时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, this “Naomi” has been controlling you | 这么说 这个娜奥米自从救你出炼狱 |
[00:05] | since she got you out of purgatory? | 就一直在控制你 |
[00:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[00:07] | So you just want to guide me out of purgatory | 你就是善心大发 |
[00:09] | out of the goodness of your undead heart? | 想带我离开炼狱吗 |
[00:11] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[00:12] | What’s in it for you? | 你有什么好处 |
[00:13] | I’m hopping a ride. | 搭个顺风车 |
[00:14] | What? | 什么 |
[00:15] | It’s a human portal, jackass. | 那是个人类传送门 混蛋 |
[00:17] | Only humans can pass through. | 仅限人类通过 |
[00:20] | He’s a vampire. | 他是个吸血鬼 |
[00:20] | He’s also the reason I’m topside. | 多亏了他我才站在这儿 |
[00:22] | I know you had to do what you had to down there. | 我知道你在下面身不由己 |
[00:24] | But you’re out now, and Benny’s still breathing. | 但你已经出来了 本尼却还活着 |
[00:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:26] | Listen, Benny. | 听着 本尼 |
[00:27] | Everything you’ve done for me I will never forget. | 我永远不会忘记你为我做的一切 |
[00:30] | End of the line? | 就这样了 |
[00:31] | End of the line. | 就这样了 |
[00:32] | God built a series of tests. | 上帝建立了一系列测试 |
[00:33] | When you’ve done all three, you can slam the gates of hell. | 等你都完成了 就可以去关门了 |
[00:35] | Sam, I didn’t pass the test. | 萨姆 我没能通过测试 |
[00:37] | But I did. And I’m doing the rest of them. | 但是我通过了 剩下的都让我来 |
[00:39] | – You got to slow down. – No. | -你得悠着点 -不行 |
[00:40] | You said nuking hell — that’s how I get out. | 你说要干掉地狱 那样我才能出去 |
[00:42] | That’s how I go home. | 那样我才能回家 |
[00:43] | I need this to be over. | 我想结束这件事 |
[00:47] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[00:49] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[00:51] | I know what you’re up to… | 我知道你在鼓捣什么 |
[00:53] | working with them, those Winchesters. | 跟温家兄弟合作 |
[00:57] | Dead end, Kevin. | 行不通的 凯文 |
[01:00] | Not here. | 不在这儿 |
[01:04] | Not here, either. | 也不在这儿 |
[01:07] | Give up. | 别找了 |
[01:09] | I’m in your head, as well as everywhere else. | 我在你脑子里 我无所不在 |
[01:17] | Last time you irked me, you lost a finger. | 你上次惹怒了我 丢了根指头 |
[01:21] | Imagine what will happen this time. | 想想这次会怎么样 |
[01:46] | Kevin, open up! | 凯文 开门 |
[01:50] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[01:55] | Geez. What’s going on? What’s with the S.O.S.? | 天呐 怎么回事 为什么发求救信号 |
[01:59] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[02:01] | It’s who? | 谁 |
[02:02] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[02:05] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[02:06] | He’s in my head. | 他在我脑子里 |
[02:08] | He’s…in your head. | 你脑子里 |
[02:11] | Do you know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[02:12] | Yeah, it means we need to up your anxiety meds. | 知道 你的抗焦虑药得加量了 |
[02:15] | Kevin, you’re dreaming. | 凯文 那是你的梦 |
[02:16] | Look, if Crowley knew where you were, | 如果克劳力知道你在哪 |
[02:17] | he’d do a hell of a lot more than mess with your head. | 他就不会只折腾你的脑子了 |
[02:19] | All right, where’s Garth? | 盖思呢 |
[02:21] | On a case or — or the dentist. I don’t know. | 去干活儿或者看牙医了 我不知道 |
[02:23] | I haven’t heard from him. | 我没有他的消息 |
[02:24] | Okay, well, what did you want to tell us | 好吧 你在电话上 |
[02:25] | that you couldn’t say on the phone? | 不肯说的是什么事 |
[02:26] | Would you put the frying pan down, please? | 你把煎锅放下行吗 |
[02:33] | I translated the second trial from the tablet. | 我译出了石碑上第二道测试 |
[02:39] | You…crazy prophet, you. Nice work! | 你个疯狂的先知 干得好啊 |
[02:43] | And if Crowley’s in my head, he knows. | 如果克劳力能进入我脑子 他也知道了 |
[02:45] | Okay, he’s definitely not in your head. | 好吧 他绝对没有进入你的脑子 |
[02:47] | He’s not in your head, Kevin. | 他不在你脑子里 凯文 |
[02:48] | It’s okay. Just… | 没事的 |
[02:49] | We know you’re distressed. Just stay with us, all right? | 我们知道你压力很大 先跟我们说 |
[02:51] | What’s the second trial? | 第二道测试是什么 |
[02:53] | An innocent soul has to be rescued from hell | 从地狱拯救一个无辜的灵魂 |
[02:56] | and delivered unto heaven. | 并将它送入天堂 |
[02:57] | What? | 什么 |
[02:58] | “Unto.” That’s — that’s how God talks. | “送入” 上帝就这么措辞 |
[03:01] | Rescue a soul from hell? Like actually…go to hell? | 拯救地狱里的灵魂 要下地狱吗 |
[03:05] | How — how do you get a soul unto heaven? | 要怎么将灵魂送入天堂 |
[03:07] | I mean, how do you even get a soul out of hell? | 要怎么将灵魂弄出地狱啊 |
[03:10] | We’re gonna need an expert. | 我们需要找个专家 |
[03:23] | Winchesters. | 温家兄弟 |
[03:29] | What happened to the hot chicks? | 那个性感的小妞呢 |
