时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I want to be a mom. | 我想当妈妈 |
[00:04] | I can have a family of my own. | 我能拥有自己的家庭 |
[00:05] | I wanna introduce the world to Dreamer. | 我想向世人介绍梦想者 |
[00:08] | I want this Dreamer detained. Now. | 我要抓住这个梦想者 立刻 |
[00:11] | Dreamer! | 梦想者 |
[00:13] | I don’t know what happened to you, | 我不知道你是怎么了 |
[00:15] | but I’ll find out. | 但我会查清楚 |
[00:16] | I thought you were in Smallville. | 我以为你在斯摩维尔 |
[00:18] | I forgot my journal. | 我忘了我的日记 |
[00:19] | You really look exactly like her. | 你看起来跟她一模一样 |
[00:21] | People actually believe that I attacked the White House. | 居然有人相信我袭击了白宫 |
[00:24] | I want to take Lex down and put an end to all of this. | 我想让莱克斯下台 从而结束这一切 |
[00:28] | – Let’s go! – He didn’t do anything! | -快走 -他什么都没做 |
[00:29] | Your children, they just lost their father. | 你的孩子们刚失去了父亲 |
[00:31] | I would hate to see them lose their mother, too. | 我可不想看到他们也失去母亲 |
[00:35] | No! Sweetheart. | 不 亲爱的 |
[00:37] | Lex bought a missile base? | 莱克斯买了导弹基地 |
[00:39] | Guess we’re going to Kaznia. | 看来我们得去卡兹尼亚 |
[00:43] | I’m not anxious. | 我没有焦虑 |
[00:44] | I think it would just be better, faster, if I flew alone. | 我只是觉得我一个人飞会更好 更快 |
[00:48] | Commercial. | 坐飞机飞 |
[00:49] | I designed this jet myself. | 这架飞机是我自己设计的 |
[00:50] | There’s no faster way to fly. | 没有比这个更快的了 |
[00:52] | – Right. – And if you want stealth, | -是 -如果你想要保密 |
[00:53] | this has got military grade cloaking. | 它还有军事级别的隐形技术 |
[00:55] | Yeah, but you don’t have to come with me. | 但是你没必要跟我一起去 |
[00:57] | I need to look Lex in the eye when we catch him. | 我要在莱克斯被逮捕的时候看着他眼睛 |
[01:02] | I need him to know it was me. | 我要让他知道是我干的 |
[01:07] | Feels like I’m back on deployment. | 感觉像是回到参军的日子了 |
[01:09] | Hey, at least that’s one upside to martial law. | 这么看来军事管制还是有些好处 |
[01:11] | Maybe you feel like you’re at home. | 能让你感觉像是在家一样 |
[01:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:16] | Got a bum knee. | 膝盖状态不好 |
[01:17] | It really sucks when your body starts breaking down. | 身体越来越差真是讨厌 |
[01:19] | Yeah. Seriously. | 是啊 真的 |
[01:21] | Sometimes I wonder when I can’t run as fast as I used to, | 有时候我会想怎么跑得没以前那么快了 |
[01:24] | I’m like, “Oh, right, I’m not 20 anymore.” | 转念一想 “哦对 我已经不再是20岁了” |
[01:26] | No one is spared. | 没人能幸免 |
[01:28] | James will be. | 除了詹姆斯 |
[01:31] | Must be strange to have a sibling with superpowers, huh? | 有个拥有超能力的手足肯定很奇怪吧 |
[01:37] | – Oh, hey, hang on one sec. – Yeah. | -等一下 -好 |
[01:39] | This is Alex. | 我是艾丽克斯 |
[01:43] | Yeah… | 好 |
[01:44] | I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 什么 |
[01:48] | That… | 那… |
[01:50] | That fast? It… | 那么快吗 这… |
[01:53] | Okay, yes. Um… | 好吧 好的 |
[01:55] | Okay. Thank– Yup. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 好 谢谢 |
[01:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[01:59] | I should… I should go home. | 我得 我得回家了 |
[02:01] | Are you okay? Who was that? | 你没事吧 是谁打来的 |
[02:03] | That was the adoption agency. | 是收养机构 |
[02:06] | I’m gonna be a mother. | 我要当母亲了 |
[02:15] | When I was nine years old, I chipped my front tooth. | 我九岁的时候 我撞坏了门牙 |
[02:19] | But I was in my school play that weekend. | 但那周末我要参演校园剧 |
[02:24] | I went to tell my mom that… | 我去告诉我妈妈 |
[02:27] | I couldn’t do it, | 我没法去了 |
[02:29] | and she just smiled at me. | 然后她只是对我笑了笑 |
[02:32] | She had painted her front tooth black. | 她把自己的门牙涂黑了 |
[02:40] | You were always there for me | 你总是在背后支持着我 |
[02:42] | and I know you always will be. | 我知道你永远都会 |
[02:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:59] | Secretary Lockwood? | 洛克伍德秘书 |
[03:02] | I didn’t think you were coming in today. | 我以为你今天不来了 |
[03:04] | Where are we with the criminal alien who calls herself Dreamer? | 那个自称为梦想者的外星罪犯处理得怎样了 |
[03:10] | – I’m not sure what you– – Wait a second. | -我不知道你… -等一下 |
[03:14] | This is the Department of Extra-Normal Operations, is it not? | 这是超常活动调查部 对不对 |
[03:19] | What do we… what do we do here | 我们在 我们在这个 |
[03:22] | at the Department of Extra-Normal Operations? | 超常活动调查部里做什么 |
[03:25] | We monitor Extra-Normal– | 我们监控超常活动 |
[03:27] | No, no, no! Aliens. Right? That was your… | 不不不 外星人 对吗 你是要… |
[03:30] | You were gonna say alien. Well, you’re correct. | 你是要说外星人 你说得对 |
[03:32] | And Dreamer is an alien. | 梦想者是个外星人 |
[03:33] | And these days, we don’t just monitor aliens, we hunt them down. | 如今我们不仅监控外星人 还要追捕他们 |
[03:36] | So, have you hunted down Dreamer yet? Huh? No? | 那么 你逮捕梦想者了吗 没有吗 |
[03:39] | Okay. Here’s an easy one. | 好吧 问你个简单的问题 |
[03:40] | What about the alien who killed my wife? | 杀死我妻子的那个外星人呢 |
[03:44] | Colonel Haley– | 哈雷上校 |
[03:45] | Colonel Haley isn’t here. I am. | 哈雷上校不在这里 我在 |
[03:47] | All right. Listen up. | 好了 听好 |
[03:50] | An illegal alien | 一个非法外星人 |
[03:53] | has commandeered your airwaves | 霸占了你们的广播信号 |
[03:56] | and called for an uprising against your government. | 召集人们对抗你们的政府 |
[04:01] | We have to find her. | 我们要找到她 |
[04:02] | We have to find out who she is. | 我们要查出她是谁 |
