时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I don’t hunt anymore. | 我不做猎人了 |
[00:05] | – You quit? – Yeah. | -你退出了 -是的 |
[00:06] | What could possibly make you stop just like that? | 是什么让你就那么退出了 |
[00:10] | Was there a girl? | 是因为女孩吗 |
[00:11] | Yeah. There was. | 没错 是有过 |
[00:13] | And then there wasn’t. | 后来又没了 |
[00:14] | You need to know, I didn’t just drop out. | 你得知道 我不是突然就退出了 |
[00:17] | I found something. | 我找到了一些东西 |
[00:18] | – Yeah, what was her name? – Amelia. | -是 她叫什么 -艾米利亚 |
[00:20] | Professor Morrison, your government needs you, sir. | 莫瑞森教授 你的政府需要你 先生 |
[00:23] | My god, where’d you find this guy? | 天啊 你在哪儿找到的这家伙 |
[00:24] | Supposed to be a top expert in his field. | 他可是这领域最权威的专业人士 |
[00:26] | – Wait, there’s another tablet? – Yes. | -还有一块碑 -对 |
[00:27] | So another word of God. | 就是说还有神之语 |
[00:29] | How many words of God are there? | 到底有多少神之语啊 |
[00:30] | I just became a prophet, like, a year ago. | 我一年前才成为先知的 |
[00:32] | – Well, did this tablet have a name? – “Demons.” | -这块碑有名字吗 -“恶魔” |
[00:34] | What about demons? | 恶魔怎么了 |
[00:35] | As far as I could tell… | 从我读到的来看 |
[00:38] | Everything. | 差不多是关于恶魔的一切 |
[00:42] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[00:43] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 开什么玩笑 |
[00:44] | What’s it say? | 上面说什么 |
[00:45] | Since we lost the tablet, | 既然我们没了石碑 |
[00:46] | Kevin figures we don’t need him. | 凯文觉得我们不需要他了 |
[00:46] | Yeah, but Crowley still does. | 没错 但是克劳力有石碑 |
[00:48] | What’s that kid thinking?! | 那孩子想什么呢 |
[00:49] | He was our responsibility. | 保护他是我们的责任 |
[00:51] | – Let’s find him. – Okay. | -那我们去找他 -好 |
[02:08] | Congratulations. You’re fast. | 祝贺你 跑得真快啊 |
[02:12] | I do a lot of cardio. | 我常做有氧运动[我吃了不少心] |
[02:33] | Wow. Guy goes to purgatory for a year, all hell breaks loose. | 在炼狱待了一年 什么妖怪都跑出来了 |
[02:35] | Check this out. | 你听听这个 |
[02:36] | A jogger in Minneapolis gets his heart ripped out. | 明尼阿波里斯一个慢跑者的心被人掏走 |
[02:40] | I’m guessing literally? | 不是在打比方吧 |
[02:41] | Only way that interests me. | 要不我也不会感兴趣 |
[02:42] | And then, there’s another article from six months ago. | 没完呢 六个月前还有一篇报道 |
[02:45] | Same thing happens, also in Minneapolis. | 同样的事情 也是在明尼阿波里斯 |
[02:47] | What does that tell us? | 这说明什么呢 |
[02:48] | Stay out of Minneapolis. | 千万别去明尼阿波里斯 |
[02:51] | Two hearts ganked, same city, six months apart. | 同一个城市中两个人被掏心 间隔六个月 |
[02:54] | I mean, that’s got to be a ritual, man. | 这肯定是种什么仪式 老弟 |
[02:56] | Or at least some sort of | 至少也该是个 |
[02:57] | a heart-sucking, possessed, satanic, crack-whore bat. | 被附身的 爱吃心脏的疯子蝙蝠怪 |
[03:01] | A what? | 什么东西 |
[03:02] | It’s a case. | 这是我们的活儿 |
[03:03] | Look, I say we hang out the shingle again and ride. | 咱们动身去瞧瞧吧 |
[03:06] | We’re on a case, Dean. | 我们手头有事做 迪恩 |
[03:07] | Kevin and the demon tablet need to be found, | 咱们得先找到凯文和石碑 |
[03:08] | so heart guy takes a number. | 掏心怪物再说吧 |
[03:11] | Uh, we just spent a week chasing our asses | 我们为了找凯文 |
[03:13] | trying to lock Kevin down, okay? | 已经瞎转悠一周了 |
[03:14] | And look at us. We’re — | 看看我们 我们.,. |
[03:18] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[03:20] | Farmers’ market. | 农贸市场 |
[03:22] | Organic. | 有机食品 |
[03:25] | What? I had a year off. | 怎么了 我休假一年 |
[03:26] | I took the time to enjoy the good things. | 尽情享受美好生活来着 |
[03:28] | While avoiding doing what we actually do. | 将我们的职责抛在脑后 |
[03:30] | Wow, Dean, does it make you feel that much better every time you say it? | 迪恩 你每次说这话真就那么爽吗 |
[03:33] | All right, man, look, I get it. | 行了 老弟 我懂 |
[03:34] | You took a year off to do yoga and play the lute, | 你这一年做做瑜伽 弹弹琴 |
[03:37] | whatever, but I’m back. | 随便你 但现在我回来了 |
[03:39] | Okay, we’re back, | 行吗 我们回来了 |
[03:40] | which means that we walk and kill monsters at the same time. | 所以我们得行走江湖 斩妖除魔 |
[03:42] | We’ll find Kevin. | 我们会找到凯文的 |
[03:44] | But in the meantime, do we ignore stuff like this? | 但在此期间我们能不管这种事吗 |
[03:46] | Or are innocent people supposed to die | 还是说让无辜的人死去吧 |
[03:47] | so that you can shop for produce? | 你就买你的农产品 |
[03:56] | Here’s what’s odd about this thing — | 这案子怪就怪在 |
[03:57] | The guy wasn’t chopped or cut into, no incision. | 死者身上并没有砍伤或刀伤 没有切口 |
[04:00] | But his heart was ripped out of him like a peach pit. | 但他的心脏像颗桃核一样被揪了出来 |
[04:03] | Was he robbed? | 遭抢劫了吗 |
[04:04] | Phone, watch, money all still on him. | 手机 手表和钱都还留在身上 |
[04:06] | What about enemies? | 有任何敌人吗 |
[04:07] | He was in town for a conference. No local connections. | 他是来镇里开会的 在当地没有熟人 |
[04:09] | You guys had another one of these about six months ago. | 你们在六个月前发现一起相同案件 |
[04:11] | Yeah, and we hit a brick wall. | 是 调查毫无结果 |
[04:14] | We had nothing to go on, really. | 实在是查不下去 |
[04:16] | Thought maybe we got lucky here. | 本来还以为有发现 |
[04:19] | A park surveillance camera picked up something. | 公园摄像头拍到了一些东西 |
[04:25] | That chubby guy the last person to see the vic alive? | 那胖子是最后一个见到活着的死者的人 |
[04:28] | Other than the killer. | 再就是凶手了 |
[04:29] | Name’s Paul Hayes. | 他叫保罗·海耶斯 |
[04:30] | We pulled him in for questioning. | 我们叫他来问过话 |
[04:31] | So what makes you think he’s clean? | 你们为什么排除了他的嫌疑 |
[04:33] | Well, so far, no reason not to. | 到目前为止没法证实与他有关 |
[04:34] | I mean, he said he briefly saw the victim, | 我是说 他承认曾见过死者一面 |
