时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:16] | And so I hid my powers | 于是我隐藏了我的能力 |
[00:18] | until recently when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:19] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m an assistant at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的助理 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:30] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | Livewire. | 电女郎 |
[00:42] | Water and electricity, never a good match. | 水和电 一向势不两立 |
[00:45] | I saw Jeremiah at Project Cadmus. | 我在卡德摩斯计划里看到了耶利米 |
[00:47] | I’m going to get him back. | 我要把他救回来 |
[00:49] | We’re gonna get him back. | 我们要把他救回来 |
[00:51] | Myriad works. | 大清洗奏效了 |
[00:53] | And, very soon, Astra’s dream | 很快 阿斯特拉对地球 |
[00:54] | for what Earth can become will be reality. | 梦寐以求的展望即将实现 |
[00:57] | This is over, James. You love her. | 都结束了 詹姆斯 你爱的是她 |
[01:00] | I would be jealous of anyone you loved. | 我会嫉妒你所爱过的每一个人 |
[01:02] | James, I… | 詹姆斯 我 |
[01:04] | Don’t. I need a little time. | 别再说了 我需要一点时间 |
[01:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:09] | My brain was altered. | 我的大脑被改变了 |
[01:10] | I scared the whole city… | 我惊吓到了整座城市 |
[01:12] | And now I’m so afraid that I’m never gonna win them back. | 现在我很害怕我难以重新赢回人们的信任 |
[01:15] | You are fired! | 你被解雇了 |
[01:19] | That blond mean girl ratted me out to the Queen of All Media. | 那个金发贱货向全媒体女王揭发了我 |
[01:22] | I just want to scream… | 我只想尖叫 |
[01:35] | What is she? | 她是什么 |
[01:36] | She’s definitely not a Fort Rozz escapee. | 她绝对不是罗兹堡的逃犯 |
[01:39] | Trust me. We checked. | 相信我 我们查过了 |
[01:41] | And you’re sure you don’t recognize her from Krypton? | 你确定你在氪星时不认识她吗 |
[01:43] | No. But it was a big place. | 不认识 氪星大得很 |
[01:45] | We didn’t all know each other. | 不是所有人都互相认识 |
[01:47] | She fell four stories, Kara. | 她从四楼摔了下去 卡拉 |
[01:49] | There’s not a scratch on her. | 但却毫发无损 |
[01:51] | The only other person I know capable of that is you. | 除了她 我只知道你能做到这点 |
[01:54] | Well, maybe she should be National City’s new hero. | 或许她应该成为纳欣诺市的新英雄 |
[01:59] | I saw that, uh, winning the people back wasn’t going so well. | 我发现赢回大家信任的这条路 你走得并不顺 |
[02:03] | I have tried everything I can think of. | 我能想到的办法都试过了 |
[02:06] | Last night I helped a family assemble their IKEA table. | 昨晚我甚至帮一户人家组装了宜家桌子 |
[02:09] | It’s still not enough. | 但我做得仍然不够 |
[02:12] | One mistake. | 只需一个错误 |
[02:14] | That’s all it took to just erase all the good I did before. | 就能抹煞我以前的所有善行 |
[02:18] | You were poisoned. | 你当时被毒害了 |
[02:19] | It’s, it’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[02:20] | People don’t know that. | 但大家不知情啊 |
[02:21] | All they know is that this symbol doesn’t mean | 他们只知道这个标志的含义 |
[02:23] | what it used to anymore. | 跟以前不一样了 |
[02:27] | Dr. Hamilton, how is Siobhan? | 汉密尔顿医生 西沃恩怎么样了 |
[02:29] | How did she survive her belly flop on the sidewalk? | 明明摔在人行道上 她是怎么活下来的 |
[02:32] | She emitted a high frequency sound wave so powerful, | 她发出了一种强有力的高频声波 |
[02:35] | it literally cushioned her fall and pulverized the cement. | 起到了缓冲作用 把水泥给震碎了 |
[02:40] | You’re saying the girl that I have been… | 你是说我的女… |
[02:43] | You know, is an alien? | 是个外星人 |
[02:46] | Nope. DNA analysis confirms she’s human. | 不是 DNA分析证实了她是人类 |
[02:49] | So how does she have this power? | 那她是怎么拥有这种能力的 |
[02:51] | Do you believe in miracles? | 你相信奇迹吗 |
[02:56] | So none of you know what’s wrong with me? | 所以说你们都不清楚我出了什么问题 |
[03:01] | Thanks for nothing. | 谢谢你们的徒劳无功 |
[03:06] | That was such a waste of time. | 实在是浪费时间 |
[03:08] | At least you’re not an alien. | 起码你不是外星人 |
[03:10] | Not that aliens are bad. | 倒不是说外星人不好 |
[03:11] | I mean, I know quite a few aliens and I like them. | 我就认识不少外星人 我很喜欢他们 |
[03:13] | You said these people could help me. | 你说过这些人能帮到我 |
[03:15] | And speaking of aliens, since when do you know Supergirl? | 说起外星人 你什么时候认识超女的 |
[03:19] | I, I would have told you. | 我本想告诉你的 |
[03:21] | When? | 什么时候 |
[03:22] | I don’t know. Maybe if we’d ever gone on an actual date. | 不知道 或许等我们正式约会之后 |
[03:27] | – I’m scared, Winn. – I know, I know. I’m sorry. | -我很害怕 温 -我知道 对不起 |
[03:31] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[03:34] | Together. All right? | 一起想 好吗 |
[03:36] | No one here is abandoning you, Siobhan, | 大家都不会抛弃你 西沃恩 |
[03:39] | including me. | 包括我在内 |
[03:46] | Whoa, easy. | 放轻松 |
[03:50] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:52] | I need to go. | 我要走了 |
[03:53] | Okay, let’s get you back to Dr. Hamilton. | 好吧 我送你去找汉密尔顿医生 |
[03:55] | I said I need to go. | 我说我要走了 |
[04:03] | Five people were rushed to the hospital last night. | 昨晚有五人被紧急送到医院 |
[04:06] | All suffering from electrical imbalances in the brain. | 症状全都是脑内与电相关的不平衡 |
[04:09] | Is there anything you wanna tell me? | 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[04:12] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[04:13] | The food here sucks. | 这里的伙食真垃圾 |
[04:15] | You’re the only person we know | 我们所了解的人当中 |
[04:16] | with the ability to cause electrical phenomena of this magnitude. | 只有你能引发这种量级的电现象 |
[04:21] | How did you do it? | 你是什么做到的 |
[04:23] | I’m flattered you think I’m behind it, | 你认为这是我干的 我受宠若惊 |
[04:24] | but I’ve got bigger brains to fry. | 但我还有更重要的人去折磨 |
[04:27] | Like Cat Grant’s | 比如凯特·格兰特 |
[04:30] | and Supergirl’s. | 和超女 |
[04:32] | And when I get out of here, | 等我出去之后 |
[04:37] | you’re all gonna pay. | 你们都得吃不了兜着走 |
[04:55] | Aren’t they exquisite? | 很精致吧 |
[04:57] | Yes, they look very yummy. | 是啊 看起来很好吃 |
[05:01] | I can see it in your eyes, Ker-rah, that you want one. | 我从你的眼神里能看出来 凯拉 你想吃一个 |
