时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So we saved each other. | 我们救了彼此 |
[00:04] | Just like Romeo and Juliet. | 就像是罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[00:05] | You really need to finish it. | 你真的得把那故事读完 |
[00:07] | – Let me help you get over him. – Get over him? | -让我帮你放下他 -放下他 |
[00:10] | He didn’t dump me. | 又不是他甩了我 |
[00:11] | I sent him away. | 是我送走了他 |
[00:13] | I’m buying CatCo. | 我要收购凯特科 |
[00:14] | Please tell me you convinced him not to buy CatCo. | 求你告诉我你劝服了他不收购凯特科 |
[00:17] | No. I bought it. | 不 被我收购了 |
[00:24] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[02:10] | All right, kiddo. | 好的 孩子 |
[02:12] | Don’t forget I have to buy all the books after school | 别忘了我放学后要买好多书 |
[02:14] | so you have to pick me up at 5:30. | 所以你得五点半来接我 |
[02:15] | Baby, Mrs. Crawler is picking you up | 宝贝 克罗勒太太会来接你 |
[02:17] | ’cause I have meetings all afternoon. | 因为我要开一下午的会 |
[02:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:19] | Oh, I forgot. | 我给忘了 |
[02:24] | I mean, it’s my first day, you know. | 这是我第一天上班 |
[02:25] | I just… I can’t get out early. | 我不能早退啊 |
[02:27] | And you remember how I was telling you | 你还记得我跟你说 |
[02:28] | that this was an incredible opportunity? | 这是个难得的工作机会吧 |
[02:32] | – Yeah. – What I meant was money. | -记得 -我是指薪水很丰厚 |
[02:34] | Mom’s gonna be making just, like, lots and lots of money. | 有了这份工作 妈妈能赚好多好多钱 |
[02:38] | Do you remember the other day at the waterfront? | 你还记得那天在海滨发生的事吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah, I remember. | 嗯 我记得 |
[02:42] | Did anybody help you with that tower? | 有人帮你抬那座铁塔吗 |
[02:44] | Nope, just me. | 没有 就我自己 |
[02:45] | It was pretty huge. | 那座塔很大 |
[02:47] | It was pretty huge. | 确实很大 |
[02:51] | I was just so worried about you. You know… | 我当时太担心你了 |
[02:55] | Moms, they get this adrenaline rush | 当孩子身陷险境的时候 |
[02:57] | when their kids are in danger. | 母亲会肾上腺素激增 |
[03:00] | I had the strength of, like, I don’t know, like, 10 moms. | 我当时大概拥有十个妈妈的力气 |
[03:04] | I think it would have taken 30 moms. | 我觉得要三十个妈妈才抬得动 |
[03:06] | It’s not a big deal. You will understand when you have kids. | 这没什么了不起 等你有了孩子就懂了 |
[03:21] | Ms. Luthor, it’s so nice to see you. | 卢瑟女士 很高兴见到你 |
[03:24] | Eve Teschmacher, right? | 你叫伊芙·泰斯马克 对吧 |
[03:27] | Sorry, I’m a huge admirer of yours. | 抱歉 我超崇拜您 |
[03:29] | Thank you, Eve. | 谢谢你 伊芙 |
[03:31] | Oh, uh, can I get a you a coffee? You take it black, right? | 我给你买杯咖啡好吗 你喝黑咖啡对吧 |
[03:34] | I’m not stalking you. | 我没有跟踪你 |
[03:36] | I emailed your assistant at L-Corp | 我给你在L公司的助理发邮件 |
[03:37] | about all your favorite things. | 询问了你的喜好 |
[03:40] | I hate salmon, too. | 我也讨厌三文鱼 |
[03:41] | Well, thank you, yes, a coffee would be lovely. | 谢谢 麻烦给我买杯咖啡 |
[03:44] | Great. | 好的 |
[03:45] | Eve, why don’t you just use this elevator? | 伊芙 你怎么不搭这部电梯呢 |
[03:47] | It’ll go straight to the ground floor. | 这部梯直通底楼 |
[03:48] | Oh, no, only the boss can use it. | 不行 那部只有老板能用 |
[03:51] | That’s just silly. Anybody who needs it should be able to use it. | 这太搞笑了 应该谁想用都能用才对啊 |
[03:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | Ms. Luthor. | 卢瑟女士 |
[03:58] | I didn’t know you’d be here this morning. | 我不知道你今早要来 |
[03:59] | Yeah, I was able to get things in line over at L-Corp. | L公司那边的事情我都安排好了 |
[04:01] | That’s good. I wanna say thanks again for saving CatCo. | 真好 我想再次谢谢你救了凯特科 |
[04:05] | And we should really figure out a way | 我们应该想办法 |
[04:06] | to get you up to speed on what’s happening here. | 让你尽快了解这边的情况 |
[04:07] | I was thinking weekly meetings or… | 我在考虑是开每周例会 还是 |
[04:09] | There’s no need. I’ll be here every day. | 没必要 我每天都会过来 |
[04:12] | Every day? | 每天 |
[04:13] | Yeah, I’ve set things up at L-Corp | 嗯 我已经安排好了L公司的事宜 |
[04:15] | so I’ll be able to dedicate my energies | 这样我就能有精力 |
[04:17] | to learning the ins and outs of how things work at CatCo. | 了解凯特科的运作细节 |
[04:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | You seem surprised by this. | 你怎么一脸惊讶 |
[04:25] | Yeah… Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:28] | Lena, welcome to CatCo. | 莉娜 欢迎来到凯特科 |
[04:31] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你太客气了 |
[04:32] | It’s a Danver’s family tradition. | 这是丹弗斯家的传统 |
[04:33] | First day of school you get a planner. | 开学第一天都会收到一本计划手册 |
[04:37] | It’s lovely. | 真棒 |
[04:38] | In the Luthor house on the first day, | 在卢瑟家 开学第一天 |
[04:40] | we would hire a private investigator | 我们会雇一位私家侦探 |
[04:41] | to make sure our teachers’ credentials were up-to-date. | 确保我们老师的资格证没有过期 |
[04:45] | Kara, so you knew that Ms. Luthor would be here today? | 卡拉 你知道卢瑟女士今天会来公司吗 |
[04:48] | Yeah, she texted me this morning. | 知道 她今早给我发了短信 |
[04:51] | I should’ve communicated more clearly, Mr. Olsen. | 我应该提前跟你沟通好的 奥尔森先生 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. | 抱歉 这种事不会再发生了 |
