时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I got a year to live and I’d like to make the most of it. | 我只有一年可活了 我想充分利用 |
[00:04] | what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell? | 所以我说我们尽力猎杀恶魔 享受人生如何 嗯? |
[00:12] | I know how you feel,Dean. | 我明白你的感受 Dean |
[00:14] | Dad’s dead. | 爸爸死了 |
[00:15] | He left a hole and it hurts so bad that you can’t take it. | 他在你心里留下一个难以填补的空洞 你无法承受 |
[00:17] | I’m ok. I swear to the next person who ask me if I’m ok,I am start to throw punches. | 我没事 明白么 要是再有人 问我有没有事 我发誓我要揍人了 |
[00:22] | There’s no way to save me from the pit,isn’t it? no | – 根本没有能救我的方法 是吗? – 是的 |
[00:26] | You are gonna die. And this is what you are gonna become. | 你就要死了 而这就是你会变成的模样 |
[00:29] | I don’t want to go to hell. we’ll find a way to save you. | – 我不想下地狱 – 我们会找出办法救你的 |
[00:31] | let Dean out of his deal right now. | 马上让Dean摆脱那个交易 |
[00:32] | I’m just a saleswoman. I got a boss,like everybody. | 我只是个推销员 和大家一样 我也有老板 |
[00:35] | who holds the contract. | 契约归谁管? |
[00:36] | I can’t tell you. | 无可奉告 |
[00:40] | tell me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[00:41] | there’s a new big uping comer. Her name is Lilith. | 有个强大的新领袖正在崛起 她叫Lilith |
[00:43] | Lilith? | |
[00:44] | *** | 她真的真的很想挖出Sam的肠子 |
[00:47] | You know about this? Gee Sam, is there anything else I should know? | 你早知道了?见鬼 Sam 你还有什么没告诉我么? |
[01:42] | Hello. | 喂 |
[01:43] | Ben? | |
[01:44] | Lind | |
[01:45] | I had to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[01:47] | You can’t keep calling here. | 你不能一直往我这打电话 |
[01:48] | Ow,I know. | 哦 我知道 |
[01:50] | Just tell me you thought about it,please. | 至少告诉我你考虑过了 求你了 |
[01:52] | There’s nothing to think about. | 根本没什么好考虑的 |
[01:53] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[01:55] | I can’t. You know I can’t — My wife. | 我不能 你知道我不能…我的妻子 |
[01:59] | I’m begging you. Come to me. Come to me,Ben. | 我求你了 到我这儿来 到我这儿来 Ben |
[02:03] | No. | 不 |
[02:17] | Linda,please. Please,just leave me alone. | Linda 求你 求你了 别再来找我 |
[02:20] | I’m not gonna stop. I miss you,Ben. | 我不会停止的 我想你 Ben |
[02:24] | We can be together. We can be happy. | 我们会幸福的 我们在一起会很幸福的 |
[02:27] | This is — This is crazy. | 这…这太疯狂了 |
[02:30] | I love you forever. Don’t you love me? | 我永远爱你 难道你不爱我吗? |
[02:35] | You know I do. | 你知道我爱的 |
[02:38] | More than anything. | 超过一切 |
[02:43] | But… | 但是… |
[02:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:47] | Ben,wait. | Ben 等等 |
[03:40] | Okay,linda. | 好吧 Linda |
[03:44] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[03:51] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[04:04] | Yep. I got it. Okay,bye. | 好的 我明白了 好的 再见 |
[04:10] | So? | 怎么样? |
[04:11] | So,the professor doesn’t know crap. | 那个教授什么都不知道 |
[04:14] | Shocking. Pack your panties,Sammy. We’re hitting the road. | 骇人听闻 收拾好你的小衬裤 Sammy 我们要上路了 |
[04:16] | What? What’s up? | 什么?怎么了? |
[04:17] | That was bobby. | 刚才那是Bobby |
[04:18] | Some banker guy blew his head off in ohio, | 一个俄亥俄州的银行家崩了自己的脑袋 |
[04:21] | And he thinks there’s a spirit involved. | Bobby觉得那是个鬼魂干的 |
[04:23] | So you two were talking a case? | 这么说你们俩在谈一件案子? |
[04:24] | No,we were actually talking about our feelings | 不 实际上我们在谈各自的想法 |
[04:27] | And then our favorite boy bands. | 然后是我们最喜欢的少年乐队 |
[04:28] | Yeah,we were talking a case. | 是的 我们在谈一件案子 |
[04:30] | So,a spirit — What? | 一个鬼魂 怎么呢? |
[04:31] | Yeah,well,banker was complaining | 那个银行家抱怨说 |
[04:32] | About some electrical problems at his pad for,like,a week — | 他公寓的线路有问题 差不多有一周了 |
[04:35] | Phones going haywire, computers flipping on and off. | 电话失常 电脑抽风 |
[04:38] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[04:40] | Uh-Huh. | 嗯哼? |
[04:40] | This is not ringing your bell? | 不觉得这些很熟悉么? |
[04:42] | Well,sure,yeah,but,Dean,we’re on a case. | 哦 当然 但是 Dean 我们自己有案子 |
[04:46] | Whose? Yours. | – 谁的? – 你的! |
[04:48] | Right,yeah. Could have fooled me. | 没错 是的 差点上当 |
[04:51] | What the hell else have we ha doing lately | 最近我们除了想尽办法 好让你摆脱契约外 还在干什么? |
[04:52] | Other than trying to break your deal? | |
[04:54] | Chasing our tails,that’s what. | 徒劳 那就是我们在干的 |
[04:57] | Sam,we’ve talked to every professor,witch, | Sam 我们和所有的教授 女巫 |
[04:59] | Soothsayer,and two-Bit carny act in the lower 48. | 占卜者 甚至低级的戏团术师都谈过了 |
[05:02] | Nobody knows squat. | 没人知道 |
[05:04] | And we can’t find bela. We can’t find the colt. | 而且我们也找不到Bela 也找不到Colt |
