时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident forced me | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:22] | To most people, I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | The aliens didn’t take anything. | 外星人什么也没拿 |
[00:41] | I shouldn’t have kissed you. | 我不该吻你的 |
[00:43] | What does this mean for us? | 这对我们而言意味着什么 |
[00:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:46] | You didn’t kill her. | 你没杀她 |
[00:47] | Was it her strength or your weakness? | 是她强大 还是你软弱 |
[00:51] | My parents passed away when I was 13. | 在我13岁的时候我的父母就去世了 |
[00:53] | It’s always been hard for me to feel normal, | 我一直很难觉得自己是个正常人 |
[00:55] | like I’m where I’m supposed to be. | 就像是我待在我应该去的地方 |
[01:09] | How are you feeling, Kara? | 卡拉 你现在感觉如何 |
[01:11] | Reflexes are normal. | 条件反射正常 |
[01:16] | – What are you? – I am Kelex, your medical attendant. | -你是谁 -我是凯里克斯 你的医务护理 |
[01:19] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[01:19] | Your confusion will abate as your temperature stabilizes. | 当你的体温稳定后 你的困惑也会随之减退 |
[01:23] | Would you care to dress? | 你能穿上这件衣服吗 |
[01:26] | This was my mother’s tunic. | 这是我妈妈的长袍 |
[01:31] | She used to wear it when she would put me to bed at night. | 每当她在夜晚哄我入眠的时候就会穿上它 |
[01:37] | Where did you get this? | 你是从来弄来的 |
[01:39] | I gave it to you. | 是我给你的 |
[01:42] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:45] | How could you be here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[01:47] | I stayed home every day while you recovered from the Argo fever. | 自从你的阿尔戈热退下去后 我每天都在家 |
[01:51] | This can’t be real. | 这不可能是真的 |
[01:54] | You died with the rest of Krypton. | 你跟氪星一同消亡了 |
[01:56] | Oh, sweet Kara… | 我亲爱的卡拉 |
[01:58] | You must have had terrible hallucinations from the fever. | 你一定是因为发烧而出现了可怕的幻觉 |
[02:01] | But it’s over now. | 但一切都结束了 |
[02:02] | You’re awake. You’re safe. | 你醒过来了 你很安全 |
[02:05] | You’re home. | 你在家呢 |
[02:15] | I’m on Krypton. | 我在氪星 |
[02:24] | Where is Ker-rah? | 凯拉在哪儿 |
[02:25] | And why isn’t she answering her cell phone? | 她为什么不接电话 |
[02:27] | Uh, you know, maybe she can’t… | 也许她收不到电话 |
[02:29] | We’re actually in the middle of | 我们正经历着有史以来 |
[02:30] | the worst solar storm in recorded history. | 最强烈的一次太阳风暴 |
[02:32] | It’s just been scrambling communication signals all morning. | 整个早上通讯信号都是紊乱的 |
[02:34] | I’m sure there’s a… there’s a good reason. | 这肯定事出有因 |
[02:36] | I know the reason. She’s avoiding me. | 我知道原因是什么 她在回避我 |
[02:37] | She’s obviously afraid that | 她显然害怕我会因为她 |
[02:39] | I plan to retaliate because she drove my son away | 在我准备修复我们母子关系的节骨眼上 |
[02:41] | right when I was repairing my relationship with him. | 赶走了我的儿子而对她进行报复 |
[02:43] | But I am a professional. I do not do upset. | 但对待工作我很专业 不会因此就生她的气 |
[02:46] | So you can tell Ker-rah | 所以你可以告诉凯拉 |
[02:48] | that it is safe for her to resume her duties. | 她可以放心地回来工作 |
[02:53] | Hey, hey, have you seen Kara? | 你看到卡拉了吗 |
[02:55] | She, she still hasn’t come in yet. | 她到现在还没来上班 |
[02:56] | No. I haven’t been able to reach her either. | 没有 我到现在还没能联系上她 |
[02:58] | Okay, that is so not Kara. | 这太不像卡拉的作风了 |
[03:00] | We should call Alex. | 我们应该打电话问问艾丽克斯 |
[03:01] | She’s not out on DEO business. | 她也没在执行超查部的外勤工作 |
[03:03] | There’s nothing on the news about Supergirl. | 新闻里也没有报道任何超女的消息 |
[03:05] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不想的预感 |
[03:06] | – You bring your key? – Yeah. | -你带钥匙了吗 -带了 |
[03:10] | – Kara? – Oh, my god! | -卡拉 -天呐 |
[03:15] | – What… what is that? – Don’t touch it. | -这是什么东西 -不要碰 |
[03:20] | She… she’s still breathing. I… | 她还有呼吸 我 |
[03:25] | This is agent Danvers. | 我是丹弗斯特工 |
[03:26] | I need a medical evac now. | 我现在需要一支医疗救援队 |
[03:28] | She was found unconscious. | 她被发现时已经不省人事了 |
[03:29] | The organism is gripping her torso with over 100 pounds of pressure. | 这个生物体以100多磅的压力吸附在她身上 |
[03:35] | What the hell are these guys doing here? | 你们这些家伙在这做什么 |
[03:37] | Where Supergirl goes, we go. | 超女在哪儿 我们就在哪儿 |
[03:38] | This is a top secret facility, Mr. Olsen. | 这里可是绝密机构 奥尔森先生 |
[03:40] | You think I’m gonna let the media waltz through here? | 你觉得我会让媒体从这儿轻易走出去吗 |
[03:41] | Actually, I’m in IT. | 其实我是搞IT的 |
[03:43] | So, definitely not worth, uh, shooting. | 所以绝对不值得你们开枪 |
[03:48] | If something happens to her, I’m coming back for you. | 如果她有什么不测 我不会放过你的 |
[03:49] | If anything happens to her, I won’t stop you. | 如果她有任何不测 我也不会拦着你 |
[03:51] | Get them out of here. | 把他们带出去 |
[03:55] | You are clearly in need of a refresher course on base security protocol. | 你需要好好复习一下基地安全协议了 |
[03:58] | You don’t know them like I do, sir. | 你不像我一样了解他们 长官 |
[03:59] | They’re Kara’s family. | 他们是卡拉的家人 |
[04:01] | And what’s her condition? | 她现在情况如何 |
[04:02] | She’s unresponsive to outside stimuli, | 她还是对外部刺激毫无反应 |
[04:04] | but her brain activity is still normal. | 但是她的脑部活动是正常的 |
[04:06] | It’s like her body is unaware that anything is wrong. | 就好像她的身体察觉不到丝毫不对劲 |
[04:08] | What the hell is that thing? | 这到底是什么东西 |
[04:09] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[04:11] | But I think we know someone who does. | 但我觉得有个人应该知道 |
[04:16] | Agent Danvers. What a surprise. | 丹弗斯特工 真是让我喜出望外 |
[04:19] | You haven’t visited since you threw me | 自从你把我扔进藏品展览柜之后 |
[04:20] | in my collectible display case. | 就再也没来看过我了 |
[04:27] | How do I get that thing off of Kara? | 我怎么才能把那东西从卡拉身上弄下来 |
[04:29] | You may have to be a tad more specific. | 你或许得说的更详细一点 |
[04:30] | Don’t test my patience, Max. | 别挑战我的耐心 麦斯 |
[04:32] | You tried to kill Kara with Bizarro. | 你曾妄图用异超女杀了卡拉 |
[04:34] | I’m guessing you designed this new freak | 我猜这次你又弄出了个新怪物 |
[04:36] | to finish the job. | 来完成你的宏图大志吧 |
[04:37] | I’m flattered that I’ve made such a lasting impression on you, | 能给你留下如此不可磨灭的印象 我真是受宠若惊 |