[05:04] | But you’re too scared. | 但你太害怕了 |
[05:05] | So instead, you gaze longingly from a safe distance, | 所以你只是用渴望的眼神远远看着 |
[05:08] | wishing that you had one all of your own. | 希望自己能独享一个 |
[05:11] | Well, let me tell you, | 我来告诉你 |
[05:14] | cupcakes like these, | 像这样的纸杯蛋糕 |
[05:16] | they don’t last. | 不会存在太久 |
[05:17] | They get snatched up and devoured. | 它们会被人抓起来吞掉 |
[05:19] | And if you don’t act fast, so will he. | 但如果你不赶快行动 他也会像蛋糕一样 |
[05:22] | Ms. Grant… | 格兰特女士 |
[05:23] | Ker-rah, if you haven’t caught on by now, | 凯拉 如果你到现在还没听懂 |
[05:25] | I’m trying to make a parallel between this box of cupcakes | 我在用这盒纸杯蛋糕类比 |
[05:28] | and your nonexistent love life. | 你不存在的爱情生活 |
[05:29] | I’m not that comfortable talking about this with you. | 我不太想跟你聊这个问题 |
[05:35] | But if I did, what am I supposed to do? | 但如果真要聊的话 我该怎么办呢 |
[05:38] | James said he needs time to think. | 詹姆斯说他需要时间考虑 |
[05:40] | But, what is that? | 但这是什么意思 |
[05:41] | Time for him to talk himself out of it? | 他需要时间劝自己放弃我吗 |
[05:44] | If you want James, | 如果你想要詹姆斯 |
[05:46] | you are going to have to make a power move. | 就必须出狠招 |
[05:47] | Make yourself unavailable. Make him jealous. | 让他得不到你 让他争风吃醋 |
[05:50] | If you must, | 有必要的话 |
[05:51] | read my 1998 guide to finding love entitled | 读一读我1998年写的寻爱指南 |
[05:55] | The Lighthouse Technique. | 《灯塔追爱技》 |
[05:57] | Shine your light, and let him come to you. | 发出真爱之光 让他向你靠近 |
[05:59] | And before you know it, he’ll be docked in your port. | 还没等你反应过来 他就停靠在你的港口了 |
[06:02] | It’s not my best work, | 虽说那不是我最优秀的作品 |
[06:02] | but it did get me a spot on Oprah. | 但起码让我上了奥普拉脱口秀 |
[06:05] | So the best way to go after James is | 所以追求詹姆斯的最好方法 |
[06:08] | not go after him at all? | 就是欲擒故纵吗 |
[06:11] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[06:12] | Try less. Shine more. | 少尝试 多发光 |
[06:19] | These are mine. | 这些是我的 |
[06:46] | What is happening to me? | 我到底是怎么了 |
[07:13] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[07:15] | Uh, gentle reminder, you were banned from the building. | 好心提醒一下 你不准进入这栋办公楼 |
[07:18] | If Cat sees you she’s gonna call security. | 如果凯特看到你 她会叫保安的 |
[07:19] | Or worse, she’s gonna get a restraining order. | 甚至还会申请禁令 |
[07:21] | That’s like her favorite thing to get people. | 她最喜欢申请那玩意了 |
[07:26] | Ker-rah, call security. | 凯拉 叫保安 |
[07:28] | I haven’t seen eyes that crazy | 自从跟拉蒙娜·辛格吃过奶酪火锅之后 |
[07:29] | since I had fondue with Ramona Singer. | 这是我头一次看到这么疯狂的眼神 |
[07:33] | Siobhan, I’m sorry, you can’t be here. | 西沃恩 抱歉 你不能待在这儿 |
[07:37] | You ruined my life, Kara Danvers. | 我这辈子被你毁了 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[07:51] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[08:07] | You’re on fire! | 你着火了 |
[08:09] | I… Nope. I’m… | 我 算了 我 |
[08:11] | You don’t seem that bothered | 你对自己着火这事儿 |
[08:13] | by the fact that you’re on fire. | 好像并不介怀 |
[08:15] | I didn’t need you to save me. | 我不需要你来救我 |
[08:18] | You just fell from a skyscraper. | 你刚刚从摩天大楼上摔了下来 |
[08:20] | So if I hadn’t been there, you would have gone splat. | 要不是我及时赶到 你就摔成肉饼了 |
[08:23] | I have to get back to the city. | 我得赶回纳市 |
[08:25] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[08:29] | What the what… | 什么鬼 |
[08:31] | That’s a new one. | 这事儿挺新鲜 |
[08:33] | I thought I was the impossible. | 我以为我才是奇迹 |
[08:47] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[08:48] | I’m Supergirl. | 我是超女啊 |
[08:50] | You’re who now? | 你说你是谁 |
[08:52] | Sorry, I was just a little… | 抱歉 我刚有点… |
[08:55] | …disoriented from the scream. | 被尖叫分神了 |
[08:58] | How did you save me? | 你怎么救的我 |
[09:00] | Well, I… | 我… |
[09:02] | You fell out a window and I caught you | 你从窗户跌出来 我接住你 |
[09:05] | and ran you all the way out here. | 带你一路跑到这儿 |
[09:08] | Which I did not mean to do | 我不是有意的 |
[09:09] | but I’ve been working on my speed and… | 我一直在努力提速 |
[09:12] | guess I’m faster than I thought. | 我比想象中更快 |
[09:14] | Yes, but I… | 没错 但我… |
[09:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:20] | I’m The Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[09:22] | – The who now? – The… | -你说你是谁 -闪… |
[09:24] | Wait, do you not know who I am? | 等等 你不知道我是谁 |
[09:26] | Should I? | 我该知道吗 |
[09:27] | What about the Green Arrow? | 你知道绿箭侠吗 |
[09:30] | Black Canary? | 黑金丝雀 |
[09:32] | Firestorm? | 火风暴 |
[09:34] | Atom? Zoom? | 原子侠 极速 |
[09:36] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[09:37] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[09:40] | Not as sorry as I am. | 不及我遗憾 |
[09:46] | Hey, I’m Barry Allen | 你好 我是巴里·艾伦 |
[09:48] | I’m the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[09:51] | Also think I am on the wrong Earth. | 我觉得自己来错地球了 |
[09:54] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:05] | So what do you mean, you’re from another Earth? | 什么意思 你来自另一颗地球 |
[10:08] | What, how many other Earths are there other than this one? | 除了这一颗 还有多少颗地球 |
[10:11] | You know, we’re Earth. | 地球可是唯一的 |
[10:14] | I don’t understand. What… | 我不明白 什么… |
[10:16] | You guys have Central City | 你们也有中城 |
[10:17] | but you don’t have S.T.A.R. Labs. | 但没有尖端科研实验室 |
[10:18] | No Cisco Ramon, | 没有西斯科·拉蒙 |
[10:19] | no Harrison Wells, no Caitlin Snow. | 也没有哈里森·威尔斯 凯特琳·斯诺 |
[10:22] | Nobody who’s gonna be able to help me get back home. | 那没人可以帮我回家 |
[10:28] | Hey! Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:29] | Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. What happened to Siobhan? | 没事 我很好 西沃恩怎么了 |
[10:31] | Oh, well, after she went all Mariah Carey on you, | 她冲你玛丽亚·凯莉般地尖叫后 |
[10:33] | she just split. | 就跑了 |