[05:06] | So until we actually find something, | 所以在我们能找到任何实际性的东西前 |
[05:08] | I’d like to do my job. | 我想继续我的工作 |
[05:10] | Well,there’s one thing we haven’t tried yet. No,Sam. No. | – 是么 还有一件事我们没试过 – 不 Sam |
[05:12] | Dean,we should summon ruby. I’m not gonna have this fight with you. | – Dean 我们应该召唤Ruby – 我不想再为这个和你吵了 |
[05:15] | She says she knows how to save you! Well,she can’t! | – 她说她有办法救你! – 但她没有! |
[05:16] | Oh,really? You know that for sure? I do. | – 哦 是么?你这么确信? – 是的 |
[05:18] | How? Because she told me,okay? | – 为什么? – 因为是她告诉我的 好了么? |
[05:23] | What? | 什么? |
[05:23] | She told me… | 她告诉我… |
[05:25] | flat-Out | 坦白的 |
[05:26] | that she could not save me — Nobody can. | 说她不能救我 没人救得了 |
[05:33] | And you just somehow neglected to mention this to me? | 而你恰好忘了跟我提这事? |
[05:35] | Well,you know,I really don’t care what that bitch thinks, | 哦 知道么 因为我根本不在乎她怎么想 |
[05:37] | And neither should you,so… | 你也不该 所以… |
[05:38] | so what — Now you’re keeping secretfrom me,Dean? | 所以什么? 所以你就对我藏秘密 Dean? |
[05:39] | You really want to wk about who’s keeping secrets from who? | 你真想说说是谁对谁藏秘密么? |
[05:49] | Now where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[05:50] | Guess I’m going to ohig | 我猜是俄亥俄吧 |
[06:06] | I found him…there. | 我发现他倒在…那里 |
[06:10] | Why don’t you just tell us everything you saw,mrs. Waters? | 你不如直接把看到的都告诉我们吧 Waters夫人 |
[06:13] | You mean besides my dead husband? | 你是说除了我丈夫的尸体之外? |
[06:15] | Well,just everything else…you saw,please. | 是指其他的细节…你当时看到的 拜托 |
[06:21] | There was,uh,blood…everywhere. | 满地是…血…到处都是 |
[06:26] | The phone was ripped from the wall, | 电话从墙上被扯了下来 |
[06:28] | His favorite scotch on the desk. | 他最喜欢的苏格兰酒放在桌上 |
[06:29] | What else could yoco possibly want to know? | 你们还想知道些什么? |
[06:31] | Why was the phone ripped from the wall? | 为什么要把电话扯下来? |
[06:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:33] | You mind if I take a look? | 不介意我到处看看吧? |
[06:37] | I already went over all this with the other detectives. | 这些我都已经和其他警探说过了 |
[06:40] | We’ll be out of your hair in no time nma’am. | 我们很快就好 夫人 |
[06:47] | Ma’am,what time did your husband die? | 夫人 你丈夫什么时候死的? |
[06:50] | Sometime after 11:00. | 11点过后不久 |
[06:57] | What about strange phone cas? | 奇怪的电话呢 |
[06:59] | Receive any of those lately — | 最近有收到过么? |
[07:01] | Weird interference,static, anything like that? | 带有异常干扰和噪音的那种 |
[07:03] | No. | 没有 |
[07:05] | No. | 没有 |
[07:07] | Mrs. Waters,withholding information from the police | Waters夫人 向警方隐瞒线索 |
[07:10] | Is a capital off | 可是死罪 |
[07:15] | In some parts he world,I’m sure. | 我是说…在某些国家 |
[07:20] | A couple of weeks ago,um,there was this… | 几个星期前…有那么通… |
[07:24] | this what? | 那么通什么? |
[07:26] | I woke up one morning, i heard Ben in his study. | 那天早上我醒过来 听见Ben在书房 |
[07:29] | I thought he was talking to a woman. | 他好像在和一个女人讲电话 |
[07:31] | What made you think that? | 为什么这么认为? |
[07:32] | Because he kept calling her linda. | 因为他一直叫她Linda |
[07:34] | The thing is… | 问题是… |
[07:37] | i picked up the other line, | 我拿起另一个电话听 |
[07:38] | And…nobody was there. | 结果…电话那头根本没人 |
[07:40] | Ben was talking to nobody. There was nothing? | – Ben在跟空电话说话 – 一点声音也没有? |
[07:43] | Just static. | 只有噪音 |
[07:46] | Did you ever speak to Ben about this phone call? | 你有和Ben说起过那通电话么? |
[07:48] | No. I should have,but,no. | 没有 我真该和他谈的 但是没有 |
[07:50] | Did he ever say who linda was? | 他有说起这个Linda是谁么? |
[07:51] | What difference does it make?! | 那又有什么区别?! |
[07:53] | There was no one on the other end! | 电话那头根本没人! |
[08:01] | Linda’s a babe… | Linda是个女生… |
[08:02] | or was. | 或者说曾经是 |
[08:04] | Find her? | 找到她了? |
[08:04] | Yeah,linda bateman. | 是的 Linda Bateman |
[08:06] | *** | 她是Waters高中时的女友 |
[08:08] | So what happened? Drunk driver hit Ben walked away. | – 发生什么事了? – 被醉酒的司机撞了 Ben抛弃了她 |
[08:11] | So,what — Dead flame calls to chat? | 那么 是什么…亡魂打电话来聊天? |
[08:14] | You would think,but linda was cremated. | 那倒好了 但Linda是火化的 |
[08:18] | So why is she still floating around? | 为何她还在现世游荡? |
[08:21] | Uh,you got me. | 嗯 你问住我了 |
[08:23] | What about that,uh,caller i.D.? | 那个来电显示是什么? |
[08:25] | Turns out it’s a phone number. | 那是个电话号码 |
[08:26] | It’s no phone number ever seen. | 那种号码我可从没见过 |
[08:28] | Yeah,because it’s about a century old | 是啊 因为那差不多是一百年前的了 |
[08:30] | From back when phones sd cranks. | 那时电话还有摇柄呢 |
[08:31] | *** | 为什么这么个电话号码还在往外拨电话呢? |
[08:33] | You got me there,too, | 你又问住我了 |
