时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident forced me | 直到最近的一起事故迫使我 |
[00:20] | to reveal myself to the world. | 向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:22] | To most people, I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | Hank didn’t kill Astra. I did. | 阿斯特拉不是汉克杀的 是我杀的 |
[00:43] | Supergirl, she apprehended my attacker | 超女 她制服了袭击者 |
[00:45] | and saving who knows how many lives. | 并拯救了难以计数的生命 |
[00:48] | Assistant number one, meet assistant number two. | 一号助理 这位是二号助理 |
[00:51] | I’m two? | 我是二号 |
[00:52] | Most people will wanna be there for you. | 绝大部分的人都想要守护你 |
[00:56] | Lucy caught me lying. | 露西发现我撒谎了 |
[00:57] | I need to be able to tell her that you are Supergirl. | 我需要告诉她你是超女 |
[01:00] | This is over, James. You love her. | 都结束了 詹姆斯 你爱的是她 |
[01:03] | And for what it’s worth, she feels the same. | 依我所见 她也爱着你 |
[01:05] | They say Supergirl’s not the only alien inside DEO. | 传言说超女不是超查部唯一的外星人 |
[01:09] | You are the greatest asset that we have. | 你是我们手里最大的优势 |
[01:11] | I can’t be in the DEO if I am an alien. | 如果我是外星人就没法待在超查部了 |
[01:16] | She’s the founder and CEO of a media empire | 她是一座媒体帝国的创始人兼首席执行官 |
[01:20] | who was recently named number one | 最近在纳欣诺市《论坛报》的 |
[01:22] | on the National City Tribune’s annual Power List. | 年度名人榜上排名第一 |
[01:26] | Please welcome our next guest, Cat Grant! | 有请我们的下一位嘉宾 凯特·格兰特 |
[01:31] | You look so much younger than I thought you would! | 你看起来比我想象中年轻多了 |
[01:35] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[01:37] | Cat, how does it feel to be the most powerful woman | 凯特 身为纳欣诺市最权重望崇的女性 |
[01:40] | in National City? | 你作何感受 |
[01:41] | Well, Sara, first of all, that’s a total misnomer. | 萨拉 首先 你这绝对是用词不当 |
[01:44] | Nobody is calling me the most powerful woman in National City. | 没有人把我称为纳欣诺市最权重望崇的”女性” |
[01:47] | I believe they are calling me the most powerful person. | 他们是把我称为最权重望崇的”人物” |
[01:52] | Having a platform like mine is only worthwhile | 拥有我这样一个平台 想要令其具有价值 |
[01:55] | if I can use it to bring attention to the people who are | 就要利用它来引导大众关注那些 |
[01:57] | really making a difference. | 真正具有影响力的人 |
[02:00] | – Well, Cat, that brings us to our next question. – Supergirl. | -凯特 这就引出了我们的下一个话题 -超女 |
[02:03] | You’ve been associated with her since she first emerged | 自从她在纳欣诺市现身以来 |
[02:04] | on the National City scene. | 你就一直与她联系在一起 |
[02:06] | And you’ve been a critic, you’ve been a cheerleader | 你对她有批评 有鼓励 |
[02:08] | and some say that you are a friend. | 有人说你们是朋友 |
[02:12] | Well, I would like to think so. | 我想是的 |
[02:13] | – What is she like? – Yeah. | -她是个怎样的人 -是啊 |
[02:14] | Supergirl is everything you think she is. | 超女拥有你所期待的所有品质 |
[02:16] | She’s strong, she’s brave. | 她坚强勇敢 |
[02:17] | But the most remarkable thing about Supergirl is | 但超女最了不起的一点是 |
[02:20] | that she is the kindest person I have ever known. | 她是我所认识的最善良的人 |
[02:23] | So, you think you’re Supergirl? | 你觉得自己是超女吗 |
[02:25] | If I shoved you, could you fly? | 如果我推你一下 你能飞吗 |
[02:29] | You look so stupid. | 你看起来好蠢哦 |
[02:32] | – No, I don’t. – Everybody thinks so. | -我才没有呢 -大家都这么觉得 |
[02:34] | That’s why you don’t have any friends. | 所以你才一个朋友都没有 |
[02:37] | I wouldn’t say that. | 此言差矣 |
[02:38] | I actually think you look pretty awesome. | 我觉得你看起来棒呆了 |
[02:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:43] | – Laura. – You know Supergirl? | -劳拉 -你认识超女吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah. I’m friends with all the nice girls. | 是啊 我跟所有的善良姑娘都是朋友 |
[02:48] | See you later. | 回见咯 |
[02:50] | She is an idea, she’s inspiring us to be our best selves. | 她是一种理念 她激励着我们成为最好的自己 |
[02:54] | Now, we can learn a lot from her. | 我们可以从她身上受益匪浅 |
[02:57] | You can learn a lot from her. | 你们同样如此 |
[03:00] | I have learned a lot from her. | 我从她身上学到了很多 |
[03:03] | And I’m still learning. | 而且仍在学习 |
[03:05] | – Enraptured, are we? – Oh, Ms. Grant. | -看入迷了吧 -格兰特女士 |
[03:06] | I was really fabulous. | 我确实说得很精彩 |
[03:08] | God knows I hate a generic sports metaphor, | 天知道我最讨厌体育隐喻 |
[03:11] | but that interview was a touchdown. | 但那次采访绝对是触地得分[橄榄球] |
[03:13] | A home run. | 全垒打[棒球] |
[03:15] | Whatever you call it when you do something good in hockey. | 我不知道冰球打得好该用什么专用名词 但你懂的 |
[03:17] | Where is my computer droid? | 我的电脑机器人呢 |
[03:18] | Winn? He’s, um… | 温吗 他… |
[03:22] | I will find him. | 我去找他 |
[03:24] | I really need to rethink this necklace. | 这条项链我以后得慎戴了 |
[03:27] | Winn? | 温 |
[03:33] | Winn! | 温 |
[03:40] | Winn, are you in… | 温 你在里… |
[03:49] | No! No! No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不不 |
[03:56] | Guess that’s my exit. | 我该走了 |
[04:00] | You didn’t just now use the… | 你刚才不会用… |
[04:03] | God you did. You did. | 天呐 你真的用了 |
[04:06] | I’m never using supplies from that closet ever again | 我以后用那个储物间里的办公用品 |
[04:08] | without surgical gloves. | 绝对要戴上橡胶手套 |
[04:10] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:11] | Look, I’m, I’m… | 听着 我… |
[04:13] | I’m sorry, I did not mean for any of this to happen. | 对不起 我也没想到会发生这种事 |
[04:16] | It’s just kind of happening. | 但它就那么发生了 |
[04:19] | And, like, I know it seems wrong, | 我知道这事看起来不对头 |
[04:20] | I mean, it definitely, it feels wrong, | 我是说 肯定感觉不对头 |
[04:23] | except for, like, when it’s happening and then it’s like… | 但是这事发生之后 感觉超级对头 |
