时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What happened that night | 那晚发生的事 |
[00:06] | Take your brother outside as fast as you can! | 赶快带你弟弟出去 |
[00:08] | Now, Dean! Go! | 快 迪恩 快跑 |
[00:10] | What they witnessed | 他们亲眼目睹 |
[00:11] | Mary! No! | 玛丽 不 |
[00:12] | Sent two brothers | 两兄弟 |
[00:14] | Dad is on a hunting trip… | 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅 |
[00:17] | and he hasn’t been home in a few days. | 他好几天没回家了 |
[00:18] | On a quest for answers. 22 years later | 从此踏上征途 22年后 |
[00:20] | I swore I was done hunting. | 我发过誓我再也不猎魔了 |
[00:22] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人不行 |
[00:26] | No! | 不 |
[00:29] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们有活儿干了 |
[00:31] | This is dad’s single, most valuable possession | 这是爸爸最最有价值的东西 |
[00:33] | Everything he knows about every evil thing, it is in here. | 他所有知道的关于恶魔的东西都记载在这里面 |
[00:36] | I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. | 我觉得他想让我们继续他的工作 |
[00:38] | You know, saving people, hunting things. | 你知道 拯救人类 猎杀恶魔 |
[00:40] | Family business. | 家族事业 |
[00:41] | No. I gotta find Jessica’s killer. | 不 我得找出杀杰西卡的凶手 |
[00:43] | This is the only thing I can think about. | 这是我现在唯一想做的事 |
[00:45] | Sam, you know that we’re gonna find dad, yeah? | 萨姆 你知道我们会找到爸爸的 是吧 |
[00:49] | Yeah | 是的 |
[00:59] | Okay, your turn. Truth or dare? | 好了 轮到你了真心话还是大冒险 |
[01:02] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[01:03] | Do you wanna make outwith Benjy Swartz? | 你想和本杰·斯沃茨约会吗 |
[01:06] | -Dare. – Okay, lame. | – 大冒险 – 那好吧 |
[01:09] | You have to… | 胆小鬼你必须… |
[01:11] | say “Bloody Mary” in the bathroom. | 在浴室里说 镜子巫婆 |
[01:14] | Is that the bestyou can come up with? | 这是你能想到的最好的主意 |
[01:16] | Who’s Bloody Mary? | 谁是 镜子巫婆 |
[01:18] | She’s this witch. | 她是个巫婆 |
[01:19] | I heard she was a ladykilled in a car crash. | 我听说她死于车祸 |
[01:22] | It doesn’t matter who she is. | 她是谁不重要 |
[01:23] | Point is, if you say her name three timesin the bathroom mirror… | 只要你在浴室里说三次 她的名字 |
[01:27] | she appears… | 她就会出现… . – |
[01:29] | and scratches your eyes out! | 把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[01:33] | So why would anyone say it? | 为什么没人提到这些呢 |
[01:35] | Because it isn’t real. | 因为那是假的 |
[01:38] | No turning on the lights. | 别开灯 |
[01:40] | three times. | 记住 要说三次哦 |
[02:08] | Bloody Mary. | 镜子巫婆 |
[02:11] | This is so stupid. | 这太愚蠢了 |
[02:16] | Bloody Mary. | 镜子巫婆 |
[02:28] | Bloody Mary. | 镜子巫婆 |
[02:39] | -Scared you. – You guys are jerks. | – 吓着你了吧 – 你们太可恶了 |
[02:45] | Sorry, Daddy. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[02:46] | GIRLSSorry, Mr. Shoemaker. | 对不起 鞋匠先生 |
[03:26] | You so like him. | 你这么喜欢他啊 |
[03:29] | Hey, geek.You guys having fun? | 嘿 女孩们 玩的挺开心哦 |
[03:32] | You’re out past curfew. | 你们回来的太晚了 |
[03:34] | Thanks, Dad. | 知道了 爸爸 |
[04:17] | Why, Sam? | 啊 萨姆 |
[04:20] | No! | 不 |
[04:24] | Why, Sam? Why, Sam? | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[04:25] | Sam, wake up! | 萨姆 醒醒 |
[04:35] | Take it I was having a nightmare. | 我想我是在做噩梦 |
[04:38] | Yeah. Another one. | 是的 一个接一个 |
[04:43] | Hey, at least l got some sleep. | 嘿 至少我小睡了会 |
[04:44] | Sooner or later, we’re gonna have to talk about this. | 我们迟早得谈谈这个 |
[04:47] | -We’re here? – Yep. | – 我们到了吗 – 是 |
[04:49] | Welcome to Toledo, Ohio. | 恩 欢迎来到托莱多. -俄亥俄州 |
[04:55] | What do you thinkhappened to this guy? | 你认为在这个家伙身上 到底发生了什么事 |
[04:57] | That’s what we’re gonna find out. | 这正是我们要去查清楚的 |
[05:01] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[05:31] | -Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[05:34] | -Can l help you? – Yeah, we’re the… | – 我能为你做些什么吗 – 恩 我们是 |
[05:37] | med students. | 医学院的学生 |
[05:38] | -Sorry? – Oh, Doctor… | – 对不起 – 噢 菲葛拉维奇 |
[05:41] | Feiklowicz didn’t tell you? | 医生没告诉你吗 |
[05:43] | We talked to him on the phone. He | 我们和他在电话里谈过了 |
[05:44] | We’re from Ohio State. | 我们来自俄亥俄州 |
[05:46] | He’s supposed to show usthe Shoemaker corpse. For our paper. | 他让我们查看一下鞋匠的尸体 为了我们的论文 |
[05:49] | -Well, l’m sorry. He’s at lunch. – Oh. | – 喔 对不起 他现在在吃午饭 – 哦 |
[05:52] | Well, he said-Well, you know, it doesn’t matter. | 是这样 他说… . -这也没什么关系的 |
