时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Rachel, it’s Professor Dunbar. | 瑞秋 我是邓巴教授 |
[00:09] | I was wondering if you’d be interested in helping me | 我在想你是否对 |
[00:11] | with the Innocence Project. | 无罪计划感兴趣 |
[00:13] | You want me to help you get an innocent man off death row? | 你想让我帮你让无辜的人摆脱死刑 |
[00:15] | What do you want, Harvey? | 什么事 哈维 |
[00:16] | Help me protect Mike Ross. | 帮我保护迈克·罗斯 |
[00:17] | He’s in there with a guy I put away, | 他和我抓的一个人被关在一起 |
[00:19] | and the guy is no joke. | 那人可不是吃素的 |
[00:20] | What am I supposed to do? | 但你要我做什么 |
[00:21] | You’re supposed to move the guy to another prison. | 我要你把那个人转到别的监狱 |
[00:23] | You want me one-on-one? You got it. | 你想跟我一对一 来吧 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna use this, and they’re gonna hold you. | 我打算用这个 而他们会按住你 |
[00:27] | – No! – What’s going on here? | -不不不 -怎么回事 |
[00:30] | Why’d you come back with a guard? | 你为什么带警卫一起回来 |
[00:31] | I didn’t do it to get you to forgive me. | 我那么做不是为了让你原谅我 |
[00:33] | I never should have let him in here in the first place. | 我当初就不该让他进来 |
[00:35] | The time you served while awaiting trial | 你在等待审判期间在监狱服刑的时间 |
[00:36] | was never factored into your sentence. | 没有被算入刑期 |
[00:38] | You’re eligible for parole in six weeks. | 再过六周你就能被保释了 |
[00:40] | You think I don’t know this is your protector’s idea | 你以为我不知道这是你的保护人 |
[00:42] | to get me off your back? | 用来保护你的把戏吗 |
[00:44] | Nah, Frank. | 不 弗兰克 |
[00:45] | Harvey’s idea was for me to tell these guys that you’re an informant. | 哈维想的办法是让我告诉这些人你做了线人 |
[00:48] | I figured out a way to get Mike out early. | 我找到了让迈克提前出狱的办法 |
[00:50] | What’s the catch? | 代价是什么 |
[00:51] | He has to inform on his roommate. | 他得告发他的室友 |
[00:52] | Mike gets him to turn, he’s free. | 迈克让他开口就自由了 |
[00:54] | When do you need an answer by? | 你们什么时候要迈克的答案 |
[00:55] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[00:57] | And the answer needs to be yes. | 而且答案必须是接受 |
[01:01] | Harvey, wait a second. | 哈维 等等 |
[01:02] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[01:03] | Where do you think I’m going? | 你觉得我要去哪 |
[01:04] | I’m gonna see Mike. | 我要去见迈克 |
[01:05] | And I know what you’re going to say, | 我知道你要说什么 |
[01:06] | but Mike went to prison so we wouldn’t have to, | 但迈克是为了保护我们进监狱 |
[01:09] | and now he’s in danger from a guy I put away. | 现在他因为一个我送进去的人身陷危险 |
[01:11] | So you’ll forgive me if I don’t stand around and wait | 所以请理解我不能 |
[01:13] | for you to drop the hammer. | 干等着你来拍板 |
[01:15] | You think I like the idea of him rotting in that place? | 你以为我愿意让他在里面呆着吗 |
[01:17] | But if you want this thing to work, | 但如果你想办好这事 |
[01:19] | you can’t go running up there in the middle of the night. | 就不能大半夜的跑过去 |
[01:20] | You heard Cahill. He needs an answer yesterday. | 你听到卡荷尔的话了 他要尽快答复 |
[01:23] | What he needs is results. | 他需要的是结果 |
[01:25] | And if Mike’s lawyer pulls him out of his cell | 如果迈克的律师在大半夜的 |
[01:27] | in the middle of the night, then his roommate | 把他从牢房里叫出来 |
[01:28] | is going to sense there’s something wrong | 那这事还没开始张罗 |
[01:30] | before this thing even gets started. | 他室友就能察觉出有问题 |
[01:33] | Fine, but I’m going up there first thing in the morning, | 好吧 但我明早第一时间就要赶过去 |
[01:36] | and nothing you say is going to stop me. | 你说什么都阻止不了我 |
[01:46] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[01:48] | Not really. | 也不算是 |
[01:49] | Well, as long as you’re up, | 好吧 反正你也醒着 |
[01:51] | might want to think about putting up some pictures of your own | 不如考虑一下放点自己的照片吧 |
[01:54] | that way yon won’t have to keep staring at mine. | 这样你就不用总盯着我的看了 |
[02:01] | How old are they? | 他们多大 |
[02:04] | Maddy is seven. | 麦蒂七岁了 |
[02:07] | Nate just turned five. | 纳特刚刚五岁 |
[02:09] | They look really sweet. | 他们看起来很可爱 |
[02:11] | Yeah…they’re great. | 是啊 他们很棒 |
[02:15] | How often do you get to see ’em? | 你多久能见一次他们 |
[02:17] | – I don’t. – What do you mean you don’t? | -不见 -什么叫不见 |
[02:18] | Bad divorce or something? | 离婚闹僵了还是什么别的事 |
[02:19] | Nah, nah, nothing like that. | 不 不是那样 |
[02:21] | We’ve been married for ten years. | 我们结婚十年了 |
[02:23] | I just–I just don’t let ’em come here. | 我只是不让他们来这里 |
[02:24] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[02:26] | They shouldn’t see their father as a criminal. | 他们不应该看到自己的父亲是个罪犯 |
[02:27] | Kevin, come on, man. | 凯文 别这样伙计 |
[02:28] | I know it’s hard on them. | 我知道这对他们来讲很难 |
[02:30] | It tears me up every single day that I’m here. | 在这里的每一天我都很痛苦 |
[02:32] | But they’re kids. They’re resilient. | 但他们是孩子 他们很顽强 |
[02:35] | Yeah, I wouldn’t be so sure. | 是吗 我不太确定 |
[02:37] | Well, Mike, you don’t have kids. | 迈克 你没有孩子 |
[02:38] | So you don’t know. | 你理解不了 |
[02:39] | No. I don’t. | 我确实没有 |
[02:40] | But I do know what it’s like to be a kid missing his dad. | 但我知道孩子思念父亲是什么感觉 |
[02:43] | Please don’t tell me your old man abandoned the family. | 别跟我说你的父亲抛弃了家庭 |
[02:46] | Both of my parents died in a car accident when I was 11. | 在我11岁的时候我的双亲都死于了车祸 |
[02:51] | Hit by a drunk driver. | 肇事的司机喝醉了 |
[02:53] | Jesus, that’s… I’m sorry, Mike. | 天哪 对不起 迈克 |
[02:58] | Yeah, it was a long time ago. | 是啊 那是很久以前的事了 |
[03:01] | Kevin, I understand the instinct to protect your children, | 凯文 我理解你保护孩子的本能 |
[03:04] | but what are you protecting them from? | 但你在保护他们什么呢 |
[03:06] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:07] | I mean we’ve been roommates for a while now. | 我的意思是我们做室友也有段时间了 |
[03:09] | Don’t you think it’s time you told me what you’re in here for? | 你不认为也该说说你是为什么进来的吗 |
[03:14] | Hey, Ross. | 罗斯 |
[03:15] | Your lawyer’s here. | 你的律师来了 |
[03:16] | – Now? – I’m just the messenger. | -现在 -我只是来传个话 |
[03:18] | You want out of this box or not? | 你到底出不出来 |
[03:40] | Mr. Bailey, my name is Rachel Zane. | 贝利先生 我是瑞秋·赞恩 |
[03:42] | I am a law student at Columbia, | 我是哥伦比亚大学法学院的一名学生 |
[03:44] | and I’m here to talk to you about your case. | 我是来和你谈谈你的案子的 |
[03:46] | Student? | 学生 |
[03:46] | Yes, we work alongside the Innocence Project | 是的 我在负责协助无罪计划 |
[03:48] | to determine if you have the criteria for an appeal. | 决定你的情况是否适合进行上诉 |
[03:51] | Do you know how long I’ve been sittin’ on death row? | 你知道我被宣判死刑多久了吗 |
[03:54] | 12 years. I read your file. | 12年 我读过你的档案 |
[03:56] | And for the last ten of ’em, I’ve been writing letters | 最近的十年中 我一直在写信 |
[03:58] | and begging any lawyer to listen to my story. | 想找一个愿意听我故事的律师 |
[04:02] | And they finally get around to getting back to me, | 他们终于考虑回应我了 |
[04:05] | and they don’t even have the courtesy | 却都不能出于礼貌的 |
[04:07] | of sendin’ me a real lawyer? | 派个真正的律师来吗 |
[04:09] | Mr. Bailey, trust me, I will fight for you. | 贝利先生 相信我 我会为你尽力争取的 |
[04:12] | You’re a student. | 你是个学生 |
[04:14] | You can’t do shit for me. | 你屁都帮不了 |
[04:18] | Well, you know what? You killed two people. | 我告诉你 你非常冷血地 |
[04:20] | In cold blood. | 杀了两个人 |
[04:23] | You know it, and I know it, | 你心知肚明 我也一样 |
[04:24] | and that’s why you’re in there, | 那也正是你进监狱的原因 |
[04:25] | so thank you for making the decision | 所以谢谢你让我决定 |
[04:27] | to not take your case an easy one. | 不把你的案子想得太简单 |
[04:30] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[04:31] | All you know is what you read in some damn file. | 你所知道的不过是从一些破文件上读来的东西 |
[04:35] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没杀人 |
[04:37] | I’ve been saying it for 12 years | 这句话我说了12年了 |
[04:39] | and I can prove it. | 而且我也可以证明 |
[04:41] | You’re right. I don’t know you. | 你说得对 我不认识你 |
[04:42] | And you don’t know me either. | 但你也同样不认识我 |
[04:45] | So do you want to take a chance on each other or not? | 所以你到底要不要给彼此一个机会 |
[04:49] | I need help, Ms. Zane. | 我需要帮助 赞恩女士 |
[04:56] | So let me help you. | 那就让我来帮你 |
[05:03] | Harvey, what are you doing here? | 哈维 你来这里做什么 |
[05:04] | There’s something I need to talk to you about. | 我需要和你谈件事 |
[05:05] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[05:06] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[05:09] | I just got a visit from Sean Cahill. | 肖恩·卡荷尔刚刚来找了我 |
[05:11] | About Gallo? | 关于加洛的事吗 |
[05:12] | I thought you said he can’t get him transferred. | 你不是说他没办法把他转到其他监狱去吗 |
[05:14] | He can’t, but it turns out | 的确不能 但后来他发现 |
[05:15] | there’s a way he can get you out. | 他有办法把你弄出来 |
