时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | She broke a story and then gave it to my biggest competitor. | 她揭露了一则大新闻并拱手送给我最大的竞争对手 |
[00:45] | You are fired! | 你被解雇了 |
[00:49] | You were exposed to Red Kryptonite. | 你暴露在了红色氪石之下 |
[00:50] | It’s altered your brain. | 它改变了你的大脑 |
[00:58] | I scared the whole city… | 我惊吓到了整座城市 |
[00:59] | And now I’m so afraid that I’m never gonna win them back. | 现在我很害怕我难以重新赢回人们的信任 |
[01:05] | What was once a symbol of hope is now a symbol of fear. | 曾经希望的象征如今变成了恐惧的象征 |
[01:12] | Early this morning, | 今早 |
[01:12] | Supergirl arrived at the scene of a crime at West National City Bank. | 超女赶到了西纳欣诺市银行的犯罪现场 |
[01:17] | But instead of the usual cheers, | 但她没有得到以往的欢呼声 |
[01:19] | Supergirl’s intervention was met with skepticism and fear. | 其介入反而引起了怀疑和恐慌 |
[01:27] | Some say Supergirl was under a mind-altering drug | 有人表示超女攻击本市时 |
[01:30] | when she attacked the city. | 服用了致幻药物 |
[01:32] | But she turned against our people once. | 既然她一度背叛了本市人民 |
[01:35] | The question on everyone’s minds, | 所有人都会不禁发问 |
[01:37] | what’s to stop her from turning against us again? | 又有什么能阻止她再次背叛我们呢 |
[01:42] | First Sandy Bullock steals my bike at spin class | 先是桑迪·布洛克在动感单车课上抢了我的自行车 |
[01:46] | and then the juice bar runs out of chard, and now this? | 然后是果汁吧的甜菜卖光了 现在又闹这出儿 |
[01:50] | I knew people would be slow to forgive Supergirl, | 我预料到了人们不会轻易原谅超女 |
[01:52] | but this is ridiculous. | 可这样也太过分了 |
[01:53] | And now the crime rate in National City is up a whopping 40%. | 如今纳欣诺市的犯罪率飙升了40% |
[01:58] | Do you think Supergirl has lost the public’s trust for good? | 你觉得超女永远地失去公众信任了吗 |
[02:01] | Well, I suppose if Mel Gibson can present at the Golden Globes, | 既然梅尔·吉布森都能出席金球奖 |
[02:03] | then Supergirl can win the city back. | 超女也能赢回市民的信任 |
[02:05] | This too shall pass. | 这场风波也会平息 |
[02:08] | Kara, go find me a juice bar with an abundance of chard. | 凯拉 给我找一家甜菜没卖光的果汁吧去 |
[02:13] | Ms. Grant, | 格兰特女士 |
[02:14] | I already told you, Kara’s out sick today. | 我已经告诉你 卡拉今天请病假了 |
[02:17] | That was at 9 a.m. | 那都是上午九点的事了 |
[02:20] | Generally, when people are sick it lasts the whole day. | 一般情况下 生病会持续一整天 |
[02:23] | Well, that is unacceptable. Who will man the phones? | 那怎么行 谁来给我接电话呢 |
[02:28] | I guess I will. | 我来吧 |
[02:32] | You know, just as soon as I get back | 我先去处理一件急事 |
[02:34] | from this thing I have to do. | 回来就帮你接电话 |
[02:55] | Cat Grant’s office. | 凯特·格兰特办公室 |
[02:59] | That four-eyed bitch in a kilt ruined my life. | 那个穿着苏格兰短裙的四眼小婊砸毁了我的人生 |
[03:03] | Look, what’s, uh, what’s really going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[03:06] | No one will hire me. | 没有公司愿意雇我 |
[03:08] | I’ve sent my resume out to every media outlet in town. | 我给本市所有的媒体公司都发了简历 |
[03:11] | And when I call to follow up, | 等我打电话过去跟踪情况的时候 |
[03:13] | they’re polite on the phone | 他们刚开始还挺客气 |
[03:14] | until they hear my name and then, dial tone. | 结果一听到我的名字就把电话给挂了 |
[03:18] | That’s weird. Why? | 真奇怪 为什么呢 |
[03:21] | Because that blond mean girl ratted me out to the Queen of All Media. | 因为那个金发贱货向全媒体女王揭发了我 |
[03:26] | Siobhan, that’s crazy. | 西沃恩 这太离谱了 |
[03:27] | No. What’s crazy is that I’ve spent my entire life | 不 离谱的是 我这辈子 |
[03:32] | trying to be a journalist, | 都在努力成为一名记者 |
[03:34] | and in one fell swoop, Kara Danvers dashed all my dreams. | 结果卡拉·丹弗斯一下子就把我所有的梦想都击碎了 |
[03:40] | I hate her, I hate her, I hate her. | 我恨她 我恨她 我恨她 |
[03:44] | Okay, listen. | 好了 听我说 |
[03:46] | You just had a setback, okay? | 你不过是经历了一次挫折 |
[03:49] | And you know what? All powerful people have setbacks. | 知道吗 所有牛人都经历过挫折 |
[03:52] | So, you just focus on what you really want. | 所以你只需专注于自己的理想 |
[03:57] | You know what? Once you have a goal, | 知道吗 一旦你有了目标 |
[04:00] | nothing’s gonna stop you from going out and getting it. | 谁都别想阻止你去实现它 |
[04:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:06] | Nothing can stop me. | 谁都别想阻止我 |
[04:10] | Thanks, Winn. | 谢谢你 温 |
[04:13] | The real question is the identity of the alien | 真正的问题在于 那个在超女的恐怖统治期间 |
[04:16] | who defeated Supergirl during her reign of terror. | 击败她的外星人到底是何许人也 |
[04:19] | Who is this scary, powerful | 这个令人胆寒 能力超凡 |
[04:21] | and potentially dangerous monster? | 具有危险性的怪物是谁 |
[04:35] | You don’t look so dangerous shoving Chocos in your face. | 你往嘴里塞可可球的样子明明人畜无害啊 |
[04:42] | How did you know they were my favorite? | 你怎么知道我最喜欢吃这个 |
[04:44] | You eat them at 3 a.m. | 你凌晨三点都在吃 |
[04:46] | Only a favorite will do at 3 a.m. | 所以这肯定是你最爱吃的东西 |
[04:49] | You have to stop these visits. | 你不能再来探望我了 |
[04:51] | I like taking care of you for once. | 我也想照顾你一次 |
[04:54] | My mission as Hank Henshaw was to protect you. | 我身为汉克·亨肖的任务是保护你 |
[04:57] | Missions change. | 任务会变的 |
[04:59] | Not this one. | 这项任务例外 |
[05:00] | Which is why I’m telling you, you have to distance yourself. | 所以我要告诉你 你必须离我远点 |
[05:05] | Don’t check in on me. Stop bringing me cookies. | 别来看我 也别给我带饼干了 |
[05:08] | Just say you never knew about me. | 就说你一直不知道我的真实身份 |
[05:11] | Say I betrayed you. | 说我背叛了你 |
[05:12] | I would never do that. | 我绝对不会做那种事 |
[05:14] | There has to be a reckoning, Alex. | 这里肯定会遭到清查 艾丽克斯 |
[05:18] | An alien lied and took command of a government organization. | 一个外星人欺上瞒下 控制了一家政府机构 |
