时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell? | 所以我说我们尽力猎杀恶魔 享受人生如何 嗯? Sam 小心! |
[00:09] | Sam,look out! | |
[00:12] | Sam! | |
[00:14] | you’re offering up your own soul? | 你愿意献出自己的灵魂? |
[00:15] | all you got to do is bring Sam back. | 只要你让Sam复活 |
[00:17] | I’ll give you one year and one year only. | 我会给你一年 只有一年 |
[00:21] | I couldn’t let him die, Bobby. he’s my brother. | 我不能让他死 Bobby 他是我弟弟 |
[00:23] | I could throttle you! | 我真想掐死你! |
[00:25] | I don’t care what it takes. I’m gonna get you out of this. | 不管付出何种代价 我一定会帮你从中解脱出来 |
[00:27] | Dean: if we trap the crossroads demon, | 如果我们设计十字路口恶魔 欺骗它 |
[00:29] | try to welsh our way out of the deal in any way,you die. | 试图撕毁契约 你就得死 |
[00:36] | what kind of blade can kill a demon? | 什么样的刀竟能杀死恶魔? |
[00:38] | Bobby: yesterday, I would have said there was no such thing. | 要在昨天 我会说根本没那种东西 |
[00:40] | Dean: who was that masked chick? | 那个神秘女孩是谁? |
[00:43] | who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[00:44] | I’m the girl that just saved your ass. | 我是刚刚救了你命的女孩 |
[01:13] | hey. | 嗨 |
[01:14] | hey. | 嗨 |
[01:16] | thanks for driving her back here. | 谢谢你送她回来 |
[01:18] | it’s not like I had a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[01:21] | she pitched a fit. | 她吵得很厉害 |
[01:25] | hey,sweetie. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[01:28] | what’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[01:29] | nothing. I missed you. | 没什么 我想你了 |
[01:31] | okay,but tonight’s your dad’s night. | 好了 但今天你该住在爸爸家的 |
[01:33] | no. I don’t like dad’s night. | 不 我不喜欢爸爸家 |
[01:34] | I don’t want dad to have a night anymore. | 我再也不要在爸爸那里过夜了 |
[01:36] | since when? | 从几时开始的? |
[01:38] | you used to love going to your dad’s house. | 你以前很喜欢住在那里的 |
[01:40] | you know,he loves you, and he misses you a lot. | 知道么 他爱你 他很想你 |
[01:43] | but I hate it there! | 但我讨厌那里! |
[01:44] | you don’t hate it. | 你不讨厌的 |
[01:45] | yes,I do! | 不 我讨厌! |
[01:46] | he’s mean, and there are monsters there. | 他很吝啬 而且那里有妖怪 |
[01:49] | I don’t w-want to go back. | 我不想回去那里了 |
[01:51] | please don’t let the monsters get me. | 求你别让妖怪靠近我 |
[01:55] | okay,sweetie. | 好的 宝贝 |
[01:57] | okay. | 好了 |
[03:34] | aaahh! | 啊! |
[03:49] | Supernatural 302 | |
[03:51] | what do you mean you don’t think it will work,Bobby? | 你说那不管用是什么意思 Bobby? 那是个避除恶魔的仪式 |
[03:54] | it’s a demon-dispelling ritual. | |
[03:57] | well,maybe we got the translation wrong. | 也许是我们翻译错了 |
[03:59] | look,we can’t just let Dean fry in hell while we — | 听着 我们不能就这样让Dean去地狱受难… |
[04:04] | there’s got to be something — | 一定有办法… |
[04:05] | yeah. no. I got to go. | 是的 不 我得挂了 |
[04:07] | okay. never mind. | 好的 别担心 |
[04:08] | hey. who was that? | 嘿 你打给谁呢? |
[04:09] | I was just ordering pizza. | 我只是在订比萨 |
[04:12] | dude,you do realize that you’re in a restaurant? | 伙计 你知道自己正坐在餐厅吗? |
[04:14] | yeah. yeah. oh,yeah. | 是的 是的 哦 当然 |
[04:15] | I just felt like pizza, you know? | 我只是突然想吃比萨 明白么? |
[04:20] | okay,weirdy mcweirderton. | 好吧 古怪先生 |
[04:22] | so,I think I got something. | 我想我有发现了 |
[04:25] | yeah? | 是么? |
[04:26] | cicero,indiana. | Indiana州的Cicero市 |
[04:29] | falls on his own power saw. | 倒在他自己的电动锯上 |
[04:34] | and? | 然后呢? |
[04:36] | what,that’s it? one power saw? | 什么 就这些?一台电动锯? |
[04:38] | well…yeah. | 是啊…没错 |
[04:43] | and you think that this is a case? | 你觉得这是个案子? |
[04:46] | well,I don’t know. could be. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[04:48] | I don’t know,Dean. | 我不知道 Dean |
[04:49] | there’s something better in cicero than just a case. | 好吧 Cicero市有比案子更重要的事 |
[04:53] | and that is? | 那是? |
[04:54] | Lisa braeden. | |
[04:57] | should I even ask? | 我还用问吗? |
[04:58] | remember that road trip I took,uh… | 记得我那次去公路旅行么 额… |
[05:00] | gosh,about eight years ago now? | 天哪 已经是8年多前的事了 |
[05:01] | you were in orlando with dad wrapping up that banshee thing. | 你和爸爸当时在Orlando处理Banshee的事情 (Banshee:爱尔兰女妖) |
