时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I put Gallo away for racketeering. | 我让加洛以敲诈罪的名义进了监狱 |
[00:10] | But that’s not what he really did. | 但这并不是他真正的罪行 |
[00:12] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[00:13] | We had him for conspiracy to commit murder, | 我们发现他参与了谋杀案 |
[00:16] | and the police let the tape of that bastard admitting | 警方把他供认的录像带 |
[00:19] | that he did it out of the chain of custody for 20 minutes. | 落在证据链外二十分钟 有意让证据无效 |
[00:21] | You had an alibi witness, | 你有不在场证明的证人 |
[00:23] | and your public defender let her get away? | 然而你的公诉人却让她走掉了 |
[00:25] | That’s what I’ve been saying! | 我一直都是这么说的啊 |
[00:26] | I didn’t have an alibi witness. | 我并没有一个能做不在场证明的证人 |
[00:27] | I had a no-show who vanished into thin air. | 证人凭空消失了 |
[00:29] | Well, you could’ve asked for | 你至少可以 |
[00:30] | postponement to have time to find her. | 要求延期受审来找到她 |
[00:32] | And I would have, except for one thing: | 我是可以 只是还有个小问题 |
[00:34] | when I pressed her as to what the two of them | 当我要求她说出事发那时他们 |
[00:35] | were doing at the time of those murders, | 两个人在做什么 |
[00:37] | she admitted they were both on meth. | 她承认说他们吸了冰毒 |
[00:39] | Gallo’s filing came back, | 加洛的动议被退回来了 |
[00:40] | and it needs to be filed by his attorney of record. | 这个动议需要由其辩护律师本人提出 |
[00:42] | You want me to represent that animal? | 你要我代理那个野兽 |
[00:44] | Kind of funny, isn’t it? | 其实挺好笑的 不是吗 |
[00:45] | You fighting to get me out | 当初你花大力气把我弄进来 |
[00:47] | when you fought so hard to put me away. | 现在你想要弄我出去 |
[00:48] | It makes me sick to my stomach, | 我确实觉得很恶心 |
[00:50] | but you’re gonna give me something in return. | 但你会给我回报的 |
[00:51] | Not only are you gonna keep your hands off Mike, | 你不仅不能找迈克的麻烦 |
[00:54] | you’re gonna be his personal protector in here. | 还要做他的私人保镖 |
[00:55] | You kept my wife out of prison. | 你让我妻子免受牢狱之灾 |
[00:57] | As far as I’m concerned, that makes us square. | 在我看来 我们已经扯平了 |
[00:59] | Harvey and Mike did it, | 哈维和迈克成功了 |
[01:00] | which means Mike’s coming home. | 意味着迈克能回家了 |
[01:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[01:03] | Joshua called. | 约书亚来了电话 |
[01:04] | He’s coming to town tomorrow. | 他明天要来城里住两天 |
[01:06] | Are you gonna break up with him? | 你要跟他分手吗 |
[01:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:12] | I really appreciate you doing this. | 很感谢你能这么做 |
[01:15] | and… if you weren’t with me, | 如果你没有在这里陪我 |
[01:17] | I can’t imagine how I’d handle | 我很难想象自己如何承受 |
[01:19] | whether or not Tara is breaking up with Joshua. | 塔拉不知到底会不会和约书亚分手这件事 |
[01:22] | Joshua–what is he? | 约书亚 这是什么名字 |
[01:23] | Lord of the Kingdom of Dicken-stein, | 某个傻缺国的国王吗 |
[01:25] | reigning over his subjects from high atop Douche Mountain? | 统治着傻缺山头上的臣民 |
[01:30] | Anyway, thanks for being here. | 总之谢谢你能来 |
[01:31] | Aside from Tara, | 除了塔拉 |
[01:32] | you’re the most important woman in my entire life. | 你是我生命中最重要的女人 |
[01:34] | Oh, my God, Louis. | 我的天哪 路易 |
[01:36] | Mudding is… | 泥浴真是 |
[01:39] | amazing. | 太爽了 |
[01:42] | I actually just fell asleep for the last half hour. | 刚刚这半个小时我都睡着了 |
[01:44] | Goddamn it, Donna. | 天哪 唐娜 |
[01:45] | I didn’t bring you here so you could fall asleep | 我带你来不是让你在我 |
[01:47] | while I’m pouring my heart out. | 向你吐露心声时睡觉的 |
[01:47] | You’re the most selfish woman I ever met. | 你是我见过最自私的女人 |
[01:50] | I thought you just told me I was the most important | 我以为你刚说过我是你人生中除了塔拉以外 |
[01:51] | non-Tara woman in your life. | 最重要的女人 |
[01:54] | Wait a second. I thought you just fell asleep. | 等等 你不是睡着了吗 |
[01:56] | And for the last thirty seconds, | 刚刚这三十秒 |
[01:57] | have you been mad at me or upset about Joshua? | 你是在生我的气还是生约书亚的气 |
[02:00] | Holy shit, you’re a genius. | 天哪 你真是个天才 |
[02:01] | Which is why when we get back to the office, | 所以等我们回到了办公室 |
[02:04] | you’re reconciling everyone’s billings | 你要负责匹配 |
[02:05] | for the last six weeks. | 所有人最近六周的账单 |
[02:07] | Oh, Donna, that is the worst form of torture | 唐娜 那是我所能经历的 |
[02:09] | I can go through. | 最残酷的折磨了 |
[02:10] | No, Louis, the worst form of torture | 不 路易 对你来说 |
[02:12] | is what you’ll do if you don’t have something | 最残酷的折磨是脑子里面 |
[02:14] | to occupy your mind. | 没有事情可想 |
[02:16] | Oh, my God, you’re right. | 我的天哪 你说得对 |
[02:18] | I don’t care what the cost | 我不在乎价格 |
[02:19] | or that I’m entirely naked underneath this mud. | 以及我在泥里面什么也没穿 |
[02:21] | I’m getting us another hour. | 我要再加一个小时 |
[02:22] | Louis, you are not moving another centimeter | 路易 罗纳德回来 |
[02:24] | until Renaldo comes back in here | 把帘子挂上之前 |
[02:26] | and puts that privacy curtain back up. | 你一厘米都不要再动了 |
[02:30] | Oh, look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[02:32] | I’m not supposed to get out till this afternoon, | 我应该要到下午才能出去的 |
[02:33] | – but leave it to you to– – Mike, sit down. | -所以你还剩 -迈克 坐下 |
[02:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:41] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:42] | Cahill called and said | 卡荷尔打电话说 |
[02:43] | there was a problem with your release. | 你的释放出了些问题 |
[02:44] | It’s not a big deal, | 不是什么大事 |
[02:45] | but it’s just gonna take a little longer. | 只是时间要更长一点 |
[02:47] | – How much longer? – A few days. | -还要多长 -还要几天 |
[02:48] | Harvey, I informed on someone. | 哈维 我告发了某人 |
[02:50] | If word gets out about that– | 如果传出去 |
[02:51] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[02:52] | But he pulled your deal then reinstated it. | 但他撤销了你的协议 之后又恢复了 |
[02:55] | It’s gonna take a little time. | 所以时间要长一些 |
[02:56] | Well, what the hell am I supposed to do in the meantime? | 那与此同时我要怎么办 |
[02:58] | Sit tight, and keep your wits about you. | 老实呆着 保持警惕 |
[03:00] | You made it this long. | 你都坚持了这么久 |
[03:02] | You can make it a few more days. | 多几天一定没问题 |
[03:06] | Does Rachel know about this? | 瑞秋知道这件事了吗 |
[03:07] | Look, she didn’t know it was gonna take this long | 她本来就不知道 |
[03:09] | in the first place, | 你要多久才能出去 |
[03:12] | and I didn’t see the need to tell her now. | 我觉得现在也没必要告诉她 |
[03:14] | Do me a favor, and let’s keep it that way. | 那就帮个忙别跟她说了 |
[03:19] | Rachel, good morning. | 瑞秋 早上好 |
[03:21] | I was looking for you before. | 我之前还找你来着 |
[03:22] | I wanted to say congratulations on getting Mike out. | 我想恭喜你迈克就要出来了 |
[03:25] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[03:27] | But we have some other good news. | 但我们还有些别的好消息 |
[03:30] | We may be on our way to getting Leonard Bailey out too. | 我们也许也要把伦纳德·贝利救出来了 |
[03:32] | Did you figure out a way to reopen the trial? | 你找到方法让法院重审了吗 |
[03:35] | I did. | 是的 |
[03:39] | Rachel, this is good in theory, | 瑞秋 理论上来说是不错的 |
[03:41] | but there’s no precedent. | 但这没有先例 |
[03:42] | Yes, there is. | 有的 |
[03:44] | Turner versus the State of Michigan. | 特纳诉密歇根州政府 |
[03:47] | How the hell did you find that? | 你是怎么找到这个的 |
[03:48] | It turns out being a paralegal for so long | 助理做久了 |
[03:50] | was a blessing in disguise, | 会很擅长大海捞针 |
[03:52] | because nobody is better at research than me. | 因为没人比我更擅长搜寻线索 |
[03:54] | Great. Write up a declaration, | 非常好 起草一份申诉书 |
[03:56] | and get it to me as soon as you’re done. | 做完尽快交给我 |
[03:57] | And I’ll get this thing rolling. | 接下来的事交给我 |
[03:59] | Jessica, I thought I’d be the one to do it. | 杰西卡 我以为我可以负责做这件事 |
[04:02] | Rachel, you’re not a lawyer yet. | 瑞秋 你还不是个律师 |
[04:03] | I don’t need to be. | 我不用成为律师 |
[04:05] | She’s his public defender. She’ll do this for us. | 她是她的公设辩护律师 她会处理的 |
[04:07] | Listen to me–sometimes things don’t go exactly as planned. | 听我说 有时事情并不能像计划那样进行 |
[04:10] | And nobody is better at research than you, | 没人比你更擅长搜寻线索 |
[04:13] | but nobody is better at dropping the hammer than me. | 但没人比我更擅长让事情尘埃落定 |
[04:19] | Listen to me, I’m gonna ask you a question, | 听我说 我要问你个问题 |
[04:20] | and I need to know the truth. | 我需要知道真相 |
[04:22] | You know about this Cahill shit? | 你知道卡荷尔干的好事吗 |
[04:23] | What Cahill shit? | 卡荷尔干什么好事了 |
[04:24] | Apparently Sutter wasn’t enough for that asshole, | 很显然萨特无法满足那个混蛋了 |
