take care of you, | 瑞秋一直在拼了命地照顾你 |
[26:11] | and we haven’t said anything | 而我们什么都没说 |
[26:12] | because we both agreed to cut you some slack. | 就因为我们俩都同意要体谅你 |
[26:14] | – We? – Yeah, we, | -我们 -是的 我们 |
[26:16] | but I’m not gonna let you come down on her | 但我不能让你因为搞砸了一件 |
[26:17] | for screwing up something that wasn’t her job. | 本来就不是她工作的事而训斥她 |
[26:19] | Her job is to do what I say, | 她的工作就是照我说的去做 |
[26:20] | and you better wrap your head around that. | 你最好意识到这一点 |
[26:22] | No, Harvey you better wrap your head around the fact | 不 哈维 你最好意识到唐娜已经走了 |
[26:23] | that Donna is gone and she is not coming back. | 而且她不会再回来了这个事实 |
[26:25] | And I told you, it’s not gonna last with her and Louis. | 我告诉过你 她和路易之间不会长久的 |
[26:28] | You keep saying that, | 你坚持这样说 |
[26:30] | but all I see is donna outside Louis’s office | 可我眼见唐娜坐在路易的办公室外 |
[26:32] | and no one outside yours. | 而你办公室外却空无一人 |
[26:34] | So you better swallow your pride and ask her for help, | 所以你最好放下身段去请她帮忙 |
[26:37] | or hire a new secretary, but either way, | 或者雇个新秘书 反正不管怎么样 |
[26:40] | you’re done taking it out on Rachel. | 你不能拿瑞秋撒气 |
[26:51] | Hey, there, you got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[26:52] | Barely. | 几乎没有 |
[26:54] | I need those two weeks you offered me before. | 我需要你之前跟我说的那两个星期 |
[26:58] | I’m afraid it’s too late for that. | 恐怕现在说太晚了 |
[26:59] | Donna, I’m drowning. | 唐娜 我快完蛋了 |
[27:00] | This whole thing with the Slattery deal is– | 斯莱特里这个案子… |
[27:01] | I’m sorry about your deal, Harvey, | 对于你的案子我很遗憾 哈维 |
[27:03] | but you should have thought about that before you turned me down. | 但你当初拒绝我前就该想到这一点 |
[27:05] | So you’re punishing me? | 所以你在惩罚我吗 |
[27:07] | I’m not punishing you. | 我没有惩罚你 |
[27:08] | But I have a mountain of work, and even if I didn’t, | 可我自己的活都堆积如山 就算没有 |
[27:10] | how do you think Louis would feel if I suddenly | 如果我突然又开始为你做事了 |
[27:11] | started working for you again? | 你觉得路易会怎么想 |
[27:13] | I don’t give a shit how Louis feels. | 我才不管路易怎么想 |
[27:15] | Well, what about how I feel? | 那你考虑过我的感受吗 |
[27:16] | Which is that you’re trying to undermine my decision. | 你现在又在动摇我的心意 |
[27:18] | How the hell am I trying to undermine your decision? | 我怎么能动摇你的心意呢 |
[27:21] | What do you call this? | 那这个算什么 |
[27:24] | That–that was before– | 那是之前… |
[27:26] | Before what? Before you ran into Louis? | 什么之前 在你碰到路易之前 |
[27:28] | Before you needed my help? What? | 在你需要我的帮助之前 什么之前 |
[27:30] | Donna– | 唐娜 |
[27:30] | Do you know where I found this? | 你知道我在哪里找到的吗 |
[27:32] | Louis put it right on top of the list of secretaries | 出于关心我还留着那份秘书候选名单 |
[27:34] | that I have been keeping for you because I still care about you, | 而路易恰恰把它放在了那份名单上 |
[27:37] | and you know what they both did? | 你知道这两件事共同的结果是什么 |
[27:39] | They fed right into his nightmare | 刚好触发了他的噩梦 |
[27:40] | that I’m gonna leave him, | 让他觉得我要离开他 |
[27:41] | which is exactly what you wanted. | 而这就是你想要的结果 |
[27:43] | Do you know how hard it is for me | 你知道要我放下身段 |
[27:46] | to swallow my pride and come over here? | 到这里来找你有多难吗 |
[27:49] | Do you know how hard it is for me to say no to you? | 那你知道要我拒绝你又有多难吗 |
[27:51] | Then don’t. | 那就别拒绝 |
[27:52] | I am asking you for one little thing. | 我只是要你帮我做一件小事 |