[04:54] | No, no, no. It’s no… I mean I feel bad because we just… | 不不不 没事 我纠结是因为 |
[04:57] | We’re just not ready for a change in management. | 我们还没准备好变动管理层 |
[04:58] | We don’t even have an office for you, but I… | 我们都没给你准备好办公室 |
[05:01] | Oh, no, that’s fine. I won’t be needing a office. | 没关系 我不需要办公室 |
[05:04] | It’s this new trend in CEOs, | 现在的总裁们都流行这样 |
[05:06] | we like to roam free, ask questions, | 我们喜欢随便转转 问些问题 |
[05:08] | and hear unfiltered conversations. | 听听未经安排的谈话 |
[05:10] | That way we can understand how things are working. | 这样我们可以了解公司的运作情况 |
[05:13] | It’s much easier when you don’t have a desk. | 没有固定办公室的话 这会简单得多 |
[05:15] | Kara, do you think you might be able to get me the dossier | 卡拉 能麻烦你把埃奇的调查档案 |
[05:18] | on the Edge investigation, please? | 拿给我吗 |
[05:19] | Uh, there’s actually something I have to deal with. | 我手头还有其他事要忙 |
[05:22] | Can I get it for you later? Is that okay? | 我能晚些拿给你吗 可以吗 |
[05:24] | – Sure, yeah. – Sorry. | -当然可以 -抱歉 |
[05:25] | Not a problem. | 没事 |
[05:27] | Ms. Luthor, I’d be happy to have someone else do that for you. | 卢瑟女士 我可以找别人拿给你 |
[05:30] | No, no, it’s fine, I can get it. | 不必了 我自己去拿好了 |
[05:35] | It is not a personal attack on your taste. | 我不是在攻击你的个人品味 |
[05:37] | I wasn’t even thinking that until you just suggested it. | 你要是不说 我都没有想到这一点 |
[05:39] | It’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[05:41] | Okay, Winn, back me up. | 温 替我说句话 |
[05:44] | I don’t think that I should get involved. | 我还是不插手为妙 |
[05:46] | Because you’re on my side, aren’t you? | 因为你是站在我这边的 对吧 |
[05:48] | Oh, yeah, right. | 才怪呢 |
[05:50] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[05:52] | What? Wait… I saved your life. | 什么 等等 我可是救过你的命啊 |
[05:55] | Yeah, but, like, so has everybody else here. | 是 不过这里的所有人都救过我 |
[05:57] | Don’t try to make him feel bad for siding with me. | 别让他因为支持我而感到内疚 |
[05:58] | What, did you pay him to agree with you? | 你买通他来支持你的吗 |
[06:00] | Oh, now you’re accusing me of– | 现在你又说我… |
[06:01] | Well, if the shoe fits– | 如果是真的就承认吧 |
[06:03] | What is all this about? | 你们吵什么呢 |
[06:05] | We can’t agree on one very important wedding detail. | 我们在一个重要的婚礼细节上达不成一致 |
[06:09] | Band or DJ. | 请乐队还是DJ |
[06:17] | The human mind reacts to music very much like other stimuli. | 人脑对音乐的反应类似对其他刺激的反应 |
[06:21] | Tastes, smells. | 比如味道 气味 |
[06:22] | If the song doesn’t sound exactly the way you’re used to hearing it, | 如果一首歌跟你之前听过的版本不是一模一样 |
[06:25] | you enjoy it less, | 就会削减你的兴致 |
[06:26] | and are, therefore, less likely to get jiggy on the dance floor. | 由此导致你在舞池里跳得没那么嗨 |
[06:30] | I say DJ. | 我同意请DJ |
[06:31] | – Oh, yes! – Come on. | -太棒了 -拜托 |
[06:32] | You just said “Jiggy”? | 你刚刚用了”嗨”这个词吗 |
[06:34] | What was the general alert for? | 刚才的普通警报是怎么回事 |
[06:35] | Wait, you get the general alerts? | 你收到普通警报了 |
[06:37] | That’s just for the analysts I think. | 我还以为只会发给分析员呢 |
[06:38] | No, I had them add me to the distro list. | 不 我让他们把我加到了发送名单里 |
[06:42] | I want to know what’s going on with the city at all times. | 我想随时掌握纳市的情况 |
[06:44] | Detective Sawyer brought this in this morning. Mr. Schott. | 索耶警探今早汇报了这一情况 肖特先生请介绍 |
[06:47] | Yeah, well, we analysts thought | 是的 我们分析员认为 |
[06:49] | we might be able to see something the cops didn’t. | 我们或许能找到警察没发现的线索 |
[06:51] | She hit two banks back-to-back. | 她接连抢了两家银行 |
[06:53] | – Where are the guards? – Unconscious on the floor. | -警卫都去哪了 -神志不清地倒在地上 |
[06:57] | Any leads on how she took ’em out? | 有没有线索她是怎么放倒他们的 |
[06:59] | Well, we thought it might be gas. | 我们本以为可能是毒气 |
[07:00] | But toxicity came back negative. | 但现场没检测到毒性 |
[07:02] | According to report, she walked right in the front door. | 报告上说 她直接从正门进入银行 |
[07:12] | No weapons of any kind. | 没携带任何形式的武器 |
[07:18] | Everyone just cleared out of her way, | 每个人直接给她让了路 |
[07:20] | let her take whatever she wanted. | 随她想拿什么就拿什么 |
[07:28] | Whoa, we got a silent alarm tripped at 25 and Cedar. | 二十五街与雪松路交汇处有人按了无声警报 |
[07:32] | Looks like that’s our new friend. | 看来那就是我们的新朋友 |
[07:37] | I got you cornered. | 我堵住你了 |
[07:40] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[07:43] | What did you do to them up there? | 你把上面那些人怎么样了 |
[07:47] | I only wanted to play. | 我不过是想玩玩 |
[07:49] | But they didn’t want to play with me. | 但他们不想陪我玩 |
[07:51] | Well, you are not getting away with it. | 你别妄想能逍遥法外 |
[07:57] | You think you’re the cat and I’m the bird. | 你以为你是大猫 而我是小鸟 |
[08:03] | You got it backwards. | 正好相反 |
[08:06] | You can join me. Maybe then you’d be happy. | 你可以和我合伙 或许那样你就会快乐了 |
[08:10] | You see, money equals happiness. More money, more happiness. | 钱就等于快乐 钱越多就越快乐 |
[08:15] | Your priorities are seriously out of whack. | 你还真搞不清什么才最重要 |
[08:18] | I know, right? | 说得是呢 |
[08:27] | Put the bag down. | 把包放下 |
[09:08] | Make sure they are okay. I’m gonna check the vault. | 确保他们都没事 我去金库看看 |