[10:35] | Oh, so we both have Mariah Carey. | 那我们都有玛丽亚·凯莉 |
[10:36] | That’s something. | 总算有相同点了 |
[10:37] | – Who’s are you? – Hey, sorry, I’m Barry Allen. | -你是谁 -抱歉 我是巴里·艾伦 |
[10:40] | – James Olsen. – And this is Winn. | -詹姆斯·奥尔森 -这是温 |
[10:43] | Uh, you guys… | 你们… |
[10:44] | I’m not quite sure how to tell you this. | 我不太确定怎么跟你们说 |
[10:47] | Well, I do know how to tell you, | 好吧 我确实知道怎么说 |
[10:49] | I just… | 只是… |
[10:51] | – Kara? – Yeah, right, sorry. | -卡拉 -好吧 抱歉 |
[10:53] | Uh, Barry… | 巴里… |
[10:55] | is from another universe. | 来自另一个宇宙 |
[10:59] | Cool! | 真棒 |
[11:02] | So the, the theory of the multiverse, that’s true? | 所以多元宇宙论是真的 |
[11:04] | True. Oh, yeah. Big time. | 没错 如假包换 |
[11:06] | Yeah, I still can’t believe it. | 好吧 我还是难以置信 |
[11:07] | – And I’m from another planet. – What? | -我来自另一颗星球 -什么 |
[11:10] | Oh, yeah. She’s an alien. | 没错 她是外星人 |
[11:12] | – You’re an alien? – Yeah. | -你是外星人 -没错 |
[11:15] | So, do you have, like, other aliens on this Earth? | 那你们这个地球上有其他外星人吗 |
[11:17] | What do you mean by “this Earth”? | 你说”这个地球”是什么意思 |
[11:20] | Ah, hold on. | 等等 |
[11:23] | All right, so, imagine there are | 好吧 你们想象一下 |
[11:25] | multiple versions of Earth. | 不同版本的地球 |
[11:28] | Um, one where the Nazis won World War II. | 有个地球上纳粹打赢了二战 |
[11:32] | One where Kennedy was never assassinated. | 有个地球上肯尼迪没被刺杀 |
[11:33] | Oh, yeah. One where all of us are evil. | 好吧 有个地球上的我们都很邪恶 |
[11:36] | Been there. It sucks. | 我去过 很可怕 |
[11:37] | So all of these Earths occupy the same place in space, | 这些地球占据着空间的同一位置 |
[11:41] | but they vibrate at a different frequency | 但以不同的频率振动 |
[11:43] | so they can’t see one another. | 所以它们看不到彼此 |
[11:45] | Yeah, but it’s like if you can go fast enough, | 是 但如果你速度够快 |
[11:48] | then it’s possible to open, like, a breach, | 就有可能打开 比如说一个缺口 |
[11:51] | – and then travel between worlds. – Yeah. | -就能穿梭于世界之间 -没错 |
[11:52] | But how could you travel that fast? | 但你怎么能跑那么快 |
[11:55] | Uh, well, um… | 这个嘛 |
[12:00] | Yes! | 棒 |
[12:01] | Yeah, so, um, | 其实 |
[12:03] | I was struck by lightning the same night | 粒子加速器爆炸当晚 |
[12:05] | a particle accelerator exploded. | 我被闪电击中 |
[12:06] | And I became a superhero. | 我就成了超级英雄 |
[12:11] | So you’re a superhero, too? | 所以你也是超级英雄 |
[12:14] | That’s cool, I guess. | 真酷 |
[12:20] | Okay. So you can just like, | 提问 那你可以随意 |
[12:21] | just pop back and forth between universes? | 在宇宙间来回穿梭吗 |
[12:23] | Uh, no actually. This happened by accident. | 其实不行 这是偶然发生的 |
[12:26] | I have traveled through time before by accident. | 我也偶然穿越过时间 |
[12:28] | – That’s cool. – I’ve never jumped parallel dimensions without meaning to. | -真棒 -我从没刻意穿越过平行维度 |
[12:32] | So until I can figure this out, I’m stuck here. | 我想不出办法就要被困在这儿 |
[12:35] | Well, don’t worry. Don’t worry at all because | 别担心 完全别担心 |
[12:38] | we’re gonna help you. | 因为我们会帮你 |
[12:40] | – I’m sorry. – Um, it’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[12:41] | First things first, food. | 先说要紧的事 食物 |
[12:44] | I have to consume about 10,000 calories a day. | 我一天得消耗约一万卡路里 |
[12:47] | Oh, yeah. You’ve definitely met the right girl. | 好吧 那你绝对找对人了 |
[12:51] | Do you like donuts? | 你喜欢甜甜圈吗 |
[12:52] | Who doesn’t like donuts? | 谁不喜欢甜甜圈 |
[12:54] | – I know a place. – All right. | -我知道一家店 -行 |
[12:56] | Yeah. See you. | 再见 |
[13:05] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[13:06] | Oh, I don’t know. Just, uh, | 不知道 只是看到 |
[13:08] | seeing the way you look at Kara | 卡拉跟她能穿梭时空的 |
[13:09] | when she talks to her cool, new time-traveling, | 超人类新朋友说话时 |
[13:12] | superhuman friend. | 你看卡拉的样子 |
[13:13] | I didn’t know your face muscles could make that look. | 我不知道你的脸部肌肉还能做出那种表情 |
[13:17] | Oh, there’s, there’s no look. | 我脸上没表情啊 |
[13:20] | Jealousy, thy name is Olsen. | 嫉妒 你名叫奥尔森 |
[13:26] | Just one more thing I’ve got to get and then we can… | 我再拿个东西 我们就能… |
[13:28] | Ker-rah, you’re alive. | 凯拉 你还活着 |
[13:31] | Ms. Grant, don’t worry, I was rescued… | 格兰特女士 别担心 我被救了… |
[13:34] | Stop stating the obvious. | 别说显而易见的事 |
[13:35] | You’re in the middle of breaking news | 你成了突发新闻人物 |
[13:36] | and I want you to act like it. | 我希望你好好表现 |
[13:38] | And yes, | 没错 |
[13:39] | yes, another one of my ex-employees | 没错 又一个我的前雇员 |
[13:41] | went all revengey. But… | 走上复仇之路 但… |
[13:47] | There’s a new superhero in National City. | 纳欣诺市出现了新超级英雄 |
[13:49] | This is huge. Direct competition for Supergirl. | 这很重要 超女的直接对手 |
[13:52] | He doesn’t have to be competition. | 他不一定是对手 |
[13:55] | Would you prefer a sidekick? | 你希望是助手吗 |
[13:59] | No, not a sidekick. | 不是助手 |
[14:00] | More like an equal. Or an ally. Even a partner, maybe. | 地位更平等 或者说是盟友 甚至可能是伙伴 |
[14:06] | Speaking was the wrong choice. I see that now. | 沉默是金 我现在懂了 |
[14:09] | All four of you standing there doing nothing, | 你们四个傻站着不做事 |
[14:12] | you look like the attractive yet non-threatening, | 看起来就像魅力四射 人畜无害 |
[14:14] | racially diverse cast of a CW show. | 种族多元的青春偶像剧阵容 |
[14:18] | – Who are you? – Um, he’s my cousin. | -你是谁 -他是我堂弟 |
[14:20] | – My cousin. – My cousin. | -我堂弟 -我堂弟 |
[14:22] | No. My name’s Barry Allen. | 不 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[14:23] | I’m not actually anybody’s cousin. | 其实不是他们的堂弟 |
[14:26] | Uh, we’re just such good friends. | 我们只是好朋友而已 |
[14:28] | Yeah. It feels like we’re family sometimes. | 没错 我们有时候就像一家人 |
[14:35] | Well, I need a clear picture of this speedster. | 我需要这个极速者的清晰图片 |
[14:38] | James, that’s on you. | 詹姆斯 交给你了 |
[14:39] | And Ker-rah, | 还有凯拉 |
[14:41] | there are a lot of people who wanna know what happened. | 有许多人想知道怎么回事 |
