时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | To new friends! | 敬新朋友 |
[00:04] | The portal would help your planet immensely | 传送门能极大地帮助你们星球 |
[00:07] | and it would help me get home to mine. | 也能帮助我回到我的星球 |
[00:10] | Wait. Wait…What are you…what are you doing? | 等一下 你在做什么 |
[00:14] | Thousands of Daxamites survived | 成千上万的达克萨姆星人 |
[00:16] | the destruction of our planet. | 从星球毁灭中幸存了下来 |
[00:18] | They just needed a way to get here. | 他们只需要一条通往这里的通道 |
[00:21] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[00:22] | You’re bringing something here. | 你正在传送什么东西过来 |
[00:24] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[00:29] | Lena! | 莉娜 |
[00:52] | Hello, Lena. | 你好 莉娜 |
[00:55] | Where the hell am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[00:57] | I’ve been taking care of you | 是我一直在照顾你 |
[00:59] | ever since Supergirl nearly killed you | 超女攻击我们的传送门时 |
[01:01] | when she attacked our portal. | 她差点害死你 |
[01:02] | Supergirl tried to stop you. | 超女想阻止你 |
[01:05] | I should have stopped you. | 我本应阻止你 |
[01:07] | You lied to me and used me. | 你骗了我 利用了我 |
[01:09] | I did what I had to do for my people. | 我做的一切都是为了我的族人 |
[01:12] | But I did it for you, too. | 但也是为了你 |
[01:14] | I meant what I said on the ground. | 我在地球上对你说的那些话都出自真心 |
[01:16] | You are a marvel. | 你非同凡响 |
[01:20] | And I know that you are meant for bigger things, | 我知道你注定要做更大的事 |
[01:24] | better things. | 更好的事 |
[01:25] | This is a planet of wasted potential, | 这是个浪费了潜力的星球 |
[01:28] | and you represent the best of your race. | 而你是人类最为杰出的代表 |
[01:31] | I’m going to make a society worthy of you. | 我会建造一个配得上你的社会 |
[01:35] | So get comfortable, Lena. | 别拘束 莉娜 |
[01:39] | You are where you belong, beside me, | 这才是你的归属 在我身旁 |
[01:43] | presiding over this new world that we will create together. | 主宰这个我们共同创造的新世界 |
[02:01] | People of earth, do not be afraid. | 地球人 不要惊慌 |
[02:09] | We have crossed a sea of stars in order to bring you a new way. | 我们跨越星海来带你们走上一条新的道路 |
[02:15] | A better way. | 更好的道路 |
[02:19] | I will be your queen, | 我会是你们的王后 |
[02:24] | and you will be my subjects. | 你们将会成为我的臣民 |
[02:31] | Obey our orders, and we will protect you. | 顺者昌 逆者亡 |
[02:34] | – Danvers, I’m at the police station! – Do not resist. | -丹弗斯 我在警局 -放弃抵抗 |
[02:36] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:37] | They’re everywhere, Alex. | 到处都是他们的人 艾丽克斯 |
[02:38] | The Daxamite troops are everywhere. | 到处都是达克萨姆的军队 |
[02:39] | I guess we have transmat signatures all across downtown. | 全市到处都有传送的信号 |
[02:42] | Our satellite systems are crashed. | 我们的卫星系统崩溃了 |
[02:45] | – Danvers, I… – Maggie? | -丹弗斯 我… -玛吉 |
[02:48] | – They’ve attacked the NCPD. – Is Maggie safe? | -他们攻击了纳市警局 -玛吉安全吗 |
[02:51] | What’re we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[02:54] | No! | 不 |
[03:01] | Everybody evacuate! | 全员撤离 |
[03:04] | Winn, go! | 温 快走 |
[03:08] | Supergirl! We’re under attack. | 超女 我们在遭受攻击 |
[03:10] | I’ve evacuated the DEO. | 我在疏散超查部的人 |
[03:12] | Hang on! I’m almost there. | 坚持住 我快到了 |
[03:18] | – There’s no time. – All right. I’ll meet you outside. | -没时间了 -好吧 我们在外面会合 |
[03:51] | We need to get somewhere safe. | 我们得找个安全的地方 |
[03:54] | Welcome to new Daxam. | 欢迎来到全新的达克萨姆星 |
[04:05] | Leave us. | 都退下吧 |
[04:11] | How’s the invasion progressing? | 入侵活动进展如何 |
[04:13] | Is it as much fun as you hoped? | 有你想象的那样有趣吗 |
[04:14] | This planet has amazing potential. | 这个星球潜力无穷 |
[04:18] | It’s gonna be beautiful when we’re finished with it. | 等我们完事后 它会变得非常美丽 |
[04:20] | “Finished with it”? | 什么完事 |
[04:21] | What are you planning to do? | 你们打算做什么 |
[04:24] | Build, of course. | 当然是要建设 |
[04:26] | Monuments to our people, to our way of life. | 纪念我们的人民和生活方式 |
[04:29] | Great pyramids like the ones we had back home. | 同母星上一样的大金字塔 |
[04:32] | And I suppose the humans will build them for you. | 我想你是要人类帮你建造这些东西 |
[04:34] | If they know what’s good for them. | 如果他们足够识趣的话 |
[04:36] | This ship is stocked with Daxam’s best. | 这艘飞船上都是达克萨姆星的精英 |
[04:40] | The leaders, the merchants, the military strategists. | 领导者 商人 军事战略家 |
[04:44] | Ah, the robbers, the liars, the killers. | 你说那些抢劫者 骗子和杀手吗 |
[04:46] | The elite who once led our people to greatness. | 精英阶层会带领我们族人走向伟大 |
[04:50] | Here, we can rebuild again, | 在这里 我们能够重建家园 |
[04:52] | and make way for the rest of our ravaged population | 为我们饱受磨难的人民 |
[04:56] | to settle once and for all. | 建立永恒的归宿 |
[04:57] | If you think that the people of earth will just lay down | 如果你觉得人类会直接将地球 |
[05:01] | and take this, you are wrong, | 拱手相让 你就大错特错了 |
[05:02] | because they are made of stronger stuff than you think. | 因为他们比你想象的更坚强 |
[05:06] | And besides, Kara will stop you. | 而且卡拉会阻止你 |
[05:08] | Oh, I do not fear the Kryptonian girl. | 我可不怕那个氪星女孩 |
[05:12] | What are you planning to do with her? | 你打算拿她怎样 |
[05:14] | She’s in your past, Mon-El. | 她存在于你的过去 蒙·艾尔 |
[05:16] | Focus on your future. | 你要着眼于将来 |
[05:18] | What do you need me for? | 你要我做什么 |
[05:19] | We must unite our people with the people of Earth. | 我们需要团结族人与地球人 |
[05:23] | You’re the key. | 而你则是关键 |
[05:26] | As you well know, | 如你所知 |
[05:27] | on Daxam, the tradition is for the regent | 按照达克萨姆星的传统 |
[05:30] | to arrange a marriage for their oldest child. | 摄政王应为长子择亲 |
[05:35] | Your father may be gone, | 你父王虽去世了 |
[05:37] | but I think I’ve made an excellent choice. | 但我想我有位非常不错的人选 |
[05:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:41] | And who’s the, uh…who’s the lucky earthling | 那个幸运的地球人是谁 |
[05:44] | that won the “marry an alien invader” sweepstakes? | 抽中了”嫁给外星侵略者”的头彩呢 |
