时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[00:15] | Nice to see you, too. | 见到你真好 |
[01:01] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[01:03] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[01:25] | You expect me to believe you’re cdc? | 你们真是疾控中心的吗 |
[01:30] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[01:31] | It’s just that you’re a day early. | 没什么 只是你们早来了一天 |
[01:32] | First time in history i haven’t sat on my ass | 史上第一次 |
[01:34] | Waiting for you people. | 我不用干等 |
[01:36] | New administration. | 新管理班子 |
[01:37] | A change you can believe in. | 值得你的信任 |
[01:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:47] | Meet xavier. | 米特・塞维尔 |
[01:48] | Date of birth — april 3, 1984. | 生于1984年4月3日 |
[01:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:54] | I ran the dna twice. | 我做了两次DNA测试 |
[01:55] | That’s definitely him. | 肯定就是他本人 |
[01:58] | Well, he wasn’t big on the sunscreen, huh? | 看来他不怎么涂防晒霜 |
[02:01] | So, what’s your theory? | 你有何想法 |
[02:02] | All I know is, decedent’s male, 25 years old, | 我只可确定 死者为男性 25岁 |
[02:05] | And he died of old age. | 因衰老而死 |
[02:15] | You were right about this one. it’s definitely a job. | 你说得没错 肯定有灵异 |
[02:18] | Thought so. | 我就知道 |
[02:19] | Any other stiffs in town? | 镇上还有其他受害者吗 |
[02:21] | Just the one body. | 只有一名死者 |
[02:22] | Anything else? | 还有呢 |
[02:24] | Couple missing persons, but usual for a town this size. | 有些人失踪 但这种大小的镇 也很正常 |
[02:26] | Well, check ’em out. | 好吧 去查清楚 |
[02:27] | You think they’re connected? | 你认为这其中有关联吗 |
[02:29] | -Call it a hunch. -you got it. | -预感有 -明白了 |
[02:31] | And, by the way, how you doing? | 顺便 你最近如何 |
[02:34] | Doing? | 什么如何 |
[02:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:35] | You know, just…in general? | 你也知道 总体而言 |
[02:37] | Oh, you mean my legs. | 你是说我的腿吗 |
[02:39] | Well, i’m just weepin’ in my haagen-dazs. | 我抱着哈根达斯泪流满面呢 |
[02:42] | Idjit. | 呆子 |
[02:55] | That’s the most recent. | 这是最近照的 |
[03:00] | How long has he been missing? | 他失踪多久了 |
[03:02] | Oh, I knew right away | 他星期二晚上没有回家 |
[03:03] | When he didn’t come home tuesday night. | 我就知道不对劲 |
[03:04] | Is there someplace he likes to go after work, maybe? | 他下班后常去什么地方吗 |
[03:08] | A favorite bar? | 比如酒吧之类 |
[03:09] | No. | 不 |
[03:10] | Tuesdays, he always works a bit late, | 一般在星期二 他总是工作得晚些 |
[03:13] | But he always comes straight home. | 但他总是直接回家 |
[03:16] | May i use your facilities, ma’am? | 我能四处看看吗 女士 |
[03:39] | “working late,” my ass. | “工作到很晚”吗 鬼才信 |
[03:42] | Well, at least he’s consistent. | 至少他很专一 |
[03:44] | Same room every tuesday, hourly rates. | 每周二都定同一间钟点房 |
[03:46] | Hope I got that kind of kick when I’m his age. | 真希望我到了那把年纪还能欲望充沛 |
[03:49] | Yeah, like either of us will live that long. | 我们活得了那么久吗 |
[03:51] | True. | 也对 |
[03:53] | So… what do you think’s in there? | 好吧 猜那里面有什么呢 |
[03:55] | A wrinkly, gooey corpse. | 皱巴巴黏糊糊的尸体吗 |
[04:08] | Oh, god! oh, god! | 噢 天啊 |
[04:10] | Oh! oh, god! | 天啊 |
[04:13] | What the… | 搞毛啊 |
[04:15] | Oh. god. | 老天 |
[04:17] | It’s gooey. | 果然又软又黏 |
[04:20] | Sorry. uh… | 抱歉 |
[04:21] | Got the wrong room. | 进错房间 |
[04:23] | Close the door! | 快关门 |
[04:28] | Nice tattoo. | 纹身不错啊 |
[04:31] | Happen to know anybody named Cliff Whitlow? | 有认识叫克里夫・维洛的吗 |
[04:35] | Never heard of him. | 从没听过 |
[04:36] | Well, that’s weird. | 那就怪了 |
[04:38] | ’cause you’re carrying his wallet. | 你带着他的钱包呢 |
[04:45] | Your wife told us about your, uh, birthmark there. | 你妻子告诉我们你这里有胎记 |
[04:48] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[04:49] | Well, you look great, cliff. | 你看起来很好嘛 克里夫 |
[04:51] | Did you get some work done? | 你是不是整容了还是怎样 |
[04:55] | Could you give us some privacy? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[05:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:05] | Bye. | 回见 |
[05:06] | Please don’t tell my wife | 千万不能告诉我老婆 |
[05:08] | Slow down. | 别急 |
[05:08] | I’m begging you. as far as she knows, i’m dead. | 求你们 要是被她知道 我就死定了 |
[05:10] | For the love of god, let’s keep it that way. | 看在上帝的份上 替我保密 |
[05:12] | How can you possibly be cliff whitlow? | 你怎可能是克里夫・维洛 |
