时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I don’t have anything against you, | 我跟你没有任何过节 |
[00:08] | but I’m not gonna cause trouble with a guy like that | 我当然不会为了一个陌生人 |
[00:10] | for someone I’ve never even met. | 去招惹那样一个人 |
[00:11] | So if he wants me to switch for a few hours, I’m switching. | 所以如果他想让我换几个小时的房间 那我就换 |
[00:15] | If something happens to him in there, | 要是他在里面出了什么事 |
[00:17] | I will never forgive you. | 我绝对不会原谅你的 |
[00:18] | – What do you want, Harvey? – Help me protect Mike Ross. | -什么事 哈维 -帮我保护迈克·罗斯 |
[00:20] | He’s in there with a guy I put away, and the guy is no joke. | 他和我抓的一个人被关在一起 那人可不是吃素的 |
[00:23] | What am I supposed to do? | 但你要我做什么 |
[00:24] | You’re supposed to move the guy to another prison. | 我要你把那个人转到别的监狱 |
[00:26] | You got a lot of balls saying that to me | 我们合作那么久的时间里 |
[00:28] | when the entire time we were working together, | 你一直都知道他是冒牌货 |
[00:30] | you knew the kid was a fraud. | 居然还敢来跟我说这话 |
[00:31] | I don’t need your forgiveness, Sean. | 我不需要你的原谅 肖恩 |
[00:33] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:34] | You want me one-on-one, you got it. | 你想跟我一对一 来吧 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna use this, and they’re gonna hold you. | 我打算用这个 而他们会按住你 |
[00:38] | – No! – What’s going on here? | -不不不 -怎么回事 |
[00:41] | Why’d you come back with a guard? | 你为什么带警卫一起回来 |
[00:42] | I didn’t do it to get you to forgive me. | 我那么做不是为了让你原谅我 |
[00:43] | I never should have let him in here in the first place. | 我当初就不该让他进来 |
[00:45] | I don’t even know your name. | 我都还不知道你的名字 |
[00:47] | Kevin. Kevin Miller. | 凯文 凯文·米勒 |
[00:49] | Louis, you have the right idea, | 路易 你的想法是对的 |
[00:51] | but the wrong execution. | 但方法错了 |
[00:52] | If we’re going to look like a real firm, | 如果我们想看起来像个律所 |
[00:54] | we need to do something about subletting these offices. | 我们需要把这些办公室转租出去 |
[00:57] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理 |
[01:03] | So, is everything on my application in order? | 请问我的申请还有什么问题吗 |
[01:05] | – Yes, it is. – Good. | -没有了 -那就好 |
[01:07] | Because in that case, I’d like to get down to the particulars. | 那样的话 就继续谈一些细节吧 |
[01:09] | Forget the application. | 别管那个申请了 |
[01:10] | I need to know what the hell kind of man you are. | 我需要知道你是一个什么样的人 |
[01:12] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[01:13] | What’s your firm’s carbon footprint? | 你们公司的碳排放准则是什么 |
[01:14] | – Louis, not again. – Carbon footprint? | -路易 你又来了 -碳排放 |
[01:16] | – We’re a law firm, why would I– – Jesus Christ. | -我们是一家律所 我为什么要 -天哪 |
[01:19] | Miami’s gonna be underwater in five years, | 迈阿密还有五年就要被水淹了 |
[01:21] | and you don’t have a goddamn green policy? | 你们却没有环保政策 |
[01:23] | You know what? This interview’s over. | 就这样吧 这次面试结束了 |
[01:25] | Interview? This was supposed to be a lease negotiation. | 面试 这不是租约谈判吗 |
[01:28] | Tell your story walking, jerk-off. | 带着你的说辞快滚吧 |
[01:35] | Goddamn it, Louis. | 天哪 路易 |
[01:37] | That is the fifth tenant | 这已经是你 |
[01:38] | you have scared away because of some bullshit. | 用一些扯淡话吓走的第五个租客了 |
[01:40] | – This isn’t bullshit, Jessica. – Really? | -这不是扯淡 杰西卡 -真的吗 |
[01:42] | Since when do you care about the environment? | 那你从什么时候开始在意环境 |
[01:44] | Or genetically modified cucumbers? | 转基因黄瓜 |
[01:46] | Or the plight of the LGBT community? | 又或是同性恋人群困境的呢 |
[01:48] | Those are legitimate causes close to my heart. | 这都是我非常关心的话题 |
[01:50] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你这是在无理取闹 |
[01:51] | Yeah, well, had the French been more ridiculous, | 如果法国人能够再无理取闹一点 |
[01:53] | they wouldn’t have the Nazis goose-stepping | 那他们也不会 |
[01:54] | through their streets for six years. | 被纳粹统治六年了 |
[01:55] | Are you really comparing this to that? | 你真的要拿这两件事做比较吗 |
[01:58] | I stand by that statement. | 我坚持这个观点 |
[01:59] | Then stand by this. | 那就也注意一下这件事 |
[02:01] | You don’t find a new tenant by tomorrow, | 明天之前再找不到新的租客 |
[02:03] | then the rent is coming out of your pocket. | 那你就自己掏租金吧 |
[02:09] | So do we eat together in the cafeteria from now on | 所以以后我们在餐厅要一起吃饭吗 |
[02:12] | or how does that work? | 还是有什么别的规矩 |
[02:14] | You know this isn’t high school, right? | 你知道这里不是高中吧 |
[02:16] | Yeah, of course I know that. | 我当然知道 |
[02:18] | You are going to the pep rally, though, right? | 但你还是会参加运动会的对吧 |
[02:21] | Seriously, Mike, Gallo’s not going to forget about you, | 说真的 迈克 加洛不会放过你的 |
[02:23] | and now me, which means– | 现在连我也算上了 也就是说 |
[02:24] | We need to have each other’s backs. | 我们需要互相照应 |
[02:25] | Exactly. So from now on, we don’t just eat together, | 没错 所以现在开始我们不仅要一起吃饭 |
[02:27] | we stick together as much as possible. | 还要尽可能的多呆在一起 |
[02:30] | The only time I see that being a problem | 唯一比较难做到这一点的时间 |
[02:31] | is afternoons between 2:00 and 4:00. | 应该是下午两点到四点 |
[02:34] | I took a job working in the kitchen. | 我要在厨房工作 |
[02:35] | Then starting from today, I’m gonna be doing something | 那从今天开始 下午两点到四点的时间 |
[02:37] | very public from 2:00 to 4:00. | 我会尽量待在公共场合 |
[02:38] | Ross, you’re coming with me. | 罗斯 你跟我来 |
[02:41] | Why, is there a problem? | 怎么了 有什么事吗 |
[02:42] | That’s not for me to say. | 不能说 |
[02:45] | Well, where are we going? | 那我们要去哪 |
[02:46] | The counselor wants to see you. | 心理咨询师要见你 |
[02:47] | Yeah, we’re on our way to breakfast, man. | 但我们正要去吃早餐呢伙计 |
[02:49] | Well, then you can save him a biscuit, | 那你就给他留块饼干吧 |
[02:51] | but he’s coming with me. | 但他一定得跟我走 |
[02:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[03:04] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了你的事 |
[03:05] | So you know that Jessica was being an asshole? | 所以你也知道杰西卡在犯浑了吗 |
[03:08] | What I heard was that you interviewed five tenants, | 我听说的是你见了五个租客 |
[03:10] | and you found a way to turn them all down. | 然后找到了各种理由把他们拒绝了 |
[03:13] | So why don’t you tell me what the hell’s going on? | 所以你不想说说到底怎么了吗 |
[03:14] | Everything’s going on. | 一切都不好了 |
[03:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:17] | Donna, nobody’s gonna be taking these offices | 唐娜 这些租客在租办公室的时候 |
[03:18] | without taking the bullpen. | 都会要这些大办公室 |
[03:19] | It’s the heart and soul of this space. | 这是这块地方的灵魂所在 |
[03:21] | And it’s also the heart and soul of you. | 这也是你的灵魂所在 |
[03:23] | Exactly, which is why I will not stand | 正是 所以我不能容忍 |
[03:25] | for another firm to stick their promiscuous associates | 另一个律所跑来用他们鱼龙混杂的小职员 |
[03:27] | in my innocent incubator. | 玷污我纯洁的孵化间 |
[03:28] | Okay, I’m gonna choose not to respond to that except to say, | 好吧 我选择不回应这句 我只有一句话 |
[03:32] | did it ever occur to you to rent to someone without the bullpen? | 你有没有想过可以不出租办公室呢 |
[03:35] | Donna, that’s never gonna happen. | 唐娜 那不可能 |
[03:36] | It could. | 可能 |
[03:36] | You’ve only been looking at law firms | 你只找了律师事务所 |
[03:38] | and law firms need communal spaces, but– | 而律所需要公共空间 但是… |
[03:40] | Other firms don’t. Oh, my God. | 其他公司则不需要 天呐 |
[03:41] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么就没想到 |
[03:43] | We can go with financial planners for high net worth individuals. | 我们可以做高净值人士的财务规划师 |
[03:46] | That’s it. They’re old school. | 没错 他们很老派 |
[03:48] | They have privileged conversations. | 他们的对话都很有教养 |
[03:49] | They’re pussies. | 他们都是软蛋 |
[03:50] | Again, I’m not gonna engage. | 这句我也不回应了 |
[03:51] | And best of all they’re not legally savvy, | 最棒的一点在于他们都不精通法律 |
[03:53] | and I can shove any fine print down their throats that I want. | 所以我可以把任何我想要的细则塞给他们 |
[03:55] | Donna, you’re a genius. | 唐娜 你真是个天才 |
[03:56] | The only thing left for me to do is make sure you don’t shit the bed in another interview. | 我现在只需确保你不会再次搞砸面谈了 |
[04:00] | What makes you think I would do that? | 你为什么觉得我就会搞砸 |
[04:01] | Every conversation we’ve ever had, including this one. | 根据我们的每一次对话 包括这一次 |
[04:04] | Fair point. Set it up. | 有理有据 去张罗吧 |
[04:12] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我 |
[04:14] | Yes, and maybe you can explain | 没错 也许你可以解释一下 |
[04:16] | why you haven’t come to see me yet. | 你为什么至今没有来找我 |
[04:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:19] | I’m talking about the fact that Frank Gallo | 我在说弗兰克·加洛 |
[04:20] | pulled a knife on you in the common area. | 在公共区域对你亮刀子了 |
[04:22] | Look, I appreciate your concern, but I’m fine. | 听着 我谢谢你的关心 但我没事 |
[04:24] | Fine? | 没事 |
[04:25] | Mike, you are lucky he didn’t cut you into a million pieces. | 迈克 你该庆幸他没有把你千刀万剐了 |
[04:28] | What difference does it make? | 找不找你又有什么区别呢 |
[04:29] | I didn’t come to you because there’s nothing you can do about it. | 我没来找你是因为你也无能为力 |
