时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You chose a demon over your own brother. | 你背弃了兄弟 选择了恶魔 |
[00:12] | I just don’t think I can trust you. | 我已经无法再信任你了 |
[00:15] | You think I’ll take one look at a demon | 你觉得我仍会禁不住诱惑 |
[00:17] | And suddenly fall off the wagon, | 看到恶魔就会想扑上去吸血 |
[00:18] | As if, after everything, I haven’t learned my lesson. | 我已经吃一堑了 难道还不会长一智 |
[00:21] | Well, have you? | 噢 真长了吗 |
[00:26] | – I know you don’t trust me. – So, what are you saying? | -我知道你不再信任我了 -什么意思 |
[00:28] | Maybe it’s best we just go our separate ways. | 也许分开行动对咱俩会更好 |
[00:30] | Well, I think you’re right. | 我也这么想 |
[00:31] | – You know who I am. – Lucifer. | -你知道我是谁 -路西法 |
[00:33] | You’re the one, Sam. you’re my vessel. | 非你莫属 萨姆 专属于我的皮囊 |
[00:36] | That’ll never happen. | 想都别想 |
[00:38] | You’re the michael sword. | 你是米迦勒之剑 |
[00:39] | – What do you mean, I’m the sword? – You’re michael’s weapon. | -我是剑 什么意思 -你是米迦勒的利器 |
[00:41] | – I’m a vessel? – You’re the vessel. | -意思就是我是皮囊吗 -你是独一无二的皮囊 |
[00:45] | You want back in… | 想回来吗 |
[00:46] | – I won’t let you down. – Oh, I know it. | -我绝不会让你失望的 -我知道 |
[00:55] | All right, buddy, what’s so important | 行了 伙计 到底有什么重要的事儿 |
[00:57] | You couldn’t tell me over the phone? | 不能在手机上说啊 |
[00:58] | Trust me, Jim. | 相信我 吉姆 |
[01:00] | It’s important. | 这绝对万分重要 |
[01:04] | Wait a minute. you’re not — | 等等 你不会是 |
[01:05] | You’re not telling me that this is… | 别跟我说这就是 |
[01:07] | – Yep. – You found it?! | -没错 -你找到了 |
[01:13] | Little Bastard | 小贱货 |
[01:19] | Ohh, you found it. | 噢 你找到了 |
[01:24] | Oh…my…god. | 偶 滴 神 啊 |
[01:27] | Are you sure? | 是真货 |
[01:29] | Vin number’s a match. | 还是比赛时的车牌号 |
[01:33] | How much did you pay? | 花了多少银子啊 |
[01:34] | A lot. | 一大笔 |
[01:35] | Come on. how much? | 得了 快说是多少 |
[01:37] | A lot. | 很大一笔 |
[01:39] | I’ll bet. | 那是肯定的 |
[01:49] | You start her up yet? | 你还没发动过吗 |
[01:51] | Been waiting for you. | 就等着你啊 |
[01:52] | Yeah, waiting to rub my nose in it, right? | 嗯 是想在我面前好好炫耀一番吧 |
[01:54] | Exactly. | 真了解我 |
[01:55] | Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 先等一下 |
[01:57] | We need to record this for posterity’s sake. | 这种历史性的时刻一定得录下来才行 |
[01:59] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[02:00] | Yeah. great idea. | 当然是个好主意 |
[02:02] | That… | 真是 |
[02:10] | The critics call it a blockbust– | 评论家称其为诱骗 |
[02:22] | Cal?! | 卡尔 |
[02:25] | Cal?! Hey, you all right, man? | 卡尔 嘿 你没事吧 |
[02:29] | I thought I heard something. | 貌似我听到什么声音了 |
[02:32] | Cal, there’s something wrong? | 卡尔 出什么事儿了吗 |
[02:44] | Oh, my god. | 偶滴神啊 |
[02:48] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[03:10] | So, what’s with this job? | 对了 这次是什么活儿来着 |
[03:14] | Dude suffers a head-on collision in a parked car? | 有钱公子哥儿竟把头猛撞向停得纹丝不动的汽车上 |
[03:16] | I’d say that’s worth checking out. | 这绝对值得我们一探究竟 |
[03:18] | Yeah, definitely. | 当然 当然 |
[03:20] | Uh, but we got bigger problems, don’t you think? | 但我们还有更重要的问题要解决 不是吗 |
[03:23] | I’m sure the apocalypse will still be there when we get back. | 我想天启绝不会自己长脚跑掉的 |
[03:28] | Right, yeah, but, I mean, | 对 话是没错 但是 |
[03:30] | If the Colt is really out there somewhere — | 如果科尔特枪真的流落在外的话 |
[03:31] | Yeah, we’ve been looking for three weeks. we got bupkus. | 是啊 我们已经找了整整三个星期了 还是一无所获 |
[03:35] | Okay. | 我知道 |
[03:37] | But, Dean… | 但是 迪恩 |
[03:39] | I mean, if we’re gonna ice the devil — | 如果我们想干掉恶魔 |
[03:41] | This is what we’re doing, okay? | 我们这不就正在干吗 |
[03:44] | End of discussion. | 争论到此结束 |
[03:51] | It’s just that this is our first real case | 这可是我们再在一起之后的 |
[03:54] | Back at it together. | 第一件真真切切的案子 |
[03:56] | You know, I think we ought to ease into it, | 我觉得我们都该放松点儿 |
[03:58] | Put the training wheels back on. | 借此重新找回默契 |
[04:01] | So you think I need training wheels? | 所以你觉得我需要重新训练下了 |
[04:03] | No. “we.” we need training wheels. | 不 是我们 我们都需要重新训练下 |
[04:05] | You and me, as a team. | 你和我 作为一体 |
[04:07] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[04:11] | Okay. | 明白 |
[04:16] | I mean, I really want this to be a fresh start, you know? | 我真的希望这是一次新的开始 了解吗 |
[04:18] | For the both of us. | 是对我们俩而言 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 了解 |
[04:42] | Agents Bonham and Copeland. | 探员博纳姆和科普兰 |
[04:43] | Rick Carnegie. Good to know you. | 瑞克·卡内基 很高兴见到你们 |
[04:45] | – So you’re here on account of Cal Hopkins’ death? – That’s right. | -你们是来调查卡尔·霍普金斯的死亡原因的 -没错 |
[04:48] | Well, afraid you came a long way for nothing. | 那恐怕真是有的查了啊 |
