时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. | 爸爸想让我们继承他的事业 |
[00:04] | Saving people, hunting things. The family business. | 救助他人 猎杀恶魔 家族事业 |
[00:15] | Their attacker, a white male, 24 to 30 years of age. | 攻击者是一名白人男子 |
[00:18] | – Not a good picture. – Shapeshifter? | – 这不是一幅好画面 – 变形人? |
[00:20] | – Every culture has a shapeshifter. – Something that looks like anyone? | – 每一种文化里都有变形人的传说 – 它们可以变成任何东西 |
[00:23] | Freeze. Stay on your knees. | 别动 趴下 |
[00:26] | – He’s been held on suspicion of murder. – Murder? | – 他已经被怀疑是杀人凶手 – 杀人? |
[00:33] | We’re here downtown in front of the City Bank of Milwaukee… | 我们现在是在市中心的密尔沃基银行前 |
[00:36] | and though a short exchange of gunfire occurred minutes ago… | 在几分钟前这里发生了短暂的交火 |
[00:39] | police and SWAT teams maintain position… | 在我们到达之前 |
[00:41] | as we enter the third hour of this intense standoff. | 警察和特警已经包围了三个小时 |
[00:45] | Authorities estimate as many as 10 hostages are being held inside the bank. | 专家估计仍有大约十名人质被困在银行里 |
[00:49] | No word as yet on the identity of the suspects or- | 到目前为止还没有关于嫌犯身份的消息 |
[00:51] | – Coming out. Hold your position! – Something’s happening. | – 有动静了 呆在原地 – 似乎有什么事发生了 |
[00:56] | I think they’re opening the door. Roger, are you getting this? | 我想他们正在开门 罗杰 你拍到了? |
[01:05] | Hostage coming out. Stand down. Stand down. Hold fire. | 在那里 把镜头转到那边去 |
[01:09] | Hey, don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. Please. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[01:11] | No, no, no. Don’t even think about it. Get the hell back. | 不 不 不 不 想都别想 都给我退后 |
[01:15] | Please, don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[01:32] | So, what’s it like, being an FBI guy? | 当FBI是种什么感觉?怎么说呢 |
[01:36] | Well, it’s dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[01:39] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[01:41] | And the secrets we gotta keep. Oh, God, the secrets. | 我们需要保守秘密 很多秘密 数都数不过来 |
[01:46] | But mostly, it’s lonely. | 但最大的问题是 孤独 |
[01:49] | – I so know what you mean. – Yeah. | – 我完全同意 – 是吗 |
[01:53] | Helena was our head buyer. She… | 海琳娜是我们的老顾客了 她… |
[01:57] | She was family, you know? She said it herself. | 她就象我们的家人 你知道吗? |
[02:00] | Every Christmas party she said we were the only family she had. | 每年圣诞节晚会上她都这么说 说我们是她唯一的亲人 |
[02:04] | There were no signs that she’d do this? | 所以没有任何迹象表明她会做那样的事 |
[02:06] | No, I still can’t believe it, even now. | 没有… 直到现在我也不敢相信 |
[02:09] | That night, Helena came back to the store after closing. | 那天晚上 海琳娜在关门后又回到这里 |
[02:12] | Cleaned out all the display cases and the safe. | 拿走了展柜还有保险箱里所有的珠宝 |
[02:15] | Edgar, our night watchman, he caught her in the act. | 正好被我们这儿值夜班的 安格儿发现了 |
[02:19] | He didn’t know what to do. He’d known her for years. | 他不知道该怎么办 他们认识了那么久 |
[02:24] | He called me at home. | 于是他给我打了个电话 |
[02:26] | And that’s when she took his gun? | 就是那时她抢走了他的枪? |
[02:28] | She shot him in the face. | 对着他的脑门就是一枪 |
[02:32] | I heard him die… | 在电话里 |
[02:34] | over the phone. | 我听见他死了 |
[02:36] | Any idea what her motive could’ve been? | 那她的动机是什么呢? |
[02:38] | What motive? It makes no sense. | 动机?这根本就很奇怪 |
[02:40] | Why steal all those diamonds, jewelry, then what, just dump it somewhere? | 为什么偷了所有的珠宝与钻石 仅仅是把它们藏起来? |
[02:46] | Just hide it and then go home and | 然后回家 接着 |
[02:49] | She killed herself? | 她自杀了? |
[02:51] | The cops said she dropped a hairdryer in the bath and fried herself. | 警察说电吹风掉进了浴缸里 把自己电死了 |
[02:54] | They should know, right? | 他们应该知道 是吧? |
[02:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:58] | Well, thanks, Frannie. Think that’s all I need. | 好了 谢谢你 弗兰尼 我想这些就是我想要了解的 |
[03:02] | Really? I mean, because I’ve got more. | 真的?我的意思是 如果我知道的更多 |
[03:05] | You know, if you wanted to interview me… | 你知道的 如果你还有问题想问我… |
[03:09] | sometime, in private? | 哪天 我们私下里谈谈? |
[03:14] | Yeah. Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. | 可以 这真是个不错的注意 |
[03:17] | You’re a true patriot, you really are. Why don’t you write your number down? | 你真是个好公民 真的 为什么不把你的电话号码写在这儿给我? |
