时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[00:09] | You got to promise not to try to bring me back. | 你得发誓不会想方设法救我回来 |
[00:15] | Sammy? | 小萨姆 |
[00:21] | You’re a hunter. Now you know your brother’s out there. | 你是猎魔人 现在你弟弟又出现了 |
[00:24] | I need you to go. | 我要你去 |
[00:25] | It’s Sam. He’s different. | 萨姆 他有点不对劲 |
[00:28] | It’s his soul. It’s gone. | 他的灵魂 不见了 |
[00:30] | I’m going to go to hell to fetch your brother’s soul. | 我现在去地狱带回你弟弟的灵魂 |
[00:36] | I don’t remember anything. | 我啥都不记得了 |
[00:47] | Finding purgatory’s important to me — | 找到炼狱对我而言才是重中之重 |
[00:50] | An untapped oil well of every fanged,clawed soul. | 一个满是灵魂却未被开发过的油井 |
[00:54] | Do you have any idea what souls are worth? | 你们清楚灵魂有多珍贵吗 |
[00:56] | What power they hold? | 它们有什么力量吗 |
[00:57] | Raphael and his followers, | 拉斐尔和他的追随者 |
[00:59] | They want him to rule heaven. | 他们想让他去统治天堂 |
[01:01] | The last thing we want is to let him take over. | 我们最不想看到的 就是他掌权 |
[01:05] | That little limey mook roasted months ago. | 那小英国佬数月前被烧得灰飞烟灭了 |
[01:07] | Crowley’s alive. | 克劳力还活着 |
[01:09] | – I want to discuss a simple business transaction. – With me? | -我想来谈笔简单的交易 -跟我 |
[01:13] | U and crowley have been going after purgatory together? | 你勾结了克劳力合伙找炼狱 |
[01:16] | I can stop Raphael. | 我能阻止拉斐尔 |
[01:18] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[02:14] | We’re closed. | 已经关门了 |
[02:16] | Just,uh — just give me a second. | 就 就一会儿 |
[02:19] | Sorry,pal. We — we open at noon. | 抱歉 伙计 我们中午才营业 |
[02:21] | Look, you don’t understand. | 听着 你不明白 |
[02:27] | Okay, I-I think I understand…just fine. | 好吧 我想我非常明白是怎么回事 |
[02:30] | Look, I-I don’t need this kind of hassle, so, seriously, just get the hell out. | 我不想惹麻烦 说真的 你赶紧走吧 |
[02:33] | Please. Please, just give me a minute to think, that’s all. | 求你了 给我一分钟让我想想办法就行 |
[02:35] | Then I’m out of your hair. One minute, please. | 之后绝不打扰你 就一分钟 拜托了 |
[02:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[02:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:54] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 不知道是什么意思 |
[02:55] | I mean I don’t remember. I don’t remember anything. | 我不记得了 什么都不记得了 |
[03:13] | Come on. You’re dickin’ with me. | 得了 你少跟我扯蛋了 |
[03:16] | Nothing? | 全都忘了吗 |
[03:17] | I’m telling you — blank slate. | 都说了 一片空白 |
[03:19] | Well, you got a wallet, I.D.? | 你总有钱包 身份证吧 |
[03:22] | I wish I did. | 我也希望我有 |
[03:23] | Okay, what’s the last thing you remember? | 好吧 那你最后记得的事是什么 |
[03:28] | I woke up on a park bench, | 我在公园的长椅上醒来 |
[03:30] | cops shoving a flashlight in my face, trying to take me in. | 警察的手电在我脸上晃 他们想抓我 |
[03:33] | So you ran. | 所以你跑了 |
[03:34] | No, I, um I knocked them out cold, both of them. | 不 我 我把他们撂倒了 俩个都撂倒了 |
[03:40] | No, look. I didn’t mean to. | 不 我也不想的 |
[03:41] | It just happened really fast, you know? | 只是发生的太快了 懂吗 |
[03:43] | I-I think I-instinct or something, I guess. | 我 我觉得那是本能什么的 |
[03:45] | – That’s some instinct. – Yeah, tell me about it. | -这本能挺给力啊 -对 可不是么 |
[03:47] | I mean, who even knows how to do something like that? | 正常人谁会有这种身手啊 |
[03:49] | We’ll get you to the E.R. the –the quacks will hash it out. | 先带你去急诊室 那些个医生们会治好你 |
[03:53] | No. | 不 |
[03:54] | Try “Yeah.” | 你必须去 |
[03:55] | Look, the bats have flown the belfry. | 你这样相当不正常 |
[03:57] | – You need to see a doctor. – No,I… | -你需要看医生 -不 我 |
[04:03] | I don’t have time. | 我没时间 |
[04:05] | Time for what? | 你急着要干嘛 |
[04:09] | Look, it’s hard to explain. | 这很难道明 |
[04:10] | I just feel like I-I have to…be somewhere. | 我总觉得 我必须得赶去什么地方 |
[04:13] | There’s s-something I got to stop. | 必须得阻止什么事发生 |
[04:15] | Oh, like a wedding? A train? | 婚礼吗 还是赶火车 |
[04:19] | No, something important, something like…life or death,like- | 不 很重要的事 是事关生死 事关… |
[04:23] | OK!– hey,hey,hey. Just relax. | 明白 好啦 放轻松 |