[04:39] | but the truth is I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 但事实上 我不知道你在说什么 |
[04:42] | I advise you start to make yourself much more useful. | 我劝你改过自新 有所作为 |
[04:44] | And fast! | 赶紧的 |
[04:46] | Alex, stand down! | 艾丽克斯 住手 |
[04:46] | He’s got to be behind this. You know what he’s capable of. | 就是他在背后搞的鬼 他有这个能耐 |
[04:48] | Come on. Come on! | 快住手 快点 |
[04:50] | I also know Max is a survivor. | 我还知道麦斯是个惜命的人 |
[04:52] | If he knew anything, | 如果他知道任何情况 |
[04:54] | he’d tell us to save his own neck. | 都会如实告诉我们来换回一条命 |
[04:56] | I never thought I’d say this, but… thanks for the assist. | 我从没想到我会这么说 但是多谢你帮忙 |
[04:59] | If we find out you’re lying, she comes back down here… | 如果我们发现你在撒谎 她会立马回来 |
[05:02] | Alone. | 而且是一个人 |
[05:09] | The humans remain unaware of our plans. | 人类还没有察觉到我们的计划 |
[05:12] | The solar storm is wreaking havoc on their satellite system. | 太阳风暴对他们的卫星系统造成了严重破环 |
[05:16] | We will be ready the moment their network goes down. | 等到他们网络瘫痪的那一刻 我们就可以行动了 |
[05:19] | You forget my niece. | 你忘了我的外甥女 |
[05:21] | She has proven to be a willful opponent. | 她可是跟我们针锋相对的劲敌 |
[05:23] | She will not be a problem. | 她将不会再是个障碍了 |
[05:25] | What have you done, Non? | 你干了什么 诺恩 |
[05:28] | I gave orders for her to remain unharmed. | 我下过命令不许伤害她 |
[05:30] | And I obeyed them to the letter. | 我严格地服从了你的命令 |
[05:34] | Kara Zor-El is at peace, | 卡拉·佐·艾尔现在很平静 |
[05:37] | which is more than she deserves. | 她本不应该受到这么好的待遇 |
[05:39] | She has everything her heart desires. | 她现在拥有了一切内心渴望的东西 |
[05:42] | You used a Black Mercy on her? | 你对她用了黑色仁慈 |
[05:43] | If it were up to me, she’d be dead. | 如果由我决定 她早就死了 |
[05:46] | Astra, the time has come for us | 阿斯特拉 我们是时候展开 |
[05:48] | to implement the next phase of Myriad. | 下一阶段的大清洗了 |
[05:52] | This was the only way. | 这是我们唯一的办法 |
[05:53] | There is always another way. | 总会有其他办法 |
[05:55] | Your sister thought that. | 你妹妹也曾这么认为 |
[05:57] | Look what it got her. | 瞧她落得了怎样的下场 |
[06:04] | The claw is made of a titanium alloy. | 这只爪子是钛合金制成的 |
[06:07] | We just need to pull it off slow and steady. | 我们只要慢中求稳地把它拽下来就行 |
[06:09] | Claw is secure. Commence extraction. | 爪子已固定 开始抓取 |
[06:16] | Her heart rate is spiking. | 她的心率在飙升 |
[06:17] | Brain waves are off the charts. | 脑波数据爆表 |
[06:18] | Increase the power. | 加大功率 |
[06:20] | Pull it off her! | 把它拽下来 |
[06:25] | She’s crashing. I’m stopping it. I… | 她快不行了 我们住手吧 |
[06:30] | What the hell happened here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[06:31] | It’s a symbiotic defense. | 这是共生性防御 |
[06:34] | If we pull that thing out by force, | 如果我们强行把那玩意拽下来 |
[06:37] | It’ll kill Kara. | 它会杀死卡拉 |
[06:41] | This can’t be happening. I have to get out of here. | 这不可能 我得离开这里 |
[06:43] | Kara, please calm down. | 卡拉 请冷静 |
[06:45] | I don’t have my powers. | 我现在没有超能力 |
[06:46] | Whatever’s behind this is mimicking the effects of Krypton’s sun. | 这个机制正在模仿氪星太阳的效果 |
[06:50] | We are on Krypton. | 我们就在氪星上 |
[06:51] | What? No, someone is manipulating me by using my memories against me. | 什么 不 有人在利用我的回忆操纵我 |
[06:58] | Do you see that? | 你看到那个了吗 |
[07:00] | I made it for my father when I was eight. | 这是我八岁时给我父亲做的 |
[07:08] | I even remember getting upset I couldn’t get the wings right. | 我还记得我因为做不好翅膀而闷闷不乐 |
[07:10] | And then he told you it was perfect. | 但他却说它很完美 |
[07:13] | And that he loved it, | 他还说很喜欢它 |
[07:14] | and you, with all his heart. | 也全心全意地爱你 |
[07:17] | He made me feel so proud. | 他让我觉得那么自豪 |
[07:21] | And so happy. | 那么幸福 |
[07:24] | Like he always did. | 他一直都是如此 |
[07:26] | See? | 瞧 |
[07:27] | You do remember. | 你都还记得 |
[07:31] | But I also remember saying goodbye to you on that launch bay. | 但我也记得在发射台跟你道别 |
[07:36] | And promising to take care of Clark… Kal-El. | 向你保证照顾好克拉克 卡·艾尔 |
[07:41] | And hugging you so tight. | 还把你紧紧抱在怀里 |
[07:43] | Never wanting to let go. | 永远都不想撒手 |
[07:50] | I’ve fantasized about all of this every day since I left. | 自从我离开之后 每天都幻想着这些情景 |
[07:56] | I don’t know how this is happening, but I’m going to find out. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 但我要搞清楚 |
[07:59] | And when I do, I’m going home. | 等我搞清楚之后 我会回家 |
[08:10] | It just feels wrong pretending everything is fine | 卡拉明明命悬一线 |
[08:12] | when Kara’s back there fighting for her life. | 我们还要假装一切正常 这么做不对啊 |
[08:14] | Winn, this is Kara’s life, okay. | 温 这就是卡拉的生命 |
[08:17] | You and I know that better than anybody. | 咱们俩比谁都更清楚这一点 |
[08:19] | This is why we have to protect it for her. | 所以我们才要为她保住这份工作 |
[08:22] | Ah, it’s not just that. It’s like… | 不光是这点 还有… |
[08:25] | Kara and I were not in good place Before all this happened. | 在这件事发生前 卡拉和我的关系有点僵 |
[08:27] | What if something goes wrong | 万一出了什么意外 |
[08:28] | and then I never get the chance to tell her… | 我再也没机会告诉她… |
[08:30] | Winn. | 温 |
[08:32] | Please, don’t think like that. | 求你别那么想 |
[08:35] | She’s gonna be fine, okay? | 她会挺过来的 |
[08:46] | Who allowed this cheap arrangement in here? | 谁允许你在这儿摆这种廉价装饰品的 |
[08:49] | And where have you been? And where is Ker-rah? | 你跑哪去了 凯拉人呢 |
[08:53] | Kara, um… | 卡拉 |
[08:55] | Use your words. | 有话说出来 |
[08:57] | I… Yes, I… | 我 好的 我 |
[08:59] | I… You know, I did see Kara, Miss Grant. | 我 其实我看到卡拉了 格兰特女士 |
[09:01] | She was bitten by a tic. | 她被扁虱咬了 |
[09:04] | She’s had a horrible allergic reaction. | 她产生了严重的过敏反应 |
[09:05] | Yeah. So, swelling, vomiting… | 对 肿胀 呕吐 |
[09:07] | Oh, god, she had these swollen ankles, it was awful. And I… | 天呐 她的脚踝肿得老粗 太恐怖了 我 |
[09:10] | You know, you should’ve seen the size of this tic. | 你都不知道那个扁虱有多大呐 |
[09:12] | This thing was like… | 那玩意就跟… |
[09:14] | She… It was normal size. It was… | 她 它就是正常大小 它… |
[09:17] | You know, small… It was actually a bunch of little… | 小… 其实是一群小… |
[09:20] | Little ones like lice. It was… Kara’s lice. | 小虱子 那是… 卡拉身上的虱子 |
