时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Look, our whole lives we’ve been searching for this demon. | 我一生都在寻找这个恶魔 |
[00:16] | We finally know where this demon’s gonna be… | 现在终于有了线索 |
[00:18] | and now we know how to kill him. | 也知道如何结果它 |
[00:20] | This ends now. I’m ending it. | 我要结束这一切 |
[00:21] | I don’t care what it takes. | 一定要结束 |
[00:22] | No matter what method | 无论用什么方法 |
[00:25] | A vision | 幻象 |
[00:26] | Visions or no visions, the fact is… | 不管我看到没看到 事实是 |
[00:27] | the demon is coming tonight. | 这个恶魔今晚就会出现 |
[00:28] | And this family’s gonna go through the same hell we went through. | 而那家人会像我们一样经历一切 |
[00:31] | We know you have the gun, John. | 我们知道你有那把枪 约翰 |
[00:33] | You just declared war. | 你刚刚是在向我们宣战 |
[00:34] | l’ll bring you the Colt. | 我会给你们柯尔特 |
[00:35] | The demon is coming. | 那个恶魔今晚就会来 |
[00:36] | That gun is all we got. | 我们只有那把枪 |
[00:37] | Hand Meg a fake gun, hope she doesn’t notice | 你想给梅格一把假枪 指望她不会发现? |
[00:40] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this fight. | 我们等待这一仗很长时间了 |
[00:41] | Nobody’s dying tonight. Not us, not that family. | 听着 今晚没人会死 我们不会 那家人也不会 |
[00:44] | Why don’t you hand over the gun | 为什么不把枪交出来 |
[00:46] | Maybe l’ll just shoot you. | 也许我该射你 |
[00:47] | There’s more where l came from. | 来的可不止我一个 |
[00:50] | It’s coming. | 它来了 |
[00:54] | I can’t believe you just shot me! | 我不敢相信你竟然射了我 |
[00:56] | It’s a fake. | 这是赝品 |
[01:03] | Sam, no. | 萨姆 不 |
[01:04] | Let me go. It’s still in there. | 迪恩 让我去 它还在里面 |
[01:05] | You get in there It’s suicide. | 你进去就是自杀 |
[01:07] | l don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[01:07] | l do. | 我在乎 |
[01:12] | That thing killed Jess. | 那东西杀死了杰西 |
[01:13] | That thing killed Mom. | 杀死了妈妈 |
[01:14] | They’re gone. And they’re never coming back. | 她们都已经不在了 再也不会回来了 |
[01:17] | Don’t you say that.Not after all this. | 经历了那么多事 不许你再这么说 |
[01:31] | You boys really screwed up this time. | 你们俩这次可真把事给搞砸了 |
[01:38] | Where is he | 他在哪 |
[01:40] | You’re never gonna see your father again. | 你们永远也见不到你们父亲了 |
[01:45] | They’ve got Dad. | 它们抓住了爸爸 |
[01:49] | Meg | 梅格 |
[01:51] | What’d she say | 她说什么了 |
[01:52] | l just told you, Sammy. | 我刚跟你说了 萨姆 |
[01:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:06] | What are you doing, Dean | 你在干嘛 迪恩 |
[02:08] | We gotta go. | 我们必须离开 |
[02:10] | Why | 为什么 |
[02:12] | The demon knows we’re in Salvation. | 因为那个恶魔知道我们在拯救郡 |
[02:13] | It knows we’ve got the Colt. | 他还知道柯尔特在我们身上 |
[02:15] | lt’s got Dad. lt’s coming for us. | 现在它抓了爸爸 很可能下一个就来找咱们了 |
[02:17] | Good. We’ve got three bullets left. | 那才好 我们还有三发子弹 让它来吧 |
[02:19] | Listen, we’re not ready. | 听着 勇士 我们还没有准备好 |
[02:20] | We don’t know how many of them are out there. | 我们也不知道它们有多少人 |
[02:22] | Now, we’re no good to anybody dead. | 要是我们死了 就什么也做不成了 |
[02:25] | We’re leaving. Now. | 我们走… 立刻 |
[02:36] | l’m telling you, we could’ve taken them. | 我告诉你 迪恩 我们可以结果那家伙的 |
[02:39] | What we need is a plan. | 我们需要的是一个计划 |
[02:40] | They’re probably keeping Dad alive. Just gotta figure out where. | 关键是它们还没杀死爸爸 我们要找到关他的地方 |
[02:42] | They’ll wanna trade him for the gun. | 它们想用爸爸来换枪 |
[02:46] | What | 怎么了 |
[02:47] | Dean, if that were true. why didn’t Meg mention a trade | 如果真是那样的话 为什么梅格一点不提交易的事呢 |
[02:52] | – Dad, he might be – Don’t. | – 爸爸他可能 – 不要说了 |
[02:55] | Look, l don’t wanna believe it any more than you… | 我也不愿意这是真的 |
[02:57] | but if he is, all the more reason to kill this damn thing. | 但如果真是这样 我们就更该杀了这个恶魔 |
[03:01] | We still have the Colt. We can finish the job. | 柯尔特还在我们手上 我们还有机会 |
[03:04] | Screw the job, Sam. | 现在不是谈这件事的时候 萨姆 |
[03:05] | I’m just trying to do what he’d want. | 迪恩 我只是觉得该做爸爸想让我们做的事 |
