时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:11] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:41] | Mother? Father? | 母后 父王 |
[00:43] | We finally found you. | 我们终于找到你了 |
[00:45] | Return with us to Daxam. | 和我们一起回达克萨姆星吧 |
[00:47] | That Kryptonian girl has poisoned you. | 那个氪星女孩毒害了你的思想 |
[00:49] | I’m done being your prince. | 我不会再做你们的王子了 |
[00:51] | You should leave this planet and never return. | 你该离开这个星球永远不要回来 |
[00:54] | I deserve better than being lied to. | 比起被人欺骗 我值得被更好地对待 |
[00:56] | You do. | 没错 |
[00:57] | You’re right, okay? I’m a liar. | 你说得对 我是个骗子 |
[00:58] | I can’t do this. No, it’s over. | 我做不到 一切都结束了 |
[01:02] | Stay with me. I’m going to get you out. | 保持清醒 我会带你出去 |
[01:05] | I’m so sorry I lied to you. | 很抱歉我对你撒了谎 |
[01:07] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[01:14] | What smells so… Oh, is that hash browns! | 什么味道 那是薯饼吗 |
[01:17] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[01:19] | I’m trying to make you breakfast in bed. | 我想做好早餐送到床上的 |
[01:21] | I’m going for full romance, here. And you have ruined it. | 我试着做完美情人 而你把气氛都毁了 |
[01:23] | Okay, that’s very sweet. | 好吧 这很贴心 |
[01:24] | But there is no way you’re getting in the way of me and bacon! | 但没什么能阻挡我奔向培根的脚步 |
[01:28] | And biscuits! | 还有饼干 |
[01:30] | And, oh, is that a poached egg? | 那是荷包蛋吗 |
[01:31] | – Yeah. – When did you learn how to poach? | -没错 -你什么时候学会做荷包蛋的 |
[01:33] | Oh, I found the instructions. | 我找到了菜谱 |
[01:34] | Turns out books have a lot more useful information than YouTube. | 书本里的信息比油管更有用 |
[01:38] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[01:39] | You have changed. | 你变了 |
[01:40] | – Oh yeah? – Yes, I’m impressed. | -是吗 -令人刮目相看 |
[01:43] | Well, I figured since you were good enough to take me back, | 我想既然你那么好 愿意和我复合 |
[01:45] | that I should be good enough | 我也应该变得足够好 |
[01:46] | to fill every moment of your life with joy. | 每时每刻给你带来欢乐 |
[01:50] | And… Oh, and coffee. ‘Cause that’s ready. | 还有咖啡 已经煮好了 |
[01:52] | Well, there’s one good thing about not having to work at CatCo. | 不用去凯特科上班还有一个好处 |
[01:56] | – What’s that? – There’s more time with you. | -什么好处 -有更多时间和你在一起 |
[02:00] | Any word from your parents? | 你父母有消息吗 |
[02:01] | No. They’re just up there, hovering around in orbit. | 没有 他们在天上 在轨道上晃悠 |
[02:05] | Is that what they mean by helicopter parenting? | 他们说的直升机式父母就这个意思吗 |
[02:07] | Breaking news coming from Midtown Park… | 来自中心公园的突发新闻 |
[02:09] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[02:09] | …as a violent alien wages an all-out attack | 一名狂暴外星人在猛烈攻击 |
[02:12] | against innocent civilians. | 无辜市民 |
[02:14] | Laser eye patch. That’s new. | 镭射眼罩 挺新鲜 |
[02:16] | Well, duty calls… | 工作来了 |
[02:18] | Do you want me to come with you? We can get him together. | 想让我和你一起吗 我们能合作打倒他 |
[02:20] | – Sure. – Yeah? | -行啊 -是吧 |
[02:21] | I’ll just get changed… | 我去换身衣服 |
[02:23] | Oh, shoot, my stuff is at the DEO. | 糟糕 我的行头都在超查部 |
[02:27] | – You are so fast. – I got this one. | -你动作太快了 -这个我能搞定 |
[02:32] | I’ll get a jump start on that laundry! | 我会先把衣服都洗了 |
[03:08] | J’onn? I’m going to need an alien clean up on aisle three. | 荣恩 第三过道有个外星人需要清理 |
[03:17] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[03:18] | I saw Supergirl had a hostile alien to deal with this morning. | 我看到超女今早处理了个作乱的外星人 |
[03:21] | Yes. It seems to be another one-off incident. | 没错 看起来只是偶然事件 |
[03:24] | It’s under control. | 一切都在控制中 |
[03:25] | – Is that why you called? – No, actually. | -您来电话是为了这事吗 -其实不是 |
[03:27] | I called to get an update on the Daxamite ship. | 我需要了解达克萨姆星飞船事件的进展 |
[03:31] | At the moment it seems to be in low orbit. | 目前它在低轨道上运行 |
[03:35] | No communication or signs of activity for days. | 几天都没有任何通讯和活动迹象 |
[03:38] | But according to Mon-El, the Daxamite we’ve been working with, | 但据蒙·艾尔所说 这些达克萨姆星人 |
[03:41] | they could be dangerous. | 可能会比较危险 |
[03:42] | I was afraid of that. | 这正是我担心的 |
[03:45] | How would you like to proceed? | 您希望如何继续 |
[03:46] | I’m concerned that if we make any moves, | 我担心如果我们有什么动作 |
[03:49] | we could end up in a major intergalactic conflict. | 就会陷入一场严重的星际冲突 |
[03:52] | I don’t disagree. | 我同意 |
[03:53] | Director, I know Supergirl was involved in brief combat with the ship. | 局长 我知道超女和飞船有过短暂交手 |
[03:58] | I have to ask you to refrain from engaging again. | 我得要求你们克制和他们再起冲突 |
[04:01] | With all due respect, Madam President, | 恕我直言 总统女士 |
[04:05] | if they present a threat, we must… | 如果他们是威胁 我们就得 |
[04:06] | We must be smart about it. | 我们得做出明智之举 |
[04:08] | And my office will gather more intel. | 总统办公室会收集更多情报 |
[04:10] | Until then, err on the side of caution. | 在那之前 谨慎行事 |
[04:13] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[04:14] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[04:20] | So was yoga as awful as you thought it would be? | 那么瑜伽有你想的那么糟糕吗 |
[04:22] | Yes. | 很糟糕 |
[04:25] | You’re in a league of your own, Danvers. | 只有你这么想 丹弗斯 |
[04:28] | Ugh… Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[04:30] | We’re that couple. | 我们成了那种情侣 |
[04:31] | With the yoga mats and the flirtatious bickering. | 一起背着瑜伽垫 打情骂俏 |
[04:33] | I know. It’s perfect… Emily? | 是啊 好完美 艾米丽 |
[04:36] | Maggie. | 玛吉 |
[04:37] | How are… Are you back in town? | 你回来了 |
[04:40] | Yeah. Just for the week. I’m staying at the Baldwin. | 嗯 这周回来办点事 我住在鲍德温 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[04:47] | Hi. I’m Alex. | 你好 我是艾丽克斯 |
[04:48] | Oh, I’m sorry. This is my girlfriend, Alex. | 抱歉 这是我女友 艾丽克斯 |
[04:50] | I’m Emily. Nice to meet you. | 我是艾米丽 幸会 |
[04:52] | – We used to date. – Ah, okay. | -我们交往过 -这样啊 |
[04:57] | – It’s been… – A lot of years. | -已经过去… -好多年了 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:02] | We should catch up sometime. | 我们该找时间叙叙旧 |