[05:55] | -You don’t mind showing us the body? – Sorry, l can’t. | – 你可以让我们看看尸体吗 – 对不起我不能那么做 |
[05:58] | Doc will be back in an hour.You can wait for him, if you want. | 他会在一个小时内回来 如果你们愿意 可以在这等他 |
[06:02] | An hour? Ooh. | 一个小时 哦 |
[06:04] | We gotta be heading backto Columbus by then. | 可我们得马上回哥伦布 |
[06:07] | Look, this paper’s half our grade. | 听着 伙计这个论文要占我们成绩的一半 |
[06:08] | -So if you don’t mind helping us out-Look, man. | – 你不会介意帮帮我们吧 – 伙计 |
[06:11] | No. | 这不行 |
[06:15] | I’m gonna hit him in his face, I swear- | 我想揍扁这家伙 |
[06:30] | Follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[06:35] | Dude, I earned that money. | 兄弟 这可是我赢的钱 |
[06:37] | You won it in a poker game. | 你打牌赢来的钱 |
[06:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:40] | Now, the newspaper saidhis daughter found him. | 报纸上说是他女儿找到他 |
[06:43] | She said his eyes were bleeding. | 她说他的眼睛在流血 |
[06:44] | More than that.They practically liquefied. | 不止那样 他的眼睛被溶化了 |
[06:51] | Any sign of a struggle? | 有任何搏斗的迹象吗 |
[06:53] | -Maybe somebody did it to him? – Nope. | – 或许是某人做的 – 不 |
[06:55] | Besides the daughter, he was all alone. | 除了他的女儿就没别的人了 |
[06:57] | What’s the official cause of death? | 官方对于死亡的解释是什么 |
[07:00] | Doc’s not sure.He’s thinking massive stroke… | 医生也不太确定 他觉得可能因为动脉瘤 |
[07:02] | maybe an aneurysm. | 而导致大出血 |
[07:04] | Something burst up in there, that’s for sure. | 但可以肯定的是是脑内部被破坏了 |
[07:07] | -What do you mean? – lntense cerebral bleeding. | – 你的意思 – 剧烈脑部出血 |
[07:10] | This guy had more blood in his skullthan anyone l’ve ever seen. | 我从没看到别人的头颅上有他这么多的血迹 |
[07:14] | But the eyes.What would cause something like that? | 但那双眼睛 是怎么回事呢 |
[07:17] | Capillaries can burst. | 毛细血管会突然破裂 |
[07:18] | A lot of bloodshot eyeswith stroke victims. | 很多人死的时候眼睛也流血 |
[07:21] | Yeah, you ever see exploding eyeballs? | 恩 你是否曾经看过和这一样的眼睛吗 |
[07:23] | That’s a first for me. | 我也是头一回看见 |
[07:25] | But, hey, l’m not the doctor. | 但是 我可不是医生 |
[07:28] | Hey, think we could lookat the police report? | 我们能看看警方的验尸报告吗 |
[07:30] | You know, for our paper. | 你也明白的 这是为了我们的论文 |
[07:32] | I’m not really supposed toshow you that. | 我真的不能把报告给你们看 |
[07:39] | Might not be one of ours.Might just be some freak medical thing. | 可能不是恶鬼做的 只是比较奇怪的医学事件 |
[07:43] | How many times in Dad’s long careerhas it been a freak medical thing… | 那在老爸的常年的抓鬼工作中有哪次真是怪异的医学事件 |
[07:48] | and not some sign ofawful supernatural death? | 而不是灵异鬼怪事件吗 |
[07:51] | Almost never. | 好象从来没有 |
[07:53] | -Exactly. – All right. | – 没错 – 那好 |
[07:55] | Let’s go talk to the daughter. | 让我们和他女儿谈谈 |
[07:58] | I feel like we’re underdressed. | 我们好象穿得不太合适 |
[08:26] | -You must be Donna, right? – Yeah. | – 你一定就是唐娜 是吗 – 是的 |
[08:30] | -Hi. We’re really sorry. – Thank you. | – 嗨 我们真的对此很抱歉 – 谢谢你 |
[08:34] | I’m Sam. This is Dean. | 我是萨姆 这是迪恩 |
[08:37] | We worked with your dad. | 我们是你爸的同事 |
[08:40] | -You did? – Yeah. This whole thing… | – 真的吗 – 是的 这整件事… . – |
[08:43] | I mean, a stroke. | 我觉得这是突然中风 |
[08:46] | -l don’t think she really wants to talk. – lt’s okay. l’m okay. | – 我觉得她可能不想说起这些 – 没关系我没事 |
[08:50] | Were there ever any symptoms?Dizziness? Migraines? | 事发之前有什么症状吗 有头昏眼花 偏头痛吗 |
[08:54] | No. | 没有 |
[08:56] | -That’s because it wasn’t a stroke. – Lily, don’t say that. | – 是因为这根本就不是中风 – 莉莉 别乱说话 |
[09:00] | -What? – l’m sorry. She’s just upset. | – 什么 – 不好意思她有点心烦 |
[09:03] | No, it happened because of me. | 不 这全是因为我 |
[09:05] | -Sweetie, it didn’t. – Lily… | – 亲爱的 不是那样 – 莉莉 |
[09:08] | why would you saysomething like that? | 为什么你会这么说 |
[09:11] | Right before he died, l said it. | 在他死前 我曾经说过 |
[09:13] | -You said what? – “Bloody Mary.” | – 你说了什么 – “血腥码丽” |
[09:16] | Three times in the bathroom mirror. | 对着浴室的镜子说了三遍 |
[09:20] | She took his eyes.That’s what she does. | 她拿走了他的眼睛 她的确是这样做的 |
[09:23] | That’s not why Dad died.This isn’t your fault. | 但那不是爸爸致死的原因 这不是你的错 |
[09:25] | I think your sister’s right, Lily. | 我觉得你姐姐说的对 莉莉 |
[09:28] | There’s no wayit could’ve been Bloody Mary. | 根本就没血腥码丽这种东西 |
[09:31] | I mean, your dad didn’t say it. | 你父亲没那么说过 |
[09:33] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[09:35] | No, I don’t think so. | 恩 我想也许我错了 |
[10:02] | The Bloody Mary Legend. | 关于血腥码丽的传说 |