[08:34] | But either way,we should run a trace on it. | 无论如何 我们得追查一下 |
[08:36] | Well,how the hell are we gonna trace a number that’s over 100 years old? | 哦 我们要怎么查一个一百多年前的号码呢? |
[08:38] | We don’t get too many folks from h.Q. Down here. | 我们这可不常见总部来的能人 |
[08:41] | Yes,well,office mentioned | 是啊 听局里人说 |
[08:42] | That there would be a lunch. | 你们会提供一顿午餐 |
[08:44] | Well,I’m sure we can arrange something. | 哦 我想这点还是可以办到的 |
[08:46] | The man you gentlemen want to be speaking to is right this — | 你们要找的人在这… |
[08:51] | I know. Sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[08:52] | Got something of a hygiene issue down here,if you ask me. | 要我说的话 这里的卫生情况确实有点差 |
[08:58] | Stewie? | |
[09:01] | What did I tell you about keeping this place clean? | 我是怎么跟你说 要保持这里干净的? |
[09:03] | Spam mail. Spam mail. | 垃圾邮件 垃圾邮件 |
[09:06] | *** | 这两位是Campbell先生和Raimi先生 |
[09:08] | I don’t know how all this got here. | 我不知道这些是怎么进来的 |
[09:11] | …from headquarters. | …来自总部 |
[09:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:15] | Give these gentlemen whatever they need. | 充分满足这两位的要求 |
[09:18] | Thank you. Thanks. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[09:20] | So,can I help you? | 那么 要我帮忙么? |
[09:24] | Is that,uh,bustyasianbeauties.Com? | 那是…bustyasianbeauties.com么? |
[09:25] | No. | 不是 |
[09:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:29] | Word to the wise — Platinum membership worth every penny. | 金玉良言 加入白金俱乐部物超所值 |
[09:33] | Right. Anyway,um,we’re here to trace a number. | – 没错 – 对了 我们是来这查一个号码的 |
[09:37] | Where did you get this? | 你们哪来的这号码? |
[09:38] | Off caller i.D. Oh,no. That’s impossible. | – 来电显示 – 哦 不 那不可能 |
[09:40] | Hasn’t been used in a few years. We know. | 很多年没用了 我们知道 |
[09:41] | “A few years.” It’s prehistoric. Trust me. | 很多年 这是史前的 相信我 |
[09:44] | Nobody’s using this number anymore. | 这号码没人用了 |
[09:45] | Sure. Could you run it anyways? | 当然 你能试着查下么? |
[09:47] | Sure. Why don’t I just rearrange my whole life first? | 当然 让我先重新投个胎好么? |
[09:52] | Listen,uh,stewie. | 听好了 Stewie |
[09:54] | You got like six kinds | 你违反了差不多6项 |
[09:55] | Of employee-Code violations down here, | 员工手册上的条例 |
[09:57] | Not to mention the sickening porn | 更不用说充斥你电脑硬盘的 |
[09:59] | Clogging up your hard drive. | 那些令人作呕的色情文件了 |
[10:02] | When my partner says run the number, | 所以我的搭档让你查 |
[10:04] | I suggest you run the number. | 我建议你给我乖乖查 |
[10:22] | Holy crap. What? | – 见鬼 – 怎么了? |
[10:24] | I can’t tell you where the number comes from. | 我不知道这号码哪打来的 |
[10:27] | But I can tell you where it’s been going. | 但我能告诉你们它打去哪 |
[10:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[10:35] | 10 different houses in the past two weeks | 在过去2周内 总共有10家人家 |
[10:37] | All got calls from the Same number. | 都收到同一个电话 |
[10:49] | So,are we,e here? | 我的任务完成了么? |
[10:52] | ‘Cause I was sort of busy. | 因为我现在有点忙… |
[10:56] | Right. | 对啊 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:26] | Hello,sir. I’m with the phone cpany. | 你好 先生 我们是电话公司的 |
[11:28] | Uh,we didn’t call the phone company. | 嗯 我们没有叫过电话公司啊 |
[11:31] | Oh,no,sir. No,see,we’re calling you. | 哦 是没有 先生 是我们打给你的 |
[11:33] | We’ve had a lot of complaints from the neighborhood lately. Compla | – 最近我们收到很多住户的投诉 – 投诉? |
[11:36] | Yes,sir,uh,droppecalls,static,s | 是的 先生 嗯 电话断线 有噪音… |
[11:39] | Maybe even strange voices on the other end of thne? | 也许电话那头传来怪声? |
[11:42] | No,we haven’t had any of that here. | 没有 我们没遇到这种情况 |
[11:44] | Nothing? No. | – 没有? – 没有 |
[11:46] | Okay,uh,great. Just thought we’d check. Thanks. | 好的 很好 我们只是来了解下 谢了 |
[11:49] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[11:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:07] | No way you work for the phone company. | 你肯定不是电话公司的 |
[12:11] | Sure,I do. | 我当然是 |
[12:12] | Since when does a phone guy drive a rental | 电话公司的什么时候开始租车了? |
[12:14] | Or wear a cheap suit? | 而且还穿廉价的套装? |
[12:20] | Yeah? Well,maybe we’re both keg secrets. | 是么?哦 也许我们都有秘密 |
[12:26] | D you ask my dad if we heard strange voices on the phone? | 你在问我爸爸 是否听到电话里有奇怪的声音? |
[12:29] | Why? Did you hear something? No. | – 为什么?你听到什么了? – 没有 |
[12:30] | My mistake. Thought maybe you did. | 对不起 我还以为你听到了 |
[12:32] | Well,I didn’t,okay? | 好吧 我没有 行了吧? |
[12:34] | Okay. Sorry to bother you. | 很好 抱歉打扰你 |
[12:43] | Because,you know… | 因为 你知道么… |
[12:46] | if you did, | 如果你听到了 |