[04:25] | Y-you can’t poop it out. So, just — it’ll come to you. | 你逼是逼不出来的 所以 不如顺其自然 |
[04:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:50] | H. P.洛夫克拉夫特 《猎黑行者》 | |
[04:52] | You a horror fan? | 你是恐怖小说迷吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah,um,I think so. | 是啊 大概吧 |
[04:57] | You know,I really think so. | 真的 真有可能 |
[04:59] | Something — something about this. | 这东西有点… |
[05:00] | Phillips ain’t his last name. It’s Lovecraft. | 菲利浦不是他的姓 是洛夫克萊夫特 |
[05:09] | Seriously,we are taking you to a doctor. | 真的 你该去医院了 |
[05:12] | Have you got a computer? | 你有电脑吗 |
[05:14] | What? | 什么 |
[05:17] | That’s it. It exists. Look — two towns over. | 就是它 存在的 两个镇之外 |
[05:21] | – You think you’re staying in this dump? – Maybe. | -你认为自己住在这破地方么 -也许 |
[05:22] | Maybe you’re a hooker. | 也许你是个鸭 |
[05:25] | I guess I’ll find out. | 回头就知道了 |
[05:28] | Look,um… I don’t know what to say. | 你看 我不知道该说什么 |
[05:32] | Thanks for everything.Y,uh- | 谢谢你做的这一切 |
[05:33] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪里 |
[05:35] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[05:36] | Says the head case that just slumped over a minute ago. | 你刚刚还突然犯病了呢 |
[05:38] | Look,is there any way I can convince you to go to a hospital? | 我要怎么说你才会去医院 |
[05:41] | No. Apparently,I’m stubborn. | 不去了 显然我是个固执的人 |
[05:46] | So am I. | 我也是啊 |
[05:48] | I’m driving. | 我来开车 |
[05:50] | Look,that’s really nice of you but not necessary. | 感谢你的好意 但是不必了 |
[05:52] | – Really? Okay,look,your eggs are scrambled. – But — | -真的吗 你脑子很不清醒 -但是 |
[05:55] | But nothing. | 没什么但是 |
[05:56] | No,I mean,I’m — I’m just some guy. | 不是 我是说 我是个陌生人 |
[05:58] | I-I could be anybody. You got to be nuts. | 我可能是个坏人 你一定是疯了 |
[06:02] | I’ve been called that. | 这话别人对我说过 |
[06:04] | Look,if I let you go off alone, | 如果让你自己走了 |
[06:05] | I won’t be able to sleep at night. | 我会夜不能寐的 |
[06:08] | And,honestly,I’m dying to know how it all turns out. | 说实话 我很想知道真相如何 |
[06:18] | So,uh,where do we start? | 那么 从哪开始 |
[06:20] | Uh,ground floor,corner room… | 一层 拐角房间 |
[06:23] | Nearest to the fire escape. | 最接近逃生口 |
[06:25] | That’s the one I’d pick — quickest getaway. | 是我的话就选那间房 逃跑最方便 |
[06:27] | And why do you know that? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[06:30] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[06:48] | Hey,you got a credit card? | 有信用卡吗 |
[06:52] | Why? Are we,uh,checking in? | 干嘛 我们要入住吗 |
[06:55] | Sort of. | 差不多 |
[07:04] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[07:05] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[07:08] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[07:19] | This all yours? | 这都是你的吗 |
[07:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:22] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[07:24] | Well,I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你这里的装饰 |
[07:27] | It’s very “Beautiful mind” Meets…”se7en.” | 有点《美丽心灵》加《七宗罪》的味道 |
[07:31] | Sorry. I talk when I’m nervous. | 不好意思 我一紧张就乱说 |
[07:36] | Hey,well,I guess we know your name. | 看来我们知道你叫什么了 |
[07:40] | Nice to meet you,Jimmy page. | 很高兴见到你 吉米·佩奇 |
[07:44] | And,uh,Neil peart. | 或者 尼尔·佩尔特 |
[07:47] | And Angus young. | 或者 安格斯·杨 |
[07:50] | Okay,listen,no offense, | 听着 请别介意 |
[07:51] | But I’m…really starting to freak out. | 但是 我有点被吓坏了 |
[07:55] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[08:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[08:10] | She said to meet her here. | 她说在这里等她 |
[08:12] | I’ll try her again. | 我再打给她试试 |
[08:29] | Elle? | 埃莉 |
[08:31] | – I guess I could have used your help after all. – Just be still. | -看来我还是需要你帮忙 -别乱动 |
[08:35] | – What happened? – They took me. | -怎么回事 -他们抓走了我 |
[08:38] | I got away. | 我跑掉了 |
[08:41] | Oh,Ellie. | 埃莉 |