[10:05] | Dad ever find any evidencethat it was a real thing? | 爸爸以前有找到过能证明这事的证据吗 |
[10:08] | Not that l know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[10:15] | I mean, everywhere else… | 我也知道 在其他地方 |
[10:18] | all over the country, kids play Bloody Mary… | 这个国家的很多孩子都在玩血腥码丽这个游戏 |
[10:22] | and as far as we know, nobody dies from it. | 据我们所知 没人因此而死 |
[10:25] | Maybe everywhere it’s a story, but here it’s actually happening. | 也可能在其它地方那只是个故事 |
[10:28] | The place where the legend began? | 但在这却真实地发生了 |
[10:31] | But according to the legend, the person who says | 可能这是传说开始的地点 |
[10:36] | The person who saysyou-know-what gets it. | 但根据传说那个… |
[10:39] | -But here…Shoemaker gets it instead. | – 但在这里是的 – 鞋匠没那么做却… . – |
[10:41] | Right. | 对 |
[10:43] | Never heard anything like that before. | 从没听说这样的事 |
[10:46] | Still, the guy did dieright in front of the mirror. | 而且这个人是死在镜子前面 |
[10:48] | And the daughter’s right.The way the legend goes… | 她小女儿话是对的 按传说来说的话 |
[10:51] | you-know-who scratchesyour eyes out. | 你知道谁来挖走了你的眼睛 |
[10:53] | It’s worth checking in to. | 这值得一查 |
[11:02] | What are you doing up here? | 你们在楼上做什么 |
[11:04] | We-We had to go to the bathroom. | 我们… 我们想上厕所 |
[11:08] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[11:10] | Like we said downstairs, we work with Donna’s dad. | 就像我在楼下所说的我们和唐娜是父亲的同事 |
[11:13] | He was a day trader or something.He worked by himself. | 可他只是一个销售员 他自己一个人工作 |
[11:15] | No, I know. l meant | 不 我都知道只是… … |
[11:17] | And all thoseweird questions downstairs. | 还有在楼下问的那些古怪的问题 |
[11:20] | What was that? | 这是为什么 |
[11:23] | So you tell me what’s going on, or l start screaming. | 你们向我做出解释不然我就要叫人了 |
[11:27] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[11:31] | We think something happenedto Donna’s dad. | 我们认为唐娜的爸爸死于某种原因 |
[11:33] | Yeah, a stroke. | 对啊 中风 |
[11:34] | That’s not the sign of a typical stroke. | 那不是中风的典型症状 |
[11:38] | We think it might be something else. | 我们认为还有其它原因 |
[11:41] | -Like what? – Honestly… | – 比如 – 老实说 |
[11:44] | we don’t know yet. | 我们现在也不知道 |
[11:47] | But we don’t want itto happen to anyone else. | 但我们不希望这发生在其他人身上 |
[11:49] | That’s the truth. | 事实就是这样 |
[11:51] | So if you’re gonna scream… | 所以如果你真的想叫的话 |
[11:54] | go right ahead. | 那随你便 |
[11:58] | Who are you, cops? | 你们是谁 是警察吗 |
[12:01] | -Something like that. – Tell you what. | – 差不多吧 – 我要告诉你 |
[12:03] | Here. You think of anything… | 要是你一想起什么 |
[12:06] | you or your friends noticeanything strange, out of the ordinary… | 你或者你的朋友发现奇怪的事 超乎寻常的事 |
[12:09] | just give us a call. | 请给我们打电话 |
[12:19] | Say Bloody Mary really ishaunting this town. | 如果这个镇上真有召唤镜子巫婆的话 |
[12:21] | There’s gonna be some proof, right? | 那就一定有某些证据 |
[12:23] | A local woman who died nasty. | 例如当地一个死的很恐怖的女人 |
[12:25] | But a legend this widespread, it’s hard. | 但根据传说来这实在太麻烦了 |
[12:27] | There’s like 50 versionsof who she is. | 关于她的身份大概有50种说法 |
[12:29] | One says she’s a witch, another says… | 有些说她是个女巫另一写说 |
[12:31] | she’s a mutilated bride.There’s a lot more. | 她是个遇害的新娘 还有其他一大堆说法 |
[12:34] | So, what are we looking for? | 那我们应该去寻找什么 |
[12:35] | Every version’s got things in common.It’s always a woman named Mary. | 关于她的每个版本有个共同点 她是个叫玛丽的女人 |
[12:39] | And she always diesright in front of a mirror. | 她死在镜子前面 |
[12:41] | We gotta search newspapers, public records, as far back as they go… | 所以我们该去找找当地的报纸 在那些公众信息里 |
[12:45] | see if we can find a Marywho fits the bill. | 看看我们是否能找到个符合条件的玛丽 |
[12:47] | -Well, that sounds annoying. – No, it won’t be so bad… | – 这么找太烦人了 – 不 这没什么的… … |
[12:50] | as long as we… | 只要我们 |
[12:53] | Huh, I take it back.This will be very annoying. | 我收回我的话 真是很烦啊 |
[12:59] | I’m not sure. They were copsor detectives or something. | 我也不清楚 他们是警察侦探或者是其他什么的 |
[13:03] | Whoever they were, they were cute. | 管他们是什么不过他们长的挺帅的 |
[13:04] | Jill. You didn’t think so? | 吉尔 你不那么想吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah, okay, they were cute, but still… | 是的 他们是帅哥 |
[13:09] | do you think something could havehappened to Donna’s dad? | 但是 你不觉得在唐娜的父亲身上可能真的有些奇怪的事发生 |
[13:12] | Maybe Lily was right. | 也许 莉莉是对的 |
[13:14] | Maybe Bloody Mary got him. | 也许是镜子巫婆做的 |