[05:47] | Lena Luthor. | 莉娜·卢瑟 |
[05:58] | Do you know what Rhea did to him? | 你知道瑞亚对他做了什么吗 |
[06:00] | His vitals are erratic. | 他的体征很不稳定 |
[06:02] | You know, it’s like his neurons are working overtime. | 就像他的神经超载了一样 |
[06:04] | He’s comatose on the outside, but on the inside… | 他表面看来是昏迷状态 但精神上… |
[06:08] | Will he wake up? | 他会醒来吗 |
[06:10] | Look who found us. | 看看谁来了 |
[06:12] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[06:13] | – I’m so glad you’re okay. – Yeah, me, too. | -我很高兴你没事 -我也是 |
[06:15] | It’s a war zone out there. | 外面是战区 |
[06:17] | The Daxamite troops are beaming down from everywhere, | 到处都是从天而降的达克萨姆军队 |
[06:19] | setting up checkpoints, arresting resisters. | 建立检查点 逮捕反抗者 |
[06:21] | It’s almost like they’re instituting their own martial law. | 就像他们在实行军事管制一样 |
[06:23] | Yeah, well, not to mention the full-on | 对啊 更别提外面 |
[06:25] | Independence Day going out there | 就像《独立日》一样 |
[06:26] | with the mothership hovering over the city. | 航空母舰盘旋在城市上空 |
[06:29] | Mon-el is on that ship. | 蒙·艾尔在那艘飞船上 |
[06:31] | Rhea took him and she took Lena, too. | 瑞亚带走了他还有莉娜 |
[06:33] | Have you reached Clark yet? | 你联系过克拉克了吗 |
[06:34] | I called Perry White. He’s not at The Daily Planet, | 我打给了佩里·怀特 说他不在《星球日报》 |
[06:36] | he’s not at the Fortress of Solitude, either. | 他也不在孤独堡垒 |
[06:38] | Maybe Superman’s out there right now, fighting in the streets. | 也许超人已经行动了 在街头惩奸除恶 |
[06:41] | If he is, I didn’t see him. | 就算是这样 我也没看到他 |
[06:42] | Maggie. | 玛吉 |
[06:47] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[06:48] | And I’m so glad that when things look their worst, | 我也很高兴事态最差时 |
[06:50] | we both thought to run straight to a bar. | 我俩都想到直接跑来酒吧 |
[06:53] | We’re all together. | 我们团结一致 |
[06:54] | We can fight back. | 我们能反抗 |
[06:56] | But where do we start? | 但从何开始 |
[06:57] | Well, without the DEO mainframe, we’re flying blind. | 没有超查部主机 我们就像无头苍蝇 |
[06:59] | Not to mention the Daxamite military patrolling the streets. | 更别提在街头还有达克萨姆军队巡逻 |
[07:02] | And J’onn’s not here to lead us. | 荣恩还没法领导我们 |
[07:04] | Maybe I can be of service. | 或许我能帮你们 |
[07:11] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:12] | Not happy to see me? | 不乐意见到我 |
[07:19] | You people are so predictable. | 你们这群人太好猜了 |
[07:20] | – Hands above your head. – No. | -手放在头上 -不 |
[07:22] | You made a mistake coming here. | 你来这里就是错误 |
[07:24] | I find it as distasteful as you do, | 我可是和你一样不爽 |
[07:26] | Supergirl, but I need your help. | 超女 但我需要你的帮助 |
[07:29] | And you need mine. | 你也需要我的 |
[07:30] | Where’s my father? | 我父亲呢 |
[07:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:32] | That’s the wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[07:34] | Well, it’s the truth. | 好吧 这是事实 |
[07:36] | All right. What do you want? | 好吧 你想怎样 |
[07:40] | To take down our common enemy. | 摧毁我们共同的敌人 |
[07:42] | Everything I warned against has come to pass. | 我告诫你们的一切都发生了 |
[07:45] | The alien invaders have come to destroy our way of life | 外星入侵者已经毁掉我们的生活方式 |
[07:49] | and claim our planet, just as I said they would. | 占领我们的星球 正如我所言 |
[07:53] | You can just say, “I told you so.” | 你可以直接说”我说过了” |
[07:55] | I did tell you so. | 我确实说过了 |
[07:58] | And now you can shoot me. | 现在你可以朝我开枪 |
[08:00] | Or we can work together. | 我们也可以合作 |
[08:04] | And we can save our loved ones and this city. | 我们可以救我们爱的人和这座城市 |
[08:06] | You mean your daughter that you kidnapped and framed? | 你是说你绑架和诬陷的女儿吗 |
[08:08] | We’re going to save this city. | 我们要救这座城市 |
[08:10] | But we will never work with you. | 但我们决不跟你合作 |
[08:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:13] | We got this. | 我们搞得定 |
[08:16] | Don’t let your pride get in the way of your objective. | 别让面子阻挠你们达成目的 |
[08:20] | That ship is armed with Kryptonite cannons. | 那艘飞船配备了氪星石炮 |
[08:23] | You have no transmat portal, | 你们没有传送门 |
[08:24] | and the Daxamites have upgraded their shields. | 达克萨姆人还升级了他们的护盾 |
[08:28] | I need your help to get onto that ship. | 我需要你们的帮助登上那艘飞船 |
[08:32] | Even if we wanted to, like you said, there’s no way onboard. | 如你所言 就算我们想也没办法登船 |
[08:35] | So sure about that? | 你这么确定吗 |
[08:37] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[08:38] | I’m asking you to work with me. | 我请求你们跟我合作 |
[08:40] | And we find Lena and Mon-el. | 一起找到莉娜和蒙·艾尔 |
[08:42] | Together, we can save them. | 我们一起才能救他们 |
[08:44] | You’ve said your piece. Now leave. | 你说完了 走吧 |
[08:50] | You’re making a mistake, Agent Danvers. | 你在犯错 丹弗斯特工 |
[08:58] | I understand why you all don’t trust me. | 我懂你们为什么不相信我 |
[09:01] | But whatever happened in our past, | 但过去发生的一切 |
[09:03] | I’m asking you to leave it there. | 就让它过去吧 |
[09:05] | The love I feel for my daughter is real. | 我对我女儿的爱是真的 |
[09:09] | Please, Kara. | 拜托 卡拉 |
[09:12] | Help me save her. | 帮我救她 |
[09:15] | Get out. | 滚 |
[09:20] | Call me if you change your mind. | 改变主意就打给我 |
[09:28] | I think Guardian and I should get back out there, | 我觉得我和守护者可以回到外面去 |
[09:30] | see what we can do. | 见机行事 |
[09:31] | – Okay, that’s a good idea. – Call us if you need us. | -行 是个好办法 -有需要就打给我们 |
[09:37] | So how are we going to do this ourselves? | 我们自己要怎么办 |
[09:41] | Set up a blockade and arrest any resisters. | 设立封锁线 逮捕一切反抗者 |
[09:44] | I don’t want anyone getting in or out of the city. | 别让任何人进出这座城市 |
[09:46] | We’re receiving a communication from earth. | 我们收到了来自地球的通话请求 |
[09:49] | Put it up. | 接通 |
[09:50] | Yes, my Lord. | 是 陛下 |
[09:52] | Rhea, Queen of Daxam, | 瑞亚 达克萨姆王后 |
[09:54] | my name is President Olivia Marsdin. | 我是奥利维亚·马斯丁总统 |
