时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My name is Jimmy Novak. | 我名叫吉米·诺瓦克 |
[00:04] | God has chosen me for a higher purpose. | 上帝选择我做更重要的事情 |
[00:06] | You can never be with your family. | 你再不能和你的家人在一起 |
[00:08] | Castiel, promise my family will be okay, | 卡西迪奥 你保证我家人平安无事 |
[00:10] | and I’ll do it. | 我就照做 |
[00:12] | – Daddy? – I am not your father. | -爸爸 -我不是你爸爸 |
[00:14] | Castiel, you took everything from me. | 卡西迪奥 你已经夺走了我的一切 |
[00:17] | – Who is this girl? – Claire Novak. | -这姑娘是谁 -克莱尔·诺瓦克 |
[00:18] | Claire’s troubled. She needs a father. | 克莱尔有问题 她需要一位父亲 |
[00:20] | – She’s got issues. – Because of me. | -她有问题 -是我造成的 |
[00:21] | First, I lose my first dad… | 我先失去了第一个父亲… |
[00:24] | And then I lose my second. | 又失去了第二个 |
[00:26] | Who killed them and trashed my life? | 是谁杀了他们 毁了我的生活呢 |
[00:28] | Dean winchester. | 迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[00:29] | We’ll take care of him | 我们可以解决他 |
[00:30] | so he won’t bother you anymore. | 这样他就不会再来烦你了 |
[00:32] | No! | 不要 |
[00:34] | – Where’s your mother? – She went to go “find herself.” | -你妈妈在哪 -她去”寻找自我”了 |
[00:37] | You promised, Cass! | 你答应过的 小卡 |
[00:38] | I have a responsibility to help you. | 我有帮助你的义务 |
[00:40] | I still gotta go it alone, | 我还是得一个人走 |
[00:41] | but I could maybe call sometimes. | 但我也许可以偶尔打打电话 |
[00:45] | NO! | 不要 |
[00:45] | Dean’s in trouble. He’s not getting better. | 迪恩有麻烦了 他情况并没有好转 |
[00:47] | Mother says the mark is just a curse. | 我妈说那个血印只不过是个诅咒 |
[00:49] | It can be removed. | 是可以去掉的 |
[00:50] | If there’s a cure, we’ll do it | 如果有治愈办法 我们就去做 |
[00:52] | and deal with the consequences later. | 有什么后果之后再应付 |
[00:54] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[01:10] | Amelia? | 艾米莉娅 |
[01:15] | Amelia?! | 艾米莉娅 |
[01:17] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[01:19] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[01:24] | Is it…you? | 是你吗 |
[01:27] | Castiel is gone. It’s me. | 卡西迪奥走了 是我 |
[01:32] | Sorry. I’m so sorry. I never… | 对不起 真对不起 我… |
[01:34] | I looked everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[01:37] | I thought I lost you again. | 我以为我又失去了你 |
[01:41] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:43] | It’s okay. It’s… | 没事了 |
[01:45] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:47] | I’m home now. | 我回家了 |
[01:50] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[01:53] | How’s our girl? | 我们女儿怎么样了 |
[01:55] | How’s Claire? | 克莱尔怎么样了 |
[01:57] | No! | 不要 |
[02:01] | No! Not again! No! | 不要又这样 |
[02:04] | No! No! | 不要 |
[02:34] | You’re safe, Amelia. | 你很安全 艾米莉娅 |
[02:40] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[02:42] | Amelia? | 艾米莉娅 |
[02:45] | Amelia?! | 艾米莉娅 |
[02:48] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[02:52] | Is it…you? | 是你吗 |
[02:54] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[02:55] | I’m so sorry I left. | 我真不该离开 |
[02:58] | I looked everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[03:34] | The hell you think you’re doing in here? | 你跑到这种地方来做什么 |
[03:37] | Come on, it’s my birthday tomorrow. | 明天是我生日 |
[03:39] | How old you gonna be? 12? | 你多大了 12岁吗 |
[03:45] | More like 50. | 50了 |
[03:47] | I’m looking for a guy named Ronnie Cartwright. | 我找一个叫罗尼·卡特莱特的人 |
[03:51] | He’s supposed to be a regular around here. | 他是这里的常客 |
[04:04] | Ronnie Cartwright? | 罗尼·卡特莱特 |
[04:08] | Whatever you’re selling, I ain’t buyin’, sweetheart. | 不管你卖什么 我不买 丫头 |
[04:11] | I need your help, Ronnie. | 我需要你的帮助 罗尼 |
[04:14] | I’m trying to track somebody down. | 我在找一个人 |
[04:24] | I ain’t never seen her before in my life. | 从没见过 |
[04:28] | Her name’s Amelia. | 她叫艾米莉娅 |
[04:30] | She’s been missing for a few years, | 她已经失踪多年了 |
[04:31] | but according to her diary, | 但她日记上写着 |
[04:33] | she was supposed to meet up with you. | 她约好跟你见面的 |
[04:35] | I ain’t never met her. | 我没见过她 |
[04:36] | You were gonna introduce her to some miracle worker. | 你本打算介绍她认识一个神棍 |
[04:38] | Look, I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[04:41] | I don’t know that lady. | 我不认识这女人 |
[04:43] | And I for damn sure don’t know some miracle worker. | 我更不认识什么神棍 |
[04:46] | If I did, you think I’d be in a dump like this? | 否则我还会落到这种田地吗 |
[04:49] | Now piss off. | 滚开吧 |
[04:51] | Go back to your girl scout troop. | 回你的女童军吧 |
[04:54] | – She’s my mother. – I don’t care. | -她是我母亲 -我管你 |