[04:26] | because he’s been seizing our assets left and right. | 因为他冻结了我们的资产 |
[04:28] | You really think they were gonna let her | 你真的觉得他们会让她 |
[04:29] | keep direct proceeds from insider trading? | 留着在进行内幕交易时赚到的直接收益吗 |
[04:31] | I’m not talking about direct proceeds. | 我不是说直接收益 |
[04:32] | I’m talking about everything we have. | 我是说我们拥有的一切 |
[04:35] | – What? – Yeah, | -什么 -没错 |
[04:35] | including money she earned | 包括她在 |
[04:36] | before she ever got wrapped up in that bullshit. | 被卷入这烂摊子之前挣的钱 |
[04:38] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能这么做 |
[04:39] | Well, they’re doing it. | 但他们正在做 |
[04:40] | And I don’t care whether you do something about it | 我不管你在这还是出去以后 |
[04:42] | from in here or when you get out there, | 是否要做点什么 |
[04:44] | but you’re the one who convinced us to take this deal, Mike, | 但是你说服我们签了协议 迈克 |
[04:46] | so you better damn well be the one to stop it. | 所以你最好想办法阻止 |
[05:24] | Hey, Counselor. | 大律师 |
[05:25] | You didn’t forget about me, did you? | 你没忘了我吧 |
[05:27] | Your hearing’s tomorrow at 2:00. | 你的听证会是明天下午两点 |
[05:29] | I sent you the paperwork. | 我给你发过文件了 |
[05:30] | Right under the wire. | 正好赶在最后一刻 |
[05:32] | Cutting it close, huh? | 时间安排得挺紧啊 |
[05:33] | I said I’d get it done, and it’s done, Gallo. | 我说过我会弄好的 现在弄好了 加洛 |
[05:36] | – Now I’m leaving. – So soon? | -现在我要走了 -这么快 |
[05:38] | I thought you might want to meet and chat strategy. | 我以为你要跟我见面谈谈策略的 |
[05:41] | My strategy is for you to get your parole tomorrow | 我的策略是明天让你拿到假释 |
[05:43] | and then burn your existence from my brain. | 然后把你从我的记忆中抹掉 |
[05:47] | I don’t think I like the way you just spoke | 我不喜欢你跟你客户的 |
[05:48] | to your own client, Harvey. | 讲话方式 哈维 |
[05:50] | You better come through. | 你最好能成功 |
[05:51] | I’ll come through, Gallo, | 我会成功的 加洛 |
[05:52] | but you better remember your part of the deal. | 但你最好记住你那部分协议 |
[05:54] | What, protecting Mike? | 什么 保护迈克吗 |
[05:56] | What does Mike need protecting for if I’m cool with him? | 如果我和他友好相处 他还需要什么保护 |
[05:58] | Save your bullshit. | 你少扯淡了 |
[05:59] | I know you know Mike was informing. | 我清楚你知道了迈克一直在告密 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I also know William Sutter’s going away, | 没错 我还知道威廉·萨特要完蛋 |
[06:04] | which means Mike’s getting out. | 也就是说迈克要出狱了 |
[06:05] | Well, he’s not out yet, | 他还没出来呢 |
[06:06] | so while you’re both still in there, | 既然你俩现在都在里面 |
[06:08] | you don’t take your eyes off him. | 你给我看好他 |
[06:10] | I’m nothing if not a man of my word. | 我向来说话算数 |
[06:13] | Oh, and Harvey, I don’t want to stand | 还有哈维 我不想穿这一身 |
[06:15] | of the parole board wearing this, | 站在假释委员会面前 |
[06:16] | so bring me something nice to wear. | 给我带件像样的衣服穿 |
[06:19] | I was a 38 slim when I came in. | 我进来的时候穿修身版38号 |
[06:21] | Now I’m more like a 40 reg. | 现在估计要穿普通版40号 |
[06:23] | I’ll leave it up to you; you’re the dandy. | 你来决定吧 毕竟你穿的这么讲究 |
[06:28] | This is Sean Cahill. | 我是肖恩·卡荷尔 |
[06:29] | Well, Sean, this is Mike Ross. | 肖恩 我是迈克·罗斯 |
[06:31] | What can I do for you, Mike? | 有什么事吗 迈克 |
[06:32] | You can tell me why the hell | 你可以告诉我为什么 |
[06:34] | you’re going after Jill Miller’s assets. | 你要冻结吉尔·米勒的资产吗 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware you were her accountant. | 对不起 我不知道你是她的会计 |
[06:37] | Well, if you don’t back off, | 如果你不停手的话 |
[06:38] | I’m about to become her goddamn lawyer. | 我就要成她的律师了 |
[06:39] | – Excuse me? – That wasn’t part of her deal. | -你说什么 -她的协议里没有这块 |
[06:42] | No, it wasn’t, but I’m not gonna let her | 是没有 但我不会让她 |
[06:43] | keep her money she made committing a crime. | 拿着通过犯罪得来的钱 |
[06:45] | You’re not just taking money she made from a crime. | 你不只是拿走了她犯罪得来的钱 |
[06:47] | You’re taking the salary she made | 你把她这些年在公司 |
[06:48] | from working at that company for years. | 挣的薪水全拿走了 |
[06:50] | Listen, that woman got out of going to prison. | 听着 这个女人逃过了坐牢 |
[06:52] | But every time they took a position, | 但是每次他们买进股票 |
[06:53] | they sold the other side to people who lost everything. | 都会让那些失去了一切的人赔钱 |
[06:56] | And I’ll be damned if I let her live high on the hog | 工人们的生活已经毁于一旦了 |
[06:58] | while working people’s lives were ruined. | 我能让她滋润地过日子才怪 |
[07:00] | Sean, I know about your mother and Spain. | 肖恩 我知道你母亲和西班牙的事情 |
[07:04] | But Jill Miller didn’t take her money. | 但不是吉尔·米勒拿走了她的钱 |
[07:07] | I don’t care. And I have the power to do this. | 我不关心 我有能力这么做 |
[07:09] | And this conversation is over. | 谈话结束 |
[07:18] | Jessica Pierson. | 杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[07:20] | My secretary should’ve told you I’m not taking new clients. | 我秘书本该告诉你我不接新客户了 |
[07:22] | I take it you know why I’m here. | 这么说你知道我来这里的原因 |
[07:25] | I tried to be polite when your protégé accused me | 你的徒弟指责我没有尽责为莱纳德·贝利辩护 |
[07:27] | of not doing my job with Leonard Bailey. | 我尽量保持克制 |
[07:29] | But I’m not gonna be told by someone who harbored a fraud | 但我可不会听一个雇佣冒牌货的人 |
[07:31] | what a bad lawyer I am. | 说我是多差的一个律师 |
[07:32] | I don’t think you’re a bad lawyer, Georgina. | 我认为你不是个坏律师 乔治娜 |
[07:34] | I think you’re a good lawyer that made a mistake. | 我认为你是一个犯了错的好律师 |
[07:37] | And I’m here to give you a chance to fix it. | 我来这里是为了给你个机会弥补的 |
[07:39] | And how’s that? | 说来听听 |
[07:40] | Leonard Bailey’s alibi witness is dead. | 伦纳德·贝利不在场证明的证人死了 |
[07:43] | That doesn’t mean her testimony is. | 这不代表她的证词不存在 |
[07:45] | You want me to testify to what she told me? | 你想让我给她告诉我的事作证吗 |
[07:47] | That would be hearsay. | 这是道听途说 |
[07:48] | It would be if she were alive. | 如果她没死 没错 |
[07:49] | But now that she’s dead… | 但现在她死了 |
[07:50] | She’s an unavailable declarant. | 她是个无法传唤的申诉人 |
[07:52] | Like I said, you are a good lawyer. | 如我所说 你是个好律师 |
[07:55] | And I’m not pretending I let a solid witness disappear | 我不会假装我曾让一个活生生的证人消失了 |
[07:57] | when that girl was a junkie | 而那个姑娘是个瘾君子 |
[07:59] | and her story was inconsistent at best. | 而她的故事最多也就是前后矛盾 |
[08:01] | And it still should’ve been presented to a jury, | 但仍应该向陪审团陈述这件事 |
[08:03] | which is what we’re trying to fix. | 这正是我们想修正的 |
[08:04] | The only thing you’re trying to fix is your reputation. | 你唯一想修正的就是你的名声 |
[08:07] | And you’re not doing it by smearing mine. | 但你不能通过玷污我的名声达到目的 |
[08:09] | Georgina, a man’s life is on the line. | 乔治娜 有人命悬一线 |
[08:12] | And I did my best to defend it, | 可我当初已经尽我所能为他辩护了 |
[08:13] | but I have no obligation to do it again. | 我现在没有义务再做一遍 |
[08:15] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[08:17] | My protégé took the liberty of drawing up a sworn affidavit | 我徒弟冒昧地起草了一份宣誓证明 |
[08:21] | which states Maria Gomez told you | 里面陈述了玛利亚·戈麦斯告诉过你 |
[08:23] | Leonard Bailey couldn’t have murdered that couple | 伦纳德·贝利不可能谋杀了那对夫妻 |
[08:24] | because he was with her at the time. | 因为他俩当时在一起 |
[08:26] | Now you can either sign it, | 现在你要么签了它 |
[08:27] | or you lie under oath that this isn’t true. | 要么在宣誓后撒谎说这是假的 |
[08:31] | And believe you me, you do not want to be on that stand | 相信我 你不想在出庭作证时 |
[08:33] | lying to a jury and have to face me. | 当着我的面向陪审团撒谎 |
[08:42] | Donna, cancel all my meetings tomorrow, | 唐娜 取消我明天所有的预约 |
[08:43] | and notify the parole board that Gallo’s ready. | 然后告诉假释委员会加洛准备好了 |
[08:45] | – Harvey– – I don’t want to hear it. | -哈维 -我不想听 |
[08:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[08:48] | I was there with you when you put him away, | 我和你一起把他送进监狱的 |
[08:49] | and I wouldn’t be able to live with myself | 如果我不提醒一下你当初你对他的评价的话 |
[08:51] | if I didn’t remind you what you said about him at the time. | 我是不会心安理得的 |
[08:53] | I don’t need reminding. | 我不需要你提醒 |
[08:54] | You said he was a sociopath | 你说过他是一个 |
[08:55] | who took pleasure from hurting people. | 以伤害他人为乐的反社会者 |
[08:57] | Donna, I don’t have a choice. | 唐娜 我没有选择的余地 |
[08:58] | That was before you knew that Mike was getting out. | 这是你知道迈克要出狱之前的事 |
[09:01] | If you just string him along for a couple more hours– | 如果你骗他几个小时 |
[09:03] | Mike’s not getting out today. | 迈克今天出不来了 |
[09:05] | What? | 什么 |