[03:07] | He would want us to keep going. | 他一定会希望我们继续的 |
[03:09] | Quit talking about him like he’s dead. | 你能不能别再说得好像他已经死了 |
[03:11] | Listen to me | 听着 |
[03:12] | everything stops until we get him back. | 在我们救他回来之前 其他一切免谈 |
[03:14] | Do you understand me Everything. | 你明白吗 一切事情 |
[03:20] | So how do we find him | 好吧 那你准备怎么找他 |
[03:21] | We go to Lincoln. | 我们去林肯 |
[03:23] | Start at the warehouse where he was taken. | 从他被抓走的那个仓库开始找 |
[03:25] | Come on. You really think these demons are gonna leave a trail | 你真觉得恶魔会在那里留下线索 |
[03:27] | You’re right. | 没错 它不会 |
[03:31] | We need help. | 我们得找人帮忙 |
[03:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:03] | What is this, holy water | 什么东西 圣水 |
[04:04] | That one is. This is whiskey. | 那瓶是 这瓶是威士忌 |
[04:13] | Bobby, thanks. Thanks for everything. | 谢谢 鲍比 感谢你所做的一切 |
[04:16] | l wasn’t sure if we should come. | 说真的 我不知道我们该不该来这 |
[04:19] | Nonsense. Your daddy needs help. | 别说傻话 你们父亲需要帮助 |
[04:20] | Yeah, but last time we saw you, I mean, | 上次我们来这 |
[04:22] | you did threaten to blast him. | 你的确威胁说要用铅弹打爆他的头 |
[04:24] | You cocked the shotgun and everything. | 还把散弹枪什么的都用上了 |
[04:26] | Yeah, well, what can I say | 是啊 没错 我不否认 |
[04:29] | John just has that effect on people. | 约翰就是有那种能耐 |
[04:31] | Yeah, I guess he does. | 是啊 他的确有 |
[04:33] | None of that matters now. | 现在过去的都不重要了 |
[04:34] | All that matters is that you get him back. | 唯一要紧的是 你们能把他救出来 |
[04:37] | Bobby, this book… | 鲍比 这本书 |
[04:39] | l’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没读到过类似的东西 |
[04:42] | Key of Solomon | 所罗门之钥 |
[04:45] | It’s the real deal, all right | 说实话 这些才是真东西 |
[04:46] | And these These protective circles, they really work | 这些保护圈 真的有用吗? |
[04:50] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[04:51] | You get a demon in one, they’re trapped. Powerless. | 如果一个魔怪进入其中 它就被困住了 |
[04:56] | It’s like a satanic roach motel. | 变得毫无法力 这就像个恶魔监狱 |
[04:58] | Man knows his stuff. | 放心吧 这个人知道自己在干什么 |
[05:00] | I’ll tell you something else too. | 我还要告诉你们一件事 |
[05:04] | This is some serious crap you boys stepped in. | 你们将要对付的东西非常棘手 |
[05:06] | Oh, yeah | 哦 为什么 |
[05:09] | How’s that | 那会是怎样的 |
[05:10] | Normal year, I hear of… | 以往一年 |
[05:11] | say, three demonic possessions. | 大约只有三起魔鬼附身的事件发生 |
[05:15] | – Maybe four, tops. – Yeah | – 最多四起 – 是 |
[05:17] | This year, I heard of 27 so far. | 但今年 目前为止 我已经听到27起了 |
[05:20] | You get what l’m saying | 明白我的意思吗 |
[05:22] | More and more demons are walking among us.A lot more. | 越来越多的魔鬼出现在人间 远远超过以前 |
[05:27] | Do you know why | 你知道为什么吗 |
[05:28] | No, but I know it’s something big. | 不知道 但我确定会有大事发生 |
[05:32] | Storm’s coming. | 山雨欲来 |
[05:34] | And you boys and your daddy.. | 而你们和你们父亲 |
[05:37] | you are smack in the middle of it. | 正处于漩涡中心 |
[05:45] | Rumsfeld. | 拉姆斯·菲尔德 |
[05:47] | What is it | 怎么回事 |
[05:53] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[06:00] | No more crap, okay | 我们别再废话了 行吗 |
[06:11] | I want the Colt, Sam.The real Colt. | 我要柯尔特 萨姆 真正的柯尔特 |
[06:17] | Right now. | 现在就要 |
[06:19] | We don’t have it on us. We buried it. | 不在我们身上 我们把它埋了 |
[06:21] | Didn’t I say, “No more crap” | 我记得已经说过”别再废话”了 |
[06:24] | I swear, after everything l heard about you Winchesters… | 我发誓 在和你们一家人打交道这么久之后 |
[06:27] | l gotta tell you, I’m a little underwhelmed. | 我必须说 我对你们已经没有任何兴趣了 |
[06:30] | First Johnny tries to pawn off a fake gun… | 先是约翰想用把假枪忽悠我们 |
[06:33] | and then he leaves the real gun with you two chuckleheads. | 然后他还把真枪留给了你们这两个笨蛋 |
[06:37] | Lackluster, man. | 极不明智 |
[06:39] | I mean, did you really think I wouldn’t find you | 我说 你们真以为我找不到这里 |
