时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Hello? – Bobby Singer? | -你好 -鲍比·辛格吗 |
[00:05] | My surgeon is a monster. | 我的医生是个怪物 |
[00:07] | Please get your ass here to Sioux Falls General. | 求你快来苏福尔斯综合医院 |
[00:10] | They’re like shapeshifters | 他们就像易形者 |
[00:12] | only a lot more into eating folk. | 只是更爱吃人肉 |
[00:15] | And nothing can kill ’em. | 而且没有东西能杀了他们 |
[00:19] | Anything else? | 还有什么别的吗 |
[00:20] | Yep. They bleed black goo. | 有 他们流出的是黑色的胶状物 |
[00:22] | Hi, Sam. | 你好 萨姆 |
[00:23] | Hi, Dean. | 你好 迪恩 |
[00:32] | Spell only lasts for a few days. | 咒语只能维持数日 |
[00:34] | The stuff you don’t talk about doesn’t just go away. | 你不想说出的那些心事不会自行消失 |
[00:36] | Well, then what the hell are you talking about? | 那你究竟想说什么 |
[00:37] | I’m talking about whatever you’re not telling me about. | 我是指你不想说的那件心事 |
[00:43] | We’re good, right? | 我们可以交心的 不是吗 |
[00:44] | We’re good. | 我们没问题 |
[00:55] | You sure about this? | 这样行吗 |
[00:58] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[01:08] | Good morning… Megan. | 早上好 梅根 |
[01:11] | That is a really, really pretty dress. | 你这件衣服真漂亮 |
[01:14] | Thank you. It’s vintage. | 谢谢夸奖 这件衣服有年头了 |
[01:16] | Well, it looks new on you. | 穿在你身上显得很新 |
[01:17] | Aren’t you sweet, sir? | 你嘴真甜 先生 |
[01:19] | Call me Dean. | 叫我迪恩就行 |
[01:20] | How can I help you today, Dean? | 有什么需要我帮忙 迪恩 |
[01:23] | Well, I don’t actually have an account at this bank, | 我在这家银行没有账户 |
[01:26] | but I was wondering if there was any way… | 你能不能想法子 |
[01:28] | I could get change for that? | 把这张换成零钱 |
[01:30] | I think I can make an exception… | 我可以专门为你… |
[01:32] | just for you. | 搞点特殊 |
[01:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:39] | How do you want it, Dean? | 你想换成什么面值的 迪恩 |
[01:43] | Well, I’m gonna have to take a rain check… | 要不还是改天吧 |
[01:45] | And all your money. | 把你们的钱都交出来 |
[01:52] | Hands in the air! Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 把手举起来 |
[01:56] | Your money’s insured, | 你们的钱保过险了 |
[01:58] | so no heroes, okay? | 所以就别想逞英雄了 |
[02:03] | Get in there. | 进去吧你 |
[02:09] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:11] | Yep. | 好了 |
[02:41] | Okay, Chet. | 好了 切特 |
[02:42] | Let’s see how you like a little fruit of the poison tree. | 来尝尝毒树之果的滋味如何 |
[02:46] | Isn’t that just a legal expression? | 那不只是个法律术语吗 |
[02:48] | You’re gonna wish it was. | 想得倒美 |
[02:56] | Oaky. | 好了 |
[02:58] | Similar finish to holy water, | 跟圣水的滋味有点像 |
[02:59] | not as bitter as rock salt. | 不像岩盐那么苦 |
[03:05] | And how are my two favorite meat-sicles? | 我最喜欢的两具肉身还好吗 |
[03:08] | Is he still sucking air? | 他还喘气儿呢 |
[03:11] | Greatest hits didn’t do the trick. | 怎么打都死不了 |
[03:13] | I’m down to B-sides and deep cuts. | 就差没用二流的音乐折磨他了 |
[03:16] | Well, you better figure out something quick. | 你最好快点找出办法 |
[03:18] | That whammy that witch dude put on him | 那个什么巫师在他身上施的咒 |
[03:19] | is only gonna last for a few days. | 只能撑几天而已 |
[03:21] | He gets his spinach back, | 一旦他恢复元气 |
[03:21] | we’re gonna end up having to drop a car on him just to stop him. | 想拦住他 就只能拿汽车砸了 |
[03:24] | Actually… | 其实 |
[03:26] | Edgar walked away from that car. | 埃德加从车底下爬出来了 |
[03:28] | He’s fine. | 他毫发无损 |
[03:29] | Well, he is a little pissed at you, but — | 虽说他有点生你们的气 但… |
[03:36] | You didn’t know? | 你们还不知道吗 |
[03:37] | Why don’t you shut your caketrap? | 闭上你的臭嘴吧 |
[03:40] | Bobby… | 鲍比 |
[03:41] | You’ve been using all this stuff and he still won’t talk? | 你用了这么多招 他还是不肯开口吗 |
[03:50] | Huddle over, coach? | 来了您呐 教练 |
[03:52] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[03:55] | It was easy. | 很简单 |
[03:57] | I used pattern-recognition software | 我用了图像识别软件 |
[03:58] | and a basic heuristic algorithm to track your known aliases. | 还有基础启发性算法 查到了你们的化名 |
[04:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:03] | Just what we need — a Mensa monster. | 怕什么来什么 还是个高智商怪物 |
[04:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:09] | Let’s just start with the start. | 咱们从头说起 |
[04:12] | Where’d you get our aliases? | 你怎么知道我们的化名 |
[04:13] | From your trench-coated friend, obviously. | 从你们穿风衣的朋友那儿知道的 |
[04:16] | When we were all nestled in at Camp Cass, | 我们在”小卡营”驻扎的时候 |
[04:19] | kind of got the full download. | 下载了他脑子里的全部资料 |
[04:22] | That’s just how we do. | 我们就有这本事 |
[04:23] | So why are you talking to us, Chet? | 那你为什么要告诉我们呢 切特 |
[04:27] | You’re not dumb. | 你又不傻 |
[04:29] | Why you spilling state secrets? | 你为什么要泄露国家机密 |
[04:30] | ‘Cause I’m not scared of you. | 因为我不怕你们 |
[04:33] | You can’t stop me. | 你们阻挡不了我 |
[04:35] | You can’t stop any of us. | 对我们谁都造不成威胁 |
[04:38] | We can’t be killed, you stupid little chewtoys. | 我们有不死之身 你们这群傻帽 |
[04:42] | You are aware that I’m the least of your concerns, right? | 你们现在该担心的不是我吧 |
[04:50] | You haven’t watched the news today, have you? | 看来你们还没看今天的新闻 |
[04:56] | The two men, who up until today were presumed dead, | 此前被认定为死亡的两人 |
[04:59] | locked the doors and opened fire, | 封锁出口 大开杀戒 |
[05:01] | leaving no survivors. | 无人生还 |
[05:03] | Sam and Dean Winchester are now the subjects | 加州对萨姆及迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[05:05] | of a manhunt throughout the state of California. | 展开了全面通缉 |
[05:11] | Busy morning, you two? | 你们俩今早挺忙啊 |
[05:12] | Those sons of bitches xeroxed us. | 那俩混蛋变成咱们的模样 |
[05:15] | But I don’t understand how. | 他们是怎么做到的 |