[12:49] | Then I would have told you that I’ve been | 那我可以告诉你 |
[12:51] | Right where you’re standing right now. | 我也有过那种经历 |
[12:55] | Hearing things, | 听到… |
[12:56] | Even seeing things that couldn’t be explained. | 甚至看到一些不可思议的事情 |
[13:01] | Maybe I would have been able to help out a little bit. | 也许我能帮点小忙 |
[13:07] | Yways… | 随你了… |
[13:10] | wait. | 等一下 |
[13:13] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[13:17] | …maybe I’ve been talking on the phone… | …也许我一直在电话里… |
[13:20] | th — | 和… |
[13:22] | With my mom. | 和我妈妈说话 |
[13:25] | Well,that’s not so stra s | 哦 那不稀奇 |
[13:26] | She’s dead… | 她已经死了… |
[13:28] | like three years now dead. | 已经死了3年了 你们通了多少次电话 |
[13:31] | How often does she call you? | |
[13:33] | A few times. | 有几次了 |
[13:35] | It started a week ago. | 一周前开始的 |
[13:38] | I thought I was,like,crazy or something. | 我以为是自己疯了 |
[13:42] | Well,I can tell you one thing for sure, | 我可以肯定的告诉你一件事 |
[13:44] | And you’re gonna have to go with me on this,okay? | 你一定要相信我 好吗 |
[13:47] | You’re not crazy. | 你没有疯 |
[13:53] | Dude,stiffs are calling people all over town. | 老兄 城里好多人都接到了死人的电话 |
[13:55] | Tell me about it | 告诉我吧 |
[13:57] | I just talked to an enghty years gradmother Who’s having phone sex with her husband… | 一个80岁老太太告诉我说 她和她老公电话做爱… |
[14:00] | – who died in korea. – Ugh. | 但老公早死在朝鲜战争了 |
[14:01] | Completely rocked my understanding Of the word “necrophilia.” | 彻底动摇了我对”恋尸癖”这词的理解 |
[14:05] | So,what the hell’s going on here,Dean? | 这到底怎么回事 Dean? |
[14:07] | Beats me,but we better find out soon. | 不知道 但我们最好快点查清 |
[14:09] | This place is turning into spook central. | 这地方要变成鬼怪集中地了 |
[14:11] | Yeah. All right,I’ll call you later. | 好的 我一会打给你 |
[14:13] | Yep. | 好 |
[14:17] | Yeah,what? | 是我 怎么了 |
[14:20] | Sam? | |
[14:21] | Dean. | |
[14:25] | Dean,is that you? | Dean 是你吗 |
[14:27] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[14:31] | I mean Dad? | 我是说…爸爸? |
[14:34] | You really think it was dad? | 你真觉得那是爸爸? |
[14:36] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不肯定 也许吧 |
[14:39] | Well,what did he sound like? | 他声音什么样的 |
[14:42] | Like oprah. It was dad. | 像Oprah(著名脱口秀主持人) 是爸爸 |
[14:44] | He sounded like dad. What do you think? | 听起来他就是爸爸 你怎么看 |
[14:45] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[14:47] | My name. | 叫我名字了 |
[14:48] | That’s it? | 仅此而已? |
[14:49] | Yeah,the call dropped out. | 是的 电话断了 |
[14:55] | Why would not he call in the first place,Dean? | 他为什么打给你 Dean? |
[14:57] | I don’t know,man. Why are ghosts calling anybody in this town? | 我不知道 为什么鬼魂给这里的人打电话 |
[15:01] | But I mean,other people are hearing from their loved ones. | 但其他人接到的电话也是所爱的人打来的 |
[15:03] | Why can’t we? It’s at least a possibility,right? | 我们为什么不会呢 至少有这个可能 对吧 |
[15:08] | Yeah,I guess. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[15:12] | Okay,so what… | 好 那又怎样… |
[15:17] | what if it really is dad? | 如果真的是爸爸呢 |
[15:20] | What happens if he calls back? | 如果他再打来 我们怎么办 |
[15:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:25] | What do I say? | 我该说什么 |
[15:27] | “Hello”? | “你好”? |
[15:29] | “Hello”? | “你好”? |
[15:30] | What you come back with — “Hello”? | 他回来了 只有一个”你好”? |
[15:39] | “hello” | 你好 |
[15:53] | Find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[15:55] | After three hours,i have found no reason | 三个小时了 我没找到原因 |
[15:59] | Why anything supernatural would be going on here. | 不知道鬼怪事件为何在这发生 |
[16:02] | Wow,you know,you’d think a stanford education | 人总会期待斯坦佛大学 |
[16:04] | And a high-School hookup rate of 0.0 | 高中零逃课率的学生 |
[16:06] | Would produce better results than that. | 能找到更好的答案 |
[16:08] | Hilarious. | 很幽默 |
[16:09] | Sam,you’re just looking in the wrong places,pal. | Sam 你找错地方了 兄弟 |
[16:11] | And what are the right places,Dean? | 那应该去哪找 Dean? |
[16:14] | Motel pamphlet rack. | 酒店的宣传手册架子 |
[16:17] | Milan,ohio — Birthplace of thomas edison. | 俄亥俄州米兰市…爱迪生的出生地 |
[16:19] | Yeah,right. So what? | 好吧 那又怎么了 |
[16:21] | Keep reading. | 继续看 |
[16:31] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[16:33] | And we’re walking. | 我们继续走 |
[16:35] | And here we have one of the museum’s | 这是我们博物馆最独特最珍贵的藏品 |
[16:37] | Most unique and treasured possessions — | |
[16:39] | Thomas edison’s “spirit phone.” | 托马斯 爱迪生的”灵魂电话” |
[16:42] | Did you know that mr. Edison, | 你知道吗 这个爱迪生先生 |
[16:44] | While being one of america’s most beloved inventors, | 不仅是美国人民热爱的发明家 |
