时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Something’s broken here, Dean. | 有些东西找不回来了 迪恩 |
[00:03] | I’m not saying that it’s not. I… | 我并不是不承认 我… |
[00:04] | We don’t… see things the same way anymore — | 我们看待事情的方式不一样了 |
[00:07] | our roles in this whole thing. | 关于我们在这些事中扮演的角色 |
[00:10] | I can’t trust you. | 我无法信任你 |
[00:11] | We are family. | 我们是家人 |
[00:12] | You say that like it’s some sort of cure-all, | 听你的口气 好像这样就行了 |
[00:14] | like it can change the fact | 好像就因为我们是家人 |
[00:16] | that everything that has ever gone wrong between us | 就可以不去管我们之间的一切问题 |
[00:20] | has been because we’re family. | 其实都是因为我们是家人 |
[00:27] | 15 14 13 12 15, 14, 13, 12… | |
[00:31] | 11 10 9 11, 10, 9… | |
[00:34] | 8 7 8, 7… | |
[00:36] | – 6, 5… – No chipmunking allowed! | -6 5 -不许咀嚼 |
[00:38] | Swallow or you’re disqualified! | 直接吞下去 否则取消资格 |
[00:40] | 2 1 …2, 1… | |
[00:51] | Looks like we got a wiener! | 看来冠军产生了 |
[00:55] | He cheated! | 他作弊 |
[00:56] | Hey, back off, skeletor. I won fair and square. | 你少来 小瘦子 我赢得正大光明 |
[00:59] | Like hell you did, jabba! | 别装了 死肥仔 |
[01:00] | I saw you slip a hot dog in your pocket! | 我看见你往兜里装了一个热狗 |
[01:02] | Well, I hate to break it to you, pal, | 真抱歉啊 伙计 |
[01:04] | but that’s no hot dog. | 但那个不是热狗 |
[02:46] | You go to bed last night? | 你昨晚睡觉了吗 |
[02:48] | What? Uh, no. | 什么 没有 |
[02:52] | No, “Rudy” was on, and then, uh… | 正好在演《追梦赤子心》 接着播了 |
[02:56] | “Unforgiven,” and then I was too jacked to sleep, | 《不可饶恕》 看完后我睡劲就过去了 |
[02:58] | so…research. | 就在这儿做调查了 |
[03:00] | Gadreel? | 嘉德利尔吗 |
[03:02] | And Metatron and the mark of Cain and… | 还有梅塔特隆 该隐的血印 |
[03:06] | Crickets. | 蟋蟀 |
[03:09] | – I did find us a case, though. – Oh, yeah? | -不过我发现了个案子 -是吗 |
[03:11] | Yeah, was a strange death in Stillwater, Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州 寂水有桩离奇死亡事件 |
[03:15] | A competitive eater died after a hot dog-eating contest. | 热狗大赛结束后 参赛选手离奇死亡 |
[03:19] | – So, what? Death by tube steak? – If only. | -怎么 热狗害死的吗 -那就不怪了 |
[03:22] | He got attacked in his car, but, uh, get this … | 他在自己的车上遇袭 并且 |
[03:25] | he shrunk from 300 pounds to 90 pounds. | 他从300磅缩到90磅 |
[03:29] | Witchcraft? | 巫术吗 |
[03:30] | Or a heavy-duty laxative. You game? | 或者超级泻药 你来吗 |
[03:33] | – Yeah. – Good. | -好啊 -好 |
[03:35] | Looks like it’s a whore’s bath for me. I’ll be ready in five. | 我得去好好洗个澡了 五分钟 |
[03:39] | You sure you’re okay, Dean? | 你真的没事吗 迪恩 |
[03:41] | – Why wouldn’t I be? – ’cause … I don’t know you… | -我怎么有事了 -就是 我说不好 |
[03:45] | This isn’t about what I said the other day, is it? | 你不是为了我那天说的话在闹别扭吧 |
[03:49] | Oh, about that we’re not supposed to be brothers? | 就是我们不再做兄弟了吗 |
[03:51] | No, don’t flatter yourself. I don’t break that easy. | 别臭美了 我才没那么容易崩溃呢 |
[03:53] | Oh, good, ’cause I was just being honest. | 好 因为我是实话实说 |
[03:55] | Oh, yeah. No, I got that loud and clear. | 我知道 我完全清楚 |
[04:07] | Thanks for your patience, agents. | 谢谢耐心等待 二位探员 |
[04:09] | – Coroner’s report finally came in. – All right, thank you. | -验尸报告终于来了 -好 谢谢 |
[04:12] | All right, let’s see. | 我们看看吧 |
[04:15] | Did Wayne McNut really weigh 300 pounds | 维恩·麦克纳真的在死前 |
[04:16] | just moments before time of death? | 还有300磅重吗 |
[04:18] | 316 to be exact. | 准确说是316 |
[04:21] | – And the official cause of death? – Cardiac arrest. | -有确定死因吗 -心脏骤停 |
[04:24] | But between you and me, that’s just a guess. | 但我跟你们说 这只是个猜测 |
[04:26] | The vic suffered massive organ damage. | 被害人器官损毁严重 |
[04:28] | Here you go, Jenny. | 给你 詹妮 |
[04:29] | Ruptured spleen, pierced liver, collapsed lung. | 脾破裂 肝脏穿刺 肺塌陷 |
[04:33] | Looked like everything was just sucked right out of him. | 感觉像是他的一切都被吸出去了 |
[04:36] | – Like he’d been hoovered? – Yeah. | -像是被吸尘器吸空了 -是啊 |
[04:38] | Yeah, you know, I got to be honest, fellas … hm? | 说实话 伙计们 要吗 |
[04:43] | We’re stumped. | 我们毫无头绪 |
[04:44] | This type of thing just doesn’t happen in Stillwater. | 寂水从没发生过这种事 |
[04:48] | Now, did Wayne have any enemies? | 维恩有敌人吗 |
[04:51] | More like an unfriendly rivalry. | 应该说是有敌意的对手 |
[04:54] | A guy named “Slim Jim” Morgan. | 他叫小瘦子吉姆·摩根 |
[04:56] | Like Wayne, | 他跟维恩一样 |