[05:17] | What do you mean “out”? | “出来”是什么意思 |
[05:18] | I mean out, | “出来”就是 |
[05:19] | as in you walk out that front door | 你可以走出那扇大门 |
[05:21] | and you never look back. | 永远不再回头 |
[05:24] | – What’s the catch? – Mike– | -条件是什么 -迈克… |
[05:25] | Harvey, you’re not here telling me that I can get out | 哈维 要不是有其他什么条件 |
[05:27] | with that look on your face | 你是不会带着那副表情 |
[05:28] | if there isn’t something else. | 来通知我能出去的 |
[05:29] | He needs you to inform on your cellmate. | 他需要你举报你的狱友 |
[05:31] | What? | 什么 |
[05:31] | If whatever you get leads to a conviction on his father-in-law, | 假如你套出什么信息能使得他岳父被定罪 |
[05:34] | he’ll commute your sentence and you get to walk. | 他就会帮你减刑 然后你就可以出来了 |
[05:38] | What’d the guy do? | 那家伙干了什么 |
[05:39] | Who cares what he did? | 谁在乎他干了什么啊 |
[05:40] | I care, because if it was so bad, | 我在乎 因为要不是事情很糟糕 |
[05:42] | why didn’t Kevin turn on him in the first place? | 凯文一开始就会供出他了 |
[05:43] | Mike, what does it matter? | 迈克 那又有什么关系呢 |
[05:44] | He can get you out. | 他能把你弄出去 |
[05:45] | This is my only friend in here. | 他是我在这里唯一的朋友 |
[05:47] | I’m not gonna betray him. | 我是不会背叛他的 |
[05:48] | Friend? Listen to me, God damn it. | 朋友 妈的 听我说 |
[05:50] | There’s someone in here trying to kill you | 这里有个人正想办法杀你 |
[05:51] | and I’m giving you a way out. | 而我正你一个出去的机会 |
[05:53] | I’m taking care of Gallo. | 我正在处理加洛了 |
[05:54] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 那他妈又是什么意思 |
[05:55] | It means that I did what you told me to do. | 意思是我做了你叫我做的事 |
[05:57] | I threatened to tell people that he was an informant, | 我威胁他说我要告诉大家他是个告密者 |
[05:58] | but what I also did was found out a way to get him parole. | 但与此同时我还帮他想了个办法获得假释 |
[06:01] | Parole? Are you crazy? | 假释 你疯了吗 |
[06:03] | He’s not gonna get parole. | 他不可能获得假释的 |
[06:04] | Who’s gonna say he deserves it? | 谁会批准啊 |
[06:05] | You know what, Harvey? | 你知道吗 哈维 |
[06:06] | Instead of coming here and telling me to betray my cellmate | 与其因为加洛不可能假释 |
[06:08] | because Gallo will never get parole, | 就来这里让我背叛我的狱友 |
[06:09] | maybe you should be helping me get it for him. | 也许你更应该帮我让他获得假释 |
[06:11] | I’m never helping that piece of shit do anything, | 我绝对不会帮那个人渣干任何事情的 |
[06:13] | and this isn’t about Gallo and you know it. | 而且这件事和加洛无关 你是知道的 |
[06:15] | No, it’s about you telling me to turn on the one guy in here that I trust | 的确 这事关你叫我背叛一个我信任的人 |
[06:18] | based on some plan that Cahill has | 就因为卡荷尔提出了一个 |
[06:20] | that we don’t even know will work. | 我们都不知道行不行得通的计划 |
[06:21] | No, Mike. | 不 迈克 |
[06:22] | It’s about giving you a chance to get your life back | 这事关给你一个机会 重获你 |
[06:24] | while it still looks the same. | 现在还没什么大变化的生活 |
[06:27] | Now, are you going to take it or not? | 你到底要不要接受这个条件 |
[07:12] | Son of a bitch, it’s the prune juice all over again. | 妈的 西梅汁事件又重演了 |
[07:20] | What the? | 搞什么 |
[07:21] | Hey, douche stick. | 蠢蛋 |
[07:22] | Are you responsible for my mugs being here? | 是不是你把我的马克杯拿到这里来的 |
[07:25] | I didn’t–I don’t– | 我之前没有…我没有… |
[07:27] | we didn’t have anything else to use. | 我们没有其他东西可用了 |
[07:29] | I don’t give a shit! | 我不管 |
[07:30] | Take those things and put ’em back where– | 把这些杯子放回… |
[07:31] | Well, if it isn’t Louis Shit. | 瞧瞧 这不是路易·屎特嘛 |
[07:33] | – What’s happening, boss? – You bastard. | -发生什么事了 老大 -你个混蛋 |
[07:34] | You took my mugs, | 你拿了我的马克杯 |
[07:35] | and you didn’t even have the balls to do it yourself. | 却连亲自动手的胆量都没有 |
[07:37] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我完全不知道您在说什么 |
[07:39] | but if something of yours is in here, | 但假如您的东西出现在了这里 |
[07:40] | it had nothing to do with me. | 那和我完全没关系 |
[07:41] | Really? Why don’t you ask the stuttering ass clown? | 是吗 你为什么不问问这个结巴小丑 |
[07:45] | We needed them for our… | 我们需要用它们来做我们的… |
[07:47] | urine tests. | 尿检 |
[07:49] | What’d you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[07:49] | You peed on my catch phrase? | 你们在我的妙语马克杯里撒尿了 |
[07:50] | I don’t know what’s funnier– | 我不知道哪个更搞笑些 |
[07:51] | you got a catch phrase or that we peed on it. | 是你有”妙语”还是我们在里面撒尿了 |
[07:53] | I want those mugs sterilized and I want ’em destroyed. | 把那些马克杯给我拿去消毒然后销毁 |
[07:55] | They’re your mugs, you do what you want, | 它们是你的马克杯 你想干啥都行 |
[07:56] | but I’m not touching ’em with a ten-foot pole. | 但我打死也不会碰它们的 |
[07:58] | You know how much asparagus Luterman eats? | 你知道鲁特曼有多爱吃芦笋吗 |
[08:02] | Later, Chief. | 回见 老大 |
[08:12] | How’d it go this morning? | 今早情况如何 |
[08:14] | I was petrified. | 我被震惊了 |
[08:15] | Death row. How could you not be? | 那可是死刑 震惊就对了 |
[08:16] | It’s not just that. | 不止是这个 |
[08:17] | When I got there, it hit me | 到那里的时候 我忽然发现 |
[08:18] | that if I do this, | 假如我接了这个案子 |
[08:21] | I have a man’s life in my hands. | 有一条人命就被握在我手上了 |
[08:22] | Rachel, you can handle it. | 瑞秋 你可以搞定的 |
[08:24] | I know I can. | 我知道我可以 |
[08:25] | Then why do I get the feeling that something is bothering you? | 那我为什么感觉你正在为某事烦恼 |
[08:28] | Because when I got back from there, | 因为从那里回来时 |
[08:29] | I was so angry about what happened to that poor man | 我对那个可怜人的遭遇深感愤怒 |
[08:31] | that I sat down, I started working on this case, | 所以我坐下 开始办这个案子 |
[08:33] | and I– I haven’t moved since. | 然后我…我就没动过 |
[08:36] | I don’t understand. Why is that bad? | 我不明白 这有什么不好的 |
[08:38] | Because it’s the first time since Mike left | 因为这是自迈克离开后 |
[08:40] | that I haven’t thought about him every second. | 我第一次没有每分每秒都想着他 |
[08:44] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:46] | That’s a good thing. | 这是个好事 |
[08:48] | It doesn’t feel like a good thing. | 可我感觉不像是个好事 |
[08:49] | Rachel, you can’t live your life on pins and needles. | 瑞秋 你不能一辈子都活得如坐针毡 |
[08:52] | It’s not healthy for you. | 这对你不好 |
[08:53] | It’s not healthy for Mike. It’s not healthy for anyone. | 对迈克也不好 对任何人都不好 |
[08:55] | And forgetting about him is healthy? | 忘了他就好了吗 |
[08:56] | Isn’t that why you took this case? | 这难道不是你接这个案子的原因吗 |
[08:58] | To give yourself something to focus on? | 来转移你的注意力 |
[09:00] | – Yes, but I just– – Then don’t fight it. | -没错 但我 -既然如此就别抗拒 |
[09:02] | If working to free an innocent man helps you | 如果投入到一个释放无辜人的案子中 |
[09:04] | to forget about Mike for a while, | 能让你忘了迈克一会 |
[09:05] | he would be the first person to tell you to do it. | 他一定第一个告诉你应该这么做 |
[09:09] | And trust me, | 相信我 |
[09:11] | if you really lose yourself in this, | 如果你真能沉浸在这个案子里 |
[09:13] | I have a feeling it’s gonna seem like a lot less than two years | 我觉得等迈克出来的时间感觉起来 |
[09:16] | before he gets out. | 会比两年短多了 |
[09:28] | Where’s Harvey? | 哈维在哪 |
[09:29] | Harvey’s not here. | 他不在办公室 |
[09:30] | Well, get his ass in here | 那就赶紧叫他回来 |
[09:31] | because he made some goddamn side deal | 因为他和那群商人私下达成了交易 |
[09:33] | with those traders and I want them out. | 而我现在想让他们赶紧滚 |
[09:35] | Louis, I am telling you, now is not the time. | 路易 我告诉你 现在不是时候 |
[09:37] | And I am telling you that I cannot look at | 那我告诉你 我受不了再多看一天 |
[09:39] | their smug, stupid faces for one more day. | 他们那些丑陋愚蠢的脸了 |
[09:42] | Maybe you don’t have to look at them. | 也许你不用看 |
[09:43] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[09:44] | Louis, did I ever tell you | 路易 我告诉过你 |
[09:45] | – about my first apartment in the city? – No. | -我在纽约住的第一套公寓吗 -没有 |
[09:47] | I was sharing a 400 square-foot studio | 我和别人合租一个37平米的单间公寓 |
[09:50] | and it was a disaster until we finally decided | 那简直是个噩梦 直到我们决定 |
[09:52] | that we had to separate our spaces for privacy. | 隔开房间保留隐私才好一些 |
[09:54] | Well, this isn’t “The Brady Bunch,” Donna. | 这可不是《布雷迪家庭》 唐娜 |
[09:56] | We can’t put a masking tape line down the center of the office. | 我们不可能在办公室中央画一个三八线 |
[09:58] | I’m not talking about masking tape, Louis. | 我不是说让你画三八线 路易 |
[10:00] | I am talking about hiring an architect | 我是想说雇一个建筑师 |
[10:02] | to reconfigure the offices. | 重新规划办公室布局 |
[10:05] | You’re right! | 你说得太对了 |
[10:07] | We can even do a remodel, | 我们甚至可以重新装修 |
[10:08] | which is what I’ve been wanting to do for the last five years. | 这是我过去五年里一直想做的 |
[10:10] | And the best part is, you don’t have to deal with | 最重要的是 你不用再和 |
[10:11] | those asshole traders ever again. | 那些混蛋商人打交道了 |
[10:13] | – Donna, you’re a genius. – I know. | -唐娜你简直是个天才 -我知道 |
[10:15] | Get me the names of six architects before lunch. | 午饭之前给我六个建筑师的名字 |
