时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I don’t want another hunter, Bobby. | 我不想跟别的猎人合作 鲍比 |
[00:05] | Why can’t you do it? | 你干嘛不来 |
[00:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:09] | What’s his name? | 那家伙叫啥 |
[00:10] | Yeah, Garth, what do you got? | 盖思 有啥情况 |
[00:11] | Better drop a dime to the FBI. | 最好把这事儿告诉联邦调查局 |
[00:13] | Hey. You Dean? | 你是迪恩吗 |
[00:17] | Hmm. I thought you’d be taller. | 我还以为你会高点儿 |
[00:18] | W-what’s with the scrawny guy? | 这个瘦皮猴是干嘛的 |
[00:20] | Temp. | 临时搭档 |
[00:21] | Willis. FBI. | 威利斯 联邦调查局 |
[00:22] | No, Garth, not me, | 不 盖思 不是打给我 |
[00:24] | the FBI. The real FBI. | 是打给真正的联邦调查局 |
[00:27] | Oh, Marmaduke, you’re crazy! | 马默杜克 真够疯狂的 |
[00:37] | How are you still alive? | 你怎么活到现在的 |
[00:39] | What’d I miss? | 我都错过什么了 |
[00:46] | Long ago, in these very woods, | 很久以前 就在这片树林里 |
[00:50] | Lived an old woman by the name… | 住着一个老妇人 名字叫做 |
[00:53] | of Jenny Greentree. | 詹妮·格林奇 |
[00:57] | Forced out after her family was killed in a fire, | 全家死于火灾后 她无家可归 |
[01:00] | she lost everything. | 她失去了一切 |
[01:01] | Some say, even her humanity. | 甚至有人说她已经失去人性了 |
[01:04] | That is so sad. | 太凄惨了 |
[01:06] | It’s a true story, Ray. Look. | 是真人真事 雷 看呀 |
[01:10] | She carved her initials into that tree… | 她在死前把姓名首字母 |
[01:12] | right before she died. | 刻在了那棵树上 |
[01:14] | Those are not her initials. | 那才不是她的姓名首字母 |
[01:16] | So, how’d she die? | 那她怎么死的 |
[01:18] | One night… a blizzard hit. | 有一晚 一场暴风雪袭来 |
[01:22] | She’s cold. She’s hungry. | 她又饥又冻 |
[01:25] | Nowhere to go. No one to turn to. | 没有地方去 没有人帮她 |
[01:28] | Jenny Greentree froze to death… | 詹妮·格林奇 |
[01:31] | right beneath… | 就在那棵树下 |
[01:33] | that tree. | 活活冻死了 |
[01:38] | And her evil spirit has haunted these woods ever since. | 那之后 她的恶灵就一直在这片树林里游荡 |
[01:43] | Don’t do that! | 别这样 |
[01:56] | You guys should have seen your faces. | 你们真该看看你们的表情 |
[01:58] | What the hell, Trevor? That’s not funny, man. | 搞什么 特雷弗 一点都不好笑 |
[02:00] | To you! | 我觉得超搞笑 |
[02:02] | Yo did you drive here, man? | 你开车来的吗 |
[02:05] | Ahh, please. | 拜托 |
[02:09] | Look, why– why don’t you take– | 这样 不如你拿 |
[02:12] | take my phone, okay? | 拿我的电话吧 |
[02:14] | Call Dad and bust me, why don’t ya? | 向老爸打小报告 |
[02:17] | No, I’m just saying, you’re wasted. | 不 我的意思是 你喝醉了 |
[02:19] | – You can’t just drive– – Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. | -你不能开车 -一堆废话 |
[02:21] | I heard ya. | 我听到了 |
[02:26] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[02:29] | What? No. Trevor, let’s just sit down, okay? | 什么 特雷弗 我们坐下来吧 |
[02:31] | We’ll– | 我们… |
[02:33] | You– you don’t hear that? | 你 你没听见那声音吗 |
[02:39] | Trevor, there’s nothing there. | 特雷弗 什么也没有 |
[02:40] | All right? Let’s just sit down, and we’ll all just– | 好吗 我们坐下来吧 然后 |
[02:42] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[02:44] | You got to run. You got to run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[02:46] | Trevor! | 特雷弗 |
[02:51] | I’m sorry, but what is your brother on? | 抱歉 不过你弟弟在嗑什么药啊 |
[02:58] | Trevor! | 特雷弗 |
[03:01] | Trevor! | 特雷弗 |
[03:05] | Trev, come on. Stop being a tool. | 特雷 别闹了 别那么讨厌 |
[03:12] | Come on, Trev. Let’s head back. | 走吧 特雷 我们回去吧 |
[03:14] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[03:54] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[03:55] | What do you want, top gun? | 你想怎么样 飞行员 |
[03:58] | For starters, i’d like a little respect. | 首先 希望你们放尊重点 |
[04:01] | Sorry, officer. We didn’t realize. | 抱歉 警官 我们没想到 |
[04:04] | All’s forgiven. Take a seat. | 我原谅你们 坐吧 |
[04:07] | Tell me about Trevor McAnn. Other night up at Widow’s Peak. | 告诉我那晚在寡妇岭特雷弗·麦凯的事 |
[04:10] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好的 |
[04:11] | – It was weird… – Well, at first it was just like | -当时很怪 -一开始他好像 |
[04:12] | – cause he was super-drunk. – he was super-drunk. | -他喝得烂醉 -他喝得烂醉 |
[04:16] | You. Go. | 你先说 |
[04:18] | It was Jenny Greentree. | 是詹妮·格林奇 |
[04:19] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[04:20] | Okay? She’s just a dumb legend. | 好吧 那不过是个愚蠢的传说 |
[04:22] | – Hold up. Who? – Jenny Greentree. | -等等 谁 -詹妮·格林奇 |
[04:25] | My dad says she really died in the woods. | 我爸说她真的在森林里丧命了 |
[04:27] | And she’s buried in the town cemetery. | 被安葬在镇上的墓园里 |
[04:35] | All right, Jenny G. | 好吧 詹妮·格 |
[04:37] | Your ganking days are over. | 你休想再害人了 |
[04:44] | You’ve been Garthed. | 你被盖思秒杀了 |
[05:08] | Ray, where are you? | 雷 你在哪 |
[05:11] | You should be with your family right now. | 你现在该和家人在一起 |
[05:14] | Don’t do anything stupid. Please. | 拜托 别做傻事 |
[06:29] | Yeah, I clocked out. Put it to bed. | 搞定了 怨鬼安息了 |
[06:31] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[06:33] | And I’m headed your way, so, uh… | 我要上你那去 所以 |
[06:35] | fire up that hot tub. | 浴缸里放好热水 |
[06:38] | No, I heart you more. | 不对 我更爱你 |
[06:43] | Abandoned vehicle out by Widow’s Peak. | 在寡妇岭发现被弃车辆 |