[04:57] | he was pretty well-known in the competitive-eatin’ circuit. | 在吃东西比赛圈内很有名 |
[05:00] | Competitive-eating circuit? Is that a big thing out here? | 吃东西比赛在这一带很受欢迎吗 |
[05:03] | Oh, yeah. You betcha. | 那可不是嘛 |
[05:06] | Folks take it real seriously … | 这里的人很拿这个当回事 |
[05:08] | Train for months. | 为这个训练几个月 |
[05:09] | Eat all sorts of wackadoo stuff, you know, like, uh… | 吃各种奇怪的东西 比如… |
[05:12] | Baked beans, buff wings, butter. | 烤豆子 辣鸡翅 黄油 |
[05:15] | – Butter? – Yeah. | -黄油 -是啊 |
[05:17] | Sometimes deep-fried. | 有时还是炸过的呢 |
[05:19] | This year alone, Wayne won the butter bowl, | 光是今年 维恩就赢得了黄油碗 |
[05:22] | the wing ding, and shrimptasia. | 鸡翅杯 和梦幻虾杯 |
[05:26] | Anyhoo, point being, Wayne McNut was the only one Silm Jim | 总之 维恩·麦克纳是小瘦子吉姆 |
[05:29] | couldn’t beat in the whole great lakes region. | 在五大湖区唯一扳不倒的敌手 |
[05:32] | So is he a suspect? | 所以他有嫌疑喽 |
[05:34] | We checked him out, but slim Jim was in the hot doggery | 我们查过 但是小瘦子吉姆案发的时候 |
[05:37] | at the time of Wayne’s death, | 在一家餐馆 |
[05:39] | and we got 15 witnesses to prove it. | 而且有15个目击者看到了他 |
[05:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:53] | Training. | 我在训练 |
[05:54] | When I gear up for a competition, I eat lettuce … | 我为比赛做准备的时候 就吃生菜 |
[05:57] | Stretches the stomach. | 能拉伸胃部 |
[05:59] | Yet another reason to stay away from salads. | 这下又有新理由不碰沙拉了 |
[06:04] | How well did you know Wayne McNut? | 你跟维恩·麦克纳有多熟 |
[06:06] | Well, well enough to know he was a weasel and a cheat. | 我知道他是个小人 作弊者 |
[06:09] | I hate to say it, but, uh, karma’s a bitch. | 我真不想这么说 但报应啊 |
[06:13] | This is interesting. | 真有意思 |
[06:15] | Mala’s good-luck charms. | 玛拉的好运符 |
[06:17] | And Mala is…? | 玛拉是 |
[06:18] | My old lady. | 我老婆 |
[06:20] | Is your old lady superstitious? | 你老婆迷信吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah. She’s Romanichal. | 是啊 她是罗马尼人 |
[06:25] | – Romanichal? – Gypsy. | -那是什么 -吉普赛人 |
[06:26] | But don’t call her that. She says it’s reductive. | 可别那么喊她 她说那是不敬 |
[06:30] | But I think it’s a compliment. | 但我觉得那是种抬举 |
[06:32] | I mean, Gypsies are all the rage on tv … | 吉普赛人曾在电视上风靡一时 |
[06:34] | “My big fat Gypsy wedding,” “Gypsy sisters”… | 《我盛大的吉普赛婚礼》《吉普赛姐妹》 |
[06:38] | “Keeping up with the Kardashians.” | 《与卡戴珊姐妹同行》 |
[06:44] | Um you mind if I use your bathroom? | 我能用下你的洗手间吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah, go ahead. | 当然 |
[06:47] | But use the one upstairs at the back. | 但用楼上后面那个 |
[06:49] | – Mala’s taking a shower in ours. – Right. | -玛拉在我们的洗手间里冲澡呢 -好 |
[06:54] | Did you really lose the “Wiener winner” by one dog? | 你真的差一个热狗输给热狗大赛的冠军吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:45] | – And what are we talkin’? Six inches? Foot-long? – Look, agent. | -多长 六英寸 一英尺 -听我说 探员 |
[07:48] | Am I a suspect here or what? | 我是嫌疑人吗 |
[07:50] | ’cause unless you got a warrant … | 除非你们有逮捕令 |
[07:51] | – You, uh, ready to go? – Yeah. | -可以走了吗 -好 |
[07:53] | Uh, Mr. Morgan, thank you for your time. | 摩根先生 感谢你抽出时间 |
[07:54] | If you remember anything else, | 如果你还能记起什么 |
[07:56] | this is our number and where we’re staying locally. | 这是我们的号码 和我们在这一带的住处 |
[08:12] | All right, so, we got what appears to be Wayne McNut’s hair | 那么 这应该是维恩·麦克纳的头发 |
[08:15] | and… A bag full of weird. | 和一袋子怪里怪气的东西 |
[08:18] | In Romanichal culture, the pouch is called a putsi bag. | 在罗马尼文化中 这袋子叫法术袋 |
[08:22] | It’s used for hexes. | 用来施巫术的 |
[08:24] | Okay, so, what? | 那怎么回事 |
[08:25] | Mala’s putting hexes on hubby’s competition? | 玛拉在给丈夫的对手施咒吗 |
[08:28] | I mean, what do we got ourselves? A “thinner” sitch here? | 这算是什么 减肥咒吗 |
[08:31] | Slim Jim might not even know. | 小瘦子可能根本不知道 |
[08:49] | I believe you have something of mine. | 你拿了我的东西 |
[08:54] | Kill Wayne? | 杀维恩 |
[08:56] | I loved him! | 我爱他 |
[08:58] | So…you were… | 那么你… |
[09:00] | Yes. Okay? We were having an affair … | 没错 我们在搞婚外情 |
[09:03] | For years, actually. | 其实有好几年了 |
[09:07] | I don’t mean to be rude, uh… | 我不想无礼 |
[09:09] | but how is it that Wayne McNut is your type? | 但你怎么会喜欢维恩·麦克纳那种人呢 |
[09:14] | I mean, you’re married to a man who’s barely a buck … wet. | 我是说毕竟你嫁给了一个很瘦的人 |