[03:23] | So you never saw the security camera footage yourself, then. | 也就是说你自己从没看过监控录像 |
[03:27] | The police, they took all the tapes, first thing. | 警察一来就把所有带子都带走了 |
[03:30] | Of course they did. | 他们当然带走了 |
[03:36] | Look at your file, this is it. | 就是这了 |
[03:39] | – Frigging cops. – They’re just doing their job. | – 死警察 – 那是他们的工作 |
[03:41] | No, they’re doing our job. Only they don’t know it, so they suck at it. | 不 他们是在做我们的工作 他们不知道自己在干什么 弄得一团糟 |
[03:45] | – Talk to me about this bank. – Milwaukee National Trust. | – 跟我说说那家银行 – 密尔沃基国家银行 |
[03:49] | – It was hit a month ago. – Same M.O. as the jewelry store? | – 大约一个月前曾被抢 – 和M. -O. -As珠宝店一样? |
[03:52] | Inside job, long-time employee. The never-in-a-million-years type. | 是的 一个干了很久的职员 “十年如一日” |
[03:55] | Dude robs the bank, then goes home and supposedly commits suicide. | 那家伙抢劫了银行 然后回家 并按照推测同样自杀了 |
[03:59] | Reznick was the guard on duty? Yeah. | – 罗斯尼克的工作是警卫?- 是的 |
[04:03] | – He was beaten unconscious by the teller who heisted the place. – God. | – 事实上他被来抢劫的出纳员给打晕了 – 天哪 |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:08] | Mr. Reznick? | 罗斯尼克先生 |
[04:10] | Ronald Reznick? | 罗纳德·罗斯尼克 |
[04:15] | Son of a | 妈的 |
[04:23] | FBI, Mr. Reznick. | 我们是联邦调查局的 罗斯尼克先生 |
[04:26] | Let me see the badge. | 让我看下你们的证件 |
[04:34] | Already gave my statement to the police. | 我已经把我知道的都告诉警方了 |
[04:36] | Listen Ronald, just some things about your statement. | 听着 罗纳德 只是一些关于你的陈述的事情 |
[04:39] | We want some clarification on it. | 我只想从你的话中澄清一些事情 |
[04:41] | – You read it? – Sure did. | – 你们看过了?- 是的 |
[04:43] | – Come to listen to what I gotta say? – That’s why we’re here. | – 要听听我的说法?- 这就是我们来这儿的原因 |
[04:50] | Well, come on in. | 好吧… 进来吧 |
[04:54] | None of the cops ever called me back. | 自从我把真相告诉警察以后 |
[04:57] | Not after I told them what was really going on. | 他们就再没找过我 |
[05:00] | They all thought I was crazy. | 他们都认为我疯了 |
[05:02] | First off, Juan Morales never robbed the Milwaukee National Trust. | 首先 胡安·莫拉瑞斯 没有抢劫密尔沃基国家银行 |
[05:05] | That I guarantee. | 我可以保证 |
[05:07] | Me and Juan were friends. | 我和胡安是朋友 |
[05:09] | He used to come back to the bank on my night shifts and we’d play cards. | 他常在我值夜班的时候来找我 一起玩牌 |
[05:14] | So you let him into the bank that night. After hours. | 所以那天晚上你让他进入了银行 在非营业时间 |
[05:17] | The thing I let into the bank… | 我让进入银行的… |
[05:20] | wasn’t Juan. | 不是胡安 |
[05:22] | I mean it had his face, but it wasn’t his face. | 我的意思是说 它和胡安长的一样 但是那却不是他本人 |
[05:26] | Every detail was perfect but too perfect. | 每个细节都那么完美 但太完美了 就像制作出来的一样 |
[05:28] | Like if a doll maker made it, like, if I was talking to a big Juan doll. | 就像我在和一个 胡安 的模型说话一样 |
[05:33] | – A “Juan doll”? – Look. | – 一个胡安的模型?- 知道吗 |
[05:35] | This wasn’t the only time. There was this jewelry store too. | 这种事不是第一次发生了 那次的珠宝店也发生过 |
[05:38] | And the cops and you guys, I mean, you just won’t see it. | 警察和你们这些人… 你们只是没看见罢了 |
[05:43] | Both crimes were pulled by the same thing. | 两件案件都是被同一个东西干的 |
[05:45] | And what’s that, Mr. Reznick? | 那么… 那个东西是什么 雷斯尼克先生? |
[05:50] | Chinese been working on them and the Russians before that. | 中国人已经研究好多年了 之前俄国人也研究过 |
[05:53] | Part man, part machine. | 半人身半机械 |
[05:56] | Like the Terminator but the kind that can change itself. | 就像一样 但是这个却是能变形 |
[05:59] | Make itself look like others. | 变成看起来和其他人一样的东西 |
[06:00] | – Like from T2. – Exactly. | – 就从前的T2 – 完全正确 |
[06:02] | See, not just a robot. More of a “mandroid.” | 所以并不仅仅是个机器人 更像是个… 类人机器人 |
[06:07] | A mandroid? | 一个类人机器人 |
[06:09] | What makes you so sure about this, Ronald? | 是什么让你如此肯定的 罗纳德? |
[06:17] | See, I made copies of all the security tapes. | 我复制了所有的保安监视带 |
[06:20] | I knew once the cops got them they’d be buried. Here. | 我知道一旦到了警察手中 就拿不回来了 这儿 |
[06:24] | Now watch. | 现在看这儿 |
[06:27] | Watch. | 快看 |
[06:29] | Watch him, watch, watch. | 看他 看 快看 |
[06:32] | See? Look, there it is. | 看 就在那儿 |
[06:35] | You see, he’s got the laser eyes. | 看到了吗?他有一双激光眼 |
[06:45] | Cops said it was some kind of reflected light. | 警察说那是某种光线反射 |
[06:48] | Some kind of “camera flare.” Okay? | 某种”红眼” 知道吗? |