[09:06] | Cahill called me. | 卡荷尔给我打电话了 |
[09:07] | The deal’s gonna take a few more days to go through. | 协议需要过几天才能通过 |
[09:09] | And if Gallo even thinks that I’m stringing him along, | 如果加洛以为我在骗他 |
[09:11] | Mike may never get out of there at all. | 迈克可能永远都出不来了 |
[09:14] | I’ll clear your schedule. | 我会给你空出时间的 |
[09:22] | Hey, I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[09:24] | Before you do, | 谈之前 |
[09:24] | I just want to say i didn’t mean to | 我只想说之前我不是 |
[09:25] | put it all on you earlier. | 故意把一切怪罪于你的 |
[09:26] | No, that doesn’t matter now. Listen. | 现在这不重要 听着 |
[09:28] | You said that when you got arrested, | 你说过当初你被捕时 |
[09:29] | you turned down a deal to turn on Sutter. | 你拒绝了一份供出萨特的协议 |
[09:31] | I need to know exactly what they said. | 我需要知道他们是怎么说的 |
[09:34] | I don’t understand what that has to do with Jill. | 我不明白这和吉尔有什么关系 |
[09:36] | It doesn’t. | 没关系 |
[09:38] | It has to do with the fact that | 这和我要把你弄出监狱 |
[09:39] | I’m trying to get you out of here. | 有关系 |
[09:40] | What? | 什么 |
[09:41] | I might not be able to do anything about the money, | 钱的事我也许无能为力 |
[09:43] | but maybe what I can do | 但也许我能做的 |
[09:44] | is make it so that you can be with your family. | 是让你和家人团聚 |
[09:47] | No. | 不了 |
[09:49] | – What do you mean, no? – No. | -为什么说不 -不用了 |
[09:50] | They’re already going after our money. | 他们已经盯着我们的钱了 |
[09:51] | I don’t want to do anything | 我不想让自己的行为 |
[09:52] | that’s gonna mess with Jill’s deal. | 破坏吉尔的协议 |
[09:53] | Listen to me. That deal is as solid as a rock. | 听我说 那个协议已经定死了 |
[09:55] | I wrote it myself; they can’t take it away from her | 我亲自写的 他们不会对她毁约 |
[09:56] | any more than they can take my deal away from me. | 同样也不会对我毁约的 |
[09:58] | But you need to tell me exactly what Cahill said to you | 但你要告诉我卡荷尔让你供出萨特时 |
[10:01] | when he told you to turn on Sutter. | 到底跟你说了什么 |
[10:04] | Nothing. He never said anything to me. | 什么也没说 他从没对我说过话 |
[10:06] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[10:07] | I’m telling you I’ve never spoken to Sean Cahill in my life. | 我这辈子就没和肖恩·卡荷尔说过话 |
[10:13] | All right, I’m here. | 我来了 |
[10:14] | But I gave you seven days to find that witness, | 我给了你们七天时间寻找那位证人 |
[10:16] | and then you went behind my back, | 可你们却背着我行事 |
[10:18] | so you better have a good reason why you’re in here | 所以你们最好有充分的理由 |
[10:20] | asking to reopen this case. | 告诉我为什么要来申请重审 |
[10:21] | We do, Your Honor. | 理由我们有 法官大人 |
[10:22] | We found Leonard Bailey’s alibi. | 我们找到了伦纳德·贝利的不在场证明 |
[10:24] | What they found is nothing but hearsay. | 她们找到的只是传闻证据 |
[10:26] | What is he talking about? | 他这话什么意思 |
[10:27] | He’s talking about the fact that our eyewitness | 他的意思是 我们的目击证人 |
[10:29] | died three years ago, | 三年前就去世了 |
[10:30] | and Mr. Bailey’s original attorney | 但贝利先生的原审律师 |
[10:32] | is going to testify on her behalf | 将会参照特纳诉密歇根州政府案中 |
[10:34] | under the Turner v. Michigan exception to the hearsay rule. | 有关传闻证据例外情况的规定亲自出庭作证 |
[10:37] | That exception involved a written statement. | 那个案子中有一份书面声明 |
[10:39] | It is a written statement, and we have it right here. | 的确有书面声明 但我们这也有 |
[10:41] | That is not a written statement. | 那根本不是书面声明 |
[10:42] | That is a bullshit affidavit | 那只是她今早才胡编的 |
[10:43] | she cobbled together this morning. | 狗屁承诺 |
[10:45] | What did you just accuse her of? | 你指控人家什么 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry, Your Honor, but I find it decidedly convenient | 抱歉 法官大人 但我觉得这也太凑巧了 |
[10:49] | that they don’t have the witness statement | 她们提交的证人证言 |
[10:51] | written down on a notebook or a scrap of paper | 既没写在笔记本或纸上 |
[10:54] | from the same decade that it happened. | 也非案发时期证据 |
[10:56] | Well, we happen to find it decidedly inconvenient. | 可我们却觉得这太不凑巧了 |
[10:58] | And Georgina Casey didn’t write it down at the time | 乔治娜·凯西之所以当时没写下来 |
[11:00] | because she didn’t do an adequate job | 是因为她在代理时 |
[11:02] | representing her client. | 没有做充分的准备 |
[11:03] | Are you now saying that this case needs to be reopened | 你们的意思是本案由于伦纳德·贝利的 |
[11:06] | based on Leonard Bailey having inadequate representation? | 代理人工作不充分 应予以重审吗 |
[11:09] | Because that is a serious allegation | 这可是对律师同仁 |
[11:11] | to make about a fellow attorney. | 十分严厉的指控 |
[11:12] | That wasn’t our plan. | 我们之前没打算这样做 |
[11:14] | But if that’s what it takes to give this man a chance | 但如果这样能给他一个机会 |
[11:16] | to prove his innocence, | 证明他的清白 |
[11:18] | then it sure as hell is our plan now. | 那我们就一定会这样做 |
[11:19] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[11:20] | It may sound ridiculous, but if they were able to get | 听起来也许荒唐 但如果她们 |
[11:23] | a successful attorney to admit to a huge blunder, | 能让一位知名律师承认重大过错 |
[11:27] | then I’m ruling that this case should be reopened after all. | 那我就要裁定此案还是要重新审查 |
[11:34] | Cameron, what are you doing here? | 卡梅隆 你怎么来了 |
[11:35] | You know what I’m doing here. | 你知道我为什么来 |
[11:36] | Are you out of your goddamn mind representing Frank Gallo? | 你是不是疯了 给弗兰克·加洛当代理人 |
[11:39] | – You don’t understand. – I understand plenty. | -你不懂 -我怎么不懂 |
[11:41] | – No, listen to me. – No, you listen to me. | -不 听我说 -不 你听我说 |
[11:42] | That guy was a murdering piece of shit | 那个混蛋是杀人犯 |
[11:44] | who should’ve been put away for life, | 应该被关一辈子 |
[11:45] | and now you’re trying to get him out? | 可你现在却想把他捞出来 |
[11:46] | He’s in there with Mike Ross. | 他跟迈克·罗斯关在一起 |
[11:48] | I don’t care. | 我才不在乎 |
[11:49] | Well, I do, because like you just said, | 我在乎 因为如你所言 |
[11:51] | he is a murdering piece of shit. | 那个混蛋的确是杀人犯 |
[11:52] | But what you don’t know is, I made a deal with him, | 但你不知道的是 我跟他有了约定 |
[11:55] | and I’m not gonna break it. | 我也不会打破这个约定 |
[11:56] | – Then I will. – It’s not up to you. | -我会 -这由不得你 |
[11:57] | Well, it will be | 我把这个 |
[11:59] | when I play this for the parole board. | 在假释裁决委面前一放 就由得我了 |
[12:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:02] | It’s the tape we had of him admitting | 录音中他承认了 |
[12:03] | that he murdered that man that you shit the bed with | 是他杀掉了那个你辜负了的人 |
[12:06] | and got excluded from evidence. | 且被排除在证据之外 |
[12:07] | I didn’t shit the bed with anything, and you know it. | 我没辜负任何人 这你是知道的 |
[12:09] | You try to bring that bullshit to his hearing, | 你要是敢把这东西带到听证会上 |
[12:11] | I’ll march you out of there before you get to hit play, | 我就在你按下播放键前给你赶出去 |
[12:14] | ’cause it wasn’t admissible in court, | 之前法庭没有采信 |
[12:15] | and it’s not admissible there. | 听证会也不会被采信 |
[12:16] | You tell yourself whatever you want, | 你怎么安慰自己都可以 |
[12:18] | but I’m gonna do whatever I need to do | 但我还是要竭尽全力 |
[12:20] | to keep that bastard behind bars. | 不让那家伙走出监狱 |
[12:29] | Talk to you a second? | 能谈谈吗 |
[12:31] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[12:31] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[12:33] | The whole time I was working, | 我刚才工作的时候 |
[12:33] | I didn’t worry about what Tara was doing with… | 塔拉和他的事完全没影响到我… |
[12:37] | him, which meant the first time in my life, | 也就是说 我人生第一次 |
[12:38] | I finished the billables in record time. | 打破了整理收费表时间的记录 |
[12:40] | And now you’re afraid to go home. | 可现在你却不敢回家了 |
[12:41] | I can’t help wondering what’s happening. | 我会忍不住去想这件事 |
[12:44] | Louis, have you ever heard of a jack story? | 路易 你听过那个千斤顶的故事吗 |
[12:47] | – No. – Well, it’s time you did. | -没有 -那你该听听 |
[12:50] | A man gets a flat tire on a country road. | 一个人在乡村公路上爆胎了 |
[12:53] | He sees a house in the distance. | 他看到远处有间房子 |
[12:55] | He walks up to the house, and along the way, | 他走向那栋房子 一边走 |
[12:56] | he starts thinking, “What if they don’t have a jack? | 他一边想 “他们要是没有千斤顶怎么办” |
[12:59] | “What if they have a jack, | “如果他们有 |
[13:00] | but they want to charge me for it, and if they do, | 却管我要钱 假如他们要钱 |
[13:01] | How much would they charge? | 会管我要多少 |
[13:02] | $100, $200, $1,000?” | 一百块 两百块还是一千块” |
[13:04] | – That’s bullshit. – Exactly. | -都是废话 -没错 |
[13:06] | So by the time the man gets to the house, | 他来到房子面前 |
[13:08] | rings the bell, and they answer the door, | 按了门铃 里面的人开了门 |
