时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Dean: look, dad’s go now. | 现在爸爸死了 |
[00:02] | we have to carry out his legacy, | 我们必须继承他的事业 |
[00:04] | and that means hunting dn as many evil sons of bitches | 那意味著我们得竭尽所能 |
[00:06] | as we possibly can. | 消灭恶鬼 |
[00:07] | captions paid for by warner bros. television | |
[00:09] | Sam: did I die? did you sell your soul for me? | 我死了吗?你为我用灵�∽隽私灰祝� |
[00:12] | how long do you get? one year. | – 你有多长时间? – 一年 |
[00:14] | you shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那么做的 |
[00:15] | I guess I got to save your ass for a change. | 看来这次该换我来救你了 |
[00:21] | Sam: what kind of blade can kill a demon? | 什么样的刀竟能杀死恶魔? |
[00:23] | Bobby: yesterday, I would have said there was no such thing. | 要在昨天 我会说根本没那种东西 |
[00:25] | Dean: who was that masked chick? | 那个神秘女孩是谁? |
[00:27] | Sam: you ever run across a guy named Gordon Walker? | 你见过一个叫Gordon Walker的人吗? |
[00:28] | Ellen: he is dangerous to everyone and everything around him. | 他对周围的所有人和事都是一种危险 |
[00:31] | Gordon: this demon tells me they have soldiers | 那个魔鬼告诉我它们有战士 |
[00:33] | to fight in this coming war — humans fighting on hell’s side. | 来打这场仗…人帮助魔鬼战斗 |
[00:37] | I know about Sam’s visions. | 我知道Sam的预知能力 |
[00:39] | I know everything, and your brother’s fair game. | 所有的事我都知道 他是我的猎物 |
[00:42] | aah! | 啊! |
[00:51] | Dean: Gordon should be reaching for the soap | Gordon至少得在监狱里 |
[00:53] | for the next few years, at least. | 看上几年肥皂剧了 |
[00:55] | Sam: tell me who you are! | 告诉我你是谁? |
[00:58] | you’re a demon. | 你是恶魔 |
[01:00] | I’m here because I want to help you. | 我来这儿 因为我想帮你 |
[01:02] | what could you possibly — | 你怎么可能… |
[01:03] | I can help you save your brother. | 我能救你哥哥 |
[01:35] | it’s true. | 是真的 |
[01:37] | the devil’s gate was opened in wyoming. | 怀俄明州的恶魔之门被打开了 |
[01:42] | big… | 大开… |
[01:45] | st. helens big. | 彻底开放 |
[01:49] | there’s no solid fix on how many demons got out, | 根本没法计算逃出的恶魔数量 |
[01:51] | but it’s in the hundreds — an army. | 但肯定能以百计了…一个军队 |
[01:53] | Sam Winchester was there, wasn’t he? | Sam Winchester当时在场 是不是? |
[01:57] | talked to a guy who knows guy who knows Bobby Singer, | 和一个认识一个认识Bobby Singer的人聊过 |
[02:01] | and, yeah, looks like the winchesters were at ground zero | 没错 显然Winchester兄弟就在当场 |
[02:04] | when the gate was popped. | 在恶魔之门打开的时候 |
[02:06] | but Singer said they went in there to stop it. | 但是Singer说他们是去那里阻止一切的 |
[02:08] | mnh-mnh. | |
[02:09] | Bobby’s edge ain’t what it used to be. | Bobby早已不比当年了 |
[02:11] | Sam could have him believing anything by now. | Sam足可以让他相信任何事情 |
[02:13] | listen, Gordon. | 听著 Gordon |
[02:15] | as far as talk goes, Sam Winchester checks out. | 据我所知 Sam Winchester没什么可疑的 |
[02:18] | he’s a hunter. that’s all. | 他是个猎手 仅此而已 |
[02:20] | that’s all? | 仅此而已? |
[02:24] | Kubrick… | |
[02:26] | I’m not even sure he’s human. | 我不认为他是人类 |
[02:29] | think I’m crazy? | 觉得我疯了? |
[02:31] | I told you there was a war coming six months ago. | 六个月前 我就告诉过你这场战争的来临 |
[02:34] | take a look around. | 瞧现在 |
[02:37] | it’s here. | 不出所料 |
[02:38] | now I’m telling you this boy is a part of it. | 现在我告诉你那小子是战争的一部分 |
[02:42] | track him down, Kubrick. | 去找到他 Kubrick |
[02:44] | you’ll come to see it, too. | 到时你就会明白 |
[02:47] | Sam Winchester must die. | Sam Winchester必须死 |
[03:03] | Dean: because demon, that’s why. | 因为她是恶魔 |
[03:04] | I mean, e second you find out this Ruby chick is a demon, | 我是说 当你知道那个Ruby是恶魔时 |
[03:07] | you go for the holy water. | 就该用圣水 而不是聊天 没人在聊天 Dean |
[03:08] | you don’t chat. no one was chatting, Dean. | |
[03:10] | oh, yeah? then why didn’t you send her ass back to hell? | 哦 是么?那为什么你没把她送回地狱去呢? |
[03:12] | because — because she said she might be able to help us out. | 因为…因为她说她也许能帮我们 |
[03:15] | how? | 怎么帮? |
[03:17] | oh, really, Sam? how? how could she possibly help us? | 哦 真的么 Sam?她怎么可能帮到我们? |
[03:20] | she told me she could help you, okay? | 她说能帮到你 明白么? |
[03:23] | help you out of the crossroads deal. | 帮你解除十字路口的契约 |
[03:28] | what’s wrong with you, huh? she’s lying. | 你到底哪根筋不对了 嗯?她在说谎 |
[03:30] | you got to know that, don’t you? | 你该了解这点了 是不是? |
[03:32] | she knows what your weakness is. it’s me. | 她知道你的弱点 就是我 |
[03:36] | what else did she say? | 她还说了些什么? |
[03:40] | dude? nothing. | – 伙计? – 没有了 |
[03:43] | nothing, okay?! | 没有了 行么? |