[04:36] | he ran out ahead, that was it. | 超过了他 仅此而已 |
[04:38] | What, you mean he didn’t fall to his knees | 你是说他没有跪下来 |
[04:39] | and confess to gutting the guy? | 坦白自己把那家伙掏心了 |
[04:40] | No. I mean we did a thorough check on the guy, | 不是 我们对他做了详细的背景调查 |
[04:43] | not so much as a parking ticket came up. | 连张违章停车的罚单都没有 |
[04:45] | I mean, look at him. | 你们自己看看他 |
[04:47] | I mean, sure, he can run a little bit, but Thor he ain’t. | 我是说 他是挺能跑 可他又不是雷神 |
[04:50] | You think he’s gonna grab Freddy Fitness here | 你说他能抓住健壮的弗雷迪 |
[04:52] | and throw him down and rip out his heart? | 把他放倒 然后把心挖出来吗 |
[04:54] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[04:55] | Forgive me if I didn’t take him out back and shoot him. | 抱歉我没有把他拉出去枪毙 |
[05:02] | Okay, uh so… | 好吧 那… |
[05:05] | …any idea where we can find this guy? | 我们该去哪儿找这家伙 |
[05:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:18] | I kind of try to stick to a nutrition and workout schedule. | 我正努力坚持我的营养和锻炼计划 |
[05:23] | Do you want a hit? | 要试试吗 |
[05:24] | I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:28] | So, Paul, you passed a runner who was later killed. | 保罗 你超过了一名慢跑者 他随后被杀 |
[05:32] | Did you speak with him at all? | 你跟他说过话吗 |
[05:33] | Yeah, I went over this with the cops. | 我跟警察说过这事儿了 |
[05:35] | I-I didn’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[05:37] | I had never spoken to him. | 也没跟他说过话 |
[05:39] | I ran past him. I never saw him again. The end. | 我超过了他 之后再没见过他 就这样 |
[05:45] | Oh. It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[05:48] | It tastes like crap, but it keeps you young. | 屎一样难喝 可是能让你年轻 |
[05:51] | Thanks, uh — uh… too much fiber. | 谢了 纤维太多 |
[05:53] | No such thing. | 没有的事 |
[05:54] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[05:56] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[05:57] | Now, Paul, we couldn’t help but notice | 保罗 我们注意到 |
[05:59] | that the jogger you outraced was a good deal younger than you. | 被你超越的慢跑者比你年轻很多 |
[06:03] | Yeah, and less, uh… | 没错 而且更… |
[06:04] | Uh, full-figured? You should’ve seen me before. | 更苗条 你该看看从前的我 |
[06:08] | Yeah, hugging a desk all day and watching TV all night, | 终日伏案 整晚看电视 |
[06:10] | eating fried everything was killing me. | 吃各种油炸食品 真是要命 |
[06:13] | I had a health scare about a year ago. | 一年前我的健康出了大问题 |
[06:16] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[06:17] | No, it changed my life. | 不必 它改变了我的生活 |
[06:19] | I mean, I started taking care of myself. | 我开始照顾自己 |
[06:20] | Now your body’s a temple, huh? | 现在你的身体成了神殿 |
[06:21] | Where I worship every day. | 我每天供奉礼拜 |
[06:31] | All right, so…what’s the word? | 怎么样 |
[06:34] | What did you find poking around at Paul’s? | 你在保罗家有什么发现 |
[06:36] | Ah, just the usual — condoms, hair gel. | 都是平常东西 避孕套 发胶 |
[06:38] | No hex bags, nothing satanic, nothing spooky. | 没巫毒袋 没撒旦崇拜标志 没什么鬼东西 |
[06:42] | So, he didn’t seem like a guy who would be voted most likely to disembowel? | 所以说 他不像是个开膛手喽 |
[06:46] | No, they never do. | 开膛手不是看出来的 |
[06:49] | Wait a minute. Here’s another one. | 等等 还有一起 |
[06:51] | What, murder? | 什么 谋杀吗 |
[06:52] | And a do-it-yourself heart bypass. | 自助式心脏搭桥术 |
[06:54] | Two days after this one. | 这件案子的两天后 |
[06:55] | What part of Minneapolis? | 明尼阿波利斯什么地方 |
[06:57] | The Iowa part. Ames. | 爱荷华州 艾姆斯 |
[07:01] | Well, Paul was here being questioned. | 保罗当时正在这边接受质询 |
[07:03] | There’s no way that could have been him. | 不可能是他 |
[07:04] | This guy was a cop. | 这家伙之前是警察 |
[07:06] | This is exactly what happened six months ago. | 跟六个月前发生的事一样 |
[07:09] | Minneapolis, then Ames. | 明尼阿波利斯 然后是艾姆斯 |
[07:12] | Guess you missed that one. | 看来你当时没留意 |
[07:14] | I’m just saying. | 只是说说 |
[07:17] | Arthur Swenson. Real top-shelf officer. | 亚瑟·斯温森 高级警官 |
[07:20] | 20 years on the force. | 从警二十年 |
[07:22] | He’d ordered a pizza, which the vic delivered. | 他订了一张披萨 被害人去送货 |
[07:25] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[07:26] | The vic didn’t make his next drop-off. | 被害人的下一份订单没有送到 |
[07:29] | His body was found on the walk in front of swenson’s. | 在斯温森家门前的走道上发现了他的尸体 |
[07:31] | And he wasn’t wearing a heart? | 他的心也没了 |
[07:33] | No. Heartless. | 对 没有心脏 |
[07:35] | And, uh, what about Swenson? | 斯温森呢 |
[07:37] | Crumpled on the front stoop. | 蜷缩在前门台阶上 |
[07:39] | Covered in blood, crying like a baby. | 浑身都是血 泣不成声 |
[07:43] | Ironically, he had been in court all week, testifying. | 讽刺的是 他之前一周都在法庭上作证 |
[07:49] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:52] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[07:53] | So that couldn’t have been him in Minneapolis. | 那明尼阿波利斯的凶案就不是他做的 |
[07:55] | I hate when this happens. | 我讨厌这种事 |
[07:58] | So, this Arthur guy, what does — | 这个叫亚瑟的家伙 |
[08:01] | What does he have to say? | 他对此怎么说 |
[08:03] | It’s not real helpful. | 没什么有用的 |
[08:14] | So, you getting his statement? | 他说了吗 |
[08:17] | Uh, yeah, k-kind of. | 算是吧 |
[08:20] | Probably not. | 或许不是 |
[08:23] | It’s too bad I dropped out of lunatic 101. | 真后悔当初没好好听精神病讲座 |
[08:28] | Whatever it is, it sounds like he’s repeating it. | 不管是什么 他好像是在重复 |
[08:34] | Look at his eyes. | 看他的眼睛 |
[08:39] | Hey, Arthur… | 亚瑟 |
