时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying. | 在我小时候 我的星球氪星濒临毁灭 |
[00:05] | I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin. | 我被派往地球保护我的堂弟 |
[00:08] | But my pod got knocked off-course | 但我的分离舱被击中后偏离路线 |
[00:10] | and by the time I got here, | 在我到达地球之时 |
[00:12] | my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. | 我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人 |
[00:17] | I hid who I really was | 我隐藏了我的真实身份 |
[00:18] | until one day when an accident | 直到最近的一起事故 |
[00:20] | forced me to reveal myself to the world. | 迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份 |
[00:23] | To most people I’m a reporter at Catco Worldwide Media. | 对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公司的记者 |
[00:26] | But in secret, I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO | 但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作 |
[00:29] | to protect my city from alien life | 为我的城市抵御外星生命 |
[00:32] | and anyone else that means to cause it harm. | 和有意伤害它的其他任何人 |
[00:35] | I am Supergirl. | 我是超女 |
[00:40] | My whole life, I’ve been a sidekick. | 我当了一辈子的跟班 |
[00:42] | Watching my dad’s camera be destroyed reminded me of something. | 眼睁睁看着我爸的相机被毁让我想起了一件事 |
[00:45] | He gave his life protecting this country. | 他为了保卫国家而献出生命 |
[00:47] | And if I do this, I can honor him. | 如果我这么做 我就能纪念他 |
[00:50] | Mother? | 母后 |
[00:51] | Father? | 父王 |
[00:52] | My son. | 儿子 |
[00:55] | To new friends! | 敬新朋友 |
[00:56] | The portal would help your planet immensely | 传送门能极大地帮助你们星球 |
[00:59] | and it would help me get home to mine. | 也能帮助我回到我的星球 |
[01:01] | Ready to change the world? | 准备好改变世界了吗 |
[01:02] | You have no idea. | 早就准备好了 |
[01:21] | What’s the hurry? | 急着去哪儿呢 |
[01:24] | No! | 不 |
[01:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:48] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[01:49] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[01:51] | Don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[01:55] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[01:56] | Police are on their way, buddy. | 警察快到了 老兄 |
[01:57] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[02:01] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[02:02] | Let’s call it a night. | 今晚就到此为止吧 |
[02:10] | Okay. I mean, I love him. I do. | 好吧 我爱他 真的爱 |
[02:14] | I…I love him. But come on. | 都要爱死了 但说真的 |
[02:17] | JT has got to be the only one holding up the reunion right now. | 就因为贾老板他们才一直没重聚 |
[02:20] | Oh, obviously. | 这太明显了 |
[02:22] | Here, but let me ask you this, right? | 那我这么问吧 |
[02:23] | Would you rather have an NSync reunion | 你是想让超级男孩重聚 |
[02:27] | or JT and Britney back together? | 还是让贾老板和布兰妮复合 |
[02:29] | My OTP. | 那可是我的本命CP |
[02:31] | That’s an impossible question to answer, | 这根本没法选 |
[02:33] | and you are cruel for asking. | 问这种问题 你太坏了 |
[02:34] | Yeah. Well, you know, sometimes my Luthor genes just shine through. | 卢瑟基因有时会让我展现出邪恶本性 |
[02:38] | Thanks for catching lunch with me. | 谢谢你和我一起吃午饭 |
[02:39] | Yeah. Well, since I canceled on you the last three times | 前面约了三次都是我放了你鸽子 |
[02:42] | and you said you couldn’t get away, | 既然你说你今天脱不开身 |
[02:44] | I figured you were worth the extra effort. | 我想你值得我特地跑一趟 |
[02:45] | Yeah, what’s keeping you so busy? | 你到底在忙什么 |
[02:47] | It’s top secret. | 顶级机密 |
[02:49] | Intriguing. | 真吊人胃口 |
[02:51] | As soon as I can tell anyone anything, you will get an exclusive. | 等到了能说的时候 我会给你独家报道 |
[02:57] | I’m working with a new partner. | 我在和一个新搭档工作 |
[02:59] | Yeah, she’s… | 她很… |
[03:00] | She’s fantastic. | 她太棒了 |
[03:02] | It’s…it’s like having a mentor, you know? | 就像有了位导师一样 你明白吗 |
[03:05] | You’ll…you’ll love her. Promise. | 你会爱上她的 我保证 |
[03:06] | You got to give me something. | 你总得透点料给我 |
[03:08] | I have to have something to look forward to. | 总得让我有个盼头 |
[03:10] | Okay. Something to look forward to. | 好吧 你想有点盼头 |
[03:11] | What do you know about quantum entanglement? | 你对量子纠缠知道多少 |
[03:13] | – “Quantum” wh… – Polyatomic anions? | -量子什么 -多原子负离子呢 |
[03:18] | Well, when you see what we’re doing with them, | 好吧 等你看到我们做出什么之后 |
[03:19] | – it will blow you away. – I can’t wait. | -你会震惊的 -等不及想看了 |
[03:24] | Actually, this is…this is her. | 是她 她在找我 |
[03:26] | I’m gonna have to go, ’cause we’re doing our first test today. | 我得走了 因为我们今天要做首测 |
[03:28] | Oh, it was so good to see you. | 能见到你真是太好了 |
[03:30] | – Next time, lunch is on me. – Okay. Cool. | -下次我请你吃午饭 -棒极了 |
[03:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:40] | Thanks, brother. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[03:42] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[03:44] | You know what? I love these falafels. Do you? | 你知道吗 我超爱这些沙拉三明治 你呢 |
[03:46] | Because they are, like, the best in the city. I gotta say. | 我得说 这是市里味道最好的一家了 |
[03:48] | Yeah, they are the best in the city. | 它们确实是市里最棒的 |
[03:49] | You know that because I told you about this falafel stand. | 你知道是因为这是我给你说的 |
[03:51] | Oh, yes. Yes, you did. | 没错 你是说过 |
[03:53] | And I’m totally stalking you | 我是在跟踪你 |
[03:54] | because, dude, what happened? | 因为 老兄 你怎么了 |
[03:56] | Last night you were just… | 昨晚你就… |
[03:57] | You were just, like, one and done. That’s not like you. | 你干一场就休息了 这可不像你 |
[04:00] | In all honestly, that woman was more afraid of Guardian | 说真的 相对袭击她的人而言 |
[04:02] | than she was of her attackers. | 那位女士更怕守护者 |
[04:05] | That can’t be true. | 这不是真的 |
[04:06] | No, dude, you didn’t see her. | 是真的 老兄 你没看到她的样子 |
