时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | The mark of cain never lets its host die easy. | 血印不会让宿主轻易死去 |
[00:09] | It’s just a curse. It can be removed. | 只不过是个诅咒 是可以去掉的 |
[00:11] | This is purgatory. | 这是炼狱 |
[00:12] | There was something about being there. | 在那里 有种感觉 |
[00:13] | Most days felt like 360-degree combat. | 大部分时候是上下左右受敌 |
[00:18] | It felt pure. | 觉得纯粹 |
[00:21] | Cuthbert Sinclair. He was named “Master of spells.” | 卡思伯特·辛克莱尔 被封为”咒文大师” |
[00:24] | His work got a little crazy. | 他的作为变得有些疯狂了 |
[00:25] | The leadership called it “Eccentric and irresponsible.” | 领导层说他”怪异””不负责任” |
[00:28] | We’re done. | 我们完了 |
[00:29] | So you’re choosing the Winchesters. | 那么你选了温家兄弟 |
[00:31] | I’m choosing me. | 我选择我 |
[00:32] | “The book of the damned” is a spell book | 《诅咒之书》是一本咒语书 |
[00:34] | for creating or undoing any kind of damnation there is. | 是用来创造或解开所有诅咒的 |
[00:37] | We translate this thing, | 我们如果能翻译过来 |
[00:39] | I think we can get the Mark of Cain off you, Dean. | 我觉得就能把你的该隐血印去掉 迪恩 |
[00:40] | I don’t trust you, but I need help. | 我不信任你 但我需要帮助 |
[00:42] | I need the mark of Cain off of my brother. | 我需要把该隐血印从我哥哥身上弄掉 |
[00:44] | Something tells me you can crack this book. | 而我觉得你能破解这本书 |
[00:47] | The only question is, | 唯一的问题是… |
[00:48] | – Will you help me? – Shall we discuss terms? | -你会帮我吗 -我们谈谈条件吧 |
[01:09] | – Get lost. – My show just started. | -滚开 -我的节目刚开始 |
[01:12] | You have a record player in your room. | 你房间里有唱片机 |
[01:13] | – Dad’s speakers are better. – Tough luck. | -老爸的扬声器更好 -那又怎样 |
[01:18] | I need the laundry started. The workmen have finally left | 得把衣服洗上 工人终于走了 |
[01:21] | for the day, and I have my hands full with dinner. | 而我要忙着准备晚饭 |
[01:23] | And please, none of your Betty Friedan stuff. | 少拿女权跟我说事 |
[01:27] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[01:28] | Look, I always get stuck with the hard chores | 你总让我做家务 |
[01:29] | just ’cause I’m the girl. | 就因为我是女孩 |
[01:30] | Yeah? Well, tough luck. | 那又怎样 |
[01:35] | The house is great, Ted. | 房子很不错 泰德 |
[01:36] | It’s a bit of a fixer, but it’s a real beaut. | 还有待修缮 但真的很不错 |
[01:39] | It was caught in some ownership muddle for years. | 前几年一直受产权纠纷困扰 |
[01:43] | But finally hit the market, and I leapt. | 但终于出售了 我立刻就买下了 |
[02:09] | Don’t spend all day down there! | 别在下面待一整天 |
[03:47] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:53] | Dad, where’s mom? | 爸爸 妈妈呢 |
[04:04] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:06] | Brad? | 布拉德 |
[04:14] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:16] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[04:18] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 都会没事的 |
[04:21] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 都会没事的 |
[04:23] | Everything’s… | 都没事的 |
[04:25] | Gonna be just fine. | 没事的 |
[04:43] | There’s only one thing | 只有一件事 |
[04:46] | you could possibly do for me | 是你可以帮我做 |
[04:49] | that I can’t, at least presently, do for myself. | 而我自己却暂时做不到的 |
[04:54] | Kill my son. | 杀了我儿子 |
[04:58] | He’s expecting it from me. | 他知道我要杀他 |
[05:01] | Already has his stinking minions on high alert. | 已经让他讨厌的手下提高警惕了 |
[05:04] | And if you’re wondering how a mother can get to the point | 如果你在想 一个母亲怎么会到 |
[05:07] | – of wanting her own son… – No, I’m really not. | -想害死亲生子的地步… -我真没想 |
[05:09] | I’ll do it. | 我做 |
[05:11] | I’ll kill Crowley. | 我替你杀了克劳力 |
[05:13] | First things first… | 重要的事先说 |
[05:15] | Can you read the book? | 你能读懂这本书吗 |
[05:16] | Of course I can. | 当然了 |
[05:19] | I’m likely the only witch alive | 我可能是当今在世 |
[05:20] | who can understand such old, dark magic. | 唯一能理解这么古老的黑魔法的女巫了 |
[05:25] | Just not in its present form. | 只是目前这样子读不懂 |
[05:31] | Drink’s on me. | 酒水我请 |
[05:33] | You’re not going anywhere, pal. | 哪都别想去 伙计 |
[05:38] | I’m your mortal enemy. | 我是你的死敌 |
[05:39] | I’ve tried to kill you and your brother… | 我曾试图杀你和你哥哥 |
[05:41] | Your brother as recently as last month. | 试图杀你哥还是上个月的事 |
[05:45] | You wouldn’t have come to me if I wasn’t your last resort. | 如果不是走投无路 你才不会来找我 |
[05:47] | You’re desperate. | 你已经没别的办法了 |
[05:51] | You can stop pretending you’re not. | 别再假装不是这样了 |
