时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Back in 1835, Samuel Colt made a special gun. | 追溯到1835年 萨姆埃尔·柯尔特造了一把奇特的枪 |
[00:21] | They say this gun can kill anything. | 据说这把枪可以杀死任何东西 |
[00:29] | The Colt is gone and it seems pretty damn likely… | 柯尔特已经死了 看起来那个恶魔很可能… |
[00:32] | that the demon is behind all of this. | 在背后操纵着一切 |
[00:38] | Whoops. | 喂 |
[00:39] | Crossroads are where pacts are made. Selling your soul. | 十字路口是契约签订的地方 要出卖你的的灵魂 |
[00:42] | Rituals like this. You put your photo in the mix, right? | 仪式是这样的… 你要把你自己的照片埋进去 对吗? |
[00:44] | I know all about you, Dean Winchester. | 我清楚你的一切 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[00:46] | I’m looking for the best and brightest. | 我在寻找一个最棒的 最聪明的 |
[00:49] | – I’m Sam. – I’m Jake. | – 我是萨姆 – 我是扎克 |
[00:51] | This is a competition. | 这是一场竞赛 |
[00:53] | Only one of you crazy kids is gonna make it out of here alive. | 你们这群疯狂的孩子之中 只有一个… 可以活着离开这里 |
[01:00] | You are tough, smart. | 你坚强 你聪明 |
[01:02] | You’re well trained, Sam. You’re my favorite. | 你接受了很好的训练 萨姆 你是我的最爱 |
[01:05] | – Sam. – Dean. | – 萨姆 – 迪恩 |
[01:07] | Sam, look out. | 萨姆 小心 |
[01:10] | No. | 不 |
[01:24] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[01:43] | Dean? | 迪恩? |
[01:49] | Brought you this back. | 带这个回来给你 |
[01:54] | No, thanks. I’m fine. | 不 谢谢 我很好 |
[01:58] | You should eat something. | 你应该吃点东西 |
[02:01] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我很好 |
[02:13] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[02:15] | I hate to bring this up, I really do. | 我恨我提起这个 我真的恨 |
[02:18] | But don’t you think maybe it’s time… | 但你难道不认为我们 也许是时候… |
[02:20] | we bury Sam? | 埋了萨姆吗? |
[02:25] | No. | 不 |
[02:30] | – Well, we could maybe… – What, torch his corpse? | – 我们也许可以… – 什么 烧了尸体 |
[02:36] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[02:40] | I want you to come with me. | 我要你跟我走 |
[02:42] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[02:45] | – Dean, please. – Would you cut me some slack? | – 迪恩 拜托 – 你难道不能让我静一会儿 |
[02:49] | I just don’t think you should be alone, that’s all. | 我只是觉得你不应该一个人 仅此而已 |
[02:53] | I gotta admit I could use your help. | 我得承认 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:56] | Something big is going down. | 某些大事件要来了 |
[02:59] | – End-of-the-world big. – Well, then let it end! | – 如同世界末日般的 – 那就终结吧 |
[03:04] | You don’t mean that. | 你不会这样吧 |
[03:07] | You don’t think so? | 你认为不会? |
[03:11] | You don’t think I’ve given enough? | 你认为我得到的还不够多吗? |
[03:15] | You don’t think I’ve paid enough? | 你认为我付出的还不够多吗? |
[03:18] | I’m done with it. | 我受够了 |
[03:20] | All of it. | 所有的一切 |
[03:24] | If you knew what’s good for you, turn around and get the hell out of here. | 如果你知道怎样才好的话… 转身离开这里 |
[03:30] | Go! | 走 |
[03:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:47] | Please, just go. | 求你离开吧 |
[03:59] | You know where I’ll be. | 你知道我会在哪里 |
[04:38] | Howdy, Jake. | 你好 扎克 |
[04:44] | I-I’m dreaming, aren’t I? | 我… 我在做梦 对吧? |
[04:47] | I got a genius on my hands. | 我手上有一个天才 |
[04:51] | Well, congratulations, Jake, you’re it. | 恭喜 扎克 你是… |
[04:54] | Last man standing. | 坚持到最后的人 |
[04:56] | The American Idol. | 美国偶像 |
[04:58] | I have to admit, you weren’t the horse I was betting on but still, I gotta give it to you. | 我得承认 你不是我下注的那匹马 但是 我仍然会给你机会 |
[05:04] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[05:07] | Been there. Done that. | 去过了 见过了 |
[05:09] | Everything you put me through. | 你把我卷入的这一切… |
[05:11] | Dragging me to that place, making me kill those people. | 把我弄到那个地方 让我杀了那些人 |
[05:15] | All part of the beauty pageant. | 都是”选美比赛”的一部分 |
[05:18] | Jake, I needed the strongest. | 扎克 我需要一个最强的人 |
[05:20] | And that’s you. | 那就是你 |
[05:21] | Needed me for what? | 需要我做什么? |
[05:23] | Oh, I got a laundry list of tasty things for you. | 我有一大张刺激的清单给你 |