[04:32] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[04:32] | Yeah, but you can’t, can you? | 没错 但你帮不了 不是吗 |
[04:34] | Look, I already told you Gallo has guards in his pockets, | 我告诉过你加洛买通了狱警了 |
[04:36] | and you told me you have no authority over the guards. | 然后你告诉我你无权管理狱警 |
[04:38] | Then file a formal allegation. | 那你可以提出正式的指控 |
[04:40] | No way I am doing that. | 我不可能那样做 |
[04:42] | Listen to me, you have had two incidents with this man. | 听我说 你已经和这人起过两次冲突了 |
[04:45] | Now, if it goes on record, it triggers an investigation. | 假如记录下来的话 就会有人来调查 |
[04:47] | And then every single guard and inmate | 然后这个地方的每个狱警和犯人 |
[04:49] | in this place will know what I did. | 都会知道我做过什么了 |
[04:50] | And would you rather have a hypothetical problem | 你是情愿在这里空做假设 |
[04:52] | or deal with your real problem | 还是想处理你所面临的真正的 |
[04:54] | that isn’t going away by itself? | 不会自动消失的问题 |
[04:55] | What I’d like is to not have to choose either one. | 我想要的是不必在这两者间做出选择 |
[04:59] | Well, I’ve got news for you, bro. | 你不知道我告诉你 兄弟 |
[05:01] | One way or another, | 不管怎样 |
[05:02] | you’re making that choice whether you like it or not. | 无论你喜不喜欢 你都必须做出选择 |
[05:49] | Well, you seem to be okay. | 你看起来没事 |
[05:50] | I’m guessing that wasn’t some trick by Gallo | 看来之前不是加洛在玩什么花招 |
[05:52] | to split us up before? | 想把我们分开 |
[05:53] | No, it wasn’t. | 嗯 不是 |
[05:55] | Then how about you tell me what that counselor wanted? | 那跟我说说那个心理咨询师想干什么 |
[05:57] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[05:58] | Hey, when I said we can’t leave each other alone, | 我之前说我们不能抛下对方 |
[06:00] | I meant information too, | 其中也包括要信息共享 |
[06:02] | and he’s not yanking you down there first thing in the morning for nothing. | 他是不会无缘无故早上一起来就拦下你的 |
[06:05] | It’s not important because what he wanted, I’m not doing. | 这不重要 是因为我不会按他的意思做 |
[06:08] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[06:10] | He wanted you to inform on Gallo, and you don’t trust me. | 他想要你举报加洛 而你不信任我 |
[06:13] | That’s not true, | 我不是不信任你 |
[06:14] | but I don’t have to tell you about every offer I get that I don’t take. | 但我不准备做的事不必告诉你吧 |
[06:17] | Yeah, that’s fine, | 对 没问题 |
[06:17] | but I need you to understand what he’s asking you to do, | 但我需要你明白他要你做的是什么 |
[06:20] | because if you rat on Gallo, | 因为假如你举报了加洛 |
[06:21] | I’m gonna be left here by myself. | 这里就会只剩我一个人了 |
[06:23] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[06:24] | I’m talking about Mark Higgins. | 我是指马克·辛吉斯 |
[06:26] | He was my roommate when I first got here. | 我最初来这里时他是我的室友 |
[06:28] | He was being harassed by some different asshole, | 他被另外某个混蛋骚扰了 |
[06:31] | taking a beating a couple times a week, | 一周要挨打几次 |
[06:33] | and that counselor, Julius, | 然后那个心理咨询师 朱利叶斯 |
[06:34] | convinced him to go on record. | 说服他去举报 |
[06:36] | Two weeks later, they put him in a coma. | 两周后 他们直接把他打昏迷了 |
[06:40] | He never came out. | 然后就再也没醒过来 |
[06:44] | So you’re telling me that I can’t trust Julius? | 所以你的意思是我不能相信朱利叶斯 |
[06:47] | I’m saying Mark did, | 我只是说马克相信了他 |
[06:49] | and Mark’s not here anymore. | 然后马克就不在这里了 |
[06:57] | Harvey, where have you been? Jessica needs– | 哈维 你去哪了 杰西卡需要… |
[06:59] | Donna, I need you to get Sean Cahill on the phone, | 唐娜 我需要你给肖恩·卡荷尔打电话 |
[07:01] | and I need it yesterday. | 立刻马上 |
[07:02] | I know you’re worried about Mike, | 我知道你在担心迈克 |
[07:04] | but let the man do his job. | 但你总得让人家做事吧 |
[07:05] | I’m not stopping him from doing his job. | 我不是不让他做事 |
[07:07] | I’m telling him to do it faster. | 我是想让他做快点 |
[07:08] | What do you want me to do, Harvey? | 你想要我怎么做 哈维 |
[07:10] | I’ve left him a dozen messages– | 我已经给他留了一堆言了… |
[07:11] | Then leave him a dozen more, and while you’re at it, | 那就再给他留一堆 与此同时 |
[07:13] | don’t leave your desk until he calls back. | 在他给你回电前都不要离开你的位置 |
[07:15] | – I can’t do that. – Why the hell not? | -我做不到 -为什么 |
[07:17] | Because I’m making sure that Louis doesn’t blow it with another tenant today. | 因为我得确保路易今天不会再赶走租客了 |
[07:20] | Then get Rachel to do that. | 那就让瑞秋去做 |
[07:21] | Harvey, Rachel has law school. | 哈维 瑞秋要上法学院 |
[07:23] | And besides that, this is something that I want to do. | 再说了 我也想做这件事 |
[07:26] | Donna, I don’t give a shit about Louis and his tenants. | 唐娜 我不在乎路易和他的租客 |
[07:28] | Well, I do. | 可我在乎 |
[07:30] | Because we all said that we would give everything we had | 因为我们都说过我们会尽一切努力 |
[07:33] | to get this place back to where it was, | 带这里重回昔日盛景 |
[07:35] | and right now, | 而此时此刻 |
[07:36] | Jessica has a prospect waiting for you in the conference room. | 杰西卡正带着一个策划在会议室等你 |
[07:39] | So instead of coming down on me and Sean for doing our jobs, | 所以与其责备我和肖恩在花时间做事 |
[07:42] | why don’t you get over there and do yours? | 你不如到会议室去做好你该做的 |
[07:53] | The plaintiff ID’d the defendant, Your Honor. | 原告确认了被告的身份 法官 |
[07:55] | It’s an open and shut case. | 这是一个一目了然的案子 |
[07:56] | No, it isn’t, | 并不尽然 |
[07:56] | because his reliability as a witness can’t be ignored. | 因为我们不能忽视他作为证人的可信度 |
[07:59] | What are you talking about? His eyes work perfectly. | 你这是什么意思 他的视力很好 |
[08:01] | Yes, and so does his mouth, | 没错 他的嘴巴也同样厉害 |
[08:02] | because as the record shows, | 因为记录上显示 |
[08:04] | he has a history of making false statements to extort settlements. | 他有为了谋取和解而做虚假陈述的历史 |
[08:11] | Don’t you think it’s a little ironic, | 你不觉得这有点讽刺吗 |
[08:13] | you questioning someone’s character in an ethics class? | 你居然在伦理课上质疑别人的品格 |
[08:16] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这么说是什么意思 |
[08:17] | I think the court knows what it means. | 我想庭上知道那是什么意思 |
[08:19] | And what I think is if you’re trying | 但我认为 如果你想 |
[08:20] | to disparage me to score some points, | 通过贬低我来得分 |
[08:22] | then you should have the guts to say what you mean. | 那你至少应该有胆量明说出来 |
[08:24] | So, Naomi, how is it ironic coming from me? | 所以 娜奥米 为什么我说出来就很讽刺 |
[08:27] | Okay, everyone, why don’t we take a quick break? | 好了 大家 我们暂停一下吧 |
[08:29] | It’s ironic because your fiancé | 因为你未婚夫正因诈骗罪入狱两年 |
[08:31] | is currently serving a two-year sentence for fraud, | 所以你说出来很讽刺 |
[08:33] | and no matter what you say, everyone here knows you knew. | 不论你怎么说 大家都知道你知情 |
[08:36] | All right, that’s enough for today. | 好了 今天就到这里 |
[08:38] | But, Naomi, if you’re gonna impugn another lawyer’s character, | 但是 娜奥米 你要知道在陪审团眼中 |
[08:41] | you should know that in the eyes of a jury, | 指摘对方律师的人品的律师 |
[08:43] | it doesn’t say great things about your own. | 也不是什么有人品的律师 |
[08:46] | Rachel, can I speak to you for a minute? | 瑞秋 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[08:48] | I’m sorry, professor, I have another class in five minutes. | 不好意思 教授 我五分钟后有一门课 |
[08:55] | They say coffee’s for closers, but it’s not. | 有人说为求胜利就要不眠不休 并非如此 |
[08:58] | Is that a fact? | 真的吗 |
[08:59] | Yeah, which is why I gave it up two years ago, | 真的 所以我两年前就戒了咖啡 |
[09:01] | because that shit’ll kill you. | 那东西害死人 |
[09:02] | So will playing chicken with the SEC, | 挑衅证监会也害死人 |
[09:04] | but you don’t seem to have a problem with that. | 但你好像也没在乎啊 |
[09:06] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[09:07] | I also know you have an indictment on the horizon, | 我还知道你即将面临指控 |
[09:09] | and you’re looking for new representation | 并在找新的律师 |
[09:11] | because no lawyer in his right mind | 因为没有任何脑经正常的律师 |
[09:12] | wants to touch you with a ten-foot pole. | 会愿意沾上你 |
[09:15] | If that’s how you talk to prospective clients, | 如果你是这样跟大客户说话的 |
[09:17] | maybe I don’t want to get to know you better. | 那我对你也没什么兴趣了 |
[09:19] | I think you do because you got nowhere else to go. | 我觉得你有 因为你也找不到别人了 |
[09:22] | The question is, what makes you think I’d take you on? | 问题是 你为什么会认为我就会代理你 |
[09:25] | Gee, I don’t know. | 天呐 我不知道 |
[09:26] | Why don’t we ask one of the hundreds of associates | 你怎么不问问你们那忙忙碌碌的 |
[09:28] | you have walking around here? | 几百个律师呢 |
[09:29] | Oh, wait, you don’t have any associates walking around here. | 不对 你们这儿已经没有律师了 |
[09:32] | I get it — you think we’re down and desperate. | 我理解了 你觉得我们现在绝望了 |
[09:34] | No, I think you played chicken with the ABA, | 不 我认为你们挑衅律师协会 |
[09:37] | came up short, | 结果栽了跟头 |
[09:38] | and now you need a high-profile client and a big, goddamn win | 而现在你们需要一个高调的客户和一场大胜 |
[09:41] | or you’re gonna be on the street in about ten minutes. | 否则不用多久你们就要流落街头了 |
[09:43] | What I need is to kick your ass out of here right the hell now | 我需要的是立马把你从这里赶出去 |
[09:47] | because I’m not interested in your kind of client. | 因为我对你这种客户不感兴趣 |