[08:42] | Did you do this alone? | 是你一个人做的吗 |
[08:47] | Arthur, did some invisible voice tell you you had to kill? | 亚瑟 是不是有看不到的声音叫你去杀人 |
[08:51] | K’uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy! | [非英语] |
[08:55] | Oh, now you’ve pissed him off. | 你把他惹毛了 |
[08:57] | Hey, Art. Can I call you Art? | 喂 亚特 我能叫你亚特吗 |
[09:00] | Listen, I’m gonna sprinkle your arm with holy water, | 听着 我要在你手臂上倒圣水 |
[09:04] | and it’s gonna steam and burn if you’re possessed by a demon. | 如果你被恶魔附体 手臂会烧得冒烟 |
[09:12] | He’s a mushroom. | 他就是一蘑菇 |
[09:18] | Okay, not possessed. | 成了 没被附身 |
[09:19] | Arthur, you want to tell us why you did this? | 亚瑟 要不要告诉我你为什么这么做 |
[09:22] | K’uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy. | [非英语] |
[09:22] | K’uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy. | [非英语] |
[09:23] | K’uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy. | [非英语] |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:31] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[10:32] | Personally, I prefer the Keith Richards version. | 我更欣赏基思·理查兹的版本[滚石乐队成员] |
[10:34] | Can you actually understand any of the words? | 你能听懂他说的词吗 |
[10:36] | If they are words. | 还未必是词呢 |
[10:38] | Sounds like babble to me. | 我听就是胡言乱语 |
[10:41] | Wait a second. | 等一等 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么 |
[10:44] | I bought a translation app. | 我买了个翻译应用 |
[10:47] | You bought an app. | 你买了个应用 |
[10:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:51] | Here, play it. | 来 播放 |
[11:02] | And babble wins. “Language unknown.” | 胡言乱语赢了 “未知语言” |
[11:14] | Agent Sambora. | 桑伯拉探员 |
[11:17] | What? | 什么 |
[11:23] | So, Dr. Kashi, what are we looking at here, | 卡诗医生 他是什么情况 |
[11:25] | Some kind of psychotic break? | 精神崩溃吗 |
[11:27] | Oh, definitely. He was very thorough. | 的确 下手非常狠 |
[11:29] | Severed the optic nerve. | 切断了视神经 |
[11:30] | He was determined to remove the eye. | 他决意要剜出这只眼睛 |
[11:32] | And he used, uh, what to cut with? | 他用什么剜的 |
[11:34] | He doesn’t look strong enough, | 他看起来不怎么强壮 |
[11:35] | but he broke off part of the bed frame and used it as a knife. | 可是他掰下一块床沿当作刀用 |
[11:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | Wow. They should put warning labels on those beds. | 那床可真该贴上警告标志 |
[11:43] | Like I said — determined. | 我说了 是蓄意自残 |
[11:45] | I noticed that he had two different-colored eyes. | 我注意到他两只眼睛颜色不同 |
[11:47] | Yes. Apparently, he was in an accident | 是的 他遭遇过一次事故 |
[11:49] | where much of one eye was shattered. | 一只眼球严重受损 |
[11:51] | His vision was saved with a transplant. | 靠眼球移植才修复了视力 |
[11:53] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[11:56] | A year ago, almost to the date. | 一年之前 差不多这个时候 |
[11:59] | And, interestingly, | 而且有趣的是 |
[12:00] | it’s the transplanted eye he chose to cut out. | 他剜出来的正是移植的那颗眼球 |
[12:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:07] | Hey, let me ask you something, doc. | 医生 请问一件事 |
[12:08] | Is it possible to trace the donor of a transplanted organ? | 有没有可能查到器官捐献者是谁 |
[12:11] | Difficult. | 很难 |
[12:12] | But possible? | 也就是说有可能 |
[12:28] | Arthur Swenson had an eye transplant a year ago, right? | 亚瑟·斯温森一年前做了眼球移植 对吗 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:31] | Well, I remembered that Paul Hayes was talking about | 我记得保罗·海耶斯提到过 |
[12:33] | a health scare he had a year ago | 一年前他得了一场大病 |
[12:35] | that changed his life, | 从而改变了他的生活 |
[12:36] | so I pulled up his medical records from Minneapolis. | 所以我就调出了他在明尼阿波利斯的病例 |
[12:43] | You want me on board, I’m on board. | 你说好好干 我就照做了 |
[12:44] | Anyways, you want to guess who else, | 你猜除了亚瑟·斯温森 |
[12:46] | other than Arthur Swenson, had a transplant in the last year? | 还有谁在去年接受了移植手术 |
[12:49] | Paul Hayes? | 保罗·海耶斯 |
[12:50] | I gave it away, didn’t I? | 被你发现了 |
[12:51] | Okay, so we’ve got two suspects | 那我们现在有两个疑犯 |
[12:53] | in two identical murders in two different cities | 在两个城市犯下了相同的罪 |
[12:55] | that both had organ transplants a year ago. | 并且他们都在去年接受了器官移植 |
[12:57] | Yeah. Also… | 是的 还有 |
[12:59] | I love when there’s an “Also.” | 你这话我喜欢 |
[13:00] | I got to thinking about all that stuff arthur Swenson was talking about. | 我想了一下亚瑟·斯温森念叨的话 |
[13:04] | Maybe your translation app called it “Language unknown” | 或许你的翻译应用说它是未知语言 |
[13:07] | because it’s a dead language, | 是因为这语言已经消失 |
[13:09] | like ancient Greek or Manx. | 像是古希腊语或马恩岛语 |
[13:11] | Manx? | 马恩岛 |
[13:13] | So I e-mailed an audio file of Arthur’s mumbling | 所以我把他说话的音频发电邮 |
[13:16] | to Dr. Morrison. | 给了莫里森博士 |
[13:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:18] | Dr. Morrison, the anthropology professor | 莫里森博士 那个人类学教授 |
[13:19] | who helped us out with the Amazons. | 亚马逊娘子军那次帮过我们 |
[13:23] | Yes, okay. Okay. | 我想起来了 |
[13:24] | Well, let’s get our asses on the road. | 好吧 我们上路吧 |
[13:26] | Headed to…? | 去哪儿 |
[13:27] | Well, if we are in a repeat of a cycle from six months ago, | 如果这些案子是始于六个月前的连环事件 |
[13:29] | then, after the murders in Minneapolis and in Ames, | 在明尼阿波利斯和埃姆斯的凶案之后 |
[13:32] | the next heart attack was in Boulder, Colorado. | 第三起”袭心”事件发生在科罗拉多的博尔德 |
[14:01] | Randa? | 兰达 |
[14:04] | Chick, right? | 你是奇克 |
[14:09] | Loved your performance tonight. | 你今晚的表演可真棒 |
