时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | A freak animal killing machine by moonlight. | 月光下化身成一个凶残的杀人野兽 |
[00:06] | I mean, werewolves are badass. | 狼人很难对付的 |
[00:08] | We already know how to bring these suckers down. | 我们已经知道如何撂倒这些家伙了 |
[00:10] | One of these bad boys right to the heart. | 给他们心脏来颗银弹 |
[00:15] | There’s something wrong with me, really wrong. I need help. | 我确实出了些问题 非常不对劲 我需要帮助 |
[00:18] | – How much do you sleep? – I don’t. | -你每天睡多久 -不睡 |
[00:19] | At all? | 完全不睡吗 |
[00:20] | – It’s his soul. It’s gone. – So, where is it? | -他的灵魂 不见了 -那在哪儿呢 |
[00:23] | Still in the cage with Michael and Lucifer. | 应该还在封印米迦勒和路西法的牢笼里 |
[00:25] | What the hell was that thing? | 那该死的是什么东西 |
[00:27] | – It may have been an alpha. – An alpha? Like — | -那也许是个始祖 -始祖 就像 |
[00:29] | The first one who spawned all the others. | 也就是那些怪物的祖先 |
[00:31] | There’s tons of lore about it. | 这里面学问可多着呢 |
[00:32] | Bring me creatures. | 给我捕猎去 |
[00:33] | Aim high on the food chain, please. | 越是食物链的顶端越好 |
[00:35] | – We ain’t your employees. – Of course you are! | -我们可不是你的娇娃 -绝对是 |
[00:37] | You’re nothing but a punk-ass crossroads demon. | 你不过是个在十字路口晃悠的恶魔 |
[00:39] | Was a punk-ass crossroads demon. | 那是曾经了 |
[00:41] | Now? King of hell. | 如今 已是地狱之王了 |
[00:43] | I snap my fingers, Sam gets his soul back. | 我只需动动手指 就能让萨姆的灵魂归位 |
[00:45] | Or I shove Sam right back in the hole. | 否则我就再把萨姆推回那个牢笼里 |
[00:57] | Did he eat? | 他吃了吗 |
[01:00] | You gave him a bath, right? | 已经给他洗过澡了 对吗 |
[01:04] | Well, did you take him to the park? | 那么 你有带他去公园吗 |
[01:06] | And did he make pee-pee and poo-poo? | 那他嘘嘘和便便了吗 |
[01:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:10] | Tell him Daddy loves him. | 告诉他爹地爱他 |
[01:12] | Be home soon. | 马上就回家 |
[01:34] | What the… | 什么鬼… |
[02:04] | I know, Bobby, but there’s got to be another way. | 我知道 鲍比 但肯定还有别的办法吧 |
[02:07] | I don’t know. Keep digging. | 我不知道 继续查呗 |
[02:09] | I mean, if Crowley thinks we’re just gonna — | 如果克劳力认为我们会… |
[02:10] | Crowley thinks you’re just gonna what, Dean? | 克劳力认为你们会怎样啊 迪恩 |
[02:14] | Is that Bobby Singer? | 是鲍比·辛格吗 |
[02:15] | Give him a kiss for me. | 帮我亲他一口 |
[02:18] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[02:19] | Good news, boys! | 好消息 小伙子们 |
[02:21] | I’ve got a job for you. | 我有份儿差事交给你们 |
[02:25] | I’m gonna say this once. | 好话不说第二遍 |
[02:28] | You can take your job and shove it up your ass. | 带着你的差事给我见鬼去吧 |
[02:31] | Is that any way to talk to your boss? | 这就是你跟自己老板说话的态度么 |
[02:32] | You’re not my boss, dickbag. | 少给我装老大 蠢货 |
[02:34] | Dean, Dean. Been through this. Quit clutching your pearls. | 迪恩啊迪恩 早说过了 别傲娇了 |
[02:37] | You’ve been working for me for some time now. Sam here, longer. | 你已经为我工作一段时间了 萨姆就更长了 |
[02:40] | We didn’t know. | 我们当初又不知道 |
[02:41] | Like that makes a difference to you. | 知不知道对你来说有啥区别么 |
[02:42] | You’d sell your brother for a dollar right now | 你现在根本是为达目的 |
[02:44] | if you really needed a soda. | 就可以不管你老哥的死活 |
[02:49] | – Look, I’m sending you – No. | -听着 我想派你们… -不干 |
[02:53] | Beg pardon? | 你说什么 |
[02:54] | I’ve done some shady stuff in my time, | 我是做过一些见不得人的事 |
[02:56] | but I am not doing this. | 但我不会干这个 |
[02:59] | No. | 不干 |
[03:00] | 10 quid says you will. | 十英镑赌你会同意 |
[03:12] | You like pain, Sam? You like hell? | 你喜欢痛感吗 萨姆 你喜欢地狱吗 |
[03:15] | You need to stop thinking of this as some kind of deal. | 你别以为这事儿还有商量的余地 |
[03:17] | This is a hostage situation, you arrogant little thug. | 现在我说了算 没的商量 你个傲慢的臭东西 |
[03:20] | I own your brother! Do you understand me? | 你老弟的命在我手上 搞清楚了吗 |
[03:31] | Come on, Dean, smile. | 行了 迪恩 笑笑 |
[03:34] | It’s not that bad. | 也没那么糟 |
[03:36] | Here’s incentive — | 给你点儿犒劳吧 |
[03:37] | You bag me a live alpha, | 只要你抓一个活的始祖给我 |
[03:40] | and I’ll give you little Sammy’s soul back, with a cherry on top. | 我答应你会双手奉还小萨萨的灵魂 |
[03:43] | What, alpha vamp not good enough for you? | 怎么 吸血鬼始祖还不能满足你吗 |
[03:45] | Best mind where you poke your nose, if you want to keep it. | 你最好别插嘴得好 除非你不想活了 |
[03:51] | Your merry little hike up the food chain starts here. | 你俩愉快的猎捕旅程从这儿开始 |
[03:56] | Businessman found dead in his car — | 一个商人死在自己车里 |
[03:58] | Chest ripped open, heart missing. | 胸部被刨开 心脏不见了 |
