时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – Tell Harvey how you feel. – What? | -告诉哈维你的感受 -什么 |
[00:10] | If you don’t tell him that soon, | 如果你不尽快告诉他 |
[00:11] | you might lose the chance to tell him at all. | 也许就永远没有机会了 |
[00:13] | I understand why you go after the unattainable woman. | 我理解你为什么追求追不到的女人了 |
[00:16] | You are titillated by what you cannot have. | 你对无法拥有的东西有欲望 |
[00:18] | But I can have her, Doc. | 但我能拥有他 医生 |
[00:20] | Only if you choose to be the bad boy. | 但你必须选择做坏小子 |
[00:22] | What if I want to be the bad boy? | 要是我想当坏小子呢 |
[00:24] | I am happy to say, my friend, | 我会很高兴的说 朋友 |
[00:26] | we both know that is not you. | 我们都清楚你不是那样的人 |
[00:28] | Paula said she doesn’t think we’d survive | 宝拉说她觉得我们继续共事 |
[00:30] | if you and I keep working together. | 恋情是无法长久的 |
[00:31] | I want to stay here in the position that I fought to get | 我想留在这个我努力争取来的 |
[00:34] | and that I love and that I know I deserve. | 我热爱的 我知道我值得的岗位上 |
[00:36] | – You let Donna go. – She left her letter | -你让唐娜走了 -她把她的辞职信 |
[00:38] | of resignation on my desk. | 放在了我桌上 |
[00:40] | – I’m sorry, Harvey. – You didn’t make me do it. | -对不起 哈维 -这件事不是你逼我做的 |
[00:42] | I chose to, and now I’m choosing to undo it. | 是我的选择 现在我选择收回决定 |
[00:45] | – Are you okay? – Will you come back? | -你没事吧 -你会回来吗 |
[00:48] | – Yes. – Then I’m okay. | -会 -那我就没事 |
[00:50] | The Dean of Admissions is coming to check on your work | 明晚招生处主任会去你办公室 |
[00:52] | tomorrow night, Miss Sazs. | 检查工作 塞兹小姐 |
[00:54] | You mean Dean Hans von Schlongenhammer? | 你是说汉斯·冯·斯洛根铁锤主任 |
[00:56] | You’re going to get a hammer from the schlongen. | 你就等着斯洛根的铁锤吧 |
[00:58] | Louis, this is my fiancé, Zander. | 路易 这是我未婚夫 詹德 |
[01:01] | Hey. | 你好 |
[01:03] | – What’d you see in him? – I know. | -你看上他什么了 -就是说啊 |
[01:11] | Louis, we’ve been here for 35 minutes, | 路易 我们已经坐了35分钟了 |
[01:14] | and you’ve barely said a word. | 你几乎一言不发 |
[01:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:18] | All right, you want to know the truth? | 好吧 你想知道真相吗 |
[01:21] | Last time I saw you, you said I’m not the bad boy. | 上次我见你时 你说我不是坏小子 |
[01:24] | But I thought, “You know, why not? | 但我想 “凭什么呢 |
[01:27] | Why can’t Louis Litt be the bad boy just this once?” | 为什么路易·利特不能做一次坏小子呢” |
[01:29] | I see, so you continued your affair with Sheila. | 好吧 那么你继续了跟希拉的地下恋情 |
[01:32] | And it was great. I mean, I had the girl. | 而且很棒 我有心爱的女人 |
[01:34] | I had the confidence. | 我有自信 |
[01:36] | But then when I went to meet her… | 但然后我去见她 |
[01:40] | – He was there. – He? | -他也在 -他 |
[01:42] | The shithead that’s she’s marrying, Zander Fu– Face. | 她要嫁的那个混蛋 詹德·混蛋 |
[01:44] | And how did seeing him make you feel? | 见到他让你有什么感觉 |
[01:46] | How the hell do you think it made me feel? | 你觉得我能有什么感觉 |
[01:47] | It made me feel like someone was ripping my heart out, | 让我觉得好像有人扯出了我的心脏 |
[01:49] | shredding it to pieces, and lighting it on fire | 把它碎成渣 然后当着我的面 |
[01:51] | right in front of me. | 一把火烧了 |
[01:52] | – Good. – Good? | -很好 -好 |
[01:54] | Did you not hear what I just said? | 你没听到我刚刚说的话吗 |
[01:55] | You want me to say it again in German? | 你要我再用德语重复一遍吗 |
[01:57] | I heard you, Louis. | 我听到了 路易 |
[02:00] | I said good | 我说好 |
[02:01] | because you may have fooled yourself | 因为你虽然骗自己 |
[02:02] | into believing there was some future | 相信你和希拉 |
[02:05] | between you and Sheila. | 还有未来 |
[02:06] | But coming face-to-face with this Zander | 但直面这个詹德 |
[02:08] | means you can now face the truth. | 让你现在可以面对现实了 |
[02:10] | What truth is that? | 什么现实 |
[02:12] | That if you do not end this, | 如果你不结束这场恋情 |
[02:13] | that terrible feeling you had last night | 你昨晚的那种恶劣感受 |
[02:15] | will only continue to grow. | 只会进一步加深 |
[02:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:27] | It’s time to let her go. | 我该对她放手了 |
[02:34] | – Judge Ralls? – You remember me. | -劳斯法官 -你记得我 |
[02:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:37] | You treated me fairly during my trial. | 你在我庭审时对我很公平 |
[02:39] | – I’ll never forget that. – Good. | -我绝不会忘记 -很好 |
[02:41] | Because I’m not just here by accident. | 因为我不是碰巧出现的 |
[02:46] | You’re being accused of overturning a verdict | 你被控为个人私利推翻 |
[02:48] | for personal gain. | 一个判决 |
[02:49] | And if I lose, it could cost me my judgeship. | 如果我输了 就可能失去工作 |
[02:52] | Forgive me for asking, but why exactly | 请原谅我问 但你为什么 |
[02:53] | are you coming to me with this? | 选择找我接这个案子 |
[02:55] | Because you’re a hell of a lawyer. | 因为你是个好律师 |
[02:57] | And like you said, I always treated you | 就像你说的 你庭审期间 |
[02:58] | – fairly during your trial. – Bullshit. | -我一直对你很公平 -撒谎 |
[03:01] | How many other firms you go to before coming to me? | 你来找我之前还找了多少家律所 |
[03:05] | – Seven. – That’s what I thought. | -七家 -这就对了 |
[03:07] | So you’re not coming to me because I know you’re fair. | 所以你来找我不是因为我知道你公正 |
[03:09] | You picked me because anyone who takes on this case | 你选我是因为其他人要接这个案子 |
[03:12] | is gonna have to drop at least one client, | 都至少得放弃一位有利益冲突的客户 |
[03:14] | and you thought you could come down here | 而你觉得你可以过来 |
[03:15] | and guilt me into doing that. | 用内疚让我接下案子 |
[03:18] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[03:19] | And what if that’s true? | 如果真是如此呢 |
[03:22] | I can’t ask my firm to drop a client right now. | 我现在不能要求律所放弃客户 |
[03:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:26] | You’re sorry? | “对不起” |
[03:27] | You stood in my courtroom, | 你站在我的法庭上 |
[03:29] | said you’d been given a gift and you wasted it. | 说你被赋予了一种天赋 却浪费了它 |
[03:32] | I’ve served for 20 years. | 我做了20年法官 |
[03:33] | They’re accusing me of something I didn’t do, | 但他们指控我犯下了我没犯的罪 |
[03:35] | and I lose this, | 我要是输了 |
[03:36] | I lose everything I’ve ever worked for. | 我会失去我为之努力的一切 |
[03:39] | So did you mean that shit you said to the jury or not? | 你对陪审团说的话到底是不是真心的 |
[03:51] | Zander, wh-what are you doing here? | 詹德 你来干什么 |
[03:53] | Surprised to see someone someplace | 见到一个人来他们不该来的地方 |
[03:54] | they have no business being? | 让你感到惊讶吗 |
[03:56] | I know the feeling because I felt it | 我知道这种感觉 因为我昨晚 |
[03:58] | last night in Sheila’s office. | 在希拉的办公室就有这种感觉 |
[04:00] | And again, I am sorry for interrupting. | 再次 很抱歉打断了你们 |
[04:02] | But as anyone who knows me will tell you, | 但任何了解我的人都能告诉你 |
[04:04] | I take the recruitment of our associates very seriously– | 我对我们的律师招募非常看重 |
[04:06] | Cut the bullshit. | 少扯淡了 |
[04:08] | I know what you were doing there last night. | 我知道你昨晚去那里做什么 |
[04:11] | And I’m not gonna let you keep doing it. | 我不会允许你继续做了 |
[04:14] | You’re pretending to recruit students | 你假装是去招募学生 |
[04:15] | so you can spend time with her and win her back. | 其实是想多找机会见她 好赢回她的心 |
[04:17] | And it’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[04:18] | That’s not what I was doing there. | 我没那个意思 |
[04:19] | Well… | 反正 |
[04:20] | you sure as hell weren’t there | 你不是去那里 |
[04:21] | to recruit a bunch of associates | 为你的小破律所 |
[04:23] | for your shitty little firm. | 招募律师的 |
[04:26] | What’d you just say about my firm? | 你刚怎么说我律所 |
[04:27] | I said I work at | 我说我在 |
[04:28] | Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom. | 斯凯登-阿普斯-斯雷特-米格-弗洛姆律所工作 |
[04:31] | We’re better than you. | 我们比你们厉害 |
[04:33] | I’m better than you. | 我比你厉害 |
[04:34] | And you better start accepting that. | 你最好开始接受这点 |
[04:36] | You know what, Zander? I wasn’t there | 知道吗 詹德 我昨晚去 |
[04:37] | last night to get Sheila back, | 不是为了赢回希拉 |
[04:38] | and you’re goddamn lucky I wasn’t. | 这算你走运 |
[04:40] | Because if I wanted her back, she’d be mine. | 因为如果我想赢回她 她肯定是我的 |
[04:42] | – That’s a joke. – You’re a joke. | -真好笑 -你才好笑 |
[04:44] | And I’ll tell you something else. | 而且告诉你 |
[04:46] | My name is on my firm. | 我的律所抬头里有我的名字 |
[04:49] | I’ve never heard of you, so back off, | 但我都没听说过你 所以给我滚 |
[04:52] | or I’ll take her from you. | 否则我就夺走她 |
[04:53] | I don’t think so. | 别指望了 |
[04:55] | Because she chose me. | 她选择了我 |
[04:56] | So get your associates from NYU | 去纽约大学或其他 |
[04:58] | or some other shitty law school. | 垃圾法学院招律师吧 |
[05:00] | I don’t really care. | 我不在乎 |
[05:02] | But stay the hell away from my fiancée. | 但离我未婚妻远点 |
[05:46] | – Mike, it’s not even 9:00 yet. – I know. | -迈克 这还不到9点呢 -我知道 |
[05:49] | I was as surprised to find you here as you were. | 我也一样对你这就来了感到惊讶 |
[05:51] | Well, I meant it’s not even 9:00 | 我是说 这还不到9点 |
[05:53] | and you’re already coming to me with that look on your face. | 你就带着那副表情进来了 |