[05:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:19] | Maybe one of ’em touched you at the hospital. | 可能他们有人在医院碰了你们 |
[05:22] | It was the hair! | 他们用了头发 |
[05:24] | Not too hard to lift some DNA out of a motel shower drain, guys! | 从旅馆淋浴下水口很容易搞到你们的DNA |
[05:31] | You can copy people like that? | 那样就能克隆人吗 |
[05:33] | Awesome. | 真赞 |
[05:34] | Well, what is their plan, exactly? | 他们到底打算干什么 |
[05:36] | Squeeze us. | 逼咱们 |
[05:37] | Turn us into the most wanted men in America. | 把咱们变成全美关注的焦点 |
[05:40] | All right. Well, that settles it. | 好吧 那就别怪咱们了 |
[05:42] | We find these ass monkeys, and we kill them ourselves. | 要是找到那俩混球 就亲手宰了他们 |
[05:44] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[05:45] | Every form of law enforcement in the country | 全国所有的执法机关 |
[05:47] | has seen your ugly mugs this morning. | 今早都见着你们的丑样了 |
[05:48] | Exactly. So what’s the point in trying to hide? | 没错 那还有啥必要躲躲藏藏的 |
[05:50] | Better than sticking your fool neck out. | 总比伸出脖子找死强 |
[05:52] | These things are smarter than you. | 那些家伙比你们狡猾多了 |
[05:54] | Geez, Bobby, don’t sugarcoat it. | 喂 鲍比 这话可不好听 |
[05:55] | You don’t have a clue how to kill ’em | 你们根本不知道怎么杀它们 |
[05:58] | or slow ’em down, and your plan is, what? | 或是拖延时间 而你们的计划是什么 |
[06:00] | Go right at ’em? Genius. | 正面交锋 算了吧 |
[06:02] | They’re wearing our faces, Bobby. | 它们装成我们的样子 鲍比 |
[06:03] | This is personal. | 这笔账必须算 |
[06:04] | I’m with Dean here. | 我赞成迪恩的说法 |
[06:08] | Well, if you’re gonna be stupid, | 好吧 如果你们要做傻事 |
[06:09] | you might as well be smart about it. | 最好是放机灵点儿 |
[06:14] | You need to see a fella named Frank Devereaux. | 你们得去见一个名叫弗兰克·德弗罗的家伙 |
[06:17] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[06:18] | He’s a jackass and a lunatic, | 傻子加疯子 |
[06:21] | but he owes me one, from back in Port Huron. | 当年在休伦港他欠我个人情 |
[06:26] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[06:27] | I’ll keep working on chatty Cathy here, | 我要接着对付那个话痨 |
[06:29] | See if I can figure out what makes him die. | 看看能不能找出杀死他的办法 |
[06:51] | The usual? | 老样子 |
[06:53] | Rhymes with sing-songs. | 老样子 |
[06:57] | You guys sell protein bars? | 你们有没有蛋白棒 |
[07:00] | Yeah. | 有 |
[07:05] | But it’s in — it’s in the back, though. | 不过 我要去后面拿 |
[07:08] | Just, uh, give me a second. | 请稍等一会儿 |
[07:10] | Sure. Thanks. | 行 谢了 |
[07:31] | Pretty sure the cashier just made me. | 那个收银员肯定认出我了 |
[07:33] | Drive. | 开车 |
[07:37] | Hell. | 妈的 |
[07:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:59] | Special agent Morris. This is special agent Valente. | 我是莫瑞斯特工 这位是瓦伦提 |
[08:02] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[08:03] | These Winchester boys are keeping busy, I hear. | 我听说温彻斯特兄弟很忙啊 |
[08:05] | What is this, some type of psycho road trip? | 这算啥 杀人越货旅行团吗 |
[08:07] | The second bank, plus that convenience store? | 第二家银行了 外加便利店 |
[08:10] | Couple of days ago, they were dead. | 他们几天前还是死人呢 |
[08:12] | We know about what you know. | 我们不比你了解更多 |
[08:14] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[08:16] | Actual serial killers. | 真正的连环杀手 |
[08:18] | Crime spree means paperwork. Lots of it. | 有案子就有大量的文书工作 |
[08:20] | Which you’ll be doing. | 有你忙的了 |
[08:24] | We gotta go. | 该出发了 |
[08:25] | Winchesters spotted at a gas n’ sip. | 有个加油站发现了他们的行踪 |
[08:28] | It’s about a thousand miles from here. | 距离这里有一千英里左右 |
[08:30] | That’s fast. | 太快了吧 |
[08:31] | Must have flown. | 飞过去的吧 |
[08:32] | That or batmobile. | 要么就是坐蝙蝠战车 |
[08:52] | You sure this is the right place? | 你确定找对地方了吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[09:08] | Frank, you in there? | 弗兰克 在吗 |
[09:10] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[09:15] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[09:23] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[09:27] | Frank, anybody here? | 弗兰克 有人吗 |
[09:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:38] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[09:45] | Well, well. | 瞧啊 |
[09:48] | Spider caught some flies. | 蜘蛛抓到飞虫了 |
[10:04] | Well, I’ll be darned. | 我勒个去 |
[10:06] | Psycho butch and sundance. | 是大白天作案的杀人狂啊 |
[10:10] | You’re on CNN right now. | CNN正在播你们的新闻 |
[10:12] | No, no, t-that’s not us. | 不不 那不是我们 |
[10:14] | I know. Can’t be. | 我知道 不可能是 |
[10:15] | Unless you had a teleporter. | 除非你们有传送器 |
[10:18] | Do you have a teleporter? | 你们有传送器吗 |
[10:21] | No…Sir. | 没有 先生 |
[10:22] | We don’t. | 当然没有 |
[10:25] | Well, my condolences on the doppelgangers. | 沉痛哀悼你们有对疯子二重身啊 |
[10:29] | Now, who sent you? NSA? The feeb? | 那么 谁派你们来的 国安局的蠢货 |
[10:33] | March of dimes? | 畸形儿基金会 |
[10:37] | Uh, Bobby Singer sent us. | 是鲍比·辛格 |
[10:40] | Or not. Who? | 当我没说 |
[10:41] | H-he said you could help. | 他说你可以帮忙 |
[10:42] | He said you owed him, from Port Huron. | 你还记得当年休伦港的事吗 |
[10:49] | Guy saves your life one time, | 有人救了你一命 |
[10:51] | and, what, you owe him the rest of yours? | 然后呢 一辈子都欠着他了吗 |
[10:54] | That’s usually how it works, yeah. | 没错 一般来说都是这样的 |
[11:11] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[11:13] | I know that Bobby’s into that magic hooey, | 我知道鲍比总搞些神神鬼鬼的事儿 |
[11:16] | but truth is, | 事实是 |
[11:18] | The government have been cloning people for years. | 政府研究克隆人好多年了 |
[11:20] | Guess it was just your turn in the barrel. | 没准轮到你们头上了 |