[06:46] | Uh, we got another body up here. | 又发现一具尸体 |
[06:48] | Guy’s torn to shreds. | 这人被撕成碎片 |
[06:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:50] | No way. How is that possible? I garthed her! | 不会吧 怎么可能 我秒杀她了 |
[06:53] | All right, well, call us if he wakes up | 好吧 如果他醒了或是别的情况 |
[06:55] | or, you know, anything. | 麻烦打给我们 |
[06:58] | Yeah, fine. | 好 |
[06:59] | Thanks for your help, Meg. | 谢谢你帮忙 梅格 |
[07:01] | What a bitch. | 贱人 |
[07:04] | So, Cass is the same, then? | 小卡没有好转了 |
[07:06] | Yeah, down to the drool. | 是啊 糟透了 |
[07:11] | By the way, how is your custard? | 对了 你的脑袋怎么样了 |
[07:14] | It’s all right. It’s getting better. | 挺好 越来越好了 |
[07:16] | Just wish it wasn’t like the damn tape from “The ring.” | 希望别像《午夜凶铃》那盘录像带似的 |
[07:18] | I mean, I feel like I’m okay ’cause I passed on the crazy. | 我没事是因为把疯狂传给别人了 |
[07:21] | No, you didn’t. You heard what Cass said. | 不是这样的 你听到小卡怎么说了 |
[07:23] | Let’s — let’s not. You know what? | 我们就别说了 好吗 |
[07:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:28] | Hey, Dean. It’s Garth. | 你好 迪恩 我是盖思 |
[07:30] | – Wait. W-who is this? – Garth. | -等下 你是谁 -盖思 |
[07:32] | Garth Fitzgerald iv. | 盖思·菲茨杰拉德四世 |
[07:34] | We worked together on that demon thing? | 之前合作杀恶魔 |
[07:36] | You owe me one? | 我救你一命 |
[07:38] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[07:39] | Yeah, how you doing, Garth? | 对 你怎么样 盖思 |
[07:40] | I’m ready to cash in that chip, bro. | 兄弟 我需要你来帮我 |
[07:42] | There’s something brewing in Junction city, Kansas. | 堪萨斯章克申城出事了 |
[07:48] | Well, this is it. | 就在这儿 |
[07:50] | Gentlemen… this is Corporal Brown. | 先生们 这就是布朗下士 |
[07:55] | Corporal James Brown. | 詹姆斯·布朗下士 |
[07:57] | I’m shipping off to the A.F. Mayana. | 我正要去玛亚纳空军报道 |
[07:59] | I’m here to pay respects to my cousin | 我是来悼念我的堂弟 |
[08:00] | as I will not be able to attend the funeral. | 因为我没法出席他的葬礼 |
[08:02] | That must be terrible for your family. | 对你家人来说打击一定很大 |
[08:04] | Losing two brothers so fast. | 接连失去两兄弟 |
[08:08] | Yeah. Yeah. My aunt — she’s, uh… | 是的 是的 我姑姑 她 |
[08:11] | She’s real broken up about it. | 她为此心都碎了 |
[08:12] | Hey, doc, can we see both files, please? | 医生 我们能看看两人案卷吗 |
[08:22] | This is my wife. I’ll, uh, be in my office. | 我太太 我就在办公室 |
[08:24] | Great. | 好 |
[08:29] | You didn’t say they were brothers. | 你没说他们是兄弟 |
[08:31] | Dude, I just found out about the other corpse, | 伙计 我才知道又死人的事 |
[08:33] | and…started moving quick. | 想快点行动 |
[08:35] | I’m sucking up info as I go. | 我在四处打探呢 |
[08:36] | What, are you allergic to a suit? | 干嘛 你对西装过敏吗 |
[08:38] | No. I just… look good in a uniform. | 不是 我只是穿军装更好看 |
[08:41] | Yep. Same cause of death. | 没错 死因相同 |
[08:44] | Right, uh, gutted at night in the woods, | 对 夜里在森林里被人剖腹 |
[08:48] | where legend says that the ghost of Jenny Greentree roams. | 传说詹妮·格林奇的鬼魂在那里游荡 |
[08:52] | Oh, uh, I already scanned for EM…F. | 我检测过电磁波了 |
[08:58] | I guess mine must be broken again. | 我想我的可能又坏了 |
[09:00] | All right. I’m reading your mail. | 好吧 我信你了 |
[09:02] | – Uh, ghost of Jenny…whatever? – Greentree. | -詹妮什么的鬼魂 -格林奇 |
[09:05] | That’s just it. I torched her bones. | 问题就在这儿 我烧了她的尸骨 |
[09:07] | Yeah, well, maybe she’s got something still laying around. | 也许她还有什么东西留存下来了 |
[09:08] | Highly doubtful. Chick was homeless. | 深表怀疑 她当时无家可归 |
[09:10] | Plus, is it me, or is this less evil spirit, | 再说难道只有我觉得这不像恶灵 |
[09:13] | more monster chow? | 更像是怪物咬死的 |
[09:15] | A werewolf? | 狼人 |
[09:15] | Except the witness said | 不过目击者称 |
[09:17] | that whatever was chasing victim numero uno was invisible. | 追杀第一个死者的东西是隐形的 |
[09:21] | Uh so, invisible ghost werewolf? | 隐形鬼魂狼人 |
[09:23] | Why’d you think I called for backup? | 不然我为什么要叫你们来支援 |
[09:26] | Either of you ever heard of Thighslapper Ale? | 你们听说过高乐麦芽酒吗 |
[09:29] | Is that a stripper or a beverage? | 是脱衣女郎还是什么饮料 |
[09:31] | Beverage for douchebags. | 二逼货喝的饮料 |
[09:33] | Uh, number one microbrew in the Pacific Northwest. | 太平洋西北部销量第一的微酿啤酒 |
[09:36] | But we’re in Kansas. | 但我们在堪萨斯 |
[09:37] | Yeah, I rest my case. What’s your point? | 我不说了 你什么意思 |
[09:40] | The owner is the Dad to the dead brothers. | 这老板是死去两兄弟的爸爸 |
[09:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | I’ll can the uniform, go Fed. | 我换下军装 扮上联调局探员 |
[09:48] | See you at the brewery in 40. | 四十分钟后啤酒厂见 |
[09:53] | He grows on you. | 对他的好感是慢热型的 |
[10:03] | Agents. I’m Marie. I’m a manager. | 探员们 我叫玛丽 是这里的经理 |
[10:06] | Thanks for coming in on a Sunday. | 感谢你能在周日赶过来 |
[10:07] | We want to help. Anything we can do. | 我们愿意帮忙 什么事都行 |
[10:14] | Oh. So all this is your dad’s, huh? | 这都是你爸的产业吗 |
[10:16] | And his friend– Randy Baxter. | 还有他朋友 兰迪·巴克斯特 |
[10:18] | they own the place together now. | 他们现在共有这里 |
[10:21] | Uh…”now”? | 现在 |
[10:22] | Well, since Dale died. | 就是戴尔死后 |
[10:24] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等下 等下 等下 |