[06:48] | Actually, we were counting on it. | 事实上 我们正等着呢 |
[07:06] | Gotcha. | 抓住你了 |
[07:22] | You know, if you wanted to tie me up | 知道么 如果你们想要我留下来 |
[07:27] | all you had to do was ask. | 只要说一句就行了 |
[07:32] | I salted the doors and windows. | 我在窗户和门前都撒了盐 |
[07:34] | If there are any demons out there, they aingt getting in. | 即使她还有帮手 它们也进不来 |
[07:45] | Where’s our father, Meg | 我们的爸爸在哪里 Meg |
[07:47] | You didn’t ask very nice. | 你问得不够有礼貌 |
[07:49] | Where’s our father, bitch | 我们的爸爸在哪里 婊子 |
[07:51] | Jeez, you kiss your mother with that mouth | 天啊 你就用那张嘴亲你母亲的? |
[07:55] | Oh, I forgot. You don’t. | 哦 我忘了 你没那机会 |
[07:57] | Hey, you think this is a frigging game | 你觉得这只是个吓唬你的游戏 |
[07:59] | Where is he What did you do to him | 他在哪 你们把他怎么样了 |
[08:02] | He died screaming. | 他尖叫着死去 |
[08:04] | I killed him myself. | 我亲手杀的他 |
[08:17] | That’s kind of a turn on, you hitting a girl. | 那真叫人吃惊 你竟然打女孩子 |
[08:21] | You’re no girl. | 你不是女孩子 |
[08:24] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[08:29] | You okay | 你没事吧 |
[08:30] | She’s lying. He’s not dead. | 她说谎 他没死 |
[08:31] | Dean, you gotta be careful with her. Don’t hurt her. | 迪恩 你要小心点对付她 别伤着她 |
[08:34] | Why | 为什么 |
[08:35] | Because she really is a girl, that’s why. | 因为她的确是个女孩子 那就是为什么 |
[08:37] | What are you talking about | 你在说什么 |
[08:38] | She’s possessed. | 她只是被附身了 |
[08:40] | That’s a human possessed by a demon. | 那是个被魔鬼附身的人 |
[08:42] | Can’t you tell | 你们看不出吗 |
[08:45] | You trying to tell me there’s an innocent girl | 你不是想告诉我有个无辜的女孩子 |
[08:47] | trapped somewhere in there | 被困在那个身体里吧 |
[08:56] | That’s actually good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[09:10] | You gonna read me a story | 你要给我读故事吗 |
[09:13] | Something like that. Hit it, Sam. | 差不多 开始吧 萨姆 |
[09:23] | An exorcism Are you serious | 驱逐咒 你没开玩笑吧 |
[09:27] | We’re going for it, baby. Head spinning | 你说的没错 宝贝 头晕 |
[09:29] | projectile vomiting, the whole nine yards | 目眩 呕吐 痛苦可多着呢 |
[09:40] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[09:44] | I’m gonna rip the bones from your body. | 我要把你剥皮拆骨 |
[09:46] | No, you’re gonna burn in hell. | 不 你会死在地狱的烈火中 |
[09:50] | Unless you tell us where our dad is. | 除非你告诉我们 我们爸爸在哪里 |
[09:55] | Well, at least you’ll get a nice tan. | 好吧 至少你能得到身不错的黑皮肤 |
[10:16] | He begged for his life with tears in his eyes. | 他满含着眼泪 乞求不要杀他 |
[10:21] | He begged to see his sons one last time. | 乞求见你们两个最后一面 |
[10:25] | That’s when I slit his throat. | 就在那时我割断了他的喉咙 |
[10:33] | For your sake, I hope you’re lying. | 为你自己着想 我希望你说的不是真的 |
[10:37] | Because if it’s true, I swear to God… | 否则的话 我向上帝发誓 |
[10:40] | l will march into hell myself and l will slaughter | 我一定亲自去地狱 |
[10:42] | each and every one of you evil sons of bitches, so help me, God. | 撕碎你们这群狗娘养的混蛋 |
[11:10] | Where is he | 他在哪 |
[11:13] | You just won’t take dead for an answer. Where is he | 你就是不接受”他死了”这个事实 是不是 |
[11:16] | Where is he | 他在哪 |
[11:17] | Dead No, he’s not! | 死了 不 他没有 |
[11:19] | He’s not dead. He can’t be! | 他没死 他不会死的 |
[11:25] | What are you looking at Keep reading. | 你在看什么?继续读啊 |
[11:47] | He will be! | 他就快死了 |
[11:47] | Wait! What | 等等 你说什么 |
[11:49] | He’s not dead. | 他还没死 |
[11:50] | But he will be after what we do to him. | 但在我们对他做的事情完成后 他就会死 |
[11:55] | How do we know you’re telling the truth | 我们怎么知道你说的是实话 |
[11:58] | You don’t. | 你们不能 |
[11:59] | Sam! A building, | 萨姆 一栋建筑 |
[12:01] | okayA building in Jefferson City | 行了吧 一栋建筑 在 |
[12:04] | Missouri Where, where An address. | 密苏里州 在哪 在哪 我要地址 |
[12:06] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:07] | And the demon. Where is it | 我们在找的那个恶魔 它在哪里 |