[11:22] | – Well, actually — – forget it. He’s rolling. | -其实… -别 听他说 |
[11:24] | Yours have been busy beavers. | 你们的克隆人忙得很啊 |
[11:27] | You’re number two on the most wanted list. | 眼看着你们就成了第二号通缉犯 |
[11:29] | Quickest climb up the charts since Donna Summer. | 自堂娜·萨默以来爬得最快了 |
[11:32] | So, what do you think we should do? | 那你觉得我们该怎么做 |
[11:34] | Cuba’s nice this time of year. | 这个时节去古巴不错 |
[11:36] | No, we’re not hiding. | 不 我们不打算躲起来 |
[11:37] | Is he always this stupid? | 他从来就这么蠢吗 |
[11:41] | Look, we got to stick around and kick a couple asses. | 听着 我们要留下来好好教训那两个家伙 |
[11:44] | So, we just need you to get us further off the grid, | 只需要你帮我们远离牢房 |
[11:47] | but keep us on the board. | 同时又能自由行动 |
[11:50] | Well, first thing we got to do is wipe all your old aliases. | 好吧 第一件事就是清除以前所有的化名 |
[11:54] | No more rock shoutouts. | 不能太高调 |
[11:56] | It’s Tom and John Smith from now on. | 从现在开始就叫汤姆和约翰·史密斯 |
[11:59] | And no plastic. | 不能用卡 |
[12:00] | Cash only. | 只用现金 |
[12:01] | And change your phones on a very frequent | 要非常频繁 而且不定期地 |
[12:04] | non-schedule schedule, you understand? | 换手机 明白吗 |
[12:06] | Oh, and try to stay out of view of the 200 million cameras | 还有 尽量避开政府有权调用的 |
[12:10] | that the government has access to, ‘kay? | 两亿个摄像头 明白吗 |
[12:12] | 200 million? | 两亿 |
[12:14] | Big brother, | 老大哥[代指政府]嘛 |
[12:14] | he has many eyeballs, my friend. | 他的眼睛可多了 朋友们 |
[12:16] | You see a place that even looks like | 只要看到一个地方 |
[12:18] | it can afford security, | 可能有保安系统 |
[12:19] | You just ease on down the road. | 二话不说就赶紧撤 |
[12:22] | This… | 这个 |
[12:25] | This is your laptop, right? | 是你的笔记本 对吧 |
[12:27] | Yeah. That’s mine. | 是啊 这是我的 |
[12:28] | What — gee — hey — | 我靠 喂 嘿 |
[12:31] | What are you — what was that?! | 你这是干嘛呢 |
[12:43] | Thank you, I guess. | 我想我要谢谢你 |
[12:44] | No problem. You owe me five grand, cash. | 没问题 你欠我五千块 现金 |
[12:47] | – What? – What? | -啥 -啥 |
[12:47] | Unless you wanna go comparison shop at the mall, | 你还想到购物中心去货比三家吗 |
[12:50] | sweet cheeks. | 小可爱们 |
[12:51] | Say hi to the cops for me. | 替我向条子问好 |
[12:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:56] | Let’s blue steel you up some new I.D., | 我们来弄张新的证件照 |
[12:59] | Mr. and Mr. Smith. | 两位史密斯先生 |
[13:06] | Do it again! Come on, do it again! | 再来一次 来吧 再来一次 |
[13:10] | So you’re just gonna touch me in the morning, | 你打算就这样在清晨抚摸我 |
[13:12] | then just walk away? | 然后转身离去吗 |
[13:13] | Are you still talkin’? | 你怎么还能说话 |
[13:15] | Aren’t you sick of this yet? | 你还没玩厌吗 |
[13:17] | You bleed. | 你流的血 |
[13:18] | Black…snot, sure, | 像是黑色的…鼻涕 |
[13:20] | but you bleed, you can die. | 不过你会流血你就会死 |
[13:23] | Sure, sport, whatever you say. | 行啊 小伙子 随你怎么说 |
[13:26] | Try the acid again, why don’t you? | 怎么不再试试酸呢 |
[13:28] | Poor sap. You’re stumped. | 可怜的家伙 你束手无策了 |
[13:30] | Give it a rest, mouthy. | 消停一下 话痨 |
[13:32] | How long you think these’ll hold | 你觉得一旦咒语失效 |
[13:33] | once the spell wears off, hmm? | 这些东西能撑多久 |
[13:35] | Tick tock, old man. | 时间不多了 老头子 |
[13:37] | I’m gonna really enjoy eating you, | 我会好好享用你的 |
[13:40] | right down to that hat. | 连帽子也吃了 |
[13:41] | I said shut up. | 我说了闭嘴 |
[13:43] | And then I’m gonna eat everyone… | 接着我要吃了所有… |
[13:45] | you ever said hello to. | 你打过招呼的人 |
[13:51] | Hot damn. | 哇塞 |
[13:53] | Well, that’s somethin’. | 这招不错 |
[13:57] | I marked all the towns your stunt doubles hit | 我标记了你们的克隆人犯事的城市 |
[13:59] | so you can see the pattern. | 这样你可以找出规律 |
[14:01] | All right, great. | 好的 非常好 |
[14:02] | Um, so, what is the pattern? | 是什么样的规律呢 |
[14:05] | No clue, man. I can’t see it. | 不知道啊 哥们 我看不出 |
[14:06] | Seems random. | 看上去是随机的 |
[14:07] | Little tip from a pro — | 专家意见 |
[14:09] | There is no such thing as a random series | 你们的邪恶分身不可能随机 |
[14:11] | of robbery murders by your evil twins. | 挑地方抢劫杀人的 |
[14:14] | Well, have yourself some uppers and look at that some more. | 给自己吃点兴奋剂 再好好研究一下 |
[14:17] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:18] | Thanks, Frank. | 谢谢 弗兰克 |
[14:19] | For what? Sending you to your death? | 谢什么 把你们送上死路 |
[14:22] | Your doubles want to be on “candid camera,” | 你们的克隆人想办法被拍下来 |
[14:25] | put you in the line of fire. | 好让你们置身水深火热之中 |
[14:26] | Now, I’d lay low, | 换了我就低调点 |
[14:27] | ’cause I love life and its infinite mysteries. | 因为我热爱生活和它道不尽的神秘感 |
[14:30] | But you two want to be dumb, that’s fine. | 你们俩想当傻瓜 没关系 |
[14:32] | At least have the common sense to ditch your car. | 至少也把你们的车扔掉 |
[14:35] | Uh, excuse me. What? | 不好意思 什么 |
[14:38] | Your doublemints — | 你们的克隆人 |
[14:39] | They’re using a car just like the one outside. | 他们开的车和外面那辆一样 |
[15:07] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[15:16] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这搞什么鬼 |
[15:18] | You’re all charm, Bobby. | 你真是魅力无穷 鲍比 |
[15:20] | So my therapist keeps telling me. | 我的心理医生也一直这么跟我说 |
[15:22] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[15:23] | I’m a cop, remember? | 我是个警察 记得吗 |
[15:26] | You gonna invite me in? | 你不打算邀请我进去吗 |
[15:28] | Well, you may not want me to. | 你可能不会想进来 |
[15:29] | I got one of the big mouths downstairs. | 我抓了个食人怪放楼下了 |
[15:32] | So I won’t go downstairs. | 那我不到楼下去就是 |
[15:37] | I, uh… | 我… |
[15:40] | I wanted to come thank you. | 我想来谢谢你 |
[15:43] | Thank me? | 谢谢我 |
[15:44] | Well, yeah… | 是的… |
[15:45] | Seeing as they were fresh out of | 因为商店里写有 |
