时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Dad’s gone now. | 老爸不在了 |
[00:01] | He wants us to pick up where he left off. | 他希望我们能继承他的事业 |
[00:03] | What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell? | 你说我们把那些混帐鬼怪都杀了 然后随一切见鬼去怎么样? |
[00:06] | Then | 之后 |
[00:08] | Bela talbot’s her real name. | 她的真名是Bela Talbot |
[00:10] | – She a hunter? – Pretty friggin’ far from a hunter. | – 她也是猎手? – 差得远呢 |
[00:12] | I procure unique items for a select clientele. | 我为我的客户提供特殊商品 |
[00:15] | – A thief. – A great thief. | – 一个小偷 – 一个高级小偷 |
[00:17] | I think you’ll find that belongs to me. | 我想你应该知道它是属于我的 |
[00:19] | You’re not gonna shoot anybody. | 你不会开枪伤人的 |
[00:21] | You ever run across a guy named gordon walker? | 你遇到过一个叫Gordon Walker的人吗? |
[00:23] | I know about sam’s visions. I know everything. | 我知道Sam的能力 我什么都知道 |
[00:30] | Gordon should be reaching for the soap for the next few years, at least. | 至少Gordon能消停几年了 |
[00:33] | You were right about everything. Sam winchester is more than a monster. | 你是对的 Sam Winchester不只是个怪物 |
[00:37] | I’m not even sure he’s human. | 我都不肯定他是不是人类 |
[00:39] | We got to get me the hell out of here. | 得想办法把我弄出去 |
[00:41] | Now | 现在 |
[00:58] | It’s rude to sneak up on people. | 这样偷偷摸摸的很没礼貌 |
[01:00] | Bela talbot. | |
[01:03] | You have me at a disadvantage. I don’t know who you are. | 你认识我 可我不认识你 |
[01:07] | Gordon walker. | |
[01:11] | I’ve heard of you. | 久仰大名 |
[01:15] | Heard you were in prison. | 听说你在监狱里 |
[01:17] | – Got out. – Released early on good behavior? | – 出来了 – 表现良好提前释放? |
[01:25] | You looking for this? | 找这个? |
[01:35] | I know you were just in massachusetts, | 我知道你刚离开马萨诸塞州 |
[01:37] | and I know you were with the winchester boys. | 我还知道你和Winchester兄弟有联系 |
[01:41] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我他们在哪? |
[01:42] | I don’t think I know. | 我可不知道 |
[01:45] | Why don’t you think a little harder? | 你为什么不好好想想? |
[01:47] | Put that down. | 放下枪 |
[01:50] | What’s so pressing about finding the boys, anyway? | 到底为了什么事这么急着要找他们? |
[01:52] | Sam winchester’s the antichrist. | Sam是个魔鬼 |
[01:55] | – I’d heard something about that… – it’s true. | – 我有所耳闻… – 是真的 |
[01:57] | From my good friend, the easter bunny, who’d heard it from the tooth fairy. | 我的好友复活节兔子告诉我的 他是从牙齿仙女那听来的 |
[02:03] | Are you off your meds? | 你脑子是不是有病? |
[02:04] | The world hangs in the balance. | 这个世界不再太平了 |
[02:06] | So you go ahead and be a smart-ass, | 你咎由自取自作聪明 我管不着 |
[02:08] | but tell me where they are, or I shoot. | 但如果你不告诉我他们在哪 我就开枪 |
[02:11] | Gordon, you and I don’t know each other very well, | Gordon 我们两个不熟 |
[02:15] | so let me tell you a little something about me. | 因此让我先介绍自己一下 |
[02:17] | I don’t respond well to threats, | 我不为威胁所动 |
[02:20] | but you make me an offer, and I think you’ll find me highly cooperative. | 但如果你付我钱 你就会发现我很乐意帮助你 |
[02:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:27] | How about…you tell me where they are, or I kill you right now? | 你是告诉我他们在哪 还是我现在杀了你? |
[02:31] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[02:33] | Good luck finding sam and dean. | 祝你能找到Sam和Dean |
[02:42] | I can wrangle up three grand. | 我出三千块 |
[02:45] | I don’t get out of bed for three grand. | 三千块我看不上眼 |
[02:47] | You… | 你… |
[02:51] | Scratch that. | 那个不错 |
[02:53] | Give me the mojo bag, and we’ll call it even. | 把魔咒袋给我 我们立马就行动 |
[02:55] | Oh, hell, no. This thing’s a century old. | 该死的 不行 这东西很古老 |
[02:58] | – It’s — – priceless. | – 它是… – 无价的 |
[03:00] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[03:03] | Now, how badly do you want the winchesters? | 你有多渴望找到Winchester兄弟? |
