时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You hung me out to dry. | 你把我坑苦了 |
[00:08] | How exactly did I do that? | 此话怎讲 |
[00:10] | By making it seem like I’m the one | 你弄的像是我夺走了 |
[00:11] | that’s taking away your dream wedding. | 你的梦幻婚礼一样 |
[00:13] | You are the one taking away my dream wedding! | 本来就是你夺走了我的梦幻婚礼 |
[00:15] | We’re getting married, | 我们要结婚了 |
[00:16] | and it can be as small as possible | 婚礼就小办一场 |
[00:18] | with just our close friends, okay? | 只请我们的亲朋好友 好吗 |
[00:20] | I think we should consider promoting Jack Soloff | 我觉得我们应该提拔 |
[00:22] | – to name partner. – Are you crazy? | -杰克·索罗夫做冠名合伙人 -你疯了吗 |
[00:23] | Hardman’s got something on him. | 哈德曼手上有他的把柄 |
[00:24] | If Hardman has something on him, | 如果哈德曼有他的把柄 |
[00:26] | then we need to have it on him, too. | 那我们也要抓到他的把柄 |
[00:28] | You want me gone, call for a vote, | 你想让我走 召集投票去 |
[00:31] | ’cause we know what’s going on with daniel’s investor, | 因为我们知道丹尼尔的投资人是怎么回事 |
[00:33] | and Harvey’s about to put a stop to it right now. | 而哈维正在去解决问题 |
[00:35] | Why should I believe you would even live up to | 我为什么要相信你真的会 |
[00:37] | your end of the bargain? | 实现你的承诺呢 |
[00:38] | Because I don’t give a shit | 因为我根本不在乎 |
[00:40] | about your war with Daniel Hardman. | 你跟丹尼尔·哈德曼的斗争 |
[00:42] | All I want to do is see you get down on your knees | 我想要的只是看着你跪下 |
[00:45] | and say, “I quit.” | 然后说 “我退出” |
[00:47] | You’re breaking the law every day. | 你每天都在违法 |
[00:49] | Oh, so now I shouldn’t get married? | 所以我不该结婚了 |
[00:50] | I’m saying you should quit. | 我是说你应该辞职 |
[00:51] | The longer you go, | 人生走得越远 |
[00:54] | the less the money matters. | 钱就越不重要 |
[00:55] | You almost got caught, didn’t you? | 你差点被抓 是吗 |
[00:57] | I went to talk to someone. | 我去找了个人聊了聊 |
[00:58] | Who? | 是谁 |
[00:59] | You know who. | 你知道是谁 |
[01:03] | Mom? Dad! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[01:08] | Grammy, what are you doing here? | 奶奶 你怎么在这里 |
[01:11] | Where’s mom? I want to give her a hug. | 妈妈呢 我想抱抱她 |
[01:12] | Dad, too. | 还有爸爸 |
[01:14] | What? | 什么 |
[01:15] | You told me not to be mad at them last night, remember? | 昨晚你让我不要生他们的气 记得吗 |
[01:18] | You said once they got home I should tell them I was sorry | 你说等他们回来我应该跟他们说对不起 |
[01:19] | and give them a hug. | 并给他们个拥抱 |
[01:21] | But they didn’t wake me up, so I didn’t get to, | 但他们没叫我起床 所以我没机会 |
[01:24] | and I want to. | 但我很想抱抱他们 |
[01:27] | Michael, I have to tell you something. | 迈克尔 我必须和你说些事情 |
[01:30] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[01:32] | Your–your parents, | 你的 你的父母 |
[01:36] | last night they were in a car accident. | 他们昨晚出了一场车祸 |
[01:41] | But they’re gonna be okay, right? | 但他们会好起来的吧 |
[01:46] | Michael, they passed away. | 迈克尔 他们去世了 |
[01:50] | What? | 什么 |
[01:52] | No. | 不 |
[01:54] | No, they can’t be. | 不 不可能的 |
[01:56] | You’re wrong! | 你说的不对 |
[01:58] | I wish I were, baby. | 我也希望我错了 宝贝 |
[02:01] | I wish I… | 我希望我 |
[02:03] | Why didn’t you wake me up? | 你为什么不叫醒我 |
[02:05] | I could have gone to the hospital. | 我本可以去医院的 |
[02:07] | I could have seen them! | 我可以见见他们 |
[02:08] | They didn’t make it to the hospital, sweetheart, | 他们没有坚持到医院 亲爱的 |
[02:11] | and–and I didn’t want to tell you until I had to. | 不到迫不得已的时刻我也不想告诉你 |
[02:15] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[02:16] | How could you not wake me up? | 你怎么能不叫醒我 |
[03:12] | What are you doing up so early? | 这么早起来干什么呢 |
[03:14] | Oh, nothing, just going through this old box of stuff. | 没什么 就是翻翻这盒旧东西 |
[03:16] | Does that have something to do with | 这和你昨晚 |
[03:18] | you seeing Trevor last night? | 跟特雷弗见面有关吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah. Yeah, it does. | 是啊 有关 |
[03:23] | Is he still a mess? | 他的生活还是那么糟吗 |
[03:24] | No. No, he’s actually doing really well. | 不 他其实过得挺好的 |
[03:26] | So what do you mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:27] | I mean, I need to take the day. | 我的意思是我今天得请个假 |
[03:30] | You need to take the day? | 你得请假 |
[03:31] | – Yeah. – Is there something wrong? | -是的 -出什么事了吗 |
[03:33] | No, nothing’s wrong. | 不 没什么事 |
[03:36] | Just got something I need to do. | 就是有些事情需要处理 |
[03:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[03:50] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[03:52] | Did you reconsider my offer? | 你重新考虑我的提议了吗 |
[03:53] | About resigning? | 辞职那件事吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah, no, not a chance. | 不 绝不可能 |
[03:57] | But the bylaws require you to be given formal notice so… | 但公司章程规定需要给你正式通知 |
[04:05] | You’re calling for | 你今天召集了 |
[04:06] | an emergency vote of no confidence today? | 紧急不信任投票 |
[04:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:08] | Well, you’re shitty at math, Jack, | 你数学真差 杰克 |
[04:10] | because even if we lost McKernon, | 因为就算我们失去了麦肯诺 |
[04:12] | one client is not enough to turn the partners against me. | 一个客户也不足以让所有合伙人反对我 |
[04:15] | Check your calculator, Jessica, | 检查一下你的计算器吧 杰西卡 |
[04:17] | because you only had half the partners, | 因为只有一半合伙人支持你 |
[04:19] | and every single one of them is about to lose | 并且他们中的每个人都要 |
[04:21] | the biggest client to a hostile takeover | 在一场恶意收购中失去他们最大的客户了 |
[04:23] | because of your poor leadership. | 而一切都因为你的领导失职 |
[04:25] | We both know the only hostile takeover you care about | 我们都知道你唯一在意的恶意收购 |
[04:27] | is the one in here. | 就是对这里的 |
[04:29] | Take a picture, | 合个影吧 |
[04:31] | because tomorrow morning, those letters are coming down. | 因为明天这些名字就要撤下来了 |
[04:47] | Where the hell is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[04:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:50] | Gretchen, I swear, if you want to have a job tomorrow, | 格蕾琴 我发誓 如果你还想明天有工作 |
[04:53] | you better tell me where Harvey is. | 就最好告诉我哈维去哪了 |
[04:54] | Ms. Pearson, every Sunday I lay out all my outfits | 皮尔逊女士 我每周日都会为下周 |
[04:58] | for the coming week, and I have no intention | 准备好工作装 我也不想 |
[05:01] | of not wearing one of those babies tomorrow. | 到了明天就没机会再穿了 |
[05:04] | So with all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[05:06] | I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[05:07] | Well, if you want to pick out your clothes for next week, | 好吧 如果你还想为下周准备衣服 |
[05:10] | you better find the hell out. | 你最好把他找出来 |
[05:46] | Harvey. Harvey, wait. | 哈维 哈维 等等 |
[05:48] | Wait. I-I made a mistake. | 等等 我犯了个错误 |
[05:50] | Don’t you touch me. | 你别碰我 |
[05:52] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[05:52] | I understand you made a fool out of dad for the last time. | 我知道这是你最后一次骗爸爸了 |
[05:55] | Lily, let me try. Harvey– | 莉莉 让我试试 哈维 |
[05:57] | You get the hell out of my father’s house. | 你滚出我父亲的房子 |
[05:58] | Bobby, get–get out. | 鲍比 出去 |
[06:00] | Get out! | 出去 |
[06:02] | Harvey, listen to me. | 哈维 听我说 |
[06:05] | No, you don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不清楚你在做什么 |
[06:05] | I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我非常清楚我在做什么 |
[06:06] | Harvey, think about what it would do to your father. | 哈维 想想这对你父亲会造成什么影响 |
[06:09] | To Marcus. It’ll kill them. | 还有马库斯 他们受不了的 |
[06:11] | You said that once before and you’d never do this again. | 你以前就说过 说以后再也不会这么做了 |