[05:04] | yeah. the five states,five-day — | 没错 5个州 5天… |
[05:06] | well,kind of. | 对 差不多… |
[05:08] | although I spent most of my time in Lisa braeden’s loft. | 只是那5天我基本都是在Lisa Braeden的家里 |
[05:11] | so let me get this straight. | 我了解了 |
[05:12] | you want to drive all the way to cicero | 你准备大老远开去Cicero市 |
[05:14] | just to hook up with some random chick? | 只为能和当年偶然邂逅的某个女人重温旧梦? |
[05:16] | she was a yoga teacher. | 她是个瑜珈教练 |
[05:18] | it was the bendiest weekend of my life. | 那是我一生中最惬意的周末了 |
[05:20] | come on. have a heart,huh? | 好嘛 发发慈悲 嗯? |
[05:22] | it’s my dying wish. | 这是我的临终愿望 |
[05:23] | how many dying wishes are you gonna get? | 你还要实现多少个临终愿望? |
[05:26] | as many as I can squeeze out. | 所有我能想得到的 |
[05:28] | come on. smile,Sam. | 行了 笑一个 Sam |
[05:31] | god knows I’m gonna be smiling | 天知道我有多想 |
[05:33] | after 24 hours with gumby girl. | 找个辣妹一起享受24小时 |
[05:36] | gumby girl. | 辣妹 (Gumby:流行35年的著名泥塑动画形象,勇敢. 下文提到的Pokey是他身边的红马,非常胆小.) |
[05:39] | does that make me pokey? | 难道我是Pokey? |
[05:44] | [ blues music plays ] | 晚上不用等我了 Sammy |
[05:47] | don’t wait up for me, sammy. | |
[05:50] | wait,Dean. Dean,you — | 等一下 Dean Dean 你… (晨山别墅 已售完) |
[06:36] | Dean. | |
[06:38] | Lisa. | |
[06:40] | how’s it going? | 你好吗? |
[06:41] | wow. so,how long has it been? | 哇 那以后多久了? |
[06:44] | eight, going on nine years now. | 8年 快9年了 |
[06:47] | crazy,right? | 很疯狂 是吧? |
[06:48] | yeah. | 是的 |
[06:49] | so,what are you doing here? | 那么 你怎么会来这? |
[06:52] | oh,I was just passing through, and I couldn’t resist. | 哦 我正好路过 情不自禁 |
[06:57] | I remember that you love surprises. | 我记得你喜欢惊喜 |
[07:00] | yeah. | 没错 |
[07:04] | Dean winchester. | |
[07:07] | wow. just…wow. | 哇 真是…哇 |
[07:10] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 对…对不起 |
[07:11] | you kind of came at a bad time. we’re having a party. | 可你来的不是时候 我们正在举行派对 |
[07:14] | a party? | 派对? |
[07:15] | well,I love parties. | 太好了 我喜欢派对 |
[07:27] | so,uh,who’s the party for? | 那么 嗯 派对是为谁准备的? |
[07:29] | Ben,my son. | Ben 我儿子 |
[07:31] | oh. you have a — | 哦 你有个… |
[07:33] | yep. | 是的 |
[07:34] | that’s him. | 就是他 |
[07:36] | yes! ac/dc rules! | 酷!AC/DC最棒! (Dean也超喜欢摇滚乐) |
[07:42] | how old — | 他几岁… |
[07:43] | 8. | 8岁 |
[07:47] | oh,Dean, could you excuse me a minute? | 哦 Dean 我失陪一下好么? |
[07:49] | yeah,sure. | 好的 当然 |
[07:50] | don’t mind me. | 不用关照我 |
[07:52] | [ rock music plays ] | |
[08:08] | did you hear Lisa call him “Dean”? | 你听见Lisa叫他”Dean”了么? |
[08:10] | yeah. why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[08:11] | you don’t know about Dean? | 你不知道Dean? |
[08:13] | the Dean. best-night-of-my-life Dean. | 那个Dean 毕生难忘的一夜情郎Dean |
[08:17] | no. tell me. | 不 给我说说 |
[08:19] | oh,my god. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[08:21] | so,they had this crazy, | 这么说 他们还真干过那疯狂的… |
[08:22] | semi-illegal — | 半违法的… |
[08:26] | hi. | 嗨 |
[08:27] | hi. | 嗨 |
[08:29] | hello. | 你好 |
[08:43] | what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[08:44] | what’s up with you? | 你怎么了? |
[08:58] | so,it’s your birthday. | 今天可是你生日 |
[08:59] | guilty. | 内疚 |
[09:00] | it’s a cool party. | 派对很酷啊 |
[09:03] | dude, it’s so freakin’ sweet. | 伙计 是炫得出奇 |
[09:05] | and this moon bounce — it’s epic. | 看那个翻斗乐 太壮观了 |
[09:09] | yeah. it’s pretty awesome. | 是啊 确实非常惊人 |
[09:10] | you know who else thinks they’re awesome? | 知道还有谁会觉得那惊人么? |
[09:12] | chicks. | 女人 |
[09:13] | it’s like hot-chick city out there. | 火辣美女可都挤在那里呢 |
[09:36] | so… | |
[09:37] | how you holding up? | 你怎么样? |
[09:38] | fine. | 没事 |
[09:40] | really? | 真的么? |
[09:43] | oh,you know. | 哦 你知道的 |
[09:47] | I just — | 我只是… |
[09:50] | never mind. | 算了 |
[09:53] | what? | 什么? |
[09:57] | it’s just… | 只是… |
[10:00] | I’m worried about Katie. | 我很担心Katie |
[10:02] | I think there might be something…wrong with her. | 我觉得她…出了问题 |
[10:07] | of course there is. | 她当然有问题 |
[10:09] | the poor girl just lost her dad. | 可怜的女孩刚失去了父亲 |