[04:05] | Find every human and alien whom she is working with. | 找到所有与她合作的人类与外星人 |
[04:10] | And, I have an idea, let’s start with James Olsen | 我有个想法 让我们从詹姆斯·奥尔森开始 |
[04:12] | because I would like to know how the hell | 因为我想知道他是怎么 |
[04:18] | he got superpowers. | 获得超能力的 |
[04:28] | Got to say, guys, I’m not a huge fan of this. | 不得不说 各位 我不太喜欢这样 |
[04:33] | Intriguing. | 有意思 |
[04:34] | I should think discovering you’re inflammable | 我认为发现你能够燃烧 |
[04:36] | would be an emotional net-posiitve. | 会让你感到高兴 |
[04:37] | Flame-proof. How are you not more excited? | 防火 你怎么一点也不兴奋 |
[04:41] | Because you’re the exciting one. | 因为你才是让人兴奋的那个 |
[04:42] | Not so mild-mannered cub reporter | 不那么温顺的新手记者 |
[04:44] | turned inspirational superhero? | 变成受人敬仰的超级英雄 |
[04:47] | I’m just happy to say I knew you when. | 我想说 我当时就知道你能行 |
[04:49] | Thanks, boss. | 谢了 老大 |
[04:50] | Now, I’m gonna hit you with this | 现在 我要用这个打你了 |
[04:52] | and we’re gonna see what happens. | 看看会发生什么 |
[04:54] | And I’m gonna ask you to turn it down | 我会叫你收敛点 |
[04:55] | because I’m not ready for that yet. | 因为我还没准备好 |
[04:57] | Ben Lockwood is at the DEO. | 本·洛克伍德去超查部了 |
[04:59] | But his wife’s funeral is today. | 可今天是他妻子的葬礼 |
[05:01] | I did not account for this. | 我没料到这点 |
[05:03] | Alex just texted me moments ago | 艾丽克斯刚刚给我发来信息 |
[05:05] | saying she was dealing with a personal matter | 说她在处理私人事务 |
[05:06] | and Colonel Haley’s in D.C. | 哈雷上校又去了特区 |
[05:07] | Trying to revoke Ben Lockwood’s clearance. | 试着撤销本·洛克伍德的许可 |
[05:11] | It’s best I return immediately. | 我最好立即回去 |
[05:13] | You think you can handle him? | 你觉得你能应付他吗 |
[05:16] | The real question is can he handle me? | 真正的问题是他能应付我吗 |
[05:21] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[05:25] | So… | 好了 |
[05:28] | – Hammer time? – Not in the face, kiddo. | -大锤时间 -不准打脸 孩子 |
[05:30] | Not in the face. | 不准打脸 |
[05:32] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[05:34] | This plane makes its own coffee, | 这架飞机能自己做咖啡 |
[05:35] | cleans its own toilets and flies itself. | 自己刷马桶 自己驾驶 |
[05:38] | There’s no pilot? | 没有飞行员吗 |
[05:39] | Well, humans make mistakes. My technology doesn’t. | 人会犯错 我的科技不会 |
[05:46] | Speaking of mistakes, | 说到犯错 |
[05:48] | I should have told you about Lex from the beginning. | 我该从一开始就把莱克斯的事告诉你 |
[05:52] | Trust is still a learned skill for me. | 我还在练习信任这种能力 |
[05:54] | It doesn’t come naturally. | 我天生不具备这种特质 |
[05:56] | Well, no matter what, | 无论如何 |
[05:58] | we are always on the same side. | 我们永远在同一战线 |
[06:07] | Don’t worry. It’s just a lightning storm. | 别担心 只是雷雨而已 |
[06:10] | Is lightning usually purple? | 紫色的闪电常见吗 |
[06:16] | Get your seat belt back on. I’m gonna land this plane. | 系好安全带 我来让飞机着陆 |
[06:24] | Kara… Kara, brace yourself. | 卡拉 卡拉 准备好 |
[06:25] | We’re gonna make an emergency landing. | 我们要紧急着陆 |
[06:27] | Yeah. That’s gonna be a huge nope for me. | 这我绝对不能接受 |
[06:33] | Get your oxygen mask on, okay? | 戴上氧气面罩 知道吗 |
[06:34] | I’m gonna restart the engine. | 我要重启引擎 |
[06:39] | Are you kidding? | 逗我玩呢 |
[06:42] | Okay, I got this. | 好 我能行 |
[06:48] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[06:58] | Okay… I gotta get the power back on. | 我得重启电源 |
[07:07] | – Engine engaged. -Yes. | -引擎已启动 -太好了 |
[07:08] | Autopilot rebooting. Manual landing required. | 自动航行重启中 需要手动降落 |
[07:11] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[07:27] | Oh, my God. Kara. | 我的天 卡拉 |
[07:28] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[07:31] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[07:33] | Kara, you okay? | 卡拉 你还好吗 |
[07:36] | I must have passed out. | 我肯定是昏过去了 |
[07:38] | God! I hate flying. | 老天 我讨厌飞行 |
[07:40] | That lightning wasn’t natural. | 那些闪电不是自然形成的 |
[07:42] | Someone brought us down on purpose. | 有人故意袭击我们 |
[07:43] | Well, let’s hope we didn’t ruin the element of surprise. | 但愿我们没有毁掉惊喜 |
[07:51] | This is so odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[07:53] | I would’ve thought Lex would have an army behind him. | 我还以为莱克斯背后会有一支军队 |
[08:05] | Must have left days ago. | 肯定是几天前就撤离了 |
[08:06] | What about the lightning? | 闪电是怎么回事 |
[08:08] | Automated system. | 自动化系统 |
[08:10] | – Very Lex. – Where did they go? | -很有莱克斯的风格 -他们去哪了 |
[08:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:24] | What was Lex doing? Experimenting? | 莱克斯做了些什么 做试验吗 |
[08:27] | On aliens. | 用外星人做试验 |
[08:30] | He was trying to siphon and harness their powers. | 他试图吸出他们的能力加以利用 |
[08:33] | He was torturing them. | 他折磨了他们 |
[08:36] | These all say AmerTek on them. | 这上面都有艾美特克的标志 |
[08:41] | Paper files? | 纸质文件 |
[08:43] | Seems so low-tech. | 看起来好原始 |
[08:45] | She always said you couldn’t hack paper. | 她总说纸不会被骇客侵入 |
[08:49] | It’s Eve. This is her handwriting. | 是伊芙 这是她的字迹 |
[08:52] | Let’s start reading. | 开始读吧 |
[08:55] | Okay, well, | 那好 |
[08:56] | this is the birth mother’s file. | 这是孩子生母的档案 |