[05:56] | So rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[06:02] | Now…I can’t read the book in its present form, | 好了 书现在这样我是读不懂 |
[06:05] | But there is someone who could. | 但有个人读得懂 |
[06:09] | Nadya. Grand coven witch. | 娜迪娅 大巫师团的女巫 |
[06:13] | Where do I find her? | 我在哪能找到她 |
[06:14] | You don’t. She’s dead. | 找不到 她已经死了 |
[06:17] | Long ago. | 早死了 |
[06:18] | Murdered for her life’s work. | 因为毕生的工作被杀了 |
[06:22] | Her decryption formulas, her codex… | 但她的解码公式 她的法典 |
[06:25] | That you can find. | 这个你是找得到的 |
[06:28] | Bring me Nadya’s codex, and I’ll… | 把娜迪娅的法典拿来给我 |
[06:31] | break this text right open | 我马上就能破解密文 |
[06:34] | and give you your cure. | 把破咒办法告诉你 |
[06:38] | Where do I look? | 我去哪找 |
[06:39] | If I were you, I’d start at home. | 如果我是你 就从家里找起 |
[06:43] | Who do you think murdered Nadya | 你以为是谁杀了娜迪娅 |
[06:45] | and stole the codex in the first place? | 偷了她的法典啊 |
[06:49] | The men of letters. | 记录者 |
[07:22] | Jackpot. | 中奖 |
[07:23] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[07:28] | What happened? What is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[07:29] | I know, right? | 可不是 |
[07:30] | Six vamps. Solo. | 六个吸血鬼 我一人干掉 |
[07:34] | I think that’s gotta be a personal best. | 绝对打破个人最好成绩了 |
[07:39] | – You couldn’t have waited?! – For what? | -你就不能等等吗 -等什么 |
[07:41] | – For what? – Oh, come on, man. | -等什么 -拜托 |
[07:42] | I can handle it. I did handle it. | 我能应付得来 我应付过来了 |
[07:44] | – What if you couldn’t? – But I did. | -万一你应付不来呢 -这不是没事吗 |
[07:46] | It’s done. | 都干完了 |
[07:48] | Come on, man. It’s the only way I can take the edge off. | 得了 只有这样我才能消除紧张 |
[07:51] | I’m sorry. I don’t always like to wait around for you, | 抱歉了 我并不是总喜欢等你 |
[07:54] | Especially with you looking at me like that all the time. | 尤其你还老那么看我 |
[07:56] | – Look at you like what? – Like that. | -怎么看你了 -那样 |
[07:58] | Like I’m some sort of a-a-a diseased killer puppy. | 好像我是得了病的疯狂杀人犬 |
[08:03] | You know what, man? | 告诉你 |
[08:03] | I’m sweaty and I’m covered in vamp juice. | 我一身臭汗和吸血鬼血 |
[08:05] | Can we just talk about this later? | 我们能回头再说吗 |
[08:06] | I’d like to get back to the bunker, get my buzz on, | 我想赶紧回地堡 喝点小酒 |
[08:08] | and, uh, you know, | 然后 |
[08:09] | Pass out watching “Speed 2: cruise control.” | 看《生死时速2 怒海红颜》睡过去 |
[08:12] | We cool? | 没事了吧 |
[08:16] | Cool. | 没事 |
[09:09] | Please, let come to order. | 会议正式召开 |
[09:10] | Men of letters meeting minutes… | 记录者会议纪要 |
[09:11] | May 16, 1956. | 1956年5月16日 |
[09:13] | On the matter of Cuthbert Sinclair expulsion. | 讨论开除卡思伯特·辛克莱尔 |
[09:16] | This is hardly your first offence, Cuthbert. | 这已经不是你的初犯了 卡思伯特 |
[09:18] | You’ve been cited for disciplinary infractions | 你任职期间 |
[09:20] | seven times in the course of your tenure. | 曾七次违反纪律 |
[09:23] | This…enchanted vault of yours, | 你这个施了法术的地下室 |
[09:26] | this… | 这个 |
[09:27] | “Werther box.” | “维特箱” |
[09:29] | A warding so potent it achieves a theoretical rate of… | 被施以强效保护咒 以至于理论上能达到… |
[09:33] | in your own words, “98% lethality.” | 你的原话是 “98%的致死率” |
[09:36] | Extreme measures were warranted. | 必须采取极端手段 |
[09:38] | The coven’s desperate to get the codex back. | 巫师团为夺回法典不择手段 |
[09:40] | The werther box works. | 维特箱能保护好法典 |
[09:43] | All too well, I’d say. | 太过头了吧 |
[09:45] | Working in secret, | 你秘密行动 |
[09:46] | embarking on this project without oversight… | 不受监管启动这个项目 |
[09:49] | You left two fellow men of letters vulnerable | 你使得两名记录者 |
[09:51] | to your most potent magics. | 被你强大的魔法所伤 |
[09:53] | Fletcher and Martinez were members in good standing. | 弗莱彻和马丁纳兹都是声誉很好的成员 |
[09:57] | Fletcher chanced upon the box and died in two hours. | 弗莱彻试图打开箱子 两小时内就死了 |
[10:00] | Martinez heroically tried to shut it down. | 马丁纳兹英勇地企图中止魔法 |
[10:02] | We found him dead on the floor beside the box, | 却死在箱子旁边的地上 |
[10:05] | his wrists cut. | 手腕被割开 |
[10:07] | I already apologized for that accident. | 我已经为这起意外道过歉了 |
[10:09] | I refuse to do so again. | 我不会再道一次了 |
[10:15] | Why are you all so small-minded? | 你们为什么目光这么狭隘 |
[10:24] | We were brought here to do great things. | 我们被带来这里 是为成就伟业 |
[10:32] | To take risks, | 是为冒险 |
[10:35] | to bring the fight to the monsters of this world… | 是为把这世界上的怪物赶尽杀绝 |