[04:25] | Okay, okay. You don’t have to explain anything, Winn. | 好吧 你没必要跟我解释 温 |
[04:27] | You’re both two consenting adults. | 你们两个成年人你情我愿的 |
[04:30] | You should do what makes you happy. | 只要你们开心就好 |
[04:32] | Ker-rah! | 凯拉 |
[04:33] | Ker-rah! | 凯拉 |
[04:34] | If I have to say your name a third time, | 如果再让我喊你第三遍 |
[04:36] | you will have to find another job. | 你就另谋高就去吧 |
[04:38] | Duty calls. | 老板找我 |
[04:39] | You… You missed a button. | 你 你漏系了一个扣子 |
[04:56] | Ms. Grant just told me… | 格兰特女士刚刚告诉我 |
[04:59] | Lucy quit. | 露西辞职了 |
[05:01] | You told her I was Supergirl and she left the city? | 你告诉她我是超女 所以她就离开纳市了 |
[05:04] | No, I didn’t tell her. | 不 我没告诉她 |
[05:06] | – You didn’t? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[05:07] | She broke up with me before I had a chance to, so… | 我还来得及告诉她 她就跟我分手了 |
[05:09] | But, why? | 可是为什么呢 |
[05:13] | Because you stood her up when we went to the Fortress of Solitude. | 因为你带我去孤独堡垒的时候 放了她的鸽子 |
[05:17] | – No, no… – I tried to talk to her. | -不是 -我跟她聊过了 |
[05:19] | Yeah, I know you did. | 这事我知道 |
[05:20] | No, did I say something wrong? | 是我说错什么了吗 |
[05:21] | No, no, Kara. | 没有 卡拉 |
[05:22] | It wasn’t that… It wasn’t… | 不是因为那事 是因为 |
[05:25] | It was just something between us. | 是因为我们之间的一些事 |
[05:27] | Not you and I. Between me and Lucy. | 不是你和我 是我和露西 |
[05:30] | So, it didn’t have anything to do with you. | 所以这件事跟你一点关系都没有 |
[05:31] | Or Supergirl. | 跟超女也没关系 |
[05:33] | It had nothing to do with you or Supergirl. | 这事跟你和超女都没关系 |
[05:35] | It’s just obvious how much she loves you and… | 谁都看得出来她多么爱你 |
[05:38] | I think, she knows | 我想她知道 |
[05:40] | – how much you love her… – Maybe I didn’t. | -你有多爱她 -也许我没那么爱她 |
[05:42] | What? | 什么 |
[05:45] | Maybe I didn’t love her as much as I should have. | 也许我没有情理中那么爱她 |
[05:49] | Maybe I didn’t love her as much as I thought I did. | 也许我没有自己想象中那么爱她 |
[05:58] | It’s Alex. | 是艾丽克斯 |
[05:59] | – She broke up with him? – Kaput. | -她跟他分手了吗 -散了 |
[06:01] | I always knew that relationship was going to go busto. | 我一直都知道他俩的感情不会有结果的 |
[06:03] | I feel guilty. | 我觉得很内疚 |
[06:05] | Did he say were the reason? | 他有告诉你原因吗 |
[06:06] | He said the opposite. | 恰好相反 他没说 |
[06:07] | Well, then guilt isn’t what you should be feeling. | 那你就不该有内疚感 |
[06:09] | Try hope. | 试试怀抱希望 |
[06:11] | I don’t want to be the rebound girl, Alex. | 我不想做他的备胎 艾丽克斯 |
[06:13] | He likes you, you like him, okay? | 你们俩相互喜欢 |
[06:17] | Rebound relationships, they can work. | 备胎情侣一样能成功 |
[06:19] | Name one. | 举个例子 |
[06:21] | Kim and Kanye. | 金·卡戴珊和坎耶 |
[06:23] | I’m embarrassed you even know that. | 你连这都知道 我觉得好丢脸 |
[06:24] | Look, okay, stop. | 别想了 |
[06:26] | You need to embrace what you’re feeling. | 你应该欣然接受自己的感受 |
[06:28] | And be the “Let-him-know-girl” before another Lucy Lane | 在第二个露西·莱恩插足而入 向他表白之前 |
[06:31] | swoops in and tells him first. | 你要让他知道你的感受 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:35] | Senator Crane, | 克兰参议员 |
[06:37] | it’s good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[06:38] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:40] | The Senator came by to tell us that she’s been working | 参议员是来告诉我们 她一直在 |
[06:42] | with the Budget Committee to get the DEO more money, | 和预算委员会商讨 为超查部争取更多经费 |
[06:45] | more resources to fight Non. | 及更多资源来对抗诺恩 |
[06:47] | – A lot more. – That’s great. | -比现在多得多 -太好了 |
[06:48] | We can use it. | 我们正需要 |
[06:51] | I also came by because I wanted to personally | 我来还因为我想亲自 |
[06:53] | thank Director Henshaw for the amazing work | 对亨肖局长出色的工作表示感谢 |
[06:55] | he’s been doing to keep our nation, | 他一直在保护我们的国家 |
[06:57] | this planet, safe. | 保护这个星球的安全 |
[06:59] | Well, it’s not just me, it’s my team. | 不止是我一个人 还有我的团队 |
[07:02] | Well, it starts at the top. | 首先是你领导有方 |
[07:04] | This agency deals with the unknown | 这个部门对付未知事物 |
[07:06] | and is often forced to make up the rules as it goes. | 并且时常被迫不按规矩办事 |
[07:09] | You don’t have the same oversight | 你们和军队里的其他分支 |
[07:11] | as other branches of the military. | 有着不同的监管方式 |
[07:13] | It’s important to me that there’s someone I know and trust making sure | 我认为必须有我认识并信任的人来确保 |
[07:18] | justice is meted out in a way that’s consistent with our ideals. | 正义以我们理想中的方式得以伸张 |
[07:22] | And I’m glad that person is you. | 而我很高兴这个人是你 |
[07:27] | Ma’am, there’s fire downtown. | 长官 市中心发生火灾 |
[07:29] | A fireman’s trapped on the roof. | 一名消防员被困于屋顶 |
[07:30] | Punch it up. | 放大来看 |
[07:32] | Supergirl, can you get there in time? | 超女 你能及时赶到吗 |
[07:35] | Yeah, she can. | 她能的 |
[07:46] | He can’t breath. Listen! | 他不能呼吸了 听好了 |
[07:47] | – Get a hand? – Lift this! | -能搭把手吗 -把这个抬起来 |
[07:48] | On three, one, two, three! | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[07:53] | Supergirl, over here! | 超女 这边 |
[07:55] | – My men have the fire! – Okay. | -我的手下能控制火势 -好 |
[07:57] | I got ya. | 我来救你 |
[08:04] | You’re going to be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[08:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:12] | God. | 天呐 |
[08:59] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:08] | I was getting tired of my old clothes. | 旧衣服我穿腻了 |
[09:09] | Yeah, we all were. | 我们也看腻了 |
[09:11] | Ker-rah, look at you dressed like an adult. | 凯拉 瞧你穿得像个成年人 |
[09:14] | That’s promising. | 看来你还有救 |
[09:17] | So, I demanded a list of | 我要你准备一张 |