[05:14] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[05:15] | Well, either you tell us or we tell the missus. | 不然我们告诉你老婆去 |
[05:16] | Okay! okay! | 好吧 |
[05:18] | It was a game. | 是一场游戏 |
[05:20] | Like…xbox? | 电子游戏那种的 |
[05:22] | What’s xbox? | 啥电子游戏 |
[05:24] | No. poker — high-stakes. | 不 是扑克游戏 高风险的 |
[05:26] | Instead of cash, you play for years. | 不赌现金 而是生命 |
[05:29] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[05:30] | Look, I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[05:32] | Guy comes up to me at a bar, invites me to play. | 在酒吧里遇到一个男人 他邀我玩的 |
[05:34] | Gives me 25 of these weirdo poker chips, right? | 他给了我25个怪异的筹码 |
[05:37] | Chants some mumbo humbo over them, | 对着他们念了堆听不懂的咒语 |
[05:39] | Says now they’re 25 years. | 声称它们现在代表25年 |
[05:41] | I’m laughing… | 我还嘲笑他 |
[05:43] | But then I come out up. | 但我出来后 |
[05:45] | And look at me. | 就变成这样了 |
[05:46] | -What was he chanting? -how should i know? | -什么咒语 -我咋知道 |
[05:48] | All I know is, my bad hip’s good, | 我只知道 我屁股也不疼了 |
[05:49] | I threw away my glasses. | 眼镜也摔了 |
[05:51] | One of those ladies was here for free! | 这儿还有成堆的妞儿等着我 |
[05:53] | Man’s some kind of miracle worker. | 这男人真是奇迹创造者 |
[05:54] | What does this miracle worker look like? | 那个奇迹创造者长啥样呢 |
[05:56] | Just a guy. | 一个男人 |
[05:58] | Maybe 35, brown hair. | 35岁左右 棕色头发 |
[06:00] | Irish accent. his name was patrick. | 爱尔兰口音 他叫帕特里克 |
[06:02] | All right, all right. where’s this game at? | 好吧 这游戏是在哪玩的 |
[06:03] | He said he likes to keep moving. | 他说他喜欢旅行 |
[06:04] | never stays in one bar | 从不固定待在一个地方 |
[06:06] | And he finds you. | 只能由他来选择你 |
[06:10] | Thank you, cliff. | 谢了 克里夫 |
[06:15] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有 |
[06:18] | Stay classy. | 这风格不错 保持保持 |
[06:23] | It sounds crazy, right? | 这听起来太疯狂了吧 |
[06:24] | No. there’s lore on it. | 不 事实上的确有这样的传说 |
[06:26] | Goes back centuries. | 几世纪前 |
[06:28] | Traveling card player pops into town. | 小镇上会出现卡牌旅人 |
[06:30] | You beat him, you get your best years back. | 如果你打败他 就能赢会黄金时光 |
[06:32] | ‘course, most folks lose. | 当然 大多数人都输了 |
[06:34] | Well, that would explain the crunchy corpse. | 那就能解释皱巴巴的尸体了 |
[06:36] | Supposedly, this player’s a hell of a card shark. | 据说 那家伙玩的一手玩牌 |
[06:38] | Got a lot of years in the bank. | 赢了很多年华 |
[06:41] | You find the bar he’s working in yet? | 你找到他出没的酒吧了吗 |
[06:42] | There’s a lot of dives in this town. | 这镇上酒吧太多了 |
[06:44] | We’re gonna have to split up. | 我们准备分头找 |
[06:45] | Well, why you still talking to me? | 那你还讲什么电话 |
[06:59] | Find anything? | 查到了吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, a whole bunch of squat. you? | 屁都没有 你呢 |
[07:02] | – No, not a thing. – All right. | -还没有 -好吧 |
[07:05] | Well, you come up dry, circle back to the motel in two. | 要是没找什么的话 2点回旅馆去 |
[07:08] | Your turn to grab dinner. | 轮到你买晚饭了 |
[07:10] | – Usually – Extra bacon. | -和平时吃的一样吗 -加培根 |
[07:12] | Can I get a beer? | 来杯啤酒吗 |
[07:14] | Yep. | 好 |
[07:16] | You wouldn’t happen to know of a poker game | 你知不知道 |
[07:18] | Going on in back, would you? | 这里面有人在玩扑克 |
[07:20] | It’s a bar, not a casino. | 这是酒吧 不是赌场 |
[07:25] | My friend ben told me you’d know. | 有个叫本的朋友说你知道 |
[07:28] | Don’t know any ben. | 不认识什么叫本的 |
[07:29] | Sure you do. | 当然啦 |
[07:30] | You know, balding, smart-ass, real ladies’ man? | 自作聪明的秃头 一个花花肠子 |
[07:35] | Listen, pal, I told you — | 听着 朋友 告诉你 |
[07:37] | I don’t know any ben. | 我根本不认识本 |
[07:38] | I don’t know nothing about a game. | 也不知道什么扑克游戏 |
[07:40] | You sure? ’cause, uh… | 你确定吗 因为 |
[07:43] | …he sure seems to know you. | 你好像真的认识你哦 (本・富兰克林印在100美元上) |
[07:49] | ’round back. take the elevator down. | 绕到后面 乘电梯下去 |
[07:58] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[08:00] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[08:01] | Planting daisies. what’s it look like? | 我来种花的 你以为啊 |
[08:03] | Came in on the case. | 我来查案子 |
[08:05] | And you beat me here? | 你先下手为强了 |
[08:07] | Well, brains trumps legs, apparently. | 很明显 大脑战胜大腿 |
[08:11] | So, you found the game? | 你找到玩扑克的人了 |
[08:12] | Yep. | 没错 |
[08:13] | Did you stop it? | 你阻止他们了吗 |