[27:55] | No, Harvey, it’s not one little thing. | 不 哈维 不是一件小事 |
[27:57] | Today it’s the Slattery deal, | 今天是斯莱特里收购案 |
[27:58] | tomorrow’s the Weiss merger, | 明天是韦斯合并案 |
[27:59] | and then the day after that, | 而后天 |
[28:00] | it will be a million other things | 就会是成千上万其他事情 |
[28:01] | until you think everything is back to normal. | 直到你觉得一切恢复原样了 |
[28:04] | Well, it’s not. This is the new normal. | 但回不去了 这就是新常态 |
[28:07] | This is my desk now, and I wish I could help you, but I can’t. | 现在我的办公桌在这 对你我爱莫能助 |
[28:10] | Donna, please. | 唐娜 别这样 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry, Harvey, you’re on your own. | 抱歉 哈维 你得靠自己了 |
[28:18] | And that’s when it happened, isn’t it? | 就在那一刻 对吧 |
[28:22] | You had another one. | 你的恐慌症又发作了 |
[28:28] | I don’t–I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不…不想谈了 |
[28:30] | Step one to making them stop is talking about it. | 要解决问题第一步就是不回避 |
[28:34] | I couldn’t think, I couldn’t see, I c– | 我无法思考 也看不见 我… |
[28:39] | I couldn’t breath. | 不能呼吸 |
[28:40] | And what did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[28:42] | You know what I did. | 你明知故问 |
[28:43] | No, I know. I need you to say it. | 对 但我要你说出来 |
[28:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:46] | ‘Cause the more you say it, the less power it has over you. | 因为说得越多 它对你的影响就越小 |
[28:53] | I made my way into the bathroom, | 我走进洗手间 |
[28:57] | and my heart was p-pounding, and | 我听见心脏剧烈跳动 然后 |
[29:01] | my chest cracked open. | 我的胸要炸开了 |
[29:07] | It was–it was like I was under water. | 就像…就像我溺水了一样 |
[29:11] | I looked at the stall, and there was…two shoes there, | 我看着隔间 那有两只鞋 |
[29:15] | a piece-of-shit brown shoe, untied, two guys laugh– | 屎色棕的鞋 没系鞋带 两个人在笑 |
[29:18] | Yeah, and then? | 好的 然后呢 |
[29:21] | I ran to the stall, I threw up, | 我冲进隔间 开始呕吐 |
[29:23] | and I just waited until it was over. | 然后我就待在那里 直到那种感觉结束 |
[29:28] | And that’s the night you came to see me. | 那天晚上你就来找我了 |
[29:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:32] | And you made up a story about having trouble sleeping | 还编了一个睡眠障碍的谎话 |
[29:34] | to get antianxiety medication, | 来骗我开抗焦虑药 |
[29:38] | and you’ve been taking a pill a day since. | 从那之后你就每天吃一粒 |
[29:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:48] | Busy. | 在忙 |
[29:53] | Louis… | 路易 |
[29:56] | I’m not leaving you. | 我没有要离开你 |
[29:57] | It says, “Replacements for Louis” | 上面写着”路易的秘书候选名单” |
[29:59] | Right here on top, “Replacements for Louis.” | 那上面就这么写着”路易的秘书候选名单” |
[30:02] | That’s because that’s the list I made after Norma died. | 因为那是诺玛死后我做的 |
[30:06] | Then why do you still have it? | 那你为什么还留着 |
[30:07] | Because I was saving it for Harvey. | 我留着给哈维的 |
[30:09] | This is for Harvey? | 这是给哈维的 |
[30:10] | Yes, Louis, because I work for you now, | 对 路易 因为我现在替你做事了 |
[30:14] | and I’d like to tell you to stop questioning | 我想告诉你别再怀疑 |
[30:16] | whether I’m gonna change my mind, | 我是否会改变心意了 |
[30:17] | but we both know that’s never gonna happen, | 我们都知道这不可能 |
[30:19] | so instead, I’ll say… | 所以我想说… |
[30:23] | you need to talk to me about it when it does. | 如果你怀疑我就直接告诉我 |
[30:25] | But I did talk to you, Donna. | 我告诉过你啊 唐娜 |