[10:10] | she’s devastated. | 她悲痛欲绝 |
[10:11] | no. that’s not what I’m talking about. | 不是的 我说的不是这回事 |
[10:14] | there is something really… | 她真的… |
[10:17] | wrong with her. | 很不对劲 |
[10:23] | I’m not sure that Katie is…Katie. | 我不确定这个Katie是…Katie |
[10:28] | what? | 什么? |
[10:33] | I’m not sure that’s my daughter. | 我觉得那不是我女儿 |
[10:36] | I know you’re grieving, but you can’t talk like that. | 我知道你很悲痛 但你不能那样说 |
[10:39] | Katie needs you. but you don’t understand — | – Katie需要你 – 你不明白… |
[10:42] | seriously. we’re gonna get you help. | 说真的 我们会找人帮你的 |
[10:44] | it’ll be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[10:50] | Katie? | |
[10:52] | come on,we’re leaving. | 快来 我们走了 |
[10:57] | hey. | 嗨 |
[10:58] | so,I,uh,met Ben. | 哦 我…见过Ben了 – 酷小伙 – 是啊 |
[11:06] | yeah. | |
[11:08] | yeah. | 是的 |
[11:10] | I couldn’t help but notice that,uh,he’s turning 8. | 我不禁在想 他8岁了 |
[11:17] | you and me…you know. | 你和我…知道么 |
[11:23] | you’re not trying to ask me if he’s yours? | 你不是想问我他是不是你的吧? |
[11:27] | no. no,of course not. | 不 不 不 当然不 |
[11:31] | he’s not,is he? | 他不是 是吧? |
[11:32] | what? | 什么? |
[11:34] | no. | 不是 |
[11:35] | right. | 好的 |
[11:41] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:51] | something wrong with your friend? | 你朋友有事? |
[11:54] | she’s been through a lot. | 她最近不好过 |
[11:55] | her ex just died in this horrible accident. | 前夫刚惨死于一场意外 |
[11:58] | oh,yeah. didn’t I just read about that? | 哦 是的 我看到过报道 |
[12:00] | the power saw. | 电动锯 |
[12:01] | yeah. | 是的 |
[12:02] | guess there’s been a lot of bad luck | 貌似最近这小区 |
[12:04] | in the neighborhood lately. | 被厄运笼罩了 |
[12:06] | what kind of bad luck? | 什么样的厄运? |
[12:26] | hello,Sam. | 你好 Sam |
[12:32] | you’ve been following me since lincoln. | 你从Lincoln开始就一直跟着我们 |
[12:35] | not much gets by you,huh? | 没什么能逃过你的眼睛 是吧? |
[12:36] | mmm. | |
[12:38] | these are amazing. | 这些很棒 |
[12:40] | it’s like deep-fried crack. try some. | 像是油炸脆饼 你该尝尝 |
[12:47] | that knife you had — | 你的那把刀… |
[12:50] | you can kill demons with that thing? | 能直接杀死恶魔? |
[12:52] | sure comes in handy when I have to swoop in | 十分好用 尤其在我要突入敌阵 |
[12:54] | and save the damsel in distress. | 拯救陷于危难的少女之时 |
[12:57] | where did you get it? skymall. | – 你从哪得到的? – Skymall(飞机上的商品导购目录) |
[13:02] | why are you following me? | 你为什么跟着我们? |
[13:04] | I’m interested in you. | 我对你很有兴趣 |
[13:07] | why? | 为什么? |
[13:09] | because you’re tall… | 因为你个够高… |
[13:12] | and I love a tall man. | 而我喜欢高个子 |
[13:14] | and then there’s the whole antichrist thing. | 还有就是我不信神 |
[13:17] | excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[13:19] | generation of psychic kids, yellow-eyed demon rounds you up, | 一代有超能力的孩子 黄眼恶魔把你们聚集起来 |
[13:22] | celebrity death match ensues. | 展开了一系列的死亡竞争 |
[13:23] | you’re the sole survivor. | 而你是唯一的幸存者 |
[13:26] | how do you know about that? | 你怎会知道这些? |
[13:28] | I’m a good hunter. | 我是个出色的猎手 |
[13:30] | so,yellow eyes had some pretty big plans for you,Sam. | 那么 黄眼恶魔为你制定过大计 Sam |
[13:34] | “had” being the key word. | 你也会说是制定”过” |
[13:36] | oh,yeah,yeah,yeah. that’s right. | 哦 对对对 没错 |
[13:37] | ding-dong, the demon’s dead. | 叮咚 恶魔死了 |
[13:39] | good job with that. | 干得好 |
[13:41] | it doesn’t change the fact that you’re special… | 但你很特别 这点不会改变… |
[13:44] | and that anthony michael hall e.s.p. visions come into play. | 还有那可与Anthony Michael Hall相媲美的预见能力… (该演员主演The Dead Zone,主角触及事物时,能看到影像.) |
[13:46] | no. that’s stuff’s not happening anymore… | 不 那种情况已经不再发生了… |
[13:49] | not since yellow eyes died. | 黄眼死后就再也没发生过 |
[13:50] | well,I’m thinking you’re still a pretty big deal. | 好吧 但我认为你仍是个重要角色 |
[13:53] | I mean,after all that business with your mom. | 我是说 不然为什么要那么对你妈妈 |
[13:55] | what about my mom? | 我妈妈怎么了? |
[13:57] | you know, what happened to her friends. | 你知道在她朋友们身上发生的事么? |
[14:03] | you…don’t know. | 你…不知道 |