[09:18] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[09:20] | Sometimes it’s nice to feel a little give. | 有时候就是想要点弹性 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I get that … a little extra cushion for the, uh… | 我懂了 肉厚坐起来更… |
[09:34] | Help me understand something. | 那我想问你 |
[09:36] | If you loved Wayne, why did you put a curse on him? | 如果你爱维恩 为什么要给他下咒 |
[09:39] | It wasn’t a curse. | 那不是咒语 |
[09:41] | Putsi bags are also used for blessings. | 法术袋也是用来祈福的 |
[09:44] | I wanted Wayne to win. | 我希望维恩能赢 |
[09:47] | Plan was, take the prize money, get a quickie divorce, | 我们本来说好 拿到奖金 我马上离婚 |
[09:50] | and then tie the knot in Orlando. | 然后去奥兰多结婚 |
[09:54] | Wayne used to call me his “Princess Jasmine.” | 维恩生前喊我”茉莉公主” |
[10:53] | I gained weight? | 我还重了 |
[10:56] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能啊 |
[11:04] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:08] | Anyone there? | 是谁 |
[11:17] | Let’s try this again. | 再试试看 |
[12:09] | Any idea what the vic weighed beforehand? | 知道被害人之前有多重吗 |
[12:11] | 165 165. | |
[12:13] | So…180. | 那就是180 |
[12:15] | Known fact … all women lie about their weight and age. | 所有女人都对体重和年龄撒谎 |
[12:17] | Wait, you told that waitress the other day you were 29. | 慢着 你那天跟服务员说你才29 |
[12:22] | Need anything else, agents? | 还有别的事吗 两位探员 |
[12:24] | Yeah, is sheriff Hanscum around? | 汉斯姆警长在吗 |
[12:25] | Sorry. She’s out for the rest of the week. | 抱歉 她这周后面几天都不在 |
[12:27] | Hell of a time to take a vacation, right? | 居然这种时候去度假 是吧 |
[12:32] | Okay, so, we have two victims, | 现在有两名被害人 |
[12:34] | with seemingly nothing in common except, uh … | 看似毫无联系 但是 |
[12:37] | A love for eclairs. Check this out. | 都喜欢吃 来看看 |
[12:43] | What is that? A birthmark? | 那是胎记吗 |
[12:46] | So the weight had to come off somehow, right? | 体重要减轻总得有个途径 |
[12:49] | – What if it’s a suction mark? – A suction mark? | -或许那是吸痕 -吸痕 |
[12:52] | Okay. Uh, changeling? | 好吧 丑婴吗 |
[12:54] | Yeah, but changelings don’t take over kids. | 但是丑婴不是跟小孩掉包的吗 |
[12:56] | Neither of the vics had any. | 而被害人都没有孩子 |
[12:58] | And we don’t know if Wayne McNut had a suction mark. | 而且我们还不清楚维恩·麦克纳是否有吸痕 |
[13:00] | – Unless we missed it. – Yeah. | -或许我们是没看到 -是啊 |
[13:03] | Well, we should, uh, split up. One of us should hit the morgue. | 我们分头吧 一个人去停尸房 |
[13:05] | The other should stay here and question the staff. | 另一个在这里盘问工作人员 |
[13:08] | – I’ll stay. – Ain’t gonna happen. | -我留下吧 -休想 |
[13:11] | – Why? – Because you’re weird around girls. | -为什么 -你对女孩怪怪的 |
[13:13] | What does that mean, weird? | 我怎么怪了 |
[13:14] | You’re awkward. You know, weird … Sam weird. | 你就是很尴尬 你就这样 |
[13:18] | Sorry, man. I’m just being honest. | 抱歉 我只是实话实说 |
[13:22] | So, you were scheduled to close the gym last night? | 这么说你昨晚应该来关闭健身中心的 |
[13:25] | Yeah, but I didn’t exactly lock up. | 是啊 但我没有锁门 |
[13:28] | Carol was still working out, | 凯洛还在健身 |
[13:30] | and I had a date. | 而我有约会 |
[13:34] | I didn’t want to shortchange her, you know? | 我不想让她早走 |
[13:36] | I mean, the poor girl has been working so hard | 她最近真的很卖力锻炼 |
[13:38] | to lose weight for her wedding. | 为了婚礼在努力减肥 |
[13:40] | I slipped her the key, | 我就给了她钥匙 |
[13:41] | and I told her to lock up on her way out. | 告诉她走的时候记得关门 |
[13:48] | Oh, it’s all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[14:13] | Find anything at the morgue? | 停尸房有发现吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 有 |
[14:16] | Uh, so, Wayne was banged up pretty bad. | 维恩的尸体惨不忍睹 |
[14:18] | But on the back of his neck, just below his hairline… | 但是在他脖子后面 发际线之下 |
[14:21] | Suction mark … identical to Carol’s. | 有吸痕 跟凯洛的一样 |
[14:24] | Okay, so, they both had marks, | 他们都有吸痕 |
[14:26] | just like the hot trainer at Rollz. | 健身中心的性感教练也是 |
[14:29] | But she was skinny… | 但她很瘦啊 |
[14:30] | and alive. | 而且还活着 |
[14:31] | And just recently lost a ton of weight. | 而且最近才减了很多重量 |
[14:35] | When I asked her about the mark, she, uh … | 我问她吸痕的事 |
[14:36] | She clammed up, got all embarrassed. | 她就什么都不说了 很尴尬的样子 |
[14:39] | So, uh, I did some checking. | 于是我去查了一下 |
[14:40] | And it turns out that she took a couple of “me” days | 发现她之前曾去”休假” |