[04:50] | We already booked the guy that did it. | 我们已经抓到凶手了 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry. who do you think did it? | 不好意思 你说是谁干的 |
[04:55] | Cal, something wrong? God…Cal! | 卡尔 怎么了 天啊 卡尔 |
[05:08] | Sicko taped his own handiwork. | 那个变态拍下了自己的杰作 |
[05:11] | I don’t follow. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[05:13] | It was Jim Grossman that killed cal. | 是吉姆·格罗斯曼杀了卡尔 |
[05:14] | Wait. what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[05:16] | Well, he was the only one on the scene for miles. | 他是方圆百里内唯一在现场的人 |
[05:19] | They were best friends. | 他们是最好的朋友 |
[05:20] | Most violent crimes are committed | 大多数暴力犯罪 |
[05:21] | By someone close to the victim. | 都发生在密友之间 |
[05:23] | And how exactly did Jim slam Cal into a windshield | 卡尔是被时速80英里的冲击撞到挡风玻璃上 |
[05:26] | With all the force of an 80-mile-per-hour crash? | 吉姆到底是怎么做到的呢 |
[05:30] | Drugs, maybe? | 大概是嗑了药 |
[05:32] | Look, you know this ain’t brain surgery, boys. | 听着 要知道这又不是脑手术 伙计们 |
[05:36] | Whatever it looks like, that’s what it usually is. | 真相通常就是表面看上去的那样 |
[05:38] | It’s simple. | 简单明了 |
[05:40] | “simple.” right. | “简单明了” 好吧 |
[05:42] | Right. | 那好吧 |
[05:43] | Um, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[05:44] | We’d like to speak to Jim Grossman anyway. | 我们还是想和吉姆·格罗斯曼谈谈 |
[05:47] | I was in the house when it happened. | 当时我正在屋子里 |
[05:48] | I didn’t even see it. | 我甚至什么都没看到 |
[05:50] | And for argument’s sake, say we believe you. | 为方便起见 我们其实是相信你的 |
[05:52] | Why would you? the cops didn’t. | 为什么 警察可不信我 |
[05:53] | We’re not your typical cops. | 我们不是普通的警察 |
[05:54] | Please, just tell us what you saw. | 请告诉我们你看见了什么 |
[05:56] | It’s not what i saw. it’s what i heard. | 我没看见 而是听见有动静 |
[06:00] | Tires squealing, glass breaking. | 轮胎刺耳的摩擦和玻璃打碎的声音 |
[06:04] | It was the car that did it. | 是那辆车干的 |
[06:07] | The car? | 车 |
[06:09] | I mean, I heard about the curse, | 我是指 我听说过有关诅咒的传闻 |
[06:11] | But I just thought it was a load of crap. | 但我一直不以为然 |
[06:12] | Curse? what do you mean, curse? | 诅咒 什么诅咒 |
[06:14] | The car. little bastard. | 那辆车的诅咒 小贱货 |
[06:18] | L-little bastard? | 小 小贱货 |
[06:20] | As in the little bastard? | 他是在车里被杀的吗 |
[06:21] | Wait, wait. what’s little bastard? | 等等 什么是”小贱货” |
[06:23] | It’s James Dean’s car. it’s the one he was killed in. | 是詹姆士·迪恩的车 他就在车里被杀 |
[06:25] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 是的 就是她 |
[06:26] | Cal had been looking for it for years. | 卡尔已经找寻了多年 |
[06:29] | I mean, hell, we both had. | 其实 见鬼的 我们都找了很多年 |
[06:30] | But he found it first. | 但是他先找到了 |
[06:35] | Oh, we are definitely checking this out. | 我们必须得查清楚这事 |
[06:43] | 这个就像是”妖车克里斯汀”的故事吗 (斯蒂芬金的小说 讲述一辆红色敞篷车的惊悚故事) | |
[06:45] | No, “Christine” is fiction. | 不 “妖车克里斯汀”只是小说 |
[06:47] | This — | 而这 |
[06:49] | This is real. | 这可是千真万确的事实 |
[06:52] | Okay. enlighten me. | 好吧 那就说来听听 |
[06:55] | Well, after James Dean died, | 詹姆士·迪恩去世后 |
[06:57] | His mechanic bought the wreckage, | 他的机械师买下了汽车残骸 |
[06:58] | And he fixed it up. | 重新修理好了 |
[07:00] | And it repaid him by falling on him. | 但结果就是他被这辆车压死了 |
[07:04] | Then Tony Mchenry was killed | 然后是托尼·麦凯亨利被杀 |
[07:06] | When it locked up on the racetrack. | 这辆车在赛道上自动上锁 |
[07:07] | I mean, death follows this car around like exhaust. | 我是指 死亡如同尾气一般缠绕着这辆车 |
[07:10] | Nobody touches it and comes away in one piece. | 所有人都对她敬而远之 |
[07:14] | Then in 1970, it vanished off the back of a truck. | 直到1970年 她从卡车的车厢内消失了 |
[07:18] | Nobody’s ever seen it since. | 自从那时起 就再也没人见过她 |
[07:21] | I’m telling you, man. if this — | 我告诉你 老弟 如果 |
[07:23] | If this car is little bastard, | 如果这辆车就是那辆小贱货 |
[07:24] | I will bet you dollars to doughnuts | 一定就是她杀了那个人 |
[07:26] | It’s what killed the guy. | 让我赌啥都成 |
[07:27] | So, how do we find out? | 好吧 那我们怎么查 |
[07:29] | Well, Cal matched the vin number, | 卡尔曾说汽车识别代码是吻合的 |
[07:30] | But the only real way to know is the engine number. | 但只有通过引擎代码才能知道 |
[07:34] | I’m guessing the engine number — | 我想引擎代码应该 |
[07:36] | On the engine. yeah. | 是在引擎上的 没错 |
[07:45] | You want me to do it? | 要我来吗 |
[07:46] | No. | 不用 |
[07:48] | No, no, i’ve g– i’ve got it. | 不不 我能搞定 |
[07:55] | Okay, baby… | 好吧 宝贝儿 |
[07:57] | I’m not gonna hurt you, so… | 我不会伤害你的 所以 |
[07:59] | Don’t hurt me. | 你也别害我 |
[08:26] | Need a flashlight? | 要手电筒吗 |
[08:29] | No. | 不要 |
[08:31] | Don’t do anything. just go away. | 啥都别做 快走开 |
[08:34] | You — uh, okay. | 你 呃 好吧 |
[08:36] | Don’t speak, all right? | 别出声 行吗 |
[08:37] | In fact, don’t even look at her. she might not like it. | 也别盯着她看 她可能会不喜欢 |