[04:07] | I’m sure she was in shock. | 她肯定是心有余悸 |
[04:09] | Yeah, but it’s…it’s bigger than that. | 这事没那么简单 |
[04:11] | It’s…it’s happening a lot. | 发生太多次了 |
[04:12] | So, people see this big guy in this scary mask | 人们一看到这个带着吓人面具的大块头 |
[04:15] | and they freak out, they run away. | 就会被吓跑 |
[04:17] | – Just like Clark’s friend. – Oh, you mean… | -像克拉克的朋友一样 -你是说… |
[04:19] | I feel like they’re more frenemies. | 我是觉得他们亦敌亦友 |
[04:21] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[04:22] | It’s just that Guardian is not… | 只是 守护者不是… |
[04:26] | He’s not this beacon of hope that I thought he would be. | 他没像我想的那样成为希望的化身 |
[04:28] | I mean, basically, all I’m doing is beating people up. | 基本上 我除了打人没干别的 |
[04:31] | Whoa, dude, we are… | 等等 老兄 我们… |
[04:32] | We are doing a lot of good here. | 我们做了很多好事 |
[04:35] | We…we’re making a difference. | 我们带来了变革 |
[04:37] | I mean, Supergirl, Superman, they’re making a difference. | 超女和超人 他们确实带来了变革 |
[04:40] | They’re changing hearts and minds. | 他们改变了人心和思维 |
[04:41] | They inspire people. | 他们令人鼓舞 |
[04:43] | Guardian inspires fear. | 而守护者令人恐惧 |
[04:59] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[05:05] | Oh, is that an earthquake? | 地震了吗 |
[05:08] | Ma’am, stop what you’re doing. | 女士 请住手 |
[05:12] | Everybody get out of here! | 大家快离开这里 |
[05:14] | Go! Go, go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[05:16] | Get out of here! Get out of here! Go! | 离开这里 快跑 |
[05:18] | This is Agent Schott. | 这里是肖特特工 |
[05:19] | We have a hostile telekinetic in Simmons Square. | 西蒙斯广场有人进行恶意心灵传动 |
[05:21] | Let’s go! Get out of here! | 快跑 离开这里 |
[05:26] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[05:28] | Move! Move, move, move! Move! | 快跑 快跑 |
[05:50] | Hey, where’d the alien go? | 外星人哪儿去了 |
[05:52] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[05:54] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:02] | Authorities are investigating a targeted alien terrorist attack | 当局正在调查今天发生的针对性 |
[06:05] | that occurred earlier today. | 外星恐怖分子袭击 |
[06:06] | Law enforcement has no leads on the identity of the alien or motive, | 执法部门尚未掌握外星人的身份及动机 |
[06:10] | but tensions are on the rise as fear of another attack… | 但担忧另一场袭击的紧张气氛不断攀升 |
[06:14] | If the news keeps stirring up fear, | 如果新闻再继续渲染恐惧气氛 |
[06:15] | there’s gonna be a witch hunt for whoever this alien is. | 这个外星人会遭到迫害的 |
[06:17] | Things could get out of hand very fast. | 事情可能会迅速失控 |
[06:19] | Okay. So, we figured out what kind of alien she is. | 好了 我们知道她是哪种外星人了 |
[06:21] | – She’s a Phorian. – A what? | -她是佛里人 -什么 |
[06:23] | I never realized any had taken refuge here on Earth. | 我都不知道还有佛里人到地球上避难了 |
[06:26] | Historically, they’re a peaceful race of aliens. | 在历史上 他们是爱好和平的外星种族 |
[06:28] | Today, not so peaceful. | 今天就没那么爱好和平了 |
[06:29] | Thank God Supergirl was there. Hundreds could’ve been hurt. | 还好超女赶到了 不然上百人可能受伤 |
[06:33] | Normally, their telekinetic powers are benign. | 通常来说 他们的心灵传动术是良性超能力 |
[06:35] | I’ve never heard of a Phorian doing so much damage. | 我从没听说佛里人造成过如此之大的破坏 |
[06:38] | And they’re also telepathic like Martians. | 他们还像火星人一样会心灵感应 |
[06:39] | They are connected through their thoughts. | 他们可以通过思想相互沟通 |
[06:41] | Do you think more of them will attack? | 你觉得其他佛里人还会发起袭击吗 |
[06:43] | For now, let’s just treat this as a lone-wolf situation. | 咱们就暂时将其视为单打独斗吧 |
[06:45] | So, how do we find her? | 那我们该怎么找到她 |
[06:46] | Supergirl and Mon-El are out surveying the city | 超女和蒙·艾尔在搜索全市 |
[06:48] | to see if they can come up with anything. | 寻找线索 |
[06:50] | I’d be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[06:50] | I can get out there and see if there’s any leads. | 我可以出去找找线索 |
[06:52] | Mr. Olsen, you’ve been very helpful. | 奥尔森先生 你已经帮了大忙 |
[06:55] | This is a DEO matter. | 这是超查部事务 |
[06:57] | We’ll let you know if we need Guardian’s skill set, | 我们若是需要守护者出手相助 会通知你的 |
[06:58] | – but for now… – I got it. | -不过现在… -我懂了 |
[07:06] | Today was just our first test. | 今天只是我们的首次测试 |
[07:08] | You can’t expect it to be perfect on the first attempt. | 你不能指望第一次尝试就尽善尽美 |
[07:11] | I quadruple checked my calculations on this, okay? | 我把计算数据核查了四遍 |
[07:14] | The reaction of the polyatomic anions | 多原子负离子的反应 |
[07:16] | was supposed to be strong enough to spark the core of the generator. | 应该足以启动发生器的内核 |
[07:19] | Neither of us has gotten to where we are without persistence. | 我们能走到今天这一步靠的都是坚持不懈 |
[07:23] | If I can’t make this work, | 我要是实现不了这点 |
[07:24] | we won’t be able to power the portal that we’re building. | 我们就没法为我们制造的传送门供能 |
[07:26] | This was supposed to revolutionize the way everything was transported, | 这项技术本应能够改革物体的运输方式 |
[07:29] | eliminate famine, the need for fossil fuels. | 消除饥荒 让我们不再需要化石燃料 |
[07:32] | I wanted to help my planet. | 我想帮助全球人民 |
[07:34] | And get you home to yours. | 并把你送回母星 |
[07:36] | And you will. | 你会的 |
[07:37] | You’re making advancements in science | 你正取得的科学进步 |
[07:39] | that most people on Earth could not even dream of. | 大部分地球人连做梦都想不到 |
[07:43] | No one said it would be easy. | 这本来就并非易事 |
[07:46] | What if I can’t make it work? | 我要是成功不了怎么办 |
[07:49] | What if I can’t get you home? | 我要是没法送你回家怎么办 |
[07:51] | I have confidence in you, Lena. | 我对你有信心 莉娜 |
[07:55] | I am going to the test facility | 我这就去测试中心 |
[07:57] | to check the progress of the portal. | 看看传送门的进展 |
[08:00] | I know you don’t believe it yet, | 我知道你现在还不相信 |
[08:03] | but you’re going to make this work. | 但你会成功的 |