[08:15] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[08:22] | Not exactly. | 不能算阻止 |
[08:24] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[08:25] | I played, okay? | 我玩了游戏 行了吧 |
[08:31] | And? | 结果呢 |
[08:33] | I lost. | 我输了 |
[08:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你在说笑吗 |
[08:40] | You played some — some he-witch? | 你和男巫玩牌 |
[08:42] | Don’t you take that tone with me. | 别用这种口气教训我 |
[08:44] | You idiot! | 你这笨蛋 |
[08:45] | They’re my years! I can do what i want! | 这是我自己的年华 随我怎么用 |
[08:46] | How many did you lose? | 你输了多少 |
[08:50] | 25. | 25年 |
[08:59] | We’re not done. | 这事儿还没完 |
[09:03] | So, you’re saying that you’re a mind reader. | 你说你会读心术吗 |
[09:06] | Ah, come on. no such thing. | 得啦 没有的事 |
[09:08] | But i can read people. | 但我能分析人的心理 |
[09:11] | Take your lovely companion here. | 好比你这位美丽的女伴吧 |
[09:14] | I’d say, judging from her exquisite posture, | 从她精致的姿势判断 |
[09:17] | She used to be a dancer. | 她以前是位舞者 |
[09:20] | Not much of a drinker. | 不怎么喝酒 |
[09:22] | Very independent. | 很有主见 |
[09:26] | Looking for adventure. | 喜欢冒险 |
[09:30] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[09:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:33] | Can I borrow you for a sec? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[09:37] | Oh, yeah. of course. great. | 好吧 当然啦 太好了 |
[09:39] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[09:41] | Would you two please excuse me? | 失陪一下 两位 |
[09:46] | Sorry to cut you short | 真抱歉 |
[09:48] | With mr. and mrs. easy marks over there. | 打断你和目标夫妇之间的谈话 |
[09:50] | Oh, no big. | 没什么 |
[09:51] | Wasn’t a total loss. | 也不完全失败 |
[09:55] | Look, I don’t know what it is you think i did | 听着 你或许觉得 |
[09:57] | To your wife or girlfriend, | 我对你的妻子或女友 |
[09:59] | Mother or sister, | 母亲或姐姐做了什么 |
[10:01] | But, uh, i just want you to know, my feelings were real. | 但是要知道 我的感受是真实的 |
[10:04] | That ain’t my problem, man-witch. | 那不关我的事 你这男巫 |
[10:06] | You owe my friend some years. | 你欠我朋友一些年华 |
[10:07] | Oh, that’s what this is. | 哦 原来如此 |
[10:10] | I’m sorry. he lost. | 不好意思 但他输了 |
[10:12] | Them’s the breaks. | 生命一下子就停止 |
[10:13] | Well, then un-lose him. | 那就放了他 |
[10:19] | Oh, go ahead and shoot me, | 来吧 开枪好了 |
[10:20] | If it makes you feel better. | 如果这能使你好受点 |
[10:23] | Besides, i could use a good… | 此外 我是想 |
[10:26] | You know…tickle. | 挠挠痒 |
[10:30] | You want years? great. | 你想要回年华吗 好吧 |
[10:33] | Play me for ’em. | 那就和我玩牌吧 |
[10:34] | Fine. | 好 |
[10:35] | Dean, no! | 迪恩 不要 |
[10:36] | They’re my years. I can do what i want. | 那是我自己的年华 随我怎么用 |
[10:42] | Lozenge? | 要含片吗 |
[10:44] | What? it’s barely linty. | 啥 这东西不可疑 |
[10:47] | Okay, well, suit yourself. just trying to help. | 那随便你了 我只是为你好 |
[10:49] | All right, all right. come on. let’s do this. | 行了 快开始吧 |
[10:52] | You understand the terms? | 你清楚其中的条件吧 |
[11:08] | Buy-in’s 25 years. | 下注25年 |
[11:12] | Make it 50. | 我要赌50年 |
[11:16] | I like the cut of your jib. | 我喜欢你这种爽快人 |
[11:48] | 25 | 25. |
[11:49] | That’s 25 years. | 25年 |
[11:51] | They go to him. | 给他了 |
[11:53] | And he’s cashing out. | 他现在要兑现 |
[11:55] | – Dean! – Bobby. | -迪恩 -鲍比 |
[11:59] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[12:00] | Yes. | 确定 |
[12:34] | That’s 25 years you just pissed away. | 你刚刚可浪费了25年 |
[12:39] | Better be sure you can win them back. | 最好有把握能赢回来 |
[12:45] | Shuffle up and deal. | 发牌吧 |
[12:51] | This is gonna be fun. | 这会很有意思的 |
[12:59] | Hey, Dean? | 迪恩 |
[13:01] | You find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[13:02] | Uh, you might say. | 可以这么说 |
[13:06] | Who the hell are you?! | 你他娘是谁 |
[13:07] | Dude, relax. | 哥们 冷静 |
[13:09] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[13:12] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[13:16] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:18] | I, you know… found the game. | 我 你知道 找到那赌局了 |
[13:21] | You found… | 你 |
[13:22] | I thought you said you were g-good at poker. | 我记得你说你牌打得好啊 |
[13:24] | I am. Shut up. | 我打得确实好 闭嘴 |
[13:26] | So, you were just gonna shoot some old guy? Is that… | 怎么 想冲老年人开枪吗 |