[09:57] | You represent planet Earth? | 你代表地球吗 |
[09:59] | I represent the United States, | 我代表美国 |
[10:01] | but today I speak for all humanity | 但今天我代表全人类 |
[10:04] | when I demand that you abandon your siege of National city. | 请求你放弃对纳欣诺市的攻击 |
[10:07] | Well, I’d be happy to move my invasion force | 行 我会很乐意将入侵力量 |
[10:10] | to Washington, D.C., if you prefer. | 转移到华盛顿 如果你想 |
[10:12] | Oh, I’m not in Washington. | 我不在华盛顿 |
[10:15] | I’m heading straight for you. | 我在赶往你所在的地方 |
[10:18] | Uh, guys, I just picked up on some sort of live transmission | 各位 我刚发现了空军一号的 |
[10:22] | from Air Force One. | 某种实时信号 |
[10:23] | Air Force One? | 空军一号 |
[10:24] | Wait, don’t tell me the president | 等等 别告诉我总统 |
[10:25] | is heading towards the conflict and not away. | 正赶往冲突区 而且就快到了 |
[10:27] | Every time I think I can’t get happier, I voted for that woman… | 每次我最开心时 就会投票给她 |
[10:30] | National City is mine, | 纳欣诺市是我的地盘 |
[10:32] | and you should be thankful that that | 你应该心存感激 |
[10:35] | is all I am currently taking from you. | 我现在只准备夺走这里 |
[10:37] | The militaries of Earth will unite against you. | 地球军队将联合对抗你 |
[10:41] | I am not afraid of your trembling little militaries. | 我不害怕你们弱小的军队 |
[10:44] | Stand down. | 离开吧 |
[10:46] | “Stand down”? | “离开” |
[10:49] | I think you are confusing this situation | 你没搞清状况吧 |
[10:52] | with one in which you have any sort of negotiating leverage. | 你现在没有任何谈判筹码 |
[10:56] | This is not a negotiation, this is a demand. | 这不是谈判 这是命令 |
[10:59] | You speak like that to me again | 你再那么跟我说话 |
[11:01] | and you will feel the consequences. | 你小心后果 |
[11:04] | Oh, my god, enough. | 天啊 够了 |
[11:06] | All right, ladies! | 行了 女士们 |
[11:08] | Ladies, if I wanted to listen to this adolescent macho-posturing, | 女士们 如果我想听幼稚地放狠话 |
[11:12] | – I would have stayed in D.C. – Ms. Grant? | -我就会留在华盛顿 -格兰特女士 |
[11:14] | Is this really who you want to be? | 你真想变成这样吗 |
[11:17] | Testosterone-driven windbags, boasting about your big guns? | 直男癌的空谈者 吹嘘自己的巨枪 |
[11:21] | Surely we don’t need to measure anything. | 我们才不会去量尺寸呢 |
[11:25] | We’re women. | 我们可是女人 |
[11:26] | We’re tough, we’re wise, and we’re way above this pettiness. | 我们坚强睿智 并非空有好皮囊 |
[11:29] | So let’s just roll up our sleeves and talk peace. | 让我们着手谈谈和平吧 |
[11:33] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[11:35] | I’m Cat Grant. | 我是凯特·格兰特 |
[11:37] | Known on earth as Queen of all media. | 地球闻名的全媒体女王 |
[11:40] | Oh. Well, Cat Grant, I’m Rhea, | 凯特·格兰特 我是瑞亚 |
[11:44] | and Earth now has a new queen. | 地球现在有新女王了 |
[11:47] | Oh, well, let me just give you | 好吧 让我给你 |
[11:49] | a little bit of friendly advice, Rhea. | 一点友好的建议 瑞亚 |
[11:52] | That tiara that you have on the top of your head, it’s overkill. | 你头顶的王冠 太做作了 |
[11:56] | Real royals, they don’t need to try that hard. | 真正的王室不需要那么装逼 |
[12:00] | The thing is, is that I have brokered peace | 其实我成功调解了 |
[12:02] | between Kanye and Taylor Swift, | 坎耶与泰勒·斯威夫特的不合 |
[12:05] | so I think mediating peace between our | 所以我认为调解两个世界的不合 |
[12:07] | two worlds should be a piece of cake. | 应该是小菜一碟 |
[12:10] | And, the future is female, we’ve all read the T-shirts. | 未来属于女性 T恤都告诉我们了 |
[12:14] | So we are three strong, formidable women | 我们是三位强大优秀的女性 |
[12:18] | and we can do anything we want. | 我们无所不能 |
[12:19] | So let’s just talk it out | 所以让我们谈个明白 |
[12:21] | and come up with a harmonious solution, shall we? | 想出和谐的解决办法 行吗 |
[12:28] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[12:29] | As I said before, I am queen now. | 我说过了 我才是女王 |
[12:32] | I don’t confab, I command. | 我不谈判 我发命令 |
[12:36] | This conversation is over. | 谈话结束 |
[12:47] | Madam President, this way! | 总统女士 这边 |
[13:31] | Oh, my god… | 天啊 |
[13:33] | The President! | 总统 |
[13:42] | Uh, I suppose I owe you an explanation. | 我想我欠你们一份解释 |
[13:49] | Well, at least tell me you’re still a Democrat. | 至少告诉我你还是民主党吧 |
[13:58] | Madam President! Thank god, you’re alive. | 总统女士 谢天谢地 你还活着 |
[14:00] | Remarkable, isn’t it? | 难以置信吧 |
[14:01] | Ms. Grant, you’re alive, too. | 格兰特女士 你也还活着 |
[14:03] | What did you think, Winslow? My city is under siege. | 不然你以为呢 温斯洛 我的城市被攻击了 |
[14:05] | Do you think I would just allow myself to die? | 你觉得我会允许自己死吗 |
[14:07] | I’m a little shaken up. I could use a moment to collect myself. | 我心有余悸 我得缓一下神 |
[14:10] | Is there a restroom I can use? | 这里有洗手间吗 |
[14:11] | Oh, yeah. Right around the corner. | 有 就在转角处 |
[14:12] | Okay, thank you. | 行 谢谢 |
[14:13] | Supergirl, I understand you setting up | 超女 我知道了 你在地下酒吧 |
[14:15] | your rebel headquarters in a dive bar. | 设立了反抗总部 |
[14:17] | It’s very French resistance. | 真是很法式的浪漫抵抗 |
[14:19] | But what are all these monitors and these satellites | 但这些监控器 卫星 |
[14:21] | and these handsome, armed men dressed in black? | 还有黑衣武装帅哥是怎么回事 |
[14:25] | Well, um, Ms. Grant, we work for | 格兰特女士 我们为 |
[14:28] | a clandestine government organization called the DEO. | 一个叫作超查部的秘密政府组织工作 |
[14:31] | We’re devoted to protecting | 我们致力于保护 |
[14:32] | the planet from extraterrestrial threats. | 这颗星球不受外星威胁 |
[14:33] | Oh, I see. Well, you do a bang-up job. | 我懂了 你们做得很棒 |
[14:36] | Oh, yeah, Ms. Grant. | 没错 格兰特女士 |
[14:38] | Hi. Uh, Ms. Grant, how… how did you get on Air Force One? | 格兰特女士 你怎么登上空军一号的 |
[14:42] | Oh, it was just kismet that I happened to be in D.C. | 真是天意 达克萨姆人入侵时 |
[14:45] | with the Dalai Lama when the Daxamites invaded | 我刚好和达赖喇嘛在华盛顿 |
[14:47] | and I just hitched a ride with Olivia. | 还刚好搭上了奥利维亚的飞机 |
[14:49] | Olivia, as in, you know, leader-of-the-free-world Olivia. | 奥利维亚就是自由世界的领袖奥利维亚 |