[05:21] | This doesn’t end in people getting fired, | 不仅会有人因此被开除 |
[05:23] | or even going to jail. | 或进监狱 |
[05:28] | People get disappeared for this sort of thing. | 出了这种事 有人会被悄悄做掉 |
[05:32] | They’re gonna tear this place apart | 他们会把这里翻个底朝天 |
[05:33] | looking for whoever helped me. | 找出我的帮凶 |
[05:36] | I’ll lie. | 那我就撒谎 |
[05:38] | I’ll convince. | 说服他们 |
[05:39] | I will do everything that you taught me to do. | 我会使出你所教我的一切手段 |
[05:41] | But I’m not abandoning you. | 但我不会抛弃你 |
[05:45] | This is rock bottom. | 这是最低谷了 |
[05:48] | And I know what kind of person I’m gonna be. | 我知道自己要做个怎样的人 |
[05:53] | Ma’am, you need to come out here right now. | 长官 你得赶紧出去看看了 |
[06:02] | Major Lane? | 莱恩少校 |
[06:03] | What are you doing here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[06:05] | She’s with me. | 她是跟我一起来的 |
[06:08] | And who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[06:09] | Colonel James Harper. United States Marines Corps. | 美国海军陆战队的詹姆斯·哈珀上校 |
[06:12] | The Pentagon ordered a joint task force to investigate | 国防部派出了联合特遣部队来调查 |
[06:15] | J’onn J’onzz’s infiltration of this agency. | 荣恩·荣兹对本机构的渗透情况 |
[06:17] | They wanna know what he’s done and who knew about it. | 他们想知道他都做了什么 有谁知情 |
[06:20] | So everyone here will be interviewed. | 所以这里的所有人都要接受询问 |
[06:23] | All activities, all communications scrutinized. | 所有活动和通讯都要进行详查 |
[06:27] | Sounds like a witch-hunt. | 听着像是政治迫害 |
[06:28] | This is an internal investigation done by the book | 这是一次照章办事的内部调查 |
[06:31] | to identify, remove and ultimately prosecute enemies of the state. | 目的是鉴定 革除并最终检举那些国家敌人 |
[06:35] | And you’re here as our legal counsel | 你是作为我们的法律顾问 |
[06:36] | to protect our civil rights? | 来保护我们公民权利的吗 |
[06:38] | She’s here because this investigation | 她来是因为本次调查 |
[06:40] | required someone familiar with the players, | 需要一位熟悉参与者的人 |
[06:43] | someone the government could trust to help cut through the subterfuge. | 一位政府信任的人来揭穿其中的托词和诡计 |
[06:47] | I’m concerned everyone here has been compromised by him. | 我担心这里的所有人都被他倒戈了 |
[06:51] | You should be too. | 你也该担心 |
[06:53] | Which is why we need to figure out who knew what when, | 所以我们才需要查明何人在何时得知了何事 |
[06:56] | and uncover anything J’onn J’onzz | 并揭露荣恩·荣兹及其党羽 |
[06:58] | and his confederates were planning. | 之前在策划的所有阴谋 |
[07:02] | We’ll deal with the question of your loyalties later. | 我们稍后再确认你的忠诚度问题 |
[07:05] | Take the Martian to the interrogation room. | 把那个火星人带到审讯室 |
[07:07] | – We start with him. – Yes, sir. | -我们先从他开始 -是 长官 |
[07:20] | Marines. | 请离开 |
[07:25] | Lucy. Jim. | 露西 吉姆 |
[07:28] | It’s nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[07:30] | You are looking well. | 你气色不错啊 |
[07:32] | I look the same as I always have. | 我一直都是这个样子 |
[07:35] | But, obviously, looks can be deceiving. | 但眼见不一定为实 |
[07:41] | For ten years you have been in my home, | 你这十年来经常去我家 |
[07:46] | you’ve been around my children. | 在我的孩子身边 |
[07:48] | My children… | 我的孩子啊 |
[07:51] | And you haven’t been who you said you were. | 而你不是你嘴上说的那个人 |
[07:55] | Or what you said you were. | 或是你嘴上说的那个物种 |
[07:59] | I want you to know I intend to fully cooperate with your investigation. | 我想告诉你 我会完全配合你们的调查 |
[08:03] | What, so you can plant false thoughts in our brains? | 怎么 好让你往我们脑中植入错误想法吗 |
[08:07] | I know what you can do. | 我知道你的能力 |
[08:09] | And what you can’t do anymore. | 也知道你已失去的能力 |
[08:15] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[08:17] | Smells kind of like burnt rubber, right? | 闻着像烧焦的橡胶吧 |
[08:21] | It’s a little something my team came up with. | 这是我的团队想到的办法 |
[08:24] | We’re generating a stasis field. | 我们正在制造静止力场 |
[08:26] | It keeps you from shifting out of that body | 可以阻止你变形 |
[08:29] | or using your powers. | 或使用超能力 |
[08:33] | So I hope you like that body, J’onn J’onzz, | 我希望你喜欢这具躯壳 荣恩·荣兹 |
[08:37] | because you’re gonna be in it until I’m done with you. | 因为在我搞定你之前 你都得保持这副模样 |
[08:49] | What can you hear? | 你能听到什么 |
[08:56] | What? | 怎么 |
[08:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[08:59] | They’ve done something. | 他们有所防范 |
[09:01] | They’re blocking me out. | 他们屏蔽了我 |
[09:04] | Tell us what happened to the real Hank Henshaw. | 告诉我们真正的汉克·亨肖怎么了 |
[09:11] | 超查部 十年前 | |
[09:12] | Ancient Greeks had Hades. The Egyptians, Anubis. | 古希腊人有哈迪斯 埃及人有阿努比斯 |
[09:15] | The Incas, Supay, the Lord of the Underworld, | 印加人有苏帕伊 冥界统治者 |
[09:19] | God of Death. | 死神 |
[09:20] | Today, the villagers that live among the ruins of that Empire | 今天 生活在那个帝国废墟中的村民 |
[09:22] | believe that Supay has returned to live amongst them. | 相信苏帕伊重生回到了他们之中 |
[09:26] | But this creature is no devil, | 但这生物不是魔鬼 |
[09:29] | it is an alien fugitive, | 是个外星人逃犯 |
[09:32] | the Manhunter. | 追猎者 |
[09:33] | One we’ve been hunting for for so long. | 我们搜捕了很久的外星人 |
[09:36] | And we’ve finally found it. | 我们终于找到了 |
[09:39] | It triggered one of our Remote Outpost Probes | 它触发了远程前哨探测器 |
[09:42] | where the Peruvian Amazon meets the Eastern Andes. | 在秘鲁亚马逊河与东安第斯山脉交界处 |
[09:44] | That is where we shall find our quarry. | 我们应该去那里找猎物 |
[09:47] | This thing is the most dangerous fugitive we have ever faced. | 这家伙是我们面对过最危险的逃犯 |
[09:52] | Your mission is shoot-to-kill. | 你们的任务是杀无赦 |