[05:26] | The only thing I’m gonna do, is wake up… | 我要做的唯一的事… 就是醒过来 |
[05:29] | hunt you down and kill you myself. | 击倒你 然后亲手杀了你 |
[05:32] | You know, others have tried. | 你知道吗 其他人试过了 |
[05:35] | It’s not easy. | 不容易 |
[05:39] | Trust me, Jake, you wanna be a good little soldier here. | 相信我 扎克 你想成为一个很棒的小兵 |
[05:42] | And if I’m not? | 如果我不想呢? |
[05:43] | If you’re a bad little soldier? | 如果你是个坏小兵 |
[05:46] | Well, that dear old mom of yours… | 你那亲爱的老母亲… |
[05:49] | that adorable little sister? | 那可爱的小妹妹… |
[05:53] | I’ll make certain that they both live long enough… | 我保证他们都能活的足够长来… |
[05:57] | to know the chewy taste of their own intestines. | 了解他们自己内脏的嚼劲 |
[06:04] | No, Jake, I’m not bluffing. | 不 扎克 我没有胡说 |
[06:14] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么? |
[06:16] | Like I said. Genius. | 像我说的 天赋 |
[06:31] | You know, when we were little… | 你知道 在我们小时候… |
[06:34] | and you couldn’t have been more than 5… | 你5岁还没到… |
[06:37] | you just started asking questions. | 你就开始提问题 |
[06:43] | How come we didn’t have a mom? | 我们怎么没有妈妈? |
[06:47] | Why do we always have to move around? | 为什么我们总是搬家? |
[06:50] | Where’d Dad go? | 他去哪儿了? |
[06:52] | He’d take off for days at a time. | 离开一段时间的时候 |
[06:55] | I remember I begged you, “Quit asking, Sammy. | 我记得我求你说 别再问了 萨姆 |
[06:58] | Man, you don’t wanna know.” | 伙计 你不会想知道的 |
[07:03] | I just wanted you to be a kid. | 我只想让你当一个孩子 |
[07:06] | Just for a little while longer. | 就再当久一点 |
[07:12] | I always tried to protect you. | 我一直试着保护你 |
[07:17] | Keep you safe. | 保障你的安全 |
[07:23] | Dad didn’t even have to tell me. | 爸爸甚至没有告诉我 |
[07:27] | It was just always my responsibility, you know? | 这永远是我的职责 你知道吗? |
[07:33] | It’s like I had one job. | 就像我一个任务 |
[07:36] | That one job. | 我有一个任务… |
[07:39] | And I screwed it up. | 而我搞砸了 |
[07:47] | I blew it. | 我吹牛了 |
[07:51] | And for that, I’m sorry. | 为了这个 对不起 |
[08:00] | I guess that’s what I do. | 我猜我就是这样的… |
[08:03] | I let down the people I love. | 我让我所爱的人失望 |
[08:07] | I let Dad down. | 我令爸爸失望 |
[08:14] | And now, I guess I’m just supposed to let you down too? | 现在我猜可能也要让你失望了 |
[08:21] | How can I? | 我怎么能? |
[08:25] | How am I supposed to live with that? | 这样我怎么能活的下去? |
[08:29] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[08:32] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[08:41] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[08:51] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[09:58] | Oh, come on already. | 快点 已经好了 |
[10:00] | Show your face, you bitch. | 露出你的脸 你这个婊子 |
[10:04] | Easy, sugar, you’ll wake the neighbors. | 放松点 甜心 你会吵醒邻居的 |
[10:14] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[10:15] | It is so, so good to see you. | 见到你真是太棒了 |
[10:20] | I mean it. Look at you. | 我是说真的 看看你 |
[10:23] | Gone and got your family killed. All alone in the world. | 令你的家人都死了 孤单的活在世上 |
[10:27] | It’s too sweet. | 这太美妙了 |
[10:32] | Excuse me, you’re gonna have to give me a moment. | 不好意思 你得让我离开下 |
[10:34] | Sometimes you gotta stop and smell the roses. | 有时候你得停下来 闻闻玫瑰的花香 |
[10:37] | I should send you straight back to hell. | 我应该把你直接送回地狱 |
[10:39] | Oh, you should. But you won’t. | 你应该 但你不会 |
[10:44] | And I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[10:47] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[10:49] | Following in Daddy’s footsteps. You wanna make a deal. | 追随父亲的脚步 你想做笔交易 |
[10:53] | Little Sammy, back from the dead. | 小萨姆的起死回生 |
[10:55] | And let me guess, you’re offering up your own soul? | 让我猜猜 出卖你自己的灵魂? |
[10:58] | There are a hundred other demons who’d love to get their hands on it. | 还有数百个其他的… 想要出手的恶魔 |
[11:01] | And it’s all yours. All you gotta do is bring Sam back. | 这都取决于你 你所要做的就是带萨姆回来 |
[11:04] | You give me 10 years. | 给我10年时间 |