[14:12] | Must take, uh, must take years of training. | 台下要花不少功夫吧 |
[14:17] | Actually, uh… | 事实上 |
[14:20] | I’m kind of a natural. | 我算是有天赋 |
[14:30] | You know, I don’t normally do this kind of thing. | 我通常不干这种事 |
[14:34] | Um, there’s just — | 只是 |
[14:38] | just something about you. | 你很特别 |
[15:09] | All right, case is coming together. | 没错 事情越来越明朗了 |
[15:10] | Things are coming together, man. | 一切都走上正轨了 伙计 |
[15:12] | You and me. It is all good. | 我们一起办事 真棒 |
[15:19] | – Hey. – What? | -跟你说话呢 -干什么 |
[15:22] | What are you thinking about, organic tomatoes? | 你在想什么 有机番茄吗 |
[15:24] | I’m not thinking about anything. | 我什么都没想 |
[15:28] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么样 |
[15:29] | but this last year has given me a new perspective. | 但去年这一年我算是大彻大悟了 |
[15:32] | I hear you. Believe me. | 我懂 相信我 |
[15:33] | I know where I’m at my best, | 我知道我的最佳状态 |
[15:35] | and that is right here, | 就是像现在这样 |
[15:36] | driving down crazy street next to you. | 跟你一起驾车踏上危险的旅程 |
[15:40] | Makes sense. | 说的对 |
[15:41] | Yes, it does. | 当然 |
[15:44] | Or… maybe you don’t need me. | 或许你根本不需要我 |
[15:47] | I mean, maybe you’re at your best | 或许你的最佳状态 |
[15:49] | hacking and slicing your way through all the world’s crap alone, | 就是一个人披荆斩棘消灭所有怪物的时候 |
[15:52] | not having to explain yourself to anybody. | 还不用跟别人多费口舌 |
[15:57] | Yeah, that makes sense, | 这也没错 |
[15:58] | seeing as I have so many other brothers | 因为我还有好多其他的弟弟 |
[16:00] | I can talk to about this stuff. | 能跟我谈心呢 |
[16:01] | Look, I’m not saying I’m bailing on you. | 我不是想抛下你 |
[16:03] | I’m just saying make room for the possibility | 我是说 至少给彼此留点 |
[16:05] | that we want different things. | 有不同追求的余地 |
[16:06] | I mean, I want my time to count for something. | 我需要时间做些重要的事 |
[16:08] | So, what we do doesn’t count? | 我们做的不重要吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[16:17] | Hey, Dr. Kashi. | 你好 卡诗医生 |
[16:20] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:22] | Uh, could you run one more name for me? | 你可以再帮我查一个名字吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah — Hayes, Paul. | 保罗·海耶斯 |
[16:28] | Uh-huh. And the donor? | 捐献者是谁 |
[16:30] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[16:33] | How many others? | 还有多少人 |
[16:35] | Did anybody from Boulder, Colorado, | 有没有科罗拉多州博尔德的人 |
[16:37] | receive any of those organs? | 接受了某个器官 |
[16:40] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:43] | Well, this is gonna singe your axons. | 我保证这事会让你觉得很刺激 |
[16:46] | She says that both Paul Hayes’ kidney | 她告诉我保罗·海耶斯的肾 |
[16:48] | and Arthur Swenson’s new eye came from — | 和亚瑟·斯温森的眼睛都来自同一个人 |
[16:52] | You ready for this? — | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:53] | Brick Holmes. | 布里克·霍姆斯 |
[16:56] | You don’t mean the Brick Holmes. | 你说的不会是那个布里克·霍姆斯吧 |
[16:58] | I do. | 就是他 |
[16:58] | – The all-pro quarterback? – Indeed. | -那个全明星四分卫吗 -没错 |
[17:00] | Yeah, the guy played at the top of his game | 那家伙在橄榄球界 |
[17:01] | for like a million years, didn’t he? | 称霸快上千年了吧 |
[17:03] | – Yeah, he — he bought it in a car crash last year. – Yeah. | -没错 但去年他出车祸了 -是的 |
[17:06] | Nose-dived off a bridge or something. | 冲下了一座桥什么的 |
[17:08] | He must’ve signed a donor card. | 他肯定签署了捐赠协议 |
[17:11] | Did the doctor say how many organs he donated? | 医生告诉你他捐了多少器官吗 |
[17:13] | Including our two suspects? Eight. | 包括那两个嫌犯 共八个 |
[17:15] | – Eight? – Eight. | -这么多 -对 |
[17:16] | Okay, um, and one of them’s in Boulder, am I right? | 其中一个就在博尔德 对吗 |
[17:19] | You would be wrong. That’s the bad news. | 坏消息是你说错了 |
[17:20] | Good news is, Brick lived just outside of Boulder. | 好消息是布里克就住在博尔德郊区 |
[17:24] | Well, Brick’s dead. | 但是他死了 |
[17:25] | Yeah, but he’s all we got, | 没错 可是他是唯一的线索 |
[17:27] | so we are going to Boulder. | 所以我们得去博尔德 |
[17:34] | K’uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy. | [咒语] |
[17:41] | K’uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy. | [咒语] |
[17:47] | K’uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy. | [咒语] |
[17:54] | K’uhul ajaw, cacao, shi-jiiy. | [咒语] |
[18:38] | I just want to say | 我想说 |
[18:39] | how sorry we are for your loss, Mrs. Holmes. | 对您儿子的事我们深表遗憾 霍姆斯女士 |
[18:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | You know, Brick Holmes was my idol back in high school. | 布里克·霍姆斯可是我高中的偶像 |
[18:44] | Amazing career. | 太了不起了 |
[18:46] | 18 pro seasons, | 18年的职业生涯 |
[18:47] | 7 division championships, 4 super bowls — | 7次分区冠军 4次夺得超级碗 |
[18:49] | never slowed down a day. | 每时每刻都处在巅峰 |
[18:51] | Brick lived for competition and athletic perfection. | 布里克就是为比赛和运动而生的 |
[18:56] | I don’t think it occurred to his fans that he was human, | 我想他的粉丝不会想到 他也只是凡人 |
[18:59] | like the rest of us. | 跟我们一样 |
[19:00] | Do you know your son was an organ donor? | 您知道他是个器官捐赠者吗 |
[19:04] | Does that make this a matter for the FBI? | 这跟联调局有什么关系吗 |
[19:07] | Like we explained earlier, | 我们刚说过了 |
[19:08] | we’re mostly here to dot some I’s on a different matter. | 我们其实是为调查另一件事而来 |
[19:12] | There was a public-awareness thing a few years ago. | 几年前曾经有一次公众倡议活动 |
[19:15] | A lot of star athletes signed on. | 不少明星运动员都签了字 |
[19:17] | I’m sure Brick didn’t think twice about it, | 布里克当时肯定没多想 |