[03:44] | look, I’m not an idiot, Dean. | 听著 我不是白痴 Dean |
[03:46] | I’m not talking about trusting her. | 我并不打算相信她 |
[03:48] | I’m talking about using her. | 我只是想利用她 |
[03:49] | I mean, we’re at war, right? | 我是说 我们在打仗 不是么? |
[03:51] | and we don’t know jack about the enemy. | 我们对敌人一无所知 |
[03:53] | we don’t know where they are. we don’t know what they’re doing. | 不知道它们藏在哪里 在干什么 |
[03:55] | hell, we don’t even know what they want. | 上帝 我们甚至不清楚它们意欲何为 |
[03:57] | now, this Ruby girl | 现在 这个叫Ruby的女孩 |
[03:58] | knows more than we will ever find out on our own. | 知道的远胜于我们 |
[04:00] | now, yes, it’s a risk. I know that. | 所以 是的 这有风险 我知道 |
[04:02] | but we need to take it. | 但那风险是我们必须承担的 |
[04:05] | you’re okay, right? I mean, you’re feeling okay? | 你没事吧?我是说 你感觉还好吧? |
[04:07] | yes, I’m fine! why are you always asking me that? | 是的 我很好!你干嘛总问我这个问题? |
[04:12] | it’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[04:15] | nope. | 也不是我的 |
[04:17] | check the glove compartment. it’s dad’s. dad’s? | – 看看储物柜 是爸爸的 – 爸爸的? |
[04:20] | yes. I keep it charged in case any of his old contacts call. | 是的 我一直充电 以防有熟人来电 |
[04:28] | hello? | 喂? |
[04:30] | yes, this is edgar casey. | 是的 我是Edger Casey (19世纪预言家,灵异诊断师. 其预言及诊断的准确性为世人所惊叹.) |
[04:34] | nono, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:36] | don’t — don’t call the police. I’ll handle this myself. | 不要…不要报警 我会亲自过去处理 |
[04:38] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:40] | you know, can you just — can you just lock it back up for me? | 你能不能…能不能帮我重新锁上? |
[04:42] | great. | 好的 |
[04:44] | uh, I, uh — I don’t have my-my book in front of me. | 我…我没带登记信息 |
[04:47] | do you — do you have the address so I can… | 你能…告诉我下地址 那样我可以… |
[04:49] | sure. | 当然 好的 |
[04:50] | okay. go ahead. | 说吧 |
[04:54] | right. | 好 |
[04:55] | thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[04:58] | dad ever tell you he kept a container at a storage place? | 爸爸说过他有一个储物仓库么? |
[05:01] | what? outside of Buffalo. | – 什么? – 就在Buffalo州郊外 |
[05:02] | no way. | 绝不可能 |
[05:04] | yeah. and someone just broke into it. | 是啊 而且还刚被人撬了 |
[05:21] | so, you’ve got no hard evidence on this Winchester guy? | 这么说 你没有关于这个Winchester小子的实证 |
[05:23] | you’re just working off Gordon’s instincts. | 只是跟著Gordon的直觉在办差 |
[05:26] | you ever hunt with Gordon? | 你跟Gordon一起捕猎过么? |
[05:27] | no. I heard he’s good. | 没有 我听说他很不错 |
[05:29] | good? [ laughs ] | 不错? |
[05:31] | he’s the best. | 他是最棒的 |
[05:32] | saved my ass more times than I can count. | 他救我的次数 我都数不过来 |
[05:35] | so, if he says Sam Winchester’s dangerous, | 所以 如果他说Sam Winchester很危险 |
[05:37] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[05:38] | he’s gonna be covering his tracks. | 他一定会隐藏行迹 |
[05:40] | won’t be easy to find. | 不会那么容易找到的 |
[05:42] | last I got puts him in nebraska three weeks back. | 我只知道 三周前他在Nebraska |
[05:45] | not exactly a fresh lead. | 那可算不上是最新行程 |
[05:46] | he ain’t invisible, Creedie. | 他不是隐身的 Creedie |
[05:48] | some hunter out there knows something. | 肯定有其他猎手知道 |
[05:50] | so we start calling our contacts. | 所以我们开始找线人吧 |
[05:52] | all we need is one break. | 我们只 要一次机会 |
[06:10] | don’t play with my jesus. | 不要摆弄我的上帝 |
[06:17] | man. | 天哪 |
[06:20] | what? | 什么? |
[06:21] | just dad. you know, him and his secrets. | 不愧是爸爸 知道么 他和他的秘密仓库 |
[06:23] | we spent all this time with this guy, | 我们一直和他在一起 |
[06:25] | and it’s like we barely even know the man. | 却几乎不了解他 |
[06:28] | well, we’re about to learn something. | 好吧 我们就要了解一些了 |
[06:45] | no demons allowed. | 恶魔进不去 |
[06:48] | blood. | 血迹 |
[06:53] | check this out. | 看这个 |
[07:03] | whoever broke in here got attacked. | 闯进来的人肯定会受到攻击 |
[07:06] | dear, old dad. | 哦 老爸 |
[07:10] | I got two sets of boot tracks. | 这里有两对鞋印 |
[07:12] | it looks like it was a two-man job. | 看来是双人档 |
[07:14] | and our friend with the buckshot in him — | 破门的这位朋友虽然中了铅弹 |
[07:16] | it looks like he kept walking. | 但还能继续行走 |
[07:19] | so, what’s the deal? | 那么 这里算什么? |
[07:20] | dad would do work here or something? | 爸爸在这里工作还是什么? |
[07:23] | living the high life, as usual. | 过他的上流生活 照常 |
[07:43] | 1995. | |
[07:45] | no way! | 不敢相信! |
[07:47] | that’s my division championship soccer trophy. | 那是我区域橄榄球锦标赛获胜的奖品 |
[07:52] | I can’t believe he kept this. | 不敢相信他还留著这个 |
[07:53] | it was the probably the closest you ever came to being a boy. | 那可能是你曾经年少的最好证明了 |