[05:55] | What look on my face? | 什么表情 |
[05:56] | The look that says you’re about to ask | 就是那副打算要我做 |
[05:58] | for something that I won’t want to do. | 我不想做的事的表情 |
[06:00] | Judge Ralls came to see me. | 劳斯法官来见我了 |
[06:02] | You mean the judge that oversaw your fraud case? | 审判你欺诈案的那个法官吗 |
[06:04] | She’s been accused of overturning a verdict | 她被控为一个她利益相关的公司 |
[06:05] | for a company that she has an interest in. | 推翻了一个判决 |
[06:08] | – No. – Harvey, I don’t think she did it. | -不 -哈维 我觉得她没做 |
[06:10] | We’re trying to sign Techron. | 我们还想签雪佛龙呢 |
[06:12] | They’ve got a case that could end up in front of Ralls. | 他们的一桩案子可能会到劳斯面前 |
[06:14] | The second we agree to represent her, | 我们一旦答应代理她 |
[06:16] | – we can kiss them good-bye. – Okay, look, I… | -我们就别想签他们了 -我 |
[06:18] | I don’t want this to be another prison case. | 我不希望这又成为监狱案 |
[06:20] | So if you don’t want to do it, we won’t, but… | 如果你不想做 我们就不做 但是 |
[06:21] | we were just on the right side with Teddy. | 我们刚帮泰迪打了正义的胜仗 |
[06:23] | I thought it’d be nice for us to be on the right side again. | 我觉得我们能再次为正义而战会很好 |
[06:25] | What do you mean us? | 什么叫我们 |
[06:26] | Even if I said yes, you don’t need me to fight this. | 就算我答应 你也不需要我去帮忙 |
[06:29] | I heard about what happened with Paula. | 我听说宝拉的事了 |
[06:32] | I just thought that if we did this thing together, | 我就是觉得如果我们能一起做 |
[06:33] | maybe we could have some fun. | 或许可以找点乐子 |
[06:37] | In that case, get your shit. | 那样的话 拿上你的东西 |
[06:39] | Brief me on the way. | 路上给我说情况 |
[06:42] | On our way where? | 去哪 |
[06:44] | If you know “A Few Good Men” As well as you say you do, | 如果你对《义海雄风》有你想的那么熟悉 |
[06:46] | you’ll be able to guess. | 你就能猜到 |
[06:53] | – Thanks. – Excuse me. | -谢谢 -打扰 |
[06:55] | Aren’t you Donna Paulsen? | 你不是唐娜·鲍尔森吗 |
[06:57] | I am, and who might you be? | 是的 你是谁 |
[07:00] | David Fox. | 大卫·福克斯 |
[07:01] | Fox Commercial Leasing. | 福克斯广告租赁 |
[07:03] | I know who you are, Mr. Fox. You own the building. | 我知道你是谁 福克斯先生 大楼是你的 |
[07:04] | Please, call me David. | 喊我大卫就行 |
[07:06] | You know this isn’t the only building I own. | 这不是我所拥有的唯一一栋大楼 |
[07:07] | Hmm, exactly how many do you own? | 你拥有多少栋大楼 |
[07:09] | 34. | 34栋 |
[07:11] | Well, David, if you think telling me | 大卫 如果你觉得告诉我 |
[07:13] | that you own 34 properties is going to impress me, | 你拥有34栋地产能打动我 |
[07:15] | you just might be right. | 那你可能想对了 |
[07:17] | Well, I do love being right, and you know what? | 我喜欢猜对 而且 |
[07:18] | I wish I could keep doing this all day, but unfortunately, | 我虽然很想这样聊一天 但很不幸 |
[07:22] | this isn’t a social call. | 这不是社交拜访 |
[07:24] | You want us to quadruple our security deposit? | 你要我们把押金翻四倍 |
[07:26] | You took Jessica Pearson’s name off the wall, | 你们把杰西卡·皮尔逊的名字去掉了 |
[07:29] | and then you declared you want nothing to do with her. | 然后还宣布跟她毫无瓜葛 |
[07:32] | That is a material change in your firm. | 这大大改变了你们的律所 |
[07:35] | It could affect your ability to make rent. | 甚至可能影响你们交租金的能力 |
[07:37] | Look. | 听着 |
[07:39] | We did distance ourselves from Jessica Pearson. | 我们的确跟杰西卡·皮尔逊撇清了关系 |
[07:41] | But we also restructured the firm, | 但我们还重组了律所 |
[07:42] | and we’re stronger than ever. | 现在更加强大了 |
[07:43] | And if you need me to show you the books | 如果你需要我拿账本给你看 |
[07:45] | to prove it, I’m happy to do that. | 来证明这点 我非常乐意 |
[07:46] | That’s not gonna be necessary, Donna, | 没必要了 唐娜 |
[07:47] | but look, I’ve got this board of directors | 但我还要让我的董事会满意 |
[07:49] | that I have to contend with, so if you could | 所以如果你可以 |
[07:51] | draft a letter documenting exactly what you just told me | 起草一封信 详述你刚刚说的话 |
[07:55] | and hand-deliver it to my office, | 并亲手送去我办公室 |
[07:59] | I just might able to keep them at bay. | 我或许还能控制住他们 |
[08:00] | You know, if you wanted me to come to your office, | 如果你希望我去你办公室 |
[08:02] | you could have just asked. | 直接邀请就好了 |
[08:03] | I thought I just did. | 我刚刚不就是在邀请吗 |
[08:11] | Katrina, drop what you’re doing. | 卡特里娜 放下你手头的一切事物 |
[08:12] | I need my black swan. | 我需要我的黑天鹅 |
[08:14] | Let me guess. Zander Epstein. | 让我猜猜 詹德·艾普斯坦 |
[08:16] | What? How could you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[08:17] | When I saw the announcement about Sheila’s wedding, | 我一看见希拉的婚礼预告 |
[08:19] | I knew there’d eventually be a duel. | 我就知道终会有一场决斗 |
[08:21] | Which is why I already started digging into him. | 所以我已经在调查他了 |
[08:23] | Well, then tell me what you got, | 那快告诉我你有什么发现 |
[08:24] | because I need to beat this clown 19 ways from Sunday, | 因为我要让他一败涂地 |
[08:27] | and I’ve never even heard of him. | 但我之前都没听说过他 |
[08:28] | The reason you haven’t heard of him is because | 你之所以没听说过他 是因为 |
[08:30] | he’s an expert in a very small subset of technology law. | 他的领域是知产与技术法的小分支 |
[08:33] | Well, shit. I don’t know anything about tech law. | 靠 我对知产与技术法一无所知 |
[08:35] | But what you do know about is having a huge chip on your shoulder | 但你擅长对人怀恨在心 |
[08:38] | and using it to beat the shit out of anyone who stands in your way. | 用你的仇恨之火烧死所有挡路的人 |
[08:41] | That I do. | 确实 |
[08:43] | This is gonna be one hell of a duel. | 这可会是场大决斗 |
[08:44] | I know. He’s gonna be the Burr to your Hamilton. | 我知道 你就像是汉密尔顿 而他是伯尔 |
[08:44] | 美国开国元勋汉密尔顿 在和伯尔的决斗中被杀 | |
[08:48] | But Hamilton dies. | 但汉密尔顿死了 |
[08:49] | Not this time, Louis. | 这次不会了 路易 |
[08:51] | Not this time. | 这次不会了 |
[08:57] | I don’t get it. How could I have guessed this? | 我不明白 我怎么可能猜得到 |
[09:00] | They didn’t go to batting cages in “A Few Good Men.” | 在《义海雄风》里他们没去击球练习场 |
[09:02] | No, but Tom Cruise says he can think better with his bat. | 是没有 但汤姆·克鲁斯说击球有助思考 |
[09:06] | There is no way I could have guessed that. | 这我怎么可能猜得到嘛 |
[09:08] | All right, give me the Cliff Notes. | 好了 给我简述一下剧情 |
[09:10] | Two months ago, PolyCode versus K Systems. | 两个月前 多重码诉K体系 |
[09:13] | Jury ruled in favor of PolyCode. | 陪审团站在了多重码那边 |
[09:15] | Ralls overturned the case on its merits. | 劳斯却给出了相反的判决 |
[09:19] | Let me guess. Whoever’s representing PolyCode | 我来猜猜 代理多重码的人 |
[09:21] | found out that Ralls has a ton of money in K Systems. | 发现劳斯在K体系投资了一大笔钱 |
[09:24] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:25] | But I talked to her finance guy, | 但我和帮她理财的人聊了聊 |
[09:27] | and he says it’s in a trust, | 他说钱都在信托里 |
[09:28] | it’s blind, and he’s willing to put it in writing. | 她不知道钱的去处 他愿意出书面证明 |
[09:30] | Who’s repping PolyCode? | 代理多重码的是谁 |
[09:32] | Smith and Devane. | 史密斯和戴维 |
[09:33] | Well, they’re not idiots. | 他们可不傻 |
[09:35] | They’ve got to figure that we could find proof like that. | 他们一定能想到我们能找到像这样的证据 |
[09:37] | Yeah, so the only question is, | 没错 所以唯一的问题就是 |
[09:39] | why do they think they have a shot? | 他们凭什么觉得自己有机可乘 |
[09:44] | Wait a second, what if they don’t think they have a shot? | 等等 假如他们不觉得自己有机可乘呢 |
[09:47] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[09:49] | You said you didn’t want to represent Ralls | 你说你不想代理劳斯 |
[09:50] | because it could affect another case we might try. | 因为这会影响到我们的另一个案子 |
[09:54] | She gets put in review, | 她会被审核 |
[09:55] | she’s gonna be kicked off the bench for six months. | 然后六个月不能坐上法官席 |
[09:57] | Holy shit, they want her off so she won’t | 我靠 他们是想把她搞走 这样她就不能 |
[09:59] | find against a different client in an upcoming case. | 在下一个案子中判他们的客户有罪了 |
[10:02] | Which means if we can get her to recuse herself | 这意味着如果我们能说服她回避 |
[10:03] | from whatever the case is– | 这个案子… |
[10:04] | They’ll drop this bullshit like a hot potato. | 他们就会像扔烫手山芋一样撤诉 |
[10:07] | Well, look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[10:08] | I am having fun. | 我确实找到乐子了 |
[10:10] | Now I’m having even more fun | 而且你击球的样子就像是 |
[10:11] | because you hit like a monkey | 一只猴子试图和水牛交配 |
[10:13] | trying to have sex with a buffalo. | 这给了我更大的乐子 |
[10:16] | What kind of nature films did you watch as a kid? | 你小时候看的都是什么自然纪录片 |
[10:18] | I didn’t watch any. | 我一部都没看过 |
[10:19] | I was too busy learning how to hit a baseball. | 我忙着学习打棒球呢 |
[10:28] | Ugh, what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[10:30] | You said you’re the better lawyer. | 你说你做律师比我强 |
[10:31] | I thought we’d put it to the test. | 我想着我们可以比比 |
[10:33] | You really want to pick a fight with me in tech law? | 你真的想在知产与技术法上挑战我吗 |
[10:36] | I wrote the book on it. | 在这个领域我是出了书的 |
[10:37] | I don’t care what you wrote the book on. | 我才不在乎你在什么领域出了书 |
[10:38] | I just took my glove off and slapped you in the face with it, | 我刚刚正式向你提出了决斗 |