[05:03] | Sure. That would be good. | 好啊 没问题 |
[05:05] | Sometime. | 找个时间 |
[05:07] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[05:09] | And let you guys get up to whatever you’ve got going on. | 你们俩继续吧 |
[05:12] | But it was really good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:13] | You too. | 我也是 |
[05:15] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you, yeah. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[05:18] | What about tonight? | 今晚怎么样 |
[05:20] | What? | 什么 |
[05:21] | Well, she wants to catch up. We don’t have any plans. | 她想叙叙旧 我们今晚正好没事做 |
[05:23] | No. I can’t. Come on. It’s cold. | 不行 走吧 好冷 |
[05:24] | Do you see how cool I’m being about this? | 你看出来我对此有多大度了吗 |
[05:28] | I mean, come on. | 来嘛 |
[05:30] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[05:32] | Do you want to have dinner with us tonight? | 你今晚愿意跟我们一起吃饭吗 |
[05:36] | Uh, yeah. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[05:39] | I have the same e-mail, just let me know where. | 我的电邮没换 把地点发给我就行 |
[05:42] | – We will. – Okay. | -我们会的 -好 |
[05:45] | See, that wasn’t so bad. | 瞧 也没多尴尬呀 |
[05:48] | Remember that alien you fought this morning? | 记得你今早对抗的那个外星人吗 |
[05:50] | The one with the laser-shooting eye patch? Yeah. Rings a bell. | 戴着镭射眼罩的那个吗 记得 |
[05:53] | He wasn’t just any rogue alien. | 他不是随便一个外星逃犯 |
[05:55] | He’s from a race of alien bounty hunters called Amalaks. | 他来自外星赏金猎人种族 阿玛拉克族 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry. Did you say bounty hunter? | 抱歉 你刚才是说赏金猎人吗 |
[06:01] | Yep. When the DEO was intaking your new monocular best friend, | 对 超查部在逮捕你的独眼龙新朋友时 |
[06:05] | they found this. | 他们发现了这个 |
[06:09] | Hey, that’s me. | 那是我诶 |
[06:10] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:11] | It’s an interplanetary messaging device. | 这是一款行星间通讯设备 |
[06:13] | It accesses some kind of alien darknet | 它能连接某种黑暗网络 |
[06:15] | for all your shady space needs. | 满足你各种隐蔽的太空通讯需求 |
[06:18] | Is there a message? | 这里面有讯息吗 |
[06:20] | Name. Supergirl. | 姓名 超女 |
[06:21] | The last daughter of Krypton. | 氪星最后的女儿 |
[06:23] | Location. National City, USA, Planet Earth. | 位置 行星地球 美国 纳欣诺市 |
[06:26] | Three hundred quartz crowns upon proof of death. | 三百石英克朗取她项上人头 |
[06:30] | Someone put a bounty on your head. | 有人悬赏刺杀你 |
[06:37] | How much is three hundred quartz crowns? | 三百石英克朗是多少钱 |
[06:38] | A lot. Like enough to buy a planet. | 一大笔 足以买下一颗行星 |
[06:40] | Oh. Like, we’re talking like, a planet in a good neighborhood? | 你指的是那种黄金地段的行星 |
[06:43] | – Or like, a hipster, up-and-coming kind of vibe? – Exactly. | -还是潮人混迹的新兴行星 -是的 |
[06:46] | For that kind of bounty, every low-life killer in the universe | 面对这么高额的赏金 全宇宙手头紧的杀手 |
[06:48] | will be headed this way to take their shot. | 都会前来一试身手 |
[06:50] | Oh, that’s fine. I’ll just take them out. One by one. | 没关系 我会把他们逐个击破 |
[06:53] | No, no, no. Wait. Okay. | 不行 等等 |
[06:54] | Not that I doubt you, okay? | 不是我怀疑你的能力 |
[06:55] | But a series of battles with interstellar bounty hunters | 但是跟星际赏金猎人大打出手 |
[06:58] | doesn’t seem like a good way to ensure public safety. | 似乎会威胁到公共安全吧 |
[07:01] | Alex is right. | 艾丽克斯说得对 |
[07:02] | I want you staying out of sight | 你最好先避避风头 |
[07:03] | until we can figure out who is behind this. | 等我们查出悬赏者的身份再说 |
[07:04] | Wait a second. You want me to hide? | 等等 你想让我躲起来 |
[07:07] | Sometimes hiding is a strategic necessity. | 有时候 躲避是一种战略需要 |
[07:09] | And since you asked, | 既然你问了 |
[07:10] | I too think that you should hide. | 我也觉得你应该躲起来 |
[07:13] | ‘Cause I just lost you. Don’t really feel like losing you again. | 因为我刚刚失去过你 我可不想重蹈覆辙 |
[07:17] | ‘Cause that would not be… Palatable. | 那样会不太…可口 |
[07:19] | Hey, that’s a very culinary way to put it. | 你用了烹饪词汇 |
[07:21] | I cook now. | 我在学做饭 |
[07:22] | I’m not going to hide. I’m the Girl of Steel. | 我不要躲起来 本人可是钢铁女侠 |
[07:26] | I don’t bend. I don’t break. I don’t stand down for anyone. | 我坚不可摧 我不会为了任何人做缩头乌龟 |
[07:28] | I know none of us can stop you if you choose to go out there, | 我知道要是你决定挺身而出 我们谁都拦不住 |
[07:31] | but please, as the people who care about you, | 但是拜托 我们关心你的安危 |
[07:34] | give us a day to try and get ahead of this thing. | 请给我们一天时间来查清此事 |
[07:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:40] | Okay. I’ll lay low for 24 hours. | 行 我就藏个24小时 |
[07:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:43] | Agent Schott, | 肖特特工 |
[07:45] | see if you can find a way to locate some more of those things. | 看看你能否想办法找到更多类似的设备 |
[07:47] | Maybe we can stop those bounty hunters before they strike. | 或许我们可以在赏金猎人袭击前阻止他们 |
[07:50] | Agent Danvers, run a database search | 丹弗斯特工 搜索数据库 |
[07:52] | for other species who might be using this network. | 看是否有其他物种使用这个网络 |
[07:54] | Absolutely. Well, I had plans but I will cancel. | 没问题 我本来有约 但我可以取消 |
[07:57] | No. No. Don’t cancel your plans just to search databases. | 不 别为了搜索数据库就取消约会啊 |
[08:00] | That’s ridiculous. | 那样太荒唐了 |
[08:01] | Uh, these databases won’t search themselves. | 数据库可不会自行搜索 |
[08:03] | Actually they will, I just got to write a program for it. | 其实可以 我只要写个程序就行 |
[08:07] | And I just signed up for more work, didn’t I? Okay. | 我又给自己揽活了哈 好吧 |
[08:12] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走 |
[08:14] | – Mon-El? – Yeah. | -蒙·艾尔 -在 |
[08:16] | Keep an eye on her. | 看好她 |
[08:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:20] | There’s just something I have to do first. | 有件事我要先去办一下 |
[08:28] | So this is how they entertain royalty on this planet. | 在这个星球上他们就是这么取悦王室的 |
[08:32] | Mother, Father. | 母后 父王 |
[08:34] | We were glad when we received your message. | 我们收到你的信息很高兴 |