[06:52] | Aingt no damn camera flare. | 绝对不是该死的红眼 |
[06:54] | They say I’m a post-trauma case. | 他们说我个是精神创伤后的反应 |
[06:56] | So what? Bank goes and fires me? It don’t matter. | 然后呢?银行解雇了我 这没关系 |
[06:59] | The mandroid is still out there. | 可那个类人机器人还在逍遥法外 |
[07:04] | The law won’t hunt this thing down… | 如果法律不能将这东西绳之于法的话 |
[07:07] | I’ll do it myself. | 我会亲自动手 |
[07:09] | You see, this thing, it kills the real person. Makes it look like a suicide. | 知道吗 这个东西杀害了真正的人类 还伪装成自杀的现场 |
[07:13] | Then it, like, morphs into the person. | 然后它就变形成那个人的样子 |
[07:15] | Cases the job for a while till it knows the take is fat… | 工作一段时间 |
[07:18] | then finds its opening. | 再找机会下手 |
[07:20] | These robberies, they’re grouped together. So I figure… | 这些抢劫案都发生在这附近 |
[07:23] | the mandroid is holed up in the middle. | 所以我认为那个类人机器人藏身在中间的某个地方 |
[07:26] | Underground maybe. I don’t know. | 也许是地下 我不知道 |
[07:28] | Maybe that’s where it recharges its mandroid batteries. | 也… 也许那是他给自己电池充电的地方 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:36] | I want you to listen very carefully. | 我要你仔细听好了 |
[07:39] | Because I’m about to tell you the gods’ honest truth about all of this. | 因为我要告诉你这所有事情的真相 |
[07:46] | There’s no such thing as mandroids. | 这并没有像类人机器人一样的东西 |
[07:50] | There’s nothing evil or inhuman going on out there. Just people. | 也没有鬼怪或者非人类的东西 只是人 |
[07:53] | Nothing else, you understand? | 并没有别的 明白么? |
[07:59] | – The laser eyes. – Just a camera flare. | – 激光眼 那只是红眼 – 罗斯尼克先生 |
[08:01] | I know you don’t wanna believe it. | 我知道你并不想相信这点 |
[08:03] | but your friend robbed the bank and that’s it. | 但确实是你的朋友胡安抢劫了银行 就是这样 |
[08:08] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 |
[08:10] | – Now. – Sure. | – 马上 – 没问题 |
[08:12] | First things first. | 不过得等我办完一件事 |
[08:17] | Man, that has got to be the kicker, straight up. | 老弟 你也太直接了吧 |
[08:20] | You tell that poor son of a bitch that. | 当你告诉那个可怜的家伙 |
[08:22] | What did you say? Remand the tapes that he copied? | 你怎么说的?要去收回他拷贝的带子 |
[08:26] | Classified evidence of an ongoing investigation? That’s messed up. | “进行中案件的机密证据”?简直胡说八道 |
[08:31] | What, are you pissed at me? | 你干什么 生我的气了? |
[08:32] | I think it’s creepy how good of a fed you are. | 我只是觉得你变成 这样好的一个联邦调查员感到很惊讶 |
[08:35] | We could’ve thrown the guy a bone. He did some pretty good legwork. | 我们可以透露点消息给这家伙 他做了一些不错的前期工作 |
[08:40] | – Mandroid? – Except for the mandroid part. | – “类人机器人”?- 除了类人机器人那部分 |
[08:43] | I liked him. He’s not that different from us. | 我挺喜欢他 他与我们两个没有太多的不同 |
[08:46] | – People think we’re crazy. – He’s not a hunter.Dene | – 人们认为我们都是疯子 – 但他并不是个猎鬼者 迪恩 |
[08:48] | He’s a guy who stumbled onto something. | 他只是一个意外发现了真相的普通人 |
[08:50] | If he went up against this, he’d get torn apart. | 如果他去对付那家伙 他会被撕碎的 |
[08:53] | Better to stay in the dark and stay alive. | 不知道真相的话可能更好 |
[08:56] | Yeah, I guess. | 恩 你说的对 |
[08:59] | Shapeshifter. | 变形者 |
[09:02] | Just like back at St. Louis. Same retinal reaction to video. | 就像回到圣路易斯一样 在录象中同样的视网膜反射 |
[09:06] | Eyes flare at the camera. | 像相机的红眼现象 |
[09:08] | – I hate those frigging things. – You think I don’t? | – 我恨这些该死的东西 – 你以为我不恨吗? |
[09:12] | One didn’t turn into you and frame you for murder. | 他又没变成你的样子杀人 陷害你 |
[09:16] | Look, if this shifter’s anything like the one in Missouri. | 如果这个变形者和我们在密苏里 杀掉那个一样的话 |
[09:19] | Then Ronald’s right. | 那么罗纳德说的没错 |
[09:24] | They like to lair up underground. Preferably the sewer. | 好吧 他们喜欢在地下活动 下水道是个好选择 |
[09:27] | All the robberies are connected so far to the sewer main layout. | 之前所有的抢劫地点都是连在一起的 通过… 主下水道 |
[09:36] | There’s one more bank lined up on that sewer main. | 在这个主下水道上还有一家银行 |
[09:47] | We haven’t had any flags go up on our system yet. | 我们的系统还没有发现任何问题 |
[09:50] | No, this is a glitch in the overall grid. | 不 只是整个系统的一个小故障 |
[09:53] | Just wanna make sure the branch monitors are kosher. | 我们只是想保证银行的监控器没有问题 |
[09:55] | – Better to be safe than sorry. – That’s the plan. | – 我想事后追悔不如事前稳妥 – 就是这个意思 |
[10:01] | Alrighty. You guys need anything else? | 到了 你们还需要其他帮忙吗? |