[15:46] | “Thanks for saving me from liver-eating surgeon” | “感谢你把我从吃肝脏的医生手里救出来” |
[15:48] | cards at the store. | 的卡片卖光了 |
[15:50] | Oh, that. Just doing my job, | 那个啊 那是我的工作 |
[15:53] | which nobody pays me for. | 还没工资 |
[15:55] | Right. | 是这样 |
[15:57] | How you doing, Bobby? | 你最近怎么样 鲍比 |
[15:59] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:00] | Every day is a gift. | 对生命充满感激 |
[16:02] | Your house just burned down. | 你的房子刚被烧毁了 |
[16:04] | As you can see, I got a roof over me. | 你也看见了 我还没露宿街头 |
[16:06] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[16:08] | Let someone be nice to you for five minutes? | 就允许别人哪怕善待你五分钟好吗 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:14] | But not too nice. | 但是别太好了 |
[16:17] | I can’t be going soft. | 我不能变软了 |
[16:19] | ‘Course not. | 当然不会 |
[16:21] | I can cook. | 我会做饭 |
[16:23] | Ish. You know? | 八九不离十吧 |
[16:25] | Why don’t you let me make you something? | 不如我帮你做点什么 |
[16:26] | Maybe put this new place of yours in some kind of order. | 把你的新家打理一下 |
[16:30] | Come on. | 让我干吧 |
[16:32] | I owe you that much. | 我欠你的 |
[16:35] | Okay. Thanks, Sheriff. | 好吧 谢谢 警长 |
[16:39] | Jody. | 喊我乔迪 |
[17:03] | Did you think it would be that easy? | 你觉得会有那么简单吗 |
[17:05] | No. | 没有 |
[17:08] | But it’s a start. | 但这是个开始 |
[17:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:36] | You know, it’s bad enough that they’re ganking people, | 要知道他们装成我们的样子 |
[17:37] | wearing our mugs, | 四处杀人就够可恶了 |
[17:39] | but now this? | 现在又来这个 |
[17:40] | Have us driving around in this…Caboodle | 让我们开着这辆…卡布德 |
[17:43] | while baby’s on lockdown. | 却把我的爱车锁起来 |
[17:44] | It’s temporary, Dean. | 这都是暂时的 迪恩 |
[17:47] | Nobody puts baby in a corner. | 不能委屈我的爱车 |
[17:49] | Y-you know that’s a line from — | 这…这台词是…. |
[17:51] | 帕特里克·斯威兹 在《终极豪情》中饰演一名胆大妄为的银行抢劫犯 | |
[17:51] | Swayze movie. Swayze always gets a pass! | 斯威兹的电影 斯威兹总能化险为夷 |
[17:54] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:55] | Uh, well, you want some tunes or something? | 你想来点音乐什么的吗 |
[18:06] | – Sorry, man, I-I… – Just leave it. | -抱歉 兄弟 我…我 -让它放吧 |
[18:08] | Probably gonna be the only thing on. | 可能就这么一首歌 |
[18:59] | – Dean. -What? | -迪恩 -怎么 |
[19:01] | Jericho — the lady in white. | 耶利哥 白衣女鬼 |
[19:10] | Blackwater — wendigo. | 黑水山脉 食人魔 |
[19:13] | Lake Manitoc — the kid in the lake. | 曼莱托克湖 湖里的孩子 |
[19:18] | They’re hitting towns we’ve worked jobs in. | 他们去的都是我们干过活的地方 |
[19:20] | In order. | 还是按顺序来的 |
[19:21] | Since the day I left Stanford with you. | 从我跟着你离开斯坦福大学的那天起 |
[19:25] | So, what, they want us to find them? | 什么情况 他们希望我们找到他们吗 |
[19:27] | Well, one way to find out — | 有个证实的办法 |
[19:29] | next case would be in…St. Louis. | 下一件案子是在 圣路易斯 |
[19:33] | Perfect. Connor’s Diner. | 太棒了 康纳餐馆 |
[19:35] | Best burgers in St. Louis. | 圣路易斯最好吃的汉堡 |
[19:36] | Oh, I deserve something good in my life right now. | 我也该享受点生命中美好的事物了 |
[19:48] | You know, he has one of these every day. | 他每天都要吃一个这种东西 |
[19:51] | And in his heart, | 并且在他心里 |
[19:53] | he thinks they’re almost as good as sex. | 他觉得这些东西跟性爱一样美妙 |
[19:56] | This… | 这东西 |
[19:58] | is disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[20:03] | Dead plants with creamy goo. | 死掉的植物还有奶油一样的黏状物 |
[20:05] | It’s like eating self-righteousness. | 就好像在吃自以为是 |
[20:08] | I mean, you tell me which is worse. | 你来告诉我哪件事更悲剧 |
[20:09] | I mean, honestly, I just… You know what? | 说真的 我真是 你知道吗 |
[20:11] | I can’t stand the guy. | 我真受不了这家伙 |
[20:12] | Talk about a hero complex. | 还说什么英雄情结 |
[20:14] | And he doesn’t have relationships. | 他连恋人都没有 |
[20:16] | No, he has applications for Sainthood. | 不 他能去当圣徒了 |
[20:18] | Oh, and he thinks he’s funny. | 还有他觉得自己很搞笑 |
[20:20] | He thinks he’s a damn comedian. | 他觉得自己是郭德纲呢 |
[20:22] | Who has two thumbs and full-blown bats in the belfry? | 疯癫二逼青年何处找 |
[20:25] | I’m serious. | 不开玩笑 |
[20:26] | It’s nothing but Satan-vision on the inside. | 脑子里净是路西法的身影 |
[20:28] | I mean, how he’s walking around in a jacket | 真不明白他心里乱的魂肉都要分离了 |
[20:30] | with detachable arms is beyond me. | 还怎么穿着这件夹克到处乱晃 |
[20:35] | You know, I had a brother with this many issues once. | 我曾有个兄弟也有这么多麻烦事 |
[20:37] | – Yeah? – Know what I did? | -是吗 -知道我干了什么吗 |
[20:38] | I ate him. | 我吃了他 |
[20:39] | Of course you did. | 那是当然 |
[20:40] | How are these guys even a threat? | 这些家伙怎么会是个威胁呢 |
[20:42] | Boss says they gotta go, they gotta go. | 老大说他们得死 他们就得死 |
[20:44] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:45] | Idea. | 有个想法 |
[20:47] | You wanna trade? | 你想不想来交换一下 |
[20:48] | I mean, I’ll take chuckles over schizo. | 比起这疯子我宁可要搞笑的 |
[20:52] | No, I like this one’s hair better. | 不要 我更喜欢这家伙的头发 |
[20:54] | You can stay in the big one. | 你还是待在你那个大家伙的身体里吧 |
[20:56] | All right. In that case, let’s turn up the heat. | 好吧 既然如此 那我们就搞点动静出来 |
[20:59] | The sooner I get out of this and into something more stable, | 我越早离开这躯壳找个更稳定的 |
[21:01] | the better. | 就越好 |
[21:03] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[21:04] | Hey, kid. Hey. | 小伙子 |
[21:06] | Why don’t you fire up the camera on that thing? | 你不如打开那东西上的摄像头吧 |
[21:10] | Point it over here. | 把它对准这里 |
[21:15] | Shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[21:17] | All right, everybody be cool! This is a robbery! | 大家都冷静点 我们是来抢劫的 |
[21:19] | Anybody moves, | 有人动的话 |