[11:07] | Ten years and then you come for me. | 10年 然后你就来拿我 |
[11:09] | You must be joking. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[11:12] | It’s the same deal you give everybody else. | 那是与你给其他人 一样的条件 |
[11:14] | You’re not everybody else. | 你不是其他人 |
[11:19] | Why would I wanna give you anything? | 我为什么要给你任何东西? |
[11:23] | Keep your gutter soul, it’s too tarnished anyway. | 留着你的破灵魂吧 总之 是太残败了 |
[11:28] | – Nine years. – No. | – 9年 – 不 |
[11:32] | – Eight. – You keep going, I’ll keep saying no. | – 8年 – 你继续 我会一直说不 |
[11:37] | Okay, five years. | 好吧 5年 |
[11:40] | Five years, then my bill comes due. | 5年后 我的帐到期 |
[11:42] | That’s my last offer. Five years or no deal. | 这是我最后的出价 5年否则就没交易 |
[11:51] | Then no deal. | 那么就没交易 |
[11:56] | – Fine. – Fine. | – 好 – 好 |
[12:01] | Make sure you bury Sam before he starts stinking up the joint. | 确保在萨姆腐烂之前 把他埋掉 |
[12:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:07] | It’s a fire sale and everything must go. | 这是大特价 所有东西必须出手 |
[12:14] | What do I have to do? | 我要做什么? |
[12:17] | First of all, quit groveling. Needy guys are such a turnoff. | 首先 别卑躬屈节的 低三下四的男人很倒胃口 |
[12:24] | Look. | 瞧… |
[12:26] | Look, I shouldn’t be doing this. I could get in a lot of trouble. | 我不应该这样做 我会陷入很多麻烦之中 |
[12:29] | But what can I say? I got a blind spot for you, Dean. | 但是我能说什么?我对你没办法 迪恩 |
[12:32] | You’re like a puppy, you’re just too fun to play with. | 你就像个… 小狗崽 和你玩真是太有趣了 |
[12:40] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[12:41] | – You’ll bring him back? – I will. | – 你会带他回来吗 – 我会的 |
[12:45] | And because I’m just such a saint, I’ll give you one year and one year only. | 因为我是如此一个好人 我会给你一年时间 只有一年 |
[12:52] | But here’s the thing. | 但是重点是… |
[12:55] | If you try and welch or weasel your way out, then the deal is off. | 如果你试图逃避或者躲藏的话… 那么交易就结束 |
[12:58] | Sam drops dead, he’s back to rotten meat in no time. | 萨姆就会死… 他立即就会变回腐烂的臭肉 |
[13:03] | So? | 那么… |
[13:06] | It’s a better deal than your Dad ever got. | 比你爸爸做的交易更好 |
[13:10] | What do you say? | 你认为呢? |
[13:58] | Sammy? | 萨弥 |
[13:59] | – Thank God. – Hey. | 感谢上帝 |
[14:07] | Uh, Dean. | 呃… 迪恩… |
[14:09] | Sorry. I’m sorry, man, I’m just… | 对不起 对不起 伙计 我只是… |
[14:12] | I’m happy to see you up and around, that’s all. | 我只是见到你起来太高兴了 就是这样 |
[14:16] | – Come on, sit down. – Okay. | – 来 坐下 – 好 |
[14:18] | Dean, what happened to me? | 迪恩 我怎么了? |
[14:22] | Well, what do you remember? | 你记得什么? |
[14:24] | I-I saw you and Bobby and… | 我… 我看到你和博比 |
[14:28] | Then I felt this pain. This sharp pain, like white hot, you know. | 我感觉到疼痛 这种极度的疼痛就像… 就像 极端的 你知道的 |
[14:33] | And then you started running at me and that’s about it. | 然后… 然后你跑向我… 就这些 |
[14:37] | Yeah, that kid stabbed you in the back. | 是的 那… 那个小子 从背后刺伤了你 |
[14:41] | You lost a lot of blood. You know, it was pretty touch and go for a while. | 你失了很多血 很严重而且持续了很久 |
[14:44] | But, Dean, you can’t patch up a wound that bad. | 但是迪恩 你… 你不可能 治疗那么严重的伤口 |
[14:47] | No, Bobby could. | 是的 博比能 |
[14:51] | – Who was that kid anyway? – His name’s Jake. | – 不管如何 那个小子是谁 – 他的名字是扎克 |
[14:53] | – Did you get him? – No. He disappeared in the woods. | – 你抓到他了吗 – 没有 他消失在树林中了 |
[14:55] | We gotta find him, Dean. | 我们得找到他 迪恩 |
[14:57] | And I swear, I’m gonna tear that son of a bitch apart. | 而且我发誓 要把那个狗杂种撕成碎片 |
[15:00] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, Van Damme. | 放松点 范·达姆 |
[15:03] | You just woke up. Let’s get you something to eat. Huh? | 你刚刚醒过来 好吗?我们吃点东西 |
[15:05] | You want something to eat? | 你想吃点东西吗? |
[15:07] | I’m starving. Come on. | 我饿死了 来吧 |
[15:09] | And that’s when you guys showed up. | 然后你们就出现了 |
[15:11] | That’s awful. | 那太可怕了 |
[15:13] | Poor Andy. | 可怜的安迪 |
[15:16] | Demon said he only wanted one of us to walk out alive. | 恶魔说他只想让 我们中的一个或者走出去 |
[15:18] | – And he told you that? – Yup. | – 他告诉你的 – 是的 |