[03:31] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[03:34] | Maybe not. | 我看不行 |
[03:46] | I ain’t got nothing. | 我什么都没有 |
[03:48] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[03:50] | Well, then how about another owie? | 那就再来一下吧 |
[03:55] | You know, wouldn’t it be a lot easier just to tell us | 你告诉我们要怎么偷偷下地狱 |
[03:57] | how to enter hell, uh, uninvited? | 不是简单多了 |
[04:00] | It’s…a secret. | 那是个秘密 |
[04:02] | We promise we won’t tell anyone. | 我们保证不说出去 |
[04:08] | No! Wait. I can’t. | 不 等等 我不能 |
[04:12] | It’s forbidden, man. | 那是禁忌 |
[04:13] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[04:23] | Please… | 求你了 |
[04:26] | All right, look… | 好吧 |
[04:29] | For a price, y’all can be smuggled across hell’s border. | 只要价钱合适 你们都能偷渡进入地狱 |
[04:33] | – By who? – Rogue reapers. | -找谁 -野死神 |
[04:37] | They got secret ways, in and out. | 他们有进出的秘密方法 |
[04:40] | Not just hell — the veil, heaven. | 不仅是地狱 膈幕 天堂 |
[04:45] | Rogue reapers smuggling people? | 野死神偷渡人吗 |
[04:47] | People, souls… | 人 灵魂 |
[04:48] | So, what? They’re like hell coyotes? | 怎么 他们是地狱的蛇头吗 |
[04:54] | Now kill me. Come on, man. | 杀了我吧 求你了 |
[04:58] | Better death than Crowley. | 死了也比被克劳力收拾强 |
[05:00] | Hmm. Good point. | 有道理 |
[05:02] | But first you’re gonna tell us… | 但你得先告诉我们 |
[05:05] | everything. | 一切 |
[05:30] | Ajay. | 阿杰 |
[05:33] | Need to talk to you for a sec. | 我们要跟你谈谈 |
[05:36] | You know my name. | 你们知道我的名字 |
[05:37] | And what you do. | 和你的生意 |
[05:41] | We want to do business. | 我们是来谈生意的 |
[05:42] | But you are mortal — flesh and blood. | 但你们是凡人 血肉之躯 |
[05:45] | But if we wanted to cross the border into hell — | 但如果我们想穿越地狱之界 |
[05:48] | Visitor’s pass. | 进去看看 |
[05:49] | No one wants to get into hell. | 没人想进地狱 |
[05:51] | But could a coyote like you do it? | 但你这样的蛇头能帮我们吗 |
[05:55] | It’s possible. | 是可能的 |
[05:56] | But I have special skills. | 但我有特别的技能 |
[05:58] | I have overhead. It will be pricy. | 我的费用可不小 |
[06:01] | How pricey? | 多少钱 |
[06:03] | You two are resourceful. | 你们那么聪明 |
[06:05] | One day, you will owe me a favor. | 有一天 你们会欠我一个人情 |
[06:07] | You say that like you know us. | 你说的好像你认识我们 |
[06:09] | Of course. You’re the Winchesters. | 当然了 你们是温家兄弟 |
[06:12] | Sorry. Have we met? | 抱歉 我们见过吗 |
[06:13] | I am the reaper who took Bobby Singer to hell. | 我是把鲍比·辛格带入地狱的死神 |
[06:20] | Bobby in hell? | 鲍比在地狱 |
[06:21] | We burned his bones. Once we did that, it was over. | 我们烧了他的骨头 那样就都结束了 |
[06:23] | End of story. | 没有然后了 |
[06:25] | Not necessarily. | 那可未必 |
[06:26] | No, no, no, ’cause, see, Bobby was on the good side of things, | 不不不 鲍比是个好人 |
[06:29] | and good guys go to the penthouse. | 好人是要上阁楼的 |
[06:31] | Usually, mostly. | 一般是如此 |
[06:32] | Depends on who you know, what palms get greased. | 这要看你认识谁 谁来处理你了 |
[06:36] | If you’re on the king of hell’s no-fly list, | 如果你上了地狱之王的黑名单 |
[06:38] | no way you cruise the friendly skies. | 就别想上天堂了 |
[06:42] | Crowley. | 是克劳力 |
[06:45] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好吧 那就这样 |
[06:47] | How much for two tickets down and three back? | 两张下行票和三张上行票是多少钱 |
[06:49] | – Dean. – What? | -迪恩 -怎么了 |
[06:51] | Come here. | 过来一下 |
[06:54] | What the hell are you thinking? | 你怎么想的啊 |
[06:56] | You heard the guy — Bobby’s in hell. | 你听到他的话了 鲍比在地狱 |
[06:58] | We’re gonna spring him. | 我们得去救他 |
[06:58] | We’ve gone over this, Dean. I have to do the trials solo. | 这我们谈过了 迪恩 我得独自完成测试 |
[07:01] | This is Bobby we’re talking about, Sam. | 这可是鲍比啊 萨姆 |
[07:04] | Now let’s face it — | 我们说实话吧 |
[07:04] | you have not exactly been up to full speed lately, okay? | 你最近状态并不算很好 |
[07:07] | We got one shot at this. We can’t miss. | 我们有这个机会 我们不能有失误 |
[07:10] | I’m not gonna miss. | 不会有失误的 |
[07:12] | I’ll bring him back. | 我会把他带回来的 |
[07:15] | I’m in, just me. | 我去 我一个人 |
[07:18] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:19] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[07:20] | How does this…work? | 这到底是怎么个运作方式 |
[07:22] | Not to fret. | 别担心 |
[07:23] | He’ll be back in exactly 24 hours time. | 他整整一天后就会回来 |
[07:27] | Return for him then. | 你可以到时来找他 |
[07:59] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[08:05] | And it gets creepier. | 越来越恶心了 |
[08:47] | So, this is hell? | 这就是地狱吗 |
[08:49] | Not at all. This is purgatory. | 不 这是炼狱 |
[09:03] | What do you mean this is purgatory? | 你说这是炼狱是什么意思 |
[09:05] | This isn’t what I paid for. I booked the hell tour. | 我要的不是这个 我要去的是地狱 |
