时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | -Dad. – Sam? | – 爸爸 – 萨姆 |
[00:04] | This is bigger than you think.They’re everywhere. | 这比你想象的要大 他们无处不在 |
[00:06] | This demon killed Mom and Jess, and Dad’s closing in. | 如果是这个魔鬼杀害了妈妈和杰西的话 爸爸就会在附近 |
[00:09] | -We gotta help. – Dad doesn’t want our help. | – 我们要去帮忙 – 爸爸不要我们帮助 |
[00:10] | I’m talking one week here, man.To get answers. To get revenge. | 我只是想再多待一个星期 来找到答案 去复仇 |
[00:14] | -You think l didn’t respect Dad. – Sorry – I brought it up. | – 你认为我不尊重爸爸 – 抱歉 – 我尊重他 |
[00:17] | No matter what, it was never good enough. | 无论我做什么都不够优秀 |
[00:19] | So, what, Dad was disappointed in you? | 你说什么 爸爸对你很失望吗 |
[00:21] | When we finally do find Dad… | 当我们最终找到爸爸的时候 |
[00:23] | l don’t know if he’s even gonna wanna see me. | 我不知道他是否愿意看到我 |
[00:25] | -Hey. Dad?Hey, boys. | – 嘿 爸爸 – 嘿 孩子们 |
[00:28] | -Hi, Sam. – Hey, Dad. | – 嗨 萨姆 – 嗨 爸爸 |
[00:31] | Last time we were together we had one hell of a fight. | 上次我们见面的时候 我们狠狠的吵了一架 |
[00:33] | -Yes, sir. – lt’s good to see you again. | – 是的 – 再次见到你真好 |
[00:36] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[00:38] | We almost got Dad killed in there.They’re not gonna stop. | 我们差点害死爸爸 它们不会就此罢手 |
[00:41] | They’re gonna try again.They’re gonna use us to get to him. | 它们还会再试的 它们会利用我们来杀他 |
[00:43] | Dad’s vulnerable when he’s with us. | 当爸爸和我们在一起的时候 他容易被攻击 |
[00:45] | -l gotta be a part of this fight. – Sammy, this fight is just starting. | – 我要参与战斗 – 萨姆 这场战斗才刚开始 |
[00:48] | You gotta let me go. | 你必须让我走 |
[01:10] | Mr. Elkins? | 是埃尔金斯先生吗 |
[01:15] | Mr. Elkins. Would you like another? | 埃尔金斯先生 你还要一杯吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah. Thanks, Beth. | 是的 谢谢 贝丝 |
[01:24] | Thought they caught the Unabomber. | 我还以为他们抓到了那个递送邮包炸弹者 |
[01:26] | Yeah, poor Mr. Elkins lives all alone, up the canyon. | 是的 可怜的埃尔金斯先生 独自一个人住在峡谷里 |
[01:30] | Same seat every day. | 每天都坐在这个位置上 |
[01:32] | Going through his papers, and making his little notes. | 看他的报纸 记笔记 |
[01:35] | He’s a nice old man, he’s just a nut. | 他是个不错的老人 只是有点神经质 |
[01:40] | Here you go. | 来了 |
[02:07] | What will you have? | 要点什么? |
[02:09] | -Jack all around. Leave the bottle. – You hungry? | – 别带瓶子 Jack All Around – 你饿了吗? |
[02:13] | -We have dinner plans. – Okay. | – 我们另有安排 – 好 |
[02:18] | Can l get you something else, Mr. Elkins? | 还要其他的吗埃尔金斯先生 |
[03:08] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[03:10] | I gotta say, you look old. | 我不得不说 你看起来很苍老 |
[03:12] | -What do you want? – What do you think? | 你想要干什么 你认为呢 |
[03:17] | Damn. | 该死 |
[03:23] | You can do better than that. | 你能干得更好 |
[03:35] | Come-Come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[04:19] | Nice gun. | 好枪 |
[04:22] | Wouldn’t do you much good, of course. | 你当然不会做得很好 |
[04:26] | Boys? | 男孩们 |
[04:28] | We’re eating in tonight. | 今晚我们开吃吧 |
[04:51] | Dude, not a decent lead in all of Nebraska. What do you got? | 兄弟 整个内华达州都没有什么合适的 你发现什么了吗 |
[04:54] | Well, l’ve been scanning Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota. | 好的 我正在扫描怀俄明州 科罗拉多州和南达科塔 |
[04:57] | Here, a woman in lowa fell 10, 000 feet from an airplane | 这里 一个爱荷华州的妇女从一万英尺的飞机上掉下来 |
[05:01] | and survived. | 依然活下来了 |
[05:03] | Sounds more That’s Incredible!than Twilight Zone. | 听起来更象是 不可思议 而不是什么灵异事件 |
[05:05] | -Yeah. – Hey, you know… | – 没错 – 嘿 |
[05:08] | we could just keep heading east. | 不如我们干脆一直往东走 |
[05:10] | New York? Upstate? | 纽约附近偏僻的地方 |
[05:12] | You could stop by and see Sarah again, huh? | 可以顺道再去看看莎拉 |
[05:15] | She’s a cool chick, man. Smoking. | 她是个好女孩 兄弟 棒 |