[12:08] | I don’t know. l swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[12:12] | That’s everything. That’s all I know. | 那是全部了 我就知道这么多 |
[12:19] | Finish it. | 结果它 |
[12:21] | What l told you the truth! | 什么 我说的全是真的 |
[12:23] | l don’t care. | 我不管 |
[12:24] | You son of a bitch, you promised. | 你这个混蛋 你保证过的 |
[12:26] | l lied! | 我撒谎 |
[12:28] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[12:32] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[12:36] | Read. | 继续读 |
[12:38] | Maybe we can still use her. Find out where the demon is. | 我们也许还能利用她来找那个恶魔 |
[12:40] | – She doesn’t know. She lied! | 她都说不知道了 她说谎 |
[12:42] | Sam, there’s an innocent girl trapped in there and we’ve gotta help her. | 何况那里还有个无辜的女孩子 |
[12:46] | You’re gonna kill her. | 但你这么做会杀了她 |
[12:48] | What | 你说什么 |
[12:49] | You said she fell from a building. | 你说过 她曾从大楼上坠落 |
[12:54] | That girl’s body is broken. | 那个女孩的身体已经损坏了 |
[12:57] | The only thing keeping her alive is that demon inside. | 她之所以还活着 仅仅是因为那个魔鬼还附在她身上 |
[13:00] | You exorcise it, the girl is gonna die. | 如果你驱逐了它 那个女孩也就死了 |
[13:03] | We are not gonna leave her like that. | 但我们也不能让她永远那样活着 |
[13:05] | She is a human being. | 她是个人 |
[13:06] | We’re gonna put her out of her misery | 我们要把她从痛苦中解脱出来 |
[13:10] | Sam, finish it. | 萨姆 结果它吧 |
[13:21] | Finish it. | 结果它 |
[14:23] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[14:25] | Call 911. Get some water and blankets. | 打911 找些水和毯子来 |
[14:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[14:34] | Just take it easy, all right | 慢慢来 好吗 |
[14:39] | Come on, let’s- Let’s get her down. | 来吧 我们让她躺下来 |
[14:42] | Sorry. Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[14:46] | I gotcha. Gotcha. | 行了 行了 |
[14:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[14:52] | A year. | 一年了 |
[14:55] | What | 什么 |
[14:56] | lt’s been a year. | 已经一年了 |
[14:58] | Just take it easy. | 慢慢说 |
[15:01] | I’ve been awake for some of it. | 有时我醒着 能感觉到 |
[15:08] | I couldn’t move my own body. | 但我不能控制自己的身体 |
[15:12] | And things looked It telling | 我做的那些事 简直是恶梦 |
[15:18] | the truth about our dad | 关于爸爸的事 |
[15:21] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[15:21] | We need to know. | 这点我们需要知道 |
[15:22] | Yes. | 是真的 |
[15:27] | But it wants you to know. | 但它要… 你知道 |
[15:33] | They want you to come for him. | 它们就等着你们去救他 |
[15:37] | If Dad’s still alive, none of that matters. | 只要爸爸还活着 这些都不重要 |
[15:52] | Where is the demon we’re looking for | 我们在找的那个恶魔在哪里 |
[15:54] | Not there. | 不在那 |
[15:56] | Other ones. | 是另外一个 |
[16:00] | Awful ones. | 更可怕的 |
[16:02] | Where are they keeping our dad | 它们把他关在哪里 |
[16:04] | By the riv- River. | 在河… 河边 |
[16:13] | Sunrise Sunrise. | |
[16:13] | Sunrise What does that mean | “Sunrise” 什么意思 |
[16:19] | What does that mean | 那是什么意思 |
[16:57] | You better hurry up and beat it before the paramedics get here. | 在医护人员赶来前 你们最好赶快离开这 |
[17:00] | What are you gonna tell them | 你要怎么跟他们说 |
[17:02] | You think you guys invented lying to the cops | 你不是认为只有你们才知道怎么对警察说谎吧 |
[17:05] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想好故事的 |
[17:07] | Here, take this.You might need it. | 这个 你们拿着 可能用得着 |
[17:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢… 为所有的事情 |
[17:17] | – Be careful, all right | 保重 好吗 |
[17:18] | You just go find your dad. | 去找到你们父亲 |
[17:20] | And when you do, you bring him around, would you | 找到他后 别忘了把他带过来 |
[17:23] | I won’t even try to shoot him this time. | 这次我不会想打死他了 |
[17:59] | You’ve been quiet. | 你一直没说什么话 |
[18:03] | Just getting ready. | 只是在做准备 |
[18:09] | He’s gonna be fine, Dean. | 他会没事的 迪恩 |
[18:31] | Dude, what are you drawing on my car | 伙计 你在我的车上画什么东西 |
[18:33] | It’s called a devil’s trap. | 那叫做恶魔陷阱 |