[09:19] | replacements for Lucy Lane, like, yesterday. | 替换露西·莱恩的名单 昨天就该完成的 |
[09:22] | – Ms. Grant… – Ah, here you are. | -格兰特女士 -给 |
[09:24] | I already checked all their references | 我已经检查过他们所有的证明文件 |
[09:26] | and ranked them according to who you’ll find the least annoying. | 按照你对其嫌弃程度从低到高进行了排序 |
[09:30] | Any Republicans? | 有共和党人士吗 |
[09:31] | – Two reformed. – Excellent. | -有两名改过党派的 -很好 |
[09:34] | Oh, and look at that. | 瞧瞧这是什么 |
[09:36] | A reward. | 一份奖励 |
[09:37] | Someone gifted me tickets for Club Apocalypse for Friday night | 有人给了我天启俱乐部周五晚的门票 |
[09:40] | to see a Scandinavian DJ | 去听斯堪的纳维亚DJ打碟 |
[09:41] | whose name I won’t even try to pronounce. | 他的名字我连念都懒得念 |
[09:43] | Thank you. I’ll put them to good use. | 谢谢你 我会好好利用的 |
[09:50] | Do you even know how to dance? | 你会跳舞吗 |
[09:52] | Don’t be jealous. | 别嫉妒 |
[09:54] | Or do, I don’t really care. | 或者嫉妒吧 我才不在乎 |
[09:58] | Two armored vehicles have been attacked in the last six hours. | 在过去六小时里 有两辆装甲车遭遇袭击 |
[10:00] | Both carrying hundreds of thousands worth in gold. | 两车均运送有价值数十万的黄金 |
[10:03] | Now, these two goons managed to take out a number | 这两名暴徒想方设法干掉一群 |
[10:06] | of highly trained and heavily armed security personnel. | 训练有素且持有重型武装的安保人员 |
[10:08] | – Alien weapons? – Almost. | -外星人武器吗 -差不多吧 |
[10:10] | An alien is their weapon. | 外星人就是他们的武器 |
[10:13] | A K’hund. | 克洪德 |
[10:14] | Stronger than your average Fort Rozz escapee. | 比普通罗兹堡逃犯还要强大 |
[10:17] | Now, we’ve obtained intel on their next heist, | 我们已经获得他们下一个抢劫目标的情报 |
[10:18] | but we have to move fast. | 但是我们行动要快 |
[10:21] | Lucky for us, we have an alien of our own. | 幸运的是 我们也有自己的外星人 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry, Supergirl, am I boring you? | 抱歉 超女 我让你觉得无聊了吗 |
[10:29] | Only boring people get bored. | 只有无聊的人才会觉得无聊 |
[10:33] | Sorry. I thought you were talking | 抱歉 我以为你说的是 |
[10:34] | to some other alien agent at the DEO. | 超查部里其他的外星人特工 |
[10:39] | All right. Let’s move, let’s move. | 好了 赶紧行动 |
[10:41] | Do I need to brief you again or have you got all that? | 我要再向你做简报 还是你全都知道了 |
[10:44] | Kick alien ass. | 打倒外星人 |
[10:49] | They’re pros. Took out seven guys like that. | 他们很专业 搞定了七个受过专业训练的人 |
[10:51] | I heard Frank’s in a coma. | 我听说弗兰克陷入了昏迷 |
[10:53] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[10:54] | I’m asking for a raise. | 我要求加薪 |
[10:58] | We’re good to go. | 可以走了 |
[11:21] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[11:23] | Supergirl, you’re up. | 超女 该你出场了 |
[11:32] | – Your mother… – Sentenced you to Fort Rozz, | -你母亲 -把你判入罗兹堡坐牢 |
[11:34] | blah, blah, ruined your life, | 废话连篇 毁了你的人生 |
[11:35] | I’ve heard the story. | 我听过你的事 |
[11:37] | You wanna fight about it? | 想打一架泄愤吗 |
[11:45] | Is that it? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[12:04] | I have defeated White Martians, | 我击败过白色火星人 |
[12:06] | Coluans and Kryptonians. | 科鲁恩斯人和氪星人 |
[12:09] | You, you’re not even worth looking at. | 你 我根本不放在眼里 |
[12:14] | Get out of my sight. | 给我消失 |
[12:18] | Before I change my mind. | 免得我改变主意 |
[12:27] | Where did he go? | 他跑哪去了 |
[12:29] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[12:30] | No. No, I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[12:32] | He got away. | 被他跑了 |
[12:38] | Director Henshaw, Senator Crane is in your office. | 亨肖局长 参议员克兰在你办公室 |
[12:40] | She said you were going to update her | 她说你本来要告诉她 |
[12:41] | on what happened with the K’hund. | 关于克洪德的最新消息 |
[12:42] | Well, that sounds fun. | 听起来真”有趣” |
[12:47] | Tell her I’ll be there in a minute. | 告诉她我马上过去 |
[12:49] | Can I speak with you here for a second? | 我们聊一会好吗 |
[12:53] | I know you just started working here again, | 我知道你刚刚重新回来工作 |
[12:55] | but to be clear, | 但你要清楚 |
[12:57] | our job here at the DEO is to catch the aliens, | 我们超查部的工作是擒获外星人 |
[13:00] | not let them escape. | 不是让他们逃走 |
[13:02] | How ’bout you get off my back for once, Hank? | 不如你少来烦我一次怎么样 汉克 |
[13:06] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[13:08] | I thought we were in a good place here. | 我以为咱们两个没有矛盾了 |
[13:10] | We’re in a good place, when I do what I’m told. | 我们是没有矛盾 在我言听计从的时候 |
[13:14] | When I don’t, you come down on me. | 一旦我不听话 你就斥责我 |
[13:16] | I am tired of it! | 我受够了 |
[13:18] | You want to catch the K’hund, go try it yourself! | 你要是想抓克洪德就自己去抓吧 |
[13:21] | You’re just as strong as me, if you wanted to be. | 如果你想的话 你可以和我一样强大 |
[13:23] | You know how dangerous that is for him. | 你知道这对他来说有多危险 |
[13:25] | And it’s not dangerous for me too? | 难道对我来说不是一样危险吗 |
[13:28] | Every Kryptonian on this planet | 这个星球上除了我堂弟以外 |
[13:29] | wants to kill me expect my cousin. | 每一个氪星人都想置我于死地 |
[13:31] | I have to live with that. | 我不得不承受这些 |
[13:32] | And he could, too! | 那他也可以承受 |
[13:36] | What are you so afraid of? | 你在怕些什么 |
[13:38] | You talk about honoring your people, | 你满口种族荣耀 |
[13:39] | and yet you refuse to be one of them. | 却拒绝以你族人的模样示人 |
[13:45] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:47] | I have work in the morning. | 我还要早起工作 |
[13:48] | Another job that underappreciates me. | 另一份不够重视我的工作 |
[14:15] | What? How… | 什么 你怎么 |
[14:16] | That’s Cat’s elevator. | 那是凯特专用的电梯 |
[14:17] | It is absolutely ridiculous | 她有自己的私人电梯这件事 |
[14:19] | for her to have her own personal elevator. | 实在是荒唐绝顶 |