[09:24] | I have been watching you cover for her day after day, | 我眼睁睁看着你日复一日地为她打掩护 |
[09:28] | putting yourself and your job in jeopardy. | 冒着自己丢饭碗的危险 |
[09:31] | And for what? | 为了什么呢 |
[09:34] | Now, you tell her that she is expected to be back | 你告诉她 我限她一小时内 |
[09:36] | at her desk within the hour | 回到她的工位上 |
[09:37] | or she can kiss this little mediocre job goodbye. | 否则她这份普通的助理工作就保不住了 |
[09:44] | Unless someone has a better way | 除非谁有更好的办法 |
[09:45] | of monitoring alien life on earth, | 监控地球上的外星生命 |
[09:46] | I need my satellite signal back. | 否则赶紧给我恢复卫星信号 |
[09:49] | Now! | 就现在 |
[09:52] | I know you’re upset about Kara, | 我知道你在为卡拉的事烦心 |
[09:53] | but don’t take it out on the troops. | 但也别把气撒到手下的头上 |
[09:57] | This must be hard on you, too. | 你心里也一定不好受 |
[10:01] | It’s been a tough couple of weeks for Kara. | 卡拉最近几周的日子不好过 |
[10:03] | I got a call from James Olsen. | 我接到了詹姆斯·奥尔森的电话 |
[10:05] | Cat’s gonna fire her unless she shows up for work. | 她再不回去工作 凯特就要炒她鱿鱼 |
[10:08] | Her friends are doing the best that they can to cover for her, | 她的朋友们在尽全力帮她打掩护 |
[10:10] | but… They need help. | 但是 他们需要援手 |
[10:13] | Catco is more than a job to Kara. | 凯特科对卡拉来说不仅是一份工作 |
[10:16] | It’s where she gets to live a normal life. | 她在那里体验到了正常人的生活 |
[10:19] | You know, for all that she does | 看在她为超查部 为我们 |
[10:20] | for the DEO and, and for us. | 付出了这么多的份上 |
[10:24] | I just think that it’s our responsibility to make sure | 我认为我们有责任确保 |
[10:26] | that that life is waiting for her | 在她醒来之后 |
[10:28] | – when she wakes up. – All right. | -不会失去那种生活 -好 |
[10:30] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[10:44] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[10:46] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[10:48] | Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Schott, | 抱歉让你失望了 肖特先生 |
[10:50] | but Miss Danvers is still incapacitated. | 丹弗斯小姐仍未恢复行动能力 |
[10:52] | Well… Well, then, who are you? | 那你是谁啊 |
[10:55] | An agent of the DEO sent to maintain Miss Danver’s cover | 超查部派我前来掩护丹弗斯小姐的身份 |
[10:57] | until she’s able to return herself. | 直到她能回来工作为止 |
[10:59] | So, is that like an organic bio-mass? | 所以这是有机生物质吗 |
[11:02] | Touch my face, lose your hand. | 碰我脸 断你手 |
[11:04] | Do you know what you’re getting yourself into? | 你知道自己跳进什么坑了吗 |
[11:06] | I mean, have you ever been an assistant before? | 我是说 你以前当过助理吗 |
[11:09] | I’m an elite agent of an intergalactic paramilitary force. | 我可是一名星际准军事部队的精英特工 |
[11:12] | I think I can handle Cat Grant. | 我觉得我能应付得了凯特·格兰特 |
[11:20] | Oh, how lovely for you to come in to the office on a weekday, no less. | 好棒啊 你竟然在工作日跑来上班啦 |
[11:25] | You are a real hero, Carla. | 你是真正的英雄 卡尔拉 |
[11:28] | Was there a reason you called me in, Miss Grant? | 你找我来有事吗 格兰特女士 |
[11:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:31] | I’m just dealing with a little story | 我正在处理一篇报道 |
[11:33] | about a solar storm that threatens all global commerce | 关于一场威胁全球商业 |
[11:36] | and promises civilian unrest. | 并能引起平民骚乱的太阳风暴 |
[11:42] | Yes! Book me interviews with Barbara at NASA, | 对了 给我预定跟航空航天局的芭芭拉 |
[11:45] | Eduardo at the NSA and Gina at the White House. | 国家安全局的爱德华多和白宫的吉娜的采访 |
[11:48] | And I want attributable quotes, no press releases. | 我只想要引述 不写新闻稿 |
[11:50] | And if they try to evade you, | 如果他们企图回避你 |
[11:52] | you remind them I’m still holding on to their Hamilton tickets. | 就提醒他们说 他们《汉密尔顿》的票还在我手里 |
[11:55] | Wait, uh, Eduardo… | 等等 爱德华多 |
[11:58] | Ella… Who? | 艾拉 谁来着 |
[12:00] | Oh, first base. Keep up. | 当助理的第一步 跟上老板的节奏 |
[12:07] | – What kind of milk is in this? – Whole, ma’am. | -这里面放的是哪种牛奶 -全脂奶 女士 |
[12:10] | Whole milk has not passed my lips | 自从我会骑儿童自行车开始 |
[12:12] | since I rode a bicycle with streamers on the handles. | 我的嘴巴就没再沾过全脂奶了 |
[12:18] | Well, perhaps if you were clearer with instructions, | 如果你下达的指示更明确一些 |
[12:22] | there would be less of an issue with execution. | 我执行起来就会少出点错 |
[12:25] | Well, I am so glad to see that you are so comfortable | 我很高兴看到你毫不避讳地 |
[12:28] | that you can speak so honestly. | 直抒胸臆 |
[12:29] | Allow me to do the same for you. | 那我也跟你有话直说了 |
[12:32] | All this time you’ve been prancing around my office, | 你一直围着我的办公室忙前跑后 |
[12:34] | pretending to be someone you’re not. | 伪装自己 |
[12:37] | Well, I see the real you. | 但我能看透真实的你 |
[12:40] | And I cannot un-see it. | 而且我不能无视 |
[12:42] | So I’d advise you to strap in. | 所以我建议你小心点 |
[12:56] | That woman makes me miss my alien prison. | 那女人让我想念外星人囚牢了 |
[13:00] | The creature wasn’t a prisoner on Fort Rozz. | 那个生物不是罗兹堡的囚犯 |
[13:03] | But do you have it on planet of origin? | 你们母星上有这种生物吗 |
[13:05] | – Is it sentient? – I am sorry. | -它有意识吗 -抱歉 |
[13:07] | I do not have sufficient information regarding this species. | 我并未掌握此物种的充分信息 |
[13:10] | Kara is in trouble. | 卡拉有麻烦了 |
[13:12] | And nothing I am doing is working. | 我的努力全是无用功 |
[13:14] | I do not have sufficient data regarding this species… | 我并未掌握此物种的充分信息 |
[13:16] | Damn it! Kara is relying on me! | 靠 卡拉现在需要我 |
[13:19] | She has always relied on me… | 她一直都需要我 |
[13:22] | ever since you sent her here. | 自从你送她来地球以后 |
[13:25] | I’m sure you had hoped that she would find people | 你肯定希望她会找到 |
[13:27] | that would take care of her. | 能照顾她的人 |
[13:29] | Who would love her like she was their own. | 将她视如己出的人 |
[13:33] | I did. | 我做到了 |
[13:38] | I only wish I’d been a better sister to her | 我多希望她当初来的时候 |
[13:40] | when she first got here. | 我能对她更好一些 |
[13:43] | I can’t… | 但我… |
[13:46] | I can’t even imagine it now. | 但我现在想都不敢想 |
[13:50] | I used to resent her | 我曾经怨她 |
[13:53] | for coming into my home. | 来我们家寄养 |
[13:55] | For following me around at school. | 在学校当我的跟屁虫 |
[13:58] | Some strange girl who didn’t know how to fit in. | 她曾是个不合群的怪丫头 |
[14:04] | For embarrassing me in front of my friends. | 当着我朋友的面丢我的脸 |