[18:36] | Demons can’t get through it or inside it. | 魔怪们无法通过或进入 |
[18:37] | So | 有什么用 |
[18:40] | Basically turns the trunk into a lockbox. | 基本说来 这可以把我们的车变成一个保险箱 |
[18:44] | So | 有什么用 |
[18:47] | So we have a place to hide the Colt while we go get Dad. | 那我们去救爸爸的时候就有地方藏柯尔特了 |
[18:51] | Ninto a lockbox.We’re bringing the Colt with us. | 你在说什么 我们要带上柯尔特 |
[18:53] | Can’t, Dean. | 我们不能 迪恩 |
[18:54] | We only got three bullets left. | 我们只剩三发子弹了 |
[18:56] | We can’t just use them on any demon. | 我们不能随便用柯尔特来对付其他恶魔 |
[18:57] | We gotta use them on the demon. | 我们必须用它来对付那个恶魔 |
[18:59] | No, we have to save Dad, Sam. | 不 我们要救出爸爸 萨姆 知道吗 |
[19:01] | Okay, we need all the help we can get. | 我们需要所有可能用得上的工具 |
[19:03] | Do you know how pissed Dad would be if we used all the bullets | 如果我们用完所有子弹 你知道爸爸会有多生气吗 |
[19:06] | – He wouldn’t want us to bring the gun. l | 迪恩 他不会希望我们带上枪的 |
[19:08] | don’t care Sam | 我不在乎 萨姆 |
[19:09] | I don’t care what Dad wants. | 我不管爸爸怎么想 行吗 |
[19:11] | Since when do you care what Dad wants | 而且你从什么时候开始关心他的想法了 |
[19:12] | We wanna kill this demon. You used to want that too. | 我们要杀了那个恶魔 你以前也是这么想的 |
[19:15] | Hell, you’re the one who came and got me at school. | 老天 是你来学校找我的 |
[19:18] | You’re the one who dragged me back into this. | 是你又把我拖进了这档子事 |
[19:20] | I’m just trying to finish it. | 我现在只是在尽力结束这一切 |
[19:27] | You and Dad are more alike than l thought, you know that | 好吧 你和爸爸比我想象中有更多的共同点 |
[19:29] | You both can’t wait to sacrifice yourself. | 你们俩都迫不及待地想要在这一件事上牺牲自己 |
[19:32] | But you know what I’m gonna be the one to bury you. | 但你知不知道 我将会是埋葬你们的人 |
[19:39] | It’s selfish, you know that | 你很自私 知道吗 |
[19:41] | You don’t care about anything but revenge. | 除了报仇 你不在乎其他任何事 |
[19:43] | That’s not true, Dean. | 不是那样的 迪恩 |
[19:45] | I want Dad back. | 我希望救出爸爸 |
[19:47] | They are expecting us to bring this gun. | 但它们就等着我们带上枪去 |
[19:49] | They get the gun, they will kill us all. | 如果它们得到了枪 我们就都死定了 |
[19:52] | That Colt is our only leverage and you know it, Dean. | 柯尔特是我们唯一的筹码 这你是知道的 迪恩 |
[19:54] | We cannot bring that gun. We can’t. | 我们不能带上它 不能 |
[19:59] | Fine | 好吧 |
[20:00] | -l’m serious, Dean. – l said fine, Sam. | – 我说真的 迪恩 – 我说”好吧” 萨姆 |
[20:33] | Hey, hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[20:35] | I think I know what Meg meant by “sunrise.” | 我想我知道梅格所说的”Sunrise”什么意思了 |
[20:49] | Son of a bitch. lt’s pretty smart. | 混蛋 它们真够狡猾的 |
[20:53] | If these demons can possess people | 如果这些魔鬼能附身人类 |
[20:55] | they can possess anybody inside. | 它们可能附身于任何人 |
[20:57] | Yeah, and make anybody attack us. | 然后让他们袭击我们 |
[21:00] | Yeah, so we can’t kill them. A building full of human shields | 在这个充满人肉盾牌的地方 我们没法杀死它们 |
[21:04] | They probably know what we look like too. | 它们八成知道我们长什么样 |
[21:08] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 这招真毒 |
[21:10] | All right, so how the hell are we gonna get in | 是啊 那么 我们怎么进去 |
[21:17] | Pull the fire alarm. Get out all the civilians. | 拉响火警 让不相干的人都撤离 |
[21:20] | Okay, but then the city responds in what, seven minutes | 但这样消防队会来 大约7分钟是吧 |
[21:23] | Seven minutes exactly. | 没错 7分钟 |
[22:34] | Hey, What’s happening Is it a fire | 嗨 怎么了 着火了吗 |
[22:35] | We’re figuring that out now, sir. Just stay back. | 我们正在检查 先生 靠后站 |
[22:38] | Well, l got a Yorkie upstairs.He pees when he’s nervous. | 我养了只约克狗在楼上 一紧张它就会尿尿 |
[22:41] | Sir, you have to stay back. | 先生 你必须靠后站 |
[23:04] | l always wanted to be a fireman when l grew up. | 我曾经梦想长大后当消防员的 |
[23:06] | You never told me that. | 这点你从没和我说过 |
[23:32] | This is the fire department. We need you to evacuate. | 我们是消防员 需要你们撤离这里 |
[24:05] | Come on | 快点 |
[24:06] | Come on | 快点 |
