时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | She’s one of Max’s deranged science projects. | 她是麦斯胡搞出来的科学项目 |
[00:45] | What the hell is going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[00:46] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[00:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:51] | My sister needs your help. | 我妹妹需要你的帮助 |
[00:53] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[00:55] | Come back to us, Kara. | 回到我们的身边来吧 卡拉 |
[01:05] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[01:06] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[01:08] | Kara… | 卡拉 |
[01:23] | I should probably just go to bed. | 我还是去睡觉吧 |
[01:27] | I have to see Miss Grant tomorrow. | 我明天得去见格兰特女士 |
[01:29] | And between what happened with Adam and missing work, it’s… | 我先是甩了亚当 现在又旷工 |
[01:34] | Oh, it’s bad. | 情况不容乐观啊 |
[01:36] | – It’s really bad. – Mmm-mmm. Okay, come here. | -非常不乐观 -过来 |
[01:39] | No thinking. | 别多想了 |
[01:40] | Just hugging. | 就抱抱 |
[01:44] | You want to know the really messed up part? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[01:48] | I miss Astra. | 我想阿斯特拉了 |
[01:53] | I was getting through to her, Alex. | 我之前已经快说通她 艾丽克斯 |
[01:55] | If I had just had a little more time, | 如果再给我点时间 |
[01:56] | I could’ve brought her home. | 我就能把她带回家了 |
[01:59] | Brought her back. | 把她带回来 |
[02:02] | If Hank hadn’t… | 如果汉克没有… |
[02:05] | Kara, there’s something I need to tell you… | 卡拉 我有件事要告诉你 |
[02:13] | – Just jumpy, I guess. – Yeah. | -只是神经过敏吧 -是啊 |
[02:16] | It would be so easy to kill you. | 要想杀了你很简单 |
[02:19] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[02:20] | I need you to come with me. | 我要你跟我来 |
[02:22] | Not a chance. | 休想 |
[02:23] | You have no part of this, human. | 这里没有你掺和的份儿 人类 |
[02:27] | I come for Astra. | 我是为了阿斯特拉而来 |
[02:31] | Not myself. | 不是我自己 |
[02:32] | Kara, no. | 卡拉 不要去 |
[02:34] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[02:48] | She would have wanted you here. | 她会希望你过来的 |
[02:53] | It is our custom | 这是我们的风俗 |
[02:56] | for a surviving female to lead the rites. | 由一位幸存的女性主持仪式 |
[03:01] | Do you remember the Prayer for the Dead? | 你还记得《逝者祷告》吗 |
[03:21] | You have been the sun of our lives. | 你是我们生命中的太阳 |
[03:25] | Our prayers will be the sun | 我们的祷告会像太阳一样 |
[03:27] | that lights your way on the journey home. | 照亮你回家的旅程 |
[03:37] | We will remember you in every dawn. | 我们将在每个黎明想起你 |
[03:40] | And await the night we join you in the sky. | 待夜晚降临 我们到天上陪你 |
[03:47] | Rao’s will be done. | 你将回到拉奥身边 |
[04:02] | I shall observe the period of mourning. | 我会奉行服丧期 |
[04:05] | And then, Kara Zor-El, | 然后 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[04:10] | the next coffin shall be yours. | 下一具棺材就是为你准备的了 |
[04:24] | How long before Non returns? | 诺恩多久后会回来 |
[04:25] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[04:27] | We give up daily toil and lend our hearts to the loved ones | 我们放弃日常工作 全心守护亲人 |
[04:29] | making the journey home to Rao, the sun god. | 直到他们回到太阳神拉奥身边 |
[04:33] | We light their way. | 我们为他们照路 |
[04:34] | And you think he can be trusted to observe this mourning period? | 你觉得诺恩真的会奉行服丧期吗 |
[04:36] | Do you think he’s going to let his wife walk alone in the dark? | 你觉得他会让自己的妻子一个人行走在黑暗中吗 |
[04:40] | – I simply… – Thank you for coming in. | -我只是… -谢谢你能过来 |
[04:43] | We’re at war. | 我们正在交战 |
[04:45] | We’re going to have to do a lot of things we don’t want to do. | 我们要做许多不想做的事情 |
[04:49] | Ma’am. Sorry to interrupt. | 女士 抱歉打扰 |
[04:50] | Prisoner 5090 is demanding to see you. | 5090号囚犯要求见你 |
[04:53] | Hmm, day just keeps getting better. | 今天真是越来越精彩了 |
[04:58] | I can’t let this go on much longer. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[05:00] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[05:01] | She deserves to know the truth. And it’s not fair to you. | 她有权利知道真相 这样对你也不公平 |
[05:04] | I can take her hating me. | 我能接受她恨我这件事 |
[05:05] | If you tell her you killed Astra, she’ll have lost you, too. | 如果你告诉她是你杀了阿斯特拉 她也会失去你 |
[05:09] | – She needs you, Alex. – It’s not right. | -她需要你 艾丽克斯 -这么做不对 |
[05:10] | Maybe. But it’s what she needs to keep going. | 或许吧 但她需要这个心理依托支撑她走下去 |
[05:21] | Back to your old self, I see. | 你恢复本来面貌了 |
[05:23] | I suppose I owe you a thank you. | 我欠你一句谢谢 |
[05:25] | You owe me more than a thank you. | 你欠我的可不止一句谢谢 |
[05:28] | I assumed my heroic save would earn me early parole. | 我还以为我的英雄救美能换来提前释放 |
[05:31] | So you can tell the world who I am? | 那样你就可以告诉全世界我的身份 |
[05:33] | Put my family in danger? Try to kill me again? | 置我的家人于危险之中 再次想办法杀了我 |
[05:37] | I’m just trying to protect the planet. | 我只是想保护地球而已 |
[05:38] | From what? | 免受什么之害 |
[05:40] | From me? | 我吗 |
[05:41] | When the gods walk the Earth, | 当众神降临地球时 |
[05:43] | it’s us tiny mortals who end up suffering. | 受苦受难的是我们这些凡人 |
[05:47] | So nothing for my largesse then? | 所以我的慷慨援助得不到回报吗 |
[05:49] | I was told you asked for and received Netflix. | 我听说你收看网飞的要求已经被满足了 |
[05:53] | You thought I was dangerous before. | 你之前就觉得我是个危险人物 |
[05:54] | You have no idea how dangerous I get when I’m bored. | 但你还不知道我无聊透顶的时候会变得有多危险 |
[05:57] | I recommend Call the Midwife. | 我推荐你看《呼叫助产士》 |
[05:59] | Without me, you’d be dead! | 没有我 你早就死了 |
[06:01] | Without you, the world is a better place. | 没有你 世界会变成美好的人间 |
[06:12] | Hey, we have a problem. | 咱们遇到问题了 |
[06:13] | Yeah, I know. I have two weeks | 我知道 两周之后 |
[06:15] | before my uncle launches an actual blood feud on this planet. | 我姨夫就会对地球发起一场真正的氏族仇杀 |