[09:13] | Everyone out of the way! Get out of here now! | 全都避开 快出去 |
[09:22] | Hey, Kara, Kara, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 卡拉 卡拉 没事了 没事了 |
[09:29] | Okay, the scans of your vitals are coming up normal. | 你的生命体征检测显示正常 |
[09:31] | See, I told you, I am fine. | 我说了 我没事 |
[09:33] | This is totally unnecessary. | 完全没必要这样 |
[09:34] | None of the human victims remember what happened in there. | 人类受害人全都不记得在那发生了什么事 |
[09:36] | Do you? | 你记得吗 |
[09:38] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[09:38] | I felt like the walls of the vaults were closing in on me, | 当时感觉像金库的墙都朝我压过来 |
[09:42] | like I was suffocating. | 我好像窒息了一样 |
[09:43] | Sounds like she made you feel claustrophobic. | 听起来她让你幽闭恐惧症发作了 |
[09:46] | Claustrophobia is a human problem. | 幽闭恐惧症是人类才有的毛病 |
[09:47] | You used to have episodes like that sometimes | 在你初到地球来时 |
[09:49] | when you first came to Earth. | 偶尔会有那种感觉 |
[09:50] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[09:51] | We need to find out who she is and how we track her. | 我们得找出她的身份和追踪她的办法 |
[09:54] | Well, at the moment, you’re our best clue. | 就眼下而言 你是我们最有用的线索 |
[09:58] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[09:58] | Hey, I thought you couldn’t read Kryptonian minds. | 我以为你不能读氪星人的思想 |
[10:01] | I can’t, but I can scan her mind | 是不能 但我能扫描她的大脑 |
[10:03] | for residual psychic activity. | 有没有留下精神操控的痕迹 |
[10:04] | Just remind me to get you a “World’s best boss” mug. | 提醒我给你买个”世界最佳老板”的马克杯 |
[10:06] | Well, she’s definitely a psychic, but she’s not like me. | 她绝对有精神能力 但和我的不一样 |
[10:10] | There are traces of a particular type | 你头脑里存在某种特定的 |
[10:11] | of psionic interference in your mind, | 超能力干扰过的痕迹 |
[10:14] | the type only used by metahumans. | 超能力者才会用这种能力 |
[10:16] | Okay, well, I’ll start combing through the metahuman database. | 好 我这就开始整理超能力者数据库 |
[10:18] | In the meantime, I’ll monitor potential targets | 与此同时 我会监视潜在目标 |
[10:19] | for unusual activity. | 有没有异常行动 |
[10:21] | If we locate her, I’ll take her down. | 如果找到她了 我会把她拿下 |
[10:23] | It’s not safe. | 这不安全 |
[10:24] | She caught me off guard last time. It’s not gonna happen again. | 上次她攻我不备 下次不会这样了 |
[10:29] | Just because I’m stepping in | 我加以干预 |
[10:30] | does not mean these deals are voided. | 不代表这些交易无效了 |
[10:33] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我晚点再回你电话 |
[10:35] | Hello? Yes? | 你好 我是 |
[10:39] | What? | 什么 |
[10:40] | Okay, well, then. | 是这样的 |
[10:43] | There was some kind of argument between the girls | 在早课铃响前 两个小姑娘 |
[10:45] | that started before morning bell. | 发生了口角 |
[10:48] | It got very heated outside their lockers | 她们在锁柜边吵得很凶 |
[10:50] | and Ruby hit Stephanie. | 鲁比打了斯蒂芬妮 |
[10:54] | Okay, when you say “hit…” | 您说”打”是指… |
[10:57] | I mean, how did she hit her? Did she push her? | 她是怎么打她的 推了她吗 |
[10:59] | Oh, no, she punched her in the face. | 不 她朝她脸上打了一拳 |
[11:01] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[11:02] | Is Stephanie all right? | 斯蒂芬妮还好吗 |
[11:03] | She’s okay, it didn’t go further than the one punch. | 她没事 那拳之后事态就被制止了 |
[11:06] | I just… This is not like Ruby. | 我… 鲁比不是这样的孩子 |
[11:09] | Ruby is very well-behaved. | 鲁比平时很乖 |
[11:10] | I was shocked when they told me she was involved in this. | 我听说她做出这种事时很吃惊 |
[11:14] | Is she acting okay at home? | 她在家表现正常吗 |
[11:16] | – Sleeping normally? – Yes. | -睡得还好吗 -是的 |
[11:17] | Yes, nothing out of the ordinary. | 是的 一切都很正常 |
[11:21] | I know you’re a single parent. | 我知道你是单身母亲 |
[11:23] | Has there been some sort of shake-up with Ruby’s father? | 鲁比的父亲那边是否有什么变故 |
[11:26] | You know, sometimes children can sense — | 有时候孩子能感觉到… |
[11:28] | There is no father, it’s just us. | 没有父亲 就我们两个 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to pry. | 抱歉 我无意打探隐私 |
[11:35] | We just want to find out what’s going on with Ruby | 我们只想找出鲁比这样做的原因 |
[11:38] | and make sure that this is an isolated incident for her. | 确保她今后不会再做出这样的事 |
[11:42] | Well, I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:49] | Today of all days. Come on. | 非在今天给我添乱 走吧 |
[12:02] | Hey, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[12:03] | I’m okay, I’m just running late. | 我没事 只是要来不及了 |
[12:05] | For what? | 来不及干吗 |
[12:06] | Uh, Lena called a meeting for the news room. | 莉娜叫新闻编辑室的人一起开会 |
[12:08] | – She did? – Yeah, she didn’t tell you? | -是吗 -是啊 她没告诉你吗 |
[12:11] | No, she did not. | 没有 没告诉我 |
[12:13] | Kara, there you are. | 卡拉 你来了 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry, I tried to make it work, but it just… | 抱歉 我尽力协调了 但还是… |
[12:16] | Good meeting? Was it good? | 会开得怎么样 顺利吗 |
[12:18] | Yeah, I was just going around to all the departments, | 是的 我只是轮流召集一下各部门 |
[12:19] | giving them a little pep talk. | 鼓励鼓励他们 |
[12:20] | – I really missed you there. – Shoot. | -真希望你刚才也在 -糟糕 |
[12:23] | I… I have to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[12:26] | Where is she going? | 她要去哪 |