[08:58] | It’s got her story, it’s got her medical history. | 里面有她的经历 她的病史 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God. She’s only 17. | 我的天 她才17岁 |
[09:03] | Okay, take a breath. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[09:04] | No, there’s no time to breathe. She’s already in labor. | 没有深呼吸的时间 她马上就生了 |
[09:07] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[09:09] | She hid the pregnancy from everybody. | 她对所有人隐瞒了怀孕的事 |
[09:12] | Usually, the birth mother looks at prospective parent profiles | 通常 生母会看潜在父母的档案 |
[09:15] | and then she chooses three. | 然后选择三个 |
[09:17] | But in this case, since she’s about to have the baby, | 但这次 因为她马上就要生宝宝了 |
[09:20] | she’s only chosen one. | 她只选了一个 |
[09:23] | And that’s me. | 就是我 |
[09:25] | Alex, that’s incredible. | 艾丽克斯 这太棒了 |
[09:26] | It’s insane. | 是太疯狂了 |
[09:28] | I mean, I have 12 hours to decide | 我只有12个小时来决定 |
[09:30] | if I want to have a child | 我想不想要一个孩子 |
[09:32] | and then get to Portsmouth where the baby is gonna be born. | 然后赶去朴茨茅斯 孩子在那出生 |
[09:35] | Look, I filled out the adoption application a year ago | 我一年前填写了领养申请表 |
[09:39] | and I haven’t heard a single word since then. | 从那以后一点消息都没有 |
[09:42] | Not one word. | 犹如石沉大海 |
[09:43] | And now, all of a sudden, I have 12 hours | 现在 突然间 我只有12小时 |
[09:45] | to make the biggest decision in my life. | 来做人生中最重大的决定 |
[09:49] | Do you wanna be a mother? | 你想做母亲吗 |
[09:51] | More than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[09:54] | Yes. Of course. | 是的 当然想 |
[09:55] | I… I mean, I left my fiancee over this. It… | 我因为这个和我未婚妻分手了 |
[10:00] | She didn’t wanna have kids. | 她不想要孩子 |
[10:02] | That’s… that’s so hard. | 那太艰难了 |
[10:04] | I mean, the world is completely upside down, Kelly. | 现在天下大乱 凯莉 |
[10:08] | Lex Luthor is still out there | 莱克斯·卢瑟还逍遥法外 |
[10:09] | and I’m the one who’s supposed to catch him | 该抓住他的人是我 |
[10:12] | and then there’s martial law. | 然后还有戒严令 |
[10:13] | I mean, I can’t– | 我不能… |
[10:14] | How would I even get out on the street and get diapers? | 我要怎么出门去买尿布呢 |
[10:16] | I will find you some diapers. | 我会给你找尿布的 |
[10:17] | It’s not about the diapers. | 重点不是尿布 |
[10:19] | I know it’s not. But you have to take a beat and breathe | 我知道不是 但你得喘口气 |
[10:23] | and look at the issues one at a time. | 一次解决一个问题 |
[10:26] | What I really need is to be able to talk to my sister | 我真正需要的就是能和我妹妹聊聊 |
[10:30] | and she’s unreachable. She’s in Kaznia. | 我联系不上她 她在卡兹尼亚 |
[10:33] | Okay. If Kara was here, | 如果卡拉在的话 |
[10:37] | what would she say? | 她会怎么说 |
[10:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | If Kara was here, she would tell me… | 如果卡拉在的话 她会告诉我 |
[10:50] | that this has always been my dream. | 这一直以来都是我的梦想 |
[10:52] | And she would say | 她会说 |
[10:55] | that it’s never gonna be the perfect time. | 永远都不会有合适的时机 |
[10:58] | And that | 尽管 |
[11:00] | despite villains on the loose and martial law, | 坏人逍遥法外 还有戒严令 |
[11:05] | this is a gift | 这是一份礼物 |
[11:08] | and it would be sacrilege not to accept it. | 不欣然接受将会是一种亵渎 |
[11:14] | Sounds like you have your answer. | 看来你有答案了 |
[11:27] | I went through Haley’s office. Found some files. | 我找过哈雷的办公室了 找到了一些文件 |
[11:32] | Lena Luthor’s been working out of the DEO. | 莉娜·卢瑟一直在超查部外工作 |
[11:34] | Sprock. | 该死 |
[11:35] | Why? She’s got a whole building with her name on it. | 为什么 整栋楼都是她的 |
[11:40] | Maybe we’ll find some answers in her lab. | 也许我们在她的实验室会找到答案 |
[11:43] | Show me. | 带我去看看 |
[11:44] | Double sprock. | 雪上加霜 |
[11:53] | May I be of some assistance? | 也许我能帮帮忙 |
[11:55] | Open it. | 把门打开 |
[11:57] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[12:00] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[12:02] | Yet, it would appear that | 然而显然 |
[12:02] | Article 351 Section 6 of the DEO Code of Behavior | 根据超查局行为准则第六章第351条 |
[12:05] | does not make exceptions for the President’s cabinet. | 即使对总统的内阁也不能有例外 |
[12:08] | Cooper, sidearm. | 库珀 枪给我 |
[12:19] | Wait. This is Kopy. | 等等 这是克匹人 |
[12:22] | He attacked that carnival last fall. | 去年秋天他袭击了狂欢节 |
[12:24] | I wrote an article about him. | 我还写了一篇关于他的报道 |
[12:25] | Yeah, he could clone himself. | 他可以自我克隆 |
[12:27] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[12:28] | He could split himself like a cell. | 他可以像细胞一样自我分裂 |
[12:30] | And, uh, each copy was more powerful than the original. | 每一个克隆都比本体更加强大 |
[12:35] | But the longer they were separated, the dumber they got. | 但是分裂得越久 就会变得越傻 |
[12:44] | Those are DEO power-dampening cuffs. | 这些是超查局的超能力抑制手铐 |
[12:48] | All of the test subjects here | 这里所有的实验对象 |
[12:50] | were prisoners of the DEO Desert Facility. | 都是超查部废弃楼的囚犯 |
[12:52] | That’s why Lex was spying on it. | 这就是莱克斯监视这里的原因 |
[12:55] | What is he building? | 他在搞些什么 |
[12:59] | Is someone there? | 有人吗 |
[13:10] | Come out now and we won’t hurt you. | 立刻出来 我们不会伤害你 |
[13:19] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[13:20] | Kara. Lena. | 卡拉 莉娜 |
[13:22] | You found me. | 你们找到我了 |
[13:25] | I was so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[13:31] | Where’s Lex? | 莱克斯呢 |