[06:18] | Yes, that is very bad, granted, | 这件事诚然糟糕 |
[06:20] | but this is up there… | 但我说的事发生在公司 |
[06:21] | Oh, Winn, I will deal with Miss Grant. | 温 我会处理好格兰特女士那边 |
[06:23] | I know she’s upset with me, | 我知道她生我的气 |
[06:24] | but her and I have been through a lot and what… | 但我们一起经历过风雨 |
[06:29] | Why is there a desk here? | 这里怎么放了一张办公桌 |
[06:31] | And, uh, how do you pronounce that name? | 这个名字怎么念 |
[06:36] | Uh, good morning, Miss Grant. | 早上好 格兰特女士 |
[06:38] | Ker-rah. | 凯拉 |
[06:39] | Hmm, I see you’ve met Siobhan. | 看来你已经见过西沃恩了 |
[06:42] | I’m sorry, who? | 抱歉 谁 |
[06:43] | Good morning. Siobhan Smythe. | 早上好 西沃恩·斯迈思 |
[06:47] | You pronounced that name correctly. | 你竟然念对了她的名字 |
[06:50] | Well, I could see that your job | 我发现以你的能力 |
[06:51] | was beginning to strain your abilities, | 工作起来已经有些吃力了 |
[06:53] | so I took it upon myself to hire another assistant to help you. | 所以我就又雇了一名助理来帮你 |
[06:57] | Assistant number one, meet assistant number two. | 一号助理 这位是二号助理 |
[07:01] | I’m two? | 我是二号 |
[07:02] | Your coffee, Miss Grant. | 你的咖啡 格兰特女士 |
[07:04] | I hand-pressed it myself using beans grown in the shade | 这是我用巴拿马的巴鲁山坡上 |
[07:06] | of guava trees on the slope of Mount Baru in Panama. | 番石榴树荫下生长的咖啡豆手冲而成的 |
[07:09] | Uh, your latte, Miss Grant. From Noonan’s. Your favorite. | 你的拿铁 格兰特女士 努南家的 你的最爱 |
[07:12] | Get Olsen and Lane into my office. | 让奥尔森和莱恩来我办公室 |
[07:14] | I need someone to take notes. | 我需要有个人来做笔记 |
[07:16] | Uh, I got it. | 明白 |
[07:17] | You cover the phones, assistant number two. | 你接电话 二号助理 |
[07:19] | Assistant number one, come with me. | 一号助理 跟我来 |
[07:26] | How long do you think Cat’s new Mini-Me will last? | 你觉得邪恶凯特的克隆版能待多久 |
[07:29] | Not long. | 待不了多久 |
[07:30] | No, Cat is mad at me so | 凯特在生我的气 |
[07:33] | she hired someone else to teach me a lesson. | 所以雇人来给我教训 |
[07:35] | I mean, the poor girl is a pawn, really. | 那可怜的姑娘只是颗棋子 |
[07:38] | I kinda feel sorry for her, actually. | 其实我挺可怜她的 |
[07:40] | Sure, yeah. | 那是当然 |
[07:42] | I do. | 真的 |
[07:43] | So, I’m gonna give her a chance. | 所以我要给她个机会 |
[07:46] | That’s Supergirl’s line. It’s okay for Kara Danvers to be upset. | 那是超女的台词 卡拉·丹弗斯可以不爽的 |
[07:52] | I’m not upset. | 我没有不爽 |
[07:53] | You just broke your phone. | 你刚捏坏了电话 |
[08:10] | Eavesdropping! | 窃听 |
[08:13] | There is a major glitch in Lord’s newest phone | 罗德的新款手机有个大故障 |
[08:16] | that lets your last caller eavesdrop on your next caller. | 能让上个通话人窃听到下个通话人 |
[08:19] | Now, normally, Max would be out front and center | 麦斯通常会站出来 |
[08:21] | trying to do some damage control, | 想办法控制损失 |
[08:23] | but he’s sent his PR hack. So… | 但他派了公关黑客 所以… |
[08:27] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:28] | Maybe he’s embarrassed. | 也许他觉得丢脸了 |
[08:30] | No. No, you can’t embarrass someone who doesn’t feel any shame. | 不要脸的人怎么会觉得丢脸呢 |
[08:33] | I believe that Max Lord is missing. | 我认为麦斯·罗德失踪了 |
[08:37] | I think it may be a little too early to jump to that conclusion. | 直接得出这个结论或许太早了 |
[08:41] | In the media, “early” only applies to Botox and bananas. | 在媒体界 只有打肉毒素过早和香蕉早熟 |
[08:45] | Yeah, but Maxwell Lord has a billion dollars | 没错 但麦斯威尔·罗德身价十亿 |
[08:47] | and the entire world at his disposal. | 他可以支配全世界 |
[08:49] | I mean, he could be anywhere doing anything… | 他可以在任何地方做任何事 |
[08:52] | Yes. Well, that’s true. You’re right. | 这倒没错 你说得对 |
[09:04] | Okay. Well, he’s either having, | 好吧 他要么 |
[09:06] | one, an affair with Jennifer Lawrence at Musha Cay, again, | 一 又跟詹妮佛·劳伦斯在穆沙岛偷情 |
[09:10] | or two, he’s developing some revolutionary technology | 二 又在研发革命性技术 |
[09:13] | that’s going to change the course of human history, | 会改变人类历史的进程 |
[09:16] | or three, he’s been kidnapped. | 三 他被绑架了 |
[09:18] | So, it is up to me to save him. | 能不能救他取决于我 |
[09:20] | Oh, the burden of power. | 权力的负担啊 |
[09:24] | You, leave. | 你 走吧 |
[09:29] | You. Questions? | 你 还有问题吗 |
[09:31] | What do you want me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[09:33] | Exploit your connections at the Pentagon. | 好好利用你在五角大楼的关系 |
[09:34] | I’m sure they’re all over this. | 他们肯定都在查这个事 |
[09:35] | And James, my crack investigative photojournalist, | 詹姆斯 我优秀的调查摄影记者 |
[09:41] | get cracking. | 破案去吧 |
[09:47] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:48] | I can help you, Mr. Olsen. | 我能帮你 奥尔森先生 |
[09:50] | Miss Grant said I was to | 格兰特女士说 |
[09:51] | handle all matters with department heads. | 我得处理部门领导们的大小事务 |
[09:53] | And on a personal note, | 而且就个人而言 |
[09:56] | it would be an honor to assist an artist of your caliber. | 非常荣幸能协助你这么有才的艺术家 |
[10:01] | Um, maybe some other time. | 下次吧 |
[10:06] | – Kara? – Sure. | -卡拉 -来了 |
[10:15] | Kara, what am I supposed to do? | 卡拉 我该怎么办 |
[10:16] | I know exactly where Max is. | 我知道麦斯在哪儿 |
[10:18] | I’m sorry you have to lie. | 很抱歉你得说谎 |
[10:20] | It’s not just the lying. | 不只是说谎 |
[10:21] | It’s everything that you and the DEO are doing with Max. | 而是你和超查部对麦斯做的事 |
[10:24] | You’re holding him against his will, | 你们强制拘留他 |
[10:25] | without due process, without a trial. It’s just wrong. | 没有正当程序 未经庭审 这样不对 |
[10:28] | He tried to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[10:31] | Nobody’s saying he’s a good guy. | 没人说他是好人 |
[10:32] | Keeping Max behind bars is the only way | 把麦斯关起来是 |
[10:34] | we can prevent him from hurting more people. | 阻止他伤害更多人的唯一办法 |
[10:36] | That is what the justice system is for. | 这是司法体制的事 |
[10:38] | His army of lawyers would have him out | 他的律师军队两分钟就能 |