[08:43] | Oh,what have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[08:45] | Everything. | 什么都做了 |
[08:47] | The demon I could have handled,you know? | 恶魔我还能对付 |
[08:49] | But when the angel stepped in… | 但是当天使一出面… |
[08:55] | I told him,Bobby. | 我告诉他了 鲍比 |
[08:58] | They have enough to crack purgatory wide open. | 他们已经做好打开炼狱的准备了 |
[09:01] | Tell me. I need to know. | 告诉我吧 我得知道 |
[09:02] | They need virgin blood. | 他们需要处女的鲜血 |
[09:05] | That’s a milk run for them. | 那对他们来说是小菜一碟 |
[09:07] | And they need the blood of a purgatory native. | 他们还需要炼狱生物的鲜血 |
[09:11] | Well, they’ve got plenty of that now. | 他们也已经搞到很多了 |
[09:14] | Have they opened it yet? | 他们已经把门打开了吗 |
[09:16] | Tomorrow. | 明天行动 |
[09:18] | The moon and the eclipse. | 要等到月蚀才行 |
[09:21] | I’m sorry, Bobby. | 抱歉 鲍比 |
[09:22] | – No, it’s okay. – I’m sorry, really. | -不 没关系的 -我真的很抱歉 |
[09:24] | Just tell us where they are. | 告诉我们他们在哪里 |
[09:29] | Elle? | 埃莉 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry this had to happen. | 我对此事深表遗憾 |
[09:46] | Crowley got carried away. | 克劳力丧心病狂了 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I bet it was all Crowley, you son of a bitch! | 难道跟你一点关系都没有么 你个王八蛋 |
[09:51] | You don’t even see it, do you? | 你还没醒悟 对吧 |
[09:53] | How totally off the rails you are. | 不知道自己已经完全失控了 |
[09:54] | Enough! | 够了 |
[09:56] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你对我的看法 |
[09:58] | I’ve tried to make you understand. You won’t listen. | 我已经向你解释过了 但你却听不进去 |
[10:00] | So let me make this simple. | 所以我不妨直说了 |
[10:02] | Please go home and let me stop Raphael. | 拜托你回家吧 让我来阻止拉斐尔 |
[10:06] | I won’t ask again. | 这话我不会说第二遍 |
[10:08] | Well, good, ’cause I think you already know the answer. | 很好 因为我想你已经猜到答案了 |
[10:14] | I wish it hadn’t come to this. | 真希望事情没有发展到这一步 |
[10:18] | Well, rest assured, when this is all over… | 有一点你可以放心 等这一切结束以后 |
[10:22] | I will save Sam, | 我会救萨姆的 |
[10:24] | But only if you stand down. | 但前提是你不能插手 |
[10:26] | Save Sam from what? | 为什么要救萨姆 |
[10:32] | Hey, hey. Are you okay? | 喂 喂 你还好吗 |
[10:36] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[10:38] | My name is sam. | 我叫萨姆 |
[10:43] | So, uh, what do you remember? | 那么 你都记起了什么 |
[10:46] | Well, | 那个 |
[10:48] | it might sound pretty strange if I said it aloud. | 这种话说出来会显得很奇怪 |
[10:50] | Oh,it — it couldn’t get any stranger. | 不可能比现在更奇怪了 |
[10:55] | Yeah? Don’t be so sure. | 是吗 别过早下结论 |
[11:01] | Look, I-I don’t know. | 我说不清 |
[11:02] | I mean, it’s all pretty spotty, you know? | 因为只是些零碎的记忆 |
[11:04] | I just remember I was — I was with, uh — | 我只记得我当时…我和… |
[11:07] | with two guys. | 两个男人在一起 |
[11:09] | One was, like, a male-model type, | 其中一个有男模的范儿 |
[11:12] | And the other was an older guy named, uh… | 而另一个是个老头 叫做… |
[11:16] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[11:18] | Okay. Well, what are you looking for? | 好吧 你在找什么 |
[11:23] | Here. Bobby singer. That has to be it. | 找到了 鲍比·辛格 就是他了 |
[11:26] | Is there a phone number? | 上面有他的电话吗 |
[11:27] | No, just an address. Sioux Falls, South Dakota. | 没有 只有个地址 南达科他州苏瀑 |
[11:29] | South Dakota. | 南达科他州 |
[11:32] | Okay, uh… | 好的… |
[11:34] | L-listen, Sam — | 听着 萨姆 |
[11:35] | – Sam, right? – Yeah. | -你是叫萨姆吧 -对 |
[11:37] | Look, I’m really sorry, but this is — | 我真的很抱歉 但我要… |
[11:40] | is where I got to get off. | 就此跟你道别了 |
[11:41] | Oh, no. Of course. No problem. | 不必道歉 没问题 |
[11:43] | Okay. Well, how are you gonna get there? | 好的 那你打算怎么过去 |
[11:53] | I guess I’ll take my car. | 看来我可以开车过去 |
[12:02] | That’s mine. | 那辆就是我的 |
[12:04] | – Are you sure? – Oh, yeah. | -你确定吗 -相当确定 |
[12:07] | Look, Sam, | 听着 萨姆 |
[12:07] | I don’t feel right about you going off like this. | 我觉得你就这样离开不太好 |
[12:11] | Oh, look, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:12] | Y-you’ve done way too much for me already. | 你为我做得已经够多了 |