[03:23] | Hello, dean? | 喂 Dean? |
[03:25] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪? |
[03:48] | Fresh Blood | “鲜血” |
[03:53] | Hey, hey.Don’t worry. | 别怕 |
[03:55] | We’re gonna call you some help, okay? | 我们这就给你叫人来 好吗? |
[03:56] | Where is she? Where’d she go? | 她在哪? 她往哪跑了? |
[04:53] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗? |
[04:55] | Come and get it! | 出来吧! |
[04:59] | That’s right. Come on. | 这就对了 过来 |
[05:01] | I smell good, don’t I? | 我闻着很香吧? |
[05:04] | I taste even better. | 吃起来味道更佳呢 |
[05:16] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[05:17] | Free lunch! | 我请客! |
[05:37] | What? | 怎么了? |
[05:39] | Cutting it a little close, don’t you think? | 你不觉得太危险了吗? |
[05:41] | Ah, that’s just chum in the water. | 只是诱饵罢了 |
[05:44] | Worked, didn’t it? | 不过很奏效 对吧? |
[06:19] | You with us? | 你醒了? |
[06:22] | Oh, yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:24] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪都去不了 |
[06:26] | – Where’s your nest? – What? | – 你的老巢在哪? – 什么? |
[06:28] | Nest — where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out. | 老巢 你和你吸血同伴们的住处 |
[06:31] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:33] | Please! I don’t feel good. | 求你了! 我感觉很不舒服 |
[06:36] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[06:38] | you’re gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man’s blood. | 如果我们给你再来一剂死人血 你感觉就更糟了 |
[06:42] | Just let me go. | 放开我 |
[06:44] | Yeah, you know we can’t do that. | 你知道我们不能那样做 |
[06:45] | I’m telling you the truth. I’m just — I took something. | 我说的是实话 我只是…吃了些东西 |
[06:49] | I’m freaking out! I don’t know what’s going on! | 我感觉不对劲 我也不知道怎么了 |
[06:55] | – You took something? – Yes! | – 你吃了些东西? – 是的 |
[07:00] | I can’T… come down. | 我…克制不了… |
[07:04] | I just want to come down. | 但我想要克制 |
[07:07] | – What’s your name? – Lucy. | – 你叫什么名字? |
[07:10] | Please, just let me go. | 求你们了 放我走吧 |
[07:13] | All right, lucy, how about this? | 好吧 Lucy 要不这样 |
[07:15] | If you tell us what happened, we’ll let you go. | 你告诉我们怎么一回事 我们就放你走 |
[07:20] | You will? | 真的? |
[07:24] | Uh, I don’t really… | 我记不太… |
[07:27] | um, it’s not that clear. | 记不太清了 |
[07:31] | – I was at spider. – Spider? | – 我之前在”蛛蛛” – “蜘蛛”? |
[07:34] | The club on jefferson. | 杰弗逊街的夜总会 |
[07:36] | And there was this guy — he was buying me drinks. | 有个人 他请我喝东西 |
[07:38] | This guy — what’s he look like? | 这个人 长什么样? |
[07:42] | He was old, like 30. | 不算年轻 30岁左右 |
[07:45] | He had brown hair, a leather jacket — | 棕色头发 穿着皮夹克 |
[07:49] | deacon or dixon or something. | 叫Deacon还是Dixon什么的 |
[07:52] | Said he was a dealer — he had something for me. | 说他是毒贩 有我要的东西 |
[07:57] | – Something? – Something new. | – 什么东西? – 新产品 |
[08:00] | “Better than anything you’ve ever tried.” | “比你用过的任何东西都好” |
[08:04] | He put a few drops in my drink. | 他往我的饮料里倒了几滴 |
[08:10] | Was the drug red and thick? | 那药是不是又红又稠? |
[08:15] | Well, genius move there. | 真聪明 |
[08:18] | – That was vampire blood he dosed you with. – What? | – 他给你倒的是吸血鬼的血 – 什么? |
[08:20] | You just took a big shot of the nastiest virus out there. | 你喝的是这个世界上最恶毒的病毒 |
[08:23] | You’re crazy! He gave me roofies or something! | 你疯了吧! 他给我的只是迷药什么的! |
[08:27] | No…the next thing I know, we’re at his place, | 然后… 我们就去了他家 |
[08:31] | and he says he’s gonna get me something to eat, just wait. | 他说他去给我拿点吃的 让我等着 |
[08:35] | But I get so hungry. | 但我饿极了 |
[08:39] | So you busted out? | 然后你就失控了? |
[08:43] | But it won’t wear off…whatever he gave me. | 但他给我吃的药效却并没消除… |