[08:37] | Hey, Mon-El, can I grab a pint? | 蒙·艾尔 给我来一品脱啤酒 |
[08:40] | I’m not working. You can check with Rhonda though. | 我现在不上班 你可以找朗达点单 |
[08:43] | You work here? As a servant? | 你在这里工作 当服务生 |
[08:47] | I’m a mixologist. | 我是个调酒师 |
[08:48] | It is an artistic profession | 这是一份艺术性工作 |
[08:51] | in the medium of preparing alcoholic beverages. | 职责是为顾客调制酒精饮料 |
[08:54] | And it is very honorable. | 这份工作很光荣 |
[08:57] | I don’t believe anyone in this hovel does anything important. | 我觉得这个小破屋里根本没有干正经事的人 |
[09:03] | That’s lovely. | 真好 |
[09:06] | Look, so, I don’t wanna believe it, | 听着 我不愿意去相信 |
[09:09] | but I know it was you. | 但我知道是你们干的 |
[09:13] | You know what was us? | 什么是我们干的 |
[09:14] | You placed the bounty on Kara’s life. | 你们悬赏刺杀卡拉 |
[09:17] | Did you really think that if you had her killed | 你们真以为把她杀了之后 |
[09:19] | that I was just going to change my mind and come back with you? | 我就会回心转意 跟你们回家吗 |
[09:22] | You’ve become quite imaginative in your time here. | 你在地球上怎么变得这么富有想象力了 |
[09:25] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[09:26] | Who else wants her dead and has 300 quartz crowns? | 还有谁想要她死 而且能拿出三百石英克朗 |
[09:29] | Does she seem like a person who has any shortage of enemies? | 难道她树敌还少吗 |
[09:33] | I can assure you we have nothing to do with this. | 我向你保证 我们与此事无关 |
[09:35] | Okay, so, if it’s not you, why are you still on Earth? | 既然不是你们 那你们为什么还留在地球 |
[09:37] | Because we’re hoping you’ll come to your senses. | 因为我们希望你能醒悟 |
[09:39] | Do you know how long we’ve been searching for you? | 你知道我们找了你多久吗 |
[09:42] | Years. Spent praying to the gods | 好多年 我们向诸神祈祷 |
[09:44] | for the faintest hint of your survival. | 给我们一丝丝你还活着的线索 |
[09:47] | We thought we were lost. | 我们以为没希望了 |
[09:48] | That we would be the last generation of Daxamites. | 我们会是最后一代达克萨姆人 |
[09:50] | But for your mother’s strength, | 要不是因为你母亲够坚强 |
[09:53] | despair would have overwhelmed us. | 我们原本会被绝望吞噬 |
[09:58] | When you were a child, | 在你小时候 |
[10:01] | you used to grab my leg with both arms | 每次我要离开房间的时候 |
[10:05] | every time I tried to leave the room. | 你都会用双臂抱住我的腿 |
[10:08] | I would have to peel you off of me | 你就像一块细长的小磁铁似的 |
[10:10] | like some gangly little magnet. | 我不得不把你的胳膊掰开 |
[10:14] | And it broke my heart. | 这令我伤心不已 |
[10:18] | Until we heard your beacon, | 在我们收到你的信标之前 |
[10:21] | I thought we’d lost you forever. | 我以为我们永远失去你了 |
[10:24] | And now… | 而现在 |
[10:26] | I would rather die than leave Earth without you. | 我宁死也不会把你一个人留在地球上 |
[10:30] | You have to trust that all we want is for you to come home. | 你要相信 我们只是希望你能回家 |
[10:36] | We wish no harm on your friend. | 我们不想伤害你朋友 |
[10:39] | Remember, we’re your parents. | 记住 我们是你的父母 |
[10:43] | When you call, we come. | 你有求 我们必应 |
[10:48] | Even to places that disagree with us. | 哪怕是在不适宜我们的地球上 |
[10:57] | Maybe she’s having trouble parking. | 也许她找不到停车位 |
[10:59] | She hates parking, she always valets. | 她讨厌停车 总是找服务员帮她停 |
[11:03] | Do you want to try texting her? | 要不你发短信给她问问 |
[11:04] | It’s been 45 minutes. | 她已经迟到四十五分钟了 |
[11:07] | I’m sure there’s a good reason she’s not here. | 她不来肯定是有原因的 |
[11:09] | It’s okay, Alex. | 没关系 艾丽克斯 |
[11:10] | No, it’s… | 不 这… |
[11:11] | Look, I feel bad. | 我感觉对不住你 |
[11:13] | I can see it was an awkward thing that I pushed you into and now… | 我知道我逼你约她出来这事很尴尬 |
[11:15] | No. It was thoughtful of you to try to get me closure. | 不 你想让我做个了结 这很贴心 |
[11:18] | Emily’s just… | 艾米丽她… |
[11:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:21] | Well, when we broke up, | 我们分手的时候 |
[11:22] | she said some things that cut me pretty deep. | 她说了伤我很深的话 |
[11:25] | And we were together for five years, | 我们在一起五年 |
[11:27] | it was the longest relationship I’ve ever had. | 那是我谈过最久的一场恋爱 |
[11:29] | So, when she said that I didn’t deserve to be happy, | 所以当她说我不配得到幸福的时候 |
[11:32] | I figured she really knew me. And maybe she was right. | 我觉得她很了解我 也许她说得对 |
[11:35] | No, it wasn’t, and that was a terrible thing to say. | 不 她说得不对 而且这话太伤人了 |
[11:39] | It doesn’t matter anymore, it was a long time ago. | 现在已经无所谓了 毕竟都过去好久了 |
[11:41] | It does matter. | 有所谓 |
[11:42] | Can we just get out of here? | 咱们走吧 |
[11:43] | Of course. | 好 |
[11:45] | Check, please. | 买单 |
[11:52] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[11:53] | What, the game? | 什么 玩游戏吗 |
[11:55] | No! I love this game. I hate… | 不 我喜欢这款游戏 我是讨厌… |
[11:57] | I hate being stuck inside. | 我讨厌被困在屋里 |
[12:00] | Look, look. I could be there and back so fast. | 看 看 我可以去去就回的 |
[12:03] | No, no! | 不行 |
[12:04] | J’onn said you can’t go anywhere as Supergirl. | 荣恩说了你不能以超女的身份去任何地方 |
[12:06] | Should have never let you watch the news. | 就不该让你看新闻 |
[12:07] | I will be back before I miss my turn. | 在轮到我之前 我就能回来 |
[12:09] | – No. – National City needs Supergirl. | -不行 -纳市需要超女 |
[12:12] | Mon-El, I’m very happy you’re here. | 蒙·艾尔 你来得正是时候 |
[12:13] | And not just because you have super strength. | 不仅是因为你有金刚不坏之躯 |
[12:15] | Now maybe you can stand in the way of her and her super suit. | 现在你或许可以拦着她变身超女 |
[12:18] | – Yeah. – Where were you? | -嗯 -你去哪儿了 |
[12:20] | I was just questioning some suspects. | 我去审问疑犯去了 |
[12:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:24] | My parents. | 我父母 |
[12:33] | So you think your parents ordered the bounty on me? | 所以你觉得是你父母在悬赏杀我 |
[12:36] | Well, they say they didn’t, but I’m not so sure. | 他们说没有 但我不太信 |
[12:39] | They should meet my dad. I bet they’d become fast friends. | 他们该认识一下我爸 他们三个人肯定臭味相投 |
[12:42] | Yeah, from what you’ve said about it, I’m sure that’s true. | 从你的话听来 我相信是这样的 |
[12:47] | – Oh, shoot. – I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened. | -糟糕 -抱歉 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[12:54] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:03] | I can’t move. | 我动不了了 |