[10:04] | No, we’ll be in and out before you know it. A routine check. | 不 不 不 我们很快搞定 只是个例行检查 |
[10:07] | Okey-dokey. | 没有问题 |
[10:11] | – I like him. He says okey-dokey. – What if he’s the shifter? | – 我喜欢他 他说”没有问题” – 如果他是变形者呢? |
[10:16] | Then we follow him home and put a silver bullet through his chest plate. | 那样我们就跟踪他回家 然后用一颗银弹射穿他的胸腔 |
[10:24] | Okay. Got any popcorn? | 好了 有爆米花吗? |
[10:37] | Well, looks like Mr. Okey-dokey… | 看起来是”没有问题”先生 |
[10:40] | is okey-dokey. | 没有问题 |
[10:43] | Maybe we jumped the gun on this, Dean. | 也许我们行动过早了 迪恩 |
[10:46] | We don’t even know it’s here. | 我们甚至都不知道他在不在这儿 |
[10:49] | Maybe we should just go on back to the sewers and- | 也许我们就应该去下水道… 去… 去… |
[10:58] | We’re supposed to be looking for eyes. | 迪恩 我们应该寻找的是眼睛 |
[11:01] | – I’m getting there. – Oh, yeah? | – 我正要看眼睛呢 – 是吗? |
[11:06] | Wait a minute. | 恩 等一下 |
[11:11] | – Hello, freak. – Got him. | – 你好 畸形人 – 找到他了 |
[11:15] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[11:17] | What? | 干嘛? |
[11:23] | Hello, Ronald. | 你好啊 罗纳德 |
[11:37] | This is not a robbery. | 这不是抢劫 |
[11:42] | Everybody on the floor now. | 所有人现在都给我趴在地上 |
[11:51] | Get down, damn it. | 趴下 该死的 |
[11:53] | Come on, on the floor, on the floor. | 快点 趴在地上 趴在地上 |
[11:55] | In the middle. | 到中间去 |
[11:57] | On the floor in the middle. In the middle, on the floor. Come on. | 趴到中间的地上 到中间去 趴在地上 快点 |
[12:01] | Hurry up. Come on. | 动作快点 快 |
[12:02] | And you said we shouldn’t bring guns. | 你说我们不应该带枪 |
[12:07] | I didn’t know this was gonna happen. | 我不知道会发生这事 迪恩 |
[12:09] | I’ll do the talking. I don’t think he likes you. | 我去找他谈谈 我认为他不喜欢你 约翰逊联邦调查员 |
[12:11] | Now there’s only one way in or out of here and I chained it up. | 这里只有一条进出的通道 我把它用链子栓住了 |
[12:16] | So nobody’s leaving, you understand? | 所以没有人可以离开 明白吗? |
[12:18] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 伙计 |
[12:20] | Now, why don’t you calm down? Just calm down. | 为什么不冷静下来 冷静下来 |
[12:23] | What the? | 什么? |
[12:25] | You. | 是你 |
[12:27] | – Get on the floor now. – Okay, we’re doing that. | – 趴在地上 马上 – 好的 我们照做 |
[12:30] | Just don’t shoot anybody. Especially us. | 只是别杀任何人 特别是我们 |
[12:32] | I knew it. As soon as you two left. You aingt FBI. Who are you? | 我就知道 你们俩一走我就知道 你们不是联邦调查员 你们是谁? |
[12:36] | Who are you working for? The Men in Black? | 你们为谁工作?你们是? |
[12:41] | – You working for the mandroid? – We’re not. | – 你们为类人机器人工作?- 我们不是 |
[12:43] | You shut up! I aingt talking to you, I don’t like you! | 你给我闭嘴 我没问你 我不喜欢你 |
[12:48] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[12:53] | Get over there, frisk them down, make sure they got no weapons. Go. | 到那边去 搜搜他们 看他们有没有武器 去啊 |
[13:13] | Now what have we here? | 看看我们找到了什么? |
[13:14] | I’m not gonna walk in here naked. | 我不会什么都不带就来干活 |
[13:18] | Get back down. | 拿过来 |
[13:21] | No, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 别 |
[13:27] | You don’t wanna hurt anybody, but it will happen if you keep waving that. | 我们知道你不想伤害任何人 但是如果你一直晃那把枪就难说了 |
[13:30] | – Why don’t you let these people go? – No! I told you… | – 你为什么不放这些人走呢?- 不 我已经告诉你了 |
[13:33] | if nobody’s gonna stop this thing, then I gotta do it myself. | 如果没有人来制止这那个东西 我就会亲自动手 |
[13:37] | – We believe you. That’s why we’re here. – You don’t believe me. | – 我们相信你 所以我们才会到这儿来 – 你并不相信我 |
[13:40] | Nobody believes me. | 没有人相信我 |
[13:43] | How could they? | 怎么可能会相信? |
[13:47] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[13:49] | What? No. | 什么?不 |
[13:51] | You got the gun, boss, | 你拿着枪呢 老大 |
[13:52] | you’re calling the shots. I wanna tell you something.Come here . | 你可以随时开枪 我只是想告诉你一些事情 到这儿来 |
[14:03] | It’s the bank manager. | 是银行经理 |
[14:05] | What? | 什么? |
[14:07] | Why do you think we got these getups? | 你觉得我们为什么会装成这样 |
[14:10] | We were monitoring the cameras. We saw the manager. | 我们一直都在后面监视着银行 我们看到银行经理了 |
[14:13] | We saw his eyes. | 我们看到了他的眼睛 |
[14:16] | – His laser eyes? – Yes. | – 他的激光眼?- 是的 |
[14:17] | No.No. We’re running out of time. | 不 不 我们没有时间了 |
[14:19] | We gotta find him before he changes. | 我们一定要在他变成其他人的样子前找到他 |