[09:49] | All right, fun time’s over. | 好了 不开玩笑了 |
[09:51] | I’ll pay you a retainer and triple your rate. | 我会付一笔定金并给你三倍的价格 |
[09:53] | You can quintuple my rate. | 你就是付我五倍的价格 |
[09:55] | My answer’s never gonna change. | 我的答案也不会变 |
[09:56] | Listen to me. We are a perfect fit. | 听我说 我们这是完美合作 |
[09:59] | I need this and you do too. | 我需要 你也需要 |
[10:01] | And it works out, my business is your firm’s the rest of my life. | 成功的话 我的生意在我有生之年都给你们 |
[10:07] | That’s exactly why I don’t want it. | 这正是我不想跟你合作的原因 |
[10:10] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna enjoy my coffee. | 如果你不介意的话 我要享受我的咖啡了 |
[10:12] | I’d wish you luck with your SEC troubles, William, | 我应该祝你在证监会好运 威廉 |
[10:14] | but I wouldn’t mean it. | 但就算说了也不是真心的 |
[10:24] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[10:25] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[10:26] | What do you mean he’s not here? | 什么叫他不在这里 |
[10:28] | I mean he’s taking his 4:15 constitutional. | 他去行使宪法第四章15节的权力了 |
[10:30] | You mean he’s in the bathroom. | 你是说他去厕所了 |
[10:31] | I believe that’s the situation, | 我想应该是的 |
[10:33] | but I prefer to tell myself he’s out for a stroll. | 但是我更乐意告诉自己他出去散步了 |
[10:36] | I feel like a new man. | 我感觉自己重生了 |
[10:39] | Like a 100-pound load off my shoulders. | 好像肩膀卸掉了一百磅的重量 |
[10:42] | I think we all know that’s not where it came from. | 我想我们都知道那重量不是从肩膀上卸下的 |
[10:45] | Well, that was fun. Come on, Louis. | 真有趣 来吧 路易 |
[10:46] | We’ve got some appointments to make. | 我们还有些会议要约呢 |
[10:48] | No need. I took care of it. | 不用了 我搞定了 |
[10:50] | – What? – What do you think I meant by a load off my shoulders? | -什么 -你以为我卸下的是什么重担 |
[10:52] | I signed the new tenant. | 我签了新租客了 |
[10:54] | Without me? | 你自己签的 |
[10:55] | Well, yes. Listen, I found this sweet old man | 对 我找到一个和善的老人 |
[10:58] | who runs a bunch of friendly money managers | 他管着一些友好的基金经理 |
[10:59] | looking to expand, | 打算扩大规模 |
[11:01] | and they’re all, like, 1,000 years old. | 他们都看着像有一千岁了 |
[11:02] | They’re not even gonna need the bullpen, | 他们甚至都不需要大办公室 |
[11:04] | and they start tomorrow, and it’s gonna be perfect. | 他们明天搬过来 一切都会很完美 |
[11:05] | No, Louis, it’s not going to be perfect. | 不 路易 不会完美的 |
[11:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[11:08] | We said we were gonna do this together, | 我们说好了要一起解决这件事 |
[11:09] | and I am a part of this firm as much as you are, | 我跟你一样是这个公司的一员 |
[11:12] | and when you go ahead and you do something like this | 而当你这样不叫我就 |
[11:13] | without me, it really pisses me off. | 单独行动 真的很让我生气 |
[11:15] | Donna, I’m sorry. | 唐娜 对不起 |
[11:17] | I just wanted to prove to myself that I could not screw this up. | 我只是想向自己证明我不会搞砸 |
[11:20] | Well, don’t come running to me when you do. | 那你搞砸的时候也别跑来找我 |
[11:31] | Oh, please tell me | 求求你告诉我 |
[11:33] | you’re making just plain old mashed potatoes. | 你在做普通的土豆泥 |
[11:35] | I am getting so sick of that au gratin bullshit | 我受够了他们一直给我们吃的 |
[11:38] | they keep serving us. | 那些裹面包屑的垃圾 |
[11:39] | Why don’t you take it up with the cook? | 你怎么不去跟厨师说呢 |
[11:41] | Well, what if I want to take it up with you? | 那我就是想跟你反映怎么办 |
[11:42] | Well, I’d say you’re shit out of luck | 那我就只能说你运气不好了 |
[11:45] | because it is not my call. | 因为这不是我能决定的 |
[11:46] | Actually, I feel hip deep in luck | 事实上 我觉得能找到落单的你 |
[11:48] | finding you here all by yourself. | 我是走了好运才对 |
[11:52] | You’re not gonna do anything to me here. | 你不会在这里对我做什么的 |
[11:54] | There’s too many other people. | 这里闲杂人等太多 |
[11:57] | You know, when I first got here, | 你知道 我刚来的时候 |
[11:59] | I didn’t have a high school diploma. | 还没有高中毕业证 |
[12:01] | Surprise, surprise. | 真没想到 |
[12:02] | Before you know it I was a regular Poindexter just like you. | 不知不觉我已经跟你一样是一个书呆子了 |
[12:05] | Congratulations. Your parents must be so proud. | 恭喜 你父母肯定很骄傲 |
[12:08] | They are. | 没错 |
[12:10] | I loved all my subjects, but math was my favorite, | 我喜欢所有的科目 但最喜欢的是数学 |
[12:13] | transitive property in particular. | 尤其喜欢数学的传递属性 |
[12:15] | Gallo, we’ve been over this. | 加洛 我们讨论过这个话题了 |
[12:16] | You’re gonna get to Harvey through me. | 你要通过我戳到哈维的点 |
[12:18] | Thank you. Got it. | 谢谢你 我知道了 |
[12:19] | That’s true, but that’s just the beginning, | 没错 不过这才刚开始 |
[12:21] | because if I can get to Harvey through you, | 因为如果我能通过你戳到哈维的点 |
[12:23] | that must mean I can get to you through somebody else. | 也就是说我也能通过别人戳到你的点 |
[12:29] | You leave Kevin out of this. | 你离凯文远点 |
[12:31] | A little late for that, Mike. | 现在有点晚了 迈克 |
[12:33] | See, in here we use the buddy system. | 在这里我们实行狱友制 |
[12:35] | You left your buddy alone. | 可你让你的狱友落单了 |
[12:40] | What the hell did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[12:43] | Why don’t you find out for yourself? | 你自己去瞅瞅呗 |
[12:45] | He’s in the bathroom. I’d hurry if I were you. | 他在厕所 我建议你动作快点 |
[12:47] | He’s not gonna be conscious much longer. | 他坚持不了多久了 |
[13:08] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[13:10] | Hey, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:11] | I’d say you should see the other guy, Mike, | 我很想说对方比我还惨 |
[13:13] | but there were three of them. | 但是对方有三个人我也没辙 |
[13:15] | Oh, come on, hey, get up. | 来 起来 |
[13:16] | I thought you said you were gonna stay in the open. | 你不是说要待在公共场合的吗 |
[13:19] | Everyone needs to go to the bathroom, | 人有三急 |
[13:22] | and Gallo and his buddies were waiting for me when I got here. | 加洛和他的狱友已经恭候多时了 |
[13:24] | Come on, we got to get you to the infirmary. | 走 我带你去医务室 |
[13:25] | – No, no! We can’t. – You need someone to look at you. | -不行 -你需要医生给你看看 |
[13:27] | We can’t! | 我们不能去 |
[13:29] | That’s exactly what Gallo wants. | 这正是加洛希望的 |
[13:32] | Because if we go to the infirmary, | 因为如果我们去了医务室 |
[13:33] | we’re gonna have to file a report. | 我们就必须要提交报告 |
[13:34] | Yeah, and then he won’t have to lay a finger on us | 没错 然后他就不用亲自动手了 |
[13:37] | because someone else will do it for him. | 因为别人会替他动手 |
[13:46] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[13:48] | The only thing we can do. | 我们只能 |
[13:50] | Suck it up and take it | 忍气吞声 |
[13:51] | until Gallo gets someone else in his sights. | 直到加洛自己换攻击目标 |
[14:12] | Dude, I don’t give a shit what those douches say. | 哥们 我不管那些傻逼说了什么 |
[14:13] | Those shares aren’t worth the tampons they’re printed on. | 那些股票都不值他们的那堆卫生巾 |
[14:15] | what floor? | 几楼 |
[14:16] | Tell them to stick it in their ass. | 告诉他们把那玩意塞屁眼里吧 |
[14:17] | I’m on the phone, guy. | 我在打电话 哥们 |
[14:19] | I know. I understand that, but– | 我知道 但是… |
[14:22] | Pearson Specter Litt. What business do you have with our– | 皮-斯-利律所 你和我们公司有什么业务 |
[14:24] | Oh, Jesus Christ. Lick my balls. | 天哪 玩蛋去吧 |
[14:26] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚才对我说了什么 |
[14:27] | Hold on, Skidmarks. | 等等 火箭车 |
[14:29] | En el telefono, hombre. Comprende? | [西班牙语]我打电话呢 哥们 懂不 |
[14:32] | All right, man, I got to jet. | 好了 兄弟 我得挂了 |
[14:33] | We’re settling into our new digs today. | 我们今天搬到新地方了 |
[14:35] | All right, later, Brosef Stalin. | 回头再聊 扫把星 |
[14:39] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[14:41] | I couldn’t help but overhear. | 我无意偷听 |
[14:42] | There must be some mistake. | 但这里肯定是有什么误会 |
[14:44] | We’re leasing space to the satellite division | 我们是租给了史蒂芬投资集团的 |
[14:46] | of the Stevens Investment Group. | 卫星部门 |
[14:47] | That’s me, pal, Stu Buzzini. I run the satellite division. | 就是我 斯图·布齐尼 我管卫星部门 |
[14:50] | Well, that wasn’t made clear to me when I met your boss. | 我见你老板的时候可不是这么说的 |
[14:52] | Old man river? | 那个老家伙 |
[14:53] | He’s not gonna drag his ass in here every day. | 他不会天天来的 |
[14:55] | He’s got one foot in the grave. | 他都快要见上帝了 |
[14:56] | Well, then, did he share with you the lease agreement? | 那他给你看租赁合同了吗 |
[14:58] | Because it clearly outlined a dress code. | 因为上面写明了着装规定 |
[15:00] | You think I wear this to work? | 你以为我穿这个工作 |
[15:01] | What am I, an asshole? | 你以为我是猪吗 |
[15:02] | Next time you see me I’ll be in a suit | 你再见到我 我就穿西装了 |
[15:03] | three times more expensive than yours. | 而且价钱是你这套的三倍多 |
[15:05] | – This is a Brioni. – It’s a Bri-shitty, as far as I’m concerned. | -这是布莱奥尼 -我看这是屎莱奥尼 |
[15:08] | Come on, buddy, give me some. | 来吧 哥们 碰一个 |
[15:10] | Come on, brah, don’t leave me hanging. | 拜托兄弟 别让我一人举着 |
[15:12] | – Wha–I don’t– – Bssh. That’s my girl. | -什么 我不… -这才是我的姑娘 |
[15:14] | I’m just kidding, Sally. | 我开玩笑的 |
[15:15] | holler at me if you need anything, okay? | 有问题就找我 好吗 |
[15:17] | I’m looking forward to being douche-mates. | 我期待着我们成为损友 |