[19:19] | since he never thought he was going to die. | 因为他从没想过自己会死 |
[19:22] | A lot of jocks are like that, I guess. | 不少运动员都是这种心态吧 |
[19:25] | You know, I-I can’t help wonder | 我禁不住要想 |
[19:26] | what happened that night on that bridge. | 那晚桥上到底发生了什么 |
[19:29] | There was light traffic, | 车流不多 |
[19:30] | no alcohol involved, no skid marks. | 不是醉驾 也没有刹车痕 |
[19:32] | Big-time athlete, reflexes like a cat, | 一流的运动员 身手敏捷 |
[19:34] | how is it that he just drives off the side of a bridge? | 他怎么就冲下了大桥 |
[19:37] | When things happen that aren’t supposed to happen, | 那些意想不到的事情发生的时候 |
[19:41] | they’re called accidents, I believe. | 才被称为意外吧 |
[19:44] | So, everybody knows about Brick’s football career, obviously, | 不用说 大家都熟知布里克的职业生涯 |
[19:47] | but no one knows much about his personal life. | 他的私生活却无人知晓 |
[19:49] | Was he ever married? | 他结过婚吗 |
[19:51] | Just to the game. He gave it everything he had. | 他心里只有橄榄球 为此他付出了全部 |
[19:54] | It’s a difficult life. | 这样的生活可不容易 |
[19:56] | Did you notice any changes in Brick before he died — | 布里克死前您留意到有什么变化吗 |
[19:59] | You know, anyone, anything new in his life? | 他生活中出现了什么新的人或事物吗 |
[20:02] | No, no. I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[20:03] | So, no new interests? | 也没有新的喜好 |
[20:05] | Fly fishing, stamp collecting, the occult? | 飞蝇钓鱼 集邮 超自然什么的 |
[20:09] | The occult? | 超自然 |
[20:10] | As a “For instance.” | 举个例子而已 |
[20:12] | No. | 没有 |
[20:13] | Everything was just as it had been. | 全是老样子 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry, but I’m afraid my time is up. | 不好意思 我恐怕得告辞了 |
[20:20] | The university is naming a new athletic building after Brick. | 大学要以布里克的名字命名一幢新体育馆 |
[20:23] | I can’t be late. | 我不能迟到 |
[20:24] | Of course. Just one more question. | 当然了 最后一个问题 |
[20:26] | There is always one more question in life, isn’t there? | 问题总是问不完的 对吗 |
[20:30] | That’s what I find. | 依我的经验是如此 |
[20:37] | Oh, she didn’t want to say much, did she? | 她不愿多说 对吗 |
[20:40] | – Son of a bitch. – What? | -见鬼 -怎么了 |
[20:41] | There it is. It happened. | 来了 又出事了 |
[20:42] | Come on, don’t tell me someone had their heart ripped out here in Boulder. | 别告诉我博尔德又有人被掏心了 |
[20:45] | All right, then I won’t tell you. | 行 那我就不说了 |
[20:56] | What are you doing here, Randa? | 你在这儿干什么 兰达 |
[20:58] | You know I like to stay close to the mother ship. | 你知道我喜欢待在家附近 |
[21:04] | I saw a car out front, so I came in the back. | 我看见门前有辆车 就从后门进来了 |
[21:08] | Cops? | 是警察 |
[21:10] | I suppose Brick’s death continues to fascinate. | 或许世人仍然沉迷于布里克的死吧 |
[21:15] | So we’re clear… | 丑话说在前头 |
[21:19] | You’re still being very careful about what you say? | 你说话还很谨慎吗 |
[21:21] | I’m old, Randa, not an idiot. | 我老了 兰达 但不傻 |
[21:24] | I’m just trying to protect Brick. | 我只想保护布里克 |
[21:26] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[21:27] | Brick’s heart beats inside here now. | 布里克的心脏在这里跳动着 |
[21:31] | Brick gave me new life. I can feel him. | 布里克给了我新生命 我能感觉到他 |
[21:34] | It’s why I moved to Boulder… | 所以我才搬来博尔德 |
[21:36] | to be near here. | 靠近这里 |
[21:39] | And I’ll watch out for you like Brick did. | 我会像布里克一样照顾你 |
[21:41] | I don’t need your concern. | 我不需要你的关心 |
[21:43] | We need each other, and Brick needs us. | 我们唇齿相依 而布里克需要我们 |
[21:48] | You keep our little secret safe, | 你保住我们的小秘密 |
[21:51] | and the three of us will be just fine. | 我们三个人就会相安无事 |
[21:57] | All right, Professor Morrison, that does it. | 好吧 莫瑞森教授 帮大忙了 |
[22:00] | The FBI thanks you. | 联调局向您致敬 |
[22:03] | Yes, I am totally looking into adding you as a technical advisor. | 对 我一定会想办法请您当技术顾问 |
[22:09] | Yeah, i-it comes with a medical plan. | 没错 有医保 |
[22:11] | All right, goodbye. | 好的 再见 |
[22:13] | He come through? | 他打来了 |
[22:15] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 |
[22:16] | All right, so, here’s what crazy Arthur Swenson | 是这么回事 疯子亚瑟·斯温森 |
[22:19] | was babbling over and over. | 喋喋不休说的话 |
[22:22] | Um, first, it is a dead language — | 首先 的确是消失的语言 |
[22:25] | Ancient Mayan. | 古玛雅语 |
[22:26] | Doesn’t get much deader than that. | 那真是消失得无迹可寻 |
[22:28] | So, what Arthur was saying was “The divine God Cacao is born.” | 亚瑟说的是”圣主卡卡奥已降生” |
[22:33] | Cacao? | 卡卡奥 |
[22:35] | Cacao. Yeah, the Mayan God of maize — | 对 卡卡奥 玛雅的玉米之神 |
[22:37] | Corn, the big crop. | 玉米 玉米棒子 |
[22:38] | See, Cacao was the most powerful God | 卡卡奥是最强大的神 |
[22:40] | because maize was the most important thing to the Mayas. | 因为玉米对玛雅人来说是最重要的 |
[22:43] | Well, that and torturing and killing everyone in sight. | 当然除此之外还有迫害与杀戮 |
[22:45] | So, this is what we’re looking for, | 也就是说 我们找的 |
[22:47] | is a thousand-year-old culture’s God of corn? | 是个有几千年文明的玉米之神 |
[22:51] | Uh, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[22:52] | Well, whatever it is, we better cap it quick, | 无论如何 我们最好尽快除掉它 |
[22:54] | or somebody in Phoenix is next up to get their heart yanked. | 不然下一个就轮到凤凰城有人被掏心了 |
[22:56] | Someone in Phoenix got a piece of Brick? | 凤凰城也有人接受了布里克的捐赠 |
[22:58] | Yeah, I got a name. Just e-mailed the cops. | 对 我查到了名字 刚发邮件给警察 |
[23:00] | Just heard back from them. | 他们有答复了 |
[23:02] | They haven’t seen the guy in days. | 这人已失踪多日 |
[23:03] | Uh, oh, got another e-mail here, too. | 又收到了一封邮件 |
[23:06] | This one is for you. | 这封是给你的 |