[16:46] | Was also a devout “occultist”? | 还热衷于”鬼怪说” |
[16:49] | Ooh-Ooh. | |
[16:51] | What’s with the quotey fingers? | 她用手指表示引号干吗 |
[16:52] | He spent years working on this- his final invention | 他用了好几年 制造了这个最后的发明 |
[16:54] | Which he was convinced could be used | 他相信这个可以用来和死人沟通 |
[16:57] | To “communicate” with the “dead.” | |
[16:59] | Pretty spooky,huh? | 很吓人是吧 |
[17:01] | And we’re walking. We are walking. | 我们继续吧 我们继续走 |
[17:05] | And we are not touching that. And we are walking. | 不要摸那个 我们继续走 |
[17:10] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[17:12] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[17:15] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[17:17] | Honestly? | 实话? |
[17:18] | It kind of looks like an old pile of junk to me. | 我觉得这就是堆旧垃圾 |
[17:22] | It’s not even plugged in. | 都没连电话线 |
[17:23] | – Maybe it doesn’t work like that. – Okay. | – 也许不是那么用的 – 好吧 |
[17:26] | Maybe it’s like a radio tower, | 也许就像个信号发射塔 |
[17:27] | You know,broadcasting the dead all over town. | 你知道 给全城的死者广播 |
[17:29] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[17:30] | Well,you know,the caller i.D.’S 100 years old,right? | 打电话人的号码是一百年前的 对吧 |
[17:33] | Right around the time this thing was built. | 就在这东西发明的时候 |
[17:34] | Yeah,but why would it all of a sudden ssu working now? | 是啊 但为什么现在才开始起作用 |
[17:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:38] | But as long as the moldy are calling the freshes around here, | 既然死尸给这里的活人打电话了 |
[17:40] | It’s the best reason we got. | 我们只能靠这个解释 |
[17:42] | Yeah,maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[17:45] | So maybe it really is dad. | 所以也许真是爸爸 |
[18:05] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[18:05] | Dean. | |
[18:07] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[18:08] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[18:12] | How can I be sure? | 我怎么能相信 |
[18:12] | You can’t. | 你相信不了 |
[18:14] | Dean,how could you do it? | Dean 你怎么能这样 |
[18:17] | Do what? | 怎么了 |
[18:18] | Sell your soul. | 卖掉你的灵魂 |
[18:20] | I was looking after Sammy like you told me to. | 我是为了照顾Sammy 按照你告诉我的 |
[18:22] | I never wanted this –Never. | 我不希望这样 不希望 |
[18:25] | You’re my boy. I love you. | 你是我的儿子 我爱你 |
[18:27] | I can’t watch you go to hell,Dean. | 我不能看着你下地狱 Dean |
[18:28] | I’m sorry. I don’t know how to stop it | 对不起 我不知道如何制止 |
[18:32] | Because if you break the deal,Sam dies,right? | 因为你毁约 Sam就会死对吗 |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:35] | – Well,I know a way out…for both of you. – How? | – 我知道有个你俩都能脱身的办法 – 什么 |
[18:38] | The demon who holds your contract — | 持有你契约的那个恶魔 |
[18:40] | He’s here…now. | 他现在在这里 |
[18:49] | (ok,see you tomorrow) | (好的 明天见) |
[18:58] | (Lanie? Is that you?) | (Lanie?是你吗) |
[19:04] | (Mom?) | (妈妈?) |
[19:11] | (I asked you a question last night. Have you thought about it?) | (我昨晚问了你个问题 你想好了吗) |
[19:19] | (I don’t know what you want Of course you do. I want to see you) | (我不知道你想怎么样) (你当然知道 我想见你) |
[19:31] | (I went to see you. At the cemetery.) | (我去见你了 在墓地) |
[19:38] | (That’s not what I mean.) | (我不是这个意思) |
[19:47] | (But I am scared.) | (但我很害怕) |
[19:52] | (Don’t be scared. I am right here with you.) | (别害怕 我就在这 和你在一起) |
[20:26] | (come to me) | (到我这儿来) |
[20:47] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:49] | Girl lanie –Her mom’s ghost | 叫Lanie的女孩 她妈妈是鬼 |
[20:51] | Spooked her out pretty bad last night. | 昨晚把她吓个半死 |
[20:53] | – That sucks. – Yeah,it does. | – 太糟了 – 是啊 |
[20:55] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[20:55] | I think dad’s right. | 我觉得爸爸说的对 |
[20:57] | I think the demon is here. | 我觉得恶魔在这 |
[21:00] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[21:06] | What is this –Weather reports? | 这是什么 天气预报? |
[21:08] | Omens — Demonic omens — | 预兆 恶魔的预兆 |
[21:09] | Electrical storms everywhere we’ve beenFor the past two weeks. | 过去两周我们去过的地方都有电子风暴 |
[21:13] | I-I don’t remember any lightning storms. | 我不记得有闪电了 |
[21:15] | Well,I don’t remember you studying meteorology as a kid,either. | 我也不记得你小时候就开始学气象学了 |
[21:18] | But I’m telling you — That bastard’s been tailing me, | 但我告诉你 这个混蛋在跟着我们 |
[21:20] | Wearing some poor dude’s meat. | 附在某个可怜虫身上 |
[21:24] | And it’s following you because…? | 他跟着你是因为…? |
[21:27] | I guess I’m big game,you know? | 我猜因为我是个重要角色 |
[21:28] | My ass is too sweet to let out of sight. | 我是个大甜头 不能跑掉 |