[15:21] | – Appeared in a dream. – He tell you anything else? | – 他出现在梦中 – 他告诉你其他什么吗? |
[15:26] | No. No, that was it, nothing else. | 不 没有 就那些 没其他的 |
[15:31] | You know, what I don’t get, Dean, is if the demon only wanted one of us… | 你知道吗 我不明白的是 迪恩 如果恶魔只想要我们中的一个 |
[15:34] | then how did Jake and I both get away? | 那么为何我和扎克都能离开? |
[15:37] | Well, I mean, they left you for dead. I’m sure they thought it was over. | 我是说 他们留你等死 我肯定他们以为结束了 |
[15:44] | Now that Yellow Eyes has Jake, what’s he gonna do with him? | 现在那个黄眼有扎克了 他会对他怎么样? |
[15:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:50] | But whatever it is, we gotta stop it. | 但是无论是什么 我们得阻止他 |
[15:52] | Well, hold on, all right? You need to get your rest. | 等等 好吗? 你需要休息 |
[15:55] | – We got time. – No, we don’t. | – 我们有时间 – 不 我们没有 |
[15:57] | Sam, oceans aren’t boiling, okay? | 萨姆 大海还没沸腾呢 好吗? |
[15:59] | Frogs aren’t raining from the sky. Let’s get you your strength back first. | 雾不是从天上落下来的 我们要先让你恢复体力 |
[16:04] | Well, did you call the Roadhouse? They know anything? | 你问过路边旅馆了吗?他们知道什么吗? |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:11] | Dean, what is it? | 迪恩… 怎么了? |
[16:18] | The Roadhouse burned to the ground. | 路边旅馆被烧平了 |
[16:20] | Ash is dead. | 阿什死了 |
[16:22] | Probably, Ellen, a lot of other hunters too. | 艾伦也许… 也有很多其他的猎人 |
[16:27] | – Demons? – Yeah, we think so. | – 恶魔 – 是 我们认为是的 |
[16:30] | – We think because Ash found something. – What did he find? | – 我们认为原因是阿什发现了些什么 – 他发现了什么? |
[16:33] | Bobby’s working on that right now. | 博比正在调查 |
[16:35] | Well, come on then. Bobby’s only a few hours away. | 那么 走吧 博比离我们就几个小时的路 |
[16:38] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop, Sam, stop. Damn it. | 停下 萨姆 停 该死的 |
[16:42] | You almost died in there. I mean, what would I have-? | 你差一点就死在… 我是说 我要… |
[16:48] | Can’t you just take care of yourself for a little bit, huh? Just for a little bit. | 你就更好的照顾好自己 就更好一点 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry. No. | 对不起 不 |
[17:11] | – Hey, Bobby. – Hey, Bobby. | – 嗨 博比 – 嗨 博比 |
[17:14] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[17:16] | It’s good to… | 见到你 |
[17:17] | see you up and around. | 又站起来了… 真好 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 是的… |
[17:21] | Well, thanks for patching me up. | 谢谢你救活我 |
[17:24] | Don’t mention it. | 别客气 |
[17:31] | Well, Sam’s better. | 萨姆好点了 |
[17:33] | And we’re back in it now. | 我们现在回来了 |
[17:35] | So, what do you know? | 那么… 你了解到什么了? |
[17:42] | Well, I found something. | 我找到些东西 |
[17:44] | But I’m not sure what the hell it means. | 但是我不确定到底是什么意思 |
[17:48] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[17:49] | Demonic omens. | 恶魔的征兆… |
[17:51] | Like a frigging tidal wave. | 就像该死的 涨潮落潮 |
[17:53] | Cattle deaths, lightning storms. | 牲畜死亡 电闪雷鸣 |
[17:55] | They’ve skyrocketed from out of nowhere. | 凭空出现 |
[17:57] | Here. | 这里 |
[18:00] | All around here. | 都在这周围 |
[18:02] | Except for one place. | 除了一个地方以外… |
[18:04] | – Southern Wyoming. – Wyoming? | – 南怀俄明州 – 怀俄明州? |
[18:07] | Yeah, that one area’s totally clean. Spotless. | 是的 那个地区完全干净 无际可寻 |
[18:11] | – It’s almost as if… – What? | – 基本就像… – 什么 |
[18:13] | the demons are surrounding it. | 恶魔在包围那儿 |
[18:15] | You don’t know why? | 但你知道为什么吗? |
[18:17] | No, and by this point my eyes are swimming. | 不 目前为止 我毫无头绪 |
[18:20] | Would you take a look at it? Maybe you can catch something I couldn’t. | 萨姆 你能看看吗?也许你能发现些 我发现不了的东西 |
[18:23] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 当然 |
[18:27] | Come on, Dean. I got some more books in the truck. | 来吧 迪恩 卡车里还有更多的书… |
[18:30] | Help me lug them in. | 帮我拖进来 |
[18:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:42] | You stupid ass. What did you do? | 你这个白痴傻蛋 你做了什么 |