[14:43] | Speak to no one. You’re mine. | 谁都别搭理 我亲自来 |
[14:44] | I will let you know when you should reveal | 你该放出这条独家消息时 |
[14:46] | this exclusive information. | 我会告诉你 |
[14:48] | Now, I have to name this hero. | 我现在得给这位英雄取名 |
[14:51] | I was thinking about The Whoosh? | 我在考虑嗖嗖侠 |
[14:53] | or The Red Streak? | 还是红尾侠 |
[14:55] | or The Blur? | 或者残影侠 |
[14:59] | What about The Flash? | 要不叫闪电侠 |
[15:01] | I’m just saying, I think that’s a pretty cool superhero name. Right? | 就这么一提 挺不错的超级英雄名字 是吧 |
[15:04] | The Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[15:06] | Sounds like someone whose only superpower is | 感觉他的超能力只是 |
[15:08] | jumping out of an alley in a trench coat. | 穿风衣从小巷中跳出来 |
[15:10] | No, I want mystery, I want intrigue, | 不 我希望有悬念 吸引力 |
[15:13] | I want The Blur. | 我希望是残影侠 |
[15:17] | Boys, be gone. Girl, stay. | 男生离开 女生留下 |
[15:24] | It’s very clear that James is | 詹姆斯明显不开心 |
[15:27] | not happy seeing you with another man. | 看到你和别的男人一起 |
[15:29] | I’m not with another… | 我没和别的… |
[15:33] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:34] | Lighthouse. Keep it up. | 灯塔亮起 继续坚持 |
[15:42] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[15:44] | Love will soon be coming your way. | 爱情很快就会降临于你 |
[15:46] | Don’t forget to write his name five times | 别忘了每晚在你的日记里 |
[15:49] | in your journal every night. | 把他的名字写五遍 |
[15:58] | What the hell was that accent? | 这是什么口音 |
[16:00] | It’s one of the many talents I use to trick muggles | 这是我用来骗麻瓜的其中一项技能 |
[16:02] | to buy 300 bucks’ worth of cheap quartz. | 就为了让他们买一个三百块的廉价水晶 |
[16:06] | How is my least hated niece? | 我最不讨厌的外甥女怎么样了 |
[16:13] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮我 |
[16:19] | You hear her calling you. | 你听到她在召唤你了 |
[16:21] | – Whispering? – Yes. | -耳边低语吗 -是的 |
[16:25] | Yes, what is that? | 是的 那是什么 |
[16:27] | The Banshee. | 女妖 |
[16:30] | Have you seriously never considered | 你有没有认真地想过 |
[16:33] | why all the women in our family are… | 为什么我们家族里的女人都… |
[16:36] | Shall we say, unlikable? | 该怎么说呢 不讨喜 |
[16:40] | We’re cursed, Siobhan. | 我们被诅咒了 西沃恩 |
[16:42] | From way back in the day, before we left Ireland. | 很久以前的某天起 我们离开爱尔兰之前 |
[16:45] | Some starving bog lady ancestor stole from a banshee. | 某个饥饿的沼泽女先人偷了女妖的东西 |
[16:50] | So, that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[16:51] | I’m just, I’m cursed and it’s never gonna go away? | 我只是被诅咒了 而且永远不会消失吗 |
[16:54] | The curse is triggered when someone wrongs you. | 有人冤枉你的时候 诅咒就会触发 |
[16:57] | If you want it to stop, | 如果你想让诅咒停止 |
[16:59] | you’re going to have to kill | 你就得杀掉 |
[17:00] | whoever is the object of your anger. | 令你心生愤怒的人 |
[17:04] | Did you have to do that? | 你必须这么做吗 |
[17:06] | What do you think happened to your Uncle William? | 不然你以为你威廉姨夫怎么了 |
[17:11] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不这么做呢 |
[17:14] | The power inside you will grow. | 你体内的力量就会增长 |
[17:16] | Your voice becomes a weapon | 你的声音变成武器 |
[17:17] | that you can send anywhere in the world. | 可以传播至世界上任何一个地方 |
[17:21] | Focus on your target enough | 集中于你的目标 |
[17:24] | and your scream will decimate them. | 你的尖叫声就能杀死他们 |
[17:30] | But you will also destroy your soul. | 但是这同时也会摧毁你的灵魂 |
[17:37] | I would love to kill that little blonde twig | 我想杀了那个金发小妞 |
[17:39] | who ruined my life. | 她毁了我的人生 |
[17:41] | I tried. | 我试过 |
[17:42] | But Supergirl showed up and saved her. | 但是超女出现把她救走了 |
[17:45] | How am I gonna kill Kara | 如果卡拉有超级英雄的保护 |
[17:47] | if she’s got a superhero protecting her? | 我要怎么杀掉她 |
[17:53] | What is it? | 想到什么了 |
[17:55] | The enemy of my enemy | 敌人的敌人 |
[18:00] | is my new partner. | 就是我的新伙伴 |
[18:40] | Stay where you are! | 不许动 |
[18:49] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[18:51] | I… | 我 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:57] | Ms. Grant, you have to leave now. | 格兰特女士 你要立刻离开 |
[18:59] | Ker-rah, I thought I told you to tell Bernie Sanders | 凯拉 我不是叫你跟伯尼·桑德斯说 |
[19:01] | that I am not interested in hot yoga. | 我对高温瑜伽没兴趣吗 |
[19:03] | No, no. Livewire has escaped. | 不是那个 电女郎越狱了 |
[19:06] | She could be anywhere now, | 她有可能出现在任何地方 |
[19:07] | but you know where she’ll come eventually. | 但是你知道她最终会出现的地方 |
[19:09] | So head home and pack. | 回家收拾行李吧 |
[19:11] | I will arrange a car to take you and Carter to the airport | 我会安排车去接你和卡特去机场 |
[19:13] | and a plane, and guards. | 安排飞机和保安 |
[19:15] | I will take care of all the escape arrangements. | 我会做好所有的逃生安排 |
[19:18] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[19:19] | I beat her once, I’ll beat her again. | 我打败过她一次 就能再打败她一次 |
[19:22] | Fine. I had help. I’ll have help again. | 这么说吧 有人救过我 她还会再救我的 |
[19:25] | National City may have lost faith in Supergirl, | 纳欣诺市也许已经对超女失去了信心 |
[19:27] | but I haven’t. | 但我没失去 |
[19:30] | And you shouldn’t either. | 你也不该失去 |
[19:32] | Ms. Grant, please… | 格兰特女士 别这样 |
[19:34] | Staying put. | 待在这里 |
[19:41] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[19:42] | – Anything you need. – Yeah, of course. | -什么事都行 -当然 |
[19:44] | I was actually talking to Barry. | 其实我是在跟巴里说 |
[19:48] | Yeah. Yeah, what can I do? | 好 我能帮上什么忙 |
[19:50] | Well, I have this villain. Her name is Livewire. | 这有个坏人叫做电女郎 |
[19:53] | And she’s basically like living electricity. | 她差不多就像是移动电流 |
[19:57] | Cool. We have a rogue like that. | 赞 我们有个类似的坏蛋 |
[19:58] | We call him Blackout. | 我们叫他断电 |
[20:01] | Doesn’t feel relevant, all of a sudden. | 突然间并不觉得两者有何关联 |
[20:03] | Right. So she just broke out of this prison and… | 嗯 不知道她怎么就越狱了 |
[20:10] | and all she wants out of life is to kill Ms. Grant. | 而且她一心只想除掉格兰特女士 |