[07:59] | oh, wow! | 哦 哇! |
[08:03] | it’s my first sawed-off. I made it myself. | 这是我第一把猎枪 我亲手做的 |
[08:06] | sixth grade. | 第六级 |
[08:25] | holy crap. | 上帝 |
[08:28] | look at this. | 看这些 |
[08:30] | he had land mines… | 他有地雷… |
[08:32] | which they didn’t take. | 显然没被偷 |
[08:35] | or the guns. | 枪也都在 |
[08:38] | guess they knew what they were after, huh? | 看来他们很清楚自己要什么 嗯? |
[08:44] | hey, Dean, check this out. | 嘿 Dean 过来看看 |
[08:45] | see these symbols? | 看到那些符号了么? |
[08:48] | he used binding magic. | 那是束缚咒 |
[08:52] | these are curse boxes. | 那些是诅咒之盒 |
[08:54] | they’re supposed to keep the evil mojo in, right? | 为了把邪恶之物封闭在内 是吧? |
[08:56] | kind of like the pandora deal. | 和潘多拉魔盒差不多的东西 |
[08:57] | yeah, they’re built to contain the power of the cursed object. | 没错 它们能约束内在诅咒物件的魔力 |
[09:01] | dad’s journal did mention a whole bunch of stuff, | 爸爸的日记里记录了很多类似物件 |
[09:03] | you know, dangerous, hexed items, fetishes. | 明白么 危险 蛊惑人心的物品 器具 |
[09:04] | he never did say where they ended up. | 但他从没说它们被如何处理了 |
[09:06] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:07] | this must be his toxic-waste dump. | 这里肯定就是他处理那些有毒垃圾的地方了 |
[09:17] | one box is missing. | 有一个盒子不见了 |
[09:19] | great. | 真太好了 |
[09:21] | well, maybe they didn’t open it. | 也许他们没有打开它 |
[09:23] | Grossman: me on, man. let’s open it. | 伙计 快点 我们打开它 |
[09:25] | shut up about the damn box! | 别再说那该死的盒子了 |
[09:26] | do you see what’s happening here? | 你看到我这的情况了么? |
[09:29] | I’m literally bleeding to death. | 说真的 我就快流血而亡了 |
[09:31] | I’m gonna open it. Grossman… | – 我要打开它 |
[09:33] | look, what if this is really worth something? | 听著 说不定里面真有值钱的东西呢? |
[09:35] | what, we should just hand it over to her? | 什么 我们就这么把盒子交给她? |
[09:38] | we took all the risk. | 我们冒了生命危险 |
[09:39] | hell, wayne, you got shot, | 见鬼 Wayne 你还中了枪 |
[09:42] | and all for a lousy few hundred bucks. | 就只值那几百美金? |
[09:45] | now, we could make more selling whatever it is ourselves. | 打开 我们就能自己做笔更好的买卖 |
[10:09] | huh? | 嗯? |
[10:10] | are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[10:11] | are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑? |
[10:16] | it’s a rabbit’s foot. | 是只兔子脚 |
[10:17] | it’s a rabbit’s foot, Grossman! | 只是只兔子脚 Grossman! |
[10:21] | I’m gonna die for a damn rabbit’s foot. | 我竟然就为了只兔子脚而死 |
[10:24] | Oh great. Now what? | 哦 好了 现在怎么办? |
[10:32] | oh. | 哦 |
[10:35] | hey, foster. | 嗨 Foster |
[10:36] | hey, listen, guys, not to be a drag or nothing, | 嗨 听著 小伙子们 我不想长篇大论 |
[10:38] | but it’s 6:00 in the morning. | 但现在是临晨6点 |
[10:40] | can’t you guys keep it down? | 你们俩就不能安静点吗? |
[10:41] | no, we just got a situation here is all. sorry. | 不 我们这里出了点小状况 抱歉 |
[10:44] | what the hell happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[10:45] | a shotgun happened to me. | 我中枪了 |
[10:50] | hey, Grossman, under my sink, there’s a medical kit. | 嗨 Grossman 我的水槽下有个药箱 |
[10:53] | and get some water boiling. | 再拿些开水来 |
[10:59] | I used to be an army medic, you know, in nam. | 我以前是军医 知道么 越战的时候 |
[11:02] | so, I guess this is your lucky day. | 所以 我猜今天是你的幸运日 |
[11:28] | connecticut. last three digs 8-8-0. | Connecticut州牌 最后三位是8-8-0 |
[11:31] | yep. that’s it. | 没错了 就是它 |
[11:33] | tch. tch. tch. | 啧 啧 啧 |
[11:34] | should have blacked out their plates | 在冲到监视录像机前 |
[11:36] | before they parked in front of the security camera. | 应该先盖上你们的牌照 |
[11:38] | four kings. | 四个K |
[11:41] | you see that? | 看到了么? |
[11:43] | yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[11:44] | deal it up again. | 又结束了 |
[11:49] | king of hearts? | 红桃K |
[11:52] | ace of hearts. | 红桃A |
[11:54] | royal flush. | 同花顺 |
[11:56] | Grossman, that’s the second royal flush in eight hands. | Grossman 那是八手牌里第二副同花顺了 |
[11:59] | yeah. this is a lot of fun. | 没错 这真是有趣 |
[12:01] | I ca– | 我不… |
[12:02] | I can’t lose. | 我不会输… |
[12:05] | I mean, really, I-I can’t lose. | 我是说 真的 我…不会输 |
[12:08] | I think this thing really works. | 我想这玩意儿是真家伙 |
[12:10] | you know what I’m saying? | 知道我想说什么吗? |
[12:12] | I’ll tell you one thing — there’s no way in hell | 告诉你…我们决不能 |
[12:14] | we are handing it over to that stuck-up bitch. | 把这东西交给那个神气的婊子 |
[12:16] | not after all we’ve been through. mnh-mnh. | 在我们付出那么多之后 |
[12:18] | let’s go, huh? let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧?快离开这里 |
[12:20] | let’s go have some fun. | 我们出去找乐子去 |