[10:25] | You think I just come in late whenever I want? | 你们以为我想多晚来就多晚来吗 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry, sir. It won’t happen again. | 对不起 先生 不会再发生了 |
[10:30] | The, uh, “Charming” Randy Baxter. | 他是”魅力十足”的兰迪·巴克斯特 |
[10:32] | I’ll tell you what | 我告诉你 |
[10:33] | Congratulations. You’re headed for the graveyard shift. | 恭喜 你现在得值夜班了 |
[10:36] | Be one second late, and you’re fired. | 迟到一秒钟 你就可以滚了 |
[10:39] | Yes, sir. | 好吧 先生 |
[10:43] | He’s actually a really nice guy. | 他其实是很不错的人 |
[10:45] | It’s just not easy being the axman. | 只是管事的都不容易啊 |
[10:48] | So true. | 没错 |
[10:49] | My comrades got you covered, so if you’ll excuse me. | 我同事会跟你谈 我就失陪了 |
[10:52] | Uh, yeah, I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[10:57] | Mr. McAnn? | 麦凯先生吗 |
[10:58] | Uh, we’ll be brief. I promise. | 我们不会占用你很久 我保证 |
[11:01] | Mr. McAnn, is there any reason to believe | 麦凯先生 你两个儿子会不会 |
[11:03] | your sons may have had enemies? | 有什么敌人 |
[11:05] | We were told they were animal attacks. | 他们不是被动物袭击了吗 |
[11:08] | We just need to explore every possibility. | 我们只是需要调查所有的可能性 |
[11:10] | They got lots of friends. | 他们有很多朋友 |
[11:13] | No. | 没敌人 |
[11:13] | Well, do they work here with you? Like Marie does. | 他们和你一起在这里工作吗 像玛丽一样 |
[11:16] | Could someone have been jealous? | 会不会有人嫉妒了 |
[11:18] | N-no. Marie’s the only one. | 没有 只有玛丽在这里 |
[11:20] | Okay — no. Th– there’s no…uh… | 那个 没有 没有 |
[11:23] | Jim. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 吉姆 没事的 没事的 |
[11:25] | Let him get some rest. I’ll answer your questions. | 让他休息一下 我来回答你们的问题 |
[11:29] | Of course. | 好的 |
[11:35] | He blamed himself when Dale died, and now this. | 戴尔死时他就很自责 现在又出了这事 |
[11:38] | Why did he blame himself? | 他为什么自责 |
[11:39] | Well, Dale was sensitive. | 戴尔比较敏感 |
[11:42] | But what do you do — watch them 24/7? | 但你也不能时时刻刻盯着他啊 |
[11:44] | You can’t blame Dale’s friends. | 这不能怪戴尔的朋友 |
[11:47] | But your dad still feels bad. | 但你爸爸还是自责 |
[11:49] | And it doesn’t help Dale’s wife is suing us. | 戴尔妻子起诉我们使得情况更糟 |
[11:52] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[11:53] | She’s angry and grieving, and this is America? | 她很生气很悲伤 这又是在美国 |
[11:57] | I knew Ray and Trevor. | 我很了解雷和特雷弗 |
[12:00] | Hell, I’m godfather to all four of Jim’s kids. | 我是吉姆四个孩子的教父 |
[12:03] | Ray and Trevor loved their fun, | 雷和特雷弗很喜欢寻乐子 |
[12:04] | but they’d never do anything crazy. | 但他们从不做什么疯狂的事 |
[12:06] | No regrets of your own? | 你自己没儿子吗 |
[12:08] | Just jim’s. | 吉姆的孩子就像我的 |
[12:09] | They’d borrow my car, raid my fridge. | 他们会借我的车 扫荡我的冰箱 |
[12:12] | Now, the two of you started this company with a third partner. | 你们俩和第三个合伙人合办这家公司 |
[12:14] | Right? | 对吗 |
[12:16] | Yeah. Dale. | 对的 戴尔 |
[12:19] | He passed away a few months ago. | 他几个月前去世了 |
[12:21] | Passed away in the woods or…? | 在森林里去世还是… |
[12:23] | He took his own life. | 自杀 |
[12:25] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[12:27] | Well, he had problems for a long time. | 他有问题不是一天两天了 |
[12:29] | Look, this is just a nightmare. | 这简直是噩梦 |
[12:31] | First Dale, now this. | 开始是戴尔 现在又是这事 |
[12:33] | This was gonna be our big year. | 这本该是我们最重要的一年 |
[12:34] | We’re selling Thighslapper | 我们要出售高乐 |
[12:38] | to one of the largest distributors in the U.S. | 卖给美国最大的分销商之一 |
[12:40] | It’s been in the works for months. | 已经谈了几个月了 |
[12:42] | News is gonna hit public pretty soon. | 新闻很快就要公布于众 |
[12:44] | Well, that’s the brass ring, huh? | 这是人生的终极目标了 |
[12:46] | Given other circumstances, yeah, | 是的 要不是现在这个情况 |
[12:48] | we’d be celebrating right about now. | 我们一定会庆祝的 |
[13:08] | That looks great, sweetie. | 看起来很棒 亲爱的 |
[13:10] | – Hello? – There’s grandpa. Hi. | -在家吗 -外公来了 |
[13:25] | I’ll get some snacks. You should eat. | 我去拿些点心 你应该吃点东西 |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:28] | Sit, dad. | 坐吧 爸爸 |
[13:33] | Hey, what you drawing? | 你在画什么呢 |
[13:36] | My world. | 我的世界 |
[14:22] | What is it, sweetie? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[14:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:44] | Lillian! | 莉莉安 |
[15:01] | There’s a million things with claws go bump in the night. | 晚上出来活动的有爪怪物数都数不清 |
[15:03] | Once you throw in “Invisible,” the number goes down. | 一旦加上”隐形”二字 数字就变少了 |
[15:09] | “Afternoon delights”? | “午后偷欢” |
[15:11] | Really, Garth? | 不是吧 盖思 |
[15:12] | Don’t you think this place is a little, uh… | 你不觉得这地方有点 |
[15:14] | Uh, you want a nice hot tub after a day at the office. | 办工一天后 谁不想泡个热水澡啊 |
[15:17] | It’s the little things. | 小事罢了 |
[15:20] | I feel sad for those brewery dudes. | 真为这酒厂的兄弟感到难过 |
[15:22] | Spend your life beautifying the world through beer. | 花费一生利用啤酒来美化世界 |
[15:25] | First a partner offs himself. | 先是合伙人自杀 |
[15:28] | Now two kids get ganked by unknown freakadeek. | 然后是两个孩子被不知名怪物抓死 |
[15:31] | According to this, Dale wasn’t just a partner. | 这上面说 戴尔不仅仅是合伙人 |
[15:33] | He was also the brewmaster. | 他还是个酿酒专家 |
[15:34] | “Brewmaster”? | 酿酒专家 |