[09:55] | Gear up, gentlemen. | 准备好 先生们 |
[10:00] | Sir, if this creature really is as old as you say, | 长官 如果这生物真如你所说那么老 |
[10:04] | imagine what it’s seen, what it might know. | 想象它经历过什么 可能知道些什么 |
[10:06] | The only thing I wanna know is the color of its blood. | 我只想知道它的血是什么颜色 |
[10:09] | So check your bleeding heart at the armory and man up, | 所以收起你那副软心肠吧 拿出个男人样 |
[10:13] | Agent Danvers. | 丹弗斯特工 |
[10:30] | Thermal tracker indicates the target | 热追踪器显示目标 |
[10:32] | has been active within a two mile radius. | 约在方圆两英里内活动 |
[10:36] | Prepare to put up a fight. | 准备战斗 |
[10:38] | He will not go quietly. | 他不会悄然离去 |
[10:42] | Let’s move out. | 开始行动 |
[11:32] | – They’ve been in there for hours. – We have to get in there. | -他们已经进去几小时了 -我们得进去 |
[11:34] | And implicate ourselves as accessories? | 暗示我们是同谋吗 |
[11:37] | We won’t be any use to Hank if they lock us up with him. | 我们被一起关起来对汉克毫无帮助 |
[11:40] | I’d like to see them try and lock me up. | 我倒想看看他们要怎么把我关起来 |
[11:43] | You can’t expect us to believe you saved Jeremiah Danvers. | 你不能指望我们相信你救了耶利米·丹弗斯 |
[11:47] | He was on a mission to kill you. | 他当时的任务是杀你 |
[11:48] | You asked for the truth. | 是你们想知道真相的 |
[11:51] | What is truth to you, J’onn? | 你是怎么理解真相的 荣恩 |
[11:54] | Wearing skin that doesn’t belong to you? | 化身成不是自己的人 |
[11:57] | Or pretending to be someone or something you’re not? | 假装成不是自己的人或物种 |
[12:00] | I did not kill Jeremiah Danvers. | 我没杀耶利米·丹弗斯 |
[12:03] | Then how did he die? | 那他是怎么死的 |
[12:15] | Fire won’t kill you. | 火烧不死你 |
[12:17] | But it will prevent me from freezing to death tonight. | 但可以让我今晚不被冻死 |
[12:20] | Unless you’re willing to cuddle. | 除非你愿意搂着我睡 |
[12:35] | You don’t like fire, do you? | 你不喜欢火 对吧 |
[12:37] | My planet burned to death. | 我的星球被烧毁了 |
[12:41] | What planet are you from? | 你来自哪颗星球 |
[12:43] | Mars. | 火星 |
[12:46] | So there is life on Mars. | 所以火星上有生物咯 |
[12:53] | Was. | 有过 |
[12:54] | How many others escaped? | 还有多少人逃走了 |
[12:58] | I am the last. | 我是最后一个 |
[13:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:02] | You are here to kill me. | 你是来杀我的 |
[13:04] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:06] | The agency that I work for, | 我工作的部门 |
[13:09] | they pinned you as a threat. | 认为你是威胁 |
[13:12] | That was before you saved me. | 那是你救我之前的事 |
[13:15] | Before I learned that you’re not a danger. | 我后来才知道你没有危险 |
[13:19] | You’re a refugee. | 你是个难民 |
[13:23] | Like my daughter. | 跟我女儿一样 |
[13:31] | This one, here, | 就是这位 |
[13:34] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[13:38] | She’s adopted. | 我领养了她 |
[13:40] | She’s not from here either. | 她也不是地球人 |
[13:45] | That one, Alex. | 这位 艾丽克斯 |
[13:49] | She’s tough. | 她很坚强 |
[13:50] | They both are, in their own way. | 她们都以自己的方式坚强着 |
[13:54] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[13:55] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[14:05] | I too had daughters. | 我也有过女儿 |
[14:12] | When I link back up with my team, | 等我联系上我的团队 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna explain to them | 我会向他们解释 |
[14:15] | who you are, and what you did for me. | 你的身份和你救我的事情 |
[14:18] | I’m not a threat. | 我不是威胁 |
[14:19] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[14:20] | But humans can be ignorant. | 但人类有时候很愚昧 |
[14:23] | Especially when they’re scared. | 尤其是他们害怕时 |
[14:25] | But I will do everything in my power | 但我会尽我所能 |
[14:28] | to help keep you safe. | 护你周全 |
[14:31] | Help you find your place here. | 帮你找到属于你的地方 |
[14:33] | I’m Jeremiah Danvers. | 我是耶利米·丹弗斯 |
[14:36] | You can consider me a friend. | 你可以把我当成朋友 |
[14:44] | I am J’onn J’onzz. | 我是荣恩·荣兹 |
[14:52] | Someone is here. | 有人来了 |
[14:54] | – No, no, no. Stop. – I got him! | -不 不 别 -我抓到他了 |
[14:56] | Stop, stop, stop! No, he… Stop! | 停 停 不 他… |
[14:59] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[15:02] | I designed these bullets especially for you, Martian. | 我特地为你设计了这些子弹 火星人 |
[15:07] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[15:07] | The most powerful being on the face of this earth. | 地球上最强大的生物 |
[15:12] | You know who called you that? | 你知道谁这么评价你的吗 |
[15:15] | Superman. | 超人 |
[15:16] | Sure means something, coming from him. | 这话从他嘴里说出来 很有分量 |
[15:18] | I mean you no harm. | 我无意伤害你们 |
[15:21] | No! Hank, stop. | 不 汉克 住手 |
[15:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:26] | Heard a rumor you could regenerate. | 听说你能自愈 |
[15:29] | Best finish you off quick. | 那最好快点干掉你 |
[15:31] | Stop. He’s a good man. | 住手 他是好人 |
[15:32] | He’s a good… | 他是好… |
[15:34] | He’s not a man. | 他不是人 |
[16:04] | Take care of my girls. | 照顾好我的女儿们 |
[16:24] | Welcome back, Director Henshaw. | 欢迎回来 亨肖局长 |
[16:26] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[16:35] | From that day forward, I took on the responsibility | 那天之后 我接手 |
[16:37] | of being the director of the DEO. | 成为了超查部局长 |
[16:39] | And this disguise | 这副伪装 |
[16:41] | actually allowed me to prevent many actual alien attacks. | 让我避免了许多外星人袭击 |
[16:45] | I dedicated my life to protecting this world. | 我全心全意地保护着这个世界 |
[16:47] | And if you wanna take me down for being different, | 如果你们因为我是异类就打压我 |
[16:50] | so be it. | 那随你们 |
[16:51] | This isn’t about being different. | 这不是异类的问题 |