[10:40] | so are you gonna run to Mommy or pick up a pistol? | 所以你是要跑去找妈妈还是拿起枪决斗 |
[10:42] | You don’t have the standing to bring this suit. | 你根本没有立场提起诉讼 |
[10:44] | Yes, I do, because one of the massive banks | 不 我有 因为我写的一本书 |
[10:46] | in the area I wrote the book on | 关于地区最大的银行之一 |
[10:48] | has a 40% stake in Office Warehouse. | 在办公仓库有40%的股份 |
[10:50] | And the new microchips in your printers | 而你打印机上新的微芯片 |
[10:52] | lock out our ink cartridge. | 排斥我们的墨盒 |
[10:53] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[10:55] | You don’t like that we have the most exquisite | 你不喜欢看到我们拥有 |
[10:58] | piece of equipment ever made | 史上最精巧的仪器 |
[10:59] | and the only cartridge that will ever get to fill it | 而唯一能在其上使用的墨盒 |
[11:02] | with the full range of proprietary ink again is mine. | 以及墨盒里面享有专利的墨水也属于我 |
[11:06] | How dare you talk about Sheila like that? | 你怎么敢这么说希拉 |
[11:08] | Sheila? | 希拉 |
[11:09] | I thought we were talking about who’s the better lawyer. | 我们不是在讨论谁是更合格的律师吗 |
[11:11] | Because let me assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[11:12] | no matter where this little charade ends, | 无论这个小把戏最终结果如何 |
[11:14] | you’re gonna be left standing alone | 你都会是独身一人 |
[11:16] | with nothing but your dictaphone in your hand. | 手里啥都没有 只有你的录音笔 |
[11:19] | She told you about my dictaphone? | 她和你讲过我的录音笔 |
[11:20] | She told me everything. | 她什么都和我讲过 |
[11:23] | Now get out of my office. | 现在你可以滚出我的办公室了 |
[11:24] | I have to call my fiancée and tell her | 我得给我的未婚妻打个电话 |
[11:25] | I have a nuisance suit to take care of. | 告诉她我有个相邻侵害诉讼要处理 |
[11:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:35] | Let’s make this quick. | 我们速战速决 |
[11:36] | I only have a 15-minute recess. | 我只有15分钟休息时间 |
[11:38] | This won’t take that much time | 不需要那么久 |
[11:39] | as long as you’re willing to sign this. | 只要你愿意签了这个 |
[11:42] | – What is this? – You’re recusing yourself | -这是什么 -你在接下来的三年里 |
[11:43] | from any cases being tried by Smith and Devane | 要从一切由史密斯和戴维 |
[11:45] | for the next three years. | 代理的案子里回避 |
[11:46] | And why would I agree to that? | 我为什么要同意这么做 |
[11:48] | Because if you do, | 因为如果你答应 |
[11:49] | this whole thing goes away. | 这整件事就不存在了 |
[11:50] | I don’t care what happens to this thing. | 我不在乎这件事会怎样 |
[11:52] | It’s blackmail, and I’m not giving in to it. | 这是勒索 我是不会屈服的 |
[11:54] | Listen to me, this avoids even the rumor of something | 听我说 这甚至能帮你避免 |
[11:57] | that could destroy your reputation. | 毁你声誉的流言 |
[11:58] | That’s what you came to me for. | 你来找我就是为了这个啊 |
[12:00] | I came to you to defend me. | 我找你是让你帮我辩护 |
[12:01] | We’re offering you a way to get out of needing a defense. | 我们给了你一个无需辩护就能脱身的办法 |
[12:05] | What you’re offering is a chance to do something unethical. | 你们的办法是让我做一件不道德的事 |
[12:08] | You don’t do this, | 你不这么做的话 |
[12:09] | we have to argue this in front of a judicial committee, | 我们就得当着司法委员会的面争辩 |
[12:11] | which means all bets are off. | 这意味着情况就无法预测了 |
[12:13] | I know what it means. And I don’t care. | 我知道这意味着什么 我不在乎 |
[12:15] | So instead of trying to broker some backroom deal, | 所以你们与其说服我接受幕后交易 |
[12:17] | why don’t you try to figure out how to clear my name? | 不如努力想办法还我清誉 |
[12:20] | Because I recuse myself, | 因为如果我愿意回避的话 |
[12:21] | I might as well have gotten paid to overrule | 那我不如一开始就被人收买 |
[12:23] | that verdict in the first place. | 推翻判决 |
[12:37] | Is this a bad time? | 现在不方便吗 |
[12:39] | You know, I don’t think it’s possible | 我觉得只要有你在身边 |
[12:40] | to have a bad time if you’re around. | 就没有不方便的时候 |
[12:41] | Trust me, truer words were never spoken. | 相信我 你说得太对了 |
[12:44] | And just to make your day a little bit brighter, | 为了让你的日子更灿烂一点 |
[12:46] | I have the letter you needed. | 我拿到了你需要的证明 |
[12:48] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[12:50] | Now, I don’t want you to leave here empty-handed, | 我不想让你空手回去 |
[12:51] | so I got one for you too. | 所以我也有东西给你 |
[12:55] | Here you go. | 给 |
[12:57] | You’re kicking us out? | 你要把我们赶出去 |
[12:58] | I’m giving you 90 days’ notice. | 这是给你们的90天期限通知 |
[13:00] | Then I’m kicking you out. | 然后我才要把你们赶出去 |
[13:01] | That’s a violation of our lease. | 这违反了我们的租约 |
[13:03] | It would be if you had a lease. | 如果你们有租约的话 那确实 |
[13:05] | It was rendered invalid when you restructured, | 但当你们重组之后 租约就无效了 |
[13:07] | which, if I’m not mistaken, you just gave me | 如果我没搞错的话 你刚刚给了我 |
[13:08] | proof of right here. | 你们重组的证据 |
[13:10] | So all that concern about us | 所以你说的那堆担心我们 |
[13:11] | not being able to pay our rent was just… | 无法支付租金 完全是在… |
[13:13] | I believe they call it a ploy. | 我相信人们称呼其为策略 |
[13:15] | Yeah, and I think we know what they call you. | 是啊 我想我知道人们是怎么称呼你的 |
[13:17] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[13:18] | You guys have been carrying | 你们的租金几年以来 |
[13:18] | a below-market lease for years. | 一直低于市场均价 |
[13:21] | I saw the new girl on the block | 我看见楼里一个新来的姑娘 |
[13:22] | get promoted to a job she’d never done before. | 被提拔到了一个她从没干过的岗位 |
[13:24] | I took advantage. | 我利用了这点 |
[13:26] | So all that flirting was just bullshit? | 所以那些调情都是放屁吗 |
[13:28] | No, I never said that. | 不 我没这么说 |
[13:30] | This is business. That was fun. | 这是生意 那是惬意 |
[13:31] | Mm, well, I don’t find it fun. | 我可不觉得惬意 |
[13:33] | ‘Cause I may be the new girl on the block, | 我也许是楼里新来的姑娘 |
[13:35] | but you just picked a fight with the best lawyers in the city, | 但你刚刚是向市里最好的律师宣战了 |
[13:37] | and in case you haven’t noticed, | 容我提醒你一句 |
[13:39] | they’re on the block too. | 他们也在那栋楼里 |
[13:40] | You want to go tell Harvey Specter and Louis Litt | 你想告诉哈维·斯佩克特和路易·利特 |
[13:41] | their new COO just got served with that suit | 他们新的首席运营官的诉讼一败涂地 |
[13:43] | and cost them their home, you go right ahead. | 还赔上了他们的大本营 随你的便 |
[13:45] | Or you and I can quietly amend the lease, | 或者你和我可以默默地把租约改了 |
[13:49] | the rent increases 100% over three years, | 三年之内租金上涨100% |
[13:52] | and no one ever has to know. | 这事只有你知我知 |
[13:54] | I’m not letting you get away with this. | 我是不会让你得逞的 |
[14:07] | Sheila, what are you doing here? | 希拉 你来干什么 |
[14:08] | Yeah, I’m not here to answer questions, Louis. | 我不是来回答问题的 路易 |
[14:10] | I’m here to ask them. | 我是来提问的 |
[14:13] | What the hell are you doing suing Zander? | 你到底为什么要告詹德 |
[14:15] | What do you think I’m doing? I’m protecting my honor. | 你觉得呢 我是在维护我的尊严 |
[14:17] | Louis, I know it upset you to see us together at my office, | 路易 我知道在办公室见到我们让你难受 |
[14:20] | but I never thought you’d start something like this. | 但我从没想到你竟然会做出这种事 |
[14:23] | You know what, Sheila? As far as I’m concerned, | 那又怎样 希拉 在我看来 |
[14:25] | I didn’t start anything. | 这事从来就不是我开的头 |
[14:26] | – You did. – What? | -是你 -什么 |
[14:28] | I had nothing to do with this. | 这根本与我无关 |
[14:30] | You have everything to do with it. | 与你可有关了 |
[14:31] | I was living my life. | 我本来只是在过我的日子 |
[14:33] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:34] | I was dumb enough | 我竟然会蠢到 |
[14:36] | to think that fate finally got it right, | 以为老天这次终于开了眼 |
[14:38] | that there was a reason that you were back here in New York | 以为你回来纽约 是有原因的 |
[14:41] | and that you would figure out that that reason was me. | 而你最终会发现 这个原因是我 |
[14:43] | But when I saw you with him, when I heard you tell him | 但当我看到你和他在一起 听到你对他说 |
[14:45] | that you just don’t know what you ever saw in me, | 你根本就不知道当初为什么会喜欢我 |
[14:47] | and then that dick shows up at my office | 然后那个瘪三就跑来我办公室 |
[14:49] | to tell me to stay away from you. | 让我离你远一点 |
[14:51] | So you engineered a lawsuit to get me back? | 所以你就起诉他 为了赢回我 |
[14:54] | Because, Louis, that’s not gonna happen. | 但是路易 这是不可能的 |
[14:56] | I know it’s not gonna happen. | 我知道不可能 |
[14:57] | That’s not what this is about. | 我也不是为了赢回你 |
[14:58] | Then what is this about? | 那你是为了什么 |
[14:59] | I told you what this is about. | 我告诉过你了 |
[15:06] | I don’t get the girl. | 我得不到心仪的女人 |
[15:10] | I don’t get to be happy. | 我得不到幸福 |
[15:13] | But at least I get to beat this asshole into the ground. | 但至少我能把这个滚蛋打得满地找牙 |
[15:18] | Louis, if you do this, | 路易 如果你这么做了 |
[15:21] | he’s going to find out about us. | 他会发现我们的事的 |
[15:23] | And it’s gonna ruin my relationship… | 这会毁了我的感情生活 |
[15:27] | And ruin my life. | 毁了我的人生 |
[15:28] | Sheila, you have my word. | 希拉 我答应你 |
[15:31] | I won’t let that happen no matter what. | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[15:34] | Okay, Louis. | 好的 路易 |