[12:21] | freeze! freeze! nobody move! | 不许动!不许动! |
[12:22] | don’t move. don’t move! | 不许动!不许动! |
[12:24] | – what is it? – stop! | – 这是怎么回事? – 不许动! |
[12:25] | all right. give us the box. | 好了 把盒子给我们 |
[12:27] | please tell me that you didn’t — | 拜托告诉我你们没有… |
[12:29] | oh, they did. | 哦 他们打开了 |
[12:32] | you opened it?! | 你们打开了?! |
[12:35] | [ grunts ] are you guys cops? | 你们是警察么? |
[12:36] | huh? are you guys cops?! | – 嗯? – 你们是警察么? |
[12:37] | what was in the box? | 盒子里是什么? |
[12:42] | oh, was that it, huh? it was, wasn’t it? | 哦 是那个…对不对? |
[12:44] | what is that thing? | 那是什么东西? |
[12:58] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:27] | Dean… | |
[13:29] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[13:31] | no, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[13:42] | damn! | 该死! |
[13:44] | whoa! | 哇! |
[13:50] | Sam! | |
[14:04] | that’s a lucky break. | 真是幸运啊 |
[14:08] | is that a rabbit’s foot? | 那是兔子脚么? |
[14:12] | I think it is. | 我想是的 |
[14:13] | huh. | 嗯 |
[14:29] | I’m not finding anything on it in dad’s journal | 爸爸的日记里没有记录 |
[14:35] | Dean, come on. what? | – Dean 不是吧 – 怎么了? |
[14:37] | hey, that was my gun he was aiming at your head. | 我说 他用我的枪对准你的头 |
[14:39] | and my gun don’t jam, so that was a lucky break. | 我的枪从不走空 所以那真够幸运的 |
[14:42] | not to mention them taking themselves out — | 更不用说后来他们还自己摔倒了… |
[14:43] | also a lucky break. | 又是相当幸运 |
[14:46] | here. scratch one. | 拿著 刮刮看 |
[14:48] | come on, Sam. | 快来 Sam |
[14:50] | scratch and win. | 刮了赢 |
[14:52] | look, Dean, it’s got to be cursed somehow. | 听著 Dean 这一定是被诅咒的物件 |
[14:56] | otherwise, dad wouldn’t have locked it up. | 否则 爸爸也不会把它锁起来 |
[15:02] | $1,200. | 1200元 |
[15:03] | you just won $1,200. | 你刚赢了1200元 |
[15:07] | whoo! | 哇! |
[15:09] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[15:10] | it doesn’t seem that cursed to me. | 但我不觉得那是被诅咒的 |
[15:29] | Grossman? | |
[15:31] | Grossman, get up. | Grossman 快起来 |
[15:36] | hey… | 嗨… |
[15:38] | Grossman, get up. | Grossman 起来 |
[15:43] | hey. | 嗨 |
[16:17] | hey… | 嗨… |
[16:21] | Grossman? | |
[16:24] | Grossman? | |
[16:31] | oh. | 哦 |
[16:42] | [ laughing ] oh, man. | 哦 天哪 |
[16:43] | now, look, Bobby, we didn’t know. | 听著 Bobby 我们不知道 |
[16:45] | Bobby: you touched it? damn it, Sam. | 你碰了那东西?该死 Sam |
[16:47] | well, dad never told us about this thing. | 好了 爸爸从没跟我们讲过这些 |
[16:49] | I mean, you knew about a storage place in black rock? | 我是说 你知道黑岩这里有一个储藏室? |
[16:51] | his lockup? yeah, I knew. | 他的秘密仓库?是的 我知道 |
[16:53] | hell, I built those curse boxes for him. | 那些诅咒之盒还是我替他做的 |
[16:55] | listen, you have got a serious problem. | 听著 你们有个很大的麻烦 |
[16:59] | that rabbit’s foot ain’t no dime-store notion. | 那兔子脚不是什么免费午餐 |
[17:01] | it’s real hoodoo — old-world stuff. | 那是下了Hoodoo咒的古物 |
[17:05] | made by a baton rouge conjure woman about 100 years ago. | 是约100年前由一个魔法女祭祀制作的 |
[17:08] | it’s a hell of a luck charm. | 那是一个要命的幸运咒 |
[17:10] | it’s not a luck charm. it’s a curse. | 那不是幸运咒 是死咒 |
[17:12] | she made it to kill people, Sam. | 她的本意是杀人 Sam |
[17:14] | see, you touch it, you own it. | 知道么 你碰了它 就拥有了它 |
[17:17] | you own it, sure, you get a run of good luck to beat the devil. | 拥有了它 当然 你运气好到能战胜所有邪恶势力 |
[17:21] | but… | 但是… |
[17:22] | yolose it, that luck turns. | 一旦失去 运气就会急转直下 |
[17:24] | it turns so bad that you’re dead inside a week. | 坏到你会在一周内死于非命 |
[17:27] | so, I won’t lose it, Bobby. | 那么 我不失去就好了 Bobby |
[17:29] | everybody loses it! | 所有人都会失去! |
[17:30] | well, then how do we break the curse? | 好吧 我们要怎么破除这个咒语? |
[17:32] | I don’t know if you can. | 我不知道能不能办到 |
[17:36] | let me look through my library and make some calls. | 让我先查查资料 问问其他人吧 |
[17:38] | just sit tight. | 你们哪也别去 |
[17:43] | dude, we’re up 15 grand. | 伙计 我们已经赢了15000元了 |
[17:54] | don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:55] | Bobby will find a way to break it. | Bobby会找到破咒方法的 |
[17:57] | till then, I say we hit vegas, pull a little “rain man.” | 在那之前 我提议去拉斯维加斯当回”雨人” (同名电影,弱智的雨人在赌城靠数学天才为弟弟赢了很多钱.) |
[17:59] | you can be rain man. | 你可以当雨人 |
[18:01] | we just lay low until Bobby calls back, okay? | 保持低调 等Bobby的电话 好吗? |
[18:03] | hi. uh, table for two, please. | 嗨 两位 |
[18:04] | congratulations! | 恭喜! |
[18:07] | say that again? | 再说一遍? |
[18:08] | you are the one millionth guest | 你们是Biggerson餐饮家族的 |