[06:13] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了什么 |
[06:14] | And I said if you did I’d tell him everything, | 我也说过如果你再犯 我就告诉他们一切 |
[06:16] | And I’m going to. | 我要告诉他们 |
[06:16] | Harvey, I am begging you. | 哈维 我求求你 |
[06:18] | Don’t tear us all to pieces. | 不要拆毁我们 |
[06:20] | Don’t destroy your family. | 不要摧毁你的家庭 |
[06:22] | Don’t you dare put this shit on me. | 你居然敢把罪名扣到我头上 |
[06:27] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[06:31] | Where did you just go? | 你刚刚在想什么呢 |
[06:32] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:33] | I was just thinking about the time I had to decide | 我只是想起了当年我得决定 |
[06:35] | whether or not I should tell my father | 要不要把我母亲出轨的事 |
[06:36] | that my mother was cheating on him. | 告诉我父亲 |
[06:38] | And maybe we should talk about that. | 也许我们应该谈谈这件事 |
[06:39] | I didn’t come here to talk about that. | 我不是来谈这件事的 |
[06:40] | I came here to figure out whether or not I should resign. | 我来这是想弄清楚我到底该不该辞职 |
[06:43] | And then you started thinking about your mother. | 然后你想起了你的母亲 |
[06:45] | And if your brain went to the one, | 如果你的大脑想到了这件事 |
[06:47] | then it’s connecting it to the other, | 那这两者之间必然有关联 |
[06:49] | and the best thing we can do right now | 我们现在最好还是 |
[06:50] | is to try and figure out why. | 努力弄清楚为什么 |
[06:51] | I don’t have time for that. | 我没这个时间 |
[06:52] | Harvey, you asked me to block out the day | 哈维 你要求我给你空出一天来 |
[06:54] | for an emergency session, and I did. | 做紧急咨询 我照做了 |
[06:57] | We have time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[07:02] | The white ones are best. | 白色的石头最好 |
[07:04] | You’re just here to make me go in. | 你只是来劝我进去的 |
[07:06] | I am. | 没错 |
[07:09] | Because sometimes we make choices | 有时候虽然我们还不够成熟 |
[07:10] | we’re not old enough to make, | 却会被迫作出一些决定 |
[07:12] | and then we regret them. | 然后我们会后悔 |
[07:15] | I don’t want that to happen to you. | 我不希望这种事发生在你的身上 |
[07:16] | Why would I regret not going into that place? | 为什么我会因为没进那个地方而后悔 |
[07:18] | ’cause it’s a chance to say good-bye to your parents. | 因为你有机会向你父母告别 |
[07:20] | I already missed that. | 我已经错过了 |
[07:24] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[07:27] | Sometimes when people lose someone they love, | 有时候 人们失去自己的所爱时 |
[07:30] | they get mad at them. | 会生他们的气 |
[07:32] | I’m not mad at them. | 我没有生他们的气 |
[07:34] | I’m mad at God. | 我生上帝的气 |
[07:36] | I understand you’re mad at God. | 我理解你为什么会生上帝的气 |
[07:39] | Maybe you’re even mad at me, too. | 你可能都会生我的气 |
[07:42] | But I came out here to give you something. | 但我是来给你点东西的 |
[07:47] | St. William, | 圣威廉 |
[07:48] | Patron saint of orphans. | 孤儿的守护神 |
[07:50] | You know who this is. | 你知道他是谁 |
[07:51] | I know who all the saints are, | 我知道所有的守护神 |
[07:52] | and I don’t want it. | 可我不想要 |
[07:54] | I don’t want to be an orphan. | 我不想做孤儿 |
[07:57] | Then don’t take it. | 那就不要吧 |
[08:00] | Because the truth is, orphans are alone, | 因为实际上 孤儿都是孤独的 |
[08:03] | and you’re not. | 可你不孤独 |
[08:07] | But not going in there | 但是你不进去 |
[08:09] | isn’t gonna change what happened. | 也改变不了事实 |
[08:12] | And right now, your grandmother needs you. | 现在 你的奶奶需要你 |
[08:15] | But if you stay out here, | 但如果你留在这里 |
[08:17] | she’s gonna have to face today alone. | 她今天就只能独自面对一切 |
[08:49] | Well, it’s official, Harvey. | 事情定下来了 哈维 |
[08:51] | My fingers are way too old. | 我的手指太老了 |
[08:53] | Like hell. | 才没有呢 |
[08:55] | You can still outplay anyone. | 你还是比其他人强 |
[08:58] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你真是太不会撒谎了 |
[09:00] | But I got to admit, | 但我不得不承认 |
[09:01] | I do love seeing my boy in the crowd. | 我还是喜欢在人群中看到我的儿子 |
[09:07] | Actually, dad, there’s something | 爸爸 其实我想 |
[09:08] | I wanted to talk to you about. | 告诉你一些事 |
[09:09] | I got something for you, too. It’s important. | 我也想和你说点事 非常重要 |
[09:12] | The band’s splitting up. | 乐队要解散了 |
[09:14] | What? | 什么 |
[09:14] | Lenny says he wants to spend his golden years with Marge, | 莱尼说他想和玛姬共同享受退休生活 |
[09:17] | and Dave’s wrist isn’t getting any better, so– | 戴夫的手腕也没有好转 所以… |
[09:19] | Well, what about Harry? | 那哈利呢 |
[09:20] | Harry’s already got an offer from another group. | 已经有别的乐团邀请哈利了 |
[09:22] | Well, if they’ll take him, they’ll take you. | 如果他们要他 那肯定也会要你 |
[09:25] | You’re not listening, Harvey. | 你没有仔细听 哈维 |
[09:27] | I don’t want them to take me. | 我不想让他们收我 |
[09:29] | I want to come home. | 我想回家 |
[09:31] | Dad, music is your life. | 爸爸 音乐是你的生命啊 |
[09:32] | Look, Harvey, I’m the same age your grandfather was | 哈维 你爷爷死的时候 |
[09:35] | when he died, | 就是我这个年纪 |
[09:36] | and I’ve already spent way too much of my life | 而我已经浪费了太多的时间 |
[09:37] | away from my family. | 疏远了我的家人 |
[09:38] | Don’t start that. You’ve been a great father. | 别这么说 你是个超级棒的父亲 |
[09:41] | Maybe the cool father, but…not a great one. | 也许只能算得上够酷 算不上棒 |
[09:46] | And now, I know it’s too late to make that up to you. | 我知道现在补偿你已经太晚了 |
[09:49] | I’m just hoping it’s not too late to make it up to Marcus. | 我只是希望对于马库斯来说不算太晚 |
[09:51] | Anyway, that’s my news. | 这就是我要跟你说的 |
[09:53] | What–what did you want to talk about? | 你…你想跟我说什么 |
[09:57] | Nothing. I met a girl. | 没什么 我认识了一个女孩 |
[09:59] | Great. What’s her name? | 不错 她叫什么名字 |
[10:00] | Scottie. | 斯科特 |
[10:03] | I’m just trying to figure out the long distance thing. | 只不过是异地恋 我还得自己想想明白 |
[10:05] | All I can tell you there is, if she’s the one, | 我只能告诉你 如果她是命中注定的那个人 |
[10:07] | you’ll know, just like with me and your mother. | 你会知道的 就像我和你妈妈一样 |
[10:14] | So you didn’t tell him? | 所以你没有告诉他吗 |
[10:15] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[10:17] | But you said that was the night you decided to tell him. | 但是你说那晚你决定要告诉他 |
[10:19] | That was the night I decided. | 我的确是在那晚决定的 |
[10:21] | No, you said it as though it was all one night. | 不 你说得好像都是一晚上发生的事 |
[10:24] | I told you it was all one night | 我告诉你都是一晚上的事 |
[10:28] | because I’m so used to lying whenever I tell this story. | 因为我还是会在说到这事时习惯性撒谎 |
[10:31] | My age– | 我的年龄… |
[10:32] | Why do you lie? | 你为什么要撒谎 |
[10:33] | Because I was a grown man when it happened, | 因为当时我已经是个成年人了 |
[10:36] | and grown men keep their words | 而成年人说话 |
[10:37] | when they say they’re gonna do something, | 就会算话 而不会 |
[10:39] | not give in to weakness. | 因软弱而屈服 |
[10:40] | But it wasn’t weakness that made you break your word. | 但是你食言并不是因为软弱 |
[10:43] | It was love for your father. | 而是因为对你父亲的爱 |
[10:45] | Then aren’t I an asshole? | 那我不就是一个混蛋吗 |
[10:47] | Because I ended up ruining everything two weeks later. | 因为两个星期后我把所有事都搞砸了 |
[10:53] | Louis, I need to talk to you for a minute. | 路易 我要跟你谈谈 |
[10:55] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[10:56] | Jack Soloff is calling for a vote | 杰克·索罗夫今天要投票 |
[10:57] | to remove me as managing partner today. | 决定是否撤销我管理合伙人的职位 |
[11:01] | What? | 什么 |
[11:02] | Why the hell would he do that | 你给他提名冠名合伙人 |
[11:03] | after you offered to make him name partner? | 他为什么还要这么做 |
[11:05] | Because I didn’t offer to make him name partner. | 因为我没有给他提名冠名合伙人 |
[11:07] | I told him to resign. | 我让他辞职 |
[11:08] | What happened to our plan? | 我们不都计划好了吗 |
[11:09] | It wasn’t our plan, Louis. | 那不是我们的计划 路易 |
[11:11] | It was your insane idea, | 那只是你的荒唐想法 |