[13:32] | I saw what he was doing to those poor aliens | 我看到他对那些可怜外星人所做的事 |
[13:35] | and I just couldn’t stand by him anymore. | 我无法再支持他了 |
[13:37] | Cut the crap, Eva Braun. | 少废话了 伊娃·布劳恩 |
[13:39] | You’re a backstabber and a liar. | 你暗箭伤人 你就是个骗子 |
[13:41] | You’re right. I am lying. | 你说得对 我是在骗你们 |
[13:44] | But I really do love you guys. | 但我真的很喜欢你们 |
[13:46] | I just love Lex more. | 只是我更喜欢莱克斯 |
[13:49] | I’m always gonna be on his side. | 我永远都会站在他那边 |
[13:51] | You’re going to jail. | 你要去吃牢饭了 |
[13:53] | But whether it’s an American prison | 但无论是美国监狱 |
[13:54] | or a Siberian hole in the ground, | 还是西伯利亚的地牢 |
[13:56] | is up to me right now. | 都由我来决定 |
[13:58] | So, you’re gonna tell us what we wanna know. | 所以我们想知道什么 你都要从实招来 |
[14:00] | Now. | 快说 |
[14:04] | Yes, I am. I’m at the hotel. | 是的 我在酒店 |
[14:07] | How is she feeling? Does she know that I’m here? | 她感觉怎么样 她知道我来了吗 |
[14:11] | Oh, okay, okay, good. Good, good, good. I… | 好吧 好好好 我… |
[14:16] | I see. Yeah. | 懂了 |
[14:18] | Y-I… Yes, I-I understand. Okay. Th-Thank you. | 我明白 好的 谢谢你 |
[14:26] | – Well? – She’s only dilated to four centimeters | -怎么样 -她的宫口刚刚开了四厘米 |
[14:29] | so we still have a while to wait, you know. | 所以我们还要等一会 |
[14:32] | But, um, I mean, she’s… Her vitals are good, | 但是她的生命特征很稳定 |
[14:35] | and there’s no signs of distress, | 没有危险的迹象 |
[14:36] | and everything is just progressing normally. | 一切都在正常进行 |
[14:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:42] | Why do you look like it’s not great? | 那你为什么一副情况不好的样子 |
[14:46] | She doesn’t wanna see me until after she has the baby. | 在孩子出生之前 她不想见我 |
[14:50] | That’s understandable. | 这个能理解 |
[14:52] | Yeah, of course. Y-Yeah, you’re right. | 当然 你说得对 |
[14:55] | Of course I’m right. | 我当然说得对 |
[14:57] | Now, try to relax. | 尽力放松一点 |
[15:02] | Eat some chocolate. | 吃点巧克力 |
[15:04] | What if my apartment isn’t safe for a baby? | 如果我的公寓对宝宝来说不够安全怎么办 |
[15:07] | You know, I mean, how do you know if you have lead-based paint? | 你怎么知道家里有没有含铅油漆 |
[15:09] | That is a simple test. | 只要做个简单测试就行 |
[15:10] | I’ve got wires everywhere. | 我每个角落都装了监视器 |
[15:12] | And all of my… all of my outlets are exposed. | 我所有的电源插座都露在外面 |
[15:15] | That is totally fixable. | 这个问题完全可以解决 |
[15:17] | And your baby’s not gonna be crawling anytime soon. | 而且你的宝宝不会这么快学会爬的 |
[15:20] | Right, but what if it, like, flings itself into an outlet? | 是 但如果宝宝把自己抛到电源插座上怎么办 |
[15:24] | Do you hear yourself? | 你听到自己的话了吗 |
[15:26] | Alex, | 艾丽克丝 |
[15:29] | you’re just scared. | 你只是害怕了 |
[15:30] | I’m not scared. | 我不是害怕 |
[15:33] | I’m terrified. | 是非常害怕 |
[15:38] | Let’s start with the aliens. | 先从外星人开始说吧 |
[15:40] | We know you’ve been trying to harness their powers. Why? | 我们知道你们一直想利用他们的力量 为什么 |
[15:44] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[15:46] | Eve… | 伊芙 |
[15:49] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[15:50] | You were about to tell us about the aliens. | 你本打算告诉我们外星人的事 |
[15:54] | What does Lex do to them? | 莱克斯要对他们做什么 |
[15:55] | Lex likes to keep his plans compartmentalized. | 莱克斯喜欢对他的计划保密 |
[15:58] | Even from the love of his life? | 连他的一生挚爱也不告诉吗 |
[16:00] | You think I’m the love of his life? | 你觉得我是他的一生挚爱吗 |
[16:02] | – Oh, I think you’re– – He trusted you for a reason. | -我觉得你… -他信任你是有原因的 |
[16:06] | You were helping him experiment on DEO prisoners. | 你帮助他在超查部罪犯身上做了实验 |
[16:08] | How did he get access to them? | 他怎么会接触得到他们 |
[16:10] | Someone inside helped him. | 有内部人员帮了他 |
[16:12] | You’re saying this was an authorized prison transfer? | 你是说这次监狱转移有人授权吗 |
[16:16] | – Yes. – Who authorized it? | -是的 -谁授权的 |
[16:18] | I’m not sure. Someone in the government. Someone high up. | 我不确定 政府的人 位高权重 |
[16:24] | What do you keep looking at? | 你到底一直在看什么 |
[16:31] | These claw marks lead somewhere. | 这些爪印通往某个地方 |
[16:39] | – Dad! – George. | -爸 -乔治 |
[16:42] | George! What are you doing here? | 乔治 你怎么来这里了 |
[16:44] | You left in the middle of Mother’s funeral. | 妈妈的葬礼你居然中途离场 |
[16:46] | Yes, and I know. But I had to. | 我知道 但我别无选择 |
[16:48] | You want me to catch your mother’s killer, don’t you? | 你也希望我抓到杀你母亲的凶手 对吗 |
[16:50] | Of course I do, but you… | 我当然希望 但是 |
[16:52] | You left me alone in a church full of people and… | 你把我丢在教堂里不管 而… |
[16:56] | I just lost my mother. | 我刚失去我妈妈 |
[16:58] | And I need you. | 我需要你 |
[16:59] | I know, but we need justice, son. | 我知道 但我们需要伸张正义 儿子 |
[17:02] | First your grandfather, now your mother. | 先是你爷爷 再是你妈妈 |
[17:04] | Everything that I am doing is for their memories. | 我现在做的每件事都是为了纪念他们 |
[17:07] | Sir, we found something I think you’re gonna wanna see. | 先生 我们发现了一样东西 你需要看看 |
[17:12] | And for you. | 我也是为了你 |
[17:17] | I just don’t wanna fail. | 我不希望失败 |
[17:21] | Why do you think you’d fail? | 你为什么觉得自己会失败 |
[17:26] | My mom was, uh… | 我妈妈 |
[17:29] | She was incredible with me. | 她很会照顾我 |
[17:32] | I mean, she always just… | 她总是在我哭的时候 |
[17:34] | hugged me when I cried, and she… | 抱着我 陪伴我 |