[05:18] | You two seemed pretty friendly.What do you say? | 你们两个好象关系不错 怎么样 |
[05:21] | Yeah, l don’t know. Maybe someday.But in the meantime… | 是的 我不知道 也许改天吧 |
[05:24] | we got a lot of work to do, Dean, and you know that. | 但是在这期间 我们还有很多工作要做 迪恩 你是知道的 |
[05:27] | Yeah, you’re right. What else you got? | 是的 你说得对 还找到什么 |
[05:30] | Uh, Manning, Colorado. A local man by the name of Daniel Elkins… | 科罗拉多的一个男人 当地人 叫他丹尼尔·埃尔金斯 |
[05:34] | -…was found mauled in his home. – Elkins? I know that name. | – 在他家里被发现血肉模糊 – 埃尔金斯 我听过那个名字 |
[05:39] | -Doesn’t ring a bell. – Elkins. Elkins. Elkins. | 我可没什么印象 |
[05:41] | The police don’t know what to think. | 看来警察一头雾水 |
[05:43] | At first they said it was some bear attack… | 开始他们说是熊干的 |
[05:46] | and now they found signs of robbery. | 而现在他们又说发现 被抢劫的迹象 |
[05:48] | Mm-hm. | 恩 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:55] | There. Check it out. | 这里 看一下 |
[06:03] | Think it’s the same Elkins? | 你认为是同一个埃尔金斯吗? |
[06:04] | lt’s a Colorado area code. | 这是科罗拉多州的地区代码 |
[06:46] | Looks like the maid didn’t come today. | 看起来女仆今天没来 |
[06:54] | Hey, there’s salt here, right inside the door. | 嘿 屋内到处是盐 |
[06:56] | You mean like protection-against-demons salt… | 你是说象”降伏魔鬼”的盐 |
[06:58] | or oops-l-spilled-the-popcorn salt? | 还是”我打翻了爆米花”那种盐? |
[07:00] | It’s clearly a ring. | 明显的 这是个陷阱 |
[07:07] | You think this guy Elkins was a player? | 你是说那个埃尔金斯也是捉鬼的人 |
[07:09] | Definitely. | 肯定是的 |
[07:20] | That looks a hell of a lot like Dad’s. | 这看起来和爸爸的日记太象了 |
[07:24] | Yeah, except this dates backto the ’60s. | 除了这个要回溯到60年代 |
[07:51] | Whatever attacked him, it looks like there was more than one. | 无论是什么攻击了他 看起来都不是一个人干的 |
[07:55] | Looks like he put up a hell of a fight too. | 看起来他也经历了艰苦的战斗 |
[07:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:26] | You got something? | 找到什么了吗 |
[08:30] | I don’t know. Some scratches in the floor. | 我不知道 地板上有一些抓痕 |
[08:32] | -Death throes, maybe? – Yeah, maybe. | 也许是垂死挣扎时留下的 也许 |
[08:55] | Or maybe a message. | 或者是某种信号 |
[08:59] | Look familiar? | 看起来熟悉吗 |
[09:04] | Three letters, six digits. | 3个字母 6个数字 |
[09:06] | The location and combination of a post office box. | 组合起来象是邮政信箱 |
[09:09] | -lt’s a mail drop. – lt’s just the way Dad does it. | – 这是个邮箱号码 – 和爸爸做事的方法一样 |
[09:31] | “J.W.” You think? John Winchester? | “J. -W. -” 你觉得是 约翰·温彻斯特吗? |
[09:36] | I don’t know. Should we open it? | 我不知道 我们该打开吗? |
[09:41] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:46] | What are you doing here?Are you all right? | 爸爸 你在这里干什么?你还好吗? |
[09:48] | Yeah, l’m okay. | 是的 我很好 |
[09:49] | Look, l read the news about Daniel. | 瞧 我看到了关于丹尼的消息 |
[09:52] | I got here as fast as l could. | 就尽快赶过来 |
[09:55] | I saw you two up at his place. | 我看到你们正好在他的家里 |
[09:58] | -Why didn’t you come in, Dad? – You know why. | – 为什么你不进去 爸爸 – 你知道为什么 |
[10:01] | Because I had to make sure you weren’t followed… | 因为我要确定你们没有被跟踪 |
[10:03] | by anyone or anything. | 被任何人 任何东西 |
[10:08] | Nice job of covering your tracks, by the way. | 顺便说下 你们的行踪掩盖得很好 |
[10:11] | Yeah, well, we learned from the best. | 是的 我们向最棒的人学的 |
[10:13] | Wait, so you came all the way out here for this Elkins guy? | 等等 你不辞辛劳跑来就是为了这个埃尔金斯吗? |
[10:17] | Yeah. He was… | 是的 |
[10:20] | He was a good man. | 他是 他是个很好的人 |
[10:22] | He taught me a hell of a lot about hunting. | 他教了我很多打猎的知识 |
[10:25] | Well, you never mentioned him to us. | 你从没给我们说过他 |
[10:27] | We had a… | 我们 |
[10:30] | We had kind of a falling-out. | 我们闹翻了 |
[10:33] | I hadn’t seen him in years. | 好几年没见到他了 |
[10:37] | I should look at that. | 我要看看那个 |
[10:48] | “If you’re reading this, I’m already dead.” | 如果你看到这个说明 我已经死了 |