[15:35] | He was widely considered a genius. | 他是公认的天才 |
[15:37] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧 够了 |
[15:40] | No microbrew is worth… | 什么微酿啤酒也配不上 |
[15:43] | …what was it — eight food magazine awards? | 什么来着 八本美食杂志大奖 |
[15:46] | Beer’s not food. It’s…whatever water is. | 啤酒不是食品 它是 水 |
[15:55] | Thighslapper. | 高乐 |
[16:01] | Wow, that’s actually awesome. | 这酒真不错 |
[16:04] | Damn it, I’m not even mad anymore. | 该死 我都不生气了 |
[16:22] | Party on, Garth. | 开怀畅饮啊 盖思 |
[16:25] | I don’t even usually drink beer. | 我通常不喝啤酒 |
[16:27] | It messes with my depth perception. | 它会影响我的深度知觉 |
[16:32] | Especially when I skinny-dip. | 特别是我裸泳的时候 |
[16:37] | Hey, you guys want to hear a joke? | 你们想听笑话吗 |
[16:38] | Listen to this. This is something interesting. | 听着 有件事很有意思 |
[16:45] | Garth, are you drunk? | 盖思 你醉了吗 |
[16:46] | Dude, I just… drank a whole beer. | 伙计 我刚刚喝完了一整瓶啤酒 |
[16:50] | Of course I’m drunk. | 我当然醉了 |
[16:53] | “Something interesting.” | 什么有意思的事情 |
[16:55] | Right. Uh… | 对 |
[16:55] | Hey, can I have some more Thighslapper? | 我能再来点高乐吗 |
[16:57] | – No. – No. Coffee for you, Tara Reid. | -不行 -不行 你只能喝咖啡美女 |
[17:00] | Coffee with —- in it? | 爱尔兰咖啡行吗 |
[17:03] | So, it says that Dale actually left the company | 这上面说实际上戴尔在死前 |
[17:05] | two weeks before he died. | 两周就离开了公司 |
[17:06] | Or…maybe he got pushed out ’cause he didn’t want to sell. | 或许 因为不想出售而被赶走了 |
[17:10] | I mean, Baxter said the deal’s been in the works for months. | 巴克斯特说交易已经谈了数月了 |
[17:12] | That would explain the widow. She’s suing. | 这就说明了那个遗孀为何要起诉 |
[17:15] | Maybe Dale had a bone to pick, and he’s still picking it. | 也许戴尔对此不满 而且怨气依旧 |
[17:18] | Right. So, maybe he’s a spirito Malo. | 没错 也许他阴魂不散 |
[17:23] | Unit to McAnn residence. 698 Washburn. | 各警队速到麦凯宅邸 沃什伯恩698号 |
[17:27] | “McAnn residence,” as in Jim McAnn? | “麦凯的宅邸” 是吉姆·麦凯吗 |
[17:29] | As in, let’s hope for their sake | 看在他们的份上 |
[17:30] | our spirito ain’t made it out of the woods. | 希望我们的幽灵没离开森林 |
[17:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:34] | Let’s go check it. | 我们去看看吧 |
[17:36] | Uh, you two go. I’m gonna visit the widow. | 你们俩去吧 我去拜访下那个遗孀 |
[17:41] | – So? – Place is clean. | -怎么样 -这地方没问题 |
[17:44] | My EMF is a nada. So is this one. | 我的电磁感应器什么都没有 这个也是 |
[17:46] | – Is that mine? – Yeah. | -那是我的吗 -是的 |
[17:48] | I borrowed it in case mine’s broke. | 我借来一用 以防我的坏了 |
[17:52] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[17:53] | We still on invisible werewolf? | 我们要找的还是隐形狼人吗 |
[17:54] | Maybe, maybe not. I can’t get Tess to talk. | 也许是 也许不是 我没法让苔丝开口 |
[17:57] | But I get the feeling she saw something. | 但我感觉她看到了什么 |
[18:04] | I’m gonna take a run at her. | 我去和她谈一轮 |
[18:05] | – A what? – Trust me. | -一轮 -相信我 |
[18:06] | My special lady has twins. | 我的特别女士有个双胞胎 |
[18:09] | Mr. McAnn? | 麦凯先生 |
[18:10] | “Special lady.” | “特别女士” |
[18:11] | Do you mind if we speak to Tess alone for just a sec? | 能让我们单独和苔丝谈一会吗 |
[18:14] | It would really help. | 会很有帮助的 |
[18:17] | Honey, we’ll… | 宝贝 我们 |
[18:18] | We’ll be right out there, okay? | 我们就在那边 好吗 |
[18:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:27] | Hi, Tess. | 你好 苔丝 |
[18:29] | You want to tell me what you saw tonight? | 你想告诉我今晚看见什么了吗 |
[18:38] | Or maybe you’ll talk to… | 或许你想和 |
[18:40] | …Mr. Fizzles! | 费佐先生谈谈 |
[18:41] | I’m your friend! | 我是你的朋友 |
[18:45] | Garth. Why don’t we put the sock away? | 盖思 把袜子放一边去吧 |
[18:48] | Mr. Fizzles wants to help Tess. | 费佐先生想要帮助苔丝 |
[18:52] | He wants to listen. | 他想要倾听 |
[18:53] | Mr. Fizzles is gonna go where the sun don’t shine. | 费佐要去不见天日的地方 |
[18:59] | It was a monster. | 是个怪物 |
[19:03] | I believe you, Tess. | 苔丝 我相信你 |
[19:05] | Did it have claws? | 它有爪子吗 |
[19:09] | How come you were the only one that could see it, Tess? | 苔丝 为什么你是唯一能看见的人呢 |
[19:16] | What else, Tess? | 还有什么呢 苔丝 |
[19:22] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:23] | ‘Cause Mr. Fizzles can sense when you’re being a… | 因为费佐先生能看出来你在 |
[19:27] | …liar. | 说谎 |
[19:31] | All right. That’s — that’s enough… | 行了 够了 |
[19:33] | Mr. Fizzles. | 费佐先生 |
[19:34] | I drank a grown-up drink. | 我喝了大人的饮料 |
[19:38] | Uh, grown-up like, uh, coffee? | 大人的 咖啡吗 |
[19:42] | Well, you mean alcohol? | 你是说酒吗 |
[19:44] | It was an accident. | 我不是有意的 |
[19:46] | Don’t let them arrest me, Mr. Fizzles. | 别让他们逮捕我 费佐先生 |
[19:54] | Your husband did a lot of traveling, huh? | 你丈夫去过很多地方吗 |
[19:56] | He went to all kinds of exotic places for the best ingredients. | 为找最好的配料他去了国外许多地方 |
[20:00] | Right. I’ve tried his work. It’s — it’s great. | 我喝过他酿的酒 非常棒 |
[20:04] | Um, I hear you’re not exactly on the best of terms | 我听说你跟戴尔以前的合伙人 |
[20:07] | with Dale’s old partners. | 有些不愉快 |
[20:08] | Well, they sold his company right out from under him. | 他们背着他出售了他的公司 |
[20:11] | It’s not about money. It’s about… | 不是为了钱 是为了 |
[20:14] | It was his baby, you know? | 酒厂就像他的孩子 |