[16:52] | Maybe you planned to build an alien army. | 也许你计划建立外星军团 |
[16:55] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[16:56] | Who better to protect Earth | 谁能比外星人更适合保护地球 |
[16:57] | from aliens than an alien? | 免遭外星人攻击呢 |
[16:59] | What better place to take down our world | 摧毁我们世界的最佳方法 |
[17:01] | than from inside the organization tasked with protecting it? | 不就是打着保护的旗号 打入组织内部吗 |
[17:04] | All I’ve done is bring honor to this department, | 我所做的一切都是为部门争光 |
[17:07] | to this name. | 为这个名字争光 |
[17:09] | Before I came along, Hank Henshaw was a sorry excuse for a man. | 在我出现之前 汉克·亨肖是个差劲的人 |
[17:12] | Hank Henshaw | 汉克·亨肖 |
[17:15] | was my best friend. | 曾经是我的好朋友 |
[17:17] | And he dedicated his life to keeping this country safe. | 他毕生致力于保护这个国家的安全 |
[17:23] | And you murdered him. | 而你却杀了他 |
[17:25] | I think we have everything we need. | 看来我们已经问出我们想要的信息 |
[17:32] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要带他去哪 |
[17:34] | Hey, you need to step back. | 你们俩退下 |
[17:36] | I’ve worked for that man for the last two years. | 两年来我一直为他工作 |
[17:39] | He’s never endangered this planet. He’s protected it. | 他从未危害过这个星球 并且一直在保护它 |
[17:41] | Two years? | 两年吗 |
[17:43] | This alien is over 300 years old. | 这个外星人已经活了三百年 |
[17:45] | Two years is like a coffee break to him. | 两年对他来说就跟茶歇那么短 |
[17:47] | He saved my life more times than I can count. | 他救过我无数次 |
[17:50] | He’s the best, most honorable man that I know. | 他是最优秀 最值得尊敬的人 |
[17:52] | – He’s not a man. – Where are you taking him? | -他不是人 -你们要带他去哪 |
[17:54] | Where he belongs. | 去他该去的地方 |
[17:57] | And Danvers, since you have so much to say about him, | 丹弗斯 既然关于他 你有这么多话想说 |
[17:59] | you’re next. | 那下一个要审问的就是你 |
[18:11] | You don’t have to thank me for the shower gift, Kate. | 不必感谢我送你宝宝的礼物 凯特 |
[18:13] | But you might wanna ask your grandmother-in-law | 但你可能要叫你老公的奶奶 |
[18:16] | to reconsider her rule about Americans not receiving damehoods. | 重新考虑她那条美国人不接受女爵位的规矩 |
[18:52] | Dear Ms. Grant, | 亲爱的格兰特女士 |
[18:54] | I’ve been your assistant for a shockingly long time. | 我当你助理的时间也不算短 |
[18:59] | But I’ve never let you know how I really feel about you. | 但我从未告诉过你我对你的真实感受 |
[19:09] | You were Director Henshaw’s right hand. | 你是亨肖局长的得力助手 |
[19:12] | I find it hard to believe that he kept you in the dark. | 我难以相信他居然把你蒙在鼓里 |
[19:16] | Or that you’d allow yourself to be kept in the dark. | 或者说你竟然允许自己被蒙在鼓里 |
[19:19] | Turn it on. | 打开吧 |
[19:21] | Ask your questions. I’ve got nothing to hide, Colonel. | 问吧 我没什么好隐瞒的 上校 |
[19:23] | We’ll see about that. | 看看结果如何 |
[19:32] | Is your name Alexandra Danvers? | 你是叫艾丽桑德拉·丹弗斯吗 |
[19:35] | Alex. Yes. | 艾丽克斯 没错 |
[19:47] | Vasquez, | 瓦斯克斯 |
[19:49] | I have to hear what’s going on in that room. | 我得听听房间里的对话 |
[19:52] | Can you disable the sound-dampening tech they’re running to block me? | 你能关闭他们用来屏蔽我的声音抑制技术吗 |
[19:57] | I can’t disable it. | 我没法关闭 |
[20:00] | I won’t. | 也不会那么做 |
[20:03] | Colonel Harper and Major Lane have a job to do. | 哈珀上校和莱恩少校有工作要做 |
[20:05] | And frankly, ma’am, I suggest you let them do it. | 坦白说 我建议你别妨碍他们 |
[20:16] | Did you know that Hank Henshaw | 在你被招募时 |
[20:18] | was being impersonated by an alien criminal when you were recruited? | 你知道汉克·亨肖是外星罪犯假扮的吗 |
[20:23] | He is not a criminal. | 他不是罪犯 |
[20:24] | Answer the question, Agent Danvers. | 回答问题 丹弗斯特工 |
[20:26] | I did not know that Hank was being impersonated | 在我被超查部招募时 |
[20:28] | by an alien refugee when I was being recruited to the DEO. | 我并不知道汉克是外星逃亡者假扮的 |
[20:34] | The man who recruited me, | 那个招募我的人 |
[20:35] | the man that I believed to be Hank Henshaw, | 那个我相信是汉克·亨肖的人 |
[20:38] | he saved my life. | 他救了我 |
[21:08] | Stop it! | 别响了 |
[21:27] | Alex Danvers. | 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯 |
[21:30] | I didn’t ask to talk to a lawyer. | 我没要求找律师 |
[21:34] | It’s a good thing I’m not a lawyer. | 幸好我不是律师 |
[21:38] | Are you a priest then? | 那你是牧师吗 |
[21:40] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[21:42] | I’m not exactly a prime candidate for jailhouse conversion. | 我不是进了监狱就会皈依基督教的那种人 |
[21:46] | I wouldn’t think so. | 我也不这么认为 |
[21:47] | Scientists are generally skeptics. | 科学家通常持怀疑态度 |
[21:50] | Not that you’re much of a scientist these days, | 你这些日子倒是没太有个科学家的样子 |
[21:53] | that is, if your latest transcripts are any indication. | 这从你最近的成绩单上就能反映出来 |
[21:57] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[21:59] | I know a lot of things about you, Alex. | 你的事我知道很多 艾丽克斯 |
[22:02] | I know about your house in Midvale, | 我知道你住在米德维尔 |
[22:05] | where every night you’d watch the stars from your roof. | 每晚你会在家里的屋顶看星星 |
[22:09] | I know how you got that scar on your arm. | 我知道你手臂上有个伤疤 |
[22:13] | And I know about your sister. | 我还知道你妹妹 |
[22:18] | What about my sister? | 我妹妹怎么了 |
[22:23] | It’s hard, isn’t it? | 很不好受吧 |
[22:25] | Someone comes into your life with these extraordinary powers, and | 有人带着超能力走进你的生活 |
[22:29] | you feel like you can never measure up. | 你觉得自己永远无法与其媲美 |
[22:31] | Like there’s nothing special about you. | 就好象你身上毫无特别之处 |
[22:35] | You are special, Alex. | 但是你很特别 艾丽克斯 |
[22:37] | And you can’t afford to throw your life down the drain. | 而你不能这样白白浪费你的人生 |