[14:08] | you’ve got a little bit of catching up to do,my friend. | 你有一堆功课要补了 朋友 |
[14:13] | so,why don’t you look into your mom’s pals | 我说 你不如先去查查你母亲朋友的命运 |
[14:18] | and then give me a call and we’ll talk again? | 然后给我打电话 我们再好好聊聊 |
[14:26] | and,by the way, | 还有 |
[14:27] | you do know there’s a job in this town,right? | 你知道这里有工作要做 是吧? |
[14:36] | hello. | 喂 |
[14:37] | dude,there is a job here. | 兄弟 这里确实有活要干 |
[14:39] | really? | 真的么? |
[14:41] | yeah. you know that one freak accident | 没错 还记得我们在报上 |
[14:43] | we read about in the paper? | 读到的那则离奇事故么? |
[14:45] | there’s four more that never even made the paper, | 原来还有四起没上报的 |
[14:47] | all in this morning hill gated community. | 都发生在这个晨山小区里 |
[14:49] | people falling off of ladders and drowning in their jacuzzis | 一人掉下梯子摔死 一人淹死在按摩浴缸里 |
[14:52] | all over the neighborhood. | 整个小区都是类似事件 |
[14:53] | that is weird. yeah,something’s up… | – 这很奇怪 – 没错 显然有东西在活动… |
[14:55] | something these nice, big gates can’t protect them from. | 一些漂亮大门无法挡住的东西 |
[15:15] | Katie. | |
[15:19] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:20] | play with me,mommy. | 和我玩吧 妈咪 |
[15:24] | okay. | 好的 |
[15:25] | sure. yeah. let’s,um,let’s play. | 当然 好的 我们…一起玩 |
[15:27] | oh,good. | 哦 很好 |
[15:30] | I love you,mommy. | 我爱你 妈咪 |
[15:34] | I love you too,sweetie. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[15:48] | I’m hungry,mommy. | 我饿了 妈咪 |
[15:54] | yeah. | 好的 |
[15:55] | yeah. | 好的 |
[16:04] | so,once again, I’m very sorry to disturb you. | 再次对打扰你表示歉意 |
[16:06] | we just really want to expedite that life-insurance policy. | 我们只想尽快执行人寿保险政策 |
[16:08] | of course. okay. | – 没关系 – 好的 |
[16:12] | this is,um,where he fell. | 他就是从这里跌下来的 |
[16:14] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[16:16] | now,how exactly did he — | 告诉我 他是怎么会… |
[16:18] | he was just inside changing a light bulb. | 他只是进来换个灯泡 |
[16:20] | must have lost his balance. | 可能是失去了平衡 |
[16:22] | were you here when this happened? no. I was out. | – 事发时你在吗? – 没有 我出去了 |
[16:25] | uh,the only one here was our daughter,Dakota. | 嗯 当时只有我女儿Dakota在家 |
[16:27] | okay. | 好的 |
[16:50] | okay. well,uh,I think that’s all I need. | 好的 我想这些就够了 |
[16:52] | I’ll get out of your way now. | 我不打扰你了 |
[16:54] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:22] | thank you,mommy. | 谢谢你 妈咪 |
[17:26] | you eat. | 你吃着 |
[17:27] | mommy will be right back. | 妈咪马上回来 |
[17:42] | Katie: mommy? | 妈咪 |
[17:45] | just — just give mommy a second. | 再给妈妈一点时间 |
[17:49] | let me in. | 让我进去 |
[17:52] | mommy. | 妈咪 |
[17:55] | let me in. | 让我进去 |
[17:59] | mommy! | 妈咪 |
[18:00] | let me in! | 让我进去 |
[18:02] | what are you doing?! let me in! | 你在里面干什么?!让我进去! |
[18:05] | let me in! let me in! let me in! | 让我进去! |
[18:09] | let me in! | 让我进去! |
[18:11] | let me in! | 让我进去! |
[18:13] | give mommy a minute. | 给妈妈一点时间 |
[18:29] | aren’t you just the cutest thing? | 你真是太可爱了 |
[18:33] | oh,thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[18:37] | uh,Katie,could you put these in the kitchen,please? | Katie 把这些拿到厨房去 好吗? |
[18:45] | Katie seems okay, considering — | Katie看上去没事 考虑到… |
[18:46] | she’s fine. yeah. um,look,I’m — | 她很好 是的 听着 我… |
[18:48] | and you — how are you doing really? | 那你呢…你还好吗? |
[18:50] | I’m fine. look,we’re fine. | 我很好 听着 我们都很好 |
[18:52] | um,this isn’t a good time — | 嗯 现在不是时候… |
[18:54] | I wasn’t sure if you were keeping the house or selling. | 我不知道你是想留着房子还是卖掉… |
[18:56] | we at cicero realty would like — | 我们Cicero房地产公司很愿意… |
[18:58] | look,I told you it’s not a good time! | 我说了现在不是时候! |
[19:07] | Katie: I want ice cream. | 我想吃冰激凌 |
[19:08] | mommy,ice cream,please. | 妈咪 给我冰激凌 |
[19:32] | hey,Ben. | 嗨 Ben |
[19:35] | hey.you were at my party. | 嗨 你去了我的派对 |
[19:37] | yeah. yeah,I’m Dean. | 哦 是的 我是Dean |
[19:49] | everything okay? something wrong? | 你还好吧 出什么事了? |
[19:59] | is that your game they’re playing with? | 他们玩的是你的游戏机? |