[13:16] | Ha, ha. Very funny. | 哈哈 听上去好有趣哦 |
[13:19] | Wait, l’m sorry.Was that fear l hear in your voice? | 等等 对不起 我听出来你很害怕 |
[13:24] | No. | 没有查理… |
[13:27] | l’m walkingto the bathroom mirror right now. | 我现在要走到浴室的镜子前了 |
[13:30] | Jill, quit it. | 吉尔 别那么做 |
[13:34] | Oh, no. l can’t help myself. | 噢 不 我控制不了我自己 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna say it. | 我要说出口了 |
[13:40] | Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary… | 镜子巫婆 镜子巫婆 |
[13:44] | Bloody Mary. | 镜子巫婆 |
[13:49] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[13:54] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[14:00] | You’re such a freak.I’ll call you tomorrow. | 你这个胆小鬼我明天打给你 |
[14:57] | You did it. | 是你干的 |
[15:04] | You killed that boy. | 你杀了那个男孩 |
[15:28] | Why, Sam? | 为什么 萨姆 |
[15:34] | Why’d you let me fall asleep? | 你为什么要让我睡着 |
[15:36] | Because I’m an awesome brother. | 因为我是你大哥 |
[15:40] | So, what did you dream about? | 你梦到什么 |
[15:42] | Lollipops and candy canes. | 棒棒糖和糖果 |
[15:46] | Yeah, sure. | 哦 是吗 |
[15:51] | You find anything? | 你找到什么吗 |
[15:53] | Oh, besides a whole new levelof frustration? | 一无所获 另外一个全新的挫折 |
[15:55] | No. I’ve looked at everything. | 什么也没 我看了相关的所有资料 |
[16:00] | A few local women, Laura and Cathryn, committed suicide in front of a mirror. | 当地的女人 叫劳拉的或叫凯瑟琳的 在镜前自杀 |
[16:04] | And a giant mirror fell ona guy named Dave, but… | 还有一个巨大的镜子掉在一个叫戴夫男孩身上 可是 |
[16:09] | no Mary. | 没有 玛丽这个人 |
[16:14] | Maybe we just haven’t found it yet. | 也许是我们还没找到她 |
[16:16] | I’ve also been searching forstrange deaths in the area. | 也许是我们还没找到她 |
[16:19] | You know, eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing. There’s nothing. | 你知道吗 我也找寻了这个区域内的奇怪的死亡事件 没有什么 |
[16:24] | Whatever’s happening heremaybe just aingt Mary. | 这里到底发生了什么事也许根本就没有玛丽 |
[16:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:41] | And they found heron the bathroom floor. | 他们在浴室的地板上找到了她 |
[16:45] | And her-Her eyes. | 她… . -她的眼睛 |
[16:49] | They were gone. | 它们不见了 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[16:55] | And she said it. | 她说出了那些话 |
[16:58] | I heard her say it. | 我听到她说了 |
[17:01] | But it couldn’t be because of that. | 可是不可能就因为那样她就死了 |
[17:06] | I’m insane, right? | 也许我想法不太正常 对吗 |
[17:09] | No, you’re not insane. | 不 你想法很正常 |
[17:11] | God, that makes me feelso much worse. | 天啊 这让我感觉更糟糕 |
[17:15] | Look. | 听着… |
[17:19] | We think something’s happening here. | 我们认为这里有某些事发生 |
[17:22] | Something that can’t be explained. | 某些不能解释的事情 |
[17:25] | And we’re gonna stop it. | 但我们必须阻止它 |
[17:27] | But we could use your help. | 所以我们需要你的帮助 |
[17:46] | What did you tell Jill’s mom? | 你和吉尔的妈妈怎么说的 |
[17:48] | I just said l needed some time alonewith Jill’s pictures and things. | 我只是说我想单独来看看吉尔的照片和物品 |
[17:52] | I hate lying to her. | 我讨厌向她撒谎 |
[17:54] | Trust us, it’s for the greater good.Hit the lights. | 相信我们这是为了大家好 关灯 |
[18:00] | What are you guys looking for? | 你们在找什么 |
[18:02] | We’ll let you knowas soon as we find it. | 我们一找到就让你知道 |
[18:04] | Hey, night vision. | 夜视模式 |
[18:07] | Thanks. Perfect. | 谢谢 很好 |
[18:12] | Do I look like Paris Hilton? | 我看上去象琶里斯·希尔顿吗 |
[18:25] | So l don’t get it.I mean, the first victim… | 我些不明白 我是指第一个被害人 |
[18:29] | didn’t summon Mary, and the second victim did. | 并没有召唤玛丽 但第二个被害人却那么做了 |
[18:32] | How is she choosing them? | 她是怎么选上他的 |
[18:33] | Beats me. | 我也不清楚 |
[18:39] | I wanna know whyJill said it in the first place. | 我想知道为什么吉尔会说出那个名字 |
[18:42] | It was just a joke. | 那只是个玩笑 |
[18:43] | Well, somebody’s gonna say it again.It’s just a matter of time. | 一定有人还会说出那个名字 那只是时间问题 |
[18:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:01] | There’s a black lightin the trunk, right? | 箱子里有夜光的东西 是吗 |
[19:25] | Gary Bryman? | 加里·不莱曼 |
[19:28] | You know who that is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[19:31] | No. | 不 |
[19:39] | So Gary Brymanwas an 8-year-old boy. | 加里·不莱曼是个8岁的男孩 |
[19:43] | Two years ago, he was killed in a hit-and-run. | 两年前 他在跑闹中被撞死司机肇事后逃逸 |
[19:46] | The car was described asa black Toyota Camry… | 是辆黑色的丰田车 |
[19:49] | but nobody got the platesor saw the driver. | 可没人有照片也没人看到驾驶员 |