[12:27] | She’s a reporter, she is doing her job. | 她是名记者 工作起来就是这样 |
[12:29] | Now, did you think that I didn’t wanna be there? | 你认为我不愿意去参加会议吗 |
[12:32] | Is that why you didn’t tell me? | 所以才没告诉我吗 |
[12:33] | Well, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[12:33] | I thought you would be too busy to act as my chaperone. | 我以为你会忙得没时间监督我 |
[12:36] | I don’t wanna chaperone you. I don’t consider myself a chaperone. | 我不想监督你 我没把自己看作监督人 |
[12:39] | I consider myself the person | 我把自己看作 |
[12:40] | who’s been running this company for a year. | 管理了这间公司一整年的人 |
[12:45] | All right, Mr. Olsen. | 那好 奥尔森先生 |
[12:46] | I have a meeting with the advertising department in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后要和广告部开会 |
[12:48] | I’ll see you there. | 一会儿见 |
[12:49] | See you in 19. | 我19分钟就到 |
[12:50] | Twenty will be fine. | 20分钟就行 |
[13:21] | Trying to sneak up on a psychic? | 想偷袭有精神能力的人吗 |
[13:23] | Almost worked. | 差点就成功了 |
[13:28] | Supergirl, are you all right? | 超女 你还好吗 |
[13:31] | Tell me there’s something you can do. | 告诉我你有办法 |
[13:33] | I can try and create a psychic shield | 我能试着建一个精神屏障 |
[13:35] | to protect her mind from the attacks. | 保护她的大脑不受攻击 |
[13:38] | It’ll work? | 会有用吗 |
[13:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:49] | Someone else has come to play. | 有人来和我们一起玩了 |
[13:52] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[13:52] | Your friend should be careful. | 你朋友该小心些 |
[14:04] | J’onn? | 荣恩 |
[14:07] | Just you and me now. | 现在只有你和我了 |
[14:23] | Mind over matter. | 心胜于物 |
[14:29] | What are you doing to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[14:30] | Fear is a powerful tool. | 恐惧是个强大的工具 |
[14:38] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[14:46] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[14:50] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[14:52] | Kara, I love you. | 卡拉 我爱你 |
[14:54] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:55] | Kara, because of the Earth’s yellow sun, | 卡拉 由于地球的黄太阳 |
[14:58] | you have great powers on this planet. | 你在这颗星球上将拥有伟大的能力 |
[15:01] | You will do extraordinary things. | 你会做出超凡之事 |
[15:52] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[15:54] | Supergirl! | 超女 |
[16:00] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[16:04] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry I couldn’t hold her off. | 抱歉我没能阻挡住她 |
[16:13] | She’s more powerful than any psychic I have ever encountered. | 她比我之前遇到的超能力者都强大 |
[16:16] | What happened this time? | 这次发生了什么 |
[16:18] | It was the same as before. | 和之前一样 |
[16:21] | I got our girl. | 我找到咱们那姑娘了 |
[16:22] | Gayle Marsh, law-abiding citizen of Skokie, Illinois, | 盖尔·马什 伊利诺斯斯科基的守法公民 |
[16:26] | until one day she snapped and went on a bank-robbing spree. | 但她后来突然进行了一系列银行抢劫 |
[16:29] | Uh, let’s see, authorities nicknamed her “Psi” | 我看看 官方命名她为”超心理” |
[16:31] | after a string of psychologically-enhanced robberies, | 因为她几个月前在中西部 |
[16:34] | which ravaged a series of small town banks | 用精神能力进行了一系列的抢劫 |
[16:37] | throughout the Midwest a couple of months ago. | 抢了一连串的小镇银行 |
[16:38] | Where do we go from here? | 接下来我们怎么办 |
[16:39] | Well, now that we know a little bit more, | 现在我们知道得更多了 |
[16:41] | I thought I might start trying to | 我想我可以开始试着 |
[16:42] | adapt our psychic dampening technology to stop her. | 开发我们的精神能力抑制技术来阻止她 |
[16:45] | Good work, Agent Schott. | 干得好 肖特特工 |
[16:47] | I still love it when he calls me that. | 我还是喜欢听他这么叫我 |
[16:49] | But we still need to know how she’s infiltrating people’s minds, | 不过我们还是得找出她潜入人们精神的方式 |
[16:51] | so get started. | 所以 开始吧 |
[16:53] | I’ll head to the precinct | 我去警局 |
[16:54] | and see if there’s an update on any witness reports that might help. | 看看有没有新的目击报告能够帮忙 |
[16:59] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[17:02] | Ooh, this is very covert ops. What’s up? | 这还挺秘密的 怎么了 |
[17:05] | I know how she’s doing it. | 我知道她怎么做到的 |
[17:07] | I felt her this time. She’s targeting people’s fear. | 这次我感知到她了 她在利用人的恐惧 |
[17:11] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:13] | I saw my mother. | 我看到了我母亲 |
[17:16] | I saw… Krypton explode. | 我看到了…氪星爆炸 |
[17:23] | I re-lived my last moments there. | 我重新体验了在那里的最后时刻 |
[17:25] | And then being stuck, floating through space for so long, | 然后被困在宇宙中漂浮了很久 |
[17:29] | knowing I could never have my life back. | 明白我再也回不去了 |
[17:35] | Psi put me back in that pod. | 超心理把我放回了那个太空舱里 |
[17:38] | Completely trapped and alone. | 一个人完全被困住 |
[17:41] | It was… | 那里… |
[17:44] | It was so quiet. | 那里非常安静 |
[17:48] | Silence was the worst part. | 安静最糟糕了 |
[17:55] | I felt completely cut off | 我感觉我与认识的 |
[17:56] | from everything and everyone I have ever known. | 所有人和事物都隔绝开了 |
[18:05] | We have to stop her, Winn. | 咱们得阻止她 温 |