[20:13] | And with Siobhan still out there, | 加上我们还没抓到西沃恩 |
[20:14] | I don’t think that I can protect her by myself. | 我觉得光凭我一己之力 无法保护她 |
[20:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:19] | National City needs The Flash. | 纳欣诺市需要闪电侠 |
[20:21] | – Oh, Kara, I… – And once they’re both back in custody, | -卡拉 我 -只要把他们俩抓起来 |
[20:24] | I promise that we will do everything in our power | 我保证我们会尽全力 |
[20:27] | to get you back home. | 送你回家 |
[20:28] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[20:30] | Partners? | 搭档 |
[20:33] | Partners. | 搭档 |
[20:42] | Yo, this place is amazing, all right? | 这地方太牛了 |
[20:45] | – Is this a spaceship? – That’s actually my spaceship. | -这是宇宙飞船吗 -那是我的宇宙飞船 |
[20:47] | I love this Earth. | 我爱死这个地球了 |
[20:48] | Hey, Winn, can I get a picture with this bad boy? | 温 我能跟这个厉害家伙拍张照吗 |
[20:50] | – Oh, yeah. Sure. – Awesome. | -当然可以 -好棒 |
[20:51] | Winn. Winn… | 温 温 |
[20:52] | That’s probably not a good idea, dude. | 拍照可能不太好 哥们 |
[20:54] | – All right. – Agreed. | -好吧 -我也同意 |
[20:56] | Who is this masked man? Alien? | 这个面具男是谁 外星人吗 |
[20:59] | Metahuman. | 超能力者 |
[21:00] | Well, we have protocol for visitors at the DEO, Supergirl. | 超查部是有访客协议的 超女 |
[21:03] | Guys, it’s fine. | 大家别紧张 |
[21:04] | He’s here to help us find Livewire. | 他是来帮我们找电女郎的 |
[21:07] | We do need all the help we can get. | 我们的确需要尽可能多的帮助 |
[21:08] | So what do I call you? Speedy? | 那我该叫你什么 飞毛腿吗 |
[21:12] | – Barry Allen. – Lucy Lane. | -我叫巴里·艾伦 -我叫露西·莱恩 |
[21:15] | I hope you’re bringing more to the table | 希望你带来的不只是 |
[21:16] | than just quick reflexes. | 快速的反应而已 |
[21:18] | As it just so happens, | 事有凑巧 |
[21:19] | catching criminals is both my night and day job. | 抓捕罪犯是我夜以继日的工作 |
[21:22] | I’m a CSI. | 我是犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[21:23] | By the way, do you guys have a crime lab here? | 顺便问一句 你们这有取证室吗 |
[21:24] | Yeah. My sister’s lab’s right over there. | 有 我姐姐在那边有间实验室 |
[21:26] | Wait, you have a sister? | 等等 你还有姐姐呐 |
[21:28] | Where is she at? | 她人在哪 |
[21:29] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[21:52] | They even have my brand. | 居然还有我爱喝的啤酒牌子 |
[21:57] | I wanted to make you feel at home. | 我想让你有宾至如归的感觉 |
[22:03] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[22:06] | Siobhan Smythe. | 我叫西沃恩·斯迈思 |
[22:08] | It’s like your parents knew you’d grow up to be a big snob. | 你爸妈预知你会变成一个势利小人吗 |
[22:11] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[22:13] | I can help you catch on fire. | 我可以帮你着火 |
[22:14] | You should be a little more grateful | 你应该心存一点感激 |
[22:16] | since I’m the one who broke you out of your hamster wheel. | 因为是我帮你逃脱仓鼠转轮的 |
[22:19] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[22:31] | Luck of the Irish. | 爱尔兰人的运气吧 |
[22:35] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好吧 我洗耳恭听 |
[22:37] | Sort of. | 稍微听听吧 |
[22:39] | It’s why I drew you here. | 这就是我带你来这的原因 |
[22:40] | You and I have shared interests. | 你我有共同的利益 |
[22:43] | You wanna kill Cat Grant and Supergirl, | 你想杀了凯特·格兰特和超女 |
[22:45] | and I wanna kill Cat’s assistant | 我想杀了凯特的助手 |
[22:47] | who’s protected by them both. | 而她们俩人都在保护她 |
[22:49] | Figured we could team up. | 我想我们可以联手 |
[22:51] | Like an evil Taylor Swift squad? | 邪恶的泰勒·斯威夫特小队吗 |
[22:55] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[22:57] | Not in that outfit. | 用这些装备可不行 |
[22:58] | You need a makeover. | 你需要来个大改造 |
[23:00] | This is gonna be fun. | 这下肯定会很好玩的 |
[23:11] | I know that look. | 我知道这眼神 |
[23:15] | I used to look at you with her and have that very same sneer. | 我经常用同样鄙夷的目光 看着你跟她一起 |
[23:18] | But much cuter. | 但是我可爱多了 |
[23:22] | That? No, no, no. | 这样吗 不不不 |
[23:23] | I was… I was thinking. | 我只是在想事情 |
[23:26] | And a sneer? Come on. | 鄙夷的目光 拜托 |
[23:28] | No. I was… allergies. | 不 我只是过敏罢了 |
[23:34] | Okay. I just came by to see if I could help. | 好吧 我只是来看看有什么能帮忙的 |
[23:38] | But it looks like they got it covered, so… | 但是他们好像都搞定了 |
[23:41] | Piece of advice. If you’re holding back with her | 给你一句忠告 如果你是因为我 |
[23:44] | because of me, don’t. | 而不敢和她开始 不必 |
[23:47] | You had it right when you left Metropolis. | 你离开大都会时 就已经有权利这么做 |
[23:50] | It wasn’t Superman, it was us just not fitting. | 不是因为超人 只是我们俩不适合 |
[23:54] | And I realize now | 我现在才发现这点 |
[23:55] | that I tried to force things by moving here. | 我搬到这里 试图勉强你和我在一起 |
[24:00] | And the truth is, we were never gonna work, were we? | 事实上 我们根本合不来 不是吗 |
[24:03] | We found Livewire. | 找到电女郎了 |
[24:05] | That’s great news. | 太好了 |
[24:07] | – Actually, it was Barry. – Of course it was. | -其实是巴里找到她的 -当然是他 |
[24:10] | Livewire’s ability to absorb the electrical energy | 电女郎的能力是吸收她周围空气中的电能 |
[24:12] | in the air surrounding her gave me an idea. | 这给了我一个主意 |
[24:13] | So I wrote an algorithm to | 于是我写了一个算法 |
[24:14] | monitor variations in meter usage around the city, | 来监控城市中电表计数的变化 |
[24:17] | and it all leads to that warehouse. | 所有数据都指向那个仓库 |
[24:18] | I see bad guys love their abandoned warehouses | 看来在你们这个地球 |
[24:20] | on your Earth, too, huh? | 坏蛋也都爱占据废弃仓库 是吧 |
[24:21] | I’ll authorize a drop team. | 我会授权一支突袭小队 |
[24:22] | No. No, no. She’s too dangerous. Let’s go. | 不行 她太危险了 我们去吧 |
[24:25] | All right, yeah. What’s the plan? | 好 计划是什么 |
[24:27] | Catch the bad girl, | 抓住坏女孩 |
[24:29] | bring her back here so she can’t hurt anyone. | 把她带回来 以免她伤害到任何人 |
[24:31] | 85% chance of punching. | 有85%的几率要拳脚相加 |
[24:33] | Okay. That I get. | 这些我明白 |
[24:34] | But like, what’s the plan? | 但更具体的计划呢 |
[24:36] | Maybe we can overload her somehow. | 也许我们可以想办法让她超载 |