[19:52] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[19:54] | -What? – Jill drove that car. | – 什么 – 吉尔 就开那种车 |
[19:59] | We need to getto your friend Donna’s house. | 我们需要再去一次你朋友唐娜的家 |
[20:10] | Linda Shoemaker. | 鞋匠琳达 |
[20:15] | Why are you asking me this? | 你们为什么要来问我这个 |
[20:17] | Look, we’re sorry, but it’s important. | 听着 不好意思可这真的很重要 |
[20:20] | Yeah. Linda’s my mom, okay? | 是的 琳达是我妈妈 |
[20:23] | And she overdosed on sleeping pills. | 她服用了过量的安眠药 |
[20:25] | It was an accident, and that’s it. | 那是一场意外 就是这样 |
[20:30] | -l think you should leave. – Donna, just- | – 我想你们该走了 – 唐娜 听我说 |
[20:32] | Just get out of my house! | 给我滚出我的房子 |
[20:37] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[20:39] | Do you really think her dadcould’ve killed her mom? | 你们认为她父亲杀害了她的母亲 |
[20:43] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[20:45] | I think I should stick around. | 我想我得留下来陪她 |
[20:48] | All right. Whatever you do, don’t… | 好的 无论你想怎样 但不能… . – |
[20:50] | Believe me, l won’t say it. | 相信我 我不会说出去的 |
[20:56] | Wait, wait, wait.You’re doing a nationwide search? | 等等 你进行全国性的搜索 |
[21:00] | Yep. The NClC, the FBI database. | 是的美国联邦调查局里所有数据 |
[21:04] | At this point, any Mary who died in frontof a mirror is good enough for me. | 找到在国内任何死在镜子前的玛丽对我来说都行 |
[21:07] | But if she’s haunting the town, she should’ve died in the town. | 但如果她在这个镇里作乱的话 她就应该是死于这个镇 |
[21:11] | There’s nothing local.Unless you got a better idea… | 我告诉过你当地的资料里什么都没有 除非你有更好的主意 |
[21:13] | -lt seems like there’s a pattern. – l was thinking the same thing. | – 好象有着某条线索 – 我也不清楚我也在想这个 |
[21:17] | Mr. Shoemaker and Jill’s hit-and-run | 鞋匠和吉尔的肇事逃逸 |
[21:19] | Both had secrets where people died. | 都有关于某人死亡的秘密对 |
[21:21] | There’s folklore about mirrors.They reveal your lies… | 关于镜子民间有很多传说 它们揭露你的谎言 |
[21:24] | your secrets.They’re a true reflection of your soul… | 你的秘密 你真实灵魂的反映 |
[21:27] | which is why it’s bad luckto break them. | 打破它你会很倒霉 |
[21:29] | Right, right. | 不错 不错 |
[21:30] | So maybe if you’ve got a secret | 所以假如是你有着这样的秘密 |
[21:32] | like a real nasty one | 比如别人的死与你有关 |
[21:33] | then Mary sees it… | 然后 玛丽 |
[21:34] | and punishes you for it. | 就会看到这个秘密并且惩罚你 |
[21:36] | Whether you summoned her or not. | 不管你是否召唤她 |
[21:38] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[21:52] | Looks like the same handprint. | 看着很象同样的手印 |
[21:54] | Her name was Mary Worthington. | 她叫玛丽·华辛顿 |
[21:56] | An unsolved murder inFort Wayne, Indiana. | 在韦恩堡. -印第安纳州死于谋杀至今未能结案 |
[22:01] | I was on the job for 35 years. | 我做这个工作35年了 |
[22:04] | Detective for most of that. | 大部分做侦探工作 |
[22:06] | Now, everybody packs it inwith a few loose ends. | 现在 可能所有人都不太记起那个案件 |
[22:09] | But the Mary Worthington murder… | 但这起 玛丽·华辛顿的谋杀案 |
[22:12] | that one still gets me. | 我还是记忆犹新 |
[22:14] | What exactly happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[22:16] | You boys said you were reporters. | 你们自称是记者 |
[22:19] | We know Mary was 19, lived by herself. | 据我们所知 玛丽19岁独自一个人 |
[22:22] | She won a few beauty contests.Dreamt of getting out of lndiana… | 她赢了一些选美比赛 梦想走出印地安那 |
[22:25] | being an actress.And we know the night of March 29th… | 成为一个演员 在5月29日 晚上 |
[22:29] | someone broke into her apartmentand murdered her. | 有人闯进了她的房间 杀害了她 |
[22:33] | Cut out her eyes with a knife. | 用刀挖出了她的眼睛 |
[22:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:39] | When we ask you what happened, we wanna know what… | 你看 先生 我们问你发生了什么 |
[22:41] | you think happened. | 我们是想问你关于这案件的想法 |
[22:46] | Technically, l’m notsupposed to have a copy of this. | 一般来说 我不应该有这样的复印件 |
[22:55] | Now… | 现在 |
[22:57] | see that there? | 看这里 |
[22:58] | -“T-R-E”? – Yeah. | – T- r- e – 恩 |
[23:01] | I think Mary was trying tospell the name of her killer. | 我想玛丽想拼出杀害她凶手的名字 |
[23:04] | -You know who it was? – Not for sure. | – 你知道他是谁吗 – 不确定 |
[23:08] | But there was a local man, a surgeon. | 但这有个当地的外科医生 |
[23:11] | Trevor Samson. | 特雷弗·桑浦森 |
[23:13] | And l think he cut her up good. | 我觉得是他干的 |
[23:15] | Now, why would he dosomething like that? | 为什么他会那么做 |
[23:17] | Her diary mentioneda man that she was seeing. | 她的日记里提到了她遇到的一个男人 |
[23:20] | She called him by his initial, T. | 她用他名字的第一个字母 T称呼他 |
[23:23] | Well, her last entry… | 她的最后一篇日记 |