[24:42] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:51] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[24:53] | Dad, wake up. | 爸爸 醒醒 |
[24:55] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[24:59] | -Wait. Wait. – What | – 等等 等一下 – 怎么了 |
[25:02] | He could be possessed, for all we know. | 他说不定也被附身了 |
[25:04] | Are you nuts | 什么 你是不是疯了 |
[25:06] | Dean. We gotta be sure. | 迪恩 这点必须确定 |
[25:32] | Sam | 萨姆 |
[25:36] | Why are you splashing water on me | 你为什么往我身上洒水 |
[25:40] | Dad, you okay | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[25:43] | They’ve been drugging me. | 它们迷昏了我 |
[25:46] | Where’s the Colt | 柯尔特在哪 |
[25:48] | Don’t worry, Dad.It’s safe. | 不要担心 爸爸 我们藏在安全的地方了 |
[25:52] | Good boys. Good boys. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[26:16] | Hey, buddy. You can’t go in. | 嗨 伙计 你不能进去 |
[26:31] | Go. | 走 |
[26:32] | Back, back. | 退后 从后面走 |
[26:33] | Go. | 走 |
[26:45] | Sam, let’s go. | 萨姆 我们快走 |
[27:06] | Sam | 萨姆 |
[27:39] | Sam. Sam | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[27:42] | Come on.Come on. | 起来 来吧 |
[27:55] | Come on. We gotta get out of here. | 来吧 我们必须离开这里 |
[28:38] | How is he | 他怎么样 |
[28:40] | He just needed a little rest, that’s all. | 他只是需要休息一下 |
[28:42] | How are you | 你怎么样 |
[28:46] | I’ll survive. | 死不了 |
[28:52] | Hey, you don’t think we were followed here, do you | 嗨 我们应该没被跟踪吧 |
[28:55] | I don’t know. l don’t think so. | 我不知道 我想应该没有 |
[28:57] | I can’t find more here than in remote places to hide. | 我找不到 比这里更偏远的地方来躲藏了 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:07] | Hey | 嗨 |
[29:11] | Dean, you | 迪恩 你 |
[29:16] | You saved my life back there. | 你在那里救了我 |
[29:19] | So l guess you’re glad I brought the gun, huh | 那我猜你该为我带了枪感到高兴了 |
[29:23] | Man, l’m trying to thank you here. | 我是在说谢谢你呢 |
[29:28] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[29:41] | Hey, Sam. | 嗨 萨姆 |
[29:43] | Yeah | 什么 |
[29:44] | You know that guy l shot | 知道我射杀的那个人吗 |
[29:47] | There was a person in there. | 那是一个人啊 |
[29:55] | You didn’t have a choice, Dean. | 你当时没有选择 迪恩 |
[29:58] | Yeah, l know. That’s not what bothers me. | 我知道 真正困扰我的不是这个 |
[30:02] | Then what does | 那是什么 |
[30:09] | Killing that guy, killing Meg… | 杀死那个人 杀死梅格 |
[30:13] | l didn’t hesitate. I didn’t even flinch. | 我一点没有犹豫 甚至没有一点退缩 |
[30:19] | I mean, for you or Dad, the things I’m willing to do or kill | 为了你和爸爸 我愿意做任何事 杀任何东西 |
[30:22] | it’s just… | 这个事实… |
[30:27] | It scares me sometimes. | 有时让我自己都感到恐惧 |
[30:36] | It shouldn’t. | 你不该这样想的 |
[30:40] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[30:42] | You’re not mad | 你不生气 |
[30:44] | For what | 关于什么 |
[30:47] | Using a bullet. | 我用了颗子弹 |
[30:50] | Mad I’m proud of you. | 生气 我为你骄傲 |
[30:55] | Sam and l, we can get pretty obsessed. | 萨姆和我 对这事都过于执着 |
[31:02] | But you- You You watch out for this family. | 只有你- 你一直守护着这个家 |
[31:05] | You always have. | 一直都是 |
[31:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:27] | lt found us. lt’s here. The demon. | 它找上门来了 那个恶魔 |
[31:30] | Sam, lines of salt. In front of every window, every door. | 萨姆 每扇窗每扇门前都撒上盐 |
[31:32] | l already did it. | 已经做了 |
[31:34] | -Well, check it. Okay – Okay. | – 那检查一下 行吗 – 好 |
[31:37] | – Dean, you got the gun Yeah. | – 迪恩 枪在你那 – 是 |
[31:39] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[31:39] | Sam tried to shoot the demon and it vanished | 萨姆在拯救郡的时候试图射它 但它消失了 |
[31:42] | This is me. I won’t miss. | 这是我的 我不会射偏的 |
[31:43] | Now, the gun. Hurry. | 现在把枪给我 快点 |
[31:51] | Son, please. | 儿子 快点 |
[32:01] | Give me the gun. What are you doing | 把枪给我 你在犹豫什么 迪恩 |
[32:03] | He’d be furious. | 你应该火冒三丈的 |