[14:52] | Yes, she was my RA at Radcliffe, | 是 她是我在拉德克利夫的舍长 |
[14:56] | and I’m having this vague memory of walking into the dorm bathroom | 我隐约记得我走进宿舍浴室 |
[15:00] | and seeing E.T. in a bathrobe | 看到一个穿浴袍的外星人 |
[15:02] | and I thought it was the pot brownies, | 我以为是大麻布朗尼的效果 |
[15:04] | but now I’m realizing that it was actually E.T. | 但我现在才意识到真的是外星人 |
[15:08] | What are you saying exactly? | 你到底在说什么 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry, did I not make myself clear? | 抱歉 我没说清楚吗 |
[15:12] | Our leader-of-the-free-world Olivia is an alien. | 自由世界的领袖奥利维亚是外星人 |
[15:15] | Okay, come on. The President is not an alien… | 别开玩笑了 总统才不是外星人 |
[15:17] | Oh, my god, the President is an alien! | 天啊 总统是外星人 |
[15:25] | I assume that you are all a little frightened, | 我想你们都有点害怕 |
[15:28] | but I assure you, I mean you no harm. | 但我保证我没有恶意 |
[15:31] | Obviously. Otherwise I would have been stabbed in the back | 显然是 不然那晚在大学你未婚夫突然来找我 |
[15:34] | by you that night at college when your fiance flung himself at me. | 我就会被你背后捅一刀 |
[15:38] | Clearly, she’s a pacifist. | 她显然是和平爱好者 |
[15:40] | And darling, I love you just the way you are, | 亲爱的 我爱你本来的模样 |
[15:42] | scales and all. | 完完全全 |
[15:45] | Sorry, I need to, um… I need to take | 抱歉 我得…接 |
[15:47] | this call, sorry, I… it’s, uh… | 这通电话 抱歉 我… |
[15:49] | Madeleine, hi! | 玛德琳 喂 |
[15:52] | Well, yes, of course I survived. | 没错 我当然还活着 |
[15:54] | Well, if I can survive dinner with that letch, Bill O’Reilly, | 我和色鬼比尔·奥莱利共餐还能活下来 |
[15:57] | I can certainly survive a little turbulence. | 我绝对能在小骚乱中活下来 |
[16:00] | I was born on this beautiful planet, | 我出生在一颗美丽的星球 |
[16:05] | Durla. | 杜兰星 |
[16:06] | And when the invaders came, | 入侵者来袭时 |
[16:08] | we hoped for the best and we did nothing. | 我们积极乐观 没采取行动 |
[16:12] | Within a year, they had enslaved my people. | 一年内 他们就奴役了族人 |
[16:15] | I was one of the few to escape. | 我是为数不多逃跑的人 |
[16:18] | Well, now I understand why | 我现在明白 |
[16:19] | you’re so supportive of alien refugees. | 你们如此支持外星难民的原因了 |
[16:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:24] | I would appreciate it if you would all… | 我会很感激你们 |
[16:28] | keep my secret. | 帮我保密 |
[16:30] | Your secret is safe with us. | 我们不会透露你的秘密 |
[16:32] | Mmm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | And J’onn J’onzz is still injured, | 荣恩·荣兹伤病未愈 |
[16:37] | which makes you acting director of the DEO, Agent Danvers. | 所以你得临时担任超查部的局长 丹弗斯特工 |
[16:41] | – Yes, ma’am. – You and your team will break into the DEO | -是 总统 -你和你的队伍要攻入超查部 |
[16:44] | and access the positron cannon that is mounted to the roof. | 使用安装在顶部的正电子炮 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry, we have a positron cannon? | 抱歉 我们还有正电子炮 |
[16:50] | Like a vaporize-anything-it-shoots positron cannon? | 让一切灰飞烟灭的正电子炮吗 |
[16:53] | You are to fire on and destroy | 你们要击毁 |
[16:56] | the Daxamite supership. | 达克萨姆的超级飞船 |
[16:59] | There are civilians on that ship. | 飞船上有平民 |
[17:01] | We have two friends up there. | 上面有我们的两个朋友 |
[17:02] | The Daxamites shot down Air Force One. | 达克萨姆人击落了空军一号 |
[17:04] | Make no mistake, they have the intent to destroy us. | 别搞错了 他们意图毁灭我们 |
[17:09] | The terrible lessons I learned on Durla will not be repeated. | 我在杜兰星上经受的一切不能在这里重演 |
[17:14] | Destroy those ships. | 毁掉那些飞船 |
[17:16] | That is an order. | 这是命令 |
[17:24] | Ah, my son. | 我的儿子 |
[17:26] | The prince, and his beautiful, brilliant bride-to-be. | 王子和他美丽聪慧的未婚妻 |
[17:31] | Finally, all is right with our worlds. | 我们的世界终于恢复正常了 |
[17:33] | I’m insane to even try to get through to you, | 我一定是疯了才试图跟你讲道理 |
[17:35] | mother, but here goes. | 母亲 但我还是要说 |
[17:38] | Lena and I are not getting married. | 莉娜和我是不会结婚的 |
[17:41] | You can make this easy, or you can make this hard | 你们不要吃硬不吃软 |
[17:45] | But there will be a wedding, | 一定会有一场婚礼 |
[17:47] | and you will produce an heir… | 然后你们会生下后嗣 |
[17:49] | Did you not hear us? | 你难道没听到我们的话吗 |
[17:51] | We are not getting married and | 我们是不会结婚的 |
[17:52] | we are certainly not giving you an heir. | 我们当然也不会给你个后嗣 |
[17:54] | She doesn’t need us for anything. | 她根本不需要我们 |
[17:58] | She just needs our genetic materials. | 她只是需要我们的基因组成 |
[18:00] | Daxamites can generate a child using just locks of hair. | 达克萨姆人用几缕头发就可以创造一个孩子 |
[18:03] | Which I collected while you slept. | 我在你熟睡时已经收集好了 |
[18:06] | My son knows me well. | 我儿子很了解我 |
[18:08] | I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. | 我积极乐观 但也未雨绸缪 |
[18:12] | So the wedding will legitimize your union | 这场婚礼将在达克萨姆人民的见证下 |
[18:15] | in the eyes of the Daxamite people. | 公开认可你们的结合 |
[18:17] | We’ll have a formal ceremony. | 我们会办一场正式仪式 |
[18:19] | You’re insane if you think I’m going | 你疯了才会觉得我会 |
[18:20] | through this pageant for you. | 为你走完流程 |
[18:21] | Yes, you’ve made your feelings for me | 是的 你已经把你的想法 |
[18:23] | abundantly clear, Lena. | 说得很明白了 莉娜 |
[18:25] | I don’t expect you to do it for me. | 我不指望你为我这么做 |
[18:27] | But there are people you do care for. | 但那里有你关心的人 |
[18:35] | Wait… Wait, what is that? | 等一下 那是什么 |
[18:40] | The Luthor family children’s hospital, of course. | 当然是卢瑟家族的儿童医院 |
[18:43] | It’s one of the things I’ve always liked about you, Lena, | 这是我喜欢你的其中一点 莉娜 |
[18:46] | that you do more with your money | 比起奢华的生活 你愿意用 |
[18:48] | and power than just live lavishly. | 你的金钱和权力做出更多的成就 |
[18:52] | You care about the little people. | 你关心无名之辈 |
[19:00] | The two of you will get married, | 你们两个会结婚 |
[19:04] | and after that you can spend the rest of your days | 之后你们要怎么过剩下的日子 |
[19:07] | rotting in a cell for all I care. | 就算烂在牢房里我也不在乎 |