[08:50] | Lights are too bright? Sunshine hurt your skin? | 受不了光照? 阳光灼伤你的皮肤? |
[08:54] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[08:57] | and smells. | 嗅觉也发生了变化 |
[09:01] | And I can…hear blood pumping. | 我还能…听到血液流动 |
[09:06] | I hate to tell you this, sweetheart, | 我不想告诉你这个 亲爱的 |
[09:09] | but your blood’s never pumping again. | 但你的血是再也不会流动了 |
[09:11] | Not mine… | 不是我的… |
[09:13] | yours. | 是你的 |
[09:16] | I can hear a heart beating from half a block away. | 我能听到一个街区以外的心脏跳动 |
[09:23] | I just want it to stop. | 我不想这样 |
[09:27] | All right, listen, wavy gravy. | 好的 听着 Wavy Gravy (著名嬉皮说唱手 以讲短笑话著称) |
[09:30] | It’s not going to stop. | 你控制不了 |
[09:32] | You’ve already killed two people — almost three. | 你已经杀了两个人 差点就三个了 |
[09:36] | No, I couldn’T. | 我不会的 |
[09:39] | – I was hallucinating! – You killed them, all right? | – 我产生了幻觉! – 但你杀了他们 |
[09:41] | We’ve been following a sloppy trail of corpses, and it leads straight to you. | 我们调查了尸体 发现证据都指向你 |
[09:44] | No. No, it wasn’t real! | 不 这不是真的! |
[09:48] | It was the drug! | 是药的作用! |
[09:51] | Please! | 求你了! |
[09:55] | Please, you have to help me! | 求求你们帮帮我! |
[10:01] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[10:11] | Poor girl. | 可怜的女孩 |
[10:13] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[10:25] | No… | 不… |
[10:27] | please! | 求你了! |
[10:46] | Sir, a few questions about the attack. | 先生 想问你几个有关袭击的问题 |
[10:50] | – I already talked to the cops. – Well, we’re not cops. | – 我已经跟警察讲过了 – 我们不是警察 |
[10:52] | – We’re fbi. – Fbi? | – 我们是FBI |
[10:55] | Can you describe your attacker? | 能形容下袭击者吗? |
[10:59] | she was crazy. | 她是个疯子 |
[11:01] | She had that, uh, super-pcp strength, you know? | 她有那种精神病人的蛮力 知道吧 |
[11:04] | – She gnawed on my neck. – And did she bleed on you? | – 她咬了我的脖子 – 你有没有接触到她的血? |
[11:08] | On me, no. | 没有 |
[11:09] | In your mouth, open wound, anything? You sure about that? | 你的嘴里有伤口什么的吗? 确定吗? |
[11:12] | Yeah, I’m sure. Why? | 我确定 怎么了? |
[11:13] | – This woman has a very dangerous virus. – What? | – 这个女人携带着非常危险的病毒 – 什么? |
[11:17] | – She bit me in the neck. – The bite doesn’t matter. | – 她咬了我的脖子 – 那没关系 |
[11:19] | You have to actually ingest the blood to be infected. | 除非是血液接触感染 |
[11:23] | Good thing, too. We’d have had to kill you. | 没事的 不然我们早就把你杀了 |
[11:33] | – The attack? – She jumped me, then bit me. | – 怎么个袭击法? – 她扑过来 然后咬我 |
[11:35] | Then those two guys found me and chased her down the alley. | 然后两个人发现了我 就一直追着她到了巷子里 |
[11:38] | – What did they look like? – I didn’t get a good look. | – 他们长什么样? – 我没注意 |
[11:41] | Think. | 想想 |
[11:43] | One of them was real tall. | 其中一人非常高 |
[11:48] | spider | “蜘蛛” |
[11:51] | That was a big, fat waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[11:53] | Look, three blondes have gone missing, including lucy — | 已经有三个金发女郎失踪了 包括Lucy在内 |
[11:57] | all last sighted here. | 最后都在这里停留过 |
[12:00] | I’m telling you, dean, this is the hunting ground. | 我就说 Dean 这里是狩猎区 |
[12:02] | hey. | 看 |
[12:10] | You’re sick. | 你不太正常 |
[12:13] | You ready, sweetie? | 准备好了吗 亲爱的? |
[12:16] | One taste of this, you’ll never be the same. | 尝尝这个 会让你感觉焕然一新 |
[12:22] | Get out of here. Go! Go! | 离开这 快走! |
[12:28] | Dean! | |
[12:30] | I’m good. Come on. | 我没事 走吧 |
[12:56] | All right.Run.I’ll draw them off. | 快跑 我来引开他们 |
[12:58] | What? You’re crazy! | 什么? 你疯了! |
[13:59] | There you are! | 你可回来了! |
[14:01] | Yeah. Sorry, I stopped for a slice. | 抱歉 耽搁了一下 |
[14:04] | Nice move you pulled back there, dean — running right at the weapons. | 你跑出去可真聪明 Dean 在子弹前乱跑 |