[18:45] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[18:49] | You made a deal. For Sam, didn’t you? | 你做了笔交易… 为了萨姆 是不是 |
[18:53] | – How long they give you? – Bobby. | – 他们给你多久 – 博比 |
[18:55] | How long? | 多久 |
[19:01] | One year. | 一年 |
[19:02] | Damn it, Dean. | 该死的 迪恩 |
[19:05] | Which is why we gotta find this yellow-eyed son of a bitch. | 这就是我们为什么 要找到那个黄眼狗杂种 |
[19:09] | That’s why I’m gonna kill him myself. I mean, I got nothing to lose now, right? | 那就是为什么我要亲手杀了他 我现在没有什么 可以输的了 对吧 |
[19:13] | I could throttle you. | 我真想杀了你 |
[19:15] | And send me downstairs ahead of schedule? | 提前把我送到下面去? |
[19:22] | What is it with you Winchesters, huh? | 你们姓温彻斯特都怎么了 恩 |
[19:25] | You, your dad, you’re both just itching to throw yourselves down the pit. | 你 你爸爸 你们都渴望把自己送到地狱去 |
[19:29] | That’s my point. | 这就是我的问题 |
[19:31] | Dad brought me back, Bobby, I’m not even supposed to be here. | 爸爸把我带回来的 博比 我甚至都不该在这里 |
[19:35] | At least this way, something good can come out of it, you know. | 至少这样… 才能更加有意义 你知道吗? |
[19:38] | Like my life can mean something. | 像是我的生命能更有意义 |
[19:40] | What, and it didn’t before? | 什么 之前没有吗? |
[19:43] | Have you got that low an opinion of yourself? | 你对你自己 有这么低劣的评价吗? |
[19:45] | Are you that screwed in the head? | 你是那么白痴吗 |
[19:51] | I couldn’t let him die, Bobby. | 我不能让他死 博比 |
[19:54] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[19:57] | He’s my brother. | 他是我的兄弟 |
[19:59] | How is your brother gonna feel when he knows you’re going to hell? | 你的兄弟会怎么想… 当他知道你会下地狱? |
[20:05] | How’d you feel when you knew your dad went for you? | 当你知道你爸爸为了你 这么做的时候你什么感觉 |
[20:10] | You can’t tell him. | 你不能告诉他 |
[20:12] | You take a shot at me, whatever you gotta do. But please don’t tell him. | 你开枪打死我 无论你做什么… 但是拜托不要告诉他 |
[20:37] | Ellen? | 艾伦? |
[20:38] | Ellen. Oh, God. | 艾伦 哦 上帝啊 |
[20:55] | Bobby, is this really necessary? | 博比 这真的需要吗? |
[20:57] | Just a belt of holy water. Shouldn’t hurt. | 只是一杯圣水 不会伤害你的 |
[21:07] | Whiskey now, if you don’t mind. | 现在 威士忌吧 如果你不介意的话 |
[21:12] | – Ellen, what happened? How’d you get out? – I wasn’t supposed to. | – 艾伦 发生什么了 – 你怎么逃出来的? |
[21:15] | I was supposed to be in there with everybody else. | 我本不该的 我本该和其他人一起在那儿的 |
[21:18] | But we ran out of pretzels, of all things. | 但是我们去买椒盐卷饼了 |
[21:22] | Was just dumb luck. | 只是该死的运气 |
[21:29] | Anyway, that’s when Ash called, panic in his voice. | 总之 那时候阿什打过电话 声音很惊恐 |
[21:34] | He told me to look in the safe. Then the call cut out. | 他告诉我去看一下保险箱 然后电话就断了 |
[21:37] | By the time I got back, the flames were sky high. | 当我回去的时候 已是漫天大火 |
[21:41] | Everybody was dead. I couldn’t have been gone more than 15 minutes. | 所有人都死了 我离开不过15分钟 |
[21:46] | Sorry, Ellen. | 对不起 艾伦 |
[21:48] | Lot of good people died in there. | 许多好人死在了那里 |
[21:50] | And I got to live. | 而我活了下来 |
[21:53] | Lucky me. | 幸运的我 |
[21:58] | Ellen, you mentioned a safe. | 艾伦 你提到一个保险箱 |
[21:59] | A hidden safe we keep in the basement. | 一个我们保存在 地下室的隐蔽保险箱 |
[22:01] | Demons get what was in it? | 恶魔拿到里面的东西了吗 |
[22:03] | No. | 没有 |
[22:12] | Wyoming? | 怀俄明州 |
[22:14] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[22:18] | I don’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[22:22] | What, you got something? | 什么 你找到什么了吗 |
[22:24] | A lot more than that. | 不止一点儿 |
[22:27] | Each of these X’s is an abandoned frontier church, all mid-19th century. | 每一个X代表一个 被废弃的边境教堂 都是19世纪中期的 |
[22:32] | And all of them built by Samuel Colt. | 全都是萨姆埃尔·柯尔特建造的 |
[22:35] | Samuel Colt? The demon-killing, gun-making Samuel Colt? | 萨姆埃尔·柯尔特 那个造猎鬼枪的萨姆埃尔·柯尔特? |
[22:38] | Yep. | 是的 |
[22:39] | And there’s more. | 还有更多 |
[22:41] | He built private railway lines connecting church to church. | 他在教堂间建造了 互相连接的私人铁路 |
[22:46] | That just happens to lay out like this. | 恰好就形成了这个 |
[22:51] | – Tell me that’s not what I think it is. – It’s a Devil’s Trap. | – 告诉我这不是我想的那样 – 那是一个恶魔之束缚 |