[23:26] | she was gonna tell T’s wifeall about their affair. | 她将要告诉T的老婆他们间的事情 |
[23:29] | But how do you know it wasthis guy Samson who killed her? | 可你怎么断定是桑浦森杀害了她 |
[23:32] | It’s hard to say. | 这很难说 |
[23:36] | But the way her eyes were cut out, it was almost professional. | 但她眼睛被挖出来的方式 手法很专业 |
[23:40] | But you could never prove it? | 可你没法证明是他杀的 |
[23:42] | No. No prints, no witnesses. | 是的 没有指纹 没有目击证人 |
[23:46] | He was meticulous. | 他很小心翼翼 |
[23:49] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[23:52] | Nope. | 不 |
[23:55] | If you ask me, Mary spent her last living moments… | 就向你们问我的 玛丽用她生命的最后时刻 |
[24:00] | trying to expose this guy’s secret. | 去揭示这个家伙的秘密 |
[24:05] | But she never could. | 但她没法做到了 |
[24:08] | Where’s she buried? | 她埋葬在哪里 |
[24:11] | She wasn’t. She was cremated. | 没有 她被火化了 |
[24:16] | What about that mirror?It’s not in some evidence lockup, is it? | 这面镜子呢 它没被做为证据锁在某处 是吧 |
[24:20] | No. | 是的 |
[24:22] | It was returned to Mary’s familya long time ago. | 很久前就被退还给玛丽的家族 |
[24:27] | You have the names of her family, by any chance? | 你有他们家族的名字吗 |
[24:34] | You bring these strangers into my houseand they ask me things like that? | 你把这些陌生人带到我家里 |
[24:38] | They were only trying to help | 他们还向我提出那样的问题 他们只是想帮你 |
[24:39] | Please.Donna, you have to believe me. | 求你了 唐娜 你得相信我 |
[24:41] | What? About Bloody Mary? | 相信什么 关于镜子巫婆 |
[24:43] | Please. I know it sounds crazy. | 求你了 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[24:46] | Crazy doesn’t even begin to cover it. | 真的只是疯狂吗 |
[24:48] | It’s one thing for my sisterto believe this crap. She’s 12. | 对我妹妹来说 可以相信这些假话 她只有12岁 |
[24:51] | But you? | 可是你 |
[24:53] | But the way your dad died, okay?And the way Jill died. | 想想你爸爸是怎么死的 想想吉尔是怎么死的 |
[24:59] | Okay, so Bloody Mary… | 好吧 那么 镜子巫婆 |
[25:02] | -No! – …Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary. | – 不 – 镜子巫婆 镜子巫婆 |
[25:08] | See? Nothing happened. | 看 没事发生 |
[25:10] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[25:12] | Oh, my God. | 天那 |
[25:13] | There really is somethingwrong with you. | 你真的有病 |
[25:30] | Elements that lose electronsbecome positive ions… | 原子在失去电子后就会变成阳离子 |
[25:35] | which are smaller than other atomsof the same element. | 比起同元素的其它粒子要小 |
[25:39] | Therefore, the ionic radius is smallerthan the atomic radius. | 就是说 它的半径小于其它的粒子 |
[25:50] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[25:55] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[26:01] | Charlie, stop it! What’s wrong?Just calm down. | 查理 停下来 怎么拉冷静一点 |
[26:07] | Let me go!Charlie! | 让我走查理 |
[26:11] | Oh, really?That’s too bad, Mr. Worthington. | 哦 真的吗 那可太糟糕了 华辛顿先生 |
[26:15] | I would’ve paid a lot for that mirror. | 看来我得出高价才能买下那镜子了 |
[26:17] | Okay. Well, maybe next time.All right, thanks. | 好吧 等下次有机会 好的 谢谢你 |
[26:20] | -So? – So that was Mary’s brother. | – 怎么了 – 那是玛丽的兄弟 |
[26:22] | The mirror was in the family for yearsuntil he sold it. | 家族保留了那面镜子许多年直到他几个星期前把它卖了 |
[26:27] | One week ago. | 一星期前 |
[26:29] | To a store called Estate Antiques.A store in Toledo. | 一家叫ESTATE的古董店 在拖莱多 |
[26:34] | So wherever the mirror goes, Mary goes? | 所以说镜子到哪里玛丽也去哪里 |
[26:37] | Her spirit’s definitelytied up with it somehow. | 她的魂魄肯定和镜子有某种联系 |
[26:39] | Isn’t there an old superstition that saysmirrors can capture spirits? | 不是有迷信说镜子可以抓住魂魄吗 |
[26:43] | When someonewould die in a house… | 当有人在房间里死去 |
[26:45] | people would cover the mirrorsso the ghost wouldn’t get trapped. | 人们会用镜子遮盖住不让魂魄被困留住 |
[26:48] | Mary dies in front of a mirror, it draws in her spirit. | 玛丽 死的时候那面镜子吸收了她的灵魂 |
[26:51] | Yeah, but how can she move through, like, a hundred different mirrors? | 是的 可她怎么在100多个不同的镜子里来去自如 |
[26:54] | I don’t know, but if the mirror’s asource, l say we find it and smash it. | 我也不知道 如果那镜子是源头的话我建议我们找到并毁灭它 |
[26:59] | Yeah, l don’t know. Maybe. | 恩 我也不知道也许这样能行 |
[27:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:07] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[27:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:28] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿 没事了 |
[27:30] | You can open up your eyes, Charlie.It’s okay. | 你可以睁开你的眼睛了 查理 |