[10:17] | Louis, you have your own secretary. | 路易 你有自己的秘书 |
[10:18] | Thanks for nothing. | 谢谢你这么没用 |
[10:20] | Why do I even? | 我图个什么 |
[10:27] | Nice of you to show up. | 你可算来了 |
[10:28] | Been peeling these potatoes by myself. | 这些土豆都是我一个人削的 |
[10:30] | Sorry, I…got caught up. | 对不起 我刚才有事 |
[10:33] | Speaking of which, how’d it go with your lawyer? | 对了 你和你律师谈得如何 |
[10:35] | You gettin’ out of here? | 你要出去了吗 |
[10:37] | What? | 什么 |
[10:39] | I’m just kidding. So what’s going on? | 我开玩笑的 有什么事吗 |
[10:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:44] | It’s not important. | 不重要 |
[10:45] | Your lawyer shows up without you knowing about it | 你律师来你都不知道 |
[10:47] | and it’s not important? | 这事还能不重要吗 |
[10:47] | Come on, do I look like I was born yesterday? | 拜托 你以为我是三岁小孩 |
[10:48] | I just said it is not important. | 我说了不重要 |
[10:50] | And I’m sorry I left you hanging, | 对不起我留你一个人在这干活 |
[10:51] | but you wouldn’t even have this job without me. | 但要不是我你都没有这份工作 |
[10:53] | I wouldn’t even need this job if it weren’t for you. | 要不是因为你我也不需要工作 |
[10:55] | So what’s your problem? | 你到底怎么了 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry, Kevin, I’m… | 对不起 凯文 我… |
[11:01] | I’m just not having a good day. | 我今天过得不顺 |
[11:03] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[11:04] | Don’t sweat it. All right? | 别担心 好吗 |
[11:05] | I mean, it’s none of my business anyway. | 反正这事与我无关 |
[11:10] | No, actually, it is your business. | 不 其实 和你有关 |
[11:13] | He came here to tell me that he tried to get Gallo transferred, | 他来告诉我他想过办法让加洛转监狱 |
[11:16] | but…it’s not gonna happen. | 但…看来不可能了 |
[11:21] | Well, as long as we stick together, | 只要咱俩统一战线 |
[11:22] | we can deal with Gallo anyway, right? | 我们也能对付加洛 对吧 |
[11:25] | Yeah, that’s– that’s what I told Harvey. | 对 我就是这么跟哈维说的 |
[11:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | Next time you talk to him, tell him I said thanks for trying. | 下次再见到他 替我跟他说谢谢他的努力 |
[11:39] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[11:40] | He said he had to think about it. | 他说他要考虑一下 |
[11:41] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:43] | ‘Cause he’s an idiot, that’s why. | 因为他愚蠢至极 |
[11:45] | So what’re you gonna do? | 那你接下来要怎么办 |
[11:46] | I’m gonna figure out how to buy us some time. | 我要想办法争取点时间 |
[11:48] | Well, you better do it fast because Cahill’s in your office | 那你最好快点想 因为卡荷尔在你办公室 |
[11:51] | and he wants an answer. | 他等着答复 |
[11:55] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[11:56] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[11:57] | Said he wants to see the details in writing. | 他说想看到详细的书面文件 |
[12:00] | I’m not in the mood, Harvey. | 我没这闲情逸致 哈维 |
[12:01] | And I’m not messing around. | 我也没在瞎说 |
[12:02] | Please tell me you’re kidding me. | 快告诉我你是开玩笑的 |
[12:04] | Oh, come on, this is bullshit. | 拜托 简直扯淡 |
[12:05] | You know my word is good. | 你知道我说话算数的 |
[12:06] | Yeah, and I told him that, | 我知道 我就是这么告诉他的 |
[12:07] | and he doesn’t want to risk putting a target on his back | 但他不想冒着背腹受敌的风险 |
[12:09] | and then find out commuting his sentence | 最后却发现所谓减刑 |
[12:11] | really means cutting it in half. | 真的只是减了一半刑期而已 |
[12:12] | He’s not risking anything. | 他不用承担任何风险 |
[12:14] | No one’s gonna find out. | 没人会发现 |
[12:15] | I’m sure that’s exactly what Frank Gallo thought. | 我敢说弗兰克·加洛之前也是这么想的 |
[12:17] | So either put it in writing or we don’t have a deal. | 要么你拿来书面文件 要么这事就没戏了 |
[12:22] | He didn’t go for it, did he? | 他不同意 对不对 |
[12:24] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[12:25] | Mike being at risk has nothing to do | 迈克承不承担风险和 |
[12:26] | with putting anything in writing. | 书面文件毫无关系 |
[12:28] | And you told me he wouldn’t go for it, | 而且你告诉过我他不会同意的 |
[12:29] | so Harvey… tell me the truth. | 哈维 跟我说实话吧 |
[12:33] | All right, he said no. | 好吧 他拒绝了 |
[12:35] | But Sean, I’m telling you, he’ll come around. | 但是肖恩 我跟你说 他会回心转意的 |
[12:37] | He just needs a couple of days. | 他只是需要几天时间考虑 |
[12:38] | Do you know how many strings I pulled | 你知道为了让这件事开始进行 |
[12:39] | to put this thing in motion? | 我找了多少关系吗 |
[12:40] | What I know is, you wouldn’t have pulled anything | 我所知道的是 如果这个案子对你来说 |
[12:43] | if this case wasn’t huge for you. | 不是非常重要你根本不会去找关系 |
[12:44] | So instead of yelling at me | 所以与其因为我说这还需要几天时间 |
[12:45] | for saying that it’s gonna take a couple days, | 就对我大吼大叫 |
[12:47] | why don’t you just give me a couple of days? | 你还不如痛快地给我几天时间 |
[12:49] | Okay, Harvey. | 好的 哈维 |
[12:50] | The deal’s still on the table. | 协议依然有效 |
[12:51] | But if I find a way to move forward without his help, | 但如果我找到无需他的帮助也能继续的办法 |
[12:53] | there is no deal and he does the whole two years. | 那协议立刻作废 他就要坐满两年牢了 |
[13:11] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[13:12] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[13:13] | What’s going on with Mike? | 迈克怎么样了 |
[13:14] | I gave him Cahill’s offer. | 我把卡荷尔的提议告诉他了 |
[13:17] | And he’s thinking about it? | 他在考虑吗 |
[13:18] | I’m working on it. | 我还在努力 |
[13:18] | Well, in the meantime, while you were out, | 在此期间 你不在的时候 |
[13:20] | I got a call from Nathan Burns. | 我接到了一通来自南森·巴恩斯的电话 |
[13:22] | He thinks someone’s trying to take over his company. | 他觉得有人正试图接管他的公司 |
[13:24] | Why the hell would he think of that? | 他为什么会这么想 |
[13:25] | Because word on the street is, | 因为坊间传言称 |
[13:26] | someone’s selling off a block of his stock. | 某人正在抛售一批他的股票 |
[13:28] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[13:29] | We bought Sutter’s shares from him. | 我们从他那把萨特持有的股份买过来了 |
[13:32] | Those goddamn traders. | 那些该死的交易员们 |
[13:34] | No way. | 不可能 |
[13:34] | They wouldn’t do that without telling me. | 他们不会在不知会我的情况下这么做的 |
[13:36] | They bought it in good faith. | 他们是很有诚信的买下来的 |
[13:37] | Well, they’re dumping it in bad faith. | 那么他们现在就是在很没诚信的抛售了 |
[13:40] | – I’ll take care of it– – No. | -这事我来处理 -不 |
[13:42] | You have your hands full with Mike. | 你专心处理迈克的事情 |
[13:45] | I can handle this. | 这事我能搞定 |
[13:46] | Jessica, it was my idea to involve them. | 杰西卡 让他们加入进来是我的主意 |
[13:48] | I should be the one to take care of it. | 应该由我来收拾残局 |
[13:49] | I don’t care whose idea it was, Harvey. | 我不在乎那是谁的主意 哈维 |
[13:51] | You take care of Mike. | 你把迈克的事情处理好 |
[14:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:07] | You have a call from Danbury Federal Prison. | 丹伯里联邦监狱有人向你致电 |
[14:10] | – Do you accept the charges? – Yes, of course. | -你愿意承担费用吗 -愿意 |
[14:13] | Mike, is everything okay? | 迈克 一切安好吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah. Yeah, everything’s fine. | 是的 是的 一切都好 |
[14:17] | I was just thinking about you. | 我只是想你了 |
[14:19] | I was thinking about you too. | 我也在想你 |
[14:21] | You were? | 你也是吗 |
[14:21] | Yes, in fact, I was just in the middle | 是的 实际上 我刚正在和你进行 |
[14:24] | of a heated discussion with you | 一场关于死刑上诉案的 |
[14:26] | about the best way to handle a death row appeal. | 最佳解决方案的热烈讨论之中 |
[14:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不大明白 |
[14:30] | I took on an Innocence Project case, | 我接受了”无罪计划”的案子 |
[14:32] | just to have something to take my mind off of our troubles. | 就想找点事做把心思从我们这一团乱麻中移开 |
[14:34] | But I…I didn’t want to take my mind off of you. | 但是我 我不想把心思从你身上移开 |
[14:39] | So I figured I would just imagine we were working on it together. | 所以我决定想象和你一起解决这个案子 |
[14:42] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说些什么了 |
[14:44] | Say you’re in. | 说你愿意加入 |
[14:47] | I mean, that depends on what strategy we landed on. | 我是说 那取决于我们决定采用什么样的策略 |
[14:49] | Mike, seriously, is there something wrong? | 迈克 说真的 出了什么事吗 |
[14:52] | No, I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay. | 不 我只是想确保你一切安好 |
[14:55] | And that… that we were still good. | 还有 我们的感情依然没变 |
[14:58] | Now that I have something to take my mind off our situation | 现在我有一件事可以让我不想我们的窘境 |
[15:01] | and connect me to you at the same time, | 并且同时还能把我俩联系在一起 |
[15:05] | yeah, we’re better than good. | 是的 我们的感情更好了 |
[15:12] | All right, can you do me a favor and transfer me to Donna? | 好了 你能帮我转一下唐娜的分机吗 |
[15:15] | Of course. Can I ask why? | 当然 我能问下为什么吗 |
[15:18] | I only get one phone call, | 我只能打一个电话 |
[15:19] | and I’m pretty sure she had something to do | 而我非常确定你这个想象我们一起 |