[17:37] | fixed up my bumps and my bruises | 她会帮我处理伤处和淤青 |
[17:39] | and work on my science projects with me. | 还会跟我一起做科学项目 |
[17:43] | And she made me feel so loved. | 她让我觉得我被爱意包围 |
[17:46] | And, you know, | 而且 |
[17:47] | for a lot of my formative and toughest years, | 在我成长期间 很艰难的时候 |
[17:52] | she did it alone | 她都是独自带我 |
[17:55] | and she is the one that inspired me to think | 也是她激励了我 让我觉得 |
[17:58] | that I can do this on my own. | 我可以独自完成这件事 |
[18:00] | But now that this is… | 但是现在… |
[18:02] | I mean, it’s right in front of me, | 真的到了这一刻 |
[18:05] | and I’m just not sure | 我忽然有点不确定 |
[18:06] | that I can even be half the mother that’s she’s been for me. | 我作为一名母亲 能否做得有她一半好 |
[18:10] | Okay, look. | 你听我说 |
[18:12] | I’ve only known you for a short time. | 我认识你的时间不长 |
[18:15] | But from what I’ve seen, | 但是根据我看到的 |
[18:18] | you’re the most nurturing person that I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最会照顾别人的人 |
[18:22] | You take care of your friends, | 你照顾你的朋友们 |
[18:25] | your sister, | 你妹妹 |
[18:27] | you took care of my brother when he was in the hospital. | 你还照顾了我住院的哥哥 |
[18:30] | And even me. Who you barely knew. | 还有我 而我们甚至都不熟 |
[18:35] | You care too much to fail, Alex. | 你如此在乎 不会失败的 艾丽克斯 |
[18:40] | I mean, you are gonna be an amazing mother. | 你绝对会成为一位称职的母亲 |
[18:48] | Did anyone ever tell you you should be a shrink? | 有没有人说过你应该去当心理医生 |
[18:51] | Once or twice. | 有那么一两次 |
[18:53] | – All right, give me the chocolate. – It’s all gone. | -好了 把巧克力给我吧 -吃光了 |
[18:55] | – What? – I know. | -什么 -是啊 |
[18:59] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[19:14] | This is Harun-El. | 这是哈伦·艾尔 |
[19:22] | Kryptonite. | 氪石 |
[19:25] | This is all equipment to hurt Kryptonians. | 这些都是用来伤害氪星人的设备 |
[19:30] | This is a staging area. Can’t be. | 这是军事集结区 不可能 |
[19:34] | Looks like Lex is helping the Kaznians to invade America. | 看起来莱克斯在帮卡兹尼亚人入侵美国 |
[19:37] | That’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[19:40] | But a Kaznian invasion on American soil | 但是卡兹尼亚人入侵美国 |
[19:42] | will be like a child throwing rocks at a tank. | 就像一个孩子朝坦克扔石头 |
[19:45] | Lex has a tank. | 莱克斯有坦克 |
[19:47] | Tank. | 坦克 |
[19:49] | Tank. | 坦克 |
[19:50] | Tank. | 坦克 |
[19:52] | – Eve. – Tank. Tank. Tank. | -伊芙 -坦克 坦克 坦克 |
[19:54] | – All right. All right, – Tank. | -好了 -坦克 |
[19:55] | Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. | 坦克 坦克 坦克 坦克 |
[19:59] | Lex must have done something to her. Trigger word. | 莱克斯肯定对她做了什么 设置了关键词 |
[20:20] | That’s Supergirl. | 那是超女 |
[20:21] | Lexie calls her Ryzhaya Dch. | 莱克斯称之为Ryzhaya Dch |
[20:24] | That’s “Red Daughter.” | 是”红女儿”的意思 |
[20:33] | That’s pretty badass. | 很厉害 |
[20:34] | Yeah. Wait, but check out the jogging strollers. | 是啊 快看这个运动婴儿车 |
[20:37] | You could take the baby on a run. Look at that. | 跑步都可以带着孩子 快看啊 |
[20:39] | Okay, that is definitely the way to go. | 这绝对是带孩子的正确做法 |
[20:44] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天哪 |
[20:45] | Oh, my gosh. She must be fully dilated. | 天哪 她肯定是宫口全开了 |
[20:47] | that means… That means the baby’s coming. | 也就是说 孩子要出生了 |
[20:48] | That means… that– Oh, my gosh. | 也就是说 我的天哪 |
[20:50] | Hello. Yes, this is Alex, yes. | 喂 对 我是艾丽克斯 是的 |
[20:54] | What? | 什么 |
[20:59] | No, I… | 不 |
[21:01] | No, I know. I know that you said that that could happen, | 不 我知道你说过有这种可能 |
[21:03] | but you also said that there was a very minimal chance | 但是你也说了 这种可能发生的几率 |
[21:06] | of it happening in this case. | 在这种情况下非常低 |
[21:09] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:14] | I… | 我 |
[21:16] | Yeah, I understand what you’re saying. Yeah. | 我明白你的意思 好 |
[21:21] | Okay… | 好 |
[21:23] | Okay. Thank… | 好 谢谢 |
[21:28] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[21:35] | The grandparents called up, um, | 孩子外公外婆 |
[21:38] | a priest to talk to the mother and she ended up… | 请了一位牧师和孩子母亲谈话 她最后 |
[21:42] | She changed her mind | 她改变了主意 |
[21:44] | and she’s gonna keep… | 打算留下 |
[21:46] | She’s gonna keep the baby. | 打算留下孩子 |
[21:54] | Is she a clone? | 她是克隆人吗 |
[21:56] | No. Not exactly. | 不 不算 |
[21:58] | All these biometrics have been affected by Harun-El. | 这些生物特征都受了哈伦·艾尔的影响 |
[22:01] | We know it duplicates Kryptonians. | 我们知道它能复制氪星人 |
[22:03] | It split Sam from Reign. | 它分离了小萨和主宰 |
[22:05] | Supergirl must have come in contact to it. | 超女肯定接触了它 |
[22:07] | But how does Lex fit into this? | 那这跟莱克斯有什么关系 |
[22:09] | Kaznians brought him in. He’s helping them control her. | 卡兹尼亚人找他来帮忙控制她 |
[22:13] | Supergirl would never work with Lex. | 超女不可能跟莱克斯合作 |
[22:15] | It’s not Supergirl. | 她不是超女 |
[22:16] | She’s a blank slate. Or at least she was. | 她就是一块白板 至少以前是 |
[22:20] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[22:20] | It’s a question of nature versus nurture. | 这是先天和后天的问题 |
[22:23] | She’s been tested, trained, and indoctrinated by Lex | 她在全世界最专制的国家之一 |
[22:27] | in a prison in one of the most oppressive regimes in the world. | 被莱克斯关在监狱里接受测试 训练 洗脑 |