[09:07] | Whoa, whoa, Winchester, detach. | 温彻斯特 别激动啊 |
[09:09] | This is hell-adjacent. | 这里离地狱很近 |
[09:12] | Been down this highway many times before. | 这条路我走了很多次了 |
[09:16] | Follow the stream to where three trees meet as one. | 沿着小溪 走到三棵树融为一体的地方 |
[09:19] | Where they meet, there are rocks. | 那里有石头 |
[09:21] | Between the rocks is the portal. | 石头之间是道传送门 |
[09:23] | A portal? | 传送门 |
[09:24] | A back door to hell. | 进入地狱的后门 |
[09:26] | Trust me — it’ll work. | 相信我 能行的 |
[09:28] | Wait. So you’re not coming with me? | 等等 你不跟我一起来吗 |
[09:30] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[09:31] | Smuggling a mortal across the border is risky enough. | 把一个凡人偷渡过来就够冒险的了 |
[09:34] | But gate-crashing a Winchester into hell seriously blows. | 把一个温家兄弟带进地狱 可得要命了 |
[09:38] | No. I’ll be back in 24 hours, precisely. | 不 我整一天之后回来 |
[09:45] | Be here. | 在这儿等着我 |
[09:55] | It’s a good thing you brought that. | 你幸好带了那个来 |
[09:57] | It is not an easy place. | 这里可不好混 |
[10:13] | Yo, Kev, it’s me! | 凯文 是我 |
[10:20] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[10:24] | I believe the closet would be safest. | 我觉得柜子是最安全的 |
[10:26] | Safe from what? | 你怕什么 |
[10:28] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[10:30] | He’s in my head, Dean. | 他钻进了我的脑子 迪恩 |
[10:31] | And if he’s in my head, he knows where I am! | 那样的话 他就知道我的位置 |
[10:33] | You know, we — we should move out. | 我们应该搬走 |
[10:35] | We’ll find another place. | 再找个地方 |
[10:36] | Geez, Kev, would you chill out, huh? | 凯文 你冷静点好吗 |
[10:40] | Have a burger. | 来个汉堡 |
[10:46] | Come on. Don’t lose it on me now, dude. | 行了 别现在发疯啊 老兄 |
[10:50] | There you go. That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[10:53] | Just tell me when this all ends, | 这些都结束了告诉我 |
[10:55] | ’cause that’s the only thing I want to hear. | 我只想听到那个 |
[10:59] | No, like I told you before, this isn’t going to end. | 我之前说过了 这是不会结束的 |
[11:06] | Look, man, other guys, they got it easy, you know? | 听我说 其他人的生活很简单 |
[11:10] | It’s all backyard barbecues and…bowling teams, | 在后院烧烤 参加保龄球队 |
[11:14] | but you and me? We got to carry a little extra weight. | 但是我们要额外承担一些事 |
[11:18] | I can’t take it. | 我承担不了 |
[11:24] | Yes, you can. | 你当然能 |
[11:26] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:29] | Now, this whole thing sucks. I know. | 我知道这一切都很糟糕 |
[11:32] | But you suck it up | 但你得承受 |
[11:34] | and you push through because that’s what we do. | 并且扛过去 我们就得这样 |
[11:38] | And when you get on board with that, | 一旦你接受了这个 |
[11:39] | the ride is a lot smoother. | 就会好过多了 |
[11:44] | French fry? | 要薯条吗 |
[11:52] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna be in my room. | 我去屋里了 |
[11:54] | Let me know when there’s a good day. | 哪天情况转好再告诉我 |
[11:57] | That’s my pie. | 那是我的馅饼 |
[12:17] | Hello, Ajay. | 你好啊 阿杰 |
[12:23] | It’s been a while since we chatted — | 我们很久没聊天了 |
[12:25] | too long. | 太久了 |
[12:28] | Pizza? | 来点披萨 |
[12:29] | Extra anchovies. | 加了凤尾鱼 |
[12:31] | Anything you want to get off your chest? | 有什么事想跟我说说吗 |
[12:33] | An update? | 新情况 |
[12:35] | Um…no. | 没有啊 |
[12:37] | No, not really. | 没什么 |
[12:39] | As you may recall, patience isn’t one of my virtues. | 你或许记得 我这人耐性不太好 |
[12:42] | Well, I don’t have any virtues, but if I did, | 说实话 我这人总体来说不怎么好 |
[12:45] | I’m certain that patience wouldn’t be one. | 但就算我有优点也不会是有耐性 |
[12:47] | So, sure there’s nothing weighing on you? | 那么 你真的没什么想说的吗 |
[12:57] | Nothing, say, about making a deal with the Winchesters? | 比如 跟温家兄弟做交易 |
[13:01] | Sir, I know better than to attempt that. | 先生 我知道那种事做不得 |
[13:05] | My operative saw you leaving with Sam Winchester. | 我的探子看见你跟萨姆·温彻斯特一起离开 |
[13:10] | Oh! Oh, Sam Winchester. | 萨姆·温彻斯特啊 |
[13:13] | Oh, yes, that’s, uh… | 是啊 |
[13:15] | A possibility. | 有这可能 |
[13:17] | You’re trying my non-patience. | 你在考验我本来就没有的耐性 |
[13:19] | Sir, I was just doing what I do. | 先生 我只是在做自己的生意 |
[13:22] | As you are more than aware, | 您也知道 |
[13:23] | I do occasionally — moonlight as a freelancer. | 我有时候 会兼职做点小生意 |
[13:28] | You do not freelance with them. | 你不能跟他们做生意 |
[13:34] | What did Sam want? | 萨姆想要什么 |
[13:37] | Well, uh, actually, it’s, uh, starting to come back. | 其实 我现在想起来了 |
[13:41] | He may have wanted to get into hell. | 他好像想进地狱 |
[13:43] | My hell? Why would he want to do that? | 我的地狱 他为什么要那么做 |
[13:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:47] | I swear. My job — I don’t ask questions. | 我发誓 干我这行 我不多问的 |