[15:20] | with the idea of you imagining us working together, | 工作的点子她有一份功劳 |
[15:24] | so I just want to thank her. | 所以我想谢谢她 |
[15:26] | Okay. I love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[15:28] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:35] | Donna, I have Mike on the phone. | 唐娜 迈克在线上 |
[15:37] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[15:39] | – Hello? – Donna. | -喂 -唐娜 |
[15:40] | If Harvey’s there, do me a favor– | 如果哈维在公司 帮我个忙 |
[15:41] | keep your voice down, and don’t tell him it’s me. | 小点声 别告诉他是我打过来的 |
[15:43] | Mike, what’s going on? | 迈克 怎么了 |
[15:45] | I’m not taking the deal, Donna. | 我不会接受那份协议的 唐娜 |
[15:46] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:47] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[15:49] | What’s not simple about it? Harvey said that if you– | 什么没那么简单 哈维说如果你 |
[15:50] | I don’t care what Harvey said. | 我不在乎哈维是怎么说的 |
[15:52] | Because what he didn’t say | 因为他没告诉你们的是 |
[15:53] | is that if I do what he wants and someone finds out, | 如果我按他的吩咐做了而被人发现了的话 |
[15:55] | then I may never get back to Rachel at all. | 那我可能永远也回不到瑞秋身边了 |
[15:57] | Harvey would never let them find out– | 哈维是绝对不会让他们发现的 |
[15:58] | Donna, look, I called you | 唐娜 听着 我打电话给你 |
[15:59] | so that I didn’t want to have this argument with him. | 是因为我不想和他争论这件事 |
[16:01] | Now, I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多了 |
[16:03] | Are you gonna do this for me or not? | 你到底要不要帮我 |
[16:05] | I’ll tell him. | 我会和他说的 |
[16:06] | Then I also need you to tell him something else for me. | 那么我还需要你帮我跟他说点别的 |
[16:08] | If he comes here to try to change my mind, | 如果他要跑过来试图改变我的想法 |
[16:11] | I’m not gonna see him. | 我是不会见他的 |
[16:20] | You mind telling me who the hell said | 你介意告诉我到底是谁说你可以在不知会 |
[16:21] | you can dump Nathan Burns’ stock without talking to us? | 我们的情况下抛售南森·巴恩斯的股票的吗 |
[16:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:25] | Who’s Nathan Burns? | 南森·巴恩斯是谁 |
[16:26] | CEO of Exodyne. | 外达因能源公司的首席执行官 |
[16:28] | Oh, that Nathan Burns. | 那位南森·巴恩斯啊 |
[16:29] | In that case, I said I could sell that stock | 那样的话 我要说我可以抛售那些股票 |
[16:31] | because I own it. | 因为它们归我所有 |
[16:32] | Just like I own this one and this one and this one. | 就是这个 这个 还有这个都归我所有一样 |
[16:36] | Look at that, my Neubacher Capital position’s | 瞧瞧 我的纽宝客投资股价 |
[16:38] | going through the roof. | 正在暴涨了 |
[16:39] | That’s not the deal you made with Harvey and you know it. | 你心知肚明 你跟哈维之间不是这样约定的 |
[16:41] | Welcome to the big, bad world of Wall Street. | 这就是复杂又庞大的华尔街生活 |
[16:43] | Now, do you want something or can I get back to work? | 你是有事要谈 还是我可以继续工作了 |
[16:46] | I want something. | 我有事要谈 |
[16:46] | You’re going to unwind that sale and buy those shares back. | 你要解除那笔交易并买回那些股份 |
[16:49] | At a premium? Not gonna happen. | 溢价发行 想都别想 |
[16:51] | I’m your landlord. | 我是你的房东 |
[16:52] | And the fact you had to lease to me | 然而你之所以出于无奈把办公室租给我 |
[16:53] | means you don’t have much of an operation. | 就是因为你们没什么生意 |
[16:54] | You listen to me, you little pissant. | 听我说 你这个蠢货 |
[16:56] | You don’t know who you’re messing with. | 你根本不知道自己在跟谁打交道 |
[16:57] | Then why don’t I find out? | 那为何不让我自己来了解 |
[16:59] | Over dinner? | 通过晚餐来了解 |
[17:00] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:02] | You want me to have dinner with you | 你把让我跟你共进晚餐 |
[17:04] | in exchange for backing off that trade? | 作为你退出交易的条件 |
[17:06] | I think of it as you get to have dinner with me | 我认为只有你想跟我共进晚餐 |
[17:08] | and I choose to back off that trade | 我才会考虑是否会退出交易 |
[17:09] | ’cause I am a standup guy. | 因为我很厉害 |
[17:11] | Well, let me let you in on a little something there, Stu. | 有些话要跟你说清楚 斯图 |
[17:13] | I don’t share dinner staring down the barrel of a shotgun. | 我不会和要挟我的人共进晚餐 |
[17:16] | So why don’t you unwind that trade and then ask me out? | 所以你还是先退出交易再来约我吃饭吧 |
[17:19] | And then we’ll see if you’re as charming | 然后我们就会知道 |
[17:21] | as you like to think you are. | 你究竟是否像你说得那样魅力十足 |
[17:22] | You know what? I am charming. | 我很有魅力 |
[17:23] | But I’m not an idiot. | 但我不是个傻子 |
[17:24] | And I’m not unwinding my trade | 不让我尝到甜头 |
[17:25] | without getting something in return. | 我是不会退出交易的 |
[17:42] | Harvey, I need to talk to you about something | 哈维 我有事要跟你谈 |
[17:43] | and you’re not going to like it. | 但这事会让你很反感 |
[17:44] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[17:45] | That was Mike on the phone before. | 我刚才跟迈克通了电话 |
[17:47] | Why didn’t you get me? | 那你怎么没叫我 |
[17:48] | He’s not taking the deal, Harvey. | 他不打算接受交易了 哈维 |
[17:50] | The hell he isn’t. | 他敢 |
[17:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[17:54] | To that prison. | 去他监狱 |
[17:55] | Harvey, the reason he called me and not you | 哈维 他之所以把电话打给了我而不是你 |
[17:56] | is because he knew you wouldn’t take no for an answer. | 就是因为他知道你不会同意他拒绝交易的 |
[17:59] | And I’m not going to. | 我的确不同意 |
[18:00] | Which is why he said if you show up there, | 因此他跟我说 如果你去监狱 |
[18:01] | he’s not gonna leave his cell. | 他是不会走出牢房见你的 |
[18:03] | Then get me Rachel. | 那就把瑞秋叫来 |
[18:04] | No, no, Harvey, you cannot tell her. | 不 哈维 你不能告诉她 |
[18:06] | Like hell I can’t. | 为什么不能 |
[18:08] | She’s the only one who can convince him. | 她是唯一能说服他的人 |
[18:09] | If you tell her that Mike’s not taking a deal | 如果你告诉她 迈克不接受 |
[18:11] | that can get him out, | 能让他出狱的交易 |
[18:12] | it’ll tear her apart. | 她会因此崩溃的 |
[18:13] | And if I don’t tell her, | 但如果我不告诉她 |
[18:14] | he’s gonna be in there for two more years. | 他就还要多坐两年牢 |
[18:16] | Is that what she wants? | 这难道是她想要的结果吗 |
[18:17] | That’s between them. | 那是他们之间的事 |
[18:18] | That’s why I want to tell her. | 因此我才想告诉她 |
[18:19] | She’ll make it between them. | 她就会做出权衡 |
[18:20] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[18:22] | God damn it, he plays checkers with this guy | 真可恶 他只是跟这家伙下过盘棋 |
[18:24] | and thinks he owes him his life. | 就觉得自己的命是人家给的了 |
[18:25] | No, that’s not fair and you know it, | 不 你明知道这么说对他很不公平 |
[18:27] | because Mike’s loyalty is the reason you’re not in prison. | 要不是迈克忠心耿耿 现在坐牢的就是你了 |
[18:31] | That’s what’s killing me, Donna, | 这才是让我最痛不欲生的 唐娜 |
[18:32] | don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗 |
[18:34] | He’s in there instead of me | 他去替我坐牢 |
[18:38] | with a guy I put away, | 还要面对一个被我弄进监狱的人 |
[18:40] | and I can’t just sit here doing nothing | 因此当他有机会能出狱时 |
[18:42] | when he has a chance to get out. | 我不能在一旁坐视不管 |
[18:45] | Which is why you have to think of something else. | 所以你才得想个别的办法出来 |
[18:47] | Because if you tell Rachel about this, | 因为一旦你把这事告诉瑞秋 |
[18:49] | the life that’s waiting for Mike when he gets out… | 那么迈克出狱后的生活… |
[18:52] | it isn’t going to be there. | 就不会那么美好了 |
[19:03] | Harvey. I’m surprised to see you here so soon. | 哈维 居然这么快又见面了 |
[19:05] | I didn’t think you’d turn him this fast. | 我没想到你这么快就说服了他 |
[19:07] | I need more time. | 我需要更多的时间 |
[19:08] | I don’t think you understand. | 我想你还是没明白我的意思 |
[19:09] | I’m being pressured to move to another investigation. | 我正顶着被派去调查其他案件的压力 |
[19:11] | You’ve got 24 hours to change his mind or this thing is done. | 给你24小时让他改变主意不然一切免谈 |
[19:14] | Then I need you to do something for me. | 那我需要你帮我办件事 |
[19:15] | I am doing something for you. | 我现在就是在帮你办事 |
[19:17] | I’m getting Mike out of prison. | 我在想办法让迈克出狱 |
[19:18] | Well, you need to do something else for me | 你要帮我办点别的事 |
[19:20] | or that’s never gonna happen. | 否则这事成不了 |
[19:22] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[19:24] | I need you to get into a room with him | 我想让你去跟他谈 |
[19:26] | because he won’t listen to what I have to say. | 因为他听不进去我的话 |
[19:28] | What exactly do you want me to tell him | 你到底想让我跟他说什么 |
[19:29] | that you haven’t already? | 还有什么是你没跟他说的 |
[19:31] | Sean, Mike’s a bleeding heart. | 肖恩 迈克愿意当老好人 |
[19:32] | You need to make the case directly to him. | 你要让他亲自了解这个案子 |
[19:34] | He needs to see the victims of whatever the hell this guy did. | 不管这人干了什么 你得让他看到受害者 |
[19:37] | That’s a swell idea, Harvey, | 这主意不错 哈维 |
[19:38] | but if I go into that prison and someone sees me, | 但如果有人发现我去了那监狱 |
[19:40] | not only are we dead in the water, | 不仅我们会陷入绝境 |
[19:42] | but Mike’s life isn’t worth shit. | 同时迈克的性命也会变得一文不值 |