[14:08] | Well, what can I say? I’m a bad-ass. | 我能怎么说? 我是个天才 |
[14:13] | So, I guess gordon’s out of jail. | 我猜Gordon是出狱了 |
[14:14] | Uh, yeah, I guess so. | 我也这么想 |
[14:16] | How the hell did he know where to find us? | 他怎么知道在哪找到我们? |
[14:20] | That bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[14:25] | – Hi, bela. – Hello, dean. | – 你好 Bela – 你好 Dean |
[14:27] | Question for you. | 有个问题问你 |
[14:28] | When you called me yesterday, it wasn’t to thank me for saving your ass, was it? | 昨天你打电话给我 并不是为我们救了你表示感谢吧? |
[14:32] | No, Gordon walker paid me to tell him where you were. | 不是 Gordon收买了我 让我告诉他你们在哪 |
[14:35] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[14:36] | Well, he had a gun on me. What else was I supposed to do? | 他拿枪指着我 我能怎么办? |
[14:39] | I don’t know, maybe pick up the phone and tell us that a raging psychopath was dropping by! | 我不知道 也许打电话 告诉我们一声说有个疯子要来顺路拜访! |
[14:43] | I did fully intend to call. I just got a bit sidetracked. | 我是想打来的 可被耽搁了 |
[14:46] | He tried to kill us! | 他要杀了我们! |
[14:47] | I’m sorry. I didn’t realize it was such big deal. | 抱歉 我没想到事情这么严重 |
[14:50] | After all, there are two of you and one of him. | 不过 你们是二对一 |
[14:53] | There were two of them. | 他们也有两个人 |
[14:55] | Bela, if we make it out of this alive, the first thing I’m gonna do is kill you. | Bela 如果我能活着回来 第一件事就是杀了你 |
[15:00] | You’re not serious. | 你开玩笑的 |
[15:01] | Listen to my voice and tell me if I’m serious. | 听听我的语气 想想我是不是在开玩笑的 |
[15:46] | I know you’re uncomfortable… | 我知道这不好受… |
[15:49] | but this is just temporary. | 但这只是暂时的 |
[15:52] | The hunger will pass, and then you’ll feel much better. | 饥饿感会消失的 到时感觉会好的多 |
[15:59] | – You’re awake. – Who are they? | – 你醒了 – 她们是谁? |
[16:02] | – Family. – You always keep your family in shackles? | – 家人 – 你用镣铐吊着家人? |
[16:06] | We’re still getting to know each other. | 我们还需要融合 |
[16:08] | They’ve just been reborn. | 她们刚刚获得新生 |
[16:10] | You mean you grabbed some poor girls off the street and made them monsters like you. | 你是指你把一些可怜的女孩带回来 然后把她们变成和你一样的怪物 |
[16:13] | I do what I have to. | 这是我的职责 |
[16:15] | We’re a dying breed. | 我们是处于灭绝边缘的种族 |
[16:18] | But, then, you know that, don’t you, gordon? | 但是 你很清楚 对吧 Gordon? |
[16:22] | Gordon walker… | |
[16:26] | one of the greatest living vampire hunters. | 世上最好的吸血鬼猎人之一 |
[16:31] | In the flesh. | 正是 |
[16:32] | You’re a big part of why my people are nearly extinct. | 你是导致我的人濒临灭绝的始作俑者 |
[16:37] | Your “people” are going extinct because you’re a bunch of mindless, bloodthirsty animals. | 你的”人”要灭绝是因为 你们只是一群毫无思想的嗜血动物 |
[16:47] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:48] | We’re so much more bloodthirsty than you. | 我们比你要嗜血的多 |
[16:52] | Hunters slaughtered my entire nest like they were having a party — | 猎手们把我的家当做屠宰场 把杀戮当做狂欢 |
[16:57] | murdered my daughter. | 杀死我的女儿 |
[17:00] | I can’t tell you how satisfying this is — | 我无法表达我感觉有多畅快 |
[17:03] | catching a hunter responsible for so many deaths | 能抓到一个背负着这么多条血债的猎手 |
[17:06] | and making you lunch for my new daughters. | 让你成为我新的女儿们的午餐 |
[17:12] | “Daughters?” | “女儿们?” |
[17:15] | Try “fang whores.” | 还是叫她们”尖牙妓女”吧 |
[17:19] | Watch your mouth. | 说话小心点 |
[17:20] | Oh, did I hurt your feelings? I’m sorry. | 我伤到你的感情了? 我很抱歉 |
[17:24] | I forgot you’re just a misunderstood victim… | 我忘了你只是个被误解的受害者… |
[17:27] | even though you murder and spread your filthy disease on pure base instinct. | 即使你大开杀戒 把肮脏的病菌传给无辜的人 |
[17:33] | You got less humanity than a sewer rat. | 你比下水道的老鼠还龌龊 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry you have such a low opinion of my people. | 我很难过 你对我的人评价这么低 |