[13:05] | No. Seriously. I… | 不 说真的 我… |
[13:11] | I… | 我… |
[13:15] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[13:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:26] | I don’t know, it’s not me! | 我不知道 非我本意 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:33] | I’m not in control of my body. | 我控制不了我的身体 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[13:39] | I had that coming. | 我料到了 |
[13:40] | Looks like someone’s controlling him. | 好像是有人控制了他 |
[13:43] | It’s working. | 有反应了 |
[13:44] | What’s working? | 什么有反应了 |
[13:45] | Okay, so, I reconfigured this thing to go off | 我重新修改了程序 一旦附近出现 |
[13:47] | if there’s another messaging device nearby. | 其他信号器 它就会报警 |
[13:48] | Which means there is a bounty hunter and he is close. | 也就是说还有一位赏金猎人 而且离我们很近 |
[13:56] | Can you control it? | 你能控制吗 |
[13:57] | No! | 不能 |
[13:59] | I just feel pins and needles all over. | 我只是感觉浑身发麻 |
[14:01] | – Okay… – It’s no good! | -好吧… -情况不妙 |
[14:04] | You have to run. | 你得跑 |
[14:05] | I’m much too dangerous. | 我现在太危险了 |
[14:09] | Just focus and try to fight it. | 集中精力抵抗吧 |
[14:11] | I can’t! | 抵抗不了 |
[14:16] | Oh, no. I’m so sorry. | 不好 对不起 |
[14:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:34] | I don’t think I can fight it. | 我觉得我撑不住了 |
[14:35] | Wait… | 等一下… |
[14:40] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[14:42] | Or the sidewalk gets a new paint job. | 不然人行道就得重新粉刷了 |
[14:56] | Ow. Hey, it’s me. It’s me! | 等一下 是我 是我啊 |
[14:57] | Oh, oh! I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 天哪 对不起 真对不起 |
[15:01] | So, Creepy McGee here got inside Mon-El’s brain | 这位秃头怪物控制了蒙·艾尔的大脑 |
[15:04] | and thought he could use him to kill Supergirl. | 以为可以利用他来杀死超女 |
[15:06] | Rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[15:07] | Who put the bounty out on me? | 是谁悬赏杀我 |
[15:10] | He knows. You can tell he knows. | 他知道 能看出来他知道 |
[15:13] | I’m the most powerful telepath in the Alcorian system. | 我是阿尔克里星系最强大的心灵感应者 |
[15:18] | I know more than you can imagine. | 我知道的比你想的更多 |
[15:20] | Oh, yeah, except for the difference between a gun and a stapler. | 对 可你分不清枪和订书机 |
[15:23] | You’ll never get me to talk. | 我不会松口的 |
[15:26] | You humans are too moral to do what’s necessary | 你们人类心太软 绝对做不到 |
[15:30] | to penetrate my mind. | 不择手段逼我开口 |
[15:31] | – Winn, get me a wrench. – Oh yeah. | -温 给我拿个扳手 -没问题 |
[15:33] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[15:36] | Stand down. | 不要妄动 |
[15:45] | Come at me, bro. | 放马过来 兄弟 |
[16:11] | It was the Daxamites! | 是达克萨姆星人 |
[16:16] | Queen Rhea placed the bounty… | 瑞亚王后悬的赏… |
[16:21] | You know, for a second there, I actually almost believed them. | 其实刚才 我差点就信了他们 |
[16:24] | I mean, you’re not safe. | 你现在不安全 |
[16:25] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们一起解决这件事 |
[16:26] | I mean, how? I know them. | 怎么解决 我很了解他们 |
[16:27] | In their minds, they honestly believe | 在他们的脑海里 是真的认为 |
[16:30] | that if they get rid of you, then I’m just going to go back home. | 如果解决掉你 我就会乖乖回家 |
[16:32] | We need to retaliate. | 我们得报复 |
[16:33] | I mean, if we strike back, | 如果我们反击 |
[16:34] | we could force them to pull the bounty and leave Earth. | 也许可以逼他们撤掉赏金 离开地球 |
[16:37] | Uh, listen, I like revenge just as much as the next geek | 听我说 虽然我也很喜欢复仇 |
[16:40] | but need I remind you that they have an impenetrable warship? | 但我得提醒你们 他们有一艘牢不可破的战舰 |
[16:43] | Well, Winn, you can find a way in. | 温 你肯定有办法破解 |
[16:45] | No, he can’t. | 不行 |
[16:46] | I mean, I might be able to. | 我也许可以的 |
[16:48] | We can’t take any action against the Daxamite ship whatsoever. | 我们不能对达克萨姆星战舰发动攻击 |
[16:51] | – I have orders from President Marsdin. – What? | -我接到了马斯丁总统的命令 -什么 |
[16:53] | Attacking them could spark an intergalactic war. | 攻击他们可能会引发星际战争 |
[16:56] | They attacked us. | 是他们先攻击了我们 |
[16:57] | I’ll brief the President and wait for her instructions. | 我会告知总统 等待她的指示 |
[16:59] | Until then, our only mission is to keep Supergirl safe. | 在此之前 我们唯一的任务是保护超女 |
[17:12] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[17:13] | Alex, right? | 你是艾丽克斯吧 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:15] | I wanted to come see you. | 我想来见你 |
[17:17] | I wanted to talk to you. Just to see if… | 我想跟你聊聊 因为… |
[17:21] | Look, if this is about dinner… | 如果是那天晚餐的事… |
[17:22] | Why didn’t you show up? | 你为什么没来 |
[17:25] | I should have, but… | 我应该去的 可是… |
[17:29] | The whole situation, | 当时的情形 |
[17:30] | it just brought up too many painful memories. | 勾起了太多痛苦的回忆 |
[17:32] | What about Maggie? | 那玛吉呢 |
[17:33] | And all the things you said to her back then… | 你当时对她说的那些话… |
[17:35] | That wasn’t painful? | 难道就不痛苦吗 |
[17:36] | Anything I said to her, she had coming. | 我所说的话 都是她自找的 |
[17:38] | She dedicated five years | 她把五年的生命 |
[17:40] | of her life to you and you bailed on her. | 献给了你 你却抛下了她 |
[17:42] | I bailed on her? | 我抛下了她吗 |
[17:45] | Seriously? That’s what she told you? She cheated on me. | 她是这么跟你说的吗 是她背着我出轨 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry, I… I didn’t know. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[17:53] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我不该多说的 |
[17:56] | But the truth is I just… | 但说实话 我只想… |
[18:00] | Really want to forget about it. | 我只想忘记这一切 |
[18:06] | Sorry, I’m… | 抱歉 我… |
[18:08] | I’m going to go. | 我走了 |
[18:15] | Hey, so I’ve been thinking about a solution to our problem. | 我一直在想怎么解决我们的问题 |
[18:18] | – Yeah. Me too. – Yeah? | -我也是 -真的吗 |
[18:19] | There’s only one thing we can do. | 我们只有一个选择 |
[18:21] | – Talk to your mother. – Run for our lives. | -跟你母后谈谈 -我们私奔吧 |