[14:21] | – Plus horrible for the environment. – Ker-rah! | -再说对环境也不好 -凯拉 |
[14:23] | You are literally impervious to bullets | 尽管你是字面意义上的刀枪不入 |
[14:25] | and I’m worried for your safety right now. | 此刻我也为你的人身安全担忧 |
[14:26] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[14:28] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你这是在做些什么 |
[14:30] | Your latte, Ms. Grant. | 您的拿铁 格兰特女士 |
[14:32] | Walking from the main elevator takes an extra 90 seconds, | 从主电梯走要多花90秒 |
[14:35] | which means your latte’s 90 seconds colder. | 这意味着您的拿铁多变冷了90秒 |
[14:38] | Brazen. | 如此厚颜无耻 |
[14:40] | That’s a new color on you. I don’t mind it. | 我倒是不介意你这个新态度 |
[14:43] | Yet. What do you want? | 就目前而言 你想干吗 |
[14:47] | I’ve got a scoop for you. | 我帮您挖到了一条独家新闻 |
[14:48] | Can we talk? In private? | 我们能谈谈吗 私下里 |
[14:52] | Allez. | 走吧 |
[14:55] | What am I looking at? | 我在看的是什么 |
[14:56] | It’s Supergirl letting the bad guy go. | 是超女放走坏人的画面 |
[15:02] | Put this under your hat until we figure out what’s going on. | 在我们搞清事实前先好好收着 |
[15:05] | What’s going on is | 事实就是 |
[15:07] | that Supergirl isn’t the hero she claims to be. | 超女根本不是她自己宣称的那种英雄 |
[15:10] | There must be an explanation. | 肯定是事出有因 |
[15:11] | – Maybe it’s another Bizarro. – Who cares? | -也许又出了个异超女 -谁在乎 |
[15:14] | Supergirl turning bad, and we’re the first to report it. | 超女黑化了 我们是第一家报道出来的 |
[15:18] | We could change the conversation, | 我们可以改变舆论导向 |
[15:19] | we could dominate the headlines, we could… | 我们可以主宰所有头条 我们可以… |
[15:20] | Don’t use media jargon that you don’t understand. | 不要乱用你不理解的媒体行话 |
[15:23] | – But… – That’ll be all. | -但 -就这样吧 |
[15:38] | I see you had better luck than Supergirl. | 看来你比超女的运气好些 |
[15:39] | I’ve dealt with worse. | 我对付过更棘手的 |
[15:40] | Do not inflate your own worth, human. | 别夸大自己的价值了 人类 |
[15:43] | Supergirl didn’t even try to apprehend me. | 超女根本没有试图逮捕我 |
[15:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[15:46] | She said you fought and you got away. | 她说你反击后逃跑了 |
[15:48] | She’s a liar. | 她是个骗子 |
[15:49] | She said she didn’t want to waste her time with me. | 她说她不想在我身上浪费时间 |
[15:51] | Get him out of my face! | 让他从我面前消失 |
[15:57] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[16:00] | I’m almost done with this e-mail. | 我的电邮快写好了 |
[16:02] | This is the scoop of your life. | 这会是你这辈子挖到的最大独家新闻 |
[16:09] | Hi, Siobhan! | 你好啊 西沃恩 |
[16:10] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[16:12] | Stalker. | 跟踪狂 |
[16:13] | Messenger downstairs wants you to sign for Ms. Grant’s flowers. | 楼下的邮差想让你签收格兰特女士的鲜花 |
[16:16] | Okay, you do it. | 你签收了吧 |
[16:18] | Well, I would, but Ms. Grant needs me | 我也想 但格兰特女士叫我 |
[16:22] | I’m sure one day she’ll | 我相信某天她也会给你些 |
[16:23] | give you more editorial responsibilities too. | 和编辑相关的任务 |
[16:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | 收件人: 佩里·怀特 发件人: 西沃恩·斯迈思 主题: 回复: 超女独家 附视频 敬爱的怀特先生 如我们之前讨论过的 这是超女放走外星人的视频 我知道您会像我一样认为其有成为独家新闻的价值 敬请知悉 我非常感谢这次机会 我因为能为您及一家能首发新闻的新闻企业工作 而感到无比激动 很高兴我们能在这件事上合作 西沃恩·斯迈思 | |
[16:52] | I know you see yourself as a plucky heroine | 我知道你自视为有勇气的女英雄 |
[16:55] | who broke a story as big as Watergate | 揭露了一则像”水门事件”般的大新闻 |
[16:57] | and then gave it to my biggest competitor, | 并拱手送给我最大的竞争对手 |
[16:59] | and I know you think that | 我知道你认为 |
[17:00] | once the Daily Planet runs the story | 一旦《星球日报》发表了新闻 |
[17:02] | that you will have a fancy job there, | 你会在那边获得一份光鲜的工作 |
[17:04] | and I know that you believe in the end | 我也知道你认为到最后 |
[17:05] | that I will admire your gumption for scooping me | 我会欣赏你抢我独家的魄力 |
[17:08] | and I will beg you to come back. | 然后我会求你回来工作 |
[17:10] | – Will you? – No. | -您会吗 -不会 |
[17:13] | I admire loyalty, integrity and employees that I can trust. | 我欣赏的是忠诚 正直和我能信任的员工 |
[17:17] | Not backstabbing, opportunistic little… | 不是背后捅刀 投机取巧的小… |
[17:21] | imps. | 妖精 |
[17:23] | Clean out your desk. | 清空你的办公桌 |
[17:25] | I’m sorry, was I using my inside voice? | 真不好意思 我刚刚声音太小了吗 |
[17:30] | You are fired! | 你被解雇了 |
[17:33] | Now, before you go skipping all the way back to Metropolis, | 在你一路跳回大都会前 |
[17:36] | I will save you the bus fare. | 让我帮你省点公交票钱 |
[17:38] | I had a much too long conversation with Perry White. | 我和佩里·怀特进行了一次长得过头的对话 |
[17:41] | And there is no job waiting for you there. | 他可没有工作岗位留给你 |
[17:46] | Now, be gone. | 消失吧 |
[18:00] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:05] | Well, I guess that’s your exit. | 看来现在你才该走了 |
[18:15] | Well, that was awkward. | 真是尴尬 |
[18:19] | But not surprising, though. | 倒是不觉得惊讶 |
[18:20] | She was a bad seed, it was only a matter of time. | 她不是什么好鸟 这是迟早的事 |
[18:23] | I know what will lighten the mood, drinks… | 我知道什么能让咱们轻松起来 酒精 |
[18:28] | and dancing. | 和跳舞 |
[18:29] | Who’s in? | 谁要参加 |
[18:35] | Today’s music is so loud! | 现在的音乐都好吵 |
[18:38] | Right? | 对吧 |
[18:39] | Siobhan still has not texted me back. | 西沃恩还是没有回我短信 |
[18:42] | I hope she’s okay. | 我希望她没事 |
[18:43] | She’s fine. Just give her some time. | 她没事 给她些时间 |
[18:45] | Speaking of which, Kara said she was going to be here soon. | 说到时间 卡拉刚才说她马上就到 |
[18:47] | Do you think she’s still on her way? | 你觉得她还在路上吗 |
[18:49] | Oh, yeah. Oh, look. There she is. | 是吧 看 她就在那边 |
[18:52] | I see her. I think… | 我看见她了 我觉得 |
[18:54] | I think that’s her. | 我觉得那就是她 |
[19:01] | Hey, Cat, look at you. | 凯特 瞧你啊 |