[17:38] | Oh, you have no idea. | 你可不知道 |
[17:45] | Sorry, change of plans. | 抱歉 计划有变 |
[17:48] | I’ll be going out to get your lunch. | 我出去给你找新食物 |
[17:51] | I’ve got a better idea for you. | 我想到一个更好的主意 |
[18:02] | No! | 不! |
[18:04] | No! | 不! |
[18:09] | No! | 不! |
[18:11] | No! | 不! |
[18:17] | That vampire’s still out there, dean. | 那个吸血鬼还流离在外 Dean |
[18:20] | First things first. | 但现在最棘手的是… |
[18:23] | Gordon. | |
[18:25] | About that — when we find him, or if he finds us… | 这么说吧 在我们找到他的时候 或者他找到我们的时候… |
[18:27] | I’m just saying he’s not leaving us a whole lot of options. | 我觉得他不会给我们什么选择的余地 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I know. We’ve got to kill him. | 是啊 我知道 我们得了结他 |
[18:33] | Really? Just like that? | 真的? 你这么觉得? |
[18:36] | I thought you would have been like, | 我还以为你会说 |
[18:38] | “no, we can’T. He’s human. It’s wrong. | “不 我们不能 他是个人 那样做是错的” |
[18:41] | No, I’m done. | 不 我忍够了 |
[18:43] | Gordon’s not gonna stop until we’re dead… | Gordon不会罢休的 除非我们死了… |
[18:47] | or till he is. | 或者他死了 |
[18:53] | – What? – I don’t like it when people hold grudges against me, | – 干吗? – 我不喜欢被人在背后怨恨 |
[18:56] | and more to the point, I’d rather you didn’t kill me, | 更重要的是 我不想你杀了我 |
[18:58] | so I went ahead and found gordon’s exact location for you. | 所以我做了点调查 为你找到了Gordon的落脚处 |
[19:01] | You’re a hundred miles away. How the hell did you — | 你远在千里之外 怎么能… |
[19:02] | hello? Purveyor of powerful occult objects? | 嘿? 我可收藏了一堆厉害的神秘宝贝? |
[19:05] | I used a talking board to contact the other side. | 我用说话板和另一边交流了一下 |
[19:07] | – And? – Warehouse. | – 然后呢? – 仓库 |
[19:09] | Two stories, riverfront, neon sign outside. | 两层 前有河 外有霓虹灯 |
[19:12] | – Thanks. – One more thing — | – 谢了 – 还有件事… |
[19:13] | the spirt had a message for you. | 那个鬼魂还有个消息给你 |
[19:14] | “Leave town, run like hell, and whatever you do, don’t go after gordon.” | “离开那镇子 跑得越远越好 不管你做什么都不要找Gordon” |
[19:19] | For whatever that’s worth. | 希望对你有用 |
[20:20] | Please… | 求你了… |
[20:22] | help us. Please? | 帮帮我们 求你了? |
[22:30] | Go ahead… | 来吧… |
[22:32] | do it. | 动手啊 |
[22:35] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[22:38] | What happened here? | 这里出什么事了? |
[22:39] | Gordon walker. | Gordon Walker干的 |
[22:44] | I never should have brought a hunter here. Never. | 我真不该带进来个猎手 |
[22:49] | I just — I just wanted some kind of revenge. | 我只是…只是想报复一下 |
[22:53] | Stupid — exposing him to my family. | 我真愚蠢 竟然把家人暴露在他面前 |
[22:56] | Oh, yeah, you’re such a family man. | 哦 是啊 你真是个居家好男人 |
[23:04] | – You don’t understand. – I don’t want to understand, you son — | – 你不会明白的 – 我也不想明白 你这个… |
[23:06] | I was desperate. | 我绝望透顶了 |
[23:09] | You ever felt desperate? | 你有尝过绝望的味道吗? |
[23:13] | I’ve lost everyone I ever loved. | 我失去了所有我爱的人 |
[23:16] | I’m staring down eternity alone. | 永远孤独地苟活于世 |
[23:20] | Can you think of a worse hell? | 你有想过比这更糟的地狱吗? |
[23:23] | Well, there’s hell. | 的确有个地狱的 |
[23:27] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我一直刻意不去多想 |
[23:30] | I just…I didn’t care anymore. | 现在我…不再在乎了 |
[23:36] | Do you know it’s like… when you just don’t give a damn? | 你知道…当你放弃一切的感觉吗? |
[23:42] | It’s like… | 就像… |
[23:44] | it’s like being dead already. | 死了一般 |
[23:47] | So just go ahead… | 所以来吧… |
[23:51] | do it. | 动手吧 |
[23:55] | Dean. | |
[23:59] | Head wasn’t cut off, it was ripped off… | 她们的头不是被砍掉的 而是被撕掉的… |
[24:03] | with someone’s bare hands. | 某人徒手干的 |
[24:05] | Dixon, what did you do to gordon? | Dixon 你对Gordon做了什么? |
[24:36] | Gordon. | |
[24:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[24:44] | Not even close. | 一点都不好 |