[12:16] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是那个意思 |
[12:17] | What I mean is, uh… | 我的意思是… |
[12:18] | I’ve got a bad feeling, you know, | 我有种不详的预感 |
[12:20] | With those I.D.s and that shady-ass hotel room. | 看到你的那些假身份证和那个阴暗的房间 |
[12:23] | Whatever you’re looking for — | 不管你到底在寻找什么 |
[12:26] | You might not like what you find. | 最终的结果可能十分不妙 |
[12:30] | What other choice do I have? | 我难道还有别的选择吗 |
[12:33] | You could stick around here a little bit longer, | 你可以在这里多待一段时间 |
[12:35] | Get your head straight, | 等头脑清醒了再决定 |
[12:36] | instead of going off, flying blind into — | 而不是草率地离开 盲目地… |
[12:41] | What the hell was that?! | 怎么回事 |
[12:43] | Stay down. | 趴着别动 |
[12:55] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[12:56] | Sammy. | 小萨姆 |
[13:00] | Sammy? | 小萨姆 |
[13:03] | Come on. Snap out of it. | 拜托 醒过来啊 |
[13:30] | Anything? | 如何了 |
[13:31] | I can’t just sit here, Bobby. I’ve got to help him. | 我不能这样坐视不理 鲍比 我得帮他 |
[13:34] | – Dean. – You know, “Dreamscape” his noggin, something. | -迪恩 -让他逃离梦境什么的 |
[13:37] | You know what Cass did. | 你知道小卡做了什么 |
[13:38] | The dam inside your brother’s head is gone, | 你弟弟脑子里那道屏障没了 |
[13:41] | and all hell’s spilling loose. | 所有地狱的记忆都倾巢而出 |
[13:43] | – We don’t know what’s going on inside. – I don’t care. | -我们不知道里面什么情况 -我不管 |
[13:44] | – We have got to do something! – And we will. | -我们必须得做点什么 -我们会做的 |
[13:47] | But right now we got 16 hours till they pop purgatory. | 但现在离他们打开炼狱之门只剩十六小时 |
[13:51] | I’m down one man. | 这已经少了一个人了 |
[13:53] | I can’t afford to be down two. | 我不能再失去另一个了 |
[13:54] | Yeah, and how’s that going,huh? | 是啊 那事我们有什么进展呢 |
[13:55] | We’ve got no line on Crowley. | 我们不知道克劳力在哪 |
[13:56] | We got no line on Cass. Balthazar’s M.I.A. | 也不知道小卡在哪 巴尔萨泽也玩失踪 |
[13:59] | I mean, all we’ve got | 我们只知道 |
[14:00] | is Sam going through whatever the hell this is! | 萨姆莫名其妙就昏迷不醒 |
[14:03] | You know… | 你知道 |
[14:07] | …this is exactly what Cass wants… | 小卡要的就是这种效果 |
[14:09] | for you to fall to pieces. | 要你崩溃 |
[14:14] | Just try to think of what Sam would want. | 想想萨姆会想要我们做什么 |
[14:21] | Find Cass, Bobby. | 找到小卡 鲍比 |
[14:24] | Find him now. | 马上找到他 |
[14:38] | Do you smell whiskey? | 你闻到威士忌的味道了吗 |
[14:39] | Okay, Sam, would you focus? | 拜托 萨姆 能不能专心点 |
[14:41] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[14:42] | Okay, so, who shot at us? | 好吧 刚才是谁冲我们开枪 |
[14:46] | I-I didn’t really get a good look. | 我没看清楚 |
[14:48] | We got to go to the cops. | 我们得去报警 |
[14:51] | No. Look, if we can just get to my friends, | 不行 只要我们能找到我朋友 |
[14:52] | they can help us, I know it. | 我知道他们能帮我们 |
[14:53] | Okay, you don’t know if they’re your friends, okay? | 你不知道他们是不是你的朋友 |
[14:55] | You don’t know anything about anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[14:57] | – Just turn around. – No. | -调头吧 -不行 |
[15:00] | – Look, you’re safer with me. – How do you know that? | -你跟我在一起更安全 -你怎么知道 |
[15:04] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓着我了 |
[15:25] | What? No way. | 神马 不可能啊 |
[15:32] | What was that? | 你刚才干嘛啊 |
[15:34] | What do you mean? It’s daylight. | 你啥意思 现在是白天了 |
[15:37] | Yeah? | 那又怎样 |
[15:39] | It was night, and now it’s day. | 刚刚还是晚上呢 现在是白天了 |
[15:42] | It was always day. | 一直都是白天 |
[15:44] | No, no, no, no, no. No,it wasn’t. It… | 不不不不不 不是的 |
[15:46] | what the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事啊 |
[15:48] | Okay, so I am all filled up on crazy for today. | 好吧 今天真是疯够了 |
[15:52] | You know what, Sam? I’ll-I’ll see you. | 这样吧 萨姆 再见了您 |
[15:53] | Wait, wait, wait. Hey, hey, hey. | 等等 等等 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[16:00] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[17:17] | My God. | 我的天 |
[17:20] | Am I really that gawky? | 我就这么挫的吗 |