[27:33] | All right. | 没事了 |
[27:35] | Now, listen. | 现在听着 |
[27:36] | You’re gonna stay right here, on this bed. | 你就呆在床上别动 |
[27:39] | And you’re not gonna look at glass oranything else that has a reflection, okay? | 你别注视玻璃或者任何有反射的东西 好吗 |
[27:44] | Now, as long as you do that, she cannot get you. | 只要你不那么做 她就无法靠近你. – |
[27:50] | But l can’t keep that up forever. | 可我不能永远那样 |
[27:55] | I’m gonna die, aren’t l? | 我会死 是吗 |
[27:58] | No. | 不 |
[28:03] | Not any time soon. | 不 不会永远不会的 |
[28:07] | All right, Charlie. | 好吧 查理 |
[28:08] | We need to know what happened. | 我们需要知道发生了什么 |
[28:10] | We were in the bathroom.Donna said it. | 我们在卫生间里 唐娜说了她的名字 |
[28:13] | That’s not what we’re talking about. | 这不是我想要问的 |
[28:18] | Something happened, didn’t it? | 有发生过些事情 是吗 |
[28:21] | In your life. | 在你过去的生活里 |
[28:24] | A secret. | 可能是个秘密… |
[28:26] | Where someone got hurt. | 使某人受到伤害的秘密 |
[28:33] | Can you tell us about it? | 你能告诉我们吗 |
[28:38] | I had this boyfriend. | 我有过一个男朋友 |
[28:42] | I loved him… | 我很爱他 |
[28:45] | but he kind of scared me too, you know? | 但他有时候也让我害怕 你明白吗 |
[28:48] | And one night… | 在他家的一天夜里 |
[28:51] | at his house, we got in this fight… | 我们吵了起来 |
[28:56] | and l broke up with him. | 然后我说要分手 |
[28:59] | And he got upset, and he said he needed me… | 他开始心烦意乱 他说他需要我 |
[29:02] | and he loved me. | 他也很爱我 |
[29:05] | And he said | 他还说… |
[29:07] | “Charlie, if you walk out that doorright now, l’m gonna kill myself.” | “查理 如果你走出这个门 我就自杀” |
[29:13] | And do you know what I said? | 你知道我怎么回答的吗 |
[29:16] | I said, “Go ahead.” | 我说”随你便” |
[29:20] | And l left. | 我就离开了 |
[29:25] | How could I say that? | 我怎么能那么说 |
[29:31] | How could I leave him like that? | 我怎么能那样离开他 |
[29:36] | I just | 我只是… … |
[29:38] | I didn’t believe him, you know? | 我根本就不信他会那么做 你明白吗 |
[29:47] | I should’ve. | 可我应该相信他的 |
[29:57] | You know, her boyfriend killing himself, that’s not really Charlie’s fault. | 你知道 她男朋友自杀了 但这不是查理的错 |
[30:01] | You know as well as I dospirits don’t exactly see shades of gray. | 根据我所知道的鬼魂可不能分辨这种情况 |
[30:05] | Dean, Charlie had a secret, someone died. | 迪恩 查理 有着使某人死亡的秘密 |
[30:09] | That’s good enough for Mary. | 这对 玛丽来说就足够了 |
[30:11] | I guess. | 我也这么猜 |
[30:13] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 你知道吗 我在想 |
[30:15] | It might not be enoughto just smash that mirror. | 我们也许不应该把镜子摧毁 |
[30:18] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么 你什么意思 |
[30:19] | Well, Mary’s hard to pin down.She moves from mirror to mirror. | 这很难困住玛丽 不是吗 她从一面的镜子转到另一面镜子 |
[30:23] | So who’s to say that she’s not gonnajust keep hiding in them forever? | 谁能说她只会一直呆在镜子里面呢 所以我们需要把她困住 |
[30:27] | So maybe… | 所以 也许 |
[30:29] | we should try to pin her down. | 所以我们需要把她困住 |
[30:32] | You know, summon her to her mirror… | 你知道吗把她召唤到原来的镜子 |
[30:35] | and then smash it. | 然后把她摧毁 |
[30:37] | -How do you know that’s gonna work? – l don’t. | – 那好 你怎么知道那肯定有用 – 我不知道 |
[30:40] | Not for sure. | 我也不确定 |
[30:44] | Well, who’s gonna summon her? | 好的 谁来召唤她呢 |
[30:47] | I will. | 我来 |
[30:50] | She’ll come after me. | 她会跟着我来 |
[30:53] | All right, you know what? That’s it. | 好吧 你知道吗 这就是我要说的 |
[31:05] | This is about Jessica, isn’t it? | 这和杰西卡有关 是吗 |
[31:11] | You think that’s your dirty little secret?That you killed her somehow? | 你觉得这是你痛苦的秘密 某种意义上来说你杀了她 |
[31:17] | Sam, this has gotta stop, man. | 萨姆 你必须停止这么想 兄弟 |
[31:21] | I mean, the nightmares and calling hername out in the middle of the night… | 我是说 噩梦连连不停在梦里喊出她的名字 |
[31:26] | it’s gonna kill you. | 这会杀了你的 |
[31:29] | Now, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:31] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你错 |
[31:34] | If you wanna blame something, then blame the thing that killed her. | 如果你想怪罪谁那就怪罪杀害她的东西 |
[31:38] | Hell, why don’t you take a swing at me.I dragged you away from her. | 或者 你干嘛不痛扁我 是我把你从她身边带走的 |
[31:42] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[31:44] | You shouldn’t blame yourself.There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 好的 你也不该怪你自己 因为对于她你无能为力 |
[31:47] | -l could’ve warned her. – About what? | – 可我能警告她 – 警告什么 |
[31:50] | You didn’t know whatwas gonna happen. | 你根本就不知道会发生什么 |