[22:30] | But she has to have good in her. | 但她肯定有善良的一面 |
[22:32] | There was good in Sam. | 小萨也一样 |
[22:34] | And Reign was a monster. | 但主宰是个恶魔 |
[22:36] | Lex has created the very thing he fears the most. | 莱克斯创造了他最害怕的东西 |
[22:38] | Kryptonian weapon trained as a killer. | 训练有素的氪星杀人武器 |
[22:41] | And in Lex’s hands, | 这武器在莱克斯手里 |
[22:43] | it’s more dangerous than an atomic bomb. | 比原子弹更危险 |
[22:45] | And he has it pointed right at America. | 而他现在用它来对付美国 |
[22:47] | She is not an it. | 是她 不是它 |
[22:51] | Lex may have molded her | 或许莱克斯塑造了她 |
[22:52] | but there has to be some part of Supergirl still in her. | 但她肯定保留了超女的某些品质 |
[22:57] | Red Daughter… Is she still here? | 血红之女 她还在吗 |
[23:01] | Eve. Where is she? | 伊芙 她去哪了 |
[23:04] | With Lex, obviously. | 显然跟莱克斯在一块 |
[23:08] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[23:10] | But the Harun-El can’t duplicate humans. | 但哈伦·艾尔不能复制人类 |
[23:12] | He used Kopy. | 他用了克匹人 |
[23:28] | The two of you shouldn’t be here. | 你们两个不该在这 |
[23:30] | But as long as you are, stay a while. | 既然来了 那就待一会吧 |
[23:35] | We’ve got ten minutes before this building comes crashing down. | 楼就要倒了 我们还有十分钟时间逃离 |
[23:37] | Come on. | 快 |
[23:42] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[23:44] | This is what gave James Olsen powers. | 詹姆斯·奥尔森的能量就是这里来的 |
[23:49] | Sir… | 先生 |
[23:52] | Everyone involved in this project thought the same thing. | 参与这项目的人都有一个共同的想法 |
[23:55] | Wouldn’t it be great if humans had superpowers? | 如果人类有超能力就好了 |
[24:00] | James Olsen was given a carefully calibrated highly refined dose | 他们在急救詹姆斯·奥尔森的时候 |
[24:03] | in the midst of a medical emergency. | 并注入了高纯度的精确剂量 |
[24:05] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. Hold up. | 停停停 你等一下 |
[24:07] | Let him finish. | 让他说完 |
[24:10] | What you’re holding is a raw, undiluted experimental serum | 你手上拿的是未经加工和稀释的试验血清 |
[24:14] | that will, in all likelihood, kill you. | 它很可能会要了你的命 |
[24:16] | “In all likelihood.” That means it might not. | “很可能会” 就是说有可能不会 |
[24:20] | I know the odds. | 这个可能性我知道 |
[24:22] | They’re not good. | 并不高 |
[24:25] | You’re grieving. | 你很难过 |
[24:27] | You wanna find the person responsible. | 你想找到那个应该对此负责的人 |
[24:30] | Your son needs you now. | 你的儿子现在需要你 |
[24:35] | Sir, we found the alien that killed your wife. | 先生 我们找到了杀死你妻子的外星人 |
[24:39] | Where? | 在哪 |
[24:44] | Get our agents over there right now. | 立刻派特工过去 |
[24:46] | They’re all out searching. | 他们都在外搜查 |
[24:47] | Then assemble a DEO strike team. | 那就组建一个超查部突击小队 |
[24:50] | I’ll lead. | 我领头 |
[24:51] | Go! | 快去 |
[25:08] | – I’ll go right. – I’ll go left. | -我走右边 -我走左边 |
[25:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[25:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:53] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[25:55] | No. No. | 不要 不要 |
[26:00] | Hey, there’s no way out back this way. Is there– | 这边没有出路 你那边… |
[26:01] | No, no, um… | 不对 不对 |
[26:03] | There’s… there’s just… | 还有 还有点… |
[26:05] | Hey, it’s okay. There’s nothing to be afraid of, right? | 别紧张 没什么好害怕的 |
[26:07] | We’ve been through worse scrapes than this together, okay? | 我们经历过更危险的情况 对不对 |
[26:10] | – Right. So– – Wait, wait, Lena… | -对 那… -等等 莉娜 |
[26:13] | There… | 还有… |
[26:14] | We can go up. | 我们可以往上走 |
[26:17] | The air vent. Yeah. | 通风口 对 |
[26:26] | Kara, your turn. | 卡拉 你来吧 |
[26:28] | I, uh… | 我… |
[26:30] | I forgot my tape recorder. | 我忘记拿磁带录音机了 |
[26:34] | Kara? | 卡拉 |
[26:51] | Kara, come on! | 卡拉 快点 |
[26:59] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 停下 不许动 |
[27:06] | Where’s the Brevakk who killed my wife? | 杀我妻子的那个布瓦克在哪 |
[27:09] | – That’s her! – I got her. | -是她 -抓到了 |
[27:16] | Take her out of here. | 带她走 |
[27:24] | And rendition the lot of them for enhanced interrogation. | 把这些人带去准备强化审讯 |
[27:29] | Mr. Secretary, | 秘书先生 |
[27:32] | we found who we were looking for. | 我们要找的人已经找到了 |
[27:35] | The rest of these aliens are innocent of any crimes. | 剩下的外星人是无辜的 |
[27:37] | They were harboring a murderer. | 他们窝藏杀人凶手 |
[27:40] | Move. | 按我说的做 |
[27:53] | Well, thank God for Eve’s paper fetish. | 感谢上帝 伊芙有恋纸癖 |
[27:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | The DEO prisoner transfers. | 超查部犯人转移 |
[28:08] | Signed and authorized by Sarah Walker. | 莎拉·沃克签字授权了 |
[28:11] | The President’s Chief of Staff? | 总统的参谋长吗 |
[28:12] | She is the mole in the government. | 她是政府里的间谍 |
[28:13] | She’s working with Lex. | 和莱克斯一起工作 |
[28:17] | It’s Eve. I’ll get her, you get the evidence. | 是伊芙 我去找她 你去找证据 |
[28:20] | No, Lena, wait. | 不 莉娜 等等 |
[28:27] | Secretary Lockwood. | 洛克伍德秘书 |
[28:32] | The hero and the blood traitor. | 英雄和纯血统叛徒 |
[28:35] | I was hoping you would come by. | 我正希望你们能过来 |
[28:37] | Arrest them. | 逮捕他们 |
[28:40] | Oh, good. You found my plane. | 厉害 你找到了我的飞机 |
[28:43] | I hoped it wouldn’t come to this. | 我本不想走到这一步 |
[28:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:52] | ‘Cause I did. | 可是我想 |