[30:26] | First, I loaded you up with work, then I yelled at you, | 我先是加大你的工作量 然后吼你 |
[30:29] | and then I put the can-opener on top of that list. | 后来还把开罐器放在名单上面 |
[30:31] | I mean, I can’t be more direct than that. | 我不能再直接了 |
[30:32] | Yes, you can, Louis. | 可以的 路易 |
[30:35] | Because I don’t want that kind of relationship anymore. | 我不想再有任何不坦诚的关系了 |
[30:38] | What’s it for? | 那是做什么用的 |
[30:40] | What’s what for? | 什么是做什么用的 |
[30:41] | The can opener. | 那个开罐器 |
[30:45] | It’s just a can opener, Louis. | 就是一个开罐器 路易 |
[30:46] | No, it’s not. | 不 没那么简单 |
[30:48] | Harvey was sending me a message when he gave it to me. | 哈维给我的时候想传达某种信息 |
[30:51] | That message wasn’t meant for you. | 那个信息不是给你的 |
[30:53] | It was meant for me. | 是要传达给我的 |
[30:54] | Donna, you want me to talk to you, | 唐娜 你要我开诚布公 |
[30:56] | but now you’re not talking to me. | 但你现在却含糊其辞 |
[31:00] | It was a ritual that Harvey and I would do | 那是哈维和我在每次出庭前 |
[31:02] | before we went to trial. | 都会有的一个仪式 |
[31:04] | So the message was, | 所以他想表达的意思是 |
[31:07] | Donna, you’ll never have something like that with me. | 唐娜 你和我就永远不会有那样的仪式 |
[31:11] | No, Louis, that’s not what– | 不 路易 不是那样 |
[31:12] | We should have a ritual. | 我们该有一个仪式 |
[31:16] | Let’s worry about that after we win our first big case. | 等我们赢下第一件大案子再考虑吧 |
[31:35] | I was just about to offer you one of those. | 我本来还想请你喝一杯呢 |
[31:37] | Jessica, if you’re here to yell at me again– | 杰西卡 如果你是来再骂我一通的话 |
[31:39] | I’m not here to yell at you. | 我不是来吼你的 |
[31:40] | I’m here to apologize to you. | 我是来跟你道歉的 |
[31:42] | Then you can have a drink. | 那就一起喝一杯吧 |
[31:46] | The truth is, there’s a time for yelling | 事实上 一个好的合伙人知道这其中的区别 |
[31:49] | and there is a time for understanding, | 既要有骂人的时候 |
[31:52] | and a good partner knows the difference. | 也要有理解人的时候 |
[31:54] | You mean a good managing partner. | 你是指一个好的管理合伙人吧 |
[31:56] | No, I mean a good partner. | 不 就是好的合伙人 |
[31:59] | The night you found out Donna was in trouble, | 那晚你发现唐娜有麻烦了 |
[32:03] | the first thing you did was take the time… | 但你做的第一件事 却是挤了时间 |
[32:06] | to have a drink with me about Jeff. | 和我喝一杯 聊了杰夫 |
[32:10] | So the least I could do is take the time | 所以 至少我能花点时间 |
[32:11] | and understand your situation. | 来理解你的情况 |
[32:13] | You mean, the fact that I don’t have a secretary. | 你是指 我已经没有秘书的事实吗 |
[32:15] | I mean that after 12 years, the woman you wouldn’t | 我是指 你一定要打包一起来工作的女人 |
[32:17] | come work here without is now working for someone else. | 十二年后 却在为别人做事 |
[32:21] | And you want to know why. | 所以你想知道原因 |
[32:23] | I don’t need to know why. | 我不用知道原因 |
[32:25] | I need to know if you want me to undo it. | 我要知道你想不想让我帮你恢复原状 |
[32:29] | What? | 什么 |
[32:31] | I know you and Donna aren’t me and Jeff, | 我知道你和唐娜不像我跟杰夫 |
[32:33] | but you are as close as two people can be | 但是你们俩的亲密无间 |
[32:37] | without being that. | 不是恋人胜似恋人 |
[32:38] | Shit, Harvey, Scottie leaving | 该死 哈维 斯科特走的时候 |
[32:40] | didn’t throw you off your game this much. | 你都没这么受打击颓废过 |
[32:42] | I appreciate the offer. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[32:46] | But as long as Donna wants to work for Louis, | 但只要唐娜想为路易工作 |
[32:51] | I am not gonna force her to work for me. | 我就不会强迫她再回来为我做事 |