[15:20] | Shit Stick, huh, you get that girl’s number last night? | 搅屎棍 昨晚拿到那个姑娘的电话了 |
[15:22] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[15:25] | Ball Sack, how did you track us down, man? | 大蛋蛋 你怎么找到我们的 |
[15:27] | I thought we fired you. | 我们不是把你开除了吗 |
[15:29] | Holy goddamn shit, what have I done? | 我了个去 我干了些什么 |
[15:30] | Come on, boys, let’s make some money! | 走 兄弟们 捞钱去 |
[15:33] | – Donna, listen to me. – I know. | -唐娜 听我说 -我知道 |
[15:35] | Then you know that I– | 那你知道我… |
[15:36] | Shit the bed like you never have before? | 像以前一样搞了一团糟 |
[15:37] | – I am so– – Banged the monkey? | -我很… -出糗了 |
[15:39] | Screwed the pooch? | 搬起石头砸自己的脚了 |
[15:39] | – Donna, please– – Flinked the flank? | -唐娜 拜托 -作茧自缚了 |
[15:41] | What does flink the flank mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:42] | It means I’m not finished enjoying this. | 意思是我还没嘲笑够你 |
[15:43] | When do you think you’ll be finished? | 你什么时候能结束 |
[15:44] | Because I need to know what to do. | 因为我想知道要怎么办 |
[15:46] | I don’t know. When does their lease expire? | 我不知道 租期什么时候结束 |
[15:47] | Oh, my God, I cooked in an extension option! | 天哪 我给他们了一个延期选择 |
[15:50] | Louis, relax. | 路易 放心 |
[15:51] | The important thing to remember here | 最重要的是要记住 |
[15:52] | is that this is your fault for not listening to me. | 这就是你不听我话的下场 |
[15:54] | How does that help me? | 这有什么用 |
[15:55] | It doesn’t. It helps me. | 对你没用 但对我有用 |
[15:56] | – Donna! – Okay, listen to me. | -唐娜 -好吧 听我说 |
[15:58] | If you really want my help, I’m gonna give it to you. | 如果你真的要我帮忙 我会帮你的 |
[16:00] | What’s gonna happen is, | 在接下来的24小时的某一刻 |
[16:02] | sometime in the next 24 hours, a minor incident | 会发生一件只会戳到你的点的 |
[16:05] | that would mean nothing to anybody else but you | 芝麻大的小事 |
[16:08] | is gonna make you want to undo this fiasco. | 会让你想终止这场惨剧 |
[16:10] | I want to undo it right now. | 我现在就想终止 |
[16:11] | But I’m telling you not to | 但我正在告诉你不能这么做 |
[16:12] | because in addition to making things worse, | 因为除了会雪上加霜以外 |
[16:14] | Jessica will kill you. | 杰西卡还会弄死你 |
[16:17] | So just wait things out and in another– | 所以就先等等看吧 然后在 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry, when does their lease expire again? | 抱歉 他们的租约什么时候到期来着 |
[16:20] | – 18 months. – 18 months… | -还有18个月 -18个月之后 |
[16:22] | this whole thing will be a distant memory. | 这整件事就会成为一段逝去的遥远回忆了 |
[16:25] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[16:28] | Can you let it go? | 你能让它随风飘逝吗 |
[16:32] | Yes, I think you can. | 是的 我觉得你可以 |
[16:35] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[16:38] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我能 |
[16:39] | Then go forth and conquer. | 那就勇往直前去征服世界吧 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna give him about an hour and a half. | 我估计他最多撑一个半小时 |
[16:48] | Jessica, what can I do for you? | 杰西卡 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[16:49] | What are you so happy about? | 什么事让你这么开心 |
[16:51] | I just saw our new tenants. | 我刚看到了我们的新租客 |
[16:52] | A bunch of dickhead traders. | 一帮蠢货交易员 |
[16:53] | They’re gonna drive Louis crazy. | 他们会把路易逼疯的 |
[16:55] | Well, I just got a very interesting phone call, | 我刚接到一通非常有意思的电话 |
[16:57] | but I’m not smiling about it. | 而我听了一点都笑不出来 |
[16:59] | Nigerian prince leaving you his inheritance? | 尼日利亚王子把他的遗产留给了你吗 |
[17:01] | Because I got news for you, it’s a scam. | 你不知道我告诉你 这是个骗局 |
[17:03] | I hope it’s a scam | 我也希望这是个骗局 |
[17:04] | because I just heard you turned down a client | 因为我刚听说你拒绝了一位 |
[17:06] | whose investment firm is worth $2 billion. | 旗下投资机构价值20亿美元的客户 |
[17:08] | Well, I don’t give a shit how much they’re worth. | 我才不在乎它们价值多少 |
[17:10] | I’m not representing William Sutter. | 我是不会为威廉·萨特辩护的 |
[17:11] | Oh, yes, you are, | 是的 你会的 |
[17:12] | or you’re gonna give me a hell of a reason why not. | 除非你和我说清楚为什么不愿意这么做 |
[17:14] | You want the reason? | 你想知道原因吗 |
[17:15] | This guy makes Madoff and Forstman look like saints, | 和这家伙比起来麦道夫和傅滋曼就跟圣徒一样 |
[17:18] | and I’m not getting involved with another criminal. | 而我绝不要再和另一位罪犯产生联系 |
[17:20] | Harvey, I don’t think you understand what’s going on here. | 哈维 我觉得你不明白这里现在的状况 |
[17:24] | We’re filling up these offices with subletters | 我们现在用转租的租户来填满这些办公室 |
[17:26] | to make it look like we’re still alive, | 好让外人看起来我们还在正常运作 |
[17:28] | but if we don’t land a new client | 但如果我们再不找到一个新客户 |
[17:30] | and show the world that we’re back, | 来告诉全世界我们王者归来了 |
[17:32] | then we may as well let them have the space for good. | 那还不如直接把地方卖给他们算了 |
[17:35] | Then let me land someone else. | 那你让我找找别人 |
[17:38] | Well, then it better be someone huge, | 最好是个大客户 |
[17:40] | and you better do it in the next 48 hours | 而且你最好在48小时内找到 |
[17:42] | because that’s when I set our next appointment with Sutter, | 因为那是我约萨特下一次会面的时间 |
[17:44] | and when we get there, we’re signing him as a client. | 那时你要还没找到 我们就把萨特签下来 |
[17:54] | You know who you have to go to, right? | 你知道该去找谁 对不对 |
[17:56] | Donna, no way. Not him. | 唐娜 没可能 他不行 |
[17:59] | Harvey, you heard Jessica. | 哈维 你听到杰西卡说的话了 |
[18:01] | We’re in trouble, and you know it, | 我们现在处境艰难 你也清楚 |
[18:03] | and Nathan Burns isn’t a criminal. | 而且南森·巴恩斯不是个罪犯 |
[18:05] | He’s just an asshole. | 他只是个混蛋而已 |
[18:07] | An asshole I told I’d never get into business with. | 一个我说过绝对不会与之合作的混蛋 |
[18:09] | Well, that’s too bad | 那可真是太糟了 |
[18:11] | because I set up a meeting with him | 因为我看到杰西卡往你办公室 |
[18:12] | the second I saw Jessica heading for your office. | 走的时候就立马帮你约了和他会面 |
[18:24] | Mike, I can’t talk right now. | 迈克 我现在不方便跟你谈话 |
[18:25] | I have an inmate coming in in about five minutes. | 有位犯人大约5分钟内会过来见我 |
[18:27] | Good, because this will take about five seconds. | 很好 因为我这些话大概只需要5秒钟 |
[18:29] | You need to get Gallo transferred to another block, | 你得把加洛弄到别的关押区去 |
[18:30] | and you need to do it right now. | 而且你必须立刻就做 |
[18:32] | Calm down and tell me what happened. | 先冷静一下 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[18:33] | I am calm. | 我很冷静 |
[18:34] | He attacked my cellmate while I was working. | 他在我工作时袭击了我的狱友 |
[18:37] | Now, this is a huge prison. | 这是间巨大的监狱 |
[18:38] | You get him goddamn moved. | 你把他给我弄走 |
[18:39] | I don’t have the authority to do that. | 我没有这么做的权限 |
[18:40] | That’s the second time this week you told me | 这是本周第二次你在告诉我 |
[18:42] | you can’t help me after telling me you can help me. | 你可以帮我后又和我说你不能帮我了 |
[18:43] | – Mike, listen– – And don’t tell me | -迈克 听着 -还有别再叫我 |
[18:44] | to make a formal allegation again | 提出正式指控了 |
[18:46] | because that is just going to make this worse. | 因为那么做只会让事情变得更糟 |
[18:48] | It doesn’t have to. | 没必要非得这样 |
[18:49] | Is that what you told Mark Higgins? | 你是不是也这么告诉马克·辛吉斯的 |
[18:51] | That’s out of line. | 你这样就太过分了 |
[18:53] | How dare you ask me about discussions | 你怎么敢问我和其他犯人 |
[18:55] | I’ve had with another inmate. | 之间讨论的谈话内容 |
[18:57] | From what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[18:58] | he can’t have discussions with anyone anymore. | 他已经没法再和任何人讨论和谈话了 |
[19:00] | And I don’t want to hear what happened to him. | 我也不想听他出了什么事 |
[19:01] | I just want to figure out how to get out of here alive. | 我只想弄明白如何才能活着从这里出去 |
[19:04] | Well, I can’t help you do that | 如果你一直这么跟我说话 |
[19:05] | if you keep talking to me like that. | 我也没法帮你 |
[19:10] | Listen to me, Julius, I’m sorry, | 听我说 朱利叶斯 我很抱歉 |
[19:13] | but I cannot tell on Gallo. | 但我不能告发加洛 |
[19:17] | So if you can’t get him moved, | 所以如果你没法把他转移走的话 |
[19:18] | I need to quit my job, | 我得辞去我现在的工作 |
[19:20] | because Kevin is my only friend in here. | 因为凯文是我在这里唯一的朋友 |
[19:21] | That’s two hours a day that he’s exposed. | 我工作的话他一天就有两小时落单 |
[19:23] | I’m not gonna leave him alone again. | 我不会再丢下他一个人了 |
[19:26] | Mike, I hate to keep telling you no, | 迈克 我很不想一直拒绝你 |
[19:29] | but that’s not how it works in here. | 但在这里事情不是这么运作的 |
[19:31] | How what works in here? | 什么不是这么运作的 |
[19:32] | You can’t just walk away from a job, | 你不能随随便便就辞职 |
[19:35] | and there’s nothing I can do about that. | 而且在这件事情上我也无能为力 |
[19:49] | Harvey Specter, as I live and breathe. | 哈维·斯佩克特 真是没想到 |
[19:51] | Good to see you, Nathan. | 很高兴见到你 南森 |
[19:52] | No, it’s not. | 不 并不高兴 |
[19:53] | I was wondering how long it would take after your lawyers left | 我一直在想在你的律师们都离开之后 |
[19:55] | before you came here begging me to take you on. | 要多久你才会来求我救你于水火之中 |
[19:58] | Do I look like I’m begging? | 我看起来像是过来求你的吗 |
[19:59] | To tell you the truth, | 实话说 |
[20:00] | I didn’t expect you until next week. | 我以为你能撑到下周呢 |