[14:43] | last month and, uh, went here. | 就在上个月 去了这里 |
[14:48] | – Canyon Valley? – Hm. Yeah. | -峡谷涧 -是啊 |
[15:00] | When you look in the mirror, | 当您照镜子的时候 |
[15:01] | do you recognize the fat person staring back at you? | 是否还能认得看着您的那个胖子 |
[15:04] | Have you tried every fad diet, every fitness trend out there, | 您是不是尝试了每一种减肥菜谱和锻炼方案 |
[15:07] | but nothing seems to work? | 但似乎就是不见效 |
[15:08] | Here at Canyon Valley, we guarantee weight loss | 在峡谷涧 我们保证帮您减肥 |
[15:11] | with no surgery… | 而且无需手术 |
[15:13] | No extreme dieting… | 不需要过分节食 |
[15:19] | …and no intensive workout regimen. | 而且也不需要高强度锻炼 |
[15:23] | Guaranteed results in one week! | 一周就保证见效 |
[15:25] | You can reach your weight-loss goals. | 您的减重目标 必能达到 |
[15:28] | We did. | 我们就成功了 |
[15:30] | But only if you reach for the phone | 但您得先打电话 |
[15:32] | and call Canyon Valley… | 打给我们 峡谷涧 |
[15:33] | Now. | 心动不如行动 |
[15:35] | – How far away is that place? – Couple of hours. | -那里多远 -两小时 |
[15:43] | We were really, really moved by the online testimonials. | 网上的客户评论让我们非常动心 |
[15:46] | Oh, yeah. That was some powerful stuff. | 是啊 口碑真是最好的广告 |
[15:48] | And you boys are both certified personal trainers? | 你们都是受认可的私人教练吗 |
[15:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah, personal training brothers. | -是啊 -私人教练 兄弟挡 |
[15:52] | Yeah. Kind of like Hans and Franz, but, uh, less German. | 就像 汉斯和弗朗茨 但我们不是德国人 |
[15:57] | And you’re certified in… | 你们的证书是… |
[15:59] | Makin’ people sweat! | 让人流汗专家 |
[16:01] | Yeah. Kickin’ ass and takin’ names! | 没错 干得好 叫得响 |
[16:04] | That’s how we do! | 我们就这风格 |
[16:10] | Uh, to clarify, uh, what my brother’s trying to say is, | 我说明一下 我哥哥的意思是 |
[16:13] | w-w-we both have a passion for-for fitness and helping people. | 我们都对健身和帮助他人十分热忱 |
[16:16] | Oh, us too. Hm. | 我们也是 |
[16:17] | In fact, that’s how we first met. | 事实上 我们就是因此相遇 |
[16:20] | I was Maritza’s first client back in Peru. | 在秘鲁的时候 我是玛莉莎第一个客户 |
[16:23] | I was on a student visa … homesick, stressed, | 我当时在那儿求学 想家 又压力大 |
[16:26] | – eating my troubles away. – Oh, he was the size of a casa. | -就靠吃东西解忧 -他那时可胖了 |
[16:28] | Oh, it’s true! | 真的 |
[16:29] | I was one empanada away from a heart attack. | 再吃一个肉馅卷饼我就要心脏病发了 |
[16:32] | But then this… gorgeous Godsend | 但上帝却派这位美女 |
[16:35] | made me the lean, mean, fighting machine I am today. | 把我打造成了如今的修长厉害的斗士 |
[16:47] | But I digress. | 跑题了 |
[16:49] | Now, the good news is, we are hiring. | 好消息是 我们是在招人 |
[16:52] | The bad news is, there’s only one trainer position available. | 可惜的是 我们只能招一个教练 |
[16:58] | How do you feel about working in another department? | 你愿意去别的部门工作吗 |
[17:10] | Nice shorts. | 短裤真好看 |
[17:11] | Nice hairnet. | 发网真好看 |
[17:13] | Yeah, why do I got to be the lunch lady? | 凭什么我成了食堂大妈 |
[17:15] | Since when have you ever complained about being around food? | 你什么时候为跟食物作伴而抱怨了 |
[17:17] | – Okay, this is not food. – Hey, new guy. | -这些可不叫食物 -新来的 |
[17:20] | Quit flirtin’ with the trainer and keep scoopin’, huh? | 别跟教练调情了 继续干活儿 |
[17:24] | It’s all right. | 行了 |
[17:25] | My, uh…ashtanga yoga class starts in five minutes. | 我的阿斯汤伽瑜伽课十分钟后就要开始了 |
[17:29] | How the hell do you know anything about yoga? | 你怎么会了解瑜伽 |
[17:31] | You’re not the only one who’s ever dated someone bendy. | 不是只有你跟瑜伽教练约过会 |
[17:37] | Hey, you have any oatmeal? | 有燕麦粥吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah, I wish. | 那倒好了 |
[17:41] | No, but we have, uh, something that’s tofu over there. | 没有 但是有什么豆腐做的东西 |
[17:44] | I … what is that? It’s a pancake. It’s tofu. | 那是什么…是个薄煎饼 豆腐的 |
[17:54] | I feel like a baby asking this, but… | 我问这话都觉得有点傻 |
[17:57] | – will the treatment hurt? – Not at all. | -治疗会疼吗 -完全不疼 |
[17:59] | The only drawback of cupping is, it leaves a suction mark. | 拔火罐的唯一坏处就是会留下吸痕 |
[18:02] | It can bruise a little. | 造成一点瘀痕 |
[18:06] | Cupping? | 拔火罐 |
[18:08] | Yes, ancient Chinese secret. All the celebrities do it. | 没错 中国古代的秘诀 明星都做这个 |
[18:11] | It draws out toxins, boosts metabolism. | 能吸出毒素 增强代谢 |
[18:14] | You’ll feel good. | 你会很舒服的 |
[18:17] | Who knew? | 真没想到 |