[08:24] | Wh… Dude! | 喂 哥们 |
[08:58] | That’ll be 20. | 二十块 |
[09:11] | Where do you people come from? | 你们从哪儿来的 |
[09:13] | Please, don’t shoot me. | 拜托不要朝我开枪 |
[09:16] | Come on, it’s just a little bag of weed. | 我只是买了一小包大麻而已 |
[09:19] | It’s for my anxiety. | 为了缓解我的焦虑 |
[09:21] | I was kidnapped recently and I’m very, very tense. | 我最近被绑架过 情绪很紧张 |
[09:24] | Wait! You know the attack on Simmons Square? | 等等 你知道西蒙斯广场的袭击吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah. What about it? | 知道 怎么了 |
[09:27] | That woman. | 那个女人 |
[09:29] | The one with all the crazy powers? | 有各种超能力的那个女人 |
[09:31] | Everyone’s looking for her, right? | 所有人都在找她 对吧 |
[09:33] | I know where she lives. | 我知道她家住哪儿 |
[10:17] | Wait! | 等等 |
[10:24] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:26] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[10:36] | It’s all right, see? | 没事的 瞧 |
[10:38] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[10:55] | We’ve been in here a long time. | 咱们已经在这儿待了好久了 |
[10:58] | You must be hungry. | 你一定饿了吧 |
[11:05] | This is a really good burger. | 这个汉堡超好吃 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | I know you don’t wanna be here with me. | 我知道你不想跟我待在这里 |
[11:19] | I’m just trying to help you, Marcus. | 我只是想帮你而已 马库斯 |
[11:22] | I’m trying to help you and your mom. | 我想帮你和你妈妈 |
[11:24] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[11:26] | But the authorities are after her | 但是当局在追捕她 |
[11:28] | because she did a bad thing. | 因为她做了坏事 |
[11:32] | And if you help us find her, then we can protect her | 你要是帮我们找到她 我们就可以阻止她 |
[11:36] | from doing something bad to somebody else. | 再对其他人做坏事 |
[11:39] | So do you have any idea where she could be? | 所以你知道她可能去哪儿了吗 |
[11:48] | Maybe she should give him, like, some action figures. | 她或许该给他些动作玩偶什么的 |
[11:51] | Right? | 是吧 |
[11:53] | Like, if somebody had given me action figures | 要是在我十岁接受关于我爸的审问时 |
[11:55] | when they interrogated me about my dad when I was 10, | 有人给了我动作玩偶 |
[11:58] | like, I would… | 我会… |
[11:59] | I would’ve sung like a canary. I’m just saying. | 我会像金丝雀开口歌唱 只是这么一说 |
[12:02] | This kid is completely shut down. | 这孩子一句话也不说 |
[12:03] | And pulling him into an interrogation room | 把他像街上的罪犯一样 |
[12:05] | like some criminal off the street, | 带进审讯室 |
[12:07] | I don’t think is the best way to get him to open up. | 我认为这不是让他开口的最好办法 |
[12:09] | So, you’re not only a masked vigilante and a photographer, | 所以你不只是戴着面具的义警和摄影师 |
[12:12] | you’re also a child psychologist now. | 现在还是儿童心理学家了 |
[12:15] | I’m just saying this kid’s life has been upended badly. | 我只是在说这孩子的人生被彻底颠覆了 |
[12:18] | Okay, first, he’s a refugee. | 首先 他是难民 |
[12:20] | Then his mom ends up missing. | 然后他妈妈失踪了 |
[12:22] | And if he’s turned on the TV at all since yesterday, | 从昨天起 他一打开电视 |
[12:24] | all he’s seen are adults yelling about her, | 只会看到大人们冲着她大吼大叫 |
[12:27] | calling for blood. | 呼吁着血债血偿 |
[12:28] | I wouldn’t trust anybody either, if I was this kid. | 如果我是这孩子 我也不会相信任何人 |
[12:30] | James is right. | 詹姆斯说得对 |
[12:32] | I’ve been in there for hours, | 我在里面待了几个小时 |
[12:33] | and all he does is just stare at the camera. | 他就一直盯着摄像头看 |
[12:42] | He’s looking at you. | 他在看你 |
[12:46] | At… at me? | 看我吗 |
[12:48] | Through a wall, Alex? | 透过墙壁吗 艾丽克斯 |
[12:54] | He’s an alien with telekinetic and telepathic powers. | 他是个有心灵传动和心灵感应超能力的外星人 |
[12:57] | Hey, look at that. It’s like the… | 你看看 那就像是 |
[12:59] | The… The Mona Lisa. | 蒙娜丽莎 |
[13:01] | You said that he connected with you. | 你说过他和你有共鸣 |
[13:02] | He thought the Guardian was a monster, | 他认为守护者是怪物 |
[13:04] | and then I took my helmet off, | 然后我把头盔摘下 |
[13:05] | and I guess he saw someone who looked like him. | 我想他看到一个和他相似的人 |
[13:07] | He identified with you, James. | 他认同你 詹姆斯 |
[13:09] | Are you saying you want Mr. Olsen to question the boy? | 你是在说你希望奥尔森先生去审问那孩子吗 |
[13:11] | Well, Marcus doesn’t trust me. | 马库斯不相信我 |
[13:13] | Okay? But he could trust James. | 但是他可能会相信詹姆斯 |
[13:15] | I mean, out of here. | 我是说 不在这里 |
[13:16] | In a more conducive environment. | 在一个更有利的环境下 |
[13:18] | We have to find his mother before she attacks again. | 在他母亲再次袭击前 我们必须找到她 |
[13:21] | If I can help this kid, I’d like to. | 如果我能帮助这孩子 我愿意 |
[13:25] | All right. | 那好 |
[13:27] | Take the day, see if you can find out where the boy’s mother is. | 花一天时间 看看你能否找到这孩子的母亲 |
[13:30] | We’ll check in with you later. | 我们晚点再来看你们 |
[13:38] | You’ll be good with him. | 你和他会很合得来的 |
[13:50] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey! | -兄弟 -你好 |
[13:53] | Hey, scanning is a thing you, like… you do here, right? | 你在这要做扫描的活 对吧 |
[13:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:59] | Yes. Here at the DEO, we scan for many things. | 在超查部 我们会扫描很多东西 |
[14:02] | So, you could, like… | 所以你可以… |
[14:03] | You could, like, press a button | 你可以按下按钮 |
[14:05] | And it would scan the earth’s orbit for, like, my parents’ ship. | 就能扫描我父母的飞船在地球上的轨道 |
[14:09] | I certainly could, but I already did that | 我当然可以 但在他们引导我们回到地球时 |
[14:11] | when they led us back to earth. | 我已经扫描过了 |
[14:12] | I tracked their progress as they went out of earth’s atmosphere | 在他们离开地球大气层 飞回达克萨姆星时 |
[14:16] | and flew away to Daxam. | 我追踪过他们的进程 |
[14:17] | Bye-bye. | 飞走了 |
[14:18] | Can you show me how you did that? | 能给我看看你是怎么做的吗 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:24] | See? Look. It’s a bunch of satellites. | 看到了吗 这是一堆人造卫星 |
[14:26] | 完成 未检测到异物 | |