[09:18] | Find out who owned it. | 查出之前的车主来 |
[09:19] | Not just the last owner… | 不止是上一任车主 |
[09:21] | You got to take it all the way back to 1955. | 你得一直追查到1955年 |
[09:24] | That’s a lot of research. | 这样调查工作量很大 |
[09:26] | Well, I guess I just made your afternoon. | 看来你今天下午有事做了 |
[09:35] | So, you want to be an actress, huh? | 那么说你想当演员 |
[09:37] | That is …that is so funny. | 这可巧了 |
[09:39] | Because I am actually… | 因为我正是 |
[09:42] | An agent for William Morris Endeavor. | 威廉·莫里斯公司的经纪人 |
[09:49] | You mind filling me up again? | 再帮我满上好吗 |
[09:51] | Hey, you’re a star, all right? | 你就是明星 知道吗 |
[09:55] | Hey, took me a while, | 花了些工夫 |
[09:57] | But I traced all the car’s previous owners. | 但是我追查了所有的前车主 |
[09:59] | Any of them die bloody? | 他们中有没有人是横死的 |
[09:59] | Nope. In fact… | 没有 实际上 |
[10:03] | Dean, are you in a bar? | 迪恩 你在酒吧吗 |
[10:04] | No, I’m …I’m in a restaurant… | 不是 我在 我在餐馆 |
[10:07] | Here’s your beer. | 你的啤酒 |
[10:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:12] | …that happens to have a bar. | 这家餐馆碰巧有吧台 |
[10:13] | I’ve been working my ass off here. | 我在这边忙得要死 |
[10:16] | Hey, world’s smallest violin, pal. | 同病相怜 兄弟 |
[10:17] | I spent the afternoon up Christine’s skirt. | 我查克里斯汀查了一下午 |
[10:20] | I needed a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[10:21] | Actually, you didn’t. | 其实用不着 |
[10:22] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[10:22] | The car’s first owner was a cardiologist | 第一个车主是费城的一位心脏病专家 |
[10:25] | In philadelphia …drove it till he died in 1972. | 直到1972年去世他一直开着这部车 |
[10:28] | So you’re saying… | 你的意思是 |
[10:29] | That porsche is not, nor has it ever been, | 这辆保时捷从来就不是 |
[10:32] | James Dean’s car. | 詹姆斯·迪恩的车 |
[10:33] | It’s a fake little bastard. | 这辆”小贱货”是假的 |
[10:35] | Well, then, what was it that killed the guy? | 好吧 那么人是什么杀的 |
[10:36] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[10:45] | Okay, Mr. Hill. I finish. | 好了 希尔先生 我完事了 |
[10:46] | Thank you, Consuela. Have a good night. | 谢谢你 康斯薇拉 祝你今晚过得愉快 |
[11:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[11:03] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[11:07] | But you’re dead. | 可是你已经死了 |
[11:09] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你应该已经死了 |
[11:13] | No. | 不要 |
[11:17] | No. | 不要 |
[11:20] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[11:36] | I want you to use a fine-tooth comb. | 你们要仔细搜索 |
[11:39] | The evidence is here. Just got to find it. | 证据就在这里 我们只需要找到它 |
[11:42] | Heard you got another weird one. | 听说你又遇上奇案了 |
[11:44] | Well, it’s a …it’s a little | 表 表面上看 |
[11:45] | Strange on the surface… | 是有点儿奇怪 |
[11:47] | But, you know, once y-you look at the facts… | 但只要看看证据 |
[11:51] | William Hill died from a gunshot wound to the head. | 威廉·希尔死于头部中弹 |
[11:54] | No gun, no gunpowder, no bullet. | 没有枪支 没有火药 没有子弹 |
[11:57] | Nope. Nothin’ strange about that. | 没有 但也没什么奇怪的 |
[12:00] | Well, there’s got to be a reasonable explanation. | 总该有个合乎逻辑的解释 |
[12:02] | There always is. | 一定有的 |
[12:03] | Well, what’s your reasonable explanation? | 那你合乎逻辑的解释是 |
[12:07] | Professional killer. | 职业杀手 |
[12:08] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[12:10] | CIA, NSA, one of them trained assassins… | 中情局 国家安全局 他们有一伙特训刺客 |
[12:13] | Like in “Michael Clayton”. | 就像《迈克尔·克莱顿》里演的那样 |
[12:18] | Right. | 太对了 |
[12:22] | You’re welcome to look around, but… | 你们可以随意看看 |
[12:23] | But these guys don’t leave fingerprints. | 但是这些人不留指纹 |
[12:25] | Mind if we talk with the witness? | 你不介意我们跟目击证人谈谈吧 |
[12:27] | Oh, be my guest. She’s not making any sense. | 随意 她讲的话毫无道理 |
[12:29] | And she’s not making any sense in Spanish, either. | 你就是懂西班牙语也听不明白 |
[12:33] | Right. | 正是 |
[12:34] | No puedo vivir aqu? Necesito mI familia. | 我不能住在这 我有自己的家庭[西班牙语] |
[12:37] | Me voy ahora. Me voy a la casa. | 我现在要回去 我要回家 |
[12:40] | No… Me voy a la casa en el salvador ahora. | 不是 我家在萨尔瓦多 |
[12:44] | Consuela Alvarez? | 康斯薇拉·阿尔瓦雷茨 |
[12:45] | Yes? | 是我 |
[12:47] | FBI. | 联调局 |
[12:49] | Now, you said you saw something | 你说你看到有什么东西 |
[12:50] | In the professor’s house. | 在教授房子里 |
[12:52] | Right? Something in the window. | 是吗 从窗户里看见的 |
[12:53] | Estaba sacando la basura. | 我当时正在倒垃圾桶 |
[13:08] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[13:09] | Freshman Spanish. | 大学一年级学的西班牙语 |
[13:11] | Era alto, muy alto. | 他很高 非常高 |
[13:13] | Y llevaba el abrigo negro largo | 穿着黑色长外套 |
[13:18] | Okay, uh… | 懂了 |
[13:20] | Tall man. Very tall. | 一个男人 非常高 |
[13:21] | With a long black coat. | 穿了一件长黑袍 |