[17:24] | Howdy. | 好啊 小哥 |
[17:27] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[17:28] | Cold. Try again. | 错 再想想 |
[17:30] | I’m, uh, I’m hallucinating. | 这 这是幻觉 |
[17:33] | Warmer. | 接近 |
[17:35] | But see, normally, | 不过你看 一般来说 |
[17:37] | you’re awake when you’re tripping balls. | 产生幻觉的时候 你至少还是醒着的 |
[17:40] | I’m dreaming? | 我在做梦啊 |
[17:42] | And someone just won a copy of the home game. | 刚刚有人赢了主场比赛哟 |
[17:45] | We’re inside your grapefruit, Sam. | 我们在你的脑子里呢 萨姆 |
[17:48] | Son… you’ve been juiced. | 孩子 你被施咒了 |
[17:51] | I-I-I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[17:53] | Well, your B.F.F. Cass brought the hell wall tumbling down, | 你的闺蜜小卡把地狱屏障弄倒了 |
[17:56] | and you, pathetic infant that you are, | 而你呢 你个可悲的小屁孩 |
[18:00] | shattered into pieces. | 就零落成碎片了 |
[18:02] | Piece…piece. | 我们都是其中一片 |
[18:05] | I-I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:07] | Why would you? | 你怎么会明白呢 |
[18:09] | You’re jello, pal, unlike me. | 你这么废柴 哪像我 |
[18:13] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[18:14] | I’m not handicapped. | 我是无缺陷的 |
[18:16] | I’m not saddled with a soul. | 没有那劳什子的灵魂 |
[18:19] | In fact, I used to skipper this meatboat for a while. | 事实上呢 这副肉身我使唤了一阵呢 |
[18:23] | It was smooth sailing. I was sharp, strong. | 一切都得心应手 我敏锐而且坚强 |
[18:28] | That is, till they crammed your soul back in. | 后来他们就把灵魂给你装回去了 |
[18:32] | Now look at you. | 你看看你现在 |
[18:33] | Same misty-eyed milksop you always were. | 还是以前那副双眼迷蒙没骨气的狗狗样 |
[18:37] | That’s because souls are weak. | 因为灵魂本就脆弱 |
[18:40] | They’re a liability. | 纯粹是种负担 |
[18:43] | Now, nothing personal, but run the numbers. | 现在呢 不是我恨你 不过话得说清楚 |
[18:48] | Someone’s got to take charge around here before it’s too late. | 在事情不可挽救之前 总得有人掌控局面 |
[19:11] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来 出来呀 你躲到哪儿去了 |
[20:20] | You think I’m bad? | 你以为我很坏 |
[20:23] | Wait till you meet the other one. | 等你见了另一个就知道了 |
[20:40] | Sammy! Sam! | 小萨姆 萨姆 |
[21:00] | I remember who I am… | 我想起了我是谁 |
[21:03] | Everything I did this past year. | 一年来我做过的每一件事 |
[21:07] | And I remember you. | 想起了你 |
[21:14] | Walk away, or the girl dies. | 走开 不然我杀了她 |
[21:24] | There goes your leverage | 这回你没筹码了 |
[21:33] | Didn’t I tell you to turn back, | 我不是说过 让你回头 |
[21:35] | that you wouldn’t like what you found? | 你不会喜欢你找到的答案 |
[21:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:40] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[21:42] | Not as sorry as you’re gonna be. | 你还会加倍遗憾的 |
[21:58] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 看看是谁来了 |
[22:02] | Well, at least you mudfish finally got the angel-proofing right. | 至少你这老帽把天使防护咒弄对了 |
[22:07] | How’s sleeping beauty? | 睡美人怎么样了 |
[22:08] | You didn’t steal any kisses, I trust? | 你没偷吻人家吧 |
[22:11] | What the hell took you so long? | 这么久你到底搞什么去了 |
[22:14] | Honestly? | 要听实话 |
[22:16] | I was having second thoughts. | 我在犹豫 |
[22:18] | – About? – About whether to help you. | -犹豫什么 -犹豫要不要帮你们 |
[22:20] | I was thinking maybe… | 我在想我或许… |
[22:22] | maybe I should rip out your sticky bits instead. | 我或许应该反过来把你们收拾掉 |
[22:25] | And what did you decide? | 那么你的决定是什么呢 |
[22:35] | Cass and Crowley are there. | 小卡和克劳力在这个地方 |
[22:38] | That’s where the show gets started. | 好戏就在那里开场 |
[22:43] | All right, well, give us a minute to pack up and then zap us there. | 等一下 拿上东西你带我们过去 |
[22:45] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I don’t think so. | 不不不不 我可不这么想 |
[22:47] | – Balthazar. – I’m betraying a friend here… | -巴尔萨泽 -我这是在背叛朋友 |
[22:50] | A very powerful friend. | 一位非常强大的朋友 |
[22:51] | We all are. | 我们都一样 |
[22:53] | So I think I’ve stuck my neck out far enough already. | 所以我想 我冒的风险已经够大了 |
[22:59] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[23:14] | Your Purgatory power shake, monsieur… | 先生 您的炼狱能量奶昔 |