[22:56] | – A hundred-square-mile Devil’s Trap. – That’s brilliant. | – 一个100平方哩的恶魔之束缚 – 太有才了 |
[22:59] | Iron lines, demons can’t cross. | 恶魔无法跨越铁路线 |
[23:01] | – I never heard of anything that massive. – No one has. | – 我从没听说过如此宏伟的东西 – 没有人听过 |
[23:04] | All these years none of the lines are broken? I mean, it still works? | 这么多年没有一条线路损坏吗 它还在工作 |
[23:08] | Definitely. | 那是肯定的 |
[23:10] | – How do you know? – All those omens Bobby found. | – 你怎么知道的 – 所有那些博比找到的前兆 |
[23:12] | I mean, the demons, they must be circling and they can’t get in. | 那些恶魔 他们肯定游荡在周围 但是却进不去 |
[23:15] | – Yeah, well, they’re trying. – Why? What’s inside? | – 是啊 他们在尝试 – 为什么 那里面有什么 |
[23:19] | That’s what I’ve been looking for. And, uh, there’s nothing… | 那就是我一直在调查的 然后… |
[23:22] | except an old cowboy cemetery right in the middle. | 里面除了正中间的 一个古老的牛仔公墓以外… 其他什么都没有 |
[23:25] | Why? What’s so important about a cemetery? | 好吧 一个公墓 有什么如此重要? |
[23:28] | What’s Colt trying to protect? | 柯尔特在保护些什么? |
[23:30] | – Well, unless… – Unless what? | – 好吧 除非… – 除非什么 |
[23:34] | What if Colt wasn’t trying to keep demons out? | 如果柯尔特并不是尝试 要把恶魔们关在外面呢? |
[23:36] | What if he was keeping something in? | 如果他只是要把 某些东西关在里面呢? |
[23:38] | – Now, that’s a comforting thought. – Yeah, you think? | – 令人鼓舞的想法 – 是啊 你认为呢? |
[23:40] | – Could they do it? Could they get inside? – This thing’s so powerful… | – 他们能做到吗博比 他们能进去吗 – 这东西太强大了 |
[23:43] | you’d practically need an A-bomb to destroy it. | 你几乎需要一个原子弹 才能摧毁他们 |
[23:46] | No way a full-blood demon gets across. | 纯种恶魔想要穿越进去 绝对没门儿 |
[23:51] | No. | 不 |
[23:53] | But I know who could. | 但是我知道谁可以 |
[24:26] | Howdy, Jake. | 你好 扎克 |
[24:30] | So did you have a nice trip? | 那么 一路上愉快吗? |
[24:32] | I’m here. I did what you asked. Now what? | 我来了 我做了你叫我做的 现在怎样 |
[24:35] | Fifty miles, thataway. | 那条路过去50哩 |
[24:37] | There’s a cemetery, a crypt. You gotta open that for me. | 那有一个公墓 一个地窖 你要为我打开它 |
[24:40] | Think you can manage that, sport? | 你觉得你能做到吗? |
[24:42] | You know what? Screw you and your freaky orders. Go do it yourself. | 知道吗 你和你那变态的命令见鬼去吧 你自己去做 |
[24:46] | Oh, I can’t. I can’t go that way. | 哦 我不能 我不能过去 |
[24:47] | – Not yet. – Why not? | – 还不能 – 为什么不能? |
[24:52] | I just can’t. | 我就是不能 |
[24:54] | But if you’re gonna open that crypt for me, you’re gonna need a key. | 但是如果你 为我打开那个地窖 你将会需要一把钥匙 |
[24:58] | – A gun? – Oh, this isn’t just any gun, Jake. | – 一把枪 – 哦 这可不仅仅是一把枪 扎克 |
[25:01] | This is the only gun in the whole universe that can shoot me dead. | 这是这宇宙中唯一的一把… 能够杀掉我的枪 |
[25:07] | – Is that so? – Yep. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[25:09] | Here, take it. | 这儿 拿着 |
[25:17] | Oh, my…I’m shocked at this unforeseen turn of events. | 哦 我的… 我对这无法预料的转折 还真惊讶 |
[25:21] | Go ahead, Jake. Squeeze that trigger. Be all you can be. | 来吧 扎克 扣下扳机吧 尽你所能 |
[25:23] | This’ll all be over. Your life can go back to normal. | 这一切都会结束 你的生活都会恢复正常 |
[25:26] | Course, the Army won’t take you back because you’re AWOL. | 当然了 因为你的擅离职守 军队也不会再要你 |
[25:28] | But I’m sure you could get your old job at the factory back. | 但是我肯定你能在工厂里 找回你的旧工作 |
[25:33] | But then on the other hand, the rest of your life and your family’s… | 但是然后 从另一方面来说… 你和你家人剩下的日子 |
[25:37] | could be money and honey, health and wealth. | 会是富有 甜蜜 健康 富足 |
[25:40] | Every day is ice cream Sunday. | 每一天都是像冰淇淋一般甜蜜 |
[25:43] | And all you gotta do is this one little thing. | 而你所需要做的只是 那么一点点小事 |
[25:45] | – Why me? – Oh, Jake, it’s gotta be you. | – 为什么是我 – 哦 扎克 一定要是你 |
[25:49] | I’ve been waiting for you for a very long time. | 我等你已经等了很久了 |
[25:53] | You’re my leader. You open that crypt and you will have your army. | 你是我的首领 你打开那个地窖 你就会得到你的军队 |
[25:56] | – You’re talking about the end of the world. – No, not the end. | – 你在说的是世界末日吗 – 不 不是末日 |
[26:00] | The beginning. A better world. | 而是开始… 一个更好的世界 |