[10:52] | -That son of a bitch. – What is it? | – 狗娘养的 – 这是什么 |
[10:54] | -He had it the whole time. – Dad, what? | – 原来那东西一直在他那 – 什么 爸爸 |
[10:56] | When you searched the place, did you see a gun? | 当你们搜寻这个地方的时候 |
[10:59] | An antique, a Colt revolver.Did you see it? | 是否看到一把古董的左轮手枪 你们看到了吗 |
[11:02] | Uh, there was an old case, but it was empty. | 那里有个旧盒子 但是是空的 |
[11:04] | -They have it. – You mean whatever killed Elkins? | – 他们得到了 – 你的意思是什么杀害了埃尔金斯 |
[11:06] | We gotta pick up the trail. | 我们必须去看看 |
[11:09] | -Wait, you want us to come with you? – lf Elkins was telling the truth… | – 等等 你要我们陪你去吗 – 如果埃尔金斯说的是事实 |
[11:13] | -…we’ve gotta find this gun. – The gun? Why? | – 我们就必须找到这把枪 – 那把枪 为什么 |
[11:16] | Because it’s important, that’s why. | 因为它很重要 这就是原因 |
[11:17] | We don’t know what these things are. | 我们目前甚至不知道到底是什么鬼怪 |
[11:19] | They were what Daniel Elkins killed best: | 是丹尼尔·埃尔金斯以前最擅长猎杀的… |
[11:22] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[11:24] | Vampires?I thought there was no such thing. | 吸血鬼 我还认为他们不存在 |
[11:27] | You never even mentioned them, Dad. | 你甚至从没提起过它们 爸爸 |
[11:29] | I thought they were extinct. | 我以为他们灭绝了 |
[11:32] | I thought Elkins and others had wiped them out. | 我以为埃尔金斯和其他人 把他们都铲除了 |
[11:39] | I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[11:42] | Most vampire lore is crap. | 大多数关于吸血鬼的说法都是错的 |
[11:44] | A cross won’t repel them, sunlight won’t kill them… | 十字架不能击败他们 阳光不能杀死他们 |
[11:48] | and neither Will a stake to the heart. | 用树桩插进心脏 也不能杀死他们 |
[11:50] | but the blood lust, that part’s true. | 但是他们嗜血的这部分是真的 |
[11:52] | They need fresh human blood to survive. | 他们靠吸人类新鲜的血生存 |
[11:54] | They were once people, so you won’t know it’s a vampire until | 他们曾经是人 所以当你发现他们是吸血鬼的时候 |
[11:57] | it’s too late. | 就已经太晚了 |
[11:58] | All yours, baby. | 全是你的 宝贝 |
[12:07] | What? | 什么 |
[12:09] | -Well, l guess you showed that guy. – What guy? | – 我猜想你向那个人炫耀了 – 什么人 |
[12:11] | The guy who bet you you wouldn’t buy that shirt. | 那个打赌你不会买这件衬衫的人 |
[12:14] | I love this shirt. | 我喜欢这件衬衫 |
[12:18] | No, look out! | 小心 |
[12:24] | -What happened to him? – Call 911. | – 他怎么样了 – 打911 |
[12:52] | Mile marker 41, abandoned car.You need a Workup? | 41英里处 有辆废弃的汽车 你要检查吗? |
[12:55] | Copy that. Possible 207.better get Forensics out here. | 收到 可能能在这里取证 |
[13:03] | Sam, Dean, let’s go. | 萨姆 迪恩 我们走 |
[13:07] | -I picked up a police call. – What happened? | – 收到一个报警电话 – 发生什么了 |
[13:09] | A couple called 911, found a body in the street. | 一对夫妇打了911 说他们发现一具尸体在路上 |
[13:11] | Cops got there, everyone was missing.It’s the vampires. | 警察赶到那里 所有人都不见了 是吸血鬼 |
[13:14] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:16] | Just follow me, okay? | 跟我来 好吗 |
[13:20] | Vampires.Gets funnier every time l hear it. | 吸血鬼 每次我听到这个词 就觉得可笑 |
[13:31] | l don’t see why we couldn’t have gone with him. | 我不明白为什么我们 不能和他一起过去 |
[13:33] | -Oh, don’t tell me it’s already starting. – What’s starting? | 哦 别告诉我已经开始了 开始什么了 |
[13:37] | -What do you got? – lt was them, all right. | – 发现什么了 – 就是他们 没错 |
[13:39] | Looks like they’re heading west.We have to get | 看起来他们似乎向东去了 我们不得不倒回去 |
[13:41] | around that detour. | 到那些小道上转转 |
[13:42] | -How can you be sure? – Sam. | – 你怎么这么肯定 – 萨姆 |
[13:44] | I just wanna know we’re going in the right direction. | 我只想知道我们走的是正确的方向 |
[13:46] | -We are. – How do you know? | – 是正确的 – 你怎么知道 |
[13:50] | I found this. | 我发现这个 |
[13:54] | It’s a vampire fang. | 是什么 吸血鬼的犬牙 |
[13:56] | No fangs, teeth. A second set descends when they attack. | 不是犬牙 是獠牙 它们袭击人的时候才会出现的牙齿 |