[15:35] | I just hope you know what you’re doing. | 我只是希望你知道你在干什么 |
[15:46] | Rachel, I need you to drop whatever it is you’re doing | 瑞秋 不管你在忙什么 先放一放 |
[15:48] | and come up with a lawsuit that sends the son of a bitch | 想一桩官司 把占着这栋大楼的混蛋 |
[15:50] | who owns this building to prison | 送进监狱去 |
[15:52] | for the rest of his miserable life. | 让他坐穿牢底 |
[15:53] | Okay, calm down. | 冷静 |
[15:54] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我根本听不懂你在说什么 |
[15:56] | Our landlord tricked me into admitting | 我们的房东骗我承认 |
[15:58] | that we restructured the firm, | 我们重组了律所 |
[15:59] | and now he’s filed suit to evict us in 90 days. | 现在他告了我们 要我们在90天内搬离 |
[16:02] | Donna, this is bad. | 唐娜 情况不妙 |
[16:03] | You have to get Harvey and Louis involved. | 你要告诉哈维和路易 |
[16:05] | Rachel, I can’t go to Harvey with this right now. | 瑞秋 我现在不能去找哈维 |
[16:07] | I just–I can’t. | 我 不行 |
[16:10] | Donna, what’s going on? | 唐娜 怎么了 |
[16:16] | – I kissed him. – What? | -我吻了他 -什么 |
[16:18] | I knew things were getting serious with Paula, | 我知道他对宝拉是认真的 |
[16:20] | and I just–I had to know. | 但我就是…我必须确认 |
[16:22] | Donna, that’s huge. | 唐娜 这可是件大事 |
[16:24] | That’s not the point, Rachel. | 这不是重点 瑞秋 |
[16:26] | But I feel terrible because… | 我难过的是 |
[16:29] | Harvey and Paula aren’t together anymore. | 哈维和宝拉分手了 |
[16:31] | And there’s no way you’re gonna be responsible for that | 所以你现在绝对不能 |
[16:32] | and for the firm losing its home. | 再让律所丢了家 |
[16:34] | No, there’s not. | 对 是这样 |
[16:36] | Okay, we might be able to find a way to fix this thing, | 我们应该能想到办法搞定这件事 |
[16:39] | but it can’t be bullshit. | 但不能只是空话 |
[16:42] | Then let’s come up with something that’s not bullshit. | 那就让我们拿出点真凭实据来 |
[16:49] | You were right, Mike. | 你说得对 迈克 |
[16:51] | I needed the distraction. | 我需要分散下注意力 |
[16:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:57] | Harvey, I know it’s none of my business | 哈维 我知道不关我的事 |
[16:59] | and you probably don’t want to talk about it, but… | 也知道你可能不想聊这件事 但是… |
[17:02] | What happened with Paula? | 你和宝拉怎么了 |
[17:11] | Donna kissed me. | 唐娜吻了我 |
[17:15] | What? | 什么 |
[17:19] | It was after Malik was over, | 就马利克那件事结束后 |
[17:21] | and out of the clear blue sky, | 突然莫名其妙地 |
[17:23] | Donna kissed me. | 唐娜就吻了我 |
[17:25] | Look, it’s a long story, but it led me to realize | 说来话长 但这也让我发现 |
[17:27] | that Paula’s not the one. | 宝拉不是我要的那个人 |
[17:31] | Because Donna is? | 所以唐娜是吗 |
[17:32] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我可没这么说 |
[17:34] | Then what are you saying? | 那你说的是什么 |
[17:36] | I’m saying that you should know better than anyone | 我在说你应该比任何人都了解 |
[17:39] | that sometimes shit happens you couldn’t see coming. | 有时候有些事情出乎意料 |
[17:43] | It knocks you into a different life, | 会把你的生活带向完全不同的方向 |
[17:45] | and this is one of those times. | 现在我就是这种情况 |
[17:49] | Maybe you couldn’t have seen it coming, but… | 可能这件事出乎你的意料 但… |
[17:52] | I think I should have. | 我觉得我应该想到的 |
[17:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:58] | You’re gonna be pissed. | 你会生气的 |
[18:01] | That night before we went to see Malik, | 我们去见马利克的前一晚 |
[18:03] | I kind of told Donna that if she had feelings for you | 我算是告诉了唐娜如果她对你有感觉 |
[18:07] | that she better tell you before it was too late. | 应该要告诉你 在一切还没有太晚前 |
[18:12] | Look, I didn’t think she was gonna kiss you. | 我并没有想到她会吻你 |
[18:15] | It’s okay, Mike. | 没关系 迈克 |
[18:18] | You couldn’t have known she was gonna do that. | 你肯定想不到她会这么做 |
[18:24] | Wait a second. You couldn’t have known. | 等等 你想不到的 |
[18:26] | What? | 什么 |
[18:28] | We couldn’t have known that Ralls | 我们也想不到劳斯竟然 |
[18:30] | wouldn’t recuse herself, | 不愿意回避此案 |
[18:31] | which means they won’t know she didn’t. | 那就说明他们不会知道她没回避 |
[18:35] | Are you talking about forging her signature? | 你是在提议说伪造她的签名吗 |
[18:37] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[18:39] | We get Smith and Devane to sign off in writing, | 我们让史密斯和戴维安律所书面签字 |
[18:42] | that’s as good as them admitting | 这就相当于他们承认了 |
[18:43] | that they fabricated this whole thing. | 这整件事都是他们编造的 |
[18:45] | I don’t know how I feel about crossing that line. | 我好像不是很想做这种过线的事情 |
[18:47] | Mike, we’ve done a lot worse | 迈克 我们对罪不至此的人 |
[18:48] | for people that deserve a lot less. | 都做过更狠的事 |
[18:50] | You yourself said that she deserves this. | 是你说的 她值得保护 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:00] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好 就这么做 |
[19:08] | I hope you’re ready, Epstein. | 希望你准备好了 艾普斯坦 |
[19:09] | Oh, I’m ready, Litt. | 我准备好了 利特 |
[19:11] | You sure? Because I have a little precedent in my pocket | 你确定 因为我手里可是有先例的 |
[19:12] | by the name of Jenkins v. Sanders. | 詹金斯诉桑德斯一案 |
[19:13] | Which might frighten me if Howell v. Munley | 我可能会被吓到 如果2010年 |
[19:15] | didn’t trump Sanders in 2010. | 豪厄尔诉蒙利案没有胜过桑德斯的话 |
[19:17] | Well, then it’s a good thing that I brought a little vixen | 那我把联邦检察院诉施乐案这个小泼妇带来 |
[19:19] | to the party by the name of U.S. V. Xerox. | 还真是带对了 |
[19:21] | Oh, I guess someone didn’t hear the news. | 我猜某人可能没听到消息 |
[19:23] | Xerox was overturned last week. | 施乐上周被推翻了 |
[19:25] | – Bullshit. – Okay. | -胡说 -好吧 |
[19:26] | It is bullshit. But it doesn’t matter. | 是在胡说 但不要紧 |
[19:28] | Because that only applies to analog technology, | 因为那只适用于模拟技术 |
[19:31] | which hasn’t been relevant in, mm, 40 years. | 已经40年没有关联了 |
[19:34] | And whatever else you have doesn’t matter either | 你带来的案子 不管是什么都不要紧 |
[19:36] | because I’ve got a stack of precedents | 因为我也准备了一摞先例 |
[19:37] | up to your fat face that’ll crush anything you bring up. | 能当着你的大脸 反驳任何你提出的立场 |
[19:46] | Okay, change of plans. | 改变计划了 |
[19:47] | We need to file a motion to delete | 我们要提出动议 |
[19:48] | this motherfu–er’s products from our store. | 将这个混蛋的产品从我们店里清除 |
[19:50] | Louis, you can’t do that. | 路易 你不能这么做 |
[19:51] | Yes, I can, and I’m going to. | 我可以 而且我也要这么做 |
[19:53] | What is wrong with you? We have a solid plan. | 你怎么了 我们有计划的 |
[19:55] | Don’t you get it? We picked a fight beyond our depth. | 你还不懂吗 我们挑了一场应付不来的战争 |
[19:57] | He’s gonna kills us unless I do this. | 除非我这么做 不然我们死定了 |
[19:58] | Louis, if we pull a product | 路易 如果我们未经许可 |
[20:00] | from one of our biggest client’s shelves | 就将我们大客户架上的某个产品下架 |
[20:01] | without their permission, they will go ape-shit. | 他们会很生气 后果很严重 |
[20:04] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[20:05] | Well, I do. | 可是我在乎 |
[20:06] | And I’m not gonna let you do it. | 我也不会让你这么做的 |
[20:08] | All right, what are we doing here? | 好吧 我们在这里干嘛 |
[20:09] | Time-out. | 暂停 |
[20:10] | – What? – A postponement, Your Honor. | -什么 -请求延期 法官大人 |
[20:13] | – I request a postponement. – On what grounds? | -我请求延期 -以什么理由 |
[20:16] | One minute ago, he was ready to go toe-to-toe with me. | 一分钟前 他还准备好和我针锋相对了 |
[20:18] | I… | 我… |
[20:21] | I, um… | 我… |
[20:22] | It’s my fault, Your Honor. | 是我不好 法官大人 |
[20:23] | I brought the wrong case files to court. | 我上庭带错文件了 |
[20:25] | Please don’t punish Mr. Litt for my incompetence. | 请不要因为我的过错惩罚利特先生 |
[20:32] | All right, we will postpone until tomorrow. | 好吧 那我们延期至明日开庭 |
[20:35] | But you two better get your act together. | 但你们两个最好专业一点 |
[20:37] | This court does not appreciate having its time wasted. | 不要浪费法庭的时间 |
[20:40] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官大人 |
[20:42] | Look, I’m sorry, Louis, but if I didn’t do that, | 很抱歉 路易 但如果我不那么做 |
[20:44] | – we’d lose this client. – It’s okay. | -我们会失去那名客户的 -没事 |
[20:45] | Louis is used to losing things. | 路易已经习惯输了 |
[20:47] | Cases. Women. | 案子 女人 |
[20:48] | You smug dick. | 你这个自以为是的混蛋 |
[20:50] | You think I’m the one losing Sheila? | 你以为希拉的事我是输家吗 |
[20:52] | I think you lost her a long time ago, | 我觉得你很早以前就败了 |
[20:53] | and now you’re showing everyone why. | 现在大家都看出原因了 |
[20:55] | Well, you’re showing everybody | 你现在也在告诉大家 |
[20:56] | that you’re the most pathetic piece of shit that ever lived. | 你才是世界上那个最可悲的垃圾 |
[20:58] | Yeah? And why is that? | 是吗 何出此言 |
[20:59] | Because I’m the one screwing your fiancée | 因为我上了你的未婚妻 |
[21:01] | behind your back and in front of it too. | 背着你也有 当着面也有 |
[21:04] | – What? – Oh, yeah, last Tuesday, | -什么 -上周二 |
[21:05] | we played cops and robbers, and I vandalized her all night long. | 我们扮了警察和抢劫犯 我摧残了她一整晚 |
[21:08] | – No, that can’t be true. – Oh, it’s true. | -不 不可能 -当然可能 |
[21:09] | Because you may be the one she wants, | 虽然你是她爱的 |
[21:11] | but I’m the one she needs. | 但我才是她要的 |