[26:02] | Where your family will be protected. | 那里你的家庭会被保护起来 |
[26:04] | More than that. | 还有更多 |
[26:06] | They’ll be royalty. | 他们会是皇室 |
[26:10] | Buddy boy, you’ll have the chance to get in… | 小伙子 你有了一个 |
[26:12] | on the ground floor of a thrilling opportunity. | 如此令人激动的好机会 |
[26:15] | What do you say? It’s your call. | 你怎么说 由你自己决定 |
[26:29] | Attababy. | 乖孩子 |
[26:57] | Howdy, Jake. | 你好 扎克 |
[27:09] | Oh, you. | 等等… |
[27:11] | You were dead. I killed you. | 你已经死了 我杀了你 |
[27:13] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[27:14] | Well, next time finish the job. | 那么 下一次完成任务 |
[27:16] | I did. | 我有 |
[27:18] | I cut clean through your spinal cord, man. | 我完全割断了你的脊髓 |
[27:24] | You can’t be alive. | 你不可能还活着 |
[27:28] | – You can’t be. – Okay. Just take it real easy there, son. | – 不可能 – 好了 好好冷静下来 孩子 |
[27:32] | – And if I don’t? – Wait and see. | – 如果我不呢 – 走着瞧 |
[27:36] | What, you a tough guy all of a sudden? What are you gonna do? | 怎么 突然就变成男子汉了 你想怎么做 |
[27:40] | – Kill me? – It’s a thought. | – 杀了我 – 是有这想法 |
[27:41] | You had your chance. You couldn’t. | 你有过机会的 但是你没能做到 |
[27:44] | I won’t make that mistake twice. | 同样的错误我不会犯两次 |
[27:50] | What are you smiling at, you little bitch? | 在笑什么呢 你这小贱人 |
[27:55] | Hey, lady. | 嘿 女士 |
[27:57] | Do me a favor. | 帮我做件事儿 |
[28:00] | Put that gun to your head. | 把枪指着你自己的脑袋 |
[28:13] | See, that Ava girl was right. | 看吧 那个女孩艾娃是对的 |
[28:14] | Once you give into it, there’s all sorts of new Jedi Mind Tricks you can learn. | 一旦你投入进去 有好多种摄心术能学 |
[28:18] | – Let her go. – Shoot him. | – 让她走 – 射他 |
[28:21] | You’ll be mopping up skull before you get a shot off. | 在你们开枪之前 可要弹掉你们身上她的头骨的 |
[28:26] | Everybody put your guns down. | 所有人 把枪放下 |
[28:31] | Except you, sweetheart. | 除了你 甜心 |
[28:51] | Okay. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[29:23] | Please. | 求你 |
[29:25] | No. | 不要 |
[29:26] | Please- | 求你 |
[30:00] | – Oh, no. – Bobby, what is it? | – 哦 不 – 博比 这是什么? |
[30:03] | It’s hell. | 是地狱 |
[30:07] | Take cover. Now. | 藏起来 快 |
[30:33] | – What the hell just happened? – That’s a Devil’s Gate, a damn door to hell. | – 刚刚到底发生了什么 – 那是恶魔之门 该死的地狱之门 |
[30:45] | Come on, we gotta shut that gate. | 来吧 我们去关上那个门 |
[30:56] | If the demon gave this to Jake… | 如果恶魔给了扎克这个… |
[30:59] | then maybe… | 那么也许… |
[31:08] | Boys shouldn’t play with Daddy’s guns. | 小孩子不该玩爸爸的枪 |
[31:26] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[31:34] | I’ll get to you in a minute, champ. But I’m proud of you. | 我一会儿再来处理你 性急的家伙 我为你骄傲 |
[31:37] | I knew you had it in you. | 知道你很有种 |
[31:45] | Sit a spell. | 坐下的咒符 |
[31:51] | So, Dean, I gotta thank you. | 那么 迪恩… 我得感谢你 |
[31:54] | You see, demons can’t resurrect people unless a deal is made. | 如果没有交易 恶魔无法复活人 |
[31:59] | I know, red tape, it’ll make you nuts. | 我知道 很艰难 让你很白痴 |
[32:02] | But thanks to you, Sammy’s back in rotation. Ha, ha. | 但是托你的福 萨姆又回来了 |
[32:06] | Now, I wasn’t counting on that but I’m glad. | 我没有指望那个 但我很高兴 |
[32:08] | I liked him better than Jake anyhow. | 比起扎克我更喜欢萨姆 |
[32:12] | Tell me, you ever heard the expression: | 告诉我 你有没有听到这句话… |
[32:14] | “If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is”? | “如果一笔交易太棒了以至于 无法相信 可能那就是真的” |
[32:18] | You call that deal good? | 你称这为好的交易? |
[32:20] | Ah, it’s a better shake than your Dad ever got. | 比你父亲的那个要好 |
[32:23] | And you never wondered why. | 你知道为什么吗? |
[32:26] | I’m surprised at you. | 我为你感到惊讶 |
[32:28] | I mean, you saw what your brother just did to Jake, right? | 我的意思是… 你看见你弟弟对扎克 做了什么 对吧? |
[32:33] | That was pretty cold, wasn’t it? | 那还挺无情的 不是吗? |
[32:38] | How certain are you that what you brought back… | 你有多确定… |
[32:42] | is 100 percent pure Sam? | 你带回来的是100%的萨姆 |
[32:49] | After everything you’ve been through. | 在你经历过的一切之后 |