[19:10] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[19:13] | Will you agree to the ceremony now, | 你是现在就同意举办仪式 |
[19:17] | or only after I’ve murdered | 还是等我杀掉 |
[19:20] | thousands of lives in the city below? | 这城里数以千计的生命 |
[19:23] | Because, after all, | 因为毕竟 |
[19:26] | the Luthor’s children’s hospital isn’t the only hospital in town. | 卢瑟家族的儿童医院不是城里唯一的医院 |
[19:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | We will do as you ask. | 我们会按你的要求去做 |
[19:37] | I know it’s hard for you to see now, | 我知道现在你很难明白 |
[19:41] | but in time, you will realize you made the right choice. | 但假以时日 你们会意识到自己做了正确的选择 |
[20:00] | Where’s the President? | 总统哪去了 |
[20:00] | I sent her back to D.C., | 我送她回特区了 |
[20:02] | escorted by two of our agents. | 由我们的两个特工护送 |
[20:04] | Listen, if this plan goes awry, | 听着 如果这个计划出了差错 |
[20:06] | she’s gonna have to lead the country… | 她必须领导这个国家 |
[20:07] | You’re not actually thinking of going through with this? | 你不是真的想要这么做吧 |
[20:10] | – Mon-El and Lena are still up there. – I know. | -蒙·艾尔和莉娜还在上面 -我知道 |
[20:14] | What would J’onn say? | 荣恩会说什么 |
[20:15] | He would tell us to blow up the ship. | 他会告诉我们炸毁那艘飞船 |
[20:18] | At least with the positron cannon, | 至少有了正电子炮 |
[20:20] | we have a chance to save the people of National City. | 我们有机会拯救纳欣诺市的人们 |
[20:23] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[20:23] | There’s got to be another way. | 一定还有办法 |
[20:25] | This is one time you can’t just fix this, Kara. | 这次你没法挽回局势 卡拉 |
[20:28] | Imagine if it was Maggie. | 想象一下如果那是玛吉呢 |
[20:30] | I can. | 我可以想象 |
[20:32] | Which is why this is so hard. | 这也是为什么这很艰难 |
[20:36] | But we have orders. | 但是我们有令在身 |
[20:37] | – I’m so sorry. – I need to get some air. | -我很抱歉 -我需要呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[20:55] | Ms. Grant. What’re you doing out here? | 格兰特女士 你在外面做什么 |
[21:00] | I just came out to look at the stars | 我只是出来仰望星空 |
[21:01] | and to contemplate, but there isn’t much to look at tonight. | 凝视深思 但今晚没什么可看的 |
[21:07] | Oh, and I didn’t get a chance to say it before, | 我以前没机会说这话 |
[21:09] | but thank you for saving me. | 但谢谢你救了我 |
[21:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[21:14] | It’s been nice having you around again. | 能再次有你真好 |
[21:18] | So, who’s up there? | 谁在上面 |
[21:21] | Oh, please. We both know that Winslow is not capable | 得了吧 我们都知道温斯洛 |
[21:23] | of keeping his mouth shut. | 守不住秘密 |
[21:29] | It’s my boyfriend and my best friend. | 我男朋友和我最好的朋友 |
[21:34] | Maybe the President and Alex are right. | 或许总统和艾丽克斯是对的 |
[21:37] | Supergirl has a responsibility to protect everyone. | 超女有责任保护所有人 |
[21:41] | But all I think about is the fact that two people I love | 但我满脑子想的都是我爱的两个人 |
[21:44] | are trapped on that ship and if we destroy it… | 被困在那艘飞船上 如果我们毁了它 |
[21:48] | Then they’re destroyed, too, and that… | 他们也会跟着死掉 |
[21:51] | That will break my heart. | 我会因此心碎 |
[21:58] | I’m selfish. | 我太自私了 |
[22:00] | Oh, no, no. That’s not selfish, Supergirl. | 不 这不是自私 超女 |
[22:02] | That’s human. | 这是人性 |
[22:05] | Do you want to know the real reason why I left National City? | 你知道我离开纳欣诺市的真正原因吗 |
[22:09] | I wasn’t happy. | 我过得不开心 |
[22:13] | So I asked Siri, | 所以我问了Siri |
[22:15] | where is the happiest place on Earth, Siri? | 地球上哪个地方是最快乐的 Siri |
[22:19] | And she answered, Wutang. | 她回答说武当 |
[22:20] | So, I booked my passage to the Himalayas | 所以我订了去喜马拉雅的航班 |
[22:23] | and moved into a yurt. | 住进了一个圆顶帐篷里 |
[22:24] | Now, do you have any idea what is in a yurt? Nothing. | 你知道圆顶帐篷是什么吗 什么都不是 |
[22:28] | Nothing. Not even central air conditioning. | 什么都没有 甚至连中央空调也没有 |
[22:30] | But these people, they are happy. | 但那些人们 他们很快乐 |
[22:32] | A child learns how to walk. | 一个孩子学会了走路 |
[22:34] | They sing. A group of people come down from a hike | 他们就会歌唱 一群人长途跋涉 |
[22:37] | from the mountains and they, they dance. | 翻山越岭地过来 他们就会跳舞 |
[22:39] | And a couple, they go on their first date | 一对情侣初次约会 |
[22:41] | and they throw a damn festival! | 他们居然办了一个庆典 |
[22:45] | And all of a sudden, | 于是猛然间 |
[22:47] | the secret to happiness just dawned on me. | 我领悟了快乐的秘诀 |
[22:52] | It’s human connection. | 那就是人与人的联系 |
[22:54] | And I could conquer the world at CatCo, | 无论我在凯特科征服世界 |
[22:56] | or I could twiddle my thumbs in the yurt | 或是在圆顶帐篷里无所事事 |
[22:57] | and the loneliness would feel exactly the same, | 那种孤独感都毫无分别 |
[23:00] | because I was missing the point. | 因为我没有抓住问题的关键 |
[23:04] | It’s not about what you do. | 关键不在于你所做的事 |
[23:08] | It’s about who you love. | 而是在于你所爱的人 |
[23:11] | And there are two people that you love | 你所爱的两个人 |
[23:13] | trapped in an evil spaceship. | 被困在一艘邪恶的宇宙飞船上 |
[23:16] | Wanting to rescue them is not selfish. | 想要拯救他们绝对不是自私的想法 |
[23:22] | It’s everything. | 那是一切的关键 |
[23:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:35] | I have really missed your advice, Ms. Grant. | 我真的很怀念您的指点 格兰特女士 |
[23:38] | And I’ve really missed giving it. | 我也很怀念为人指点迷津的感觉 |
[23:39] | Now, shoo. Up, up and away. No time to lose. | 现在 快飞吧 没时间可浪费 |
[23:47] | That is still so… | 现在看也还是 |
[23:51] | Cool. | 那么酷 |
[24:04] | So how do we get onto this ship? | 你有什么办法登上飞船 |
[24:12] | How can we possibly work with Cadmus? | 我们怎么可能和卡德摩斯合作 |
[24:13] | We’ve been fighting them for a year. | 过去一年里我们都在对抗他们 |
[24:15] | – We cannot trust them. – I know. | -我们不能信任他们 -我知道 |
[24:16] | But we need them. | 但我们需要他们 |
[24:17] | – We have to try. – Time is wasting. | -我们必须试试 -别浪费时间了 |
[24:21] | – You said you have a plan? – Yes. | -你说过你有计划 -是的 |