[22:40] | You owe that to yourself. | 为了你自己 |
[22:45] | And your father. | 和你父亲 |
[22:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:49] | My name is Hank Henshaw. | 我叫汉克·亨肖 |
[22:51] | I work for a government organization dedicated to defending this planet. | 我效力于一家专门保护地球的政府组织 |
[22:57] | And we need you, Alex. | 我们需要你 艾丽克斯 |
[23:00] | We need you to be the person I know you can be. | 我们需要你成为那个你有潜力成为的人 |
[23:11] | For the next five months, | 接下来的五个月 |
[23:12] | you will be spending 12 hours a day training. | 每天你会接受十二个小时的训练 |
[23:14] | Training for what? | 训练什么 |
[23:16] | Anything. Everything. | 训练所有的一切 |
[23:19] | You’re gonna be fighting attacks from creatures from all over the universe. | 你将会与来自整个宇宙的生物不断交手 |
[23:22] | You need to be ready for whatever happens out there. | 你需要为未知的情况做好准备 |
[23:25] | When will I be ready? | 我什么时候会准备好 |
[23:28] | When you can beat me. | 当你能打败我的时候 |
[23:32] | Hank Henshaw or J’onn J’onzz, or whatever you wanna call him | 汉克·亨肖或荣恩·荣兹 随你们怎么叫他 |
[23:36] | gave me a home. | 他给了我一个家 |
[23:38] | A purpose. | 一个目标 |
[23:39] | I served him with honor, and I’m proud of that. | 为他效劳 我满怀光荣 也感到自豪 |
[23:44] | You’re the ones who should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们才应该为自己感到羞耻 |
[23:47] | Well, that’s all very heartwarming, | 这番话非常感人肺腑 |
[23:49] | but it still doesn’t answer the million-dollar question. | 但还是没解答最重要的问题 |
[23:53] | Did you know that Hank Henshaw was an alien? | 你知道汉克·亨肖是外星人吗 |
[23:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[24:07] | Well, congratulations, Agent Danvers. | 恭喜你 丹弗斯特工 |
[24:10] | The only thing you’re guilty of is being duped | 你唯一的过失就是被那个 |
[24:12] | by the very creature you were meant to be hunting. | 你本该追捕的外星生物所欺骗 |
[24:14] | Which makes you a terrible agent. | 你是个不称职的特工 |
[24:17] | But lucky for you, not a criminal. | 但是幸运的是 这不算是犯罪 |
[24:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:26] | She’s lying. | 她在说谎 |
[24:30] | He told you he tried to rescue your father. | 他跟你说过他想要救你父亲 |
[24:33] | He told you he’s protecting you. | 他跟你说过他在保护你 |
[24:35] | He made you believe he was the father you lost. | 他让你相信 他能充当你父亲的角色 |
[24:38] | And now you’re under arrest. | 现在你被捕了 |
[24:50] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[24:52] | You can’t do this. | 你们不能逮捕她 |
[24:53] | Where is she going? | 你们要带她去哪 |
[24:55] | Same place I’m taking your little green friend. | 带她和你那位火星朋友去同一个地方 |
[24:58] | Project Cadmus. | 卡德摩斯计划 |
[24:59] | Cadmus? | 卡德摩斯 |
[25:01] | What is Project Cadmus? | 卡德摩斯计划是什么 |
[25:05] | What is Project Cadmus? | 卡德摩斯计划是什么 |
[25:16] | Hey, I got your message. What, what happened? | 我收到了你的短信 发生了什么事 |
[25:18] | It was horrible. They just… | 太可恶了 他们 |
[25:19] | they just dragged Alex and Hank away. | 他们就这样把艾丽克丝和汉克带走了 |
[25:21] | Okay. But, who is they? Who did this? | 他们是谁 是谁干的 |
[25:24] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[25:26] | Wait, my… hold on. Lucy is back here in National City? | 等一下 露西回来纳欣诺市了吗 |
[25:29] | Yes. With a Colonel Harper. | 是的 跟哈珀上校一起 |
[25:31] | They’re leading the witch-hunt. | 他们正在搞莫须有的大搜捕 |
[25:32] | They wanna know who knew about Hank. | 他们想知道有谁知道汉克的身份 |
[25:34] | I’ve never seen her like this. | 我从没见过她这样 |
[25:36] | Okay, but where did they take Alex and Hank? | 但是他们把艾丽克丝和汉克带去哪了 |
[25:38] | Some place called Project Cadmus, | 一个叫做卡德摩斯计划的地方 |
[25:42] | which I’m guessing isn’t an all-inclusive resort. | 那里绝对不是包含全套服务的度假村 |
[25:45] | No. It’s the reason that Clark won’t work with the government. | 没错 这就是克拉克不愿跟政府联手的原因 |
[25:47] | Okay, so if, | 好吧 如果 |
[25:49] | if the DEO is a prison, then Cadmus is a dissection lab. | 超查部是监狱 卡德摩斯就是解剖实验室 |
[25:52] | It’s genetic engineering | 就是基因工程实验室 |
[25:53] | facility that treats aliens like lab rats. | 把外星人当小白鼠来对待 |
[25:55] | Amputated. Skinned. Drained. Injected with experimental drugs. | 截肢 剥皮 抽血 注射实验性药物 |
[25:58] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[26:00] | Weaponizing alien abilities for military purposes. | 把外星人的能力改装为武器用于军队 |
[26:04] | What do they do to humans? | 那他们会怎么对付人类 |
[26:10] | Does Clark know where it is? | 克拉克知道这个地方在哪吗 |
[26:11] | No. No one does. | 不知道 没人知道 |
[26:16] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我必须做些什么 |
[26:18] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[26:27] | I don’t have time for this. | 我可没有这么闲 |
[26:30] | So you’re back in the army. | 你回到军方了 |
[26:31] | And you’re back in Kara’s loft. | 而你也回到了卡拉的公寓 |
[26:33] | I guess nothing’s really changed for either of us. | 看来咱们俩都没什么改变 |
[26:38] | Just tell me what was so important that I had to come here. | 告诉我是什么事如此重要 让我不得不来 |
[26:41] | What is this all about? | 这到底是什么情况 |
[26:45] | There’s something you need to know. | 有些事你需要知道 |
[27:01] | It all makes sense now. | 现在一切都说得通了 |
[27:04] | I just didn’t wanna put it together. | 我之前不想把这些信息拼凑到一起 |
[27:07] | I didn’t want it to be true. | 我不希望这一切是真的 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry you had to find out this way. | 我很抱歉你以这种方式知道真相 |
[27:13] | But you’re the only person that can stop Hank and Alex | 但你是唯一能阻止汉克和艾丽克斯 |
[27:16] | from being sent to Project Cadmus. | 被送去卡德摩斯计划的人 |
[27:18] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[27:19] | You and Hank… | 你和汉克 |