[32:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:03] | Harvey, have you thought about | 哈维 你有没有想过 |
[33:05] | what’s going to happen if she doesn’t come back? | 要是唐娜真的不回来了怎么办 |
[33:09] | She will. | 她会回来的 |
[33:18] | Wow. | 哇 |
[33:20] | Wow what? | 哇什么 |
[33:21] | This Jessica sounds like a hell of a woman. | 杰西卡听着真是个女中豪杰 |
[33:23] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟我说的事有什么关系 |
[33:25] | No, it doesn’t. I-I was just– | 没什么关系 我 我只是 |
[33:26] | Look, I don’t care what you were doing. | 我不管你在干嘛 |
[33:28] | We’ve been here long enough. | 我们已经待得够久了 |
[33:31] | Hmm, we have. | 是的 |
[33:34] | But I’m not gonna give you another prescription. | 但我不会给你另外开药了 |
[33:36] | You said if I opened up– | 你说要是我敞开心扉 |
[33:37] | I said if you didn’t, I wouldn’t. | 我说要是你不敞 我就不开 |
[33:39] | I didn’t say if you did, I would. | 我可没说你敞了我就会开啊 |
[33:41] | They’re not the same thing. | 这可不是一回事 |
[33:42] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[33:43] | Hold on, you didn’t let me finish. | 等等 你听我把话说完 |
[33:46] | I’m not gonna write you another prescription. | 我不会再给你另开药 |
[33:50] | I’m gonna give you these. | 但给你这个 |
[33:55] | That’s enough for another week. | 够你吃一周的了 |
[34:02] | You want me to come in here again. | 你想让我下次再来 |
[34:03] | Mm, I sure do. | 当然 |
[34:05] | Or you can roll the dice and spread them out, | 你也可以摇着骰子慢慢吃 |
[34:08] | but you’re not getting anymore without seeing me again. | 但你不再来我这儿就拿不到新的 |
[34:17] | One more thing. | 还有 |
[34:20] | These episodes are gonna keep happening | 恐慌症会一直发作 |
[34:22] | until you accept the fact that Donna may never come back. | 直到你接受唐娜有可能再也不会回来的现实 |
[34:53] | Where the hell have you been all morning? | 你整个早上都去哪儿了 |
[34:55] | What are you, my mother? | 你是我什么人 老妈吗 |
[34:56] | I was at a meeting. Why? | 我去开会了 怎么了 |
[34:58] | Remember when you said Katzen was gonna | 还记得你说凯森要 |
[34:59] | wait till the last second to hold us over a barrel? | 等到最后一秒让我们不得翻身吗 |
[35:02] | Well, they didn’t. They sold all of their debt | 可是他们没有 他们把所有的债务 |
[35:03] | to Kevin Slattery’s biggest competitor. | 卖给了凯文·斯莱特里最强的竞争对手 |
[35:06] | They’re gonna want to put us in the ground for good. | 他们想把我们一击击倒 一劳永逸 |
[35:09] | Well, then it’s a good thing I figured out a way | 那幸好我已经想出办法 |
[35:10] | to convince ’em not to. | 说服他们别这么干了 |
[35:13] | What the hell are we still doing here? | 那我们还傻站在这儿干嘛 |
[35:15] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[35:27] | What the hell happened? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[35:29] | Atlantic Freight is my chief rival. | 大西洋货运公司是我的主要对手 |
[35:31] | If they call in the debt, | 如果他们要收回债务 |
[35:32] | they’ll force me into bankruptcy. | 他们会强制宣告我破产的 |
[35:34] | If they call in the debt. | 前提是他们要收回债务 |
[35:35] | What is he talking about? | 他什么意思 |
[35:36] | He’s talking about the fact that we just came from a meeting with them, | 他的意思是 我们刚和他们开了个会 |
[35:39] | and you’re right. | 并且你是对的 |
[35:39] | They’d love nothing more than to put you down | 对他们来说 把你彻底击倒 一劳永逸 |
[35:41] | once and for all. | 是最好不过了 |
[35:42] | Goddamn it. | 他妈的 |
[35:43] | But lucky for you, we told them | 但好消息是 我们告诉他们 |
[35:44] | that if they force you into bankruptcy, | 如果他们迫使你破产 |