[14:28] | – The skies are clear. – Yeah. Good. | -天空没有异常 -很好 |
[14:29] | That’s… that’s what I thought. | 和我想的一样 |
[14:32] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[14:48] | Still isn’t working? | 还是不行吗 |
[14:50] | Was it me throwing it down in disgust | 是因为我一脸厌恶地扔东西 |
[14:51] | or the sparks that gave it away? | 还是你从这些火花中看出来了 |
[14:55] | Can you give us a minute? | 你们能出去一会吗 |
[14:58] | Failure is a part of the process, Lena. | 失败也是过程的一部分 莉娜 |
[15:01] | I told you this was going to take time. | 我和你说过这需要时间 |
[15:03] | It’s not about time. I’m just not getting it. | 不是时间问题 我只是不明白 |
[15:07] | You know, maybe we should pay a visit to Stryker Island. | 也许我们应该去斯特赖克岛转一转 |
[15:09] | Get Lex Luthor to come in and save the day. | 把莱克斯·卢瑟叫来挽救残局 |
[15:11] | You think he could get this working? | 你觉得他能让这东西运行吗 |
[15:14] | Lex was the genius who was supposed to save the world. | 莱克斯本该是拯救世界的天才 |
[15:17] | You know, I… | 我 |
[15:18] | I just thought if I could make this work, | 我以为如果我能让这东西运行 |
[15:20] | I would prove to the world and to my mother | 我就能向世界和我母亲证明 |
[15:24] | that I was as good as the golden boy. | 我和那个金童一样优秀 |
[15:27] | I think most of all, I just wanted to prove it to myself. | 我想最重要的是 我想向自己证明 |
[15:29] | You don’t have to prove anything. | 你不必证明任何事 |
[15:33] | You’re smarter than Lex. | 你比莱克斯更聪明 |
[15:35] | No. I’m not saying that to make you feel better. | 不 我这么说不是为了让你心里更舒服 |
[15:37] | I’m saying it as a scientist. | 而是站在一位科学家的立场来说 |
[15:38] | As someone who knows. | 作为一位了解你的人来说 |
[15:41] | But you need to stop trying to think like your brother. | 但是你不要再像你哥哥一样去思考 |
[15:45] | From what you’ve told me about Lex, | 你和我说过莱克斯的事 |
[15:47] | he’s a man who’s concerned with power. | 从中我觉得他是个在乎权力的人 |
[15:51] | And that’s how you’ve been trying to fix this. | 而你一直就是这样去解决这个问题 |
[15:53] | Give it more power, you think it will work. | 你认为多加一些动力就能让它运行 |
[15:56] | Yeah, but it just keeps blowing. | 但那只会让它一直冒火花 |
[15:58] | But you’re not a person who’s consumed with power. | 但你不是一个沉迷于权力的人 |
[16:01] | Are you? | 对吗 |
[16:03] | So, if you weren’t trying to do what Lex would do, | 所以如果你不用莱克斯的方法来做 |
[16:07] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[16:10] | I’d try to find a way to increase the anion input | 我会尽量想办法增强负离子输入 |
[16:13] | without overloading the energy output. | 而不会让能量输出过载 |
[16:16] | All while maintaining the element synthesis rate at a constant. | 同时保持所有元素合成率保持不变 |
[16:19] | Not power. | 你用的不是力量 |
[16:21] | Balance. | 而是平衡 |
[16:30] | All right, just sit right there, buddy. | 好了 坐在这吧 |
[16:33] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[16:35] | Marcus, this is my friend Kara. | 马库斯 这是我的朋友卡拉 |
[16:37] | She’s a reporter here at Catco. | 她是凯特科的记者 |
[16:38] | Hi, Marcus. How are you doing? | 你好 马库斯 你好吗 |
[16:44] | – How are you doing? – I’m good. | -你好吗 -我很好 |
[16:47] | This is… this is good. | 这样很好 |
[16:49] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:51] | Bye, Marcus. | 拜 马库斯 |
[16:54] | Eve, would you mind clearing my afternoon? | 伊芙 你能帮我空出下午的时间吗 |
[16:56] | Absolutely, Mr. Olsen. | 当然 奥尔森先生 |
[16:58] | And who do we have here? | 这是谁啊 |
[16:59] | We have here… | 我们这位是… |
[17:00] | We have here… my… my nephew. | 我们这位是 我的 侄子 |
[17:02] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[17:03] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[17:05] | Is there anything I could get for you or your nephew? | 需要我给你的侄子弄点什么吗 |
[17:07] | Yeah. You know what? Um, actually… | 行啊 你知道吗 其实… |
[17:09] | A couple of milkshakes and some curly fries | 来两杯努南家的奶昔和一些卷曲薯条 |
[17:11] | from Noonan’s would be great. | 应该就可以了 |
[17:12] | – Sure thing. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢你 |
[17:14] | You’re gonna love the curly fries. | 那卷曲薯条你肯定喜欢 |
[17:15] | Have you ever had curly fries? | 你之前吃过卷曲薯条吗 |
[17:17] | You’re… you’re gonna love them. | 你会喜欢的 |
[17:18] | This way. | 这边走 |
[17:41] | Have you ever seen one of those before? | 你之前见过这种东西吗 |
[17:43] | Take these two knobs and you try to get | 拿着两边的机关 然后试着将 |
[17:45] | this metal ball from one side to the other. | 这个金属球从一边滑到另一边 |
[17:51] | You wanna try? | 你想试试吗 |
[18:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:05] | Well, I guess that’s one way of doing it. | 我想这也是一种方法 |
[18:15] | That’s the same model that “Spider” Martin used | 这个型号正是”蜘蛛”马丁用来 |
[18:17] | to document the civil rights movement. | 记录民权运动的 |
[18:19] | You know what the civil rights movement is? | 你知道民权运动是什么吧 |
[18:22] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[18:25] | Anyway, I… | 总之 我… |
[18:26] | I bought this with my first paycheck I got from selling a photo. | 我用第一次卖照片的钱买了这个 |
[18:31] | Here. | 给 |
[18:35] | Oh. Here, try that. | 这样试试 |
[18:45] | Cool, right? | 很酷吧 |
[18:48] | That one? Yeah, I’ve, uh… | 这个 对了 我这个… |
[18:51] | I’ve had this one forever. | 这是跟我最久的一个 |
[18:53] | My dad got it for me. | 我爸给我的 |
[18:57] | It’s the one that inspired me to be | 当初就是它激励了我 |
[18:58] | a photographer in the first place. | 成为了摄影师 |
[19:02] | He gave it to me right before he passed away. | 他就在去世之前不久给了我这个 |
[19:07] | He was a soldier. | 他是名士兵 |
[19:11] | My father was a soldier, too. | 我爸爸也是名士兵 |
[19:15] | Marcus, where is your father? | 马库斯 你爸爸在哪 |
[19:18] | He died when we were escaping our planet. | 他在逃出我们星球时死了 |
[19:22] | I’m really sorry to hear that. | 听到这件事我真得很遗憾 |
[19:23] | I know how that can be. | 我知道那是种什么感受 |
[19:27] | It can be beyond hard. | 那是痛不欲生 |