[21:18] | Louis, please tell me you didn’t say that to him. | 路易 请告诉我你没跟他说这些 |
[21:20] | No, I didn’t, but I wanted to. | 没 我没说 但我想说的 |
[21:22] | And I have to, I will. | 如果有必要 我会说的 |
[21:23] | Louis, you can’t do that. | 路易 你不能那么做 |
[21:25] | You gave Sheila your word. | 你答应过希拉的 |
[21:26] | I don’t care. I need to win this case. | 我不在乎 这官司我得赢 |
[21:28] | And if you use your affair to do that, | 如果你利用你的风流韵事来实现这个结果 |
[21:30] | you will regret it the rest of your life. | 你会后悔终生 |
[21:32] | But if I lose, I’ll have to live the rest of my life | 但是如果我败诉了 我余生都会活在 |
[21:34] | knowing that he got the better of me in everything. | “他什么都比我强”的阴影里 |
[21:36] | Then find a way to win without using that tactic. | 那就别耍手段 凭真本事赢他 |
[21:41] | Because if you can’t do that, | 因为如果你做不到的话 |
[21:43] | I believe we must stop seeing each other. | 我们就必须绝交了 |
[21:46] | – What? – Louis, | -你说什么 -路易 |
[21:47] | I don’t say it lightly, but I have taken an oath to do no harm. | 开这口并非易事 但是我发过誓不害人 |
[21:52] | And lately I have been feeling our relationship is doing harm. | 最近我觉得我们的关系已经在造成伤害了 |
[21:57] | How could you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[21:57] | You said that you would never leave me. | 你说过你永伴我左右的 |
[21:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:00] | And it would cause me great pain. | 而且背弃承诺会让我痛苦 |
[22:03] | But my oath to my profession | 但是我对自己职业信条的信守 |
[22:05] | is greater than my words to you. | 大于对你的承诺 |
[22:08] | And if my willing to leave you does not prevent you | 如果我将离开你这件事都不足以阻止你 |
[22:11] | from hurting the woman you claim to love, | 伤害那个你曾宣誓要深爱的女人的话 |
[22:15] | then what we are doing here is not working. | 那我们现在做的也毫无意义 |
[22:33] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[22:35] | – To what do I owe the pleasure? – Got a present for you. | -有何贵干 -给你带了份礼物 |
[22:40] | All right, let me get this straight. | 好吧 是这么回事吗 |
[22:42] | You’re trying to use a statute meant to protect squatters | 你在试图用保护占屋者的法律来 |
[22:44] | – to keep your lease? – Not trying. | -维持租约 -不是试图 |
[22:46] | Doing, and that suit’s already been filed. | 是已经在做了 而且因为已经立案了 |
[22:48] | So you can either spend more in legal fees | 所以要么你就用比涨的租金还高的价钱 |
[22:50] | than you’ll make increasing our rent, | 请个灵光点的律师 |
[22:51] | or you can drop this whole thing. | 要么 现在还能收手 |
[22:53] | I-I got to admit, this is– this is very impressive. | 我 我承认 这手干得漂亮 |
[22:56] | – Except for one little thing. – What’s that? | -除了一个小纰漏 -什么纰漏 |
[22:58] | The clause in your lease | 租约里有条款明文规定 |
[23:00] | which states if the tenant initiates a lawsuit | 如果承租人在申请仲裁前 |
[23:02] | prior to engaging in arbitration, | 提起诉讼 |
[23:04] | I have the right to terminate your lease within 30 days. | 出租人有权在30日内终止租赁合同 |
[23:07] | We didn’t initiate the lawsuit. You did. | 我们没有提起诉讼 你才是原告 |
[23:08] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[23:10] | That lawsuit was never filed. | 可这案子还没立呢 |
[23:12] | Wow, you son of a bitch. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[23:14] | You have so little respect for me | 你就这么瞧不起我 |
[23:15] | that you would deal in bad faith twice? | 要骗我两次 |
[23:17] | Hey, look, I did what I had to do, all right? | 听着 我做的事都是身不由己 |
[23:20] | And look, this isn’t personal. | 这不是私人恩怨 |
[23:22] | Donna, I told you I own buildings all over the city. | 唐娜 我告诉过你我的房产遍布全城 |
[23:24] | Right? I wouldn’t be able to do that | 没错吧 如果我不懂如何得到我想要的 |
[23:26] | if I didn’t know how to get what I want. | 我就不可能有这样的成就 |
[23:27] | And when word gets out | 但是等你对房客背信弃义的 |
[23:28] | that you treat your tenants like this, | 风声传出 |
[23:29] | those buildings aren’t gonna be worth shit. | 你那些房子就会变得一文不值 |
[23:31] | Trust me, when you got views like mine | 相信我 当住上像我的房子那样能一览 |
[23:33] | from Central Park to Battery Park, | 从中央公园到巴特利公园的美景的房子时 |
[23:36] | people don’t care how they’re treated. | 人们根本不会在乎被怎么对待 |
[23:38] | They just want in. | 而是挤破头想进来 |
[23:40] | As a matter of fact, I might have something | 实际上 我在城边上 |
[23:41] | for you on the other side of town. | 倒是给你准备了其他房子 |
[23:42] | I think you guys are gonna love it, | 你们一定会喜欢的 |
[23:43] | ’cause now that you’ve filed this, | 因为你已经立了案 |
[23:45] | you’re gonna be moving sooner than you thought. | 只会让你比预想的搬离得更快 |
[23:53] | Ms. Shear? | 希尔女士 |
[23:54] | Mike Ross. This is Harvey Specter. | 迈克·罗斯 这位是哈维·斯佩克特 |
[23:56] | I’m sorry. Do I have a case against you I don’t know about? | 抱歉 你们是我哪个案子的辩方代表吗 |
[23:59] | We’re representing Judge Sandra Ralls. | 我们代表的是桑德拉·劳斯法官 |
[24:01] | Then I guess I do. | 看来是了 |
[24:03] | Unless, of course, you want to | 当然是 除非你 |
[24:03] | withdraw your complaint against her. | 撤回对她的控诉 |
[24:05] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[24:07] | Because we have a signed agreement | 因为我们这边已经达成协议 |
[24:09] | saying she’ll recuse herself | 她会退出 |
[24:11] | from Exodyne versus the State of New York. | 艾达因诉纽约州案的审理 |
[24:15] | I’m afraid that’s not good enough. | 恐怕这还不够 |
[24:17] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑的吗 |
[24:18] | She’s stepping down from a huge case | 她将退出你们俩 |
[24:20] | that you have pending with her which we all know | 将由她审理的要案 你我都清楚 |
[24:22] | is what this is really about. | 这就是你的最终目的 |
[24:23] | What this is really about, Mr. Ross, | 罗斯先生 这案子事关的 |
[24:26] | is removing a judge from the bench | 是将一个承认未能依法审判的 |
[24:27] | who’s demonstrated an inability to follow the law. | 渎职法官赶下法官席 |
[24:29] | Bullshit. She followed the law in your case. | 胡扯什么 你的案子她是依法审判的 |
[24:32] | You just didn’t like the result. | 是你不服判决罢了 |
[24:33] | Then why don’t you ask her if she followed the law | 那你们为什么不自己去问她是否在 |
[24:35] | in the Sullivan case 12 years ago? | 12年前的沙利文案中做到了依法审判 |
[24:36] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底想说什么 |
[24:38] | Your client takes matters into her own hands. | 是你们的委托人在审案中擅自做主 |
[24:40] | She did it 12 years ago. She did it two months ago. | 她12年前徇私枉法 2个月前又如此 |
[24:44] | God knows how many times she’s done it in between. | 天知道这期间同样的勾当她干过多少次 |
[24:46] | But she’s never going to do it again. | 但我不会再让她得逞了 |
[24:48] | That woman has more integrity in her little finger | 那位女士的哪怕一根手指 |
[24:50] | – than you have in your entire– – Mike, that’s enough. | -都他妈比你廉正… -够了 迈克 |
[24:52] | You make an accusation like that, | 你的这番指控 |
[24:53] | you better damn well have proof. | 最好是有理有据 |
[24:55] | Because if you smear this woman’s reputation without cause, | 因为你若信口开河诋毁这位女士的声誉 |
[24:58] | I will make it my life’s mission to bury you. | 我誓将不遗余力地毁了你 |
[25:01] | Then instead of coming at me with empty threats, | 与其在这搞无谓的威胁 干嘛不去问问 |
[25:04] | why don’t you ask your client what she did? | 你们的委托人到底都干了些什么 |
[25:12] | What are you doing bursting in here unannounced? | 谁让你们不打招呼就擅闯进来的 |
[25:15] | We just came from Smith and Devane. | 我们刚从史密斯和德伟恩那回来 |
[25:17] | They’re throwing around some Sullivan case | 他们一直提什么沙立文案 |
[25:19] | like it means something, and you better tell us | 就好像有什么隐情 你最好现在就告诉我们 |
[25:20] | what they’re talking about right now, or we’re gone. | 他们所指 否则本案我们恕不奉陪 |
[25:25] | It was 12 years ago. | 那是12年前 |
[25:27] | I was a new judge. | 我新官上任 |
[25:29] | And there was a 16-year-old kid | 遇到一个16岁男孩 |
[25:31] | with the worst public defender I’ve ever seen. | 他被指派了一个糟糕透了的法援律师 |
[25:34] | It was bad enough I had to rule in favor of this boy | 糟到我不得不支持 |
[25:37] | being tried as an adult, | 他被当做成年人审理 |
[25:40] | but when he was offered a plea deal | 但是当他有机会接受认罪协议时 |
[25:41] | and this moron wanted to take it to trial, | 那个白痴却非要将此事诉诸公堂 |
[25:44] | I couldn’t sit by and watch. | 我不能允许自己坐视不理 |
[25:48] | I don’t understand. Why not just declare a mistrial? | 我不懂 为什么不直接宣告无效审理呢 |
[25:51] | Because having a shitty lawyer | 因为被分到一个差劲的律师 |
[25:52] | isn’t grounds for that. | 这个理由还不够充分 |
[25:54] | So instead you had direct contact with the defendant? | 所以你就选择私下直接联系被告 |
[25:56] | Harvey, take it easy. | 哈维 冷静点 |
[25:57] | She was just trying to help a kid. | 她只是想帮一个孩子 |
[25:58] | I don’t give a shit if she’s trying to cure cancer. | 她就是为了治疗癌症我也不在乎 |
[26:00] | It’s illegal. She didn’t tell us about it. | 这是违法的 而她隐瞒了我们 |
[26:03] | I’m not losing a client for a judge | 我不会为了一个连自己律师都骗的 |
[26:04] | who can’t even tell her own lawyers the truth. | 那种法官而失去另一个潜在委托人的 |
[26:07] | You want to know what kind of judge I am? | 你想知道我是哪种法官是吗 |
[26:11] | Anita Gibbs came to me to wiretap your phones | 安妮塔·吉布斯曾申请窃听你们的电话 |