[14:00] | Any more questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[14:04] | All right, let’s get out of here, we’re losing daylight. | 我们离开这里 天快黑了 |
[14:07] | Hey, Dean, why don’t you touch up you car before you get rust. | 迪恩 在车生锈前你为什么不擦擦? |
[14:11] | I wouldn’t have given you the damn thing | 我真不该给你这玩意儿 |
[14:12] | if l thought you were gonna ruin it. | 如果我早知道你会让它生锈 |
[14:23] | Vampires nest in groups of eight to 10. | 吸血鬼们是8到10个群居 |
[14:25] | Smaller packs are sent out to hunt for food. | 年轻的被派出去寻找食物 |
[14:27] | Victims are taken to the nest. | 把战利品活着 带回他们群居的地方 |
[14:28] | The pack keeps them alive, bleeding them for days or weeks. | 让他们流血 几天到几周 |
[14:33] | I wonder if that’s what happened to that 911 couple. | 我想知道这是否发生在 打911的那对夫妇身上 |
[14:36] | That’s probably what Dad’s thinking. | 那有可能 爸爸怎么看 |
[14:37] | Course, it would be nice if he just told us what he thinks. | 当然 正如他告诉我们的一样 |
[14:42] | So it is starting. | 果然开始了对吧? |
[14:44] | What? | 什么 |
[14:47] | Sam, we’ve been looking for Dad all year. | 萨姆 我们一年都在找寻爸爸 |
[14:49] | We’re with him a couple hours and there’s static already? | 现在我们还没有和他呆上几个小时 关系就已经这么僵了 |
[14:52] | No. Look, l’m happy he’s okay, all right? | 不 听着 我很高兴他安然无恙 |
[14:55] | I’m happy we’re all working together again. | 我很高兴我们在一起工作 |
[14:57] | Well, good. | 好的 |
[15:01] | It’s just the way he treats us like we’re children. | 他就是这样把我们当小孩看待 |
[15:04] | -Oh, God. – He barks orders at us, Dean. | 他大叫着命令我们 Dean. – |
[15:06] | He expects us to follow them without question. | 他期望我们什么都不问 只要跟着他就好 |
[15:08] | He keeps us on some need-to-know deal. | 他让我们把精力投到那些 需要知道的事情上 |
[15:11] | -He does what he does for a reason. – What reason? | – 他这样做只为一个原因 – 什么原因 |
[15:12] | Our job. | 我们的工作 |
[15:14] | There’s no time to argue, it’s just the way the old man runs things. | 没有时间争辩 没有机会去犯错 老年人都这样做 |
[15:17] | Well, maybe that worked when we were kids | 好的 也许当我们还是孩子的时候还说得过去 |
[15:19] | but not anymore.All right? | 现在不行了 好吧 |
[15:20] | Not after everything you and I have been through. | 至少在你和我经历了所有这些事情之后不行了 迪恩 |
[15:23] | You telling me you’re cool with falling into line | 你别告诉我你就这样心甘情愿当个木偶一样 |
[15:25] | letting him run the whole show? | 让他操作整件事情 |
[15:30] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果那是成功的必要条件的话 |
[15:57] | Have some beer, buddy.It’ll calm your nerves. | 喝点啤酒 朋友 这可以让你平静 |
[16:01] | -No, thanks. – Oh, come on. | – 不 谢谢 – 哦 来吧 |
[16:03] | You drink enough, I can taste it in your blood. | 你喝够了 我就能从你血中尝到酒的味道 |
[16:06] | That’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[16:15] | How about you, babe? | 那你怎么样 宝贝 |
[16:25] | Attagirl. | 乖女孩 |
[16:32] | -You – Bo | – 你 – 博 |
[16:35] | Wait for Luther. | 等等卢瑟 |
[16:58] | I missed you too, baby. | 我也想你 宝贝 |
[17:01] | We’ve got presents. | 我们有件礼物 |
[17:09] | She looks interesting. | 她看起来很有趣 |
[17:16] | He doesn’t. Lock him up. | 他就不是了 把他关起来 |
[17:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:22] | On second thought, go ahead and treat yourself. | 或者 直接吃了他 |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 不 |
[17:33] | There’s something else. | 还有样东西 |
[17:37] | -This all theirs? – No. | 这都是他们的吗 不 |
[17:40] | It’s from an old friend of yours, Daniel Elkins | 这是你的一个老朋友的 丹尼尔·埃尔金斯 |
[17:44] | I caught his scent and l thought l’d surprise you. | 我吻到了他的气味 我想让你惊喜 |
[17:48] | Kate, what did you do? | 凯特 你做了什么 |
[17:50] | -l made him suffer. – You shouldn’t have done that. | – 我让他受苦 – 你不该那样做 |
[17:53] | -Luther – There are others like him. | – 卢瑟 – 还有其他象他一样的人 |
[17:55] | They’ll know the signs and come looking.We have to be careful. | 他们知道这个标记 他们会来找我们的 我们不得不小心 |
