时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Let’s say good night to your brother. | 跟你弟弟说晚安 |
[00:06] | Good night, Sam. | 晚安 萨姆 |
[00:07] | Hey, Dean. | 嘿 迪恩 |
[00:08] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[00:09] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[00:11] | Sweet dreams, Sam. | 好梦 萨姆 |
[00:16] | Dad’s missing. | 爸爸失踪了 |
[00:17] | Help me find him. | 我需要你来帮我找到他 |
[00:19] | The trail for Dad | 找寻爸爸的希望 |
[00:20] | it’s getting colder every day. | 一天比一天渺茫 |
[00:22] | l wanna find Dad as much as you do. | 你认为我不像你那么想找到爸爸? |
[00:25] | Mom’s gone, and she isn’t coming back. | 妈妈死了 她再也回不来了 |
[00:30] | Don’t talk about her like that. | 不许你这么说她 |
[00:54] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[00:58] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 甜心 |
[01:00] | Why aren’t you in bed? | 为什么不去睡觉? |
[01:01] | There’s something in my closet. | 我的衣柜里有东西 |
[01:19] | See? There’s nothing there. | 看 什么都没有 |
[01:23] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[01:25] | l’m sure. | 我确定 |
[01:33] | Now, come on. Into bed. | 来 睡觉吧 |
[01:43] | I don’t like this house. | 我不喜欢这栋房子 |
[01:45] | You’re just not used to it yet. | 你只是现在还没习惯 |
[01:47] | But you and your brother and me | 但你和你弟弟还有我 |
[01:51] | we are going to be very happy here. | 我们住在这会很幸福的 |
[01:53] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[01:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:07] | The chair. | 椅子 |
[02:09] | Okay. Right. | 好吧 |
[02:16] | The chair. | 椅子 |
[02:20] | Just to be safe. | 为了安全 |
[02:53] | Please, God, don’t let it be rats. | 天啊 千万别是老鼠 |
[03:17] | Terrific. | 好恐怖 |
[05:15] | All right. I’ve been cruising some websites. | 好的 我在浏览一些网站 |
[05:18] | I think I found a few candidates for our next gig. | 想找到侯选的下一站目的地 |
[05:22] | A fishing trawler found off the coast of Cali, its crew vanished. | 在卡利海岸找到了一首捕鱼船 |
[05:25] | And we’ve got some cattle mutilations in West Texas. | 它的船员都消失了 在西边的船仓里发现有破坏的痕迹 |
[05:30] | Hey! Am l boring you with this hunting-evil stuff? | 嘿 我说这些猎鬼的事很无聊吗? |
[05:35] | No. I’m listening. | 不 我在听 |
[05:36] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[05:39] | And here, a Sacramento man shot himself in the head. | 有个萨克啦曼多人用枪射击自己头 |
[05:42] | Three times. | 三次 |
[05:46] | Any of these things blowing up your skirt, pal? | 你对这些没一点想法 兄弟? |
[05:52] | -Wait, l’ve seen this. – Seen what? | – 我以前见过这个 – 见过什么? |
[06:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[06:10] | Dean, I know where we have to go next. | 迪恩 我知道下一站去哪呢 |
[06:12] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[06:13] | Back home. | 回家 |
[06:15] | Back to Kansas. | 回堪萨斯 |
[06:17] | Okay, random. | 好 随你 |
[06:18] | Where did that come from? | 为什么那么想? |
[06:20] | All right, this photo was taken in front of our old house, right? | 这张照片是在我们家门前拍的 对吗? |
[06:24] | -The house where Mom died? – Yeah. | – 妈妈死的那所房子?- 是的 |
[06:28] | It didn’t burn down, not completely. They rebuilt it, right? | 它被火烧塌了 可没完全毁了 他们重建了它 对吗? |
[06:30] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[06:31] | What are you talking about? | 你究竟想说什么? |
[06:33] | Okay, look. This is gonna sound crazy… | 听着 这也许听起来很疯狂 |
[06:35] | but the people who live in our old house… | 但现在住在我们老房子里的人 |
[06:38] | l think they might be in danger. | 我觉得他们处境危险 |
[06:40] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么那么想? |
[06:42] | st Look, just You gotta trust me on this, okay? | 听着 你得相信我 好吗? |
[06:48] | Okay, whoa, whoa. Trust you? | 相信你? |
[06:49] | -Yeah. – You gotta give me a little more than that. | – 是的 – 那不行 你得给我个其它的理由 |