[13:24] | And, uh, a beard? beard. | 有大胡子对吧 有胡子 |
[13:27] | Y un sombrero. | 有一顶帽子 |
[13:28] | Dude was wearing a sombrero? | 一个戴墨西哥帽的男人吗[sombrero音译墨西哥帽] |
[13:30] | A-a hat. not a-a — | 就是一顶帽子 |
[13:32] | No, no, no. un sombrero alto. | 不是的 是很高的那种帽子 |
[13:34] | – A tall hat? oh, – like a top hat? | -高顶帽吗 -应该是顶帽 |
[13:36] | Iun sombrero alto! | 是那种高帽 |
[13:38] | Muy alto. | 很高的那种 |
[13:39] | What, you mean like a — | 你是说 |
[13:41] | – Like a stovepipe hat? – si? | -有点像大礼帽吗 -没错 |
[13:43] | Oh, yeah, you know, like abraham lincoln. | 我知道了 和亚伯拉罕·林肯很像[美国总统] |
[13:44] | Si? el presidente lincoln. | 是 就是林肯总统 |
[13:50] | Abraham lincoln killed mr. hill. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯杀了希尔先生 |
[13:57] | S-so i go home now? | 我现在能回家了吗 |
[13:59] | Uh, si? gracias. | 当然 十分感谢 |
[14:00] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[14:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:29] | Here’s a freeze-frame from jim grossman’s video. | 这是金·罗斯曼视频里的定格画面 |
[14:36] | Am i crazy, or does that look like james dean? | 是我疯了还是里面那人真得很像詹姆斯·迪恩 |
[14:39] | That looks like james dean. | 看上去挺像詹姆斯·迪恩 |
[14:43] | So, we got abraham lincoln and james dean? | 现在疑犯有亚伯拉罕·林肯和詹姆斯·迪恩 |
[14:47] | Famous ghosts? | 都是名人鬼 |
[14:48] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:50] | Well, that’s just silly. | 太疯狂了 |
[14:53] | No, actually, uh, there’s a ton of lore on famous ghosts. | 不是 实际上 名人鬼魂数不胜数 |
[14:56] | More than the, you know, not-famous kinds. | 甚至比平民鬼魂多 |
[14:58] | I’m actually surprised we haven’t run into one before. | 我倒是很好奇之前一次都没碰到过 |
[15:01] | Yeah, but now we got two of them? | 是呀 现在就来了2个 |
[15:02] | two extremely pissed off ghosts? | 2个极度愤怒的鬼魂 |
[15:03] | – Who are apparently ganking their fans. – what do you mean? | -显然是鬼魂在和粉丝套近乎 -此话怎讲 |
[15:07] | Professor hill was a civil war nut. | 希尔教授对于美国内战深有造诣 |
[15:09] | He dug lincoln. | 他是林肯的拥护者 |
[15:10] | And cal must have been a james dean freak. | 那卡尔一定是詹姆斯·迪恩的拥趸 |
[15:13] | He spent 17 years of his life tracking down the guy’s car. | 他花了整整17年的时间来寻找偶像拥有的车 |
[15:16] | So, you’re saying that we’ve got | 你是说这次我们遇到的是 |
[15:17] | Two super-famous, super-pissed-off ghosts | 2个超级有名 超级愤怒的鬼魂 |
[15:20] | Killing their super fans? | 杀害自己的超级粉丝咯 |
[15:25] | That’s what it looks like. | 看上去是这样的 |
[15:28] | Well, that is muchos loco. | 这也太异想天开了[muchos西班牙语译为”许多”] |
[15:30] | “muy.” | 应该用”muy”[译为”很”] |
[15:33] | Not “muchos.” | 而不是”muchos” |
[15:34] | Yeah, well, the big question is, | 好吧 至关重要的是 |
[15:37] | What the hell are they doing here? | 我们下一步该怎么走 |
[15:39] | Yeah, ghosts usually haunt the places they lived. | 没错 鬼魂通常在生前的故居周围出现 |
[15:41] | I mean, i get abraham lincoln at the white house. | 就是说 亚伯拉罕·林肯住在白宫 |
[15:44] | And james dean at a racetrack, but… | 詹姆斯·迪恩待在赛车场 但是… |
[15:47] | What the hell are they doing in canton? | 那他们到坎顿来做什么 |
[15:59] | You got to be kidding me. | 搞什么飞机 |
[16:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:09] | You got to be kidding me. | 搞什么飞机 |
[16:32] | Dude he is short. | 老弟 他好矮 |
[16:36] | Gandhi was a great man. | 甘地可是位伟人[被称之为印度国父] |
[16:39] | Yeah, for a smurf. | 好像蓝精灵[著名比利时动画人物] |
[16:41] | Oh, sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[16:44] | This is our busiest time of the year. | 现在是我们一年里最忙的时候 |
[16:47] | This is busy? | 这还算忙 |
[16:49] | W-well, n-not right now. but it’s early. | 不是现在 还早着呢 |
[16:52] | 4:30. | 都4点半了 |
[16:53] | So, what can i do for you? | 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[16:55] | Well, we are writing a piece for travel magazine. | 我们在撰写一份旅行杂志 |
[16:57] | Yeah, on how totally non-sucky wax museums are. | 没错 寻找最货真价实的蜡像馆 |
[17:02] | That’s fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[17:03] | A little press — just what we need. | 一些媒体的宣传 这正是我们需要的 |
[17:04] | Great, well, we’re interested in a few of your exhibits, | 那太好了 我们对你们馆一些展品比较感兴趣 |
[17:06] | Specifically abraham lincoln and james dean. | 尤其是亚伯拉罕·林肯和詹姆斯·迪恩那两尊 |
[17:09] | Two of our most popular displays. | 这是我们馆最受欢迎的展品 |
[17:10] | Oh, yeah? so they bring in a lot of visitors? | 是吗 这么说吸引了很多游客咯 |
[17:13] | Yeah, we have our regulars. | 没错 有很多常客 |
[17:14] | I don’t suppose | 该不会恰巧 |
[17:15] | That william hill and cal hopkins | 威廉·希尔和卡尔·霍普金斯 |
[17:17] | Were regulars, were they? | 就是你们的常客吧 |
[17:18] | As a matter of fact, they were. | 事实上 是的 |
[17:21] | I heard what happened to them. that’s tragic, just tragic. | 我听说了他们的事 太悲惨了 |
[17:24] | Well, that’s not gonna be in the article, is it? | 这个不会写到文章里去吧 是吧 |