[17:58] | I did it for you, for what he did to your family. | 卢瑟 我是为你做的 为了他对你家人所做的一切 |
[18:01] | Revenge isn’t worth much if you end up dead. | 要是你可能因此被杀死的话 这种复仇就是不值得的 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry, babe. I’m sorry. | 对不起 宝贝 对不起 |
[18:16] | I thought you might like that. | 我以为你会喜欢的 |
[18:18] | Looks like it was made around the time you were born. | 看起来是在你出生的年代制造的 |
[18:23] | -l’ve seen this before. – Elkins died with it in his hands. | – 我以前见过这个 – 埃尔金斯死时拿着它 |
[18:27] | He should’ve known better, using a gun. | 他真该好好练习怎么用枪 |
[18:33] | This is no ordinary gun. | 这不是普通的枪 |
[18:35] | Yeah, Dad. All right, got it. | 知道了 爸爸 好的 |
[18:37] | -Pull off the next exit. – Why? | – 下个出口停下 – 为什么 |
[18:39] | -Dad thinks we’ve got the vampires’ trail. – How? | – 因为爸爸觉得已经找到了吸血鬼的行踪 – 怎么找到的? |
[18:42] | I don’t know. He didn’t say. | 我不知道 他没有说 |
[18:56] | Ah, crap. Here we go. Sam! – What the hell was that? | – 哦 天啊 又来了 萨姆 – 这是怎么了 |
[18:59] | We need to talk-About what? | – 我们需要谈谈 – 谈什么 |
[19:00] | About everything. | 所有事情 |
[19:02] | Where are we going?What’s the big deal about this gun? | 我们到哪里去 爸爸 这把枪有什么大不了的 |
[19:05] | We can q and a after we kill all the vampires. | 我们可以再杀了所有的吸血鬼后再解决这事 |
[19:07] | -We don’t have time for this. – Last time we saw you… | – 我们没有多少时间了 – 上次我见你 |
[19:10] | it was too dangerous to be together. Now you need our help. | 你说在一起太危险 现在 突然你又需要我们的帮助 |
[19:13] | Something big is going down and we wanna know what. | 很显然有什么大事情发生了 我们想知道是什么 |
[19:16] | -Get back in the car. – No. | – 回到车上去 – 不 |
[19:18] | -l said, get back in the damn car. – Yeah, and l said no. | – 我说回到该死的车上去 – 好 我的回答是 不 |
[19:21] | You made your point, tough guy. | 好的 你已经表明了观点 混小子 |
[19:23] | We’re tired, we can talk about this later. | 你看 我们都很累了 我们可以晚点再谈 |
[19:28] | -What’d you say? – You heard me. | – 你说什么 – 你知道我在说什么 |
[19:30] | Yeah. You left. | 是的 你离开了 |
[19:32] | Your brother and me, we needed you. | 抛下你哥哥和我 我们需要你的时候 |
[19:33] | -You walked away. Sam.You walked away. | – 你就那样走了 萨姆 就那么走了 |
[19:36] | Stop it, both of you. | 听下 你们俩 |
[19:37] | You’re the one who said, “Don’t come back.” | 是你叫我不要再回来的 爸爸 |
[19:39] | You’re the one who closed that door. | 是你关上了门 不是我 |
[19:40] | You were just pissed off you couldn’t control me anymore. | 你是因为不能再控制我了才发彪的 |
[19:44] | Listen. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.That’s enough. | 停下 停下 停下 够了 |
[19:49] | That means you too. | 那也在说你 |
[19:58] | Terrific. | 真是太好了 |
[20:23] | You like to watch, huh? | 你喜欢看 是吗 |
[20:26] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:30] | Ready, baby? | 准备好了吗 宝贝 |
[20:47] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你们会杀了我吗 |
[20:49] | I’m gonna take you so high, you’re never gonna come down. | 我会让你爽翻天 如坠云间的 |
[21:31] | Welcome home, baby. | 欢迎成为我们一份子 宝贝 |
[21:52] | I know what time it is. | 我知道时间 |
[21:54] | Get in. | 进来 |
[22:00] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[22:02] | So they’re really not afraid of the sun? | 所以说他们是真的不怕阳光 |
[22:04] | Direct sunlight hurts like a nasty sunburn. | 不 直接日照只会晒黑 |
[22:07] | The only way to kill them is by beheading. | 唯一的方法是把他们的头砍下来 |
[22:11] | And yeah, they sleep during the day. | 还有 他们白天睡觉 |
[22:15] | Doesn’t mean they won’t wake up. | 但并不是说他们不会醒 |
[22:18] | So l guess walking right in is not our best option. | 所以我想直接进去不是最好的方法 |
[22:21] | Actually, that’s the plan. | 实际上 就这么干 |
[22:32] | Hey, Dad. l’ve got an extra machete if you need one. | 爸爸 如果你需要的话 我有额外的刀 |
[22:35] | Think l’m okay, thanks. | 没事 谢了 |
[22:38] | Wow. | 哦 |
[22:46] | So… | 那么 |
[22:49] | You boys really wanna know about this Colt? | 你们真的想了解这把枪吗 |