[23:08] | From a university. | 一所大学发来的 |
[23:09] | Answering questions about admissions. | 答复有关录取的一些问题 |
[23:13] | Just something I’m looking into. An option. | 我只是想了解情况 看看我的选择 |
[23:15] | You’re seriously talking about hanging it up? | 你真打算退出了 |
[23:18] | I’m not talking about anything, Dean. | 我没说要退出 迪恩 |
[23:20] | I’m just looking at options. | 我只是在考虑其他的选择 |
[23:23] | So, what, should we just go to Phoenix | 我们怎么办 去凤凰城 |
[23:25] | and chase our tails until this guy shows his face? | 到处转悠 等这家伙自己露面 |
[23:27] | No. Uh, Brick Holmes is the way into this. | 不用 布里克·霍姆斯是事情的关键 |
[23:30] | Eleanor Holmes was doing her damndest not to tell us a thing. | 埃莉诺·霍姆斯是死也不会开口的 |
[23:33] | Nice job on changing the subject, though. | 不过 话题转的很巧妙 |
[23:42] | All right, naming ceremony’s over at 10:00. | 命名仪式十点结束 |
[23:44] | We got to get in and out. | 我们得速战速决 |
[23:45] | – Master bedroom. – Yeah. | -去主卧 -好 |
[23:51] | Closets. | 衣柜 |
[24:01] | Brick’s closet. | 布里克的衣柜 |
[24:03] | Looks like the stuff hasn’t been touched in a year. | 看来一年没人动过了 |
[24:06] | Man, what this stuff would go for on e-Bay | 好家伙 把这些东西拿去易趣网卖多好 |
[24:14] | Hey, Sammy, would it totally crush you | 萨姆 你要是知道 |
[24:16] | to know that your boy Brick wasn’t a natural blond? | 布里克不是天生金发会不会崩溃啊 |
[24:21] | Dean, this is really weird. | 迪恩 有件事很诡异 |
[24:23] | What do you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[24:24] | I don’t know. Is this Eleanor’s closet? | 我不知道 这是埃莉诺的衣柜吗 |
[24:27] | Why would his mother’s closet be in here? Are you sure? | 他母亲的衣柜怎么会在这里 你确定吗 |
[24:33] | Check this out. | 你看 |
[24:37] | This is what she was wearing today when we talked to her. | 我们今天跟她谈话的时候她穿的就是这件 |
[24:40] | Maybe she moved into Brick’s room after he died. | 说不定是布里克死后她搬进来住了 |
[24:47] | Or… | 或者 |
[24:55] | Thanks, Dean. | 谢了 迪恩 |
[24:55] | Now that image is permanently etched into my retinas. | 那画面现在永久地刻在我眼睛上了 |
[25:18] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[25:32] | I knew he’d have something like this in his house. | 我就知道他家里会有这样的地方 |
[25:35] | This is a lot of hardware. | 好东西不少啊 |
[25:38] | Okay, the football trophies I get, | 好吧 有橄榄球奖杯我能理解 |
[25:40] | but there’s a lot of other stuff here — | 但这些其他的东西呢 |
[25:41] | I mean, baseball, boxing, race-car driving. | 棒球 拳击 赛车 |
[25:46] | He was a fan. | 他是个粉丝 |
[25:48] | Any kind of athlete — he respected them. | 他尊敬所有的运动员 |
[25:49] | I mean, look at all the old stuff he’s got — | 你看他这里所有的旧物 |
[25:51] | A cricket mallet, golf clubs, | 板球棒 高尔夫球棒 |
[25:53] | a Kendo sword, archery equipment. | 剑道剑 射箭器材 |
[26:05] | Hey, look at this. | 看这个 |
[26:12] | They’re all the same. | 都一样 |
[26:13] | “Dearest Betsy…” Blah blah blah. | “亲爱的贝琪” |
[26:15] | Who’s Betsy? | 贝琪是谁 |
[26:17] | I don’t know. Girlfriend? | 我不知道 女朋友 |
[26:18] | Eleanor didn’t mention a Betsy. | 埃莉诺没有提到贝琪 |
[26:23] | This one looks old. | 这封看起来很旧 |
[26:24] | Uh, “Dearest Betsy, third day of training camp. | “亲爱的贝琪 集训第三天 |
[26:27] | “Roadwork improving. Working on my left jab. | 长跑练习有进步 在练习左刺拳 |
[26:30] | They say this kid Sugar Ray is gonna be tough.” | 他们说舒格·雷那孩子会很厉害” |
[26:33] | Sugar Ray? | 舒格·雷 |
[26:34] | As in Robinson? | 姓罗宾逊的那个 |
[26:36] | Didn’t he box in, like, the ’40s? | 他打比赛不是在四十年代吗 |
[26:37] | Is it signed the same? | 签名都一样吗 |
[26:38] | Yeah. “Love, me.” | 是的 “爱你 我” |
[26:41] | Here. “Dearest Betsy, on the road again. | 这封 “亲爱的贝琪 又上路了 |
[26:44] | “So hard to be away from you, honey. | 亲爱的 不在你身边的日子真难熬 |
[26:46] | Will give the Red Sox hell and get back to you.” | 打败红袜队就会回到你身边” |
[26:48] | “Dearest Betsy…” | “亲爱的贝琪” |
[26:49] | “Dearest Betsy, | “亲爱的贝琪 |
[26:49] | Le Mans will be a bitch this year with all the rain…” | 勒芒今年太不随人愿了 一直在下雨” |
[26:51] | “…the Phillies are tough, but we’re looking to be tougher…” | “费城人队很厉害 但是我们会更厉害” |
[26:53] | “…them Dodgers will wish they never left Brooklyn…” | “让道奇队觉得他们不该离开布鲁克林” |
[26:54] | “…looking for my best gal friday night at the garden…” | “期待周五在花园最棒的高尔夫之夜” |
[26:56] | “…our o-line hung tough. | “我们的澳线打得艰难 |
[26:57] | I had all day back there…” | 我在那儿花了一整天” |
[26:58] | “…Alain Prost is a monster in the straightaway…” | “阿兰·普罗斯特在直线赛道上就是个怪物” |
[27:00] | – “Dearest Betsy…” – “Dearest Betsy…” | -“亲爱的贝琪” -“亲爱的贝琪” |
[27:02] | “Love, me.” | “爱你 我” |
[27:04] | Wait, this one looks recent. | 等下 这封看起来是近期的 |
[27:06] | “Dearest Betsy… | “亲爱的贝琪 |
[27:08] | So tired of it all.” | 我真厌倦了这一切” |
[27:17] | Hey. | 听着 |
[27:18] | I pulled up the names on those trophies. Check it out. | 我查了那些奖杯上的名字 过来看看 |
[27:24] | All right, Brick Holmes — football player. | 好了 布里克·霍姆斯 橄榄球运动员 |
[27:26] | Charlie Karnes — race-car driver. | 查理·卡内斯 赛车手 |
[27:28] | Davey Samuelson — baseball player. | 戴维·萨缪尔森 棒球运动员 |
[27:30] | Kelly Duran — boxer. | 凯利·杜兰 拳击手 |
[27:31] | – Four different guys, right? – Okay. | -四个不同的人 对吧 -对 |
[27:33] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[27:39] | Same dark eyes, same cheekbones, nose, mouth. | 同样的黑眼睛 同样的颧骨 鼻子和嘴 |
[27:43] | Wait, are you saying that these four guys | 等下 你是说这四个 |
[27:44] | who all look to be in their mid-20s | 看起来都是二十多岁的人 |
[27:46] | and go back 70 years could be the same guy? | 且有七十年的跨度 可能是同一个人 |
[27:52] | For a 95-year-old, Brick Holmes could take a hit. | 95岁高龄的布里克·霍姆斯够厉害啊 |