[20:17] | You sound pretty upset about it. | 你好像对此挺生气的 |
[20:19] | I’m furious. I hate them. | 我气死了 恨死他们了 |
[20:24] | But then I think how Dale was. | 然而我又想到了戴尔是个怎样的人 |
[20:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:27] | His friends left him behind, but you know what he said? | 他的朋友们抛弃了他 你知道他怎么说 |
[20:31] | “I’m gonna send them a gift that shows I forgive them”. | “我要送他们一件礼物以示我对他们的宽恕” |
[20:34] | Do you have any idea what he sent them? | 你知道他送了他们什么吗 |
[20:36] | Bottle of saki. From one of his trips. | 一瓶日本米酒 他旅游时带回来的 |
[20:39] | In a…gorgeous box with writing. | 装在一个上面有手写字的华丽盒子里 |
[20:45] | He was so careful with it. Wouldn’t let me touch it. | 他对这东西可小心了 连我都不让碰 |
[20:49] | So, kid in the woods sees something that nobody else does. | 树林里那个孩子看到了别人看不到的东西 |
[20:52] | Then Tess sees a monster, and Jim doesn’t. | 然后苔丝看到了一个怪物 而吉姆没看到 |
[20:54] | What’s the thread? | 这是怎么回事呢 |
[20:59] | Well, certain mutants see infrared. | 有些变种人能看到红外线 |
[21:06] | “Grown-up drinks”. | “大人的饮料” |
[21:08] | Tess chugged her mom’s, and vic number one was plastered. | 苔丝喝了妈妈的酒 而第一个死者也喝得烂醉 |
[21:11] | Right. So… | 没错 也就是说 |
[21:15] | Whoa. Monster you got to be drunk to see. Cool! | 得喝醉才能看到怪物 好酷 |
[21:20] | Also… hard to fight. | 不过 也很难消灭 |
[21:27] | Just getting in the zone. | 就是热热身 |
[21:29] | You are strictly on wine coolers. | 你只能喝果酒 |
[21:31] | Hey, I love those. Anything sweet. | 我喜欢果酒 我就喜欢甜的东西 |
[21:39] | So, uh, what’s with the grody flask anyway? Lucky charm? | 这个难看的酒瓶是怎么回事 幸运符吗 |
[21:44] | It’s Bobby’s. | 这是鲍比的 |
[21:46] | No microbrew is worth– what was it– eight… | 什么微酿啤酒也配不上 什么来着 八本… |
[21:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:54] | ’cause, um… | 是这样的 |
[21:57] | You think there’s a possibility | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[21:58] | that Bobby’s riding your wave? | 是鲍比在扰乱你的电磁场信号 |
[22:01] | No, we gave him a hunter’s wake. | 不可能 我们把他火化了 |
[22:02] | Yeah, I-I burned my cousin Brandon, | 我烧了我表弟布兰登的尸骨 |
[22:04] | and he stayed stuck. | 而他还是在人世游荡 |
[22:06] | And– and– and they got ghosts in India, | 还有还有 印度也有鬼 |
[22:08] | and they cremate everybody over there. | 而且他们所有人都是火葬的 |
[22:10] | It’s just instinct, but maybe there is EMF around here. | 只是直觉 不过也许这里的确有电磁场 |
[22:14] | It just ain’t the job. | 但与这案子无关 |
[22:15] | All right, we’re not gonna talk about this, okay? | 好了 别谈论这个了 行吗 |
[22:17] | Not in the middle of work. | 别在工作时说 |
[22:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:22] | Just hope that fire did the trick. | 只是希望火化烧到位了 |
[22:26] | Hey, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[22:28] | Yeah. Got it. We’re on our way. | 好的 知道了 我们就来 |
[22:52] | Here it is. | 在这儿呢 |
[23:08] | Oh. Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[23:11] | Someone’s been sampling the goods. | 有人一直在偷酒喝 |
[23:13] | Oh, you don’t say? | 可不是 |
[23:18] | Hey, check it out. | 快看 |
[23:20] | God, I love paranoid people. | 天呐 我爱死偏执狂了 |
[23:22] | See if you can get on. | 看你能不能登上电脑 |
[23:30] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[23:40] | All right, so, first death was, what, | 好了 第一起死亡是什么时候 |
[23:43] | four months ago? Yeah? | 四个月前 是吗 |
[23:44] | Mm-hmm, and, uh, Trevor Mcann. Patient zero. | 没错 特雷弗·麦凯 第一个死者 |
[23:47] | So, what did he let out of that bottle? | 他到底从那瓶子里放出什么来了 |
[23:59] | Nothing there. | 什么都没有 |
[24:03] | That we can see. | 是我们看不到 |
[24:14] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[24:16] | Tick-tock. | 喝吧 |
[24:21] | I mean, can you even get drunk anymore? | 你还能喝醉吗 |
[24:23] | It’s kind of like drinking a vitamin for you, right? | 对你来说喝酒就和喝维生素一样吧 |
[24:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:56] | – All right. Party time. – Okay. | -好了 开始吧 -好吧 |
[24:58] | Rewind and go. | 倒带再放 |
[25:09] | So, he– he let that thing out of the box, | 他把这东西放出了盒子 |
[25:12] | and it must have just followed him | 它肯定是跟着他 |
[25:13] | to the place with all the thingies. | 去那个闹鬼的地方了 |
[25:15] | Yes. Yes. | 没错 就是这样 |
[25:18] | That’s smart. | 真是高招 |
[25:21] | I’m actually kind of drunk. | 我还真有点醉了 |
[25:23] | What is this? | 这是什么酒 |
[25:25] | Me likey. | 我喜欢 |
[25:27] | I miss these talks. | 真怀念这么说话 |
[25:29] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[25:33] | Oh, man. Turn it off. Turn it off. | 糟糕 关掉它 快关了 |
[25:35] | FBI, huh? You know what? | 还联邦探员呢 |
[25:37] | You can save it for the cops. | 你们跟警察扯淡吧 |
[25:38] | Mr. Baxter, listen. If you just let us explain, you might… | 巴克斯特先生 听我说 请你听我们解释 |
[25:46] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况吗 |
[25:50] | Hello? Do you need assistance? | 你好 需要帮忙吗 |
[25:56] | “Anata ga marou mono… | [日语] |
[25:59] | wa anata ka ra mo morau”. | [日语] |
[26:01] | It says, “What you took will be taken from you”. | 上面说”我将夺走你们从我这儿夺走的东西” |
[26:06] | Like, eye for an eye. | 差不多就是以牙还牙 |
[26:08] | You with me? | 听得懂吗 |
[26:11] | “Kono bin niwa | [日语] |
[26:14] | syoujou zuke no sake ga hu-in sarete iru”. | [日语] |