[20:02] | You know, desperation’s a beautiful thing. | 绝望真是个好东西 |
[20:04] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[20:06] | The question is, do you want to keep sticking it to me | 那你是想一直这么拿这事恶心我呢 |
[20:08] | or do you want to take my one-time-only offer | 还是要接受我这个仅此一次的提案 |
[20:10] | to become my number one client? | 成为我的头号客户 |
[20:12] | Okay, Harvey, I’m done sticking it to you, | 好吧 哈维 我也不想再给你添堵了 |
[20:16] | if you want my business, you’ll have to earn it. | 如果你想拿到我这个客户 就得争取 |
[20:18] | What do you think these front row Knicks tickets are for? | 不然你认为这些尼克斯前排票是来干嘛的 |
[20:22] | Great. I’ll give them to my stepson | 很好 我会给我的继子 |
[20:24] | because he’s too stupid to know the Knicks suck. | 因为他蠢得没边都不知道尼克斯烂死了 |
[20:26] | – What do you want, Nathan? – Lockwood Energy. | -你到底想要什么 纳森 -洛克伍德能源公司 |
[20:29] | They’ve been a pain in my ass for ten years. | 他们十年来一直都是我的眼中钉 |
[20:30] | Now they’re trying to bring their business to my backyard. | 现在他们竟然想把生意做进我的后院 |
[20:33] | And you want me to block them? | 你想让我阻止他们 |
[20:34] | I want you to shove so many restraining orders up their ass | 我想让你拿着一堆的限制令塞进他们的菊花 |
[20:36] | they can’t even breathe, | 让他们痛到无法呼吸 |
[20:38] | and I want it done by the time we sit down | 而且我希望你能在今晚我们在本身餐厅 |
[20:39] | for appetizers tonight at Per Se. | 吃开胃菜前 就搞定它 |
[20:41] | Then the next time you see me, | 那下次你见到我时 |
[20:43] | they’ll be a speck in your rear view mirror. | 他们就会变得像你后视镜里的一小颗污点一样 |
[20:45] | But, Nathan, when I get there, | 不过纳森 当我到餐厅的时候 |
[20:46] | you better have a Scotch waiting for me. | 你最好手里拿着一杯威士忌等着我 |
[20:49] | You can order one for both of us | 你打电话预定餐位时 |
[20:51] | when you call and make the reservations. | 可以帮我们两人都预定一杯 |
[20:54] | 8 P.M. Sharp. | 晚上八点 准时到 |
[20:56] | and Harvey? | 还有 哈维 |
[20:58] | If you don’t call yourself, I’ll know. | 如果你不打电话亲自预定 我会知道的 |
[21:01] | You really are a dick, Nathan. | 你真是个混蛋 纳森 |
[21:04] | I am, but when I give my word, | 我是没错 但凡是我许下的承诺 |
[21:06] | the world knows that it’s rock solid. | 我决不食言 |
[21:09] | So, be there on time, | 所以 记得准时到 |
[21:11] | get that shit done, | 把事情办好 |
[21:13] | or don’t bother showing up at all. | 不然就别露面了 |
[21:20] | Prune juice, prune juice you are so sweet | 西梅汁啊西梅汁啊 你真甜 |
[21:24] | I love you all the way from my head down to my– | 我全心全意爱着你 |
[21:28] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[21:37] | Hey, guy, what can you do for me? | 伙计 你能帮我做什么 |
[21:38] | The name isn’t Guy, it’s Louis, | 我的名字不是伙计 是路易 |
[21:40] | and I had a two-gallon bottle of | 我在冰箱里放了 |
[21:41] | prune juice in the refrigerator. | 两加仑的西梅汁 |
[21:42] | I want to know where it went. | 我想知道它去哪了 |
[21:43] | No problem. I had to toss that shit. | 没问题 我把那玩意扔掉了 |
[21:45] | You threw away my prune juice? | 你扔掉了我的西梅汁 |
[21:46] | Let me put it this way, | 让我这样说吧 |
[21:48] | if my asshole had an asshole, | 如果我的菊花里再长一个菊花 |
[21:49] | that’s what it would smell like. | 那它闻起来就和你那瓶玩意一样 |
[21:50] | That’s what it’s supposed to smell like. | 西梅汁就是这种味道 |
[21:52] | Take it easy, bro, it’s just prune juice. | 放轻松 哥们 不就是一瓶西梅汁嘛 |
[21:53] | No, it isn’t just prune juice. | 不 这不仅仅是西梅汁的问题 |
[21:55] | It’s the sanctity of my kitchen. | 这事关我的厨房的神圣性 |
[21:56] | And on top of my prune juice, | 除了我的西梅汁外 |
[21:58] | you ate all of my bran bars. | 你还吃光了我所有的麦麸棒 |
[21:59] | You must spend a lot of time on the shitter. | 你一定严重便秘吧 |
[22:00] | That’s neither here nor there. | 这和这次谈话没有关系 |
[22:02] | You, sir, are in violation of subsection 3-C of your lease, | 你违反了租约里的第三章C条款 |
[22:05] | which means if it happens again, | 这意味着如果你再侵犯我的厨房 |
[22:07] | you’re out on your ass. | 你就可以滚蛋了 |
[22:08] | What? | 什么 |
[22:10] | What kind of dildo puts bran bars and prune juice | 什么样的混蛋才会把麦麸棒和西梅汁 |
[22:12] | in a lease agreement? | 放进租赁合同里 |
[22:13] | This dildo. This dildo right here. | 这个混蛋 就是站在这里的混蛋 |
[22:16] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[22:17] | No. I’m your worst nightmare, | 不 我会成为你最怕的噩梦 |
[22:19] | because this quivering angry dildo isn’t going away | 因为我这个生气到颤抖的混蛋绝不会罢休 |
[22:22] | until it gets its satisfaction. | 直到我满意为止 |
[22:23] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚刚和我说了什么 |
[22:24] | I just said, | 我刚刚说 |
[22:26] | this dildo is gonna be in your face slapping it around, | 如我再发现你违反了租赁合同 |
[22:30] | then up your ass marching you right out the door | 我就会狠狠地扇着你的小脸 |
[22:33] | if it catches you in violation of your lease ever again. | 然后拎着你的屁股让你滚出公司 |
[22:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:43] | Rachel, it’s Professor Dunbar. | 瑞秋 我是邓巴教授 |
[22:46] | How can I help you, Professor? | 有什么能帮您的吗 教授 |
[22:47] | I tried to talk to you about this after class, | 我本想在课堂结束之后找你谈这件事 |
[22:49] | but I was wondering if you’d be interested in helping me | 但我在想你是否对 |
[22:51] | with something that’s near and dear to my heart. | 帮我做一件我一直很关心的事 |
[22:54] | – What’s that? – The Innocence Project. | -什么事 -无罪计划 |
[22:58] | You want me to help you get an innocent man off death row? | 你想让我帮你让无辜的人摆脱死刑 |
[23:01] | That’s exactly what I want. | 这正是我想要的 |
[23:02] | This wouldn’t have anything to do with the incident | 这不会和今天在课上 |
[23:04] | after class the other day, would it? | 发生的小插曲有关吧 |
[23:06] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[23:07] | Because I can’t do both of these things at the same time, | 因为我没有精力同时去应付两件事 |
[23:10] | and you know it. | 你知道的 |
[23:11] | Okay, yes. | 没错 |
[23:12] | Yes, I thought you might need a little relief, | 我想你可能需要一些方式来缓解 |
[23:15] | but I wouldn’t be offering you this | 但如果我觉得你不能胜任 |
[23:16] | if I didn’t think you’d earned it. | 我是不会向你提出的 |
[23:18] | I appreciate that, Professor, just… | 非常感谢 教授 只是 |
[23:22] | I’m not one to back away from a fight. | 我不会就此退缩的 |
[23:24] | Rachel, I’m not asking you to back away from a fight. | 瑞秋 我不是要你退缩 |
[23:27] | I’m asking you to pick one that’s more important. | 我是想让你专注于做更重要的事 |
[23:32] | – Well? – Well, what? | -怎么样 -什么怎么样 |
[23:34] | Did you grovel to Per Se to get yourself a reservation? | 你乖乖地去打给本身餐厅预约了吗 |
[23:37] | I didn’t grovel to Per Se. | 我没有乖乖地去打给本身餐厅 |
[23:38] | I groveled to Nathan. | 我乖乖地去找纳森了 |
[23:39] | But I don’t want to talk about what I did. | 但我不想聊我都做了什么 |
[23:40] | I want to talk about what you did, | 我想聊聊你做了什么 |
[23:42] | because if you didn’t file those motions | 因为如果你没有提交动议 |
[23:44] | then I might as well cancel dinner. | 那么我就可以直接取消晚餐预约了 |
[23:46] | I didn’t just get them filed, | 我不仅提交动议了 |
[23:47] | I got the city attorney to put them on the top of the pile. | 我还让市检察官把这些动议放在了最前面 |
[23:50] | Restraining order, patent infringement suit, | 限制令 专利侵权诉讼 |
[23:52] | tortious interference, and environmental hazard report. | 侵权干扰和环境危害报告 |
[23:56] | Lockwood isn’t gonna know what hit them. | 洛克伍德会被打懵圈的 |
[23:57] | Well, instead of patting yourself on the back, | 好吧 与其在这里洋洋得意 |
[24:00] | why don’t you pick up the phone and get me Sean Cahill? | 为什么你不拿起电话让肖恩·卡荷尔来见我 |
[24:03] | she doesn’t have to get you Sean Cahill, | 她不需要打给肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[24:04] | ’cause he’s standing right in front of ya. | 因为他就站在你面前 |
[24:06] | It’s about time. | 你终于来了 |
[24:07] | Why the hell haven’t you returned any of my phone calls? | 为什么你不回我的电话 |
[24:09] | Harvey, I need you to sit down. | 哈维 我需要你坐下 |
[24:10] | Sean, what took so long? | 肖恩 为什么拖这么久 |
[24:12] | It took me so long to find out | 我花了好长时间才发现 |
[24:13] | that Frank Gallo’s not going anywhere | 弗兰克·加洛哪也不会去 |
[24:15] | because he’s got people up in high places | 因为上面有人 |
[24:17] | who are protecting him. | 在罩着他 |
[24:19] | Then tell me who they are. I’ll put them in the ground. | 告诉是谁在罩着他 我来搞定他们 |
[24:20] | – Look, it’s not that simple. – It is to me. | -没那么容易 -对我来说很容易 |
[24:22] | Harvey, you don’t understand. | 哈维 你也许不明白 |
[24:23] | I understand that unless he’s a government informant, | 我知道除非他是政府的线人 |
[24:27] | we can get a criminal put back where he belongs. | 我们就肯定能把他赶回原来的监狱去 |
[24:32] | You got to be kidding me. | 你肯定是在逗我 |
[24:33] | Look, I can’t reveal details of a federal investigation. | 我不能泄露联邦调查的内幕 |
[24:36] | You don’t have to. You just did. | 你无需泄露 我已经知道了 |
[24:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:38] | I’m telling Mike what the hell’s going on. | 我要去告诉迈克这是怎么回事 |
[24:40] | Stop. Just listen to me. | 站住 听我说 |
[24:43] | No one can know that this came from me. | 不能让别人知道这消息是我泄露的 |
[24:45] | No one’s gonna know about it at all… | 肯定不会有人知道… |
[24:47] | except Mike. | 除了迈克 |
[24:48] | Harvey, if you go to that prison now, | 哈维 如果你现在去监狱 |