[06:52] | l can’t really explain it is all. | 我真的不能解释 |
[06:54] | Well, tough. | 好啊 |
[06:55] | I’m not going anywhere until you do. | 你不说理由 我哪也不去 |
[07:01] | I have these nightmares. | 我会做噩梦 |
[07:04] | I’ve noticed. | 这我知道 |
[07:07] | And sometimes they come true. | 有时它们会实现 |
[07:12] | Come again? | 又是那个梦? |
[07:14] | Look, Dean… | 听着 迪恩 |
[07:16] | l dreamt about Jessica’s death for days before it happened. | 在杰西卡死前很多天前我就梦到过 |
[07:23] | Sam, people have weird dreams, man. | 正常人都会做奇怪的梦 伙计 |
[07:24] | I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. | 我觉得那是巧合 |
[07:26] | No I dreamt about the blood, her on the ceiling, the fire. | 不 我梦到血滴下来 她在天花板上 那火焰 |
[07:29] | I didn’t do anything because l didn’t believe it. | 因为我不相信 所以我什么都没做 |
[07:31] | Now I’m dreaming about that tree, our house… | 现在我梦到了那棵树 我们的房子 |
[07:34] | and about some woman screaming for help. | 里面尖叫着救命的女人 |
[07:36] | That’s where it all started, man. | 这又开始了 |
[07:37] | This has to mean something, right? | 这一定意味着什么 对吗? |
[07:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:43] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 你什么意思啊 迪恩? |
[07:45] | This woman might be in danger. | 这个女人可能处境很危险 |
[07:47] | This might be the thing that killed Mom. | 也许就是这个怪物杀了妈妈和杰西卡 |
[07:49] | All right. Just slow down, would you? | 打住 好吗? |
[07:55] | I mean, first you tell me you’ve got the Shining… | 首先你说 你得到暗示 |
[07:59] | and then you tell me that I’ve gotta go back home. | 然后你就要我和你一起回家 |
[08:02] | Especially when…. | 特别是当我 |
[08:05] | When what? | 当什么? |
[08:07] | When I swore to myself that I would never go back there. | 当我发誓再也不回那里 |
[08:20] | Look….Dean, we have to check this out. | 迪恩 我们必须要查清楚 |
[08:24] | Just to make sure. | 去确认这些 |
[08:34] | I know we do. | 我知道 我们去 |
[08:53] | You gonna be all right, man? | 你还好吧 伙计? |
[08:57] | Let me get back to you on that. | 我跟着你进去 |
[09:07] | Yes? | 你是? |
[09:08] | Sorry to bother you, madam. We’re with the | 很抱歉打搅到你 女士 我们是政府… |
[09:10] | l’m Sam Winchester. And this is my brother, Dean. | 我是 萨姆·温彻斯特 这是我哥迪恩 |
[09:14] | We used to live here. | 我们以前住这 |
[09:17] | You know, we were just driving by… | 我们刚好路过 |
[09:19] | and we were wondering if we could come see the old place. | 我们想是否能看看这老房子 |
[09:22] | Winchester. | 这太有趣了 |
[09:24] | Yeah, that’s so funny. | 昨天晚上 |
[09:25] | You know I think I found some of your photos the other night. | 我刚好找到些你们的照片 |
[09:29] | You did? | 真的? |
[09:34] | Okay. Come on in. | 好的 请进 |
[09:48] | Juice. Juice. Juice. | 果汁 果汁 果汁 |
[09:52] | That’s Richie. He’s kind of a juice junkie. | 那是里奇 他就喜欢喝果汁 |
[09:56] | But, hey, at least he won’t get scurvy. | 但他其实挺懂礼貌的 |
[10:00] | Sari, this is Sam and Dean. | 莎丽 这是 萨姆和迪恩 |
[10:04] | They used to live here. | 他们以前住在这里 |
[10:06] | -Hi. – Hey, Sari. | – 嗨 – 嗨 莎丽 |
[10:08] | So you just moved in? | 你刚搬进来? |
[10:10] | Yeah. From Wichita. | 是的 从威其塔 |
[10:11] | You got family here, or…? | 你在这有亲戚? |
[10:14] | No, I just……needed a fresh start | 不 我只是 需要一个新的开始 |
[10:19] | that’s all. | 就是那样 |
[10:22] | new town, new job I mean, as soon as I find one. New house. | 所以新镇子 新工作 我找到这新房子 |
[10:31] | So how you liking it so far? | 你觉得这里怎么样? |
[10:34] | ll, all due respect to your childhood home | 我很尊重你们童年的这栋房子 |
[10:37] | I mean, l’m sure you have lots of happy memories here. | 你们一定在这里度过了不少快乐时光 |
[10:42] | but this place has its issues. | 但这房子有问题 |
[10:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[10:47] | Well, it’s just getting old. | 它有点老了 |
[10:49] | Like the wiring, you know? | 比如房子里的配线 你也清楚? |