[10:40] | in two minutes and you know it. | 让他脱罪 你明白的 |
[10:41] | Kara, I know he’s dangerous. | 卡拉 我知道他很危险 |
[10:43] | Okay, but he still deserves his fundamental human rights | 但他仍应享有基本的人权 |
[10:46] | and protecting those rights | 维护这些权利 |
[10:47] | and respecting those rights are what make us who we are. | 尊重这些权利才有了今天的我们 |
[10:53] | James, I hear you, | 詹姆斯 我懂 |
[10:54] | but it’s not your job to worry about the DEO’s ethics. | 但超查部的道德标准不是你该关心的事 |
[10:58] | It’s not the DEO’s ethics I’m worried about. | 我并不关心超查部的道德标准 |
[11:03] | 罗兹堡囚犯 2444号 | |
[11:03] | We’ve got a rogue. | 有个逃犯 |
[11:06] | Fort Rozz prisoner number 2444. | 罗兹堡2444号囚犯 |
[11:09] | He’s been hiding out in National City | 他藏身在纳欣诺市 |
[11:10] | using a human alias, Gabriel Phillips. | 化名加布里埃尔·菲利普斯 |
[11:15] | Surveillance spotted him yesterday. | 摄像头昨天发现了他 |
[11:16] | Don’t be fooled by the pretty face, this thing is nasty. | 别被帅气脸蛋骗了 这家伙很恶心 |
[11:19] | Feeds off rotting flesh. | 以腐肉为食 |
[11:20] | He’s been spotted coming | 他被发现 |
[11:21] | and going from an abandoned warehouse downtown, | 出没于市中心的一座废弃仓库 |
[11:23] | where we suspect he’s storing his food. | 我们怀疑他在那里存放食物 |
[11:26] | Proceed with caution when apprehending him. This one bites. | 逮捕他时要谨慎行事 这家伙会咬人 |
[11:34] | On my three. | 我数三下 |
[11:35] | One, two, three. Go. | 一 二 三 行动 |
[11:45] | Help me! | 救我 |
[11:52] | Help me. | 救我 |
[11:53] | He’s here. | 他在这儿 |
[12:01] | Set him free! | 放他走 |
[12:22] | Agent Danvers, are you all right? | 丹弗斯特工 你没事吧 |
[12:23] | We were ambushed, sir. | 我们中埋伏了 长官 |
[12:25] | The hostile’s gone. | 敌人跑了 |
[12:26] | He fled? | 他逃走了吗 |
[12:27] | No. He was abducted. | 不 他被绑架了 |
[12:36] | Looks like your masked kidnapper | 戴面具的绑匪好像 |
[12:37] | was using advanced extra-terrestrial weaponry. | 在使用高级的外星武器 |
[12:39] | Well, the big question is, where did he take our target? | 主要问题是他把我们的目标带到哪儿去了 |
[12:41] | – And why? – Maybe he had some beef he needed to settle. | -还有原因 -也许他需要发泄不满 |
[12:46] | Since when don’t you call me? | 你们怎么不叫我了 |
[12:48] | I thought it might be a good idea to give you some time off. | 我觉得让你休假也挺好 |
[12:50] | When I need time off, I’ll fill out a request form with HR. | 我需要休假时会找人事部门填申请表 |
[12:53] | Until then, if there’s a dangerous alien to catch I’d like to be included. | 在那以前 如果需要抓危险外星人 请叫上我 |
[12:57] | Sir. | 长官 |
[13:01] | Is he human? | 他是人类吗 |
[13:03] | Couldn’t tell under all that armor. | 他穿着盔甲我辨别不出 |
[13:04] | What would he want with an alien who eats rotting flesh? | 他绑架吃腐肉的外星人干什么 |
[13:08] | The vulture he captured | 他抓的腐食者 |
[13:09] | could be wanted on a dozen other worlds | 可能在被抓进罗兹堡以前 |
[13:10] | for crimes he committed long before he wound up in Fort Rozz. | 就因犯罪被许多星球通缉了 |
[13:14] | We could be dealing with an interstellar bounty hunter. | 我们要对付的可能是星际赏金猎人 |
[13:16] | You don’t think… | 你不会以为… |
[13:18] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[13:19] | If he were in town, we’d know. | 他来了 我们会知道的 |
[13:22] | I ran all the images of the kidnapper through our database. | 我用所有的数据库查了绑匪的图片 |
[13:24] | Nothing matches up. | 没有匹配结果 |
[13:25] | Maybe if he’s done this before, | 也许他有前科 |
[13:27] | he’s run into local law enforcement. | 混入了当地执法部门 |
[13:28] | We could interview NCPD. | 我们可以去纳市警局 |
[13:30] | See if some of their missing persons are our missing aliens. | 看他们有没有失踪人口是我们要找的人 |
[13:33] | Where do you think he took that guy? | 你觉得他把那家伙绑去哪儿了 |
[13:35] | As far as we know, he could be anywhere in the galaxy. | 目前看来 可能在银河系任何地方 |
[13:38] | You are Fort Rozz prisoner 2444. | 你是罗兹堡2444号囚犯 |
[13:43] | Guilty of armed theft | 犯持械偷窃罪 |
[13:44] | and murder. | 以及谋杀罪 |
[13:47] | Disguising yourself in human skin | 就算伪装成人形 |
[13:49] | will not keep you from facing justice. | 也无法逃脱制裁 |
[13:52] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[13:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:58] | By breaking the law, you have forfeited your right to exist. | 由于违法 你已经放弃了生存的权利 |
[14:02] | They is no death penalty on Krypton. | 氪星上没有死刑 |
[14:04] | We’re not on Krypton. | 我们现在不在氪星上 |
[14:11] | Is this what you want? | 你想让我现形是吗 |
[14:13] | Will you let me go now? | 那你现在能放我走了吗 |
[14:15] | No one escapes the Master Jailer. | 没人能逃离狱卒长的手掌心 |
[14:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:18] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[14:20] | No. No! | 不 不要 |
[14:21] | Don’t kill me! | 别杀我 |
[14:31] | Agents Danvers and Henshaw. FBI. | 丹弗斯和亨肖特工 我们是联调局的 |
[14:34] | I’m Detective Warren. He’s Draper. | 我是沃伦警探 他是德雷珀 |
[14:36] | We’re looking into a recent kidnapping in National City. | 我们在调查纳欣诺市最近的一起绑架案 |
[14:40] | This is our primary suspect. | 这是我们的头号嫌疑犯 |
[14:42] | Halloween already, huh? | 已经到万圣节了吗 |
[14:45] | Any help would be much appreciated. | 我们会非常感谢你们的协助 |
[14:46] | Feds come crawlin’. | 联调局的人伸手求助啊 |
[14:49] | You must be embarrassed. | 你们肯定很不好意思吧 |
[14:50] | As long as the job gets done, doesn’t matter who helps. | 只要完成任务 谁提供帮助并不重要 |
[14:54] | I mean, look at you guys. | 看看你们俩 |
[14:55] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[14:56] | Crime’s gone way down in National City | 最近几个月 纳欣诺市的犯罪率 |
[14:58] | over the last few months, | 在大幅下降 |
[15:00] | a lot of thanks to Supergirl. | 这都要感谢超女 |
[15:02] | But you don’t mind that she helps, do you? | 但是你们不介意她帮忙吧 |
[15:05] | I got an interview with a donut. | 我和甜甜圈有”约” |
[15:06] | – Wouldn’t want to be late. – Yup. | -不想迟到 -嗯 |
[15:13] | Sorry about Warren. | 很抱歉沃伦的态度 |
[15:15] | He’s a good cop. He’s just, uh, not enlightened. | 他是个好警察 只是不够开通 |