[22:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[22:58] | It’s just a story. A legend, really. | 这是个故事 一个传说 真的 |
[23:03] | Well, l thought it was. | 是的 我也那么觉得 |
[23:05] | I never really believed it until I read Daniel’s letter. | 在读丹尼尔的信以前 我从来都不相信 |
[23:08] | back in 1835, when Halley’s Comet was overhead… | 在1835年 当时哈雷彗星出现在天上 |
[23:12] | the same night those men died at the Alamo… | 同时也是那些人在白杨树下死去的那晚 |
[23:16] | they say Samuel Colt made a gun. | 他们说塞缪尔·柯尔特制造了这把枪 |
[23:18] | A special gun. | 特别的枪 |
[23:20] | He made it for a hunter.A man like us, only on horseback. | 这是一把为猎人打造的枪 |
[23:25] | The story goes, he made 13 bullets. | 一个和我一样的人 传说他造了13颗子弹 |
[23:29] | This hunter used the gun a half dozen times… | 这个猎人使用这把枪 |
[23:33] | before he disappeared, the gun along with him. | 在他消失前 这把枪一直跟随他 |
[23:36] | Until somehow, Daniel got his hands on it. | 不知何故 丹尼尔得到了它 |
[23:40] | They say… | 他们说 |
[23:42] | They say this gun can kill anything. | 他们说这把枪能杀死任何东西 |
[23:46] | Kill anything, like supernatural anything? | 任何东西?超自然的东西也行吗? |
[23:50] | Like the demon. | 例如魔鬼 |
[23:51] | Yeah, the demon. | 是的 魔鬼 |
[23:54] | Ever since I picked up its trail… | 每次我发现它们的踪迹 |
[23:57] | l’ve been looking for a way to destroy that thing. | 我都要找个方法杀死它们 |
[24:01] | Find the gun… | 找到这把枪 |
[24:05] | we may have it. | 我们可以使用它 |
[25:38] | Dean | 迪恩 |
[26:04] | There’s more. | 这边还有 |
[26:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:44] | Hey, hey. Shh. I’m here to help you. | 嘿 我是来帮助你的 |
[26:46] | No! | 不 |
[26:47] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[26:58] | Boys, run! | 孩子们 快跑 |
[27:00] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[27:10] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[27:14] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[27:21] | They won’t follow. They’ll wait till night. | 他们不会跟来 他们会等到黑夜来临 |
[27:24] | Once a vampire gets your scent, it’s for life. | 一旦吸血鬼记住了你的气味 你就跑不掉了 |
[27:26] | -What the hell do we do? – You gotta find the nearest funeral home. | 我们现在怎么做 你们尽快找到一家最近的殡仪馆 |
[27:33] | It shouldn’t be taking this long.I should go help. | 怎么这么久 我应该去帮忙 |
[27:37] | Dean’s got it. | 迪恩会搞定的 |
[27:47] | Sammy | 萨姆 |
[27:50] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[27:54] | I never told you this… | 我没有告诉过你这些 |
[27:55] | but the day you were born, you know what l did? | 但是你知道在你出生那天 我做了什么吗? |
[28:01] | -No. – l put a hundred bucks… | – 不 – 我为你开了个 |
[28:03] | into a savings account for you. | 100美元的帐户 |
[28:06] | I did the same thing for your brother. | 我为你哥哥做了同样的事情 |
[28:11] | It was a college fund. | 那是读大学的基金 |
[28:14] | And every month, I’d put in another $100 until… | 然后每个月 我都会存进100块 直到… |
[28:21] | Anyway, my point is, Sam… | 总之 我的意思是 萨姆 |
[28:23] | that this was never the life that l wanted for you. | 这从来不是我想你过的生活 |
[28:28] | Then why did you get so mad when l left? | 那在我离开的时候 你为什么那么生气 |
[28:31] | You gotta understand something. | 你应该明白 |
[28:34] | After your mother passed… | 在你母亲去世后 |
[28:37] | all l saw was evil. Everywhere. | 我所接触的都是些鬼怪 到处都是 |
[28:42] | And all l cared about was | 我所关心的是要 |
[28:44] | Was keeping you boys alive. | 让你们兄弟两个好好活着 |
[28:47] | I wanted you… | 我希望你 |
[28:48] | prepared. | 能有所准备 |
[28:51] | Ready. | 任何时候都有所准备 |
[28:54] | See, somewhere along the line, I | 所以在这个过程中… |
[28:59] | I stopped being your father… | 我不再是你父亲的角色 |
[29:02] | and l-l became your-Your drill sergeant. | 而是 成为了你的训练官 |
[29:09] | So when you said that you wanted to go away to school… | 当你说你要离开去上学的时候 |
[29:13] | all l could think about, my only thought… | 我仅仅能想到的 |