[32:51] | Everything you’ve… | 你所有的… |
[32:53] | You of all people should know that what’s dead should stay dead. | 你们人都知道 死了就是死了 |
[33:00] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[33:02] | thanks a bunch. | 谢谢你朋友 |
[33:04] | I knew I kept you alive for some reason. | 我知道我让你活着是有原因的 |
[33:07] | Until now anyway. | 总之 直到现在 |
[33:10] | I couldn’t have done it without your pathetic self-loathing… | 我是不会成功的如果… 没有你可悲的自卑… |
[33:13] | self-destructive desire to sacrifice yourself for your family. | 自我毁灭倾向… 为你的家庭牺牲自己 |
[36:05] | Well, check that off the to do list. | 任务总算完成了 |
[36:09] | – You did it. – I didn’t do it alone. | – 你做到了 – 我不是一个人做到的 |
[36:15] | Do you think Dad really… | 你认为爸爸真的… |
[36:18] | You think he really climbed out of hell? | 你认为他真的是 从地狱爬上来的吗? |
[36:21] | A door was open. | 之前门开了 |
[36:26] | If anyone’s stubborn enough to do it… | 如果谁会如此顽固的话… |
[36:30] | it’d be him. | 那就一定是他 |
[36:36] | Where do you think he is now? | 你认为他现在会在哪儿? |
[36:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:44] | I kind of can’t believe it, Dean. I mean… | 我有点不敢相信 迪恩 我的意思是… |
[36:48] | Our whole lives, everything, has been prepping for this. And now, I… | 我们的一生 所有的一切… 都为了这一刻… |
[36:57] | I kind of don’t know what to say. | 我有些不知道该说些什么 |
[37:02] | I do. | 我知道 |
[37:12] | That was for our mom. | 这是为了我们的母亲… |
[37:16] | You son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[37:27] | You know, when Jake saw me it was like he saw a ghost. | 你知道 当扎克看到我的时候… 就像看到了鬼一样 |
[37:36] | I mean, hell, you heard him, Dean. | 我是说 见鬼的 我听见他说的了 迪恩 |
[37:39] | He said he killed me. | 他说他杀了我 |
[37:43] | Glad he was wrong. | 很高兴他说错了 |
[37:44] | I don’t think he was, Dean. | 我认为他没有 迪恩 |
[37:49] | What happened?After I was stabbed? | 当我被刺了以后发生了什么? |
[37:54] | – I already told you. – Not everything. | – 我已经告诉你了 – 不是每件事 |
[37:58] | Sam, we just killed the demon. | 萨姆 我们刚杀了一个魔鬼 |
[38:02] | Can we celebrate for a minute? | 我们能庆祝一下吗? |
[38:09] | Did I die? | 我死了吗? |
[38:10] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[38:13] | Did you sell your soul for me? Like Dad did for you? | 你出卖了自己的灵魂来救我 就像爸爸为你做的一样? |
[38:15] | Come on. No. | 拜托 没有 |
[38:21] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[38:25] | – Dean, tell me the truth. – Sam. | – 迪恩 告诉我真相 – 萨姆… |
[38:38] | How long you get? | 你有多久? |
[38:46] | One year. | 1年 |
[38:49] | I got one year. | 我有1年 |
[38:54] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该这么做的 |
[38:56] | – How could you do that? – Don’t get mad at me. | – 你怎么能这样做呢 – 别生我的气 |
[39:01] | Don’t you do that. | 别这么做 |
[39:04] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[39:06] | I had to look out for you. | 我必须得照顾你 |
[39:09] | – That’s my job. – And what do you think my job is? | – 那是我的工作 – 你认为我的工作是什么? |
[39:12] | – What? – You saved my life over and over. | – 什么 – 你一次又一次的救我 |
[39:17] | I mean, you sacrifice everything for me. Don’t you think I’d do the same for you? | 你牺牲了一切来救我 你难道不认为 我也会为你这样做吗? |
[39:23] | You’re my big brother. | 你是我的大哥 |
[39:26] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. | 没有任何事我不会为你做 |
[39:33] | And I don’t care what it takes. I’m gonna get you out of this. | 我不管代价是什么 我要把你救回来 |
[39:39] | Guess I gotta save your ass for a change. | 我猜这次我要救你了 |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:45] | Well… | 那么 |
[39:47] | Yellow-Eyed Demon might be dead but a lot more got through that gate. | 黄眼也许已经死了 但却有很多穿过了那门 |
[39:51] | How many you think? | 你认为有多少? |
[39:53] | A hundred. | 一百 |
[39:54] | Maybe 200. It’s an army. | 也许200 是一支军队 |
[39:58] | He’s unleashed an army. | 他释放了一支军队 |
[40:02] | Hope to hell you boys are ready. | 希望你们已经准备好了 |
[40:05] | Because the war’s just begun. | 因为战争才刚刚开始 |
[40:09] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[40:20] | we got work to do. | 我们有活儿干了 |