[13:09] | he tells them, “You know what? | 他却跟他们说 |
[13:11] | Keep your goddamn jack.” | “留着你那破千斤顶吧” |
[13:12] | – That’s brilliant. – So you get my point. | -真是机智 -明白我要说什么了吗 |
[13:16] | No. | 没有 |
[13:16] | Louis, you have no idea what’s going on in Tara’s mind, | 路易 你不知道塔拉的想法 |
[13:19] | so the best thing you can do is trust her. | 所以最好的办法就是信任她 |
[13:22] | Because if you don’t, I’m telling you, | 如果不信任她 我敢肯定 |
[13:24] | you’re gonna do something that you’ll regret | 你一定会作出 |
[13:26] | for the rest of your life. | 让你遗憾终身的事 |
[13:28] | All right, Donna. | 好吧 唐娜 |
[13:30] | I’ll wait for Tara to call. | 我等塔拉给我打电话 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 很好 |
[13:42] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[13:43] | Help me what, rat? | 你能干什么 叛徒 |
[13:45] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[13:46] | I said you ratted on your own roommate. | 我说你背叛了自己的室友 |
[13:50] | Word’s spreading, | 这事都传开了 |
[13:52] | and there’s going to come a time | 总有一天 |
[13:53] | when you need my protection, | 你也会需要我的保护 |
[13:55] | and I won’t be there. | 可我却不会管你的 |
[13:57] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[14:01] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:03] | It’s not nothing. You were threatening him. | 怎么会没事 你刚才在威胁他 |
[14:06] | You ever do it again without my say so, | 你再敢不经过我的许可这么做 |
[14:07] | you’ll regret the day you met me. | 我就让你后悔认识了我 |
[14:10] | Sorry, Frank. | 对不起 弗兰克 |
[14:15] | Don’t worry about it, kid. I got your back. | 别担心 小子 有我保护你 |
[14:18] | No, you don’t. | 你才不会 |
[14:20] | Everyone knows guards are the last one to find out anything. | 大家都知道狱警是最后知道这些事的 |
[14:24] | So if word were spreading, | 所以如果大家真知道了 |
[14:25] | I wouldn’t be finding out about it from him. | 也不可能是狱警来告诉我 |
[14:27] | He just did that because you told him to, | 他这么做是因为听命于你 |
[14:28] | because you want to remind me of what’s gonna happen | 因为你想提醒我如果哈维不把你弄出去 |
[14:30] | if Harvey lets you down. | 我会有什么后果 |
[14:33] | Well, then, I guess you got the message loud and clear. | 那我想你应该理解的很透彻了 |
[14:38] | Good luck to me on my hearing tomorrow. | 祝我明天听证会顺利吧 |
[14:49] | Did you do what I asked you to do? | 我让你办的事办了吗 |
[14:50] | – I did. – You better. | -办了 -那最好 |
[14:51] | Because if you don’t sound like a human being, | 因为如果你不说人话 |
[14:53] | you’re gonna be in here for another two years. | 那就得继续在这儿待两年 |
[14:56] | The hell is Cameron Dennis doing here? | 卡梅隆·丹尼斯来这儿干什么 |
[14:59] | You let me worry about him. | 他的事我来处理 |
[15:01] | Mr. Specter, please proceed. | 斯佩克特先生 请开始吧 |
[15:07] | Ladies and gentlemen of the board, | 听证席的女士们先生们 |
[15:08] | Mr. Gallo has served 12 years | 加洛先生已经服刑十二年 |
[15:11] | as an exemplary inmate. | 而且表现良好 |
[15:13] | We ask that you release him | 我们希望您能允许 |
[15:14] | so he can continue to live his life outside these walls. | 让他在监狱外继续他的生活 |
[15:18] | But before you decide on that, | 但在决定前 |
[15:20] | we think it’s best if you hear from him in his own words. | 请先听听他自己的陈述 |
[15:23] | You son of a bitch, what the hell is this? | 你个混蛋 这是什么 |
[15:25] | It’s an action on behalf of my client, Kevin Miller. | 这是代表我的委托人 凯文·米勒提出的动议 |
[15:28] | You abused your power when you went after him last year. | 你去年找他麻烦是滥用权力的行为 |
[15:30] | I didn’t abuse shit. | 我才没有滥用 |
[15:31] | I beg to differ. | 我不敢苟同 |
[15:33] | ‘Cause not only does Kevin live in New Jersey, | 因为凯文不仅住在新泽西 |
[15:34] | but his accident was there too, | 车祸也发生在那里 |
[15:36] | which means you were outside of your jurisdiction. | 也就是说你越权管了其他地域的事 |
[15:38] | You better rescind this suit, | 你最好撤回这个动议 |
[15:39] | because if they come after me– | 因为如果他们找我的麻烦 |
[15:40] | They’re not gonna come after you, Sean, | 他们不会找你麻烦的 肖恩 |
[15:41] | because I haven’t filed it yet. | 因为我还没有提出 |
[15:43] | And I’m not going to, as long as you agree to get Kevin out. | 我也不会提出 只要你同意救凯文出去 |
[15:48] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:48] | – I’m not gonna do that. – Why not? | -我不会这么做的 -为什么 |
[15:50] | ‘Cause I’m not gonna get held hostage | 因为我不会被 |
[15:51] | by the likes of you. | 你这种人威胁 |
[15:52] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, | 我想我想表达的是 |
[15:54] | I’m not denying the person I was | 我不能否认我的过去 |
[15:57] | or the things I did, | 和我干过的事 |
[15:58] | because I did those things. | 因为我确实干了 |
[16:01] | If I could go back and change what I did, | 如果我能回到过去改变那些事 |
[16:03] | I would, but I can’t. | 我一定会的 但我不能 |
[16:05] | What I can do is swear to you | 我能做的只是向你们发誓 |
[16:07] | that I will never go back to being that person again. | 我绝不会再成为过去的那个我 |
[16:11] | You crossed the line when you took Jill’s money. | 你要拿走吉尔的财产是你过分了 |
[16:13] | No, Mike, I didn’t, | 不 迈克 我没有 |
[16:14] | but I’m about to cross it now. | 但我现在打算过分一下了 |
[16:14] | You want to see abuse of power? | 你想知道什么是滥用权力是吗 |
[16:16] | Your deal is gone. | 你的协议没了 |
[16:17] | If there are no other statements– | 如果你的陈述做完了 |
[16:19] | Matter of fact, I would, uh, like to say a few words. | 其实 我有话要说 |
[16:22] | – And you are? – Cameron Dennis. | -你是哪位 -卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[16:23] | I was the district attorney at the time of Mr. Gallo’s trial. | 我是加洛先生一案当时的检察官 |
[16:27] | Mr. Chairman, | 主席先生 |
[16:28] | Mr. Dennis is about to play a tape | 丹尼斯先生要播放的录音带 |
[16:30] | from the original trial. | 是当时庭审的证据 |
[16:32] | It wasn’t admissible then, | 当时没有被承认 |
[16:33] | and it’s not admissible now. | 现在也无权被承认 |
[16:35] | No, Harvey, I’m going to read | 不 哈维 我是要读 |
[16:36] | the transcript of your own words | 加洛先生判刑听证会上 |
[16:38] | from Mr. Gallo’s sentencing hearing. | 你本人的原话记录 |
[16:41] | “Frank Gallo is the scum of the Earth. | 弗兰克·加洛就是个人渣 |
[16:43] | “He’s a sociopath who has no remorse | 他是一个对自己所犯之罪 |
[16:46] | “for the things he’s done, | 毫无悔过之心的疯子 |
[16:47] | and he is an animal who deserves to be locked up | 他是个应该因为他所犯下的罪行 |
[16:49] | for the rest of his miserable life.” | 被终身监禁的人 |
[16:51] | I gave you immunity for crimes you committed | 我给你的豁免权是免除你被抓前 |
[16:53] | before you got caught. | 所犯下的罪行 |
[16:54] | But your plea agreement says | 但你的认罪协议上称 |
[16:55] | you’ll never practice law again without a license. | 没有执照的情况下你绝不会再次行使律师权力 |
[16:57] | You’ve been practicing law in here, | 你现在就在监狱里行使着律师权力 |
[16:58] | which means that’s a crime | 所以这就是 |
[16:59] | that happened after you got caught. | 你被抓后的犯罪 |
[17:01] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[17:02] | Kevin and Jill both know that I’m not a lawyer. | 凯文和吉尔知道我不是律师 |
[17:04] | You know that and I know that, | 你清楚我也清楚 |
[17:06] | but if you fight it, | 但如果你要斗 |
[17:07] | I will argue it in court for the next two years. | 我就跟你在庭上斗两年 |
[17:09] | And if you don’t drop this thing, | 要是你不放弃这件事 |
[17:10] | you’ll be lucky if they let you out a day | 那么在你刑满前你要能提前出来一天 |
[17:11] | before you were supposed to get out anyway. | 那都是你走运 |
[17:15] | Mr. Chairman, I’m telling you, | 主席先生 我要说 |
[17:18] | Frank Gallo has changed. | 弗兰克·加洛改邪归正了 |
[17:19] | And I’m telling the board he hasn’t changed. | 我向听证席保证他没有 |
[17:21] | He’s just trying to blackmail you. | 他只是在勒索你 |
[17:23] | That’s a lie. | 谎话 |
[17:24] | Then take the stand and swear it’s not true. | 那你发誓这不是真的啊 |
[17:26] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[17:27] | Mr. Specter, this is a parole hearing, not a court of law, | 斯佩克特先生 这是保释听证会 不是法庭 |
[17:30] | but if there’s any truth to what he’s saying, | 但如果他说的话是真的 |
[17:31] | we need to know. | 你必须说出来 |
[17:34] | It’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[17:36] | Unfortunately, this body | 很不幸 今天的会议 |
[17:36] | doesn’t have the authority to swear you in, | 无权让你对这句话起誓 |
[17:38] | but I’m going to make sure that we will tomorrow. | 但我会确保明天的会议有这个权力 |
[17:42] | I’d like you to think long and hard about | 希望你能认真考虑 |
[17:43] | what you’re gonna say then, | 明天要说什么 |
[17:44] | because you’ll be saying it under oath. | 因为你必须为明天的话起誓 |
[17:54] | Mike, I need to tell you what just happened. | 迈克 我有事告诉你 |