[10:50] | We’ve got flickering lights almost hourly. | 我这里灯常常一闪闪的 |
[10:53] | That’s too bad. | 哦 这可不太好 |
[10:55] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[10:56] | Sink’s backed up. | 水槽常堵死 |
[10:59] | There’s rats in the basement. | 地下室还有老鼠 |
[11:03] | l’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:04] | I don’t mean to complain. | 我不是想抱怨 |
[11:06] | No.Have you seen the rats or have you just heard scratching? | 不 你是见到了老鼠 还是只听到刮刻的声音? |
[11:11] | It’s just the scratching, actually. | 实际上只是声音 |
[11:13] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:19] | Ask them if it was here when they lived here. | 问问他们 他们在这住的时候 它就在这里了吗? |
[11:23] | What, Sari? | 什么 莎丽? |
[11:25] | The thing in my closet. | 我衣柜里的东西 |
[11:26] | Oh, no, baby. There was nothing in their closets. | 不 宝贝 衣柜里什么都没有 |
[11:31] | Right? | 对吗? |
[11:33] | Right. | 对的 是 |
[11:34] | No, no, of course not. | 是的 当然什么都没有 |
[11:37] | She had a nightmare the other night. | 几天前的夜里她做过噩梦 |
[11:39] | l wasn’t dreaming. It came into my bedroom, and it was on fire. | 不是做梦 它走到了我的卧室里 身上是火焰 |
[11:45] | You hear that? A figure on fire. – That was the woman in your dreams? | – 一个全身带火的影像 – 詹妮是你梦里的那个女人? |
[11:50] | Yeah.She was talking about scratching | 对 你也听到她说什么了 |
[11:52] | flickering lights. | 刮刻的声音 闪烁的灯光? |
[11:54] | Both signs of a malevolent spirit. | 都是恶鬼存在的迹象 |
[11:56] | I’m just freaked out your weirdo visions are coming true.Forget | 我才意识到你的奇怪的梦正在实现 |
[11:58] | that a minute. The thing in the house, think it killed Mom? | 那屋子里的东西 你不觉得就是它杀了妈妈和杰西卡? |
[12:01] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:02] | Has it come back? Has it been there the whole time? | 它是回来了还是它一直都在那里? |
[12:04] | Or it’s something else entirely. | 也许完全是其它的东西呢 我们一点也不清楚 萨姆 |
[12:06] | Well, those people are in danger, Dean. | 那些人很危险 |
[12:08] | We have to get them out. | 我们得帮他们离开那房子 |
[12:10] | And we will. | 我们以后会 |
[12:10] | No, I mean now. | 不 我是说现在 |
[12:11] | How you gonna do that? Got a story she’ll believe? | 那怎么做?她会相信你的故事? |
[12:14] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么做? |
[12:16] | We just gotta chill out, that’s all. | 我们必须得冷静 必须这样 |
[12:18] | If this was any other kind ofjob, what would we do? | 如果是其它的情况下 我们会怎么做? |
[12:26] | We’d try to figure out what we were dealing with. | 我们得查清楚我们面对的是什么 |
[12:28] | We’d dig into the history of the house. | 我们要研究这房子的历史 |
[12:30] | Except we already know what happened. | 对 除了我们知道的东西外的情况 |
[12:32] | Yeah, but how much do we know? | 可我们知道多少? |
[12:34] | How much do you actually remember? | 你还记得多少? |
[12:38] | About that night, you mean? | 你是说哪天晚上吗? |
[12:39] | Yeah. Not much. | 是的 记得不是太多 |
[12:44] | I remember the fire. The heat. | 我记得那火焰 热浪 |
[12:51] | Then l carried you out the front door. | 我抱着你从前门逃出来 |
[12:56] | You did? | 你做的? |
[12:58] | Yeah. Why, you never knew that? | 是的 你不知道? |
[13:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:05] | And, well, you know Dad’s story as well as l do. Mom was…. | 你和我一样也知道爸爸的事 妈妈她… |
[13:10] | Was on the ceiling. | 就在天花板上 |
[13:12] | Whatever put her there was long gone by the time Dad found her. | 爸爸发现她的时候 那个把她钉在那的东西早走了 |
[13:15] | And he never had a theory about what did it? | 他一点也不知道那究竟是怎么回事吗? |
[13:18] | If he did, he kept it to himself. | 如果他知道 那就是他不愿意透露 |
[13:21] | God knows we asked him enough times. | 老天也知道我问了他多少次 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:28] | So if we’re gonna figure out what’s going on now… | 看来我们要弄清楚现在是什么 |
[13:31] | we have to figure out what happened back then… | 我们得查出原来的情况 |