[04:00] | – Sounds like? – Werewolf. | -听起来像什么呢 -狼人 |
[04:02] | No, it’s not a full moon. | 不 这不是满月日 |
[04:04] | Werewolves turning on the full moon — so ’09. | 狼人都是在满月之时变身 真凹凸 |
[04:08] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[04:09] | Samuel and I ganked one about six months back on the half-moon. | 六个月前的半月日 我和萨穆埃尔杀过一个 |
[04:13] | Things have been out of whack for a while now, I guess. | 看来这种不正常情况已经持续一段时间了 |
[04:15] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[04:18] | So, it’s settled then. | 那么 就这么定了吧 |
[04:20] | You bag the howler, bring it home to papa. | 你们去猎捕那狼人 把它给咱带回来 |
[04:25] | See you soon, boys. | 回见了 帅小伙子们 |
[04:36] | So, the vic’s a real class act. | 受害人还真是事业有成 |
[04:37] | Owned a bunch of slum-grade apartments. | 即拥有一大批的廉价公寓 |
[04:40] | Couple houses, too. | 也有些独立式房屋 |
[04:43] | So this is it? This is — this is what you’re gonna do? | 就这样了吗 你就打算这么做了 |
[04:48] | What am I doing? | 我做什么啊 |
[04:49] | Crowley. He’s so far up our asses | 克劳力 他一直把我们玩弄于股掌 |
[04:51] | we’re — we’re — we’re coughing sulfur, | 我们想甩都甩不掉他 |
[04:53] | but you — you’re just gonna work the case? | 但你 你居然就开始研究起这案子了 |
[04:57] | Well, he’s got us by the short and curlies. | 嗯 他掐住了我们的命门 |
[04:59] | What else are we supposed to do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[05:02] | It’s just — you know, man, I… | 只是… 老弟 我 |
[05:05] | I’m working for a demon now. | 我现在是在帮恶魔干活儿 |
[05:06] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我甚至不知道你究竟是谁 |
[05:07] | I just… | 我只不过 |
[05:09] | I just need a second to adjust. | 我只是需要点儿时间来消化下 |
[05:14] | Look…This is a crap situation. | 听着 这确实是个糟糕的局面 |
[05:18] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[05:20] | But, Dean, I am still me — | 但是迪恩 我还是我 |
[05:22] | same melon, same memories. | 同样的大脑 同样的记忆 |
[05:25] | I-I still like the same music. | 我喜欢的音乐也没变 |
[05:26] | I still think about Suzie Heizer. | 我还想着苏西·海泽 |
[05:29] | Biology class Suzie Heizer? | 生物课上那个苏西·海泽 |
[05:30] | Can you blame me? | 这能怪我吗 |
[05:35] | Look, I know you don’t trust me. | 我知道你不信任我 |
[05:37] | And I can’t take back what I did. | 我做的一切也覆水难收 |
[05:39] | But I’m going to prove it to you. | 但是我会证明给你看 |
[05:41] | I’m still your brother. | 我依然是你弟弟 |
[05:58] | How you doing? Agents Holt and Wilson. | 你好 我们是霍尔特和威尔逊探员 |
[06:01] | Feds? | 联调局的 |
[06:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:02] | What are the feds doing here? | 联邦调查员来这里做什么 |
[06:04] | Oh, we’re specialists. | 我们是特派专员 |
[06:05] | They call us in to answer the questions | 专门被指派来回答那些 |
[06:07] | of mouth-breathing dick monkeys. | 喜欢多管闲事儿的人提出的问题 |
[06:11] | So, you gonna walk us through this, | 你要给我们详细讲解下吗 |
[06:13] | or, uh… | 或者 |
[06:16] | Dock worker. | 他是码头工人 |
[06:17] | Guy on the morning shift found him — | 上早班的工人发现了他 |
[06:19] | chest ripped wide open. | 胸腔被撕裂 |
[06:20] | Same as the body in the car? | 和车里那具尸体一样吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, second one in two days. | 对 两天之内出现了两具尸体 |
[06:24] | Internal organs missing on both vics? | 两具尸体的内脏都不见了吗 |
[06:26] | Like their hearts? | 比如说心脏 |
[06:27] | Uh…Looks like it, yeah. | 好像是的 |
[06:30] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:31] | So, this guy, he — he have any enemies? | 这人 他有什么仇人吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah, plenty, but, uh, | 对 树敌很多 但是 |
[06:35] | I don’t think it was a wolf or possibly a cougar | 我觉得他不可能和 |
[06:38] | that had a beef with the guy. | 狼或者豹子发生冲突吧 |
[06:40] | You do realize these were animal attacks? | 你们应该明白吧 这只是动物袭击罢了 |
[06:42] | An animal out here. | 动物怎么会来这里 |
[06:44] | What, you think it came for the sailing? | 你觉得它是跑来坐船的吗 |
[07:00] | Morning. | 早安 |
[07:02] | You didn’t sleep. | 你没睡觉 |
[07:05] | ’cause you don’t..sleep. | 因为你不用睡觉 |
[07:08] | Right. | 对 |
[07:09] | Yeah. That’s not creepy at all. | 是啊 真是一点都不惊悚啊 |
[07:12] | Not like I can help it. | 我也没办法啊 |
[07:14] | So, you gonna just lay there staring at me, | 你就那么躺着看着我吗 |
[07:15] | or you want to hear what I dug up? | 要不要听听我的发现 |
[07:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | So, we know that werewolves | 我们知道狼人 |
[07:20] | are basically id gone wild, right? | 大多数天性残忍狂躁 对吧 |