[28:56] | This is a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[29:15] | Arrest them! | 逮捕他们 |
[29:17] | No! Each one of us swore an oath | 不 我们每个人都宣誓 |
[29:20] | to defend this country and its constitution. | 要捍卫这个国家及其宪法 |
[29:25] | The Secretary is asking you to compromise that oath. | 秘书在要求你们违背这个誓言 |
[29:29] | I urge you. Follow your hearts. | 我劝你们 跟着心走 |
[29:32] | Not your orders. | 而不是命令 |
[29:58] | Thank you. Next. | 谢谢你 下一个 |
[30:16] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[30:25] | Lex was only using you, you know. | 莱克斯只是在利用你 |
[30:26] | Lex loves me. | 莱克斯爱我 |
[30:28] | The only person Lex loves is himself. | 莱克斯爱的只有他自己 |
[30:33] | Everybody, get down. | 大家快趴下 |
[31:14] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[31:19] | Earth first. | 地球第一 |
[31:24] | Stand down or suffer. | 下台和受苦选一个 |
[31:28] | I wish you didn’t make me do that. | 我真希望你没逼我这么做 |
[31:36] | Thank you, Kara. | 谢谢你 卡拉 |
[31:39] | Snake on a plane. | 飞机上的蛇 |
[31:44] | You think you have the weight of the world’s pain on your shoulders. | 你以为自己肩负着全世界痛苦的重担 |
[31:47] | But you don’t. | 但你没有 |
[31:48] | You created this pain, this fear. | 你制造了这种痛苦和恐惧 |
[31:51] | You know nothing about me, alien. | 你完全不了解我 外星人 |
[31:54] | I am the Martian Manhunter. | 我是火星猎人 |
[31:56] | I know you and you should know this… | 我认识你 你该知道… |
[31:59] | The last man who stood against me | 上一个反对我的人 |
[32:01] | met a downfall all of his own making. | 把自己搞垮台了 |
[32:03] | There will be no downfall. I am the law. | 不会再垮台了 我就是法律 |
[32:07] | For now. | 只是现在 |
[32:09] | But regimes change. | 但政权变了 |
[32:16] | The tanker. | 油罐车 |
[32:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:29] | Let’s get these aliens somewhere safe. | 把这些外星人带到安全的地方 |
[32:35] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[32:38] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[32:39] | I’m okay. Everything’s fine. | 我没事 一切都好 |
[32:41] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:42] | Thank God you’re all right. | 感谢上帝你还好 |
[32:44] | – Did you find Tessmacher? – Yeah. | -你找到泰斯马克了吗 -是的 |
[32:53] | It wasn’t the real Tessmacher. | 这不是真的泰斯马克 |
[32:56] | Maybe it never was. | 或许一直都不是 |
[32:59] | But it’s okay. | 但是没关系 |
[33:00] | Now we know what Lex has been up to | 现在我们知道莱克斯的目的 |
[33:02] | and who was helping him. | 以及他的帮手了 |
[33:06] | Now we know everything. | 我们现在都知道了 |
[33:32] | I’m so sorry I left you alone back there. | 很抱歉我把你一个人留在身后 |
[33:34] | Put you in danger. | 让你置身于危险 |
[33:35] | I was fine. I am fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[33:38] | When I saw Eve, I just saw red. | 我一看到伊芙就发火了 |
[33:42] | Shot me right back to the initial betrayal. | 一下就想起最初的背叛 |
[33:44] | I… wasn’t thinking clearly. | 我当时思维不清晰 |
[33:46] | You don’t have to explain anything to me. | 你不用向我做任何解释 |
[33:48] | I know how much she hurt you. | 我知道她把你伤得有多深 |
[33:50] | Kara! Please! I’m trying to apologize to you. | 卡拉 拜托 我想向你道歉 |
[33:52] | That explosion could have killed you. | 那场爆炸可能杀了你 |
[33:55] | It… it wouldn’t have. | 不会的 |
[34:03] | – Lena – I don’t let my guard down ever. | -莉娜 -我从不放松警惕 |
[34:08] | And I did with Eve and she betrayed me. | 可我轻信了伊芙 她背叛了我 |
[34:12] | I let her in and she lied to me. | 我招她进来 可她对我撒谎 |
[34:16] | Every day. To my face. | 每一天 当着我的面 |
[34:19] | About who she was. | 在她的身份上撒谎 |
[34:22] | And that’s what hurts. | 这就是最伤的地方 |
[34:25] | I don’t… I don’t know if I’ll ever recover from it, but… | 我不知道自己能不能走出来 但是… |
[34:31] | I know there is no way | 我知道 要不是 |
[34:34] | I could ever trust anyone ever again | 你的友谊和正直 |
[34:36] | if it wasn’t | 我就再也 |
[34:38] | for your friendship and your integrity. | 不能信任任何人了 |
[34:43] | It just… It means the world to me, Kara. | 那对我意味着世界 卡拉 |
[34:48] | I’m always gonna be here for you. | 我会一直在你身边的 |
[34:53] | When I left my fiancee, I, uh… | 离开未婚妻的时候 我… |
[34:57] | It’s hard to even say that. | 这事都很难说出口 |
[35:00] | I felt like I would never heal. | 我觉得我永远都不会恢复 |
[35:06] | But then I did. | 但我还是做到了 |
[35:09] | And then, this… | 后来 这… |
[35:11] | whole experience just | 整个经历 |
[35:15] | feels like that wound just got ripped right back open again. | 感觉就像是伤口又被撕开了 |
[35:19] | And this time, I don’t… | 这一次 我不… |
[35:22] | I don’t know if I can survive that. | 我不知道还能不能挺过去 |
[35:25] | – Wounds heal. – Into scars. | -伤口愈合 -成了疤痕 |
[35:27] | That fade in time. | 随着时间而消失 |
[35:32] | Some people leave indelible marks | 有些人留下了不可磨灭的印记 |
[35:36] | and you get to wear them like a badge of honor | 就像一块荣誉勋章 戴在身上 |
[35:39] | of what you learn from the experience. | 体现出你从中学到的东西 |
[35:41] | Yeah? What did your scars teach you? | 是吗 你从你的伤疤中学到了什么 |
[35:44] | That there are always second chances. | 万事总有第二次机会 |
[35:46] | If you’re brave enough to take the leap. | 如果你够有勇气迈出这一步的话 |
[35:48] | It’s easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[35:52] | I was engaged. | 我曾经订过婚 |
[35:56] | James never mentioned that. | 詹姆斯从未说过 |
[35:57] | Yeah, well, he didn’t know. | 因为他根本不知道 |