[11:12] | and I was never going to do it. | 我绝不可能照做 |
[11:14] | Jessica– | 杰西卡 |
[11:14] | No, you listen to me. | 不 你听我说 |
[11:17] | The matter at hand is | 眼下的重点是 |
[11:18] | making sure that we have more people on our side | 确保站在我们这边的人 |
[11:21] | than he and Daniel have on theirs. | 比他和丹尼尔那边的人多 |
[11:22] | What am I supposed to do now? | 那我该做什么 |
[11:24] | You are going to do exactly what I told you to do | 首先 你要严格完成 |
[11:26] | in the first place. | 我当初叫你做的事 |
[11:26] | You’re gonna find out what Daniel has | 你要找出丹尼尔的手上 |
[11:28] | on that weaselly son of a bitch, | 究竟有那个狡猾混蛋的什么把柄 |
[11:29] | and do it before 7:00 tonight. | 而且要在今晚七点前找到 |
[11:32] | Because if I can’t get enough votes before then, | 因为我要是在那之前拉不到足够多的票 |
[11:34] | the only way we win is to make this whole thing go away. | 唯一的解决方法就是除掉那个把柄 |
[11:40] | Cancel my day. | 取消我今天的安排 |
[11:49] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[11:51] | I’m studying, grammy. | 我在学习呢 奶奶 |
[11:52] | I don’t care what you say you’re doing. | 我才不在乎你说你在干什么 |
[11:54] | What I say I’m doing? | 什么叫我说我在干什么 |
[11:56] | Father Walker called me. | 沃克神父打来电话 |
[11:58] | He said you’ve been acting out. | 他说你最近很不老实 |
[11:59] | Father Walker’s a priest. | 沃克神父是个神父 |
[12:01] | He thinks you’re acting out if you’re chewing gum. | 嚼个口香糖他都觉得不老实 |
[12:02] | Well, I agree with him. | 我和他想的一样 |
[12:03] | Yeah, and you’re not at school and all I do is get As. | 可你不在学校 而我一直都考A |
[12:06] | I don’t care what you’re getting. | 我不在乎你的成绩 |
[12:07] | I found these in the trash. | 我在垃圾桶里找到了这些 |
[12:09] | So what. | 那又怎样 |
[12:10] | So what? | 怎样 |
[12:11] | “The Little Prince,” “James and the Giant Peach,” | 《小王子》《詹姆斯与大仙桃》 |
[12:14] | Michael, you love these books. | 迈克尔 你不是最喜欢看这些书吗 |
[12:15] | Yeah, when I was a kid. | 那是我小时候爱看的 |
[12:16] | Those books were your connection | 这些书 |
[12:17] | to your mother and father. | 是你与父母的联系 |
[12:19] | Yeah, well, I don’t want them anymore. | 我现在不想要了 |
[12:24] | You don’t want this one either? | 这本你也不要了吗 |
[12:25] | Your mother and I didn’t always get along, | 我和你妈妈关系不是很好 |
[12:28] | but I know that she read this to you every night | 但我知道你小时候她每晚 |
[12:31] | when you were little because she told me. | 都读这本书给你听 她告诉我了 |
[12:34] | And I also know that you’d never let me read it to you | 我也知道你一直不让我读给你听 |
[12:37] | because you said it was so special. | 因为你说过它是特别的 |
[12:40] | Like I said, I’m not a kid anymore. | 我说了 我不是小孩子了 |
[12:41] | Michael, I’m worried about you. | 迈克尔 我很担心你 |
[12:43] | Father Walker is worried. | 沃克神父也很担心 |
[12:44] | I don’t care what Father Walker thinks, | 我不管沃克神父怎么想 |
[12:46] | and I don’t care about these stupid books. | 我也不在乎这些破书 |
[12:50] | Well, I do care, | 我在乎 |
[12:52] | And I think you’d better go talk to Father Walker tomorrow | 你明天最好去找沃克神父谈谈 |
[12:54] | because you’re not getting all As. | 因为你没有全考A |
[12:57] | He’s giving you an F on your history paper. | 历史考试他给了你F |
[13:04] | Louis, what are you doing here? | 路易 你怎么来了 |
[13:07] | How did you get past Stacy? | 史黛西怎么让你进来了 |
[13:08] | I walked right by her. | 她没敢拦 |
[13:09] | Well, in that case, what can I do for you? | 那么 有何贵干 |
[13:11] | I want to know what the hell you have on Jack Soloff. | 我想知道你手上有杰克·索罗夫什么把柄 |
[13:14] | I have nothing on Jack other than his trust | 除了他信任我 以及他相信 |
[13:16] | and confidence that I’m a better attorney than Jessica. | 我是比杰西卡更优秀的律师 别无他物 |
[13:19] | Shut your mouth. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[13:19] | You’re not fit to lick her boots. | 你都不配给她舔鞋 |
[13:21] | Good, because that’s your job, Louis, | 随便 因为那是你的活 路易 |
[13:23] | not mine. | 不是我的 |
[13:24] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:26] | Remember when I told you I’d kill you | 还记得我说过如果你不说 |
[13:27] | if you so much as tell me the incorrect time? | 我就杀了你吗 |
[13:30] | Tell me what you have on Jack right now | 赶紧告诉我杰克的把柄 |
[13:31] | or you’re dead in 15 seconds. | 否则十五秒内我就让你死在这儿 |
[13:32] | I remember when you did that, Louis. | 我记得你说过什么 路易 |
[13:34] | And right after that, I went straight to my attorneys | 而在那之后 我直接去找了我的律师 |
[13:37] | and told them you had threatened my life. | 告诉他们你威胁要害我性命 |
[13:41] | And now, you’ve come into my office and done it again | 如今你闯到我的办公室又干了一遍 |
[13:44] | in front of a witness. | 还当着证人的面 |
[13:45] | What witness? | 什么证人 |
[13:46] | Stacy, did you get that? | 史黛西 录下来了吗 |
[13:47] | I got it. | 录下了 |
[13:49] | So as I see it, | 在我看来 |
[13:51] | security will be here in about 60 seconds. | 一分钟内保安就会上来 |
[13:54] | So if you want to kill me, | 所以你要是想杀我 |
[13:57] | now is your chance. | 只有趁现在了 |
[13:58] | I swear to god, I will find out | 我发誓 我会找出 |
[13:59] | what you’re holding over Jack’s head. | 杰克在你手上的把柄 |
[14:01] | I doubt that, | 深表怀疑 |
[14:02] | and I certainly doubt that you’ll find it by 7:00. | 我非常怀疑你能不能在七点前找到 |
[14:04] | So instead of me telling you what I have on Jack, | 所以与其告诉你杰克在我手上的把柄 |
[14:06] | let me tell you what I have on you. | 不如说说你在我手上的把柄 |
[14:08] | You vote with me today | 今天你投票支持我 |
[14:09] | and your sister’s company lives. | 你妹妹的公司就安然无恙 |
[14:12] | – What? – Oh, it turns out | -什么 -其实 |
[14:13] | my client is looking to get into the muffin business. | 我客户想要进军蛋糕领域 |
[14:16] | You leave my sister out of this. | 别把我妹妹扯进来 |
[14:17] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[14:19] | As long as you vote to remove Jessica. | 只要你投票撤杰西卡职 |
[14:21] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[14:22] | Then I’m not only gonna buy it, | 那我不仅会收购 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna rip that company of hers apart. | 还会把她的公司大卸八块 |
[14:27] | You son of a bitch! She never did anything to you. | 你个混蛋 她跟你毫无瓜葛 |
[14:30] | No. | 是没有 |
[14:31] | But you did. | 但你有 |
[14:33] | And Jessica did. | 杰西卡有 |
[14:35] | And Harvey did. | 哈维有 |
[14:37] | So you have a choice, | 所以选择权在你 |
[14:39] | Your firm or your family. | 律所 还是家人 |
[14:52] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[14:55] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[14:57] | People have been calling me that a lot lately. | 最近总有人喊我的全名 |
[14:59] | Maybe it’s a sign. | 或许是个预兆 |
[15:03] | How can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[15:04] | I need to talk to someone. | 我得找人谈谈 |
[15:06] | I was hoping to do it under the confessional. | 我希望在告解室里谈 |
[15:09] | How long has it been since your last confession? | 离你上次告解有多久了 |
[15:12] | Aren’t you supposed to ask me that after we started? | 这话不是应该在开始告解之后再问吗 |
[15:13] | We have started. | 我们已经开始了 |
[15:15] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[15:17] | Here? | 就在这里 |
[15:18] | Why not? | 不行吗 |
[15:20] | Confession’s meant to be good for the soul | 告解是为了净化灵魂 |
[15:21] | and no one’s ever said anything about it having to be done | 没人规定一定要在小黑屋里 |
[15:23] | in a little dark box. | 才能完成 |
[15:26] | Please. | 请坐 |
[15:30] | You gave that paper an F? | 你给我F |
[15:32] | It deserves an A. | 明明可以得A的 |
[15:33] | What about the fact that you cut the entire afternoon | 你上周二翘了一整个下午的课 |
[15:35] | – Last tuesday? – I had a doctor’s appointment. | -又怎么解释 -我约了医生 |
[15:37] | You even had a note from your grandmother. | 你还有你祖母写的假条 |
[15:38] | That’s right, I did. | 没错 |