[26:18] | Where’d you guys get this anyway? | 这东西你们到底是哪里弄来的 |
[26:20] | Why? Is there, uh, something the matter? | 怎么了 有关系吗 |
[26:23] | Well, you’re not superstitious, are you? | 你们不迷信吧 |
[26:25] | – Not at all. – No, no. | -完全不 -不迷信 |
[26:27] | Because… this says the bottle inside contains a Shojo. | 这上面说里面的瓶子里有个酒仙 |
[26:31] | What’s a… Shojo? | 酒仙是什么 |
[26:33] | An alcohol spirit. | 酒幽灵 |
[26:36] | Look, it’s just an old myth. I wouldn’t worry about it. | 就是个古老的神话 换了我不会担心的 |
[26:39] | But they are not known for being friendly. | 只是这东西可不太友好 |
[26:45] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:46] | Oh. Uh, hey… there you go. | 给你钱 |
[26:49] | – Thank you. Yeah. – Thank you. Take care. | -谢谢 -谢谢 保重 |
[27:04] | Garth. | 盖思 |
[27:07] | Where’s Baxter? | 巴克斯特呢 |
[27:09] | Dude’s a lot heavier than he looks, F.Y.I. | 对了 这家伙可比看上去要重得多 |
[27:12] | But here. | 给你 |
[27:13] | Thought you might want this back. | 我猜你会想要回这个的 |
[27:15] | You have the C.E.O. of the douchiest microbrew in the U.S. | 你塞住全美最二逼的微酿啤酒执行总裁的嘴 |
[27:18] | gagged in your hot tub? | 把他放在你的浴缸里 |
[27:20] | You really think that’s gonna end well? | 你觉得这会有好下场吗 |
[27:23] | I’m not feeling the love. | 你们太不有爱了吧 |
[27:24] | All right. Shojo. | 好了 酒仙 |
[27:25] | Uh, let’s see what we can see. | 看看能查到什么 |
[27:27] | What’s Shojo? | 酒仙是什么 |
[27:29] | Japanese booze monster. | 日本酒怪 |
[27:32] | I guess that would explain why you got to be drunk to see it. | 大概这就是喝醉才能看到它的原因 |
[27:35] | Very poetic. | 真有诗意 |
[27:42] | Ooh. Creepy. | 好怕怕哦 |
[27:44] | Okay. So, a Shojo is said to roam where there’s lots of alcohol. | 好了 上面说酒仙在有很多酒的地方游荡 |
[27:48] | There’s lore saying that, back in the old day, | 民间传说 在过去的日本 |
[27:50] | if you were plastered enough, | 如果你醉得厉害 |
[27:51] | you could see one skulking around the breweries in Japan. | 就能看到一个酒仙躲藏在酿酒厂附近 |
[27:54] | Yeah, but why is this one shredding brewers’ kids? | 那这个为什么要撕了酿酒商的孩子 |
[27:56] | Apparently, you can harness the will of a Shojo | 你可以用正确的咒语盒 |
[27:59] | with the right spell box. | 来控制酒仙的意志 |
[28:00] | Then you basically have an attack dog | 然后你基本上就有了一条攻击犬 |
[28:02] | that you can sic on whatever | 可以帮你完成 |
[28:03] | sort of personal revenge mission you want. | 你任何的复仇任务 |
[28:05] | So Dale nabs one to punish his pals. | 所以戴尔弄了一个来惩罚他的朋友们 |
[28:07] | Send the bottle, sooner or later it’s popped open. | 送去这个瓶子 早晚都有人要打开喝的 |
[28:09] | Then you have a Shojo | 然后就有了一个酒仙 |
[28:10] | that will do whatever Dale compelled it to do | 它会做任何戴尔写在这个盒子上 |
[28:12] | right here on the box. | 强迫它做的事 |
[28:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:14] | Except it’s not killing the people that screwed him over. | 但它杀的不是背叛了戴尔的人 |
[28:16] | Well, Dale’s widow said the company was his baby. | 戴尔的妻子说 公司就是他的孩子 |
[28:20] | So, if he really wanted his friends to feel what he felt… | 如果他真想让朋友们感受他所感受的痛苦 |
[28:22] | He would take theirs. | 他就会夺走他们的 |
[28:23] | Well, their kids. Jim’s, anyways. | 他们的孩子 至少是吉姆的孩子 |
[28:25] | And Baxter was the godfather. | 巴克斯特是他们的教父 |
[28:26] | All right, skip to how do we gank it. | 好了 直接说我们怎么对付它吧 |
[28:30] | – Good news. It is killable. – But… | -好消息 它是可以消灭的 -但是 |
[28:33] | but only with a samurai sword consecrated with a Shinto blessing. | 但只能用受到日本神道教赐福的武士刀杀了它 |
[28:36] | Well…that’s not a silver lining. | 这可不是什么好消息 |
[28:39] | The Shojo already cleaned house, right? | 酒仙早就已经把该杀的都杀了 对吧 |
[28:40] | I mean, Marie’s the last target standing, so… | 玛丽是最后一个还活着的目标了 |
[28:42] | I’ll hit the pawn shops and, uh, look for the sword. | 我去当铺 找找看那把剑 |
[28:45] | You babysit Marie. | 你去盯着玛丽 |
[28:49] | Yikes. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:54] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[28:56] | Unless I’ve got nothing to be sorry for. | 除非我没错 |
[28:58] | Garth. | 盖思 |
[28:59] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[29:00] | I’m concerned that Bobby might be haunting you. | 我担心鲍比也许一直跟着你们 |
[29:02] | I brought it up to Dean, and he shot me down. | 我和迪恩说过 他不让我再说 |
[29:05] | Garth! Leave it alone. | 盖思 闭嘴 |
[29:07] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s far from okay. | -没事 -不 有事 |
[29:09] | I’ve already tried contacting Bobby. | 我已试过和鲍比联系 |
[29:13] | When that beer disappeared, I pulled out a talking board. | 我那瓶酒凭空消失了 我就用了碟仙 |
[29:16] | Without me? | 不叫上我 |
[29:18] | You know, I figured, why drag you in… | 我当时想 何必拉你一起 |
[29:20] | when it’s something I could just put to bed myself. | 反正我自己也能做好这事 |
[29:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[29:23] | And if he was there, I’d have told you. | 如果他在的话 我就会告诉你了 |
[29:32] | Talk about this later. You follow Marie. | 晚点再说 你跟着玛丽 |
[29:35] | Let me borrow your keys. | 你的钥匙借我 |
[29:46] | I’m trying to help you, Mr. Baxter. | 我是想帮你的 巴克斯特先生 |
[29:47] | And who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:50] | Now, I’m confused. | 好了 我很疑惑 |
[29:57] | Dale goes to get you all where it hurts– | 戴尔戳中了你们的痛处 |
[29:59] | The kids. | 你们的孩子 |
[30:00] | Only, you don’t have any kids. | 只不过 你没有孩子 |
[30:03] | It still affects me. Believe me. | 这还是伤我很深 相信我 |
[30:07] | You want to tell me what you’re hiding? | 你到底在隐瞒什么 |
[30:09] | Hiding? | 隐瞒 |
[30:10] | Tell me this. | 告诉我 |
[30:13] | When was the last time you gave an employee three chances? | 你上次给员工三次机会是什么时候 |
[30:16] | – Probably never. – Exactly. | -可能从未有过 -正确 |
[30:18] | You’re the axman, right? | 你是管事的 对吧 |
[30:20] | Tough job, but, hey, somebody’s gotta. | 这活儿不好干 但是总得有人做啊 |
[30:23] | So, how come you cut that slacker janitor so many breaks? | 那你为什么给那个懒鬼清洁工多次机会 |
[30:27] | I–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[30:28] | Yeah. Well, I googled. | 是 我搜索过了 |
[30:32] | Come to find his mother… | 结果发现了他妈妈 |
[30:35] | was your secretary way back in the day. | 很早之前是你的秘书 |
[30:37] | Of course, you were married to Mrs. B., so, uh… | 当然啦 你当时已婚了 所以… |
[30:41] | No way there’s anything naughty there, right? | 你肯定没干出格的事 对吧 |
[30:47] | What do you need to get? | 你到底要怎样才肯说出来 |
[30:49] | No matter what Dale knows about you, | 不管戴尔知不知道 |
[30:51] | ’cause that thing out there killing the kids — it knows! | 在外面四处杀孩子的鬼可知道 |
[30:58] | It didn’t end well with his mom. | 我和他妈妈并不是和平分手的 |
[31:01] | She made me swear never to tell him. | 她要我发誓永远不告诉他真相 |
[31:05] | So much for that. | 这秘密守不住了 |
[31:06] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[31:07] | He’s, uh — he’s at the brewery. | 他啊 他在啤酒厂 |
[31:11] | Working the graveyard shift. | 上晚班 |
[31:16] | Here. | 给你 |
[31:18] | If you care about that kid at all, | 如果你还有那么一丝关心那孩子 |
[31:19] | don’t call the cops on me just yet. | 先别叫警察来抓我 |
[31:47] | It says it’s best to do this in a running spring. | 上面说 最好在流水下做这事 |
[31:52] | Uh, yeah. I, uh — I got it. | 好好 有水 |
[31:55] | Okay. We good? | 好 行了吗 |
[31:57] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[31:58] | All right. | 很好 |
[31:59] | “Shichihukujin…” | [日语] |
[32:02] | Go. | 放水 |
[32:05] | “Hito no teni rori korekara | [日语] |
[32:07] | Seitoun yakuwari wo hatasu kono ken wo tataer.” | [日语] |
[32:14] | That’s it. | 行了 |
[32:16] | All right. Uh, thanks. There. | 好了 谢谢你 给 |
[32:20] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -好的 |
[32:29] | Hey, Garth. | 你好 盖思 |
[32:31] | Dean, Baxter’s got a secret love child! | 迪恩 巴克斯特有个私生子 |
[32:33] | The shojo might come for him first! | 这个酒仙可能会先去找他 |
[32:34] | Whoa, slow down! | 慢点说 |
[32:35] | I’m trying to save lives here! | 我可是要救人命啊 |
[32:37] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[32:40] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[32:44] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[32:45] | Garth? | 盖思 |
[32:47] | You dropped the phone, didn’t you? | 你把手机掉了吗 |
[32:49] | Hello. | 喂喂 |
[32:52] | Garth! | 盖思 |
[32:55] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. I’m here. | 对不起对不起 我在呢 |
[32:57] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪 |
[32:58] | I’m in the brewery. | 我在啤酒厂呢 |
[33:22] | Garth? | 盖思 |
[33:24] | Dean. It’s here. | 迪恩 它在这儿 |
[33:36] | Whoa, whoa, hey! What the hell?! | 喂喂喂 你干什么 |
[33:37] | Come with me if you want to live! | 想活命就跟我走 |
[33:47] | Yeah. | 说 |
[33:48] | Hey, you good to drive? | 你能开车吗 |
[33:52] | Well, get a ride. It’s at the brewery. | 搭车 那鬼东西在啤酒厂 |
[33:54] | What? | 什么 |
[33:54] | There’s another kid. Don’t think — move. | 还有个孩子 别想了 赶紧出发 |
[34:01] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[34:02] | Taxi! Hey, hey, hey! Hey, hey, hey! | 出租车 喂喂喂 |
[34:04] | Stop! Hold on, hold on. | 停下 等等我 |
[34:05] | National security! Please! | 国家安全大事 请让让 |
[34:08] | Thank you, ma’am. Sorry. Thanks, guys. | 谢谢您 女士 添麻烦了 谢谢 |
[34:11] | Okay. Brewery. Step on it! | 好 去啤酒厂 赶紧出发 |
[34:13] | What? | 什么 |
[34:14] | The brewery! Hurry! | 啤酒厂 快点 |
[34:16] | Hurry. Hurry, hurry. Please? | 你快点行吗 |
[34:17] | Uh, yeah, but I like to drive safe, you know. | 好 但我喜欢慢慢开 |
[34:20] | Dude, what’s going on? Who are you? | 老兄 这是怎么啦 你是谁 |
[34:21] | I’m the law, son. Now, follow me. | 我是执法人员 孩子 跟我走 |
[34:22] | Are you drunk, dude?! Get away from me! | 你是不是醉了 老兄 滚开 |
[34:25] | All right. I’ll just shoot. Baxter is your father. | 好吧 我直说了 巴克斯特是你父亲 |
[34:28] | Baxter screwed Dale. | 巴克斯特背叛了戴尔 |
[34:30] | Dale roped this Japanese monster | 戴尔套住了一个只有在醉酒后 |
[34:31] | you can only see when you’re drunk, | 才能看得见的日本鬼 |
[34:33] | And now it’s here to kill you. | 现在它来杀你了 |
[34:34] | Whoa, wait a minute. Baxter is my father? | 等等 巴克斯特是我父亲 |
[34:48] | What are you looking at? | 你在看哪啊 |
[34:49] | Damn it, run! | 见鬼 跑 |
[34:50] | Dude, there’s nothing there! | 老兄 那儿什么都没有啊 |
[35:25] | We got to get out of here, man. It’s here! | 咱们得赶紧出去 老兄 有鬼 |
[35:27] | Where’s Garth? | 盖思在哪儿 |
[35:28] | – Who?! – Garth! | -谁 -盖思 |
[35:29] | There was a guy — he got knocked out! | 有个家伙被砸昏了 |