[14:21] | Like I’m gonna listen to you. You’re a damn liar. | 好象我会相信你一样 你是个可恶的骗子 |
[14:26] | I’ll shoot you. Get down! | 我会开枪的 趴下 |
[14:29] | Take me, take me with you as a hostage. But we gotta act fast. | 抓我 抓我当你的人质 但是我们必须快点行动 |
[14:33] | The longer we sit here, the more time he has to change. | 因为我们在这浪费的时间越长 他就有越多的时间去变形 |
[14:37] | Look at me, man. | 看着我 伙计 |
[14:39] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[14:41] | You’re not crazy. | 你不是个疯子 |
[14:43] | There really is something inside this bank. | 这家银行里面的确有些东西 |
[14:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | You come with me. | 你… 你和我一起来 |
[14:59] | But everyone else gets in the vault! | 其他所有人都到保险库去 |
[15:14] | Come on. Move, move. | 快点 走 |
[15:17] | Come on, move. | 走 走 |
[15:20] | Move, move. And you lock it up. | 然后你把它锁上 |
[15:31] | It’s okay, everyone. Just stay cool. | 没事的 大家… 尽量保持冷静 |
[15:37] | Spin that. Spin that door. | 旋转把手 旋转那的把手 |
[15:41] | Who is that man? | 那个男人是谁? |
[15:46] | He’s my brother. | 他是我的哥哥 |
[15:48] | He is so brave. | 他真勇敢 |
[15:58] | Check behind the desk. | 检查桌子后面 |
[16:17] | What the hell is that? | 见鬼的这是什么? |
[16:26] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[16:28] | When it changes form, it sheds its old skin, so now it could be anybody. | 当他变形的时候 他会脱掉旧皮 所以 现在它可能是任何一个人 |
[16:34] | It’s so… | 太… |
[16:37] | It’s so weird. | 太奇异了 |
[16:39] | – Its robot skin is so lifelike. – Let’s get something straight. | – 它的机器皮肤太像真的了 – 好了 我们现在实话实说 |
[16:42] | It’s not a mandroid. | 它不是个类人机器人 |
[16:44] | – It’s a Shapeshifter. Yeah. – Shapeshifter? | – 它是个变形者 – 变形者? |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:46] | It’s human, more or less. | 它是人类 多多少少 |
[16:49] | Has human drives. In this case, it’s money. | 它有人类的某些特性 在这情况下 是钱 |
[16:51] | But it generates its own skin. Shape it to match someone else’s features. | 它培育自己的皮肤 他可以把皮肤变形成其他人的样子 |
[16:55] | – Tall or short, male…It kills someone and takes their place? | – 所以它… – 它杀某些人然后取代那些人的位置 |
[16:58] | – Kills or doesn’t, I don’t think it matters. – What are you doing? | – 杀人 我看倒没这必要 – 你在做什么? |
[17:06] | Nice. | 不错 |
[17:08] | Remember the old werewolf stories? Pretty much came from these guys. | 你记得狼人的传说吗?和那些家伙很像 |
[17:12] | Silver is the only thing I’ve seen that hurts them. | 银制物品是唯一可以制服它们的东西 |
[17:15] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[17:40] | Come on, come on, let’s move. Move out of here. | 快点 快点 我们走 离开这 |
[17:46] | All right, come on, let’s hustle, hustle, hustle. | 好吧 快点 加快速度 速度 速度 |
[18:24] | – How we doing? – Another day in paradise. | – 怎么样了?- 和以往差不多 |
[18:26] | – No one’s come out yet? – This guy locked himself in. | – 还没有人出来?- 这家伙把自己锁里面了 |
[18:31] | The first thing he did. | 他进去做的第一件事 |
[18:36] | All right. Cut the power. | 好吧 切断电力 |
[18:40] | – Are you nuts? – That’s just it. | – 你疯了?- 正是如此 |
[18:43] | I’m not nuts. | 我不是疯子 |
[18:46] | I mean, I was so scared that I was losing my marbles. But this is real. | 我的意思是 我很怕丢了小命 但这居然是真的 |
[18:50] | I mean, I was right. Except for the mandroid thing. Thank you. | 我想说 我是对的 除了变形人这点 |
[18:56] | Yeah, don’t mention it. | 谢谢 不要放在心上 |
[19:04] | Damn it. No, no, no. | 可恶 不 不 不 不 不 |
[19:07] | What? What is it? | 怎么了? |
[19:09] | They cut the power. It’s their way of saying hi. | 他们切断了电力 大概这是他们跟我们说”你好”的方式 |
[19:11] | – Who? – Cops. | – 谁?- 警察 |
[19:12] | The cops? | 警察? |
[19:14] | You weren’t exactly a smooth criminal about this. | 作为罪犯你还真是缺乏经验 罗纳德 |
[19:17] | You didn’t secure the security guard, He probably called them. | 你甚至连警卫都没看管 他大概通知了警方 |
[19:20] | – I didn’t think to-Hang on. Let’s breathe, all right? | – 我没想到 – 等等 让我们先稳定一下情绪 |
[19:24] | They probably got us surrounded. | 他们也许把我们包围了 |
[19:27] | They cut the power to the cameras. No way of telling who the Shapeshifter is. | 他们切断了摄像头的电力 所以现在没有办法告诉我们谁才是变形人 |
[19:32] | It’s not looking good, Ron. | 看上去不怎么好 罗纳德 |
[19:38] | Did you hear that? | 听见了吗? |
[19:40] | Has your brother always been so… | 你兄弟是不是总是那么… |
[19:43] | wonderful? | 伟大? |
[19:44] | I mean, staring down that gun. | 我是说 骗开那把枪 |