[19:04] | Yeah, that’s what I was going for. | 没错 那就是我想追求的样子 |
[19:07] | You want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[19:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 好啊 好 |
[19:11] | Kara, whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey! | 卡拉 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[19:13] | I just, I just… | 我就 我就 |
[19:17] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[19:19] | It’s a good song. | 是一首好歌 |
[19:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:24] | I’ve never been better. | 我再好不过了 |
[19:26] | Maybe we should, um… | 或许我们应该 |
[19:27] | Let’s go have a drink with Winn real quick. | 我们应该赶紧去和温喝一杯 |
[19:28] | No, no. Why would I get a drink | 不要 在我终于如愿以偿的时候 |
[19:30] | when I’m finally getting what I want? | 我为什么要喝酒 |
[19:34] | What I want… | 我想要的… |
[19:36] | Is what the poor man’s Lois Lane was too idiotic to keep. | 是那个可怜愚蠢的露易丝·莱恩没能留住的男人 |
[19:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:41] | Yo, it’s not you, come on! | 你不是这样的人 别这样 |
[19:43] | Come on, man! | 别这样 姐们 |
[19:44] | Don’t walk away from me. | 不要离开我 |
[19:46] | You need to get her out of your head, James. | 你必须忘记她 詹姆斯 |
[19:48] | Lucy was a clingy, insecure daddy’s girl, | 露西是一个既粘人又没安全感的乖乖女 |
[19:51] | who was afraid and jealous of your… | 她害怕又嫉妒你的… |
[19:53] | – Kara, stop. -I’m done pretending. | -卡拉 住嘴 -我装够了 |
[19:56] | What are you doing? Stop it. | 你在做什么 快停下 |
[20:03] | It’s my phone. | 我的手机响了 |
[20:06] | It’s Cat. | 是凯特打的 |
[20:09] | Why don’t you just tell her | 你不如干脆告诉她 |
[20:10] | to get back in her litter box and leave us alone? | 让她滚回她的垃圾箱 不要烦我们 |
[20:16] | -Ms. Grant. -I need to talk to Supergirl. | -格兰特女士 -我得和超女谈谈 |
[20:18] | Press your silly watch or whatever it is and send her here now. | 按一下手表或者诸如此类的东西把她送过来 |
[20:25] | Ms. Grant wants to see… | 格兰特女士想见… |
[20:27] | Supergirl. Where did she go? | 超女 她去哪儿了 |
[20:29] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:30] | Something’s wrong with Kara. | 卡拉有点不正常 |
[20:38] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[20:39] | Well, I would like to know if Ashton Kutcher and his camera crew | 我想知道是不是艾什顿·库奇和他的摄制组 |
[20:42] | are hiding underneath your cape. | 正藏在你的披肩下面 |
[20:44] | Supergirl would never release | 超女绝不会放走一个 |
[20:45] | an evil alien caught in the act of armed robbery. | 在持枪抢劫中被围困的邪恶外星人 |
[20:49] | So, I assume I’m being Punk’d. | 所以 我猜我被恶搞了 |
[20:51] | I wouldn’t assume anything from now on, Cat. | 从今以后我不会假设任何事情 凯特 |
[20:54] | Did you just call me Cat? | 你刚刚是在叫我凯特吗 |
[20:56] | You branded me in the media as a Girl Scout. | 你在媒体中把我定位为女童子军 |
[21:00] | “Supergirl is brave, kind and strong.” | “超女勇敢 善良而坚强” |
[21:04] | Isn’t that kind of a stock characterization? | 难道那不是一种对股票特征的描述吗 |
[21:06] | Very two-dimensional. | 非常缺乏深度 |
[21:08] | Everyone knows real people have a dark side. | 所有人都知道真实的人都有阴暗面 |
[21:10] | Yes, but you don’t get to be a real person. | 没错 但是你没机会做真实的人 |
[21:13] | You’re a superhero. | 你是一位超级英雄 |
[21:14] | You get to represent all the goodness in the world. | 你必须代表这世上所有的优良品质 |
[21:16] | Yeah, well, I’m sick of it. | 是啊 可是我厌倦了 |
[21:19] | And you know what else I’m sick of? | 你知道我还厌倦什么了吗 |
[21:21] | Enabling all of you in your victimhood. | 让你们所有人养成了受害者情绪 |
[21:26] | “Oh, well, my building’s burning down, la-di-dah. | “哦 我的房子被烧毁了 如此等等” |
[21:29] | “Supergirl will just swoop in and save the day.” | “超女会俯冲进去化险为夷” |
[21:33] | Well, get used to the flames, people, ’cause I quit. | 习惯这些火焰吧 人类 因为我不干了 |
[21:38] | Supergirl… | 超女… |
[21:41] | I fear that you’re having some sort of mental breakdown. | 我担心你有一点精神崩溃 |
[21:45] | Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us, | 别担心 这事就我们俩知道 |
[21:47] | and I’m happy to take you to Dr. Shuman for emergency Lexapro, | 如果抗抑郁药对你的外星脑袋有效果的话 |
[21:51] | that is, if your alien brain will respond to the SSRIs. | 我很乐意带你见舒曼医生给你开紧急依地普仑 |
[21:55] | But in the meantime, I would lay low. | 但是在此期间 我会保持低调 |
[21:58] | This haughty attitude is highly unsuitable. | 这种高傲的态度非常不合时宜 |
[22:00] | Well, I learned it from the best. | 我是从最优秀的人那里学的 |
[22:03] | Cat Grant. | 凯特·格兰特 |
[22:05] | You’re the most arrogant, self-serving, | 你是我认识的最傲慢自大 最自私自利 |
[22:08] | mean-spirited person I know. | 以及最心胸狭窄的人 |
[22:10] | Now, you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[22:12] | I made you. | 我造就了你 |
[22:14] | And you are not going to let me down. | 你不准让我失望 |
[22:16] | Or what? | 让你失望又怎样 |
[22:18] | – Or what? – Wait, I forgot. | -怎么样 -等等 我忘了 |
[22:19] | You’re the most powerful person in National City. | 你是纳欣诺市最权重望崇的女性 |
[22:23] | At least that’s what they say on TV. | 至少他们在电视上是这样吹捧的 |
[22:27] | You want to see what powerful really looks like? | 你想见识一下什么才是权重望崇吗 |
[22:30] | Watch. | 看着 |
[22:45] | True power, Cat, | 真正的权力 凯特 |
[22:47] | is deciding who will live and who will die. | 是决定谁生谁死 |
[22:52] | And don’t ever call me again. | 还有 不许再给我打电话 |
[23:07] | Director Henshaw, need to talk to you please. | 亨肖局长 我得和你谈谈 |
[23:10] | Hey, something bad has happened to Kara. | 卡拉身上发生了坏事 |
[23:12] | We know. She was acting strange. Distracted. | 我们知道 她的行为很反常 心烦意乱 |
[23:15] | We thought it was personal at first, | 我们起初以为是个人问题 |
[23:16] | but then she let an alien fugitive escape. | 但是她竟然放走了一名外星逃犯 |
[23:20] | Pull up the missions Supergirl has run in the last 48 hours. | 调出超女在过去四十八小时内执行过的任务 |