[24:50] | you’ll never make it back in time | 你肯定来不及赶回来 |
[24:52] | for your dinner with Nathan. | 和纳森吃晚饭了 |
[24:53] | Donna, I don’t care what you have to do. | 唐娜 我不管你用什么办法 |
[24:55] | Get him a message that I’ll be an hour late, | 告诉他我会晚到一小时 |
[24:56] | and make sure he says it’s okay. | 并要保证他能同意 |
[24:58] | – Harvey– – Take care of it. | -哈维 -搞定这件事 |
[24:59] | I’m not leaving Mike alone in there another minute | 我不能让一无所知的迈克 |
[25:01] | without knowing what’s coming. | 一个人待在那 |
[25:10] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[25:12] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[25:14] | Please tell me you came here with good news about Gallo. | 希望你是带着搞定加洛的好消息来的 |
[25:19] | I have news, but it isn’t good. | 我是有消息 但不是好消息 |
[25:21] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[25:22] | Mike, listen to me. | 迈克 听我说 |
[25:23] | Cahill wants to help, but his hands are tied. | 卡荷尔乐意帮忙 但他能力有限 |
[25:26] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[25:28] | Gallo’s not here because of good behavior. | 加洛转到这来不是因为表现良好 |
[25:30] | He’s here because he cut a deal. | 他来是因为他达成了协议 |
[25:33] | You got to be kidding me. He’s a goddamn informant? | 开什么玩笑 他是个线人 |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:36] | Oh, that’s great. So he’s not going anywhere, | 这下好了 他不会离开这里了 |
[25:38] | and neither am I unless it’s in a goddamn body bag! | 我也走不了了 除非是死了被人抬出去 |
[25:41] | Mike, I’m gonna find another way. | 迈克 我会再想别的办法 |
[25:42] | I’d appreciate that, Harvey, | 谢谢你 哈维 |
[25:43] | but what the hell am I supposed to do in the meantime? | 但眼下我该怎么办 |
[25:46] | You didn’t even want me to try | 你一开始根本不想 |
[25:47] | and get him out in the first place. | 让我插手把他弄走 |
[25:48] | And I sure as hell didn’t ask you | 可一开始我也没让你 |
[25:49] | to put him in here in the first place. | 把他弄进监狱啊 |
[25:50] | And all the advice you gave me to stay in a group did | 你还建议我跟人拉帮结伙 |
[25:52] | was get the only friend I have in here | 可到头来我在这监狱里唯一的朋友 |
[25:54] | nearly put in the hospital. | 被人揍得差点送进医院 |
[25:57] | Look, there’s only one other thing I can think of, | 我现在只剩下唯一一个办法了 |
[25:59] | but you’ll have to play it just right | 但你一定要妥善处理 |
[26:01] | or we’re gonna make things worse. | 不然情况就会变得更糟 |
[26:05] | Well, you might as well say it, | 那就告诉我吧 |
[26:06] | because from where I’m standing, | 不过在我看来 |
[26:07] | they are gonna get worse whether you tell me or not. | 不管你说不说 情况都好不到哪去 |
[26:21] | Louis, can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你谈谈吗 路易 |
[26:22] | What, no brah? | 这回怎么不喊”哥们” |
[26:24] | No scrotum? No dick nose? | “蛋蛋”和”大鼻子”了 |
[26:25] | No, man, just plain old Louis. | 不了 还是叫你路易好了 |
[26:28] | Well, I consider myself a fair man. | 我觉得我做人还算公平公正 |
[26:30] | What exactly do you have to say? | 你找我想谈什么 |
[26:32] | I want to say I heard you before, | 我想说 你说的话我都明白了 |
[26:35] | and I didn’t treat you or your office with any respect, | 之前是我没有尊重你和你们的办公室 |
[26:37] | and I’m hoping we can have a fresh start. | 所以我希望我们能重新开始 |
[26:39] | That’s wonderful. | 很好 |
[26:41] | I’m touched. | 我很感动 |
[26:43] | Now take this and get the hell out. | 拿着这个滚吧 |
[26:45] | – What’s that? – It’s an eviction notice. | -这是什么 -驱逐令 |
[26:47] | I gave you a warning. | 我警告过你 |
[26:48] | You screwed the pooch and now you’re out. | 可你却搞砸了 所以现在该滚了 |
[26:50] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[26:51] | You come at me, I apologize to you, | 你冲我发火 我也道过歉了 |
[26:53] | and then you do this? | 你却跟我玩这个 |
[26:54] | Well, in between those two things, | 我冲你发火和你跟我道歉这期间 |
[26:56] | your traders were playing touch football | 你交易员们居然在 |
[26:57] | in my beloved bullpen, | 我爱惜的大办公室里玩橄榄球 |
[26:59] | so I don’t accept your bullshit apology. | 所以你的道歉我不接受 |
[27:01] | You won’t get away with this. | 你不能随便就把我们赶走 |
[27:02] | I already did. | 已经赶了 |
[27:05] | You’re a son of a bitch. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[27:06] | Yeah, a son of a bitch who’s got | 没错 我是个 |
[27:07] | the full weight of the New York City Legal Code on his side. | 对纽约地方法规烂熟于心的混蛋 |
[27:10] | And you just learned lesson number one. | 这就是给你上的第一课 |
[27:12] | Don’t ever mess with a Harvard goddamn lawyer. | 千万别惹毛哈佛律师 |
[27:27] | Excuse me, sir? | 先生您好 |
[27:28] | Relax, I know where I’m going. | 不用紧张 我知道是哪个位置 |
[27:29] | I’m sure you do, but I don’t think | 那是当然 但我觉得 |
[27:30] | you’re going to find what you’re looking for. | 您要找的人并不在那个座位上 |
[27:32] | What did you just say to me? | 你说什么 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry, but you match the description of a man | 抱歉 有人告诉我在这个时间段 |
[27:36] | I was told would be walking in here right about now. | 会有个和您长得差不多的人进来 |
[27:38] | And what exactly is the description? | 他是怎么形容我的长相的 |
[27:40] | I’d rather not say, but it fit you to a T. | 我还是不说为妙 但描述跟你丝毫不差 |
[27:44] | So I’m fairly confident you’re the one | 因此我敢确定 |
[27:46] | that was supposed to have dinner with Nathan Burns. | 您就是本该和内森·伯恩斯共进晚餐的人 |
[27:48] | – Let’s have it. – Have what? | -说吧 -说什么 |
[27:49] | The message you’re supposed to give me. | 他让你给我带的口信 |
[27:52] | He wanted me to tell you | 他想对你说 |
[27:54] | that being late to dinner was a slap in the face, | 你晚餐迟到让他受到了羞辱 |
[27:56] | and you could take your offer and shove it up your ass. | 让你带着你的提议见鬼去 |
[28:08] | Goddamn it, Donna, I told you to call Nathan’s office | 该死的 唐娜 我不是说让你联系内森 |
[28:11] | and tell him I’d be late. | 告诉他我会晚到吗 |
[28:12] | Don’t “Goddamn it, Donna” me, I did call them. | 别来指责我 我联系过了 |
[28:14] | Well, he wasn’t at the restaurant, | 可他没在餐厅 |
[28:15] | so your message didn’t get through. | 也就是说他没收到信息 |
[28:16] | I didn’t leave a message, Harvey. | 我并没有给他留言 哈维 |
[28:18] | I spoke to his secretary who I’ve known for 12 years, | 我跟他的秘书联系的 我们认识十二年了 |
[28:21] | and she said that Nathan said it was okay. | 她说南森说没问题 |
[28:23] | Then either he lied or she did, | 那不是他撒谎了就是秘书撒谎了 |
[28:25] | and it wasn’t him because he may be an asshole, | 但肯定不是他因为他可能是混蛋 |
[28:27] | but as he likes to put it, his word is his bond. | 但是就像他说的那样 他说话算话 |
[28:31] | Unless somebody changed his mind. | 除非有人改变了他的主意 |
[28:33] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[28:34] | The only person who has the power to put pressure | 唯一能给南森·巴恩斯这样的混蛋 |
[28:36] | on an asshole like Nathan Burns is a bigger asshole, | 施加压力的人肯定是一个更混蛋的人 |
[28:39] | and you said it yourself, William Sutter will do anything | 再说你之前也说了 威廉·萨特会不择手段 |
[28:42] | to get what he wants. | 得到他想要的东西 |
[28:43] | Donna, I need you to get Bill Johnson at Goldman, | 唐娜 我需要你联系戈德曼的比尔·约翰逊 |
[28:46] | and I need you to do it right now. | 我要你现在就去 |
[28:48] | – I can’t. – Why the hell not? | -我不能 -为什么不能 |
[28:50] | Because he doesn’t work there anymore. | 因为他已经不在那里工作了 |
[28:51] | – Oh, shit. – Harvey. | -该死 -哈维 |
[28:52] | Donna, I need somebody who can tell me | 唐娜 我需要有人能告诉我 |
[28:54] | if Sutter’s buying shares, | 萨特是否在买进股票 |
[28:56] | and I need it before the market opens tomorrow. | 我需要在明天股市开盘之前知道 |
[28:58] | Then it’s a good thing Louis just rented our offices | 那路易刚把我们的办公室租给一群操盘手 |
[29:00] | to a bunch of traders. | 倒是件好事了 |
[29:05] | Oh, good, Jessica, you’re here. | 杰西卡 太好了 你在 |
[29:06] | I…I had a few contracts I need to file. | 我要起草一些合同 |
[29:09] | I just need your signature. | 我需要你的签名 |
[29:13] | You think I don’t know you’ve been | 别以为我不知道过去五年 |
[29:14] | forging my signature on shit like this | 你一直在这些东西上伪造 |
[29:16] | for the last five years? | 我的签名 |
[29:17] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[29:19] | No, you’re not. | 你才不抱歉 |
[29:20] | And you don’t need to be. | 你也不需要抱歉 |
[29:21] | You were just trying to save me some time. | 你只是在给我节约时间而已 |
[29:23] | Now, why don’t you tell me why you’re really here? | 告诉我你来找我的真正目的吧 |
[29:27] | I… I’m taking a practical ethics course this semester. | 这学期我在上应用伦理学 |
[29:32] | Well, it’s been a long time since I read that textbook. | 我好久没读过那本书了 |
[29:34] | My problem’s not with the textbook. | 不是书的问题 |
[29:36] | Mike. | 是迈克 |
[29:38] | One of my classmates stuck him in my face | 一个同学为了赢我 |
[29:40] | in front of the entire class to win an argument. | 在整个班面前攻击我 |
[29:43] | And the only thing you want to | 而你唯一想做的 |
[29:44] | stick in her face is your fist? | 就是给她脸上来一拳吗 |
[29:46] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[29:48] | So the professor offered me an Innocence Project case, | 然后教授给了我一个”无罪计划”项目 |
[29:52] | and I want to take it, but if I do… | 我想要接受 但如果我接受了… |
[29:56] | The other students will think you’re afraid of her. | 其他的同学就会认为你怕她 |