[18:21] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:24] | It’s just so relaxing in here. | 只是这么躺着好放松 |
[18:26] | It’s the aromatherapy. | 是香料按摩的缘故 |
[18:28] | The lavender really packs a punch. | 薰衣草能有效催眠 |
[18:35] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[18:35] | That’s wa-a-a-rm. | 好暖和 |
[19:43] | Flojo. | 喂 |
[19:45] | You got time to lean, you got time to clean, huh? | 有时间偷懒就有时间干活儿 |
[19:47] | I’m starving. What do we get to eat? | 我饿死了 我们有什么吃的 |
[19:49] | – Same as the clients. – They expect us to eat this rabbit food? | -跟客人一样 -他们要我们吃这些兔子食 |
[19:53] | It’s not rabbit food. It’s super food. | 这不是兔子食 都是好东西 |
[19:56] | I’m not eating it. | 我才不吃呢 |
[20:01] | At Canyon Valley, we’re supposed to lead by example. | 在峡谷涧 我们应该以身作则 |
[20:05] | This is leading by example? | 这叫以身作则 |
[20:08] | It’s not for us, stupido. | 这不是给我们的 |
[20:10] | It’s for the clients. | 这是给客人的 |
[20:10] | They’re allowed to have pudding on their spa day. | 水疗的这天他们可以吃布丁 |
[20:12] | It’s like a … a last hurrah before the real work starts. | 就算是真正开始减肥前最后疯狂一次 |
[20:19] | Get to work. | 干活儿 |
[20:21] | – Hey, Frank. – Yeah? | -弗兰克 -什么事 |
[20:22] | – We need to order more asparagus. – Okay. | -再拿点芦笋 -好 |
[20:41] | What do you know? | 没想到啊 |
[20:43] | Looks like it’s my “spa day,” too. | 今天我也做”水疗”呢 |
[20:53] | Okay, good job, guys. Go to, uh… | 大家做得非常好 现在 |
[20:56] | Downward dog. | 下犬式 |
[20:58] | Hold for five minutes. | 坚持五分钟 |
[21:00] | Five minutes? | 五分钟 |
[21:02] | It’s usually 30 seconds. | 一般都是30秒 |
[21:04] | Right. Yeah, 30 seconds. | 对对 30秒 |
[21:05] | That’s what … that’s what I mean. | 我口误了 |
[21:07] | Okay, uh, I’ll just come around, | 好了 我四处看看 |
[21:08] | make sure everybody’s form is okay, | 确认大家做得没问题 |
[21:11] | make sure you’re, uh, keeping your cores tight, | 大家要站稳了 |
[21:12] | and, uh, your … | 还有 |
[21:23] | Uh, good job. Great. | 干得好 很不错 |
[21:26] | Straighten that back out. | 后背拉直 |
[22:00] | Well done today! Good job! | 今天很棒 干得好 |
[22:02] | Good work, guys! Good work! | 大家做得真不错 |
[22:04] | Namaste! | 有礼了 |
[22:06] | Okay. Good work. See you all soon. | 好吧 干得好 回头见 |
[22:09] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[22:15] | – How was class? – It was, uh…great. | -课上得怎么样 -挺好 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:22] | Agent Frehley? | 菲利探员 |
[22:25] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[22:27] | Agent Frehley? | 菲利探员 |
[22:29] | Uh, I-I-I don’t know. She must be pretty out of it, huh? | 我不知道她在说什么 她是糊涂了吧 |
[22:33] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:37] | I got to get this. Yeah? | 我得接个电话 什么事 |
[22:39] | Have a good one. | 好好享受吧 |
[22:41] | Sammy. | 萨姆 |
[22:43] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[22:44] | – What’s wrong with you? – I need your help. | -你怎么了 -我需要你帮忙 |
[22:46] | Where are you? Dean?! | 你在哪 迪恩 |
[22:52] | Sweet potatoes. | 甜土豆 |
[22:55] | Sw… | 甜… |
[23:04] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[23:23] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[23:33] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[23:38] | – Dean! – Sammy. | -迪恩 -萨姆 |
[23:42] | Dean! Hey! Hey! | 迪恩 |
[23:45] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[23:46] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才来 |
[23:48] | – What the hell happened?! – I was drugged. | -你怎么了 -被人下药了 |
[23:50] | – Dru… what? – Pudding. | -下药 -布丁 |
[23:53] | It was supposed to be for the clients, | 说是给客人的 |
[23:54] | but I couldn’t resist. | 但我没忍住 |
[23:57] | What, salted caramel? | 咸焦糖吗 |
[23:58] | Yeah, man. The best of both worlds … | 是啊 最好吃了 |
[24:00] | Salty and sweet. | 又咸又甜 |
[24:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:04] | All right, you stay here. | 好了 你待在这儿 |
[24:05] | No, no, I’m gonna come with you. | 别别 我也要一起去 |
[24:10] | Go ahead, man. I’ll catch up. | 去吧 伙计 我就来 |
[24:24] | Did you make the pudding? | 布丁是你做的吗 |
[24:25] | – Depends. – On what? | -看情况了 -什么情况 |
[24:28] | Whether you liked it or not. | 看你喜不喜欢 |
[24:31] | What’s in it? | 里面放了什么 |
[24:31] | Relax, Jack LaLanne. | 别激动啊 杰克·拉兰内[健身教父] |
[24:33] | It’s low-cal. Nonfat milk, sea salt … | 低卡路里 脱脂牛奶 海盐… |