[36:01] | No one did. | 没人知道 |
[36:04] | Because I was in love with my sergeant. | 因为我爱上了我的军士 |
[36:10] | And we couldn’t be out while serving abroad. | 我们不能在国外服役时出柜 |
[36:16] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:18] | She died while on patrol. | 她在巡逻时死了 |
[36:23] | And I couldn’t mourn her. | 我都无法哀悼她 |
[36:25] | I was just numb. | 我就呆住了 |
[36:28] | Alone in my pain. | 独自一人深陷在痛苦之中 |
[36:33] | And, I, um… | 我 |
[36:36] | I didn’t face it until I was back Stateside a few months later. | 在我回国后几个月 才能面对这件事 |
[36:43] | I thought that wound would never heal. | 我以为这个伤永远不会愈合 |
[36:49] | And then I got her farewell note. | 然后我收到了她的告别信 |
[36:52] | Service members send them sometimes before tours of duty | 服役人员有时在任期前会寄出这些信 |
[36:58] | in case they don’t come back home. | 以防她们回不来了 |
[37:02] | I never thought that I’d have to read hers. | 我从来没想过会读到她的告别信 |
[37:08] | She said that she had every faith | 她说她坚信 |
[37:12] | that I would find another person who would make me smile. | 我会找到另一个能让我笑的人 |
[37:16] | And so will you. | 你也一样 |
[37:18] | You will get a second chance at everything. | 在任何事上 你都会有第二次机会 |
[37:22] | Don’t lose hope. | 别失去希望 |
[37:24] | Today, | 今天 |
[37:26] | this is absolutely a deep wound. | 必定是一个很深的伤口 |
[37:31] | But someday, | 但总有一天 |
[37:34] | it’ll be a faded scar. | 这个伤疤将会脱落 |
[37:50] | – Son… – Don’t. | -儿子 -别这样 |
[37:52] | I came to you and you turned away from me. | 我来找你 你却拒绝了我 |
[37:55] | You have to understand, son. I had to find– | 你必须明白 孩子 我必须找到 |
[37:57] | Mom’s killer. Right? | 杀害妈妈的凶手 对吗 |
[38:01] | Did it help? | 有用吗 |
[38:02] | You know, I saw you today. | 你要知道 我今天看见你了 |
[38:05] | Just another bitter, angry man. | 就是个痛苦愤怒的男人 |
[38:09] | George? George. | 乔治 乔治 |
[38:10] | I did this all to keep you and your mother safe. | 我所做的一切都是为了保护你和你母亲 |
[38:13] | You did this for yourself. | 你是为了你自己 |
[38:16] | You’re responsible for her death. | 她死了都怪你 |
[38:18] | You killed her with this stupid fight of yours | 你用你那愚蠢的斗争杀了她 |
[38:20] | and I will never forgive you. | 我永远不会原谅你 |
[38:25] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[39:01] | – Red Daughter? – Yup. | -血红之女吗 -对 |
[39:04] | I know I should be afraid of her, | 我知道我应该怕她 |
[39:06] | but I kind of feel bad for her. | 但我有点替她难过 |
[39:09] | I mean, if I had landed anywhere else, that could have been me. | 如果我降落在其他地方 那可能就是我 |
[39:13] | A refugee raised as a weapon. | 一个被当做武器养大的难民 |
[39:16] | But if Lena had found out in that moment who you really are… | 但如果莉娜在那一刻发现了你的真实身份 |
[39:18] | I almost told her myself. | 我差点就告诉她了 |
[39:22] | Lex already knows. | 莱克斯已经知道了 |
[39:23] | What stopped you from telling Lena? | 你为什么又不告诉莉娜了呢 |
[39:25] | The past few months, she’s been betrayed by Lex, by Eve… | 过去几个月 莱克斯 伊芙都背叛了她 |
[39:30] | So, if she found out after all this time I was lying… | 如果她发现我一直都在骗她 |
[39:36] | I couldn’t bear to put her through that again. | 我不能让她再经历那样的事了 |
[39:40] | But, when this is all over, and Lex is behind bars, | 但是 等这一切都结束 莱克斯进了监狱 |
[39:43] | I am going to tell her the truth. | 我会亲口告诉她真相 |
[39:46] | Even if she hates me. | 就算她会恨我 |
[39:48] | I have to. It’s the right thing to do. | 我必须这样做 因为这样才正确 |
[39:53] | It is. I think you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[39:57] | And what are you gonna do about what you found on that map? | 你要怎么处理你在地图上找到的东西 |
[40:02] | My duty as an American citizen. | 我作为一个美国公民的职责 |
[40:13] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[40:15] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你肯与我见面 |
[40:16] | Welcome. Welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[40:19] | I have nothing but respect for Cat Grant’s media empire. | 我对凯特·格兰特的媒体帝国深怀敬意 |
[40:23] | And nothing but fear of her wrath. | 对她的怒火深怀敬畏之心 |
[40:28] | Is that Kryptonite? | 那是氪石吗 |
[40:31] | Ah. Sharp eye, young lady. | 眼神犀利啊 女士 |
[40:33] | Ever since Supergirl attacked the White House | 自从超女袭击了白宫 |
[40:35] | we’ve added some necessary precautions to, uh, | 我们添加了一些必要的预防措施 |
[40:39] | keep me safe. | 来保护我 |
[40:41] | So, where do we start? | 我们是要谈什么 |
[40:43] | The United States is in danger, sir. | 美国处于危险之中 先生 |
[40:46] | I came here to warn you. | 我是来提醒你的 |
[40:48] | Warn me? | 提醒我 |
[40:50] | Of what? | 提醒我什么 |
[41:00] | Lex Luthor has allied with the Kaznian government | 莱克斯·卢瑟联合了卡兹尼亚政府 |
[41:03] | and they are going to attack. | 他们准备发起攻击 |
[41:05] | And Supergirl didn’t attack you. | 而且也不是超女攻击了你 |
[41:07] | A clone that worked for Lex did. | 是莱克斯手下的一个克隆人干的 |
[41:11] | And your Chief of Staff is in collusion with him. | 而你的幕僚长也与他勾结 |
[41:18] | Do you… do you have any proof? | 你有 你有证据吗 |
[41:27] | Well, I wanna thank you for bringing this to my attention. | 谢谢你提醒我注意这件事 |
[41:34] | Now, Miss Danvers, has anyone else seen this evidence? | 丹弗斯小姐 有其他人看过这个证据吗 |
[41:38] | No, I, I thought it was more important to warn you, | 没有 我认为来提醒你更重要 |
[41:41] | as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[41:46] | You did the right thing. | 你做的没错 |