[17:27] | No. no, no. of course not. | 当然不会 |
[17:28] | You know, i got to tell you, | 我不得不说 |
[17:30] | That — that lincoln is so lifelike. | 那尊林肯的蜡像 太逼真了 |
[17:32] | I mean, you know, you can just imagine him moving around. | 他是如此的栩栩如生 简直像能活动一样 |
[17:37] | You ever see anything like that? | 你见过那样的没 |
[17:40] | Uh, no. | 呃 没 |
[17:43] | Well, is there anything you can think of | 你觉得 有没有什么东西 |
[17:45] | That would make your museum…unusual? | 会令你的博物馆不同寻常 |
[17:48] | You know, for the article. | 是为了写文章 |
[17:50] | Well, i’ll say. there isn’t another | 我敢说 这世上绝对没有 |
[17:51] | place like us, | 第二个像我这里的地方 |
[17:52] | – How so? – Well, for one, that’s honest abe’s real hat. | -为什么 -这帽子是林肯的真品 |
[17:57] | It is? | 真的吗 |
[17:58] | Almost like his remains. | 也就是他的遗物 |
[18:03] | Ugh. i guess. | 算是吧 |
[18:05] | You wouldn’t happen to have | 你不会恰好有 |
[18:07] | Any of james dean’s personal effects, would you? | 詹姆斯·迪恩的遗物吧 |
[18:09] | Yeah, got his key chain. | 恩 有个他的钥匙链 |
[18:11] | We got a bunch of stuff — | 我们有好多这样的东西 |
[18:12] | Uh, gandhi’s bifocals, fdr’s iron lung, | 甘地的双光眼镜 罗斯福的人工呼吸器 |
[18:15] | This. | 这个 |
[18:18] | And who did that belong to? | 这是谁的呢 |
[18:24] | Yeah, that’s — that’s really cool…ish. | 这倒是挺酷的 |
[18:27] | Oh, this? this is nothing. | 这算什么 |
[18:28] | I’ve been working on a new collection of figures, | 我一直在收集一些东西 |
[18:30] | Stuff that’ll really wow the kids. | 能够让孩子们惊呼的那种 |
[18:32] | – The kids? – Yeah, gen “y.” | -孩子 – <第Y代>的东西 |
[18:34] | Computer games, cellphones, “sexting” — | 电脑游戏 手机 等等 |
[18:38] | They’re just fads. | 联邦特工的那些东西 |
[18:39] | I’m gonna make wax museums hip again. | 我会让蜡像馆再度风靡 |
[19:05] | Yeah, abraham lincoln and james dean. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯和詹姆斯·迪恩 |
[19:07] | Can you believe that? | 真是难以置信 |
[19:08] | Why so kill-crazy? | 为啥那么疯狂的想杀人 |
[19:10] | Ah, maybe the apocalypse has got them all hot and bothered. | 也许天启导致这一切吧 |
[19:14] | Yeah, well, we all know whose fault that is. | 恩 大家都知道这是谁的错 |
[19:16] | Yeah, i’m keeping an eye on him. | 恩 我会留意他的 |
[19:21] | I’ll call you later. bye. | 回头打给你 再见 |
[19:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:26] | Did you get the trunk packed up? | 你打包好了吗 |
[19:28] | Yeah, the trunk’s packed. who was on the phone? | 恩 都扔后备箱了 你跟谁在打电话 |
[19:30] | – Bobby. – And? | -鲍比 -然后呢 |
[19:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:34] | So, we’re just gonna pretend i | 那我就假装没听到 |
[19:35] | didn’t hear what i just heard | 刚才我所听到的吗 |
[19:38] | Pretend or don’t pretend, whatever floats your boat. | 爱装不装 随你便 |
[19:40] | This was supposed to be a fresh start, dean. | 这不应该是个崭新的开始吗 |
[19:43] | Well, this is about as fresh as it gets. | 对啊 这不就是崭新了吗 |
[19:45] | Now, we going or not? | 到底走不走 |
[20:21] | Check it out. | 看着 |
[20:23] | Four score and seven years ago, | 87年前 |
[20:25] | I had a funny hat. | 我有个搞笑的帽子 |
[20:27] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[20:29] | I can’t have any fun with this? | 我不能玩玩这个么 |
[20:31] | Let’s just torch the objects, torch the ghosts, | 把东西烧了 连鬼魂也一起烧掉吧 |
[20:34] | And get out of here, okay? | 然后闪人 好不好 |
[20:35] | I’ll go grab “east of eden’s” key chain. | 我去拿”伊甸园之东”的钥匙扣 |
[21:21] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[21:25] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[22:07] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[22:08] | -Is that gandhi?! – Yeah! | -是甘地吗 -是 |
[22:10] | Dude, he’s squirrelly. | 哥们 他真是个疯子 |
[22:12] | Get the — | 拿那个 |
[22:17] | Get the what?! | 拿什么 |
[22:18] | Glasses! | 眼镜 |
[22:37] | You couldn’t have been a fan of someone cool? | 你就不能崇拜些比较酷的人么 |
[22:41] | Really? gandhi? | 真的假的 甘地 |
[22:53] | You ready to blow this joint? | 准备闪人没有 |
[22:55] | Dean, didn’t it strike you as strange, | 迪恩 你不觉得有些奇怪吗 |
[22:57] | The way gandhi just vanished? | 甘地消失的方式 |
[23:01] | Strange how? | 怎么奇怪 |
[23:02] | No screaming, no big flameout. | 没尖叫 没火烧 |
[23:04] | I mean, that isn’t the way ghosts usually go. | 这可不是通常鬼魂消失的方式 |
[23:06] | Still — i torched, he vanished. | 我烧 他消失 搞定 |
[23:07] | Yeah, but i — | 话没错 但是 |
[23:09] | Also, i feel like he was… | 但是我觉得他 |
[23:11] | Took e a bite out of me . | 他想要咬我一口 |
[23:14] | A bite? | 咬你 |
[23:15] | Yeah, like he was hungry. | 恩 就好像他很饿一样 |
[23:16] | But the thing is, gandhi — or the real gandhi — | 但是问题是 真的甘地 |
[23:19] | He was a — | 他是 |
[23:22] | A what? | 什么 |
[23:25] | Spit it out. | 说啊 |
[23:26] | He was a fruitarian. | 他是果食主义者 |
[23:32] | Let me get this straight. | 让我来理一下思绪 |