[15:39] | The problem is, Michael, | 问题是 迈克尔 |
[15:40] | your grandmother wrote me a note yesterday | 你祖母昨天给我写了一张便条 |
[15:42] | thanking me for letting her book club use the library. | 感谢我让她的读书俱乐部使用图书馆 |
[15:45] | And those two signatures, | 这两个签名 |
[15:48] | they don’t look the same at all. | 完全不一样 |
[15:53] | Okay, well, if you’re so sure I did this, | 好吧 既然你这么确定我是翘课 |
[15:54] | then why are you only giving me an F | 那为什么只给我一个F |
[15:56] | and not suspending me? | 没勒令我停学呢 |
[15:57] | Because I don’t think it’s a coincidence that | 因为我觉得你选择在家长会这天翘课 |
[15:59] | you chose to cut class on parent-teacher conference day. | 并不是一个巧合 |
[16:03] | That had nothing to do with it. | 跟那个没关系 |
[16:04] | Mike, your grandmother told me about | 迈克 你祖母跟我说了 |
[16:05] | the books you threw out. | 你扔掉的那些书 |
[16:06] | Every parent in the world is obsessed | 全世界的父母都希望自己的孩子 |
[16:08] | with their kid cleaning their room. | 清理自己的房间 |
[16:09] | I actually do it, | 我只是在清理房间 |
[16:10] | and the two of you make a federal case out of it. | 你们两个太大惊小怪了 |
[16:12] | You didn’t throw out those books to clean. | 你扔书不是为了清理房间 |
[16:14] | You did it because you saw those kids out there | 而是因为你看见别的孩子 |
[16:16] | with their parents, | 都有父母 |
[16:18] | and you just couldn’t deal with that pain. | 而你承受不了那种痛苦 |
[16:20] | So you cut class, you went home, | 所以你翘了课 回到家 |
[16:23] | and you threw away the books. | 把那些书都扔了 |
[16:25] | You don’t know what I did. | 你又不知道我做了什么 |
[16:27] | What I do know is that your parents came here every Sunday | 我知道的是 你父母从前每周日都会过来 |
[16:30] | and donated money to pay for that uniform | 捐钱来换得那身制服 |
[16:32] | because they wanted you to be here getting an education | 因为他们想让你在这里接受教育 |
[16:35] | and not cutting class. | 不是让你翘课 |
[16:36] | I’ve gotten a perfect grade on every assignment | 我每门课的成绩 |
[16:37] | I’ve ever gotten, all right? | 都非常好 |
[16:39] | And I don’t need to go to your stupid class to do it. | 我用不着去上你的破课 |
[16:41] | I could have suspended you, | 我可以让你停学 |
[16:43] | and that would have been much worse than an F. | 这比打F的惩罚要重多了 |
[16:44] | But you’re getting one or you’re getting the other. | 你要么得F 要么就停学 |
[16:46] | So why don’t you take one night off from blaming me, | 不如你省下一晚上责怪我的时间 |
[16:50] | and you decided what it is that you’re gonna do? | 好好想想你要怎么做 |
[16:54] | Harvey, | 哈维 |
[16:55] | what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[16:57] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我想求你件事 |
[16:59] | I was wondering if I could stay with you | 我想知道我可不可以在实习期间 |
[17:01] | while I do my clerkship. | 跟你一起住 |
[17:03] | You want to stay with me for the summer? | 你想暑期跟我一起住 |
[17:05] | I promise you won’t even know I’m there. | 我保证低调到你都察觉不出我的存在 |
[17:07] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:09] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[17:10] | what the people around here would think | 如果被这里的人发现了 |
[17:11] | if they found out? | 会怎么想吗 |
[17:12] | Who says they’re gonna find out? | 谁说他们会知道了 |
[17:13] | I mean, no one knows anything | 反正也没人 |
[17:14] | about your personal life anyway. | 了解你的私生活 |
[17:15] | Harvey, what’s going on? | 哈维 到底怎么了 |
[17:18] | Things aren’t good at home. | 家里不太顺 |
[17:19] | Your brother? | 你弟弟的事吗 |
[17:21] | It’s my parents. | 是我父母 |
[17:22] | Listen, Harvey, I know what it’s like | 哈维 我知道 |
[17:24] | to be living in a home that’s not right, | 生活在不和谐的家庭是什么感受 |
[17:26] | and I also know that you might be tempted to fix things. | 我也知道你可能想要居中调解 |
[17:29] | But it’s not up to the children to fix things. | 但这不是孩子应该做的事 |
[17:30] | What if it was? | 如果是呢 |
[17:33] | Then there’s something wrong with those two people. | 那么那两个人有问题 |
[17:35] | No, there isn’t. | 不 不是这样的 |
[17:36] | There’s something wrong with one of them, | 是其中一个有问题 |
[17:37] | and I don’t know whether to tell the other one or not. | 我不知道该不该告诉另一个 |
[17:42] | Look, Harvey, I can’t tell you what you should do. | 哈维 我无法告诉你该做什么 |
[17:46] | But I can tell you if you come work for me, | 但我可以告诉你 如果你来为我工作 |
[17:50] | You’re gonna have to have some difficult conversations. | 你将不得不面对一些困难的谈话 |
[17:53] | That’s work, this is family. | 工作是工作 家庭是家庭 |
[17:54] | There are no more difficult conversations than that. | 没有比对家人开诚布公更困难的谈话了 |
[18:00] | But for the record, | 但我想让你知道 |
[18:03] | if you do come work here, | 如果你来这里工作 |
[18:07] | we’re gonna be family, too. | 我们也会成为家人 |
[18:20] | Your father and Marcus will be here any minute, | 你爸爸和马库斯随时都会回来 |
[18:22] | and, oh, I made your favorite, chicken parm. | 我还做了你最爱吃的奶酪鸡 |
[18:24] | I’m glad they’re not here. | 我很高兴他们不在这里 |
[18:26] | It’ll give me a chance to tell you that | 让我有机会告诉你 |
[18:27] | I’ll pretend when they’re here, | 他们在场时我可以装 |
[18:29] | but I am not gonna pretend when we’re alone. | 咱俩独处时我可不想再装下去 |
[18:31] | Harvey, please, I’m still your mother. | 哈维 拜托 我毕竟是你妈妈 |
[18:34] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[18:34] | Hey, hey, hey, look who’s here. | 看谁来了 |
[18:37] | I thought you were working late tonight. | 我以为你今晚要工作到很晚 |
[18:40] | What’s up, douche nozzle? | 你好啊 傻逼 |
[18:41] | You remember Bobby from down at the shop, | 哈维 你还记得 |
[18:43] | don’t you, Harvey? | 楼下汽修厂的鲍比吧 |
[18:44] | He’s helping us get the old Mustang up and running. | 他来帮我们修野马老爷车 |
[18:46] | That’s right, harvey, I’m getting the Mustang. | 没错 哈维 野马是我的了 |
[18:49] | And if you think you’re ever getting behind the wheel | 你要是以为自己能有机会 |
[18:50] | of that car– | 开着过过瘾… |
[18:51] | I’m never gonna get behind the wheel of that car. | 我这辈子都不会去开那辆车 |
[18:53] | Because you’re jealous. | 因为你嫉妒 |
[18:54] | Because that car’s a piece of shit. | 因为那辆车就是坨屎 |
[18:55] | Harvey, watch your mouth. | 哈维 怎么说话呢 |
[18:57] | Lil, do we have enough for an extra plate? | 莉儿 多了一个人盘子够用吗 |
[19:00] | Sure. How you doing, Bobby? | 当然 你好吗 鲍比 |
[19:02] | I’ll be good as soon as I get this grease off my hands. | 等我把手上的油洗干净就好了 |
[19:04] | Where’s the bathroom again? | 洗手间在哪来着 |
[19:05] | It’s down the hall, Bobby. | 过道尽头 鲍比 |
[19:08] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[19:09] | We don’t need an extra plate ’cause I’m not eating. | 不需要多加盘子了 我不吃 |
[19:11] | What are you talking about? You’re home early. | 你说什么呢 你回来这么早 |
[19:12] | Your mother made chicken parm. | 你妈妈还做了奶酪鸡 |
[19:13] | Well, why don’t you eat it? | 那你吃呗 |
[19:14] | Because I can’t stand chicken parm anymore. | 因为我再也受不了奶酪鸡了 |
[19:17] | Where you going? Harvey! | 你要去哪 哈维 |
[19:19] | This is still my house, you know. | 这里可还是我的家 |
[19:22] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[19:26] | So other people know about you? | 所以别人知道你的事 |
[19:30] | Not everyone knows everything, but… | 不是所有人都清楚我的一切 不过… |
[19:33] | People know that I don’t have a law degree. | 有人知道我没有法学文凭 |
[19:37] | You say that as though it were just a technicality. | 你说得这么轻描淡写的 |
[19:41] | And you say that as if you’re judging me. | 你说的像是在批评我 |
[19:44] | Isn’t that what you came here for? | 你来这里不就是为了这个吗 |
[19:45] | I came here for advice. | 我是来寻求建议 |
[19:47] | You said you came here to confess. | 你说你是来告解的 |
[19:49] | But it doesn’t matter, because if– | 不过没关系 因为如果… |
[19:52] | Well, if you’re looking for absolution, | 如果你想赦免你的罪 |
[19:53] | I can’t give it to you. | 我做不到 |