[24:24] | When Henshaw was at the Fortress of Solitude… | 当亨肖进入孤独堡垒时 |
[24:26] | Breaking in, stealing a deadly virus, | 入侵 还偷走了一种致命病毒 |
[24:27] | and using it to kill aliens in this very bar. | 用来杀害当时在这间酒吧里的外星人 |
[24:30] | He discovered your cousin keeps | 他发现你堂弟的 |
[24:31] | a Phantom Zone projector among his Kryptonian artifacts. | 众多氪星制品中有一个幻影区投影仪 |
[24:35] | A projector? That sounds kind of low-tech. | 投影仪 听起来没什么技术含量 |
[24:37] | They used it to beam the prisoners instantaneously up to Fort Rozz. | 它的光波能把犯人们瞬间传送到罗兹堡 |
[24:41] | – That is very high tech. – I can re-purpose it | -技术含量很高 -我可以改写它 |
[24:43] | to beam us onboard the Daxamite spacecraft. | 将我们传送到达克萨姆星的宇宙飞船上 |
[24:46] | That’s why we need your help. | 这就是为什么我们需要你的帮助 |
[24:47] | Give us access to the projector and we bring you aboard. | 授权我们使用投影仪 我们送你上飞船 |
[24:50] | That sounds like a great plan. | 听起来是个好计划 |
[24:52] | One that we can carry out without you. | 我们不必与你们合作也能执行 |
[24:54] | Not quite. | 非也 |
[24:55] | My cybernetic core has been enhanced. | 我的神经机械内核增强了 |
[24:58] | I can interface with the onboard Daxamite computer system. | 我可以与达克萨姆星舰上电脑系统进行交互 |
[25:01] | We’ll pass through undetected. | 我们登船时不会被检测到 |
[25:03] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[25:05] | Not cool. | 不厉害 |
[25:06] | And when we’re on board, Alex can | 当我们登船后 艾丽克斯 |
[25:08] | wrestle back control of the positron cannon at the DEO. | 可以争取夺回超查部的正电子炮 |
[25:11] | It’ll be a tight squeeze | 在她开火前 |
[25:12] | to find Lena and Mon-El before she fires. | 我们只能挤出一点时间救回莉娜和蒙·艾尔 |
[25:15] | I suspect you’re up to the challenge. | 我认为你能完成挑战 |
[25:18] | We need to get going. | 我们得开始行动了 |
[25:19] | Listen, we’re forgetting | 我们没有提到 |
[25:20] | like the biggest obstacle of all here, Rhea. | 这次行动中最大的阻碍 瑞亚 |
[25:23] | Right? I mean, she took Mon-El and Lena for a reason. | 不是吗 她劫持蒙·艾尔和莉娜是有原因的 |
[25:25] | She’s gonna be watching them. | 她肯定会密切监视他们 |
[25:27] | She’s gonna need to be distracted | 我们需要分散她的注意力 |
[25:28] | if we’re gonna go in there and rescue these guys. | 才可能登上飞船救出他们 |
[25:31] | We’re gonna need one hell of a distraction. | 想分散她的注意力可不容易 |
[25:33] | I’m the queen of distraction. | 使人分神我最在行 |
[25:36] | Ms. Grant, this could be dangerous. | 格兰特女士 这可能会很危险 |
[25:38] | No. No, no. This will be dangerous. | 不 这一定会很危险 |
[25:40] | But if it’s dangerous for all of you, | 但如果你们赴汤蹈火 |
[25:41] | why shouldn’t it be dangerous for me? | 我又凭什么袖手旁观 |
[25:43] | But I’ll need Winslow. | 但我需要温斯洛帮忙 |
[25:45] | Me? Really? | 我 真的吗 |
[25:46] | Well, I’m not taking the robot. | 我可不要这个机器人 |
[25:50] | The Daxamites are powerful, | 达克萨姆人很强大 |
[25:52] | but they’re susceptible to lead. | 但他们的弱点是铅 |
[25:54] | A well-placed bullet will take them out. | 铅弹击中要害能要他们的命 |
[25:57] | We can do this. | 我们能成功 |
[25:59] | And now it’s time to go. | 是时候出发了 |
[26:11] | I’m not a fan of the alien invaders, | 我不喜欢那些外星入侵者 |
[26:13] | but I have to say, they did nice work here. | 但我不得不说这件事他们做得好 |
[26:18] | I thought we were on the same team now! What are you… | 我们现在不是同一战线吗 你这是… |
[26:37] | What you said before about Maggie, if, um… | 之前你说如果是玛吉 如果 |
[26:40] | If she was on that ship… You were right. | 如果是她被困在飞船上 你说得对 |
[26:45] | I’d do anything that I could to save her. | 我会竭尽所能去救她 |
[26:47] | So, you better hurry. | 所以 你行动必须要快 |
[26:49] | – I will. – If you are on board | -我会的 -如果在我开火时 |
[26:51] | when I fire, you will not survive that. | 你在飞船上 你不会幸存下来的 |
[26:53] | – I know. – Okay. So please… | -我知道 -拜托 |
[26:56] | Just be faster than me. | 动作一定要比我快 |
[26:58] | Okay? I know, | 好吗 我知道 |
[26:59] | I know you’re fast, but just be faster. | 我知道你很快 但你要更快才行 |
[27:04] | Faster than a speeding bullet. | 比子弹飞得更快 |
[27:25] | Is this going to work? | 你确定这可行吗 |
[27:27] | – Most likely. – And if it doesn’t? | -几乎确定 -如果失败了呢 |
[27:30] | Then we’ll all spend a lot of time | 那我们困在幻影区 |
[27:31] | getting to know one another in the Phantom Zone. | 就有无尽的时间来联络感情了 |
[27:35] | Turn it on. | 启动吧 |
[27:39] | I’m curious about something. | 有件事情我很好奇 |
[27:41] | You know my real identity. | 你知道我的真实身份 |
[27:45] | But you never told Lena. Why is that? | 但你一直没告诉莉娜 为什么 |
[27:48] | Eventually, she’ll find out on her own. | 最终她自己会发现的 |
[27:50] | Find out that you’ve been lying to her all this time. | 发现你一直以来都在骗她 |
[27:54] | And when she does? | 当她发现真相时 |
[27:57] | She’ll hate you for it. | 她会因此恨死你的 |
[28:00] | Well, it’s good to know you’re consistent. | 你这个人倒是始终如一 |
[28:02] | Oh, don’t act so hurt. | 别摆出一副受伤的表情 |
[28:05] | Right now our interests are aligned, | 目前我们的利益一致 |
[28:07] | but when this is over, we go back to being enemies. | 但此事一完 我们就恢复敌对身份 |
[28:10] | I look forward to it. | 我万分期待 |
[28:12] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[28:39] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[28:48] | Please join hands. | 请拉手 |
[29:00] | We come here today, under the eyes of the gods, | 我们今天来到这里 在众神瞩目下 |
[29:04] | to seal a bond of marriage… | 来缔结一场婚姻 |
[29:21] | – Oh, my God. – I know, yeah. | -我的天啊 -我知道 |
[29:24] | The damage is extensive. There was this little alien boy… | 损坏相当大 有那么个外星男… |
[29:26] | No, not that! | 不 不是那事 |
[29:28] | This. | 这个 |
[29:30] | There are free weights in my office. | 我的办公室里居然有举重器材 |
[29:35] | Yes. Uh, well, James… | 是啊 那个 詹姆斯… |
[29:37] | He believes the body is a temple. | 他相信身体就是座殿堂 |
[29:38] | And it smells like a West Hollywood gym in here. | 这里闻起来就像是西好莱坞健身馆 |
[29:42] | And there are sports paraphernalia | 而且还有运动用具 |
[29:44] | where my Diptyque candles are supposed to be. | 放在我蒂普提克蜡烛本该在的地方 |
[29:47] | Uh, yeah, I will make sure that | 好吧 我会督促 |