[13:51] | And what time is Mr. Winchester due back from hell? | 那么温彻斯特先生什么时候从地狱回来 |
[13:55] | Uh, I’m picking him up in… | 我接他的时间是 |
[13:57] | well, now 17 hours. | 17小时之后 |
[14:00] | I see. Anything else? | 我知道了 还有吗 |
[14:03] | No. | 没了 |
[14:06] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[14:20] | That’s one fare you won’t be collecting. | 这趟辛苦费你别想收了 |
[15:51] | It’s a rabbit hole. This is nuts. | 是个兔子洞 真是疯了 |
[17:06] | I’m…innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[17:09] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[17:11] | Eddy? Eddy? | 艾迪 艾迪 |
[17:14] | Eddy? Eddy? | 艾迪 艾迪 |
[17:17] | You came. | 你来了 |
[17:19] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你会的 |
[17:20] | I’ve been praying for it forever. | 我一直在为此祈祷 |
[17:24] | I’m not…him. I’m sorry. | 我不是他 对不起 |
[17:26] | You came. | 你来了 |
[17:27] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你会的 |
[17:29] | I’ve been praying for it. Forever. | 我一直在为此祈祷 |
[17:39] | You came. I knew you would. | 你来了 我就知道你会的 |
[17:42] | I’ve been praying for it forever. | 我一直在为此祈祷 |
[18:02] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[18:19] | Get the hell out of here, you black-eyed son of a bitch. | 给我滚出去 你个黑眼混蛋 |
[18:22] | What? Bobby, it’s Sam. | 什么 鲍比 我是萨姆啊 |
[18:24] | Yeah, and I’m Elvis. Move your ass! | 我还是猫王呢 给我走开 |
[18:27] | – Bobby – – Get! | -鲍比 -给我滚 |
[18:27] | It’s me! | 是我啊 |
[18:29] | Okay, damn it. If it’s not Sam… | 该死 如果不是萨姆 |
[18:33] | Then how do I know all about you and Tori Spelling? | 那我怎么知道你和托瑞·斯培林的事 |
[18:35] | What? | 什么 |
[18:36] | You’re a fan. Yeah. Or — or, uh… | 我知道你粉她 还有 |
[18:39] | Okay. What about your free pedicure at the Mall of America? | 还有你在美国商城免费修脚的事 |
[18:42] | You made Dean swear to never tell another living soul | 你逼迪恩永远不许告诉别人 |
[18:44] | how it changed your life. | 这事对你人生的改变 |
[18:48] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry, Sam, | 对不起 萨姆 |
[18:59] | But you’re the 200th Sam I’ve seen today. | 但你之前都来过两百个萨姆了 |
[19:03] | That’s how they screw with me. | 他们就这么折磨我 |
[19:05] | Just endless Sams and Deans all wearing the same black eyes. | 总有各种黑眼的萨姆和迪恩来 |
[19:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[19:12] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[19:14] | Please don’t tell me it’s what I think it is. | 别告诉我是我想的那样 |
[19:17] | No, no, no, Bobby, I’m good. I… | 不不 鲍比 我没事 |
[19:22] | I’m here to get you. | 我是来救你的 |
[19:24] | You don’t belong here, Bobby. | 你不该待在这儿 鲍比 |
[19:28] | And we’re getting you out. | 我们要救你出去 |
[19:31] | Am I the only one who sees the urgency of this situation? | 难道只有我一人理解情况有多紧急吗 |
[19:33] | – Sir – – Something is going on. | -先生 -这里面绝对有问题 |
[19:38] | My hellhound has been killed. | 我的地狱之犬被杀 |
[19:40] | Winchester jumbo size is trying to break into the mother ship. | 大号温彻斯特想要闯进我的母舰 |
[19:43] | And that prophet of theirs is madly translating away. | 他们那个先知在疯狂地翻译 |
[19:46] | Add it up! | 自己算算 |
[19:48] | I will, sir. | 我会的 先生 |
[19:52] | Where did we get you, huh? Temp agency? | 你是哪来的 临时雇员中介吗 |
[20:00] | I need Kevin Tran, and I need his half of the tablet. | 我要凯文·谭和他那半的石碑 |
[20:05] | Apparently, his half has the good stuff, | 显然好东西都在他那半上 |
[20:07] | where mine has the acknowledgements and “about the author.” | 而我那半只有致谢和作者简介 |
[20:11] | It will be done. | 会搞定的 |
[20:12] | It had better be. | 那是最好了 |
[20:14] | Find that kid. | 找到那个孩子 |
[20:20] | Hey, Kevin! | 凯文 |
[20:21] | Come in here and grab some of these eggs. | 过来吃点鸡蛋 |
[20:25] | Kev! Come on, man. You can’t hide in there forever. | 凯文 你不能永远躲在里面啊 |
[20:32] | Where the hell you been? | 你去哪了 |
[20:33] | What happened to being scared? | 你不是正怕着呢吗 |
[20:36] | I am scared. | 我是怕 |
[20:38] | So I made a preemptive move. | 所以我先采取了行动 |
[20:40] | So… | 什么 |
[20:42] | Made a what now? | 你做了什么 |
[20:44] | I can’t sit here with the tablet like a… | 我不能捧着块石碑坐在这儿 |
[20:47] | sitting duck and Crowley breathing down my ass. | 像个活靶子被克劳力死死盯着 |
[20:51] | Getting rid of the tablet just takes off some of the pressure. | 把石碑丢掉能减轻点压力 |
[20:54] | Wait. Getting rid of it? | 等等 丢掉 |
[20:55] | Temporarily. I hid it. | 只是暂时的 我藏起来了 |
[20:58] | What? Where? | 什么 藏哪了 |
[20:59] | If I tell you where, it’s not hidden, is it? | 我要是告诉你藏哪了就不叫藏了 |
[21:03] | Kevin, tell me where the damn tablet is, or I swear to you — | 凯文 告诉我石碑藏哪了 否则我… |
[21:06] | You’ll what, Dean? | 你能怎么样 迪恩 |
[21:10] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[21:16] | Kids. So cute when they’re little. | 孩子啊 小时候真可爱 |