[18:07] | – You should tell J’onn, Alex. – No. | -你应该告诉荣恩 艾丽克斯 -不行 |
[18:08] | They can’t know. They’ll just worry. | 不能告诉他们 他们会担心的 |
[18:10] | You have to be the one to solve this, that’s why I’m telling you. | 得由你解决 所以我才告诉你 |
[18:14] | You’re already altering the psychic dampeners, right? | 你已经调整了精神能力抑制器 对吗 |
[18:17] | This will help? | 这有用吗 |
[18:18] | Yeah, I mean, knowing that it targets fear centers, sure. | 有 知道是针对人脑恐惧中枢 当然有用 |
[18:22] | Good. | 好的 |
[18:25] | Hang on. It’s Lena, I’ve got to go. | 等下 是莉娜 我得走了 |
[18:29] | I’m… | 我 |
[18:31] | I’m sorry that this is happening. | 我很抱歉事情变成这样 |
[18:33] | – If… – I’ll be fine. | -如果… -我没事的 |
[18:42] | Got in a fight? I mean… | 打架了 我是说 |
[18:44] | I just want to understand here, baby. What happened? | 我只想知道发生了什么 宝贝 |
[18:47] | She called me a liar. | 她说我是骗子 |
[18:48] | Well, who cares what Stephanie Harrison thinks? | 谁在乎斯蒂芬妮·哈里森的想法 |
[18:51] | I’m not a liar. | 我不是个骗子 |
[18:52] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说什么了 |
[18:53] | I told her that you rescued me at the waterfront, | 我告诉她你在滨水区救了我 |
[18:56] | that you have superpowers. | 说你有超能力 |
[18:59] | That I have superpowers? | 你说我有超能力 |
[19:05] | No. No, I don’t have powers. | 不 不 我没有能力 |
[19:09] | Then how did you lift that huge thing? | 那你是怎么举起那个大东西的 |
[19:11] | Honey, I told you, it’s adrenaline, okay? | 亲爱的 我说过 那是肾上腺素好吗 |
[19:14] | – I’m not… – Why don’t you just admit it? | -我没有… -你为什么不承认 |
[19:18] | Do you know how many people in this world | 你知道这世界有多少人 |
[19:19] | want to have superpowers? | 想要超能力吗 |
[19:22] | – Do you know how special it is? – I’m not special! | -你知道那有多特殊吗 -我不特殊 |
[19:23] | – Yes, you are! – No, I’m not! | -是的 你是 -不 我不是 |
[19:24] | I’m just an average mother trying to take care of her kid. | 我只是个想要照顾好孩子的平凡母亲 |
[19:33] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[19:36] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[19:42] | Ruby. | 鲁比 |
[19:44] | I need you to hear me. | 我需要你听我的话 |
[19:46] | I don’t have powers, okay? | 我没有能力 好吗 |
[19:50] | You think I am a liar, too. | 你也觉得我是骗子吗 |
[19:51] | No, I don’t think you’re a liar, | 不 我不觉得你是个骗子 |
[19:52] | I just think you need to let it go. | 我只是觉得你该忘了这事 |
[19:56] | Oh, God, I just want you to let it go. | 天啊 我只是想让你忘了这事 |
[20:03] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:05] | No, no, it’s fine. We can reschedule. | 没事没事 我们可以再安排 |
[20:08] | We’ll connect later, okay? Thanks. | 咱们之后再联络 好吗 谢谢 |
[20:11] | Kara. Kara, I was looking for you. | 卡拉 卡拉 我在找你呢 |
[20:13] | Yeah, I know. I got your message. What’s up? | 我知道 我收到你信息了 怎么了 |
[20:15] | My contact at Morgan Edge’s bank came through. | 我在摩根·埃奇银行的联络人来消息了 |
[20:17] | I would like you to go interview. | 我想让你去采访 |
[20:19] | I can, but there’s something I have to do first. | 可以 但是我要先去办些事 |
[20:23] | Okay, other work stuff? | 好 其他的工作吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:30] | Kara, I think I know what’s going on. | 卡拉 我想我知道怎么回事了 |
[20:33] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:34] | You brushing in and out of the office, not focusing on work. | 你进进出出办公室 不专心工作 |
[20:38] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:39] | I grew up in a house with the most deceptive people in the world. | 我和世上最虚伪的人一起长大 |
[20:42] | I can tell when someone’s lying to me. | 别人骗我的时候 我看得出来 |
[20:45] | You don’t have to hide from me, Kara. | 你不需要向我隐藏 卡拉 |
[20:49] | I… | 我… |
[20:50] | It’s about Mon-El, isn’t it? | 是关于蒙·艾尔的事 对吧 |
[20:56] | So, if you need to take more time… | 所以 如果你需要更多时间 |
[21:00] | Just take it. | 那就去吧 |
[21:01] | I appreciate it, Lena, but that is not what’s going on with me. | 我很感激 莉娜 但事情不是这样的 |
[21:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:08] | Then what is? You can tell me. You know. | 那是什么 你可以告诉我的 你知道的 |
[21:10] | It’s personal. | 是私事 |
[21:11] | And I don’t wanna talk about personal things on my job. | 而我不想在工作时谈论私事 |
[21:13] | I have work to do. | 我也要工作 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | Then lets talk about work. | 那就让咱们谈论工作 |
[21:24] | This is unacceptable behavior for an employee. | 员工不能有那些行为 |
[21:27] | You ran off this morning when I gave you an assignment. | 我早上给你安排工作时 你跑掉了 |
[21:30] | You missed a staff meeting. | 你错过了员工会议 |
[21:31] | And now when asked to do a job by your boss, | 而现在上司让你好好工作的时候 |
[21:34] | you act like it’s an inconvenience. | 你表现得很不耐烦 |
[21:37] | I did not spend $750 million | 我花了七点五亿 |
[21:40] | on a company as a favor to a friend, | 收购一家公司可不是为了帮朋友 |
[21:43] | nor do I plan on being an absentee landlord. | 我也不想当一个甩手掌柜 |
[21:45] | I’m a business woman and this is an investment. | 我是名生意人 而这是一项投资 |
[21:49] | I plan to get out of it everything I can. | 我打算利用一切资源 |
[21:52] | I’ll get in touch with your contact at the bank. | 我会和你在银行那边的人取得联系 |
[21:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Kara, she hit another bank. | 卡拉 她袭击了另一家银行 |