[07:21] | I mean, whoever they hate, they kill when they wolf out. | 他们憎恨谁 就会在变身后把谁干掉 |
[07:25] | So, I’ve been playing connect the victims. | 我一直在找受害者之间的联系 |
[07:27] | And? | 有何发现 |
[07:28] | And I think I found a common denominator. | 我想我找到了他们的共同点 |
[07:32] | So come on. Uh… | 来吧 |
[07:35] | Get the lead out, huh? | 动作快点儿 |
[07:38] | Let me get dressed, robocop. | 机器战警 等我穿好衣服先 |
[08:08] | Yes, can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[08:09] | Is Cal Garrigan at home? | 卡尔·哥瑞肯在家吗 |
[08:11] | We’ve got a few questions we’d like to ask him. | 我们有些问题想问问他 |
[08:13] | Yeah. Um, come in. | 在家 请进 |
[08:21] | Honey, um, | 亲爱的 |
[08:23] | why don’t you go play in your room for a little while, okay? | 你去自己房间玩一会儿行吗 |
[08:29] | Excuse the mess. | 抱歉 有点乱 |
[08:31] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[08:36] | Um…Can I get you guys anything? | 两位喝点什么 |
[08:38] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[08:39] | Um, so Cal is your boyfriend? | 卡尔是你男朋友对吗 |
[08:42] | That’s right. | 对 |
[08:44] | And where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[08:46] | Uh, sleeping, I think. | 还在睡吧 我想 |
[08:48] | You mind telling him up and at ’em? He’s got some guests. | 你可以叫醒他吗 他有客来访 |
[08:50] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好 好 没问题 |
[08:55] | Cal… | 卡尔 |
[08:58] | Lucky, shh! | 旺财 嘘 |
[09:01] | These are agents… | 他们是探员 |
[09:03] | Holt and Wilson. Morning…Ish. | 霍尔特和威尔逊 早安 吧 |
[09:06] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[09:08] | What’s this? | 有何贵干 |
[09:09] | You out late last night, Cal? | 你昨晚很晚才回家吗 卡尔 |
[09:11] | Just, uh, you know, a couple beers with friends. | 就是 和朋友喝了几杯啤酒 |
[09:13] | How many’s a couple? | 喝了几杯 |
[09:15] | I don’t know. Three, four tops. | 我不知道 三杯 最多四杯 |
[09:17] | If all you had was beer, | 既然你就喝了点儿啤酒 |
[09:18] | then how come you’re sweating vodka? | 为什么你满身伏特加的味道 |
[09:22] | And looks to me like you slept in those clothes. Am I right? | 而且我猜你是穿着那些衣服睡觉的吧 |
[09:27] | I don’t know. I-I guess. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[09:29] | So what you’re saying is, | 那你的意思就是 |
[09:30] | you got blind drunk, you blacked out. | 你喝得烂醉 不省人事 |
[09:31] | Something tells me this isn’t the first time. | 这好像不是第一次了吧 |
[09:33] | So, Cal, truthfully, | 卡尔 说老实话 |
[09:35] | who knows what you’ve really been up to at night? | 鬼知道你晚上究竟去了哪里 |
[09:42] | Look, what’s this about? | 你们到底想怎样啊 |
[09:46] | We’re investigating the death of Ronald Garrigan. | 我们在调查罗纳德·哥瑞肯被杀的案子 |
[09:49] | My brother? | 我哥哥 |
[09:55] | Sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I thought that was some kind of animal attack. | 我以为是动物袭击之类的 |
[09:59] | No love lost between the two of you, huh? | 你们兄弟俩关系不太好吧 |
[10:02] | Look, we had our differences, I guess. | 我们是有不同之处 |
[10:04] | You love your brother, of course, but… | 我当然爱我的哥哥 但是 |
[10:07] | Ron had a lot of problems. | 罗纳德有很多问题 |
[10:08] | He was, uh, volatile. | 他情绪很不稳定 |
[10:12] | Last time he was here, you called the cops? | 上次他来你家 你还报警了 |
[10:18] | Yeah, look, he came in here all messed up, | 对 他喝得烂醉 跑到我家来 |
[10:20] | and he was yelling. | 他还大吼大叫 |
[10:22] | He shoved Mandy. So, yeah, I called the cops. | 他还对曼迪动手 所以我就报警了 |
[10:24] | I don’t see how that has to do with — | 我不知道这和他的死有什么关系 |
[10:25] | Your landlord was found dead this week. | 你的房东这周死了 |
[10:26] | Were you aware of that? | 你知道吗 |
[10:30] | Saw it in the papers. Why? | 报纸上登了 怎么了 |
[10:32] | Well, you two were pretty far behind on your rent, right? | 你们俩欠了好几个月的房租 |
[10:35] | He had sent eviction papers? | 他下了逐客令 是吗 |
[10:39] | I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:40] | That was an animal attack. | 房东是动物攻击致死 |
[10:42] | Funny enough, yeah — both of ’em were. | 巧的很啊 他俩都是因此丧命的 |
[10:44] | So, great, great. Yeah, guys. | 很巧 是啊 伙计们 |
[10:46] | What in the hell do you think I had to do with ’em? | 但他们的死干我鸟事 |
[10:49] | Just following procedure. | 我们只是按规矩办事 |
[10:51] | Had to ask. | 不得不来问问 |
[10:53] | You two have a good day. | 祝你们今天愉快 |
[11:02] | So, Cal’s a prince. | 卡尔很爱玩儿啊 |
[11:03] | Yeah, doesn’t even know where he was last night. | 是啊 他连自己昨晚身在何处都糊里糊涂的 |