[21:18] | Then they turn into teenagers, and the party’s over. | 一变成青少年就烦人了 |
[21:22] | We haven’t been formally introduced, Dean. | 我们还没正式见过 迪恩 |
[21:25] | My name is Naomi. | 我叫娜奥米 |
[21:28] | Oh, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[21:31] | And I know what you did to Cass after he got out of purgatory. | 我知道小卡离开炼狱后你对他做了什么 |
[21:34] | After I rescued him from purgatory, you mean, | 你是说我把他救出了炼狱之后 |
[21:37] | at the cost of many angels’ lives. | 而且为此牺牲了好几个天使 |
[21:40] | You screwed with his head and had him spy on us. | 你折腾他的脑子 让他监视我们 |
[21:44] | Well, it is true that I have spoken with Castiel many times, | 我的确跟卡西迪奥谈过很多次 |
[21:48] | trying to reach out to him, trying to help him. | 我那是想接触他 帮他 |
[21:51] | Dean, you must have noticed how purgatory changed him. | 迪恩 你肯定注意到了炼狱对他的改变 |
[21:55] | I mean, he’s been unstable in the past, | 他过去也曾不稳定 |
[21:58] | but I was shocked at how damaged he is now. | 但我对他现在的伤还是很震惊 |
[22:01] | Stop, okay? Don’t — don’t try to spin this. | 行了 别想把这事洗白了 |
[22:05] | You think I don’t know that you told him to try and kill me? | 你以为我不知道你让他杀我吗 |
[22:09] | Yeah, I suppose that is how he would hear it. | 我想在他听来就是那个意思了 |
[22:12] | When I learned of the angel tablet, | 我得知天使石碑时 |
[22:14] | I did tell Castiel to get it at any cost. | 我的确让卡西迪奥不惜任何代价得到它 |
[22:18] | That’s my job — to protect heaven. | 那是我的工作 保护天堂 |
[22:22] | I’m a warrior, just as you are. | 我跟你一样 是个战士 |
[22:24] | What would you expect? | 你觉得我该怎么样 |
[22:27] | And now Castiel is in the wind | 而现在卡西迪奥不知去向 |
[22:29] | with a hydrogen bomb in his pocket, | 兜里还揣着个氢弹 |
[22:31] | and I — I’m scared, for all of us. | 我怕我们都会有危险 |
[22:37] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[22:39] | See, I don’t trust angels, which means I don’t trust you. | 我不信任天使 所以我不信任你 |
[22:42] | And yet you haven’t warded this place against us. | 但你却没给这里施加天使防护咒 |
[22:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:48] | You’re hoping Castiel will return to you. | 你希望卡西迪奥会回来 |
[22:51] | I admire your loyalty. | 我敬重你的忠诚 |
[22:53] | I only wish he felt the same way. | 真希望他也能如此 |
[22:56] | I know you don’t want to believe it, Dean, | 我知道你不愿相信 迪恩 |
[22:59] | but we’re on the same side — shutting the gates of hell, | 但我们是一边的 关闭地狱之门 |
[23:03] | bringing Castiel in from the cold. | 让卡西迪奥归群 |
[23:07] | Take a moment. | 想想吧 |
[23:09] | Think about what I’ve said. | 考虑我的话 |
[23:13] | I know you’ve been doing business with Ajay. | 我知道你们跟阿杰做了生意 |
[23:15] | He did mention, didn’t he, | 他提到了吧 |
[23:18] | that his way into hell is through purgatory? | 他进入地狱的路径要途径炼狱 |
[23:23] | I knew you’d want to know. | 我想你会想知道 |
[23:25] | You see, we can be of help to each other. | 你看 我们能彼此帮助的 |
[23:34] | You know where the hell you’re going? | 你心里有数吗 |
[23:36] | Yeah, we’re almost there. | 我们就到了 |
[23:39] | Get back. Get back, get back. | 后退 后退 |
[23:52] | Let’s go! We got to get out of here! | 走吧 我们出去 |
[23:54] | Bobby, they’re messing with you. | 鲍比 他们在迷惑你 |
[23:55] | Don’t listen to him. He’s not real. | 别听他的 他不是真的 |
[23:57] | – Bobby, get away from him! – We got to go now — aah! | -鲍比 离他远点 -我们得走了 |
[24:02] | You knew somehow, right? | 你心里是知道的 对吧 |
[24:05] | Took a chance. | 赌了一把 |
[24:08] | 50/50. | 一半一半嘛 |
[24:14] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[24:16] | Look, look. | 瞧啊 |
[24:26] | Ajay? Hey. | 阿杰 |
[24:45] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么地方 |
[24:49] | All right, don’t get all pissed off. | 好吧 别生气 |
[24:53] | Purgatory. | 是炼狱 |
[24:55] | Balls! | 该死 |
[24:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[25:02] | Yeah. Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[25:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:06] | I know, man. It’s been a long time. | 我知道 很久没联系了 |
[25:09] | I mean, I wanted to call. I did. I just, uh… | 我也想打给你 只是… |
[25:12] | I thought it might be better if I didn’t. | 觉得还是不打为好 |
[25:14] | So good to hear your voice, Dean. | 很高兴听到你的声音 迪恩 |
[25:17] | I mean that. | 真心的 |
[25:20] | How you been? | 你还好吗 |
[25:21] | Oh, you know… | 你知道的 |
[25:24] | I get by. | 我还好吧 |
[25:26] | I guess I let you down, huh? | 我让你失望了吧 |
[25:30] | I’m just happy as hell to hear from you. | 你能打来我很高兴 |
[25:33] | You might change your mind about that. | 过会儿你大概就不这么想了 |
[25:36] | Why? What you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:38] | Benny, I got to ask you a favor. | 本尼 我得求你件事 |