[24:36] | No, no. Not the ingredients. | 不不 不是食材 |
[24:38] | The something extra. | 是添加剂 |
[24:40] | Chill, man. Supplements, okay? | 冷静点 就是保健品 |
[24:44] | – What kind of supplements? – Here. | -什么保健品 -给你 |
[24:47] | To boost metabolism, | 促进新陈代谢 |
[24:50] | per Larry and Maritza. | 拉里和玛莉莎让下的 |
[24:55] | These aren’t “supplements”. They’re roofies. | 这才不是”保健品” 这是迷奸药 |
[24:57] | What? How do you know what roofies look like? | 什么 你怎么知道迷奸药长什么样 |
[24:59] | How do you not know? | 你怎么会不知道 |
[25:01] | You think I want to end up in a hotel bathtub | 我可不想流落到车臣的 |
[25:03] | with my kidney carved out? In Chechnya? | 旅馆浴缸里 肾被人挖了出来 |
[25:10] | Did you find anything out in the yoga? | 你在瑜伽课上有什么发现吗 |
[25:12] | Yeah. Yeah. “Invasion of the body snatchers.” | 有啊 简直是《人体异形》 |
[25:15] | Every single person in class | 班上每个人 |
[25:16] | had one of those freaky-ass suction marks. | 都有那种恐怖的吸痕 |
[25:20] | What the hell’s goin’ on here? | 这儿到底怎么回事 |
[25:22] | You know, I didn’t mean to bail on you fellas, | 不是故意放你们鸽子的 |
[25:24] | but I’ve been waiting over six months | 但我等了六个月 |
[25:27] | to get into Canyon Valley. | 才来到峡谷涧 |
[25:28] | And let me tell ya, it was worth it. | 跟你们说 真的太值了 |
[25:31] | I already lost 10 pounds! | 我已经减掉十磅了 |
[25:33] | In… in one day? | 一天吗 |
[25:35] | No offense, sheriff … ’cause you look great … | 别见怪 警长 你看起来很棒 |
[25:38] | Um, but aren’t you the least bit curious | 但你真的一点都不好奇 |
[25:40] | as to how you dropped 10 in a day? | 一天怎么减十磅的吗 |
[25:41] | Well, to tell you the truth, agent, | 说实话 探员 |
[25:42] | I don’t really give a flyin’ fudge. | 我真不在乎 |
[25:49] | My husband, Doug, left me last year | 我丈夫道格去年离开我了 |
[25:53] | ’cause he said I loved cookie-dough milkshakes | 他说我喜欢饼干奶昔 |
[25:56] | more than him. | 多过喜欢他 |
[25:58] | Sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[26:00] | Yeah, Doug’s a dick. | 道格就是个混球 |
[26:02] | You deserve better. | 你值得更好的 |
[26:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:05] | But he was right. | 但他说得对 |
[26:09] | That was a dark time for me. | 那对我是段黑暗的时期 |
[26:15] | Whoever said you eat your pain? | 是谁说要咽下痛苦 |
[26:17] | Not me. I guzzled it. | 不是我 我可是狼吞虎咽 |
[26:22] | Anyhoo… | 总之 |
[26:25] | I guess I just wanted to feel pretty again. | 我就想再变得漂亮 |
[26:29] | And Canyon Valley did that. | 峡谷涧做到了 |
[26:33] | Only question is… | 问题是 |
[26:35] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这儿干什么 |
[26:37] | We’re, uh, uh… | 我们 |
[26:39] | We’re undercover. | 在做卧底 |
[26:41] | Yeah. Sort of got that. | 我猜到了 |
[26:44] | We think that there’s a connection between Canyon Valley | 我们认为峡谷涧和镇上的凶杀案 |
[26:47] | and the murders in town. | 有一定的联系 |
[26:50] | What kind of connection? | 什么联系 |
[26:53] | Suction marks. | 吸痕 |
[26:55] | You mean like this? | 你是说这个吗 |
[26:58] | – Yeah. Where did that come from? – My spa treatment. | -是的 你从哪搞的 -水疗 |
[27:01] | – Cupping. – Cupping? | -拔火罐 -拔火罐 |
[27:03] | Yeah. You know, I thought it was gonna hurt, | 是的 我以为会疼呢 |
[27:05] | but honestly, I snoozed through the whole thing. | 结果我全程睡了过去 |
[27:08] | By the time I woke up, I was down two dress sizes. | 醒来的时候 穿衣服小了两个号 |
[27:10] | Before the cupping, did you eat any pudding? | 拔火罐之前 你吃过布丁吗 |
[27:14] | Darn tootin’. | 吃过 |
[27:15] | Licked the bowl clean. | 把碗都舔干净了 |
[27:16] | Donna, do you remember who did this treatment? | 唐娜 你记得是谁帮你拔火罐的吗 |
[27:19] | Oh, yeah. | 记得 |
[27:21] | You betcha. | 当然记得 |
[27:25] | Evelyn, you are looking great. | 伊芙琳 你看起来很棒 |
[27:27] | Just 10 more pounds till your goal weight. | 距离目标体重就差十磅了哦 |
[27:28] | Do you mind if I borrow my wife for a sec? | 能借走我妻子一会儿吗 |
[27:31] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:34] | Looking good, ladies. | 你们气色真棒 女士们 |
[27:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:37] | The new guys aren’t personal trainers. | 新来的两个人不是私人教练 |
[27:39] | – What are you talking about? – I did a little digging. | -你在说什么 -我调查了一下 |
[27:41] | I found this in their glove compartment. | 在他们的汽车贮物箱里发现了这个 |
[27:44] | – They’re feds? – Worse. | -他们是联邦探员 -更糟 |
[27:46] | They’re hunters. | 他们是猎人 |
[27:48] | Why are hunters here? | 猎人来这儿干什么 |
[27:50] | Maybe because of this. | 可能是因为这个 |