[18:22] | – Wait, what? – What? | -你说什么 -什么 |
[18:26] | So there’s this planet that | 在我小时候 |
[18:27] | a Durlan emissary told me about when I was a kid. | 杜兰族使者告诉我有这么一个星球 |
[18:28] | It’s got water, and a yellow sun, | 上面有水 黄色太阳 |
[18:31] | it’s got everything we need to survive. | 还有我们生存下去需要的一切 |
[18:32] | My parents wouldn’t find us there. | 我父母找不到那里去 |
[18:34] | We’d be together, we’d be safe. | 我们在一起就会安全 |
[18:37] | I think of this because I’m reading this play right now, | 我想到这个 是因为我正在读一部戏剧 |
[18:39] | Romeo and Juliet? | 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[18:41] | Yeah, I’ve heard of it. | 是 我听说过 |
[18:43] | Right and there’s this moment at the end where I am right now, | 我现在读到了结局的一个片段 |
[18:46] | where they’re about to run away together and to live happily ever after. | 他们准备一起私奔 幸福地生活下去 |
[18:51] | And I can’t help but think that that could be us. You know? | 我不禁想我们也可以那样 你知道吗 |
[18:54] | Yeah, but Juliet and Romeo both die at the end. | 没错 但朱丽叶与罗密欧最后都死了 |
[18:59] | I did not see that coming. | 那我可没想到 |
[19:02] | And no. | 而且不行 |
[19:04] | We’re not going to your secret planet. | 我们不会去你说的秘密星球 |
[19:06] | I’m Supergirl, I don’t run from anything. | 我是超女 我不会逃避任何事 |
[19:08] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:09] | It’s one of the more annoying things about you. | 这是我更烦你的事情之一 |
[19:12] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:15] | I mean, you… You don’t know my parents. They won’t stop. | 你不了解我父母 他们不会善罢甘休 |
[19:18] | They want you dead and they want me to come home. | 他们想让你死 然后让我回家 |
[19:20] | And they’re… | 他们 |
[19:21] | They get what they want. | 他们总能达成目的 |
[19:22] | That’s why we have to talk to your mother. | 所以我得和你母亲谈谈 |
[19:24] | But J’onn just said we can’t engage with them. | 但荣恩刚说了我们不能接触他们 |
[19:26] | No. He did not say that. He said we can’t attack them. | 他没那么说 他说的是我们不能攻击他们 |
[19:30] | We can still talk to her. | 我们还是能和她说话 |
[19:33] | Then you can get her to realize | 然后你就能让她明白 |
[19:34] | all she really wants is for you to be happy. | 她只想让你幸福 |
[19:36] | And then she’ll realize that Earth is the best place for you. | 她就能明白你最适合待在地球 |
[19:40] | Your mother can change. | 你母亲能改变 |
[19:42] | You just have to talk to her. | 只是得跟她谈谈 |
[19:43] | People don’t really change. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[19:45] | Sure they do. | 本性能移 |
[19:47] | You did. | 你就做到了 |
[19:49] | You’ve become someone incredible and unselfish. | 你成为了优秀无私的人 |
[19:54] | Just give her a chance. | 给她一个机会就好 |
[19:56] | You really think I’m incredible? | 你真觉得我优秀吗 |
[19:58] | No. I just said that to get you to listen to me. | 不 我这么说只是为了让你听我的话 |
[20:05] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:07] | Okay, well, I’ll contact the ship. | 行 我去联系飞船 |
[20:11] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[20:25] | Krypton on Earth? | 地球上的氪星 |
[20:27] | And I thought the location of our last meeting was vile. | 我以为我们上次见面的地方就够脏乱了 |
[20:32] | Uh, this place is sacred to me and my cousin. | 这个地方对我和我堂弟来说很神圣 |
[20:35] | I thought it was the only place on Earth | 我想这是地球上唯一 |
[20:37] | worthy enough to entertain you, Your Majesty. | 足以值得你赏脸的地方 陛下 |
[20:39] | The Kryptonians were never very good at entertaining. | 氪星人从不善于让人赏脸 |
[20:43] | Look. We know it was you. | 我们知道是你们 |
[20:46] | One of your bounty hunters gave you up. | 其中一个赏金猎人供出了你们 |
[20:50] | Look, Mother, I know that you love me, okay? | 母后 我知道你爱我 好吗 |
[20:53] | And I know that you think you want what’s best for me. | 我知道你以为那么做是为我好 |
[20:55] | But can’t you see that | 但难道你不明白 |
[20:57] | being here on Earth with Kara makes me happy? | 我和卡拉一起在地球上才让我幸福 |
[21:00] | Call off your bounty. | 撤回你的赏金 |
[21:02] | And maybe you and I can still have a relationship. | 也许你和我还能维持母子关系 |
[21:05] | I am your mother. | 我是你母亲 |
[21:07] | You do not dictate the terms of our relationship. | 你无法决定我们的关系 |
[21:12] | Your son has found a home here. | 你儿子在这里找到了家 |
[21:14] | Friends, a life… He’s happy. | 朋友 还有生活 他很幸福 |
[21:17] | Don’t take that away from him. | 不要夺走他的幸福 |
[21:19] | I know our worlds have had their differences. | 我知道我们的世界原本就有不同 |
[21:23] | Which is all the more reason that we need to fight to make peace. | 这更加给了我们争取和平的理由 |
[21:27] | When Mon-El first landed here, we didn’t understand each other. | 蒙·艾尔刚来时 我们不懂对方 |
[21:31] | But we found a connection. | 但我们找到了共鸣 |
[21:32] | Through the kindness in our hearts. | 我们内心都有善良 |
[21:34] | And that comes from somewhere. | 那份善良是继承来的 |
[21:36] | You have kindness in your heart. | 你心中也有善良 |
[21:39] | Please just try to understand | 请试着去理解 |
[21:41] | that letting him stay here is the right thing to do. | 让他留在这儿才是对的选择 |
[21:44] | Whatever connection you think | 无论你与我儿子约会时 |
[21:45] | you’ve found with my son during this tryst is a lie. | 在我儿子身上找到了什么共鸣 都是谎言 |
[21:53] | Hey, are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:57] | I don’t feel so… | 我感觉不太… |
[22:07] | I should have handled this myself from the beginning. | 我一开始就该亲手解决 |
[22:15] | Where did you get Kryptonite? | 你从哪弄到的氪星石 |
[22:16] | Our planet is littered with the corpse of yours. | 我们的星球散落着你们的尸体 |
[22:20] | No, don’t! | 不要 |
[22:29] | I crossed an ocean of stars looking for my son. | 我穿越浩瀚星海都是为了找儿子 |
[22:33] | I’m not going to let you get in my way now. | 我不会让你坏了我的事 |
[22:35] | Your family awaits you. | 你的家人等着你 |
[22:38] | No! | 不 |
[22:40] | Wait! I’ll go with you. | 等等 我跟你走 |
[22:43] | Mon-El. | 蒙·艾尔 |
[22:44] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不行 |
[22:45] | Whatever you want. I’ll go back to Daxam, I’ll be your prince. | 无论你想怎样 我回达克萨姆星 成为王子 |
[22:48] | All of it. Just stop hurting her. | 全都随你 只要不伤害她 |
[22:52] | I have your word? | 你向我承诺吗 |