[14:12] | But all Kara wanted was a family. | 但卡拉只想要一个家 |
[14:16] | And that’s what she is to me. | 她就是我的家人 |
[14:18] | She is my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[14:22] | and she needs me now more than ever. | 她现在尤其需要我 |
[14:25] | So please. | 求求你 |
[14:28] | Tell me how to help my little sister! | 告诉我如何帮我妹妹 |
[14:31] | I do not have sufficient information regarding this species. | 我并未掌握此物种的充分信息 |
[14:36] | I don’t understand. Something has to be causing this. | 我不懂 这里面肯定有问题 |
[14:39] | Kara, nothing is wrong. | 卡拉 没问题 |
[14:41] | I told you. You’re safe at home. | 我说了 你在家很安全 |
[14:42] | This is not my home. My home is back on… | 这不是我家 我家在… |
[14:46] | Back on… | 在… |
[14:49] | Earth! | 地球 |
[14:50] | Earth is thousands of light years away. | 地球离这里有几千光年远 |
[14:52] | And why would I ever send you to that primitive planet? | 而且我怎么会送你到那颗原始星球呢 |
[15:06] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[15:08] | Father? | 父亲 |
[15:12] | No. No, this is… cannot be real. | 不 不 这不可能是真的 |
[15:15] | This is not real. This is not real. | 这不是真的 这不是真的 |
[15:19] | It’s the fever again. | 又发烧了 |
[15:25] | I remember playing right there. | 我记得我当时就在那儿玩 |
[15:27] | And I made this crack when I tripped chasing after aunt Astra. | 我追阿斯特拉姨妈时摔倒 造成了这道裂痕 |
[15:33] | Yet, even after you fell, you got right back up again. | 就算你跌倒了 你还是会马上爬起来 |
[15:37] | Nothing can keep you down. | 什么都击不垮你 |
[15:43] | You did this to me! | 是你干的 |
[15:45] | You, you did this to me! | 是你 是你干的 |
[15:47] | No! I understand now. | 不 我明白了 |
[15:48] | You and Non are behind this. | 这是你和诺恩搞的鬼 |
[15:49] | Non? But he was banished to the Phantom Zone ages ago. | 诺恩 但他几年前就被关到幻影区了 |
[15:53] | No, I fought both of you days ago back on… | 不 我几天前还与你们战斗了 就在… |
[16:01] | Why can’t I remember? | 我怎么记不得了 |
[16:02] | All nightmares end the longer we are awake. | 一旦醒来 噩梦都会结束 |
[16:04] | No, wait… I still… I feel it. | 不 等等 我还能感受到 |
[16:06] | I have glimpses of… | 我隐约记得 |
[16:09] | – flying. – We only fly in our dreams, Kara. | -我在飞 -我们只有在梦里才能飞 卡拉 |
[16:12] | I have friends there who need me. | 那里有朋友需要我 |
[16:16] | Family… | 家人 |
[16:17] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[16:21] | Kal-El. | 卡·艾尔 |
[16:26] | Do you remember how to open it? | 你记得怎么打开它吗 |
[16:38] | Look, Kara. | 看 卡拉 |
[16:40] | There’s Krypton. | 是氪星 |
[16:42] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 它很美吧 |
[16:44] | It’s so beautiful. | 它太美了 |
[17:05] | I came here to help Kara, not fight. | 我是来帮卡拉的 不是打架的 |
[17:10] | You tried to kill her before. Why should I trust you now? | 你之前想杀她 我现在凭什么要信你 |
[17:12] | Kara’s saved me from a death without honor. | 卡拉抛弃荣誉救了我一命 |
[17:15] | As a fellow soldier, I expect you understand the meaning of that. | 同为士兵 你应该也懂其中的意义 |
[17:21] | Kara has been attacked by a telepathic parasite | 卡拉被心灵感应的寄生虫攻击了 |
[17:24] | known as the Black Mercy. | 它叫作”黑色仁慈” |
[17:25] | It has her in some kind of coma. | 卡拉陷入了一种昏迷状态 |
[17:26] | Her brain waves are still active. | 她的脑波仍然活跃 |
[17:28] | It’s like as if she’s awake. | 好像她还醒着 |
[17:29] | The Black Mercy has her trapped in lifelike hallucinations. | 黑色仁慈让她陷入了逼真的幻觉 |
[17:33] | Her perfect fantasy life. | 她梦想的完美生活 |
[17:35] | One that grows more and more real with each passing moment. | 每分每秒都越来越真实 |
[17:38] | How do I wake her out of it? | 那我要怎么唤醒她呢 |
[17:39] | Kara must reject the fantasy herself. | 卡拉必须自己走出幻想 |
[17:41] | But if she doesn’t know it isn’t real, how can she reject it? | 但如果她不知道那并非现实 怎么走出来呢 |
[17:44] | I can tell you how to help her. | 我能告诉你怎么帮她 |
[17:48] | But you have to trust me. | 但你得相信我 |
[17:49] | The last time I trusted you, six soldiers died. | 我上次相信你 死了六个士兵 |
[18:00] | I knew there was more to you and my niece. | 我知道你和我外甥女关系很亲密 |
[18:03] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[18:06] | If she is your sister and I am her aunt, | 如果她是你妹妹 而我是她姨妈 |
[18:09] | What does that make us? | 那我俩是什么关系 |
[18:11] | Nothing. | 没关系 |
[18:13] | Do not allow your hatred for me blind you now. | 别被你对我的怨恨所蒙蔽 |
[18:17] | Are you ready to listen? | 你准备好听了吗 |
[18:19] | Or not. | 还是没有 |
[18:24] | Okay, so… so you were her? | 好吧 所以你变成了她 |
[18:26] | I don’t have time for explanations. | 我没时间解释 |
[18:27] | There is no way you are doing this. This is way too risky. | 你们不能这么做 太冒险了 |
[18:29] | It’s the only way that we can stop the Black Mercy. | 这是阻止黑色仁慈的唯一办法 |
[18:33] | We can modify our virtual reality tech | 我们能改造虚拟现实技术 |
[18:34] | so that I can enter into Kara’s mind | 让我进入卡拉的思想 |
[18:36] | and convince her to reject the hallucination. | 劝她走出幻象 |
[18:39] | Unless Astra’s playing you. | 或者阿斯特拉在耍你 |
[18:40] | Have either of you considered | 你们有没有想过 |
[18:41] | what would happen to Kara if you do this? | 如果你们这么做 卡拉会怎样 |
[18:43] | You’re basically yanking her out of heaven. | 你们这算是突然将她拽出天堂 |
[18:45] | I mean, that’s gonna be slightly traumatic. | 我觉得会对她造成轻微创伤 |
[18:47] | Agent Danvers has considered it, | 丹弗斯特工想到了这点 |
[18:48] | which is why she came here. | 所以她才过来 |
[18:51] | Kara is gonna need James and Winn by her side when she wakes up. | 卡拉醒来时需要詹姆斯和温待在身边 |
[18:54] | – I know there are security issues… – Take them. | -我知道有安全问题… -带上他们 |
[18:56] | Take them. | 带上他们 |
[18:58] | I thought I was gonna have to argue that point a lot harder. | 我还以为你没这么容易被说服 |
[18:59] | I’m beginning to see why she values them so much. | 我也开始明白她为什么如此重视他们了 |
[19:04] | I’ll see you back at the DEO, after I deal with Cat. | 我先去处理凯特 然后回超查部见你们 |
[19:11] | Miss Grant… if I may? | 格兰特女士 恕我冒昧 |
[19:15] | It’s clear I’ve caused you significant emotional distress | 很明显我造成了你严重的情绪困扰 |
[19:19] | and I want you to know that pains me a great deal. | 我希望你知道那让我也很痛苦 |
[19:21] | What, are you resigning from Congress? | 怎么 你要从国会辞职了吗 |
[19:25] | I just think considering our personal issues, | 考虑到我们的私人问题 |