[23:29] | – The fire. – Run a thermodynamic scan. | -火灾 -进行热力感应扫描 |
[23:35] | Look at the radiation signature. | 快看其中的辐射信号 |
[23:37] | That’s Kryptonite. | 那是氪星石 |
[23:38] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[23:39] | It’s synthetic. It’s manmade. | 它是合成物 是人工制品 |
[23:42] | Well, it’s close to the real thing, | 它和真正的氪星石十分相像 |
[23:43] | but whoever made it, didn’t get it quite right. | 但不管是谁制造的 并没有完全模仿准确 |
[23:46] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[23:47] | It’s not damaging her on a cellular level. | 它不会对她的细胞造成伤害 |
[23:49] | But it could explain the erratic behavior. | 但是它能够解释这些反常行为 |
[23:50] | Who the hell would make Kryptonite? | 到底是谁制造的氪星石 |
[23:52] | Yeah, that’s my bad. | 没错 是我不好 |
[23:57] | Come on. This isn’t necessary. I came here to help. | 拜托 这完全没必要 我是来帮忙的 |
[23:59] | I didn’t even know Kryptonite was a thing. | 我甚至都不知道氪星石是什么东西 |
[24:01] | Until we showed you. | 那是在我们给你看之前 |
[24:02] | And we took down Bizarro. | 而且我们抓捕了异超女 |
[24:04] | I went through all that trouble to create her, | 我历尽千辛万苦才创造了她 |
[24:07] | when all this time, right in front of me, | 但一直以来 就在我眼皮底下 |
[24:09] | was a substance whose sole molecular purpose was to kill Kryptonians. | 有一种物质 它的唯一目的就是杀害氪星人 |
[24:13] | Sort of ironic. | 有点讽刺吧 |
[24:14] | – You’re outta your mind. – I’m only practical. | -你简直疯了 -我只是务实而已 |
[24:17] | Non and his army will return. Soon. | 诺恩和他的军队会回来 而且很快 |
[24:19] | So, I took matters into my own hands. | 所以 我就自行其是 |
[24:21] | You’ve recreated Kryptonite. | 你重构了氪星石 |
[24:23] | Tried to. | 尝试过 |
[24:24] | I just didn’t get it right. | 我只是没有完全成功 |
[24:26] | The satellite on that rooftop was yours. | 那屋顶上的卫星是你的 |
[24:31] | You set a trap for Non. | 你给诺恩设了一个圈套 |
[24:32] | The fire, that was an accident. | 那场大火 纯属意外 |
[24:34] | I never meant to endanger any firefighters, any civilians. | 我从未打算伤害任何消防员 任何老百姓 |
[24:36] | Not even Supergirl. | 甚至是超女 |
[24:37] | So, you figured if you booby-trapped a satellite, | 所以你觉得如果你在卫星上设置陷阱 |
[24:40] | then your Kryptonite would kill Non | 等到诺恩前去查看的时候 |
[24:41] | just in case he went to go check on it? | 你的氪星石就能杀死他吗 |
[24:43] | It didn’t work exactly as planned. | 实际情况跟我的计划有出入 |
[24:45] | It never does with you! | 你总是干这种事 |
[24:46] | I didn’t know Supergirl would show up | 我不知道超女会出现 |
[24:49] | or that be she’s affected by the synthetic K in such a surprising… | 也不知道她会被合成氪搞成现在这种样子 |
[24:51] | You’re right. You just thought it would kill her. | 没错 你以为它会杀死她 |
[24:54] | When I realized Supergirl had been exposed, i started tracking her | 当我意识到超女被辐射后 我就开始追踪她 |
[24:57] | to see what the Red Kryptonite would do to her. | 想看看红色氪石对她会产生什么影响 |
[25:00] | I saw her let the alien escape. | 我看到她让外星人逃跑了 |
[25:02] | I didn’t know what to think. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[25:04] | And then tonight, she threw Cat Grant off her building. | 然后今晚 她将凯特·格兰特扔下了楼 |
[25:06] | She killed Ms. Grant? | 她杀了格兰特女士 |
[25:07] | No. Cat has nine lives. She’s fine. | 没有 凯特有九条命 她没事 |
[25:10] | But Supergirl isn’t. | 但超女就不同了 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry, Alex. | 真抱歉 艾丽克斯 |
[25:15] | I came in to make this right. | 我是来修正这一切的 |
[25:17] | I created Red Kryptonite. | 我创造了红色氪石 |
[25:19] | Maybe I can create an antidote. | 也许我能制出解药 |
[25:27] | You better hope so, for National City’s sake. | 你最好能 为了纳欣诺市着想 |
[25:30] | Because you just turned Supergirl into the monster | 因为你把超女变成了你一直 |
[25:32] | you always feared she’d be. | 害怕她变成的怪物 |
[25:39] | Ms. Grant, what’s going on? | 格兰特女士 怎么了 |
[25:44] | Supergirl has completely gone off the rails. | 超女彻底发疯了 |
[25:47] | And I have to publicly denounce her as a villain. | 我要向公众告发她是个坏蛋 |
[25:49] | Ms. Grant, Supergirl’s not a… | 格兰特女士 超女不是个… |
[25:50] | – Not a villain. – That doesn’t change anything. | -不是个坏蛋 -这也于事无补 |
[25:53] | People are in danger and the public needs to be warned. | 人们正面临危险 公众需要受到警告 |
[25:57] | Ms. Grant, look. | 格兰特女士 你看 |
[25:58] | I am sure that Supergirl is gonna be fine soon. | 我确信超女很快就会好起来 |
[26:01] | But if you denounce her, it’s not gonna matter. | 但如果你告发了她 那就全完了 |
[26:03] | She’ll have lost the city’s trust. | 她会失去这座城市的信任 |
[26:05] | She threw me off of a balcony. | 她把我从阳台扔了下去 |
[26:06] | I fell 40 stories. | 我下落了四十层 |
[26:08] | I was a few feet away from splattering onto the pavement | 我离血溅人行道就差几尺远的时候 |
[26:11] | when she flew down and caught me on a whim. | 她一时兴起飞下来把我接住了 |
[26:13] | Now, I appreciate that you are trying to cure her, | 我很欣慰你正在想办法治好她 |
[26:16] | but at this moment, can you guarantee me that the public is safe? | 但是现在 你能向我保证公众的安全吗 |
[26:20] | Can you guarantee that any of us are safe? | 你能保证我们都是安全的吗 |
[26:27] | No. | 不能 |
[26:31] | Citizens of National City, this is Cat Grant, | 纳欣诺市的市民们 我是凯特·格兰特 |
[26:34] | live from Catco Plaza. | 从凯特科广场为您做现场直播 |
[26:37] | As you all know, I have been supergirl’s most outspoken champion. | 众所周知 我一直是超女最公开的拥护者 |
[26:44] | So, you can imagine how difficult it is for me | 所以 你们可以想象现在我有多难过 |
[26:46] | to tell you that I and Catco | 因为我和凯特科公司 |
[26:49] | can no longer stand behind Supergirl. | 已经不能再支持超女了 |
[26:53] | I made you trust her. | 我让你相信了她 |
[26:54] | I gave you my word that she was safe, a friend. | 我向你们保证过她不是危险人物 而是我们的朋友 |