[13:29] | I didn’t know what you were. I mean, h-have you seen you? | 我不知道你之前怎样 但是 你照过镜子吗 |
[13:32] | You look like… | 你看起来就像 |
[13:33] | The old chick in “Titanic.” I know. Shut up. | 《铁达尼》里的老女人 我知道 闭嘴 |
[13:35] | I was gonna say “Emperor Palpatine.” | 我想说的是皇帝帕尔帕庭[《星球大战》] |
[13:44] | I see you met John McCain there. | 看来你见过约翰・麦凯恩了 |
[13:46] | Yeah. Either of you want to tell me what happened? | 好 你们俩谁能告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[13:48] | Bobby’s an idiot. That’s what happened. | 鲍比犯傻了 就是这么回事 |
[13:50] | Hey, nobody asked you to play. | 没人让你去赌 |
[13:52] | Right. I should have just let you die. | 对 我本该眼睁睁看你死的 |
[13:54] | And for damn sure, nobody asked you to lose! | 还有 没人让你输 |
[13:56] | It’s like “Grumpy Old Men.” | 简直就像《斗气老顽童》 |
[13:57] | – Shut up, Sam! – Shut up, Sam! | -闭嘴 萨姆 -闭嘴 萨姆 |
[13:59] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的 |
[14:01] | He’s a witch. | 他是巫师 |
[14:02] | He’s been playing poker since guys wore tights. | 从有人传紧身衣起就开始玩扑克了 |
[14:05] | You just don’t get… | 你就是不懂 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I get it, Bobby. | 不 我懂 鲍比 |
[14:08] | You saw a chance to turn the hands of the clock back | 你看到了让时光逆转 |
[14:10] | And get out of that damn chair. | 离开那该死的轮椅的机会 |
[14:12] | Pretty tempting. | 非常有诱惑力 |
[14:14] | I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[14:15] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不能 |
[14:18] | You got me. | 说得对 |
[14:19] | I never been paralyzed. | 我从没失去过行动能力 |
[14:21] | But I tell you something… I’ve been to hell, | 但是我跟你说 我下过地狱 |
[14:23] | And there’s an archangel there wanting me to drop the soap. | 那边还有个大天使等着拿我下油锅 |
[14:27] | Look at me! My junk’s rustier than yours! | 你看看我 我比你倒霉多了 |
[14:30] | You hear me bellyaching? Huh? | 你听见我腹痛了吗 |
[14:31] | A-actually, yeah. | 事实上 听见了 |
[14:39] | I’m having a heart attack. | 我心脏病犯了 |
[14:41] | No, you’re not. | 才不是 |
[14:44] | What is… | 那是什么 |
[14:45] | Acid reflux. | 胃酸倒流 |
[14:47] | Guys your age can’t digest certain foods. | 你这年岁有些东西不好消化 |
[14:50] | You’re gonna need to put down that cheeseburger. | 不能吃奶酪汉堡了 |
[14:59] | So, you want to keep emoting | 你要继续发表感想 |
[15:02] | Or you want to talk about solving | 还是谈谈怎么解决 |
[15:03] | This little issue here. | 现在这个小问题 |
[15:05] | It’s got to be about the chips. | 毛病肯定在筹码上 |
[15:11] | I slid ’em across, | 我把筹码推过去 |
[15:13] | Patrick did his little witchy number, | 帕特里克施了巫术 |
[15:16] | And you prettied up in a hurry. | 你立刻就年轻了 |
[15:18] | I mean, what are you all thinking? | 我说 你们怎么想的 |
[15:19] | Some kind of magic chips or something? | 是魔法筹码之类的东西 |
[15:21] | Definitely. | 绝对是 |
[15:22] | – You remember what he chanted? – Yep… every word. | -咒语还记得吗 -记得 一清二楚 |
[15:24] | All right, then let’s find out where he stashes his chips. | 那好 我们就去查查他吧筹码藏在哪儿 |
[15:26] | And steal me 50. | 给我偷50块出来 |
[15:29] | Benjamin button me back into burger shape. | 本杰明・巴顿《本杰明・巴顿奇事》又有汉堡吃了 |
[15:32] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[15:34] | I think you ought to put some clothes… | 我说你应该穿件衣服 |
[15:44] | Ready for housekeeping, sir? | 可以打扫房间吗 |
[15:47] | Born ready. | 任何时候都可以 |
[15:49] | You’re just like my grandfather. | 你跟我祖父一样 |
[15:52] | He hits on anything that moves, too. | 他也是会动的东西都喜欢 |
[15:55] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[15:56] | And dangerous. | 而且危险 |
[16:09] | Can we just go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:33] | Guys, get some help! He came out of nowhere! | 来人哪 他突然跑出来的 |
[16:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[16:46] | I got to say, | 我得说 |
[16:49] | I kind of like the guy. | 我有点儿喜欢这家伙 |
[17:31] | Well, I’m out. | 我就不上去了 |
[17:45] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[19:01] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[19:06] | Dime-store model. | 廉价商店型号 |
[19:08] | Piece of cake. | 小事一桩 |
[19:17] | Pathetic Watch out. | 你真杯具 当心 |
[19:26] | I could have done that. | 我能打开的 |
[19:33] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[19:37] | Aren’t you the chick from the bar? | 你不是酒吧里那个妞么 |
[19:39] | I’m a lot more than that. | 我可不止如此 |