[22:54] | No tricks? | 不耍花招 |
[22:55] | No resistance? | 没有反抗 |
[22:57] | You have my word. | 我向你承诺 |
[23:05] | I’m sorry, Kara. This is the only way. | 抱歉 卡拉 这是唯一的办法 |
[23:11] | So long as you’re safe. | 只要你安全就好 |
[23:13] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[23:15] | – Mon-El. – It’s okay. | -蒙·艾尔 -没关系 |
[23:18] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:35] | Son. I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to see you here. | 儿子 看到你回来 你不知道我有多开心 |
[23:40] | Mon-El, why don’t you go clean up while we prepare for departure. | 蒙·艾尔 你去梳洗一下 我们准备启程 |
[23:42] | Call off the bounty on Kara. Now. | 撤回卡拉的赏金 快 |
[23:57] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[24:07] | It was you? | 原来是你 |
[24:09] | You issued the bounty? | 你发布了赏金 |
[24:12] | I did what I had to do to get back my son. | 为了夺回儿子 我别无选择 |
[24:28] | What’s so urgent? | 什么事这么紧急 |
[24:30] | I went to see Emily. | 我见了艾米丽 |
[24:32] | What… Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[24:33] | Well, I wanted to go talk to her | 我想找她谈谈 |
[24:35] | after seeing how upset you were at the restaurant. | 因为看到你在餐厅那么沮丧 |
[24:37] | I went to stick up for you. | 我想为你说话 |
[24:39] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯 |
[24:41] | It’s not your problem to fix. | 这不是该你解决的问题 |
[24:44] | You were never gonna really | 你根本不会告诉我 |
[24:45] | tell me that you cheated on her, were you? | 你和她交往时出轨了 对吧 |
[24:50] | That was a long time ago. I did a horrible thing. | 那是陈年旧事 我的行为很可耻 |
[24:53] | And I already feel bad about it. | 我对此已经很歉疚了 |
[24:54] | You want to bring it up, so I can feel worse? | 你想重新提起 让我更加难受吗 |
[24:57] | No, no. No. | 不 不是的 |
[24:58] | Look. This isn’t about the fact that you cheated. | 这跟你出轨没有关系 |
[25:01] | Okay? We have all done dumb things. | 好吗 我们都做过傻事 |
[25:04] | This is about the fact that | 这事关 |
[25:05] | you don’t trust me enough to tell me the truth. | 你不够相信我 不敢说实话 |
[25:08] | I wanted to. | 我想说的 |
[25:10] | Listen. | 听着 |
[25:12] | I’ve thought a lot about this. | 我对此思考了很多 |
[25:14] | You have a pattern of keeping things to yourself. | 你有隐瞒事情的习惯 |
[25:18] | You hid the truth about Emily, | 你隐瞒艾米丽的事 |
[25:20] | you made her seem like the bad guy. | 说得她像是犯错的人 |
[25:23] | And then before that, you didn’t tell me | 在这之前 你也不告诉我 |
[25:25] | what really happened when you came out to your parents. | 你向父母出柜的真实情况 |
[25:28] | And how badly they reacted. | 他们如何反感 |
[25:30] | – You don’t like to talk about you. – I know. | -你不喜欢谈自己的事 -我知道 |
[25:32] | So, I think | 所以我觉得 |
[25:34] | that when your parents didn’t accept you, | 你父母不接纳你时 |
[25:39] | you stopped trusting people that are closest to you. | 你从此不再相信最亲密的人 |
[25:44] | And I totally get that. | 我完全理解 |
[25:47] | But, Maggie… | 但 玛吉 |
[25:49] | You don’t have to be guarded with me. | 你没必要对我设下心防 |
[25:52] | Okay? I’m not here to judge | 行吗 我不会 |
[25:53] | you for things that happened in the past, | 因为过去的事来评判你 |
[25:55] | I’m here to help you heal. | 我想帮你治愈心伤 |
[25:58] | You don’t think I’m a bad person? | 你不觉得我是烂人吗 |
[26:01] | No. Actually, I always thought that you were perfect. | 你不是 我一直觉得你很完美 |
[26:04] | But it’s really nice to see that you have problems, too. | 但发现你也有苦衷 其实挺好 |
[26:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:13] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[26:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:20] | It’s Kara. I… | 是卡拉 我… |
[26:23] | Hey. Hi… | 喂 |
[26:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[26:27] | Whoa, slow down, slow down. Are you okay? | 别急 慢点说 你没事吧 |
[26:29] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 行 我马上过去 |
[26:32] | Kara’s hurt. And something’s happened with Mon-El. | 卡拉受伤了 蒙·艾尔也出事了 |
[26:34] | I have to get to the DEO. | 我得赶回超查部 |
[26:35] | I’m… We’ll talk later. I’m sorry. | 我… 我们之后再说 抱歉 |
[26:41] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[26:45] | What did she do to you? | 她对你做了什么 |
[26:46] | She had Kryptonite. | 她有氪星石 |
[26:47] | We need to get you under a yellow sun lamp. | 我们得把你放在黄色太阳灯下 |
[26:49] | No. Rhea was about to kill me, | 不 瑞亚本来要杀我 |
[26:50] | and Mon-El sacrificed everything to save my life. | 蒙·艾尔牺牲了一切救我的命 |
[26:53] | Now we have to save his. | 现在我们得救他 |
[26:55] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[26:56] | No, I’m okay. | 不 我没事 |
[26:57] | It’s not that. | 不是那样的 |
[26:59] | We’re under strict orders not to engage. I’m sorry. | 我们接到严令不得干涉 抱歉 |
[27:01] | This is Mon-El’s life. Please. | 这是蒙·艾尔的命运啊 拜托 |
[27:03] | I cannot disobey the President of the United States. | 我不能违抗美国总统 |
[27:06] | I know it’s easy to let emotions get involved, | 我知道这很难不掺杂个人情感 |
[27:08] | but there’s a protocol. | 但有外交协议 |
[27:10] | I’m not the one calling the shots right now. | 现在不是我说了算的 |
[27:12] | I know how much you care for Mon-El. | 我知道你有多么在意蒙·艾尔 |
[27:14] | But this is too dangerous. | 但这太危险了 |
[27:16] | I have to save him. I know you understand. | 我得救他 我知道你们明白 |
[27:21] | Once that ship leaves he’s gone forever. | 飞船一走 他再也不会回来 |
[27:24] | He’s made his choice. | 他做了自己的决定 |
[27:26] | He’s with his people, Kara. | 他跟族人在一起 卡拉 |
[27:27] | Mon-El did not choose this. This is not like M’gann. | 蒙·艾尔别无选择 这和梅根不同 |
[27:30] | And if we wait for President’s orders, | 而如果我们等总统的命令 |
[27:31] | Mon-El and his parents could be light-years away. | 蒙·艾尔和他父母就几光年远了 |
[27:33] | We need to go now. | 我们得立刻行动 |
[27:37] | I’m the one that convinced him to do this. | 是我说服他这么做的 |
[27:40] | To try to reason with his mother. | 去跟他母亲讲道理 |
[27:41] | He’s up there because of me. | 他在飞船上是因为我 |
[27:44] | Please. J’onn, I can’t lose him. | 拜托 荣恩 我不能失去他 |
[28:14] | I want you to know that Kara Zor-El will be safe. | 我想告诉你 卡拉·佐·艾尔会很安全 |