[19:28] | it might be wise for me to take the day and… | 我请一天的假或许是明智的做法 |
[19:30] | Uh, uh, hold on. | 慢着 |
[19:31] | Hold on, I want to record this. | 慢着 我要录下来 |
[19:33] | it sounds an awful lot like you’re asking for the day off | 这听起来像是你迟到了三小时之后 |
[19:36] | after being three hours late. | 然后找我请一天的假 |
[19:47] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[19:49] | I am so very sorry, Miss Grant. | 我实在抱歉 格兰特女士 |
[19:53] | Because I respect you so much. | 因为我非常地尊重你 |
[19:55] | And I never meant to hurt you. | 我绝对不是故意伤害你的 |
[19:57] | Or Adam. | 或是亚当 |
[20:00] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
[20:03] | Him… uh… | 他 |
[20:05] | I just don’t know what came over me. | 我只是不知道自己当时是怎么回事 |
[20:07] | Ker-rah, what is the most important thing | 凯拉 我聘用你的时候 |
[20:09] | I told you when I hired you? | 跟你说过最重要的是什么 |
[20:12] | – No whole milk in the lattes? – No crying at work. | -拿铁里别加全脂奶吗 -上班时不准哭 |
[20:16] | Ever. Especially not big, fat crocodile tears. | 绝对不行 特别是这种假惺惺的眼泪 |
[20:20] | Do you really think that you can come into my office | 你真以为你可以走进的我办公室 |
[20:21] | and manipulate me with this Catskills summer stock performance? | 用这种夸张低劣的演技来摆布我吗 |
[20:25] | No. | 休想 |
[20:28] | But by all means, take the day off | 但你今天姑且休息一天吧 |
[20:31] | because I cannot stomach looking at you any longer. | 因为我实在不想再看到你了 |
[20:38] | Hey, Kara. | 卡拉 |
[20:40] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[20:50] | How’d it go with Cat Grant? | 凯特·格兰特那边怎么样 |
[20:52] | Let’s deal with one disaster at a time. | 我们还是每次处理一场灾难吧 |
[20:54] | Can the lab modify the VR? | 实验室能修改虚拟现实吗 |
[20:56] | Merging my consciousness with Kara’s | 把我的意识与卡拉的合并 |
[20:58] | is beyond anything they’ve ever done. | 超出了我们的能力范围 |
[21:00] | They need days. | 不是一朝一夕能做到的 |
[21:01] | Which is time she doesn’t have. | 可她等不了这么久 |
[21:03] | We may have another problem. | 我们也许还有别的问题 |
[21:04] | Kryptonian technology | 氪星科技 |
[21:05] | would’ve been able to predict these solar storms. | 已经能够预测太阳风暴 |
[21:07] | The timing of the attack on Kara can’t be a coincidence. | 卡拉遇袭的时间不可能是巧合 |
[21:11] | They’re using the interface of the storms | 他们在利用风暴接口 |
[21:13] | to hide their next move. | 来掩饰下一步行动 |
[21:15] | We need a miracle. Now. | 我们需要奇迹 立刻 |
[21:17] | Is that why you had your goons bring me up here, | 所以你才让你的蠢货手下把我带到这里来吗 |
[21:19] | Agent Danvers? | 丹弗斯特工 |
[21:21] | My sister needs your help. | 我妹妹需要你的帮助 |
[21:24] | Maybe I help her, you help me. | 我帮她 你就要帮我 |
[21:26] | Something like, “Early release for brilliant behavior?” | 比如说 表现良好 提前释放 |
[21:29] | That’s not on the table. | 这是不可能的 |
[21:31] | Then how about a case of Dr Pepper | 那不如来一箱胡椒博士汽水 |
[21:32] | and access to my Netflix account? | 然后让访问我的网飞账户吧 |
[21:33] | The same aliens that attacked your lab | 袭击你实验室的外星人 |
[21:35] | are coming back for more. | 还会再次发起攻击 |
[21:38] | “The enemy of your enemy,” right? | 敌人的敌人就是朋友对吧 |
[21:44] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[21:47] | We will hit the six targets simultaneously. | 我们会同时攻击六个目标 |
[21:50] | Timing is of the essence. | 时机极其重要 |
[21:51] | The packages must be deployed | 在人类有机会 |
[21:52] | before the humans have a chance to uncover our plan. | 发现我们的计划前 必须摧毁数据包 |
[21:55] | This is what we fought so hard for back on Krypton. | 这正是我们当初在氪星上奋战的原因 |
[22:00] | Now is our chance to finish the job. | 现在是时候完成这项任务了 |
[22:03] | Ready your men. | 叫你们的手下准备好 |
[22:12] | Where were you earlier? | 你之前去哪了 |
[22:16] | You dare question me? | 你敢质疑我吗 |
[22:17] | We are on the verge of launching our campaign against the humans | 我们即将展开对抗人类的战役 |
[22:21] | and you disappear without explanation. | 而你却一声不吭地走掉 |
[22:22] | So yes, I dare question you. | 所以是的 我敢质疑你 |
[22:27] | Then ask me. | 那就问吧 |
[22:30] | Is your heart in this war? | 你有心恋战吗 |
[22:34] | Once Myriad is complete, | 一旦完成大清洗 |
[22:36] | humanity will be brought to its knees, | 人类将会被迫屈服 |
[22:39] | and this planet will be saved. | 这个星球将会得到解救 |
[22:46] | I was afraid you went to the humans | 我害怕你会站在人类那边 |
[22:47] | because of what I did to your niece. | 因为我伤害了你的外甥女 |
[22:51] | Forgive me for questioning your loyalty. | 请原谅我质疑了你的忠心 |
[23:01] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[23:03] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[23:05] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[23:07] | I know Director Henshaw. | 我了解亨肖局长 |
[23:09] | If he thinks I’m in trouble when I’m plugged into that thing, | 如果他认为我连上那个设备之后出了状况 |
[23:11] | he’s gonna pull me out, whether I’ve saved Kara or not. | 无论我是否救回卡拉 他都会断开连接 |
[23:14] | I need you to stop him. | 我要你阻止他那么做 |
[23:17] | I either come back with my sister, | 不把我妹妹带回来 |
[23:18] | or I don’t come back at all. | 我誓不罢休 |
[23:28] | The helmet will instantly | 这个头盔会立刻 |
[23:29] | connect you to Supergirl’s consciousness. | 把你和超女的意识连接在一起 |
[23:31] | That will allow you to experience whatever’s going on | 它会让你经历超女脑海中 |
[23:33] | in Supergirl’s head in real time. | 正在发生的事 |
[23:35] | It’s pretty brilliant actually. | 真的很厉害 |
[23:36] | Remember, you have to get supergirl to reject this fantasy herself. | 记住 你必须让超女自己走出这种幻想 |
[23:45] | Come back to us, Kara. | 回到我们的身边来吧 卡拉 |
[23:48] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[23:50] | Is this going to work? | 能成功吗 |
[23:51] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:57] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你好梦 |
[24:06] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[24:16] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:19] | I’m on Krypton. | 我在氪星上 |
[24:25] | Sir, the storm’s knocked the satellites offline. We’re blind. | 长官 风暴切断了卫星信号 我们什么也看不到 |
[24:27] | We need them back up and running | 我们需要卫星恢复运行 |
[24:28] | if we have any hope of discovering Non’s next move. | 才有希望发现诺恩的下一步行动 |