[13:34] | and see if it’s the same thing. | 看看它是不是同一个东西 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:38] | Talk to Dad’s friends, neighbors. People who were there at the time. | 和爸的朋友邻居 住在这的人都谈谈 |
[13:43] | Does this feel like just another job to you? | 这对你又是个难题吧? |
[13:52] | I’ll be right back. I gotta go the bathroom. | 我马上回来 我去下厕所 |
[14:12] | This is John Winchester. | 我是约翰·温彻斯特 |
[14:14] | If this is an emergency, call my son, Dean. 866-907-3235. | 如果情况紧急 请打给我的儿子迪恩 866- 907- 3235 |
[14:20] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[14:24] | l know l’ve left you messages before. | 我以前留过信息 |
[14:28] | I don’t even know if you get them. | 我不知道你收到了没 |
[14:32] | But l’m with Sam… | 但我现在和萨姆一起 |
[14:36] | and we’re in Lawrence… | 我们在劳伦斯 |
[14:38] | and there’s something in our old house. | 我们家的老房子里有东西 |
[14:42] | I don’t know if it’s the thing that killed Mom or not… | 我不清楚那是不是杀害妈妈的凶手 |
[14:46] | but… | 但是 |
[14:49] | l don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[14:53] | So whatever you’re doing, if you could get here…. | 无论你现在在做什么 如果你能来这里 |
[14:58] | Please. I need your help, Dad. | 求你了 我需要你的帮助 爸爸 |
[15:08] | No, sir. Nothing weird down there, I promise. | 不 长官 这里没有什么古怪 我发誓 |
[15:12] | Sink just backed up on its own. | 水槽堵住了而已 |
[15:14] | Well, l’ll take a look. | 让我看看 |
[15:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:17] | Oh, okay. l’ll get out of your way. | 那我不挡着你干活了 |
[17:06] | So you and John Winchester, you used to own this garage together? | 你和约翰·温彻斯特以前一起拥有这个车厂? |
[17:09] | Yeah, we used to. A long time ago. | 是的 好久前的事了 |
[17:12] | Matter of fact, it must be 20 years since John disappeared. | 事实上约翰失踪大概20年了 |
[17:16] | So why are the cops interested? | 为什么现在警察突然对这很感兴趣? |
[17:18] | We’re reopening some unsolved cases | 我们在重新调查一些未解决的案子 |
[17:20] | and the Winchester disappearance is one. | 其中一个案子就是温彻斯特失踪 |
[17:22] | ell, what do you wanna know? Whatever you remember. | 好吧 你想知道关于约翰的什么? |
[17:24] | Whatever sticks out in your mind. | 你记得的全部 全都告诉我们 |
[17:30] | He was a stubborn bastard, I remember that. | 他相当顽固 我还记得 |
[17:34] | And whatever the game, he hated to lose, you know? | 无论做什么他都想赢 你知道吗? |
[17:38] | It was the whole Marine thing. | 退役的军官的习惯 |
[17:41] | But he sure loved Mary. | 但 他深爱着玛丽 |
[17:44] | And he doted on those kids. | 对他的孩子们也是 |
[17:47] | But that was before the fire? | 可这是大火以前的事 |
[17:49] | That’s right. | 是的. – |
[17:50] | He ever talk about that night? | 他有没有说过那场大火? |
[17:53] | No. Not at first. | 不 刚开始一点也不提 |
[17:56] | think he was in shock. Right. | 我觉得那时他太悲痛了 |
[17:57] | But eventually? | 对 但后来他 |
[18:00] | What did he say about it? | 他说了些什么? |
[18:03] | He wasn’t thinking straight. He said…. | 他开始有些古怪的想法 |
[18:04] | He said something caused that fire and killed Mary. | 他说有东西杀了玛丽放了那场大火 |
[18:09] | He ever say what did it? | 他说过是谁吗? |
[18:12] | Nothing did it. | 没人那么做 |
[18:13] | It was an accident. | 那只是场事故 |
[18:14] | An electrical short in the ceiling or walls or something. | 天花板或墙里的电线短路或什么的 |
[18:20] | l begged him to get some help | 我叫他去见见心理医生 但 |
[18:22] | t…. But what? | 但怎么? |
[18:24] | He just got worse and worse. | 情况越来越糟糕 |
[18:26] | ow? Oh, he started reading these strange old books. | 怎么啦?他开始阅读那些奇怪的古书 |
[18:31] | He started going to see this palm reader in town. | 而且开始去见镇上那个看掌相的人 |
[18:34] | Palm-reader? | 看掌相的人? |
[18:35] | Do you have a name? | 你知道名字吗? |
[18:38] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:43] | So there are a few psychics and palm-readers in town. | 镇上还真有些通灵师和看掌相的人 |