[31:53] | And besides, all of this isn’t a secret.I mean, l know all about it. | 还有 这根本就不是一个秘密 我也知道它 |
[31:56] | It’s not gonna work with Mary. | 它可能根本就不能吸引玛丽 |
[31:58] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不了解 |
[32:01] | -l don’t what? – You don’t know all about it. | – 我不了解什么 – 你并不知道事情的全部 |
[32:04] | I haven’t told you everything. | 我有些事没告诉你 |
[32:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:10] | Well, it wouldn’t really be a secretif l told you, would it? | 如果我全都告诉你了 那就不是秘密了 |
[32:19] | No. | 是的 |
[32:21] | I don’t like it. It’s not gonna happen.Forget it. | 可是我不喜欢那样 不要再去想这法子了 忘记它 |
[32:24] | Dean, that girl back thereis going to die… | 迪恩 如果我们不做点什么 |
[32:28] | unless we do something about it.And you know what? | 那个女孩就要死了 你知道吗 |
[32:31] | Who knows how many more peopleare gonna die after that? | 没人知道此后还有多少同样的人这么死去 |
[32:36] | Now, we’re doing this. | 现在让我们来解决它 |
[32:40] | You’ve got to let me do this. | 你必须让我那么做 |
[33:10] | Well, that’s just great. | 好的 这太棒了 |
[33:22] | All right, let’s start looking. | 那好吧 开始找吧 |
[34:02] | Maybe they’ve already sold it. | 也许他们早就把它卖掉了 |
[34:09] | I don’t think so. | 我可不那么认为 |
[34:23] | That’s it. | 找到它了 |
[34:27] | You sure about this? | 你确定你要这么做 |
[34:45] | Bloody Mary. | 镜子巫婆 |
[35:17] | I’ll go check that out, you stay here.Be careful. | 我出去看看 呆在这 小心点 |
[35:21] | Smash anything that moves. | 摧毁任何移动的东西 |
[35:34] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[35:53] | -Hold it! – Whoa, guys. | – 停住别动 – 伙计们 |
[35:56] | False alarm. l tripped the system. | 是假警报 我不小心触动的 |
[35:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:00] | I’m the boss’s kid. | 我是老板的儿子 |
[36:03] | You’re Mr. Yamashiro’s kid? | 你是阿姆西罗先生的儿子 |
[36:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:23] | Come into this one. | 进到这面镜子里来 |
[36:47] | It’s your fault. | 是你的错 |
[36:50] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[36:55] | You killed Jessica. | 你杀了杰西卡 |
[37:00] | -Like I said, I was adopted. – Yeah. | – 就象我说的我是被收养的 – 是的 |
[37:06] | You know, I just l really don’thave time for this right now. | 你知道吗 我真的 我现在真的没时间 |
[37:16] | You never told her the truth, who you really were. | 你从来都没告诉她真相 你到底是谁 |
[37:20] | But it’s more than that, isn’t it? | 可不止这些 不是吗 |
[37:22] | Those nightmares you’ve been having… | 你做的那些关于 |
[37:24] | of Jessica dying… | 杰西卡死亡的噩梦 |
[37:26] | screaming… | 尖叫 |
[37:28] | burning. | 燃烧 |
[37:30] | You had them for daysbefore she died. | 在她死前 你是有时间的 |
[37:33] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[37:37] | You were so desperate to be normal… | 你那么无情的忽略这一切 |
[37:39] | to believe they were just dreams. | 只相信那只是梦境 |
[37:41] | How could you ignore them like that? | 你怎么能忽视这些梦 |
[37:43] | How could you leave her alone to die? | 你怎么能就让她这么死去 |
[37:48] | You dreamt it would happen! | 你已经梦到它会发生 |
[37:58] | Sammy? Sammy? | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[38:01] | It’s Sam. | 是萨姆 |
[38:04] | -God. You okay? – Yeah. | – 天那 你还好吧 – 恩 还好 |
[38:08] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来 |
[39:12] | You killed them. | 是你杀了他们 |
[39:15] | All those people. | 所有这些人 |
[39:17] | You killed them. | 是你杀了他们 |
[39:48] | Hey, Sam? | 嘿 萨姆 |
[39:50] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[39:52] | This has gotta be like, what, 600 years bad luck? | 看来我们要倒600年的霉了 |
[40:22] | So this is really over? | 这一切真的结束了吗 |
[40:25] | Yeah, it’s over. | 是的 结束了 |
[40:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:41] | Charlie. | 理查 |
[40:46] | Your boyfriend’s death… | 你男朋友的死 |
[40:49] | You really should tryto forgive yourself. | 你应该原谅你自己 |
[40:51] | No matter what you did, you probably couldn’t have stopped it. | 无论你做了什么 你可能不能阻止它 |
[40:57] | Sometimes bad things just happen. | 有时不好的事情还是会发生 |
[41:10] | That’s good advice. | 这是个好的建议 |
[41:27] | Hey, Sam? | 嘿 萨姆 |
[41:29] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[41:31] | Now that this is all over… | 现在这都结束了 |
[41:33] | l want you to tell mewhat that secret was. | 我想知道你的秘密 |
[41:40] | Look. | 听着 |
[41:43] | You’re my brother… | 你是我的大哥 |
[41:45] | and l’d die for you. | 我可以为你死 |
[41:49] | But there are some thingsI need to keep to myself. | 但有些秘密我还是要保留 |