[23:17] | Half monster, half virgin. | 一半恶鬼 一半处女 |
[23:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:28] | You seem even more constipated than usual. | 你今天看起来比平时还纠结 |
[23:31] | Maybe get you some colon blow? | 需要来点儿润肠的吗 |
[23:34] | I’m renegotiating our terms. | 我要与你重议合作条件 |
[23:36] | Is that so? What terms do you propose? | 这样啊 你有何提议 |
[23:40] | You get nothing. | 你什么都得不到 |
[23:43] | Not one single soul. | 一个灵魂也不行 |
[23:46] | Can’t help notice… | 我忍不住注意到 |
[23:47] | seems a bit… unfairly weighted. | 好像有点儿不平等 |
[23:53] | Castiel… you wouldn’t dare. | 卡西迪奥 你怎么敢这样 |
[23:56] | I brought you this deal. | 是我向你提议这个交易 |
[24:00] | You think I’m handing all that power… | 你认为我会将那样强大的力量 |
[24:04] | to the king of hell? | 拱手让给地狱之王 |
[24:06] | I’m neither stupid nor wicked. | 我既不愚蠢也不邪恶 |
[24:08] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[24:10] | Have you forgotten that you’re the bottom in this relationship? | 你难道忘了你才是下面那个么 |
[24:12] | Here are your options. | 你有这些选择 |
[24:14] | You either flee, or you die. | 要么滚蛋 要么死 |
[24:18] | We made a pact. | 我们有约定的 |
[24:20] | Even I don’t break contracts like this. | 我都不会像这样毁约 |
[24:22] | Flee… | 滚蛋 |
[24:24] | Or die. | 还是死 |
[24:27] | Boy, you can’t trust anyone these days. | 天啊 这世道还能相信谁啊 |
[25:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:24] | Hi, Sam. | 嗨 萨姆 |
[25:30] | So? | 那么 |
[25:32] | Which one are you? | 你是哪个 |
[25:36] | Don’t you know? | 你难道不知道吗 |
[25:46] | I’m the one that remembers hell. | 我是记得地狱的那个 |
[26:07] | Time’s up, Dean. | 时间到了 迪恩 |
[26:10] | Just a second. | 再等一会 |
[26:19] | All right, this is where we’re gonna be, Sam. | 这是我们要去的地方 萨姆 |
[26:24] | So you get your lazy ass out of bed and come meet us. | 你别再偷懒了 赶紧起来和我们汇合 |
[26:29] | Sammy, please. | 小萨姆 求你了 |
[26:44] | I wish you hadn’t come, Sam. | 我希望你没有来 萨姆 |
[26:46] | I had to. I’m here, right? | 我不得不 来都来了 |
[26:50] | Out there in the real world, I’m at Bobby’s, aren’t I? | 在真实世界里 我在鲍比家 对吗 |
[26:54] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:55] | This whole time, I smell nothing but old spice and whiskey. | 我一直只能闻到老香料和威士忌的味道 |
[26:59] | I figured if I could get back here, | 我想如果我能回到这 |
[27:02] | back to my body, I could… | 回到我的身体 我就能… |
[27:06] | I don’t know — | 我不知道 |
[27:06] | I could snap out of it somehow. | 也许莫名就能醒过来了 |
[27:08] | First, you have to go through me. | 不过你得先过我这一关 |
[27:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:12] | Humpty-dumpty has to put himself back together again | 你想要醒来 就先要拼凑起 |
[27:15] | before he can wake up. | 一个完整的自己 |
[27:18] | And I’m the last piece. | 而我是最后一部分 |
[27:22] | Which means… | 意思是… |
[27:25] | …I have to know what you know… | 我要知道你所知道的… |
[27:29] | – …what happened in the cage. – Trust me. | -在牢笼里所发生的事 -相信我 |
[27:33] | You don’t want to know it. | 你不会想知道的 |
[27:38] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[27:41] | But I still have to. | 但是我还是得知道 |
[27:42] | Sam… you can’t imagine. | 萨姆 那是你无法想象的 |
[27:46] | Stay here, go back, | 别再继续了 回去吧 |
[27:48] | find that bartender, go find Jess, | 去找那个酒保 去找杰西 |
[27:51] | but don’t do this. | 但是别这么做 |
[27:53] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[27:55] | You’re not strong enough. | 你不够坚强 |
[28:00] | We’ll just have to see. | 我们还是试试吧 |
[28:03] | Why is this so important to you? | 为什么这对你来说那么重要 |
[28:07] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[28:09] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[28:11] | I’m not leaving my brother alone out there. | 我不会把我哥哥一个人丢在真实世界 |
[28:24] | I’m not gonna fight you. | 我不会和你动手 |
[28:27] | But this is your last chance. | 但这是你最后的机会 |
[28:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[28:45] | You’re gonna need it. | 你需要好运 |
[29:24] | You rang, Cass? | 你召唤我吗 小卡 |