[26:13] | because she knew in her gut | 因为她的直觉告诉她 |
[26:15] | he was a fraud and you were in on it. | 他是个骗子 而你们是一伙的 |
[26:17] | She had everyone from the attorney general | 从司法部长到政府官员她都找了 |
[26:19] | to the governor’s office call to make me do it, | 让他们劝我那么做 |
[26:21] | I said no | 但我拒绝了 |
[26:22] | because they didn’t have probable cause. | 因为他们没有合理案由 |
[26:24] | Are you saying I owe you? | 你是想说我欠你人情吗 |
[26:26] | I’m saying I made one mistake | 我想说的是 我是犯了个错误 |
[26:28] | 12 years ago, | 12年前犯的错 |
[26:31] | and our system relies | 但我们的体制仰赖 |
[26:33] | on having people like me up on that bench | 像我这样的人去主持法官之席 |
[26:36] | so that when people like you get in front of us, | 就为了像你这样的人站在我们面前 |
[26:39] | you don’t go straight to prison. | 还能有一个辩驳的机会 |
[26:49] | Katrina, if you’re here to tell me | 卡特里娜 如果你是来通知我 |
[26:50] | we’ve got nothing, | 我们毫无进展的话 |
[26:51] | it’s gonna have to wait because– | 就得等会儿了 因为 |
[26:51] | I’m not here to tell you that, Louis. | 我不是来告诉你这个的 路易 |
[26:53] | I’m here to tell you we have everything. | 我来是告诉你我们稳操胜券了 |
[26:56] | – What? – I heard him talk about digital versus analog, | -什么 -他说数字媒体与模拟技术对决 |
[26:58] | which got me thinking. | 让我想到一些东西 |
[27:00] | Tech law has its basis in copyright law, | 知产与技术法根源于著作权法 |
[27:03] | – which means– – Holy shit. | -那就意味着… -太他妈妙了 |
[27:04] | Xerox applies after all. | 所以施乐案还是能适用的 |
[27:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[27:07] | We got him. | 他完蛋了 |
[27:09] | All you have to do is show him this, | 我们要做的就是给他看看这个 |
[27:10] | and he will collapse like a premature soufflé. | 他就溃不成军了 |
[27:16] | You do it. | 交给你了 |
[27:17] | – Louis, I can’t. – Why not? | -路易 不行 -为什么 |
[27:19] | Because the whole reason we’re doing this | 因为我们做这些的唯一原因 |
[27:20] | is to give you the satisfaction | 就是为了让你亲自虐得那混蛋羞愧难当 |
[27:22] | of seeing that bastard humiliated. | 让你好好出口恶气 |
[27:23] | Katrina, don’t you understand? | 卡特里娜 你不明白吗 |
[27:24] | If that happens, he’s gonna say something horrible, | 如果真这样 他一定会恶语相向 |
[27:26] | then I’m gonna say something horrible back, | 然后我也会出色回敬他 |
[27:28] | and then I’m gonna be tempted to tell him that– | 然后我就会忍不住告诉他… |
[27:31] | Tell him what? | 告诉他什么 |
[27:33] | Never mind. I can handle it. | 没什么 我搞得定 |
[27:35] | Louis, what’s going on? | 路易 发生了什么事 |
[27:36] | What’s going on is, I do not want to sully you | 就是 我不希望我不堪的个人生活 |
[27:38] | with my sordid personal life. | 玷污了你的耳朵 |
[27:40] | I got myself into this mess, | 我把自己陷入这乱况里 |
[27:41] | and you did everything you can to get me out of it. | 你却一直全心全意在帮我解决 |
[27:44] | The rest I have to do myself, so thank you. | 剩下的该我自己解决了 谢谢你 |
[28:02] | Donna, can I talk to you for a second? | 唐娜 我能跟你说几句吗 |
[28:04] | No, Rachel, you can’t | 不行啊 瑞秋 |
[28:05] | because I’m too busy freaking out. | 我这会儿在愁一件很崩溃的事 |
[28:06] | Freaking out about what? We had him. | 还有什么可愁的 我们赢定他了 |
[28:08] | It didn’t work. | 没用的 |
[28:09] | There’s a clause in our lease | 我们的租约里有写 |
[28:10] | that says if we skip arbitration, | 如果我们跳过仲裁这一步 |
[28:11] | he can kick us out in 30 days, | 他有权在30天内让我们走人 |
[28:13] | not 90. | 不是90天了 |
[28:13] | No, that’s only if we started the litigation. | 不 那仅当我们起诉才会发生 |
[28:16] | We didn’t. He sued us. | 但我们不是原告 他才是 |
[28:18] | – Not officially. – What? | -还没正式提出 -什么 |
[28:20] | You told me that– | 你告诉过我… |
[28:21] | I didn’t understand when I told you. | 我告诉你的时候我还不不懂 |
[28:24] | Donna, you have to tell Harvey. | 唐娜你必须要告诉哈维 |
[28:25] | – I can’t. – Okay, then you have to tell Louis. | -我不能 -那你必须要告诉路易 |
[28:27] | Paula wanted Harvey to get rid of me. | 宝拉想让哈维开掉我 |
[28:30] | What– | 什么… |
[28:31] | what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:33] | I didn’t tell you the whole story. | 我没有告诉你全部的事情 |
[28:36] | She wanted me gone, and Harvey didn’t want to fire me, | 她想让我走 但哈维不想开掉我 |
[28:38] | so he went to Stu Buzzini | 所以他让斯图·布齐尼 |
[28:39] | and got him to offer me a job. | 给我提供一个职位 |
[28:40] | And I was gonna to take it, but then at the last minute, | 我准备接下来的 但在最后一分钟 |
[28:42] | Harvey changed his mind. | 哈维改变了他的想法 |
[28:46] | He chose me over her. | 在我和她之间他选择了我 |
[28:49] | And it was only a few days ago, | 这就是几天前发生的 |
[28:51] | and I can’t be responsible | 我不能再害得律所 |
[28:52] | for losing the only home that this firm has ever had. | 失去一直以来的唯一一个家 |
[28:56] | Donna, I understand all of that. | 唐娜我能理解你 |
[28:58] | But if you let your guilt keep you | 但如果你让你的内疚 |
[29:01] | from giving him a chance to fix this thing | 阻止让他在一切变得更糟前 |
[29:03] | before it’s too late, | 把事情解决好 |
[29:05] | he’s gonna wish you took that job. | 他会后悔你没走 |
[29:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:11] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他 |
[29:12] | Harvey. I’ve gone through the files | 哈维 我看了沙利文 |
[29:14] | on the Sullivan case. | 案件的资料 |
[29:15] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[29:17] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[29:18] | Because the panel’s in two days. | 因为两天后就开庭了 |
[29:20] | We need to be prepared for whatever | 我们需要准备应付 |
[29:21] | they’re gonna throw at Ralls. | 任何对劳斯不利的问题 |
[29:22] | No, we don’t, because I’m not risking | 不 我们不会 因为我不想冒着 |
[29:24] | having to drop another client | 失去另外一位客户的风险 |
[29:25] | for someone who lied to my face. | 来帮助一个当着我面撒谎的人 |
[29:26] | I’m sorry, were you in that room? | 不好意思 你当时在那个屋里吗 |
[29:29] | If she hadn’t denied that wiretap, | 如果她没有否认那个窃听器 |
[29:30] | I wouldn’t have been the only one in prison, | 我就不会是唯一一个在监狱里的人 |
[29:32] | and you know that. | 你是知道的 |
[29:33] | Okay, why do you think she brought that up to you, Mike? | 你觉得她为什么告诉你这个迈克 |
[29:35] | I don’t know. Maybe to show us | 我不知道 可能她想证明 |
[29:36] | why she deserves to be on the bench. | 为什么她该当法官 |
[29:38] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[29:38] | She did it to make you feel like you owe her something, | 她这么做是因为她想让你觉得欠她 |
[29:40] | which is why she came to you in the first place. | 这就是她一开始来找你的原因 |
[29:42] | It’s because you’re a sucker. | 因为你是个傻子 |
[29:45] | Okay. Well, you know what, Harvey? | 好吧 哈维你知道吗 |
[29:47] | I’d rather be a sucker than someone | 我宁愿做个傻子也不要成为 |
[29:49] | who refuses to sacrifice anything for anyone else. | 一个永远不会为了别人牺牲自己的人 |
[29:52] | What the fu– did you just say to me? | 你他妈刚才说了什么 |
[29:53] | I said I don’t give a shit what we lose. | 我说我不在乎我们失去了什么 |
[29:57] | This woman did us a favor, | 这个女人帮了我们 |
[29:59] | and I’m not gonna hang her out to dry | 我不会因为你不愿意牺牲 |
[30:00] | just because you don’t want to sacrifice a piece of business. | 一些公司利益而拒绝帮助她 |
[30:02] | I sacrificed more than just business this week | 我这周可不止牺牲了公司利益 |
[30:05] | all because you couldn’t keep your mouth shut. | 就因为你不能闭上你的嘴 |
[30:07] | Are you ser– | 你认真的吗… |
[30:08] | Are you really making this about Donna right now | 你真要在一个女人的命运岌岌可危时 |
[30:10] | when we got a woman’s future on the line? | 还把这事往唐娜身上扯吗 |
[30:12] | Don’t give me that shit. | 别扯这个 |
[30:13] | You made it about Donna | 是你说我不愿意牺牲 |
[30:14] | when you said I couldn’t sacrifice. | 才把唐娜扯进来的 |
[30:16] | I sacrificed everything. | 我牺牲了所有的东西 |
[30:18] | – Harvey– – Enough. | -哈维 -够了 |
[30:20] | You said you didn’t want this to be another prison case. | 你说你不想让这变成另一个监狱案件 |
[30:22] | Well, it is another prison case, | 好了 这就是另一个监狱案件 |
[30:24] | and I’m saying we’re dropping it. | 我认为我们要放弃它 |
[30:28] | Okay, well, as long as we’re | 好吧 既然 |
[30:29] | talking about sacrifice and prison, | 说到了牺牲和监狱 |
[30:31] | one of us went to prison for the other one, | 我们中的一个代替另一个去了监狱 |
[30:33] | and the woman you’re about to cut loose? | 那个即将被你放弃的女人 |
[30:36] | She’s the reason that was possible. | 她才是让这件事成功的原因 |
[30:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | Did you come to drop this thing in person? | 你亲自来送这个吗 |
[30:58] | Because if you’re nice, | 因为如果你人挺好的话 |
[31:00] | I might let you avoid being humiliated in court. | 我可能会尽量避免在法庭上羞辱你 |
[31:02] | You’re the one who’s gonna be humiliated | 如果这个被送到法庭 |
[31:03] | if this goes to court. | 你才是会被羞辱的那位 |
[31:04] | Oh, good playground retort, Litt. | 好棒的过家家式顶嘴哦利特 |
[31:06] | Then again, I guess a loser | 当然 我猜你这种输家 |
[31:07] | like you had a lot of practice. | 应该经常练习吧 |
[31:09] | How’s this for a retort, Zander? | 这个作为顶嘴怎么样 詹德 |
[31:14] | We go to court, that’s what everyone’s gonna see. | 我们去了法庭 这就是大家会看到的 |
[31:21] | – What do you want? – $30 million. | -你想要什么 -三千万 |
[31:22] | And I want it written in the settlement | 我还希望在和解书里写上 |