[27:00] | I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[27:03] | Supergirl has changed. | 超女已经变了 |
[27:04] | She is unstable and extremely dangerous. | 她的行为很不稳定 而且极其危险 |
[27:10] | She threw me off of a building last night | 她昨晚将我扔下了大楼 |
[27:12] | and threatened my life and… | 对我进行生命威胁 并且… |
[27:15] | Who knows what else she is capable of? | 谁知道她还能做出来什么 |
[27:17] | It’s not easy being let down by our idols. | 对偶像失望的感觉并不好受 |
[27:22] | Having someone who embodies our heroic ideals | 有那么一个人可以承载我们英勇的幻想 |
[27:26] | helps us believe that we can be heroes, too. | 让我们也相信自己能成为英雄 |
[27:29] | Sometimes heroes fall. | 有时候 英雄也会陨落 |
[27:31] | So, please, | 所以 |
[27:33] | for your own safety, | 请为了你们自身的安全 |
[27:35] | stay away from Supergirl. | 远离超女 |
[27:40] | Okay, that’s enough. Turn it off. | 好了 可以了 关掉吧 |
[27:42] | Play it on a loop. Everyone needs to know. | 循环播放 所有人都需要知道 |
[28:01] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[28:14] | Hello, sister. | 你好 姐姐 |
[28:16] | Look, I picked out my own outfit | 看啊 我自己选的这身行头 |
[28:18] | without any fashion advice from you. | 根本不用你的时尚建议 |
[28:21] | All these years you’ve | 这么多年来你一直 |
[28:22] | pushed those dowdy sweaters and skirts on me! | 把那些邋遢的毛衣和裙子推给我 |
[28:26] | Trying to cloak my beauty so I don’t outshine yours. | 想要掩盖我的美貌 以防我超越你 |
[28:32] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[28:36] | I needed a wardrobe overhaul. | 我需要一次衣柜改革 |
[28:43] | Kara, this isn’t you. | 卡拉 这不是你 |
[28:45] | I’m more me than I’ve ever been. | 我从没有这么自我过 |
[28:47] | Please, listen. | 求你了 听我说 |
[28:49] | You were exposed to Red Kryptonite. | 你暴露在了红色氪石之下 |
[28:50] | It’s altered your brain. | 它改变了你的大脑 |
[28:52] | You’re not seeing clearly. | 你现在迷糊不清 |
[28:54] | I see clearly! | 我看得很清楚 |
[28:55] | I see how you’ve always been jealous of me! | 我看到你一直嫉妒我 |
[28:58] | You didn’t want me to come out as Supergirl | 你不想要我公布超女的身份 |
[28:59] | because you didn’t want me to own my powers. | 因为你不想让我掌握自己的力量 |
[29:03] | I can fly. | 我可以飞 |
[29:06] | I can catch bullets with my bare hands. | 我可以空手接住子弹 |
[29:11] | And that makes you feel worthless. | 这让你感觉自己一文不值 |
[29:16] | No. | 不是 |
[29:17] | No, I’m proud of you. | 不 我为你感到骄傲 |
[29:19] | And when you couldn’t stop me being Supergirl, | 当你不能阻止我成为超女时 |
[29:21] | you got me to work for you. | 你就让我为你工作 |
[29:24] | To retain some control. | 保持对我的控制 |
[29:29] | Those days are so over. | 这样的日子结束了 |
[29:32] | I am finally free of you, | 我终于逃脱了你的枷锁 |
[29:35] | and I’m ready to soar. | 我现在就要展翅翱翔了 |
[29:40] | Look at that city. | 看看这座城市 |
[29:44] | They worship me. | 他们崇拜我 |
[29:46] | And those who don’t, will. | 那些不崇拜的 也将会 |
[29:50] | Kara, | 卡拉 |
[29:52] | just listen to yourself. | 听听你说的这些话 |
[29:53] | Go, cut the big sister act, Alex. | 别再装什么大姐姐了 艾丽克丝 |
[29:56] | We have never been sisters. We don’t share blood. | 我们从来就不是姐妹 我们没有血缘关系 |
[30:00] | And you know what the sad truth is? | 而且你知道最悲剧的事实是什么吗 |
[30:03] | Without me, you have no life. | 没有我 你就什么都不是了 |
[30:09] | And that kills you. | 这让你不能忍受 |
[30:14] | Deep down, you hate me. | 打心底里 你恨我 |
[30:18] | And that’s why you killed my aunt. | 所以你才杀死了我姨妈 |
[30:24] | did I make you cry? | 我让你哭了吗 |
[30:28] | You know what they say, | 你知道有句话说得好 |
[30:30] | the truth hurts. | 真相伤人 |
[30:48] | – Is it ready, yet? – Almost. | -准备好了吗 -快了 |
[30:52] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[30:54] | How is Kara? | 卡拉如何了 |
[30:57] | She’s gone, Hank… | 她走了 汉克 |
[30:59] | I don’t even know who she is anymore. | 我已经认不出她来了 |
[31:01] | I don’t know what she’s capable of. | 我不知道她会干出些什么 |
[31:03] | You need to take her down. | 你需要制服她 |
[31:05] | I know this is personal for both of you. | 我知道你们私交甚密 |
[31:08] | But you need to use everything the DEO has | 但是你需要运用超查部的一切资源 |
[31:10] | and protect this city from Supergirl. | 来保护这座城市不受超女危害 |
[31:13] | I’m not going to kill her. | 我不会杀了她的 |
[31:14] | Yes, Supergirl saved my life. | 是的 超女救过我的命 |
[31:16] | That’s the last thing I want. | 这是我最不想要的结果 |
[31:19] | But the DEO’s job is to protect this world from alien threats. | 但是超查部的职责是保护世界免受外星人威胁 |
[31:25] | What do you call Supergirl right now? | 现在的超女不是外星人威胁又是什么呢 |
[31:30] | Vasquez, assemble the troops. We’re moving out. | 瓦斯克斯 召集部队 我们准备出发 |
[31:33] | Supergirl’s the target. | 超女是我们的打击目标 |
[31:39] | If anything can reverse the red Kryptonite effect on your sister, | 如果有什么东西能抵消氪星石对你妹妹的影响 |
[31:42] | this should do it. | 这个应该能起作用 |
[31:43] | It better. | 最好能起作用 |
[31:45] | Good luck. I mean that. | 祝你好运 我是认真的 |
[31:51] | As you all know, I have been Supergirl’s most outspoken champion. | 众所周知 我一直是超女最公开的拥护者 |
[31:56] | So, you can imagine how difficult it is for me to tell you | 所以 你们可以想象现在我有多难过 |
[32:00] | that I and Catco can no longer stand behind Supergirl. | 因为我和凯特科公司已经不能再支持超女了 |
[32:05] | I made you trust her. | 我让你相信了她 |
[32:07] | I gave you my word that she was safe… | 我向你们保证过她不是危险人物 |
[32:12] | that she was a friend. | 她是我们的朋友 |
[32:16] | I was wrong. | 但是我错了 |
[32:17] | Supergirl has changed. | 超女已经变了 |
[32:19] | She is unstable and extremely dangerous. | 她的行为很不稳定 而且极其危险 |
[32:22] | Sometimes, heroes fall. | 有时候 英雄也会陨落 |
[32:26] | So, please, for your own safety… | 所以 请为了你们自身的安全 |
[32:31] | stay away… | 远离 |
[33:06] | Classic Alex. | 典型的艾丽克斯作风 |
[33:08] | Always in time to ruin the fun. | 总是来扫兴 |