[18:11] | of the biggerson’s restaurant family. | 第一百万名顾客 |
[18:19] | Kubrick: right. | 好的 |
[18:21] | if you hear anything, give me a call. | 有什么消息 及时联系我 |
[18:23] | well, that clears my book. | 好了 工作完成 |
[18:25] | the word’s out. | 话放出去了 |
[18:27] | now we wait. | 现在就等消息了 |
[18:28] | now we eat. | 现在就该吃饭了 |
[18:30] | good idea. | 好主意 |
[18:31] | what do you like? I got canned everything. | 想吃什么?我什么罐头都有 |
[18:33] | no, no, man. not eating in the r.v. | 不不 伙计 不要在车上吃 |
[18:36] | look, I know a good place. | 听著 我知道个地方不错 |
[18:38] | wide menu, good service, homey atmosphere… | 菜单 全 服务周到 环境舒适 |
[18:41] | garlic knots. | 有大蒜结 |
[18:43] | the menu’s on their website. | 餐厅主页上就有菜单 |
[18:47] | Bobby’s right. | Bobby是对的 |
[18:48] | this lore goes way back. | 这个传说能追溯到很久以前 |
[18:51] | pure hoodoo. | 纯正的Hoodoo教咒语 |
[18:52] | you can’t just cut one off any rabbit | 不是随意砍一只兔子脚就行了 |
[18:55] | it has to be in a cemetery | 必须在13号周五月圆之夜 放在墓地里 |
[18:56] | under a full moon on a friday the 13th. | |
[19:01] | I think from now on, | 我看从今以后 |
[19:03] | we only go to places with biggerson’s. | 我们只去有Biggerson餐厅的地方 |
[19:13] | can I freshen you up? | 续杯吗? |
[19:14] | yeah. yeah, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[19:19] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:22] | oh. | – 哦 – 哦 |
[19:24] | oh, I — no, don’t worry. | 哦 我 别担心 |
[19:25] | that’s okay. that’s — I got it. | 没关系 没…我自己来 |
[19:28] | it’s no trouble, really. | 不麻烦 真的 |
[19:29] | okay. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[19:32] | it’s all right. | 没关系 |
[19:52] | dude, if you were ever gonna get lucky… | 伙计 如果你交了这般好运 |
[19:56] | chill out. | 少来 |
[20:01] | oh! oh, jeez! | 哦 不 天啊 |
[20:06] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:09] | how was that good? | 这算什么好事? |
[20:16] | son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[20:30] | come on. | 快追 |
[20:34] | whoa! | 哇 |
[20:40] | wow. you suck. | 哦哇 真惨 |
[20:44] | so, what, now your luck turns bad? | 这么说 你开始走霉运了? |
[20:49] | I guess. | 我估计是 |
[20:53] | I wonder how bad. | 能有多霉呢 |
[20:57] | looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[20:59] | I like that when they drop the whole onion in the fryer. | 我喜欢把整只洋葱扔到煎锅里 |
[21:01] | nearest location… | 最近的连锁店… |
[21:10] | you seeing that? | 看到了吗? |
[21:17] | yes, I am. | 看到了 |
[21:28] | ??? | 安息吧 |
[21:43] | oh, man. | 哦 又来了 |
[21:44] | what do yowant? | 你们想怎么样? |
[21:46] | heard about your friend. it’s bad luck. | 我们听说你朋友的事了 真倒霉 |
[21:50] | piss off. | 滚出去 |
[21:52] | we know someone hired you to steal the rabbit’s foot — | 我们知道有人雇你们偷兔子脚 |
[21:54] | a woman. | 是一个女人 |
[21:55] | yeah? | 是啊 |
[21:57] | how do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[21:59] | because she just stole it back from us. | 因为她刚刚又从我们身上把它偷了 |
[22:02] | listen, man, this is — | 听著 伙计 这… |
[22:09] | Sam, you okay? | Sam 你没事吧? |
[22:10] | yeah. I’m good. | 没事 我很好 |
[22:14] | I want you to tell us her name. | 我要知道她的名字 |
[22:18] | screw you. | 去死吧 |
[22:22] | it wasn’t a freak accident that killed your partner. | 你朋友不是死于意外 |
[22:24] | what? | 什么? |
[22:26] | it was the rabbit’s foot. | 是这只兔子脚惹的祸 |
[22:29] | you’re crazy, man. | 你疯了 伙计 |
[22:31] | you know I’m not. | 你知道我没疯 |
[22:32] | you saw what happened, what it did — | 你亲眼看到发生了什么事 它造成… |
[22:35] | all the flukes, all the luck. | 所有的侥幸 所有的运气 |
[22:37] | when you lose the foot, that luck goes sour. | 一旦你失去了兔子脚 好运转厄运 |
[22:40] | that’s what killed your friend. | 你朋友就是这么被杀死的 |
[22:43] | and my brother here is next, | 而我弟弟就是下一个 |
[22:45] | and who knows how many more innocent people after that. | 天晓得以后还有多少无辜的人会因此而丧命 |
[22:47] | now, if you don’t help us stop this thing, | 现在 如果你不肯帮我们阻止这东西 |
[22:49] | then that puts those deaths on your head. | 将有多少条人命算在你头上 |
[22:54] | now, I can read people… | 我能看清人的内心 |
[22:57] | and I get it. | 我明白 |
[22:59] | you’re a thief and a scumbag. | 你是一个小偷 一个恶棍 |
[23:01] | that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[23:03] | but you’re not a killer… | 但你绝对不是杀人凶手 |
[23:05] | are you? | 对吗? |
[23:17] | Creedie: no one saw which way they went, | 没人看到他们往哪条路走了 |
[23:19] | and their meal was free, so there’s no credit-card trail. | 而且因为他们是免费就餐 所以也没有信用卡记录 |
[23:22] | don’t worry. we’ll find them. | 别担心 会找到他们的 |
[23:25] | what makes you so sure? | 你凭什么这么确定? |