[11:06] | Bag him now? | 现在就去搞定他吗 |
[11:08] | No. We make sure. | 不 咱们得先搞清楚 |
[11:10] | Really? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[11:11] | Before we hand him over to a lifetime of demon rape? | 在把他交到恶魔手里各种受虐之前 |
[11:13] | Yeah, really. | 我们当然要搞清楚 |
[11:51] | Boy, Cal just doesn’t know when to quit. | 老天 卡尔还真是喝个不停 |
[11:53] | Three scuzzy bars, one scuzzy strip club, | 三家小酒吧 一家脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[11:56] | a chili-dog joint, seven or eight nightcaps, | 一根大麻烟卷 外加七八杯睡前安神酒 |
[11:59] | and now… scotches in the library. | 现在又在仓库里狂饮威士忌 |
[12:04] | I’m getting cirrhosis just watching this. | 看着我就觉得自己会得肝硬化了 |
[12:07] | Other than that, we got squat. | 除了这些 我们一点成果都没有 |
[12:11] | Let’s just see. | 别心急 |
[12:26] | Dude, sun’s up. | 哥们 天亮了 |
[12:28] | This guy’s still on two legs. | 这家伙还是没变形 |
[12:29] | In theory. | 理论上来讲 |
[12:31] | He ain’t wolfing out. | 他不会狼变了 |
[12:33] | Well, not tonight, anyway. | 今晚是没戏了 |
[12:37] | Let’s head back. | 咱们撤吧 |
[12:38] | We can re-attack this in a couple hours. | 晚些时候再来 |
[13:02] | Catch you later, man. | 回见 哥们儿 |
[13:20] | Lucky. | 旺财 |
[13:23] | What are you doing? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[13:25] | No! | 不 |
[13:26] | No! | 救命啊 |
[14:35] | Lucky, that’s enough. | 旺财 好了 |
[14:43] | Cal?! | 卡尔 |
[14:48] | Typical. | 死性不改 |
[14:54] | Oh, Lucky. | 旺财 |
[14:56] | Honestly. | 老实说 |
[14:58] | You are the only decent boyfriend I have ever had. | 你是我唯一正经的男友了 |
[15:38] | I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that it’s not Cal. | 我来大胆预测一下 看来不是卡尔干的 |
[15:41] | Masterful deduction, Sherlock. | 绝妙的推理 福尔摩斯 |
[15:44] | I mean, a werewolf attack in daylight? | 狼人怎么会在大白天袭击人类呢 |
[15:46] | This whole thing is just weird. | 这事简直太诡异了 |
[15:48] | Dogs and cats living together — mass hysteria. | 猫狗大混居 乱成一团了 |
[15:50] | So, you know this means | 你应该清楚 |
[15:52] | that we’re down to one suspect, right? | 我们现在只有一个嫌疑人了 对吧 |
[15:55] | I know. | 对 |
[15:55] | I mean, Mandy is right at the deep end of the vic pool. | 所有受害者都和曼迪有关 |
[15:59] | Can you do it? | 你能搞定么 |
[16:02] | Do what? | 什么 |
[16:03] | Shove her in the trunk, serve her up to Crowley. | 把她塞进后备箱 交给克劳力 |
[16:09] | Yeah, Sam, I can do it. | 萨姆 我能搞定 |
[16:19] | You still feeling hot, baby? | 宝贝 还烧么 |
[16:20] | Here, have some juice. Make you feel better. | 喝点果汁 能好受一点 |
[16:23] | Okay? | 好的 |
[16:24] | Hey, see? | 看 |
[16:26] | Lucky knows you’re not feeling well, | 旺财真贴心 知道你不舒服 |
[16:27] | and he wants you to feel better. | 他想让你开心一点 |
[16:30] | He loves you, doesn’t he? | 他很爱你 对吧 |
[16:34] | There’s a good boy. | 乖 真乖 |
[16:35] | There’s a good boy. | 乖狗狗 |
[16:37] | – He loves a squeak. – Yeah. | -他很喜欢吱吱的声音 -恩 |
[16:42] | The leg broke off. | 腿断了 |
[16:44] | Lucky, look what you did! | 旺财 看你干的好事 |
[16:53] | What, am I interrupting the morning show? | 打扰你看新闻了吗 |
[16:55] | Come on. Let’s go for a walk. | 来吧 咱们出去转转 |
[16:59] | Hey, is that blood? | 这是血迹吗 |
[17:02] | Have you killed a bird again? | 你又把小鸟咬死了是吧 |
[17:04] | Bad dog! | 坏狗狗 |
[17:12] | Okay, okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[17:13] | – See you later. – Bye. Bye-bye. | -那回见了 -拜拜 |
[17:16] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[17:17] | Agents. | 探员们 |
[17:19] | What are you doing here? | 有何贵干 |
[17:21] | Nobody called you? | 没人通知你吗 |
[17:23] | Called me about what? | 通知我什么 |
[17:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:30] | I just can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[17:32] | I’m really very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:34] | Ma’am, I know this isn’t the best time, | 女士 我知道 现在可能不太合适 |
[17:36] | but we’d like you to come with us. | 但我们希望您能跟我们走一趟 |
[17:38] | Why? You think I have something to do with this? | 为什么 你们觉得这是我干的吗 |
[17:42] | With Cal? | 是我害了卡尔 |
[17:43] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[17:44] | We just got a few questions — I’s and t’s, mostly. | 我们想问您一些问题 一些细节而已 |
[17:48] | I, uh… | 我 |
[17:50] | Could we do it later? | 我们能改天再谈吗 |
[17:52] | I’m afraid not. | 我恐怕不行 |
[17:59] | My s– my kid has the flu, um, and he was up all night, so — | 我的小孩感冒了 折腾了一晚上 |