[25:42] | It’s a big one. | 大事 |
[25:44] | So, how many more of these trials after this? | 这道测试之后还有几道 |
[25:47] | Just one. | 只有一道了 |
[25:48] | Don’t know what it is, though — not yet. | 但是还不知道是什么 |
[25:49] | Kevin’s still translating. | 凯文还在翻译 |
[25:51] | Well, you saw back there in hell, I ain’t got a lot of rust. | 你刚刚在地狱里也看到了 我还能活动 |
[25:56] | Just feels so good to be back in action again. | 能再次参与行动感觉真好 |
[25:59] | Might be handy if you had me around to help. | 如果我跟在你们身边或许能帮上忙 |
[26:02] | Bobby, I’d — I’d love that, believe me. | 鲍比 相信我 我也想 |
[26:05] | The thing is, for this trial to be completed, | 但是 要完成测试 |
[26:09] | your soul has to enter heaven. | 你的灵魂要进入天堂 |
[26:12] | And besides, if that weren’t the case, | 而且 如果不那样 |
[26:14] | we burned your bones, Bobby. | 我们都烧了你的尸骨了 鲍比 |
[26:16] | There’s nothing to tie your spirit to earth. | 在地上也没有能承载你灵魂的东西 |
[26:19] | Yeah. Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[26:22] | You know, I always figured that’d be the end of it… | 我一直以为那样就完了 |
[26:26] | You know, just a hunter’s funeral. | 猎人葬礼 |
[26:29] | Zip. Nothing. | 就什么都不剩了 |
[26:30] | And I was okay with that. | 那我也没意见 |
[26:33] | Imagine my surprise. | 所以这真是没想到 |
[26:37] | Well, I guess if there has to be an eternity, | 如果非得有永生 |
[26:39] | I’d pick heaven over hell. | 我宁可上天堂也好过下地狱 |
[26:40] | Yeah. ’cause there’s nothing screwy going on up there. | 是啊 因为上边就天下太平了 |
[26:44] | I wish I made the rules. | 真希望这我能说了算 |
[26:46] | Well… | 嗯 |
[26:48] | I’ll, uh, do my part, get to the end of this, but… | 我就做我该做的 了结这事 |
[26:53] | I ain’t exactly the retiring type, | 我可不是退休的那种人 |
[26:55] | so, you idjits figure out a way to spring me… | 所以如果你们两个白痴能让我还魂 |
[26:59] | Yeah. No, of course. That’s, uh — yeah. | 当然了 这没问题 |
[27:02] | Oh, well, let’s get topside. | 我们上去吧 |
[27:07] | What’s going on, Sam? | 怎么了 萨姆 |
[27:09] | This is it. This is the place. I’m sure of it. | 就是这里 肯定就是这儿 |
[27:14] | Where your cabbie’s supposed to meet you? | 你出租车司机应该在这里等你吗 |
[27:16] | Yeah. At exactly…now. | 对 就是现在 |
[27:19] | So, he’s running a little late. | 那么他来晚了 |
[27:20] | No, see, that’s the thing. | 不 是这样的 |
[27:21] | He was very specific, Bobby, like, to the minute. | 鲍比 他明确说过要一分不差 |
[27:24] | And if he doesn’t show…? | 如果他没出现 |
[27:27] | We got no way out. | 我们就没法出去了 |
[27:35] | If you want nothing to do with this, | 你要是不想插手 |
[27:36] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[27:41] | When Dean Winchester asks for a favor, he’s not screwing around. | 迪恩·温彻斯特要帮忙 可不是胡闹的 |
[27:44] | Benny, sending you back there | 本尼 让你去那里 |
[27:45] | is the last thing I ever wanted to do. | 是我最不想做的事情 |
[27:47] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[27:49] | But my little brother is stuck down there. | 但是我弟弟困在里面了 |
[27:51] | This would be the little brother who wants to kill me, right? | 就是那个要杀了我的弟弟 是吗 |
[27:53] | You got access to the place. | 你可以进去 |
[27:55] | By “Access,” You mean “Getting beheaded”? | 你说”进去” 是指”身首异处” |
[28:00] | Yeah, you’re right — it’s too much. | 对 你说得对 我要求的太过分了 |
[28:03] | It’s not like I’ve exactly been there for you lately. | 最近我也没为你做什么 |
[28:05] | What? | 什么 |
[28:06] | Oh, come on, Dean. | 别这样 迪恩 |
[28:10] | You know I love a challenge. | 你知道我喜欢挑战 |
[28:14] | You’re serious? | 你是说真的 |
[28:16] | Hey, he’s your brother. | 他可是你弟弟 |
[28:21] | I say let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[28:24] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[28:25] | Oh, you don’t owe me nothing. | 你什么都不欠我 |
[28:29] | Truth is, uh… | 事实是 |
[28:30] | I could use a break from all this. | 我正好可以借此休息一下 |
[28:34] | It really been that tough? | 真的那么艰辛吗 |
[28:37] | I’m not a good fit, Dean. | 迪恩 我无法融入群体 |
[28:40] | Not with vampires and, for sure, not with the humans. | 和吸血鬼不行 和人类当然更不行 |
[28:45] | I don’t belong. | 我不属于任何一方 |
[28:48] | And after a while… | 过了一阵后 |
[28:51] | That starts to wear on you. | 这种感觉令人厌烦 |
[28:56] | Right? | 真是的 |
[28:58] | Cry me a river. Like you need to listen to this. | 好像你需要听我唧唧歪歪似的 |
[29:03] | Well, when you get back up here, | 等你回到这里 |
[29:06] | we’re gonna fix all that, okay? | 我们一起想办法好吗 |
[29:09] | When I get back? | 等我回来 |
[29:10] | Yeah, you find the portal, | 对 你找到传送门 |
[29:13] | and your ride out of purgatory with Sam | 跟萨姆一起离开炼狱 |
[29:14] | just like you did with me, okay? | 就像以前我们那样 |
[29:20] | As soon as I send you back, | 我一送你回去 |
[29:21] | I’m gonna haul my ass up to Maine, | 我就立刻赶往缅因州 |