[23:26] | ’cause there’s a higher power at work here. | 因为冥冥之中有一股 更强大的力量在帮助我们 |
[23:30] | I know it now. | 我现在知道了 |
[23:40] | hello. [ squishing ] | 你好 |
[23:41] | Bobby: Dean, great news. | Dean 好消息 |
[23:42] | wasn’t easy, but I found a heavyweight cleansing ritual | 不容易 但是我发现高等净化丁式 |
[23:45] | that should do the trick. | 可以消除诅咒 |
[23:47] | Bobby, that’s, uh, great, except Sam, uh… | Bobby 那…那太好了 只不过Sam 呃 |
[23:51] | …Sam lost the foot. | Sam失去了兔子脚 |
[23:53] | he what? | 他什么? |
[23:54] | Bobby, listen, listen. | Bobby 听著 听著 |
[23:55] | this hot chick stole it from him. | 有一个美女把东西偷走了 |
[23:56] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[23:58] | in her mid-20s, and she was sharp, you know? | 大概20多岁 很狡猾 知道吗 |
[24:00] | good enough of a con to play us. | 厉害地竟然能耍过我们 |
[24:02] | and she only gave the guys she hired a name — | 受雇的人只知道她的名字 |
[24:05] | probably an alias or something. | 可能是假名之类的 |
[24:06] | luigi or something. | 好像叫Luigi之类的 |
[24:07] | lugosi. | |
[24:09] | lugosi. | |
[24:10] | lugosi? | |
[24:11] | lugosi. | |
[24:13] | oh, crap. it’s probably Bela. | 哦 糟糕 很可能是Bela |
[24:17] | Bela lugosi? that’s cute. | Bela Lugosi?真可爱 (好莱坞三十年代著名吸血鬼演员) |
[24:19] | Bela talbot’s her real name. | 她的真名叫Bela Talbot |
[24:21] | crossed paths with her once or twice. | 见过她一两次 |
[24:24] | she knew about the rabbit’s foot. is she a hunter? | 她知道兔子脚的事 她也是猎人吗? |
[24:26] | pretty friggin’ far from a hunter, | 差了十万八千里 |
[24:27] | but she knows her way around the territory. | 不过这圈子里的事她很精通 |
[24:29] | she’s been out of the country. | 曾经去过国外 |
[24:31] | last I heard, she was in the middle east someplace. | 上次听说她去了中东某地 |
[24:33] | I guess she’s back. | 看来她回来了 |
[24:35] | which means seriously bad luck for you. | 说明你们俩运气糟透了 |
[24:37] | great. | 很好 |
[24:38] | but if it is Bela, | 不过如果真的是Bela |
[24:40] | at least I might know some folks who know where to find her. | 至少我认识几个朋友 知道在哪儿能找到她 |
[24:43] | thanks, Bobby, again. | 谢谢 Bobby 又帮上大忙了 |
[24:45] | just look out for your brother, you idjit. | 看好你弟弟就行 傻瓜 |
[24:53] | what? | 怎么了? |
[24:55] | I lost my shoe. | 我弄丢了一只鞋 |
[25:08] | all right, Bobby, thanks. hey, we owe you.another one. | 好的 Bobby 谢谢 又欠你一个人情 |
[25:12] | all right, Bobby’s got it on pretty good authority | 好了 Bobby得到确切消息 |
[25:15] | that this Bela chick lives in queens. | 这个叫Bela的小妞住在皇后区 |
[25:17] | so it will take me about two hours to get there. | 大概要两小时车程 |
[25:20] | so, what are we doing then? | 那我们怎么办? |
[25:23] | you, my brother, are staying here, | 我的弟弟 你就呆在这儿 |
[25:25] | ’cause I don’t want your bad luck getting us killed. | 我可不想你的厄运害死我俩 |
[25:41] | what am I even supposed to do, Dean? | 我该做什么 Dean? |
[25:43] | nothing. nothing. come here. | 什么也不要做 过来 |
[25:45] | I don’t want you doing anything. | 我什么也不要你做 |
[25:47] | I want you to sit right here and don’t move, okay? | 我要你坐在这 不要动 明白吗? |
[25:52] | don’t turn on the light. don’t turn off the light. | 别开灯 也别关灯 |
[25:54] | don’t even scratch your nose. | 连 子也不要挠 |
[26:17] | [ british accent ] because you shook on 1.5. | 因为你说好15■的 |
[26:23] | well, maybe I should just take it somewhere else. | 也许我该把它带到其他地方去 |
[26:27] | don’t threaten me, luke. | 别威胁我 Luke |
[26:31] | despite your reputation, you don’t scare . | 不管你多有名 都吓不了我 |
[26:36] | well, I’m glad you see it that way. | 很高兴你想通了 |
[26:38] | I’ll see you at the airstrip in an hour. | 一小时后飞机跑道上见 |
[27:27] | you left without your tip. | 你没拿小费就走了 |
[27:52] | oh come on | 哦 行了 |
[27:55] | I didn’t — | 我没有… |
[28:42] | ah! | |
[29:00] | you’re gonnaive it back. | 把东西还给我们 |
[29:03] | sweetie, no, I’m not. | 甜心 办不到 |
[29:06] | yeah? we’ll see. | 是吗 走著瞧 |
[29:08] | Bela, right? | Bela 对吗? |
[29:09] | that’s right.Dean. | 没错 Dean |
[29:14] | you know the thing’s cursed, don’t you? | 你知道这东西被诅咒了 对吗 |
[29:16] | you’d be surised what some people would pay | 知道有些人会出多少钱买这种东西吗? |
[29:19] | for somethg like that. | 你会大吃一惊的 |
[29:20] | really? | 是吗? |
[29:22] | there’s a lucrative market out there. | 这个市场很巨大 |
[29:24] | a lot of money to be made. | 能赚不少钱 |
[29:28] | you hunters, with all those amulets and talismans you use | 你们猎手 带著护身符 驱魔器 |
[29:31] | to stop those big, bad monsters — | 四处消灭恶魔鬼怪 |
[29:33] | any one of them | 但其中有多少人 |
[29:34] | could put your children’s children through college. | 能供养自己孩子的孩子上大学? |
[29:36] | so, you know the truth | 这么说 你知道 |