[19:33] | – Did we have a date? – No, no, no, no. | -我们这是要约会吗 -不是 不是 |
[19:35] | No, I just thought I’d surprise you. | 我是想要给你惊喜呢 |
[19:36] | We’ve got egg rolls and pot stickers, | 我们煎饼果子和锅贴 |
[19:38] | shumai. | 烧麦 |
[19:40] | It’s a veritable poo poo platter. | 这是名副其实的便便拼盘 |
[19:42] | I love saying that. | 我喜欢说这词 |
[19:43] | “poo poo platter.” sorry. | “便便拼盘” 抱歉 |
[19:45] | Did you rip the seat off the toilet in my loft again | 你是不是又把我公寓的马桶垫扯掉了 |
[19:47] | and now you’re just bringing Chinese food | 所以现在你带中国菜来 |
[19:49] | so you don’t get in trouble? | 是为了不想惹麻烦对吗 |
[19:50] | That was once. | 我就扯掉了那一次 |
[19:51] | That was one time. | 就那么一次 |
[19:52] | And in my defense, you can be pretty scary | 而且我得辩解下 当你要强制执行 |
[19:54] | when it comes to enforcing bathroom etiquette. | 厕所礼节的时候 还是挺吓人的 |
[19:59] | No. I, um… | 没有 我… |
[20:02] | I thought I saw my mother last night. | 我以为昨晚看到了我母亲 |
[20:07] | I didn’t. Don’t worry. | 我没有 别担心 |
[20:09] | I went and checked, | 我去检查了下 |
[20:11] | and my parents’ ship definitely had | 可以肯定我父母的飞船 |
[20:13] | left for Daxam a few weeks ago. | 几星期前离开了达克萨姆星 |
[20:14] | But thinking I saw her, it… | 但是想到我看到她 就让我… |
[20:17] | I thought it would make me feel anger. | 我觉得会让我生气 |
[20:21] | But I felt, um… | 但其实我感觉到了… |
[20:24] | Other… other stuff… | 其他的 其他的感觉 |
[20:26] | I just… I hate… I hate that I still care about her. | 我就是 讨厌我这样关心她 |
[20:29] | Hey, we can’t will ourselves to not feel anything. | 我们不能逼自己不去感受任何事 |
[20:35] | Life doesn’t work like that. | 生活不是这样运作的 |
[20:37] | On Daxam, that’s exactly what we’d do. | 在达克萨姆星 我们就是这么做的 |
[20:40] | We’d drug ourselves, so we literally didn’t feel anything. | 我们嗑药 这样就感受不到任何东西 |
[20:44] | You’re allowed to miss her. She is your mother. | 你可以想念她 她是你母亲 |
[20:49] | Well, she’s gone forever. | 她已经永远离开了 |
[20:50] | So… | 所以 |
[21:02] | If my mother had given me pep talks like you, | 如果我母亲给我像你这样的激励话语 |
[21:05] | imagine the things I could’ve done. | 想想我能成就些什么 |
[21:06] | I’m happy to have mused you. | 我很高兴能激发你的灵感 |
[21:08] | But trust me, it isn’t always easy | 但相信我 想当一个 |
[21:10] | being the parent we aspire to be. | 符合自己期待的父母可不容易 |
[21:14] | Shall we test it again? | 我们能再次测试了吗 |
[21:17] | Let me just plug in the algorithm and fire it up. | 先让我把算法加进去 然后启动 |
[21:33] | All right, so what you wanna do is | 好的 现在你只要 |
[21:35] | twist that and lock it in. | 扭动这个然后看里边 |
[21:39] | There you go. You’re a natural. | 这就行了 你是天生好手啊 |
[21:42] | Can I take a picture of you? | 我能给你照张相吗 |
[21:45] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[21:58] | My mother would never hurt anybody on purpose. | 我母亲绝对不会故意伤害别人 |
[22:02] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[22:11] | Hey, um… Marcus, give me one second. | 马库斯 等我一下下 |
[22:17] | Here goes nothin’. | 成败在此一举 |
[22:31] | You didn’t say what flavor for your nephew. | 你没说你侄子要什么口味的 |
[22:32] | So, I got chocolate and vanilla. | 所以我买了巧克力和香草的 |
[22:34] | – I’m sure it’ll be fine. – Okay. | -应该没事的 -好吧 |
[22:49] | What is your nephew doing? | 你的侄子在做什么 |
[22:55] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[23:09] | Marcus! | 马库斯 |
[23:11] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[23:14] | Someone help! | 谁来帮帮忙 |
[23:16] | Power is running smoothly to the core. | 能量正流畅地转入核心 |
[23:18] | Anions are reacting at a steady rate. | 负离子反应率很稳定 |
[23:27] | Go! | 走 |
[23:36] | Come on! go, go, go! go! get out of here! | 快点 走走走 离开这里 |
[23:37] | Come on, go! go! | 快点 走走 |
[23:44] | The building is coming down! | 楼要垮了 |
[23:45] | How do we stop him? | 我们要怎么阻止他 |
[23:53] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[24:09] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[24:12] | You did it. | 是你做到了 |
[24:15] | Oh, it’s okay, I’ve got you. | 没事 我抱住你了 |
[24:17] | I’ve got you. | 我抱住你了 |
[24:18] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[24:23] | He wasn’t in control of himself. | 他当时无法自控 |
[24:25] | It was like something was in control of him. | 就好像有东西在控制他 |
[24:28] | Do you think the same thing happened to his mother, too? | 你觉得和他母亲的遭遇相同吗 |
[24:30] | Maybe she’s not the perpetrator we thought, but the victim. | 或许她不是我们以为的罪犯 而是受害者 |
[24:34] | Just like Marcus. | 就像马库斯 |
[24:36] | Either way, we’ll need to keep him in that cell for now. | 无论如何 我们都需要暂时让他留在牢房 |
[24:39] | It’s equipped with a telekinetic dampener, | 牢房配备了心灵传动抑制器 |
[24:40] | which should prevent him from having another episode. | 那东西应该能防止他再起事端 |
[24:43] | Well, he’s safe, but his mother’s still out there. | 他安全了 但他母亲仍有危险 |
[24:45] | We need to get him to tell us where she is. | 我们得让他告诉我们她在哪儿 |
[24:47] | Well, our best chance at that now is Mr. Olsen. | 好吧 最有可能让他开口的就是奥尔森先生 |
[24:54] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[24:57] | I spent the entire day with that kid | 我和那孩子一起待了一整天 |
[24:58] | and all I got was a couple of sentences. | 我也只听到几个句子 |
[25:03] | You were right, J’onn. | 你说得对 荣恩 |
[25:05] | This is a DEO matter. | 这是超查部事务 |
[25:07] | I should not have involved myself. | 我不应该掺和进来 |
[25:20] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[25:23] | Look, I know what I said earlier on, | 我知道我之前说了什么 |
[25:25] | but we could really use your help here. | 但我们现在很需要你的帮助 |
[25:27] | It has to be you. | 也只能是你 |
[25:28] | Why? Because I’m black? | 为什么 因为我是黑人吗 |
[25:31] | You look the same as he does too. | 你和他肤色也一样啊 |
[25:32] | – Why don’t you talk to him? – It’s more than that. | -你为什么不和他谈谈 -不止如此 |
[25:35] | He sees something in you. | 他和你有共鸣 |