[24:31] | Have you guys considered Non’s next move, um, | 你们有没有想过诺恩的下一步行动 |
[24:33] | involves the satellites going down? | 跟卫星失联有关呢 |
[24:36] | I mean, he could be using our own technology against us. | 他可能会利用我们的科技来对付我们 |
[24:40] | That’s an interesting theory, Mr. Schott. | 这是个有趣的想法 肖特先生 |
[24:42] | Care to explore it with my team? | 要不要和我的团队一起去调查一番 |
[24:44] | Uh, no, I need to be there for Kara. | 不了 我要陪着卡拉 |
[24:46] | The best thing you can do for Supergirl | 你能为超女做的就是 |
[24:47] | is keep the world turning until she gets back to defend it. | 保持世界正常运转 直到她回来捍卫为止 |
[24:50] | – Uh, point me to a computer. – Let’s go. | -告诉我电脑在哪吧 -走吧 |
[25:03] | Kara was a natural in court today. | 卡拉今天在法庭上得心应手 |
[25:04] | Kal-El, you would’ve been so proud of your cousin. | 卡·艾尔 你肯定会为你的堂姐感到骄傲 |
[25:06] | I noticed your mother and I | 看来今天不止 |
[25:08] | were not the only ones who came to watch you today. | 我和你母亲来看你 |
[25:10] | Del-or seems like a very nice young man. | 德尔洛好像是个很不错的年轻人 |
[25:12] | Boy. | 是男生 |
[25:13] | And yes, I like him very much. | 是的 我非常喜欢他 |
[25:15] | Clearly, Kara does, too, | 显然 卡拉也喜欢他 |
[25:16] | or she would not be spending so much of her free time with him. | 不然空闲的时候 就不会总和他在一起了 |
[25:19] | Father! | 父亲 |
[25:23] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[25:27] | – Who are you? – It’s me. | -你是谁 -是我 |
[25:31] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[25:33] | – Your sister. – I have no sister. | -你的姐姐 -我没有姐姐 |
[25:36] | Kara, you’re suffering from | 卡拉 你正经受着 |
[25:37] | the effects of a creature called the Black Mercy. | 黑色仁慈对你造成的影响 |
[25:39] | It’s created this illusion to incapacitate you back on Earth. | 它所产生的幻觉会让你无法回到地球 |
[25:42] | – Earth? – It’s where you’ve been for the past 12 years. | -地球 -你在那里住了十二年 |
[25:46] | I’ve come to take you home. | 我是来带你回家的 |
[25:48] | I am home. | 这里就是我的家 |
[25:57] | We’re losing her. Pull her out now! | 她快不行了 赶快把她拉回来 |
[26:00] | Sorry, Supergirl. Guess it just wasn’t your day. | 抱歉 超女 看来你今天运气不佳 |
[26:02] | – I can’t let you do that. – Olsen. | -我不能让你这么做 -奥尔森 |
[26:04] | Get out of his way. | 别挡着他 |
[26:05] | If we pull her out now, we lose Kara! | 如果现在把她拉回来 就救不回卡拉了 |
[26:09] | We’re safe, Kal. I’m here. | 我们安全了 小卡 有我在 |
[26:14] | Anyone have some popcorn? | 有人有爆米花吗 |
[26:16] | Director Henshaw, I know you’re worried about Alex, | 亨肖局长 我知道你担心艾丽克斯 |
[26:19] | but I’m begging you, give her some more time! | 但是我求求你 再给她一点时间 |
[26:23] | I am the one responsible for her safety. | 我对她的安全责无旁贷 |
[26:26] | This is on my head, Olsen! | 这是我的责任 奥尔森 |
[26:31] | – Well, she asked me to stop you. – What? | -是她叫我阻止你的 -什么 |
[26:33] | She knew that you would react this way if things went bad. | 她知道如果进展不顺利你会是这种反应 |
[26:35] | So she came to me because she wants to save Kara. | 所以她才来找我 因为她想救卡拉 |
[26:38] | You think I don’t want that? | 你以为我不想救她吗 |
[26:39] | I want them both back. | 我想把她们两个都救回来 |
[26:43] | – More than anything. – I know you do. | -胜过一切 -我知道 |
[26:45] | And I can also see that Alex | 我也看得出艾丽克斯在你心中 |
[26:46] | is more than just one of your agents. | 远远不止是一名特工而已 |
[26:49] | She’s family. | 她是家人 |
[26:50] | And you want to protect her at all costs. | 你想不惜一切代价保护她 |
[26:52] | I get that. | 这我都明白 |
[26:53] | But if you pull her out before she has a chance to save her sister, | 但如果你在她有机会救她妹妹前 把她拉回现实 |
[26:56] | She will never look at you the same way again. | 她永远不会再像过去那样看待你了 |
[26:58] | You know that. | 你心里清楚 |
[27:01] | I can’t lose her. | 我不能失去她 |
[27:03] | And you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[27:07] | ‘Cause Alex is a lot like Supergirl. | 因为艾丽克斯和超女很像 |
[27:12] | She always finds a way. | 她永远能找到解决办法 |
[27:14] | You just have to trust her. | 你必须相信她 |
[27:24] | The high council has rendered our verdict on the alien spy. | 高级议会已经对外星间谍做出了裁决 |
[27:28] | We impose the maximum penalty. | 我们将强制执行最高刑罚 |
[27:30] | Banishment to the Phantom Zone. | 将她流放至幻影区 |
[27:33] | Kara, if they take me away, | 卡拉 如果他们把我带走 |
[27:34] | you and I will be trapped here until the Black Mercy kills us. | 你和我都会被困在这里 直到被黑色仁慈杀死 |
[27:38] | Do not listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[27:39] | Once she is gone, we’ll be happy, | 一旦她消失 我们就会幸福快乐 |
[27:41] | like we were before she came here. | 就像她出现前那样 |
[27:43] | Why do you think they’re trying to silence me? | 你觉得他们为什么想让我闭嘴 |
[27:44] | It’s because they’re afraid of what I have to say! | 因为他们害怕我说出实情 |
[27:46] | She’s trying to confuse you with lies. | 她试图用谎言来困惑你 |
[27:48] | No! I’m trying to remind you of the truth. | 不 我想让你记起真相 |
[27:51] | Life isn’t perfect. | 人生并不完美 |
[27:53] | I know it can be hard and it can be lonely. | 我知道有时会很艰难 很寂寞 |
[27:56] | Especially for you. | 特别是对你而言 |
[27:58] | You have sacrificed and you have lost so much. | 你牺牲了那么多 失去了那么多 |
[28:01] | I wish you could’ve had a life with your family. | 我希望你能有机会与家人共度一生 |
[28:04] | But even if you did, Kara, | 但即使你没有失去他们 卡拉 |
[28:05] | it wouldn’t be this. | 你们的生活也不会是这样 |
[28:08] | Because this isn’t real. | 因为这不是真实的 |
[28:11] | And deep down, Kara, | 在你的内心深处 卡拉 |
[28:12] | deep down, you know it. | 在内心深处你也感觉到了 |
[28:16] | I can’t promise you a life without pain and loss | 我无法承诺你的生活中不会有痛苦与失去 |
[28:19] | because pain is a part of life. | 因为痛苦是生活的一部分 |
[28:21] | It’s what makes us who we are. | 它成就了今天的我们 |
[28:24] | It is what makes you a hero. | 它使你成为英雄 |
[28:40] | You fight every day to keep people | 为了不让他人承受你承受过的挣扎 |
[28:42] | from struggling like you have. | 你每天都在奋斗 |
[28:44] | I know you can remember, please… | 我知道你能记起来 求你了 |
[28:46] | If you try, please… | 只要你试试看 求你了 |
[28:48] | Please try, Kara. | 求你试试看 卡拉 |
[28:50] | Because Earth needs Supergirl. | 因为地球需要超女 |
[28:55] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[28:57] | Yes, remember that life. | 是的 记起那边的生活 |
[28:59] | With James and Winn and Hank. | 记起詹姆斯 温和汉克 |