[29:38] | about what’s really going on out there, | 外面发生了什么 |
[29:40] | and this is what you decide to do with it? | 而这就是你的选择? |
[29:44] | you become a thief. | 当个小偷? |
[29:47] | I procure unique items for a select clientele. | 我为一位挑剔的客户采购独特的物品 |
[29:51] | yeah. a thief. | 是啊 就是小偷 |
[29:53] | no. a great thief. | 不 是大盗 |
[30:03] | oh, he’s awake. | 哦 他醒了 |
[30:05] | back with us, eh? | 回�×耍� |
[30:07] | we didn’t even have to touch you. | 我们根本没有碰你 |
[30:10] | you just went all spastic and knocked yourself out. | 你自己突然浑身抽筋 晕倒在地 |
[30:13] | it was like watching jerry lewis trying to stack chairs. | 就像看喜剧演员Jerry Lewis堆椅子 |
[30:16] | who are you? what do you wan– | 你们是谁?想干… |
[30:21] | I used to think your friend Gordon sent me… | 我一直以为你朋友Gordon让我来… |
[30:24] | Gordon? | |
[30:25] | oh, come on. | 哦 行了 |
[30:27] | …because he asked me to track you down | 因为他要我跟踪你 |
[30:29] | and put a bullet in your brain. | 在你的脑子里崩一颗子弹 |
[30:31] | great. that sounds like him. | 很好 很像他说的话 |
[30:34] | but as it turns out… | 但是 结果我发现 |
[30:39] | I’m on a mission from god. | 这是上帝派给我的使命 |
[30:41] | Dean: look, Bela. | 听著 Bela |
[30:43] | my brother, he… touched the foot. | 我弟弟 他碰了兔子脚 |
[30:46] | and when you took it from him, his luck went from — | 你把它拿走以后 他的运气开始… |
[30:48] | I know how it works. | 我知道怎么回事 |
[30:50] | so, then you know he’s gonna die unless we can destroy it. | 那你也知道除非我们毁了它 否则他就要死了 |
[30:52] | oh. | 哦 |
[30:55] | you can have the foot… | 你可以把兔子脚拿走 |
[30:58] | for $1.5 million. | 但要给我15■ |
[31:00] | nice. | 太好了 |
[31:01] | yeah. I’ll just call my banker. | 我打个电话给财务就行 |
[31:05] | how’d you even find the damn thing, | 这东西藏在某个不知名的 |
[31:08] | stuck in the back of some storage place, | 储藏室角落里 |
[31:09] | middle of nowhere? | 你到底是怎么找到的? |
[31:15] | I just asked a few of the ghosts of the people it had killed. | 我只不过问了因它而死的人的鬼�� |
[31:18] | they were very tuned in to its location. | 它们对它的方位很敏感 |
[31:20] | so you’re only after yourself, huh? | 这么说你都是为了自己? |
[31:23] | it’s all about number one. | 为了当首富? |
[31:25] | being a hunter is so much more noble? | 当猎人难道更高尚吗? |
[31:28] | a bunch of obsessed, revenge-driven sociopaths | 一群痴迷愤恨的反社会者 |
[31:30] | trying to save a world that can’t be saved. | 企图拯救这个无药可救的世界 |
[31:32] | well, aren’t you a glass half full. | 看来你是悲观论者 |
[31:35] | we’re all going to hell, Dean. might as well enjoy the ride. | 我们都会下地狱 Dean 还是好好享受人生旅途吧? |
[31:40] | I actually agree with you there. | 这条我同意 |
[31:43] | anyhoo, this has been charming, but, uh, look at the time. | 不管怎么样 玩得很高兴 不过看看时间 |
[31:47] | oh, and…this. | 哦 对了 还有这个 |
[31:51] | you’re not the only one with sticky fingers. | 不是只有你一个人手指灵活 |
[31:54] | if it’s any consolation, I think you’re a truly awful person. | 但愿能安慰你 你真是大恶人 |
[32:11] | Sam | |
[32:24] | you were a part of that demon plan | 你是恶魔开启大门计划的一部分 对吗? |
[32:26] | to open the gate, weren’t you? | |
[32:27] | we did everything we could to stop it. | 我们竭尽全力阻止它了 |
[32:29] | lie, lie, lie! | 撒谎 撒谎 撒谎 |
[32:30] | you were in on it. | 你也有份 |
[32:32] | you know what they’re next move is, too, don’t you? | 你知道下一步的计划 对吗? |
[32:34] | no, I don’t, okay? you’re wrong about all of this. | 不 我不知道 你们全都搞错了 |
[32:37] | where are they gonna hit us next? | 它们下一步要袭击哪里? |
[32:41] | where?! | 哪里? |
[32:47] | Gordon told me about you, Sam, | Gordon跟我说过你 Sam |
[32:50] | about yourowers. | 说过你的超能力 |
[32:52] | you’re some kind of weirdo psychic freak. | 你是某类通灵怪胎 |
[32:55] | no, not anymore. | 不 不再是了 |
[32:57] | I have no powers, no visions — nothing. | 我没有超能力 没有幻像了 什么也没有了 |
[32:58] | it just — lie! | 都是谎言 |
[33:00] | now no more lies. | 不要再撒谎了 |
[33:05] | there’s an army of demons out there, | 外面有一支恶魔军队 |
[33:07] | pushing at a world already on the brink. | 推挤这个摇摇欲坠的世界 |
[33:11] | we’re on deck for the end game here, right? | 我们必须准备参加末日游戏了 对吗? |
[33:13] | so maybe, just maybe you can understand | 所以 可能 只是有可能 你能理解 |
[33:17] | why we can’t take chances. | 为什么我们不能冒险 |
[33:20] | whoa! okay, okay. | 哦 好好 |
[33:21] | now, hold on a minute. Kubrick — | – 等一下 |
[33:23] | no! you saw what happened, Creedie. | 你都亲眼看到了 Creedie |
[33:25] | ask yourself — why are we here? | 问问你自己 我们为什么来这儿? |
[33:29] | because you saw a picture on the web? | 因为你在网上看到了一张照片? |
[33:32] | because chose this motel instead of another? | 因为选了这家汽车旅馆 而不是别家? |