[10:38] | And yet, to a man, | 但是 你们全部 |
[10:40] | you choose instead to moulder in these stacks. | 选择躲在这些书堆里 |
[10:43] | You are not men. You are not men. | 你们不是男人 你们不配做男人 |
[10:49] | You’re librarians. Nothing more. | 你们就是一群图书管理员而已 |
[10:56] | Before we rule | 我们对 |
[10:57] | on what is to be done with you, | 如何处置你做出裁决前 |
[11:00] | I’m prepared to give you a chance to secure our leniency. | 我要再给你一次争取宽大的机会 |
[11:03] | Tell us how to shut it down. | 告诉我们如何中止魔法 |
[11:04] | The box is still in St. Louis with the codex. | 箱子和法典还在圣路易斯 |
[11:06] | It’s still a danger. | 依然是个威胁 |
[11:22] | Let me tell you what you can do with your leniency, Markham. | 我告诉你你该怎么发挥你的宽大吧 马卡姆 |
[11:32] | You know, | 告诉你们 |
[11:33] | I saw the writing on the wall. | 我早就明白你们的意思了 |
[11:35] | I knew you cowards would shut this project down, | 我就知道你们这群胆小鬼会中止项目 |
[11:38] | which is why I built it the way I did. | 所以我才把它打造成那样 |
[11:41] | There is only one way to silence the Werther for good. | 想中止维特只有一个办法 |
[11:47] | Let’s just say Martinez was on the right track. | 这么说吧 马丁纳兹的思路是正确的 |
[11:51] | I doubt you lot have the guts, | 我看你们根本没这个胆子 |
[11:52] | but you’re welcome to die trying. | 不过尽管拼死一试吧 |
[11:58] | Markham, would you have us keep trying? | 马卡姆 要我们继续尝试吗 |
[12:03] | The box is to be interred and guarded where it stands, | 就地埋葬并守护箱子 |
[12:05] | in perpetuity. | 永不得打开 |
[12:08] | Bury it. | 埋好 |
[12:59] | It’s a bit early. | 有点早了吧 |
[13:02] | I’m over 300 years old. | 我都三百多岁了 |
[13:04] | Beauty sleep isn’t optional. | 想早起都不行 |
[13:07] | I’ve been looking into the, uh, thing we discussed. | 我一直在调查我们之前说的那事 |
[13:11] | So I got a lead, | 我有所发现 |
[13:12] | but it’s guarded by a violent enchantment | 但它受到了厉害的咒语保护 |
[13:15] | I need a spell to… | 我需要一个咒语 |
[13:17] | break the spell. | 来破解咒语 |
[13:19] | The Cabirian invocation. | 卡比利恩符咒 |
[13:21] | Easy to obtain. Good all-purpose disenchantment. | 很容易得到 什么咒都能破解 |
[13:23] | – Great. Thanks. – Uh, but… | -很好 多谢 -不过 |
[13:25] | It’s not recommended for amateurs. | 不建议外行人使用 |
[13:26] | In inexperienced hands, | 如果没有经验 |
[13:29] | the invocation has a way of fizzling out. | 操作符咒可能会失控 |
[13:32] | I could come. | 我可以去啊 |
[13:35] | You might need me. | 你或许用得上我 |
[13:37] | I’ll take my chances. Thanks. | 我宁可碰运气 谢了 |
[14:13] | Bad idea. | 别想了 |
[14:14] | – I-I can explain. – Yeah, don’t bother. | -我能解释的 -省省吧 |
[14:16] | You got three choices… | 给你三个选择 |
[14:18] | Get arrested, | 被捕 |
[14:19] | get your bits blown off, or get back. | 被阉 滚蛋 |
[14:22] | Yeah, all right. I think I’ll, uh, think get back. | 嗯 好吧 我还是走吧 |
[14:24] | – Sorry. – Attaboy. | -抱歉 -这还差不多 |
[14:37] | Hey ya, Sammy. | 好啊 萨姆 |
[14:39] | How’s the case? | 案子进展如何 |
[14:50] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[14:52] | Well, it looks like I, uh, I’m here to save your sac. | 看来我是来拯救你的蛋蛋的呢 |
[14:57] | Look, you were right. Okay? | 你说得对 好吗 |
[14:59] | I shouldn’t have gone off solo like I did. | 我不该像之前那样单独行动的 |
[15:01] | It was stupid. | 是我犯蠢 |
[15:05] | And? | 还有呢 |
[15:06] | And selfish. It was a douche move. | 还自私 很混蛋 |
[15:09] | If you’re doing this case by yourself to teach me a lesson, | 但如果你自己来查案 就为了教训我 |
[15:11] | you don’t have to, okay? | 没必要的 好吗 |
[15:16] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[15:18] | I, uh… | 我 |
[15:23] | Took an etching off your notepad. | 拓印了你的笔记本 |
[15:25] | Then I decided to take a crack at the, uh, St. Louis suicide house. | 于是决定来看看圣路易斯自杀之屋 |
[15:30] | So you know about it? | 你知道这里啊 |
[15:31] | I got the basics from google. | 谷歌上查了个大概 |
[15:33] | The family moves into a long-vacant house. | 一家搬进长期闲置的房子 |
[15:34] | Uh, one week later, | 一周后 |
[15:37] | three of ’em dead by their own hands. | 三人自杀 |
[15:39] | Whole family wiped out except for the daughter, | 除了女儿 全家灭门 |
[15:41] | which the house is still under her name. | 而房子还在她名下 |
[15:42] | I’m figuring she’s the one who nearly unmanned you back there. | 我猜刚刚差点阉了你的应该就是她了 |
[15:45] | But see, here’s what I don’t get. | 但我不明白的是 |
[15:46] | I mean, a cold case is one thing, but… | 悬案是一回事 |
[15:49] | this is subzero. | 这案子都多老了 |
[15:50] | I mean, there’s nothing even in our wheelhouse, | 而且也没什么跟我们相关的东西 |