[29:01] | Your friends need you. | 你的朋友们需要你 |
[29:04] | And I need my sister! | 我也需要我的妹妹 |
[29:08] | Kara, I can’t choose this for you. | 卡拉 我不能替你选择 |
[29:11] | You have to choose it yourself. | 你必须自己做出选择 |
[29:21] | Please come back to us, Kara. Please. | 求求你回到我们身边 卡拉 求求你 |
[29:31] | I wish… | 我多希望 |
[29:37] | I want so much for all of this to be true. | 我多么希望这一切都是真的 |
[29:43] | To stay here with you. | 能留在你们身边 |
[29:50] | But this isn’t real. | 但这都不是真的 |
[29:53] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[29:59] | You taught me to be so strong. | 是你教导我要坚强 |
[30:02] | And I am. | 我做到了 |
[30:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:08] | Krypton will be in my heart forever. | 氪星会永远在我心中 |
[30:12] | But Alex is right… | 但艾丽克斯是对的 |
[30:13] | My sister is right. | 我姐姐是对的 |
[30:18] | I have to go. | 我必须离开 |
[30:22] | – I love you. – Oh, Kara… | -我爱你 -卡拉 |
[30:26] | We will never let you leave. | 我们永远不会放你走 |
[30:34] | – Alex! – I got you. I got you. | -艾丽克斯 -我在这 我在这 |
[30:41] | Alex, thank god. | 艾丽克斯 谢天谢地 |
[30:49] | You pulled me out? | 你把我拉回来了 |
[30:52] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[30:53] | I told you to stop him! | 我叫你阻止他的 |
[30:55] | – I did. – She was about to choose us! | -我阻止了 -她马上就要选择咱们了 |
[30:57] | – She was about to come home! – Alex… | -她马上就要回家了 -艾丽克斯 |
[30:59] | – Why did you pull me out? – Alex! | -你为什么要把我拉回来 -艾丽克斯 |
[31:01] | – Why? – I didn’t! | -为什么 -我没有 |
[31:03] | Then how did I come back? | 那我为什么会回来 |
[31:05] | Because you did it. You did it. You did it. | 因为你成功了 你成功了 你做到了 |
[31:07] | You convinced her. | 你说服了她 |
[31:19] | Hey. Kara. It’s okay, wait, wait. It’s okay. | 卡拉 没事了 等等 没事了 |
[31:21] | Hey, hey, we’re here. We’re here. | 我们都在这 我们都在这 |
[31:23] | Hey, we’re here. We’re here. I got you. | 我们都在这 我们都在这 有我在 |
[31:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:32] | That was one messed up daffodil. | 这破水仙花真能折磨人 |
[31:39] | Kara, are you okay? | 卡拉 你还好吗 |
[32:02] | Who did this to me? | 是谁对我下的手 |
[32:05] | Non. | 诺恩 |
[32:07] | Where is he? | 他人在哪 |
[32:14] | The Kryptonians used the Black Mercy and the solar storms | 氪星人利用黑色仁慈和太阳风暴 |
[32:16] | to distract us from their next move. | 分散我们的注意力 以便实施下一步计划 |
[32:18] | Agent Vasquez tells me you | 瓦斯克斯探员告诉我 |
[32:19] | have a working theory on what that might be. | 你对他们的计划有一种可行的理论 |
[32:21] | Um, like I said before, | 就像我之前说过的 |
[32:22] | I thought it would have something to do with satellites. | 我认为与卫星有关 |
[32:24] | And since I spend most of my day looking at satellite signals, | 由于我今天基本都在观测卫星信号 |
[32:27] | I decided to analyze them with your computers. | 我决定用你们的电脑分析一下 |
[32:29] | Which, by the way, if you’re ever having, like, a fire sale, | 你们哪天要是搞电脑大甩卖 |
[32:32] | you just let me know. | 一定要通知我 |
[32:38] | Anyways, I found some hidden | 话说回来 我找到了一些 |
[32:39] | transmissions buried in the c-band spectrum. | 隐藏在C波段频谱的播送信号 |
[32:41] | – What’s the connection? – Uh, well, funny you should ask. | -有什么关联 -你问到点子上了 |
[32:45] | They all use Lord Tech servers, | 他们用的都是罗德科技的服务器 |
[32:47] | which happen to be based at the same lab Non’s troops attacked. | 这些服务器都在诺恩军队袭击过的实验室 |
[32:50] | Now you know why he hit my facility. | 现在你们知道他们为何袭击我的公司了 |
[32:52] | He’s using your tech to override the civilian network. | 他利用你的技术来驾驭民用网络 |
[32:55] | Non didn’t take anything, | 诺恩没有夺走任何东西 |
[32:56] | he left something behind. | 反而留下了一样东西 |
[32:58] | A virus. | 病毒 |
[32:59] | – A virus that does what? – I don’t know. | -起什么作用的病毒 -我不知道 |
[33:01] | But I don’t want to wait around to find out. | 但我不会傻等着答案自己揭晓 |
[33:02] | How do we find them? | 我们要怎样找到他们 |
[33:03] | My company handles six other satellite farms in the city limits. | 本公司还经手其他六个市区范围内的卫星设备场地 |
[33:06] | They have to be the next target. | 那肯定是他们的下一个目标 |
[33:07] | Scramble our teams to each location. | 将各小队分散至各个地点 |
[33:09] | Non is mine. | 把诺恩留给我 |
[33:41] | Do you have any idea what you did to me? | 你知道你对我做了些什么吗 |
[33:44] | You made me lose them again! | 你害我又一次失去了他们 |
[33:48] | My parents! My whole world! | 我的父母 我的整个世界 |
[33:56] | — and you think | 你以为 |
[33:57] | that I’m gonna let you take this world away from me, too? | 我会让你把这个世界也从我手中夺走吗 |
[34:01] | You think I’m gonna let you hurt them like you hurt me? | 你以为我会让你像伤害我那样伤害他们吗 |
[34:03] | Never! | 休想 |
[34:13] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[34:28] | I don’t want to fight you, Astra. | 我不会与你战斗的 阿斯特拉 |
[34:30] | I helped save my niece out of a sense of duty, | 我因为责任感而帮你们救了我外甥女 |
[34:32] | which does not extend to you. | 但对你 我没有这种责任 |
[34:34] | That’s not why you helped her. | 你不是因此才帮了她 |
[34:36] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[34:37] | That’s how I know your heart isn’t in this war anymore. | 所以我知道你已经无心恋战了 |
[34:41] | You know nothing of me. | 你对我一点也不了解 |
[34:43] | I know that you’ve had plenty of chances to kill me. | 我知道你有很多机会可以杀我 |
[34:46] | And to kill Kara. | 也可以杀卡拉 |
[34:48] | But you haven’t. | 但你没有 |
[34:51] | Because you don’t want to. | 因为你不想 |
[34:54] | Give it up, Astra. | 放弃吧 阿斯特拉 |
[34:57] | Help us. | 帮我们 |
[35:02] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[35:05] | I thought all your kind were dead. | 我以为你的族类灭绝了 |
[35:07] | I am the last. | 我是最后一个 |
[35:09] | Earth is my home now. | 地球现在是我的家了 |
[35:11] | And I will not let you take it from me. | 而我不会让你从我手中夺走它 |
[35:21] | You stupid girl. | 你个傻姑娘 |
[35:23] | Have you any idea what you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[35:25] | Yes, I’m stopping you. | 知道 我在阻止你 |
[35:27] | Your mother believed she could, but she failed. | 你母亲也自觉可以 但是她失败了 |
[35:32] | I won’t. | 我不会失败 |
[35:36] | Because I’ve known pain. | 因为我熟知痛楚 |
[35:38] | But I’ve also known love. | 但我也了解爱 |
[35:40] | And the people here are my family. | 而这里的人就是我的家人 |