[22:10] | I’m on my way. | 我马上赶去 |
[22:36] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:00] | Supergirl. | 超女 |
[23:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[23:05] | I’m headed there now. | 我现在马上赶去 |
[23:07] | She got away. | 她逃走了 |
[23:13] | She must be getting stronger. | 她的能力肯定变强了 |
[23:15] | I felt her in that elevator with me. | 我感觉到她和我一起在电梯里 |
[23:17] | She was in my head again. | 她又一次扰乱了我的心智 |
[23:19] | Well, there is no sign of any psychic intrusion. | 没有任何精神干扰的迹象 |
[23:23] | W-What? | 什么 |
[23:24] | I think that you just had a good old, human panic attack. | 我想你只是犯了普通人类的恐慌症 |
[23:28] | That’s not possible. | 那是不可能的 |
[23:31] | No, I’m… I’m stronger than that. | 不 我没这么软弱 |
[23:34] | Look, she got in your head, okay? | 她扰乱了你的心智 |
[23:35] | And now she’s forcing you to live through some serious trauma | 逼你经历一些严重的创伤 |
[23:38] | that is gonna take a toll on anyone. | 这些创伤对任何人都会造成负面影响 |
[23:40] | I don’t care if you’re the strongest person in the world, which… | 我不在乎你是否是世界上最坚强的人 |
[23:44] | Look, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没有什么好丢脸的 |
[23:45] | I never said I was ashamed. | 我从没说过觉得丢脸 |
[23:48] | Winn, J’onn’s looking for you. | 温 荣恩在找你 |
[23:50] | Hey, what are you guys doing up here? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[23:52] | Just talking. | 只是聊聊 |
[23:54] | We’re hanging out, just being friends. | 朋友间的闲聊 |
[23:56] | Alex, I have to go, sorry. | 艾丽克斯 我得走了 抱歉 |
[24:00] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:03] | How’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[24:04] | I’m good. Thanks for asking. | 我很好 谢谢关心 |
[24:08] | Just a normal day in the DEO, man. | 只是超查部平常的一天 |
[24:12] | Nothing abnormal happening here. | 没有什么特别的事发生 |
[24:13] | Nothing going on. I mean… | 没事发生 我是说 |
[24:15] | And Kara, Kara is… She’s fine, right? | 卡拉 卡拉她没事 |
[24:18] | I mean, she’s not totally, completely fine in, | 也不是完全没事 |
[24:19] | like, the normal sense of the word. | 不是通常意义上的”没事” |
[24:21] | You know what I’m say… | 你知道我的意思 |
[24:22] | You said J’onn was looking for me. | 你说荣恩在找我 |
[24:23] | I’m just gonna go ahead and tell you everything, yeah. | 我先过去 再把所有的事都告诉你 |
[24:28] | So sorry again about today. | 再次抱歉今天的事 |
[24:30] | My daughter had an issue at school. It’s never happened before. | 我女儿在学校出了点事 以前从来没有过 |
[24:34] | Yes, I’ve pushed all the meetings to tomorrow, | 我已经把所有的会议推到明天了 |
[24:37] | I’ve gone through the charts for the presentation. | 我已经看过演示会的图表 |
[24:38] | It should not be an issue. | 应该不成问题 |
[24:40] | Thank you so much for understanding. | 非常感谢你的理解 |
[24:43] | Okay, great. Yeah, thanks again. I’ll see you tonight. | 好极了 再次感谢你 今晚见 |
[24:49] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[24:52] | Ruby. | 鲁比 |
[24:53] | Dinner. | 吃饭了 |
[24:56] | Hey, Rube. | 鲁比 |
[25:02] | Rube. | 鲁比 |
[25:08] | 鲁比 你在哪呢 | |
[25:13] | Ruby. | 鲁比 |
[25:25] | 妈妈 你在哪呢 | |
[25:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:47] | It’s Kryptonian meditation. | 做氪星人冥想 |
[25:51] | We say an ancient mantra to strengthen the mind. | 我们会念古老的咒语来增强心智 |
[25:55] | Never seen you do that before. | 以前从没见你做过 |
[25:57] | I’ve never felt like I needed it. | 我从没觉得自己需要过 |
[26:01] | Winn’s still working on the psychic dampening technology. | 温还在研究精神能力抑制器 |
[26:05] | We had a nice chat. | 我们聊得还不错 |
[26:08] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[26:11] | He told you, didn’t he? | 他都和你说了是吧 |
[26:12] | Well, he’s not very good at keeping secrets. | 他不善于保守秘密 |
[26:13] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该这么做 |
[26:15] | Well, we used to talk to each other about this kind of stuff. | 以前我们经常聊这些事 |
[26:19] | Why didn’t you tell me you saw Krypton, | 你为什么不告诉我看到了氪星 |
[26:21] | that you were having panic attacks? | 你当时犯了恐慌症 |
[26:23] | I didn’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你担心 |
[26:24] | You fight the most dangerous and evil people on the planet, | 你对抗过这个星球上最危险邪恶的人 |
[26:27] | so I’m kind of always gonna worry. | 所以我总是会有些担心 |
[26:29] | I don’t know how to fight this one. | 我不知道该如何战胜这一个 |
[26:33] | And I should be able to stop her, but… | 我应该能阻止她的 但是 |
[26:36] | but then she makes her way into my mind and… | 但是她干扰了我的心智 |
[26:41] | And forces me to re-live the scariest moment of my life. | 强迫我再次经历我生活中最可怕的一刻 |
[26:48] | It’s… | 那 |
[26:53] | It’s torture. | 太折磨人了 |
[26:55] | How am I supposed to deal with that? | 我该如何应对这些 |
[26:58] | Well, by remembering that | 只要记住 |
[27:02] | your fears don’t define you. | 你的恐惧不能定义你 |
[27:06] | You know, who you are is Supergirl. | 你是超女 |
[27:08] | Who you are is Kara. | 你是卡拉 |
[27:10] | That’s what defines you, | 这才你的定义 |
[27:12] | and she’s got nothing on that. | 这些她都夺不走 |
[27:13] | No, who I am as Kara feels broken. | 不 我是内心伤痕累累的卡拉 |
[27:19] | I lost Mon-El. | 我失去了蒙·艾尔 |
[27:23] | Lena keeps asking me where I’m going, which is new and horrible. | 近来莉娜一直在问我要去哪 这也让我不知所措 |
[27:28] | Alex, I’m trying to be myself again, | 艾丽克斯 我在尽力做回我自己 |
[27:30] | but everything that used to make me feel good, like… | 但那些曾经让我感觉良好的一切 |
[27:35] | Like a relief is… It’s disappeared. | 那种慰藉 现在不见了 |
[27:38] | It’s not always gonna feel like that, I promise. | 你不会一直这样的 我保证 |
[27:40] | My life as Supergirl is the one thing I can count on. | 超女的人生是我唯一能指望的事 |
[27:43] | I can go out there and help people. | 我可以出去帮助他人 |
[27:46] | I can make a difference in the world. I can… | 我可以改变世界 我可以… |
[27:50] | I feel strong, even though a huge part of me feels so weak, | 我觉得很坚强 即使内心深处觉得软弱 |
[27:55] | and she’s taking that away from me. | 但是她把这些都夺走了 |
[28:01] | And if I don’t have Supergirl, what do I have? | 如果没了超女 我还剩下什么 |
[28:07] | You got me. | 你还有我 |
[28:12] | I know that, silly. | 这我知道 傻瓜 |
[29:00] | Stop! Get down! | 站住 趴下 |
[29:02] | On the ground now. On the ground! | 立刻趴在地上 趴在地上 |
[29:15] | Get it off me! Get it off! | 走开 走开 |
[29:39] | 鲁比 妈妈快来救我 | |
[29:53] | That thing could take out an entire block. | 那玩意会把整个街区夷为平地的 |
[29:55] | I have to get down there, now. | 我要立刻赶去那里 |
[29:56] | Hold on, not without this you’re not. | 等等 带上这个才能去 |
[30:00] | – What is it? – Psionic inhibitor ray. | -这是什么 -超能抑制射线 |
[30:02] | It should protect you from her powers. | 应该能让你对她的超能力免疫 |
[30:04] | We’ll set a perimeter to secure the area. | 我们会设置边界 保护那个区域 |
[30:06] | Just have to keep her out of my head long enough | 我得阻止她控制我的心智 |
[30:07] | to get a good shot off. | 抓住下手的好机会 |
[30:08] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[30:24] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[30:39] | No! | 不 |
[30:40] | Is it awful? | 很可怕吗 |
[30:54] | Ruby! | 鲁比 |
[31:05] | Ruby! | 鲁比 |
[31:08] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[31:09] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[31:11] | I got you! Are you okay? | 我来了 你没事吧 |
[31:18] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[31:35] | Psi! | 超心理 |
[31:48] | Ladybird, ladybird, | 小瓢虫啊 小瓢虫 |
[31:51] | fly away home. | 飞回家吧 |
[31:53] | Your house is on fire, | 你家着火了 |
[31:55] | and your children, they will burn. | 你的孩子们要烧死了 |
[32:22] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:23] | Kara, hey, it’s me. It’s okay, you’re okay. | 卡拉 是我 没事了 你没事了 |
[32:26] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[32:29] | No. | 不 |
[32:31] | It’s him in the pod, not me. | 在分离舱里的是他 不是我 |
[32:36] | Mon-El? | 蒙·艾尔 |
[32:36] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[32:38] | – No. – I killed him, it was me. | -不 -我杀了他 是我干的 |
[32:47] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:49] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:51] | I know he’s dead, I know it! | 我知道他死了 我知道 |
[32:53] | If he were alive, we would have heard from him. | 如果他还活着 肯定会联系我们 |
[32:56] | We would’ve gotten a message. | 我们会收到信息 |
[32:59] | He died in the pod. | 他死在了分离舱里 |
[33:02] | I put him in there and he died. | 我把他送进去 然后他死了 |
[33:05] | – Kara, he’s not dead. – He died, I killed him. | -卡拉 他没死 -他死了 我杀了他 |
[33:06] | – I killed him! I killed him! – He is not dead! | -我杀了他 我杀了他 -他没死 |
[33:09] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[33:09] | He is alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:12] | Okay, I know it. | 听我说 我很确定 |
[33:14] | I don’t know where, I don’t know how, but I just… | 我不知道他在哪里 怎么活下来的 但是 |
[33:17] | I know he’s alive. You saved him. | 我确定他还活着 你救了他 |
[33:20] | Okay, just like your mom saved you when she put you in that pod. | 就像你妈妈把你送进分离舱救了你一样 |
[33:24] | She knew you were gonna be okay. She knew you were gonna live. | 她知道你会没事 她知道你会活下来 |
[33:28] | Mon-El is alive because of you. | 因为你 蒙·艾尔才活了下来 |
[33:33] | I saved him? | 我救了他吗 |
[33:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:42] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[33:45] | Go get her. | 去拿下她 |
[34:02] | You’re not going anywhere. | 别想走了 |
[34:09] | What did you see? I wonder. | 你看到了什么 我很好奇 |
[34:13] | What brought the Girl of Steel to her knees? | 是什么让钢铁女侠跪倒在地 |
[34:21] | A lie. | 谎言 |
[34:22] | Fear is not a lie. | 恐惧不是谎言 |
[34:28] | Fear cripples. | 恐惧会削弱意志 |
[34:30] | Annihilates spirits. | 摧毁精神 |
[34:32] | It is the only weapon that matters. | 恐惧才是最重要的武器 |
[34:36] | Fear made me stronger than you. | 恐惧让我比你更强大 |
[34:40] | No one is safe from it. | 谁都无处躲藏 |
[34:44] | Why aren’t you scared anymore? | 你为什么不害怕了 |
[34:46] | Mind over matter. | 心胜于物 |
[35:03] | Hey, we doing okay over here? | 你们还好吗 |
[35:06] | – She’s a little shaken up. – Yeah. | -她受了惊吓 -是啊 |
[35:08] | You know, I think I met you at the waterfront last week. | 上周我好像在海滨见过你 |
[35:11] | – What’s your name again? – Ruby. | -你叫什么名字来着 -鲁比[红宝石] |
[35:13] | How could I forget that? | 我怎么会忘记呢 |
[35:15] | I’m Alex. | 我叫艾丽克斯 |