[24:46] | I thought maybe you were dead. | 我以为你已经死了 |
[24:51] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[24:55] | Something…happened. | 有事…发生了 |
[24:59] | What? | 什么事? |
[25:03] | They turned me. | 他们把我传染了 |
[25:06] | Those fangs? | 那些吸血鬼? |
[25:13] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:17] | You know what this means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[25:22] | It means you have to kill me… | 这意味着你必须杀了我… |
[25:29] | but not yet. | 但现在还不行 |
[25:31] | What do you mean? | 为什么? |
[25:32] | – You have to let me do one last thing first. – What? | – 你得让我完成最后一桩心愿 – 什么? |
[25:37] | – Kill sam winchester. – Gordon. | – 杀了Sam Winchester |
[25:39] | It’s the only –it is the one good thing to come out of this nightmare. | 这是… 这是这场噩梦中唯一的一件对事 |
[25:45] | I’m stronger, I’m faster — I can finish him. | 现在的我更强 更快 我可以结果他 |
[25:49] | Gordon… | |
[25:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:54] | You know I can’t let you walk out of here. | 你知道我不能让你就这样出去 |
[25:57] | Listen to me. There is nothing more important. | 听我说 再没有比那更重要的事了 |
[26:03] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:15] | I can do one last good thing for the world. | 让我为这世界做最后一件对事吧 |
[26:21] | Yeah… | 好的… |
[26:23] | I hear you. | 我知道了 |
[26:28] | You know, gordon… | 知道吗 Gordon… |
[26:32] | you’re right. One last good thing. | 你是对的 最后一件对事 |
[26:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:11] | Man, I must have checked three dozen motels, empty buildings, warehouses. | 我查看了三打的汽车旅馆 空楼和仓库 |
[27:16] | Yeah, me too. Big city. | 我也是 这城真大 |
[27:19] | It’s like a giant haystack and gordon’s a deadly needle. | Gordon就像大海里的一根毒针 |
[27:25] | We’re running out of daylight. Won’t have the sun slowing him down. | 白天都快耗完了 没有太阳就很难抑制他行动了 |
[27:28] | Yeah, he’ll be unstoppable. | 是啊 那时他就难对付了 |
[27:32] | – Hey, give me your phone. – What for? | – 嘿 把你的手机给我 – 干吗? |
[27:35] | Well, if gordon knows our cell numbers, he can use the cell signal to track us down. | 如果Gordon知道我们的手机号码 他就能靠手机信号追踪到我们 |
[27:41] | Oh, yeah. Thanks. | 哦 是的 谢了 |
[27:43] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[27:50] | Sammy, stay here. | Sammy 呆在这里 |
[27:53] | What? Where you going now? | 什么? 你去哪? |
[27:57] | – I’m going after gordon. – What? | – 我去找Gordon – 什么? |
[28:00] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[28:01] | Not alone, you’re not. | 你不能单独去 |
[28:04] | Sam, I don’t need you to sign me a permission slip, okay? | Sam 我不需要得到你的许可证 是吧? |
[28:06] | He’s after you, not me, and he’s turbocharged. | 你要杀的是你 不是我 而且他的”性能”已经不一样了 |
[28:09] | I want you to stay out of harm’s way. I’ll take care of it. | 我不想你受伤 我会搞定的 |
[28:12] | You’re not going by yourself. You’re gonna get killed. | 你不能一个人去 你会被杀的 |
[28:14] | Just another day at the office. | 我只不过在尽我的职责 |
[28:16] | It’s a massively dangerous day at the office. | 只不过危险度大点而已 |
[28:18] | So you’re the guy with nothing to lose now, huh? | 所以你现在已经全无后顾之忧了 呃? |
[28:20] | Oh, wait. Let me guess. Because, uh… | 哦 等等 我猜猜 因为 呃… |
[28:22] | – it’s because you’re already dead, right? – If the shoe fits. | – 因为你已经注定要死了 对吗? – 你要这么想也没办法 |
[28:24] | You know what, man? I’m sick and tired of your kamikaze trip. | 神风特工队: 日本空军的飞机驾驶员 二战期间受训撞击军舰进行自杀性攻击 |
[28:28] | Whoa, whoa.Kamikaze? | 哇哦 神风特工队? |
[28:30] | I’m more like a ninja. | 我觉得我更像是忍者 |
[28:31] | – That’s not funny. – It’s a little funny. | – 这不好笑 – 有一点好笑 |
[28:33] | No, it’s not. | 不 不好笑 |
[28:37] | What do you want me to do, sam, huh — | 那你想我怎么做 Sam 呃? |