[19:43] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为这些道理我不明白吗 |
[19:44] | What the hell do you think I’m doing here? | 这道理我都不懂 我还来干什么 |
[19:46] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[19:47] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[19:48] | But you’re not gonna like it. | 但你不会喜欢这计划的 |
[19:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:50] | Because I need you to pull another string, | 因为我想让你再找层关系 |
[19:52] | and I need you to do it before | 并且要在弗兰克·加洛 |
[19:53] | Frank Gallo tries something else with Mike. | 想出别的招数对付迈克之前完成 |
[20:04] | All right, fake lawyer. | 好了 冒牌律师 |
[20:06] | Let’s see what you got. | 检验你本事的时刻到了 |
[20:09] | You’re gonna let me look into it for you? | 你想让我帮你查查看吗 |
[20:10] | Look into it? Shit. | 调查 才不是 |
[20:12] | You’re gonna get me out of here like you promised. | 你要履行承诺 把我弄出狱 |
[20:14] | I never promised. | 我从没保证过 |
[20:15] | I said there was an excellent chance | 我说的是你有一个绝佳机会 |
[20:16] | – that you could get– – Six weeks, brother. | -可以… -六周 哥们 |
[20:18] | I’ll be counting the days. | 我会数日子的 |
[20:21] | I’ll file the motion first thing in the morning. | 明天一早我就提交动议 |
[20:23] | There you go. | 小子很机灵嘛 |
[20:24] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就对了 |
[20:26] | And if I find out you’re screwing me on any level, | 我要是发现你在搞我 |
[20:29] | you better hole up in some dark corner of this prison, | 你最好在监狱里的某个黑暗角落打个洞 |
[20:32] | pray to God I don’t find your ass. | 祈祷不会被我捉到 |
[20:42] | What was that all about? | 什么情况 |
[20:45] | Looks like he took me up on my offer after all. | 看来他最终还是接受了我的提议 |
[21:01] | God damn it, Gretchen, where the hell is she? | 该死 格蕾琴 她到底在哪 |
[21:03] | Where the hell is who? | 谁到底在哪 |
[21:04] | That architect you were supposed to call. | 那个你要联系的建筑师 |
[21:05] | She’s not supposed to be here for another half hour. | 她还要半个小时才到 |
[21:08] | And if I want someone’s business, | 如果是我要跟某人做生意 |
[21:09] | I show up a half-hour early at the latest. | 我至少会提前半个小时到 |
[21:11] | And what exactly are you looking to have me do | 那你到底要我怎么解决 |
[21:13] | about your little conundrum? | 你的小难题 |
[21:15] | I want you to give her a call | 我要你打给她 |
[21:16] | and tell her if she doesn’t have the goddamn common courtesy | 告诉她如果她连早点赴约的基本礼节 |
[21:18] | to show up early, | 都不知道 |
[21:19] | then she might as well not show up at all. | 干脆就别来了 |
[21:20] | – Mr. Litt. – I– | -利特先生 -我… |
[21:23] | – Y-yes? – I’m Tara Messer. | -你是 -我是塔拉·梅瑟 |
[21:25] | I’m here to discuss your remodel needs. | 我是来商讨你们的改建需求的 |
[21:27] | My needs? | 我的需求吗 |
[21:27] | Well, I’m sorry, Ms. Was-Going-to-Be-Our-Architect. | 抱歉 本将被我们任聘的建筑师小姐 |
[21:30] | We no longer need your service. | 我们不需要你的服务了 |
[21:31] | Gretchen, calm down. | 格蕾琴 冷静 |
[21:32] | You are overreacting like a crazy woman. | 你反应这么强烈 就像个疯女人一样 |
[21:34] | You’re hired. | 你被聘请了 |
[21:36] | I am? | 是吗 |
[21:37] | Oh, yeah. You’re right for the job. | 是的 你就是合适人选 |
[21:38] | I can feel it. | 我可以感觉到 |
[21:39] | You can feel something, all right. | 你是那里有感觉吧 呵呵 |
[21:41] | Then why don’t we start with | 那先说说你想要 |
[21:42] | what you’re looking for in the space? | 什么样的空间风格吧 |
[21:46] | Space. | 空间 |
[21:47] | Right, the space. Exactly. | 对 就是空间 |
[21:49] | What I’m looking for are clear yet unobtrusive boundaries | 我想在我们和承租人的办公室之间 |
[21:51] | between our offices and the tenants’. | 划一条清晰但又不突兀的界限 |
[21:53] | But it needs to be elegant and organic | 这个界限得高雅自然 |
[21:56] | or we might as well not do it at all. | 不然还不如不弄 |
[21:57] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[21:59] | Like the perfect aria leading seamlessly | 就像一首动听的歌剧 无缝自然地 |
[22:02] | to its inevitable cadenza. | 进入那必然的尾声一样 |
[22:04] | You’re an opera lover? | 你是歌剧爱好者吗 |
[22:05] | Second only to the ballet. | 仅次于芭蕾 |
[22:07] | Then I suggest we start with a marriage. | 那我们先结婚吧 |
[22:08] | I mean a tour. | 我是说参观 |
[22:19] | Excuse me, Professor Dunbar. | 抱歉 邓巴教授 |
[22:21] | Do you have a moment? | 您有时间吗 |
[22:22] | This is the faculty lounge, Ms. Zane. | 这是教员休息室 赞恩小姐 |
[22:23] | You’re not supposed to be in here. | 你不能到这里来 |
[22:24] | I understand that, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我也很抱歉 |
[22:26] | It’s just this is important and you weren’t in your office. | 只是这件事很重要 而您又不在办公室 |
[22:29] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事 |
[22:30] | I met with Leonard Bailey yesterday. | 我昨天和伦纳德·贝利见面了 |
[22:33] | – He’s the inmate on death– – I know who he is. | -他是那个死囚犯 -我知道他是谁 |
[22:34] | – Is there a problem? – Yes, there is. | -有问题吗 -有 |
[22:36] | He’s rotting on death row for a crime that he didn’t commit. | 他被关到了死囚区 但他是无辜的 |
[22:39] | So you met with him for ten minutes | 你才见他十分钟 |
[22:41] | and you’re ready to release him? | 你就准备放了他吗 |
[22:43] | No, what I’m saying is– | 不 我的意思是 |
[22:44] | You’re a second-year law student, Rachel. | 你只是一个二年级法学生 瑞秋 |
[22:46] | I asked you to be a part of this | 我叫你加入 |
[22:47] | because you’re one of my brightest students, | 是因为你是我最聪明的学生之一 |
[22:48] | but I also asked you in particular | 但是我特别叫你加入的原因 |
[22:50] | because I didn’t think you’d be so naive. | 是我认为你不是一个如此天真的人 |
[22:53] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:53] | Your job wasn’t to talk to Mr. Bailey once | 你的工作不是跟贝利先生谈过一次后 |
[22:56] | and, after being moved by his tale of woe, | 就被他的悲伤故事所动容 |
[22:58] | tell me to jump him to the top of the pile. | 然后就把他的案子放在最前面 |
[23:00] | It was to assess his case and present evidence. | 你要做的是评估案件 并提供证据 |
[23:02] | And that’s exactly what I’m doing here. | 我现在就是在这样做啊 |
[23:04] | I just left two boxes of textbook prosecutorial misconduct | 我刚把两箱教科书式的起诉不当文件 |
[23:07] | with your secretary. | 交给你的秘书了 |
[23:09] | You found all of that since yesterday? | 你在昨天一天之内收集到的吗 |
[23:11] | Yes, because while I may only be a second-year law student, | 是啊 我或许只是个法学二年级生 |
[23:14] | I have been a practicing paralegal for the past eight years. | 但是我已经当过八年的法律助理了 |
[23:18] | Looks like I have some reading to do. | 这么说 我有很多东西要看了啊 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry for interrupting your day. | 抱歉打扰您了 |
[23:24] | Good afternoon, Ms. Zane. | 午安 赞恩小姐 |
[23:26] | Good afternoon, Professor. | 午安 教授 |
[23:32] | And then we use the glass motif you already have | 那我们就用已有的玻璃图案 |
[23:35] | to partition their space from yours | 来隔开你们和他们的空间 |
[23:37] | starting at that wall over there. | 就从那边那堵墙开始 |
[23:40] | And no one ever knows they’re two separate entities. | 没有人会发现它们是隔开的 |
[23:42] | And if we use the frosted glass, | 如果我们用磨砂玻璃 |
[23:44] | you’ll never even have to lay eyes on them. | 你根本就不会看到他们 |
[23:46] | Well, there’s just one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[23:48] | You want to know | 你想知道 |
[23:49] | if I can design another bullpen area for your side. | 我是否能给你这边再设计一个大办公室吗 |
[23:51] | After all, it’s the heart and soul of the space. | 毕竟 那是这个地方的灵魂 |
[23:53] | You get that? | 这都猜得到 |
[23:54] | It’s my job to get that. | 这是我的工作要求 |
[23:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[23:58] | To me, architecture isn’t just about design. | 对我来说 建筑不仅仅关乎设计 |
[24:01] | It’s–it’s about connecting with my clients | 还要求我和客户 |
[24:02] | on an intimate level. | 建立亲密的关系 |
[24:04] | Well, you’re very good at it. | 那你真是太擅长了 |
[24:06] | And you know, it’s too bad | 真是太遗憾了 |
[24:07] | you already sublet to someone else. | 你已经转租给别人 |
[24:09] | We’re looking to expand ourselves. | 我们也希望扩展来着 |
[24:10] | This space would have been perfect. | 这个地方真是太合适了 |
[24:12] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -当然 |
[24:14] | In fact, it’s so perfect, | 实际上 太完美了 |
[24:15] | I would have made you an offer on the spot. | 我可能会当场就给你报价 |
[24:18] | Anyway, I’ll have some plans drawn up as soon as I can. | 不论如何 我会尽快做出一些草图的 |
[24:32] | – We need to get rid of those traders. – Excuse me? | -我们得赶走那些交易员 -你说什么 |
[24:34] | I don’t care what kind of deal | 我不管你和哈维与他们达成了 |
[24:35] | you and Harvey cut with them. | 怎样的协议 |
[24:36] | We need to get rid of them | 我们得把他们赶走 |
[24:36] | and we need to do it now. | 而且必须现在就赶走 |
[24:38] | Well, Louis, I’m not going to do that | 路易 我不会这么做的 |
[24:39] | because whoever we replace them with, | 反正无论我们把他们换成谁 |
[24:41] | this conversation is just going to happen again. | 这种事情总是会再发生 |