[19:54] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:55] | Because absolution requires contrition, | 因为只有悔悟的人才能接受赦免 |
[19:59] | and I’m not hearing that you even think | 但我没听出你觉得自己 |
[20:00] | you’ve done anything wrong. | 做过什么错事 |
[20:01] | Because using my brain to help people | 因为用我的才智帮助别人 |
[20:03] | isn’t doing anything wrong. | 并不是做错事 |
[20:04] | You’re not using your brain to help people. | 你不是在用你的才智帮助别人 |
[20:06] | You’re using it to fool people, | 你是在愚弄别人 |
[20:07] | and you want me to tell you that you’re a good person for it. | 然后你还想让我因此而说你是个好人 |
[20:10] | I am a good person. | 我就是个好人 |
[20:11] | You’re a person that wants to have their cake and eat it, too. | 你是那种什么好事都想占尽的人 |
[20:14] | And I’m afraid that I’m all out of cake with you. | 但恐怕我这里没好处给你 |
[20:16] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[20:17] | It means that I’ve often wondered | 意思是说我时常在想 |
[20:20] | whether or not I did the right thing | 那天没有报警让你被抓走 |
[20:21] | by not having you arrested that day. | 我到底做的对不对 |
[20:23] | That would have completely screwed up my life. | 那会彻底毁了我的人生的 |
[20:25] | Oh, and look at how not screwed up it is right now. | 你现在的人生就不叫毁了吗 |
[20:29] | You want to know what kind of man I am? | 你想知道我是什么样的人吗 |
[20:42] | You wanted to see me, Father? | 你想见我吗 神父 |
[20:45] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[20:48] | I was hoping you could explain why | 我希望请你解释一下 |
[20:49] | we’re missing $936 from the collection box. | 为什么我们的募捐箱里少了936美元 |
[20:53] | I can’t. | 我没法解释 |
[20:54] | Well, that’s odd, because this box was in my desk, | 那就奇了 因为这箱子就在我桌子里 |
[20:58] | and I also found this | 而我在我桌子上 |
[21:02] | on my desk. | 找到了这个 |
[21:03] | Michael, the next time you want to send a message, | 迈克尔 下一次你想表达什么信息 |
[21:06] | just leave me a note. | 在我桌上留张条就好了 |
[21:07] | The uniform’s not a message. I’m just returning it. | 制服并不是信息 我只是归还给你 |
[21:10] | You said I had two options, | 你说我有两条路可选 |
[21:12] | get an F or get suspended. | 要么得F 要么就停学 |
[21:13] | But I thought of a third. | 但我想到了第三条路 |
[21:17] | So you’re dropping out? | 你要退学吗 |
[21:18] | No, I’m going to public school. | 不 我要转去公立学校 |
[21:20] | And I’m not saying that I took that cash, | 而且我并不是说我拿了那笔钱 |
[21:21] | but if I did, I’d be smart enough to do the math. | 但就算我拿了 那我也是足够聪明会算数 |
[21:24] | My parents put $3 in the collection plate every week. | 我父母每周往募捐盘里放三美元 |
[21:27] | $3 a week for 52 weeks for six years– | 每周三美元 一年52周 一共六年 |
[21:30] | $936. | 一共936美元 |
[21:33] | And I would have thought that belonged to my parents | 那我会想这些钱属于我父母 |
[21:37] | and I would have just been taking it back. | 我只是把这些钱拿回来 |
[21:42] | You know, I could have you arrested. | 要知道我完全可以报警让你抓 |
[21:44] | Then do it. | 那就尽管报警吧 |
[21:45] | Michael, we both know how smart you are, | 迈克尔 你我都知道你有多聪明 |
[21:47] | but there’s a difference between intelligence and wisdom. | 但聪明和智慧是有区别的 |
[21:50] | And if you don’t figure that out eventually, | 而如果想不明白这一点 |
[21:51] | you’re gonna have a lot bigger problems than an f, | 你将来遇到的问题可要比不及格大得多 |
[21:53] | because you can’t outsmart– | 因为你没法聪明过… |
[21:55] | God? | 上帝吗 |
[21:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:57] | I know you don’t believe in God, | 我知道你不相信上帝 |
[22:00] | So let’s just call them… | 所以我们就称其为… |
[22:03] | Consequences. | 因果 |
[22:05] | Good-bye, Father. | 再见 神父 |
[22:07] | You want to call the police, you know where to find me. | 你什么时候想报警 知道去哪里找我 |
[22:11] | Wouldn’t be the first time | 反正他们也不是 |
[22:11] | they came to give grammy some bad news. | 第一次给奶奶带去坏消息了 |
[22:20] | You never spent it. | 你一直没有花吗 |
[22:21] | Not a penny. | 一分都没花 |
[22:31] | Get out. | 下去 |
[22:33] | Hey, get out! Harvey, you and me are going. | 下去 哈维 你来跟我打 |
[22:36] | Right now. | 现在 |
[22:38] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不打 |
[22:39] | Yes, we are. | 要打 |
[22:41] | And it’s happening whether you like it or not. | 不管你想不想 |
[22:46] | Now, you wanna tell me what was going on | 想告诉我你在家里发脾气 |
[22:48] | with that bullshit back at the house? | 是怎么回事吗 |
[22:49] | What bullshit? | 什么怎么回事 |
[22:51] | I wasn’t hungry so I just left. | 我只是不饿 所以就走了 |
[22:53] | I’m not buying it. | 我才不信呢 |
[22:54] | I know something’s up with you. | 我知道你肯定有事 |
[22:55] | Nothing’s up. | 没事 |
[22:56] | Nothing? | 没事吗 |
[23:00] | Your little brother was excited to see you | 你弟弟那么高兴见到你 |
[23:01] | and you didn’t give him the time of day. | 你却连那么点时间也不给他 |
[23:03] | Marcus was excited to get Bobby’s car. | 马库斯高兴是因为他可以开鲍比的车 |
[23:06] | Since when you got something against Bobby? | 你从什么时候开始对鲍比有意见了 |
[23:08] | He never did anything to you. | 他又没对你做什么 |
[23:09] | Just let it go, dad. | 别管了 爸爸 |
[23:11] | Since when do I do that? | 我什么时候开始不能管了 |
[23:13] | Since when were you around not to? | 你又什么时候有时间在家管什么了 |
[23:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:19] | I said let it go. | 我说别管了 |
[23:22] | I’m not letting it go! | 我不会就这么不管了 |
[23:24] | You disrespected me, | 你对我无礼 |
[23:26] | and you disrespected your brother and your mother | 对你弟弟和你妈妈无礼 |
[23:28] | and our guest. | 还对我们的客人无礼 |
[23:30] | Now, I know something’s up with you. | 我知道你肯定有什么事 |
[23:32] | I want to know what it is. | 我想知道是什么 |
[23:35] | It’s nothing. | 没什么事 |
[23:36] | It’s not nothing! | 肯定不是没事 |
[23:37] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么非要这样做 |
[23:39] | ‘Cause there’s something wrong with my boy. | 因为我儿子有问题 |
[23:46] | Something’s wrong with me? | 我有问题 |
[23:48] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[23:49] | How can you not see what is going on under your nose | 你怎么会连自己家里 眼皮底下的事情 |
[23:52] | in your own goddamn house? | 都视而不见呢 |
[23:54] | All right. Son, stop! | 好了 儿子 停下 |
[23:56] | I told her to stop, but I shouldn’t have had to. | 我让她停 而这话本不该我去说 |
[23:59] | It’s shouldn’t have been me! | 本不该我去说的 |
[24:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:08] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[24:12] | You told her to stop what? | 你让她停下什么 |
[24:15] | What was your mother doing? | 你妈妈干了什么 |
[24:19] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[24:30] | So your parents’ marriage ended? | 然后你父母的婚姻就结束了吗 |
[24:32] | It should have ended sooner. | 早就该结束了 |
[24:33] | Harvey, I’m not defending your mother, | 哈维 我不是要为你妈妈辩护 |
[24:35] | but what if you’d kept that promise | 但如果你信守诺言没有说出来 |
[24:37] | and then she broke it off with Bobby? | 而且她和鲍比分手了呢 |
[24:38] | What difference does it make? | 那又有什么区别 |
[24:39] | Well, the difference is | 区别就是 |
[24:40] | you didn’t have to tell your father like that. | 你不用那样告诉你父亲 |
[24:41] | Yeah, I told him like that because I had no choice. | 我那样告诉他是因为我别无选择 |
[24:43] | No, no, no, no, telling him like that was your choice. | 不不不 那样告诉他是你自己的选择 |
[24:45] | He was attacking me. | 他在攻击我 |
[24:47] | Well, you could have dropped your guard. | 那你可以放弃反抗 |
[24:48] | I wasn’t gonna do that. | 我才不会那样做呢 |
[24:49] | – He was your father. – I don’t care! | -他是你父亲 -我不在乎 |
[24:51] | – Why? – Because I don’t lay down! | -为什么 -因为我永远不会拱手认输 |
[24:54] | And instead of telling him gently | 所以你没有用更缓和的方式告诉他 |
[24:57] | and making a decision calmly, | 没有冷静地作出决定 |
[24:59] | you hurt your father even more. | 而是更深地伤害了你父亲 |