[17:56] | I need to tell you what happened first. | 我得先告诉你我这边的事 |
[18:05] | Abuse of power? Are you nuts? | 滥用权力 你疯啦 |
[18:07] | It’s the only play I have. | 我别无选择 |
[18:08] | Your only play is to walk out of here | 你唯一的选择是等待释放证明 |
[18:09] | when your release comes through, | 然后离开这里 |
[18:11] | not threaten the guy who made that happen. | 不是威胁要释放你的人 |
[18:13] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[18:14] | Cahill is seizing their personal assets. | 卡荷尔要冻结他们的个人财产 |
[18:16] | Yeah, I don’t care if he takes their house apart | 他就是要一砖一砖拆了他们的房子 |
[18:18] | brick by brick. | 我也不在乎 |
[18:19] | Harvey, Kevin wouldn’t even be in here in the first place | 哈维 要不是卡荷尔凯文根本就 |
[18:20] | if it weren’t for Cahill. | 不会进来 |
[18:21] | No, Mike, Kevin wouldn’t be here | 不 迈克 凯文进来 |
[18:23] | if he had chosen to roll over on Sutter in the first place. | 是因为该告发萨特的时候他自己没这么做 |
[18:26] | And it’s a good thing he didn’t, | 而且多亏他没这么做 |
[18:27] | because you’d be stuck in here with Gallo | 否则你就得和加洛一起 |
[18:28] | for the next two years. | 被困在这儿两年了 |
[18:29] | I don’t care about Gallo. | 我不在意加洛 |
[18:30] | Well, you should, because he’s not out yet, | 你得在意一下 因为他还没出去 |
[18:32] | and if it’s up to Cameron Dennis, | 而且有卡梅隆·丹尼斯在 |
[18:34] | he’s not getting out. | 他恐怕出不去了 |
[18:38] | What? | 什么 |
[18:39] | Cameron got wind that I’m trying to get Gallo parole. | 卡梅隆听说了我给加洛争取保释的事 |
[18:42] | And now I got to think of something | 现在我得想办法 |
[18:44] | or perjure myself tomorrow, | 或者明天做伪证 |
[18:45] | or he’s gonna end up right back in here. | 否则他就得坐穿牢底了 |
[18:47] | Well, that’s even more reason why we can’t leave Kevin behind. | 那我们就更不能把凯文留在里面了 |
[18:50] | If Gallo doesn’t get out and I do, | 如果加洛出不去 我出去了 |
[18:51] | the first person he’s gonna go after is Kevin. | 他第一个要报复的就是凯文 |
[18:55] | And I didn’t sign on to get someone killed. | 我同意这件事时可不知道会有人被害死 |
[18:56] | No, you signed on to get yourself out. | 不 你同意的是让你自己出狱 |
[18:59] | Now if you don’t drop this suit, | 现在如果你不放弃这桩诉讼的话 |
[19:01] | Cahill’s gonna threaten to pull your deal. | 卡荷尔一定会威胁取消交易 |
[19:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:07] | He already did. | 他已经这么做了 |
[19:08] | Then why are we still having this conversation? | 那我们还这么讨论的意义何在 |
[19:10] | Because like I said, this is the only card | 因为我说了 我手上只剩下 |
[19:12] | I have left to play. | 这招可用了 |
[19:14] | So if you want me to drop this, | 所以如果你要我放弃这个 |
[19:15] | you get Cahill to do the right thing and get Kevin out. | 你要让卡荷尔秉持正义把凯文弄出去 |
[19:22] | I have to say, for someone who practices corporate law, | 我不得不说 作为一个主修公司法的律师 |
[19:24] | you know your way around an appeals court. | 你可以说是深谙上诉法院之道 |
[19:27] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[19:27] | but you’re not here to offer me a job as a prosecutor, | 但是你来这里的目的应该不是想招募我吧 |
[19:29] | you’re here to offer Leonard Bailey a deal. | 你是来给伦纳德·贝利交易机会的 |
[19:33] | – So let’s get to it. – Let’s face it. | -所以切入正题吧 -面对现实吧 |
[19:34] | You may have that affidavit from his original attorney, | 你或许拿到了他原律师的宣誓书 |
[19:37] | but you have no DNA, no alibi, | 然而你没有DNA 没有不在场证人 |
[19:39] | and I’m guess not a hell of a lot else. | 而且我猜其他证据你也根本没有 |
[19:42] | What I have, Larry, | 我有的 拉里 |
[19:43] | is a case that will embarrass you personally | 就是一个它每多拖一天 |
[19:45] | every day it drags on, | 你就越颜面扫地的案子 |
[19:46] | because you were the one that tried it in the first place. | 因为当初让它上庭的律师就是你 |
[19:49] | So give me a number, so I can get on with my day. | 所以赶紧给个刑期 别耽误我工作 |
[19:51] | Bailey does ten more years, and we all go home. | 贝利再蹲十年牢 我们皆大欢喜 |
[19:54] | When you say ten, you mean nine, | 你说十年 其实心理预期是九年吧 |
[19:55] | and we both know I can get you down to seven, | 而且你我都清楚我能压到七年 |
[19:57] | so let’s just say five. | 所以就五年吧 |
[19:59] | But I’ll tell you what. | 但是我这么说吧 |
[20:01] | You let my client walk right now, | 如果你让他现在就出狱的话 |
[20:03] | and you get your dream. | 你的梦想就能实现 |
[20:04] | We don’t open this case at all. | 我们可以不重开此案 |
[20:06] | No way. | 没门儿 |
[20:07] | Seven years, take it or leave it. | 七年刑期 爱要不要 |
[20:09] | Offer’s good 24 hours. | 24小时内给我答复 |
[20:10] | No, this is unacceptable. | 不 我们不能接受 |
[20:11] | Well, it’s the best you’re gonna do. | 这是你能得到的最好交易 |
[20:12] | No, the best I’m going to do | 不 最好的交易是让我的委托人 |
[20:14] | is get my client exonerated | 因为一个他没有犯下的罪行 |
[20:16] | from a crime he didn’t commit | 被无罪释放 |
[20:18] | and make you look like a fool. | 并让你颜面扫地 |
[20:19] | Then bring it on. | 那放马过来 |
[20:20] | But you’re legally obligated to present my offer to your client. | 但法律层面讲你必须把交易条件告知委托人 |
[20:24] | And remind him, if he loses again, | 并且提醒他 如果他这次再输 |
[20:27] | in 60 days his life is over. | 六十天后他就没命了 |
[20:35] | Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢 比尔 |
[20:36] | Sean, what’s going on with Mike’s deal? | 肖恩 迈克的交易怎么回事 |
[20:39] | Excuse me? | 啥 |
[20:41] | Why hasn’t it come through yet? | 它怎么还没有被批准 |
[20:42] | Oh, there must’ve been a mix-up in the paperwork. | 大概是文件处理过程耽搁了吧 |
[20:44] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[20:46] | You’re holding it up because he’s threatening to sue you. | 你把它延后了是因为他威胁说要告你 |
[20:48] | Oh, you’re right. I am. | 对 你说得没错 |
[20:50] | And if doesn’t drop this thing and agree to walk away, | 而且如果他不撤诉并答应不再搅和这事 |
[20:52] | I’m gonna dump his deal altogether. | 我就把他的交易作废 |
[20:54] | Sean, let his deal go through. | 肖恩 通过他的交易吧 |
[20:56] | Once he gets out, | 一旦他出狱 |
[20:57] | he’s not gonna follow through on this thing. | 他不会把这件事跟进到底的 |
[20:59] | “Oh, Sean, put down your gun. | 噢 肖恩 你别威胁他 |
[21:01] | “I promise Mike’ll put his down too. | 我保证迈克不威胁你 |
[21:03] | “And you can trust the both of us, | 而且我们的言辞值得信任 |
[21:05] | ’cause neither of us has ever lied to you before.” | 因为我们以前从来没对你撒过谎 |
[21:07] | If you didn’t trust us, | 如果你不信任我们 |
[21:08] | you never would’ve come to me in the first place. | 从一开始你就不会来找我 |
[21:10] | If I had known this is how it was going to end, | 如果我一早就知道结局如此 |
[21:12] | I never would have. | 我就不会找你们 |
[21:13] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[21:14] | We got you every goddamn thing you wanted. | 你要什么我们都他妈给你摆平了 |
[21:16] | I held up my end of the bargain, | 你们对我的要求我也做到了 |
[21:17] | not to mention the fact I gave immunity to Jill Miller | 更别提我还帮吉尔·米勒要到了豁免 |
[21:19] | when I didn’t have to. | 而我根本不用做到这个程度 |
[21:21] | Bullshit you didn’t have to. | 瞎扯淡你说你根本不用做到这个程度 |
[21:22] | She made your case, | 她帮你赢了案子 |
[21:23] | and Mike risked his life to get her for you. | 而且是迈克冒着生命危险帮你争取到她的 |
[21:26] | You had no problem asking me | 为了让我把那孩子弄出狱 |
[21:28] | to risk everything to get that kid out, | 你让我冒多大险眼都不眨一下 |
[21:30] | and I did it. | 而我也这么做了 |
[21:31] | And now that ungrateful son of a bitch | 现在你这个过河拆桥的混蛋 |
[21:32] | wants to bite the hand that feeds him, | 居然想反咬一口 |
[21:33] | I’m gonna take away his dinner | 我打算直接把他晚餐撤掉 |
[21:35] | and show him who his master is. | 告诉他谁才是他主子 |
[21:36] | Sean, please. | 肖恩 拜托你了 |
[21:38] | Gallo might not get out, | 加洛有可能要继续坐牢的 |
[21:40] | and Mike’s gonna be stuck in there with him. | 迈克就得陪着他坐穿牢底 |
[21:42] | Well, all the more reason he should put down his gun | 这更有理由让他不要再找我麻烦 |
[21:44] | and walk out that f—ing door. | 乖乖出狱了 |
[21:59] | Jessica, come in. | 杰西卡 进来吧 |
[22:00] | I’m sorry to drop by unannounced, | 抱歉我突然就这么过来了 |
[22:02] | but I need to talk to you. | 但是我有要事要和你谈 |
[22:03] | No, no, I’m sorry that I had to leave a little bit early. | 不不 我很抱歉是我早退了 |
[22:06] | I just wanted to get the place ready for when Mike gets home. | 我只是想在迈克回来前把家收拾好 |
[22:08] | Then I won’t take up much of your time. | 那我长话短说 |
[22:11] | They offered Leonard Bailey a deal. | 他们给了伦纳德·贝利一个交易 |
[22:14] | – How long? – Seven years. | -多长时间 -七年 |
[22:15] | But I can probably get them down to five. | 但是我也许能把刑期减到五年 |
[22:17] | Five more years for a crime he didn’t commit | 再为他没犯过的罪蹲多五年牢 |
[22:19] | doesn’t seem really fair. | 正义并没有得到伸张啊 |
[22:20] | And losing a retrial | 然而输掉一个二审 |
[22:22] | and dying in prison doesn’t seem fair either. | 最后横死狱中也不公平啊 |