[15:18] | Anything you can tell us. | 有这起绑架案的线索吗 |
[15:20] | Not much. We don’t know who this guy is. | 不多 我们不知道这人是谁 |
[15:22] | We know he’s been kicking around for months, though. | 但是我们知道他这几个月一直在到处打探 |
[15:24] | There’s been other kidnappings? | 还有别的绑架案吗 |
[15:26] | At least five that we know of. | 据我们所知 至少有五起 |
[15:28] | But, he’s, uh, | 但是他 |
[15:30] | he’s not just kidnapping them. | 不止绑架人 |
[15:38] | We found all the bodies down by the river. | 我们在河边找到了所有受害人的尸体 |
[15:41] | All of them decapitated. | 头都被砍掉了 |
[15:43] | How could we not have heard about this? | 我们怎么没听说这些呢 |
[15:44] | The Mayor wants this kept quiet, but all the victims were weird. | 市长不想张扬 但是所有的死者都很奇怪 |
[15:50] | Weird, how? | 怎么个奇怪法 |
[15:52] | One of them had gills. | 其中一个有鳃 |
[15:54] | Like a fish. | 就像鱼那样 |
[15:58] | Hope that helps. | 希望这线索有用 |
[15:59] | – Thank you, Detective Draper. – Yeah, thank you. | -谢谢你 德雷珀警探 -谢谢 |
[16:01] | Got it. | 不客气 |
[16:07] | There’s an alien serial killer in National City. | 纳欣诺市有个外星人连环杀手 |
[16:09] | We need to find out who’s next. | 我们要查出他的下一个目标 |
[16:21] | 与西沃恩对话 你和詹姆斯·奥尔森是怎么回事 | |
[16:27] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[16:30] | 在约会吗 你们是炮友吗 | |
[16:35] | No. We’re just friends. | 不 我们只是朋友 |
[16:36] | No benefits. | 没有上床 |
[16:37] | Except the benefit of friendship. | 只有友情 |
[16:49] | I can’t help what you think. | 你爱怎么想 我管不了 |
[16:56] | I’m not obsessed with anyone! | 我没有痴迷任何一个人 |
[16:58] | Ker-rah. Inside voice. Please. | 凯拉 小点声 |
[17:01] | More like number one. | 就像一号助理那样 |
[17:03] | She hasn’t made a peep. | 她声都没出过 |
[17:11] | – Alex, what’s up? – We need you at the DEO. | -艾丽克斯 啥事 -需要你来超查部 |
[17:14] | I’m dealing with a problem right now. | 我正在处理一个问题 |
[17:18] | We can’t wait. | 我们等不了 |
[17:21] | I’m on my way. | 马上过去 |
[17:24] | Um, Siobhan? | 西沃恩 |
[17:26] | Miss Grant will need you to get her lunch. She wants… | 你要给格兰特女士买午饭 她要… |
[17:29] | Chef’s salad, no ham, no eggs, no cheese, | 主厨沙拉 不要火腿 鸡蛋和芝士 |
[17:31] | boiled chicken, chopped julienne, | 要煮熟的鸡肉 切成丝 |
[17:32] | with Dijon dressing on the side. | 第戎沙拉酱分开放 |
[17:35] | Go. I got it covered. | 去吧 我来搞定 |
[17:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:40] | Just doing your job. One of us has to. | 只是在做你的分内事 我们总得有人去做 |
[17:53] | Look what I got. | 看看我拿到了什么 |
[17:56] | Oh, the FBI at Lord Tech… | 联调局在调查罗德科技 |
[17:58] | But it’s not the FBI. | 但那不是联调局 |
[17:59] | I had my father run the plates | 我叫我爸爸 |
[18:00] | against the government’s black intelligence network. | 把车牌和政府黑色情报网做了比较 |
[18:03] | That car belongs to a secret government agency | 那辆车是属于一个追踪外星人的 |
[18:05] | that tracks aliens. | 机密政府机构 |
[18:08] | I bet you they’re involved with Max Lord’s disappearance. | 我肯定他们和麦斯·罗德的失踪有关 |
[18:10] | Well, I don’t think that, um, | 我认为 |
[18:13] | anybody should know about that. | 这些事不该告诉别人 |
[18:15] | Why? It’s a solid lead. | 为什么 这是确凿的线索 |
[18:17] | If you followed up, | 如果你追查下去 |
[18:18] | you’d probably find out where Max Lord went. | 也许会发现麦斯·罗德的下落 |
[18:20] | Uh, I just… | 我只是 |
[18:22] | I just think it’s best if we don’t pursue that | 只是想我们最好不要再进一步 |
[18:26] | any further. | 调查 |
[18:27] | That doesn’t make any sense. Why would… | 这事不对劲 为什么… |
[18:30] | We should not be messing with the DEO. | 我们不该干涉超查部 |
[18:33] | You know about the DEO? | 你知道超查部 |
[18:36] | No. You just told me about them. | 不知道 是你刚刚和我说的 |
[18:38] | – No, I didn’t. – Yeah, you did. | -我没说 -你说了 |
[18:39] | You just said, secret government agency. | 你刚说了机密的政府机构 |
[18:40] | But I didn’t say it was the DEO. | 但是我没说是超查部 |
[18:42] | How do you know… | 你怎么知道… |
[18:48] | Supergirl. | 是超女 |
[18:50] | She… she told you, didn’t she? | 是她告诉你的吧 |
[18:54] | – Lucy, it’s complicated… – How close are you two? | -露西 说来复杂 -你们俩有多熟 |
[18:57] | Are you as close with her as you are with him? | 就像你和超人那么熟吗 |
[19:02] | Closer? | 更熟一些 |
[19:06] | Fool me once, right? | 又骗了我一次 |
[19:07] | Lucy… | 露西 |
[19:09] | Come on, Lucy, come on. | 别这样 露西 |
[19:18] | Based on the human aliases of our guy’s victims, | 根据受害者的人类化名 |
[19:20] | I think they were actually | 我认为他们其实是 |
[19:21] | these five alien prisoners from Fort Rozz. | 五名罗兹堡的外星人逃犯 |
[19:23] | Any connection besides Fort Rozz? | 除了罗兹堡 还有其他联系吗 |
[19:25] | Not that I can see. | 我看不出来 |
[19:27] | All different backgrounds and crimes. | 所有背景和所犯罪情况都不同 |
[19:29] | None of them were even cellmates. | 他们甚至都不是狱友 |
[19:30] | The killer must be picking them for a reason. | 凶手之所以选中他们 肯定有其原因 |
[19:32] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[19:34] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[19:36] | See what happens when you | 把他们被杀的先后顺序 |
[19:37] | arrange them in the order that they were killed? | 排列一下 看看如何 |
[19:40] | They were all incarcerated in Fort Rozz one after the other. | 他们曾经都相继被监禁在罗兹堡 |
[19:43] | That’s the pattern. | 这就是规律 |
[19:45] | He’s killing the escapees in their prisoner number order. | 凶手是在按照逃犯监禁编号的顺序来杀人 |
[19:47] | Which would make the next target… | 所以下一个目标是 |
[19:49] | Prisoner 2445. | 2445号囚犯 |
[19:58] | Prisoner 2445. | 2445号囚犯 |
[20:02] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[20:04] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[20:12] | I thought masks were only big in that other city. | 我以为中城才流行戴面罩 |
[20:16] | You gonna tell me who you are? | 你不打算表明身份吗 |
[20:19] | Guess not. | 看来是不打算开口了 |
[21:49] | Oh, no, no. Just sit. | 不必起来 坐着吧 |
[21:58] | Dark night of the soul, huh? | 在经历灵魂的黑夜吗 |