[24:38] | Yeah, what about the industrial capacitor | 是啊 你上次打算用来抓她的 |
[24:40] | you were gonna trap her in last time? | 工业电容器怎么样 |
[24:42] | No, no. It went busto. | 行不通 上次那个爆了 |
[24:43] | Well, dynamic duo will build you a new one. | 那我们技术宅二人组再给你建一个 |
[24:45] | No. If we wait, we lose her. | 不行 再等下去我们会跟丢她 |
[24:47] | If we lose her, God knows what kind of damage she could do, | 如果跟丢了 天知道她会造成怎样的破坏 |
[24:51] | or who she could hurt. | 或是伤害到谁 |
[24:52] | I defeated her once before. I can do it again. | 我能战胜她一次 就能战胜她第二次 |
[24:55] | With your help. | 有你帮忙的话 |
[24:57] | I’m right behind you. | 我支持你[随后就来] |
[25:00] | Have I told you how much I like that guy? | 我有没有跟你说过我很喜欢那家伙 |
[25:14] | For the record, I got here first. | 声明一下 我比你先到 |
[25:16] | For the record, I went around the block to check the perimeter. | 声明一下 我绕路检查周围环境来着 |
[25:19] | So, technically, I let you get here first. | 所以技术上来讲 是我让你的 |
[25:22] | You sure this is the right place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[25:23] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[25:28] | Long time, cape and skirt. | 好久不见 披风短裙妹 |
[25:30] | Didn’t think you could fight me solo, | 觉得你自己打不过我 |
[25:31] | so you brought a date? | 所以带了个小男伴来吗 |
[25:33] | How sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[25:34] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[25:50] | Thanks for the charge. | 谢谢你给我充电 |
[25:56] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[26:08] | I brought a friend, too. | 我也带了位朋友 |
[26:14] | Meet Silver Banshee. | 来见过银女妖 |
[26:24] | All my life I thought I was cursed. | 我这辈子一直以为自己被诅咒了 |
[26:28] | But now I see | 但现在我明白了 |
[26:29] | I was cursed for the better. | 正是诅咒使我更强大 |
[26:35] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样做 |
[26:38] | I wanna help you. | 我想帮助你 |
[26:40] | Funny. She said the same thing to me once. | 真有趣 她也对我说过一样的话 |
[26:43] | Here’s what I say to that. | 这就是我的回答 |
[26:52] | Once you two are dead, | 等你们两个死了 |
[26:54] | I can finally give that little blonde moppet, | 我就终于可以让那个金发小娃娃 |
[26:57] | Kara Danvers, the death she deserves. | 该死的卡拉·丹弗斯也去死 |
[27:00] | Maybe Kara Danvers is tougher than you think. | 也许卡拉·丹弗斯比你想象得坚强 |
[27:09] | We’re not gonna win this today! | 我们今天没有胜算 |
[27:31] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[27:32] | Well, aside from my eardrums | 还好 除了我的鼓膜 |
[27:33] | ringing like church bells, I’m okay. | 响得像教堂钟声以外 我没事 |
[27:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:40] | You don’t seem okay. | 你看起来不太好 |
[27:45] | I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[27:46] | I made you rush in on Livewire without a plan. | 我连计划都没有就逼你一起仓促去抓电女郎 |
[27:49] | I didn’t know she was gonna have a cohort. | 我不知道她会有同伙 |
[27:52] | That’s the thing about being a superhero. | 这就是做超级英雄的难处 |
[27:54] | You have to somehow be prepared for the unexpected. | 对意想不到的情况也要有所准备 |
[28:00] | Something happened to me a few weeks ago. | 几周前我出了个意外 |
[28:04] | I was exposed to this substance | 我被某种物质辐射了 |
[28:07] | that made me crazy. | 整个人都疯了 |
[28:09] | I did a lot of horrible things. | 我做了很多可怕的事 |
[28:14] | That’s rough. | 真不幸 |
[28:16] | And when I was helping people as Supergirl, I was… | 当我以超女的身份帮助他人时 我… |
[28:19] | I was so happy. | 我很快乐 |
[28:22] | And now that the people don’t want me to help them, | 现在人们不想再让我帮忙 |
[28:24] | I feel lost. | 我觉得迷失了 |
[28:27] | And I’m in such a hurry to prove myself again, | 我很焦急地想再次证明自己 |
[28:29] | I’m making stupid mistakes. Like today. | 导致总犯愚蠢的错误 就像今天这样 |
[28:34] | This is gonna sound ironic coming from me | 我说这种话可能听起来有点讽刺 |
[28:37] | but, um, you need to slow down. | 但你得放慢脚步 |
[28:42] | Just keep doing your good work. | 只要继续保持水准就好 |
[28:45] | Don’t worry about the rest. | 不必担心其余的事 |
[28:47] | The public will forgive you, I promise. | 公众会原谅你的 我保证 |
[28:49] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能如此确定 |
[28:51] | ‘Cause the same thing happened to me. | 因为我身上也发生过同样的事 |
[28:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:56] | So what finally fixed things? | 那最终是什么改善了情况 |
[28:59] | Time. | 时间 |
[29:02] | When you’re used to fixing things with brute strength, | 当你习惯了用简单粗暴的力量解决问题 |
[29:07] | or in my case, amazing speed, | 对我而言是用惊人的速度 |
[29:09] | it’s hard to accept that there are things out of our control. | 我们很难接受这世上有不受我们控制的事情 |
[29:13] | – It’s humbling. Right? – Yep. | -这让我们懂得谦虚 对吧 -是啊 |
[29:16] | And believe me, when you stop trying to force the solution, | 相信我 当你不再强迫解决问题 |
[29:20] | it’ll happen on its own. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[29:25] | I’m really sorry you’re locked out of your world. | 我真的很抱歉你被困在我们的世界 |
[29:27] | But I’m really glad you’re here. | 但我真的很高兴你在这 |
[29:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[29:44] | Hey, um, where’s Kara? | 卡拉去哪了 |
[29:46] | She’s with Barry back at the DEO. | 她和巴里一起回超查部去了 |
[29:48] | Barry had some ideas about… | 巴里想到了些点子… |
[29:49] | It’s okay. I’m good. | 没关系 不必解释 |
[29:50] | If they’re taking care of it, that’s all I need to know. | 我只要知道他们在努力解决麻烦就好 |
[29:52] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢了 |
[29:55] | I need to call you back. | 我晚点再打给你 |
[29:57] | Where is Ker-rah? | 凯拉人呢 |
[29:59] | Well, when she gets back, | 等她回来后 |
[30:01] | tell her I want her to book me a massage | 告诉她我需要她帮我预约按摩 |
[30:02] | with the same physio who did wonders for Beyonce | 要预约碧昂斯在超级碗表演后 |
[30:04] | after her Super Bowl performance. | 请去在她身上妙手回春的那个理疗师 |
[30:06] | Why are you looking at me like that, Winn? | 你为什么那么看着我 温 |
[30:09] | I am fine and I remain unafraid. | 我很好 仍然无所畏惧 |