[21:31] | Okay,sure. | 好吧 当然了 |
[21:34] | Don’t get too excited,Sammy. You might pull something. | 别太激动 Sammy 可别撕坏东西 |
[21:38] | Dean,look,I want to believe this,man. I really do. | Dean 听着 我想相信 真的 |
[21:41] | Then believe it! | 那就相信 |
[21:43] | I mean,if we get this sucker,it’s miller time. | 如果我们干掉这个混蛋 就太爽了 |
[21:45] | Yeah,that’s another thing. | 是的 问题是 |
[21:46] | Dad rattles off an exorcism that can kill a demon — | 爸爸背给你一段能杀死恶魔的咒语 |
[21:48] | I mean,not just send it back to hell,but kill it? | 我是说 不只是送它回地狱 而能杀了它? |
[21:51] | I checked it out. | 我查过了 |
[21:52] | This is heavy-Duty dark ages. | 这是黑暗时期用的重量级咒语 |
[21:55] | 15th century. | 15世纪 |
[21:57] | Yeah,I checked on it,too,Dean. | 是的 我查过了 Dean |
[21:59] | And so did bobby. | Bobby也查过 |
[22:03] | Okay. and? | 好吧 结果呢 |
[22:04] | Look,it definitely is an exorcism,okay? | 听着 首先这肯定是个驱逐咒 |
[22:07] | There’s just no evidence that it can kill a demon. | 但没证据说这咒语能杀死恶魔 |
[22:10] | – No evidence it can’t. – Dean,come on. | – 也没证据说不能 – Dean 别这样 |
[22:12] | Hey,as far as I know,the only one of us | 据我所知 我们中唯一下了地狱的是爸爸 |
[22:14] | That’s actually been to hell is dad,okay? | |
[22:16] | Think maybe he picked up a couple of tricks down there — | 也许他在那里也做了点研究 |
[22:17] | – Like which exorcisms work? – Maybe it does,okay? | – 比如哪个咒语管用 – 也许管用 行了吧 |
[22:20] | – Look,I hope it does,too,but we just got to be sure. – Why aren’t we sure? | – 我也希望管用 不过我们一定要确定 – 还有什么不确定的 |
[22:22] | Because I don’t know what’s going on around here,Dean. | 因为我不知道这里是怎么回事 Dean |
[22:25] | I mean,some guy blows his brains out, | 我是说 有人崩了自己的脑袋 |
[22:28] | A little girl is scared out of her wits. | 小女孩被吓个半死 |
[22:30] | Wow,man! A couple of civvies are freaked out by some ghosts. | 老兄 几个老百姓被鬼吓着了 |
[22:32] | News flash,Sam — | 这不是新闻了 Sam |
[22:33] | People are supposed to be freaked out by ghosts! | 人本来就害怕鬼! |
[22:41] | Dad tell you where to find the demon? | 爸爸告诉你去哪找恶魔了吗 |
[22:42] | I’m waiting on the call! | 我在等电话呢 |
[22:47] | I told lanie I’d stop by. | 我告诉Lanie我会过去的 |
[22:51] | Oh,good,yeah. | 哦 好啊 |
[22:52] | No,you go hang out with jailbait. | 你和未成年小妞玩去吧 |
[22:54] | Just watch out for chris hansen. | 小心Chris Hansen (主持人,做过”诱捕恋童癖”的专题) |
[22:55] | Meanwhile,I’ll be here,you know, | 同时 我会在这… |
[22:57] | Getting ready to save my life. | 准备救我自己的命 |
[23:03] | You are unbelievable,you know that? | 真搞不懂你 知道么 |
[23:06] | I mean,for months we’ve been trying to break this demon deal. | 这几个月我们一直努力毁了和恶魔的契约 |
[23:08] | Now dad’s about to give us the freakin’ address, | 现在爸爸就要告诉我们地址了 |
[23:10] | And you can’t accept it?! | 你却不接受?! |
[23:12] | The man is dead,and you’re still butting heads with the guy! | 人已经死了 你还和他对着干 |
[23:14] | – That is not what this is about. – Then what is it?! | – 根本不是这样 – 那是怎么样 |
[23:15] | The fact is,we got no hard proof here,Dean. | 事实是我们没有确凿证据 Dean |
[23:18] | After everything,you’re still just going on blind faith! | 经历了这么多 你还是只有对爸爸的盲目信任 |
[23:21] | Yeah,well,maybe! You know, maybe that’s all I got,okay?! | 是啊 也许 也许我就只有盲目信任 |
[23:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:32] | Just please don’t go anywhere | 我回来前哪都别去 好吗 Dean |
[23:34] | Until I get back,okay,Dean? | |
[23:36] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[24:00] | Have you told your father about any of this? | 你告诉你爸爸这事了吗 |
[24:02] | And bother him at work? No. | 打扰他工作? 没有 |
[24:05] | He wouldn’t believe me anyway. | 反正他也不会相信我 |
[24:06] | He’d just chuck me into therapy. | 他会直接送我去精神病院 |
[24:08] | So what did your mother say? | 她和你说什么 |
[24:11] | That she wanted to see me. | 说她想见我 |
[24:12] | So,at first,I thought I was supposed to go to the cemetery. | 最初 我以为我应该去墓地 |
[24:15] | – Did you? – Nothing happened. | – 你去了吗 – 什么都没发生 |
[24:20] | But then she started asking me to do other things. | 但之后她让我做别的事 |
[24:23] | What sort of things? | 什么样的事 |
[24:27] | Bad things. | 不好的事 |
[24:47] | Hello? Simon greenfield speaking. | 喂 我是Simon Greenfield |
[24:51] | Hi,mommy. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[24:52] | – Yeah,I want to see you. – Where are you? | 是的 我想见你 你在哪 |
[25:04] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[25:05] | Dean. | |
[25:05] | Where’s the demon? | 恶魔在哪 |
[25:07] | Lanie,please. Tell me what happened. | Lanie 告诉我发生了什么 |
[25:10] | It’s very important. | 这很重要 |
[25:12] | Mom told me to go to dad’s medicine cabinet. | 妈妈让我去爸爸的药柜 |
[25:15] | And? | 然后呢 |