[18:46] | There’s someone named El Divino. | 有人叫做艾德唯罗 |
[18:48] | There’s the mysterious Mr. Fortensky. | 还有神秘的佛特斯基先生 |
[18:51] | issouri Mosley. Some dude named | 密苏里·莫斯利 还有些家伙 |
[18:53] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[18:54] | Missouri Mosley? | 密苏里·莫斯利? |
[18:56] | What? | 怎么? |
[18:56] | That’s a psychic? | 是通灵师吗? |
[18:58] | Yeah. Yeah, l guess so. | 是的 我想是 |
[19:04] | Dad’s journal. | 在爸爸的日记里 |
[19:09] | Come here. Look at this. | 来 看看这个 |
[19:12] | First page, first sentence. Read that. | 第一页 第一句话 读读看 |
[19:15] | “I went to Missouri and l learned the truth.” | “我去密苏里那里” “知道了真相” |
[19:20] | I always thought he meant the state. | 我原来还以为他是去了密苏里州 |
[19:28] | All right, then. | 好的 现在 |
[19:29] | Don’t you worry about a thing. | 你别担心了 |
[19:32] | -Your wife is crazy about you. – Well, thank you. | – 你老婆对你很在乎的 – 好的 谢谢 |
[19:37] | r bastard. His woman is cold banging the gardener. | 可怜的家伙 他老婆和园丁有一腿 |
[19:44] | Why didn’t you tell him? | 你为什么不告诉他呢? |
[19:46] | People don’t come here for the truth. | 人们来这不是为了真相 |
[19:48] | They come for good news. | 他们是来听好消息 |
[19:52] | Well, Sam and Dean, come on already. I aingt got all day. | 萨姆和迪恩 来吧 我今天可没什么时间 |
[20:04] | Well, let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[20:07] | You boys grew up handsome. | 小家伙现在都是大帅哥了 |
[20:11] | And you were one goofy-looking kid too. | 你那时候看起来真笨 |
[20:16] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[20:20] | Oh, honey. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[20:23] | I’m sorry about your girlfriend. | 你女朋友的事我很难过 |
[20:27] | And your father. | 你爸爸 |
[20:30] | He’s missing? | 他失踪了? |
[20:35] | How did you know all that? | 你怎么知道? |
[20:36] | Well…. You were just thinking it, just now. | 你们刚才就在想这些 就在刚才 |
[20:41] | Where is he? Is he okay? | 他在那里?他还好吗? |
[20:44] | l don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:46] | Don’t know? | 不知道? |
[20:48] | You’re supposed to be a psychic, right? | 可你是大师 对吗? |
[20:50] | Boy, you see me sawing some bony tramp in half? | 孩子 你看到我拿骨头发功? |
[20:54] | You think I’m a magician? | 你以为我是巫婆吗? |
[20:56] | I may read thoughts and sense energies in a room… | 我也许能读出人的想法感觉某些灵魂 |
[20:58] | but l can’t just pull facts out of thin air. | 可我不能无中生有 |
[21:01] | Sit. Please. | 请坐 |
[21:13] | You put your foot on my coffee table, | 你敢把臭脚摆在咖啡桌上的话 |
[21:15] | I’m gonna whack you with a spoon. | 我一定用勺子狠狠的扁你 |
[21:16] | l didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做啊 |
[21:17] | You were thinking about it. | 可你刚才想那么做 |
[21:25] | Okay. So our dad, when did you first meet him? | 我们的爸爸 |
[21:30] | He came for a reading. | 什么时候你第一次见他? |
[21:32] | A few days after the fire. | 那场大火后 过了些日子他过来看书 |
[21:37] | I just told him what was really out there in the dark. | 我只是告诉他 那东西的确来自黑暗 |
[21:41] | I guess you could say I drew back the curtains for him. | 我想你们会觉得是我把他带上这条猎魔之路 |
[21:46] | What about the fire? | 那火呢? |
[21:49] | Do you know about what killed our mom? | 你知道是什么杀了我们的妈妈吗? |
[21:52] | A little. | 一点点 |
[21:53] | Your daddy took me to your house. | 你爸爸和我说起过那房子 |
[21:56] | He was hoping l could sense the echoes | 他希望我能去感应一下 |
[22:00] | the fingerprints of this thing. | 那东西的手印 |
[22:02] | And could you? | 你做到了? |
[22:04] | l don’t…. | 我不行 |
[22:07] | What was it? | 那是什么? |
[22:08] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:10] | Oh…. | 哦… |
[22:12] | But it was evil. | 那一定是魔鬼 |
[22:14] | uice. Juice. Juice. l feel awful about the poor man’s hand. | 对于那个人的手 我也很难过 |
[22:19] | Wait, but how can I be held liable? | 可我为什么要负责任? |