[15:52] | unless you know something I don’t. | 除非你知道什么我不知道的 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:00] | That “long-vacant home” | 这栋长期闲置的房子 |
[16:02] | used to be a men of letters chapter house. | 曾是记录者一个分部的房子 |
[16:06] | Remember Magnus? | 记得马格纳斯吗 |
[16:07] | You mean the dickwad ex-men of letters | 那个差点把我做成标本的 |
[16:09] | that tried to make a zoo exhibit out of me? Yeah. | 混蛋前记录者吗 记得 |
[16:11] | Before he was expelled, he built werther, | 他被开除之前 建了一个维特箱 |
[16:14] | a magical box with a deadly alarm system. | 是一个魔法箱子 有致命的警报系统 |
[16:18] | Werther is buried somewhere in that house. | 维特箱就埋在那栋房子里 |
[16:20] | It was supposed to have been guarded, | 本该是该有人守卫的 |
[16:21] | but I’m guessing that plan went out the window | 但我猜阿比顿58年 |
[16:23] | when Abaddon massacred the entire membership in ’58. | 杀了所有人后就没人来守了 |
[16:26] | And then the house stayed in limbo | 然后房子一直闲置 |
[16:28] | until some lucky family bought it. | 直到被一个幸运的家庭买下 |
[16:31] | Werther’s a time bomb | 维特箱是个定时炸弹 |
[16:33] | and it needs to be defused. | 得想办法拆除它 |
[16:36] | Not only is this in our wheelhouse, | 这不仅与我们有关 |
[16:37] | it’s our responsibility. | 更是我们的责任 |
[16:39] | Our responsibility? | 我们的责任 |
[16:40] | We’re men of letters. | 我们是记录者 |
[16:41] | It’s our legacy. | 这是我们的遗产 |
[16:43] | Well, hey, if you say this is a case… | 既然你说是案子 |
[16:46] | I’m in | 那就算我一个 |
[16:48] | if you’ll have me. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[16:59] | What did I say?! | 我怎么说的 |
[17:00] | I… | 我… |
[17:02] | You’re not… | 你不是 |
[17:06] | Fella tried to… | 有个人想… |
[17:09] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[17:11] | You saw him? | 你看见他了 |
[17:12] | Oh, tell me you did. | 你看见了吧 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry, but my name is… is Dwight Twilley. | 抱歉 我叫德怀特·特维利 |
[17:16] | I’m with the neighborhood watch. | 我是邻里联防队的 |
[17:17] | We’re… we’re looking into a few recent break-ins. | 我们在调查几起最近的入室事件 |
[17:19] | And if you saw the guy and you | 如果你看见那人了 |
[17:20] | … y-you could give a description, | 能跟我描述一下的话 |
[17:21] | it would be mighty helpful. | 那就太棒了 |
[17:23] | If I could… if I could just have a minute of your… time? | 能占用您一点时间吗 |
[17:31] | Tall white fella. | 高个 白人 |
[17:32] | Pretty hair. | 头发挺好看 |
[17:47] | It’s a nice house you have here, uh… | 你家不错啊 |
[17:50] | Suzie. | 苏茜 |
[17:50] | Suzie. You live alone? | 苏茜 一个人住吗 |
[17:53] | Just me and Gus. | 只有我和嘉斯 |
[17:55] | Gus? | 嘉斯 |
[18:28] | So all alone in this big house, huh? | 一个人住这么大的房子啊 |
[18:30] | Must get lonely, even with, uh, Gus. | 一定很孤单吧 就算有嘉斯 |
[18:39] | Yeah, well, I’m used to alone. | 嗯 我习惯了一个人 |
[18:43] | No, no. I’m fine, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[19:09] | Been alone here since, uh… | 我一个人住很久了 自从… |
[19:12] | ’80? | 80年代吧 |
[19:14] | After my family died, | 我一家人死后 |
[19:15] | my aunt Pauline moved in. | 我姨妈保琳曾搬进来 |
[19:18] | She took care of me, raised me for a few years. | 她照顾我 养了我几年 |
[19:23] | Then, well… | 后来 |
[19:33] | So, uh, what… what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[19:36] | To your aunt? | 你姨妈 |
[19:40] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[19:44] | I told her not to go in the basement. | 我叫她别去地下室的 |
[19:50] | No one goes in the basement. | 不能进地下室啊 |
[20:03] | What’s in the basement, Suzie? | 地下室里有什么 苏茜 |
[20:22] | Ma’am, you okay? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[20:35] | Suzie. | 苏茜 |
[20:36] | My social skills may be rusty, but I’m no idiot. | 我的社交能力虽然生疏了 但我不傻 |
[20:42] | Doorbell hasn’t rung in months, | 已经几个月没人按过我的门铃了 |
[20:44] | and two visitors in one hour? | 然后一小时内就来了两个人 |
[20:47] | One breaking in, | 一个试图闯入 |
[20:48] | and the other asking all sorts of q-questions about… | 另一个来问我各种问题… |
[20:51] | I told you, I was from the neighborhood watch. I… | 我说了 我是邻里联防队的 |
[20:53] | Yeah, yeah, neighborhood watch. Right. | 嗯 邻里联防队 得了吧 |
[20:56] | Boy, you seen this house? | 你看过这个家了吗 |
[20:59] | There’s only one thing in here worth gettin’ at, | 这里只有一样东西值得偷 |
[21:02] | and it sure as hell ain’t me. | 而且绝对不是我 |
[21:04] | – Okay. – You came for the box. | -好吧 -你是为箱子而来 |