[22:03] | No, no. I’m just, uh… | 不 我只是 |
[22:06] | enjoying the view. | 在看夜景 |
[22:09] | Is it work? | 是工作的烦恼 |
[22:11] | Is it personal? | 是私人的烦恼 |
[22:13] | Is it both? | 还是两者都有 |
[22:16] | It’s a bit of both, actually. | 算是两者都有吧 |
[22:20] | Well, unfortunately, in our line of work, | 不幸的是 做我们这行 |
[22:22] | we’re never doing a good job unless we let it get personal. | 想要做好工作必然牵扯到私人情感 |
[22:25] | I learned that the hard way when I was starting out. | 这是我刚起步时吃了亏才学到的 |
[22:28] | Back when you were doing gossip for the Daily Planet? | 在你为《星球日报》写八卦报道的时候吗 |
[22:32] | I finally was assigned a story | 当时我终于被指派写一篇文章 |
[22:34] | to write an article about an up-and-coming actor. | 报道一位正准备大展星途的男演员 |
[22:37] | He was charming, he was gorgeous. | 他既有魅力又英俊潇洒 |
[22:40] | He was married to an actress who was also gorgeous. | 他的妻子也是一位貌若天仙的女演员 |
[22:43] | And I interviewed everyone who knew him | 我采访了每一个认识他的人 |
[22:46] | and they all told me how great he was. | 他们都告诉我他人有多好 |
[22:48] | “Lovely.” | “好相处” |
[22:50] | “Talented.” | “有才华” |
[22:51] | And then I talked to the wife’s makeup artist, | 后来我问到他妻子的化妆师 |
[22:54] | and she told me all about the bruises | 她告诉我她每天早上都不得不 |
[22:55] | that she had to cover up every morning. | 盖住她脸上的那些淤青 |
[22:58] | So, you did the right thing. | 所以你做了正确的事 |
[23:00] | You reported the story. | 你如实报道了 |
[23:02] | No. I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[23:05] | I caved. | 我屈服了 |
[23:07] | I caved in to the pressure from the studio PR hack. | 屈服于他工作室的公关控制手段 |
[23:13] | So I wrote a little puff piece on him. | 所以我写了篇吹捧他的小文章 |
[23:16] | And, hmm, three months later, he shot his wife in the head. | 三个月后 他朝他妻子的头开了一枪 |
[23:30] | Do you think if you’d… | 你认为如果你 |
[23:33] | If you had published what you knew, | 如果你当时发表了你掌握的真相 |
[23:36] | do you think that you could have prevented her death? | 你认为你能避免她的死亡吗 |
[23:38] | I think that every day. | 我每天都在思考这个问题 |
[23:40] | See, James, | 你瞧 詹姆斯 |
[23:42] | that’s why we do what we do. | 这正是我们做这份工作的原因 |
[23:44] | That’s why we’re driven to tell the truth. | 这正是我们鞭策自己报道真相的原因 |
[23:46] | Not only because we want to be good journalists, | 不只是因为我们想要成为好的新闻工作者 |
[23:48] | but because we also want to be good people. | 也是因为我们想要成为好人 |
[24:05] | Black star alloy. | 黑星合金 |
[24:06] | That kind of technology, | 掌有这种科技 |
[24:07] | this guy’s definitely not from around here. | 这家伙绝对不是地球人 |
[24:09] | So why is he killing other aliens? | 那他为什么杀害其他外星人 |
[24:11] | These victims aren’t just being killed. | 这些受害者不只是被杀害 |
[24:12] | They’re being executed. | 他们是被行刑了 |
[24:13] | And they’re all from Fort Rozz. | 他们都是罗兹堡的犯人 |
[24:16] | That professor he just took seemed harmless enough. | 他之前攻击的那个教授看起来很无害 |
[24:19] | Real name Luzano. | 他的本名是卢扎诺 |
[24:20] | Drug smuggler, until your mother put him away. | 在你母亲把他抓起来前一直走私毒品 |
[24:22] | Not the week for you to discuss my family. | 这周你最好别提我家人 |
[24:29] | I’ll start questioning our Fort Rozz criminal alumni again. | 我会再次审讯我们的罗兹堡老狱友 |
[24:33] | Anything we get we’ll cross-reference | 我们得到的所有信息 |
[24:34] | with the weapons left at the scene. | 都会与留在现场的武器交叉对照 |
[24:36] | Ma’am. Excuse me. There’s someone asking to see you. | 女士 打扰一下 有人想见你 |
[24:39] | Can we tell Max Lord that | 我们能不能和麦斯·罗德说清楚 |
[24:40] | I’m not at his beck and call? | 我不受他差遣 |
[24:41] | That’s not who wants to see you. | 想见你的人不是他 |
[24:48] | When I’m getting a lesson in ethics and morality from Cat Grant, | 连凯特·格兰特都给我上伦理道德课 |
[24:51] | I know we’ve gone off the deep end. | 看来我们真的做得太过了 |
[24:52] | Okay, James, I hear you | 詹姆斯 我明白你的意思 |
[24:53] | and I know this is hard, but it’s not about you. | 我也知道这很难办 但这事与你无关 |
[24:56] | As a journalist, knowing what I know? | 身为一名新闻工作者 当我知道这些事实 |
[24:57] | What you know is that | 你知道的事实 |
[24:58] | we’ve caught the most dangerous man on the planet. | 是我们抓住了地球上最危险的人 |
[25:00] | But this is bigger than one man, Kara. | 但这不只是关于一个人的问题 卡拉 |
[25:03] | You’re helping them run a secret Guantanamo here | 你在帮他们运作一座秘密关塔那摩监狱 |
[25:05] | and it’s not just for aliens anymore. | 如今关押的不只是外星人了 |
[25:08] | You’re holding humans and you are completely unaccountable. | 你们在关押人类 却不承担任何责任 |
[25:13] | Don’t you see this is exactly why Max Lord hates you? | 你看不出这正是麦斯·罗德憎恨你的原因吗 |
[25:16] | So you think that Max Lord actually has a real reason to hate me? | 你认为麦斯·罗德对我的憎恨是有理有据的 |
[25:21] | No. | 不是 |
[25:23] | I’m sorry, no. | 对不起 不是这样 |
[25:27] | What I mean is, | 我的意思是 |
[25:30] | he’s terrified by you. | 他怕你 |
[25:32] | Because of your ability to do exactly | 因为你有能力对他做 |
[25:34] | what you’re doing to him right now. | 你正在做的这些事 |
[25:36] | I mean, you could go in there | 如果你想 你可以进牢房 |
[25:37] | and swat him dead like a fly if you wanted to. | 像拍苍蝇一样拍死他 |
[25:40] | I would never do that! | 我永远不会那样做 |
[25:41] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[25:43] | But look, when you have more power than any human army on Earth, | 但当你的能力超过所有地球上的人类军队 |
[25:47] | you have to be better than this. | 你必须做到比现在更好 |
[25:50] | Kara, it’s never gonna come down to just a battle of strength, | 卡拉 起决定性作用的不是力量抗衡 |
[25:56] | or smarts, or even wills with you. | 不是头脑 甚至不是你的意愿 |
[26:01] | Ultimately, it’s going to be a battle of values. | 最终要看的是价值观的抗衡 |
[26:04] | Yours values versus your enemy’s. | 你的价值观对抗你敌人的价值观 |
[26:07] | And if you’re willing to abandon those values, | 如果你愿意抛弃那些价值观 |
[26:09] | what makes you better than Max Lord? | 你与麦斯·罗德有什么区别 |
[26:12] | I mean, is this the kind of hero that you want to be? | 你想成为的是这种英雄吗 |