[29:22] | and I’m gonna be waiting there for you when you get topside. | 你们出来时 我就在那里等着你们 |
[29:26] | Yeah. That sounds like a plan, chief. | 好啊 这听起来挺靠谱的 |
[29:31] | Let’s get on with it. | 我们开始吧 |
[29:34] | You sure about this? | 你确定要做吗 |
[29:36] | Not my first rodeo, man. | 又不是我第一次了 |
[30:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:16] | Well, come on. You a wimp? | 来吧 你个懦夫 |
[30:31] | Dean spent a year in this place? | 迪恩在这里待了一年吗 |
[30:33] | Running and fighting, all day, every day. | 边逃边战斗 从早到晚 每一天 |
[30:35] | Must have been hell on you | 那段时间 |
[30:37] | not being able to get him out all that time. | 你不能救他出来 一定很难过吧 |
[30:42] | You did try? | 你试着救他了吧 |
[30:44] | Look, Bobby, Dean and I had an agreement, okay? | 鲍比 迪恩和我之前说好了 |
[30:46] | I know that agreement. | 我知道 |
[30:48] | I taught you that agreement. | 那是我教你们的 |
[30:50] | That’s a non-agreement. | 那是你们不会遵守的约定 |
[30:53] | I get the feeling a lot must have happened while I was gone. | 我感觉我离开后一定发生了许多事 |
[30:59] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[31:12] | Bobby, no, no, wait! Wait! Wait! | 鲍比 不不 等等 |
[31:19] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[31:22] | Dean sent me. | 迪恩让我来的 |
[31:23] | Dean? Not my Dean. | 迪恩 不会是我的迪恩 |
[31:25] | He’s a buddy of Dean’s, Bobby. | 他是迪恩的朋友 鲍比 |
[31:27] | A buddy? | 朋友 |
[31:29] | A good buddy. | 好朋友 |
[31:30] | A frigging vampire? | 一个该死的吸血鬼 |
[31:35] | Well, you two really went off the rails | 我走后你俩真是 |
[31:37] | while I was gone, didn’t you? | 什么都敢做啊 |
[32:11] | Hey, Benny, listen — I know you saved my brother’s ass | 本尼 听着 我知道你曾在这里 |
[32:13] | a few times down here, and I respect that. | 多次救过我哥 我很感激 |
[32:14] | Yeah, and now I’m trying to save yours. | 对 我现在是想救你们 |
[32:17] | You know, I’m a disgrace to my own people. | 知道吗 我真是给吸血鬼丢脸 |
[32:22] | Yeah, this is the spot. | 对 就是这里 |
[32:24] | The seam that gets us back up top? | 能让我们上去的缝隙 |
[32:28] | Is that it? | 是那个吗 |
[32:31] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 是的 |
[32:34] | You boys remember what I told you? | 你们记得我说的话吗 |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[32:37] | All right, Bobby, here it goes. | 好了 鲍比 现在这样 |
[32:40] | When we get to earth and I release you, | 我上去后 就放你出去 |
[32:41] | it’s an express straight to heaven. | 你就能直入天堂 |
[32:43] | No time for goodbyes. | 没时间道别 |
[32:45] | Already said goodbye to you once, Sam. | 已经和你道别过一次了 萨姆 |
[32:47] | Didn’t seem to take. | 也没什么了不起的 |
[32:49] | No reason to think I won’t see you again | 我今后说不定 |
[32:51] | somewhere down the road. | 还能再见到你 |
[32:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:54] | But if they give me a rocking chair up there, | 可如果上面让我坐安乐椅 |
[32:57] | I’m raising hell. | 我一定会破口大骂 |
[33:07] | Conjuncti sumus, unum sumus. | [咒语] |
[33:21] | All right. Come on, Benny. It’s your turn. | 好了 来吧 本尼 该你了 |
[33:27] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[33:28] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[33:30] | And still working with the Winchesters. | 还和温家兄弟合作呢 |
[33:33] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[33:34] | Time for you to go, Sam. | 萨姆 你该走了 |
[33:37] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[33:39] | Go on. It’s me they want. Go on. | 走吧 他们想要我 你走吧 |
[33:43] | You just make sure you tell Dean I said goodbye. | 你只要告诉迪恩 我说再见 |
[33:46] | I was never any good up there anyway. | 我在那边本来也过不好 |
[33:49] | Benny, wait! | 本尼 等等 |
[34:08] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[34:54] | Purgatory, right? | 炼狱啊 |
[34:56] | A real garden spot, ain’t it? | 真是个园艺场 是吧 |
[34:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:00] | Did you get him out? | 你把他带出来了吗 |
[35:03] | Only Bobby. | 只带出了鲍比 |
[35:04] | What? | 什么 |
[35:07] | I mean, that’s fantastic about Bobby. | 带出鲍比太好了 |
[35:09] | Dean, look — Benny, uh… | 迪恩 听着 本尼 |
[35:12] | He got us out. | 是他带我们出来的 |
[35:13] | A bunch of vamps showed, and he used himself as bait. | 出现了几个吸血鬼 他把他们引开了 |
[35:21] | I get the feeling that even if that didn’t happen, | 我感觉即使没有吸血鬼来 |
[35:22] | he didn’t want to come back, you know? | 他也不想回来 你知道吗 |
[35:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:32] | You’re probably right. | 也许你是对的 |
[35:37] | So, uh…Bobby — how — how’d he hold up down there? | 那么 鲍比 他在那下面还好吗 |
[35:42] | He’s good, all things considered. | 鉴于种种情况 他还好了 |
[35:45] | Ornery as hell, of course. | 当然了 脾气大得很 |
[35:46] | As he should be. | 他就该这样 |