[28:26] | And in time, you will see | 你早晚会明白 |
[28:27] | that coming home was the right thing to do. | 回家是正确的选择 |
[28:33] | I already know it was right. | 我已经知道了 |
[28:36] | If I didn’t come back, Mother would have killed the woman I love. | 如果我不回来 母后会杀了我心爱的女人 |
[28:41] | Your life will always be Rhea’s responsibility. | 你的人生一直都是瑞亚的责任 |
[28:46] | But son, you belong with your people. | 但是儿子 你应该和你的族人在一起 |
[28:49] | It means so much to them to have you back. | 你的回归对他们来说意义重大 |
[28:52] | If this is about the people, then some things have to change. | 如果是因为族人 那有些事就要做出改变 |
[28:57] | One day I will become king. | 有朝一日我将成为国王 |
[29:00] | And I want to be a different kind of king. | 我想做个不一样的国王 |
[29:04] | And why not start now? | 何不现在开始呢 |
[29:07] | Why not rebuild our kingdom better than it was. | 何不重建一个比现在更好的王国 |
[29:11] | And make justice available for everyone. | 让每一个人都能获得正义 |
[29:14] | And get rid of rank | 废除等级制度 |
[29:15] | and make it so that everyone’s voice is heard equally. | 这样才能平等地听到族人的心声 |
[29:18] | – This is absurd. – Why? | -太荒谬了 -为什么 |
[29:20] | Why is that so absurd? | 为什么太荒谬 |
[29:21] | We have a chance to start again, Father. | 我们有机会重新开始 父王 |
[29:23] | So why should we go and | 为什么要继续 |
[29:24] | just recreate the same broken system as before? | 再创立一个和之前一样腐朽的制度呢 |
[29:27] | Because it’s what the people need. | 因为这是族人所需要的 |
[29:30] | Do you think we survived the destruction of our world | 你觉得我们能从世界毁灭中得以存活 |
[29:32] | by giving everyone a say? | 是凭借赋予族人说话的权利吗 |
[29:34] | Our royal house stood for a thousand years | 我们的王室屹立了千年 |
[29:36] | because the people need our order. | 因为族人需要我们的管理 |
[29:38] | And our leadership. | 以及我们的领导 |
[29:40] | Our house would have fallen. | 我们的王室本可能会被摧毁 |
[29:42] | So rebuild with me, Father. Please. | 所以和我一起重建吧 父王 |
[29:46] | Enough! | 够了 |
[29:50] | It will take us four years to reach Daxam. | 我们要四年才能抵达达克萨姆星 |
[29:53] | Maybe if you spend that time in a cell | 也许你这段时间都待在牢房里 |
[29:57] | you’ll be cured of these misconceptions. | 你的这种错误想法就会得到纠正 |
[30:01] | Father, help… | 父王 帮帮我 |
[30:06] | The engines will be ready | 五分钟后 |
[30:07] | for departure in five minutes, Your Majesties. | 引擎即将做好准备出发 陛下 |
[30:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:13] | We can finally get away from the poison of planet Earth. | 我们终于能远离地球的毒害了 |
[30:24] | So, you may remember heat-visioning the bonkers out of this bad boy | 你可能还记得之前在营救奴隶卫星时 |
[30:28] | back on the rescue mission to Slaver’s Moon. | 你用热视线把这台机器给射坏了 |
[30:30] | But with a little TLC, little elbow grease, | 但是加上一点呵护 一点辛勤劳动 |
[30:34] | we’ve got it fully operational again. | 它又能全面恢复正常运转了 |
[30:36] | This is just one portal. | 这只有一个入口 |
[30:37] | Don’t we need one on the other side? | 难道我们在另一边不需要吗 |
[30:38] | No, apparently, the other portal acts as more of a beacon. | 不 显然另一个入口发挥的是灯塔的作用 |
[30:41] | So, as long as you have the exact coordinates of where you want to transmat, | 所以只要你掌握了传送目的地的确切坐标 |
[30:44] | you only need one gate? | 就只需要一个入口吗 |
[30:46] | Mmm-hmm. Yes. One gate and one, you know, | 没错 一个入口 另外还需要… |
[30:49] | flawless calculation of the ship’s location | 对飞船位置的完美计算 |
[30:51] | as it hurtles through space relative to us | 传送时 飞船正相对于我们飞速穿越太空 |
[30:53] | as we spin on the Earth’s axis at about 1,000 miles per hour. | 而我们则正以每小时一千英里的速度绕地轴旋转 |
[30:55] | And if the calculation’s wrong? | 那如果计算错误呢 |
[30:57] | You’ll transmat directly into the cold vacuum of space. | 你们就会直接被传送到寒冷的真空里 |
[30:59] | Let’s hope it’s not wrong. | 希望计算无误吧 |
[31:01] | So, in order to get to Mon-El, | 为了救回蒙·艾尔 |
[31:03] | we have to distract the queen. | 我们要分散王后的注意力 |
[31:05] | Whoa, okay. Satellites have detected ion thruster activity, guys. | 卫星已经侦测到离子推进器活动了 各位 |
[31:09] | Looks like the Daxamites are about to leave. | 看来达克萨姆星人正要离开 |
[31:10] | We have to go now. | 我们必须立刻行动 |
[31:12] | But what about the Kryptonite? | 那氪星石怎么解决 |
[31:14] | I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[31:17] | Ion thrusters are ready | 离子推进器准备就绪 |
[31:17] | and the navigation system is set for Daxam. | 导航系统已设至达克萨姆星 |
[31:20] | Take us out. | 带我们离开吧 |
[31:25] | You just don’t know when to let go, do you? | 你就是不知道何时该放手是吗 |
[31:28] | I was gonna say the same thing about you. | 我也正想和你说这句话 |
[31:54] | Round two. | 第二回合 |
[32:00] | Winn? | 温 |
[32:02] | Oh, thank God I am not in space. | 感谢上帝 我不在太空里 |
[32:03] | You are in space. | 你就在太空里 |
[32:04] | Oh, yeah. I know. I mean, like floating around in space, dying. | 我知道 我是说漂浮在太空里等死 |
[32:08] | Uh, I’m here to rescue you. Hi. | 我是来救你的 |
[32:10] | Aren’t you a little short for Stormtrooper? | 你当暴风兵有点矮吧 |
[32:12] | You finally saw Star Wars. | 你终于看了《星球大战》 |
[32:25] | The Kryptonite… | 氪星石 |
[32:29] | Doesn’t have much effect on me. | 对我没什么影响 |
[32:36] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[32:38] | Fantastic. Let’s get out of here before the alarms go off. | 太好了 在报警器响之前 我们赶紧走吧 |
[32:41] | Oh, I’m already one step ahead of you. | 我已经先你一步了 |
[32:42] | I’ve already cracked the security system. | 我已经入侵了安全系统 |
[32:45] | Hey, hey. Are you guys getting this? | 你们看到我们了吗 |
[32:47] | Crystal clear. | 非常清楚 |
[32:48] | Winn, can you bring up the Throne Room? | 温 能让我们看看宫殿的情况吗 |
[32:50] | You got it. | 好的 |
[33:02] | Is the portal programmed to the ship’s location? | 入口被设定至飞船的位置了吗 |
[33:04] | Yeah, but… Kara… | 是的 但是卡拉 |
[33:09] | Finish him. | 干掉他 |
[33:12] | Is it really you this time? | 这次真的是你吗 |
[33:18] | Does that answer your question? | 这算回答你的问题了吗 |
[33:24] | Rhea! | 瑞亚 |
[33:36] | My mother will kill her. | 我母亲会杀了她的 |
[33:38] | We’ve got to help. Come on. | 我们要找人帮忙 快点 |
[33:41] | All we want is for our family to be together. | 我们只想一家人在一起 |
[33:43] | That’s what we want too. | 那也是我们想要的 |