[21:10] | Purificare la magia. | [咒语] |
[21:12] | Whoever left that godforsaken thing down there… | 不管是谁把那破玩意留在了下面 |
[21:15] | I knew someday, someone would come for it. | 我知道总有一日会有人来取 |
[21:18] | I swore never to let that happen. | 我发誓绝不让他们得逞 |
[21:24] | He’s downstairs, isn’t… isn’t he? | 他就在楼下 是吗 |
[21:26] | He’s my brother. And we’re here to help you. | 他是我弟弟 我们是来帮你的 |
[21:30] | You call him up here. | 你叫他上来 |
[21:31] | Now! | 快点 |
[21:32] | You call him up here! | 叫他上来 |
[21:34] | – Now! – Okay. Sam! | -快点 -好吧 萨姆 |
[21:38] | Sammy! | 萨姆 |
[21:41] | Purificare la magia. | [咒语] |
[21:43] | She wants you up here now! | 她叫你马上上来 |
[21:57] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[22:00] | Get out! | 出去 |
[22:01] | Get out! | 快出去 |
[22:02] | Out! Out! | 出去 出去 |
[22:04] | – You bastards! – Okay. Okay. | -你们这些混蛋 -好吧 |
[22:05] | You let it out! | 你们把它放出来了 |
[22:20] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[22:24] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[22:25] | You have any idea what you’ve done?! | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[22:27] | Put the gun down. We can talk about this, okay? | 把枪放下 我们好商量 |
[22:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[22:30] | Hey, Suzie. You miss me? | 苏茜 想我了吗 |
[22:32] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[22:35] | – What’s wrong with her? – I don’t know. | -她怎么了 -我不知道 |
[22:37] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[22:39] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[22:41] | Go. | 走 |
[22:44] | Come on, Suze. That any way to treat your family? | 拜托 苏茜 就这么对待家人啊 |
[23:04] | Hello, Suzie. | 你好啊 苏茜 |
[23:13] | What did you do, huh? | 你做了什么 |
[23:14] | You don’t have a plan. You don’t have a defense. | 你没有计划 毫无防备 |
[23:20] | No. | 不 |
[23:21] | You did this to us. | 是你害了我们 |
[23:24] | You let it out. | 是你把它放出来了 |
[23:30] | We died while you slept. | 你睡着了 我们却死了 |
[23:34] | No! | 不 |
[23:35] | – Suzie! – No! | -苏茜 -不 |
[23:50] | Suzie? | 苏茜 |
[23:53] | Please! No! Stop! | 求你们 够了 住口 |
[23:55] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[23:59] | Suzie! | 苏茜 |
[24:01] | Suzie, let me in! I can help you! | 苏茜 让我进去 我能帮你 |
[24:05] | – Suzie, it’s not real! – You don’t have to be sad. | -苏茜 那是幻觉 -你不用难过 |
[24:07] | And you don’t have to be alone. | 也不用一个人待着 |
[24:09] | Suzie, please! | 苏茜 求你 |
[24:11] | Not anymore. | 再也不用了 |
[24:12] | Suzie! Hey, let me in. I can help you, okay? | 苏茜 让我进去 我能帮你 |
[24:16] | – Oh, please, no. – Suzie?! | -求你们 别说了 -苏茜 |
[24:19] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[24:36] | Sam?! | 萨姆 |
[24:49] | Suzie?! | 苏茜 |
[25:12] | Crap. | 该死 |
[25:15] | Survived 40 years in this house, | 在这个家里活了40年 |
[25:18] | keeping that thing on lockdown, | 一直锁住那东西 |
[25:21] | and one visit from a putz like you… | 结果你个傻瓜一来 |
[25:23] | I’m sorry, okay? I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 真对不起 |
[25:25] | Lot of good “sorry” does me. | 抱歉对我有个屁用 |
[25:27] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[25:28] | Look…at…me. | 看看我啊 |
[25:34] | There she is. | 她在那儿呢 |
[25:35] | First casualty of your misguided mission. | 第一个因你错误的任务而死的人 |
[25:39] | But what’s another human life to you? | 不过死个人对你来说又如何呢 |
[25:41] | Anything’s worth it, | 做什么都值得 |
[25:43] | as long as you two make it out alive. | 只要你俩能活下来就行 |
[25:47] | And how’s that search going? | 你的搜寻怎么样了 |
[25:49] | Any closer to a cure? | 接近找到解决办法了吗 |
[25:52] | This isn’t real. | 这是幻觉 |
[25:54] | You’re not real. | 你是个幻觉 |
[25:58] | You think Dean’s the wild card, the loose cannon. | 你觉得迪恩不听话 鲁莽 |
[26:01] | But don’t you see? | 但你还不明白吗 |
[26:03] | Making deals with witches, | 跟女巫做交易 |
[26:04] | opening pandora’s box down there? | 在楼下打开潘多拉之盒 |
[26:07] | You’re the reckless one. | 你才是鲁莽的那个 |
[26:09] | You’ll do anything to keep clinging to | 为了留住你那个没救的哥哥 |
[26:10] | that doomed brother of yours. | 你什么都肯做 |
[26:13] | How many more will die, Sammy? | 还要死多少人 萨姆 |
[26:16] | You know it. You have to be stopped! | 你也明白 必须有人阻止你 |
[26:18] | And the only one who can stop you is you! | 只有你自己能阻止你 |
[26:22] | Do it, Sammy! | 动手吧 萨姆 |
[26:23] | End this farce once and for all! | 永远结束这场闹剧 |