[33:35] | luck like that doesn’t just happen. | 这种好运不会随随便便发生的 |
[33:37] | look, I can explain all of that. | 听著 我可以解释 |
[33:39] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:40] | it’s god, Creedie. | 是上帝 Creedie |
[33:42] | he led us here for one reason — | 他出于某种原因指引我们 |
[33:44] | to do his wo. | 执行他的意志 |
[33:47] | this is destiny. | 这就是宿命 |
[33:49] | whoa. [ gun cocks ] | |
[33:51] | Dean: no. | 不 |
[33:52] | no destiny. | 不是宿命 |
[33:54] | just a rabbit’s foot. | 只是兔子脚 |
[33:57] | put the gun down, son, | 把枪放下 孩子 |
[33:58] | or you’re gonna be scraping brain off the wall. | 不然脑袋开花 |
[34:02] | , this thing? | 你说这个? |
[34:03] | yeah, that thing. | 是的 这个 |
[34:05] | okay. | 好的 |
[34:08] | but, you see, there’s something about me that you don’t know. | 不过 你不是很了解我 |
[34:13] | yeah? at would that be? | 是吗 是什么? |
[34:14] | it’s my lucky day. | 今天是我的幸运日 |
[34:19] | oh, my god! did you see that shot?! | 哦 天啊 你看到了吗? |
[34:26] | I’m amazing. | 我真厉害 |
[34:33] | I’m batman. | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[34:36] | [ sarcastically ] yeah. you’re batman. | 没错 你是蝙蝠侠 |
[34:45] | all right. | 好了 |
[34:47] | bone ash, cayenne pepper. | 骨灰 辣椒粉 |
[34:49] | that should do it. | 应该可以了 |
[34:50] | one second. | 一秒钟 |
[34:52] | Dean — | |
[34:53] | hey, back off, jinx. I’m bringing home the bacon. | 喂 别靠近 扫把星 我这是在养家糊口 |
[35:01] | all right. | 好了 |
[35:02] | say goodbye to “wascawy wabbit.” | 向”人兔的诅咒”说再见吧 |
[35:09] | I think you’ll find that belongs to me. | 你们会发现它是我的 |
[35:13] | or, you know…whatever. | 或者…随便吧 |
[35:19] | put the foot down, honey. | 把兔子脚放下 宝贝 |
[35:21] | no. | 不 |
[35:24] | you’re not gonna shoot anody. | 你不会开枪的 |
[35:27] | see, I happen to be able to read people. | 知道吗 我能看清人的内心 |
[35:30] | okay, you’re a thief. fine. but you’re not — | 好吧 你是小偷 没关系 但你… |
[35:32] | oh! | 哦 |
[35:34] | son of a — | 混… |
[35:36] | back off, tiger. | 后退 勇士 |
[35:38] | back off. | 后退 |
[35:40] | you make one more move, and I’ll pull the trigger. | 再动一步 我就扣动扳机 |
[35:44] | you’ve got the luck, Dean. you I can’t hit. | 你鸿运高照 Dean 你我打不中 |
[35:47] | but your brother — him I can’t miss. | 但你弟弟 他我可不会失手 |
[35:53] | the hell is wrong with you?! | 你到底有什么毛病啊? |
[35:55] | you just do around shooting people like that! | 怎么可以这样开枪伤人? |
[35:57] | relax. | 放松 |
[35:58] | it’s a shoulder hit. I can aim. | 打到肩膀而已 我还瞄得准 |
[36:00] | besides, who here hasn’t shot a few people? | 再说 这儿谁没有开枪伤过人? |
[36:07] | put the rabbit’s foot on the ground now. | 把兔子脚放在地上 快 |
[36:10] | all right! | 好 |
[36:11] | all right. | 好 |
[36:12] | take it easy. | 别紧张 看谁反应快 |
[36:19] | think fast. | |
[36:23] | damn. | 可恶 |
[36:27] | now, what do you say | 现在怎么办? |
[36:30] | we destroy that ugly-ass piece of dead thing? | 毁了这件丑陋的致命武器如何? |
[36:37] | thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:42] | I’m out $1.5 million and on the bad side | 我失去了15■美金 |
[36:45] | of a very powerful, fairly psychotic buyer. | 还惹毛了一位很有权势的疯狂买家 |
[36:47] | wow. | 哇哦 |
[36:48] | I really don’t feel bad about that. | 我一点儿不觉得难过 |
[36:51] | Sam? | |
[36:52] | no. | 不 |
[36:53] | not even a little. | 一点也不 |
[36:58] | maybe next time, I’ll hang you out to dry. | 下次 我会把绑起来你们活活晒死 |
[37:02] | oh, don’t go away angry. just go away. | 别发脾气 快走吧 |
[37:06] | have a nice night, boys. | 今晚玩得开心点 帅哥 |
[37:22] | you good? | 你还好吧? |
[37:23] | I’ll live. | 死不了 |
[37:25] | I guess we’re back to normal now, huh? | 一切恢复正常了吧? |
[37:27] | no good luck. no bad luck. | 没有好运 没有厄运 |
[37:30] | oh, I forgot. | 哦 我忘了 |
[37:33] | we’re at $46,000. | 我们还有$46,000 |
[37:35] | I forgot about the… | 我差点忘了 |
[37:38] | scratch tickets. | 刮刮卡 |
[38:00] | son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[38:05] | you were right about everything. | 你全都说对了 |
[38:08] | Sam Winchester is more than a monster. | Sam Winchester不仅是魔鬼 |
[38:11] | he’s the adversary. | 还是上帝和人类的对手 |
[38:13] | and what was it that convinced you? | 是什么说服了你? |
[38:15] | god led me to him… | 上帝引导我找到他 |
[38:18] | and his will is clear. | 他的意志很明确 |
[38:22] | okay. | 好的 |
[38:26] | that’s great. | 太好了 |
[38:27] | I’m gladto have you on board. | 很高兴你能加入 |
[38:30] | but, uh, first things first. | 要事第一 |
[38:34] | we got to get me the hell out of here. | 必须把我弄出这儿 |
[38:36] | ’cause like I told you before, | 正如我跟你说过的 |
[38:39] | Sam Winchester must die. | Sam Winchester必须死 |
[38:43] | — www.vitacom |