[28:02] | So, if all those athletes were the same guy, | 那么 如果这些运动员都是同一个人 |
[28:04] | how’d he pull it off? | 他是怎么做到的呢 |
[28:05] | Appear, then go away and come back with a new look? | 出现 然后离开 然后换个新样子再回来 |
[28:10] | Cacao, the, uh, the — the maize God — | 卡卡奥 玉米神 |
[28:12] | – was Mayan, right? – Yeah. | -是玛雅人 对吗 -对 |
[28:14] | The Maya were all about war and torture and conquest… | 玛雅人善于战争 酷刑和征服 |
[28:16] | and sports. | 还有运动 |
[28:18] | It says, “Their athletes were treated like kings. | 这上面说 “他们对运动员有如国王 |
[28:20] | “The Mayan jocks made sacrifices to Cacao by –“ | 玛雅运动员献祭卡卡奥的方式是 |
[28:23] | Ready for this? | 做好准备了吗 |
[28:23] | “Killing a victim, pulling out his heart, and eating it.” | 杀死祭品 掏出他的心脏 吃掉它 |
[28:27] | They believed the rituals gave them | 他们深信这样的仪式会给他们 |
[28:29] | super-charged power over their opponents. | 战胜对手的强大力量 |
[28:33] | Yeah, but they didn’t stay young forever. | 是啊 但那也不能永葆青春啊 |
[28:36] | So, what? | 所以呢 |
[28:37] | Maybe Brick just made some kind of deal with this Cacao? | 也许布里克也许和这个卡卡奥做了什么交易 |
[28:40] | Well, we’ve seen it before — | 我们以前也见过 |
[28:41] | People making deals with demons, gods. | 人们和魔鬼或神祇做交易 |
[28:43] | I mean, maybe he stayed young and strong | 也许只要他持续献祭 |
[28:45] | so long as his sacrifices kept coming. | 他就能保持年轻和强壮 |
[28:47] | Remember all that antique sports equipment he had? | 记得他那些古董运动器材吗 |
[28:50] | This guy could go back to the Mayan days. | 这家伙也许可以追溯到玛雅时期 |
[28:53] | So, one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game | 史上最棒的四分卫之一 |
[28:58] | was over 900 years old. | 有九百多岁了 |
[29:00] | Well, that explains Brick, | 布里克的事说得通了 |
[29:00] | but what about the mooks carrying his spare parts? | 但是那些移植了他器官的人呢 |
[29:04] | Maybe the spell went along for the ride | 也许咒语对全身都起了作用 |
[29:06] | and infected the people who got his organs. | 影响了那些得到他器官的人 |
[29:09] | Remember how Paul Hayes said | 记得保罗·海耶斯说过 |
[29:10] | he had a health scare that changed his life? | 他因为健康问题而改变了他的生活 |
[29:12] | I mean, maybe the spell could compel him to keep carrying out the ritual. | 也许咒语可以迫使他继续进行那个仪式 |
[29:15] | Sort of like getting bit by a werewolf. | 有点像被狼人咬了一下 |
[29:18] | I mean, once you’re infected, you do what you got to do, | 一旦感染 你就得去做必须做的事情 |
[29:19] | especially if you like the results. | 特别是如果结果对你有利 |
[29:21] | Right, except old Arthur, the dedicated cop, | 没错 除了老亚瑟 那个敬业的警察 |
[29:24] | couldn’t handle it and went nuts. | 他不能接受 所以疯了 |
[29:29] | Brick Holmes, a heart eater. Who knew? | 布里克·霍姆斯 吃心人 谁能想到 |
[29:33] | Hey, sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[29:34] | The mighty — they fall hard, huh? | 站得越高 摔得越狠 |
[29:38] | Well, at least he wasn’t sleeping with his mother. | 至少他没和他妈上床 |
[29:41] | Yeah, good, Sam. Find the silver lining. | 是的 真棒 萨姆 找到了一线希望 |
[29:45] | No, seriously. Look. | 不 说真的 看 |
[29:53] | “Fighter Kelly Duran | “拳击手凯利·杜兰 |
[29:54] | is congratulated on a second-round knockout by wife Betsy.” | 第二轮淘汰赛时 妻子贝琪上前祝贺” |
[29:58] | “Dearest Betsy.” | “亲爱的贝琪” |
[30:05] | Hello, Eleanor. | 你好 埃莉诺 |
[30:07] | Or would you rather us call you Betsy? | 或许你更希望我们喊你贝琪 |
[30:11] | Look, Eleanor, innocent people are dying. | 埃莉诺 无辜的人在死去 |
[30:14] | And they’re gonna continue to die until we stop it. | 而且这不会停止 除非我们阻止 |
[30:19] | Did you know about the murders over the past year? | 你知道这一年发生的凶案吗 |
[30:24] | No. I didn’t. I swear. | 不 不知道 我发誓 |
[30:27] | I thought when — when Brick died, it would be over. | 我以为 布里克死了 就会停止 |
[30:31] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[30:33] | Betsy, this is not what you want Brick’s legacy to be. | 贝琪 你也不想布里克留下这样的遗产 |
[30:41] | His Mayan name was Inyo. | 他的玛雅名字是因尤 |
[30:45] | He was a proud young athlete nearly 1,000 years ago. | 大约一千年前 他是个骄傲的年轻运动员 |
[30:51] | He lived for sport | 他为运动而生 |
[30:53] | and never wanted his days in the sun to end. | 不想结束这种风光的生活 |
[30:57] | So he arranged a bargain with the God Cacao through a high priest. | 于是他找了个大祭司和玉米之神做了笔交易 |
[31:02] | Stay young forever. | 永驻青春 |
[31:03] | As long as the sacrifices continued, | 只要祭祀不停止 |
[31:06] | twice a year — | 一年两次 |
[31:08] | Once for the planting, once for harvest. | 一次祭奠种植 一次祭奠收获 |
[31:11] | When did you find out about this? | 你什么时候发现的 |
[31:12] | Not until I began to age and — and Brick — | 直到我开始年老色衰 布里克他 |
[31:17] | Kelly, as he was when I met him — | 就是凯利 那是我们相遇时他的名字 |
[31:20] | did not. | 却毫无变化 |
[31:22] | But by that time, | 只是到了那时 |
[31:23] | Brick himself had changed…inside. | 布里克的内心已经变了 |
[31:27] | He wasn’t just the warrior | 他已经不再是 |
[31:29] | whose only reason for living was combat. | 只为战斗而生的战士了 |
[31:32] | He — | 他 |
[31:33] | We were deeply, deeply in love. | 我们曾经深爱着对方 |
[31:37] | So in love, I’m ashamed to say, | 爱得如此深切 以至于 |
[31:40] | that when I found out that — | 当我发现 |
[31:42] | how my husband stayed young and strong, | 我的丈夫是如何永葆青春的 |
[31:44] | I chose to ignore it. | 我选择了漠然视之 |
[31:47] | You and Brick had to go underground | 你和布里克必须时不时隐姓埋名 |
[31:48] | from time to time to hide your secret, right? | 好掩饰你们的秘密 对吗 |
[31:50] | Every 10 years or so, | 大概每十年吧 |
[31:51] | he would re-emerge with a new look, a new name. | 他会以新面孔 新名字再度露面 |
[31:57] | And me, I was the wife, | 而我 做过他妻子 |