[18:04] | Well, is there a neighbor or a friend | 你跟我们走之后 |
[18:05] | who can watch him while you’re gone? | 能找邻居或者朋友帮忙看孩子么 |
[18:09] | I’m sorry. You said your boy was up all night? | 抱歉 您说您儿子昨天一夜没睡对吗 |
[18:11] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:12] | Were you with him all night? | 你一直和他在一起吗 |
[18:17] | Well, I had, um, half an hour of sleep, maybe. | 我中间可能睡了半个小时吧 |
[18:21] | – Can I talk to your son? – Why? | -我能和您儿子谈谈吗 -谈什么 |
[18:24] | Yeah, what difference does that make, Agent Holt? | 霍尔特探员 还有什么好谈的呢 |
[18:26] | Trust me. It’s important. | 相信我 这很重要 |
[18:30] | Please? | 可以吗 |
[18:33] | Well, it wasn’t her. | 不是她 |
[18:35] | You don’t know that. | 这可说不定 |
[18:36] | She’s got an alibi. | 她有不在场证据 |
[18:37] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[18:39] | You heard the kid, dude. She’s not lying. | 你听到那孩子作证了 老弟 她没撒谎 |
[18:40] | Fine. She still had time to wolf out, Dean. | 就算是 她还是有时间变身的 迪恩 |
[18:42] | The last werewolf was in bed, with me, | 上次那狼人还跟我一起在床上呢 |
[18:44] | And she wolfed out. | 还不是变身行凶去了 |
[18:45] | Don’t make this personal. | 不是针对你 |
[18:47] | Look, all I’m saying is | 我想说的是 |
[18:48] | that between this and the daylight attacks, | 这件事 还有那些白天攻击人类的事 |
[18:50] | something’s not adding up. | 怎么都解释不通 |
[18:51] | I’m not just gonna hand | 不查清原委 |
[18:52] | her over to Crowley until we figure out what. | 我是不会把她交给克劳利的 |
[18:53] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:56] | Okay. Okay. I understand. | 好 好 我明白 |
[18:59] | How ’bout you go check out Cal’s crime scene, | 不如你去看看卡尔的死亡现场 |
[19:01] | see if we’re missing anything. | 看我们有没有遗漏线索 |
[19:02] | I’ll come back and keep an eye on Amanda. | 我回去监视阿曼达 |
[19:05] | How ’bout you go and I’ll stay here? | 不如你去 我留下吧 |
[19:08] | Dean, I still know how to do my job. | 迪恩 我还没到不知道怎样工作的份上 |
[19:11] | I’m just gonna watch her. That’s all. | 我只是看着她 仅此而已 |
[19:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:20] | You ok, boy. | 没事了 乖 |
[22:22] | Gotta find a aid. | 快去急救站 |
[22:23] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[22:26] | Hey! | 喂 |
[22:28] | Wait, wait, wait! Wait, wait! Mister! | 等下 等等 先生 |
[22:30] | Hey, mister, wait! That’s my dog! | 先生 那是我的狗 |
[22:33] | That’s my dog. | 我的狗 |
[23:04] | Hey. | 喂 |
[23:05] | Hey, man, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[23:08] | Well, I got bupkes here. | 我这啥也没有 |
[23:10] | I definitely got something. | 我有收获 |
[23:11] | It ain’t a werewolf, for one. | 起码 肯定不是狼人 |
[23:12] | Yeah, what is it? | 哦 那是什么 |
[23:14] | Skinwalker. | 剥皮行者 |
[23:15] | A skinwalker? | 剥皮行者 |
[23:16] | As in… | 怎讲 |
[23:17] | As in, the family dog seriously needs a neuter. | 就是说 他们家那狗该阉了 |
[23:20] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[23:22] | I haven’t of a skinwalker in years. | 好多年没见过剥皮行者了 |
[23:24] | I’m actually a little rusty on the profile. | 对这概念有点儿生疏 |
[23:26] | You and me both. | 我也一样 |
[23:27] | Uh, I just got the low down from Bobby. | 我刚找鲍比了解了一下 |
[23:29] | They can change anywhere, anytime. | 他们可以随时随地变身 |
[23:31] | Skinwalkers infect you with a single bite. | 只要被咬上一口就会被传染 |
[23:33] | Otherwise, they’re basically a werewolf cousin — | 其他方面他们就像狼人的表亲 |
[23:35] | Silver will drop ’em, they chow hearts like snausages. | 惧怕银器 嗜人心如狗粮 |
[23:37] | So what happened? Did you catch him? | 你遇上了啥情况 抓到他了吗 |
[23:39] | Not exactly. But I have some idea where he might be. | 还没有 不过我大概知道他会在哪里了 |
[23:53] | Hiya, Lucky. | 旺财你好 |
[23:55] | Bad dog. | 坏狗狗 |
[24:00] | First thing’s first. | 先说要紧的 |
[24:04] | you see this? This is silver. | 看到了吗 银弹 |
[24:07] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告过你 |
[24:13] | Okay, time to go. | 好了 该走了 |
[24:15] | Now, we can either do this the easy way — hmm? | 你看 你是要吃敬酒 |
[24:23] | or the hard way. | 还是吃罚酒 |
[24:27] | What? Soul or not, that’s funny. | 咋了 不管有没有灵魂 这招都很搞笑 |
[24:32] | Well, I got to tell you, Lucky, | 这么跟你说吧 旺财 |
[24:34] | You got us stumped. | 你难住我们了 |
[24:36] | I mean, why shack up with the family? | 为什么跟那家人住一起 |
[24:40] | Is it a kinky thing? | 某种变态爱好吗 |
[24:44] | Do you like to play with your food? | 你喜欢玩弄食物是吗 |
[24:47] | Roll over, Lucky. Speak. | 旺财 打个滚 说话呀 |
[24:50] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 |