[35:46] | that doesn’t necessarily kill your company, | 那未必会搞垮你的公司 |
[35:48] | but buying your name does. | 但买下你的冠名权会 |
[35:50] | So they own me? That’s your brilliant solution? | 所以我现在归他们了 这就是你的天才方案 |
[35:53] | No, they own the Slattery trademark, | 不是 他们有的是斯莱特里的商标 |
[35:55] | which they think effectively puts you under, | 并且认为这是打垮你的最有效方法 |
[35:57] | but they don’t know what we know. | 但是他们不知道我们知道的事 |
[35:59] | And what is that? | 你们知道什么 |
[35:59] | That you have another contract | 你还有另外一份合同 |
[36:01] | that doesn’t care about the name of your company. | 这份合同不管你公司的名称 |
[36:03] | They only care about the name of the owner. | 他们只在乎所有者的名称 |
[36:05] | How the hell did Katzen even know to sell their debt? | 凯森是怎么知道要卖债权的 |
[36:08] | Because I made a mistake. | 因为我失误了 |
[36:10] | You sure as hell did! | 妈的你是失误了 |
[36:11] | After asking for 20% of my company | 你要了我公司20%的股份 |
[36:13] | and bragging that you could save it. | 还夸下海口说你能救下它 |
[36:16] | Well, it turns out it, you’re just an arrogant mouthpiece | 结果却证明 你只是个自大的说嘴货 |
[36:18] | that thinks he can save anything. | 觉得自己能拯救一切 |
[36:21] | But you can’t. | 但其实你做不到 |
[36:22] | Kevin, nobody hates change more than I do, | 凯文 没人比我更讨厌改变 |
[36:26] | but it’s coming whether we like it or not. | 但无论你是否喜欢 改变都会发生 |
[36:28] | And if I could save both your company and your name, | 如果我可以同时拯救你的公司和你的冠名 |
[36:31] | I would, but you’re right, I can’t. | 我会 但你说对了 我做不到 |
[36:35] | So take the deal, wake up tomorrow, and go to work. | 所以接受交易吧 明天醒来 去上班 |
[36:52] | Hey, Harvey? | 哈维 |
[36:54] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[36:57] | I just want to say thanks… | 我只想说谢谢 |
[36:59] | for not throwing us under the bus back there. | 谢谢你没让我们承担责任 |
[37:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:03] | Well, I mean, you could have told Kevin Slattery the truth. | 你本可以告诉凯文·斯莱特里实话 |
[37:07] | That mistake was mine and Rachel’s. | 错误是我和瑞秋犯下的 |
[37:09] | No it wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[37:11] | You were right, that mistake was mine. | 你之前说对了 是我的错 |
[37:22] | Hey. What are you doing here so late? | 你这么晚在这儿干嘛 |
[37:23] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[37:25] | We closed the Davis brothers. | 戴维斯兄弟的案子解决了 |
[37:27] | – That’s huge. – It is. | -那可是大事 -是的 |
[37:28] | So I thought maybe this was the perfect time | 我在想这可能是个绝佳的时机 |
[37:31] | to start our ritual. | 来建立我们的仪式 |
[37:32] | Oh, Donna, listen, I’ve been thinking. | 唐娜 我在想 |
[37:36] | I don’t think we need to have a ritual. | 我们或许不需要仪式 |
[37:38] | Come on. It’s our first big win. | 来吧 这是我们第一个大胜利 |
[37:47] | That’s the same exact cake I got Mike. | 跟我给迈克的蛋糕一模一样 |
[37:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:50] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[37:52] | I’m Donna. | 我可是唐娜 |
[37:56] | You sure are. | 你确实是 |
[37:58] | What flavor is it? | 什么口味的 |
[37:59] | Well, I called Esther, and she said | 我打电话给埃斯特 她说 |
[38:01] | German Chocolate was your favorite. | 你最爱是德国巧克力味 |
[38:03] | I hate German Chocolate. | 我讨厌德国巧克力 |
[38:04] | Which is why I got you Mocha Fudge. | 所以我买了摩卡软糖味 |
[38:06] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[38:13] | What can I do for you, Harvey? | 有什么事吗 哈维 |