[25:01] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[25:02] | I’m saying that maybe you’re remembering this story | 我是说或许你想起这个故事 |
[25:05] | to tell yourself that your decision with Forstman | 是想告诉自己 |
[25:07] | isn’t about laying down. | 你跟傅滋曼的协议不是认输 |
[25:10] | It’s about something more. | 你会跟他对抗到底 |
[25:18] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[25:23] | You’re never going to believe this. | 你永远不会相信这件事 |
[25:26] | Harvey asked if he could live with me today. | 哈维今天问我能不能和我一起住 |
[25:29] | I’m surprised you didn’t say yes. | 令我意外的是你竟然没答应 |
[25:31] | What? | 什么 |
[25:33] | You already live at the office. | 既然你已经驻扎在办公室了 |
[25:34] | Why not just bring it home with you? | 为何不把办公室带回家 |
[25:36] | Quentin, I told you, | 奎汀 我告诉过你 |
[25:39] | you mean more to me than work. | 你比我的工作更重要 |
[25:41] | Well, actions speak louder than words. | 但事实胜于雄辩 |
[25:44] | I married you. | 我嫁给你了 |
[25:45] | You did. | 没错 |
[25:47] | But does Harvey or anyone else at the office know that? | 但哈维还有律所里其他人知道吗 |
[25:50] | Or even know that I exist? | 或者有任何人知道我的存在吗 |
[25:53] | You know I’m a private person. | 你知道我很注重个人隐私 |
[25:55] | I like to keep those parts of my life separate. | 我想分隔这两部分的生活 |
[25:57] | What I know is, separate but equal didn’t work out there, | 但就我所知隔离但平等在外头行不通 |
[26:00] | and it’s not working in here. | 在这里也一样不行 |
[26:02] | Where are you going with this? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[26:03] | You know where this is going, Jessica, | 别明知故问 杰西卡 |
[26:05] | where it’s been going for a long time. | 这么长时间了你明白的 |
[26:08] | I want a divorce. | 我想离婚 |
[26:11] | What? | 什么 |
[26:12] | This isn’t working anymore. | 我们的婚姻持续不下去了 |
[26:15] | Does this have anything to do with Lisa? | 这和丽莎有关吗 |
[26:17] | No. This has to do with us. | 没有 这与我们俩有关 |
[26:20] | Oh, you mean me. | 你是指我吧 |
[26:22] | I do. | 没错 |
[26:23] | Now you can focus on what really matters to you… | 你就能一心扑在你最看重的事情上了 |
[26:28] | Your career. | 你的事业 |
[26:44] | Jessica, can I talk to you? | 杰西卡 能和你聊几句吗 |
[26:48] | I take it you haven’t found out | 我猜你还没有找到 |
[26:49] | what Hardman has on Jack. | 哈德曼掌握的杰克的把柄 |
[26:50] | I haven’t, but there’s something else. | 确实还没 但有其他事情 |
[26:51] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系了 |
[26:54] | I got us the votes. | 我争取到了票数 |
[26:56] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[26:56] | I went to Paul Porter and I turned him | 我去找了保罗·波特劝他 |
[27:00] | and the three votes that he comes with. | 还有跟随他的另外三票支持我们 |
[27:02] | So we’re up by three? | 那我们三票领先了吗 |
[27:03] | No, including Harvey, we’re up by one. | 没有 加上哈维才领先一票 |
[27:07] | No, we’re not. | 不是这样 |
[27:09] | Hardman’s going after Esther’s company. | 哈德曼要对付埃斯特的公司 |
[27:11] | And he’s not going to back off unless you vote against me. | 除非你投票反对我 否则他不会罢手 |
[27:16] | – Louis– – I know what you’re gonna say. | -路易 -我知道你要说什么 |
[27:17] | We can stop it. | 我们能阻止他 |
[27:19] | But I went to Jeffrey to get him to not sell his shares, | 但我找了杰夫瑞让他别卖股份 |
[27:21] | and he told me that Hardman’s offering 40% over asking. | 他说哈德曼愿意多给40%的价钱收购 |
[27:24] | Jeffrey agreed not to sell, but everyone else will. | 即使杰夫瑞答应不卖 还有其他人卖 |
[27:27] | If Hardman can’t get the stocks, | 假如哈德曼买不到股份 |
[27:28] | he’s gonna buy the distributor, | 他就会去收购经销商 |
[27:29] | and if he can’t buy the distributor, | 如果他收购不了经销商 |
[27:30] | he’s gonna go after the contracts. | 他会针对公司的合同 |
[27:32] | – Louis– – Forstman is his backer! | -路易 -傅滋曼是他的靠山 |
[27:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:43] | Well then, you know that he has unlimited resources, | 既然你知道他有无限的资源 |
[27:45] | and I can’t fight a war on multiple fronts. | 我不能加入这场四面是敌的战斗 |
[27:47] | And I could tell you that if you side with me, | 我本可以告诉你的是如果你站我这边 |
[27:50] | we’ll figure out a way to save Esther’s company. | 我们能想出法子救埃斯特的公司 |
[27:52] | But I have a sister, too. | 但我也有妹妹 |
[27:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:56] | Louis… | 路易 |
[28:01] | Whatever happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[28:04] | I want you to know… | 我希望你知道… |
[28:09] | Pearson will always consider Litt | 皮尔逊总是会把利特当作 |
[28:12] | her partner. | 她的好伙伴的 |
[28:47] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[28:49] | If it had been anybody other than his sister, | 如果这次不是他妹妹 |
[28:52] | he would never even consider– | 他肯定不会考虑… |
[28:54] | I know, Donna. | 我知道 唐娜 |
[28:55] | And you don’t have to apologize for him | 你不用替他道歉 |
[28:58] | because I know what a bastard Daniel Hardman is. | 因为我明白丹尼尔·哈德曼有多混蛋 |
[29:01] | Is there anything I can do? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[29:06] | Yes. | 有一件事 |
[29:08] | We still have some time before the vote. | 在投票前我们还有时间 |
[29:13] | I asked Gretchen to find Harvey this morning. | 我上午让格蕾琴去找哈维 |
[29:16] | I asked the wrong person. | 但我拜托错了人 |
[29:21] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[29:34] | I knew this was a mistake. | 我就知道这是个错误 |
[29:35] | I never should have come here. | 我不该来这里 |
[29:37] | Michael, you didn’t actually have to come here. | 迈克尔 你其实不必来这里 |
[29:38] | I already knew your story. | 我已经清楚你的故事了 |
[29:39] | Trevor came to see me six months ago. | 特雷弗半年前来见过我 |
[29:40] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[29:41] | Yeah, but you didn’t know he spent most of that time | 但你不知道他讲得最多的是 |
[29:43] | talking about you or the fact that he blames himself | 他为发生在你身上的事情 |
[29:45] | for everything that happened to you. | 感到深深的自责 |
[29:45] | Well, maybe he should. | 或许他应该自责 |
[29:48] | Maybe you should blame yourself. | 或许你该责怪自己 |
[29:48] | Right, and maybe I should blame myself | 没错 或许每次地震每场战争 |
[29:50] | for every earthquake or every war. | 我都该责怪自己 |
[29:51] | That’s enough of the vanity, okay, Michael. | 你的虚荣也够了 迈克尔 |
[29:53] | – Vanity? – Yeah, vanity, self-indulgence, | -虚荣 -对 虚荣 自我放纵 |
[29:55] | whatever you want to call feeling sorry for yourself | 随便叫什么吧 反正从那晚之后 |
[29:58] | – ever since that night… – How dare you. | -你就自怨自艾 -你竟敢这么说 |
[29:59] | – Because that’s exactly why you’re in this position right now. – No! | -就是这样你才会让身陷这境地 -不 |
[30:01] | I’m in this position because Trevor put me in this position. | 我身处这种境地是特雷弗害我的 |
[30:02] | No, Michael, no. | 不 迈克尔 不是这样的 |
[30:03] | That’s the difference between you and Trevor. | 这就是你和特雷弗的差别所在 |
[30:05] | He’s actually accepted that his choices were his own, | 他其实接受这一切都是自己的选择 |
[30:07] | which means he actually wants to change his life. | 也就是说他真想去改变自己的生活 |
[30:09] | You think I don’t want to change? | 你觉得我不想改变吗 |
[30:10] | Why the hell do you think I’m here? | 那你说我现在在这里做什么 |
[30:11] | I don’t know. Why are you here? | 我不知道 你为什么来这儿 |
[30:12] | I told you, I want advice. | 我说了 我需要建议 |
[30:14] | No, no, people do not need the protection of the confessional | 不不 人们不需要通过告解的保护 |
[30:16] | to get advice. | 来获得建议 |
[30:17] | I did that to protect you. | 我那么做是为了保护你 |
[30:18] | No, you did that to protect you. | 你那么做是为了保护你自己 |
[30:19] | So you tell me right now, why are you here? | 所以你现在告诉我 你为什么来这里 |
[30:21] | – It’s not that simple. – It is that simple. | -一言难尽 -一言可尽 |
[30:23] | – I can’t. – Why are you here? | -我说不清 -你为什么来这里 |
[30:24] | Because I’m afraid! | 因为我害怕 |
[30:36] | What are you afraid of, Michael? | 你在怕什么 迈克尔 |