[19:43] | It’s all right, sweetheart. | 没事了 宝贝儿 |
[19:45] | It’s all right. They’re harmless. | 没事了 他们没有恶意 |
[19:50] | You boys want chips? Take ’em. | 你们想要筹码 拿去吧 |
[19:53] | They’re just chips, Einsteins. | 那些只是筹码 爱因斯坦们 |
[19:55] | It’s showmanship. | 演出道具 |
[19:57] | This may come as a shock, | 你们可能会很吃惊 |
[19:58] | But the magic does not lie in a pile of crappy plywood | 但魔法并不存在于那些烂筹码上 |
[20:01] | Or in any phony abracadabra. | 也不是那些无用的咒语 |
[20:04] | It’s in the 900-year-old witch. | 靠的是900岁的巫师 |
[20:09] | You boys want years? | 你们两想要恢复青春吗 |
[20:11] | Score ’em the old-fashioned way. | 那就还是得按老规矩来 |
[20:13] | Texas hold ’em. | 德州扑克 |
[20:15] | Fine. let’s do it. | 好啊 放马过来吧 |
[20:21] | What card am i holding up? | 我手上这种牌是什么 |
[20:26] | That’s what i thought. | 正如我所料 |
[20:27] | If your eyesight’s that bad, what about your memory? | 视力都已经退化了 那你的记忆力也不咋地了 |
[20:31] | I’m not a murderer. | 我可不是侩子手 |
[20:34] | You, on the other hand… | 不过呢 你就不一样了 |
[20:37] | – No, Sam. – Dean… | -不行 萨姆 -迪恩 |
[20:38] | What, Sam not much of a player? | 怎么 萨姆不太玩牌吗 |
[20:43] | Okay, well, happy trails, Dean. | 好吧 那就一路顺风 迪恩 |
[20:45] | Enjoy the twilight of your life. | 好好享受你的暮色人生吧 |
[20:49] | Should have taken better care of that ticker, though. | 虽然你有机会搬回几成的 |
[20:55] | You’re free to go. | 慢走不送了 |
[21:03] | Oh, but, Sam… | 不过话又说回来 萨姆 |
[21:04] | Your brother’s situation — | 以你老哥的情况而言 |
[21:06] | That’s punishment enough, | 我可以就这么就算了 |
[21:08] | But I can’t let you leave | 我可不能让你这么简单地 |
[21:11] | Without a small parting gift. | 一点儿代价都不付出就拍拍屁股走人 |
[21:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:19] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 很快就会知道了 |
[21:22] | Let’s get out of here, Sam. | 我们闪 萨姆 |
[21:37] | Dude… | 哥们 |
[21:39] | I believe that he-witch gave you the clap. | 我觉得那拍手绝对对你下咒了 |
[21:56] | Little help here? | 帮忙推一把啊 |
[22:05] | You know, I still think I should play. | 我还是觉得我该跟他赌一次的 |
[22:07] | No, no, no. | 不 不 想都别想 |
[22:08] | You’re not good enough. | 你根本不够格 |
[22:10] | I’m better. Bobby’s way better. | 我算得上个中好手 鲍比更是个中高手 |
[22:12] | We both lost. | 结果呢 我们都惨败了 |
[22:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[22:14] | So, what? so I don’t get a say in this anymore? | 怎么 我连发言权都没有吗 |
[22:16] | Sammy, when you get to be our age — | 萨姆 等你到了我们这个年纪 |
[22:17] | You’re 30, Dean! | 你才三十啊 迪恩 |
[22:19] | Look, I’ve watched you hustle plenty of poker — | 我就是看你赌牌这么久看都看会了 |
[22:22] | Knowing the game is not enough, Sam. | 会还远远不够 萨姆 |
[22:23] | It’s not about playing the cards. | 这可不单单就是玩牌 |
[22:24] | It’s about playing the other guy. I know that. | 是跟对方玩心理 我也知道 |
[22:26] | Well, hooray for you. | 连这都懂了 真了不起 |
[22:28] | All I’m saying is, I played this guy. | 我要说的是 我跟那家伙交过手 |
[22:30] | I know his style. I can take him. | 我知道他的手法 我对付得了他 |
[22:32] | No, Bobby. you don’t have enough years in the bank. | 不 鲍比 你的时日也不太多了 |
[22:35] | I got enough. | 足够了 |
[22:36] | No, you’ll die if you lose, Bobby. | 不 一旦输了你就没命了 鲍比 |
[22:38] | So what if i do, huh? | 那我还能怎样呢 |
[22:39] | What exactly am I living for, huh?! | 我活着是为了什么啊 |
[22:43] | The damn apocalypse?! | 等那该死的天启降世吗 |
[22:45] | Watching men die bloody while I sit in this chair, | 就因为我废在这轮椅上就该眼睁睁地看着大家死于非命 |
[22:48] | Can’t take a step to help ’em? | 而无能为力吗 |
[22:49] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[22:50] | No, no. it’s the facts. | 别 别阻止我 这是事实 |
[22:53] | I’m old… | 我年老 |
[22:56] | And broke down… | 又体残 |
[22:57] | And I can’t… | 所以我不能再 |
[23:03] | I ain’t a hunter no more. | 我已经不再是猎魔人了 |
[23:07] | I’m useless. | 一无是处了 |
[23:10] | And if I wasn’t such a coward, | 要不是因为没勇气 |
[23:12] | I’d have stuck a gun in my mouth | 我早就该在从医院回来那天 |
[23:14] | Day I got home from the hospital. | 就吞枪自刎一了百了了 |
[23:23] | Bobby, you are not playing again. | 鲍比 你不可以再去赌一次了 |
[23:26] | I’m not… letting you do that. | 我也不会 让你这么做的 |
[23:30] | There’s another way out of this. there’s got to be. | 肯定另有它法可解 肯定有的 |
[23:32] | And I’m gonna find it. | 我一定会找到的 |
[23:48] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[23:50] | It’ll help you. | 可以帮到你们 |
[23:57] | What is this? | 什么东西 |