[26:16] | I’m the kind of hero who believes in doing | 我是那种相信要使用必要手段 |
[26:18] | what needs to be done to keep the world safe. | 保护世界安全的英雄 |
[26:23] | Well, the Supergirl that I know believes in truth and justice. | 但我所认识的超女相信的是真理与正义 |
[26:30] | Kara, I don’t recognize you like this. | 卡拉 我都认不出你了 |
[26:34] | That symbol on your chest, | 你胸前的那个标志 |
[26:36] | that means something to a lot of people. | 对很多人都有意义 |
[26:41] | “Stronger together,” You said. | 你说过”聚则强” |
[26:44] | But this is not strength. | 但这不是强大 |
[26:50] | I assume Lucy told Miss Grant about this? | 我猜是露西把消息透露给格兰特女士的 |
[26:54] | No, Siobhan. | 不 是西沃恩 |
[26:57] | Should look out for her. | 你得防着点她 |
[27:06] | – What’s his problem? – Forget it. | -他有什么事 -别提他了 |
[27:07] | What’s going on? | 有什么进展 |
[27:09] | We ran diagnostics on the masked man’s weapon from the attack. | 我们扫描了面罩男攻击时用的武器 |
[27:12] | The metal baton was standard police issue. | 那根金属棍是警察的标准配备 |
[27:14] | Covered in human DNA. | 上面沾满了人类DNA |
[27:16] | So, when we ran it through our database, | 所以我们在自己的数据库里进行查找 |
[27:17] | we got a match. | 找到了匹配 |
[27:18] | Detective Warren. | 是沃伦警探 |
[27:20] | That cop you interviewed who hates me? | 你询问过的那个讨厌我的警察 |
[27:22] | Good thing we know where he works. | 好在我们知道他在哪工作 |
[27:24] | I’ve wanted to catch a corrupt cop | 自从我们一口气看完了《火线》 |
[27:25] | ever since we binge-watched The Wire. | 我就一直想抓坏警察 |
[27:32] | Another alien went missing. | 又有一个外星人失踪了 |
[27:33] | Good. We’re better off. | 很好 我们境况好转了 |
[27:37] | Think we’ll hear more from those Feds? | 你认为那些联邦探员还会再找上门吗 |
[27:39] | They should stick to their own side of the street. | 他们该顾好自己那一摊 |
[27:41] | Leave the real criminals for us. | 把真正的罪犯留给我们 |
[27:43] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[27:48] | You trying to kill somebody? | 你想害死人吗 |
[27:49] | Detective Warren? | 沃伦警探 |
[27:51] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[27:53] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[27:54] | Detective Draper, I’m going to need you to step away. | 德雷珀警探 我需要你让开 |
[27:57] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们这是要干什么 |
[27:58] | Catching a murderer. | 抓捕杀人凶手 |
[27:59] | You’re out of your mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[28:01] | I’m one of the good guys! | 我可是一个好人 |
[28:02] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是事实 |
[28:04] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[28:05] | No. | 不 |
[28:12] | You’re him. | 你就是他 |
[28:20] | Agent Danvers, come in. | 丹弗斯特工 请回话 |
[28:23] | I’m here. | 收到 |
[28:28] | We’ve got an officer down. | 我们的一名特工被杀害了 |
[28:32] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:33] | He took Kara. | 他抓走了卡拉 |
[28:47] | Young lady… | 小姐 |
[28:49] | I really wouldn’t bother. | 别做无用功了 |
[28:55] | If I were to hazard a guess, | 要是让我大胆猜测的话 |
[28:56] | I’d say that light mimics the red sun of Krypton. | 你眼睛发出的光是模拟氪星的红日 |
[28:59] | And since you derive your abilities on Earth | 但由于你是在地球上受到了它黄日的照射 |
[29:01] | by exposure to its yellow sun… | 而获得了你的超能力 |
[29:04] | As the humans would say, “We are up a creek without a poodle.” | 就像人类常说”我们陷入穷境了” |
[29:08] | Paddle. | 是窘境 |
[29:10] | Yes, right, paddle. | 没错 窘境 |
[29:13] | Why were you in Fort Rozz? | 为什么你会被关在罗兹堡 |
[29:18] | It doesn’t matter now. | 现在也无关紧要了 |
[29:20] | Walter under the bridge. | 住事无法挽回 |
[29:23] | Water. | 是往事 |
[29:25] | Yes, of course. | 没错 是的 |
[29:27] | Water. | 往事 |
[29:33] | I was born on Star Haven. | 我出生在黑文星 |
[29:35] | Do you know it? | 你知道它吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[29:38] | Yes, my father took me there when I was younger. | 我父亲在我年幼时带我去过 |
[29:43] | It was beautiful. | 它很美 |
[29:45] | The air smelled like cinnamon. | 空气中有一股肉桂的香味 |
[29:49] | It did, didn’t it? | 是啊 |
[29:54] | After a strong storm season, one of my wives fell ill. | 在某个强风暴季节后 我有个妻子生病了 |
[30:00] | The healing expenses were too much. | 治疗费太高了 |
[30:03] | And so a simple man entered the complicated world | 所以一个单纯的男人走进复杂的世界 |
[30:06] | of interplanetary drug smuggling. | 在星际间从事毒品走私 |
[30:10] | Caught on my first run. | 我首次交易就被抓住了 |
[30:12] | And sentenced by Alura Zor-El | 然后我被阿露拉·佐·艾尔判刑 |
[30:15] | to 18 years in Fort Rozz. | 在罗兹堡服刑十八年 |
[30:20] | I suppose you hate my mother, too. | 我想你也痛恨我妈妈 |
[30:22] | Like all the other escapees. | 就像其他所有逃犯一样 |
[30:24] | I did. | 我恨她 |
[30:26] | At first. But over time, I understood. | 最初是 但随着时间的流逝 我明白了 |
[30:30] | One tragedy cannot be undone by committing another. | 一场悲剧不能通过制造另一场悲剧而消除 |
[30:34] | So, when I crashed on Earth, | 所以当我坠落到地球上之后 |
[30:35] | I sought only to lead a good life. | 我只想过上好的生活 |
[30:40] | Became a professor. | 成为了一名教授 |
[30:41] | Taught the one thing I knew better than anyone on this planet. | 传授我比这个星球上的任何人都更了解的知识 |
[30:45] | The stars. | 星辰 |
[30:47] | My aunt used to teach me the stars. | 我姨妈曾经也教过星辰的知识 |
[30:52] | I’m going to get us out of here. | 我要把我们救出去 |
[30:55] | No. | 不行 |
[31:02] | Justice has finally come for your friend. | 正义终于找上你的朋友了 |
[31:05] | Pray it hasn’t come for you, too. | 你应该祈祷它还没找上你 |
[31:07] | Why don’t you lose your mask? | 为什么不摘掉你的面具 |
[31:09] | You’re not as scary as you think. | 你并没有你想象的那样吓人 |
[31:14] | Twelve hours from the exact time | 从上一个外星人被绑架到他死亡的时间 |
[31:16] | the last alien was kidnapped to his time of death. | 正好是十二个小时 |
[31:18] | Which means she doesn’t have long. | 也就是说她没多少时间了 |
[31:20] | Your sister wasn’t his target. | 你妹妹不是他的目标 |
[31:21] | Well, maybe that doesn’t mean anything to him. | 或许那对他而言无关紧要 |