[27:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[27:57] | – Do you think … – I do. | -你认为… -是的 |
[28:00] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[28:00] | Relax. I’ll take care of it. | 别紧张 我会处理的 |
[28:01] | Just get rid of the evidence. | 你去把证据处理掉 |
[28:52] | Okay, I’m no health nut, but that… | 我不是什么注重养生的人 不过那个 |
[28:55] | is just wrong. | 也太不健康了 |
[29:00] | All right, talk. | 好了 说吧 |
[29:02] | This isn’t what you think. I’m not a killer. | 不是你想的那样 我不是杀手 |
[29:06] | Well, then, what are you? | 那你是什么 |
[29:08] | I’m a pishtaco. | 吸脂怪 |
[29:11] | – A fish taco? – A pishtaco. | -喜直怪 -吸脂怪 |
[29:13] | It means “Peruvian fat sucker”. | 就是秘鲁抽吸脂肪者 |
[29:17] | Never heard of it. So, what, you’re like vamps | 从没听说过 那你们算是 |
[29:19] | with a sweet tooth for cellulite? | 爱吃脂肪的吸血鬼吗 |
[29:21] | Vampires kill. | 吸血鬼会杀人 |
[29:24] | We’re just… parasites. | 我们只是 寄生而已 |
[29:26] | Oh, well, in that case … | 这么说来… |
[29:27] | Look, I would never hurt anybody! | 我不会伤害任何人的 |
[29:30] | Okay, this… this is why Larry and I started Canyon Valley. | 这就是我和拉里成立峡谷涧的原因 |
[29:34] | We could help people lose weight, | 我们可以帮人减肥 |
[29:36] | and I could feed. | 我又得以生存 |
[29:38] | – It was a win-win. – Yeah, except for the two you dysoned to death. | -这是双赢 -但有两个被你吸干了 |
[29:41] | – That wasn’t me. – Well, then who was it? | -不是我干的 -那是谁 |
[29:48] | Alonso. | 阿隆索 |
[29:50] | The dude from the cafeteria? | 餐厅的那家伙 |
[29:54] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[30:02] | I knew you were a lost cause. | 我就知道你没救了 |
[30:04] | Unlike your sister, you’re weak. | 跟你姐姐不同 你很软弱 |
[30:06] | Good to see you, too, Larry. | 我也很高兴见到你 拉里 |
[30:07] | How could you do this to her? | 你怎么能这样对她 |
[30:08] | – To us? – Do what? | -这样对我们 -哪样 |
[30:13] | This. | 这样 |
[30:18] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[30:20] | Oh yeah, that. | 是啊 那个 |
[30:22] | You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[30:25] | Now there are hunters here! | 现在猎人盯上我们了 |
[30:28] | It’s your fault, Blanco! | 都是你的错 布兰科 |
[30:29] | If you didn’t starve me, maybe… | 如果不是你饿着我 也许… |
[30:30] | Listen, freak! | 听着 怪物 |
[30:32] | Your sister and I spent years building this operation. | 我和你姐花了好几年建立这个机构 |
[30:36] | And if you think I’m gonna let your gluttony destroy it, | 如果你认为我会让你的贪吃毁了这里 |
[30:40] | you got another thing coming. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[30:42] | I want you out. | 我要你离开 |
[30:43] | – Now. – I’m not leaving Maritza. | -马上就走 -我不会离开玛莉莎的 |
[30:46] | Well, I got news for you, pal. | 那我告诉你 兄弟 |
[30:47] | She doesn’t want you here, either. | 她也不希望你待在这儿 |
[30:50] | Either you leave… | 要么你自己走 |
[30:52] | or I’ll make you. | 要么我赶你走 |
[31:25] | I brought Alonso here from Peru | 我带阿隆索从秘鲁过来 |
[31:28] | to show him a better way, | 想告诉他还有更好的方式 |
[31:31] | a more civilized way. | 更文明的方式 |
[31:35] | One where we weren’t monsters. | 这样我们就不用作怪物了 |
[31:39] | That the secret to coexisting with humans was just… | 和人类共存的秘诀就在于 |
[31:44] | eating enough to get by. | 只摄取足够存活的脂肪量 |
[31:46] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[31:47] | Alonso wasn’t a big fan of portion control, was he? | 阿隆索不喜欢份量控制 是吧 |
[31:50] | No. | 是的 |
[31:53] | During a routine treatment, he almost killed a client. | 常规减脂治疗时 他差点害死一位客人 |
[32:00] | He sucked out too much fat. | 他抽吸了太多脂肪 |
[32:02] | I demoted him to kitchen duty … | 我让他去厨房帮工 |
[32:05] | No human contact, just fat from a jar. | 不直接接触人类 只从罐子里吸脂肪 |
[32:10] | But he said the more I deprived him, | 但他说我越是控制他的饮食 |
[32:14] | the hungrier he got. | 他就越饿 |
[32:18] | And now three people are dead. | 现在死了三个人 |
[32:22] | My husband… | 我丈夫… |
[32:28] | Where’s Alonso right now? | 阿隆索现在在哪 |
[32:31] | The… the basement? | 地下室吧 |
[32:34] | That’s… that’s where he spends most of his time now. | 他现在经常待在那儿 |
[32:41] | What about her? | 她怎么办 |
[32:43] | Well, till we figure out which side she’s on, | 在我们搞清楚她站在哪边之前 |
[32:46] | – she stays put. – I am on your side. | -把她留在这儿 -我站在你们这边 |
[32:53] | Okay. Then how do we kill him? | 好吧 我们怎样能杀掉他 |
[35:37] | You and stupido have no chance. The fat makes us stronger. | 你和那傻瓜赢不了的 脂肪使我们更强壮 |