[28:39] | sit around all day writing sad poems about how I’m gonna die? | 整天坐着写我已将如何死去的悲情诗吗? |
[28:42] | You know what? I got one. | 你知道啊? 我想到一首 |
[28:44] | Let’s see. What rhymes with “shut up, sam”? | 看看怎样用”闭嘴吧 Sam”来押韵? |
[28:46] | Dude…drop the attitude, dean. | 老兄…省点力气吧 Dean |
[28:49] | Quit turning everything into a punch line. | 别把所有事当开笑话一样轻松 |
[28:50] | And you know something else? | 还有就是… |
[28:52] | – Stop trying to act like you’re not afraid. – I’m not! | – 别再假装你不害怕了 – 我不害怕! |
[28:54] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[28:55] | You may as well drop it ’cause I can see right through you. | 你最好还是别装了 因为我把你看透了 |
[28:58] | You got no idea what you’re talking about. | 你自己都不知道在说什么 |
[29:01] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我知道 |
[29:03] | You’re scared, dean. | 你害怕了 Dean |
[29:05] | You’re scared because your year is running out and you’re still going to hell and you’re freaked. | 你害怕是因为一年的期限就快到了 你还是害怕下地狱的 你吓坏了 |
[29:09] | – And how do you know that? – Because I know you! | – 你怎么知道? – 因为我了解你! |
[29:11] | – Really? – Yeah, I’ve been following you around my entire life! | – 真的? – 是的 我一生都追随着你! |
[29:16] | I mean, I’ve been looking up to you since I was four, dean — | 我是说 我从四岁起就崇拜你了 Dean |
[29:19] | studying you, trying to be just like my big brother. | 向你学习 努力成为像我大哥一样的男人 |
[29:22] | So, yeah, I know you — better than anyone else in the entire world. | 所以 是的 我了解你 比这世上任何人都了解你 |
[29:27] | And this… | 而这… |
[29:29] | is exactly how you act when you’re terrified. | 正是你害怕时候的表现 |
[29:36] | And, I mean, I can’t blame you. | 我是说 我不怪你 |
[29:38] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[29:44] | what? | 什么? |
[29:47] | I wish you would drop the show and be my brother again, | 我希望你卸下伪装 当我真正的大哥 |
[29:52] | ’cause… | 因为… |
[29:56] | just ’cause. | 就因为这样 |
[30:06] | All right, we’ll hole up. | 好吧 我们要隐蔽起来 |
[30:08] | Cover our scent so he can’t track us, and wait the night out here. | 隐藏踪迹让他找不到我们 然后等待白天的到来 |
[30:45] | You’ve had that phone two hours, dean. Who’d you give the number to? | 这手机是你两小时前买的 Dean 你把号码给过谁了? |
[30:48] | Nobody. | 没有 |
[30:53] | – Hello? – Dean. | – 你好? |
[30:58] | – How’d you get this number? – Your scent’s all over the cellphone store. | – 你怎么弄到这个号码的? – 在手机店里到处都是你的气味 |
[31:02] | Of course, I can’t smell you now. | 当然了 我现在闻不到了 |
[31:04] | – Where are you? – I guess you’ll just have to find us. | – 你们在哪? – 我猜你得去找找了 |
[31:07] | – I’d rather you come to me. – What’s the matter, gordo? | – 我更希望你们能来找我 – 怎么 Gordo? |
[31:10] | You’re not afraid of us, are you? | 你不会怕了我们吧? |
[31:11] | We’re just sitting here.Bring it on! | 我们就在这里等着 过来啊! |
[31:14] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[31:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:25] | Factory on riverside off the turnpike. | 收费公路旁的河边工厂 |
[31:28] | – Be here in 20 minutes or the girl dies. – Gordon, let the girl go. | – 限你们20分钟过来 不然她就死了 – Gordon 放了那女孩 |
[31:32] | – Bye, dean. – Gordon! Don’t do this. | – 再见 Dean – Gordon! 别这么做 |
[31:36] | You don’t kill innocent people. You’re still a hunter. | 你不能杀无辜的人 你还是个猎手 |
[31:39] | No… | 不… |
[31:42] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪兽了 |
[32:02] | Hey, we got you. | 嘿 我们找到你了 |
[32:04] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 别担心 我们会带你离开这里 |
[32:10] | Get up. Watch your head. Watch your head. | 起来 担心头 担心头 |
[32:16] | Sam, stay close. | Sam 跟紧点 |
[32:24] | – Sam! – Dean! | |
[32:27] | Damn it, sam! | 该死的 Sam! |
[32:33] | sam, be careful | Sam 小心点 |
[32:52] | Gordon… | |
[32:55] | you got me where you want me. | 你已经困住我了 |