[35:43] | I may have been born on krypton, but I choose earth. | 虽然我生于氪星 但我选择地球 |
[35:45] | And I will protect it until my last breath. | 而且我将誓死保护它 |
[35:53] | You have the hubris of the great house of El, | 你有着大艾尔家族惯有的傲慢 |
[35:57] | which blinds you to the truth. | 使你无法看透真相 |
[36:00] | Humanity is a disease. | 人类是一场疾病 |
[36:03] | Myriad is the cure. | 大清洗才是解药 |
[36:30] | Fear not, Martian. | 不要怕 火星人 |
[36:32] | You will die a soldier’s death. | 你将会像名士兵一样死去 |
[36:57] | You are getting better, Kara Zor-El. | 你越来越厉害了 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[37:00] | But I will not be dying today. | 但我今天不会死 |
[37:20] | Kara, get over here now. | 卡拉 马上过来 |
[37:22] | It’s Astra. | 阿斯特拉出事了 |
[37:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[37:33] | There was a fight. | 我们打了起来 |
[37:37] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry, but I could see no other way. | 抱歉 但是我别无他法 |
[37:45] | Kara, she doesn’t have long. | 卡拉 她没多长时间了 |
[37:51] | Hello, little one. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[37:54] | I’m so happy to see your sister | 我真高兴看到你姐姐 |
[37:57] | was able to bring you back. | 能把你带回来 |
[38:02] | Astra, I have to tell you, | 阿斯特拉 我必须告诉你 |
[38:04] | when I was under the Black Mercy, | 当我在黑色仁慈的影响下时 |
[38:08] | You were there. | 你在我的幻想里 |
[38:10] | As your enemy. | 是你的敌人 |
[38:14] | as my family. | 是我的家人 |
[38:17] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[38:20] | Kara, listen to me. | 卡拉 听我说 |
[38:22] | Non cannot be stopped. | 诺恩无法被阻止 |
[38:26] | If you stand in his way, | 如果你挡在他的面前 |
[38:28] | He will kill you | 他定会杀了你 |
[38:31] | and those you love. | 还有你所爱之人 |
[38:32] | He said something about, um, Myriad. | 他说了什么 大清洗 |
[38:35] | Tell me, tell me what it is before it’s too late. Please. | 趁还来得及 快告诉我那是什么 |
[38:39] | It already is, | 已经迟了 |
[38:41] | Little one. | 小家伙 |
[38:58] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[39:00] | Kara, we have to go. | 卡拉 我们得走了 |
[39:02] | – Now. Now! – Go! | -快 快 -走 |
[39:30] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[39:32] | She died a hero. | 她死得像个英雄 |
[39:34] | And Myriad is operational. | 而大清洗已经准备就绪 |
[39:36] | Our general did not die in vain. | 我们的将军没有白白送死 |
[39:42] | Courtesy of supergirl. | 超女弄到的 |
[39:44] | Get this to the lab. | 把这个送到实验室 |
[39:45] | I want to know everything there is to know about it. | 我想知道一切能掌握的信息 |
[40:00] | Beta and Delta Squadrons never reported in. | B和Δ中队一直没有报道 |
[40:02] | I’m guessing after what happened to Astra, they never will. | 我想阿斯特拉那事发生后 他们回不来了 |
[40:05] | This isn’t your fault, Alex. | 这不是你的错 艾丽克斯 |
[40:07] | Astra was a righteous kill. | 杀死阿斯特拉是正义之举 |
[40:08] | That doesn’t make this any easier. | 那也不会让我有多好受 |
[40:09] | You made the hard choice. It’s what soldiers do. | 你做出了艰难的决定 士兵就该如此 |
[40:13] | How is your sister holding up? | 你妹妹怎么样了 |
[40:15] | Astra may have been Kara’s enemy on the battlefield, | 虽然阿斯特拉是卡拉战场上的敌人 |
[40:17] | but she was also family. | 但她也是家人 |
[40:20] | – She’s taking it hard. – Yeah, I knew she would. | -她受到的打击很大 -我就知道她会这样 |
[40:24] | She never stopped believing Astra could be saved. | 她一直相信阿斯特拉可以被拯救 |
[40:26] | That’s the difference between soldiers and heroes. | 这就是士兵与英雄之间的区别 |
[40:30] | Sir. | 长官 |
[40:34] | Why did you lie to Kara? | 你为什么要对卡拉撒谎 |
[40:43] | Because you’re supergirl’s hero. | 因为你是超女的英雄 |
[40:47] | And I don’t want her to see you as anything other than that. | 而我不想看到她改变对你的看法 |
[41:07] | Oh, you guys, you did not have to do this. | 你们呀 你们不必这么做的 |
[41:10] | Like, seriously, we didn’t? | 说真的 我们不必吗 |
[41:12] | I thought this was mandatory. | 我还以为这是强制性的呢 |
[41:19] | We need to talk about that | 我们得谈谈 |
[41:21] | “Perfect fantasy world” I was in… | 我进入的”完美幻想世界” |
[41:22] | Kara, we don’t need to discuss… | 卡拉 我们不需要谈… |
[41:23] | I want to tell you guys why I imagined myself on Krypton. | 我想告诉你们为什么我幻想自己身在氪星 |
[41:30] | It’s not because I hate it here. | 不是因为我讨厌这里 |
[41:32] | It’s because the past few weeks I’ve | 是因为过去这几周 我… |
[41:35] | been feeling lost and… | 感觉有些迷失… |
[41:38] | like I did when I first came to earth. | 就像是我第一次来到地球时一样 |
[41:41] | So I started fantasizing | 所以我开始幻想 |
[41:42] | about the same things I used to back then. | 我当初来地球时所幻想的东西 |
[41:47] | I chose to come back because I realized | 我选择回来是因为我发现 |
[41:51] | I belong here with you. | 我属于这里 和你们在一起 |
[41:54] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[41:56] | I guess it’s true. | 那句话说得没错 |
[41:58] | There’s no place like home. | 天涯无处似我家 |
[42:01] | That’s right. You just quoted a movie. | 没错 你刚引用了一句电影台词 |
[42:03] | Danvers, this is like a whole new level in our friendship here. | 丹弗斯 我们之间的友谊又进了一步啊 |
[42:10] | Cause we are friends. | 因为我们是朋友 |
[42:12] | Yeah. Yeah, the best. | 是啊 最好的朋友 |
[42:14] | Give it up. | 击个掌 |
[42:16] | Well, I didn’t know if it was a pot sticker night… | 我不知道今天是锅贴之夜 |
[42:20] | …or ice cream. | 还是冰淇淋之夜 |
[42:23] | So, guess what? I got both. | 所以你们猜怎么着 我两样都买了 |
[42:26] | – They’re my favorite! – I know. I know what you like. | -我最爱吃这两样了 -我知道你喜欢什么 |
[42:31] | Kara, there’s, um… | 卡拉 我 |
[42:34] | There’s something that you should know. | 我有件事想告诉你 |
[42:36] | Yeah, sure. What is it? | 好啊 什么事 |
[42:42] | Hank tried to cover for you at work while you were gone. | 汉克在你不在的时候顶替你的助理工作来着 |
[42:48] | I’m guessing that did not go well. | 我猜肯定不顺利 |
[42:51] | Well, that would be a solid guess. | 你猜得一点都没错 |
[42:52] | Oh, no. Not by any metric. No. | 不 怎么说都不可能 不 |
[42:55] | Let’s take the Catco talk for tomorrow. | 咱们明天再谈工作吧 |
[42:57] | Okay? It’s time to eat. And plus… | 好吗 该吃东西了 而且 |
[43:00] | I got a little bit of this. | 我还带了这个 |
[43:02] | – Yes! – That’s no fun. You know I can’t get drunk. | -太好了 -没意思 你明知道我喝不醉 |
[43:05] | – It is fun be ’cause we can. – Uh, and we will. | -我们能喝醉就行了 -我们一定会醉的 |