[19:48] | And the way he played into that psycho’s crazy head… | 然后摸透了那个变态家伙的想法 |
[19:52] | telling him what he wanted to hear? | 说些他爱听的? |
[19:55] | – He’s like a real hero or something. – Yeah. | – 他简直就是个英雄 – 是的 |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[20:04] | – You saved us. You saved us. – I just found a few more. | – 你救了我们 你救了我们 – 事实上是我发现了一些东西 |
[20:09] | Come on, everybody, let’s go. Let’s go. | 跟我来 伙计们 跟我走 |
[20:19] | – What are you doing? – Sam? | – 你在做什么?- 萨姆 |
[20:21] | Ronald and I need to talk to you. | 我和 罗纳德 要和你谈谈 |
[20:35] | It shed its skin again. We don’t know. Could be in the halls, the vault. | 它又蜕皮了 不知道什么时候 可能在大厅或是进地下室的时候 |
[20:40] | Great. | 不错 |
[20:42] | – Dean, you are wanted by the police. – Yeah. | – 知道吗 迪恩 你正被警方通缉 – 是的 |
[20:45] | Even if we do find this damn thing, how are we gonna get out of here? | 即使我们找到那可恶的东西 我们怎么才能从这该死的地方逃出去? |
[20:49] | One problem at a time. | 现在的问题是 |
[20:50] | I’m gonna do a sweep of the place, find any stragglers. | 我要监视这里所有的地方 看看能不能找到异类 |
[20:53] | Once we got everybody, we play a game of Find the Freaks. | 之后把大家都聚在一起 就可以玩”找怪物”的游戏了 |
[20:56] | So here. I found another one of these for you. | 看这里 我找到了另一把给你 |
[20:59] | Stay here, make sure Ronald doesn’t hurt anybody. | 你呆在这里 确保 罗纳德不会伤害任何人 |
[21:01] | – Help him manage the situation. – Help him manage? | – 看着他… – 看着他? |
[21:04] | Are you insane? | 你发神经病吗? |
[21:10] | – This isn’t going the way we wanted. – Understatement! | – 我知道这不是我们喜欢的方式 – 这叫什么 |
[21:13] | But if we let the cops in now, Ronald gets arrested, we get arrested. | 但是一旦警察进来 罗纳德和我们被逮捕 |
[21:16] | The shifter gets away. | 变形人就会跑了 |
[21:18] | Probably never find it again, okay? | 可能再也找不到他了 好吧 |
[21:21] | Ron. | 罗纳德 |
[21:23] | Out of the light. | 别暴露在光亮下 |
[21:29] | – Seriously? – Ron’s game plan was a bad plan. | – 你不会来真的吧?- 罗纳德的计划是个白痴计划 |
[21:32] | It’s a little bit of a crazy plan. But right now crazy is the only game in town. | 只不过有一点疯狂 但现在 是这城市的疯狂 明白吗? |
[21:49] | Hi, Ronald. | 你好 罗纳德 |
[22:50] | I’m gonna keep this open, get you some fresh air in there. | 我让这开着 给你们些新鲜空气好吗? |
[22:54] | But no one leaves this vault. | 但没人可以离开这里 |
[22:59] | I don’t understand. Why are you helping him? | 我不明白 你们为什么要帮他 |
[23:01] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我告诉你 你也不会相信的 |
[23:05] | – Hello? – I think I gotta get out of here. | 你好?我想我不得不离开这里 |
[23:08] | – Sir, I’m sorry but you gotta stay put. What? | – 先生 我非常抱歉 你还是得待在这里 – 什么? |
[23:12] | – What do you mean, demands? – Ron. | – 你什么意思?条件?- 罗纳德… |
[23:14] | – Hang up. – I’m not a bank robber. | – 挂上电话 – 我不是抢匪 |
[23:16] | – I gotta get out of here. – You can’t leave. | – 我真的要离开这里 – 先生 你不能走 |
[23:19] | I’m kind of a crime fighter. | 我猜是打击罪恶 |
[23:20] | Henry, just breathe, okay? – Ronald! | – 亨利 深呼吸 好吗?- 罗纳德 |
[23:26] | – Look-No, I’m acting alone. | – 听着 – 不 我一个人 |
[23:30] | Ronald? | 罗纳德… |
[23:31] | – The less the cops know, the better. – This dude’s having a heart attack. | – 警察知道的越少越好 – 我想这位老兄的心脏病发了 |
[23:35] | Great. Could be our guy, could be a trick. | 好吧 要么是我们的人 要么是骗子 |
[23:38] | – Are you just gonna let the man die? – No one’s dying here. | – 你想让他死?- 没有人会死在这里 |
[23:41] | Cover the door. | 看着门 |
[23:49] | Can you tell me how many hostages? | 能不能告诉我有多少人质被劫持? |
[23:51] | One could be having heart trouble. You need to send in a paramedic. | 我们这里有人心脏病复发了 你们得派个急救人员来 |
[23:55] | – Just stay calm, we’ll have you out…Send in a paramedic.okye | – 保持冷静 我让你们出来 – 进来个急救人员 好吗 |
[23:58] | Don’t try anything else. Please. | 不要耍花招 听见了吧 |
[24:00] | Paramedic? Guy don’t have time. | 急救人员?他已经没有时间等了 |
[24:02] | Listen, I’m sorry. Okay? I am. But nobody’s getting out. | 听着 我很抱歉 但是没有人可以离开这里 |
[24:06] | He’s dying right in front of you. | 他会死在你的面前 |
[24:08] | Help. | 救救我 |
[24:48] | Come on, man. You gotta unlock the front door. | 来吧 伙计 你可以打开前门 |
[24:51] | We’ve gotta get him out of here. | 我们可以让他走 |
[24:53] | Both of you, stay where you are. | 都站在那里别动 |
[25:02] | You know, Ronald… | 你明白什么 罗纳德? |
[25:03] | he’s right. We gotta get this man outside. Come on. | 他是对的 我们让他出去 快点 |