[31:24] | -We have to find her. -And we will. | -我们必须找到她 -我们会的 |
[31:26] | When I promised Jeremiah Danvers I’d look after his daughters, | 当我答应耶利米·丹弗斯我会照顾好他女儿时 |
[31:28] | I wasn’t only talking about you. | 我不仅是指你 |
[31:32] | We have a face, but we still don’t have a match. | 我们有了面部影像 但还未找到匹配目标 |
[31:36] | Draper’s prisoner file could have been corrupted in the crash. | 德雷珀的个人资料可能在那场坠毁中毁坏了 |
[31:41] | Unless… | 除非… |
[31:43] | Unless? | 除非什么 |
[31:45] | What if Draper wasn’t a prisoner? | 如果德雷珀不是囚犯呢 |
[31:48] | A guard. | 一名狱警 |
[31:51] | I thought they were all killed | 我原以为在罗兹堡坠毁时 |
[31:52] | by the prisoners when Fort Rozz crashed. | 他们全被囚犯杀害了 |
[31:54] | What if one got away? | 如果有一人逃脱了呢 |
[31:59] | Draper was a guard. | 德雷珀确实是一名狱警 |
[32:01] | Originally from the planet Trombus. | 最初来自特隆巴斯行星 |
[32:03] | Technologically advanced weapons manufacturers, | 拥有技术先进的武器生产商 |
[32:05] | which explains the RoboCop suit. | 这就解释了机械战警外衣的由来 |
[32:07] | His father was a guard. | 他父亲曾是一名狱警 |
[32:09] | His grandfather before him. | 他的曾祖父也是 |
[32:10] | This job is in his blood. | 他血管里流着狱警的血液 |
[32:12] | And still is. He’s trying to re-create Fort Rozz here on Earth. | 现在仍然是 他正在地球上重建罗兹堡 |
[32:14] | With his rules. | 使用他的规则 |
[32:16] | Draper’s been jamming his GPS signal when he’s off duty – | 德雷珀在下班后一直在干扰卫星定位信号 |
[32:18] | Did you unscramble it? | 你能够消除干扰吗 |
[32:19] | He’s been spending time at a cabin 80 miles northeast of the city. | 他一直待在本市东北方向八十英里外的小屋里 |
[32:31] | I’ve been watching you, Kara Zor-El. | 我一直在观察你 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[32:35] | Your mother would be proud | 你母亲肯定会自豪 |
[32:36] | you’ve chosen to follow in her footsteps. | 你选择了追随她的事业 |
[32:39] | Delivering punishment against those who sin. | 对犯下罪孽的人施加惩罚 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry that’s what you think I’ve been doing. | 很抱歉那只是你的个人想法 |
[32:44] | We could be colleagues. | 我们可以成为战友 |
[32:47] | Your mother dealt out true justice against the scum of our galaxy. | 你母亲对我们银河系中的人渣实施了公正处罚 |
[32:52] | She was a great woman. | 她是一名伟大的女性 |
[32:54] | Fort Rozz was the paradise of Alura’s design. | 罗兹堡是阿露拉设计的巅峰之作 |
[33:00] | And I’m carrying on her great work. | 而我正在继承她的伟大成果 |
[33:02] | All you’ve done is dishonor her memory. | 你所做的一切是在侮辱她的形象 |
[33:04] | What I have done is protect this city. | 我所做的事是为了保护这座城市 |
[33:08] | This world. | 这个世界 |
[33:10] | Humans understand little about justice. | 人类对正义知之甚少 |
[33:15] | Justice must be absolute. | 正义必须是纯粹的 |
[33:21] | I’d hoped that you’d see justice the same way your mother did. | 我真希望你和你母亲对正义持有相同的看法 |
[33:26] | The way I do. | 与我相同 |
[33:30] | Prisoner 2445. | 2445号囚犯 |
[33:34] | Judgment is upon you. | 对你的裁决即将开始 |
[33:56] | Trap leader, this is Greyhound. Give me a sitrep. | 队长 我是灰狗 汇报情况 |
[33:59] | Moving in now. | 正在接近目标 |
[34:03] | Please, this isn’t necessary. I’ve never hurt anyone. | 求求你 没必要这样 我从未伤害过别人 |
[34:06] | Tell that to all the addicts you were going to supply | 把这些话讲给那些 |
[34:08] | with your smuggled narcotics. | 你打算向他们贩卖毒品的瘾君子们吧 |
[34:10] | – Move. – No. | -走 -不要 |
[34:14] | Down. | 跪下 |
[34:15] | No. | 不要 |
[34:29] | Don’t do this. Stop! Please. | 不要这样做 住手 求求你 |
[34:31] | If you really need to kill someone, you can kill me. | 如果你真想杀人 就杀了我吧 |
[34:33] | But don’t do this. | 但不要这样做 |
[34:35] | I just realized… | 我刚刚意识到… |
[34:38] | I’m gonna have to kill you, too. | 我得把你也杀了 |
[34:47] | Clear the premises. | 检查小屋四周是否安全 |
[34:58] | Clear. | 安全 |
[35:00] | Clear. | 安全 |
[35:04] | Alex, what’s your status? | 艾丽克斯 现在什么情况 |
[35:05] | Hank, the cabin is empty. | 汉克 小屋是空的 |
[35:07] | Kara’s not here. | 卡拉没在这儿 |
[35:13] | Prisoner 2445. | 2445号囚犯 |
[35:16] | You stand guilty of drug smuggling. | 你被控毒品走私罪 |
[35:20] | How do you plead? | 你要如何辩解 |
[35:21] | I am brave enough to admit that I am very scared to die. | 我有足够的勇气承认我非常怕死 |
[35:27] | But I ask that you let her go. | 但我请求你放她走 |
[35:29] | Grant a dying man his last request. | 满足将死之人最后一个请求吧 |
[35:32] | “Last request?” | “最后一个请求” |
[35:34] | That’s a human concept. | 那是人类的概念 |
[35:37] | There has to be some clue there as to where Draper takes his victims. | 肯定有线索能找到德雷珀藏受害者的地方 |
[35:40] | There isn’t. There’s nothing here. | 没有 这里什么都没有 |
[35:52] | Give me that crowbar. | 给我撬棍 |
[36:02] | His ship. | 他的飞船 |
[36:04] | It’s underneath the cabin. | 就在小屋下边 |
[36:08] | How much C4 do we have? | 我们有多少炸药 |
[36:10] | No. | 不要 |
[36:12] | Look at me. Professor, look at me! | 看着我 教授 看着我 |
[36:14] | Look at me. Look at me right here! | 看着我 看我这里 |
[36:17] | Professor! | 教授 |
[36:20] | Sentence to be carried out. | 判决将被执行 |
[36:28] | Professor, move! | 教授 快走 |
[36:32] | – Kara! – Alex, look out! | -卡拉 -艾丽克斯 小心 |
[36:41] | Red sunlight? | 红色阳光 |
[36:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:54] | No! | 不要 |
[37:07] | You wasted your ammo. | 你在浪费子弹 |
[37:09] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[37:10] | Here comes the sun. | 阳光来了 |
[37:16] | Alex, run. | 艾丽克斯 快跑 |
[37:36] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[37:40] | Sorry I was late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[37:41] | You were right on time. | 你来得正是时候 |
[37:43] | Pardon me. | 打扰一下 |
[37:44] | And now, may I ask what happens to me? | 我能问问接下来我会怎么样吗 |
[37:54] | I’m quite grateful I did not acquire the ability | 我真高兴没有获得 |
[37:57] | to fly on this planet. | 在这星球上飞行的能力 |
[37:58] | I actually kind of love it. | 我其实挺喜欢的 |