[29:16] | was that you were gonna be alone. | 就是你只有一个人 |
[29:22] | Vulnerable. | 脆弱而危险 |
[29:24] | Sammy, it just It never occurred to me what you wanted. | 萨姆 只是 只是我从来没想到过你到底要什么 |
[29:31] | I just couldn’t accept the fact that you and me, we’re just different. | 我只是不能接受事实 你和我 我们是不一样的 |
[29:38] | What? | 什么 |
[29:42] | We’re not different. | 我们没有什么不同 |
[29:47] | Not anymore. | 不再有 |
[29:51] | With what happened to Mom and Jess… | 发生了妈妈和杰西的事后 |
[29:58] | we probably have a lot more in common than just about anyone. | 我们大概拥有 比任何人都多的共同点 |
[30:05] | I guess you’re right, son. | 我想你是对的 儿子 |
[30:11] | Hey, Dad? | 嘿 爸爸 |
[30:15] | Whatever happened to that college fund? | 大学基金怎么了 |
[30:19] | Spent it on ammo. | 花在武器上了 |
[30:28] | Whew. | 哇 |
[30:30] | Man, some heavy security to protect a bunch of dead guys. | 保护些死人还要那么多保安措施 |
[30:34] | You get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[30:45] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[30:56] | Car trouble? | 车有问题吗 |
[31:02] | Let me give you a lift, take you back to my place. | 我搭你去 带你回我的地方 |
[31:06] | I’ll pass. I usually draw the line at necrophilia. | 不了 我可得和恋尸狂划清界限 |
[31:25] | I don’t normally get this friendly till the second date, but… | 通常要到第二次约会我才会象你这么友好 |
[31:28] | You know, we could have some fun. | 你知道 我们可以找点乐子 |
[31:32] | I always like to make new friends. | 我总是喜欢交新朋友 |
[31:45] | Sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[31:47] | Don’t really stay with a chick that long.Definitely not eternity. | 我从来没有和一个女人呆这么长时间 显然再也不会了 |
[31:56] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[32:00] | Barely even stings. | 无关痛痒 |
[32:02] | Give it time, sweetheart. | 别心急 甜心 |
[32:04] | Arrow’s soaked in dead man’s blood. | 箭浸了死人的血 |
[32:06] | It’s like poison to you, isn’t it? | 对你来说是毒药 是不是 |
[32:13] | Load her up. l’ll take care of this one. | 把她关起来 我来对付这个 |
[32:30] | Toss this on the fire.Saffron, skunk’s cabbage and trillium. | 那这些投进火里 藏红花 臭鼬皮 甘蓝 和延龄草 |
[32:33] | It’ll block our scent, and hers, until we’re ready. | 在我们准备好以前 这会盖住我们和她的气味 |
[32:36] | -Stuff stinks. – That’s the idea. | – 这真臭 – 就是这个意思 |
[32:38] | Dust your clothes with the ashes and you might not be detected. | 拍掉身上的灰 你们就有机会不被发现 |
[32:42] | You sure they’ll come after her? | 你确定他们会来找她吗 |
[32:43] | Yeah. Vampires mate for life. | 是的 吸血鬼很团结 |
[32:47] | She means more to the leader than the gun. | 对为首的来说 她比枪重要 |
[32:48] | But the blood-sickness is gonna wear off soon… | 不过这个血液疾病会很快消失 |
[32:51] | so you don’t have a lot of time. | 所以你们时间不多 |
[32:53] | Half-hour ought to do it. | 半小时应该够了 |
[32:54] | -Then l want you out of the area fast. – But | 然后我想你们要尽量远离这一带 但是 |
[32:57] | Dad, you can’t take care of them all. | 你一个人不能对付他们全部 |
[32:59] | I’ll have her. And the Colt. | 我有她和枪 |
[33:01] | But after, we’re gonna meet up, right? | 过后 我们再见面 好吗 |
[33:05] | Use the gun together. | 一起用这把枪 |
[33:07] | Right? | 对吗 |
[33:11] | You’re leaving again, aren’t you? | 你是不是要再次离开 |
[33:14] | You still wanna go after the demon alone. | 你仍然想一个人追逐那个恶魔? |
[33:18] | You know, I don’t get you. | 你知道 我不理解你 |
[33:21] | -You can’t treat us like this. – Like what? | – 你不能这样对待我们 – 不能怎样 |
[33:23] | -Like children. – You are my children. | – 象对待孩子一样 – 你们是我的孩子 |
[33:25] | I’m trying to keep you safe. | 我想让你们安全 |
[33:27] | Dad, all due respect, but that’s a bunch of crap. | 爸爸 无意冒犯 那些都是些鬼话 |
[33:31] | -Excuse me? – You know what we’ve been hunting. | – 你说什么?- 你知道萨姆和我是怎样猎杀恶鬼的 |
[33:35] | Hell, you sent us on a few hunting trips yourself. | 有些猎物还是你叫我们去的 |