[30:39] | They left me all alone. | 他们都弃我而去 |
[30:43] | And now you’ve found someone who loves you… | 现在你找到了爱你的人 |
[30:50] | and if you stop being who you are, | 如果你不再是这样的自己 |
[30:53] | you’re afraid she’ll abandon you, too. | 你害怕她也会抛下你 |
[30:57] | What am I gonna do, Father? | 我该怎么做 神父 |
[31:01] | Come with me, Michael. | 跟我来 迈克尔 |
[31:04] | I want to show you something. | 我给你看个东西 |
[31:17] | Why’d you tell him? | 你为什么告诉他 |
[31:20] | He needed to know. | 他有权知道 |
[31:21] | What he needed was for us to be a family. | 他需要的是我们这个家 |
[31:24] | Families aren’t built on lies. | 家不是建立在谎言上的 |
[31:25] | Well, now all we are is built on shit | 现在地基连谎言都不是 而是一摊烂泥了 |
[31:27] | Because nobody’s happy about what you did except for you. | 因为你这么做 除了你之外谁都不开心 |
[31:29] | I didn’t do this for me. | 我这么做不是为了我自己 |
[31:30] | You couldn’t stand that | 你就是无法忍受 |
[31:31] | I was about to have them all to myself. | 这一切都将是我的了的事实 |
[31:32] | You think I did this to take something away from you? | 你觉得我这么做是为了和你抢什么吗 |
[31:35] | You did take something away from me. | 你就是抢走了我的东西 |
[31:38] | You don’t get it. | 你还不明白 |
[31:39] | You get to go back to law school, | 你可以回你的法律学校 |
[31:41] | and you’re gonna pass the bar, | 通过律师资格考试 |
[31:42] | and you’re gonna go live your big hotshot life, | 过你前途光明的美好生活 |
[31:44] | and I’m gonna be stuck here on my own. | 只剩我一个人孤零零留在这里 |
[31:45] | – You’re not on your own. – Really? | -你不是孤身一人 -是吗 |
[31:47] | I don’t know if you noticed, but mom just left | 不知道你注意到没有 但妈妈刚走了 |
[31:50] | and dad’s not coming out of his room, so who’s here for me? | 爸爸也不愿意出屋子 我还有谁 |
[32:00] | So two weeks later I got a place in the city, | 所以两周后我在市里租了间房子 |
[32:04] | I moved out, and I never went back. | 搬了出来 再也没回去过 |
[32:05] | You left your brother and your father alone after all that? | 这一切之后 你却丢下了你父亲和你弟弟 |
[32:08] | I didn’t want to. | 我也不想这么做的 |
[32:09] | Then why did you? | 那你为什么还这么做 |
[32:11] | Because I couldn’t take knowing that | 因为我无法接受 |
[32:12] | I was the one that tore everything to pieces. | 是我把一切搞得支离破碎这个事实 |
[32:15] | And you think you’ll be doing that again if you resign? | 现在你觉得如果你辞职 一切又会重演 |
[32:18] | I will be doing that again if I resign. | 如果我辞职就是会重演 |
[32:20] | Well, I think stepping down | 我认为后退一步 |
[32:22] | isn’t tearing everything to pieces. | 并不会破坏一切 |
[32:24] | I think it’s a chance to keep everything together. | 我认为这是个拯救一切的机会 |
[32:28] | She gave me my start. | 是她给了我重新开始的机会 |
[32:30] | Harvey, I once commented that Jessica sounds like | 哈维 有次我说杰西卡听起来 |
[32:32] | a hell of a woman, | 真是个女强人 |
[32:33] | and you said, “What does it matter?” | 然后你说 那又怎样 |
[32:37] | Well, you’re the one who led me to believe | 是你给我留下了她是个 |
[32:39] | she’s a hell of a woman. | 女强人的印象 |
[32:40] | Maybe you did it for a reason. | 也许是有理由的 |
[32:41] | What reason? | 什么理由 |
[32:42] | For me to suggest that maybe she’ll understand | 为了让我说她应该会理解 |
[32:44] | that you leaving doesn’t mean that you don’t care about her. | 你离开并不代表你不在乎她了 |
[32:47] | It means that you do. | 恰恰代表你在乎 |
[32:48] | And what if that’s not why I told you all this? | 那如果我告诉你不是为了这个呢 |
[32:51] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果是你错了呢 |
[32:53] | Then I’ll be wrong. | 那我就承认错误 |
[32:55] | And you’ll be able to handle that. | 那你也一定能解决此事 |
[32:59] | I spent a lot of time here. | 我以前经常就待在这个屋呢 |
[33:01] | You remember this place? | 你还记得这里 |
[33:03] | I remember everything. | 我过目不忘 |
[33:04] | I know you do, Michael. | 我知道 迈克尔 |
[33:07] | I was always aware of what a special child you were. | 我一直都知道你与众不同 |
[33:09] | Hasn’t changed a bit. | 这里一点都没变啊 |
[33:11] | Hasn’t it? | 一点都没吗 |
[33:13] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[33:14] | Michael, I think you came to see me | 迈克尔 我觉得你来见我 |
[33:15] | because when people are in crisis | 是因为当人们遇到困难的时候 |
[33:17] | they’re searching for something more, | 总会怀念曾经的拥有 |
[33:20] | usually something they’ve lost. | 拥有但失去的那些 |
[33:21] | I lost my parents, and I’m not getting them back. | 我失去了父母 再也找不回来了 |
[33:24] | No, Michael, you lost your faith. | 不 迈克尔 你失去的是信念 |
[33:46] | Grammy. | 奶奶 |
[33:46] | 深情怀念 伊迪丝·罗斯 | |
[33:48] | The day after you left school | 你离开学校的第二天 |
[33:50] | she gave me the money back. | 她就把钱还回来了 |
[33:52] | Her only request was that we use some of it | 她唯一的要求是让我们用其中部分 |
[33:55] | to buy this bookcase | 买下这个书架 |
[33:58] | to keep these books together. | 来保留这些书 |
[34:00] | They’re my father’s books. | 这些是我父亲的书 |
[34:03] | And your mother’s. | 还有你母亲的 |
[34:18] | I never knew why she did it. | 我一直不明白她为什么这么做 |
[34:21] | And now I do. | 现在我明白了 |
[34:24] | Michael, if you’re worried about Rachel leaving you, | 迈克 如果你在担心自己一旦改变 |
[34:29] | if you stop doing what you’re doing, | 瑞秋就会离开你 |
[34:31] | I don’t think she will. | 我想她不会的 |
[34:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:40] | ‘Cause I have faith. | 因为我有信念 |
[34:52] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[34:54] | I was just– | 我只是 |
[34:56] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[34:57] | Where is who? | 你问谁 |
[34:59] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[35:02] | Please, it’s an emergency. | 拜托 我找他有急事 |
[35:04] | Well, I’m sorry, he’s not here, | 抱歉 他不在这里 |
[35:06] | and I’m afraid I don’t know where he went. | 而且恐怕我并不知道他去了哪里 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry, I just– | 抱歉 我只是 |
[35:11] | Do you mind if I just sit here for a minute? | 你介意我在这里坐一会儿吗 |
[35:13] | Of course. | 请便 |
[35:17] | You probably know more about what’s going on that I do, don’t you? | 也许你比我更了解现在的状况吧 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry, I can’t respond to that. | 抱歉 这个问题我不能回答 |
[35:23] | As long as I’m here… | 既然我也来了 |
[35:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:29] | For what? | 谢我什么 |
[35:30] | A few weeks ago Harvey finally forgave me | 几周前哈维终于原谅了我 |
[35:32] | for going to Louis. | 去为路易工作的事 |
[35:33] | And I know he never would have done that | 我知道如果不是他来找了你 |
[35:34] | if he hadn’t come to see you. | 肯定不会的 |
[35:36] | I’m sorry, I can’t respond to that either. | 抱歉 这个问题我也不能回答 |
[35:38] | You just did. | 其实你已经回答了 |
[35:40] | And thank you again for what you’re thinking. | 再次谢谢你 为你此刻的想法 |
[35:44] | And what is that? | 我在想什么 |
[35:44] | That he never would have come to see you | 你在想如果不是我 |
[35:46] | if it hadn’t been for me. | 他也不会来找你 |
[35:48] | You really can do that. | 你真能读懂人心 |
[35:50] | Yeah, I can. | 是的 |
[35:56] | In fact, I can tell you what you’re thinking right now. | 事实上 我还知道你现在在想什么 |
[35:59] | What is that? | 什么 |
[36:02] | You’re thinking two things, actually. | 你在想两件事 事实上 |
[36:06] | One, this woman would make an excellent therapist. | 其一 这女人要当心理咨询师肯定很厉害 |
[36:12] | And two… | 其二 |
[36:15] | Harvey has no idea what he’s missing. | 哈维不知道他错过了多好的人 |
[36:24] | Well, it seems Harvey won’t be joining us, | 看来哈维不会来了 |
[36:27] | so we may as well get started. | 所以不如现在开始吧 |
[36:30] | We’re here because there’s a concern | 我们今天聚集一堂是因为 |
[36:33] | that I no longer have the best interests of the firm at heart | 大家担心我已不再将公司利益放在首位 |
[36:38] | but am instead focused on the selfish interests | 而是只关心某些个人的 |
[36:42] | of certain individuals. | 私人利益 |