[24:43] | Because we both know that you’re out of your mind. | 因为你我心里都清楚 你已经疯了 |
[24:45] | It’s not gonna happen again | 不会再发生的 |
[24:46] | because in this particular case, I am not out of my mind. | 因为在这件事上 我很清醒 |
[24:49] | Why do you want me to do this? | 你为什么要我这么做呢 |
[24:50] | Because I’m in love with an architect. | 因为我爱上了一个建筑师 |
[24:52] | Let me get this straight. | 来让我先搞清楚状况 |
[24:53] | You want me to further antagonize people | 你要我对那些已经和我开战的人们 |
[24:54] | that I’m already fighting with | 展开更进一步的对抗 |
[24:55] | because you don’t have the balls | 就因为你没胆量 |
[24:56] | to ask a woman out on a date? | 约一个女人出来 |
[24:57] | That’s one way of looking at it. | 你也可以这么理解 |
[24:58] | No, there’s another way. | 不 还有一个角度 |
[24:59] | – The answer is no. – Okay, fine. | -我不答应 -无所谓 |
[25:01] | I’ll just stick to the original plan | 我按原计划进行就好了 |
[25:02] | of having her completely redesign our space, | 让她整个重新设计我们的办公室 |
[25:04] | and I’ll just make sure it takes long enough | 而且我会保证她的工期能够 |
[25:05] | for her to fall madly in love with me, | 长到让她能够疯狂地爱上我 |
[25:06] | and it shouldn’t take more than two or three years. | 反正不会超过两三年 |
[25:08] | Louis, I want you to look at me when I say this. | 路易 你一字一句给我听清楚 |
[25:11] | If you hire this woman to do anything | 如果你雇这个女人 |
[25:14] | relating to this firm’s space, | 来做和公司办公室相关的任何事情 |
[25:15] | I will personally throw you off the roof this building. | 我会亲自把你从楼顶上扔下去 |
[25:18] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[25:20] | – So you’ll think about it? – Get out. | -也就是说你会至少考虑一下吗 -出去 |
[25:29] | Ahnold. | 阿诺 |
[25:30] | Come on. Let’s see what you got. | 来 看看你有什么料 |
[25:33] | I didn’t know you played. | 我不知道你之前玩过 |
[25:34] | Played? Shit. | 之前玩过 屁啦 |
[25:35] | I set the P.S. 092 single-game scoring record. | 我破过P.S. 092单场得分纪录 |
[25:39] | P.S. 092 is an elementary school, my friend. | P.S. 092是个小学啊 哥们儿 |
[25:42] | Yeah, sixth grade. I dominated. | 对 六年级 我掌控全场 |
[25:45] | Heard you had to file that motion for Gallo’s parole. | 听说你要帮加洛的假释提交动议 |
[25:48] | – I did. – Already? | -提交了 -已经提交了 |
[25:49] | It was an 18-page sentencing amendment. | 不过是个十八页的判决修正而已 |
[25:50] | I could do that in my sleep. | 我睡着觉都能弄好 |
[25:52] | I should get you to do some work for me. | 那么高效 得让你帮我干活才行 |
[25:54] | Why? You need some? | 为什么 你需要我吗 |
[25:55] | No, but if I did, I’d probably get myself a lawyer | 还没 但是如果我需要的话 |
[25:57] | who didn’t sleep in a prison. | 也会找个监狱外面的律师 |
[26:02] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[26:04] | I don’t–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:06] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么叫我不知道 |
[26:07] | What is it, your stomach? | 究竟怎么了 你的胃怎么了吗 |
[26:09] | my God, something’s not right. | 天 不太对劲 |
[26:10] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[26:11] | Put your head down. | 低下头 |
[26:12] | God, I can’t– that’s not gonna do anything. | 天啊 不行 没用的 |
[26:14] | I think… | 我想 |
[26:16] | My God, I think somebody | 天啊 我想有人对我 |
[26:17] | did something to me. | 动手脚了 |
[26:18] | Can I get some help over here? | 快来帮忙 |
[26:19] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[26:20] | Mike, talk to me. | 迈克 和我说话 |
[26:22] | It’s Gallo. | 是加洛做的 |
[26:23] | Yeah, he must’ve put something in my– | 他肯定动了手脚 在我的 |
[26:26] | Somebody do something! Guard! | 快来帮忙 警卫 |
[26:27] | Call Harvey. | 打电话给哈维 |
[26:29] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[26:30] | Mike. Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[26:44] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[26:45] | If I knew who you were talking about, maybe I could– | 如果我知道你说的是谁 或许我可以 |
[26:47] | Mike Ross. I need to see him right now. | 迈克·罗斯 我现在就要见他 |
[26:49] | And who are you? | 你是 |
[26:50] | Harvey Specter. I’m his attorney. | 哈维·斯佩克特 他的律师 |
[26:56] | Mr. Ross is in the infirmary, | 罗斯先生现在在医务室里 |
[26:57] | but you can’t see him in there. | 然而你不能去那里见他 |
[26:59] | Then get me the warden. | 那就把典狱长给我找来 |
[27:03] | I don’t appreciate being pushed around, Mr. Specter. | 我不喜欢别人逼着做事 斯佩克特先生 |
[27:06] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[27:07] | I want everyone to know what happened here today. | 我想要全世界都知道今天这儿发生了什么 |
[27:09] | They saw what happened. | 发生的事情他们都看到了 |
[27:10] | Yeah, there’s a difference between seeing and knowing. | 看到和知道还是有区别的 |
[27:14] | You Kevin Miller? | 你是凯文·米勒 |
[27:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:16] | Harvey Specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[27:17] | I’m Mike Ross’s lawyer. | 迈克·罗斯的律师 |
[27:18] | Look, I already told the warden | 我已经告诉典狱长 |
[27:19] | I didn’t see anyone touch his food. | 我没看到任何人动了他的食物 |
[27:21] | Did you see Frank Gallo with him? | 你看到过弗兰克·加洛和他在一起吗 |
[27:24] | Did you or didn’t you? | 看到还是没看到 |
[27:25] | Are you trying to get me killed, man? | 你这是要害死我吗 |
[27:26] | Did he touch his food or not? | 他动了他的食物没 |
[27:29] | Yeah, he did, last night at dinner. | 好吧 他动了 昨晚晚餐的时候 |
[27:31] | But Mike offered to get Gallo parole | 但是迈克提议帮加洛假释 |
[27:33] | and Gallo took him up on it, so why would he poison him? | 加洛也答应了 为什么还要加害于他 |
[27:35] | Because he didn’t really take Mike up on that offer. | 因为他并没有真的答应迈克 |
[27:37] | He just did it to get close to him. | 他答应只是为了接近他 |
[27:40] | Or he did it to give Mike a taste of what happens | 或者是为了让迈克知道如果他出不去 |
[27:41] | if he doesn’t come through. | 究竟会发生什么 |
[27:42] | Either way, you stay the hell away from that son of a bitch. | 无论怎样 你离那个混蛋远点 |
[27:45] | All right, that’s enough. Let’s go. | 好了 够了 我们走吧 |
[27:50] | Counselor! | 律师 |
[27:51] | I heard your boy had a little tummy ache out in the yard. | 我听说你家小孩在院子里犯了个小胃痛 |
[27:53] | You piece of shit. | 你个人渣 |
[27:54] | You goddamn poisoned him. | 你居然下毒害他 |
[27:55] | Guards, get him out of here. | 警卫 把他弄走 |
[27:56] | I didn’t do shit. | 我什么也没做 |
[27:58] | Why don’t you come over here and say that to my face? | 你怎么不过来站在我面前说 |
[28:00] | – You think I won’t? – God damn it. | -你以为我不敢吗 -真该死 |
[28:01] | I said get him back to his cell! | 我说了把他带回牢房 |
[28:04] | This wasn’t part of the deal. | 这可不包括在我们说好的事情里 |
[28:05] | We talked about you seeing his roommate, | 我们说好让你来见他的同屋狱友 |
[28:06] | not rushing Frank Gallo. | 而不是去招惹弗兰克·加洛 |
[28:08] | Yeah, my guy’s lying unconscious in the infirmary. | 我的人还躺在医疗室昏迷不醒 |
[28:11] | So sue me. | 去告我啊 |
[28:19] | How did you know Gallo would take the bait? | 你怎么知道加洛会上钩 |
[28:20] | Because he’s an animal, and animals always take the bait. | 因为他是畜生 畜生总是会咬钩上当的 |
[28:23] | I’ll give you credit for knowing how it would go down. | 我真欣赏你能看清事情走向 |
[28:26] | I don’t need credit. | 我不需要称赞 |
[28:27] | I need to know where Mike Ross is. | 我需要知道迈克·罗斯在哪 |
[28:29] | Where I was instructed to put him. | 在我被告知带他去的地方 |
[28:31] | Let me tell you something, Mr. Specter, | 我得跟你说 斯佩克特先生 |
[28:32] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[28:33] | So in case you’re thinking of trying anything, | 所以以防你想耍别的花招 |
[28:35] | that kid has a monitor on his leg, | 我们在那个孩子的腿上安了监测器 |
[28:36] | and if it goes dark for even one second, | 如果监测器失联哪怕一秒钟 |
[28:38] | I’m gonna make sure that you end up in a cell here with him. | 我保证到时你会和他一起坐牢 |
[28:41] | It’s not gonna go dark, | 不会出问题的 |
[28:42] | and he’ll be back here when I said he would. | 他会按我之前说的时间回来的 |
[28:44] | Then after that, I’m gonna make sure | 那之后 我也可以保证 |
[28:46] | he gets out of here. For good. | 他会永远地离开这里 |
[29:16] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[29:24] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[29:26] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[29:28] | You’re in the back of my car. | 你在我车里 |
[29:29] | You were drugged. | 你被下药了 |
[29:32] | By Gallo. | 加洛干的 |
[29:33] | By me. | 我干的 |
[29:36] | What? | 什么 |
[29:37] | Cahill got the warden and the prison doctor | 卡荷尔让典狱长和狱医 |
[29:39] | to put something in your food. | 往你食物里加了些东西 |
[29:40] | They’re the only ones who know what’s going on. | 整件事只有他们知道 |
[29:42] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么呢 |
[29:43] | We needed to change your mind about taking this deal, | 我们需要你改变心意 去接受这个交易 |
[29:46] | and we couldn’t do it as long as you’re in there. | 而只要你在里面 我们就做不到 |
[29:48] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天哪 |