[26:25] | Vanesce! | [咒语] |
[26:31] | Told you you’d need me. | 我就说你会需要我 |
[26:41] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[26:43] | Same way I just saved you… | 跟我救你的方式一样 |
[26:46] | Magic. | 靠魔法 |
[26:47] | Had a feeling you might be in over your head. | 我就觉得你可能招架不来 |
[26:49] | Yeah, well, you can’t be here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[26:51] | If Dean sees you… | 如果迪恩看到你了 |
[26:55] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[26:56] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[27:00] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[27:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[27:29] | Hey, chief. | 好啊 伙计 |
[27:33] | No. No, it can’t be you. | 不不 不可能是你 |
[27:37] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[27:39] | Dean, whatever you’re seeing, it’s not real! | 迪恩 不管你看见了什么 都不是真的 |
[27:41] | Real enough to him. | 对他来说很真实 |
[27:42] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[27:43] | He can’t see me, Sam. | 他看不到我的 萨姆 |
[27:46] | Yeah, he’s too far gone. | 他已经深陷幻境了 |
[27:48] | Can you wake him up? | 能唤醒他吗 |
[27:49] | I only brought enough dispelling magic for one. | 我的驱散咒只够一个人的 |
[27:51] | Maybe if you’d told me we’d have company… | 谁叫你不告诉我不止我们俩 |
[27:52] | – There is no “we.” – Fine. | -没有什么”我们” -好吧 |
[27:54] | Take this all on by yourself. | 那你自己解决吧 |
[27:56] | But the odds are totally stacked against you. | 不过现在情况对你很不利哦 |
[27:58] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[28:00] | Oh, the spell’s got its hooks in deep. | 咒语的法力很强大啊 |
[28:02] | If you want him woken up… | 如果想让他醒过来 |
[28:04] | you’re gonna have to rip this enchantment out by the root. | 就得从根源破除咒语 |
[28:06] | The box. | 箱子 |
[28:08] | If we can figure out the fail-safe, | 只要能破解保险机制 |
[28:09] | we can break the spell and get the codex. | 就能解除咒语 找到法典 |
[28:12] | Suzie’s hallucinations drove her to suicide. | 幻觉让苏茜自尽而亡 |
[28:14] | Same thing happened to her family. | 她的家人也是 |
[28:15] | Werther’s illusions tried to do the same thing to me. | 维特的幻觉刚刚差点也害死我 |
[28:17] | And so? | 所以呢 |
[28:19] | So I can’t leave Dean alone like this. | 所以迪恩这样 我不能丢下他一人 |
[28:22] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[28:25] | we’ll just have to tie up the bonny lad. | 我们得把这个帅小伙绑起来了 |
[28:29] | Could be fun. | 肯定好玩 |
[28:30] | Come on, Dean. How long you gonna keep this up? | 别这样 迪恩 你还打算这样多久 |
[28:33] | The silent treatment for me? | 不跟我说话吗 |
[28:34] | We got so much to catch up on. | 咱们有好多话要聊呢 |
[28:36] | Hey, look, it’s good to see you, okay? It is. | 见到你真好 真的 |
[28:38] | But like I said, you ain’t Benny. | 但我已经说了 你不是本尼 |
[28:41] | I’m not? | 不是吗 |
[28:44] | – Well, shoot. – Hey, I’m bummed out, too, | -该死 -我也挺郁闷的 |
[28:46] | But you are just a figment, okay? | 但你是虚构的 |
[28:47] | You’re — you’re subconscious junk my brain’s throwing up | 你是我大脑的潜意识产生的幻觉 |
[28:50] | to distract me from getting back to reality. | 阻碍我回到现实中去 |
[28:53] | “Figment”? “Junk”? | 虚构 幻觉 |
[28:54] | Well, I’ll try not to be offended. | 我有点受伤了 |
[28:59] | Why not trust me? | 为什么不相信我呢 |
[29:01] | I’ve gotten you outta here before. | 我之前就帮你逃离过这里 |
[29:03] | Besides, if all I am is your “subconscious junk,” | 再说了 如果我是你潜意识的幻觉 |
[29:05] | well, then how can I lead you wrong? | 我又怎么会欺骗你呢 |
[29:11] | Well, how about that? | 瞧啊 |
[29:12] | A perfect circle. | 绕了一圈 |
[29:14] | Don’t look at me, chief. | 别看我啊 伙计 |
[29:16] | You chose the way. | 是你自己选的路 |
[29:36] | Here it is. There’s some kind of inscription. | 这里 上面刻着一些铭文 |
[29:40] | It’s some kind of cursive, but the light source has dimmed. | 是草书 但已经被磨得看不清了 |
[29:45] | I know what I’ve said about your kind, | 我知道我之前对你们记录者评价不高 |
[29:46] | but… the man who came up with this? | 但打造了这个箱子的人 |
[29:48] | The craftsmanship of the box, | 这精美的做工 |
[29:50] | the sadism of the spellwork… | 这怨毒的咒语 |
[29:53] | it’s all so… | 真是… |
[29:55] | deliciously baroque. | 太美太巴洛克了 |
[29:57] | All right, come on. | 好吧 快点 |
[30:02] | Inluminia. | [咒语] |
[30:13] | Well, now that is just creepy. | 太诡异了 |
[30:17] | Benny — whoever you are — I need to get out of here. | 本尼 不管你是什么 我得出去 |