[22:25] | Yeah, but l can’t afford a lawyer. | 可我请不起律师 |
[22:30] | Okay, listen. You just gotta let me call you back. | 好 听着 我等会打回来 |
[22:34] | Richie, Mommy’s gonna be right back, okay? | 里奇 妈妈等会就回来 好吗? |
[22:38] | kay. Okay. | 好的 |
[22:44] | So you think something’s back in that house? | 你们认为有东西回到了那房子里? |
[22:50] | Definitely. | 肯定是 |
[22:55] | I don’t understand. | 我不知道 |
[22:57] | What? | 为什么? |
[23:01] | I haven’t been back inside… | 我是没回去过了 |
[23:02] | but l’ve been keeping an eye on the place, and it’s been quiet. | 可我对那里很注意 它很安静 |
[23:07] | No sudden deaths, no freak accidents. | 没有突然死亡 古怪的事故 |
[23:11] | Why is it acting up now? | 为什么? |
[23:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:15] | But Dad going missing and Jessica dying and now this house | 但爸爸失踪了 杰西卡也死了 这房子 |
[23:21] | all happening at once | 都一起发生 |
[23:22] | it feels like something starting. | 感觉像有事又开始了 |
[23:25] | That’s a comforting thought. | 那可真让我鼓舞 |
[23:57] | Juice. | 果汁 |
[24:17] | Oh, baby, either we have rats or Mommy is going crazy. | 孩子 你老妈都快抓狂了 |
[24:21] | Richie? | 里奇 |
[24:25] | Richie! | 里奇 |
[24:36] | Baby, where are you? | 孩子 你在哪里? |
[24:55] | -Mama. – Oh, my God. | – 妈妈 – 哦 天啊 |
[25:08] | Sam, Dean. | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[25:10] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干吗? |
[25:11] | Hey, Jenny. | 嘿 詹妮 |
[25:13] | This is our friend, Missouri. | 这是我们的朋友密苏里 |
[25:16] | We were hoping to show her the old house. You know | 如果不打搅的话 我想带她看看房子 |
[25:19] | for old times’ sake | 想看看过去 |
[25:21] | .You know what? This isn’t a good time. | 你知道 现在不行 |
[25:23] | l’m kind of busy. | 我有点忙 |
[25:24] | enny, it’s important | 听着 詹妮 这很重要 |
[25:27] | Give the poor girl a break. Can’t you see she’s upset? | 给这女孩一点空间 你没看到她很不安吗? |
[25:29] | Forgive him. | 原谅这个男孩 |
[25:30] | He means well. He’s just not the sharpest tool in the shed. | 他没恶意 他只是和人打交道脑子不好用 |
[25:33] | But hear me out. | 但听我说 |
[25:35] | -About what? – About this house. | – 关于什么?- 这房子 |
[25:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[25:41] | I think you know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[25:43] | You think there’s something in this house. | 你觉得这房子里有东西 |
[25:44] | Something that wants to hurt your family. | 它想伤害你的家人 |
[25:48] | Am l mistaken? | 我说错了吗? |
[25:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[25:52] | We’re people who can help. Who can stop this thing. | 我们是能帮忙的人 能阻止这一切 |
[25:55] | But you’re gonna have to trust us just a little. | 但你得信任我们 |
[26:01] | If there’s a dark energy around here | 如果这里有黑暗的力量 |
[26:03] | this room should be the center of it. | 那么这个房间就是这力量的中心 |
[26:07] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:09] | This used to be your nursery, Sam. | 这就是你的婴儿房 萨姆 |
[26:11] | This is where it all happened. | 这是所有一切发生的地方 |
[26:29] | That an EMF? | 电磁辐射器?”感应鬼魂的设备” |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:33] | Amateur. | 业余的人用的玩意 |
[26:44] | I don’t know if you should be disappointed or relieved… | 我不知道这是否让你们失望或松了口气 |
[26:46] | but this aingt the thing that took your mom. | 这不是杀害你妈妈的那个东西 |
[26:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[26:53] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[26:54] | It isn’t the same energy l felt the last time l was here. | 和我以前来这感觉到的力量不一样 |
[26:58] | It’s something different. | 这不同 |
[27:01] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[27:04] | Not it. Them. | 不是它 |
[27:06] | There’s more than one spirit in this place. | 是它们 这里不只一个灵魂 |
[27:12] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这里做什么? |