[33:51] | All your talk about change, | 你一直在说改变 |
[33:52] | Kryptonian, but you never change. | 氪星人 但你们永远不会变 |
[33:57] | You take what you want, without a care for our world. | 你们拿走想要的一切 根本不管我们的世界 |
[34:01] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[34:45] | – Enough. Enough! – What are you doing? | -够了 够了 -你在做什么 |
[34:50] | He has made his decision. | 他已经做出了决定 |
[34:56] | I can see now that this is your family. | 我现在清楚了 这些才是你的家人 |
[35:08] | You came after me. | 你来找我了 |
[35:10] | Every time. | 每次都会 |
[35:15] | Krypton has taken everything from me. | 氪星夺走了我的一切 |
[35:18] | And now you take my son. | 现在你又夺走了我的儿子 |
[35:22] | I’m glad you’re both alive. | 我很高兴你们还活着 |
[35:26] | But this is the last time we’ll ever see each other. | 但这是我们最后一次见面了 |
[35:31] | I hope one day you’ll understand. | 我希望有一天你们能够理解 |
[35:34] | Alex, we’re ready now. | 艾丽克斯 我们准备好了 |
[36:20] | So, how’d it go? | 那么 结果如何 |
[36:22] | Good. | 挺好 |
[36:23] | Thank you for making me do that. | 感谢你逼我这么做 |
[36:25] | You guys talking about me at the end there? | 你们刚才那是在谈论我吗 |
[36:28] | Yeah. She said how lucky I am to have you. | 是啊 她说我拥有你真是幸运 |
[36:31] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[36:37] | Let’s go. | 咱么走吧 |
[36:40] | Director, did you engage the Daxamite ship? | 局长 你是否有跟达克萨姆飞船接触 |
[36:44] | Yes. How did you find out? | 是的 您是怎么知道的 |
[36:46] | I have my sources. | 我有我的线人 |
[36:48] | And you had your orders. | 而你有你的命令 |
[36:50] | I’m disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[36:52] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:54] | But an alien who was under our protection, | 但是一位处于我们保护之下 |
[36:56] | who had been given amnesty, was taken against his will | 已获大赦的外星人被强行带走 |
[37:00] | and we were his only hope. | 而我们是他唯一的希望 |
[37:01] | And what if things hadn’t turned out your way? | 那如果事情没有按照你的计划进行呢 |
[37:03] | It’s my job to ensure that they do. | 我的工作就是保证它顺利进行 |
[37:07] | I made a decision and I accept the consequences. | 我做的决定 我来承担后果 |
[37:09] | Director J’onzz, I will let you know | 荣兹局长 当我决定好 |
[37:11] | when I decide what those consequences will be. | 你要承担的后果之后 我会通知你的 |
[37:16] | The ship has left Earth’s orbit? | 船离开地球轨道了吗 |
[37:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[37:21] | That will be all for now. | 通话到此结束吧 |
[37:41] | I just want all of these sugary… What? | 我就是想摄取糖分 怎么了 |
[37:47] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我就是… |
[37:51] | I just really didn’t think | 我曾以为 |
[37:52] | I was going to see you again. After today. | 过了今天就再也见不到你了 |
[37:55] | Yeah, me either. | 我也是 |
[37:58] | But not for long. I mean… | 但只有那么一会儿 |
[37:59] | I knew I couldn’t let that happen. | 我知道我肯定不会袖手旁观的 |
[38:01] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:04] | And I’m sorry I forced you to talk to your mom. | 抱歉逼着你找你妈谈话 |
[38:08] | I should have listened to you. | 我应该听你的 |
[38:10] | – I was wrong. – No. | -我错了 -没有 |
[38:12] | You believe that people can change | 你相信人会改变 |
[38:14] | and you gave them a chance to do it. | 而你会给他们机会去改 |
[38:17] | Like my father. He changed. | 就像是我父亲 他改变了 |
[38:20] | He understood that I was happy here on Earth. | 他明白了我在地球上很快乐 |
[38:23] | He saw what I wanted | 他看到了我心之所向 |
[38:26] | and he found the goodness in his heart to let me stay. | 慈心大发让我留了下来 |
[38:28] | So, you were right to be hopeful. | 所以 你抱有希望是没错的 |
[38:30] | I think we could all stand to be a little more like you. | 我想我们都应该向你学习 |
[38:35] | More optimistic and brave… | 更乐观 更勇敢 |
[38:36] | I think you were pretty brave. | 我觉得你也挺勇敢的 |
[38:38] | No, I just did what I knew you would have done. | 不 我只是做了你会做的事情 |
[38:41] | And it was terrifying. | 还挺吓人的 |
[38:45] | But you, I mean, you do that every day. | 但是你 你每天都做这种事 |
[38:48] | I don’t even understand it. | 我都想不通为什么 |
[38:50] | You make it look so easy, to do the right thing | 看你做正确之事如此轻松 |
[38:52] | that you wouldn’t even guess that it’s that hard. | 谁都想不到竟然会有那么难 |
[38:56] | But it’s hard. | 但这确实很难 |
[38:59] | You sacrifice a lot for everyone else and… | 你为别人牺牲了很多 |
[39:04] | I know I’m beginning to sound like a broken record here | 我知道自己翻来覆去就这么几句话 |
[39:07] | but I admire you. | 但我敬佩你 |
[39:11] | Well, I’m not going to forget | 我是不会忘记 |
[39:12] | the way you sacrificed yourself for me. Ever. | 你为了我牺牲你自己的 永远不会 |
[39:17] | So we saved each other today. | 所以今天我们救了彼此 |
[39:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:20] | Just like Romeo and Juliet. | 就像是罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[39:22] | You really need to finish it. | 你真的得把那故事读完 |
[39:24] | Can you finish reading that, please? | 你能把它读完吗 求你了 |
[39:26] | – Yeah, how does it end? – You need to finish it. | -结局是什么 -你得读完 |
[39:27] | – Come here. – I don’t wanna… | -过来 -我不想… |
[39:46] | He’s really gone, isn’t he? | 他真的走了 是吗 |
[39:50] | He made his decision, Rhea. | 他做出了决定 瑞亚 |
[39:54] | On Daxam, we value happiness. | 在达克萨姆星 我们重视快乐 |
[39:57] | He never would have been happy with us. | 他跟着我们是不会快乐的 |
[40:03] | We used to be so in sync, you and I. | 咱们俩曾经可是一条心的 |
[40:08] | The day we took our vows, | 咱们宣誓的那一天 |
[40:11] | we promised to stand by each other’s side. | 我们保证会不离不弃 |
[40:16] | We looked out on those that we loved most and we made a commitment. | 我们面对着我们所爱之人 立下誓言 |
[40:20] | To our marriage | 向我们的婚姻 |
[40:23] | but, more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[40:26] | our family. | 向我们的家人 |
[40:35] | You ruined that today. | 你今天毁掉了那一切 |
[40:40] | I am still by your side. | 我依然在你身边 |
[40:49] | We will move on. | 我们会将这事抛之脑后的 |
[40:51] | No. | 不 |
[40:54] | We won’t. | 我们不会 |
[41:14] | You betrayed me, my love. | 你背叛了我 亲爱的 |
[41:26] | I’m not done with this world. | 我跟这个世界没完 |