[29:49] | James cleans all this stuff up as soon as we, you know, | 詹姆斯尽快收拾一下 只要我们 |
[29:51] | save the world. | 先拯救了世界 |
[29:52] | Clearing up is not gonna do the trick. | 收拾可解决不了问题 |
[29:54] | I’m going to have to burn sage for, like, a century. | 我估计得烧一个世纪的熏香才行 |
[29:57] | And where is James Olsen? | 詹姆斯·奥尔森去哪了 |
[30:00] | This is the biggest story in the history of the world, | 这可是历史上最大的一件新闻 |
[30:02] | just the reason I put him in charge. | 我让他管事不就是为了这个 |
[30:04] | James is hiding, | 詹姆斯在躲藏 |
[30:08] | like a coward. | 像个懦夫 |
[30:09] | And Kara? Where is she? | 那凯拉呢 她在哪 |
[30:11] | She’s also a coward. | 她也当了懦夫 |
[30:15] | Uh, are you… I’m almost finished. | 那你 我快搞完了 |
[30:16] | Are you, are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[30:18] | Oh, Winslow. | 温斯洛呀 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[30:20] | I am always ready. | 我时刻准备着 |
[30:30] | Agent Danvers? Requesting update. | 丹弗斯特工 汇报情况 |
[30:32] | Roger. I have infiltrated the HVAC system. | 收到 我已经入侵了空调系统 |
[30:34] | Proceeding to command center. | 正在入侵指挥中心 |
[30:35] | And Supergirl? | 超女呢 |
[30:36] | Supergirl is dark out of mission necessity. | 超女因为任务必要而静默了 |
[30:38] | And I got a very trusted agent on my six. | 我有一个很值得信任的特工照看背后 |
[30:43] | We’re almost there. You good? | 我们快到了 你还好吗 |
[30:45] | So good. | 好得很 |
[30:46] | You know what I just realized? | 你知道我突然想到了什么吗 |
[30:48] | The first time we met was when the President got attacked. | 我们第一次见面就是在总统被袭击时 |
[30:51] | Makes this kind of a full circle thing for us. | 这事好像变成了一个循环 |
[30:54] | Though there are many stars in our celestial kingdom, | 虽然天空的帝国上有无数的星星 |
[30:58] | only one will lead you down the correct path. | 只有一个能引领你们走上正确的道路 |
[31:02] | Each of you have found your star. | 你们每个人都能找到属于自己的星星 |
[31:05] | And so, in my power as acting regent | 并且 以我达克萨姆帝国 |
[31:08] | of the Daxamite Empire, it is my duty | 摄政王的权利 我履行职责 |
[31:12] | and my honor | 并有幸 |
[31:14] | to proclaim you… | 来向你们宣告… |
[31:15] | Good evening, National City. | 晚上好 纳欣诺市 |
[31:17] | It’s Cat Grant. | 我是凯特·格兰特 |
[31:18] | Yes, I’ve been away for a while, | 没错 我离开了一段时间 |
[31:21] | but I’m back. | 但是我回来了 |
[31:23] | Now, I can imagine that you’re feeling afraid, | 现在 我知道你们感到害怕 |
[31:25] | and feeling like your world is spinning out of control. | 并且感觉你们的世界已经失去了控制 |
[31:29] | But, believe me, you have power. | 但是相信我 你们有力量 |
[31:32] | And right now, you have a job to do. | 而现在 你们现在有事情要做 |
[31:36] | Resist. | 反抗 |
[31:38] | Resist these invaders with everything you’ve got. | 竭尽全力反抗那些入侵者 |
[31:43] | They come with empty promises and closed fists. | 他们带着空洞的许诺和握紧的拳头而来 |
[31:47] | They promise to make our world great again, | 他们保证让我们的世界变得再次伟大 |
[31:50] | and yet they know nothing | 但是他们却完全不知道 |
[31:51] | about the people who make this world great. | 是谁让这个世界变得伟大的 |
[31:54] | They think they can con us. | 他们以为可以欺骗我们 |
[31:56] | And if that doesn’t work, what? | 如果不管用 然后呢 |
[31:58] | They’re going to beat us into submission? | 他们就会打到我们屈服吗 |
[32:02] | They have no idea who they’re up against. | 他们根本不知道是在与谁对抗 |
[32:05] | Aliens and humans, | 外星人和人类们 |
[32:06] | we need to band together and we need to stand up | 我们需要团结一心 并且我们要站起来 |
[32:09] | and fight back. | 进行反击 |
[32:11] | Everyone needs to be a superhero. | 每个人都要做一名超级英雄 |
[32:14] | Everyone needs to get up and say, “not in my house.” | 每个人都要站起来呐喊 “不许在我家作乱” |
[32:19] | Let’s prove to these thugs | 让咱们向那些恶棍证明 |
[32:21] | that we are strong, and we’re united, | 我们很强大 我们很团结 |
[32:24] | and we are not going to be conquered. | 并且我们将不会被征服 |
[32:27] | And, Tiara Woman, | 还有 小皇冠女 |
[32:29] | if you and your little minions happen to be listening, | 如果你和你的小鬼们在听着的话 |
[32:33] | you have come to the wrong town. | 你来错城市了 |
[32:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:38] | I’m Cat Grant. Not going anywhere. | 我是凯特·格兰特 来找我试试看 |
[32:42] | Classic. | 经典 |
[32:45] | Send a squadron to the planet’s surface and kill that woman. | 派一个中队到星球上杀了那个女人 |
[32:49] | Yes, my Lord. | 是 陛下 |
[32:52] | Take them to their chamber. | 把他们关到房间里去 |
[33:17] | It’s a shame your politics are so intractable. | 真可惜你的政治立场很难改变 |
[33:19] | – You’re very useful. – My politics? | -不然你很有用 -我的政治立场 |
[33:22] | I thought it was my alien genetics that were the problem. | 我还以为我的外星基因才是问题根源 |
[33:24] | Just take the compliment. | 接受赞许就行了 |
[33:27] | Do your thing, R2. | 施展下身手吧 R2 |
[33:39] | Any sign of them? | 有他们的身影吗 |
[33:39] | There’s only one other human heat signature on this ship. | 飞船上只有另一个人类的热信号 |
[33:42] | – That’s my girl. – I can lead us. | -就是我女儿 -我可以带路 |
[33:45] | And I can punch. | 我可以打人 |
[33:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:55] | As your Prince, | 作为你们的王子 |
[33:56] | I order you to lay down your weapons | 我命令你放下武器 |
[33:58] | and let us go. | 然后释放我们 |
[34:00] | Yeah, I didn’t think that was going to work either. | 是啊 我也没觉得会成功 |
[34:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:19] | Yep, this way. | 没错 这边 |
[34:42] | Madam President, we’re in. | 总统女士 我们进去了 |
[34:44] | Excellent work, Agent Danvers. | 干得好 丹弗斯特工 |
[34:46] | How long until the cannon’s ready? | 大炮还有多久准备好 |
[34:49] | Powering up now. | 正在充能中 |
[34:50] | We are watching closely, Agent Danvers. | 我们正密切观察 丹弗斯特工 |
[34:53] | We expect you to fire when ready. | 我们希望你一准备好就发射 |
[34:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[34:58] | Over and out. | 结束通话 |
[35:00] | Come on, Kara. | 快点 卡拉 |
[35:11] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[35:11] | – Break that. – This? | -打烂它 -这个吗 |