[35:50] | Let’s put that old man where he belongs. | 我们送那个老人家去他该去的地方吧 |
[35:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:03] | Solvo haec phantasmata in terram, | [咒语] |
[36:08] | Et inde ad olympum. | [咒语] |
[36:20] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[36:21] | Hello, boys. | 孩子们 你们好 |
[36:25] | Bobby Singer — I’d know you anywhere. | 鲍比·辛格 化成烟我也认识 |
[36:29] | Let him go, Crowley. | 放他走 克劳力 |
[36:31] | He doesn’t belong in hell. | 他不属于地狱 |
[36:32] | He does if I say he does. | 我说是就是 |
[36:35] | He’s inflicted untold damage on my kind. | 他曾给我族类带来无数伤害 |
[36:37] | From where I sit, | 要我说 |
[36:39] | actually, hell’s too good for him. | 他连下地狱都不配 |
[36:41] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[36:54] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[36:56] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[36:58] | Let me see if I’ve interpreted the situation correctly. | 我看看我对目前情况的理解是否正确 |
[37:02] | The Winchesters have freed an innocent from hell, | 温家兄弟从地狱救出了一个无辜的人 |
[37:05] | to which you are wrongfully trying to return it. | 而你却在阻挠他的升天 |
[37:08] | Siding with them, Naomi? | 和他们一伙儿了吗 娜奥米 |
[37:09] | You don’t know those two. | 你可不了解他们俩 |
[37:10] | Before they’re done, we’ll both be locked away. | 他们会把我们都关起来 |
[37:13] | I’m just hoping they lock you away, dear. | 亲爱的 我只希望他们把你关起来 |
[37:15] | The rest I’ll figure out. | 别的我自有办法 |
[37:17] | Bureaucrat. | 你个官僚 |
[37:18] | You’re fighting outside your weight class. | 你这是自不量力 |
[37:21] | Don’t call me a bureaucrat. | 不许说我是官僚 |
[37:55] | I told you you could trust me. | 我说过你可以信任我 |
[38:01] | What the hell was that about? | 那是什么意思 |
[38:02] | I’ll tell you later. Let’s get this trial done. | 我等会儿告诉你 先完成测试 |
[38:11] | Kah-nuh-ahm-dahr. | [咒语] |
[38:18] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[38:19] | What? What?! | 怎么了 |
[38:21] | Talk to me! What?! | 告诉我 怎么了 |
[38:22] | It’s okay! It’s okay! | 没事 没事 |
[38:30] | It’s okay. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[38:33] | It’s done. | 做完了 |
[38:35] | It’s done. | 做完了 |
[38:58] | So tired of this, aren’t you, Kevin? | 真是玩腻了 不是吗 凯文 |
[39:01] | Fear, the hiding. | 恐惧 躲藏 |
[39:03] | I know I am. | 我是玩腻了 |
[39:09] | Just a dream. | 这只是一场梦 |
[39:11] | It’s just a dream. | 我只是在做梦 |
[39:30] | Kevin Tran. | 凯文·谭 |
[39:32] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[39:34] | Thought you could elude me forever? | 以为你能躲我一辈子吗 |
[39:38] | There’s always a way. | 总是有办法的 |
[39:39] | If you can’t find one Tran, find another. | 如果找不到这个谭 就去找另一个谭 |
[39:43] | Your mom, she didn’t want to give you up. | 你妈妈不愿透露你的下落 |
[39:47] | Quite a pain threshold, that one. | 她真能忍啊 |
[39:49] | But even she could only take so much. | 但她能承受的痛苦也是有限的 |
[39:51] | She never would have told you. | 她不可能告诉你的 |
[39:53] | Moms are like that, aren’t they? | 当妈的都那样 不是吗 |
[39:57] | So we killed her | 所以我们杀了她 |
[39:58] | and got your address off her smartphone. | 从她手机里找到了你的地址 |
[40:00] | No!! | 不 |
[40:02] | What you people never seem to understand | 你们这些人永远都不理解 |
[40:06] | is that you are nothing! | 你们什么都不是 |
[40:09] | Fleeting blips of light. | 你们只是转瞬即逝的灯光 |
[40:14] | I am forever. | 而我永垂不朽 |
[40:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:39] | I buried Benny… | 我把本尼埋了 |
[40:42] | …but I didn’t burn his bones. | 但我没有烧掉他的尸体 |
[40:45] | After he said he’d try to get you out of there, | 毕竟他努力救了你们 |
[40:47] | it just didn’t seem right. | 我不忍心放弃他 |
[40:49] | I know you got no use for him, but.. | 我知道你瞧不上他 但是 |
[40:51] | No, no, no. You know what? | 不不 你知道吗 |
[40:53] | I get it. I do. | 其实我懂 真的 |
[40:55] | He’s a… He’s a little different from what I thought. | 他和我想的并不一样 |
[41:00] | So, go ahead and leave the door open if you want. | 你想留着他就留吧 |
[41:08] | All right, well, let’s go check in with prophet boy | 好吧 咱们去看看先知小子 |
[41:10] | and see where he stashed that tablet. | 搞清楚他把石碑藏在了哪 |
[41:14] | Kevin? It’s us. | 凯文 是我们 |
[41:20] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[41:25] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[41:35] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[41:37] | He took all our stuff, his notes… | 他拿走了我们所有的东西 他的笔记 |
[41:39] | I saw this coming. Finally freaked. | 我就知道 他终于还是吓傻了 |
[41:44] | Little geek made a run for it. | 小毛孩逃了 |
[41:47] | Yeah, but where? | 是啊 但他会去哪 |
[41:52] | lj20090303@163.com | 如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 |