[35:32] | Oh. Oh, god. | 天哪天哪 |
[35:32] | – Stay behind me. Stay behind me. – Okay, okay, okay. | -站在我身后 快 -好好好 |
[35:34] | What, you can see it? | 怎么 你看得见它 |
[35:35] | Yeah. I’m skunked. Just… | 是 我现在喝醉了 你就… |
[35:39] | – Fire exit. On three. All right? – Okay. | -消防出口 数到三 好不 -好 |
[35:44] | Okay. So much for that. | 好吧 换个法子 |
[35:52] | Get back! | 退后 |
[36:11] | – Where is it?! – S-swing right! | -它在哪儿 -往右边砍 |
[36:14] | My right. | 是我的右边 |
[36:15] | 3 o’clock, Dean! | 三点方向 迪恩 |
[36:20] | 6 o’clock! | 六点方向 |
[36:45] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:46] | I’m alive? | 我还活着 |
[36:47] | – Yeah? – Sam? | -不是吗 -萨姆 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[36:50] | Where’s Garth? | 盖思在哪儿 |
[36:51] | Well, he’s — he’s over this way. | 他 他在这边 |
[36:53] | – Could you go get him? – All right. | -你能去把他弄来吗 -好 |
[37:12] | What’d I miss? | 我都错过什么了 |
[37:15] | This moved. | 这玩意儿自己移动了 |
[37:21] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[37:25] | Are you here? | 你在这儿吗 |
[37:29] | Come on, do something. | 来啊 现身啊 |
[37:44] | You sure you guys don’t want to hang out? | 你们真的不想一起去逛逛吗 |
[37:46] | Grab some brunch, maybe some brews? | 吃顿早午餐 或许喝点啤酒 |
[37:49] | Tempting but, uh, we better roll. | 很诱人 但我们得滚了 |
[37:53] | All right, well… | 那么 好吧 |
[37:59] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:02] | Call me anytime. | 随时联系 |
[38:03] | – All right. – And, Sam. | -好的 -还有你 萨姆 |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:07] | Aw, come here. | 走一个 |
[38:08] | Uh…yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:09] | Thanks, Garth. | 谢谢你 盖思 |
[38:14] | Sayonara, kemo sabes! | 再见了 朋友们 |
[38:19] | Nice ride. | 好车 |
[38:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:27] | He has grown on me. | 确实是慢热型的 |
[38:36] | All right. Um… so, let’s talk about it. | 好了 咱们来谈谈 |
[38:41] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[38:42] | Oh. The, uh, talking board? | 你是说碟仙的事 |
[38:45] | That’s fine. I get it, I guess. | 没关系的 我想我能理解 |
[38:46] | No. Not that. | 不 不是那个 |
[38:49] | Look, I heard you. | 我听见你说的话了 |
[38:50] | Heard me what? | 我说什么了 |
[38:52] | What happened in the brewery, Dean? | 啤酒厂里发生什么了 迪恩 |
[38:56] | Nothing. It was, uh — it was just my imagination. | 没什么 只是我的幻觉 |
[38:59] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[39:01] | Look, I know something happened. | 我知道有事发生 |
[39:02] | I just want you to be straight with me. | 我希望你能对我坦白 |
[39:06] | The blade was across the room, and then it was in my hand. | 那把剑从屋子另一边飞到我手里 |
[39:08] | And then my beer drank itself. | 然后我的酒自己没了 |
[39:10] | Oh, and then, that page magically appeared on the bed. | 还有 那页书奇迹般的出现在床上 |
[39:12] | And — and then Bobby’s book feel down, | 还有 鲍比的书自己掉了下来 |
[39:14] | and out popped the number of the guy who found Cass. | 找到小卡那人的号码自动掉了出来 |
[39:18] | – Nothing, I’m sure. – Clearly. | -我确定没啥事 -显然的 |
[39:20] | Well, then, what, Sam? | 那好 你什么意思 萨姆 |
[39:22] | Is bobby here or not?! | 到底鲍比在不在 |
[39:24] | You know what I think, Dean? | 知道我在想什么吗 迪恩 |
[39:25] | I think that regular people, | 我觉得即使普通人 |
[39:27] | they see ones they lost everywhere, too. | 也能到处看到死去的人 |
[39:30] | Yeah. Freaking ghosts! | 没错 那叫鬼 |
[39:31] | Or they just miss them a lot. | 或者只是因为他们太想念那些人了 |
[39:32] | I mean, they see a face in the crowd — | 他们在人群中看到死去之人的脸 |
[39:34] | We see a book falling off the table. | 而我们则看到书从桌子上掉下来 |
[39:37] | Same thing, Dean. I mean, I did the talking board. | 一样的 迪恩 我试过碟仙 |
[39:39] | I ran plenty of EMF. | 我做过多次电磁测试 |
[39:40] | When that beer went poof, I went a little nuts. | 啤酒消失时 我有点傻了 |
[39:44] | Yeah, and why didn’t you tell me? | 是啊 那你怎么没告诉我 |
[39:46] | Like I said, little nuts at the time. | 我说了 那会儿都傻了 |
[39:50] | All right, well, if it wasn’t Bobby, | 好吧 如果不是鲍比 |
[39:51] | then what Jedi’d that sword into my hand? | 那是什么玩意儿把剑送到我手里的 |
[39:54] | The shojo slammed the door from across the room. | 那个酒仙在屋子对面就能关门 |
[39:57] | Maybe it was trying to grab the sword, too. | 也许它也想去抓那把剑 |
[40:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[40:05] | Right, I mean, if it was Bobby, | 对 如果那是鲍比 |
[40:07] | he would let us know. | 他会让我们知道的 |
[40:08] | I mean, who knows more about being a ghost than Bobby? | 谁还能比鲍比更懂得做鬼呢 |
[40:10] | Instant Swayze, right? | 马上会跟我们搞《人鬼情未了》 |
[40:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:16] | Okay, so your theory is that — that we’re practically | 你的意思是 我们好不容易 |
[40:19] | regular people about something for once. | 做了回普通人了 |
[40:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:25] | Well, you want to grab some brunch and some brews? | 想吃顿早午饭 喝点啤酒吗 |
[40:28] | Ugh, no. I’m so hung over. | 还是不要了 我还醉着呢 |
[40:30] | – Let’s just hit the road. – All right. | -还是赶紧上路吧 -好吧 |
[40:55] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[41:08] | There you are. | 在这儿啊 |
[41:16] | I’m right here, you idjit! | 我就在这里呢 你个白痴 |
[41:29] | Balls! | 该死 |