[27:13] | They’re here because of what happened to your family. | 他们因为你们的家人而聚集 |
[27:17] | You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. | 这些年来 鬼怪不停的在你身边出现 |
[27:23] | It walked this house. | 它靠近这个房子 |
[27:25] | That kind of evil leaves wounds. | 那个魔鬼受了伤 |
[27:27] | And sometimes wounds get infected. | 伤口还感染了 |
[27:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[27:32] | This place is a magnet for paranormal energy. | 这地方对于超自然力量就像是”磁体” |
[27:39] | It’s attracted a poltergeist. | 它吸引了一个恶鬼 |
[27:41] | A nasty one. | 一个很邪恶的东西 |
[27:44] | And it won’t rest until Jenny and her babies are dead. | 詹妮和她的孩子没死 它不会罢休 |
[27:47] | You said there was more than one spirit. | 你说这里不止一个灵魂 |
[27:50] | There is. | 是的 |
[27:54] | I just can’t quite make out the second one. | 我只是不太确定另一个是什么 |
[28:02] | Well, one thing’s for damn sure. | 好吧 至少能确定一件事 |
[28:04] | Nobody’s dying in this house ever again. | 我不会让别人再死在这里 |
[28:08] | So whatever is here, how do we stop it? | 所以无论它是什么 我们怎么阻止它? |
[28:14] | So, what is all this stuff, anyway? | 这些材料是什么啊? |
[28:16] | Angelica Root, Van Van oil, crossroad dirt. | 当归根 大篷车的油 十字路口的尘土 |
[28:19] | A few other odds and ends. | 还有些其它材料 |
[28:21] | What are we supposed to do with it? | 我们用这些干吗? |
[28:23] | We’re gonna put them inside the walls… | 我们会在这房子的每层楼 |
[28:26] | in the north, south, east, west corners on each floor of the house. | 的东南西北的墙里 放进这些东西 |
[28:31] | We’re gonna be punching holes in the drywall, Jenny’s gonna love that. | 在墙上打洞 詹妮会”喜欢”我们这么做 |
[28:35] | She’ll live. | 可她会活着 |
[28:38] | nd this will destroy the spirits? lt should. | 这会摧毁那个鬼魂吗? |
[28:40] | It should purify the house completely. | 当然 这房子从此就干净了 |
[28:46] | ‘ll each take a floor. But we work fast. | 我们每人挑一层 但手脚得快点 |
[28:47] | Once the spirits realize what we’re up to things are gonna get bad. | 一旦鬼魂意识到我们在做什么 那时候就不太妙了 |
[28:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:58] | Careful. | 小心 |
[29:01] | Look, l’m not sure I’m comfortable leaving you guys here alone. | 你知道吗 把你们留在这里我不太放心 |
[29:05] | Take your kids to the movie or something… | 带你的孩子去看电影或做点什么 |
[29:07] | and it will be over by the time you get back. | 当你回来的时候什么都结束了 |
[29:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:48] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[30:51] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[31:39] | You sure this is over? | 你确定这都结束了? |
[31:43] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[31:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:47] | Why do you ask? | 为什么你这么问? |
[31:50] | Never mind. | 别介意 |
[31:53] | It’s nothing, l guess. | 应该结束了 我也觉得 |
[31:57] | Hello? | 你好? |
[31:59] | We’re home. | 我们回来了 |
[32:03] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[32:05] | Hi. Sorry. We’ll pay for all of this. | 嘿 对不起 我们会赔偿这一切 |
[32:10] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[32:12] | Dean’s gonna clean up this mess. | 迪恩会收拾残局的 |
[32:17] | Well, what are you waiting for, boy? | 你还傻在这干吗 孩子? |
[32:19] | t the mop. And don’t cuss at me. | 拿着抹布 别在心里咒我 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:38] | So, what are we still doing here? | 告诉我 我们还在这里干吗? |
[33:40] | l don’t know. I just…. | 我不知道 我 我只是 |
[33:42] | l still have a bad feeling. | 我只是有不好的感觉 |
[33:45] | Why? Missouri did her Zelda Rubinstein thing. | 为什么?密苏里 已经把问题解决了 |
[33:48] | This should be over. | 这房子干净了 这该结束了 |
[33:50] | Yeah. Well, probably. | 是的 应该这样 |
[33:50] | But l just wanna make sure, that’s all. | 但我只是还想确认一下 就这样 |