[27:22] | Why do you all lie? | 你们为什么都要说谎 |
[27:26] | When you’re an alien, | 当你身为一个外星人 |
[27:29] | and you’ve lost your world | 失去了自己的世界 |
[27:31] | and you’re dropped into a new one, | 被丢到一个新世界 |
[27:33] | you don’t have a choice. | 你没有其他选择 |
[27:37] | 米德维尔 十二年前 | |
[27:51] | Who’s the new girl? | 那个新来的女生是谁 |
[27:52] | Foster kid. | 领养的孩子 |
[27:53] | Alex Danvers’ parents took her in. | 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯的父母收养了她 |
[27:55] | I’d hate my parents if they did that to me. | 我父母要是这样做我会恨死他们 |
[27:57] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[27:57] | Who wants a stranger living in their room? | 谁想让个陌生人住进自己家啊 |
[28:00] | Hey, Rick. | 你好啊 瑞克 |
[28:02] | Bunch of us are heading to Swan Beach after school. | 我们一帮人打算放学后去天鹅海滩 |
[28:05] | You wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[28:07] | Supposed to hang out with her. | 我得陪着她 |
[28:09] | Then bring her. | 那就带她一起来 |
[28:24] | Your new sister is kinda weird. | 你的新妹妹有点怪 |
[28:29] | Stop! Everyone’s staring at you. | 别这样 大家都盯着你看呢 |
[28:30] | I’m sorry. We didn’t have birds on my planet. | 对不起 我的星球上没有鸟 |
[28:32] | Don’t say that stuff out loud. | 这种话不要大声说出来 |
[28:38] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[28:41] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[29:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:12] | Kara! What are you doing? | 卡拉 你在干什么 |
[29:15] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[29:25] | Alex had to get some stitches, but she’s gonna be okay. | 艾丽克斯需要缝几针 但她会没事的 |
[29:29] | Listen… | 听着 |
[29:32] | Doing what you can do makes you special. | 利用你的超能力会让你变得特别 |
[29:36] | But it’s not safe. | 但那并不安全 |
[29:38] | Those kids, their parents, | 那些孩子 他们的家长 |
[29:41] | they’re all wondering | 他们都想知道 |
[29:42] | how a little girl pulled off that rescue today. | 一个小女孩是怎么救出那两条人命的 |
[29:47] | We told them you got lucky, | 我告诉他们你只是撞大运 |
[29:48] | but that excuse will work once. | 但这种借口只能用一次 |
[29:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:52] | I know you were only trying to help. | 我知道你只是想帮忙 |
[29:54] | But the world already has a Superman. | 但这个世界已经有超人了 |
[29:57] | All you need to be is Kara Danvers. | 你只要做卡拉·丹弗斯就好 |
[30:04] | I made these for you. | 我为你做了这个 |
[30:07] | The frames are lined with lead. | 镜框里含铅 |
[30:10] | They’ll suppress your vision, | 可以抑制你的视力 |
[30:12] | help you fit in. | 帮助你适应 |
[30:13] | They’ll make your life | 它会让你的生活 |
[30:16] | easier. | 轻松些 |
[30:25] | Pardon me. Sorry. Excuse me. | 借过 抱歉 不好意思 |
[30:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean it. | 对不起 真抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[30:34] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:36] | Hey, hey. That’s okay. Hi. I’m, my name’s Winn Schott. Junior. | 没关系的 我的名字是小温·肖特 |
[30:41] | And who are you? You are? | 你是谁 |
[30:43] | Kara Danvers. | 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[30:46] | That’s uh, quite a firm handshake you got going on there. | 你手劲挺大的嘛 |
[30:50] | Well, I, I work out. | 我平时健身 |
[30:53] | – Yeah. – I mean, um, | -是吗 -我是说 |
[30:55] | I read in this article somewhere | 我在什么地方读到过篇文章 |
[30:57] | that when you’re going in for a big interview | 上面说 当你去参加重要面试时 |
[30:59] | you should start with a firm shake. Yes. | 首先应该以有力的握手作为开场 |
[31:04] | Um, interview? What job? | 面试 什么岗位 |
[31:06] | Assistant to Cat Grant. | 凯特·格兰特的助理 |
[31:10] | Does her current assistant know that she’s… | 她的现任助理知道她要被… |
[31:14] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[31:15] | Okay, next. | 下一位 |
[31:17] | Is that you? | 下一位是你吗 |
[31:19] | Where’s my 10:15? | 我10点15分的预约呢 |
[31:20] | I guess that’s me. Any advice? | 看来是我 有什么建议吗 |
[31:23] | Nah. Just be yourself. | 没有 做你自己就好 |
[31:26] | Right. Myself. Okay. | 没错 做自己 好的 |
[31:32] | Ms. Grant? Hi… | 格兰特女士 您好 |
[31:33] | For God’s sake. | 看在老天份上 |
[31:34] | I told them not to send me any more Millennials. | 我分明叫他们不要再送千禧一代来面试了 |
[31:37] | I’m sorry? | 您说什么 |
[31:38] | You are the ultimate example of what is wrong with parenting today. | 你们就是当今育儿方式错误的最佳例子 |
[31:42] | All that god-awful self-esteem building, | 那些糟糕的自尊心培养 |
[31:46] | everyone is special, everyone gets a trophy, | 什么每个人都是特别的 每个人都是赢家 |
[31:49] | and you all have opinions that you think deserve to be heard. | 你们都有自认为值得被倾听的见解 |
[31:52] | And yet the truth is you need to earn the right | 但事实是 有主见的权利 |
[31:55] | to have an opinion in the first place. | 是需要你事先努力挣来的 |
[31:58] | So, | 所以 |
[31:59] | my 10:15, | 我10点15分的预约 |
[32:00] | tell me why you’re so special. | 告诉我你自认为的特别之处吧 |
[32:03] | I’m not… | 我并不 |
[32:05] | special. | 特别 |
[32:06] | I’m not special. | 我并不特别 |
[32:07] | There is absolutely nothing special about me. | 我绝对毫无特别之处 |
[32:09] | I am totally, completely, 100% normal. | 我是彻底的 完全的 百分百的普通人 |
[32:12] | Yes. You are. | 没错 你很普通 |
[32:14] | Absolutely. And I am nothing if not average. | 绝对的 我只是个天资平平的普通人 |
[32:17] | Average strength, | 力量平平 |
[32:19] | average hearing, | 听力平平 |
[32:22] | less-than-average vision. | 视力连平平都达不到 |
[32:24] | There’s… There is nothing out of the ordinary about me. | 我毫无非凡之处 |
[32:28] | Okay, I get it. | 好了 我明白了 |
[32:29] | Except, except, | 除了 |