[20:00] | Ryan humphrey borrowed it, and now he won’t give it back. | Ryan Humphrey借走了不还 |
[20:04] | well,you want me to go — no! don’t go over there! | – 要我帮你… – 不 别去 |
[20:06] | only bitches send a grown-up. | 只有傻妞才会找大人 |
[20:10] | you’re not wrong. | 你说的没错 |
[20:12] | and I’m not a bitch. | 我不是傻妞 |
[20:18] | is that humphrey? | 那就是Humphrey? |
[20:20] | the one that needs to lay off the burgers? | 需要节食的小胖墩? |
[20:23] | hmm. | |
[20:42] | Ryan. | |
[20:49] | I’d like my game back, please. | 我想拿回游戏机了 |
[20:51] | fine. take it back. | 好啊 来拿啊 |
[21:02] | see? told you guys he was a — | 看到吗?我说了 他是个… |
[21:16] | dude,that was awesome! | 伙计 这招太灵了 |
[21:18] | benjamin isaac braeden… what’s gotten into you? | – 击掌 – Benjamin Isaac Braeden 你都干了些什么? |
[21:22] | he stole my game. | 他抢了我的游戏机 |
[21:23] | so you kick him?! since when is — | 那你就能踢他了?你什么时候… |
[21:28] | did you tell my son to beat up that kid? | 是你教我儿子去打那个孩子的? |
[21:30] | what? somebody had to teach him how to kick the bully in the nads. | 怎么了?总得有人教他怎么对付恶霸 |
[21:34] | who asked you to teach him anything? just relax. | – 谁让你教他的? – 放松 |
[21:37] | what are you even still doing here? | 你还留在这做什么? |
[21:39] | we had one weekend together a million years ago. | 几百年前 你我有过一次一夜情 |
[21:41] | you don’t know me. you have no business with my son. | 你并不了解我 更和我儿子无关 |
[21:44] | Lisa. | |
[21:45] | just leave us alone. | 别打扰我们了 |
[21:51] | Ben! | |
[21:56] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | I love you most in the whole wide world,mommy. | 世上我最爱的是你 妈咪 |
[22:24] | um,me,too,sweetie. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[22:27] | come on,hold still. | 来 坐好 |
[22:41] | what’s wrong,mommy? | 怎么了 妈咪? |
[22:44] | nothing,sweetie. | 没什么 宝贝 |
[22:49] | are we going for ice cream now? | 我们是去买冰激淋吗? |
[22:50] | yeah, we’re going for ice cream. | 是的 去买冰激淋 |
[24:49] | hi,mommy. | 嗨 妈咪 |
[24:57] | can I have the ice cream now? | 我现在可以吃冰激淋了吗? 这里的孩子有问题 |
[25:12] | something’s wrong with the kids in this town. | |
[25:15] | yeah. tell me about it. | 是啊 我发现了 |
[25:18] | so,what do you know about changelings? | 你知道”丑娃换子”吗? (妖精把自己丑陋的孩子与人类美丽的孩子调包) |
[25:22] | evil monster babies? | 邪婴? |
[25:23] | no,not necessarily babies. | 不 不一定是婴儿 |
[25:25] | they’re kids… | 是那些孩子 |
[25:27] | creepy,”stare at you like you’re lunch” kids. | 那些阴森森盯着你 像要吃掉你一样的孩子们 |
[25:29] | yeah. | 是的 |
[25:31] | there’s one at every victim’s house. | 每个受害者家里都有一个孩子 |
[25:37] | so,changelings can perfectly mimic children. | 妖精丑娃可以完美地扮成人类孩子 |
[25:39] | according to lore, they climb in the window,snatch the kid. | 据说 它们偷偷从窗户爬进去 捉走孩子 |
[25:43] | there were marks on the windowsill | 我在一家人家的窗沿下 |
[25:44] | at one of the kid’s houses. | 看到些红色痕迹 |
[25:45] | looked to me like blood. | 看上去像血 |
[25:47] | the changeling grabs a kid, assumes its form, | 这么说丑娃捉走孩子 变成他们的模样 |
[25:48] | joins the happy fam just for kicks? | 混入幸福大家庭 只为寻找乐趣? |
[25:51] | not quite. | 不完全是 |
[25:53] | changelings feed on the mom… | 丑娃吸食母亲体内的 |
[25:55] | synovial fluid. | 关节液 |
[25:57] | the moms have these odd bruises on the back of their necks. | 在母亲的颈后留下奇怪的伤痕 |
[26:06] | changelings can drain them for a few weeks | 只需几周 母亲就会被吸干死去 |
[26:08] | before mom finally croaks. | 而那些父亲和保姆 |
[26:10] | and then there’s dad and the babysitter — | 没错 似乎所有妨碍丑娃进食的人 都会离奇死亡 |
[26:12] | yeah. seems like anyone who gets | |
[26:13] | between the changeling’s food source ends up dead. | 火是唯一能杀死它们的东西? |
[26:15] | and fire’s the only way to waste them? yep. | 是的 |
[26:17] | great. we’ll just bust in, drag the kids out, | 很好 我们就闯进去 把孩子拖到草坪上焚烧 |
[26:20] | torch them on the front lawn. | 邻居们可有好戏看了 |
[26:21] | that will play great with the neighbors. | 那些真正的孩子呢?他们到哪儿去了? |
[26:23] | what about the real ones? what happens to them? | 据说都被藏起来了 |
[26:26] | they stash them underground somewhere. | 我不知道为什么 但是如果是那样 |
[26:28] | I don’t know why, but if it’s true, | 真孩子可能还活着 |