[30:13] | I, I didn’t question that, Ms. Grant. | 我没有质疑您 格兰特女士 |
[30:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:19] | Livewire. | 电女郎在此 |
[30:20] | Not, not good. | 不好了 |
[30:22] | You really should watch where you’re going, Cat. | 你走路真该小心点 凯特 |
[30:24] | Or someone’s gonna need to declaw you. | 不然会有人把你的爪子拔了 |
[30:26] | You know, you really need to get some new material, Leslie. | 你真的需要想点新素材了 莱丝丽 |
[30:29] | Okay. Well, your days of telling me or my friend what to do | 你对我和我的朋友发号施令的日子 |
[30:32] | are long over. | 早就过去了 |
[30:34] | It’s you, Siobhan. | 西沃恩 是你 |
[30:35] | I see that my ex-minions have united. | 看来我的前任小卒们联手了 |
[30:38] | Strength in numbers? | 以为人多力量大吗 |
[30:40] | You should call Norma Rae and find out how it’s really done. | 你们该看看《诺玛蕾》学习怎么组织工会 |
[30:53] | You know, your voice is just about as grating as this. | 你的声音听起来和我的尖叫一样刺耳 |
[30:56] | Siobhan. Siobhan! | 西沃恩 西沃恩 |
[30:58] | Don’t… Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[31:00] | Don’t make me hurt you, Winn. | 别逼我伤害你 温 |
[31:01] | Hey, hey. I can help you. We can find a way to fix this. | 我能帮助你 我们能找到解决方法的 |
[31:05] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[31:06] | This is who I am. | 这就是真实的我 |
[31:08] | No. It’s not! | 不 这不是 |
[31:09] | You cannot keep hurting people, Siobhan. It’s wrong. | 你不能继续伤人 西沃恩 这是错的 |
[31:12] | But it feels so right. | 但这感觉对极了 |
[31:14] | Just listen to me. Okay? You’re… | 听我说 好吗 你只是… |
[31:17] | You are confused. | 你只是很困惑 |
[31:19] | I know how upset you were | 我知道当你发现你爸的秘密时 |
[31:21] | when you found out that stuff about your dad. | 你有多难过 |
[31:23] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[31:24] | Look at me, Siobhan. You… | 看着我 西沃恩 |
[31:27] | You wanted him to be a better person. Yeah? | 你希望他能成为更好的人 不是吗 |
[31:31] | You wanted that for yourself, too. | 你也希望自己能做到这点 |
[31:33] | Okay? You do not… You do not have to cross this line. | 你不必跨过那条界线 |
[31:36] | Siobhan, please, just let me try and help you. | 西沃恩 求求你 让我试着帮助你吧 |
[31:43] | I’m good as is. | 我好得很 |
[31:52] | So back on my Earth, we fought a villain | 在我的地球 我们对抗过一个反派 |
[31:53] | who used sound waves as a weapon. He called himself Pied Piper. | 他使用声波作为武器 自称吹笛人 |
[31:56] | – That’s a cool name. – Yeah. | -名字挺酷的 -是啊 |
[31:57] | So I whipped up these bad boys. | 所以我做了这些厉害家伙 |
[31:59] | Sorry I keep saying bad boys. | 抱歉我总是说”厉害家伙” |
[32:01] | – Are they earbuds? – Yeah. | -这是耳塞吗 -对 |
[32:02] | It’ll protect us from Silver Banshee’s yelly voice. | 它会保护我们不受银女妖尖叫的伤害 |
[32:06] | James just called. | 詹姆斯刚刚打来电话 |
[32:07] | Livewire and Silver Banshee kidnapped Cat. | 电女郎和银女妖绑架了凯特 |
[32:10] | Hello, Red and Blue. | 你好啊 红蓝妹 |
[32:12] | Come to National City Park now | 现在就来纳欣诺市公园 |
[32:13] | if you don’t want Cat’s blood all over your hands | 如果你不想凯特的鲜血沾满你的双手 |
[32:16] | or all over the street. | 或者染红整条街的话 |
[32:20] | You don’t have to do this, Barry. | 你不需要这么做 巴里 |
[32:22] | This is my fight. | 这是我的战斗 |
[32:23] | One for all and all for… | 人人为我 我为… |
[32:25] | You guys have Three Musketeers here, right? | 你们这里有《三个火枪手》吧 |
[32:27] | All for one. | 我为人人 |
[32:46] | Think they’ll show? | 你觉得他们会出现吗 |
[32:48] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:50] | Don’t really care. | 也不在乎 |
[32:53] | Either way, I’m getting my jolts. | 不管怎样 我都玩得很爽 |
[32:56] | You see, Cat, I’m still 50-50 | 你看 凯特 我依然还在决定 |
[32:59] | if your heart’s actually beating, | 是否还让你的心脏跳动 |
[33:01] | but I’m gonna stop it anyway. | 不过我还是给它停了吧 |
[33:04] | No, Leslie. Please don’t do this. | 不要 莱丝丽 别这么做 |
[33:07] | Begging? | 求饶啊 |
[33:09] | I’m disappointed. | 我真失望 |
[33:11] | What are you so afraid you’re gonna miss, hmm? | 你觉得你会错过什么 |
[33:14] | Another silly award ceremony? | 另一个愚蠢的颁奖典礼吗 |
[33:16] | Where a bunch of sycophants kowtow to the false queen | 被一群马屁精奉承为假女王 |
[33:19] | and tell you how great you are? | 称赞你有多么伟大 |
[33:20] | No. | 不 |
[33:22] | No. I’m not asking for myself. | 不 我不是为我自己求饶 |
[33:23] | I’m asking for my boys. | 我是为了我的孩子们 |
[33:26] | I’m all they have. | 我是他们的一切 |
[33:31] | Please don’t take their mother away from my them. | 求你别夺走他们的母亲 |
[33:34] | Hey, Sparky! | 小火花 |
[33:36] | Shrieky, | 尖嗓子 |
[33:42] | What do you say we step away from the nice lady? | 咱们离那女人远一点如何 |
[33:45] | Settle this like women. | 像女人一样解决这事 |
[33:49] | What? There’s more of you guys here than me. | 怎么 这里女人比较多 |
[33:52] | Kill ’em both. | 把她俩都杀了 |
[34:05] | Told you it’d work. | 告诉你会有用了 |
[34:07] | What? You lose your voice? | 怎么 失声了吗 |
[34:09] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[34:10] | Watch who you yell at! | 别冲我大喊大叫的 |
[34:24] | – What took you so long? – Are you kidding? | -你怎么这么慢 -你开玩笑呢 |
[34:58] | I hate helicopters. | 我讨厌直升机 |
[35:22] | She’s hurt. | 她受伤了 |
[35:23] | She saved that helicopter. | 她救下了直升机 |
[35:24] | – She saved us! – She saved all of us! | -她救了我们 -她救了我们所有人 |
[35:34] | Leave her alone! | 离她远点 |
[35:36] | Yesterday you people were ready to string her up. | 昨天你们还想吊死她呢 |
[35:39] | Now you’re willing to die for her? | 现在你们又想为她而死了 |
[35:41] | She was willing to die for us. | 她愿意为我们而死 |
[35:45] | What do you say we thin the herd? | 咱们疏散一下人群如何 |
[35:56] | No, don’t. Please, please. | 不 不要 求你 |
[36:16] | Make sure all these people are safe. | 确保那些人安全 |
[36:23] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[36:27] | It was our turn to help you. | 轮到我们帮你了 |
[36:39] | In one of the most remarkable displays | 这是我前所未见的 |
[36:41] | of city unity I’ve ever seen, | 城市团结一心的景象 |
[36:43] | Supergirl’s willingness | 超女宁愿 |
[36:44] | to sacrifice her own life for the innocent | 牺牲自己也要拯救无辜的人们 |