[25:38] | I brought him to CatCo and I risked everybody’s safety. | 我把他带到凯特科 让所有人陷入危险 |
[25:42] | Supergirl had to come save everybody. | 超女只好过来救大家 |
[25:44] | Me, him… | 我 他 |
[25:46] | She kept everybody safe and I had no idea what to do. | 她保证了大家的安全 而我却手足无措 |
[25:51] | You know, I remember that feeling. | 我记得那种感觉 |
[25:53] | On mars, we were encouraged to decide our | 在火星上 我们很小的时候 |
[25:55] | line of work when we were very young. | 就被鼓励选择自己的职业 |
[25:58] | Everyone had no problem pinpointing their futures. | 大家都能确定自己未来的方向 |
[26:02] | I didn’t know what I wanted to do. | 但我不知道我想做什么 |
[26:04] | I was just waiting for a sign. | 我只是在等待一个信号 |
[26:07] | Did you find one? | 你找到了吗 |
[26:09] | My first daughter. | 我的大女儿 |
[26:10] | When she came along, I finally realized I had a mission in life. | 她出生后 我终于意识到我有了天职 |
[26:14] | I had someone who relied on me. | 有人依靠我 |
[26:16] | Having her gave me direction. | 她给了我方向 |
[26:18] | Protecting her made me realize | 保护她让我意识到 |
[26:20] | I had a gift for keeping people safe. | 我有保护人们安全的天赋 |
[26:24] | So I, um… I joined the law enforcement on Mars. | 所以我…加入了火星执法机关 |
[26:29] | I became the Martian Manhunter. | 我成为了火星猎人 |
[26:33] | And you think me talking to Marcus | 你觉得我和马库斯谈 |
[26:36] | would give me that kind of purpose? | 会给我那种目标吗 |
[26:38] | I saw a reflection of myself in my daughter. | 我在我女儿身上看到了自己的影子 |
[26:42] | I think you already see a reflection of yourself in him. | 我觉得你已经在他身上看到了自己的影子 |
[26:50] | You want to find out what kind of hero you can be? | 你想知道自己能成为什么样的英雄吗 |
[26:53] | Right here is a great place to start. | 这里就是很好的开始 |
[27:02] | We’ve been searching the city | 我们一直在搜索全市 |
[27:03] | for signs of another attack, nothing yet. | 寻找下次袭击的迹象 暂时还没有 |
[27:05] | Have you two found anything? | 你俩有发现吗 |
[27:07] | We looked into the Phorian’s physiology. | 我们查了佛里人生理机能 |
[27:09] | Turns out that a major shift in atmospheric energy | 发现大气能量的剧变 |
[27:11] | can cause a change in their mental state. | 能导致他们精神状态的改变 |
[27:14] | But what causes a shift like that? | 什么导致了那种变化 |
[27:15] | Okay. So, this measures electromagnetic activity around the city. | 好吧 这东西能测量城市周边的电磁活动 |
[27:19] | There was a large spike around the time of | 大约在昨天街头骚乱时 |
[27:20] | the first fight on the street yesterday. | 出现了激增 |
[27:21] | And let me guess, another spike during the attack on CatCo today? | 让我猜猜 今天凯特科发生袭击时又激增了 |
[27:25] | Hey, good guess. | 猜得好 |
[27:26] | But that spike was about five times the size. | 但那次激增大概翻了五倍 |
[27:28] | Have we determined what caused the spike? | 已经确定是什么导致了激增吗 |
[27:30] | Yes. High levels of polyatomic anions released in the atmosphere. | 大量的多原子负离子释放进了大气中 |
[27:33] | Wait. I… I saw Lena. | 等等 我见了莉娜 |
[27:35] | She said she’s working on a new project. | 她说她在进行一个新项目 |
[27:37] | She mentioned those anions. | 她提到了那些负离子 |
[27:39] | That can’t be a coincidence, can it? | 那不可能是巧合 对吧 |
[27:41] | Definitely not. | 那是当然 |
[27:42] | I’m gonna call Lena. | 我要打给莉娜 |
[27:54] | Hello, Supergirl. | 喂 超女 |
[28:02] | Rhea? | 瑞亚 |
[28:03] | You sound surprised. | 你很惊讶啊 |
[28:04] | – Trace the call. – If you’ve done anything to Lena… | -追踪电话 -如果你对莉娜做了什么 |
[28:07] | You’ll what, lecture me? | 你会怎样 说教我吗 |
[28:09] | We will find you. | 我们会找到你 |
[28:10] | You have no idea where I am or what I’m doing. | 你不知道我在哪儿 我在做什么 |
[28:14] | How does it feel to be powerless? | 无力的感觉怎么样 |
[28:17] | If this is about Mon-El, you have to come to terms | 如果事关蒙·艾尔 你得接受 |
[28:19] | with the fact that he chose to stay here. | 他选择留在这儿的事实 |
[28:21] | No, he made a choice to come home, | 不 他选择回家 |
[28:23] | to be king to his people. | 成为他族人的国王 |
[28:25] | And we would have been happy to go, | 我们本要开开心心地走了 |
[28:26] | but you were too selfish to allow that. | 但你太自私了 阻拦了我们 |
[28:29] | What’s she saying? | 她在说什么 |
[28:30] | Everything I do, I do for my people. | 我做的一切都是为了我的族人 |
[28:33] | Everything you do for yours | 而你做的一切都是为了 |
[28:34] | is to bolster your broken ego. | 维护你病态的自尊心 |
[28:37] | You need this planet to worship you, | 你需要这颗行星崇拜你 |
[28:39] | the last daughter of a failed world, | 一个失落世界最后的女儿 |
[28:42] | because otherwise, your survival means nothing. | 不然你活下来就没有意义 |
[28:45] | You’re delusional. | 你在妄想 |
[28:47] | No. | 不 |
[28:48] | On the contrary, I see everything clearly. | 相反 我把一切都看得清清楚楚 |
[28:51] | I came here in peace, which you refused. | 我带着和平的诚意而来 但你拒绝了 |
[28:54] | And all of the ugliness that’s transpired | 你展现出来的所有丑陋 |
[28:57] | is because of your righteousness, Kara Zor-El. | 都是因为你的正义 卡拉·佐·艾尔 |
[29:01] | Everything that happens from now on is your doing. | 从今往后发生的一切都是你造成的 |
[29:05] | Every city that burns, every nation that falls, | 每座燃尽的城市 每个陨落的国家 |
[29:09] | for every child of Earth that cries out, | 每个地球上的孩子哭喊着 |
[29:12] | “Why is this happening?” | “为什么这一切发生在我们身上” |
[29:14] | The answer is Supergirl. | 答案是因为超女 |
[29:18] | Kara has done nothing. Okay? | 卡拉没做任何事 |
[29:20] | This is all you! | 这都怪你一人 |
[29:22] | Oh, of course you’re there with her. | 你当然帮她说话了 |
[29:23] | The Kryptonian girl who bewitched you. | 那个氪星女孩已经迷惑了你的心智 |
[29:25] | Mother, you’re… You’re mad at me here, okay? | 母亲 你只是对我生气 |
[29:28] | Don’t… Don’t take it out on this planet. | 不要发泄在这颗星球上 |
[29:29] | You are better than this. | 你能做得更好 |
[29:30] | Anger has nothing to do with what I’m doing. | 我的所为和愤怒无关 |
[29:33] | Then why? Why are you still here? | 那是为什么 为什么你还在这儿 |
[29:35] | I’m here to wake you up, Mon-El. | 我是来这儿唤醒你的 蒙·艾尔 |