[23:58] | The most powerful reversal spell | 你们闻所未闻的 |
[23:59] | you’ve ever eye on | 最强大的逆转法术 |
[24:01] | And it reverses what? | 是逆转什么的 |
[24:03] | Patrick’s work — all of it. | 帕特里克的巫术 所有的 |
[24:05] | You — you saying I could be normal again? | 你 你的意思是我能恢复正常 |
[24:08] | You and everyone else he’s ever played. | 不止你 所有和他交过手的人都能恢复 |
[24:10] | Who’s still alive. | 当然是还活着的 |
[24:14] | Why the hell should we trust you? | 我们凭啥相信你呢 |
[24:16] | Trust me, don’t trust me. I don’t care. | 信不信随便 无所谓 |
[24:18] | The spell is real. | 总而言之这法术是真的 |
[24:19] | If it zaps everyone, don’t that include your man? | 如果对所有人都有效 那岂不是也包括你的男人 |
[24:23] | And me, too. | 也包括对我 |
[24:25] | I look good for my age. | 我本来就这样 |
[24:27] | Lady, this don’t add up for squat. | 女士 这加上去的可不少啊 |
[24:29] | Why would you want that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[24:31] | I have my reasons. | 我自有原因 |
[24:37] | Do it quick. | 要做动作就要快 |
[24:38] | We leave town tomorrow. | 我们明天就会离镇 |
[25:10] | Bet. | 下注 |
[25:13] | I sense you’ve got me by the jewels on this one, Hesh. | 我觉得你这一局能扳回一城 海希 |
[25:18] | I fold. | 不跟 |
[25:24] | What are you up — like 13 years there, Hesh? | 你赢回多少年啊 貌似有13年吧 海希 |
[25:28] | What do you say we call it a day? | 我看今天就到此为止吧 如何 |
[25:33] | Thanks, Patrick. | 谢了 帕特里克 |
[25:34] | Hesh here is gonna live | 海希来这儿是为了可以活着 |
[25:36] | To see his granddaughter’s bat mitzvah. | 亲眼看到自己的孙女受洗礼 |
[25:38] | Isn’t that right, Hesh? | 对吗 海希 |
[25:40] | Thanks again, Patrick. | 再次谢谢你 帕特里克 |
[25:41] | Shalom, my friend. shalom. | 再见了 我的朋友 再见[希伯来语] |
[25:50] | That was nice of you. | 你还挺有良心的 |
[25:51] | I’m a nice guy. | 我本来就是个有良心的人 |
[25:55] | What can I do you for? | 有什么可以为你效劳的 |
[26:04] | Deal. | 发牌 |
[26:14] | Jawbone of a murderer. great. | 杀人犯的下颚骨 搞定了 |
[26:20] | You know, this really sucks. | 知道吗 这主意真是糟透了 |
[26:21] | How do we even know her spell’s gonna work? | 我们怎么确定她的法术会奏效呢 |
[26:23] | We don’t. but we ain’t got a plan “b.” | 没法确定 但我们有第二条路选吗 |
[26:26] | Now, less flappin’ and more diggin’. | 所以别再唧唧歪歪了 继续挖吧 |
[26:29] | Oh, god! | 噢 偶滴神啊 |
[26:32] | My elbows! i’m all creaky. | 我的手肘 感觉全身都嘎吱嘎吱响了 |
[26:34] | Hurry up, you crybaby. | 速度些 别跟个小孩一样 |
[26:36] | Pound it up your ass, ironsides. | 去你的 你倒是试试 |
[26:39] | One little grave. | 就一个小墓穴 |
[26:43] | Then you do it. | 那你来啊 |
[26:44] | Fine. i’ll hop right in. | 好 我马上飞过来 |
[26:46] | Well, at least your legs are numb. | 至少你的腿没有知觉 |
[26:48] | Shut up and dig, grandma. | 老爷爷 闭嘴吧 |
[26:51] | Now it’s my back! | 我的背 |
[26:53] | Can you straighten up? | 你能站直吗 |
[26:55] | Yeah, but a little sympathy wouldn’t hurt. | 能 但你表示下同情会死呀 |
[26:57] | Butt cheek tingling? | 屁股蛋有刺痛感吗 |
[26:58] | Well, that’s kind of personal. | 这挺隐私的吧 |
[27:01] | So “yeah”? | 那就是有咯 |
[27:03] | It’s sciatica. you’ll live. keep digging. | 是坐骨神经痛 放心死不了 继续挖 |
[27:06] | You know, bobby… | 听着 鲍比 |
[27:07] | Killing you is officially on my bucket list. | 干掉你 正式进入我的遗愿清单 |
[27:12] | I like you, sam. i do. | 我喜欢你 萨姆 真的 |
[27:15] | You’re smart, and your heart’s clearly in the right place. | 你很聪明 而且心地好 |
[27:21] | I can tell a lot about a guy by looking. | 单单是一眼 我就能看出一个人很多事 |
[27:25] | You mean you’re psychic. | 你是一个巫师么 |
[27:26] | No. that’d be cheating. | 不 那样是作弊 |
[27:29] | I’m talking about good old-fashioned intuition. | 我可是指传统的直觉哦 |
[27:33] | Right. let’s just play. | 继续玩吧 |
[27:36] | We are playing. | 我们是在玩呀 |
[27:40] | Does your big brother know you’re here? | 你哥哥知道你在这里吗 |
[27:45] | Bet five. | 5注 |
[27:47] | Didn’t think so. | 看样子不知道 |
[27:51] | I raise. | 加筹 |
[27:53] | Here you are, right… | 你在这里 |
[27:57] | Trying to clean up their mess, | 试图去给他们擦屁股 |
[28:00] | And they still want to sit you at the kiddie table. | 但是他们还是想把你当小孩对待 |
[28:07] | You’re not the little brother anymore, sam. | 你不再是小弟弟了 萨姆 |
[28:09] | Then again… | 不过呢 |
[28:12] | …maybe you are. | 你也许是 |
[28:15] | You’re in over your head here, sam. | 你有点理解不了了吧 |
[28:17] | I mean, you can keep making these moves — | 你当然可以继续这么做 |
[28:20] | You know… | 好比说 |
[28:22] | Playing it cautious, | 小心翼翼的下注 |
[28:23] | Playing the percentages. | 计算几率 |