[29:49] | So you drugged me? | 那你就给我下药 |
[29:51] | We needed a cover for why you’re not in your cell, | 要让你不在牢里 我们就要一个好理由 |
[29:53] | and this was the only way to do it. | 这是唯一可行的办法了 |
[29:54] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[29:55] | You broke me out of prison? | 你这是带我越狱啊 |
[29:57] | I didn’t break you out of anywhere. | 我可没有带你越任何地方 |
[29:58] | Cahill sanctioned it. | 这是卡荷尔批准的 |
[29:59] | And if anyone’s insane, it’s you, ’cause you’re the one | 要说有人疯了 那也是你 |
[30:02] | turning down a chance to get out of that place. | 因为是你拒绝了出狱的机会 |
[30:04] | But we don’t have time to talk about that right now. | 但我们现在没时间讨论那件事 |
[30:06] | Cahill’s waiting for us. | 卡荷尔在等我们 |
[30:08] | You got me out to see Cahill? | 你把我弄出来就是为了带我去见卡荷尔 |
[30:09] | I said he’s waiting. | 我只是说他在等我们 |
[30:10] | I didn’t say that’s where I’m taking you. | 我又没说我要带你去他那 |
[30:12] | Then where the hell are you taking me? | 那你到底要带我去哪 |
[30:29] | You think me spending a couple of hours with Rachel | 你认为我和瑞秋一起待几个小时 |
[30:31] | is gonna change my mind? | 就能改变心意 |
[30:33] | If it doesn’t, there’s something wrong with you. | 如果这都不行 那你肯定有毛病 |
[30:36] | So, you gonna yell at me? | 那么 你是要对我大吼大叫 |
[30:39] | Or you gonna take the only chance you’re gonna get | 还是抓住这唯一的机会 |
[30:40] | to be alone with the woman you love | 能够在接下来的两年里 |
[30:42] | for the next two years? | 和你爱的女人待在一起 |
[30:44] | Please tell me that you did not tell her | 拜托告诉我你没有跟瑞秋提过 |
[30:46] | about Cahill’s offer. | 卡荷尔的提议 |
[30:48] | I wanted to. | 我倒是想啊 |
[30:49] | But you have Donna to thank for the fact that I didn’t. | 但是你得谢谢唐娜 是她拦住了我 |
[30:57] | What am I supposed to tell Rachel about why I’m here? | 我该怎么跟瑞秋解释我出现在这里 |
[31:02] | If it were me, I’d tell her the truth. | 如果是我 我就告诉她真相 |
[31:04] | Now, since you don’t want to do that, | 现在 既然你不想那么做 |
[31:08] | you’re lucky I came up with something else. | 你真幸运我还想到了别的说辞 |
[31:15] | Wait till it hits 30 and then sell. | 等涨到三十就卖掉 |
[31:20] | Look who it is. | 看这谁来了 |
[31:21] | You change your mind about my offer? | 你准备改变主意接受我的提议了吗 |
[31:23] | I’m not there just yet. | 我现在还不会考虑 |
[31:24] | But I did come to apologize. | 但我确实是来道歉的 |
[31:26] | I didn’t mean to be so combative before. | 我并不是想表现的那么好斗 |
[31:28] | You’re a proud woman. I understand. Bygones. | 你是个自尊心强的女人 我懂 都过去了 |
[31:31] | You know, your operation here is kind of impressive. | 你把这里经营的很出色 |
[31:34] | Mind if I look at one? | 介意我看一下吗 |
[31:35] | You can take a look at anything of mine you want. | 你想看什么就看什么 |
[31:41] | Now, what does that line right there mean? | 那一行是什么意思 |
[31:45] | What the hell, that’s my Neubacher Capital position. | 怎么搞的 那是我的纽宝客投资公司股价 |
[31:46] | It seems to be falling very quickly. | 好像跌的很快 |
[31:48] | Is that a good thing? | 是好事吗 |
[31:51] | You did this. | 是你干的 |
[31:52] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:53] | All I did this afternoon | 我所做的只是下午 |
[31:54] | was call my friend at Jacobson Kearney | 给我在雅格森·科尔尼工作的朋友打了个电话 |
[31:56] | and have them issue a press release | 让他们发布一个新闻稿 |
[31:57] | about their client’s merger negotiations. | 披露他们客户的公司合并谈判 |
[31:59] | I mean, how was I supposed to know that it would make | 我又怎么会知道这会 |
[32:01] | your Neubacher position fall through the floor? | 让你的纽宝客投资公司股价暴跌 |
[32:03] | You used the information I gave you yesterday | 你利用了我昨天给你的信息 |
[32:05] | about my holdings, that’s how. | 那是关于我控股股份的 所以你知道 |
[32:07] | That’s inside information, and I can prove it. | 那属于内部消息 我能证实 |
[32:09] | No, it could have been, | 不会的 本来是可以的 |
[32:10] | if your attorney hadn’t filed your position with the SEC | 可惜你的律师在要求截止日十天前 |
[32:13] | ten days earlier than he had to. | 就把你的持仓在证监会备了案 |
[32:15] | I’m not gonna forget this. | 我会记住这件事的 |
[32:16] | Good, because my operation’s been around | 很好 因为我经营的时间 |
[32:18] | a hell of a lot longer than yours, | 比你经营的时间长的多 |
[32:19] | and we can be friends or we can be enemies. | 我们可以成为朋友 当然也可能成为敌人 |
[32:22] | But you mess with me again | 但如果你再给我找麻烦 |
[32:24] | and I’ll not only kick you out of these offices, | 我就不只是把你踢出这里 |
[32:26] | I’ll put you in the ground. | 我会整死你 |
[32:41] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[32:51] | How? | 你怎么来了 |
[32:53] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[32:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[32:58] | I know you know about Frank Gallo. | 我知道你知道弗兰克·加洛的事 |
[32:59] | But what you don’t know | 但你不知道的是 |
[33:01] | is that they put me in solitary confinement for 36 hours. | 他们关了我三十六小时单独监禁 |
[33:04] | – Oh my God. – It’s okay. | -天呐 -没事的 |
[33:06] | I was safe. | 我很安全 |
[33:07] | Then Harvey made them watch the video, | 后来哈维让他们看了监控 |
[33:09] | which showed that I was only defending myself. | 录像表明我只是正当防卫 |
[33:11] | Turns out they were more than happy to trade | 他们也很高兴能以六个小时时间 |
[33:12] | six hours and an ankle bracelet to avoid a lawsuit. | 和一个追踪器的代价避免一场诉讼 |
[33:18] | We only have six hours? | 我们只有六小时 |
[33:21] | Yeah, and I don’t want to waste any of it. | 是的 我一秒钟也不想浪费 |
[33:48] | Mr. Litt, what are you– | 利特先生 你这是 |
[33:50] | Please, call me Louis. | 请别这么见外 叫我路易吧 |
[33:52] | What can I do for you, Louis? | 有什么事情吗 路易 |
[33:54] | Tara, I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 塔拉 恐怕我有坏消息告诉你 |
[33:55] | We’re not gonna be moving forward | 我们最终还是不能 |
[33:56] | with the renovations after all. | 继续改建项目了 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾 |
[34:00] | No, it has nothing to do with you. | 不 这和你没关系 |
[34:02] | And of course I will pay you out of my own pocket | 当然 我会个人出资 |
[34:04] | for any of the work you’ve already done. | 为你所做的一切工作付钱 |
[34:05] | That won’t be necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[34:06] | Please, Tara, I insist. | 请别客气 塔拉 我一定得付 |
[34:10] | In that case, I might as well at least | 既然如此 那我不如也给你看看 |
[34:12] | show you what I had in mind. | 我的初步设计吧 |
[34:16] | As you can see, these are just rough drawings. | 你能看出 这只是初步草图 |
[34:19] | Not to me. | 我觉得很好了 |
[34:21] | Here’s the frosted glass wall curving in an elegant “S” | 这是一个优雅的S形弯曲的磨砂玻璃 |
[34:24] | that separates the space. | 用以隔开空间 |
[34:27] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[34:28] | That’s not even the best part. | 这还不是最棒的 |
[34:30] | Because I know how important the new bullpen is to you, | 因为我知道新的大办公室对你多重要 |
[34:33] | I modeled it after the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia, | 所以我以费城的金美儿中心为原型 |
[34:36] | and I enclosed the entire space– | 整个空间周围是 |
[34:38] | In mahogany. | 桃花心木 |
[34:41] | It would have been exquisite. | 如果能实现肯定非常漂亮 |
[34:43] | But some things weren’t meant to be. | 但有些事注定无缘 |
[34:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:49] | How would you feel about renovating my summer house | 你愿意整修我在汉普顿的 |
[34:51] | in the Hamptons? | 避暑别墅吗 |
[34:52] | I appreciate the thought, | 我很感激 |
[34:53] | Louis, but I don’t do residential work. | 路易 但我不接受私宅的工作 |
[34:54] | It’s not residential. I use it as a home office. | 不是私宅 那是我的家庭办公室 |
[34:57] | But it would be so small. | 但那肯定很小吧 |
[34:58] | No, I want the entire house to be | 不 我希望把整栋房子 |
[34:59] | a satellite division of the firm. | 做成公司的分部 |
[35:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:04] | I’ve never been as sure of anything in my entire life. | 我这辈子从来没有这么确定过 |
[35:09] | Then I look forward to working with you, Louis. | 那我很期待与你合作 路易 |
[35:18] | Sean, what can I do for you? | 肖恩 有什么事吗 |
[35:19] | – Where the hell are they? – What? | -他们人呢 -什么 |
[35:21] | I’ve been sitting in my office | 我在我的办公室 |
[35:22] | for two hours waiting for them. | 等了他们两小时了 |
[35:23] | Where the hell are they? | 他们在哪 |
[35:25] | I don’t know. Maybe they’re caught in traffic. | 我不知道 也许是堵车了 |
[35:26] | Listen to me, I can contact the prison | 听着 我可以联系监狱 |
[35:27] | and find out exactly where they are. | 直接找出他们的位置 |
[35:29] | But I do that, it starts a tornado of shit | 但如果那样做 会掀起一场 |
[35:31] | with your boss in the eye of the storm. | 以你的上司为中心的风暴 |
[35:32] | So you’re gonna tell me right now | 所以你最好马上告诉我 |
[35:33] | what the hell they’re up to. | 他们到底要干什么 |
[35:36] | He’s waiting for Mike outside of his apartment. | 他在迈克的公寓外面等他呢 |
[35:38] | Waiting for him to do what? | 等他做什么 |
[35:39] | – He’s with Rachel. – You got to be kidding me. | -他和瑞秋在一起 -你逗我呢吧 |