[29:41] | Did you manage to trace the call? | 你能设法追踪通话吗 |
[29:42] | No. There was too much electromagnetic interference. | 不能 有太多电磁干扰了 |
[29:49] | – Was that my phone? – Yeah. | -那是我的手机吗 -是的 |
[29:51] | Telemarketer. | 是电话推销的 |
[29:57] | Hey, Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[29:59] | Look, I know that you didn’t mean | 我知道你不是故意那样 |
[30:01] | to attack everybody the way that you did before. | 残忍攻击所有人的 |
[30:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:07] | And neither did your mom. | 你妈妈也不是故意的 |
[30:11] | Look, all I’m trying to do is make sure | 我只是在尽力保证 |
[30:14] | that everybody who saw her picture on the news | 所有在新闻上看见她的人 |
[30:18] | knows that’s not the real her, right? | 都会知道那不是真实的她 |
[30:22] | Every planet we go to, they make us go away. | 我们每到一颗星球上 都会被人赶走 |
[30:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:29] | They always try to hurt us. | 他们总是想伤害我们 |
[30:31] | They think we’re bad. | 他们以为我们是坏人 |
[30:33] | I thought it would be different here. | 我以为在这儿一切会不同 |
[30:36] | I liked it here. | 我喜欢这儿 |
[30:41] | When I was a kid, I used to get bullied. | 我小的时候常常被人欺负 |
[30:47] | See, I went to a school where | 在我以前的学校 |
[30:48] | there weren’t a lot of people who looked like me. | 没有很多长得和我相像的人 |
[30:51] | And then when my dad died, | 在我爸死后 |
[30:55] | it just got a lot worse. | 一切变得更糟了 |
[30:57] | See, he was… He was my guardian. | 他曾经是我的守护者 |
[31:03] | He was the guy that made me feel safe. | 他是能给我安全感的人 |
[31:08] | So, after he was gone, I just… | 他逝世后 我… |
[31:09] | I put up this wall. | 我建起了一堵心墙 |
[31:12] | And I didn’t let anybody in. | 不让任何人进入我的内心 |
[31:15] | Until I moved to Metropolis, | 直到我搬去了大都会 |
[31:18] | and then I made a new friend. | 我结交到了一位新朋友 |
[31:20] | And this guy was different, too. | 那个人也很特别 |
[31:23] | And I didn’t realize how different he was. | 我当时没有意识到他有多别特别 |
[31:27] | I just knew that he understood something that most people didn’t. | 我只知道他理解大多数人都无法理解的事 |
[31:31] | And because of that, I trusted him. | 因此 我信任他 |
[31:35] | And eventually, I let him in. | 最后 我向他打开了心门 |
[31:40] | Do you know what happened? | 你知道之后发生了什么吗 |
[31:44] | That wall came down. | 那堵墙坍塌了 |
[31:50] | You see, Marcus, sometimes you can meet somebody | 马库斯 有时你会遇到一些人 |
[31:55] | and they can become your friend. | 他们会成为你的朋友 |
[31:58] | And by trusting them, | 你信任了他们 |
[32:01] | everything in your life can change. | 你生命中的一切将就此改变 |
[32:05] | I can see her. | 我可以看到她 |
[32:09] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[32:11] | Can you? | 是吗 |
[32:12] | But I don’t know where she is. | 但是我不知道她在哪儿 |
[32:13] | It’s somewhere I’ve never seen before. | 那是个我从未去过的地方 |
[32:20] | Can you take me to her? | 你能带我去见她吗 |
[32:22] | You’ll protect her? | 你会保护她吗 |
[32:25] | I will protect you both. | 我会保护你们两个 |
[32:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:33] | Okay, we’re now monitoring | 我们现在开始检测 |
[32:34] | all electromagnetic activity within the region. | 这片区域所有的电磁活动 |
[32:37] | If anyone powers up this device, | 如果有人开启这个仪器 |
[32:38] | we’re gonna know exactly where they are. | 我们将会知道他们的确切位置 |
[32:39] | Good. Then we can strike. | 很好 之后我们就反击 |
[32:41] | Marcus knows where his mom is, | 马库斯知道他妈妈在哪儿 |
[32:42] | but he’s gotta take us to her. | 但是他会带我们去找她 |
[32:43] | I’m afraid I can’t let him out of here. | 恐怕我不能放他出去 |
[32:45] | Mon-El’s mother created some sort of device with Lena Luthor. | 蒙·艾尔的母亲和莉娜·卢瑟建造了一种仪器 |
[32:48] | She could set it off at any moment. | 她随时都能开启它 |
[32:49] | It’s just not safe for Marcus outside of containment. | 出了牢房对马库斯来说不安全 |
[32:52] | But his mom is still out there. | 但他妈妈还在外头 |
[32:53] | I could… I could go with them. | 我可以和他们一起去 |
[32:54] | I have a mobile version of that telekinetic dampener. | 我有个移动版心灵传动抑制器 |
[32:57] | It should have plenty of juice | 它应该有足够的能量 |
[32:59] | to keep Marcus and his mom from going all Carrie. | 保证马库斯和他妈妈不变成魔女嘉莉 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry, guys. It’s too risky. | 我很抱歉 这太危险了 |
[33:05] | J’onn, you said that you found your mission with your daughter. | 荣恩 你说你是因为你女儿找到了你的使命 |
[33:09] | This is mine. | 这是我的使命 |
[33:14] | Be safe, James. | 注意安全 詹姆斯 |
[33:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:24] | Marcus, be careful. | 马库斯 小心点 |
[33:28] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:31] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[33:35] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[33:38] | – Marcus. – Mom. | -马库斯 -妈妈 |
[33:47] | No, no, Mom. These are my friends. | 不 妈妈 他们是我的朋友 |
[33:48] | They helped me find you. | 他们帮我找到了你 |
[33:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[33:52] | Look, we know that you did not attack the square on purpose. | 我们知道你不是故意袭击那个广场的 |
[33:56] | – It’s okay. You’re safe now. – How? | -没事了 你们现在安全了 -怎么讲 |
[33:58] | This bad boy is gonna protect you. | 这个酷家伙会保护你们 |
[34:04] | – All of us? – All of… | -我们所有人吗 -所有… |
[34:19] | Tomorrow we could begin the material trials. | 明天我们就能开始材料试验了 |
[34:25] | I keep forgetting that success means that you’re leaving. | 我总是忘记成功就意味着你的离开 |
[34:30] | Working with you has meant so much to me. | 与你共事对我来说意义重大 |
[34:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:36] | Whatever happens next, | 无论接下来会发生什么 |
[34:39] | I want you to remember never to doubt yourself again. | 我希望你记得永远不要质疑自己 |
[34:42] | You are a marvel, Lena. | 你是个奇迹 莉娜 |
[34:46] | Any mother should be proud to call you daughter. | 任何母亲都应该为有你这样的女儿而骄傲 |