[25:17] | Take his sleeping pills — Take all his sleeping pills! | 喝他的安眠药 喝所有的安眠药 |
[25:20] | She wanted you to kill yourself? | 她要你自杀? |
[25:26] | Why would my mom want me to do that? | 妈妈为什么要我这么做? |
[25:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:31] | I mean,just so I could come to her? | 这样我就能到她那儿去了? |
[25:35] | What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[25:37] | She wanted me to come to her. | 她要我到她那儿去 |
[25:38] | No,no,no,no,no. How did she say it exactly? | 不不不 她的原话是什么? |
[25:41] | “Come to me –” Like,a million times. | “到我这儿来” 重复了几百万遍 |
[25:47] | Lanie, that’s not your mother. | Lanie 那不是你妈妈 |
[26:19] | All right,listen to me. | 听清楚了 |
[26:20] | Don’t answer the phone. Don’t use the computer. | 别接电话 别用电脑 |
[26:22] | Don’t do anything unless i say to,all right? | 除了我吩咐的事外 其他一概不要做 明白吗 |
[26:26] | Lanie. | |
[26:28] | Where’s simon? | Simon到哪儿去了? |
[26:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:26] | Dean,it’s not dad. What is it? | – Dean 那不是爸爸 – 那是什么? |
[27:28] | A crocotta. Is that a sandwich? | – 某种三明治吗 |
[27:29] | Some kind of scavenger — Mimics loved ones, | 是某种清道夫 喜欢模仿别人 |
[27:31] | Whispers “come to me,” | 轻呼”到我这儿来” |
[27:32] | and loses you in the dark and swallows your soul. | 让你迷失在黑暗 吞噬你的灵魂 |
[27:35] | Crocotta — Right. Damn,that makes sense. | Crocotta 没错 这样就说得通了 |
[27:38] | Dean,look. I’m sorry,man. I know — | Dean 听着 我也很遗憾 我知道… |
[27:39] | Hey,don’t these things live in filth? Yeah. | – 对了 这些东西喜欢肮脏的环境? – 是的 |
[27:41] | Sam,the flies at the phone company. | Sam 电话公司的苍蝇 |
[28:23] | This is herman munster. Leave a message. | 我是Herman Munster 请留言 |
[28:26] | Dean,I’m in the parking lot. He’s here. Hurry. | Dean 我在停车场 他来了 快来 |
[28:37] | Whoa,what the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[28:39] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么 |
[28:40] | Wait,mister,please. And I know how to kill you. | – 等等 先生 不要 – 我还知道如何杀死你 |
[28:42] | Okay,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 |
[28:44] | If we’re overcharging you for the call-Waiting | 要是来电等待多收您钱了 |
[28:47] | Something, i — I can fix that. | 我…我可以补偿你 |
[28:48] | I’m your friend. | 我是你朋友 |
[28:51] | Just — Just don’t kill me. | 千万 千万别杀我 |
[28:53] | Don’t kill me,please! | 饶了我吧 求你了 |
[28:59] | Yeah! | |
[29:01] | That’s what happens | 这就是给电话公司捣乱的下场 白痴 |
[29:02] | When you mess with the phone company,dillweed! | |
[29:07] | Thank you,clark. | 谢啦 Clark |
[29:11] | Forget about it. | 没事儿 |
[29:13] | Clark? | |
[29:23] | I’m — I’m sorry,clark. | 对 对不起 Clark |
[29:25] | I’m sorry for whatever I did to you. | 要是我做了什么对不起你的事 我道歉 |
[29:27] | I’m sorry. Please. | 对不起 拜托 |
[29:29] | Wait! Wait. Don’t do it. | 等等 不要 |
[29:32] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[29:34] | You’re not a killer,clark. No! | 你不会杀人的 Clark 不要 |
[29:38] | There’s a — There’s a good man inside of you. I know it. | 你内心其实是个好人 我知道 |
[29:42] | What do you think,Sammy? | 你说呢 Sammy? |
[29:44] | Am I a good man? | 我是好人吗 |
[29:46] | Just let him go. | 放了他 |
[29:49] | I would. I really would. | 我会的 真的会的 |
[29:52] | If only I’d had more than a salad for lunch. | 要是午饭丰盛些 而不是一份色拉的话 我肯定放了他 |
[29:55] | See… | 明白吗 |
[29:57] | I’m starving. | 我饿坏了 |
[29:59] | No! Ugh! | 不要 |
[30:33] | My last call with Dean — | 我和Dean的最后一通电话 |
[30:36] | It was you. | 那是你 |
[30:38] | You led me here. | 是你引我来这儿的 |
[30:42] | Some calls I make, some calls I take. | 我打了几个电话 又接了几个电话 |
[30:47] | But you have to admit, i had you fooled for a while. | 不过你得承认 我的确把你唬住了好一会 |
[30:52] | All that edison phone crap… | 全凭那套爱迪生电话之类的胡话 |
[30:56] | oh,well. | 好了 |
[31:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[31:06] | I’m killing your brother. | 我要杀了你哥哥 |
[31:09] | Or maybe I’m killing another guy. | 或者其他什么人 |
[31:12] | We’ll just have to see how it goes. | 我们见机行事吧 |
[31:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:29] | Hi,daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[31:32] | Hey,baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[31:36] | I thought you said you weren’t gonna call anymore. | 我以为你再也不会打来了 |
[31:38] | I know,daddy. | 我知道 爸爸 |
[31:42] | You know how sad this makes your old man. | 你知道爸爸有多难过吗 |
[31:46] | How upset I was at your funeral. | 爸爸在你葬礼上好难过 |
[31:49] | I had to call. I know who killed me,daddy. | 我不得不打给你 我知道是谁杀了我了 |
[31:54] | What? | 什么? |