[38:15] | I just wanted to see if you still had that list. | 我想看看那个名单还在不在你这里 |
[38:18] | Of course I do. | 当然在 |
[39:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:42] | Your engagement present. | 你的订婚礼物 |
[39:45] | Come on, Rachel, how long did you think | 拜托 瑞秋 你觉得 |
[39:47] | you could keep that glow a secret? | 你浑身那光芒还能藏多久 |
[39:48] | I’m glowing? | 我有光芒 |
[39:49] | Like Times Square on New Year’s Eve. | 跟除夕夜的时代广场一样亮 |
[39:51] | To me. | 在我看来 |
[39:52] | The rest of the world can’t even see you | 世界其他人都没法 |
[39:53] | under that pile of work you took on to help Harvey. | 在你担下的大堆哈维的工作底下看到你 |
[39:56] | You knew about that too? | 你还知道那个 |
[39:58] | Of course I did, | 我当然知道 |
[39:59] | which is why you’re getting this. | 所以你得到了这个 |
[40:03] | Donna, you didn’t have to– | 唐娜 你不用… |
[40:04] | I didn’t, but Harvey did. | 我是不用 但哈维需要 |
[40:06] | And he won’t think to get you two a gift, | 但他不会想到要送你俩礼物 |
[40:08] | ’cause I was always the one | 因为平时都是我 |
[40:09] | who took care of things like that, so… | 来搞定这种事的 所以… |
[40:11] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好了 |
[40:13] | Say thank you. | 说谢谢就可以 |
[40:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:16] | And promise me, | 然后跟我保证 |
[40:18] | no matter what is going on in my life, | 不管我生活中发生什么事 |
[40:22] | you won’t feel bad about telling me all the good things in yours. | 你都不会为跟我说你的好消息而不好意思 |
[40:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:40] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:41] | A copy of Brides Magazine. | 一本《新娘》杂志 |
[40:43] | Why is it on my desk? | 放我桌上干嘛 |
[40:44] | How else are you gonna pick your colors? | 不然你们要怎么选颜色 |
[40:46] | Colors? | 选颜色 |
[40:47] | What are colors? | 选什么颜色 |
[40:48] | How do you know what they are? | 你怎么会懂这些 |
[40:50] | Because I’m a grown man. | 因为我是个成年男人 |
[40:51] | Really? ‘Cause you sound more like a grown woman. | 是吗 可你听着更像个成年女性啊 |
[40:53] | That’s very hurtful. | 这话很伤人 |
[40:54] | I looked everywhere for that issue. | 我到处找才找到的 |
[40:58] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[41:00] | Thank me on the way. | 路上再谢吧 |
[41:02] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[41:02] | To do what we should have done the day you got engaged. | 去办你订婚当天就该办的事 |
[41:05] | Nets game. | 去看篮球赛 |
[41:06] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[41:08] | Front row. | 第一排哦 |
[41:10] | Holy shit. | 我的老天 |
[41:11] | Is Jay-Z gonna be there? | Jay-Z会去吗 |
[41:13] | Yeah, right next to me. | 会呀 他座位就在我旁边 |
[41:14] | Next to you? Wait, this my gift, hey? | 你旁边 等等 这是给我的礼物 |
[41:16] | I don’t care whose gift it is. I’m not doing that to Jay-Z. | 我不管是谁的礼物 我不能残忍地让Jay-Z挨着你 |
[41:18] | Oh, you know what, I’ll just sit next to Beyonc. | 好吧 我坐碧昂丝旁边算了 |
[41:19] | We’ll call it a draw. | 就算我们扯平了 |
[41:21] | You know what, never mind. | 得了 不用想了 |
[41:22] | I’m taking Rachel. | 我带瑞秋去 |
[41:23] | Yeah, well, why don’t you just give it to both of us? | 是吗 你不如把票给我俩算了 |
[41:25] | Oh, wait, then who would stay here and do all your work? | 等等 那谁留在这儿做你的工作呢 |
[41:28] | Shit. Was that too soon? | 要命 玩笑开太早了吗 |
[41:30] | Oh, I’m so sorry, bud. Let’s go! | 抱歉 兄弟 我们走 |