[32:04] | What | 什么 |
[32:05] | That I wasted a bullet. | 因为我浪费了一颗子弹 |
[32:07] | He wouldn’t be proud of me. He’d tear me a new one. | 他不会为我骄傲的 他会把我大骂一顿 |
[32:17] | You’re not my dad. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[32:24] | Dean, it’s me. | 迪恩 是我 |
[32:25] | l know my dad better than anyone. | 我比任何人都了解我爸爸 |
[32:28] | – You aingt him. What’s gotten into you | 你不是他 你中什么邪了 |
[32:30] | I could ask you the same thing. Stay back. | 这个问题该问你 退后 |
[32:33] | Dean. What the hell’s going on | 迪恩 发生什么事了 |
[32:36] | Your brother’s lost his mind. | 你哥哥他疯了 |
[32:38] | He’s not Dad. | 他不是爸爸 |
[32:39] | What | 什么 |
[32:40] | I think he’s possessed. | 我认为他被附身了 |
[32:42] | He’s been possessed since we rescued him. | 自从我们发现他时 他就被附身了 |
[32:43] | Don’t listen.Sam | 别听他的 萨姆 |
[32:45] | Dean, how do you know? | 迪恩 你怎知道 |
[32:45] | He’s- He’s different | 他变了 |
[32:47] | You know, We don’t have time for this | 我们没有时间讨论这个 |
[32:49] | Sam, you wanna kill this demon | 萨姆 如果你想杀死那个恶魔 |
[32:51] | you gotta trust me. | 你就必须相信我 |
[32:59] | Sam. | 萨姆? |
[33:07] | No. | 不 |
[33:10] | No. | 不 |
[33:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:24] | You’re both so sure.Go ahead. | 既然你们都那么确定 开枪啊 |
[33:30] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[33:47] | I thought so. | 我就知道 |
[34:03] | What a pain in the assthis thing’s been. | 这件事竟然变得这么难缠 |
[34:09] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你 是吧? |
[34:12] | We’ve been looking for you a long time. | 我们已经找你很长时间了 |
[34:15] | Well, you found me. | 干得不错 你们找到我了 |
[34:17] | But the holy water… | 但圣水的事怎么解释? |
[34:19] | You think something like thatworks on something like me? | 你觉得那种东西有可能伤到我吗? |
[34:27] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[34:29] | Oh, that would be a neat trick. | 哦 那真是个不错的恐吓 |
[34:32] | In fact, here. | 事实上 枪就在这里 |
[34:36] | Make the gun float to you there, psychic boy. | 让它飞到你跟前呀 小子 |
[34:49] | this is fun. | 这真有趣 |
[34:51] | I could’ve killed youa hundred times today, but this | 今天我不止一次能够杀死你 但… |
[34:58] | This is worth the wait. | 这还是值得等待的 |
[35:03] | Your dad, he’s in here with me. | 你爸爸 他正和我在一起 |
[35:08] | Trapped inside his own meat suit. | 被困在他自己的这副皮囊里 |
[35:11] | He says hi, by the way. | 顺便说一句 他向你们问好 |
[35:13] | He’s gonna tear you apart. | 他要撕碎你 |
[35:18] | – He’s gonna taste the iron in your blood. – Let him go. | – 他要尝尝你血的味道 – 离开他 |
[35:20] | – Or l swear to God- What? | – 否则我向上帝发誓 – 干什么? |
[35:22] | What are you and God gonna do? | 你和上帝能做什么? |
[35:27] | You see, as far as I’m concerned, this is justice. | 看看吧 对我来说 这才叫正义 |
[35:36] | You know that little exorcismof yours? | 还记得那个被你们驱逐的吗? |
[35:41] | That was my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[35:44] | – Who, Meg? – The one in the alley… | – 谁 梅格 – 巷子里的那个?? |
[35:48] | that was my boy. | 那是我儿子 |
[35:51] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[35:53] | – You gotta be kidding me. – What? | – 你在开什么玩笑 – 怎么了? |
[35:54] | You’re the only onethat can have a family? | 只有你才能有家庭? |
[35:58] | You destroyed my children. | 你毁了我的孩子 |
[36:01] | How would you feel ifI killed your family? | 如果我杀了你的家人 你会怎样? |
[36:10] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦 对了 |
[36:13] | I forgot, l did. | 我忘了 我已经做了 |
[36:17] | Still, two wrongs don’t make a right. | 不过 一尸不能抵两命 |
[36:22] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[36:25] | l wanna know why.Why did you do it? | 我要知道原因 你为什么这么做? |
[36:28] | You mean, why did I kill Mommy and pretty little Jess? – Yeah. | – 你是说为什么杀了妈咪和漂亮的小杰西 – 没错? |
[36:34] | You know, I never told you this | 我从没告诉过你 |
[36:36] | but Sam was gonna ask her to marry him. | 但萨姆将会向她求婚 |