[33:10] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[33:11] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[33:12] | – Supergirl! No! – Doesn’t look like help to me. | -超女 住手 -你不像是来帮我的 |
[33:20] | Please! | 求你了 |
[33:21] | You have to stop. | 你必须停手 |
[33:23] | Nothing on earth can stop me. | 在这个地球上没有什么可以阻止我 |
[33:26] | You don’t want to kill me. | 你不想杀掉我 |
[33:48] | Don’t do this. | 别再这么干了 |
[34:59] | Go. Please. | 快走 拜托 |
[35:35] | Did I kill anyone? | 我杀人了吗 |
[35:36] | No. No, you didn’t kill anyone. | 没有 你没杀任何人 |
[35:42] | Your arm… | 你的胳膊 |
[35:43] | Broken bones heal and this will too. | 骨折会愈合的 你也会好起来 |
[35:57] | It was so horrible, Alex. | 太可怕了 艾丽克斯 |
[35:59] | It was so bad. It was so horrible. | 太糟糕 太可怕了 |
[36:02] | Every bad thought I’ve ever had, | 每一个我曾有过的坏念头 |
[36:06] | it just came to the surface. | 全都一股脑涌了出来 |
[36:11] | I couldn’t stop it. | 我没法停下来 |
[36:18] | I didn’t mean it… | 我不是有意的 |
[36:22] | I didn’t mean what I said to you. | 我也不是故意对你说那些话 |
[36:24] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry for what I said. | 对你说过的话 我很抱歉 |
[36:29] | Kara, you’re my sister and I love you. | 卡拉 你是我妹妹 我爱你 |
[36:35] | No matter what. | 不管发生了什么 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:41] | There’s some truth to what you said. | 你说的有些话很正确 |
[36:48] | We’re going to have to work on that. | 我们必须改进那些方面 |
[36:56] | What about J’onn? | 荣恩怎么样了 |
[36:57] | What do I call you? | 我该如何称呼你呢 |
[37:01] | My name is J’onn J’onzz. | 我叫荣恩·荣兹 |
[37:03] | Is Hank Henshaw dead? | 汉克·亨肖死了吗 |
[37:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:08] | Did you kill him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[37:21] | I’ve always been afraid of aliens. | 我一直都很惧怕外星人 |
[37:25] | My whole life. | 我的一生都是如此 |
[37:29] | And then you changed my mind. | 后来你改变了我的想法 |
[37:34] | But now I realize you and everything you said is a lie. | 但现在我意识到你和你所说的一切全都是谎言 |
[37:57] | Why didn’t you run? | 你为什么不逃走 |
[38:01] | You could’ve gotten away. | 你本来可以离开的 |
[38:04] | Because I’d spend a thousand years in this cell | 若是这样能保护你和你妹妹的安全 |
[38:06] | if it meant keeping you and your sister safe. | 我宁愿在这座牢房里待上一千年 |
[39:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:07] | No. | 不好 |
[39:12] | About the other night… | 那天晚上的事情 |
[39:14] | Listen, I know it wasn’t your fault. | 听着 我知道那不是你的错 |
[39:16] | So… | 所以 |
[39:18] | Why do I get the feeling that we’re not okay? | 为什么我感觉我们之间有些问题 |
[39:21] | Because we’re not. | 因为确实如此 |
[39:27] | I did not mean those things I said about Lucy. | 我说露西的那些话不是真心的 |
[39:30] | Yeah, but there had to be some truth to it, Kara. | 是的 但里面也有一定实话的成分 卡拉 |
[39:34] | Okay, I mean, just to know | 好吧 我是说 我才知道 |
[39:36] | that you have that sort of anger inside of you… | 你的内心有那样的一面 |
[39:37] | No, I don’t hate Lucy. | 不 我不讨厌露西 |
[39:38] | I promise. I… | 我保证 我 |
[39:45] | Was jealous of her. | 只是嫉妒她 |
[39:48] | I’ve always been jealous of her. | 我一直都很嫉妒她 |
[39:54] | I would be jealous of anyone you loved. | 我会嫉妒你所爱过的每一个人 |
[39:59] | James, I… | 詹姆斯 我 |
[40:01] | Don’t finish that sentence. | 别再说了 |
[40:06] | I need a little time. | 我需要一点时间 |
[40:10] | To think. | 考虑 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:39] | I love this city. | 我爱这座城市 |
[40:43] | The lights. | 灯火阑珊 |
[40:45] | All the windows. | 所有的窗户 |
[40:49] | I love that behind every window there’s a story. | 我喜欢这种说法 每扇窗户里都有一个故事 |
[40:56] | Someone’s eating take-out with their boyfriend. | 有些人跟男朋友一起吃着外卖 |
[40:58] | Someone’s playing board games with their kids. | 有些人和他们的孩子玩着棋盘游戏 |
[41:07] | To me, every person in the city is a light. | 对我而言 城市里的每个人都是一束亮光 |
[41:10] | And every time I’ve helped one of them… | 每次我帮助了他们 |
[41:14] | A little bit of their light has become a part of me. | 我的内心都会被他们一点点照亮 |
[41:17] | I’ve never been happier than when I’ve been Supergirl… | 我成为超女后 我变得前所未有地开心满足 |
[41:20] | I know what happened wasn’t exactly my fault, my… | 我知道 发生的这一切不完全是我的错 |
[41:26] | My brain was altered. | 我的大脑被改变了 |
[41:34] | But it brought something inside of me out. | 但是它激发出了我内心的另一面 |
[41:39] | That was mean and horrible… | 卑劣恐怖的一面 |
[41:48] | – What I did to you, Ms. Grant. – Oh, please. | -我对你做过的事 格兰特女士 -拜托 |
[41:51] | I’ve base jumped Mount Kilimanjaro. | 我可是从乞力马扎罗山跳过伞的人 |
[41:53] | Do you really think you scared me? | 你觉得你真的能吓到我吗 |
[41:56] | Well, okay, yes, you did scare me. | 好吧 没错 你的确吓到我了 |
[42:02] | I know… | 我知道 |
[42:05] | I scared the whole city… | 我惊吓到了整座城市 |
[42:08] | And now I’m so afraid that I’m never gonna win them back. | 现在我很害怕我难以重新赢回人们的信任 |
[42:14] | Well… if you came here for me to tell you that | 好吧 如果你来见我就是为了让我告诉你 |
[42:16] | everything is going to be okay, | 一切都会好起来 |
[42:18] | I can’t do that. It’s not that easy. | 我不能保证 这绝非易事 |
[42:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:22] | Now, I said that it’s not going to be easy. | 刚才我说这绝非易事 |
[42:24] | But I didn’t say it would be impossible. | 但我并没有说这绝不可能 |
[42:27] | Personally, I don’t believe in failure. | 就我个人而言 我不相信失败 |
[42:29] | Not if you get back up and face the music. | 除非你振作起来 勇敢面对困难 |
[42:32] | It takes time. | 这需要时间 |
[42:35] | But if anybody can win this city back… | 但是能重新赢回这座城市信任的人 |
[42:39] | It’s you. | 恐怕只有你 |
[42:44] | Can I just sit here for a little while? | 我可以在这里坐上一会吗 |
[42:46] | Of course. | 当然 |