[24:51] | Already been. Didn’t agree with me. | 去过了 不适应 |
[24:53] | So, look, how about I take this silver knife, | 不如这样 我拿这把银刀 |
[24:57] | and start carving some dog until you behave? | 给你修修形状 教你学乖些 |
[25:01] | You do what you got to do. | 你想怎样就来吧 |
[25:04] | Hang on, Sam. | 萨姆 慢着 |
[25:08] | Listen, you don’t have to tell me why you’re with the family. | 你不需要告诉我为啥跟那家人在一起 |
[25:10] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[25:12] | Oh, you do, do you? | 你又知道了 |
[25:14] | You killed every threat that came near them. | 你杀了所有威胁到他们的人 |
[25:17] | You care about them, | 你关心他们 |
[25:20] | in your own whack-a-doodle kind of way. | 以你那种愚不可及的方式 |
[25:22] | It’s obvious. | 很明显的 |
[25:25] | What I want to know is, | 我想要知道的是 |
[25:26] | who was that guy you were kibitzing with? | 那个跟你说话的人是谁 |
[25:30] | He a skinwalker, too? | 他也是剥皮行者吗 |
[25:37] | Look, I can’t say anything. | 我不能说 |
[25:39] | But if you don’t, then you’re gonna put | 如果你不说 那女人和小男孩 |
[25:41] | the girl and the little boy in danger. | 就会因你而有危险 |
[25:44] | And sooner or later, all this crap is gonna come for them. | 早晚有一天 这些麻烦事会找上他们 |
[25:51] | Now, look, we don’t give a rat’s ass about you. | 听着 我们才不在乎你死活 |
[25:55] | We want to help them. | 我们想救的是他们 |
[25:58] | That’s our angle. That’s it. | 这就是我们的立场 |
[26:08] | Yeah, that guy, he’s a… | 对 那家伙是 |
[26:10] | whatever it is I am. | 跟我一样的什么东西 |
[26:12] | And he’s not the only one. | 他不是唯一一个 |
[26:15] | How many are you? | 你们有多少人 |
[26:16] | About 30. | 大概三十 |
[26:17] | We were all — we were kind of recruited. | 我们都是 都算是被征召的 |
[26:22] | Recruited? | 征召 |
[26:24] | Yeah. Me, I was living on the streets. | 对 我当时流落街头 |
[26:27] | They found me. | 他们找到了我 |
[26:28] | They told me one small bite, | 告诉我说 只要咬一小口 |
[26:30] | I’d be strong, I’d be fast. | 我就能变得又快又强 |
[26:31] | Sniffing people’s butts? Yeah, that’s a real step up. | 给人当跟屁虫 还真是很大的进步啊 |
[26:34] | Well, it was for me. | 对我来说的确如此 |
[26:37] | Where is this little Scooby gang of yours? | 你们那个史酷比小帮派在哪儿 |
[26:40] | Everywhere. | 无所不在 |
[26:43] | We’re out there finding families, | 我们在外面寻找合适的家庭 |
[26:44] | and once they take us in, we lay low. | 一旦他们收留了我们 我们就”潜伏”下来 |
[26:47] | “Lay low”? What the hell’s that mean? | “潜伏” 什么意思 |
[26:48] | – Well, we’re waiting for the word. – What word? | -我们会等待一个命令 -什么命令 |
[26:53] | Once we’re settled, we get the signal… | 一旦稳定下来 我们就会收到信号 |
[26:57] | …and we all turn on our families. | 然后我们就会袭击收留我们的家庭 |
[27:00] | We change them, all in one night. | 我们会在一夜之间转化他们 |
[27:03] | 30 becomes 150. | 于是30个就会变成150个 |
[27:06] | God, you’re a sleeper cell. | 老天 你们就像”潜伏”的癌细胞 |
[27:09] | Yeah, well, that’s one way to say it. | 这么说也对 |
[27:11] | So you’re waiting for word from who? | 那么 发出命令的是谁 |
[27:13] | Who organized you? | 你们的头儿是谁 |
[27:17] | There’s a pack leader. | 有个兽群领袖 |
[27:18] | Your Alpha? | 你们的始祖 |
[27:19] | What’s an Alpha? | 始祖是什么 |
[27:20] | The — the first skinwalker, the strongest. | 你们的第一个剥皮行者 最强壮的那个 |
[27:23] | Well, he’s plenty strong, | 他的确很强壮 |
[27:24] | but, no, I-I don’t think so. | 但我不觉得他是什么始祖 |
[27:26] | I’m pretty sure there’s guys like him in other towns. | 我知道别的镇上也有这种家伙 |
[27:28] | We’re not the only pack out there. | 我们可不是唯一的一群 |
[27:31] | Fantastic. Then you can help us stop him. | 很好 那你可以帮我们阻止这家伙 |
[27:34] | Oh, no, I can’t. No. | 不不 我做不到 |
[27:35] | Yes, you can. | 你做得到 |
[27:37] | No, you guys don’t get it. No one can. | 不 你们没明白 没人做得到 |
[27:40] | These guys who turned me — they’re ruthless. | 把我转化的那些家伙 他们非常残忍 |
[27:48] | Sam, not helping. | 萨姆 别闹了 |
[27:50] | Fetch this, dick. | 捡回来 混蛋 |
[27:52] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:54] | What are you gonna do to that family, really? | 说真的 你准备对那家人做些什么 |
[27:58] | You gonna put your jaws around that little boy’s throat? | 你要撕裂那小男孩的喉咙吗 |
[28:01] | Clamp down, listen to him cry for his mom? | 把他压在身下 听着他对妈妈哭嚎吗 |
[28:06] | ’cause I’m gonna guess | 可我猜 |
[28:07] | that these are the only people who in your pathetic life | 他俩是你这悲惨的一生中 |
[28:11] | have ever showed you any kindness. | 唯一对你好的人了吧 |
[28:16] | So it’s either that… | 所以 你要么就那样干 |
[28:18] | or you can help us stop it. | 要么就帮助我们阻止这一切 |