[35:40] | Your sister didn’t mention that when she ratted you out. | 你姐姐供出你的时候可没提这个 |
[35:43] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 |
[35:55] | I guess after you killed her husband… | 我猜在你杀掉她丈夫之后 |
[35:59] | you were too monstrous, even for her. | 即便是姐姐 也觉得你太过分了 |
[37:11] | What did you tell the sheriff? | 你怎么跟警长解释的 |
[37:14] | The usual… psycho killer on the loose. | 一般说法 在逃的变态杀手 |
[37:17] | They, uh… | 他们… |
[37:19] | usually buy it. | 一般都会相信 |
[37:22] | I lost my whole family today. | 今天我失去了整个家庭 |
[37:26] | I’m so sorry. I… | 节哀顺变 |
[37:30] | Can I steal you a sec? | 能跟你说句话吗 |
[37:39] | You know, once this place clears out, | 等这里没人了 |
[37:40] | we’re gonna make this a family affair. | 我们就得完成家族使命 |
[37:42] | Wait, Dean. | 等等 迪恩 |
[37:44] | We’re not gonna kill Maritza. | 我们不能杀玛莉莎 |
[37:47] | – She’s a monster. – Yeah, who saved our asses. | -她是个怪物 -是啊 救过我们的怪物 |
[37:50] | You said that you wanted to keep things strictly business. | 你说我们以后都公事公办 |
[37:53] | Well, last I checked, | 如果我没记错 |
[37:54] | we were in the business of killing monsters. | 我们的公事 就是猎魔 |
[37:57] | I wanted to keep things strictly business between us. | 我说的公事公办是指你我之间的关系 |
[38:02] | But I still have a heart. | 但我不是冷血动物 |
[38:04] | What if I had crossed paths with a hunter | 我被嘉德利尔附体时 |
[38:06] | back when I was possessed by Gadreel? | 如果遇到了一个猎人呢 |
[38:08] | I could’ve ended up dead, too. | 我也可能被杀掉 |
[38:09] | Would I have deserved that? Would I have deserved to die? | 那我就活该吗 该死掉吗 |
[38:19] | So, one-way ticket to Peru? | 那让她回秘鲁 如何 |
[38:52] | – I’m hitting it. – Yeah. | -我去睡了 -好 |
[38:58] | About what you said the other day. | 你那天说的话 |
[39:01] | I thought it didn’t bother you. | 我以为你不在乎呢 |
[39:03] | You know, Sam, I saved your hide back there. | 要知道 萨姆 我刚刚救了你 |
[39:08] | And I saved your hide at that church… | 在教堂也是 |
[39:11] | and the hospital. | 还有在医院 |
[39:13] | I may not think things all the way through. | 我可能是没考虑周全 |
[39:17] | Okay? But what I do, | 但我那么做 |
[39:19] | I do because it’s the right thing. | 是因为那是该做的事 |
[39:23] | I’d do it again. | 我不后悔 |
[39:28] | And that… | 可那… |
[39:30] | is the problem. | 就是问题所在 |
[39:33] | Y-you think you’re my savior, m-my brother, the hero. | 你认为你是我的救星 我的大哥 大英雄 |
[39:36] | You swoop in, and even when you mess up, | 你自作主张 就算搞砸了 |
[39:39] | you think what you’re doing is worth it | 你也觉得这是值得的 |
[39:42] | because you’ve convinced yourself | 因为你让自己相信 |
[39:43] | you’re doing more good than bad… | 你的所作所为利大于弊 |
[39:49] | but you’re not. | 可其实不是 |
[39:51] | I mean, Kevin’s dead, Crowley’s in the wind, uh… | 凯文死了 克劳力逃了 |
[39:54] | we’re no closer to beating this angel thing. | 天使的问题还远远没法解决 |
[39:56] | Please tell me, what is the upside of me being alive? | 请告诉我 让我活着到底好在哪里了 |
[40:02] | You kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[40:04] | You and me… fighting the good fight together. | 你和我…并肩战斗 携手抗敌 |
[40:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:17] | Just once, be honest with me. | 就一次 跟我实话实说 |
[40:21] | You didn’t save me for me. | 你并不是为了我而救我 |
[40:25] | You did it for you. | 你是为了自己 |
[40:28] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:29] | I was ready to die. I was ready. | 我准备好赴死 准备好了 |
[40:31] | I should have died, | 我应该去死 |
[40:33] | but you… | 可你… |
[40:36] | you didn’t want to be alone, | 你不想独自一人 |
[40:38] | and that’s what all this boils down to. | 一切都归结为此 |
[40:40] | You can’t stand the thought of being alone. | 你无法忍受落得孤单一人 |
[40:42] | – All right. – I’ll give you this much. | -好吧 -我这么说吧 |
[40:43] | You are certainly willing to do the sacrificing | 你绝对愿意牺牲自己 |
[40:46] | as long as you’re not the one being hurt. | 前提是不会让你难过 |
[40:52] | All right, you want to be honest? | 好吧 你想实话实说 是吧 |
[40:55] | If the situation were reversed and I was dying, | 如果换做是我快死了 |
[41:00] | you’d do the same thing. | 你会做同样的事 |
[41:06] | No, Dean. | 不 迪恩 |
[41:10] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[41:12] | Same circumstances… | 同样的情况下 |
[41:15] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[41:27] | I’m gonna get to bed. | 我先去睡了 |