[36:40] | Been shopping for ringsand everything. | 然后就会整日陪她购物买戒指什么的 |
[36:44] | You wanna know why? | 你想知道原因吗? |
[36:46] | They got in the way | 因为她们太碍事 |
[36:48] | ln the way of what? | 碍着什么了 |
[36:49] | My plans for you, Sammy. | 我为你制定的计划萨姆 |
[36:52] | You and all of the children like you. | 你… 以及所有和你一样的孩子 |
[36:56] | Listen, you mind justgetting this over with, huh? | 听着 你能不能快点说完? |
[37:00] | – l really can’t stand the monologuing. – Funny. | – 因为我实在无法忍受你的独角戏了 – 真有趣 |
[37:04] | But that’s all part ofyour m.o., isn’t it? | 那就是你的作风是不是? |
[37:06] | Masks all that nasty pain.Masks the truth. | 掩饰所有痛苦 掩饰所有事实 |
[37:11] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 哦 是吗?是什么呢? |
[37:13] | You know, you fight and you fightfor this family, but the truth is.. | 你明白的 你努力 你一直在为这个家庭而努力 |
[37:16] | they don’t need you. | 但事实是 他们根本不需要你 |
[37:20] | Not like you need them. | 不像你需要他们那样需要你 |
[37:25] | Sam, he’s clearly John’s favorite. | 萨姆 他显然才是约翰的最爱 |
[37:29] | Even when they fight | 即使他们争吵不休 |
[37:31] | it’s more concernthan he’s ever shown you. | 他对萨姆的关心在任何时候都比对你的要多 |
[37:37] | I’ll bet you’re real proudof your kids too, huh? | 我猜你肯定也为你的子女骄傲 啊? |
[37:40] | Oh, wait, l forgot.I wasted them. | 哦 等一下 我忘了 我废了它们 |
[37:59] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[38:03] | No! | 不 |
[38:08] | Dad.Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[38:13] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[38:14] | Dad. Don’t you let it kill me. | 爸爸 不要让他杀了我 |
[38:19] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[38:34] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 不要啊 |
[38:44] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[38:48] | No! Don’t! Stop. | 不 停下 |
[38:52] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[39:02] | You kill me, you kill Daddy. | 你杀了我 就杀了爸爸 |
[39:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:18] | Dean. Dean. Hey. | 迪恩 迪恩 嘿 |
[39:21] | Oh, God. You lost a lot of blood. | 哦 上帝 你流了很多血 |
[39:23] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢? |
[39:25] | He’s right here, Dean. | 他在这 他在这 迪恩 |
[39:27] | -Go check on him. – Dean. | – 去看看他 – 迪恩 |
[39:29] | Go check on him. | 去看看他 |
[39:39] | Dad. | 爸爸? |
[39:42] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:44] | Sammy! lt’s still alive. | 萨姆 它还活着 |
[39:46] | It’s inside me. I can feel it. | 还在我身体里 我能感觉到 |
[39:50] | Just shoot me. | 你射我 |
[39:51] | You shoot me. You shoot me in the heart, son. | 快射我 瞄准我的心脏 儿子 |
[39:54] | Do it now! | 开枪 马上 |
[39:56] | Sam, don’t you do it. Don’t you do it.You gotta hurry. | 萨姆 不要 不要 快点 |
[40:00] | I can’t hold onto it much longer.Just shoot me, son. Shoot me!I | 我不能坚持太久 开枪吧 儿子 快开枪 |
[40:05] | Son, l’m begging you.We can end this, here and now. | 萨姆 我求你了 此时此地 我们能结束一切 |
[40:09] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[40:12] | – Sam, no. – You do this! | – 萨姆 不要 – 你必须做 |
[40:16] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[40:18] | Sam.Sam. | 萨姆 萨姆 |
[41:04] | Look, just hold on, all right?The hospital’s only 10 minutes away. | 听着 坚持住 行吗 只要10分钟就到医院了 |
[41:09] | I’m surprised at you, Sammy.Why didn’t you kill it? | 我很惊讶 萨姆 你为什么不杀死它? |
[41:13] | I thought we saw eye to eye on this. | 我以为对此我们早就达成共识了 |
[41:15] | Killing this demon comes first. | 杀死这个恶魔第一重要 |
[41:16] | Before me, before everything. | 比我或者任何事都重要 |
[41:22] | No, sir.Not before everything. | 不 父亲 那不是最重要的 |
[41:26] | Look, we still got the Colt. | 听着 我们还有柯尔特 |
[41:29] | We still have the one bullet left. | 我们还有一发子弹 |
[41:31] | We should start over, all right? | 我们只需重头再来一次 是吧 |
[41:32] | l mean, we already found the demon once | 我们已经找到这个恶魔 |