[32:31] | that I am extremely committed. | 我极其坚定 |
[32:34] | I care. I’m a hard worker. | 我上心 我工作努力 |
[32:38] | I just wanna help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[32:39] | That’s refreshing. | 真”耳目一新” |
[32:42] | I, I could, uh, | 我可以 |
[32:45] | I could make pharmacy runs for you, | 我可以帮您跑药房 |
[32:48] | pick up your prescriptions. | 帮您取处方药 |
[32:50] | It’s funny that you should say that. | 你这话说得挺巧的 |
[32:55] | I think your pen’s out of ink. | 我想您的笔没有墨水了 |
[32:56] | No. | 怎么会 |
[33:02] | I just wanna be useful. | 我只想做个有用的人 |
[33:05] | To somebody. | 为人所用 |
[33:07] | I wanna be worthwhile. | 我想做个有价值的人 |
[33:09] | And you’re not worthwhile? | 你现在没有价值吗 |
[33:11] | I haven’t done anything to prove it. | 我还没做过任何能证明自己价值的事 |
[33:17] | Yet. | 目前还没有过 |
[33:18] | I think you should know | 我认为你该知道 |
[33:19] | that I expect complete and utter devotion to this job. | 我所期望的是完全无条件地投身于这份工作 |
[33:24] | Are you willing to sacrifice | 你愿意牺牲 |
[33:25] | everything in your life to be my assistant? | 你生活中的一切来做我的助理吗 |
[33:32] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[33:33] | Yes, of course. | 我当然愿意 |
[33:35] | When you are an alien, you’re willing to sacrifice anything, | 当你身为一个外星人 你愿意牺牲任何事 |
[33:41] | everything, betray your fundamental instincts | 所有事 甚至违背你天生的本能 |
[33:46] | just to fit in. | 只为了能合群 |
[33:48] | To belong somewhere, to find your place in this world. | 为了能有个归属 在这个世界有一席之地 |
[33:52] | If you have a problem fitting in, | 如果你不合群 |
[33:55] | it’s because you lie to people about who you really are. | 那是因为你对人们欺瞒你真实的样子 |
[33:57] | Lucy, are you really willing to let Hank | 露西 你真的愿意让汉克 |
[33:59] | become a science experiment? | 变成科学实验样本吗 |
[34:01] | And who knows what they have planned for Alex. | 天知道他们会对艾丽克斯做些什么 |
[34:05] | I know you’re feeling betrayed and alone, | 我知道你感到背叛与孤独 |
[34:09] | but if you go along with James Harper | 但如果你支持詹姆斯·哈珀 |
[34:11] | just to feel like you fit in, | 只为了让自己感觉能融进去 |
[34:13] | to feel like you belong somewhere, | 让你自己有归属感 |
[34:15] | ultimately the only person you’re betraying is yourself. | 最终你背叛的只有你自己 |
[34:20] | It wasn’t easy for me to show you who I really am, | 向你展示真实的自我并不容易 |
[34:23] | but I did it because I trust who you are, | 但是我这么做是因为我相信你 |
[34:25] | who you really are, under that uniform. | 那个真正的你 军装里面的那个你 |
[34:29] | And I trust you’ll do the right thing. | 而我相信你会做出正确的决定 |
[34:43] | When we get to Cadmus, | 等我们到了卡德摩斯 |
[34:46] | I’m gonna find out how you overcome peoples’ minds. | 我会查清你是如何控制人心的 |
[34:48] | How you steal their bodies. | 你怎么偷取他们的身体 |
[34:51] | What makes you tick. | 是什么使你正常运转 |
[34:52] | You’re gonna dissect me. | 你要解剖我 |
[34:54] | Cadmus is not some Area 51 house of horrors, Martian. | 卡德摩斯不是什么鬼屋版51区 火星人 |
[34:59] | It’s a necessary place. | 那是个重要的地方 |
[35:01] | A place where we can unlock secrets to save American lives. | 一个可以解开谜题拯救美国人性命的地方 |
[35:05] | Human lives. | 人类的性命 |
[35:07] | So, you’re gonna dissect him. | 所以 你是要解剖他 |
[35:11] | I’m protecting the world. | 我在保护这个世界 |
[35:13] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[35:15] | And you’re a traitor. | 而你则是个叛徒 |
[35:17] | So get comfortable, Agent Danvers, | 所以老实待着吧 丹弗斯特工 |
[35:19] | because you belong to Cadmus now. | 因为你现在属于卡德摩斯了 |
[35:29] | Sir, behind us. | 长官 看我们后边 |
[35:31] | – Sir, we’ve got two bogies. – Take ’em out. | -长官 我们有两名尾随者 -干掉他们 |
[36:00] | They’re wearing body armor. | 他们穿着防弹衣 |
[36:47] | Do it, do it, Martian. | 动手 动手啊 火星人 |
[36:49] | Be a monster. Prove me right. | 成为怪物 证明我是对的 |
[36:51] | – Hank. – It’s all right. | -汉克 -别担心 |
[36:53] | I’ve gotten better at this. | 我已经轻车熟路了 |
[36:56] | I’m not gonna kill you, Colonel, | 我不会杀了你 上校 |
[36:58] | I’m just gonna make you forget what happened here tonight. | 我只是会让你忘掉今晚发生的一切 |
[37:16] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[37:17] | J’onn, are you okay? | 荣恩 你没事吧 |
[37:22] | I, uh, | 我… |
[37:24] | I saw into Harper’s mind. | 我看到了哈珀的记忆 |
[37:27] | I saw him. | 我看到了他 |
[37:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:29] | Jeremiah. | 耶利米 |
[37:32] | I saw him | 我看到了他 |
[37:35] | at Project Cadmus. | 在卡德摩斯计划里 |
[37:38] | Alex, he’s alive. | 艾丽克斯 他还活着 |
[37:41] | Your dad’s alive. | 你父亲还活着 |
[37:47] | For him to still be around after all this time… | 这么久了 他还活着呢 |
[37:49] | I’m going to get him back. | 我要把他救回来 |
[37:51] | We’re gonna get him back. | 我们要把他救回来 |
[37:53] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[37:54] | I’m a fugitive now. | 我现在是逃犯了 |
[37:56] | I’m on the run. | 我在逃亡中 |
[37:58] | Let me take you to the Fortress of Solitude | 让我带你去孤独堡垒 |
[38:00] | where you’ll be safe. Let me find Jeremiah. | 在那里你很安全 让我去找耶利米 |
[38:02] | Kara, I have to do this. | 卡拉 我必须这么做 |
[38:05] | Hey, have faith in me, | 对我有点信心 |
[38:09] | like I have in you. | 就像我对你一样 |
[38:12] | What am I gonna do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办 |
[38:14] | You don’t need me. | 你不需要我 |
[38:16] | You never have. | 从来都不需要 |
[38:17] | No. Well, you still took care of me anyway. | 但依然是你在照顾我 |
[38:19] | Yeah, look how great you turned out. | 看看你变得多棒吧 |
[38:23] | – I love you. – I love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[38:33] | Don’t worry. She’ll be okay. | 别担心 她会没事的 |