[22:24] | – But we’re not gonna lose. – That’s not true. | -但我们并不一定会输 -不是的 |
[22:26] | There’s a good chance we will. | 我们有很大几率会输 |
[22:28] | – Jessica– – Rachel. | -杰西卡 -瑞秋 |
[22:30] | Juries are unpredictable. | 陪审团捉摸不定的 |
[22:32] | Even if they’d been told to disregard something, | 即使他们被要求无视之前的情况 |
[22:33] | they know he was convicted before. | 他们也心里清楚他曾经被判有罪过 |
[22:36] | This is a chance at getting his life back. | 这是一个让他能够死里逃生的机会 |
[22:39] | What kind of life are we talking about? | 那他劫后余生的生活又会是如何呢 |
[22:41] | He’s still going to be seen as a murderer | 他仍然会被看作是一个罪犯 |
[22:43] | even by the closest thing he has to a mother. | 甚至他最亲的母亲一样的人都会这么认为 |
[22:45] | I’m not gonna let him die for a crime he didn’t commit. | 那我也不能让他为一个不是他的罪行被杀 |
[22:48] | I don’t want to let him die either. | 我也不想让他死啊 |
[22:49] | I want to fight to get him out. | 我想争取救他出狱 |
[22:51] | And I don’t think you’ve been practicing law long enough | 然而我不认为你有足够的经验 |
[22:53] | to make that call. | 做出这个判断 |
[22:55] | Rachel, this is a win for him. | 瑞秋 这对他来说已经是胜利了 |
[22:57] | So get your mind right | 摆正心态 |
[22:59] | so that we can walk into that prison on the same page. | 我们到牢里必须统一论调 |
[23:08] | Harvey, unless you’re here to tell me | 哈维 除非你来这里是告诉我 |
[23:12] | you’ve come to your senses about this animal, | 你想通了释放这个畜生是不对的 |
[23:13] | this is gonna be a short conversation. | 否则我们没什么话说 |
[23:15] | I came here to show you this. | 我是来给你这个的 |
[23:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:18] | It’s a three-year surveillance agreement | 这是一份来自全国最好的 |
[23:20] | with the best detective agency in the state. | 侦探事务所的3年监视协议 |
[23:25] | And what makes you think just because you follow him, | 你凭什么认为仅仅由于你对他进行了监视 |
[23:27] | it’s gonna stop him from committing crimes? | 就能阻止他继续犯罪了呢 |
[23:29] | Cameron, I can’t have him in there with Mike. | 卡梅隆 我不能让他跟迈克待在同一座监狱 |
[23:31] | Well, from what I heard, Mike’s getting out. | 据我耳闻 迈克要出狱了 |
[23:33] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[23:34] | What do you mean, it’s not that simple? | 你这话什么意思 没那么简单 |
[23:38] | The SEC pulled some shady shit with Mike’s cellmate, | 证监会对迈克的狱友 也就是帮他脱狱的人 |
[23:41] | the same guy that helped get Mike out in the first place. | 耍了些阴险的手段 |
[23:44] | Now Mike’s been playing chicken with them, | 现在迈克在跟他们叫板 |
[23:46] | and if he doesn’t drop it, | 如果他不放弃 |
[23:48] | they’re not gonna let him out. | 他们是不会让他出狱的 |
[23:49] | Let me get this straight. | 让我先搞搞清楚 |
[23:51] | You want me to perjure myself | 你想让我作伪证 |
[23:52] | so you can put this monster on the street | 这样你就能把这个禽兽弄出监狱 |
[23:55] | because your sidekick wants to fight The Man? | 因为你的死党想要对抗当局 |
[23:58] | Don’t play that shit with me. | 别跟我玩这套 |
[24:00] | You’ve been crossing lines for years, | 你不守规矩这么多年了 |
[24:01] | and you didn’t lose a minute’s sleep over it. | 你连一分钟都没有失眠过 |
[24:03] | You’re damn right I didn’t, | 你说的对极了我没有 |
[24:04] | because I was doing it to put guys like Gallo away, | 因为我是为了把加洛这样的家伙关起来 |
[24:07] | not let them wander around at night | 而不是让他们晚上在外游荡 |
[24:09] | hoping some fat guy with a Polaroid | 仅仅指望某个拿着拍立得的胖子 |
[24:11] | is gonna keep him from murdering somebody else. | 确保他们不去谋杀其他人 |
[24:12] | And what if that person he was gonna be murdering was me? | 那如果他要谋杀的那个人是我呢 |
[24:16] | Because Mike is to me | 因为迈克对于我来说 |
[24:17] | what I used to be to you. | 就是你眼中曾经的我 |
[24:20] | Then convince him to do the right thing | 那就说服他去做正确的事 |
[24:23] | like you tried to do once with me. | 就像你曾经说服我一样 |
[24:25] | Because, Harvey, | 因为 哈维 |
[24:26] | you know what you’re doing with Gallo is wrong. | 你知道你为加洛做的事是错的 |
[24:42] | You’re not gonna believe this, | 你不会相信这事的 |
[24:43] | but I got Rachel on the phone for you. | 但瑞秋打来找你了 |
[24:45] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[24:46] | She had my number from the other night, | 她那天晚上拿到了我的号码 |
[24:47] | and she wants to talk to you. | 她想跟你聊聊 |
[24:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:51] | And Mike, if you’re staying in here for me, | 还有迈克 如果你是为了我留在这里 |
[24:54] | don’t do it. | 别这么做 |
[25:02] | God, I can’t wait to see you. | 上帝啊 我等不及想见你了 |
[25:04] | I can’t wait to see you either. | 我也等不及想见你了 |
[25:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:08] | Yeah, I, um– | 是的 我 |
[25:10] | I just wanted to talk to you about my death row client. | 我只是想跟你聊聊我那个死刑委托人 |
[25:13] | How can I help? | 要我怎么帮忙 |
[25:15] | They offered us a deal | 他们给我们提供了一份协议 |
[25:16] | for him to get out in five years, | 让他在5年后出狱 |
[25:18] | and Jessica wants to take it. | 杰西卡想接下来 |
[25:20] | But I want to fight for him. | 但我想为他搏一下 |
[25:23] | Let me guess, she wants to present a united front. | 让我猜猜 她想统一战线 |
[25:25] | She does. | 是的 |
[25:27] | Well, I’m not sure how I can help you | 我不确定我还能怎么帮你 |
[25:29] | other than to tell you to follow your gut. | 我想我只能告诉你相信自己 |
[25:32] | You can help me understand what it’s like to be in prison. | 你可以让我理解坐牢是种怎样的体验 |
[25:42] | You better be convincing out there. | 你最好表现得令人信服 |
[25:43] | Gallo, I’m about to sell my soul | 加洛 为了让我们之间扯平 |
[25:45] | to make us even, | 我都要出卖自己的灵魂了 |
[25:46] | so sit down, shut up, | 所以你给我坐下 闭嘴 |
[25:48] | and make sure that after today, | 以及确保今天之后 |
[25:49] | I never see your face again. | 我再也看不到你这张脸 |
[25:51] | Mr. Specter. | 斯佩克特先生 |
[25:52] | Are you ready to be sworn in? | 你准备好宣誓了吗 |
[25:55] | Ladies and gentlemen of the board, | 假释委员会的各位女士们先生们 |
[25:56] | before Mr. Specter testifies, | 在斯佩克特先生发表证词之前 |
[25:58] | I’d like to present Michael Ross | 我想代表当局 |
[26:00] | as a witness on behalf of the state. | 引入迈克尔·罗斯作为证人 |
[26:02] | Mr. Chairman, this hearing was called | 主席先生 这次听证会被召集的原因是 |
[26:04] | so that I could– | 以便我能 |
[26:04] | You’ll get your chance, Mr. Specter. | 你会有机会发表意见的 斯佩克特先生 |
[26:06] | I’d like to hear what the young man has to say. | 我想听听这位年轻人想说点什么 |
[26:10] | I can have him sworn in. | 我可以让他宣誓 |
[26:12] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[26:14] | Mr. Ross, you are an inmate here at Danbury, | 罗斯先生 你是丹伯里联邦监狱的一位犯人 |
[26:16] | is that correct? | 这个说法正确吗 |
[26:17] | Yes, I’m serving a two-year sentence | 是的 我因为无证从事律师执业 |
[26:19] | for practicing law without a license. | 正在服两年的刑期 |
[26:21] | And what firm did you work at? | 你此前在哪家律所工作 |
[26:23] | I worked for Mr. Specter. | 我为斯佩克特先生工作 |
[26:25] | Are you aware that Mr. Specter | 你知道最初就是斯佩克特先生 |
[26:27] | originally prosecuted Frank Gallo? | 起诉的弗兰克·加洛吗 |
[26:29] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我知道 |
[26:30] | And who made you aware of it? | 是谁告诉你这件事的 |
[26:33] | Frank Gallo did. | 弗兰克·加洛 |
[26:34] | He just mentioned something in passing? | 他是随便顺带提起了这事吗 |
[26:37] | No. | 不 |
[26:39] | No, on my first night here, | 不是 我来这的第一晚 |
[26:40] | Mr. Gallo bribed a guard | 加洛先生贿赂了一位狱警 |
[26:41] | so that he could get into my cell, | 这样他就能到我牢房里来 |
[26:42] | and then he pretended to be my roommate. | 然后他假装是我同监室的狱友 |
[26:44] | And after getting me to trust him, | 在获得我的信任之后 |
[26:46] | he told me that he had been trying | 他才告诉我说从他坐牢 |
[26:47] | to get revenge on Harvey Specter | 第一天起他就一直在想办法 |
[26:49] | since the day he’d been put away. | 向哈维·斯佩克特复仇 |
[26:50] | Then he told me that now he was gonna get revenge on Harvey | 然后他告诉我他现在要通过找我麻烦 |
[26:53] | by coming after me. | 来向哈维复仇 |
[26:54] | Was it clear to you what he meant by “coming after you”? | 你清楚他说的”找你麻烦”是什么意思吗 |
[26:58] | He said he would kill me. | 他说他要杀了我 |
[27:00] | In fact, he tried to shiv me the second night, | 事实上 第二天晚上他就拿刀来杀我 |
[27:01] | but a guard stopped him. | 但被一位狱警阻止了 |
[27:04] | Just one more question. | 再问一个问题 |
[27:06] | Was Mr. Specter aware of these threats? | 斯佩克特知道你受到的这些威胁吗 |
[27:09] | Of course he was. | 他当然知道 |
[27:12] | Why else do you think he’s been trying to get Gallo parole? | 不然你觉得他为什么想保释加洛 |
[27:16] | Thank you, Mr. Ross. | 谢谢 罗斯先生 |
[27:19] | Mr. Specter, are you prepared | 斯佩克特先生 你准备宣誓 |
[27:21] | to refute this testimony under oath? | 驳回这些证词吗 |
[27:24] | No, Your Honor. | 不 法官大人 |