[33:54] | Well, problem is, I could be sleeping in a bed right now. | 可我现在只想上床睡觉 |
[34:01] | Dean. Dean! | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[34:06] | You grab the kids, I’ll get Jenny. | 你去救孩子 我去救詹妮 |
[34:17] | on. | 快呀 |
[34:26] | me on! Jenny! | 詹妮 |
[34:28] | l can’t open the door! | 我开不了门了 |
[34:29] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[34:34] | Come on. | 来 |
[34:34] | No, my kids! | 不 我的孩子 |
[34:35] | m’s got your kids. Come on. | 萨姆去救你孩子了 快跟我走 |
[34:39] | Help! | 救命 |
[34:40] | Please. | 不要 |
[34:45] | Come here. Come here. Don’t look. Don’t look. | 来这 别看它 别看 |
[35:02] | Sari, take your brother outside as fast as you can. Don’t look back. | 莎丽 带你弟弟快离开这里 别回头看 |
[35:14] | Are you okay, baby? | 你没事吧 孩子? |
[35:14] | Sari, where’s Sam? | 莎丽 萨姆在哪里? |
[35:16] | He’s inside. Something has got him. | 他在里面 有东西抓住了他 |
[35:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[36:08] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[36:30] | sam? Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[36:36] | No! Don’t! Don’t! | 不 不要 不要 |
[36:37] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[36:40] | Because I know who it is. | 因为我知道她是谁了 |
[36:42] | I can see her now. | 我现在看到她了 |
[37:01] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:13] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[37:29] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:43] | For what? | 对不起什么? |
[37:57] | You get out of my house. | 你 滚出我的家 |
[38:01] | And let go of my son. | 放过我的孩子 |
[38:20] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:34] | Now it’s over. | 现在都结束了 |
[38:49] | Thanks for these. | 谢谢 |
[38:51] | Don’t thank me. They’re yours. | 别谢谢我 本来就是你的 |
[38:58] | Well, there are no spirits in there anymore. | 这里再也没鬼魂了 |
[39:01] | This time for sure. | 这次确定了 |
[39:04] | Not even my mom? | 我妈妈也不在吗? |
[39:06] | No. | 是的 |
[39:12] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[39:14] | Your mom’s spirit and the poltergeist’s energy… | 你妈妈的灵魂和那个灵魂 |
[39:17] | they canceled each other out. | 它们互相抵消了 |
[39:19] | Your mom destroyed herself going after the thing. | 你妈妈用自己摧毁了那个东西 |
[39:24] | Why would she do something like that? | 她为什么要那么做? |
[39:27] | Well, to protect her boys, of course. | 当然是为了保护她的孩子 |
[39:38] | Sam, l’m sorry. | 萨姆 我很难过 |
[39:43] | For what? | 为什么? |
[39:45] | You sensed it was here, didn’t you? | 你感觉到了你妈妈 不是吗? |
[39:47] | Even when l couldn’t. | 而我却不能 |
[39:54] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了? |
[39:57] | I know l should have all the answers… | 我知道我该有答案 |
[40:02] | but l don’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[40:04] | Sam, you ready? | 萨姆 好了吗? |
[40:10] | -Bye. – Bye. | 再见 再见 |
[40:14] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 萨姆 |
[40:20] | Don’t you boys be strangers. | 以后别当我是陌生人 |
[40:23] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[40:26] | See you around. | 再见 |
[40:58] | That boy. | 那个孩子 |
[41:02] | I mean, he has such powerful abilities. | 他拥有那么强大的力量 |
[41:09] | Why he couldn’t sense his own father | 可他却为什么不能感觉到自己的爸爸 |
[41:12] | I have no idea. | 不知道为什么 |
[41:20] | Mary’s spirit? | 玛丽的灵魂 |
[41:23] | Do you really think she saved the boys? | 你真的觉得是她救了孩子? |
[41:27] | I do. | 是的 |
[41:40] | John Winchester, I could just slap you. | 约翰·温彻斯特 我真想扁你一顿 |
[41:43] | Why don’t you go talk to your children? | 你为什么不去和你孩子见面? |
[41:47] | I want to. | 天啊 我也想 |
[41:51] | You have no idea how much I wanna see them. | 你不知道我有多想见他们 |
[41:56] | but l can’t. Not yet. | 但我不能 现在不行 |
[42:06] | Not until I know the truth. | 直到我发现真相时 |