[36:46] | has made her the hero of National City once again. | 让她再次成为了纳欣诺市的英雄 |
[36:51] | Hey, so what happened to Siobhan and Leslie? | 西沃恩和莱丝丽后来怎么样了 |
[36:53] | Did they, uh, did they get locked up at the DEO? | 她们 有没有被关到超查部 |
[36:55] | Nope. No. Now, thanks to Barry, | 没有 幸亏有巴里 |
[36:57] | the National City Police Department | 纳欣诺市警局 |
[36:58] | has a way to lock up metahumans. | 有了监禁超能力者的办法 |
[37:01] | And like you taught Supergirl, | 就像你教导超女的 |
[37:04] | our enemies deserve a fair trial. | 我们的敌人也要受到公正的审判 |
[37:06] | Well, I’m always good for advice. | 我对提建议一直很在行 |
[37:13] | Ms. Grant, | 格兰特女士 |
[37:13] | if it’s all right with you, our cousin, | 如果你不介意 我们的堂弟 |
[37:17] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[37:19] | Barry’s leaving town and I was gonna see him off. | 巴里要出城了 我要送他一程 |
[37:23] | Okay. Tell Mr. Allen to have a good time | 好的 告诉艾伦先生一路顺风 |
[37:25] | zipping around in his red outfit. | 好好享受穿红衣服到处跑的日子 |
[37:27] | Wait, you knew he was The Flash? | 等等 你知道他是闪电侠 |
[37:30] | Please. Barry shows up, The Flash shows up. | 拜托 巴里出现 闪电侠跟着出现 |
[37:32] | His insistence on that silly name. | 他还坚持要起那个愚蠢的名字 |
[37:34] | And he was so unfailingly charming and nice, | 而且他还那么地和善有魅力 |
[37:38] | that he had to either be a superhero or a Mormon. | 他不是个超级英雄就是摩门教徒 |
[37:40] | Ker-rah, I can spot the extraordinary | 凯拉 我想要分辨出超人类 |
[37:42] | pretending to be a nobody in my midst just like that. | 假扮的普通人 就是小菜一碟 |
[37:46] | Now, my eyebrow waxing with Arabella | 好了 我准备去艾拉贝拉 |
[37:49] | 9:00 A.M. tomorrow morning is not going to book itself. | 明早九点的眉毛上蜡可不会自己预定好 |
[37:52] | Feel how good it feels to dial. | 赶紧去动手打电话吧 |
[37:54] | I’m on it. | 我马上办 |
[37:59] | I’m gonna go help Barry. | 我去帮助巴里 |
[38:01] | Hey, tell him I hope he makes it home. | 告诉他我希望他能到家 |
[38:04] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[38:13] | You really think this is gonna work? | 你真的认为这能成功吗 |
[38:15] | Well, watching Livewire and Banshee work together | 看到电女郎和女妖一起合作 |
[38:18] | reminded me of something that we tried on my Earth once. | 让我想起了之前在我地球上试过的一些东西 |
[38:22] | You and I join forces. | 你和我合力 |
[38:24] | Literally. | 字面意义上的 |
[38:26] | We combine your speed with my speed. | 我们结合你的速度与我的速度 |
[38:29] | If you throw me forward at your fastest, then | 如果你能以你最快的速度投掷我 那么 |
[38:33] | I might just break the dimensional barrier | 我也许就可以突破次元的壁垒 |
[38:35] | and get back home. | 然后回家 |
[38:37] | What? What do you mean? | 怎么 你是什么意思 |
[38:38] | Like a race? | 要来场赛跑 |
[38:41] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 我想可以 |
[38:44] | Think you can keep up, Girl of Steel? | 你觉得可以跟上我吗 钢铁之女 |
[38:47] | Just you watch, Scarlet Speedster. | 你等着瞧吧 红色极速者 |
[38:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:53] | I’m gonna miss you, Barry Allen. | 我会想念你的 巴里·艾伦 |
[38:56] | I’m really gonna miss you too, Kara Danvers. | 我也会想念你的 卡拉·丹弗斯 |
[38:59] | Or Kara Zor-El. | 或是卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[39:01] | Which is your alien name. Because you’re an alien | 这是你的外星名字 因为你是外星人 |
[39:03] | which I think is very cool. | 我觉得非常酷 |
[39:08] | I think James Olsen thinks so, too. | 我觉得詹姆斯·奥尔森也这么想 |
[39:10] | What makes you say that? | 你这话从哪来的 |
[39:12] | You remember before when I told you to take things slow? | 你记得之前我告诉你要慢下来吗 |
[39:16] | That’s good advice for a superhero, | 这建议对超级英雄来说很有用 |
[39:18] | lousy advice for two people who really like each other. | 对两个都喜欢对方的人来说可不太好 |
[39:22] | Maybe it’s time to speed things up. | 也许是时候加快速度了 |
[39:26] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:31] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:37] | Let’s do this. | 咱们开始吧 |
[39:43] | On your marks… | 各就各位 |
[39:44] | Get set. | 预备 |
[39:46] | Go! | 跑 |
[40:00] | Goodbye, Barry. | 再见 巴里 |
[40:15] | Hey, come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:21] | So, did, uh, | 所以 那个 |
[40:22] | did Barry make it home? | 巴里回家了吗 |
[40:23] | Yes, I think. I hope so. | 回了 我想 我希望是 |
[40:28] | – So I think… – So, I… | -所以我想… -所以我… |
[40:31] | I… You know what, sorry, you go first. | 我 这样吧 你先来 |
[40:36] | I just wanted to talk to you about infinite Earths. | 我只是想和你谈谈”无限地球”的事情 |
[40:39] | Infinite Earths? | “无限地球” |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:45] | – Barry was saying… – Barry was saying? | -巴里说了 -巴里说的 |
[40:48] | Yeah, Barry was explaining to us that | 是啊 巴里跟我们解释过说 |
[40:51] | there’s an infinite number of Earths | 不同宇宙里存在着无数个地球 |
[40:52] | and they all vibrate at different speeds | 它们都在以不同的频率震动着 |
[40:55] | so they can occupy the same space, | 所以它们可以占据着空间的同一位置 |
[40:57] | but never actually come into contact with each other. | 但从来不会与其他地球接触 |
[41:00] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[41:02] | if two of these infinite Earths | 如果有两个无限地球 |
[41:05] | can manage to find a way | 可以找出一个办法 |
[41:07] | to vibrate at the exact same speed, | 在同一个频率上震动 |
[41:12] | maybe… | 也许 |
[41:15] | Maybe there’s a chance they could be together. | 也许就有机会可以将它们融合在一起 |
[41:20] | Kara… What are you trying to say? | 卡拉 你想说什么 |
[41:24] | No more saying. I’m so much better at doing. | 不说了 我还比较擅长做 |
[41:46] | Was that good? | 感觉好吗 |
[41:52] | Was it not good? | 不好吗 |
[41:59] | Too good? I don’t… | 太好了 我不… |
[42:02] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[42:07] | James, are you okay? | 詹姆斯 你没事吧 |
[42:17] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[42:32] | General, Myriad has been activated. | 将军 大清洗已经被启动 |
[42:38] | For you, Astra. | 以你之名 阿斯特拉 |
[42:40] | First National City, | 先是纳欣诺市 |
[42:43] | and then the Earth itself will belong to us. | 然后地球也会属于我们 |