[31:55] | The man who killed me — He’s at the house right now. | 杀我的坏蛋现在就在你那里 |
[31:59] | What — What are you saying to me? | 什么 你说什么? |
[32:02] | He’s at the house,daddy. He wants to kill you,too. | 他就在大楼里 爸爸 他还想杀了你 |
[32:15] | You know,mimicking Dean’s one thing. | 模仿Dean是一回事 |
[32:17] | But my dad — That’s a hell of a trick. | 可是模仿我爸 这招太厉害了 |
[32:20] | Ll,once I made you two as hunters,it was easy. | 我一认出你们是猎鬼者 就简单多了 |
[32:27] | Found Dean’s number, then your number, | 找到Dean的号码 然后是你的号码 |
[32:31] | Then your father’s numbers, | 再接着你们父亲的号码 |
[32:33] | Then to e-Mails,voice mails — Everything. | 再到电子邮件 语音信箱 什么都知道了 |
[32:39] | You see,people think that that stuff just gets erased. | 人们以为这些东西可以删除 |
[32:43] | But it doesn’t. | 其实不然 |
[32:45] | You’d be surprised at how much of yourself | 知道有多少关于你们的信息 |
[32:47] | Is just floating out there, | 飘荡在外面 等待着被人发现吗 |
[32:50] | waiting to be plucked. | 绝对让你大吃一惊 |
[32:53] | Dean’s not gonna fall for this. | Dean不会上当的 |
[32:56] | He’s not gonna kill that guy. | 他不会杀了那个人 |
[32:58] | Then the guy killsuy | 那他就要被杀了 |
[34:19] | Technology… | 科技 |
[34:24] | …makes life so much easier. | 让生活轻松多了 |
[34:29] | It used to be I’d — I’d hide in the woods for days, | 以前 我常常要在森林里躲上好几天 |
[34:33] | Weeks, | 甚至好几周 |
[34:34] | whispering to people, | 悄悄向人们呼唤 |
[34:37] | Trying to draw them out into the night. | 企图把他们引入黑夜 |
[34:41] | But they had community. | 可是他们都很团结 |
[34:44] | They all looked out after each other. | 他们互相照顾 |
[34:47] | I’d be lucky to eat maybe one, two souls a year. | 一年能吞噬一两个灵魂算走运了 |
[34:51] | But now when I’m hungry, i simply make a phone call. | 可是现在我饿了 只要打个电话 |
[34:55] | You’re all so connected… | 你们人脉很广 |
[34:59] | but you’ve never been so alone. | 却前所未有地孤单 |
[35:40] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[35:41] | Your funeral. | 你的葬礼 |
[35:45] | ??? | (拉丁语) |
[35:47] | ?? | |
[35:49] | ??? | |
[35:51] | Did you do this to my daughter,too? | 你对我女儿也这样做了? |
[35:55] | – How the hell did you get out? – Did you do this to my daughter,too?! | – 你怎么能走出法阵的? – 你对我女儿也这么做了? |
[35:57] | – Wait.This is a mistake. – You killed her. | – 等等 这是个误会 – 是你杀了她 |
[36:00] | You killed her, you son of a bitch! | 你杀了她 混蛋 |
[36:41] | She was 9 years old! | 她才九岁啊 |
[36:42] | Stop! I didn’t! | 住手 我没有 |
[36:45] | You got to believe me! | 你要相信我 |
[36:53] | Why did you kill her? | 为什么要杀了她? |
[36:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:58] | I didn’t kill your daughter. | 我没有杀你的女儿 |
[37:02] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来这儿干什么? |
[37:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 看来他们给你”化妆”了 |
[37:26] | Right back at you. | 你也是 |
[37:32] | So,crocotta,huh? | 这么说是 Crocotta? |
[37:34] | Yep. | 是的 |
[37:36] | That would explain the flies. | 难怪有苍蝇 |
[37:38] | Yeah,it would. | 是啊 |
[37:42] | Hey,um… | 对了 |
[37:45] | look,I’m sorry it wasn’t dad. | 不是爸爸 我也很遗憾 |
[37:49] | I gave you a hell of a time on this one. | 这次真让你受够了吧 |
[37:51] | No,you were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:53] | Forget about it. | 别多想了 |
[37:56] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:00] | I wanted to believe so badly | 我一直迫切想要相信 |
[38:01] | That there was a way out of this. | 有办法摆脱这个困境 |
[38:05] | I mean,I’m staring down the barrel at this thing… | 枪口已在眼前了… |
[38:09] | you know,hell… | 地狱 |
[38:12] | for real,forever, and I’m just… | 一想到要永远呆在那儿 我就… |
[38:16] | yeah. | 我明白 |
[38:21] | I’m scared,Sam. | 我很害怕 Sam |
[38:24] | I’m really scared. | 真的很害怕 |
[38:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:33] | Ess I was willing to believe anything — | 怕到什么都愿相信 |
[38:36] | You know,last act of a desperate man. | 破罐破摔了 |
[38:38] | There’s nothing wrong with having hope,you know. | 有希望没什么错 |
[38:40] | Hope doesn’t get you jack squat. | 希望不能让你平安无事 |
[38:43] | I can’t expect dad to show up | 我不能指望爸爸在最后一刻 |
[38:45] | With some miracle at the last minute. | 奇迹般地出现 |
[38:47] | I can’t expect anybody to, you know? | 谁也不能指望 |
[38:51] | And the only person that can get me out of this thing is me. | 唯一能帮我摆脱困境的人只有我自己 |
[38:58] | And me. | 还有我 |
[39:04] | “And me”? | “还有我”? |
[39:07] | What? | 怎么? |
[39:08] | Deep revelation, having a real moment here, | 我在这里倾吐心声 气氛这么惆怅 |
[39:09] | That’s what you come back with — “And me”? | 你就回一句”还有我”? |
[39:13] | Want a poem? | 你想念诗吗 |
[39:14] | Moment’s gme | 气氛没了 |
[39:18] | Unbelievable. Roger smith… | 天晓得 |