[29:26] | Yeah. We have a problem. | 对 我们有麻烦了 |
[29:28] | Dean Winchester is on his way here. | 迪恩·温彻斯特正在来这的路上 |
[29:30] | Really? Oh. How’d he even know where we were? | 真的吗 他怎么知道我们在这的 |
[29:33] | Apparently… we have a Judas in our midst. | 显然…我们中间有个叛徒 |
[29:39] | Holy hell. | 太糟糕了 |
[29:42] | Who is it? | 是谁呢 |
[29:43] | I bet it’s that bloody little Cherub, isn’t it? | 我猜是那个可恶的小天使 对吗 |
[29:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:53] | But I-I need you to find out. | 但是我想让你去查出来 |
[29:54] | Of course. Um, right away, right away. | 当然 马上去 马上去 |
[29:57] | Uh, but what do you want me to do about Dean? | 但是我怎么处理迪恩呢 |
[29:58] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[30:01] | I’ll handle him myself. | 我自己处理他 |
[30:05] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
[30:08] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:11] | First Sam and Dean, and now this. | 先是萨姆和迪恩 现在是这个 |
[30:13] | I’m doing my best in impossible circumstances. | 在不可能的情况下我已经尽力了 |
[30:19] | My friends — they… | 我的朋友们 |
[30:22] | abandon me… | 抛弃了我 |
[30:24] | plot against me. | 密谋反对我 |
[30:29] | It’s difficult to understand. | 让人十分费解 |
[30:31] | Well, you — you always got little old me. | 我不是一直在你身边吗 |
[30:40] | Yes. I’ll always have you. | 是的 你总是陪着我 |
[30:43] | Cass… | 小卡 |
[31:23] | I count a dozen mooks, probably more. | 我看到有十几个 可能还不止 |
[31:27] | Demons? | 恶魔吗 |
[31:30] | Angels. | 天使 |
[31:33] | Well, how the hell are we gonna take out that many angels? | 我们要怎么对付那么多天使 |
[31:35] | We don’t. We’ll ninja our way in. | 不用 我们悄悄潜入 |
[31:39] | Awesome, yeah — till they hear your knee squeak. | 赞个 直到他们听到你膝盖嘎吱响 |
[31:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[31:43] | Oh, what, now you got thin skin? | 怎么 你现在脸皮薄了啊 |
[31:44] | No, shut up. | 没有 闭嘴 |
[31:46] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[31:57] | What the hell is that? | 什么声音 |
[32:03] | T. Rex, maybe? | 霸王龙吗 |
[32:08] | Holy mother of… | 我的天啊 |
[32:14] | Get to the car. Get to the car. | 上车 上车 |
[32:42] | Never underestimate the king of hell, darling. | 千万不要低估了地狱之王 亲爱的 |
[32:46] | I know a lot of swell tricks. | 我懂很多顶级的小把戏哟 |
[32:49] | Now, I think it’s time to re-renegotiate our terms. | 现在 我们可以重新谈判了吧 |
[32:58] | Sweaty hands, mate. | 老兄 手心都是汗哎 |
[33:01] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:02] | You can palm me all you want. | 你可以随便抚摸我 |
[33:04] | I’m safe and sound under the wing of my new partner. | 我在我新搭档的庇佑下很安全 |
[33:10] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[33:13] | Raphael. | 拉斐尔 |
[33:25] | Consorting with demons. I thought that was beneath you. | 和恶魔合作 你自降身份吗 |
[33:29] | Heard you were doing it. | 听说你也有合作 |
[33:31] | Sounded like fun. | 听起来颇有趣 |
[33:32] | You know, Castiel, | 卡西迪奥 |
[33:33] | y-you said all sorts of shameful, | 你说的拉斐尔各种 |
[33:35] | appalling, scatological things about Raphael. | 可耻可怕下流的事情 |
[33:39] | I found him — her — | 我发现他 哦不 是她 |
[33:43] | to be really… quite reasonable. | 其实真的很通情达理 |
[33:45] | You fool. | 你个蠢蛋 |
[33:47] | Raphael will deceive and destroy you at the speed of thought. | 拉斐尔会在眨眼之间出尔反尔然后毁灭你 |
[33:50] | Right, right, ’cause you’re such a straight shooter. | 对 对 因为你是正派大好人 |
[33:52] | She — he — | 她 他 |
[33:55] | has offered me protection against all comers. | 会保护我免受伤害 |
[33:57] | In exchange for what? | 用什么做交换 |
[33:59] | The purgatory blood. | 炼狱之血 |
[34:03] | Castiel, you really think I would let you open that door? | 卡西迪奥 你真认为我会让你打开那道门 |
[34:08] | take in that much power? | 让你吸收那么多能量 |
[34:11] | If anyone is going to be the new god, it’s me. | 只有我 才能成为新的上帝 |
[34:18] | He’s gonna bring the apocalypse and worse. | 他会开启天启 甚至更糟的事情 |
[34:20] | Hey, this is your doing, mate. | 这正是你的杰作 老兄 |
[34:22] | I’m merely grabbing the best offer on the table. | 我只不过选择了对自己最有利的一方 |