[26:29] | the real kids might be out there. | 那我们最好开始找了 |
[26:31] | we better start looking. | 这么说… |
[26:33] | so,any kid in the neighborhood is vulnerable? | – 小区里每个孩子都有可能出事? – 没错 |
[26:37] | yep. we got to make a stop. | 得阻止它们 我先去看一个人 |
[26:37] | I want to check on someone. | |
[26:38] | if the real kids are still alive, we don’t have time — | Dean 如果真孩子还活着 我们没时间… |
[26:41] | we have to. | 一定要去 |
[26:46] | Dean — | |
[26:47] | I was thinking — Ben’s birthday. | 我一直在想 Ben过生日的时候 |
[26:49] | I didn’t bring him a present. | 我没有给他带礼物 |
[26:51] | that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:52] | no. no. no. I feel terrible,so,uh… | 不不不 我很不安 所以 |
[26:55] | here. | 给 |
[26:56] | take a long weekend — | 好好享受周末 |
[26:58] | just the two of you — on me. | 就你们俩 我买单 |
[26:59] | what? | 什么 |
[27:00] | I hear six flags is great this time of year. | 我听说现在是一年中去六旗乐园最好的时段 |
[27:02] | go now. avoid the traffic. | 现在去吧 不会堵车 |
[27:04] | “siegfried houdini.” | (Houdini美国著名魔术大师) |
[27:07] | whose card is this? | 这是谁的信用卡? |
[27:08] | mine. | 我的 |
[27:10] | never mind. it’ll work. | 没关系 能用的 |
[27:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:14] | you should leave. | 你该走了 |
[27:15] | Lisa… | |
[27:16] | mommy,what’s wrong? | 妈咪 怎么了? |
[27:18] | nothing,Ben. it’s cool. | 没什么 Ben 一切都好 |
[27:20] | make him go away,mommy. | 妈咪 让他走 |
[27:27] | you heard him. | 你听到了 |
[27:30] | get out. | 走吧 |
[27:31] | Lisa… | |
[27:33] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我想这不是个好主意 |
[27:35] | get out! | 走吧! |
[28:24] | they took Ben. he’s changed. | 它们捉走了Ben 他变了 |
[28:26] | Sam: what?! are you sure? | 什么 你确定? |
[28:28] | yeah,I’m sure. I checked his windowsill. | 是的 我确定 我查了他家的窗沿 |
[28:30] | blood? | 是血? |
[28:31] | I don’t think it is blood, | 我觉得不是血 |
[28:33] | and I think I know where the kids are. | 我大概知道那些孩子在哪儿了 |
[28:50] | red dirt. | 红土 |
[28:51] | that’s what was on the window. | 窗户上就是这个 |
[28:53] | you take the front. | 你负责前面 |
[28:54] | I’ll go around. | 我绕到后面去 |
[30:19] | Ben. Ben…it’s okay. | Ben Ben 没事了 |
[30:21] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会把你弄出来的 |
[30:26] | what do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么? |
[30:40] | this is private property. | 这里是私人财产 |
[30:42] | I’m calling the police. | 我要叫警察了 |
[30:55] | you heard me! get out! | 听到了吗 出去! |
[30:56] | let me get my bag. I’m going. | 让我把包拿出来 这就走 |
[30:57] | I don’t mean to cause… | 我不想…惹事 |
[31:05] | mommy? | 妈咪? |
[31:07] | Ben. play with me. | – 跟我玩 |
[31:09] | this isn’t funny anymore. I put you to bed three times. | 再这样下去可不好玩了 我已经三次送你上床睡觉了 |
[31:12] | I don’t want to go to bed. | 我不想睡觉 |
[31:15] | I want to be with you,mommy. | 我想和你待在一起 妈咪 |
[31:16] | that’s sweet,hon. | 嘴真甜 宝贝 |
[31:22] | come on. | 快 |
[31:24] | let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:28] | all right,come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[31:29] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[31:31] | mini pizzas okay? | 要吃迷你比萨吗 只有至尊比萨了 |
[31:32] | deluxe is all we’ve got. | |
[31:33] | okay. | 好的 |
[31:35] | that’s funny — I thought we were anti-olives this month. | 真奇怪 我以为这周我们不吃橄榄的 没事的 我们会救你们出去的 好吗? |
[31:57] | come on,girls! come on! | 快 孩子们 快 |
[32:02] | everybody back! everybody back! | 大家后退 大家后退 |
[32:06] | cor your eyes! | 闭上眼睛 |
[32:12] | here. use this. | 给 用这个 |
[32:16] | all right. | 好的 |
[32:17] | all right,Ben. come on. | 好了 Ben 快走 |
[32:19] | him first. | 让他们先走 |
[32:20] | hey! Dean! there’s a mother. | 喂 Dean 这儿有一个母亲 |
[32:22] | a mother changeling? | 丑娃母亲? |
[32:23] | we got to get these kids out quick. | 必须快点让这些孩子出去 |
[32:25] | right there. there’s one more. | 那里 还有一个 |
[32:26] | you got to break the lock! | 必须撬开锁 |
[32:28] | I guess that’s why the changelings | 怪不得丑娃给孩子留了活口 这样母亲就能吸食孩子了 |
[32:30] | are keeping the kids alive — so the mom can snack on them. | |
[32:37] | aah! | |
[32:40] | what’s wrong,mommy? | 怎么了 妈咪? |