[38:34] | I know. She has you. | 我知道 她有你呢 |
[38:36] | We both have you. | 我们都有你 |
[38:59] | Siobhan. Come in. | 西沃恩 进来 |
[39:04] | Make yourself comfortable. | 请自便吧 |
[39:05] | I’d offer you a cappuccino, but as you can see | 我想给你来杯卡布奇诺 但你也看到了 |
[39:07] | we’re a bit short-staffed at the moment. | 我们现在人手有些不足 |
[39:10] | What happened to Kara? | 卡拉怎么了 |
[39:12] | Funny you should ask. | 这问题问得好 |
[39:14] | I very rarely have to say this, Siobhan, | 我很少这么说 西沃恩 |
[39:16] | but I think I made a terrible mistake. | 但我想我犯了一个大错误 |
[39:22] | Kiera has been a tremendous assistant, | 凯拉一直是我的得力助手 |
[39:24] | as I’m sure you observed during your brief time here. | 你在公司工作的这段时间肯定也看到了 |
[39:27] | Who could have ever thought that underneath that prim little sweater-set | 谁能想到在那拘谨呆板的运动衫下面 |
[39:30] | was a simmering cauldron of rage | 有着那样满盈的怒气 |
[39:32] | just waiting to boil over? | 就等着爆发呢 |
[39:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:38] | She sent me an email. | 她发给我一封邮件 |
[39:40] | Telling me what she thinks of me in terms that are, | 告诉了我她对我的想法 那些用词 |
[39:44] | well, highly unsuitable to repeat in a professional setting. | 在工作场合中 我不便重复给你听 |
[39:49] | Called me names | 她辱骂我的话 |
[39:49] | that I haven’t heard since the last mediation with my ex-husband. | 我自从跟我前夫上次的调解之后就没听过了 |
[39:53] | That is so surprising. | 真令人吃惊 |
[39:55] | Yes, I thought so too. | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[39:57] | Which is why I found someone who did an obsessive study | 所以我找到了一位近两年来 |
[40:00] | of Kiera for the past two years. | 一直痴迷于研究凯拉的人 |
[40:06] | Winn? | 温 |
[40:06] | I analyzed the typing speed and patterns on the hard drive. | 我分析了硬盘上的打字速度和模式 |
[40:10] | It didn’t match Kara’s, but it did match yours. | 与卡拉的不符 但是与你的相符 |
[40:12] | I don’t have very many regrets, Siobhan, | 我从来不怎么后悔 西沃恩 |
[40:14] | but I do regret firing you the first time. | 但我真后悔之前辞退了你 |
[40:17] | I wish to God that I could fire you again with feeling. | 我真希望能够再辞退你一次以解心头之恨 |
[40:21] | Ms. Grant, I can explain… | 格兰特女士 我可以解释 |
[40:23] | No… | 不 |
[40:25] | Save it for the police. | 留着说给警察听吧 |
[40:27] | Because that’s who you’ll be talking to | 因为如果你再做出这种事 |
[40:29] | if you ever pull something like that again. | 你就要去跟他们解释了 |
[40:31] | Now, get out of my office and never come back. | 好了 离开我的办公室再也别回来 |
[40:46] | Do you think they know it was us? | 你觉得他们知道是我们做的吗 |
[40:47] | We’ll see. | 静观其变吧 |
[40:50] | Atten-hut! | 立正 |
[40:54] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[40:55] | Ma’am, we’ve had a… | 长官 我们遭遇了… |
[40:56] | Security breach, I know. | 安全入侵 我知道 |
[40:58] | What are we doing to re-apprehend the detainees? | 我们要如何重新逮捕被拘留者 |
[41:00] | – Ma’am? – What are Colonel Harper’s orders? | -长官 -哈珀上校的命令是什么 |
[41:03] | Ma’am, Colonel Harper just resigned | 长官 哈珀上校刚辞职了 |
[41:05] | and named a new acting director of the DEO. | 并任命了新的超查部代理局长 |
[41:07] | – Who? – You. | -是谁 -你 |
[41:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:14] | Yes. He was quite adamant about your appointment. | 是的 他坚持要任命你 |
[41:18] | I guess J’onn’s gotten good at that whole mind control thing. | 我猜荣恩的思想控制能力越来越熟练了 |
[41:21] | You’re gonna help me do this, right? | 你会帮助我的 对吧 |
[41:23] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[41:25] | But you’re gonna be great. This is where you belong. | 你一定会干成大事 你属于这里 |
[41:27] | Ma’am, there’s a bank robbery at 10th and Shukert. | 长官 在第十大道与舒克街交汇处有银行抢劫案 |
[41:29] | No alien involvement, | 没有外星人参与 |
[41:30] | but I just thought you might wanna know. | 但我觉得你可能想知道 |
[41:34] | And you belong out there. | 你应该出去执行任务 |
[41:36] | After what I did, the people don’t trust me anymore. | 在我做了那些事之后 人们不再相信我了 |
[41:39] | You got me to trust you. | 你让我相信了你 |
[41:41] | That’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[42:00] | And I hate you, too. | 我也恨你 |
[42:02] | Siobhan, no, no, no! Stop. Stop. | 西沃恩 别别别 停下 停下 |
[42:06] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[42:08] | I have too much self-esteem to kill myself. | 我自尊心太强 不会自杀的 |
[42:10] | Killing someone else, on the other hand… | 但是杀人嘛 可就说不准了 |
[42:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. What did you expect me to do? | 对不起 你想让我怎么办 |
[42:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:15] | Not rat me out to freaking Cat Grant. | 别向凯特·格兰特告我的密如何 |
[42:17] | You lied, Siobhan, okay? | 你先骗的人 西沃恩 |
[42:19] | And you committed mail fraud or email fraud, | 你犯的是邮件欺诈罪或是电邮欺诈罪 |
[42:21] | which is potentially, like, a federal crime. | 这可能是联邦犯罪 |
[42:24] | You were supposed to be on my side. | 你应该跟我站在同一战线的 |
[42:26] | I was! I am. Except, you know, Kara is my best friend. | 我曾是 现在也是 但你知道卡拉是我的挚友 |
[42:30] | And you know what? No, I did this for you too. | 你知道吗 我这么做也是为了你 |
[42:33] | Because if this woulda worked, you would have regretted it. | 因为如果你真的得逞了 你也会后悔 |
[42:36] | And I know that deep down you are a good person. | 我知道内心深处你是个好人 |
[42:39] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[42:41] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不懂 |
[42:43] | You said that I could have whatever I wanted | 你说我想要什么都可以 |
[42:46] | and I have nothing. | 但我现在一无所有 |
[42:49] | No job, no friends… I just want to scream… | 没有工作 没有朋友 我只想尖叫 |