[28:26] | But i’m still gonna kick your arse into the nursing home. | 不过我还是会把你送进敬老院的 |
[28:28] | Does this armchair-psychology routine | 是不是这种空谈心理学 |
[28:31] | Usually work for you? | 对你来说常常有效吗 |
[28:33] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[28:35] | You’re the one who’s losing. | 你是那个正在输的 |
[29:05] | Little break? | 休息一下好么 |
[29:08] | How’s it going in there? | 那边怎么样了 |
[29:11] | How do you think it’s going? | 你以为会怎么样 |
[29:13] | What about you? you have everything you need? | 你那边呢 找到你要找的东西没 |
[29:15] | We still need a little he-witch dna. | 我们还是要找到那男巫的DNA |
[29:18] | He was chewing it. | 他之前叼着这个 |
[29:19] | Hurry up, dean. please. | 赶紧 迪恩 |
[29:21] | All right. just keep him busy. | 好 别让他空下来 |
[29:23] | And, sammy… | 还有萨姆 |
[29:25] | Don’t lose. | 别输了 |
[30:14] | Drop it in. | 扔进去 |
[30:25] | Well? | 怎样 |
[30:26] | How do i look? | 我看起来怎样 |
[30:30] | Question — | 提问 |
[30:32] | Is this what you meant to give your big brother? | 你是想把这个给你哥哥吗 |
[30:37] | The one you gave him never passed my lips. | 你给他的那根我从来没碰过嘴唇 |
[30:41] | Won’t do a scrap of good. | 屁用都没有 |
[30:46] | I don’t like cheating, sam. | 我可不喜欢作弊 萨姆 |
[31:03] | Stop it! patrick, let him go! | 停下来 帕特里克 放了他 |
[31:05] | He tried to kill us! | 他想要杀了我们 |
[31:06] | I did it! i gave him the spell! | 是我做的 我给他的咒语 |
[31:11] | What? | 什么 |
[31:18] | Why… | 为什么 |
[31:20] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[31:21] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[31:26] | You know. | 你知道 |
[31:44] | Keep…playing. | 继续玩 |
[31:51] | Everything we put in that spell was kosher. | 每样东西我们都没弄错啊 |
[31:54] | Yeah, everything except the damn toothpick. | 对啊 就是除了那个该死的牙签 |
[31:57] | You got to go get a speck of dna. | 你必须拿到些DNA |
[32:00] | Strap on your track shoes. | 得抓紧了 |
[32:01] | Oh, goody. | 太好了 |
[32:04] | More stairs. | 又得走楼梯 |
[32:10] | It’s too damn clean in here. | 这里真他娘的干净 |
[32:12] | First witch i ever heard of | 我算是第一次碰见 |
[32:14] | Didn’t spew bodily fluids all over the place. | 不乱吐唾沫的巫师 |
[32:16] | Toothbrush, comb — anything. | 牙刷 梳子 随便什么东西 |
[32:22] | Well, look at you — | 看看你 |
[32:23] | The percentage player betting the farm. | 计算型玩家要全压了啊 |
[32:26] | Awful transparent of you, sam. | 这可不行哦 萨姆 |
[32:28] | I mean, if i had a monster hand like you have, | 要是我手气像你那么好 |
[32:32] | I’d trap you. | 我就会算计你 |
[32:34] | But you get so excited, | 但是你过于兴奋了 |
[32:36] | You bet yourself right out of a big pot. | 把鸡蛋都放到一个篮子里 |
[32:43] | I fold. | 合牌 |
[32:46] | Set of ladies, i’m guessing. | 我猜是一对Q |
[32:59] | Nice bluff. | 偷鸡偷的不错么 |
[33:02] | If we had time, i could make a real player out of you. | 要是我们有时间 我真会跟你好好玩玩 |
[33:05] | I got time. | 我有时间 |
[33:08] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[33:10] | But i can’t say the same for dean. | 但是迪恩可以不一定了 |
[33:13] | Your brother’s gonna be dead soon. | 你哥哥马上就要死了 |
[33:16] | And when i say “soon”… | 我说的马上 |
[33:20] | I mean minutes. | 是指分钟哟 |
[33:28] | The game’s not over till i say it is. | 我说结束之前 游戏不会结束 |
[33:31] | Blinds. | 盲注 |
[33:47] | So, when it’s about your brother, | 事关你兄弟的时候 |
[33:50] | You get so emotional, | 你就变得情绪激动 |
[33:51] | Your brain just flies right out the window. | 你的心思完全就飞了出去 |
[33:53] | Good to know. | 很好 |
[33:55] | Go to hell. | 见鬼去吧 |
[33:59] | I’m all-in. | 我全押 |
[34:04] | Don’t do that, sam. | 别这样 萨姆 |
[34:05] | I can’t leave until it’s over? | 只有结束了我才能走 |
[34:07] | Fine. it’s over. | 那就让它结束 |
[34:09] | Now, where’s my brother? | 说 我哥哥在哪儿 |
[34:10] | Look, there’s poker and then there’s suicide. | 听着 你这样玩牌 无异于自杀 |
[34:12] | Just play the hand. | 快点来吧 |
[34:14] | Dean? dean, you there? | 迪恩 你怎么了 |
[34:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:23] | Dean?! | 迪恩 |
[34:43] | I’m sorry, kid. | 我很抱歉 小子 |
[34:46] | Aces full. | 三条A |
[35:03] | You’re crying. | 你在哭 |
[35:09] | For a witch, you’re so nice, it’s actually kind of creepy. | 作为一个女巫你很善良 但这样却有点毛骨悚然 |
[35:13] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[35:17] | It was a great hand. | 确实是好牌 |
[35:21] | Just… | 只是 |
[35:24] | …not as great… | 这还是 |
[35:30] | …as four 4s. | 比不上4条4 |
[35:44] | Well played. | 玩得不错啊 |