[28:23] | So… | 所以… |
[28:25] | How are we supposed to get near something | 我们怎么才能接近一群 |
[28:26] | that can smell us 100 yards off? | 一百码外就能闻到我们气味的家伙呢 |
[28:29] | We don’t. | 不用接近 |
[28:33] | The pack leader. | 兽群领袖 |
[28:35] | We’re taking him down? | 我们要把他干掉吗 |
[28:37] | Yeah. Got a better idea? | 没错 你有更好的主意吗 |
[28:39] | No, I… | 没有 我… |
[28:42] | Crowley’s not gonna be too happy about that. | 如果这样的话 克劳力可能会不高兴 |
[28:44] | Who gives a rat’s ass? | 谁鸟他高不高兴 |
[28:46] | We let that thing live one second, | 我让那家伙多活一秒 |
[28:49] | and it sends out that psychic dog whistle and pchew! | 它就会给那群疯狗发出信号 那就… |
[28:52] | On the other hand, it could lead us to an Alpha. | 可另一方面 它也能带我们找到他们的始祖 |
[28:55] | Then Crowley would give me my soul back. | 那克劳力就能把我的灵魂还回来了 |
[28:57] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[28:59] | 150 people turned into monsters. That’s what you want? | 150个人类被变成怪物 这就是你想要的 |
[29:02] | No. Of course not. I… | 不 当然不是 我… |
[29:05] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[29:08] | All right, you know what? That’s it. | 够了 你知道吗 就这样吧 |
[29:09] | What? | 什么 |
[29:09] | You say you’re “Just folks,” Yeah? | 你说你是个老实人 对吗 |
[29:12] | That — that you like baseball and apple pie or whatever. | 你喜欢棒球啊苹果派啊什么的 |
[29:15] | But truth is, I don’t know what you are | 但事实上 我不知道你是什么 |
[29:18] | – ’cause you’re not Sam. – Dean, come on. | -反正你不是萨姆 -迪恩 拜托 |
[29:20] | I mean, it’s your gigantor body and — | 我是说 你的大块头 |
[29:21] | and maybe your brain, | 也许连大脑都是萨姆的 |
[29:22] | But it’s not you. | 但你不是 |
[29:23] | So just…stop pretending. | 所以你就别装了 |
[29:27] | Do us both a favor. | 就算帮咱俩的忙吧 |
[30:04] | He looks nervous, right? | 他看起来很紧张 对吗 |
[30:08] | Wouldn’t you be? | 换你你不紧张 |
[30:09] | I’d double-cross us. | 换我 我会出卖我们 |
[30:11] | I mean, he’s got to realize that’s his best bet, | 他可能会想到 如果还想活下去 |
[30:13] | if he wants to keep breathing. | 出卖我们就是他最好的选择 |
[30:15] | Nah, he’ll go through with it. | 不 他会坚持到底的 |
[30:17] | You mean ’cause he loves that family? | 你是说 因为他爱那家人 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:23] | I’d double-cross us. | 换我 我还是会出卖我们 |
[30:27] | Thanks, dexter. That’s reassuring. | 谢你吉言 你可真会安慰人 |
[30:31] | Just making conversation. | 我只是想聊点什么 |
[30:39] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[31:06] | That big guy, the driver — | 那个大个子 那个司机 |
[31:08] | That’s the guy Lucky met in the park. | 旺财在公园见的就是他 |
[31:12] | And there’s el jefe. | 老大出来了 |
[31:14] | Take him out. | 把他干掉 |
[31:16] | It’s not clean. | 旁边有人 |
[31:17] | We got one shot at this — literally. | 我们要确保一击毙命 |
[31:44] | Take the shot. | 快开枪 |
[31:45] | I’m trying! | 我正在努力 |
[31:46] | – She’s in the way. – Take it anyway! | -她挡住我了 -别管了 快开枪 |
[31:57] | Come on, come on, come on. Ahh. | 来吧来吧来吧 |
[32:05] | So, plan “B”? | 现在咋办 备用计划吗 |
[32:07] | We’ve got one? | 咱有备用计划吗 |
[32:18] | Please, whatever you want. | 求求你们 不管你们想要什么 |
[32:21] | Just please let my son go. | 求你们放过我儿子吧 |
[32:34] | Look, man, there’s nothing I can do. | 听着 伙计 现在我也无能为力了 |
[32:36] | The boss is pissed. | 老大很生气 |
[32:38] | These murders that you’ve been doing? | 你根本未经许可 |
[32:41] | You didn’t ask for permission! | 就杀了那些人 |
[32:43] | Now you’re gonna screw up the whole damn plan. | 你会毁掉我们整个计划的 |
[32:45] | – I tried to warn you. – I know. I’m sorry. | -我警告过你了 -我知道 对不起 |
[32:47] | There — there’s been a mistake. | 这 这肯定有点误会 |
[32:49] | T-This has got nothing to do with us. | 我们跟这事完全没关系 |
[32:50] | It has everything to do with you, sister. | 这完全就是因你而起 大姐 |
[32:55] | So, you with us or not? | 总之 你还是不是我们一伙的 |
[32:57] | Yes, of course I am. | 是 当然是 |
[32:59] | Fine. Prove it. | 那好 证明给我看 |
[33:01] | Turn them. Now. | 转化他们 就现在 |
[33:04] | Both of ’em, while we watch, | 两个都要 让我们亲眼看看 |
[33:06] | Or I’ll kill you all. | 否则我就把你们都杀了 |
[33:08] | Oh, my… | 哦天呐… |
[33:12] | What is that? | 什么气味 |
[33:30] | – Mommy! – It’s okay. | -妈妈 -别怕 |
[33:35] | Mandy! Come on, come on. | 曼迪 过来 跟我来 |
[33:36] | Who are you?! I don’t even know you! | 你是谁 我根本不认识你 |
[33:38] | Yes, you do. Trust me, I’m trying to help. | 我们认识的 相信我 我是来帮你们的 |
[33:39] | Come on, come on! | 快 快 |
[34:01] | Get in there. | 快进去 |
[34:02] | – But I don’t — – Get in there! | -但我不… -快进去 |