[33:37] | -You can’t be that worried about us. – lt’s not the same thing. | – 你不必那样担心我们的安全 – 这次不一样 |
[33:41] | Then what is it? Why do you want us out of the big fight? | 那是什么?你为什么让我们远离这么重要的战斗? |
[33:44] | This demon… | 这些魔鬼 |
[33:46] | it’s a bad son of a bitch. | 都很厉害 |
[33:49] | I can’t make the same moves if l worry about keeping you alive. | 如果我要担心你们的安全的话 我就没有办法做事 |
[33:52] | You can’t be as reckless. | 你不能这样不计后果 |
[33:54] | Look… | 听我说 |
[33:56] | l don’t expect to make it out of this in one piece. | 我不希望单一的看待这场战斗 |
[34:01] | Your mother’s death… | 你们母亲的死 |
[34:05] | it almost killed me. | 让我伤痛欲绝 |
[34:09] | I can’t watch my children die too.I won’t. | 我不能再看着我的孩子死去 我也不会让它发生 |
[34:13] | What happens if you die? | 要是你死了我们怎么办 |
[34:15] | What happens if you die and we could’ve done something about it? | 爸爸 你死了我们该怎么办 |
[34:20] | You know, I’ve been thinking. I… | 我们该做些什么呢 我在想 |
[34:21] | Maybe Sammy’s right about this one. | 我想也许萨姆在这件事上是对的 |
[34:23] | We should do this together. | 我认为我们应该一起干这件事情 |
[34:27] | We’re stronger as a family.We just are. You know it. | 我们一家人团结起来就更强大 爸爸 你是知道这个的 |
[34:31] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没有时间了 |
[34:34] | You do your job and you get out of the area. | 你们做你们的事情 离开这里 |
[34:38] | That’s an order. | 那是命令 |
[34:51] | -Any sign of those three? – No. Something else. | – 有那3个人的踪迹吗 – 没有 有其他的事情 |
[34:54] | -What? – Luther, they cut off Hank’s head! | – 什么 – 卢瑟 他们砍了汉克的头 |
[34:57] | And Kate? | 凯特呢 |
[34:59] | I don’t know. She wasn’t there. | 我不知道 她不在那里 |
[35:02] | What are we gonna do? | 我们现在做什么 |
[35:10] | Just a truck, up on the highway. | 公路上有辆卡车 |
[35:17] | Kate | 凯特 |
[35:20] | She’s in that truck. | 她在卡车里 |
[36:40] | I told you l’d come back. | 我说过我会回来的 |
[37:01] | Get out. | 下车 |
[37:07] | -Who are you? – Name’s Winchester. | – 你是谁 – 我叫温彻斯特 |
[37:09] | -Where are your friends? – Cleaning out your nest. | – 你朋友在哪里 – 清理你们的窝去了 |
[37:15] | Where’s Kate? | 凯特在哪里 |
[37:17] | Come here, sweetheart. | 过来 甜心 |
[37:27] | Kate, you all right? | 凯特 你没事吧? |
[37:30] | Dead man’s blood. | 死人的血 |
[37:33] | You son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[37:34] | I want the Colt, Elkins’ gun. A trade. | 我要埃尔金斯的枪 作为交易 |
[37:39] | Is that what this is about? I mean, you can’t shoot us all. | 就是这些吗 我是说 你不能同时对付我们全部 |
[37:43] | We’ll kill you. | 我们会杀了你的 |
[37:45] | Oh, l don’t need it for you. | 哦 不是用来对付你们的 |
[37:47] | I’m saving it for something else. | 我有其他用途 |
[37:50] | Put the Colt down or she goes first. | 现在 把枪放下 我就放了她 |
[37:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:56] | Just don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[38:05] | Back up. | 退后 |
[38:09] | Further. | 再远点 |
[38:23] | It’s a nice move. You almost made it. | 干得不错 差点就能成功了 |
[38:55] | Nope. I’ll break his neck.Put the blade down. | 别动 不然我就拧断他的脖子 把刀放下 |
[39:13] | You people. | 你们 |
[39:15] | Why can’t you just leave us alone? | 为什么不能放过我们 |
[39:17] | -We have as much right to live as you do. – I don’t think so. | – 我们和你们一样有生存的权利 – 我可不那么认为 |
[39:47] | Luther! | 卢瑟 |
[40:05] | Kate, don’t! | 凯特 不要 |
[40:34] | So, boys… | 孩子们 |
[40:40] | Yes, sir? | 什么 |
[40:41] | You ignored a direct order back there. | 你们违抗命令回来 |
[40:44] | -Yes, sir. – Yeah, but we saved your ass. | – 是的 – 但是我们救了你的命 |
[40:52] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[40:54] | -l am-lt scares the hell out of me. | – 是吗 – 你吓死我了 |
[40:58] | You two are all I’ve got… | 你们是我的所有 |
[41:02] | but l guess we are stronger as a family. | 我猜想我们在一起会更强大 |
[41:06] | So we go after this damn thing. | 那么 我们追逐这些邪恶的东西 |
[41:12] | Together. | 一起去 |
[41:14] | Yes sir. | 是 |