[23:34] | Your ultimate hero | 你崇拜的英雄 |
[23:36] | Was not only a short man in diapers, | 不仅仅是一个穿着麻布衣的矮子 |
[23:38] | But he was also a fruitarian? | 还是个果食主义者 |
[23:40] | That’s not the point. that is good. | -这不是重点 -这没错 |
[23:41] | That is — even for you, that is good. | 对你来说 这已经很不错了 |
[23:43] | Look, i’m just saying i’m not so sure this thing is over. | 我只是觉得这事不会轻易结束 |
[23:46] | It was a ghost. | 它只是个幽灵 |
[23:48] | It was a weirdly supercharged fruitarian ghost. | 还是个超级古怪的果食主义幽灵 |
[23:50] | But it was still a ghost. now let’s go. | 说到底还是个幽灵 好吧 我们走 |
[23:54] | So, first, you drag me into town, | 好吧 首先你强拉我进小镇 |
[23:55] | And now you’re dragging me back out? | 现在又活生生的把我拖出来 |
[23:57] | You ain’t steering this boat. | 因为你是死脑筋 |
[23:59] | Let’s go. chop-chop. | 快点走吧 |
[24:01] | You know, this isn’t gonna work. | 这可不适合一起干下去 |
[24:04] | What isn’t? | 你说什么 |
[24:06] | Us. you, me — together. | 我们 你和我 |
[24:08] | I thought it could, but it can’t. | 我以为可以 但这不行 |
[24:10] | You’re the one that wanted back in, chief. | 可是你想回来的哦 长官 |
[24:12] | And you’re the one who called me back in. | 不过让我回来的可是你 |
[24:14] | I still think we got some trust-building to do. | 我仍觉得我们该做一些建立信任的事情 |
[24:16] | How long am i gonna be on double-secret probation? | 那还要多久才能换回你的信任 |
[24:19] | Until i say so. | 我说了算 |
[24:22] | Look… i know what i did,What i’ve done. | 我知道我过去的所作所为 |
[24:25] | And i am trying to climb out of that hole. | 我正在努力爬出这个深渊 |
[24:27] | I am. | 我坚信 |
[24:29] | But you’re not making it any easier. | 但你让这变得困难重重 |
[24:30] | So, what, am i supposed to just let you off the hook? | 你希望我忘掉你过去的一切 |
[24:32] | No. you can think whatever you want. | 不 你想怎么样都可以 |
[24:34] | I deserve it and worse. | 我应当接受惩罚 |
[24:36] | Hell, you’ll never punish me as much as i’m punish myself. | 你对我的惩罚还没我对我自己的多 |
[24:39] | But the point is, | 但问题是 |
[24:41] | If we’re gonna be a team, you and i, | 如果我和你是一体 |
[24:44] | It has to be a two-way street. | 那肯定是条双行道 |
[24:47] | So we just go back to the way we were before? | 我们得回到过去的老路 |
[24:49] | No, because we were never that way before. | 不 因为我们之前没有走过那路 |
[24:51] | “before” didn’t work. | 没有干活之前 |
[24:52] | How do you think we got here? | 我们在这儿是为了什么 |
[24:54] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那应该是什么意思 |
[24:56] | Dean, one of the reasons i went off with ruby… | 迪恩 当时和露比走的唯一理由是 |
[25:01] | Was to get away from you. | 是远离你 |
[25:03] | What? | 什么 |
[25:05] | It made me feel strong, | 让我变得很强 |
[25:07] | Like i wasn’t your kid brother. | 变得不像是你的弟弟 |
[25:11] | Are you saying this is my fault? | 你有说过这是我的错么 |
[25:13] | No, it’s my fault. | 没有 错的是我 |
[25:15] | All i’m saying is that if we’re gonna do this, | 如果我们干下去 |
[25:17] | We have to do it different. | 就得与众不同 |
[25:19] | We can’t just fall into the same rut. | 我们不能两次跨入同一条河流 |
[25:22] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[25:25] | You’re gonna have to let me grow up, for starters. | 让我崛起 从头开始 |
[25:43] | Yeah. yeah, okay. | 是我 好的 马上到 |
[25:49] | I guess you were right about this not being over. | 我想这次你对了 这事儿没完 |
[25:58] | Sheriff carnegie. | 卡内基警长 |
[25:59] | Sheriff, what happened? | 什么事 警长 |
[26:01] | I, uh, um… | 我 |
[26:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道怎么说 |
[26:10] | Excuse us, girls. hi, we’re with the fbi. | 打扰下 姑娘们 我们是联邦探员 |
[26:13] | Can you tell us what happened? | 能否告诉我们发生了什么 |
[26:15] | It was horrible. | 这太恐怖了 |
[26:17] | Way horrible. | 恐怖的不行 |
[26:18] | What was horrible? | 什么恐怖 |
[26:19] | I thought she’d be nice. | 我觉得她是个好人 |
[26:21] | I still can’t believe it. | 我现在还不能相信 |
[26:22] | Believe what? | 相信什么 |
[26:23] | She took danielle! | 她杀死了丹妮尔 |
[26:26] | Who? | 谁干的 |
[26:28] | It’s okay. you’re safe. just tell us. | 别怕 这很安全 把事情告诉我们 |
[26:30] | Who took your friend? | 谁杀死了你们的朋友 |
[26:33] | It was… | 是 |
[26:34] | Paris hilton. | 帕丽斯·希尔顿 |
[26:37] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[26:38] | She looked really good, though. | 虽然她看起来真的很棒 |
[26:40] | Skinny. skinny and fast. | 很苗条很放荡 |
[26:44] | Um, where did they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[26:48] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:49] | They just vanished. | 消失了 |
[26:50] | Would you excuse us for just a minute? | 不介意我们离开一会儿么 |
[26:56] | Paris hilton’s not dead, as far as we know, right? | 帕丽斯·希尔顿还没死吧 |
[26:58] | Pretty sure, no. | 我确信 没死 |
[26:59] | Which means it’s not a… | 这就意味着不是 |
[27:01] | Ghost, no. | -鬼怪作怪 -的确不是 |
[27:03] | So either Paris Hilton is a homicidal maniac or — | 所以要么帕丽斯·希尔顿是杀人狂 |