[32:41] | you’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[32:43] | yes,I am. where’s Ben? | – 我是 – Ben去哪儿了? |
[32:44] | I’m Ben. | 我就是Ben |
[32:46] | I love you,mommy. | 我爱你 妈咪 |
[33:01] | they don’t want you to leave me,mommy. | 他们不想你离开我 妈咪 |
[33:07] | changeling Katie: mommy? mommy? | 妈咪 妈咪? |
[33:14] | let me in! | 让我进去 |
[33:16] | what are you doing?! | 你在干什么? |
[33:17] | let me in! | 让我进去! |
[33:19] | let me in! let me in! let me in! | 让我进去 让我进去 让我进去 |
[33:46] | Ben,get them out of here! | Ben 带他们出去 |
[34:22] | aaaahh! | |
[34:24] | changeling Katie: aaah! | |
[34:39] | Ben?! | |
[34:41] | Ben! | |
[34:43] | baby,are you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧? |
[34:45] | I’m okay,mom. | 我很好 妈妈 |
[34:47] | oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[34:53] | what the hell just happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[34:54] | I’ll explain everything if you want me to, | 你想知道的话 我可以解释 |
[34:56] | but,trust me, you probably don’t. | 不过 相信我 你不会想知道的 |
[34:58] | the important thing is that Ben’s safe. | 重要的是 Ben安全了 |
[35:01] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:06] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:11] | I’m gonna give you guys some time. | 你们单独聊聊吧 |
[35:14] | come on. | 走吧 |
[35:21] | [ rock music plays ] | |
[35:24] | changelings? | 妖精丑娃? |
[35:27] | you know how I never mentioned my job? | 知道为什么我从不提自己的工作了吧? |
[35:29] | this is my job. | 这就是我的工作 |
[35:31] | I so didn’t want to know that. | 我还真的不想知道 |
[35:35] | do you think he’ll be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[35:37] | yeah. I think he’ll be fine. | 是的 我觉得他很好 |
[35:39] | okay. seriously… | 听着 说真的 |
[35:41] | I mean,you’re 100% sure that he is not mine,right? | 你100%确定他不是我的孩子 是吗? |
[35:44] | you’re off the hook. | 你逍遥无事了 |
[35:45] | I did a blood test when he was a baby. | 他小时候 我做过亲子鉴定 |
[35:47] | oh. | 哦 |
[35:48] | there was this guy — some bar back in a biker joint. | 我在飞车党聚集的酒吧认识了一个人 |
[35:52] | what? I had a type. | 怎么?我就是喜欢这一型的 |
[35:54] | leather jacket,couple of scars, no mailing address — | 身穿皮夹克 身负几条疤 居无定所 |
[35:58] | I was there. | 我也是那样 |
[35:59] | guess I was a little wild back then… | 那时可能有一点疯狂 |
[36:03] | …before I became a mom. | 直到我成为母亲 |
[36:06] | so,yeah. you can relax. | 所以 你可以松一口气了 |
[36:09] | good. | 好的 |
[36:19] | I… | 我… |
[36:20] | I swear you look disappointed. | 我觉得你看上去很失望 |
[36:27] | yeah,I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:29] | it’s weird,you know — your life. | 感觉很奇怪 你的生活 |
[36:31] | I mean,this house and kid. | 我是指 买栋房子 生一个可爱的孩子 |
[36:34] | it’s not my life… | 这不是我的生活 |
[36:35] | never will be. | 永远不会是 |
[36:37] | some stuff happened to me recently,and,uh… | 我最近遇到一些事 呃 |
[36:44] | anyway,a guy in my situation — | 不管怎么样 我这种处境的人 |
[36:46] | you start to think, you know. | 都会胡思乱想 |
[36:47] | I’m gonna be gone one day, | 万一有一天死了 |
[36:49] | and what am I leaving behind besides a car? | 除了车 还留下些什么呢? |
[36:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:55] | Ben may not be your kid, | Ben虽然不是你的孩子 |
[36:56] | but he wouldn’t be alive if it wasn’t for you. | 但没有你 他已经死了 |
[37:01] | that’s a lot if you ask me. | 要我说 这意义重大 |
[37:12] | you know, just for the record… | 对了 郑重声明 |
[37:15] | you got a great kid. | 你的孩子很聪明 |
[37:18] | I would have been proud to be his dad. | 如果我是他爸爸 一定会很骄傲的 |
[37:32] | look,if,um… | 听着 如果 |
[37:34] | if you want to stick around for a while… | 如果你想逗留一阵 |
[37:37] | you’re welcome to stay. | 可以住我这儿 |
[37:44] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[37:47] | I got a lot of work to do, and it’s not my life. | 我有很多工作要做 而且这也不是我的生活 |
[38:07] | hi. I needed to check some facts with your,uh… | 嗨 我想跟你的秘书 |
[38:10] | with your secretary | 寻问一些事 |
[38:12] | about a fire that occurred on november 24,2006, | 有关2006年11月24日 |
[38:15] | in lawrence,kansas. | 在堪萨斯州Lawrence发生的火灾 |