[31:23] | that Louis Litt is a superior lawyer | 路易·利特是一个比詹德·爱泼斯坦 |
[31:25] | to Zander Epstein. | 更出众的律师 |
[31:26] | – No way. – Yeah way. | -没门 -有门 |
[31:28] | You’re really that petty? | 你真这么狭隘吗 |
[31:29] | You can bury it in the fine print if you want. | 你可以把它缩的小小的 |
[31:32] | You can put it in Latin if you want. | 也可以写成拉丁文 |
[31:34] | But it’s going in there, | 但它必须在里面 |
[31:35] | and you’re always gonna know it’s there. | 你永远都会记着它在那 |
[31:38] | Okay. | 行 |
[31:40] | If that’s what it takes to make you whole, | 如果这能抚慰你 |
[31:43] | then we have a deal, but one thing. | 那就成交 但还有件事 |
[31:46] | When I get home tonight, remember who’s waiting for me. | 我今晚回家时 记着是谁在等我 |
[31:49] | And she’s gonna cook me dinner, she’s gonna rub my feet, | 她会为我做晚饭 她会按摩我的脚 |
[31:52] | she’s gonna tell me she loves me, | 她会告诉我她爱我 |
[31:53] | and we are never gonna think of you again. | 我们再也不会回想起你 |
[31:56] | Well, maybe on our 50th wedding anniversary, | 也许会在我们五十周年结婚纪念日时想下 |
[31:58] | we’ll laugh about the guy she almost ended up with, | 我们会嘲笑那个差点就跟她结婚的人 |
[32:02] | if we can even remember your name. | 如果我们还能记得你的名字的话 |
[32:07] | Now it’s $50 million. | 现在是五千万了 |
[32:10] | And that’s take it or leave it. | 要么接受要么走人 |
[32:24] | Look, whatever it is, | 不管什么事 |
[32:25] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我现在很忙 |
[32:27] | Well, I hope you’re in the middle of | 我猜你是在忙着让劳斯 |
[32:28] | keeping Ralls on the bench. | 待在她那个位置上 |
[32:29] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[32:32] | Mike, I’m sorry about last night. | 迈克昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[32:34] | Truth is, it’s been an emotional week, | 我这周很情绪化 |
[32:36] | and when you accused me of never sacrificing– | 当你指责我从不愿意牺牲的时候 |
[32:38] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不应该那么说的 |
[32:41] | You’ve sacrificed for me hundreds of times. | 你为我牺牲了几百次 |
[32:44] | – I know that. – More like thousands. | -我知道的 -得有几千次了 |
[32:48] | Now, what do you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[32:51] | Well, I got to thinking, | 我在想 |
[32:53] | how the hell did that woman even know | 这女人是怎么知道 |
[32:55] | about what Ralls did with Sullivan? | 劳斯对沙利文做了什么的 |
[32:57] | I’m guessing you’ve got an answer. | 我猜你有答案了 |
[32:58] | Turns out that shitty public defender– | 原来那个混蛋援助律师 |
[33:01] | Smith and Devane hired him six months ago. | 史密斯和德维恩在六个月前就雇佣了他 |
[33:04] | But the thing is, six months ago, | 问题在于 六个月前 |
[33:06] | her docket hadn’t been set that far in the future. | 她的案件目录并没有安排的那么远 |
[33:08] | Which means this whole thing was a setup | 这就代表整件事是个陷阱 |
[33:10] | for a case that already happened. | 为了一个已经发生了的案件 |
[33:11] | Think about it. She gets thrown off the bench, | 你想想 她被拉下法官席 |
[33:14] | every one of her rulings for the last seven years | 她之前七年内的所有判决 |
[33:16] | is automatically subject to appeal. | 都会自动被申请上诉 |
[33:18] | Mike, this is great. We got ’em. | 麦克 这很好 我们找到了 |
[33:20] | The only problem is, I can’t figure out which case, | 问题在于 我查不到是哪个案子 |
[33:23] | because Smith and Devane | 因为史密斯和德维恩 |
[33:24] | didn’t represent anyone she ruled against. | 没有参与任何一个她判罚的案件 |
[33:26] | Well, what kind of cases did she hear during that period? | 在那段时间她一般都听证哪类案件 |
[33:29] | Mostly federal antitrust. | 一般都是关于反垄断的 |
[33:32] | Then I know who can help us. | 那我就知道谁能帮我们了 |
[33:41] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[33:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[33:44] | I talked to Zander earlier, | 我之前跟詹德聊了聊 |
[33:46] | and he told me you two had a settlement meeting. | 他告诉我你们俩有一个和解会议 |
[33:48] | Is that what he said? | 他这么说了吗 |
[33:50] | I would describe it as more of a beatdown, but whatever. | 我更愿意形容为打得他落花流水 但无所谓了 |
[33:54] | – Thank you, Louis. – Why are you thanking me? | -路易谢谢你 -为什么谢我 |
[33:57] | For not telling him about us. | 为你没告诉他我们的事 |
[34:00] | Never crossed my mind. | 我从没想过 |
[34:00] | You asked me not to, so I didn’t. | 你让我不要说 我就没说 |
[34:02] | And now I have to ask you for one more thing. | 我现在需要你再帮我一次 |
[34:06] | Please let this case go. | 别再纠缠这个案子了好吗 |
[34:08] | – What? – Give him a way to save face, | -什么 -给他一个台阶下 |
[34:10] | and let this thing go. | 就让这个结束吧 |
[34:12] | I gave him a way. It’s called a settlement. | 我给他解决办法了 这叫做和解 |
[34:13] | No, you jacked up the settlement | 不 和解是你算计来的 |
[34:15] | and added in some nonsense | 还加了些不知所谓的 |
[34:17] | about admitting you’re the better man. | 承认你比他好的内容 |
[34:18] | I am the better man. | 我就是比他好 |
[34:20] | Then prove it by being the bigger man. | 那就从做一个大气男人来证明这一点 |
[34:23] | – Sheila– – Louis, | -希拉 -路易 |
[34:24] | I’m getting married in a few days, | 我这几天就要结婚了 |
[34:26] | and all my fiancé can think about is you. | 我未婚夫现在满脑子都是你 |
[34:29] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[34:31] | You beat him, and he knows it. | 你打败了他 他知道的 |
[34:35] | Please do this for me. | 就当是为了我吧 |
[34:37] | Because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不愿意 |
[34:39] | you might as well have just told him about us | 那你不如干脆一开始就告诉他 |
[34:41] | in the first place. | 我们之间的事 |
[34:54] | Rachel, we need to talk. | 瑞秋我们得谈谈 |
[34:56] | – What did Harvey say? – I didn’t go to Harvey. | -哈维说什么了 -我没去找哈维 |
[34:58] | Donna, why not? | 唐娜 为什么 |
[35:00] | Because he was busy with something else, | 因为他正在忙别的 |
[35:02] | and I remembered one of the reasons | 我也还记得他一开始 |
[35:04] | he promoted me in the first place. | 提拔我的原因 |
[35:06] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[35:07] | Rachel, I know people. | 瑞秋我了解人性 |
[35:09] | I know what makes them tick, | 我知道什么事是人的痛点 |
[35:11] | and I need you to pull another all-nighter | 我需要你跟我再通宵一次 |
[35:12] | and help me make that asshole back the hell off. | 帮我让那个混蛋滚蛋 |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:21] | Louis, is this a bad time? | 路易 现在找你是不是不太好 |
[35:22] | What? | 什么 |
[35:24] | No. What’s going on? | 没有 怎么了 |
[35:25] | Smith and Devane’s trying to get rid of a judge | 史密斯和德维恩准备通过拉下一位法官 |
[35:28] | to overturn a past ruling. | 来为一个以前的案子翻案 |
[35:30] | Mike and I are trying to figure out | 麦克和我正在找 |
[35:31] | which case is big enough | 哪个案子能大到 |
[35:32] | to be worth the risk. | 值得冒这个险 |
[35:35] | Glazer Bank v. Risa Ventures. | 格雷泽银行诉里萨投资 |
[35:37] | You didn’t even look at the rest of the list. | 你都没看其他的呢 |
[35:39] | Oh, I didn’t need to. | 不需要 |
[35:40] | Smith and Devane represent Pomaville Industries. | 史密斯-德韦恩代表鲍玛维工业 |
[35:42] | They’ve been wanting to merge with Condor for two years. | 他们策划并购孔多尔两年多了 |
[35:43] | – You overturn that precedent– – – Every dickhead on Wall Street | -撤回这个先例 -华尔街所有混蛋 |
[35:46] | would be swinging from the chandeliers. | 都要跳起来了 |
[35:47] | Clear as day. | 再明显不过 |
[35:50] | You really are a maestro with this stuff, aren’t you? | 你真的是经济大师啊 |
[35:52] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[35:55] | Night, Louis. | 晚安 路易 |
[35:58] | Harvey, wait. | 哈维 等等 |
[36:00] | I, uh… | 我 |
[36:02] | I could really use your advice on something personal. | 我有件私事真的需要你的建议 |
[36:05] | But I know how you feel about infidelity, and… | 但我知道你对出轨的看法 |
[36:09] | Louis, my feelings about that | 路易 我的价值观 |
[36:11] | have to do with me and me alone. | 有且仅与我有关 |
[36:12] | I’m not gonna judge you for making a different choice than I would. | 不会因为你不认同我就对你有看法 |
[36:15] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[36:18] | Because I had an affair with Sheila. | 希拉和我出轨了 |
[36:21] | Somehow things got out of control, | 事情失去了控制 |
[36:23] | and found myself in a fight with her fiancé. | 等我意识到 我已经和他未婚夫起了争执 |
[36:26] | I went after his client, | 我攻击他的委托人 |
[36:28] | and I was about to put him away. | 就快要赢了 |
[36:32] | And now Sheila wants me to tank it. | 可是希拉要我放弃 |
[36:34] | Well, if you’re asking as managing partner, | 如果你问我作为经营合伙人的意见 |
[36:37] | I’d say you better not tank a case | 我会说我可不希望你 |
[36:39] | for a woman you’re sleeping with. | 为了睡个女人放弃生意 |
[36:41] | I’m not asking you as managing partner, Harvey. | 我不是问经营合伙人的意见 哈维 |
[36:44] | I’m asking you as my friend. | 我是问一个朋友的意见 |
[36:47] | Then, my friend, | 那么 我的朋友 |
[36:51] | I say sometimes we have to sacrifice our business | 我会说有时候 我们得选择 |
[36:54] | for the people we care about. | 为爱的人牺牲生意 |
[37:00] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢 |
[37:12] | Let me guess. You got here early to inform the panel | 我猜猜 你们提前来 是为了 |
[37:15] | you’re removing yourselves from the case. | 提请退出此案吧 |