[32:57] | You might as well come out and fight! | 为什么不出来好好打一场! |
[32:59] | I’m right here, sam. | 我就在这里 Sam |
[33:06] | What’s the matter, sammy? | 怎么了 Sammy? |
[33:08] | So, this is really the way you want to do it, huh? | 你原来想这么做 呃? |
[33:10] | Damn right I do. | 说对了 |
[33:22] | You have no idea what I faced… to get here. | 你不可能明白走到这一步… 我所付出的代价 |
[33:29] | I lost everything…my life. | 我失去了一切…我的生活 |
[33:36] | But it’s worth it | 但值了 |
[33:38] | ’cause I’m finally gonna kill the most dangerous thing I ever hunted. | 因为我终于能杀掉 我所见过的最危险的东西了 |
[33:43] | You’re not human, sam. | 你不是人类 Sam |
[33:46] | Look who’s talking. | 你也不照照镜子 |
[33:50] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[33:53] | I’m a bloodthirsty killer. | 我是个嗜血的杀手 |
[33:54] | Don’t talk about it like you don’t have a choice. | 别说得好像你没得选择 |
[33:56] | – I don’T. – Yes, you do, gordon. | – 我是没得选择 – 不 你有的选择 Gordon |
[33:59] | – You didn’t kill that girl. – No, I didn’T. | – 你没有杀了那女孩 – 是的 我没有 |
[34:04] | I did something much, much worse. | 但我做了更坏的事 |
[34:31] | I got to hand it to you, sam. | 我得佩服你 Sam |
[34:34] | You got a lot of people fooled, but, see, I know the truth. | 你欺骗了很多人 但 你瞧 只有我知道真相 |
[34:40] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[34:43] | We’re the same now, you and me. | 你和我现在一样了 |
[34:48] | I know how it is walking around with something evil inside you. | 我知道心中带着邪恶活着的感觉 |
[34:53] | It’s just too bad you won’t do the right thing and kill yourself. | 遗憾得是你没有做正确的事 杀了自己 |
[34:57] | I’m gonna…as soon as I’m done with you. | 但我会…只要能杀了你 |
[35:02] | Two last good deeds — | 最后的两件对事 |
[35:04] | killing you… | 杀了你… |
[35:07] | and killing myself. | 还有杀了我自己 |
[35:30] | No! | 不! |
[36:53] | You just charged a super-vamped-out gordon with no weapon. | 你刚刚徒手干掉了强化吸血鬼版的Gordon |
[36:58] | That’s a little reckless, don’t you think? | 你不觉得有点鲁莽吗? |
[37:12] | – There you go. – Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[37:14] | Figure out what’s making that rattle? | 知道是什么发出卡嗒声了吗? |
[37:16] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[37:19] | – Give me a box wrench, would you? – Yeah. | – 能给我一个套筒扳手吗? – 好的 |
[37:22] | – There you go. – Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[37:32] | Sam. | |
[37:34] | – Wrong one? – No, come here for a second. | – 拿错了? – 不 过来一下 |
[37:40] | yeah. | 好的 |
[37:44] | This rattle could be a couple of things. I’m thinking it’s an out-of-tune car. | 有好几种原因会引起卡嗒声 我觉得是车子”走调”了 |
[37:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:53] | All right, see this thing? | 好吧 看到这个东西了吗? |
[37:55] | It’s a valve cover. Inside are all the parts that are on the head. | 这是汽门盖 封住从汽门口出来的东西 |
[37:58] | Hand me that socket wrench. | 把管钳子给我 |
[38:02] | All right, you with me so far? | 好的 你能跟上吗? |
[38:03] | Yeah, uh, valve cover covers the heads. | 是的 呃 汽门盖盖着汽门口 |
[38:06] | Very good. This is your intake manifold, | 很好 这是进气歧管柱 |
[38:09] | and on top of it? | 它上面的是? |
[38:11] | – It’s, uh, a carburetor. – Carburetor — very good. | – 这是 呃 汽化器 – 汽化器 非常好 |
[38:17] | What’s with the auto shop? | 你怎么教起修车课了? |
[38:23] | – You don’t mean you want — – yeah, I do. | – 你不会是想… – 是的 |
[38:26] | You fix it. | 我想你来修 |
[38:28] | – Dean, you barely let me drive this thing. – Well, it’s time. | – Dean 你几乎都不让我开这车 – 是时候了 |
[38:31] | You should know how to fix it. | 你应该知道怎么修它 |
[38:33] | You’re gonna need to know these things for the future. | 为了将来着想你需要知道这些事 |
[38:43] | And, besides, that’s my job, right? | 另外 这也是我的工作 对吧? |
[38:47] | Show my little brother the ropes. | 把秘诀传授给我的弟弟 |
[39:11] | **** | 把你的肩膀再挪进去点 |