[34:54] | Wait. Wait… What are you… What are you doing? | 等一下 你在做什么 |
[35:01] | We got something! A huge release of anions. | 有情况了 大量负离子释放 |
[35:03] | – Where? – San Isidro Valley. | -在哪里 -圣伊西德罗峡谷 |
[35:05] | – You got a satellite image for that? – Yeah. | -有卫星图像吗 -有 |
[35:07] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:08] | – Let’s go. – Right on. | -走吧 -马上 |
[35:10] | My mother… | 我母亲… |
[35:11] | I know this is going to be hard. | 我知道这会很难办 |
[35:13] | – You don’t have to do this. – No, I have to. | -你不必非得一起去 -我必须去 |
[35:15] | I just… I need to grab something first. | 只是 我得先拿点东西 |
[35:27] | Marcus? | 马库斯 |
[35:31] | I don’t think it’s working, Winn. | 似乎没效果 温 |
[35:35] | There’s too many of them. | 他们人太多了 |
[35:42] | This isn’t working. | 没用 |
[35:43] | What’s wrong with it? | 到底出了什么问题 |
[35:43] | It’s made for two, not 12! | 效力只够两人 哪够十二个 |
[35:46] | We gotta get out of here. | 咱们得赶紧离开这里 |
[35:46] | This much telekinetic energy between these Phorians… | 这些佛里人所拥有的心灵传动能量 |
[35:49] | The entire city is in danger. | 会让整座城市陷入危险 |
[35:51] | I am not leaving him. | 我不会丢下他 |
[35:52] | Well, what do you wanna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[35:54] | Well, they’re linked telepathically, right? | 他们心灵相通 对吧 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:56] | So, if I break through to him, | 如果我能让他清醒 |
[35:57] | maybe he can break through to them. | 也许他就能让他们都清醒 |
[36:00] | Okay, go. | 好吧 你试试 |
[36:02] | Why won’t it shut down? | 为什么关不掉 |
[36:04] | – What did you do? – What I had to do. | -你做了什么 -做了必须要做的 |
[36:06] | For my people. | 为了我的子民 |
[36:07] | I want you to know the affection I have for you is real. | 我希望你知道 我对你的感情是真的 |
[36:11] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[36:13] | I can’t. | 我关不掉 |
[36:25] | Why won’t it turn off? | 为什么关不掉 |
[36:26] | I don’t know, she must’ve made it self-sustaining somehow. | 我也不知道 肯定是她开启了自动运行装置 |
[36:28] | What did you do, Mother? | 你做了什么 母亲 |
[36:31] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[36:33] | I need you to look at me. | 你看着我 |
[36:35] | I told you I would keep you and your mother safe | 我说过会护你和你母亲周全 |
[36:38] | and I am not breaking that promise. | 我绝对不会食言 |
[36:41] | You’re bringing something here. | 你正在传送什么东西过来 |
[36:42] | What? | 是什么 |
[36:45] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[37:00] | Marcus, I need you to hear me. | 马库斯 你听我说 |
[37:04] | I need you to let me in like you would let a real friend in. | 你要像接受一位真朋友一样接受我 |
[37:07] | James, it’s not working. | 詹姆斯 这样不行 |
[37:09] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[37:11] | I’m not leaving them! | 我不会丢下他们 |
[37:23] | You don’t mess with my family. | 我不准你动我的家人 |
[37:29] | What is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[37:32] | A White Martian gave me this. | 一个白火星人给我的 |
[37:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:35] | The White Martians developed this technology | 白火星人研发了这种科技 |
[37:39] | in order to keep the Greens | 是为了让绿火星人 |
[37:42] | under their control. | 听他们命令 |
[37:47] | It traps a Martian in his own mind. | 它会将火星人困在自己的脑海里 |
[37:50] | A never-ending nightmare. | 困在没有止境的噩梦中 |
[37:52] | Pretty savvy if you ask me. | 其实还挺厉害的 |
[37:55] | J’onn! | 荣恩 |
[37:56] | J’onn! | 荣恩 |
[37:59] | You’ve learned a lot of things | 你对这个世界 |
[38:02] | about this world, Mother. | 似乎很是了解 母亲 |
[38:04] | I’ve had to. | 情势所迫 |
[38:06] | And did you learn that we’re not bulletproof here? | 那你是否知道 在这里子弹能伤到我们 |
[38:13] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[38:14] | You just have to look inside of yourself | 你要审视自己 |
[38:17] | and see the strength and the courage that I see in you. | 找到我在你身上所看到的勇气和力量 |
[38:23] | You’re not alone. | 你不是独自在战斗 |
[38:26] | You are not alone! | 你不是一个人 |
[38:43] | That is a hero without a suit. | 你可真是”平民英雄” |
[38:54] | Put the gun down, Mon-El. | 放下枪 蒙·艾尔 |
[38:56] | You don’t want to hurt me… | 你不希望伤到我 |
[38:58] | Shut up! | 住口 |
[38:59] | The Kryptonian girl was right. | 那个氪星女孩说得对 |
[39:01] | You are a hero of Earth. | 你确实是地球的英雄 |
[39:07] | But would a hero kill his own mother? | 但一个英雄会杀自己的母亲吗 |
[39:14] | When you were a boy and I would put you to sleep at night, | 你小时候 我会哄你入睡 |
[39:18] | you used to say to me | 你曾对我说 |
[39:21] | that you would always love me. | 你会永远爱我 |
[39:25] | And even though you’ve turned your back on me, | 就算你背叛了我 |
[39:28] | I know you love me. | 我也知道你爱我 |
[39:31] | Where’s Father? | 父亲在哪里 |
[39:37] | Where is my father? | 我父亲在哪里 |
[39:41] | Your father was so hurt | 你抛弃我们之后 |
[39:44] | when you abandoned us that he | 你的父亲伤心过度 |
[39:47] | took his own life. | 选择自行了断 |
[39:51] | No. | 不 |
[39:52] | Mon-El, you are not going to kill me. | 蒙·艾尔 你不会杀我 |
[39:55] | Whatever you think of me, | 无论你怎么看我 |
[39:58] | I’m still your mother. | 我还是你母亲 |
[40:19] | We were not the only people | 我们的星球毁灭之后 |
[40:20] | to escape the destruction of our planet. | 不止我们两人幸存 |
[40:23] | Thousands of Daxamites survived. | 成千上万的达克萨姆星人活了下来 |
[40:27] | Hundreds of ships spread across the galaxy. | 许多飞船漂浮在银河系 |
[40:31] | They just needed a way to get here. | 他们只需要一条通往这里的通道 |
[40:56] | – Agent Danvers… – Yeah. | -丹弗斯特工 -在 |
[40:58] | We have multiple bogies heading into National City. | 有许多不明飞行物正在飞往纳欣诺市 |
[41:00] | – How many? – Twenty-five, | -有多少 -二十五个 |
[41:02] | No, 50, 100… Maybe more. | 不止 五十 一百 甚至更多 |
[41:04] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[41:29] | Welcome | 欢迎来到 |
[41:31] | to New Daxam. | 新达克萨姆星 |