[34:24] | Now, you have two options. | 现在你有两条路可走 |
[34:29] | Flee or die. | 要么滚蛋 要么死 |
[35:13] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[35:15] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[35:20] | Come on. We got to go. | 来 我们必须出去 |
[36:02] | Bit busy, gentlemen. | 忙着呢 先生们 |
[36:05] | Be with you in a moment. | 你们稍等片刻 |
[36:48] | Maybe I said it wrong. | 也许我的咒语读错了 |
[36:50] | You said it perfectly. | 你读得完全正确 |
[36:54] | But what you needed was this. | 不过你还需要这个 |
[37:15] | I see. | 明白了 |
[37:22] | And we’ve been working with… | 这么说我们一直用的是 |
[37:26] | Dog blood. Naturally. | 自然是狗血了 |
[37:28] | Enough of these games, castiel. | 卡西迪奥玩够了吧你 |
[37:31] | Give us the blood. | 把血给我拿来 |
[37:32] | You — | 你 |
[37:35] | game’s over. | 游戏结束了 |
[37:36] | His jar’s empty. | 没看见他的瓶子都空了吗 |
[37:41] | So, Castiel, how’d your ritual go? | 卡西迪奥 你的仪式进展如何呢 |
[37:45] | Better than ours, I’ll bet. | 我看肯定比我们的强吧 |
[38:16] | You can’t imagine what it’s like. | 这是你无法想象的境界 |
[38:19] | They’re all inside me — | 成千上万的灵魂 |
[38:21] | millions upon millions of souls. | 现在统统在我身体里 |
[38:25] | Sounds sexy. | 的确有范儿 |
[38:27] | Exit stage Crowley. | 我退出 你们继续 |
[38:32] | Now, what’s the matter, Raphael? | 拉斐尔 你怎么了 |
[38:34] | Somebody clip your wings? | 翅膀被人剪断了吗 |
[38:35] | Castiel, please. | 卡西迪奥 别这样 |
[38:37] | You let the demon go… but not your own brother? | 你肯放那个恶魔走 却不放过你自己的兄弟 |
[38:40] | The demon I have plans for. | 那恶魔对我还有用处 |
[38:43] | You, on the other hand… | 而你呢 |
[38:58] | So, you see… | 你们也看到了 |
[39:01] | I saved you. | 是我救了你俩 |
[39:05] | You sure did, Cass. Thank you. | 小卡的确 谢谢你 |
[39:09] | You doubted me… | 你们怀疑过我 |
[39:12] | fought against me. | 阻碍我 |
[39:17] | But I was right all along. | 但一直以来我才是对的 |
[39:19] | Okay, Cass, you were. We’re sorry. | 小卡 你是对的 我们道歉 |
[39:23] | Let’s just defuse you, okay? | 现在先降低你的危险性好吗 |
[39:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[39:30] | You’re full of nuke. It’s not safe. | 你体内的能量非常巨大 很危险 |
[39:33] | So before the eclipse ends, | 所以在月蚀结束前 |
[39:35] | let’s get them souls back to where they belong. | 把这些灵魂送回炼狱去 |
[39:39] | Oh, no. They belong with me. | 那不可能 它们现在是我的 |
[39:40] | No, Cass, I-it’s scrambling your brain. | 小卡 它们会侵占你的大脑 |
[39:42] | No, I’m not finished yet. | 不 这事还没完呢 |
[39:44] | Raphael had many followers, | 拉斐尔还有许多追随者 |
[39:46] | and I must… | 我必须 |
[39:49] | punish them all severely. | 让他们吃点苦头 |
[39:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[39:57] | Listen… | 听着 |
[39:59] | I know there’s a lot of bad water under the bridge. | 我知道我们之间曾经有过许多误会 |
[40:04] | But we were family once. | 但是我们曾经是一家人 |
[40:07] | I’d have died for you. | 我宁愿为你而死 |
[40:10] | I almost did a few times. | 有那么几次确实差点为你送命 |
[40:11] | So if that means anything to you… | 所以如果我们之间亲情尤在 |
[40:17] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:19] | I’ve lost Lisa, I’ve lost Ben, | 我失去了莉莎 本 |
[40:23] | And now I’ve lost Sam. | 现在又失去了萨姆 |
[40:27] | Don’t make me lose you, too. | 我真的不想连你也失去 |
[40:31] | You don’t need this kind of juice anymore, Cass. | 小卡 你现在已经不需要这份力量了 |
[40:35] | Get rid of it before it kills us all. | 快舍弃那些力量 否则我们都得死 |
[40:40] | You’re just saying that because I won… | 你这么说不过是因为我胜利了 |
[40:43] | Because you’re afraid. | 因为你害怕了 |
[40:48] | You’re not my family, Dean. | 迪恩 我们不是一家人 |
[40:51] | I have no family. | 我没有家人 |
[41:08] | I’m glad you made it, Sam. | 萨姆 很高兴你醒过来了 |
[41:13] | But the angel blade won’t work, | 但是天使之刃对我没用 |
[41:18] | because I’m not an angel anymore. | 因为我现在已经不再是天使了 |
[41:24] | I’m your new god. | 我是新的上帝 |
[41:27] | A better one. | 更优秀更强大 |
[41:29] | So you will bow down | 所以你们要卑躬屈膝 |
[41:33] | and profess your love unto me, your lord… | 向你们的主 也就是我 颂扬你们的爱戴 |
[41:39] | …or I shall destroy you. | 否则我就杀了你们 |