[36:43] | For those of you who feel that way, | 对那些这么想的人 |
[36:45] | there’s not much I could do | 此刻我也无法做什么 |
[36:48] | at this point to change your minds. | 来改变你们的看法 |
[36:50] | So…I’ll say… | 所以我只能说 |
[36:55] | I hope it remains my pleasure to serve this firm. | 希望我还有幸能继续为律所服务 |
[36:59] | I think it’s time we vote. | 我觉得我们该投票了 |
[37:02] | Well, if you’re not gonna say anything to change their mind, | 你要不说点什么来让他们改主意 |
[37:05] | Then I will. | 那我来 |
[37:06] | You made it. | 你真的来了 |
[37:08] | Wouldn’t have missed it for the world. | 什么也阻止不了我 |
[37:09] | Okay, fine, you’re here, | 好吧 你来了 |
[37:11] | but there’s nothing that says you can plead her case. | 但你也没法说什么来为她辩护 |
[37:13] | And there’s nothing that says he can’t, | 也没规定他不能说话 |
[37:14] | so why don’t you sit your ass down? | 所以你干嘛不坐下听听 |
[37:16] | Go ahead, then, get your speech over with | 那就说吧 赶紧发表完你的演讲 |
[37:18] | so we can get to the vote. | 我们就可以投票了 |
[37:19] | No speech, just this. | 我没什么演讲 只有这个 |
[37:21] | A termination letter. | 一封解约书 |
[37:23] | As of now, the company that’s been targeting our clients | 此时此刻 狙击我们客户的公司 |
[37:26] | is no longer represented by Daniel Hardman. | 已经不由丹尼尔·哈德曼代理了 |
[37:28] | – Bullshit. – Go ahead, call him. | -胡说 -那你打给他问问 |
[37:30] | Of course, it might take a while | 当然 打电话可能得花点时间 |
[37:31] | since you’ve got to go through the prison switchboard | 因为你得经过监狱总机 |
[37:33] | to get ahold of him. | 才能联系到他 |
[37:34] | Yep, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[37:36] | That’s the kind of man Jack Soloff and Daniel Hardman | 那就是杰克·索罗夫和丹尼尔·哈德曼合作的人 |
[37:39] | do business with, one who’s already behind bars. | 已经进了监狱的家伙 |
[37:43] | Look, let me be clear. | 我说清楚吧 |
[37:45] | The attack on this firm was an attack on me. | 此次对律所的攻击 其实是冲我个人来的 |
[37:48] | Daniel blamed me for having to leave this firm, | 丹尼尔为他离所的事责怪我 |
[37:52] | so he was trying to hit me where it hurt the most, | 所以想在伤我最痛的地方下手 |
[37:54] | 迈克尔 要记得 关心你的人 永远会在你身边帮助你走出困境 爱你的爸爸妈妈 | |
[37:56] | namely this firm | 也就是这间律所 |
[37:58] | and my partners and my friends. | 跟我的合伙人及朋友 |
[38:04] | But that’s over. | 但这一切都结束了 |
[38:05] | He has no more money, | 他已经没有钱 |
[38:07] | no more power, no more friends. | 没有力量 没有朋友了 |
[38:10] | All of you, you’re about to vote on whether | 你们每个人 将要投票决定 |
[38:13] | Jessica should continue running this firm. | 杰西卡是否应该继续管理这间律所 |
[38:15] | Now, I know some of you think that she’s turned a blind eye | 我知道你们中有些人认为 她对我的行为 |
[38:18] | to my behavior and–and the risks I’ve taken, | 以及我冒的风险睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[38:21] | but for you to remove her would be the greatest risk of all. | 可你们试图替换她才是最大的冒险 |
[38:26] | Because if there’s one thing I know, | 因为我知道 |
[38:28] | it’s that Jessica Pearson cares about this firm | 杰西卡·皮尔逊在乎这间律所 |
[38:30] | and everyone in it. | 和律所中的每个人 |
[38:31] | Because to her, we’re not just colleagues | 因为对她而言 我们不仅是同事 |
[38:36] | or even friends, | 甚或朋友 |
[38:39] | we’re family. | 而是家人 |
[38:43] | Thank you, Harvey. | 谢谢你 哈维 |
[38:49] | Let’s vote. | 我们来投票吧 |
[38:51] | Jessica, I don’t think we’re gonna be needing the ballots. | 杰西卡 我觉得我们不需要不记名投票 |
[38:54] | I think everybody knows where they stand. | 我们每个人都知道自己的立场 |
[38:57] | All in favor of Jessica staying. | 所有支持杰西卡留下的人 举手 |
[39:08] | Then I guess everyone here is happy | 那我想这里所有人都很乐意 |
[39:10] | keeping things the way they are, except for one. | 事情保持原状 除了一位 |
[39:27] | I’m glad you’re here. I need to tell you something. | 太好了你在这儿 我有话跟你说 |
[39:31] | Whatever it is, it might not matter | 无论要说什么 我给你这个之后 |
[39:33] | after I give you this. | 就都不重要了 |
[39:34] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[39:38] | Harvey, you didn’t just give me my dream. | 哈维 你不光给了我梦想 |
[39:43] | You gave me a family. | 还给了我一个家 |
[39:47] | But I’m gonna have a family of my own someday, | 但我终有一天会有自己的家 |
[39:49] | and I can’t have all of this hanging over their heads. | 我不能让这些事悬在他们头上 |
[39:57] | You’re resigning. | 你要辞职 |
[40:00] | I am. | 是的 |
[40:05] | You know, you once asked me why I hired you, | 你记得有次你问我为什么雇你 |
[40:09] | and I told you it was because life is like this | 我跟你说 因为生活的高度在这里 |
[40:14] | and I like this. | 而我在这里 |
[40:16] | Harvey, please, you can’t convince me– | 哈维 拜托 你不可能劝我… |
[40:17] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[40:19] | It was like this | 能有这个高度 |
[40:22] | not because of the risk we’re taking. | 原因不在于我们担的风险 |
[40:27] | it’s because of who you are. | 而是因为你是你 |
[40:30] | So you’re not disappointed? | 所以你不失望 |
[40:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[40:32] | After that speech, if you hadn’t done this, | 说了那么多 你不这么做 |
[40:36] | I’d be kicking you out. | 我也会踢你走 |
[40:38] | And for the record, | 而且再说一句 |
[40:39] | You’re not the only one who got more family out of this deal. | 你不是这里唯一获得更多家人的人 |
[41:04] | You really are so beautiful. | 你真的好美 |
[41:06] | No one’s beautiful in fluorescent light. | 荧光灯底下没人美的 |
[41:09] | You are. | 你就美 |
[41:10] | So how did your mysterious adventure go? | 你的神秘冒险怎么样了 |
[41:14] | Did you get what you needed? | 得到你想要的东西了吗 |
[41:16] | I did. | 得到了 |
[41:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[41:21] | Early wedding present. | 提前的结婚礼物 |
[41:32] | Mike, this is– | 迈克 这是… |
[41:32] | A copy of my letter of resignation. | 我辞职信的副本 |
[41:34] | If this is about the thing with Claire | 如果这跟克莱尔 |
[41:36] | or the fight that I got into with my mom– | 或者我跟我妈妈的争吵有关… |
[41:37] | It’s not. | 没关系 |
[41:38] | This is about us starting our life right, | 这只关于我们要好好开始我们的生活 |
[41:42] | with a clean slate. | 干干净净地开始 |
[41:43] | You don’t have to do this for me. | 你不必为我这么做 |
[41:45] | I’m not. | 我不是为你 |
[41:47] | I’m doing it for us. | 是为了我们 |
[41:49] | Because as long as you’re with me– | 因为只要你支持我… |
[41:49] | I’m with you. | 我支持你 |
[41:52] | Well then, let me go say good-bye to my office, | 那就让我跟我的办公室说再见吧 |
[41:55] | and let’s go home. | 然后我们回家 |
[42:16] | You walked out before we got a chance to celebrate. | 我们还没来得及庆祝你就走了 |
[42:18] | I’m sorry. It’s just been a long day. | 抱歉 只是我那一天过得太艰难了 |
[42:21] | Harvey, how exactly did you get that termination letter | 哈维 你到底是怎么从傅滋曼那儿 |
[42:24] | from Forstman? | 拿到解约书的 |
[42:26] | Let’s talk about it in the morning. | 我们明早再谈吧 |
[42:28] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[42:30] | I agreed to step down. | 我同意辞职 |
[42:33] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[42:34] | You are not going to step down. | 你不能辞职 |
[42:36] | It’s done. | 这事定了 |
[42:38] | Nothing’s done. | 没什么定了 |
[42:39] | Jessica, please, you’ve given up everything for this firm. | 杰西卡 你为这律所付出了一切 |
[42:44] | It’s time someone gave up something for you. | 该有人为你付出点东西了 |
[42:46] | What if I don’t want you to be the one to do that? | 我不想让你做那个付出的人呢 |
[42:49] | Then forgive me, because I am. | 那就原谅我 因为我要做 |
[42:53] | Good news is Mike Ross is leaving. | 好消息是迈克·罗斯要离开 |
[42:56] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[42:59] | but this moment, | 但现在 |
[43:03] | it doesn’t feel like good news. | 它看起来不是什么好消息 |
[43:17] | Micheal James Ross? | 迈克尔·詹姆斯·罗斯 |
[43:19] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[43:20] | You’re under arrest for conspiracy of fraud. | 你因共谋诈骗被捕了 |