[34:04] | Bolt it! Bolt it! | 锁好 锁好 |
[34:11] | Here, baby, go under here. | 这边 宝贝 躲在下面 |
[34:13] | Okay, stay there, honey. You’ll be safe. | 好了 呆在那儿 宝贝 你会没事的 |
[35:03] | You’re protecting them? | 你在保护他们 |
[35:06] | After what I did for you? | 我为你做了这么多 |
[35:07] | I gave you your life back! | 我给了你再活一次的机会 |
[35:11] | them? | 而他们呢 |
[35:13] | You’re nothing to them. | 你对他们来说一文不值 |
[35:16] | You’re a dog. | 你就是条狗 |
[35:25] | I-I was gonna turn them. | 我 我本来只想转化他们 |
[35:27] | But now I’m gonna kill ’em. | 但现在 我要杀了他们 |
[35:52] | Lucky?! | 旺财 |
[35:55] | So you think this is gonna be a dogfight? | 你以为我会跟你来场狗之间的较量 |
[35:58] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[36:06] | Silver bullet, Lucky. | 银弹 旺财 |
[37:25] | One. | 就说一句 |
[37:28] | I’m not here to bother you. | 我不是要来打扰你们的 |
[37:29] | I just…Uh, I just want to say one thing. | 我只是… 我只想说一件事 |
[37:35] | You and Aidan… | 你和艾丹… |
[37:36] | You’re the only family I ever had. | 你们是我唯一的亲人 |
[37:38] | And I know — | 我知道… |
[37:39] | I know that sounds — I know… | 我知道这听起来… 我知道… |
[37:46] | I know what I am. | 我知道我是什么 |
[37:47] | It… | 只是… |
[37:49] | It’s just that no one has ever been so nice to me before, | 只是从没有人对我那么好过 |
[37:56] | So… | 因此… |
[37:57] | So, thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[37:59] | Get away from this house, | 离这屋子远点儿 |
[38:02] | You psycho. | 你这个疯子 |
[38:04] | And if you ever, | 如果你 |
[38:05] | Ever come near me or my son again, | 再接近我和我的儿子 |
[38:09] | So help me… | 我发誓… |
[38:11] | I know I probably deserve… | 我知道我活该… |
[38:46] | I’ll never look at a dog the Same. | 狗在我眼里永远不会跟以前一样了 |
[38:49] | Makes you wonder, though, huh? | 不过还真难说啊 |
[38:51] | What? | 什么难说 |
[38:52] | How many packs are out there. | 到底还有多少狗群 |
[38:55] | What if they’re all just waiting for the signal, you know? | 如果它们都在等命令呢 |
[39:00] | So…I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[39:04] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:05] | About? | 什么事 |
[39:06] | I’m not your brother. | 我不是你弟弟 |
[39:08] | I’m not Sam. | 我不是萨姆 |
[39:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:12] | All that “Blah, blah, blah,” About being the old me? | 那些什么”我还是原来的我” |
[39:16] | Crap. | 都是废话 |
[39:18] | Like Lisa and Ben, right? | 就拿莉莎和本来说 |
[39:20] | I’ve been acting like I care about them. | 我一直装作在乎他们 |
[39:25] | But I don’t. I couldn’t care less. | 可我不在乎 一点也不 |
[39:28] | Is this supposed to make me feel better? | 这些会让我感觉好受些么 |
[39:30] | You wanted the real me. This is it. | 你想要个真实的我 这就是 |
[39:32] | I don’t care about them. | 我并不在乎他们 |
[39:33] | I don’t even really care about you. | 我甚至都不真的在乎你 |
[39:35] | Except that… | 只是… |
[39:37] | I need your help. | 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[39:39] | And you’re clearly not gonna stick around for much longer | 如果我不直截了当跟你明说的话 |
[39:41] | Unless I give it to you straight, so… | 你明显就快忍不下去了 所以… |
[39:46] | I’ve done a lot worse than you know. | 我的确做过许多坏事 比你想的还坏 |
[39:48] | I’ve killed innocent people in the line of duty. | 我在猎魔的过程中杀过无辜的人们 |
[39:52] | But I’m pretty sure | 但我确信 |
[39:54] | It’s not something the old me could’ve done. | 这不是以前的我会做的事 |
[39:58] | And maybe I should feel guilty. | 或许我应该有罪恶感 |
[40:02] | But I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[40:03] | Sam, get to the punch line. | 萨姆 说重点 |
[40:09] | I don’t know if how I am | 我不知道这样的我 |
[40:12] | Is better or worse. | 到底是好是坏 |
[40:14] | It’s different. | 这感觉很不一样 |
[40:15] | You get the job done, and nothing really hurts. | 完成了任务 却感觉不到任何伤痛 |
[40:18] | That’s not the worst thing. | 这也不算是最糟糕的 |
[40:21] | But I’ve been thinking. | 但我在想 |
[40:25] | I was that other Sam for a long time. | 曾经的萨姆都不是这样的 |
[40:29] | And it was… | 我记得… |
[40:32] | It was kinda harder. | 做那样的萨姆很痛苦 |
[40:36] | But there are also things about it I remember that I… | 但我同样记得 做那样的萨姆… |
[40:42] | Let’s just say | 总之这么说吧 |
[40:43] | I think I should probably go back to being him. | 也许我还是该重新变回原来的萨姆 |
[40:52] | That’s very interesting. | 有意思 |
[40:55] | It’s a step. | 你迈出了一大步 |
[40:59] | So? | 那么 |
[41:08] | We do what we got to do. | 我们做我们该做的 |
[41:12] | And we get my brother back. | 我们去把我弟弟找回来 |