[32:00] | and I was the woman in hiding, | 做过隐姓埋名的女人 |
[32:02] | and then, when I got into my 40s, | 到了四十岁的时候 |
[32:06] | I became Brick’s mother. | 成了布里克的母亲 |
[32:11] | Eleanor. | 也就是埃莉诺 |
[32:16] | I am so tired. | 我太累了 |
[32:19] | You can’t imagine the burden of it all. | 你们想象不到这担子有多重 |
[32:22] | I think even Brick was through, | 我想布里克也受够了 |
[32:24] | he could see the end of my days were at hand, | 他知道我活不了多久了 |
[32:27] | and…he had lived centuries all alone, | 虽然他之前也曾独自生活过很久 |
[32:34] | but I don’t think he could bear the thought of life without me. | 但我觉得他已无法承受没有我的日子 |
[32:39] | That’s why he drove off that bridge. | 所以他才会冲下了那座桥 |
[32:48] | You must think I’m a monster. | 你们一定认为我是个怪物 |
[32:49] | No. | 不会 |
[32:51] | No, just that you married one. | 不会 你嫁的那个才是 |
[32:56] | Well, see, here’s the deal. | 现在的问题是 |
[32:57] | Now there are eight killers out there that we have to deal with, not just one. | 我们要对付八个杀手 而不是一个 |
[33:04] | I don’t think so. | 我看未必 |
[33:06] | What? Why not? | 什么 怎么说 |
[33:07] | Brick used to say the heart was key. | 布里克常说心是关键 |
[33:12] | That was the focus of the sacrifice. | 那才是祭祀的重点 |
[33:16] | Are you saying that if we stop Brick’s beating heart, | 你是说 如果我们能让布里克的心停止跳动 |
[33:20] | then we could stop the whole thing? | 那就能了结整件事 |
[33:24] | Do you know where the person is who has the heart? | 你知道那个接受了他心脏的人在哪吗 |
[33:29] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[33:42] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[33:43] | Our king daddy monster is a stripper? | 我们的头号恶魔是个脱衣舞娘 |
[33:45] | We’re pretty sure this is gonna work, right? | 这么做应该很有把握吧 |
[33:47] | Well, as long as Eleanor knows what she’s talking about. | 只要埃莉诺没说错 |
[33:55] | You think Brick thought maybe he’d burn to nothing | 你觉得布里克撞车的时候 |
[33:57] | when he crashed that car? | 是不是想烧成灰 |
[33:59] | Yeah, but he didn’t, which brings us here. | 是的 可他没有 于是我们得代劳 |
[34:43] | Smell that? | 闻到没有 |
[34:46] | You’re gross. | 你真恶心 |
[35:16] | Eleanor sent you, right? | 埃莉诺让你们来的 对吗 |
[35:20] | I figured she’d probably break and give me up. | 我猜到她可能会扛不住把我说出来 |
[35:23] | This won’t end well for her, of course. | 当然了 她会为此付出代价 |
[35:27] | Not that it’s gonna end well for you. | 你们也不会有好果子吃 |
[35:33] | Oh, now, you don’t think we’re gonna let you do that, do you? | 你觉得我们会让你得手吗 |
[35:35] | “We”? | “我们” |
[35:44] | I’m the guy from Phoenix you were looking for. | 我就是你们要找的凤凰城的那个人 |
[35:55] | Oh, you guys are stronger than you look. | 你们几个还挺能打的 |
[35:57] | Comes with the package. Plus, I work out a lot. | 移植手术附加礼物 还有 我常健身 |
[36:03] | You can’t imagine who I was before. | 你们肯定想不到我原来什么样 |
[36:06] | This shy, awkward little thing from Georgia | 佐治亚州的一个羞嗒嗒 怯生生的 |
[36:09] | with a heart condition. | 患有心脏病的女孩 |
[36:11] | Then I had the surgery. | 之后我做了移植手术 |
[36:14] | I became freaking Xena: Warrior Princess. | 我变成了战士公主西娜 |
[36:21] | I couldn’t dissect a frog in high school. | 我上学时都不敢解剖青蛙 |
[36:24] | But sacrificing to Cacao? | 但向卡卡奥献祭 |
[36:27] | Better than sex. | 比上床更美妙 |
[36:31] | So, if I go real slow and take my time and enjoy this, | 所以 假如我动作够缓 慢慢享受 |
[36:38] | I can actually show you your own beating heart before you die. | 我能让你在死前看见自己跳动的心脏 |
[37:37] | Well, we better get going, | 我们该走了 |
[37:39] | we just wanted you to know that it really is over now. | 只想告诉你事情已经彻底解决了 |
[37:43] | Well, it had to be, one way or the other. | 无论如何 总得解决 |
[37:47] | I half thought you might fail | 我还以为你们也许失败了 |
[37:49] | and Randa would come after me. | 兰达会来找我索命 |
[37:52] | Either way, I’d finally be at peace. | 不管是哪样 我总算能得到安宁 |
[37:58] | You take care of yourself, Eleanor. | 你多保重 埃莉诺 |
[38:07] | Wow. Back in business. | 做回老本行 |
[38:09] | Got the win. | 大获全胜 |
[38:11] | Admit it — feels good, huh? | 承认吧 感觉不错对吗 |
[38:14] | You know, I was thinking about what Randa said about, uh, | 我一直在想兰达说过 |
[38:16] | you know, what it feels like to be a warrior. | 感觉像个战士的那番话 |
[38:19] | I get it, man, I do. | 我能理解 兄弟 真的 |
[38:21] | I know. I know you do. | 我知道 我知道你理解 |
[38:24] | I don’t. | 可我不 |
[38:27] | Not anymore. Hell, maybe I never did. | 现在不理解了 也许从来就没理解过 |
[38:29] | Come on, Sam, don’t ruin my buzz, would you? | 萨姆 你就非得破坏气氛吗 |
[38:31] | Dean, listen, when this is over — | 迪恩 等这事一结束 |
[38:33] | When we close up shop on Kevin and the tablet — | 等凯文和石碑的事一结束 |
[38:36] | I’m done. I mean that. | 我就不干了 我说真的 |
[38:38] | No, you don’t. | 不行 你不能不干 |
[38:41] | Dean, the year that I took off, | 迪恩 我不当猎人的那一年 |
[38:42] | I had something I’ve never had. | 我拥有了我从没有过的东西 |
[38:46] | A normal life. | 正常人的生活 |
[38:48] | I mean, I got to see what that felt like. | 我有机会尝到了那种滋味 |
[38:53] | I want that. | 那是我想要的 |
[38:56] | I had that. | 我也曾经得到过 |
[38:59] | I think that’s just how you feel right now. | 我想那只是你现在的感受 |
[39:09] | Amelia! Amelia, this isn’t funny. | 艾米利亚 艾米利亚 别开玩笑了 |
[39:15] | Amelia! | 艾米利亚 |
[39:20] | Riot? | 小乱 |
[39:23] | Riot! | 小乱 |
[39:28] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[39:34] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:36] | You’ve never seen a birthday cake before? | 你没见过生日蛋糕啊 |
[39:40] | Sit. | 坐啊 |
[39:41] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[40:03] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |