时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Worldkillers. | 灭世者 |
[00:04] | Unite beneath the standard of Reign. | 在主宰统一的旗帜下 |
[00:07] | Sam? | 小萨 |
[00:08] | When she takes over you lose all awareness, all control. | 当她占据你时 你会失去一切意识和控制 |
[00:11] | We’re gonna get you through this. | 我们会帮你挺过这一关 |
[00:13] | The third Worldkiller. | 第三位灭世者 |
[00:14] | In 1,000 years she evolves into Blight. | 一千年后她就会进化成枯萎病 |
[00:17] | Pestilence. | 瘟疫 |
[00:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:25] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:30] | Thanks, Addy. | 谢谢你 阿迪 |
[00:34] | I know people are scared. Well, it’s kind of creepy. | 我知道人们很害怕 确实有点诡异 |
[00:37] | But, hey, at least they’ll stop complaining about the pigeons. | 但至少他们不会再抱怨鸽子的问题了 |
[00:42] | Always time for a laugh, Commissioner. | 开个玩笑嘛 局长 |
[00:45] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[00:49] | Sir, your… | 市长 您的… |
[00:59] | Well, that was a very sick creature. | 这只鸽子病的不轻 |
[01:01] | And what’s odd is that I can’t find a virus | 而奇怪的是 我在它身上找不到 |
[01:02] | or infection of any kind. | 任何病毒或感染 |
[01:04] | Well, something must have done that. | 它肯定死于某种病 |
[01:05] | The Blight. | 枯萎病 |
[01:07] | We went through this on Winath. | 我们在维纳什星上经历过 |
[01:09] | The Blight is preceded by mass wildlife death | 在枯萎病出现前会发生大量野生动物死亡 |
[01:12] | and plant life, crops rotting in the Earth. | 植物和农作物在土地里腐烂 |
[01:14] | Soon it will manifest in people. | 很快它就会在人类身上显现 |
[01:16] | It’s a short incubation period. | 潜伏期很短 |
[01:17] | It’s 100% fatal and extremely contagious. | 致命率百分之百 而且传染性极强 |
[01:19] | Based on my tests, whatever this bird had, | 根据我的检测 不管这只鸟得了什么病 |
[01:22] | it wasn’t transmittable. | 都不具有传播性 |
[01:24] | Not even from bird to bird. | 甚至都不会在鸟类之间传播 |
[01:25] | So it had to have come in contact with Pestilence herself. | 所以它肯定接触过瘟疫本人 |
[01:28] | It might not be contagious yet, | 现在或许还没有传染性 |
[01:30] | but if Pestilence gets stronger, | 但如果瘟疫变得更强大了 |
[01:32] | even half the strength of the Blight, | 哪怕只凭借枯萎病一半的力量 |
[01:35] | the entire city would fall ill in a matter of days. | 整座城市都会在几天之内化为乌有 |
[01:37] | But we won’t let her get stronger. | 但我们不会让她变得更强大 |
[01:39] | Now remember, the cure is written in our DNA. | 记得吗 治愈方法写在我们的基因里 |
[01:42] | With Brainy’s help, | 在布莱尼的帮助下 |
[01:43] | we’ll be able to extract it, weaponize it, | 我们将能够对其进行提取 制成武器 |
[01:45] | and use it to kill Pestilence before she ever becomes the Blight. | 在瘟疫演变成枯萎病之前把她杀掉 |
[01:50] | We’re not killing anyone. | 我们不会开杀戒的 |
[01:52] | We got too aggressive with Purity, | 我们对待纯粹的手段太粗暴 |
[01:54] | and that’s when things got worse. | 才导致事情急转直下 |
[01:55] | I’m not making the same mistake twice. | 同样的错误我不会犯两次 |
[01:57] | There is a human side to Pestilence. | 瘟疫有人性的一面 |
[01:59] | We’re gonna find her, and we’re going to save her. | 我们会找到她 并拯救她 |
[02:01] | We came here to end the threat to our time. | 我们过来是为了终结我们那个时代的威胁 |
[02:03] | And that means ending her life in this time. | 也就意味着在这个时代终结她的生命 |
[02:06] | It’s just not how we operate. | 我们不是那样办事的 |
[02:08] | That’s not how I usually operate, | 我通常也不会那样办事 |
[02:09] | but these are extreme circumstances. | 但现在情况特殊 |
[02:14] | Hey, stop right there. | 不许动 |
[02:17] | Guys, it’s Brainy. | 各位 他是布莱尼 |
[02:19] | Oh, of course. I’m wearing a personal image inducer. | 对了 我穿戴了人类形象诱发器 |
[02:25] | I had to purchase some apple cider vinegar, | 我需要去买苹果醋 |
[02:27] | and I nearly caused a riot at the Piggly Wiggly. | 结果差点在自助服务商店引起暴乱 |
[02:32] | I thought this would, uh, help me fit in better. | 我觉得这样能帮我更好地融入人类 |
[02:35] | Hey, guys, I just got word from City Hall… | 各位 我刚刚从市政厅收到消息 |
[02:39] | Hey, Brainy. | 布莱尼 |
[02:40] | Wait, you recognize him? | 等等 你认得出他吗 |
[02:43] | Yeah. What is that, an image inducer? | 对啊 这是什么 形象诱发器吗 |
[02:46] | Ah, so our brains just think we’re seeing a human, but no. | 我们的大脑以为我们看到的是人类 但其实不是 |
[02:49] | Hey, can I borrow that for Halloween? | 万圣节的时候能借我用用吗 |
[02:50] | Agent Schott, you were saying… | 肖特特工 你刚才想说什么 |
[02:52] | Oh, yes! | 对了 |
[02:53] | The mayor, the chief of police, | 市长 警察局长 |
[02:55] | uh, like, five city councilmen are all sick. | 还有五名市政厅议员都病了 |
[02:57] | High fevers, bloody noses. | 发高烧 流鼻血 |
[02:58] | So either it was sushi day at City Hall cafeteria or… | 他们要么是在市政厅餐厅吃了坏寿司 要么… |
[03:02] | It’s her. Let’s go. | 是她 我们走 |
[03:04] | What? Hang on, hang on. Wait! | 什么 等一下 等一下 |
[03:07] | We have sick people now. So, let’s go run some tests on them. | 现在有人类染病了 我们给他们做几项检测 |
[03:10] | Meanwhile, you guys extract the cure, | 与此同时 你们俩从体内提取解药 |
[03:12] | so we can give it to the victims. | 好给染病者注入 |
[03:13] | It won’t take long on our end. | 我们这边用不了太久 |
[03:15] | So we’ll meet up with you later. | 所以我们稍后跟你们碰头 |
[03:19] | Thank you. Don’t worry, we’ll get her. | 谢谢 别担心 我们会抓到她的 |
[03:24] | Explain it to me again. | 再给我解释一遍 |
[03:27] | When Reign is triggered, your genome is rewritten. | 当主宰被激活时 你的基因组会被重写 |
[03:30] | And here’s why you can’t shoot heat beams | 所以你才不能随时 |
[03:32] | out of your eyes whenever you want. | 从眼睛里发射热射线 |
[03:34] | So you think there’s an enzyme in my body that triggers a change. | 所以你认为我体内有一种酶能促使我变身 |
[03:37] | Yes. And if we can isolate it, we can eliminate it. | 对 如果我们能将其隔离 就能将其消灭 |
[03:40] | And no more Reign. | 主宰就永远消失了 |
[03:42] | But in order to find it, | 但为了找到它 |
[03:45] | I need to study you while you’re her. | 我需要在你变成主宰时对你进行研究 |
[03:47] | And the only definite way to turn me into her | 而唯一确定能把我变成主宰的办法 |
[03:50] | is to electrocute me. | 就是对我进行电击 |
[03:51] | The pain response brings her out. | 疼痛反应能激活她 |
[03:55] | How much is it gonna hurt? | 会有多疼 |
[03:57] | – We’re going to start with 500 volts. – That’s not what I asked. | -我们会先用五百伏的电 -我问的不是这个 |
[04:02] | A lot. | 非常疼 |
[04:04] | If we had more time, we could find another way. | 如果时间允许 我们可以找到其他办法 |
[04:07] | But we don’t. | 但情况紧急 |
[04:10] | So we have to do it. | 所以必须这么做 |
[04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:55] | You. | 你 |
[04:57] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[05:02] | They’re coming for us. | 他们在追杀我们 |
[05:15] | It’s a nightmare, it happened so fast. | 如噩梦一般 发病太快了 |
[05:18] | My chief of staff and the councilwoman, | 市长幕僚长和女议员 |
[05:20] | we ordered a quarantine immediately. | 我们立即下令进行隔离 |
[05:22] | You did the right thing. | 您做了正确的决定 |
[05:25] | You rest. We’ve got this. | 您休息吧 这件事交给我们 |
[05:31] | Did you see that mark on his hand? | 你看到他手上的伤痕了吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah, it must not be airborne. | 嗯 这种病肯定不通过空气传播 |
[05:35] | Alex, check and see if any other patients have similar marks. | 艾丽克斯 去看看其他病人是否有同样的伤痕 |
[05:38] | I’ll check the visitor logs. | 我去查一下访客记录 |
[05:43] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:46] | Do you need a doctor? | 需要看医生吗 |
[05:47] | No. I’m not sick, just scared. | 不用 我没染病 只是很害怕 |
[05:53] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会过去的 |
[05:59] | As you can see, most of the patients have scratches, | 如你们所见 大部分病人都有划痕 |
[06:01] | but none of them remember being scratched. | 但他们都不记得被划伤过 |
[06:03] | They probably didn’t even feel it. | 他们可能都毫无感觉 |
[06:05] | But I think it’s the origin of the infection. | 但我认为这是感染的来源 |
[06:07] | Okay, so everyone who is sick was scratched by the source. | 所以每个病人都被病源划伤过 |
[06:10] | That confirms your theory | 这就证实了你的理论 |
[06:12] | that it was not passed person-to-person. | 这种病不是通过人与人之间传播的 |
[06:13] | Well, if you’re sure it’s not contagious, | 如果你们确定它不具有感染性 |
[06:15] | then I need the quarantine lifted | 那我就需要解除隔离 |
[06:16] | and the patients transferred to the nearest trauma facility. | 把病人转到最近的外伤医院 |
[06:19] | We have a lead on a treatment. | 我们在治疗方面有线索 |
[06:20] | You do? Already? | 是吗 这么快 |
[06:22] | Well, we work very fast | 我们工作效率很高 |
[06:23] | on account of being really smart. | 毕竟太聪明了嘛 |
[06:26] | Some people find humor charming during stressful circumstances. | 有些人觉得开玩笑能调节紧张的气氛 |
[06:29] | I find it’s a mask for a lack of confidence. | 但我却认为这是缺乏自信的一种表现 |
[06:32] | Well, I find that I have no retort. | 我发现自己无法反驳 |
[06:36] | We’ll get the patients transferred as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快转移病人 |
[06:38] | And when the treatment is ready, | 等治疗办法就绪之后 |
[06:39] | we’ll have it widely distributed. | 我们会进行大范围分发 |
[06:42] | You, I believe. | 我相信你 |
[06:46] | Okay. So mean doctor says | 好了 那位刻薄医生说 |
[06:47] | we have to lift the quarantine. | 我们得解除隔离 |
[06:48] | She’s not mean, she’s just serious. | 她并不刻薄 只是严肃而已 |
[06:50] | And she’s correct. | 而且她说得对 |
[06:52] | If the same thing that happened to the birds | 如果那些鸟类的遭遇 |
[06:54] | happens to these patients, | 在这些病人身上重演 |
[06:55] | they could descend into catastrophic organ failure. | 他们可能会发生严重的器官衰竭 |
[06:57] | There’s a possibility that Pestilence is still here. | 瘟疫有可能还在现场 |
[07:00] | Mon-El did say that there’s an incubation period, | 蒙·艾尔说这种病有潜伏期 |
[07:02] | but those scratches did not look new. | 但那些划痕看着可不像新伤 |
[07:04] | And she’s probably not even here anymore. | 她有可能已经撤了 |
[07:06] | Let’s get all these people to the hospital | 我们把这些人送到医院吧 |
[07:08] | and J’onn, you and I can fly the really sick ones. | 荣恩 我们俩飞着把重病号送过去 |
[07:11] | All right people, let’s keep it calm. | 好了 各位 我们要保持平静 |
[07:13] | The last thing we need is a panic. | 我们最不想看到的就是恐慌 |
[07:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:28] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[07:29] | So much for avoiding a panic. | 这下免不了造成恐慌了 |
[07:40] | Take down the force field. Did you find her? | 把力场给撤掉 你找到她了吗 |
[07:42] | Take it down, now! We have to get these people to a hospital. | 赶紧撤掉 我们得把这些人送到医院 |
[07:45] | Is Pestilence here? | 瘟疫在这里吗 |
[07:47] | There’s no sign of her now. | 暂时没看到她 |
[07:48] | Just scared people who need real medical attention. | 只有一群需要医疗护理的恐慌人类 |
[07:50] | Take it down! | 快把它撤掉 |
[08:02] | Shouldn’t you be working on the cure? | 你不是应该在提取解药吗 |
[08:03] | Brainy and Mon-El are getting the transfer set up now. | 布莱尼和蒙·艾尔正在准备输液装置 |
[08:06] | Well, we can handle this. | 这边我们能搞定 |
[08:07] | You say that, but you do not know what you’re up against. | 话虽这么说 但你不知道对手的厉害 |
[08:28] | Reign was there, in the dark valley. | 主宰出现了 在黑暗的山谷里 |
[08:32] | What valley? | 什么山谷 |
[08:33] | I just thought it was in my dreams, | 我以为它只是出现在我的梦境中 |
[08:35] | my nightmares, | 噩梦中 |
[08:37] | but it was real this time. | 但这次它是真实存在的 |
[08:40] | And I remember everything. | 而且我记得每个细节 |
[08:41] | She was talking to me like I’m talking to you. | 她在跟我说话 就像我现在跟你说话一样 |
[08:49] | It’s a parallel dimension. | 那是一个平行时空 |
[08:51] | It’s where you go when Reign takes over. | 当主宰占据你时 你就会去那里 |
[08:53] | It’s why you can’t remember anything. | 所以你才会什么都不记得 |
[08:55] | When your body transforms into Reign, | 当你的身体变成主宰时 |
[08:57] | your mind literally goes there. | 你的大脑真的会去那里 |
[08:59] | Well, we were both there this time. | 但这次我们都在那里 |
[09:01] | I mean, I’ve been suppressing Reign’s consciousness. | 我一直在抑制主宰的意识 |
[09:05] | She couldn’t manifest fully in this world, | 她无法在这个世界完整地现身 |
[09:08] | so she existed in that one with you, together. | 所以只能在那个世界与你共同存在 |
[09:12] | She said they were coming for us. | 她说 他们在追杀我们 |
[09:14] | – Who’s coming? – I don’t know. | -她指的是谁 -我也不知道 |
[09:18] | Did you find what triggers the transformation? | 你找到触发变身的因素了吗 |
[09:21] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[09:23] | I need to increase the voltage. | 我需要提高电压 |
[09:25] | I need more time to observe Reign. | 我需要更多的时间来观察主宰 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | You shouldn’t have gone to City Hall. | 你不该去市政厅 |
[09:35] | Kara said she had it handled. | 卡拉说她能搞定 |
[09:37] | She’s not taking it seriously enough. | 她还没意识到事情的严重性 |
[09:39] | No one takes the protection of this planet | 在保护地球这件事上 |
[09:40] | more seriously than she does. | 没人比她更认真对待了 |
[09:45] | Look, I know what this mission means to you. | 我知道这项任务对你的重要性 |
[09:47] | This isn’t about me. | 重点不在于我个人 |
[09:49] | This is about the Legion. | 而在于整个军团 |
[09:51] | And our mission is to save the people of our time. | 我们的任务是拯救我们时代的人 |
[09:53] | There has to be a way to do this without | 肯定有办法在不违反道德的情况 |
[09:55] | making a moral compromise. | 完成这项任务 |
[09:58] | We base the entire philosophy of the Legion on Supergirl. | 我们军团的整个理念都是基于超女的精神 |
[10:01] | Have you considered that she might have the right approach here? | 你是否想过 她的方法可能是对的 |
[10:04] | Success is the only thing that matters. | 成功完成任务才是唯一目的 |
[10:07] | Transfusion complete. | 输液完成 |
[10:09] | You’re done already? | 你已经输完了吗 |
[10:11] | You always were a little bit slow. | 你总是比我慢一点 |
[10:18] | So, Winn’s running through security footage | 温在检索监控录像 |
[10:20] | to see who came in contact with everyone who got sick. | 看谁跟所有染病者都接触过 |
[10:23] | Well, I just got word that Brainy, Imra and Mon-El | 我刚收到消息说布莱尼 艾姆拉和蒙·艾尔 |
[10:26] | have extracted the cure, | 已经提取了解药 |
[10:27] | and they’re manufacturing doses as we speak. | 他们这会儿正在制造药剂 |
[10:29] | So, hopefully it’s just a matter of time. | 但愿不久之后就能完成 |
[10:32] | Hopefully. | 但愿吧 |
[10:37] | I know that you’re frustrated, okay? | 我知道你很沮丧 |
[10:41] | But there’s still a really good chance | 但是艾姆拉很有可能 |
[10:42] | that Imra could come around. | 会回心转意 |
[10:44] | You know, and that we can work with her on this. | 我们可以在这件事上跟她合作 |
[10:46] | She might have some really important insight into Pestilence. | 她可能掌握了关于瘟疫的重要信息 |
[10:48] | Yeah, to kill her. | 对 为了杀掉她 |
[10:51] | I don’t kill. | 我不杀人 |
[10:54] | I mean, you know it’s possible to reach them. | 你也知道我们有可能挖据出她们的人性 |
[10:56] | You of all people understand | 你最明白 |
[10:58] | how important it is to help whoever’s in Pestilence. | 帮助被困在瘟疫体内的那个人有多重要 |
[11:01] | Yeah, of course I do. | 我当然明白 |
[11:03] | But I didn’t see that at first. | 但我一开始也不知道 |
[11:04] | You were the one who convinced me | 是你说服了我 |
[11:05] | that the Worldkillers could even be saved. | 灭世者可以被拯救 |
[11:08] | So maybe Imra just needs a little more convincing. | 所以也许艾姆拉只需要再被说服一下 |
[11:11] | I’ve been trying. She’s… | 我在努力 但她… |
[11:14] | She’s being irrational. She’s just not listening to me. | 她不可理喻 她听不进去我的话 |
[11:17] | I think I found her. | 我好像找到她了 |
[11:21] | Okay, so there was one person who came in contact | 有这么一个人 跟市长办公室 |
[11:23] | with everybody who got sick at the mayor’s office. | 所有的染病者都有过接触 |
[11:26] | Adelaide Swanson, an administrator | 阿德莱德·斯旺森 行政文员 |
[11:28] | known for her famous lemon poppy seed cookies. | 她做的柠檬罂粟子曲奇很好吃 |
[11:32] | A Worldkiller that bakes cookies. That’s unexpected. | 烤曲奇的灭世者 真没想到 |
[11:35] | Wait, let me see. | 等等 让我看一下 |
[11:37] | Yeah. Yeah, I saw her at City Hall. She looked… | 嗯 我在市政厅见过她 她看起来… |
[11:42] | Well, she looked terrified. | 她看起来很害怕 |
[11:44] | Just like Julia. | 就像朱丽娅一样 |
[11:48] | Supergirl, I’ll have J’onn meet you there with a strike team. | 超女 我让荣恩带一支突击队过去跟你汇合 |
[11:52] | Imra! Get away from her. | 艾姆拉 离她远点 |
[12:00] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[12:01] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[12:03] | She was dead when I got here. | 我来的时候她已经死了 |
[12:06] | It’s not Pestilence, she’s human. | 这不是瘟疫 她是人类 |
[12:09] | A victim. | 染病者 |
[12:11] | How did you know she was here? | 你怎么知道她在这里 |
[12:14] | Brainiac-5 has all the same data you do. | 布莱尼五号掌握了你所知的所有数据 |
[12:16] | So you came here without telling me. | 所以你没通知我就过来了 |
[12:21] | Stand down, stand down. | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[12:23] | We got the wrong person, she’s a human. A victim. | 我们找错人了 她是人类 是染病者 |
[12:28] | Winn, Alex, keep looking. | 温 艾丽克斯 继续找 |
[12:30] | Man, I was so sure it was gonna be her. | 老兄 我还以为肯定是她了 |
[12:32] | I mean, according to the security footage, | 我是说 根据监控录像 |
[12:34] | she’s the only person that came in contact with all the victims. | 她是唯一和所有染病者接触过的人 |
[12:38] | Winn. | 温 |
[12:40] | – Your nose. – My nose… | -你的鼻子 -我的鼻子 |
[12:44] | J’onn, Supergirl, you need to get back here now. | 荣恩 超女 你们得立刻回来 |
[12:47] | It’s Winn. | 是温 |
[12:53] | James! Hey, tell him I’m not dying. | 詹姆斯 告诉他我不会死 |
[12:56] | Hey, James. He’s not dying. | 詹姆斯 他不会死 |
[12:57] | We’re giving him the Legion’s cure. | 我们给了他军团的解药 |
[12:59] | Which by my calculations should have him rebounding | 根据我的计算 他恢复的时间 |
[13:01] | in approximately 2.45… Three, four hours. | 大概需要二点四五… 三四个小时 |
[13:05] | Okay. How you doing, buddy? | 好吧 你怎么样 伙计 |
[13:06] | – You should be at CatCo. – It’s called delegation. | -你应该在凯特科的 -这叫委派 |
[13:08] | I’ve got every reporter in the building working on this. | 我让所有记者都去查这事了 |
[13:10] | Which actually reminds me, | 这实际上提醒了我 |
[13:11] | the city is pretty panicked about this. | 纳市上下对这件事倍感恐慌 |
[13:13] | So if you have any information I can disseminate, | 所以如果你有任何可以让我发布的消息 |
[13:15] | that would be helpful. | 会安抚大家的情绪 |
[13:16] | Doses of the cure are on their way to all the hospitals. | 解药正在运送到所有医院 |
[13:18] | And the Worldkiller is still MIA. | 灭世者还在失踪中 |
[13:20] | Yeah, but now that Winn is infected, | 现在温受被感染了 |
[13:22] | doesn’t that give us another lead? | 这不是给了我们另一条线索吗 |
[13:23] | Yes. The scratch on your hand seems to be the point of infection. | 是的 你手背上的抓痕似乎是感染源 |
[13:26] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰 |
[13:27] | Winn, you’re a slightly smarter-than-average human. | 温 你比一般人稍微聪明点 |
[13:30] | Please tell us you remember who scratched you. | 请一定要告诉我们是谁抓伤了你 |
[13:35] | Well, there was the guy with the gloves, | 有一个戴着手套的人 |
[13:38] | and the knives and then the burnt face. | 还有刀子 还有烧伤的脸 |
[13:40] | Go on. This sounds like a very promising lead. | 继续 听起来这个线索很靠谱 |
[13:43] | What else do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[13:44] | Oh, so scary, man. I couldn’t even look at it… | 太可怕了 我都不敢直视 |
[13:47] | It’s Freddy Krueger. | 那是弗雷迪·克鲁格 |
[13:48] | You know him, too. Eureka. | 你也认识他 太好了 |
[13:50] | It’s a character in a movie. | 那是电影里的人物 |
[13:54] | Facetiousness. | 玩笑 |
[13:56] | It’s my greatest weakness. | 是我最大的弱点 |
[13:57] | The scratches don’t seem to manifest until the symptoms do. | 伤痕似乎只会随着症状凸显 |
[13:59] | And the only trace evidence I could find is a mild anesthetic. | 我唯一能找到的痕量证据就是少量麻醉剂 |
[14:03] | Well, Alex, keep running those tests. | 艾丽克斯 继续进行测试 |
[14:04] | See if you can come up with something more promising. | 看看能不能找出更有用的信息 |
[14:07] | In the meantime, get a team out. | 与此同时 派出一支小队 |
[14:09] | See if you can talk to these patients and find a common link. | 看能不能在病人之间找到联系 |
[14:15] | I’ll come check in, | 我会来看你的 |
[14:15] | but there’s something I have to take care of. | 但我需要先去摆平一些事 |
[14:17] | Okie dokie. | 没问题 |
[14:21] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[14:25] | Imra, why did you go behind my back? | 艾姆拉 你为什么要背着我行动 |
[14:29] | – I didn’t have a choice. – You always have a choice. | -我没有选择 -你总是有选择 |
[14:31] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[14:34] | Look, I don’t wanna kill her or anyone. | 我不想杀死她或是任何人 |
[14:37] | I have the same ideals you do. | 我和你拥有同样的理想 |
[14:39] | You should know you don’t get to pick and choose when your ideals matter. | 你应该知道 理想应该贯彻到底 不能想丢就丢 |
[14:42] | You either live by them or you don’t. | 你要么坚持 要么就放弃 |
[14:45] | You think this is bad? | 你觉得这很糟糕吗 |
[14:47] | The Blight is so much worse. | 枯萎病要糟糕得多 |
[14:49] | Every hospital bed in every city on every planet is overrun. | 所有星球上所有城市的所有医院都满员了 |
[14:53] | Mass graves… | 遍地万人冢 |
[14:55] | So if it’s between her | 所以如果要在她 |
[14:56] | and the millions of people who die by the Blight in the future, | 和未来死于枯萎病的上百万人之间进行选择 |
[14:59] | I’m going to kill her. | 我会选择杀了她 |
[15:01] | The best way to defeat the Worldkillers | 打败灭世者的最好办法 |
[15:03] | is by saving their human sides. | 就是拯救她人性的一面 |
[15:05] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[15:06] | I’m from the future. | 我来自未来 |
[15:08] | I’ve seen what happens if you’re left to | 我见识过如果任由你用自己的办法 |
[15:10] | deal with the situation the way you want to. | 来解决这个问题会怎样 |
[15:12] | The Blight happens. | 枯萎病会发生 |
[15:15] | Pestilence survives. | 瘟疫会活下来 |
[15:18] | Whatever you do in this time to try to stop her, fails. | 无论你在这个时代用什么办法阻止她 都会失败 |
[15:22] | You fail. | 你失败了 |
[15:25] | So if I get the chance, I will end this. | 所以在我有机会的情况下 我会终结这一切 |
[15:47] | I was here for so long. | 我在这里待了好久 |
[15:49] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[15:50] | You kept me here. | 是你把我困在了这里 |
[15:54] | You’re strong. | 你很强大 |
[15:56] | Much stronger than you should be. | 比情理之中更强大 |
[15:59] | But that will change. | 但你会被削弱 |
[16:02] | Your friend, she’s breaking your body. | 你的朋友正在摧毁你的身体 |
[16:06] | – You should stop her. – Why? | -你应该阻止她 -为什么 |
[16:10] | Because you’re afraid we’re getting closer. | 因为你害怕我们快要成功了 |
[16:12] | No. | 不 |
[16:15] | Because it will be so much better if you give in. | 因为你屈服的话 情况会好得多 |
[16:20] | There’s bliss in surrender. | 投降对你有好处 |
[16:24] | I’ve seen your life. | 我见识过你的生活 |
[16:26] | All those sleepless, solitary nights where you stare into the dark. | 多少个孤独的无眠之夜 你注视着黑暗 |
[16:32] | Not even able to dream of an escape. | 想在梦里逃避现实都不行 |
[16:36] | You’ve been trapped since Ruby was born. | 自从鲁比出生后 你就被困住了 |
[16:41] | It doesn’t have to be that way. | 你不必过这种日子 |
[16:45] | There’s another life. | 还有另一种活法 |
[16:48] | One of power… | 你将拥有权力 |
[16:51] | Control. | 控制力 |
[16:55] | It’s here for you. | 它已来到你面前 |
[16:57] | Just reach out and take it. | 伸手拥抱它吧 |
[17:01] | You’ll be free, Samantha. | 你将获得自由 萨曼莎 |
[17:04] | Surrender. | 投降吧 |
[17:20] | Sam. Sam, it’s okay. Just deep breaths, deep breaths. | 小萨 小萨 没关系 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[17:23] | – Calm down. – I can’t go back in there. | -冷静 -我不能再回去了 |
[17:24] | We have to find another way. | 我们得另想办法 |
[17:26] | There is no other way. I know how hard this is… | 我们别无他法 我知道这有多困难 |
[17:28] | No! No, you don’t. | 不 你根本不知道 |
[17:31] | It’s like facing your shadow. | 就像是在面对自己的影子 |
[17:33] | Everything dark you’ve ever feared about yourself. | 你所害怕的所有黑暗面都近在眼前 |
[17:37] | If you don’t do this, Reign will take control of your body, | 如果你不这么做 主宰会控制你的身体 |
[17:40] | and she will condemn you to that place forever, okay? | 并永远把你困在那个地方 知道吗 |
[17:42] | She will win. | 她会战胜你 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:49] | Just give me a minute. | 让我缓一会 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:06] | – He’s gonna be okay. – I know. | -他会好起来的 -我知道 |
[18:09] | It’s not just that. | 我担心的不止是他 |
[18:14] | Do you think I’ll get through to Pestilence? | 你觉得我能挖掘出瘟疫的人性吗 |
[18:17] | There’s no way of knowing. You just have to try. | 我也没办法知道 你只能试试看 |
[18:21] | That’s not what Yoda would say. | 尤达大师可不会这么说 |
[18:25] | Oh, yeah, Yoda. | 是啊 尤达 |
[18:27] | “Do or do not.” | “要么做 要么不做” |
[18:29] | He was wrong about that one. | 这话他可说错了 |
[18:33] | You know, these days, I don’t know what my father will remember. | 最近这段日子 我都不知道我父亲还会记得什么 |
[18:37] | I wake up and have the same conversation with him every day. | 我每天醒来都和他进行同样的对话 |
[18:42] | I keep at it because sometimes he remembers | 我坚持这样做是因为有时他会记起来 |
[18:45] | we’ve had that conversation before, | 我们进行过同样的对话 |
[18:46] | and we actually laugh about it. | 我们会因此说笑一番 |
[18:49] | I keep trying. | 我不断尝试 |
[18:51] | I keep talking… | 我不断与他聊天 |
[18:54] | So that he can find those moments of clarity. | 这样他就能拥有那些思维清晰的时刻 |
[18:58] | And laugh. | 能笑一笑 |
[19:02] | Just because something’s hard doesn’t mean it’s impossible. | 有些事很难 但那不代表那不可能 |
[19:05] | You break through impossible every day. | 你每天都在突破不可能 |
[19:08] | You inspire the rest of us to do the same. | 你激励我们也那样做 |
[19:13] | You’re a good son. | 你是个好儿子 |
[19:16] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:28] | Did you talk to Kara? | 你和卡拉谈过了吗 |
[19:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:33] | And she didn’t listen to reason. | 她听不进劝 |
[19:36] | You didn’t tell her the whole story, did you? | 你没告诉她全部 对不对 |
[19:40] | You keep saying this is a Legion mission, | 你总说 这是军团的任务 |
[19:44] | but you made this decision on your own out of vengeance. | 但你却为了复仇独自做了这个决定 |
[19:49] | I’m doing this to save countless lives in the future. | 我这样做是为了拯救未来无数的人命 |
[19:53] | I’m perfectly capable of | 我完全能做到 |
[19:54] | keeping my personal feelings out of this. | 不掺杂私人感情 |
[19:59] | You brought me here. | 是你带我来的 |
[20:01] | You can’t keep punishing me for it. | 你不能为此一直苛责我 |
[20:12] | Are you two having a marital conflict which I should stay out of, | 你们俩是在闹婚姻矛盾吗 是的话我就不管了 |
[20:14] | or is this a work-related quandary | 还是遇到了工作方面的难题 |
[20:16] | where my intellect might be of use? | 那我还可以出谋划策 |
[20:18] | Why didn’t you tell me about this mission | 你为什么不在我们出发前 |
[20:20] | before we came here, Brainy? | 告诉我这是什么任务 布莱尼 |
[20:22] | Because you would’ve never agreed to it. | 因为你肯定不会同意的 |
[20:25] | – To come back. – How do you know? | -你不会回来 -你怎么知道 |
[20:27] | Obviously, I ran simulations | 很显然 我基于 |
[20:29] | based off specific emotional behavioral data | 特定的情感行为做了模拟 |
[20:30] | taken from your brain over the last seven years. | 数据是在过去七年间从你大脑读取的 |
[20:33] | The results were troubling. | 结果很令人担忧 |
[20:39] | We took an oath when we formed the Legion. | 我们组成军团时发过誓 |
[20:44] | To preserve all that is good and to never harm the innocent. | 维护所有好的事物 决不伤害无辜 |
[20:49] | How is this mission in line with that? | 这次任务哪里符合誓言了 |
[20:50] | We should not kill Pestilence. | 我们不该杀瘟疫 |
[20:54] | And you’re obviously on Imra’s side. | 而你很显然站在艾姆拉一边 |
[20:57] | It’s not about picking sides, Mon-El. | 这与站在谁那边无关 蒙·艾尔 |
[20:59] | If we kill Pestilence when we find her, | 如果我们在找到瘟疫时杀了她 |
[21:02] | there is a 98.459% chance the Blight will never happen. | 有98.459%的几率阻止枯萎病发生 |
[21:06] | Millions of people will be saved. | 能拯救数百万条性命 |
[21:09] | Now, if we try to rescue the person inside of her | 假如我们试图拯救她内心的人 |
[21:11] | in order to defeat her, that chance is reduced to 52.744%. | 以此击败她 几率会降低到52.744% |
[21:17] | Some decisions can’t be made with a math equation. | 有些决定不是靠数学方程式就能做的 |
[21:25] | Mon-El, something’s happened to Winn. | 蒙·艾尔 温有情况了 |
[21:31] | Just a thought. I don’t… | 我有个想法 我觉得 |
[21:35] | Don’t think the cure is working. | 解药好像没用 |
[21:39] | – Oh, my God. – All right. All right. | -我的天 -好了好了 |
[21:44] | This should keep him stable for now. | 这应该能让他暂时稳定下来 |
[21:46] | Come on, Winn. | 加油 温 |
[21:50] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[21:52] | Oh, yes, there it is. I see it now. | 好了 我找到问题所在了 |
[21:54] | The cure is designed to cure victims of the Blight. | 该解药用于治愈枯萎病的染病者 |
[21:56] | But because Pestilence is not technically the Blight | 但严格来讲 瘟疫并不是枯萎病 |
[21:59] | but the forebearer of it, the cure we have | 而是她的祖先 我们的解药 |
[22:01] | needs to be modified to fight her particular strand of virus. | 需要改良过才能战胜她的特殊病毒 |
[22:04] | So, how do we do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[22:05] | We need a piece of Pestilence’s DNA. | 我们需要采集到瘟疫的DNA |
[22:07] | So if we can’t find her, | 这么说如果我们找不到她 |
[22:09] | more people could get infected | 可能有更多人被感染 |
[22:10] | and the people that are already infected — | 而已经被感染的人… |
[22:11] | Yes, finding her as soon | 是的 以人类 |
[22:12] | as humanly or non-humanly possible would be… | 或非人类的速度尽快找到她… |
[22:16] | No. | 不 |
[22:17] | – Alex! – No, no, no! Alex, Alex! | -艾丽克斯 -不 艾丽克斯 |
[22:20] | …imperative. | 是很必要的 |
[22:43] | I should be helping. | 我本该帮忙救人的 |
[22:45] | – You need to rest. – No. Let me… | -你需要休息 -不 让我… |
[22:47] | No. We’re on it, I promise. | 不 有我们在 我保证 |
[22:49] | Alex, whatever you have attacking you, | 艾丽克斯 无论是什么在侵袭你 |
[22:51] | you are stronger than it. | 你都更强大 |
[22:54] | No one’s more of a fighter than you. | 你是最坚强的战士 |
[22:56] | Keep holding on, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[23:20] | – I can’t even… – What’s going on? | -我真是够了 -怎么了 |
[23:23] | No, it’s just ironic. | 没什么 只是很讽刺 |
[23:26] | After 20 years, I finally make peace with my mom | 二十年后 我终于和我妈重归于好 |
[23:30] | and then I get infected by Pestilence. | 然后我被瘟疫感染了 |
[23:34] | – You’re gonna get better. – Maybe… | -你会好起来的 -或许吧 |
[23:37] | Dude, I was attacked by a Worldkiller. | 哥们 侵袭我的可是灭世者 |
[23:42] | There’s no cure. | 没治了 |
[23:43] | Hey, don’t go there. Winn, you cannot think like that, brother. | 别这样 温 你不能那么想 兄弟 |
[23:47] | It’s just… This is just making me reflect on my life. | 只不过 这让我反思人生 |
[23:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:57] | After we reconnected, my mom and I, | 在我和我妈重建联系后 |
[24:00] | I hadn’t realized, like, | 我一直没意识到 |
[24:03] | so much of my baggage was tied into her abandoning me. | 我有那么多心理负担都与她抛弃我有关 |
[24:09] | Like, all my life I never felt like I deserved anything. | 我这辈子总觉得自己不配拥有任何东西 |
[24:14] | But you know what, I have done great | 但要知道 尽管如此 |
[24:18] | despite circumstances. | 我做得很好 |
[24:21] | I made some | 我交到了 |
[24:24] | true friendships. | 真正的挚友 |
[24:32] | That has been the best part of my life. | 那是我这辈子最美好的事 |
[24:36] | And now I can finally let myself imagine | 现在我终于允许自己去想象 |
[24:39] | what I’d do if I could do anything. | 我能做的事 假如我能有所成就的话 |
[24:42] | Like, if I could really be anything. | 假如我真的能有所建树 |
[24:46] | Like, I could be the next Steve Jobs. | 我能成为下一个史蒂夫·乔布斯 |
[24:50] | Or I could make a rocket for NASA. | 或者我能为航空航天局造火箭 |
[24:53] | I can build human transportation to another planet, | 我可以造人类运输工具去其他星球 |
[24:58] | show Elon Musk how it’s done. Like, I could. | 让伊隆·马斯克见识一下 我可以 |
[25:02] | Like, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[25:08] | And I think it might be too late. | 我想现在可能太晚了 |
[25:10] | You are gonna do everything that you want. | 你想做的所有事都能做到 |
[25:28] | – Get some rest. – Yeah. | -休息一下 -好 |
[25:44] | James, this really isn’t a good time. | 詹姆斯 现在真的不是时候 |
[25:46] | Winn and Alex are sick. | 温和艾丽克斯都病了 |
[25:48] | – I’m so sorry. – Lena. | -我很遗憾 -莉娜 |
[25:50] | You have the largest pharmaceutical company in the country | 你有国内最大的医药公司 |
[25:53] | I really need you to put your people on this. | 我真的需要你的人力研究对策 |
[25:55] | I’m already working on it. | 我已经着手了 |
[25:57] | – You are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[26:00] | Well, that’s great news, right? Have you told Supergirl? | 那真是好消息 你告诉超女了吗 |
[26:04] | Listen, I can’t really say anything | 我不能透露细节 |
[26:06] | and please don’t say anything to her. | 拜托你什么都别对她说 |
[26:07] | I don’t want to over-promise, but… | 我不想承诺过多 不过 |
[26:10] | I’m really close to a breakthrough. | 我很快就能有突破了 |
[26:14] | I’m really sorry I can’t be there with you. | 我真的很抱歉不能陪在你身边 |
[26:16] | Yeah, it’s just, uh… | 是啊 我只是 |
[26:18] | It’s just tough being here with him like this | 觉得很难过 像这样守着他 |
[26:20] | and not being able to do anything. | 但却什么都做不了 |
[26:22] | You are doing something. | 你这也算是帮忙了 |
[26:24] | I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打给我 |
[26:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:35] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:01] | Why would you hide from me? | 你为什么躲着我 |
[27:05] | Now that you have seen what you can be. | 既然你见识到了你能成为什么人 |
[27:11] | The power you can have. | 你能拥有什么能力 |
[27:17] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[27:19] | You’re nothing but a cancer. | 你不过是颗毒瘤 |
[27:21] | I know you think you’re gonna escape and take control. | 我知道你觉得自己可以逃脱并主宰一切 |
[27:24] | But my friend and I are gonna stop you. | 但我朋友和我会阻止你的 |
[27:28] | Just wait and see what your defiance will cost you. | 等着瞧 反抗会让你付出什么代价 |
[27:31] | I will turn your world into ash. | 我会碾碎你的世界 |
[27:35] | Especially her. | 尤其是她 |
[27:37] | Your heart, your strength. | 你的心肝 你的支柱 |
[27:40] | I will kill Ruby. | 我要杀了鲁比 |
[27:42] | – Burn her. – No. | -毁掉她 -不 |
[27:43] | Cut her inside out. | 抽筋扒皮 |
[27:48] | – Stop, stop, stop. – No! | -停 停 停 -不 |
[27:51] | It’s okay. Hey, hey. | 没事的 |
[27:53] | – She said she was gonna kill Ruby. – No. | -她说她要杀了鲁比 -不 |
[27:55] | No, she can’t kill her. Ruby’s safe. | 不 她杀不了鲁比 鲁比很安全 |
[27:57] | Did you find the trigger? | 你发现变身机制了吗 |
[28:00] | No. | 没有 |
[28:01] | Then Ruby is not safe. | 那鲁比就不安全 |
[28:02] | We need to stop Reign. | 我们得阻止主宰 |
[28:04] | That is what we are doing, Sam. | 这是我们正在做的 小萨 |
[28:07] | We need to get some help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[28:10] | Before we started this, | 在这开始之前 |
[28:11] | Alex was trying to figure out what was wrong with me. | 艾丽克斯想查明我有什么毛病 |
[28:15] | Or maybe Supergirl. | 或者说是超女 |
[28:16] | – You can call Supergirl. You can– – Sam. | -你可以找超女 你可以… -小萨 |
[28:18] | – You can find her, right? – Sam. Sam, okay? | -你可以找到她吧 -小萨 小萨 |
[28:22] | Reign is the most wanted criminal in the world. | 主宰是世界上的头号通缉犯 |
[28:24] | If I go to Supergirl or the government | 如果我不能证明我能让她消失 |
[28:26] | before I can prove I can turn her off, | 就去找超女或者当局 |
[28:27] | they will treat you like you’re the same, all right? | 他们会把你当作主宰 好吗 |
[28:30] | They will lock you up, they will dissect you– | 他们会把你关起来 他们会解剖研究你 |
[28:32] | It wouldn’t be any worse than this, Lena. | 比这也差不到哪里去 莉娜 |