[37:17] | No, we got here early to inform you that you are. | 错了 我们提前来是为了你提请退出 |
[37:20] | And once again, why would I do that? | 那我得再问一次 我凭什么这么做 |
[37:21] | Because you hired a shitty defense attorney | 因为你雇佣了一个没本事的辩护人 |
[37:23] | for the sole purpose of getting dirt on an outstanding judge. | 只是为了要一位正直法官的丑闻 |
[37:26] | Hiring a shitty lawyer isn’t against the law. | 雇佣烂律师不是罪 |
[37:28] | No, but doing it so you can set up a merger factory is. | 没错 但为了促成并购这么做就是犯罪 |
[37:31] | That’s a great theory, but you have no proof. | 理论不错 但你们没有证据 |
[37:34] | Yes, we do. Right here. | 我们有 就在这里 |
[37:36] | You signed all six of these companies within the last year. | 你在一年里签了这六家公司 |
[37:38] | And we’ve got signed affidavits from each one of them saying | 六家都提供了签字宣誓书 宣称 |
[37:40] | that you approached them with an offer to get their mergers through | 你来找他们 答应帮他们促成并购 |
[37:44] | if they signed with you in advance. | 只要他们和你提前签约 |
[37:46] | Wasn’t hard once they realized | 当他们意识到这可能上升为 |
[37:47] | this could rise to the level of a criminal offense. | 刑事案件后 说服他们签字很容易 |
[37:50] | And conspiracy to alter judicial rulings | 阴谋控制法官判决 |
[37:52] | is most definitely a criminal offense. | 算得上刑事犯罪了 |
[37:54] | Which means if you don’t drop this thing right now, | 也就是说如果你不现在撤销 |
[37:58] | you’ll end up in prison. | 你就会入狱 |
[38:00] | It’s up to you. | 看你了 |
[38:01] | They’re gonna be here in five minutes. | 他们五分钟后就要进来了 |
[38:10] | Louis, what the hell is this? | 路易 这是怎么回事 |
[38:13] | What does it look like? | 你看是怎么回事 |
[38:14] | It looks like you let this guy off the hook | 看着像是你要放走这个人 |
[38:16] | – when you had him by the throat. – It’s a fair deal, Katrina. | -但你明明稳赢 -很好了 卡特里娜 |
[38:19] | Our client’s gonna be thrilled | 我们的委托人知道 |
[38:20] | that they get paid for an issue | 一件他们都不知道存在的 |
[38:21] | that they never even knew existed in the first place. | 案件给他们赚了钱他们肯定会十分高兴 |
[38:23] | We didn’t take this on for the client. | 我们这么做不是为了委托人 |
[38:24] | – We did this for you. – Well, then do this for me. | -是为你 -那就为我这么做 |
[38:27] | – Louis. – God damn it, just do it! | -路易 -该死的 你就照做行吗 |
[38:33] | She asked you to do this, didn’t she? | 是她让你这么做的 对吗 |
[38:36] | I can’t say no to her, Katrina. | 我无法拒绝她 卡特里娜 |
[38:40] | I just can’t. | 我实在无法 |
[38:41] | You’re a good man, Louis Litt. | 你是个好人 路易·利特 |
[38:45] | And someday you will find someone who appreciates that. | 有一天 会有人看到 并欣赏这一点 |
[39:05] | I see you’ve brought along a friend this time. | 这次你还带了朋友来 |
[39:07] | Oh, she’s not just my friend. | 她可不只是我朋友 |
[39:08] | – She’s my lawyer. – Mm, let me guess. | -她是我的律师 -我猜猜 |
[39:10] | You brought her along to withdraw your suit | 你带她来正式撤回你的起诉 |
[39:11] | ’cause you finally figured out there’s no way | 因为你终于意识到 你没能力 |
[39:13] | to outsmart a man like me. | 赢我这么聪明的男人 |
[39:14] | No, she finally figured out | 不 她是终于意识到了 |
[39:16] | what makes a man like you tick. | 你这种男人最在乎的是什么 |
[39:17] | And what makes you tick is being able to say | 而你最在乎的 就是有能力 |
[39:19] | to every woman you meet that you own the best buildings | 在女人面前 能宣称自己有最好的大楼 |
[39:21] | in the cities with the best views. | 而且是市里景观最棒的那些 |
[39:23] | Mm, because if you can’t say that, then… | 因为如果连这些你也不能说了 |
[39:25] | people might notice that you’re really just | 那人们也许就会发现 其实你只是 |
[39:27] | an insecure little man who builds buildings | 一个没有安全感的小人 |
[39:29] | to cover up his weaknesses. | 盖大楼来掩饰自己的脆弱 |
[39:33] | Get out of my office. | 离开我办公室 |
[39:34] | Oh, we will, but if we do, | 我们可以走 但如果那样 |
[39:36] | those views that you covet, they’re going away. | 你拥有的那些景观 可就都没了 |
[39:38] | What are you talking about? – Oh, did you think | -你在说什么 -你以为 |
[39:39] | I just came here to tell you I know what makes you tick? | 我来只是为了告诉你我知道你在乎什么吗 |
[39:42] | We now control the air rights | 现在我们拥有你六处 |
[39:43] | across from six of your most prominent properties. | 景观最好的地产的土地上空权 |
[39:46] | So instead of their unobstructed views of the park, | 所以以前是一望无际的公园景观 |
[39:49] | your top-floor tenants will now be looking out | 但现在你的高楼租户向外看 |
[39:52] | at a 40-foot-high box of tampons. | 只能看到四十英尺高的广告牌了 |
[39:55] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[39:56] | I think you know what we want. | 我想你知道我们想要什么 |
[39:58] | – You keep your lease as is. – Not quite. | -还原你们的租约 -不太对 |
[40:00] | We’re gonna need you to reimburse | 我们需要你偿还这些 |
[40:01] | the cost of the air rights. | 土地上空权的费用 |
[40:03] | And we’ll take a 10% haircut on our lease. | 而且我们还要你削减10%的租金 |
[40:05] | I’d call you a name right now, but I’m guessing you’d sue me. | 我现在很想骂你 但我想你可能会告我 |
[40:07] | David, I really don’t care what you call me right now | 大卫 我其实不怎么在乎你怎么骂我 |
[40:09] | because, like you said, this isn’t personal. | 因为 如你所说 这不是私人恩怨 |
[40:11] | It’s just business. | 只是生意 |
[40:14] | Here’s our amended lease. | 这是我们的新租约 |
[40:28] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[40:30] | I just stopped by to tell you that Judge Ralls called. | 我来是为了告诉你劳斯法官来了电话 |
[40:34] | – She wanted to thank me. – That’s great. | -她说谢谢我 -真好 |
[40:36] | Only problem with that is, she called me five minutes ago | 只有一个问题 她五分钟前给我也打来了 |
[40:39] | and told me the exact same thing. | 还说了一样的话 |
[40:43] | Want to tell me what you’re really doing here? | 打算告诉我你来的真实目的吗 |
[40:46] | Why’d you say that stuff to Donna? | 你为什么要跟唐娜说那些话 |
[40:49] | Because I care about her. | 因为我在乎她 |
[40:52] | I didn’t want her to go through life not knowing. | 我不想让她一辈子都悬着这个疑问 |
[40:55] | – What about me? – What about you? | -那我呢 -你怎么了 |
[40:58] | Did you think what it would do to my relationship? | 你考虑到这件事对我恋情的影响了吗 |
[41:00] | I guess I thought that if you were that solid with Paula, | 我想我是觉得 如果你和宝拉经得起考验 |
[41:02] | it wouldn’t matter. | 那也不会有事 |
[41:03] | What if I went to Logan Sanders | 那要是我去找洛根·桑德斯 |
[41:04] | and told him to go for it with Rachel? | 让他去追瑞秋呢 |
[41:08] | Here’s the difference. | 区别在于 |
[41:10] | I would hope that you wouldn’t be rooting for Rachel to be with him, | 我希望你支持的不是瑞秋和他在一起 |
[41:13] | and you can get mad at me or not, but… | 而且你对我生不生气都行 但是 |
[41:16] | yeah, I guess maybe I was rooting for Donna to be with you. | 我想我支持的是你和唐娜在一起 |
[41:21] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[41:23] | I guess the truth is, right now, | 我想事实是 现在 |
[41:24] | I’m not looking to be with anyone. | 我暂时不想恋爱了 |
[41:35] | Donna, are you busy? | 唐娜 忙吗 |
[41:36] | I was actually just getting ready | 其实我正打算收拾东西 |
[41:37] | to go home for the night. | 下班回家 |
[41:40] | I was just wondering if there’s a reason | 我只是想知道为什么 |
[41:42] | why I just got a new lease on my desk | 我桌子上放了一份新租约 |
[41:43] | that’s 10% less than our last one. | 比上一份便宜了10% |
[41:47] | I just wanted to thank you for keeping me. | 那是我对你不开除我的感谢 |
[41:51] | – What? – If I knew it’d make you do stuff like that, | -怎么了 -要是早知道不开除你会这样 |
[41:54] | I’d consider firing you more often. | 我会考虑多开除你几次 |
[41:56] | Well, then let’s just consider this a one-time thing. | 还是把这个结果当作一次性的吧 |
[42:03] | Before you go… | 在你走之前 |
[42:05] | want me to pour us a drink? | 我们喝一杯怎么样 |
[42:07] | What do you say we shake things up | 不如别那么拘束 |
[42:09] | and make it two? | 喝两杯吧 |
[42:36] | Sheila, what are you doing here? | 希拉 你怎么来了 |
[42:38] | I left Zander. | 我离开了詹德 |
[42:42] | What? | 什么 |
[42:43] | I realized he’s not the one for me. | 我意识到他不是我想要的人 |
[42:46] | – But I thought you loved him. – I don’t. | -我以为你爱他 -我不爱 |
[42:49] | I love you. | 我爱的是你 |
[42:52] | And I may have forgotten it for a while. | 也许这件事被我忘记了一段时间 |
[42:54] | But in these last two weeks, you’ve–you’ve excited me, | 但过去这两周来 你让我激动 |
[42:58] | you’ve gone to battle for me, | 你为我战斗 |
[43:00] | and then you sacrificed for me. | 你为我牺牲 |
[43:03] | But what about children? | 那孩子呢 |
[43:05] | You think I can’t live without children– | 你觉得我不能不要孩子 |
[43:07] | No, I didn’t, but then I thought, | 是 但我想 |
[43:09] | fate brought us together, Louis. | 是命运让我们在一起的 路易 |
[43:11] | Why don’t we let fate decide | 所以何不让命运 |
[43:13] | whether or not we have children? | 决定我们要不要孩子 |
[43:15] | – I don’t understand. – Louis, | -我没懂 -路易 |
[43:17] | I threw away my diaphragm. | 我取掉了子宫帽 |
[43:24] | You’re pulling the goalie? | 你要撤掉守门员了 |
[43:25] | Yes, Louis. I am. | 是的 路易 是的 |
[43:29] | And I don’t want to role-play tonight. | 而且今晚我不想玩角色扮演了 |
[43:32] | I just want to be Sheila Sazs and Louis Litt. | 我想要希拉·赛斯和路易·利特在一起 |
[43:41] | Well, come on. | 那么走吧 |
[43:45] | Let’s go inside. | 我们回家 |