[35:24] | I can see why Kara loves you. | 我知道卡拉为什么爱你了 |
[35:25] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[35:36] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[35:39] | Uh, Kara Danvers sent me to get you. | 卡拉·丹弗斯派我来救你们 |
[35:40] | Yeah. She’s great, isn’t she? | 她很厉害吧 |
[35:42] | She’ll be thrilled to hear you think so. | 她听到你这么说 一定会很激动 |
[35:50] | You came. | 你来了 |
[35:52] | With her. | 和她一起 |
[35:53] | – I did. – We should move. | -是的 -我们该走了 |
[36:06] | Where did they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[36:07] | Lillian left us to die. | 莉莉安把我们留在这等死 |
[36:13] | What did you do, Mother? | 你做了什么 母亲 |
[36:15] | Humans only, dear. | 只救人类 亲爱的 |
[36:16] | Disable the projector. | 关闭投影仪 |
[36:20] | Danvers, this is Lillian Luthor. | 丹弗斯 我是莉莉安·卢瑟 |
[36:23] | We’re clear of the supership and safe. | 我们脱离了超级飞船 现在安全了 |
[36:26] | Fire at will. | 随意开火 |
[36:27] | With pleasure. | 我很愿意 |
[36:37] | Turn it back on, Mother. | 重新启动 母亲 |
[36:38] | I came for you. Not them. | 我是来救你的 不是为了救他们 |
[36:40] | Supergirl helped you. | 超女帮了你 |
[36:42] | How could you betray her? | 你怎么能背叛她 |
[36:43] | I put everything on the line to save you from them. | 我不惜一切代价把你从他们手中救回来 |
[36:47] | Supergirl and Mon-El are still aliens | 超女和蒙·艾尔始终是外星人 |
[36:49] | and they’ll die with their own kind. | 他们会和他们的族人一起死去的 |
[36:53] | I thought you’d finally see my side. | 我以为你终于明白我了 |
[36:56] | Well, now what are we gonna do? | 现在我们要怎么做 |
[36:57] | Lillian betraying us wasn’t the biggest shock ever. | 莉莉安的背叛不算是最震惊的事 |
[37:00] | So, Winn bugged Henshaw | 所以温给亨肖装了窃听器 |
[37:02] | and rigged a remote so I could beam us back | 可以远程遥控 如果她出卖我们 |
[37:03] | if she double-crossed us. Hope for the best… | 我就可以把我们送回去 我们积极乐观 |
[37:06] | Have Winn Schott prepare for the worst. | 让温·肖特未雨绸缪 |
[37:10] | Your stubborn pride still blinds you to the truth. | 你死要面子会让你看不到真相 |
[37:16] | Why is it turning back on? | 为什么重新启动了 |
[37:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:20] | I’m not in control of myself. | 我控制不住我自己 |
[37:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:26] | I’m not going with you. | 我不会和你走的 |
[37:28] | Well, I’m not going without you. | 我不会丢下你走的 |
[37:29] | Rhea’s already lost. | 瑞亚已经疯了 |
[37:31] | The positron cannon is ready to fire, and you’re safe. | 正电子炮已准备好开火 你安全了 |
[37:34] | Your mother deserves to surrender gracefully. | 你母亲应该优雅地投降 |
[37:36] | Please, don’t do this. You’re not gonna get through to her. | 求你别这样 你不可能说得通她的 |
[37:39] | I have to try. | 我必须试试 |
[37:42] | As long as you’re safe. | 只要你安全就行 |
[38:05] | Ms. Grant, that was incredible. | 格兰特女士 太棒了 |
[38:08] | And that was a pretty nifty trick… | 那是相当漂亮的技巧 |
[38:11] | – Whoa! Whoa! Go, go, go. – Go, go, go. | -快走 快走 -走走走 |
[38:15] | Elevator, elevator. | 电梯 电梯 |
[38:18] | This way, this way, this way. | 这边 这边 这边 |
[38:21] | Okay, well, it was nice knowing you. | 能认识你很高兴 |
[38:26] | Yes. Go, go, go. Come on. | 太好了 快走 快走 |
[38:30] | Bring it. | 放马过来吧 |
[38:39] | Lead dust. | 铅粉 |
[38:41] | Let’s make this a fair fight. | 我们公平地较量吧 |
[38:44] | Space asthma. It’s my idea. | 太空哮喘是我的主意 |
[38:47] | It’s a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[39:09] | You’re safe now, Ms. Grant. | 你安全了 格兰特女士 |
[39:10] | Thanks, James. | 谢谢你 詹姆斯 |
[39:12] | I’m Guardian. | 我是守护者 |
[39:14] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[39:16] | I can see your eyes right through the slit. | 我从缝隙可以清楚看到你的双眼 |
[39:24] | – Where’s Supergirl? – She’s not coming. | -超女呢 -她没来 |
[39:26] | Alex? Alex, it’s Mon-El. | 艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 我是蒙·艾尔 |
[39:29] | Lena and I are fine. | 我和莉娜没事 |
[39:30] | Winn’s device worked. But Supergirl stayed up there. | 温的装置成功了 但超女留在上面了 |
[39:33] | Your time is up, Agent Danvers. | 时间到了 丹弗斯特工 |
[39:35] | The positron cannon is ready to fire. | 正电子炮准备好了 |
[39:37] | You need to use it. | 你要开火 |
[39:38] | Alex, do you read? | 艾丽克斯 你收到了吗 |
[39:39] | Supergirl stayed up there! | 超女留在上面了 |
[39:41] | Madam President, I need more time. | 总统女士 我需要更多时间 |
[39:43] | You have your orders. | 你有令在身 |
[39:45] | Now complete your mission. | 赶紧完成你的任务 |
[39:56] | It’s over, Rhea. | 结束了 瑞亚 |
[40:00] | I came back to give you one last chance | 我回来给你最后一次机会 |
[40:01] | to do the right thing. | 去做正确的事 |
[40:04] | How generous of you. | 你真是慷慨 |
[40:06] | When I was a child, I could look up into the skies | 小时候 我可以仰望天空 |
[40:08] | and see Daxam and the stars. | 看到达克萨姆星和其他星星 |
[40:12] | I was told so many times how terrible a place it was, | 有人和我说过很多次 那里是个很可怕的地方 |
[40:16] | but I couldn’t understand that. | 但我当时不明白 |
[40:19] | Because they had families, like us. | 因为他们有家人 就像我们一样 |
[40:22] | People they loved. | 有爱他们的人 |
[40:24] | In a few minutes, this ship will be destroyed, | 再过几分钟 飞船就要被摧毁 |
[40:27] | and everyone on it. | 包括在上面的每一个人 |
[40:29] | You don’t want that. | 你不会希望这样 |
[40:31] | Save your people while you still have time. | 趁你还有时间 去救你的族人 |
[40:34] | Touching speech, Supergirl. | 说得感人肺腑 超女 |
[40:37] | Sadly, wasted on the wrong audience. | 可惜 浪费在错误的观众身上了 |
[40:42] | When my own husband opposed me, I killed him. | 在我丈夫反对我时 我杀了他 |
[40:47] | You really think you can tug at my heartstrings? | 你真的认为你能触动我的心弦吗 |
[40:53] | You were right about one thing though. | 但你有一件事说对了 |
[40:56] | It is over. For you. | 对你来说是结束了 |
[41:16] | It’s gone… | 被毁了 |
[41:17] | The positron cannon is gone. | 正电子炮被毁了 |
[41:25] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[41:31] | You really thought you’d won. | 你真以为你会赢 |
[41:35] | Didn’t you? | 是吗 |
[41:47] | Superman? | 超人 |