[25:06] | Yeah, I’ll help you. | 我扶你 我来帮你 |
[25:09] | Oh, I got him. It’s cool. | 哦 我来就行 真好 |
[25:11] | – Thanks. Thank you. | – 多谢 – 谢谢你 |
[25:13] | Watch your step. Sure. – Thank you. Thank you. | – 小心脚下 – 谢谢 谢谢 |
[25:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:27] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 嘿 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[25:31] | You got the gun, man. | 现在你说了算 |
[25:34] | Whatever. | 什么都行 |
[25:40] | Stop, come back here. | 停下 快回来 |
[25:51] | Get down, Ron! | 趴下 罗纳德 |
[26:20] | All units be advised, we have five to 12 hostages… | 所有单位注意 我们有5到12名人质… |
[26:23] | in the City Bank of Milwaukee Bradley Center. | 在城市银行的密尔布拉德利中心 |
[26:26] | Yes, go. Go, go. | 好 走 走 走 |
[26:39] | Here. | 拿着 |
[26:42] | Take care of the guard. I’m going after the shifter. | 小心狙击手 我去追变形者 |
[27:01] | Sorry, Ron. | 对不起 小罗 |
[27:03] | You did a real good job tracking this thing. You really did. | 你干的很好 非常棒 |
[27:37] | – Oh! Please don’t hurt us. – You shouldn’t be back here. | – 上帝啊 请别伤害我们 – 你们这个时候不应该到这儿来 |
[27:41] | You’re in danger. Now go back to the vault. Now. | 这里很危险 回到保险库里去 现在就去 |
[27:45] | Hostages in the City Bank… | 人质在银行中心… |
[27:48] | This will all be over soon. | 很快就好了 |
[27:49] | Stand by for further. | 等候通知 |
[27:55] | – Everything’s gonna be all right. – Hey, don’t shoot. Don’t shoot, please. | – 你会没事的 – 别开枪 别开枪 |
[27:59] | No, no, no. Back up. | 不 不 不 不 退后 |
[28:01] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[28:03] | Please don’t shoot. | 求你了 别开枪 |
[28:05] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[28:10] | I said, get back, now! | 我说了 马上退后 |
[28:13] | One of the hostages, he seems to have taken over the situation. | 原来的人质之一现在掌控局势 |
[28:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[28:18] | Okay. Go, go. | 走 走 |
[28:20] | Get down. | 走 |
[28:28] | We are so screwed. | 这下搞砸了 |
[28:37] | – Yeah? – He’s slipped his skin. | – 喂?- 他又脱皮了 |
[28:39] | – What? – Yeah, bastard shifts fast. | – 什么?- 是的 这混蛋变形的很快 |
[28:41] | Faster than the one in St. Louis. | 比圣路易斯那个快多了 |
[28:43] | It’s like playing a shell game. Could be anybody again. | 他喜欢玩蒙面游戏 它又有可能是任何一个人了 |
[28:46] | – The employees are out of the vault. – You search every inch. | – 我想大多数的职员都在保险库里 – 你仔细搜索这每一个角落 |
[28:50] | I’ll round everybody up. | 我去把大家都集中起来 |
[29:06] | – Crap. – What? | – 该死 – 怎么了? |
[29:08] | The feds are here. | 联邦调查局的人来了 |
[29:10] | Oh, crap. | 哦… 真该死 |
[29:18] | – Lieutenant Robards. – Yeah. | – 罗巴斯中尉 – 是的 |
[29:20] | Special Agent Henriksen. | 特别调查员 汉迪克森 |
[29:22] | Let me guess. You’re lead dog now, but you’d just love my full cooperation. | 让我猜猜 下一句是我来接管 但还要求我们全力配合 |
[29:27] | I don’t give a rat’s ass what you do. Get a doughnut and bang your wife. | 我他妈的不管你做什么 你可以去买个甜圈吃或者回你老婆的被窝里 |
[29:30] | What I do need is your SWAT team, locked and loaded. | 我需要的是你的特别行动小组全副武装待命 |
[29:34] | Listen, agent, something’s not right about this. | 听着 特别调查员 这个案件有些不对头 |
[29:38] | It’s | 这… |
[29:40] | – It’s not going down like a usual heist. – That’s because it isn’t one. | – 这并不像一个普通的抢劫案 – 那是因为这根本就不是 |
[29:44] | You have no idea what you’re dealing with, do you? | 你根本就不知道你在跟谁打交道 是吧? |
[29:47] | There’s a monster in that bank, Robards. | 那个银行里面有一个怪物 罗巴斯 |
[30:15] | And I thought you were one of the good guys. | 我以为你是一个好人 |
[30:19] | – What’s your name? – Why would you care? | – 你叫什么名字?- 你为什么关心这个? |
[30:22] | My name is Dean. | 我叫 迪恩 |
[30:25] | I’m Sherri. | 我是 雪莉 |
[30:26] | Hi, Sherri. | 嗨 雪莉 |
[30:31] | Everything’s gonna be all right. This will all be over soon, okay? | 一切都会好起来的 这所有的一切很快就会结束的 好吗? |
[30:47] | – Yeah. – This is Special Agent Victor Henriksen. | – 哪位?- 我是特别调查员 威克特 汉迪克森 |
[30:50] | Yeah, listen, I’m not in the negotiating mood. | 我现在没有谈判的心情 |
[30:52] | Me neither. It’s my job to bring you in. | 好的 我也没有 我本来是想让你活着走出来 |
[30:54] | Alive’s a bonus, but not necessary. | 活着的惊喜 现在看来没必要了 |
[30:56] | Kind of harsh for a fed, don’t you think? | 这话从联邦调查员嘴里说出来真荒唐 你不这么认为吗? |
[30:58] | You’re not the typical suspect, are you, Dean? | 你并不是普通的罪犯 对吗 迪恩? |