[27:26] | I’m not. | 我不准备 |
[27:28] | We’ll take a five-minute recess. | 休庭5分钟 |
[27:32] | You did this. | 你是故意的 |
[27:33] | You were in on it with him the whole time. | 你一直都跟他串通一气 |
[27:35] | You’re right. I did. | 你说对了 我是故意的 |
[27:38] | So you come after me, not him. | 所以你有事冲着我来 别找他麻烦 |
[27:40] | I’m coming after both of you, | 我会冲着你们两个来 |
[27:41] | but I’m coming after him sooner. | 但我会先找他麻烦 |
[27:43] | Hey, you can’t hide from me. | 你躲不过我的 |
[27:45] | Oh, I don’t need to hide from you, | 我不需要躲你 |
[27:47] | ’cause it turns out I’m getting out today. | 因为我今天就要出狱了 |
[27:49] | And there’s nothing you can do about it. | 对此你无能为力 |
[27:58] | Five years is still a long time. | 5年还是挺长一段时间 |
[28:00] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[28:02] | But then you walk out of here a free man. | 但你出狱之后就自由了 |
[28:03] | A free man, but not an innocent one. | 自由了 但并不是无辜的 |
[28:05] | You’re still innocent, Leonard, | 你仍然是无辜的 伦纳德 |
[28:07] | whether the world sees it that way or not. | 不管这个世界怎么看 |
[28:08] | But if the world thinks I’m a convicted murderer, | 但如果整个世界都认为我是个有罪的杀人犯 |
[28:11] | then I might as well die in here, | 那还不如让我死在这里 |
[28:13] | because there’s not gonna be a life out there for me anyway. | 因为外面根本没有我的容身之地 |
[28:16] | No one said it was going to be easy. | 没人说过那很轻松 |
[28:18] | But there’s no point in dying for a crime | 但为你没犯过的罪而死 |
[28:20] | you didn’t commit. | 是毫无意义的 |
[28:21] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你没搞明白 |
[28:22] | I’m not doing this just to stay alive. | 我做这件事不是为了活下去 |
[28:25] | I’m doing this so one day I can knock on my kid’s door, | 我是为了有一天当我敲开我孩子的家门 |
[28:28] | and they’ll know their father is an innocent man. | 他们能知道他们的爸爸是无辜的 |
[28:31] | If I take this deal, that’s never gonna happen. | 若我接受这个交易 这个愿望就没法实现了 |
[28:34] | If you don’t take it, | 如果你不接受 |
[28:35] | it may never happen either. | 它也很可能没法实现 |
[28:39] | You’re pretty quiet. What do you think? | 你今天话很少 你怎么看 |
[28:43] | I–I think that Jessica | 我认为 |
[28:44] | has a lot more experience than I do. | 杰西卡比我更有经验 |
[28:46] | That’s not what I asked you. | 我没问你这个 |
[28:50] | I want to know what you think I should do. | 我想知道你认为我该做什么 |
[28:52] | Leonard, the odds of you getting out– | 伦纳德 你出去的可能性 |
[28:53] | I said I want to know what she thinks. | 我说了我想听她的想法 |
[29:03] | I think you should fight. | 我觉得你该继续抗争 |
[29:06] | Then that’s what I’m going to do. | 那我就这么做 |
[29:13] | Goddamn it, I said we need to be on the same page. | 该死 我说过我们要站在统一口径的 |
[29:15] | He asked me what I thought. | 他问我怎么想 |
[29:17] | I’m not gonna lie to him. | 我不能对他撒谎 |
[29:18] | I never would’ve thought Robert Zane’s daughter | 我真没想到罗伯特·赞恩的女儿 |
[29:20] | would be so naive. | 会这么天真 |
[29:21] | Naive? | 天真 |
[29:23] | I was actually starting to believe | 我刚开始要相信 |
[29:24] | that you cared about this case, | 你是真的在乎这个案子 |
[29:26] | but the only thing that you care about | 但你唯一关心的就是 |
[29:27] | is putting it to bed as quickly as possible. | 把它赶紧了结 |
[29:30] | How dare you? | 你还真敢说啊 |
[29:31] | Playing the odds isn’t the same as not caring. | 权衡利弊不等于不关心 |
[29:33] | Maybe not, but Jessica, | 也许是这样 但杰西卡 |
[29:35] | I have watched you my whole career, | 从我工作开始就一直在你身边 |
[29:36] | and this is the first time that you’ve ever | 这是第一次在面对战斗时 |
[29:37] | backed away from a fight. | 你选择逃避 |
[29:39] | That’s because you’ve never seen me fight | 那是因为你从来没有看到过 |
[29:40] | when someone’s life is on the line. | 我为某个命悬一线的人战斗 |
[29:42] | -You– – That’s right. | -你 -没错 |
[29:44] | I was in a situation like this once before. | 我以前也遇到过这种情况 |
[29:46] | I did what you want me to do now. | 我当时的做法和你现在希望的一样 |
[29:49] | We lost, and it ripped me to shreds. | 结果我们输了 那件事让我痛彻心扉 |
[29:51] | So when I tell you I have a lot more experience than you, | 所以当我告诉你我的经验远比你多时 |
[29:55] | believe it. | 你要相信我 |
[29:58] | Jessica, I’m sorry… | 杰西卡 我很遗憾 |
[30:01] | that you lost a case like this before. | 你之前输过一个这样的案子 |
[30:05] | But the way to help Leonard is not to convince him | 但要帮助伦纳德不该是去说服他 |
[30:07] | to take some deal that he can’t live with. | 接受一个让他活着也了无意义的交易 |
[30:08] | It is to fight to give him something worth living for. | 而是应该去争取他愿意为之活下去的东西 |
[30:24] | What the hell did you do? | 你都干了些什么 |
[30:25] | I did what I said I’d do. | 我只是说到做到 |
[30:26] | I kept that animal behind bars. | 我要让那个禽兽继续待在牢里 |
[30:28] | I’m talking about Mike. | 我说的是迈克 |
[30:30] | You cut a deal with him, didn’t you? | 你跟他达成了交易 对吧 |
[30:31] | No, Harvey, he cut a deal with me. | 不是 哈维 是他和我达成了交易 |
[30:34] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[30:35] | After you told him I was involved with this thing, | 你告诉他我也卷入其中之后 |
[30:37] | he called me and asked if I could do something | 他就给我打电话问我能不能 |
[30:38] | about his friend Kevin. | 帮帮他的朋友 |
[30:39] | I said I’d look into it, | 我说我会想想办法 |
[30:40] | but he’d have to do something for me. | 但要他替我做件事 |
[30:42] | And so you made some bullshit promise with him | 所以你就胡乱承诺 |
[30:44] | in exchange for doing that. | 骗他这么做 |
[30:45] | It wasn’t bullshit. | 我没乱说 |
[30:46] | I don’t work for the SEC, Harvey. | 我不替美国证监会工作 哈维 |
[30:49] | I put away real criminals. | 我把真正的罪犯送进监狱 |
[30:50] | And the person who put away Kevin Miller | 这个把凯文·米勒送进监狱的人 |
[30:52] | knows that it’s worth it to let a drunk driver out, | 知道只要能把一个谋杀犯关在监狱里 |
[30:54] | as long as it means keeping a murderer in. | 去释放一个酒驾司机还是值得的 |
[30:56] | And to hell with what happens to Mike. | 然后就不管迈克会怎么样了是吗 |
[30:59] | Hey, he went in there with his eyes wide open, | 他做这件事的时候就知道后果 |
[31:01] | and Gallo can’t do anything to him anyway, | 而且加洛根本没法对他下手 |
[31:03] | because he’s getting out tonight. | 因为他今晚就出来了 |
[31:04] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不懂是吗 |
[31:05] | Mike’s not gonna be safe tonight | 迈克今晚就不安全 |
[31:06] | or any other night, because Gallo can get to him | 以后也不会了 因为加洛不管在不在牢里 |
[31:08] | whether he’s behind bars or not. | 都能找上他 |
[31:10] | Well, like I said, Harvey, | 就像我说的 哈维 |
[31:12] | he knew what he was getting into, | 他自己本来就清楚后果 |
[31:13] | and he came to me. | 但他还是找了我 |
[31:20] | Hey, where you been all day? | 你一整天都去哪了 |
[31:25] | Been doing what I said I was gonna do. | 履行我的诺言 |
[31:27] | I’m getting you out. | 我要把你弄出去 |
[31:29] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[31:30] | Do I look like I’m kidding? | 我看起来像是开玩笑吗 |
[31:33] | So take that phone of yours, call Jill, | 那就拿起电话 打给吉尔 |
[31:34] | and tell her you’re coming home– | 告诉她你马上就回家了 |
[31:36] | tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[31:37] | I don’t believe it. | 我都不敢相信 |
[31:38] | You really did that for me? | 你真的把我弄出狱了 |
[31:40] | I did. | 是的 |
[31:42] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[31:45] | I’m getting out with you. | 我和你一起走 |
[31:55] | What? | 什么 |
[31:57] | I just can’t believe I’m gonna be tucking my kids | 我只是不敢相信我今晚就能给孩子盖被子 |
[31:59] | into bed tonight. | 哄他们上床睡觉 |
[32:01] | I can’t believe I’m gonna see Rachel. | 我不敢相信我就要见到瑞秋了 |
[32:05] | I can’t thank you enough, Mike. | 我真的不胜感激 迈克 |
[32:10] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[32:12] | It’s about time. | 也是够慢的 |
[32:13] | Not you, Ross. Just Miller. | 没有你 罗斯 只有米勒 |
[32:16] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[32:17] | I’m getting out too. | 我也要出去的 |
[32:19] | I’m following orders, and my orders are to bring him out. | 我在服从命令 我得到的命令就是带他出去 |
[32:22] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[32:24] | You did this. | 这是你干的 |
[32:26] | I didn’t do shit. | 我什么都没干 |
[32:27] | But I sure as hell am gonna take advantage of it. | 但我绝对会好好利用下这个机会的 |
[32:32] | I’m not leaving without Mike. | 迈克不走我也不走 |
[32:34] | Yeah, you are. | 你必须走 |
[32:36] | And I don’t care if I have to drag your ass | 而且我不管是不是得亲手把你从这 |
[32:38] | out of here myself. | 一路拖出去 |
[32:39] | You’re leaving right now. | 你现在就得走 |
[32:43] | Harvey, good, you’re here. | 哈维 很好 你来了 |
[32:44] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[32:45] | You said you’d reinstate the deal | 你说如果迈克撤诉 |