[30:20] | “Need” and “want” are two different things, ain’t they? | 你”得”出去 不代表你想出去 是吧 |
[30:25] | It’s all a figment, right? | 这只是幻境 是吧 |
[30:27] | You, me, left, right. | 我和你 左和右 |
[30:30] | But no matter which way you turn, | 但无论你选择哪条路 |
[30:31] | you keep ending up here. | 最后还是来到这里 |
[30:34] | You gotta wonder — | 不仅得想 |
[30:36] | why this figment? | 为什么是这种幻境 |
[30:39] | Why this place? | 为什么是这里 |
[30:42] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[30:43] | Nothing you don’t already know. | 不过是你已经知道的 |
[30:47] | This is where you wanna be — | 你自己想待在这儿 |
[30:49] | your happy place. | 你的快乐天堂 |
[30:52] | And you don’t really wanna leave. | 你并不真的想离开 |
[30:57] | “Arcam confutare…” | [拉丁文] |
[31:00] | “To silence the box…” | 想要让箱子失效 |
[31:03] | “Sitim restinguere…” | [拉丁文] |
[31:06] | “Slake its thirst…” | 要止其渴 |
[31:08] | “Sanguine nostrum.” | [拉丁文] |
[31:10] | “With…the blood of our own.” | 以我同族人之血 |
[31:14] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[31:16] | “The blood of its own…” what? | 同族人之血 什么东西 |
[31:20] | “The blood of our own.” | 以我同族人之血 |
[31:25] | Men of letters blood. | 记录者的血 |
[31:27] | Legacy blood. | 传人的血 |
[31:30] | My blood. | 我的血 |
[31:37] | Remember what you said to me when we first met? | 记得我们第一次见时你对我说了什么吗 |
[31:40] | About the purity of this place? | 说这地方纯粹什么的 |
[31:43] | Dean, slow down. | 迪恩 走慢点 |
[31:47] | Dean, stop. | 迪恩 站住 |
[31:53] | Listen. | 听 |
[31:57] | This? | 这个声音 |
[31:59] | This place, you don’t have to go looking for a fight. | 在这里 你不用去找麻烦 |
[32:04] | All you have to is be still for one moment, | 你只需静静地等上一会儿 |
[32:07] | and that fight will come to you. | 麻烦就找上门了 |
[32:11] | That’s why you’re here, Dean. | 那就是你在这里的原因 迪恩 |
[32:14] | That’s the purity you crave — | 那就是你渴望的纯粹 |
[32:17] | killing with no consequence. | 不用背负任何后果的杀戮 |
[32:24] | No, Benny, I don’t wanna fight anymore. | 不 本尼 我不想再打下去了 |
[32:26] | I’m tired of fightin’. | 我已经厌倦打斗了 |
[32:28] | The mark ain’t. | 但血印没有 |
[32:33] | So…can’t leave. | 那么…你既不能走 |
[32:36] | Don’t wanna stay. | 但也不想留下来 |
[32:38] | Bit of a bind, ain’t it? | 这下有点麻烦了 是不是 |
[32:42] | Good thing there’s always a third way out. | 好消息是 总有第三条路可选 |
[32:50] | You can’t say you haven’t been thinking about it. | 你不能说自己从没想过吧 |
[32:55] | That ain’t gonna happen, ever. | 那是不可能的 永远不会 |
[32:57] | Come on, Dean. | 拜托 迪恩 |
[32:59] | I know you can see it. | 我知道你明白的 |
[33:02] | The purity, the honor. | 那种纯粹 那种荣耀 |
[33:03] | There’s no honor in that. | 那没什么荣耀可言 |
[33:04] | What, you just wanna wait for the mark to reclaim you? | 怎么 你就干等着被血印重新控制住吗 |
[33:08] | Go out swinging, die topside, then what? | 回到人间 在战斗中牺牲 然后呢 |
[33:11] | Maybe kill a few humans? | 也许还要误伤几个人类 |
[33:12] | Kill Cass? Kill your brother? | 害死小卡 害死你弟弟 |
[33:13] | Yeah, that’s mighty honorable! | 是啊 那可真是荣耀至极啊 |
[33:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[33:15] | Oh, I-I’m sorry. I forgot… | 对不起 我忘了… |
[33:17] | about your plan. | 你的计划 |
[33:21] | You gonna get Sam and Cass to put you down? | 你打算让萨姆和小卡干掉你 |
[33:24] | You really think they’re gonna keep that agreement? Come on. | 你真觉得他俩会遵守约定吗 别逗了 |
[33:28] | Dean, let’s say they do. | 迪恩 就算他俩照做了 |
[33:32] | Do you think they will ever recover from that? | 你觉得他俩还能从那件事里缓过来吗 |
[33:37] | It will ruin them. | 那会毁了他们的 |
[33:42] | This little backup plan of yours, | 你的这个备用计划 |
[33:43] | I know you’ve been thinking about it for a time. | 我知道你想了好一阵了 |
[33:47] | I know it’s been gnawin’ at you. | 我知道你因此痛不欲生 |
[33:55] | You can’t leave that job to them. | 你不能把那苦差事留给他们 |
[34:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:05] | Out there? You’re sleeping. | 在现实里 你睡着了 |
[34:09] | You make the right choice in here, | 你在这里做出正确的决定 |
[34:12] | you’ll sleep forever, | 你就能长睡不醒了 |
[34:13] | and you won’t ever hurt anyone ever again. | 再也不会伤害到任何人了 |
[34:25] | No one needs to know, Dean. | 别人不需要知道 迪恩 |
[34:28] | What happens in purgatory, stays in purgatory. | 在炼狱里发生的一切 只会留在炼狱 |
[35:05] | How do you know this will work? | 你怎么知道这样能起作用 |
[35:07] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[35:26] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[35:37] | I always did love it here. | 我的确喜欢这里 |