[35:47] | You know, that whole… | 要知道 刚才那一套 |
[35:49] | Going-out-of-your-head bit — | 使你失去理智的言论 |
[35:51] | Very method. | 真的非常奏效 |
[35:54] | Well, there’s more to you than meets the eye. | 看来你真的很不简单 |
[35:58] | Cash these in for dean, please. | 这些筹码全部给迪恩 |
[36:02] | With pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[36:03] | Dean, you hear me? | 迪恩 你听到了吗 |
[36:07] | Damn it, dean! | 见鬼 迪恩 |
[36:22] | Idjit. | 真是呆子 |
[36:28] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[36:30] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[36:31] | Don’t make me. | 别逼我 |
[36:34] | I don’t want to win. | 我不想赢 |
[36:41] | I buried my daughter. | 我埋葬了自己的女儿 |
[36:44] | And she looked like this. | 她变成了这样 |
[36:48] | It’s not natural. | 这一切是不正常的 |
[36:56] | You knew… | 你知道的 |
[37:00] | When you decided to come with me. | 自从你选择和我在一起 |
[37:04] | This is what you wanted. | 你也就选择了这一切 |
[37:06] | You’re still young. | 你依然年轻 |
[37:09] | You’re so beautiful. | 如此美丽 |
[37:11] | You have me. | 你有我 |
[37:12] | I miss my family. | 我想念我的家人 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry, patrick. | 我很抱歉 帕特里克 |
[37:17] | I thought you loved me. | 我以为你爱我 |
[37:19] | I do. | 我爱你 |
[37:21] | Sweetheart, of course I do. | 亲爱的 我当然爱你 |
[37:24] | I thought I was cut out for this, | 我以为我能断绝过去 |
[37:27] | But I’m not. | 但我错了 |
[37:28] | I don’t think i can do this without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[37:30] | You got on okay for a long time before you met me. | 在你遇见我之前 很久以来 你也过得很好 |
[37:37] | Check. | 下注吧 |
[37:46] | All-in. | 全押 |
[37:59] | All-in. | 全押 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:38] | No tricks — you actually beat the guy? | 没有出千 你凭实力打败了那家伙吗 |
[38:43] | How the hell? | 真的假的 |
[38:44] | Just lucky. | 走运而已 |
[38:48] | Hey. I’ll see y’all guys later. | 回头见 伙计们 |
[38:50] | Where you going? | 去哪儿 |
[38:52] | Mm, nowhere. | 没什么 |
[38:56] | A booster shot. | 去打疫苗 |
[38:58] | Don’t say it. | 闭嘴 |
[39:04] | Well, I guess we can get the van loaded. | 我想我们该把东西装上车吧 |
[39:11] | I shouldn’t have called you an idiot. | 我不该说你是笨蛋 |
[39:13] | Which time? | 你是说哪次 |
[39:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:18] | I mean, I actually — I-I… | 我是说 我真的 |
[39:21] | I get it. | 我理解了 |
[39:23] | Getting old ain’t a bachelor party. | 衰老可不是单身派对 |
[39:26] | And dealing with the crap you got to deal with… | 再加上你所在的处境 |
[39:28] | Don’t you go on pity patrol. | 少来说什么同情的话 |
[39:29] | I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[39:31] | I’m not. I’m just… | 我不是这个意思 |
[39:33] | I’m saying, you know, if I was in your shoes… | 我是说 如果我是你 |
[39:35] | You’d never stop complaining. | 你会喋喋不休抱怨到死 |
[39:40] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[39:43] | You’re not useless, bobby. | 你不是毫无用处的 鲍比 |
[39:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | Good talk. | 说得不错 |
[39:50] | No, wait a minute. listen to me. | 等等 你听我说 |
[39:59] | You don’t stop being a soldier | 即使士兵在战斗中负伤 |
[40:02] | ’cause you got wounded in battle. | 也不会因此而退出 |
[40:06] | Okay? No matter what shape you’re in, | 明白吗 不管你变成什么样 |
[40:07] | Bottom line is, you’re family. | 最起码 你是我们的家人 |
[40:10] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 你可能没注意 |
[40:11] | But me and sam, we don’t have much left. | 但我和萨姆 已经没有多少可牵绊的人 |
[40:17] | I can’t do this without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[40:20] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:23] | So don’t you dare think about checking out. | 决不允许你再说要退出 |
[40:27] | I don’t want to hear that again. | 我不想再听到第二遍 |
[40:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:36] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[40:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:48] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[40:49] | Now, we done feeling our feelings? | 我们肉麻完了吗 |
[40:52] | ’cause I’d like to get out of this room | 在我们开始越来越像娘们之前 |
[40:52] | Before we both start growing lady parts. | 我想离开这房间了 |
[40:56] | Yeah, we’re done. | 说完了 |
[41:11] | Let’s go, ironsides. | 走吧 轮椅神探 |
[41:13] | Oh, that one’s sticking, huh? | 非这样叫我吗 |