[27:05] | Or we missed something. | 要么我们遗漏了某些细节 |
[27:07] | What do you want to do? | 你有什么打算 |
[27:31] | Whew! that’s ripe. | 真是恶心 |
[27:53] | What the hell? | 这是什么鬼玩意 |
[27:59] | I can’t believe i missed it. | 真不敢相信我竟然遗漏了 |
[28:00] | Missed what? | 遗漏了什么 |
[28:01] | Went back over the other two vics. | 仔细回顾下另两个受害人 |
[28:03] | There was blood loss — major. | 他们都大量失血 |
[28:04] | Yeah, well, being a gory smear will do that to you. | 正常啊 你要是被残忍杀害也会这样 |
[28:06] | No, no, i mean more blood loss | 不不 我是说失血量 |
[28:08] | Than a car crash or a head wound should cause. | 远比车祸或是爆头要多得多 |
[28:10] | Almost like… something’s feeding. | 更像是 被人吸食了 |
[28:11] | Yeah. awesome. | 是啊 真恐怖 |
[28:12] | And then… there were these. | 对了 还发现了这个 |
[28:16] | What are those, seeds? | 这是什么 种子吗 |
[28:18] | Yeah, they were in both vics’ bellies. | 是的 在受害人的肚子里 |
[28:21] | I hope you washed your hands. | 你洗手了吧 |
[28:23] | They’re unlike any other seed i’ve ever seen before, dean. | 这跟我之前见过的种子不一样 迪恩 |
[28:25] | Wow, just when i thought you couldn’t get any geekier. | 我以为你不会那么无趣 |
[28:38] | Yahtzee! | 有了 |
[28:40] | What? | 什么玩意 |
[28:42] | The seeds aren’t from around here. | 这一带不产这种种子 |
[28:43] | In fact, they’re not from any tree or plant in the country. | 实际上 我国境内的树和植物也不结 |
[28:45] | Where are they from? | 那是哪里产的 |
[28:47] | Eastern europe, from a forest in the balkans, | 东欧 巴尔干地区的密林里 |
[28:49] | Which is not even there anymore. | 事实上那儿也不产了 |
[28:51] | It was chopped down like 30 years ago. | 30年前这些树被砍了 |
[28:52] | So? | 然后呢 |
[28:54] | So, local legend has it that the forest was guarded | 当地有个传说 那片密林由一个 |
[28:56] | By a pagan god whose name was leshii — | 名字叫莱希的异教神所守护 |
[28:59] | A mischievous god, could take on infinite forms. | 他是一个淘气的小神 可以千变万化 |
[29:02] | And let me guess — he liked to munch on his fans. | 让我猜猜 他爱吃自己的粉丝 |
[29:07] | “could be appeased only with the | 只能通过吸食教徒之血 |
[29:08] | blood from his worhippers | 才得以满足 |
[29:09] | It would drain them | 他将他们吸干 |
[29:11] | Then stuff their stomachs with the seeds. | 然后将种子放进他们胃里 |
[29:13] | How’s he doing it? | 他怎么办到的 |
[29:15] | What, he touches james dean’s key chain | 通过触碰詹姆斯·迪恩的钥匙链 |
[29:17] | And then morphs into james dean? | 就能摇身变为詹姆斯·迪恩了吗 |
[29:21] | Hmm. that’s good a guess as any. | 有这种可能 |
[29:24] | Yeah, well, whatever. how do we kill him? | 好吧 随便吧 关键是我们怎么才能杀掉他 |
[29:27] | Says here to chop off his head with an iron ax. | 这上面说用纯铁斧砍掉他的脑袋 |
[29:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:32] | Let’s go gank ourselves a paris hilton. | 我们去抓那个帕丽斯·希尔顿吧 |
[30:55] | She alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[30:58] | Yeah, barely. | 活着 但气若悬丝了 |
[31:15] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[31:56] | I’m so glad you’re awake for this. | 真高兴你们及时醒过来了 |
[31:59] | This is gonna be huge. | 接下来的会更精彩 |
[32:06] | Super. i wouldn’t want to miss it. | 好极了 看来我不会错过了 |
[32:08] | I mean, i’ve been stuffing myself with fast food lately. | 我是说 我刚刚吃完 |
[32:12] | So it’s nice to do the ritual right, | 顺便做个宗教仪式 |
[32:15] | Prepare a nice, slow meal for a change. | 或许细细品尝 换换口味也不错 |
[32:17] | Just like the good old days, huh? | 就像过去一样吗 |
[32:21] | You have no idea. | 你根本不了解 |
[32:22] | People adored me. | 人们崇敬我 |
[32:24] | They used to throw themselves at me, | 他们过去常常微笑着 |
[32:26] | With smiles on their faces. | 献身于我 |
[32:28] | Yeah, i guess these days, nobody gives a flying crap | 是啊 我猜这些年 没人对这些 |
[32:31] | About some backwoods-forest god, huh? | 荒郊野林的神感兴趣了吧 |
[32:38] | No, not since they cut down my forest | 不对 还不是因为他们砍了我的密林 |
[32:41] | To build a yugo plant. | 建了个南斯拉夫工厂 |
[32:42] | March of progress, sister. | 时代在进步 小妹 |
[32:44] | For years now, i’ve been wandering. | 这么多年来 我到处闲逛 |
[32:48] | Hungry. scared. | 饥饿 恐惧 |
[32:50] | Scrounging for scraps. | 四处寻找残羹剩饭 |
[32:53] | So not sexy. | 有点惹人厌 |
[32:54] | But then… | 但之后 |
[32:57] | The best thing ever happened — | 神奇的事情发生了 |
[33:00] | Someone tripped the apocalypse. | 有人开启了天启 |
[33:02] | And i thought, what the hell — | 我就想 搞什么 |
[33:04] | I’m tired of watching what i eat. | 我受够了以往的事物 |
[33:07] | I want to pig out. | 我要吃大餐 |
[33:09] | So i found this little place. | 所以就找到了这个小地方 |
[33:11] | It’s awesome. | 这儿太棒了 |
[33:13] | Adoring fans stroll right in the door. | 虔诚的粉丝蜂拥而至 |
[33:16] | Yeah. but they’re not your fans. | 是啊 但他们不是你的粉丝 |
[33:19] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[33:20] | They worship lincoln, gandhi, hilton. | 他们崇拜的是林肯 甘地 希尔顿 |
[33:23] | Whatever. i’ll take what i can get. | 不管怎样 我会拿走我能得到的一切 |