[35:44] | It’s as good a place as any to call it a day, huh? | 在这里结束也不差 是吧 |
[35:52] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[35:54] | Right. Okay. | 好的 |
[36:02] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[36:05] | It wants more, Sam. | 它想要更多的血 萨姆 |
[36:08] | It wants it all. | 它要你全部的血 |
[36:10] | The codex… | 法典… |
[36:12] | path to the cure. | 通向解决办法的途径 |
[36:14] | It’s in there. | 就在里面 |
[36:18] | If it wants more, it’ll get more. | 假如它还要 我就满足它 |
[36:35] | I’d do it. | 我愿意动手 |
[36:40] | If I really had to, | 假如我真的必须动手 |
[36:43] | I would. | 我会的 |
[36:46] | But the real Benny | 但是真正的本尼 |
[36:48] | would never let me. | 绝不会让我那么做 |
[36:51] | We already covered that, chief. | 我们已经讨论过那个了 伙计 |
[36:53] | It’s not me. | 不是我让你这么做 |
[36:55] | You know what else won’t let me? | 你知道还有什么会阻止我吗 |
[36:57] | This thing on my arm. | 我胳膊上的这玩意 |
[37:05] | For better or worse, the mark… | 不管怎样 这个血印… |
[37:09] | it wants me alive. | 希望我活着 |
[37:25] | Thanks, pal, | 谢了 兄弟 |
[37:27] | But no thanks. | 但还是算了 |
[37:43] | It’s opening, Sammy! | 要打开了 萨姆 |
[37:45] | It’s nearly there! | 快成功了 |
[37:54] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[37:58] | Sammy, whatever you’re seeing, it’s — it’s a trick. | 萨姆 不管你看到的是什么 都是假的 |
[38:00] | Okay? It’s not real! | 好吗 不是真的 |
[38:02] | – Dean? – Yeah. | -迪恩 -嗯 |
[38:04] | No. No. | 不不 |
[38:09] | Get away from me! | 别过来 |
[38:11] | No, don’t! Don’t! | 不 不要 不要 |
[38:13] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[38:14] | – It needs legacy blood… – No. | -它需要传人的血 -不 |
[38:16] | Enough to take a life. | 足以让人送命的量 |
[38:18] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[38:19] | It doesn’t have to come from just one legacy, does it? | 不非得来自一个人 不是吗 |
[38:23] | It needs more blood, it can have mine. | 如果它需要更多的血 就拿我的吧 |
[38:45] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[39:30] | Overkill, don’t you think? | 有点过头了吧 |
[39:32] | I mean, we broke the spell. | 我们打破了诅咒 |
[39:33] | The box is just a box. | 箱子如今只是个箱子了 |
[39:35] | Well, now it’s scrap metal. | 现在只是废弃金属了 |
[39:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:42] | Yeah, I’m great. | 很好 |
[39:44] | You road ready? | 可以出发了吗 |
[39:46] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[39:48] | That says something, doesn’t it? | 这说明了点问题 不是吗 |
[39:50] | Werther splits us up in there. | 维特把我们分开 |
[39:51] | Within an hour, we’re both on the brink of death? | 不到一小时 我们就都濒临死亡了 |
[39:56] | Sorry about yesterday, going rogue on you like that. | 很抱歉昨天单独行动了 |
[39:59] | You know what, Dean? Don’t apologize. I… | 你知道吗 迪恩 别道歉 |
[40:03] | I think that makes us even. | 我觉得我俩扯平了 |
[40:06] | The universe is trying to tell us something | 宇宙想要告诉我们 |
[40:07] | we both should already know. | 我们都早该知道的道理 |
[40:10] | We’re stronger together than apart. | 我们在一起比分开要强大 |
[40:15] | Now what could possibly be so valuable | 什么东西那么有价值 |
[40:17] | that it takes a spell that nasty to protect it, huh? | 需要这么邪恶的咒语来保护 |
[40:22] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[40:25] | Whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[40:27] | we’ll keep it safe. | 我们要确保它的安全 |
[40:40] | Well, hello, cowboy. | 你好啊 牛仔 |
[40:44] | Oh, you’ve got it! | 你拿到了 |
[40:54] | Is it enough? | 够了吗 |
[40:56] | To what? | 什么 |
[40:57] | To translate the book. | 翻译书 |
[40:59] | Find a cure for the mark. | 找到治愈血印的办法 |
[41:01] | Oh, aye. | 是啊 |
[41:03] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:06] | Wh– | 什么… |
[41:07] | What in the hell is this?! | 这是什么意思 |
[41:09] | Insurance. | 保险 |
[41:12] | Comfortable? | 舒服吗 |
[41:14] | We had an agreement, giant. | 我们达成了协议的 巨人 |
[41:18] | The agreement stands. | 协议依旧 |
[41:20] | You will decrypt The Book of The Damned | 你要破解《诅咒之书》 |
[41:22] | and find me a cure for my brother. | 为我哥哥找到治愈办法 |
[41:23] | And that is all you will get from the book. | 这是你从书里唯一能得到的东西 |
[41:27] | I’ll burn the book, then I’ll kill Crowley. | 我会烧了那本书 杀死克劳力 |
[41:30] | But until then… | 但在那之前 |
[41:30] | I’m your slave? | 我是你的奴隶吗 |
[41:35] | You can’t — you can’t just leave me here. | 你不能把我就这么丢在这里 |
[41:39] | You wanna out? Hurry up. Get to work. | 你想出去吗 快点干活儿吧 |
[41:44] | You big bampot! | 你个大坏蛋 |