[31:02] | I want you and Sam out here, unarmed. | 我要你和萨姆放下武器出来 |
[31:05] | Or we come in. And yes, I know about Sam too. Bonnie to your Clyde. | 否则我们就进去 是的 我知道萨姆 你的古怪兄弟 |
[31:09] | Well, that part’s true. But how’d you know we were here? | 是的 部分正确 但是你们怎么会知道我们在这儿的? |
[31:12] | Go screw yourself. That’s how. | 自己好好想想 那才是原因 |
[31:14] | It’s become my job to know about you. I’ve been looking for you for weeks. | 了解你已经成为我的工作了 迪恩 我已经找你好几个星期了 |
[31:18] | I know about the murder in St. Louis, the Houdini act in Baltimore. | 我知道圣路易斯的谋杀案 也知道你在巴尔的摩耍的戏法 |
[31:21] | I know about the desecrations, the thefts. I know about your dad. | 我知道你妖鬼神灵欺骗人的谎言 我还知道你的父亲 |
[31:25] | – You don’t know crap about my dad. – Ex-Marine, raised his kids on the road. | – 你根本不知道我父亲 – 退役海军 他在路上的孩子们 |
[31:30] | Cheap motels, backwoods cabins. Real paramilitary survivalist type. | 廉价旅馆 偏僻的木屋 典型的准军事活命至上主义者 |
[31:33] | I just can’t get a handle on what type of wacko he was. | 我只是搞不清楚他到底是什么类型的疯子 |
[31:36] | White supremacist, Timmy McVeigh, tomato, tomato. | 隐居者 晶片植入人 同性恋 变态 |
[31:39] | You got no right talking about my dad like that. | 你没有权利那样说我的父亲 |
[31:42] | – He was a hero. – Yeah. Right. Sure sounds like it. | – 他是个英雄 – 是的 听起来很像 |
[31:45] | You have one hour to make a decision or we come, full automatic. | 你有一个小时做决定 不然我们就直接冲进去 |
[31:55] | Scramble your men. Five minutes, then we go in. | 召集你的人 5分钟后 我们进去 |
[31:58] | What? Henriksen, they’ve let out one hostage so far. | 什么?汉迪克森 他们目前为止已经放了一个人质 |
[32:01] | – They’ve hurt no one. – You don’t know these Winchesters. | – 就目前来看他们没有伤害任何人 – 你不了解温彻斯特家的人 |
[32:04] | – They’re dangerous and expertly trained. – We can’t risk all those people. | – 他们很危险而且受过特殊训练 – 我们不能拿里面人的生命做赌注 |
[32:08] | – Trust me. Dean’s a risk to them. – This is crazy. | – 相信我 迪恩相对于我们的行动更为危险 – 这太疯狂了 |
[32:11] | Crazy’s in there and I just hung up on it. | 疯狂的行为在里面 我们只是去阻止 |
[32:53] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:56] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[32:58] | We got a bit of a problem outside. | 我们外面有点麻烦 |
[33:01] | We got a problem in here. | 我们的麻烦在这里 |
[33:06] | Sherri? We’re gonna let you go. | 雪莉?我们要放你走 |
[33:09] | What? | 什么? |
[33:10] | – Why me? – As a show of good faith to the feds. | – 为什么是我?- 对联邦调查员表示友好 来吧 |
[33:17] | I think I’d rather stay here with the others. | 我想我最好和其它人一起呆在这儿 |
[33:21] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to insist. | 我想我会坚持我的想法 |
[33:45] | I thought you were letting me go. | 我以为你是要放我走 |
[33:52] | Is that community theater or are you naturally like this? | 你是个业余演员 还是天生是块演戏的料? |
[33:55] | This is the last time you become anybody. Ever. | 这是你最后一次装成别人 最后一次 |
[33:58] | No. Oh, God. Oh… | 哦 上帝啊 |
[34:23] | Dean, wait.wait.wait. | 迪恩 等等 等等 等等 |
[34:26] | What’s the advantage of this plan? | 她这样做有什么好处? |
[34:29] | I mean, fainting now wouldn’t help it survive. | 我的意思是说 现在晕倒并不会帮它逃掉 |
[35:03] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[35:11] | Get her out of here. Now! | 把她从这儿弄出去 马上去 |
[36:12] | Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[36:15] | I work here. I work here. | 我在这儿工作 我在这儿工作 |
[36:18] | Please get me out. | 把我从 |
[36:19] | Please get me out of here. | 这带出去 |
[36:24] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[36:27] | Let me see your hands. | 让我看看你的手 |
[37:20] | Gross. | 恶心… |
[38:22] | Clear in here. Clear. Move. | 行动 安全 |
[38:26] | Clear. Clear. Go. | 安全 安全 走 |
[38:29] | Clear. Move. | 前进 |
[38:32] | Clear. Move. | 安全 |
[38:34] | Male, African-American. Goner. | 男性 非洲籍美国人 没救了 |
[38:39] | I’m telling you, man. I just walked her out of the bank. | 告诉你 伙计 我刚刚把他送到银行外了 |
[38:44] | She must have a twin sister or something. | 她肯定是有个双胞胎姐妹或者什么的 |
[39:01] | Sir, my team said it’s secure. They’re gone. | 长官 我的小组报告说这里已经安全了 他们逃掉了 |
[39:03] | You tell your team to tear it apart. | 你告诉你的小组把这给我翻个底朝天 |
[39:05] | – Ducts, ceiling, furnace, everything. – That’s not necessary. | – 管道 棚顶 所有的地方 – 我认为没那必要了 |
[39:08] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[40:17] | We are so screwed. | 我们真的搞砸了 |