[29:58] | Exactly. | 对 |
[30:00] | Then you have to make all of them afraid of you. | 那你就得让他们都怕你 |
[30:04] | Then the only impression they’ll have of you | 然后他们对你的唯一印象就是 |
[30:06] | is that you’re one badass woman. | 你是一个惹不得的女人 |
[30:09] | Why do I get the feeling that when you were in law school | 我怎么感觉你在法学院 |
[30:11] | you went through something just like this? | 也经历过这种事 |
[30:14] | Rachel, I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention, | 瑞秋 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[30:16] | but I go through something like this every damn day. | 其实我每天都经历着这种事 |
[30:24] | I take it you’re the man in charge. | 我想你就是负责的人吧 |
[30:26] | – What makes you think that? – Because you’re still here, | -你为什么这么觉得 -因为你还在这里 |
[30:28] | and the markets closed six hours ago. | 而股市六个小时前就关闭了 |
[30:30] | Maybe I’m just here cheating on my girlfriend | 也许我正背着女朋友 |
[30:31] | with my secretary. | 和秘书偷情 |
[30:32] | Like I said, you’re the man in charge. | 我说过了 你是负责的人 |
[30:34] | I like you, | 我喜欢你 |
[30:36] | but you didn’t come all the way down to my office | 但你大老远跑到我的办公室肯定不只是 |
[30:37] | just to kiss my ass, so why don’t you just get to it? | 为了拍我马屁的吧 所以你何不直说呢 |
[30:40] | I need to know who just bought 5% of this company. | 我需要知道谁买了这个公司5%的股份 |
[30:44] | Well, that’s gonna be a problem | 恐怕我不能告诉你 |
[30:45] | because whoever it was doesn’t have to file | 因为买的人 无论是谁 三个月内 |
[30:47] | with the SEC for three months. | 都不用向证监会提交文件 |
[30:48] | You’re right, I didn’t come down here to kiss your ass, | 你说得没错 我不是来拍你马屁的 |
[30:51] | but I didn’t come for a refresher | 但是我也不是来重上 |
[30:52] | on securities law either. | 证券法的 |
[30:54] | I’m here because a guy like you can get me what I need. | 我来是因为你这样的人可以帮我得到我想要的 |
[30:57] | And why should I help you, | 我为什么要帮你 |
[30:59] | when I went to your partner on my hands and knees | 在我跪着求你的合伙人 |
[31:00] | and I’m still gonna lose my lease | 他仍然要撤我租的前提下 |
[31:02] | because I ate a couple of goddamn bran bars? | 就因为我吃了他几个麦麸棒吗 |
[31:04] | You give me what I need, as far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 只要你给我我想要的 |
[31:06] | you can throw every bran bar Louis has off the roof. | 你就是把路易的麦麸棒都扔出去也没事 |
[31:12] | I got a guy that can get you that information. | 我有人能够给你想要的信息 |
[31:13] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[31:15] | Now that I know you got something to lose, | 现在我知道了你的把柄 |
[31:18] | I need you to make a little investment. | 我需要你做一点小投资 |
[31:21] | You serious about me sticking it to your partner? | 你真的要为我搞你的合伙人吗 |
[31:23] | What do you think I’ve been doing to him | 你以为过去十年 |
[31:24] | for the last ten years? | 我都在对他做些什么 |
[31:36] | Are you ready for round two? | 准备好第二轮了吗 |
[31:38] | I am. | 好了 |
[31:39] | In fact, I think I already won, | 其实 我想我已经赢了 |
[31:42] | because one of the easiest things | 因为在一场辩论中 |
[31:43] | to do in a debate is to attack the debater. | 最简单的事情就是攻击辩论者 |
[31:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:48] | You went after me because of something that my fiancé did, | 你能攻击我是因为我的未婚夫所做的事情 |
[31:51] | but the truth is, we all have skeletons in our closets. | 但其实 每个人都有见不得人的事 |
[31:55] | The difference between you and me | 而我和你的区别在于 |
[31:57] | is that I don’t care to use them. | 我根本不屑利用这些东西 |
[32:01] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:06] | I think you know what I want. | 我想你知道我想要什么 |
[32:08] | Shall we get started? | 我们开始吧 |
[32:16] | I’d like to apologize | 我想要就我对 |
[32:18] | for saying what I said to Rachel Zane. | 瑞秋·赞恩说过的话道歉 |
[32:20] | I only did what I did | 我这样做 |
[32:21] | because she’s my | 仅仅是因为她 |
[32:23] | intellectual and ethical superior. | 比我更聪明 比我更道德 |
[32:27] | I’m ashamed of myself, | 我感觉很羞愧 |
[32:29] | and I forfeit this competition. | 这场比赛我主动认输 |
[32:38] | How’d you get her to say that? | 你怎么做到让她这样的 |
[32:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[32:40] | What matters is, everyone here knows | 重要的是 现在大家都知道 |
[32:43] | that I’m not afraid of her. | 我不害怕她了 |
[32:44] | I take it that means you’re staying in the class then? | 那我想你是要留下了 |
[32:47] | Nope. | 不 |
[32:48] | That is my official drop-out request. | 这是我的正式退课申请 |
[32:51] | I’m doing the Innocence Project. | 我要接受”无罪计划” |
[33:00] | What are you doing here, Harvey? | 你来干什么 哈维 |
[33:02] | You didn’t give me a chance to show you all the motions | 你都没有给我个机会让我向你展示 |
[33:04] | I filed to keep that bastard out of your backyard. | 我提交的那些动议 好帮你处理那个混蛋 |
[33:06] | Because I told you if you were late for dinner | 因为我跟你说了 晚餐你要是迟到 |
[33:08] | you could go screw yourself. | 那就自己玩去 |
[33:09] | No, you didn’t give me a chance to show you | 不 你没给我一个展示的机会是因为 |
[33:12] | because you’re afraid of William Sutter, | 你害怕威廉·萨特 |
[33:14] | when the person you should be afraid of is me. | 但其实你该怕的人是我 |
[33:16] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[33:18] | You think I don’t know | 你以为我不知道 |
[33:19] | he bought a piece of you in the middle of the night, | 他半夜买下了你的一部分股份 |
[33:21] | and now he’s pressuring the board to kick you out? | 现在正鼓动董事会开除你吗 |
[33:24] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[33:26] | He did, but I’m a whale, and he’s a shark, | 确实 我是鲸鱼 可他是鲨鱼 |
[33:29] | and I have no other choice. | 我别无选择 |
[33:31] | I got a little news for you, Nathan. | 有件事我得告诉你 南森 |
[33:33] | I got a piece of your company too, | 我也有你公司的股份 |
[33:35] | which means you either hire me | 也就是说要么你雇我 |
[33:36] | and we fight that bastard together, | 我们一起对抗那个混蛋 |
[33:39] | or you go with him and you take me on. | 要么你跟他站一边 跟我对着干 |
[33:41] | Either way, | 不论如何 |
[33:42] | you’re not walking out of this thing without a war. | 这件事你都不可能全身而退 |
[33:46] | All I ever wanted was to work together, | 我一直都是想合作的 |
[33:50] | but I do not like being bullied. | 但我讨厌被威胁 |
[33:52] | No, you like to bully, which is exactly why | 不 你是喜欢威胁别人 也正因为这个 |
[33:56] | I never wanted to represent you in the first place. | 我才不愿意为你工作 |
[33:58] | You only came to me because you needed me. | 你来找我只是因为你需要我 |
[34:00] | You didn’t care. | 你才不在乎我是什么样的人 |
[34:01] | You’re right, Nathan, I didn’t, | 没错 南森 我是不在乎 |
[34:03] | but like you said, your word is your bond. | 但如你所说 你说话算数 |
[34:06] | This is a chance for you to keep it, | 现在你面前就是个兑现这句话的机会 |
[34:07] | and maybe now we can actually start off on the right foot. | 也许现在我们可以重新好好认识一下了 |
[34:14] | Okay, Harvey. | 好吧 哈维 |
[34:16] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[34:26] | Two years, five months, 12 days. | 两年五个月零十二天 |
[34:30] | I’m not interested in hearing how long it’s been | 我对你多久没要过女人了 |
[34:32] | since you got laid. | 不感兴趣 |
[34:35] | No, that’s exactly how long it’s gonna be | 不 这是你还得在这里 |
[34:36] | until you walk out of here. | 待着的时间 |
[34:38] | You trying to get me to attack you right here? | 你是想让我现在就揍你吗 |
[34:40] | Because that’s what’s gonna happen. | 因为你再说它就要实现了 |
[34:41] | I’m just trying to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[34:42] | that you’re eligible for parole in six weeks. | 再过六周你就能被保释 |
[34:45] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[34:45] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我 |
[34:47] | All right, take a look for yourself. | 好吧 你自己看 |
[34:50] | It’s all right there. | 都写在上面了 |
[34:52] | You can read, right? | 你识字的 对吧 |
[34:53] | Yeah, I can read, | 是的 我识字 |
[34:56] | but we’re not all fake lawyers like you, | 但我们跟你不一样 不是冒牌律师 |
[34:58] | so why don’t you tell me what it is I’m looking at? | 所以你赶紧说这上面到底是什么 |
[35:00] | The time you served while awaiting trial | 你在等待审判期间在监狱服刑的时间 |
[35:02] | was never factored into your sentence. | 没有被算入刑期 |
[35:05] | Your lawyer dropped the ball. | 你的律师失职了 |
[35:07] | And why the hell would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[35:09] | Because of an arcane statute | 因为有一条神秘法令 |
[35:10] | that nine out of ten lawyers don’t know about, but I do. | 十个律师九个都不知道 但我知道 |
[35:15] | You think I don’t know this is your protector’s idea | 你以为我不知道这是你的保护人 |
[35:17] | to get me off your back? | 用来保护你的把戏吗 |
[35:18] | ‘Cause it’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[35:21] | No, Frank. | 不 弗兰克 |
[35:23] | Harvey’s idea was for me to tell these guys | 哈维想的办法是让我告诉这些人 |
[35:26] | that the real reason you’re here | 你进来的真正原因 |
[35:28] | is because you’re an informant. | 是因为你做了线人 |
[35:33] | You tell that to one living soul, I’ll kill you. | 你敢把这事告诉别人 我就杀了你 |
[35:37] | I guess you have to decide | 我想你该决定的是 |
[35:37] | if you really want to spend the next two years | 你真要在这儿继续待两年 |