[21:21] | and I’ll execute every last one of you! | 我就杀光你们每一个人 |
[21:36] | Choppin’ their heads off won’t kill ’em, | 砍下他们的头杀不了他们 |
[21:38] | but it’ll slow ’em down pretty good. | 不过也能很有效地拖延他们了 |
[21:41] | Till they fuse back up, anyhow. | 不过头还会再粘回去 |
[21:43] | Well, that’s something, I guess. | 也算是有点进展了 |
[21:44] | I mean, assuming we can even get close to them. | 不过我们还未必能靠近他们 |
[21:46] | Believe me, I don’t want you walking right up to ’em, either. | 相信我 我也不想你们走到他们跟前去 |
[21:49] | I’m still looking for something you can shoot at ’em. | 我还在找你们能用来射杀他们的东西 |
[21:51] | Good times. All right, thanks, Bobby. | 好时光啊 谢了 鲍比 |
[21:54] | Hey, you take mayo, right, Bobby? | 你吃蛋黄酱的对吧 鲍比 |
[21:57] | You got a chick over there? | 你那里有个小妞吗 |
[21:58] | What? | 什么 |
[21:59] | No. | 没有 |
[22:01] | Are you even working, Richard Gere? | 你在办事吗 理查德·基尔 |
[22:03] | Shut up, you idjit. | 闭嘴 你个白痴 |
[22:05] | Where are you boys off to next? | 你们兄弟俩接着去哪里 |
[22:07] | Uh, St. Louis. That’s where we — | 圣路易斯 那是我们 |
[22:09] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[22:10] | They hit St. Louis. | 他们去过圣路易斯了 |
[22:12] | Pumpkin-and-Honeybunny’d a diner there. | 洗劫了那里的一家餐馆 |
[22:14] | Connor’s Diner? | 康纳餐馆吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 对 你怎么知道 |
[22:19] | Lucky guess. | 随便猜猜 |
[22:20] | All right, so much for that. | 那就这样吧 |
[22:21] | I guess we’re off to… | 我想我们要去 |
[22:23] | To Ankeny, Iowa. | 爱荷华州安克尼市 |
[22:25] | Call us if you get anything else. | 如果你有所收获 打电话给我们 |
[22:27] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[22:42] | Special agents Morris, Valente. | 我们是莫瑞斯和瓦伦提特工 |
[22:46] | You were first on the scene? | 你是最先到案发现场的吗 |
[22:47] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 是的 |
[22:48] | Wanna tell us what happened? | 要不要告诉我们发生了什么 |
[23:04] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey! Keep that up! | 把那东西拿好 |
[23:07] | I didn’t say you could put that down! | 我没说你能把它放下 |
[23:09] | I want the whole world to know | 我要让全世界都知道 |
[23:10] | what Sam and Dean Winchester are capable of. | 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特能做什么 |
[23:18] | That all of ’em? | 杀光了吗 |
[23:21] | All but one. | 还差一个 |
[23:23] | No, please, no. | 不要 拜托 不要 |
[23:32] | Well, goodnight, St. Louis. | 晚安 圣路易斯 |
[23:35] | You’ve been a wonderful crowd. | 你们真是棒极了 |
[23:37] | Grab your socks and hose, Iowa, | 爱荷华州的人们 快逃吧 |
[23:39] | ’cause we’re headed to you next. | 我们接着就要朝你们那里去了 |
[23:43] | We need to alert — | 我们要警告 |
[23:44] | Federal, state, local — I’m on it. | 联邦 州和当地警局 这就去 |
[24:06] | Does this skin make me look fat? | 这幅躯壳有没有让我看起来很胖 |
[24:11] | Balls. | 混蛋 |
[24:13] | It’s pretty dark in here. | 记忆挺晦暗啊 |
[24:16] | High-school dropout. | 高中辍学 |
[24:19] | A drunk like your daddy before you. | 有个酒鬼老爸 |
[24:22] | Oh. You and dad. | 你和你爸都是 |
[24:25] | Now, that’s a can of scorpions. | 真是一丘之貉 |
[24:28] | Your favorite singer is Joni Frickin’ Mitchell? | 你最爱的歌手是琼尼·米歇尔吗 |
[24:33] | Oh, Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[24:34] | You are 10 pounds of sad in a 5-pound bag. | 你的忧郁都要兜不住了 |
[24:51] | Sam, Sam. Hold up. | 萨姆 萨姆 站好别动 |
[24:55] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别乱动 |
[25:01] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[25:02] | This is all sorts of wrong. | 真是太过分了 |
[25:05] | Those are nice wheels. | 那车可真不错 |
[25:06] | Tell you what, when this is over, | 等事情结束了 |
[25:08] | I’m stealing those rims. | 我要把车偷过来 |
[25:10] | Tell the kids I said hi. | 跟孩子们问声好 |
[25:13] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[25:14] | Bobby, we got eyes on them. | 鲍比 我们找到他们了 |
[25:15] | What? | 什么 |
[25:16] | It’s like looking at a funhouse mirror. | 简直像照镜子 |
[25:18] | Yeah, I know the feeling. | 我了解你的感受 |
[25:20] | All right, well, tell me you got something. | 告诉我们你有收获了 |
[25:21] | Otherwise, we’re gonna have to get in close. | 否则我们就要近身战了 |
[25:23] | Look, just hang back for now. | 听着 先原地等等 |
[25:25] | It’s too late. We gotta — | 太晚了 我们必须… |
[25:26] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[25:28] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[25:31] | Big misunderstanding. | 你误会了 |
[25:32] | – Look, the guys you want – shut up! | -你们要抓的人 -闭嘴 |
[25:34] | – they’re right there. Just turn around. – Shut up! | -他们就在那边 你们转过去 -闭嘴 |
[25:35] | – Look. – Drop the phone. Put your hands in the air. | -看啊 -放下电话 高举双手 |
[25:38] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[25:39] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[25:49] | – You know the thing about you, Bobby… – Save it. | -要说你啊 鲍比 – 闭嘴 |
[25:52] | I already know me, handsome. | 我了解我自己 帅哥 |
[25:54] | You got the gruff thing down. | 你一副粗声粗气的样子 |
[25:58] | Seen more death than an electric chair. | 见证了无数的死亡 |
[26:01] | Ready to die with your boots on. | 随时准备战死沙场 |
[26:05] | But, you know, deep down inside… | 可是 在你的内心深处 |
[26:08] | You’re no cynic. | 你不是那么的愤世嫉俗 |
[26:09] | You still hope. | 你还是有希望的 |
[26:11] | You even got a thing for that lady upstairs. | 甚至对楼上的小姐还有点意思 |
[26:14] | Tiny part of you thinks, | 你心里有那么一小块想着 |
[26:17] | maybe… | 也许 |
[26:19] | after this is all done, | 等着一切都过去了 |
[26:21] | you and miss sheriff can make your own little cabin | 你跟我们的警长小姐可以在树林深处 |
[26:24] | in the woods. | 建个自己的房子 |
[26:29] | That’s hilarious. | 真是可笑 |
[26:31] | You’re not getting any older than tomorrow, Bobby. | 你连明天早上的太阳都看不到了 鲍比 |
[26:35] | Why do you bother? | 何必费这个心呢 |
[26:38] | You a Browning fan? | 你喜欢勃朗宁的诗吗 |
[26:40] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[26:41] | Robert Browning. | 罗伯特·勃朗宁 |
[26:43] | Poet. | 诗人 |
[26:45] | You got that name rattling around up there | 你没有在我的思维和情感中 |
[26:47] | with the rest of my thoughts and feelings? | 看到他的名字吗 |
[26:49] | It’s kind of hard to sift through | 你总是醉得不省人事 |
[26:51] | all the drunken blackouts, but — | 找东西可有点困难 不过… |
[26:53] | “A man’s reach should exceed his grasp.” | “人要追求自己得不到的东西” |
[26:58] | I like that. | 我喜欢这句话 |
[27:00] | That’s actually lovely. | 听起来棒极了 |
[27:01] | Browning? | 勃朗宁是吗 |
[27:03] | After I eat you, | 等我吃了你 |
[27:04] | I’m definitely gonna hit the library. | 我绝对会去图书馆看他的书 |
[27:08] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[27:12] | Get it off. | 把它弄掉 |
[27:14] | Get it off! | 把它弄掉 |
[27:15] | Get it off!! | 把它弄掉 |
[27:16] | Get it off of me! | 把它从我身上弄掉 |
[27:21] | Get it off me! | 把它从我身上弄掉 |
[27:25] | Oh, sorry. Little snafu here. | 对不起 这儿有点小乱 |
[27:30] | Okay, wasn’t expecting that reaction. | 这可真是意料之外 |
[27:33] | What the hell was in that bucket? | 水桶里边是什么东西 |
[27:38] | Look, you’re making a mistake. | 你们搞错了 |
[27:39] | The real killers are back at the diner, okay? | 真正的凶手还在餐厅里 懂吗 |
[27:41] | Is that the best you can do? | 这就是你无力的辩解吗 |
[27:42] | I want my phone call. | 我要打电话 |
[27:43] | Oh, there’ll be a call, to the FBI. | 会有电话的 不过是给联调局的 |
[27:46] | Take him to cell number one. | 把他关进一号囚室 |
[27:48] | Take that one to the interview room. | 带这个去审讯室 |
[27:50] | Once they’re separate and secure, | 把他们分开关好 |
[27:52] | you boys call it a night. | 你们今晚就可以收工了 |
[27:53] | You’re making a mistake! | 你们弄错了 |
[28:16] | What, did you guys forget something or what? | 你们俩忘了什么东西了吗 |
[28:28] | 安克尼 警长办公室 | |
[28:29] | Hey. I have a right to my phone call. | 我有权打电话 |
[28:31] | A right? | 权利 |
[28:32] | You killed how many people last couple days, | 你过去的几天杀了多少人 |
[28:34] | and you want me to hop-to on your rights? | 居然还敢让我来帮你实现权利 |
[28:36] | I didn’t — | 我没有 |
[28:38] | Please — | 拜托了 |
[28:40] | Just give me one — one phone call. | 就让我打一个电话 |
[28:48] | Boys? | 孩儿们 |
[28:49] | Bobby, we got popped. | 鲍比 我们被抓了 |
[28:50] | Okay. I’ll be there as soon as — | 好吧 我会马上过来的 |
[28:52] | No, no, there’s no time. Look, we saw them… | 不用了 没时间 我们看到他们了 |
[28:54] | They saw us. | 他们也看到我们 |
[28:55] | So, we are coming to get us. | 因此 “我们”要来找我们 |
[28:58] | You read me? | 你懂了吗 |
[28:59] | Tell me you got something. | 你有什么发现吗 |
[29:00] | There’s a chemical — | 一种化学成分 |
[29:02] | Sodium borate. | 硼酸钠 |
[29:03] | Okay, let me get Mr.Wizard on speed dial. | 好吧 我要去问百度知道了 |
[29:05] | No, no, it ain’t as weird as it sounds. | 不 不 这挺靠谱的 |
[29:07] | It’s found in industrial cleaners and soaps | 化工清洁剂 肥皂还有洗衣粉 |
[29:09] | and laundry powder. | 里面都有 |
[29:11] | Just look for anything with the word borax on it. | 找那些带硼酸字样的产品就好 |
[29:13] | You want me to “Desperate Housewife” these mothers? | 你要我当绝望主妇对付这帮怪物吗 |
[29:15] | No, just trust me. | 不是 相信我就对了 |
[29:17] | It burns ’em bad enough to slow ’em down. | 这东西能烧伤他们 足够拖延时间了 |
[29:19] | So get the strongest you can find. Hear me? | 找剂量最大的那种 懂了吗 |
[29:21] | Borax. Burns. Got it. | 硼酸 烧伤 懂了 |
[29:23] | Then douse ’em, | 然后泼向他们 |
[29:25] | then get close, and then chop the heads off. | 靠近 砍下他们的脑袋 |
[29:29] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[29:30] | And keep the heads separate! | 把脑袋单独放置 |
[29:31] | Bobby, you’re a genius. Thanks. I — | 鲍比 你是个天才 谢谢 |
[29:34] | What’d you do that for? | 你干嘛挂电话 |
[29:35] | Borax? Decapitation? | 硼酸 斩首 |
[29:37] | What kind of sickos are you and your friends? | 你和你朋友都是些什么疯子啊 |
[29:40] | Hey, you listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:42] | If you don’t go get every ounce, | 如果你不马上去把那东西 |
[29:44] | every drop of whatever that stuff is | 能找到的每一滴 |
[29:46] | in this place right now… | 都搜集来 |
[29:48] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们都会死的 |
[29:50] | Well, you’re crazier than I thought. | 你比我想象的还疯 |
[30:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[30:05] | What is your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[30:06] | We don’t have time for lunch right now. | 现在可没时间吃饭 |
[30:08] | I was hungry. | 我饿了 |
[30:09] | Later. let’s go. | 等会的 快走 |
[30:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:29] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:30] | I…it’s just… | 那个 我 |
[30:34] | I don’t know what I just saw. | 我不知道刚才看到的是什么 |
[30:36] | Let me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[30:39] | Okay, you listen to me, and we’ll live. | 照我说的做 咱们都可以活下去 |
[30:41] | All right, keep your head down, get to the supply closet. | 悄悄地到补给柜子那去 |
[30:43] | Get anything that says borax on it — bring it here. | 拿来所有带有硼酸字样的物品 |
[30:46] | Now. go. | 快去吧 |
[30:57] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[31:01] | I’m not your brother. | 我不是你哥哥 |
[31:05] | But I am Dean adjacent. | 我近似迪恩 |
[31:17] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[31:20] | Sammy. | 小萨姆 |
[31:23] | Not sammy. | 不是小萨姆 |
[31:35] | I just want to let you know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[31:36] | How much I’ve really grown to hate | 自从变成你们以来 |
[31:39] | you and your brother since we’ve been wearing you. | 我是越来越狠你俩了 |
[31:43] | I just don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[31:46] | You could be anything. | 你们前途无量 |
[31:47] | You’re strong. You’re uninhibited. | 强壮 无牵无挂 |
[31:49] | You’re smart enough, believe it or not. | 信不信由你 还挺聪明 |
[31:51] | But you’re so caught up in being good | 但你们太在意做个好人 |
[31:54] | and taking care of each other. | 和照顾彼此了 |
[31:56] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[31:57] | Because it pisses me off! | 这让我生气 |
[32:04] | You’re wasting a perfectly good opportunity | 你浪费了一个绝佳的 |
[32:06] | to subjugate the weak. | 征服弱者的机会 |
[32:16] | Cute. Really think you can get close enough to use it? | 真萌 你根本无法靠近我 怎么用得上那东西 |
[32:19] | Not until you’re burning. | 你烧伤了我就能了 |
[32:32] | Here’s the deal. | 是这么回事 |
[32:33] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[32:37] | …thinks you’re nutballs. | 认为你是个疯子 |
[32:38] | He thinks you’re off your game. | 他认为你崩溃了 |
[32:40] | You gonna kill me, or is | 你是想杀我吗 还是说 |
[32:41] | this some sort of “play with your food” bull? | 这是你所谓的 饭前消遣 |
[32:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:51] | You know, I guess that’s why dean never told you | 我想这就是为什么迪恩不告诉你 |
[32:53] | that he killed amy. | 他杀了艾米 |
[32:59] | There it is. | 来了 |
[33:01] | The look on your face. | 看看你那表情 |
[33:02] | That is priceless! | 真是太完美了 |
[33:04] | That’s what I’ve been waiting for. | 我就是等这个呢 |
[33:08] | Now I can eat you. | 现在我能吃你了 |
[33:13] | ‘Cause, you see, | 因为呢 |
[33:16] | I like my meat a little bitter. | 我喜欢有点苦味的肉 |
[33:31] | Well, that felt good. | 这感觉不错 |
[33:36] | So… | 那么 |
[33:37] | The FBI is on the way. | 联邦调查局正在赶来 |
[33:39] | Yeah, listen, about that… | 那个 关于这个 |
[33:41] | Whatever I can do… | 不论你们要我做什么 |
[33:42] | especially if it involves lying about everything I just saw. | 要我隐瞒刚刚发生的一切更不在话下 |
[33:46] | Good. | 不错 |
[33:47] | I was hoping you could help us kind of… be dead. | 我只是希望你能让我们 死掉 |
[33:52] | You know, quote unquote. | 打引号的那种 |
[33:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:56] | Yeah, I should be able to swing that. | 好的 我应该可以做到 |
[33:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:00] | Come on, let’s grab a mop. | 走吧 拿拖把擦地了 |
[34:04] | Sammy? you okay? | 小萨姆 怎么了 |
[34:09] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:15] | That’s when I got the drop on them | 我就在这时先发制人 |
[34:18] | and shot them both. | 然后将他俩击毙 |
[34:19] | You did good, sheriff. | 你做的很好 警长 |
[34:21] | Here’s the files. | 档案在这里 |
[34:22] | Cause of death — multiple gunshot wounds. | 死因 多处枪伤 |
[34:24] | I fingerprinted them first, of course, | 当然了 我先采取了指纹 |
[34:25] | for your records. | 以便存档记录 |
[34:26] | Mind if we take a look at the bodies? | 我们能看看尸体吗 |
[34:28] | Their bodies were sent to the funeral home for cremation, | 他们的尸体已经送殡仪馆火化了 |
[34:31] | as per their living wills and religious requirements. | 这是他们的生前遗愿和宗教需要 |
[34:35] | That must be some kind of record. | 这还真是效率 |
[34:37] | They died last night. | 他们昨晚才死 |
[34:38] | You can contact the funeral home. | 你可以联系下殡仪馆 |
[34:40] | They might still have the bodies. | 他们没准还留着尸体 |
[34:42] | As you know, once we do the autopsy, | 你知道 当做完尸检 |
[34:44] | we’re obliged to release — | 我们就要释放 |
[34:45] | You had the bodies destroyed? | 你毁掉了尸体 |
[34:48] | What kind of backwater operation is this? | 你这算哪门子的暗箱操作啊 |
[34:50] | Easy. Forget about it. | 别激动 算了吧 |
[34:53] | No bodies, no paperwork, right? | 没尸体 无报告 对吧 |
[34:55] | Someone once told me that was a good thing. | 有人跟我说过这是件好事 |
[34:57] | The good news still stands. | 好消息还是好消息 |
[34:59] | This case is closed. | 这案件结束了 |
[35:01] | Sam and dean winchester are dead. | 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特死了 |
[35:10] | The winchester crime spree has come to a violent end in iowa, | 温彻斯特兄弟的杀人狂旅在爱荷华血腥终结 |
[35:14] | where they were gunned down. | 两人皆被击毙 |
[35:16] | That should take the heat off. For now. | 这样就能消停一段日子了 |
[35:19] | Thanks, Jody. | 谢了 乔迪 |
[35:21] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没你可真不行 |
[35:22] | Anytime you need me to spill something else, | 再要我帮什么忙 |
[35:24] | you give me a call. | 打个电话就行了 |
[35:26] | Actually, there is one more thing. | 实际上 还有件事 |
[35:45] | Don’t open it. | 别打开 |
[35:46] | Even if it starts talking. | 就算他说话也别 |
[35:48] | Especially if it starts talking. | 特别是他说话的时候 |
[35:50] | When you cross over underhill bridge, | 当你路过山下的桥时 |
[35:52] | just toss it in the drink. | 扔到河里就行了 |
[35:54] | If you’ll excuse me, | 我得失陪了 |
[35:55] | I, um…I got a body to bury in cement. | 我还要往水泥里埋一具尸体 |
[36:15] | Dad, seriously? | 爸爸 你不是吧 |
[36:17] | Lying to the FBI, incinerating bodies, | 向联邦调查局撒谎 焚化尸体 |
[36:20] | and this stuff? | 还有这玩意 |
[36:21] | What the hell is it? | 这是什么东西 |
[36:22] | ‘Cause it sure isn’t blood. | 因为这肯定不是血 |
[36:24] | You’re right about that, sweetie. | 你说得对 亲爱的 |
[36:26] | It’s much more than blood. | 远不止血那么简单 |
[36:28] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[36:29] | Don’t bother. | 没必要 |
[36:55] | It’s Valente. | 我是瓦伦丁 |
[36:58] | Yes, sir, I’m with them now. | 是 头儿 他们就在我手边 |
[37:00] | Well, unfortunately, their heads are… | 不幸的是 他们的头… |
[37:05] | Missing. | 不见了 |
[37:08] | – But the actual Winchesters are dead, yes? – No, sir. | -真正的温家双煞死了 对吗 -没有 头儿 |
[37:11] | They’re in the wind. | 他们跑路了 |