[35:40] | I didn’t pull in every favor I have so Mike Ross | 我找了那么多关系不是为了让迈克·罗斯 |
[35:42] | could have some conjugal visit. | 享受什么夫妻探访的 |
[35:44] | No, you pulled in every favor you had | 对 你找了那么多关系 |
[35:45] | so that Harvey could convince Mike to do what you wanted | 是为了让哈维说服迈克去做你想做的事 |
[35:48] | and this is gonna make that happen. | 这就能达到这个目的 |
[35:49] | By getting him laid? | 就是给他找个女人吗 |
[35:50] | By reminding him of what he’s missing out on | 是提醒他如果不接受你的条件 |
[35:52] | if he doesn’t take your deal. | 他会错过什么 |
[35:53] | That wasn’t the plan. | 计划不是这样的 |
[35:56] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:57] | I’m gonna go down there and do | 我要去找他 |
[35:58] | what we said we were gonna do. | 按我们的原计划来 |
[35:59] | I’m gonna show Mike the innocent people | 我要给迈克讲因为那个混蛋 |
[36:00] | that lost everything because of that bastard. | 失去了一切的无辜的人的事 |
[36:02] | Sean, please, if you do that, | 肖恩 拜托 如果你那么做 |
[36:04] | Rachel will find out about everything | 瑞秋就会知道一切了 |
[36:05] | – and that can’t happen. – Why not? | -我们不能让她知道 -为什么 |
[36:07] | Because Mike chose prison over her once, | 因为迈克已经放弃她选择了一次监狱 |
[36:09] | and if he does it again, she’ll never forgive him. | 要是他再这样做一次 她不会原谅他的 |
[36:10] | Mike’s problem. Not mine. | 那是迈克的事 不是我的 |
[36:12] | No, that’s Harvey’s problem. | 不是你的 但是哈维的 |
[36:14] | He promised Mike he wouldn’t tell her, | 他答应了迈克不会告诉她 |
[36:16] | and Harvey’s a man of his word. | 哈维是很重承诺的 |
[36:18] | If he were a man of his word, he would be here right now. | 他要是重承诺 现在人就应该在这里 |
[36:20] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你要干什么 |
[36:21] | I’m gonna do what should’ve been done | 我要去做本来就应该 |
[36:22] | in the first place. | 做的事 |
[36:23] | I’m gonna tell Mike’s fiancée | 告诉迈克的未婚妻 |
[36:24] | that he has a chance to get out | 他本有机会出来 |
[36:25] | but he doesn’t want to take it. | 但他自己不愿意 |
[36:29] | You want to tell me what that was all about? | 打算告诉我这都是什么情况吗 |
[36:34] | Harvey and Cahill got Mike out of prison | 哈维和卡荷尔把迈克弄出了监狱 |
[36:36] | to convince him to take the deal, | 为了说服他接受交易 |
[36:38] | and Harvey brought Mike to Rachel instead of to Sean. | 哈维带迈克去了瑞秋家 没去见肖恩 |
[36:41] | He broke Mike out of prison? | 他竟然带迈克越了狱 |
[36:43] | Is he crazy? | 他疯了吗 |
[36:44] | It sounded crazy to me at first too, | 我刚开始得知也觉得疯狂 |
[36:45] | but Harvey’s living with the guilt of putting Mike in there | 但是哈维一直困在害迈克进监狱的愧疚里 |
[36:48] | and Cahill was willing to do it, so can you blame him? | 卡荷尔又愿意帮忙 你能怪他吗 |
[36:51] | No. I can’t. | 不能 |
[36:56] | But I want to know how this whole thing shakes out. | 但我要知道事情的结果 |
[36:58] | And I want to know tonight. | 我今晚就要知道 |
[37:16] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[37:16] | We still have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[37:18] | My God. | 天呐 |
[37:21] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[37:23] | You did. | 是的 |
[37:25] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 怎么不叫醒我 |
[37:27] | Because you looked so peaceful. | 因为你看起来好平和 |
[37:29] | Rachel, I don’t want us to waste– | 瑞秋 我不希望我们浪费… |
[37:31] | We’re not wasting anything. | 我们什么也没有浪费 |
[37:33] | Mike, I don’t know how well you sleep in there, | 迈克 我不知道你在里面睡得怎么样 |
[37:36] | so to be able to give you this… | 所以能让你睡一觉… |
[37:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:48] | Can I cook you something? | 我能给你做点什么吃的 |
[37:51] | I’ll make you anything you want. | 你想吃什么我都给你做 |
[37:53] | No, I just want us to lie here and stare at each other. | 不 我只想跟你一起躺着 看着对方 |
[37:57] | Not saying anything. | 什么也不说 |
[38:03] | God. | 天呐 |
[38:05] | You’re so beautiful. | 你好美 |
[38:11] | I thought you wanted us to be quiet. | 我以为你想要我们保持安静呢 |
[38:13] | Couldn’t help it. | 我忍不住嘛 |
[38:15] | You know, you always tell me how beautiful I am. | 你总是跟我说我有多好看 |
[38:17] | You never give me a chance to tell you how handsome | 我却从没机会告诉你在我眼里 |
[38:18] | I think you are. | 你有多帅 |
[38:19] | I thought you loved me for my mind. | 我以为你爱的是我的思想 |
[38:21] | I do. | 没错 |
[38:22] | But that doesn’t mean | 但那不代表 |
[38:23] | that I don’t also think you’re handsome. | 我不能同时认为你长得帅 |
[38:34] | Mike, what’s going on? | 迈克 怎么了 |
[38:36] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我得跟你说件事 |
[38:39] | Does it have something to do with why you’re really here? | 跟你能在这里的真实原因有关吗 |
[38:43] | Because I didn’t believe what you told me earlier. | 因为我不相信你之前说的话 |
[38:46] | Why didn’t you say something? | 那你怎么什么都没说 |
[38:48] | Because you’re here, so I didn’t care. | 因为你在这儿了 我什么都不在乎了 |
[39:07] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[39:08] | I’m unwinding my position with Nathan Burns’ company. | 我会买回南森·巴恩斯公司的股票 |
[39:10] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[39:11] | But I don’t need to take home the paper trail. | 但我不需要把文件都带回家 |
[39:12] | It’s not a paper trail. | 这不是文件 |
[39:14] | It’s an engagement letter. | 是份聘书 |
[39:16] | Turns out my attorney was filing my positions | 我发现我的律师在必要时间之前 |
[39:17] | before he had to, | 就上报了我的持仓 |
[39:18] | so I let him go. | 我就把他开了 |
[39:19] | You want me to take you as a client. | 你想让我签你做客户 |
[39:21] | If you’ll have me. | 你愿意的话 |
[39:22] | On one condition. | 就一个条件 |
[39:23] | I hear you’ve been having fun with Louis Litt. | 我听说你在拿路易·利特取乐 |
[39:26] | But it stops now. | 到此为止 |
[39:29] | Done. | 成交 |
[39:44] | I should have known the guy who hired a fraud like that | 我就该知道一个雇了那种骗子的人 |
[39:47] | would pull a stunt like this. | 是会耍这种花招的 |
[39:48] | This stunt is gonna get youexactly what you want. | 这花招可以帮你拿到你想要的 |
[39:51] | No, Harvey. | 不 哈维 |
[39:51] | I’m gonna get what I want | 我要去把事实告诉那小子的未婚妻 |
[39:52] | by telling that kid’s fiancée the truth | 让她帮我做事 |
[39:54] | and letting her do the work for me. | 来拿到我想要的 |
[39:55] | Listen to me, Sean. | 听我说 肖恩 |
[39:56] | She doesn’t know | 她不知道 |
[39:57] | because he doesn’t want her to know. | 是因为他不想让她知道 |
[39:59] | I don’t give a shit what he wants. | 我不管他想要什么 |
[40:00] | Then trust me, this is the only way | 那你相信我 这是唯一让你 |
[40:02] | to get what you want. | 如愿以偿的办法 |
[40:03] | Trust you? You lied to my face. | 信你 你当我的面骗我 |
[40:05] | I made a judgment call. | 我做了判断 |
[40:06] | Then look me in the eye | 那你看着我的眼睛 |
[40:06] | and tell me you didn’t make that call | 告诉我你做这个判断 |
[40:08] | before you asked me to get him out. | 是在你要求我把他弄出来之后 |
[40:10] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[40:11] | The whole time you were always gonna bring him here. | 你一直都想把他带到这儿来 |
[40:13] | Because this is the way to get it done. | 因为这是完成任务的办法 |
[40:14] | Then why didn’t you tell me that in the first place? | 那你为什么一开始不告诉我 |
[40:16] | Because it would have ended up | 因为那结果会变成 |
[40:17] | with you wanting to use Rachel. | 你想要利用瑞秋 |
[40:19] | It ended there anyway. Now get the hell out of my way. | 无论如何结果都是这样了 现在给我让开 |
[40:21] | Don’t make me stop you, Sean. | 别逼我阻止你 肖恩 |
[40:22] | Are you threatening a federal prosecutor, Harvey? | 你是在威胁一名联邦检察官吗 哈维 |
[40:24] | You’re goddamn right I am. | 没错 我是在威胁你 |
[40:25] | Well, you better think about this move | 你这次最好比上次 |
[40:27] | more than you thought about the last one. | 想得更清楚点 |
[40:27] | ‘Cause it’s not gonnaend well for you. | 因为这次绝对不会让你有好果子吃 |
[40:29] | Far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[40:30] | it’s the same move. | 这是一回事 |
[40:31] | I made a promise and I’m not gonna break it. | 我做了保证 就要守住它 |
[40:36] | Harvey! | 哈维 |
[40:38] | Whatever you’re fighting about, you can stop. | 无论你们在吵什么 都可以停了 |
[40:41] | I told Rachel everything. | 我把一切都告诉瑞秋了 |
[40:44] | I’m taking the deal. | 我接受协议 |
[40:48] | Then let’s get in the car and get moving. | 那我们就上车走吧 |
[40:51] | *Oh kiss me one more time* | *再吻我一次*[Death Valley by My Jerusalem] |
[40:55] | *Oh kiss me one more time* | *再吻我一次* |
[40:59] | *Before the sun goes down* | *在太阳下山前* |
[41:03] | *Before the sun goes down* | *在太阳下山前* |
[41:07] | *And all the creatures of the night* | *所有夜行的动物* |
[41:11] | *And all the creatures of the night* | *所有夜行的动物* |
[41:14] | *Crawling over this town* | *爬过这座城市* |
[41:18] | *Crawling over this town* | *爬过这座城市* |
[41:23] | *I’m lost in the city* | *我在城中迷失* |
[41:26] | *The city of angels* | *这天使之城* |
[41:28] | *Down in the valley* | *落入谷底* |