[38:17] | hardecker was his name. | 他叫Hardecker |
[38:19] | okay. great. | 好的 太好了 |
[38:20] | I was just trying to find out the date he died. | 我想查一下他的死亡日期 |
[38:22] | this is police chief phil jones. july 13th. | 我是Phil Jones警长 7月13日 |
[38:25] | can you check the records for a robert campbell? | 能查查一个叫Robert Campbell的记录吗? |
[38:28] | july 19,2001. | 2001年7月19日 |
[38:29] | dead on arrival. | 送达医院时已经死亡 |
[38:31] | what I’m after is cause of death. | 我在调查死亡原因 |
[38:33] | heart condition? | 心脏问题? |
[38:35] | wasn’t he a cardiac surgeon? | 他不是心脏外科医生么 |
[38:37] | wouldn’t he have known about that? | 怎么会没有察觉? |
[38:39] | I’m looking for information on — on mrs. wallace’s death. | 我在查找Wallace太太死亡的资料 |
[38:42] | two deaths. | 两起死亡 |
[38:44] | who was the other? | 还有一个是谁? |
[38:46] | ed campbell. | |
[38:47] | any survivors? | 有幸存的吗? |
[38:50] | no,that’s all I needed. thank you very much. | 不用了 这些就够了 非常感谢 |
[38:56] | oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[39:01] | they’re dead… all of them. | 他们都死了 所有人 |
[39:06] | all of my mom’s friends. | 我妈妈所有的朋友 |
[39:08] | her doctor,her uncle — | 她的医生 她的叔叔 |
[39:10] | everyone who ever knew her | 所有认识她的人 |
[39:11] | systematically wiped off the map one at a time. | 一个一个都被有条不紊地消灭了 |
[39:14] | someone went through a hell of a lot of trouble | 有人不厌其烦地 |
[39:17] | trying to cover their tracks. | 掩盖他们的踪迹 |
[39:19] | yep. | 没错 |
[39:20] | the yellow-eyed demon. | 是黄眼恶魔 |
[39:22] | so,what’s your deal? | 你想怎么样? |
[39:24] | you show up wherever I am. | 我到哪儿 你跟到哪儿 |
[39:25] | you know all about me. you know all about my mom. | 对我无所不知 对我妈妈无所不知 |
[39:28] | I already told y. I’m — | 我已经说过了 我是… |
[39:29] | oh,right,right. yeah. just a hunter. | 哦 对哦 你只是一个猎手 |
[39:32] | just some hunter | 只不过是一个猎手 |
[39:33] | who happens to know more about my own family than I do. | 碰巧比我更了解我家人 |
[39:38] | just tell me who you are. | 直说吧 你是谁? |
[39:39] | Sam,it — | Sam 这… |
[39:40] | just…tell me who you are. | 告诉我 你是谁? |
[39:44] | it doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[39:45] | just tell me who you are! | 告诉我 你是谁? |
[39:52] | fine. | 好吧 |
[39:57] | think twice before going for that holy water. | 用圣水前要三思 |
[40:00] | give me one reason I should. | 给我个三思的理由 |
[40:01] | I’m here to help you,Sam. | 我是来帮你的 Sam |
[40:02] | is this some kind of joke? | 这是某种恶作剧吗? |
[40:03] | god’s honest truth… | 上帝作证 |
[40:05] | or whatever. | 随便吧 |
[40:07] | you’re a demon. | 你是恶魔 |
[40:08] | don’t be such a racist. | 种族歧视可不好 |
[40:09] | I’m here because I want to help you. | 我来这儿 因为我想帮你 |
[40:12] | and I can if you trust me. | 只要你信任我 我就能帮你 |
[40:16] | trust you? | 信任你? |
[40:17] | Sam,calm down. | Sam 冷静下来 |
[40:18] | start talking. all those murders… | 开始交代 这么多谋杀 |
[40:21] | what was the demon trying to cover up? I don’t know. | – 黄眼恶魔到底想掩盖什么? – 我不知道 |
[40:23] | what happened to my mother? | 我妈妈出了什么事? |
[40:24] | I honestly don’t know. | 老实说 我真的不知道 |
[40:26] | that’s what I’m trying to find out. | 这正是我要查的 |
[40:28] | all I know is that it’s about you. | 我只知道 这些都与你有关 |
[40:31] | what? | 什么? |
[40:34] | don’t you get it,Sam? | 你还没明白吗 Sam? |
[40:35] | it’s all about you. | 都与你有关 |
[40:36] | what happened to your mom, what happened to her friends — | 你妈妈出的事 你朋友出的事 |
[40:39] | they’re trying to cover up what he did to you. | 都是为了掩盖他对你的所作所为 |
[40:41] | and I want to help you figure it out. | 而我想帮你查清真相 |
[40:43] | why uld you want to help me? | 你为什么要帮我? |
[40:45] | I have my reasons. | 我自有原因 |
[40:46] | not all demons are the same,Sam. | 不是所有的恶魔都一样 Sam |
[40:48] | not all of us want the same thing. | 不是所有的恶魔都有同一目标 |
[40:51] | me? I want to help you from time to time. | 我嘛 我只想偶尔帮帮你 |
[40:55] | that’s all. | 就这样 |
[40:59] | and if you let me, there’s something in it for you. | 如果你让我帮你 不会让你白忙的 |
[41:04] | what could you possibly — | 你能给我… |
[41:06] | I could help you save your brother. | 我能救你哥哥 |