[28:35] | – We need to get help. – Shh. Okay. | -我们得寻求帮助 -行 |
[28:38] | I swear | 我发誓 |
[28:40] | I am the only one who knows how to do this. | 我是唯一知道怎么解决此事的人 |
[28:43] | I promise you, I will do it. | 我保证我会解决的 |
[28:47] | I’m not gonna let her hurt Ruby. | 我不会让她伤害鲁比 |
[28:50] | Ever. | 真的 |
[28:52] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[28:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:58] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[28:59] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:03] | Winn and Alex are going downhill. | 温和艾丽克斯每况愈下 |
[29:05] | With all the information we have, | 我们掌握了这么多信息 |
[29:06] | we have to be able to find something. | 应该有所发现才对 |
[29:08] | Well, I’m doing the best I can here. | 我在全力以赴了 |
[29:10] | I followed Agent Schott and Danvers on security footage | 我查了肖特和丹弗斯特工 |
[29:12] | when they were at City Hall, assuming they ran into Pestilence, | 在市政厅的监控 他们应该碰到了瘟疫 |
[29:14] | but they spent 60% of the time in blind spots. | 但有六成时间他们都在盲区 |
[29:17] | It’s like they were trying to evade cameras. | 好像他们想躲过监控 |
[29:20] | What about Adelaide? | 那阿德莱德呢 |
[29:21] | I followed her like the others | 我同样查了她的监控 |
[29:22] | on every camera I could find in the city. | 城里我能找的监控都找了 |
[29:24] | Didn’t reveal any suspects. | 没发现嫌犯 |
[29:26] | What about social media? | 那社交媒体呢 |
[29:28] | Social… What? | 社交什么 |
[29:30] | In this time, a generation called millennials | 现在的八零后 九零后 |
[29:33] | would share their whereabouts with family, friends | 会在网上跟亲朋好友 |
[29:35] | and complete strangers on the Internet. | 还有陌生人分享行踪 |
[29:37] | It’s a short-lived trend. | 这是活在当下的潮流 |
[29:39] | – Sounds delusional. – Yeah. | -感觉很虚幻 -是啊 |
[29:40] | Here. | 找到了 |
[29:42] | Twenty-four hours before her death | 她生前24小时 |
[29:43] | she brought cookies to a mobile flu unit at City Hall. | 带了曲奇去市政厅的移动流感诊所 |
[29:46] | That doesn’t tell us anything. She works there. | 这说明不了什么 她在那儿工作 |
[29:48] | But look who’s behind her. | 但看看她身后的人 |
[29:50] | That’s that doctor. | 是那位医生 |
[29:52] | She was talking to Winn and Alex at City Hall. | 她在市政厅跟温和艾丽克斯说过话 |
[29:54] | If she was there 24 hours earlier, | 如果她24小时前在那儿 |
[29:56] | she must have infected the mayor and everyone else. I’m sure of it. | 她肯定感染了市长和其他人 我敢确定 |
[29:59] | I didn’t see her with him in the security footage. | 我在监控中没看到她和他在一起 |
[30:02] | But you said there were blind spots. | 但你说了有盲区 |
[30:04] | She’s Pestilence. | 她就是瘟疫 |
[30:05] | She has to be. | 她肯定是 |
[30:08] | Dr. Grace Parker, | 格雷丝·帕克医生 |
[30:09] | first in her class at Metropolis University School of Medicine, | 最开始在大都会大学医学院教学 |
[30:11] | now practices emergency surgery at National City General. | 目前在纳欣诺市医院的急诊外科工作 |
[30:15] | She’s a doctor. | 她是医生 |
[30:16] | She heals people for a living. | 她以治病为生 |
[30:18] | You can get through to her. | 你们可以挖掘出她的人性 |
[30:19] | We’re not gonna make the same mistake we made with Julia. | 我们不会犯在朱丽娅身上犯过的错误 |
[30:21] | Is she still at the hospital? | 她还在医院吗 |
[30:23] | Actually, according to a simple scan | 根据整座城市的 |
[30:25] | of security cameras throughout the city, | 监控简易扫描 |
[30:26] | it seems she entered the Silvermine Health Insurance building | 她好像进入了银矿医保大厦 |
[30:29] | five minutes ago. | 就在五分钟前 |
[30:30] | – I’m going. – I’ll come with you. | -我要过去 -我跟你一起 |
[30:33] | I’ll organize a strike team. | 我会集结突击队 |
[30:40] | Imra. | 艾姆拉 |
[30:42] | They found her. | 他们发现她了 |
[31:11] | We can’t forget it’s the evaluation itself that’s in question… | 别忘了 正是估值本身存在问题 |
[31:15] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的 |
[31:16] | You could have but you missed your chance. | 你本可以帮我的 但你错过了机会 |
[31:20] | You sit here wallowing in your own ignorance. | 你坐在这儿沉浸于自己的无知中 |
[31:24] | Looking for any reason you can to deny your customers | 找尽各种借口 不给你的顾客们 |
[31:27] | the very service you have sold them. | 报销保险费 |
[31:30] | – Can we get security in here? – You won’t need them. | -有保安吗 -你不需要 |
[31:32] | Life-and-death decisions are out of your hands now. | 你现在无法左右生死了 |
[31:35] | Just make your point and get out, okay? | 发表完意见就请你离开 行吗 |
[31:38] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我正想着你会这么说 |
[31:40] | Don’t take another step, Grace. | 站住 格雷丝 |
[31:43] | It’s not Grace anymore. | 我不是格雷丝了 |
[31:47] | You would save even these scabs? | 你连这些人渣都要拯救吗 |
[31:49] | They who profit on the suffering of others? | 从别人的痛苦中获利 |
[31:51] | Everyone deserves saving. | 每个人都值得拯救 |
[31:53] | Not them. They’re not good. | 他们不值得 他们不是好人 |
[31:55] | But you are. | 但你是好人 |
[31:57] | Imra, wait. Give her a chance. | 艾姆拉 等等 让她试试 |
[32:00] | Think of the lives you’ve saved. | 想想你救过的生命 |
[32:02] | You’re a doctor, Grace. | 你是名医生 格雷丝 |
[32:04] | The day you took an oath you swore you would do no harm. | 在宣誓就职的那天 你发誓不会伤害他人 |
[32:08] | Do no harm? | 不会伤害他人 |
[32:14] | Grace… | 格雷丝 |
[32:17] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[32:19] | My mother used to always | 我母亲过去常说 |
[32:20] | say that good would be rewarded with Grace. | 好人将会有好报[格雷丝] |
[32:25] | But when I became a surgeon I finally saw the truth. | 但我成为外科医生后才发现真相 |
[32:30] | There’s no reward for being good. | 好人没好报 |
[32:33] | Whatever’s happening to | 你的经历 |
[32:34] | you doesn’t give you power over who lives. | 无权让你杀人 |
[32:38] | Only over who dies. | 只有权让你救人 |
[32:40] | You don’t want that. | 你不想杀人的 |
[32:43] | We can stop it. | 我们可以阻止它 |
[32:48] | Stop it? | 阻止它 |
[32:53] | Why would I ever wanna stop it? | 我为什么要阻止它 |