[32:46] | if Mike dropped his suit. | 你就恢复交易 |
[32:47] | – And I did. – Bullshit. | -我做到了 -胡说 |
[32:48] | You pulled his deal, and now he’s in there all alone. | 你撤销他的交易 现在他一个人在牢里 |
[32:51] | Now if you don’t pick up the phone– | 要是你现在不拿起电话 |
[32:51] | Harvey, I didn’t pull anything. | 哈维 我没撤销什么交易 |
[32:54] | – What? – Mike called me. | -什么 -迈克打给我 |
[32:56] | He told me to hold off his paperwork | 他让我把他的文书工作推迟 |
[32:57] | until tomorrow morning. | 直到明天早晨 |
[32:58] | Why the hell would he do that, Sean? | 那他为什么要那么做呢 肖恩 |
[33:00] | Because he has a plan, and he didn’t want you to know. | 因为他有个计划 而且不希望你知道 |
[33:02] | I don’t care what his plan is. You– | 我不在乎他的计划是什么 你 |
[33:04] | Listen, he doesn’t want you to know, because he didn’t | 听着 他不想你知道 是因为他不希望 |
[33:05] | want you to stop it, and now that you can’t, | 你阻止他 现在你已经无法阻止他了 |
[33:07] | he’s gonna need our help to bring it home. | 所以我们得一起帮他搞定这件事 |
[33:26] | Thanks, Jimbo. | 谢谢你 金波 |
[33:28] | Why don’t you go ahead and give me and Mike here | 能不能麻烦你 我想和迈克 |
[33:29] | a little privacy? | 单独谈谈 |
[33:35] | What do you want, Gallo? | 你想怎样 加洛 |
[33:36] | That’s a stupid question | 你在我的假释听证会上 |
[33:37] | after what you pulled at my parole hearing. | 说了那些话后 现在居然还问我想干嘛 |
[33:39] | – You didn’t deserve to get out. – Neither did you. | -你不应该被假释 -你也一样 |
[33:42] | And now you’re not gonna. | 而且你现在没机会了 |
[33:44] | What, you’re gonna kill me in this cell? | 怎么 你要让我死在牢房里吗 |
[33:47] | There are guards out there. | 外面有警卫 |
[33:49] | It just doesn’t sink in for you, does it? | 你还是不明白 是么 |
[33:51] | Those guards out there work for me. | 那些警卫都是我的人 |
[33:54] | See, Mike, I wasn’t gonna let what happened last time | 懂吗 迈克 我不会让上次的事情 |
[33:56] | happen this time. | 再次重演 |
[33:57] | No one’s gonna come run helping you at the last second, | 这次不会再有人在最后一刻来救你了 |
[34:00] | because they’re all locked up tight in their bunks. | 因为他们都被关在狱室里 |
[34:03] | And irony of ironies, | 讽刺的是 |
[34:05] | because of some prisoners’ rights lawsuit way back when, | 因为很久以前的什么罪犯人权诉讼 |
[34:08] | there are no cameras in cells. | 所以牢房内都没有监控 |
[34:10] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[34:11] | No, the time for waiting is done. | 等待已经结束了 |
[34:15] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[34:16] | I meant, don’t you want to hear about the camera that’s in here? | 你难道不想知道这里有监控吗 |
[34:19] | – Bullshit. – Smile, you son of a bitch. | -胡说 -笑一个 混蛋 |
[34:22] | No! | 不 |
[34:25] | You did not keep yourself in here just to do this. | 你不会留下来就是为了这个吧 |
[34:27] | Yeah, Frank, I did. | 是的 弗兰克 就是为了这个 |
[34:28] | And now all those guards that aren’t in your pocket– | 现在 那些没被你收买的警卫 |
[34:30] | they’re watching this right now. | 都在看着呢 |
[34:32] | And it’s 60 feet from that guard station to this cell, | 警卫站离这间牢房六十英尺 |
[34:34] | so if I calculated correctly, | 如果我算的没错的话 |
[34:36] | they’ve got Jimbo in cuffs, | 他们已经铐住了金波 |
[34:37] | and they’re gonna be opening that door right now. | 现在应该来开门了 |
[34:41] | Drop that knife and step back, Gallo. | 放下刀 退后 加洛 |
[34:43] | Oh, you piece of shit! | 你这个垃圾 |
[34:45] | Doesn’t change anything. | 你还是死定了 |
[34:46] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ll see about that. | 呵呵 咱们走着瞧 |
[35:06] | Louis? | 路易 |
[35:09] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[35:11] | I’ve never seen how beautiful it is in here at night. | 我从来没发现这里晚上原来这么美 |
[35:15] | Beautiful. | 美吗 |
[35:16] | I want to tell you what happened. | 我想跟你说说今天的事 |
[35:21] | Please. | 请说 |
[35:22] | The reason Joshua came to town | 约书亚之所以会来 |
[35:24] | is that I told him about you– | 是因为我告诉了他你的事 |
[35:26] | about us. | 我们的事 |
[35:29] | So did you break up with him? | 所以你和他分手了吗 |
[35:32] | Louis, he asked me to marry him. | 路易 他向我求婚了 |
[35:37] | And what’d you say? | 你的回答呢 |
[35:47] | I told him… | 我跟他说 |
[35:49] | I couldn’t marry him | 我不能嫁给他 |
[35:51] | while I felt this way about another man. | 因为我对另一个男人有着特殊的感觉 |
[35:55] | So where does that leave us? | 所以我们现在怎么样了 |
[35:58] | I hope it leaves us where you want us to be. | 我希望应该是你想要的那样了 |
[36:03] | It does. | 是的 |
[36:06] | It absolutely does. | 完美 |
[36:16] | You here to bring me bread and water? | 你是来给我送面包和水的吗 |
[36:18] | If it was up to me, I’d let you starve. | 要我说了算 我会让你饿着 |
[36:21] | Let me guess: you’re here to tell me how much time | 我猜 你是来告诉我他们又要 |
[36:24] | they’re tacking onto my sentence. | 给我加多少刑期的 |
[36:26] | Well, it doesn’t matter how much. | 但我不在乎 |
[36:28] | ‘Cause I’m gonna get to him, | 因为我还是能报复他 |
[36:30] | and I’m gonna get to you. | 也能报复你 |
[36:32] | Sorry, Frank, but you’re not getting anything | 抱歉 弗兰克 但是我们没有要给你 |
[36:34] | tacked onto your sentence. | 加刑期 |
[36:36] | Your parting gift is going back to the maximum security hellhole | 给你的离别礼物 是让你回你来的地方去 |
[36:40] | you came from. | 最高监管监狱 |
[36:44] | No way. | 不可能 |
[36:45] | You don’t have the power to make that happen. | 你没权力这么做 |
[36:47] | You’re right, I don’t. | 是的 我没权力 |
[36:49] | But my friend at the SEC sure does. | 但是我证监会的朋友可以 |
[36:53] | Why are you so upset, Frank? | 你为什么这么不开心呢 弗兰克 |
[36:54] | Does it have anything to do with the fact | 是不是因为 |
[36:55] | that every inmate in there | 那里的犯人都知道 |
[36:57] | knows that you’re an informant, | 你做了线人 |
[36:59] | and you’ll be lucky to make it through your first night? | 而你能活过第一晚 就算走大运了 |
[37:03] | You think I’m afraid? | 你觉得我怕吗 |
[37:05] | I think you’re shitting in your pants right now, | 我觉得你现在肯定屎都吓出来了 |
[37:07] | which is why I think you’ll be interested | 所以我觉得你应该会对第二个选择 |
[37:09] | in what’s behind door number two. | 很有兴趣 |
[37:12] | You stay here at Danbury, | 那就是你安分待在丹伯里监狱 |
[37:14] | you do five more years, | 就再蹲个五年 |
[37:15] | and if Mike so much as gets a pebble in his shoe, | 哪怕迈克只是过得有一点不舒服 |
[37:18] | you go back to door number one. | 你就只剩第一种选择了 |
[37:21] | I’ll take that hatred in your face as a yes, | 我就当你这一脸愤恨是答应了 |
[37:25] | ’cause it’s the same look you had | 因为你现在跟我上次把你送进来时候 |
[37:26] | the last time I put you away. | 表情一模一样 |
[37:46] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[37:48] | Where’s Rachel? | 瑞秋呢 |
[37:49] | I’m just here to tell you you’re about to get a visitor. | 我是来跟你说有人要来看你了 |
[37:52] | You convinced my aunt to come see me? | 你说服了我阿姨来看我吗 |
[37:53] | No, I couldn’t convince her. | 没有 我没能说服她 |
[37:55] | But I was able to track down your daughter. | 但我找到了你的女儿 |
[37:58] | What? | 什么 |
[38:00] | You heard right. | 你没听错 |
[38:01] | Maya’s right outside. | 玛雅就在外面 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna need a moment. | 我需要静静 |
[38:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:14] | I know you only did this so she’ll tell me to take the deal, | 我知道你这么做只是为了让她劝我接受协议 |
[38:17] | but thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[38:20] | Leonard, she doesn’t even know about the deal. | 伦纳德 她根本不知道协议的事 |
[38:24] | Then what’d you tell her to get her to come? | 那你是怎么说服她来的 |
[38:26] | I told her we found new evidence that her father | 我跟她说我们发现了新的证据 |
[38:28] | is an innocent man. | 可以证明她父亲的清白 |
[38:29] | And she should hear it from you | 而她应该在我们上庭前 |
[38:31] | before we go to court to prove it. | 先听你亲口告诉她 |
[38:33] | So you do think I’m doing the right thing? | 所以你真的觉得我做的是对的 |
[38:35] | Honestly, I don’t know if you are or you’re not. | 说实话 我并不是很清楚 |
[38:39] | But what I do know is, when you care about someone, | 但我知道的是 如果真的在乎某个人 |
[38:41] | you have their back either way. | 无论如何你都会支持他 |
[38:46] | You’re ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:55] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[39:00] | Hi, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[39:02] | Hey, sweetheart. | 宝贝儿 |
[39:36] | Did it work? | 成了吗 |
[39:38] | It worked. | 成了 |
[39:43] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[39:46] | We did. | 做到了 |
[39:50] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[39:52] | Oh, one more thing, | 对了 还有件事 |
[39:54] | someone couldn’t wait for you to get home. | 有人等不及你回家了 |