[33:25] | You know, i got to tell you, | 你知道 我告诉过你 |
[33:27] | You are not the first god we’ve met, | 你不是我们遇到的第一位神 |
[33:29] | But you are the nuttiest. | 但你却是最狂热的 |
[33:31] | No. you. you people. | 不 是你们 你们人类 |
[33:33] | You’re the crazy ones. | 你们才是疯狂的那类 |
[33:35] | You used to worship gods. | 你们曾经尊崇神灵 |
[33:37] | But this? | 但此时 |
[33:39] | This is what passes for idolatry? | 这被误认为什么偶像崇拜 |
[33:42] | Celebrities? | 社会名流 |
[33:44] | What have they got besides small dogs and spray tans? | 他们除了小狗和美容还有什么 |
[33:48] | You people used to have old-time religion. | 你们人类过去一直怀有旧式的宗教信仰 |
[33:51] | Now you have us weekly. | 现在则是每周一次 |
[33:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:54] | I’m more of a penthouse forum man, myself. | 我在<阁楼>论坛发了不少帖子[美国色情杂志论坛] |
[34:00] | Maybe, but… | 也许是吧 但是 |
[34:02] | There’s still a lot of yummy meat on those bones, boy. | 这里仍有许多美味的肉在那些骨头上 帅哥 |
[34:07] | Well, i hate to break it to you, sister, but, uh… | 好吧 我本不愿意向你透露实情的 美女 但是 |
[34:10] | You can’t eat me. | 你不能吃我 |
[34:12] | See, i’m not a paris hilton bff. | 听着 我不是一个帕丽斯·希尔顿永远的最好的朋友 |
[34:15] | I’ve never even seen “house of wax.” | 我也从未看过“恐怖蜡像馆” |
[34:19] | No. | 不 |
[34:21] | But i can totally read your mind, dean. | 但我可以完全看穿你的想法 迪恩 |
[34:23] | I know who your hero is. | 我知道谁才是你的英雄 |
[34:25] | Your daddy. | 你的父亲 |
[34:26] | Am i right? | 我说对了吗 |
[34:31] | And this belonged to him. | 这个曾属于他 |
[34:33] | Didn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[34:35] | Poor little dean. | 可怜的小迪恩 |
[34:37] | All you ever wanted was to be loved by your idol. | 所有你曾经想要的就是被你的偶像所爱 |
[34:41] | One distant father figure, coming right up! | 一个遥远的父亲形象正在升起 |
[35:19] | Not a word. | 什么也别说 |
[35:20] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[35:22] | You just got whaled on by paris hilton. | 你刚和帕丽斯·希尔顿过了一小段美好时光 |
[35:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:38] | All right. thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[35:42] | Sheriff carnegie. | 卡内基警长 |
[35:43] | Danielle’s gonna be all right. | 丹妮尔会没事的 |
[35:45] | She’s sworn off “the simple life,” | 她已经离开“简单生活” |
[35:47] | But other than that… | 但除此之外 |
[35:48] | Glad she’s okay. | 很高兴她没事 |
[35:49] | It gets better — | 会转好的 |
[35:51] | Sheriff’s putting out an apb on paris hilton. | 警长已经发出对帕丽斯·希尔顿的全境通告 |
[35:54] | That ought to be good. | 那应该有作用 |
[36:02] | Hey, listen, i was thinking about what you said yesterday — | 听着 我在想你昨天说的 |
[36:05] | About me keeping too tight of a leash on you. | 关于我看你太紧了的问题 |
[36:09] | Well, maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[36:12] | I mean, look, i’m not exactly mr. innocent | 我的意思是 看 我也不并不是清白先生 |
[36:14] | In this whole mess, either. | 在这整件事上 |
[36:16] | You know, i did break the first seal. | 你知道 是我打破了第一个封印 |
[36:18] | You didn’t know. yeah, well, neither did you. | -你当时并不知情 -是的 你不也是 |
[36:20] | I’m not saying demon blood was a great way to go, | 我不是说恶魔血液是一个可行的好方法 |
[36:22] | But you did kill lilith. | 但是你杀死了莉莉丝 |
[36:24] | And start the apocalypse. which neither of us saw coming. | -然而打开了天启 -我们不也看到了未来么 |
[36:27] | I mean, who would’ve thought killing lilith would’ve bad day | 我的意思是 谁会想到杀死莉莉丝会有不好的一天 |
[36:33] | Point is, i was so worried about watching your every move | 重点是 我很担心监视你的一举一动 |
[36:36] | That i didn’t see what it was actually doing to you. | 我没有看到你实际做的原因 |
[36:42] | So, for that, i’m sorry. | 所以对此 我很抱歉 |
[36:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:50] | So, where do we go from here? | 我们从这里去哪里 |
[36:52] | The way i see it, we got one shot at surviving this. | 我已经看到了我们的生存之道 |
[36:54] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:55] | Maybe i am on deck for the devil. | 大概我为恶魔准备齐全了 |
[36:56] | Maybe the same with you and michael. | 大概你和米伽勒也一样 |
[36:58] | Maybe there’s no changing that. | 也许没有改变 |
[36:59] | Well, that’s encouraging. | 那还是很鼓舞人心的 |
[37:01] | But we can stop wringing our hands over it. | 但我们不能撒手不管 |
[37:03] | We got to just grab on to whatever’s in front of us, | 我们抢先抓住任何在我们前面的东西 |
[37:05] | Kick its ass, and go down fighting. | 干掉它 打败它 |
[37:11] | I can get on board with that. | 我可以继续搭伙 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:14] | But we’re gonna have to do it on the same level. | 但我们要在同一水平上做 |
[37:20] | You got it. | 你懂的 |
[37:26] | What do you say we get the hell out of here? | 你说我们要离开这里 |
[37:39] | You want to drive? | 你想开车吗 |
[37:43] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[37:45] | Yeah. i could, uh — i could use a nap. | 是的 我得打个小盹 |