[35:40] | trying to mess with me | 就为了找我麻烦 |
[35:40] | or salvage what’s left of your life. | 还是要选择好好度过你剩下的生命 |
[35:45] | If you’re really gonna pick getting back at Harvey | 如果你真要为了报复哈维就选择 |
[35:46] | over your own freedom, | 放弃自由 |
[35:49] | you really are the sorriest son of a bitch I’ve ever met. | 那你真是我见过的最可悲的混蛋了 |
[36:10] | What the goddamn hell is going on in here? | 这儿到底是怎么回事 |
[36:12] | It’s looking good, isn’t it? | 看起来不错 不是吗 |
[36:16] | Okay, buddy, you just signed your death warrant. | 伙计 你算是上了死亡名单了 |
[36:18] | I gave you 30 days, now you’ve got 30 minutes. | 我之前给了你三十天 现在改成三十分钟 |
[36:21] | I don’t think that’s happening, boss. | 我觉得你没戏 老大 |
[36:22] | Not only are we staying, | 我们不但要留下 |
[36:24] | but we’re making your beloved bullpen | 而且还要用你心爱的大办公室 |
[36:25] | the center of our operations, | 做我们的操作中心 |
[36:26] | because your big bro amended our lease. | 因为你大哥修改了我们的租约 |
[36:30] | This is bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[36:31] | Why the hell would Harvey do that? | 哈维为什么要这么做 |
[36:32] | Let’s just say I helped him out of a jam. | 简单来说就是 我帮了他一个忙 |
[36:35] | This isn’t over, because whatever Harvey did, | 这事没完 因为不管哈维做了什么 |
[36:37] | he doesn’t know contracts like I do. | 他对合同法的了解可没我多 |
[36:39] | And you don’t know them like I know them, | 但你对合同法的了解又不如我 |
[36:40] | because this new lease is tighter than your mom’s ass. | 因为这个新租约比你妈妈还难破 |
[36:42] | That’s it. I am suing you for slander, | 就冲你这句话 我要告你诽谤 |
[36:44] | because my mom’s ass is miles from tight. | 因为我妈妈一点都不难破 |
[36:45] | I’ll take your word for it, bro, and bring it on, | 我信了 哥们儿 那你尽管试好了 |
[36:47] | because you might be a Harvard-educated lawyer, | 因为虽然你是哈佛毕业律师 |
[36:49] | but I’m a Yale-educated lawyer, | 但我们耶鲁毕业的律师也不好惹 |
[36:51] | and the difference between me and you | 而你我的区别在于 |
[36:52] | is I know the real money’s in trading. | 我知道交易才能赚大钱 |
[36:55] | Now get the hell out of my bullpen. | 现在请你离开我的大办公室 |
[37:03] | – Harvey. – William. | -哈维 -威廉 |
[37:05] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[37:06] | I assume it’s an engagement letter for me to sign. | 我猜是等我签的合约吧 |
[37:08] | It’s the SEC form you’re gonna have to file | 这是你将要提交的证管会表格 |
[37:10] | for buying 5% of Nathan Burns’s company. | 用于购买南森·巴恩斯公司5%的股权 |
[37:13] | – So you know. – I don’t just know. | -你知道了 -我不光知道 |
[37:15] | I bought a seat at the table, | 我买下一个董事会席位 |
[37:16] | and I got Nathan and the board on my side. | 我有南森和董事会站在我这边 |
[37:18] | Bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[37:19] | None of you have the balls to go up against me. | 你们没人有胆量反对我 |
[37:21] | I’m not here to go up against you, William. | 我不是来反对你的 威廉 |
[37:23] | I’m here to buy your shares back at a tidy little profit | 我来是给你点小钱 买回你的股份 |
[37:26] | so you can use it to hire | 你可以用这点钱 |
[37:28] | whoever you want to be your lawyer | 随便雇谁来当你的律师 |
[37:29] | because it sure as hell isn’t gonna be me. | 因为我肯定不会受雇于你的 |
[37:31] | Yeah, maybe instead I’ll make sure his company | 我也可以确保他的公司 |
[37:32] | gets in my pocket, never hires you, | 落进我的口袋 然后永远不雇你 |
[37:35] | and your firm is out of business by the end of the quarter. | 让你的律所连这一季度都撑不过 |
[37:37] | Well, that’s never gonna happen, | 那是不可能的 |
[37:40] | because the only way to win this thing | 因为唯一赢下这一局的办法 |
[37:41] | is to get down in the mud, | 是自己趟进浑水搞一身泥 |
[37:43] | and if I was gonna be your lawyer, | 如果我是你的律师 |
[37:44] | which I’m never gonna be, | 当然我绝对不会是 |
[37:46] | I’d tell you that’s the last place you want to be | 我会告诉你 在你面对诉讼威胁时 |
[37:47] | when you’re staring down the barrel of an indictment. | 最不该做的就是这件事 |
[37:51] | You know you’re making an enemy of me | 你知道你这是在把我 |
[37:53] | for the rest of your life. | 变成你余生中的敌人 |
[37:55] | Take a number, buddy, because one thing | 随你便 哥们 因为我有一件 |
[37:57] | I’m never gonna do is get involved | 绝对不会做的事 |
[37:59] | with a shady piece of shit like you. | 就是跟你这样的卑鄙小人扯上关系 |
[38:18] | So you going to the movie? | 你要去看电影吗 |
[38:21] | I wasn’t planning on it. | 没这个打算 |
[38:23] | It’s pitch black. Packed in. | 那里漆黑一片 拥挤不堪 |
[38:26] | Gallo might try something. | 加洛可能会找事 |
[38:29] | I thought you said you had some way | 你不是说过你有办法 |
[38:30] | to get him off our backs. | 摆脱他的么 |
[38:31] | Yeah, I don’t know if it worked yet or not. | 我还不知道能不能奏效 |
[38:33] | Well, it doesn’t matter, because movie night is sacred. | 那不重要 因为电影之夜是神圣的 |
[38:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:38] | I mean it’s one night that every guy in here looks forward to, | 这是这里所有人都期待的夜晚 |
[38:41] | you know, doesn’t want to mess up. | 没人希望出事 |
[38:42] | You try something in there, you’re gonna end up | 谁在那里找事 结果都会 |
[38:44] | like my old roommate, Mark Higgins. | 变成我老室友 马克·辛吉斯那样 |
[38:49] | Well, what’s playing? | 今天要播什么 |
[38:50] | “Crimson Tide.” | 《红潮风暴》[1995年电影] |
[38:51] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[38:53] | Well, you heard what I said about | 我跟你说了 |
[38:54] | the sanctity of movie night, right? | 电影之夜是神圣的 对吧 |
[38:56] | Besides, me, I never joke about Denzel. | 另外 我绝不会拿丹泽尔·华盛顿开玩笑 |
[38:59] | “King Kong ain’t got shit on me! | “金刚跟我比根本不算啥 |
[39:02] | We didn’t land on Plymouth Rock.” | 不是我们踩上了普利茅斯岩” |
[39:04] | “Plymouth Rock landed on us.” | “是普利茅斯岩压着我们了” |
[39:08] | Shit. | 真是该死 |
[39:14] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:15] | That’s your new job. | 你的新工作 |
[39:16] | From now on you’re doing kitchen duty with him. | 从现在开始 你跟他一起在厨房当值 |
[39:21] | And if I catch you doing the warden, | 如果被我抓到你跟典狱长有接触 |
[39:23] | you’re going to solitary. | 就等着单独监禁吧 |
[39:28] | I didn’t ask for kitchen duty. | 我没要求去厨房当值 |
[39:31] | Maybe not, but I think I know who gave it to you. | 或许没有 但我知道是谁给你的 |
[39:38] | I heard you went to see William Sutter. | 我听说你去见了威廉·萨特 |
[39:40] | Someone had to tell him to drop dead in person. | 总得有人去告诉他要死自己死 |
[39:42] | I thought we agreed we were gonna take him on. | 我以为我们已经说好要签下他了 |
[39:45] | That was before I made us legal counsel | 那是在我给我们接到 |
[39:47] | for the largest energy producer on the East Coast. | 东海岸一家大型能源制造商的法律顾问业务之前 |
[39:50] | You signed Nathan Burns? | 你签下了南森·巴恩斯 |
[39:52] | I did. | 是的 |
[39:53] | Well, I hope you know what you’re doing, Harvey, | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 哈维 |
[39:55] | Because we could have had them both. | 因为我们本可以同时有两个客户的 |
[39:57] | Jessica, I learned my lesson. | 杰西卡 我受过教训了 |
[39:59] | When you lie down with dogs, you come up with fleas, | 跟狗一起混 容易沾一身虱子 |
[40:02] | And I’m telling you, we did the right thing. | 我跟你说 我们做了对的事 |
[40:04] | Then put some music on, because we’re back on the map. | 那就放点音乐吧 因为我们重回赛场了 |
[40:09] | To being back on the map. | 敬重回赛场 |
[40:12] | To drawing a new one. | 敬签下新客户 |
[40:14] | – Should we get Louis? – Aw, come on. | -要叫上路易吗 -拜托 |
[40:16] | He takes one sip of this, we’ll have to hear that story | 给他喝一口 我们就得听他讲 |
[40:18] | about the first time he got laid. | 他破处的故事 |
[40:20] | We’d be lucky if that’s the story we get to hear. | 要听的是那个故事已经算幸运了 |
[40:23] | Wow, you guys are drinking? | 你俩在喝酒 |
[40:24] | You haven’t even heard my news yet. | 你们还没听到我的消息呢 |
[40:26] | You figured out a way to get Gallo transferred? | 你找到移送加洛的办法了 |
[40:28] | Even better. | 比那还好 |
[40:30] | I figured out a way to get Mike out early. | 我找到了让迈克提前出狱的办法 |
[40:32] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[40:33] | You think I came all the way down here to bullshit you? | 你觉得我大老远跑来是为了骗你吗 |
[40:35] | Well, we all know there’s no such thing as a free lunch, | 我们都知道天下没有免费的午餐 |
[40:36] | Sean, so what’s the catch? | 肖恩 代价是什么 |
[40:39] | He has to inform on one of his fellow inmates. | 他得告发一个狱友 |
[40:42] | What makes you think he can even get close to this guy? | 你怎么会觉得他能接近这个人 |
[40:44] | Oh, I don’t think that’s gonna be a problem. | 我觉得那不是问题 |
[40:46] | It’s his roommate. | 那人是他的室友 |
[40:47] | Listen to me, Mike’s never gonna go for this. | 听我说 迈克绝对不会这么做的 |
[40:51] | So why don’t you tell me what the hell you’re talking about? | 你不如告诉我们你到底在说什么 |
[40:54] | Kevin Miller’s a smoking gun on another case. | 凯文·米勒是另一件案子的证人 |
[40:56] | We tried to get him to turn on his family but he wouldn’t. | 我们试过让他告发他的家族 但他不肯 |
[40:59] | Mike gets him to turn or figures out | 迈克让他开口 或者找到办法 |
[41:00] | how to get what we need out of him anyway, he’s free. | 弄到我们需要的证据 就自由了 |
[41:05] | When do you need an answer by? | 你们什么时候要迈克的答案 |
[41:07] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[41:08] | And the answer needs to be yes. | 而且答案必须是接受 |