[32:55] | This is the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我经历过最棒的事情 |
[32:58] | I don’t have to worry about saving anyone anymore | 我不必再操心要救谁 |
[33:00] | – because I don’t want to. – No– | -因为我不想那么做 -不 |
[33:02] | – I get to choose who dies. – Grace… | -我可以决定死亡 -格雷丝 |
[33:05] | They say that surgeons have a God complex, but it’s simple. | 他们说外科医生都有上帝情结 但事情很简单 |
[33:09] | I am a God. | 我就是上帝 |
[33:46] | You honestly thought you could talk me into being redeemed? | 你以为你说几句话就能劝我获得救赎吗 |
[33:50] | You’re such a child. | 你太天真了 |
[33:52] | Words will never hurt me. | 言语打动不了我 |
[33:54] | What about sticks and stones? | 那棍棒和石头能打得动你吗 |
[34:33] | Oh, Supergirl, you got a little something. | 超女 你中招了 |
[34:53] | Imra… | 艾姆拉 |
[35:17] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[35:22] | Julia! | 朱丽娅 |
[35:43] | Sister… | 姐妹 |
[35:44] | I found you. | 我找到你了 |
[35:51] | She was dying. | 她差点就死了 |
[35:53] | Purity made her stronger. | 纯粹强化了她 |
[35:58] | Oh, wait! | 等等 |
[36:01] | It’s hers. | 是她的 |
[36:02] | It’s her DNA. | 是她的DNA |
[36:03] | Is that enough for Brainy to alter the cure? | 够布莱尼做解药了吗 |
[36:06] | It’s more than enough. | 足够了 |
[36:21] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[36:24] | Yes, I’m just fine. | 我没事 |
[36:26] | Just a little weak. Are you okay? | 就是有点虚弱 你没事吧 |
[36:29] | I’m alive. | 死不了 |
[36:32] | Hey, nice to see you both up. | 你俩都起来了真好 |
[36:34] | You had us a little worried there. | 你们让我们有点担心 |
[36:36] | Wait a minute. Where’s Winn? | 等等 温呢 |
[36:38] | Against my better judgment, he’s back at work. | 超出我的预期 他重返岗位了 |
[36:41] | Oh, what a suck-up. | 真是个工作狂 |
[36:42] | You have no idea how happy I am to see you healthy again. | 你不知道看到你恢复我有多开心 |
[36:48] | Did we get her? | 抓到她了吗 |
[36:49] | – Not yet. – But, we’ll keep trying. | -还没有 -但我们会继续努力的 |
[36:53] | – Yeah. – I’ll be downstairs. | -是的 -我下楼去了 |
[37:01] | You know, maybe I’m being a little selfish, but, um… | 也许我有点自私了 但… |
[37:04] | I couldn’t imagine getting through the next few months without you. | 如果接下来几个月没有你 我不知该怎么过 |
[37:08] | Dealing with my father | 要处理我父亲的事 |
[37:09] | and all of the unexpected things to come. | 还有一大堆出乎意料的事 |
[37:13] | I would never let you go through that alone. | 我绝不会让你一个人度过 |
[37:16] | It’s been a big year. | 这一年多灾多难 |
[37:18] | Hey, come on… | 过来 |
[37:30] | We were so close. | 我们就差一点 |
[37:32] | There was no way of knowing Purity would show up. | 我们不知道纯粹会现身 |
[37:36] | Or that she would make her stronger. | 也不知道她能强化瘟疫 |
[37:40] | You said I would fail… | 你说过我会失败 |
[37:42] | I should have listened to you. | 我本该听你的 |
[37:44] | No, don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[37:46] | I’ve always followed my instincts. | 我一直以直觉为准则 |
[37:50] | But now, I… | 但我现在 |
[37:52] | I don’t know what to follow. | 不知道以什么为准则了 |
[37:54] | I never came here to | 我来不是为了 |
[37:56] | make you doubt who you are or what you believe. | 让你质疑自己的身份和信仰 |
[38:00] | I was wrong to try to make you change. Yeah. | 我不该去改变你 |
[38:04] | I never told you what I saw on Fort Rozz, | 我从没告诉你我在罗兹堡看到了什么 |
[38:07] | when Psi got into my head. | 当时超心理干扰了我大脑 |
[38:11] | It was my sister. | 我看到了我姐妹 |
[38:13] | – I didn’t know you had– – I don’t… | -我不知道你有… -没了 |
[38:17] | Not anymore. | 她去世了 |
[38:21] | Because of the Blight. | 死于枯萎病 |
[38:26] | Her name was Preya. | 她叫普雷亚 |
[38:28] | She was quiet, and stuck to herself. | 她话不多 很内向 |
[38:33] | But she always had my back. | 但她总是支持我 |
[38:39] | Then, one day she was gone. | 但有一天她去世了 |
[38:44] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:45] | I saw you with Alex today | 我今天看到你和艾丽克斯 |
[38:48] | holding your sister’s hand | 你们姐妹手牵着手 |
[38:49] | while she fought the same disease my sister did. | 她和我姐妹一样 同病魔作斗争 |
[38:54] | If I had just killed Pestilence | 如果我早杀了瘟疫 |
[38:56] | the Blight never would have happened. | 枯萎病就不会发生 |
[38:59] | Preya would still be alive. | 普雷亚还会活着 |
[39:02] | I would probably do the same thing if Alex were gone. | 如果艾丽克斯去世了 我多半也会这么做 |
[39:04] | You wouldn’t. | 你不会的 |
[39:06] | That’s what makes you who you are. | 这才是真正的你 |
[39:08] | We’re going to stop the Blight. | 我们要阻止枯萎病 |
[39:12] | We’re gonna save your sister. | 我们要救你的姐妹 |
[39:14] | Together. | 齐心协力 |
[39:24] | Winn, welcome back. | 温 欢迎回来 |
[39:27] | Ah, against all odds. | 历经艰辛 |
[39:28] | Where are we with the Worldkillers? | 灭世者的情况如何 |
[39:30] | So, last time you fought Purity we managed to identify | 上次你和纯粹战斗时 我们成功识别了 |
[39:32] | the frequency of the waves that she emits. | 她释放的波频 |
[39:35] | We put a tracker on that specific frequency | 我们装了追踪器追踪特定频率 |
[39:37] | which should alert us when it’s present in… | 当特定频率在这座城市出现时就会… |
[39:40] | – The city. – Already? | -通知我们 -这么快 |
[39:42] | She’s on the move. | 她在移动 |
[39:43] | Hopefully with Pestilence. | 但愿还有瘟疫 |
[39:45] | Where is she heading? | 她要去哪儿 |
[39:46] | Toward L-Corp. | 去L公司 |
[39:47] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[39:51] | Sam… | 小萨 |
[39:53] | Sam, I think I found something. | 小萨 我有所发现了 |
[39:58] | Sam? | 小萨 |
[39:59] | They’re coming. | 她们来了 |
[40:02] | Lena. Lena, the Worldkillers are coming. | 莉娜 莉娜 灭世者要来了 |
[40:05] | We have to get you somewhere… safe. | 我们得带你去安全的地方 |
[40:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:21] | I was gonna tell you. | 我本想告诉你的 |
[40:24] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[40:26] | About me. | 我的事 |
[40:29] | Sam. | 小萨 |
[41:26] | Finally. | 终于 |
[41:38] | El-may-arah. | 聚则强 |