[38:00] | But I don’t understand. You’re letting me go. Why? | 但我不明白 你要放了我 为什么 |
[38:04] | Well, you’ve already served your time. | 你已经服过刑了 |
[38:07] | And besides, you have students to teach. | 再说了 你还有学生要教 |
[38:09] | About the stars. | 关于星辰的知识 |
[38:10] | – Thank you, Supergirl. – Uh, no. | -谢谢你 超女 -不 |
[38:12] | My name is Kara. | 我的名字叫卡拉 |
[38:13] | Then, thank you, Miss Kara. | 那就谢谢你 卡拉小姐 |
[38:23] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[38:31] | That’s unexpected. | 真叫人意外 |
[38:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:38] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这样才正确 |
[38:40] | ‘Cause she’s a better person than you are. | 因为她是个比你更好的人 |
[38:43] | I’m relieved, of course, | 当然 我松了一口气 |
[38:46] | but curious. | 但是很好奇 |
[38:49] | How do you know I won’t expose you, | 你怎么知道我一旦出去 |
[38:50] | the DEO and all your shenanigans to the world | 不会将超查部和你那些脏事 |
[38:52] | once I exit this place? | 曝光给全世界 |
[38:53] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[38:55] | All I can hope for is that there’s still some part of you | 我唯一能期望的是你心中还存在着 |
[38:58] | that will listen to your better angels. | 一点向善之心 |
[39:00] | Still harboring hope? Even for me? | 还怀有期望呢 即便是对我 |
[39:04] | You really are an alien. | 你还真是个外星人 |
[39:09] | If you don’t have better angels, and I suspect you don’t, | 如果你没有向善之心 我觉得你没有 |
[39:13] | you should know that we’ve amassed a dossier | 你应该知道 我们收集了 |
[39:15] | the size of this room documenting your crimes. | 一整屋子关于你犯罪的档案 |
[39:18] | Ready for immediate release to law enforcement. | 随时准备着向执法机关举报 |
[39:21] | You tell on us, we tell on you. | 你曝光我们 我们就曝光你 |
[39:27] | Mutually assured destruction. | 互相保证毁灭 |
[39:31] | You’re making me nostalgic for the Cold War, Alex. | 你让我怀念起了冷战时期 艾丽克斯 |
[39:36] | Do svidanya. | 再见[俄语] |
[39:51] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[39:52] | Just want you to know, | 我只是想告诉你 |
[39:53] | I did all your work for you while you were gone. | 你离开时候的活都是我做的 |
[39:55] | – I don’t think Cat even noticed a difference. – You know what? | -我觉得凯特都没察觉到 -你知道吗 |
[39:57] | I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt. | 我试着给你空间了 |
[39:59] | I tried being nice, but I don’t like you. | 我试着当好人 但我不喜欢你 |
[40:03] | I’m not here to make friends. | 我不是来交朋友的 |
[40:05] | I’m here to be the next Cat Grant. | 我是来当下一个凯特·格兰特的 |
[40:08] | I say four months at this desk, tops, | 我在这张办公桌前最多做四个月 |
[40:10] | before I’m a junior reporter. | 然后成为一名初级记者 |
[40:12] | Get some on-air experience, make a name for myself. | 得到一些出镜机会 打出些名堂 |
[40:15] | Once everyone knows me, I’ll build my brand. | 一旦所有人认识了我 我就会建立自己的品牌 |
[40:17] | Diversify. | 多样化发展 |
[40:18] | In 10 years, people will be drying themselves using towels | 十年内 人们就会用我奢华品牌旗下的 |
[40:20] | from my luxury home collection. | 浴巾来擦拭自己的身体 |
[40:22] | And you? You’ll be booking my waxing appointments. | 而你呢 会为我预定热蜡除毛 |
[40:25] | We’ll see which one of us gets to stay. | 咱们等着看咱俩谁留得下来 |
[40:33] | Hey, I just wanna say thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[40:36] | for pushing me to do the right thing. | 逼迫我去做正确的事 |
[40:38] | No. It was a nudge. You knew what you had to do. | 不 只是小助推一下 你知道该怎么做 |
[40:41] | Well, you make me a better hero. | 你让我成为了一个更好的英雄 |
[40:45] | Well, you make me better, too. | 你也让我变得更好了 |
[40:50] | Something else bothering you? | 有其他事困扰着你吗 |
[40:52] | Yeah. Yeah. | 有的 |
[40:56] | Lucy caught me lying. | 露西发现我撒谎了 |
[40:59] | And I realized that if I’m ever gonna make things work with her, | 我意识到 如果我想跟她继续走下去的话 |
[41:03] | I need your permission to stop lying to her. | 我需要你允许我不再对她撒谎 |
[41:10] | I need to tell her the truth. | 我需要告诉她真相 |
[41:13] | I need to be able to tell her that you are Supergirl. | 我需要告诉她你是超女 |
[41:32] | Hello, Kara. | 你好 卡拉 |
[41:34] | How may I be of assistance? | 我有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[41:37] | Today I met one of the prisoners you sentenced to Fort Rozz. | 今天我遇到了一名你送到罗兹堡的囚犯 |
[41:41] | But he was different. | 但他有所不同 |
[41:43] | He didn’t hate me or you. | 他不恨我或是你 |
[41:47] | I think both of us helped him, in a weird way. | 我想咱俩都帮助了他 以某种奇怪的方式 |
[41:52] | And that made me feel close to you again. | 这让我感觉又和你接近了 |
[41:56] | And I just wanted you to know that. | 我只是想让你知道这点 |
[42:04] | Anyway, uh, I also have a question about Astra and Non. | 总之 我还要问关于阿斯特拉和诺恩的事 |
[42:08] | He mentioned something the other day. | 他之前提到过一件事 |
[42:10] | Myriad? | 大清洗 |
[42:11] | Warning. | 警告 |
[42:13] | This construct is not authorized to discuss Myriad. | 我的设定没有权利讨论大清洗 |
[42:17] | I don’t understand. What is it? | 我不明白 那是什么 |
[42:18] | What is Myriad? | 什么是大清洗 |
[42:19] | Warning. | 警告 |
[42:21] | Continued questioning about Myriad | 继续询问大清洗 |
[42:23] | will result in this AI’s self-destruction… | 将导致人工智能的自我毁灭 |
[42:36] | What could be so terrible that even a hologram won’t discuss it? | 什么事情能可怕到连全息投影都不敢说 |
[42:39] | Seeing that hologram used to remind me of my mom. | 以前看到那全息投影会让我想起我妈妈 |
[42:43] | And now all I can think of is Astra. | 但现在我看到的只有阿斯特拉 |
[42:45] | And how you killed her. | 还有她是如何杀死她的 |
[42:47] | I’m sorry. I wish there was another way. | 抱歉 我希望能有其他办法 |
[42:48] | There’s always another way. | 总是会有其他办法 |
[42:53] | I need space. | 我需要清净 |
[42:55] | Sure. Take some time off. | 好的 休息一段时间吧 |
[42:57] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[42:59] | I don’t know how to work alongside you anymore. | 我不知道怎么再和你一起工作了 |
[43:02] | Maybe one day that will be different, but today it’s not. | 也许有一天会有所改变 但今天不行 |