[37:13] | So, all that brainpower, all those resources, | 这么说 用了那么多人和资源 |
[37:15] | and those two field mice are still on my to-do list? | 那两只田鼠还逍遥在外吗 |
[37:17] | I’m sorry, sir. | 很抱歉 头儿 |
[37:18] | We could grab some more DNA and double them again. | 拿到更多DNA后 再伪装成他们 |
[37:21] | I like where your head’s at, | 这想法不错 |
[37:22] | but sometimes less is more. | 不过有的计不能反复施 |
[37:25] | Those boys coming back from the dead again | 他们又死而复生 |
[37:27] | starts to strain credulity, | 就难以让人相信了 |
[37:28] | even for the American media, am I right? | 即使美国媒体也会怀疑的 不是吗 |
[37:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 头儿 |
[37:32] | I like a subtler approach. | 行事要隐秘 |
[37:35] | Back to the vision board on this one. | 此事须回正规 |
[37:36] | Of course. | 遵命 |
[37:38] | Just secure the bodies and get back to the FBI, | 保护好尸体 回联调局来 |
[37:40] | And we’ll give this Winchester situation a good think. | 我们再议温家双煞一事 |
[37:43] | Definitely. Thanks, sir. | 一定的 谢谢 头儿 |
[37:45] | And, Valente? | 还有瓦伦提 |
[37:47] | Next time, call me with a win. | 下次 我要听到好消息 |
[37:48] | For your sake. | 你好自为之 |
[37:50] | Please don’t make me bib you. | 别逼我对你动手 |
[37:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 头儿 |
[37:56] | I’m craving a Latte. | 我想喝拿铁 |
[37:57] | You mind running across the street | 你能去街对面买杯来 |
[37:59] | before we hit the trail? | 然后我们再出发 |
[37:59] | Decaf, two pumps of vanilla, | 无咖啡因 双份香草 |
[38:01] | and grab yourself whatever you want — my treat. | 你自己也随便买点 我请客 |
[38:14] | Mr. Roman. | 罗曼先生 |
[38:16] | I felt it was time we met in person. | 我想是时候来见见你了 |
[38:19] | I’m Crowley. | 我是克劳力 |
[38:20] | I run hell. | 地狱之主 |
[38:21] | Yes, yes. Of course. I agree, 100%. | 是的 当然 我完全同意 |
[38:25] | High time we met. | 是该见见了 |
[38:26] | A token. | 不成敬意 |
[38:28] | You shouldn’t have. | 太客气了 |
[38:29] | I love a muffin. | 我喜欢松糕 |
[38:31] | 100% organic baby uvulas — | 纯有机婴儿小舌 |
[38:34] | Gluten free. | 不含麸质 |
[38:35] | So considerate. | 太周到了 |
[38:39] | I’ll cut to the chase, Mr. Roman. | 我就开门见山了 罗曼先生 |
[38:42] | Please. Dick. | 请叫我迪克 |
[38:44] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[38:45] | You and I control large interests | 你我各自掌控着极大利益 |
[38:48] | that I feel strongly could meld, | 我坚信可以强强联合 |
[38:50] | to the benefit of all. | 从此皆大欢喜 |
[38:52] | – You think? – I know. | -你这么想吗 -我确定 |
[38:54] | Straight talk — we should be friends, | 坦率说 我们应当成为朋友 |
[38:57] | You and I. | 我和你 |
[38:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:59] | Why in the world would we be? | 我们为什么该做朋友呢 |
[39:02] | Well, I brought you here… | 是我把你带到这里 |
[39:04] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[39:05] | I found the way to open the door to purgatory. | 我找到了打开炼狱之门的办法 |
[39:08] | To steal every last soul, you mean. | 你是为了窃取那里的灵魂 |
[39:10] | You and that angel friend of yours. | 你和你那个天使朋友 |
[39:12] | Don’t roofie me and call it romance. | 别一边忽悠我 还说是为了我好 |
[39:14] | I think you’ve got me wrong. | 你误解我了 |
[39:16] | Now it’s your turn to listen. | 现在你给我听着 |
[39:19] | I’d sooner swim through hot garbage | 我宁愿在垃圾堆里打滚 |
[39:21] | than shake hands with a bottom-feeding mutation like you | 也不要和你这种下贱的怪物握手言和 |
[39:25] | You demons are ugly, lazy, gold-digging whores. | 你们恶魔都是丑陋 懒惰 拜金的婊子 |
[39:30] | You’re less than humans, | 你们还不如人类 |
[39:32] | and they’re not good for much | 而他们也只有蘸着蒜酱 |
[39:34] | till you dip ’em in garlic sauce. | 才算有点用处 |
[39:37] | I’d never work with you, Crowley. | 我永远不会跟你合作 克劳力 |
[39:39] | In fact, if I wasn’t busy with better things, | 事实上 如果我不是忙着做其他事 |
[39:41] | I might actively wipe your kind from the face of the universe. | 我就把你们从宇宙中彻底消灭 |
[39:44] | And you’d deserve it. | 那样也是你们活该 |
[39:47] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[39:53] | Keep the muffins. | 松糕留着吃吧 |
[40:06] | Are you sure you want to dump these things? | 你确定要把这些丢掉吗 |
[40:07] | I’m thinking they might actually come in handy down the road. | 我估计后面说不定能派上用场呢 |
[40:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:15] | What? What is it? Talk. | 你怎么了 什么事 说啊 |
[40:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:20] | Well, that’s convincing. | 你指望我信吗 |
[40:22] | Did monster-us give you the jeebs, huh? | 怪物版的我们把你吓傻了吗 |
[40:24] | ‘Cause I gotta be honest — | 老实说 |
[40:25] | I ain’t looking in the mirror for — for a while myself. | 我可得有日子不去照镜子了 |
[40:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:31] | You really want to know what’s wrong? | 你真想知道我哪里不对劲吗 |
[40:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:35] | Yeah, you know my motto — here to help. | 对 你知道我的座右铭 为人民服务 |
[40:38] | “Here to help.” | “为人民服务” |
[40:41] | Kind of like you helped Amy? | 那你是怎么对艾米的 |
[40:48] | Listen, Sam… | 听我说 萨姆 |
[40:49] | Don’t — don’t lie to me again. | 别…别再对我撒谎了 |
[40:52] | No, don’t even talk to me. | 不 别再跟我讲话了 |
[40:58] | Yeah, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[41:00] | You know what, Dean? I can’t. | 迪恩 我做不到 |
[41:03] | You can’t what? | 你做不到什么 |
[41:05] | I can’t talk to you right now! | 我现在不能跟你讲话 |
[41:07] | Dean, I can’t even be around you right now! | 迪恩 我现在甚至不能跟你呆在一起 |
[41:10] | Okay, so — | 好吧 那… |
[41:11] | So I think you should just go on without me. | 那你还是一个人走吧 |
[41:20] | Go. | 走 |
[41:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:26] | Sorry, Sam. | 抱歉 萨姆 |