[35:16] | Did you know that rubies are one of the toughest gemstones? | 你知道吗 红宝石是最坚硬的宝石之一 |
[35:19] | Only diamonds are tougher. | 硬度仅次于钻石 |
[35:22] | She’s smart and she’s tough. | 居然既聪明又坚强 |
[35:24] | It’s a deadly combo. | 加起来真要命 |
[35:31] | Didn’t know you had such a way with kids. | 没想到你这么会哄孩子 |
[35:34] | Secret talent. | 这是我的隐藏技能 |
[35:35] | You’ll thank me one day when we have kids. | 等以后有孩子了你会感谢我的 |
[35:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:41] | We do wanna have kids, right? | 我们会有孩子的吧 |
[35:42] | I guess we’ve never really talked about this, but, um… | 我们似乎没谈过这个 但是 |
[35:47] | I’ve never seen myself being a mom. | 我想象不出自己当妈妈的样子 |
[35:50] | Is that okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[35:51] | Yeah. No, of course. | 当然 没关系 |
[35:53] | I mean, it’s something we should probably talk about. | 不过我们也许确实应该谈谈 |
[35:58] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[36:01] | Why is it so important to you that I have superpowers? | 你为什么如此在乎我有超能力的事 |
[36:05] | Putting yourself in danger like that, I don’t… | 你这样冒险 我… |
[36:09] | I don’t even wanna think about what could have happened. | 我都不敢想象可能会发生什么 |
[36:15] | I thought you would save me. | 我觉得你会救我 |
[36:16] | Baby, if I had superpowers, | 宝贝 我如果有超能力 |
[36:18] | I would’ve swept you right out of there. | 肯定早就带你离开了 |
[36:22] | But I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[36:23] | I don’t. | 真的没有 |
[36:25] | Do you think Supergirl has a job? | 你觉得超女有工作吗 |
[36:29] | Maybe, I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[36:38] | Did you think that I wouldn’t have to work if I had superpowers? | 你觉得如果我有超能力就不用工作了吗 |
[36:43] | You’d just save people and spend time with me. | 你就只会救人 还有陪着我 |
[36:45] | Baby, I will always spend time with you. | 宝贝 我永远都会陪着你 |
[36:49] | Superpowers or not, | 不管有没有超能力 |
[36:51] | you are the most important thing in the world to me. | 对我来说 你是世界上最重要的人 |
[36:55] | Never ever forget that. | 永远别忘记这一点 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:04] | You’ve got gravel on your hair. | 你头发里有沙子 |
[37:20] | So, I got in touch with your contact at the bank, | 我联系了你在银行那边的人 |
[37:24] | and he would be a great source on Edge. | 他会成为埃奇案件很重要的线人 |
[37:28] | I’m glad it was valuable. | 能帮到你就好 |
[37:39] | I think I need to apologize for my behavior earlier. | 我想为之前的行为向你道歉 |
[37:44] | And you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:45] | I have a lot more baggage about Mon-El | 蒙·艾尔的事对我的影响 |
[37:47] | than I previously thought. | 比我想得更严重 |
[37:55] | It’s not knowing what happened to him that’s the hardest. | 不知道他情况如何才是最难熬的 |
[38:00] | I know it can’t be easy. | 我知道肯定不容易 |
[38:01] | You were just trying to be a good friend to me | 你只是在尽朋友的情谊 |
[38:03] | and I bit your head off, and then… | 我却拒你于千里之外 |
[38:05] | This is new for me, too. | 我也还在适应 |
[38:06] | Working with friends? | 适应跟朋友工作吗 |
[38:08] | No, having friends. | 不 适应有朋友 |
[38:10] | Luthors don’t have friends, we have minions. | 卢瑟家人从来没有朋友 只有跟班 |
[38:13] | You know, so I think it’s gonna be | 我觉得接下来 |
[38:15] | a learning curve for both jobs. | 我们都有要学习的地方 |
[38:17] | No, Lena, today you were a really good friend and a great boss. | 不 莉娜 你今天做朋友和当老板都表现很好 |
[38:22] | – Honestly. – Thank you. | -我说真的 -谢谢你 |
[38:25] | I’d really like to give you a hug, | 我很想拥抱你一下 |
[38:27] | but I’m afraid I’d show favoritism. | 但我担心在公司影响不好 |
[38:29] | Screw that. Come here, bring it in. | 别管这个了 来拥抱一下 |
[38:36] | Oh, wait, there’s actually someone here I want you to meet. | 等等 有个人我想给你介绍一下 |
[38:38] | I’m so glad you could make it. | 你能来真好 |
[38:41] | Thank you so much for being so understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[38:43] | Oh, God, please, no, I am no stranger to family drama. | 别这样 家庭变故对我来说不陌生 |
[38:46] | Oh, um, Kara, this is Samantha Arias. | 卡拉 这位是萨曼莎·阿里亚斯 |
[38:49] | She is going to be taking over for me at L-Corp. | 她会代替我接管L公司 |
[38:52] | That’s great. | 是吗 |
[38:54] | It’s lovely to meet you, Ms. Arias. | 很高兴认识你 |
[38:56] | Please, it’s just Sam. | 叫我小萨就行 |
[38:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:30] | So, if there’s anything else I can do, just let me know. | 如果有什么我能做的 随时告诉我 |
[40:33] | Thank you, that’s very kind of you. | 非常感谢 你真好 |
[40:40] | Good night, Mr. Olsen. | 晚安 奥尔森先生 |
[40:42] | Ms. Luthor. | 再见 |
[40:45] | Good night, Eve. | 晚安 伊芙 |
[40:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:52] | Far, far away, | 在遥远的地方 |
[40:55] | behind the moon, | 月亮之后 |
[40:58] | beyond the rain… | 雨夜之外… |
[40:59] | Hey, did you guys ever decide DJ or band? | 你们决定好是请DJ还是乐队了吗 |
[41:02] | No. | 没 |
[41:10] | She’s so cute. | 她好可爱 |
[41:11] | She is. | 是啊 |
[41:24] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[41:36] | J’onn. | 荣恩 |
[41:38] | M’gann? | 梅根 |
[41:40] | You must come to Mars, now. | 你得立刻来火星 |