[04:56] | Can you just take another look? I mean, maybe… | 你能再看一眼吗 或许… |
[04:58] | I told you, I ain’t never seen her before. | 我说了 我没见过她 |
[05:01] | Now I better never see you again. | 你最好也别再烦我了 |
[05:24] | I told you to stay the hell away from me. | 我叫你离我远点了 |
[05:26] | You were the last person to speak to my mom. | 你是最后见过我妈妈的人 |
[05:28] | I need to find her. | 我得找到她 |
[05:28] | I don’t know Amelia Novak. You got it? | 我不认识艾米莉娅·诺瓦克 懂吗 |
[05:33] | I never told you her last name. | 我没说过她姓什么 |
[05:38] | Wait! | 等等 |
[05:44] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:03] | 9-1-1, what is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[06:04] | Um, yeah, found some girl passed out in the alley, | 我在小巷里发现一个晕倒的女孩 |
[06:08] | uh, uh, by Susie’s bar on Overland. | 就在大陆街苏茜酒吧旁边 |
[06:10] | We’ll send an ambulance right away, sir. | 我们马上派救护车过去 先生 |
[06:12] | Can you tell me if she’s still breathing? | 能告诉我她是否还有呼吸吗 |
[06:42] | – Thanks for coming. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢赶来 -嗯 应该的 |
[06:43] | Cass, look, we’re always glad to help, | 小卡 我们当然乐意帮忙 |
[06:45] | but Claire and I aren’t exactly on the best of terms. | 但我和克莱尔关系可不怎么好 |
[06:47] | I mean, should I even be here? | 我来好吗 |
[06:49] | I need help from both of you. | 我需要你们两个人的帮助 |
[06:50] | You were both troubled teens. You speak her language. | 你们也都曾是问题少年 你们理解她 |
[06:53] | All right. How is she? | 好吧 她怎么样了 |
[06:57] | Well, I-I haven’t gone in yet. I was waiting for backup. | 我还没进去呢 我在等后援 |
[07:01] | B-backup? | 后援 |
[07:05] | Three men and a lady. Let’s do this. | 三个汉子一个妹子 进去吧 |
[07:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[07:16] | And why the hell did you bring him? | 你带他来干什么 |
[07:18] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[07:21] | Um, the… the police found my number | 警方在你的紧急联系人名单上 |
[07:24] | in your emergency contact list. | 找到了我的号码 |
[07:27] | Yeah, well… that was a mistake. | 嗯 那是个错误 |
[07:30] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[07:35] | Claire… | 克莱尔 |
[07:37] | Why were you at a bar? | 你为什么会去酒吧 |
[07:40] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[07:41] | Claire, what were you doing in an alley outside of a bar? | 克莱尔 你怎么会在一间酒吧外的小巷里 |
[07:45] | Wrong place, wrong time. Story of my life. | 错误的时间去了错误的地点 这辈子都这样 |
[07:48] | Look, we’re not leaving until you tell us | 你不跟我们说清楚到底怎么回事 |
[07:51] | what the hell really happened. | 我们不会走的 |
[07:53] | So if you want us gone… | 如果你希望我们走 |
[07:56] | talk. | 就说实话 |
[08:00] | I was looking for my mom. | 我在找我妈妈 |
[08:04] | I wanna find my mom and tell her she ruined my life. | 我想找到我妈妈 告诉她她毁了我的人生 |
[08:08] | – Your mom didn’t… – She left me, | -你妈妈没有… -她抛下了我 |
[08:10] | and so did my dad. | 我爸也是 |
[08:13] | But Jimmy’s gone, right? | 但吉米死了 是吧 |
[08:15] | Has it easy up in heaven. | 在天堂逍遥呢 |
[08:17] | So…mom’s the only one left I can tell off. | 所以我只能去数落我妈了 |
[08:23] | When’s the last anybody heard from your mom? | 最后有人见到你妈妈是什么时候 |
[08:29] | When I was living with my grandmother, | 我跟奶奶住一起时 |
[08:30] | she used to send me postcards. | 她会给我寄明信片 |
[08:35] | This is the last one. | 这是最后一张 |
[08:38] | I got it just before my grandma died. | 我奶奶死前不久收到的 |
[08:41] | Two years ago. | 两年前了 |
[08:43] | Nobody’s heard from her since. | 再就没了她的消息 |
[08:46] | It was sent from a motel here in town. | 是从当地一家汽车旅馆寄出的 |
[08:47] | That’s where I’ve been crashing. | 我就住在那里 |
[08:49] | I was at Susie’s bar looking for a loser named Ronnie Cartwright. | 我在苏茜酒吧找一个叫罗尼·卡特莱特的人 |
[08:53] | Mom’s diary said she was gonna meet him | 妈妈的日记里写着约了见他 |
[08:55] | around the time she disappeared. | 之后不久便失踪了 |
[08:57] | Before he knocked me down, | 他打昏我之前 |
[08:58] | he remembered her name. | 说出了她的名字 |
[09:02] | He knows something. | 他知道什么的 |
[09:04] | Why was Amelia looking for him? | 艾米莉娅找他做什么 |
[09:07] | She went looking for miracles. | 她想找神迹 |
[09:12] | She went looking for you. | 她想找你 |
[09:20] | This is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[09:22] | You know, Cass, say it is. What can you do about it? | 小卡 就算是吧 你又能做什么 |
[09:26] | Find Amelia. | 找到艾米莉娅 |
[09:27] | She did disappear trying to hunt down an angel. | 她是找天使的路上失踪的 |
[09:29] | – Might be a case. – Yeah, but we don’t know that. | -或许是我们的案子 -这无法确定 |
[09:31] | Close enough. Come on, give me something to punch already. | 差不多了 拜托 给我找个出气筒吧 |
[09:37] | I’m kidding. I’m fine. | 开玩笑的 我挺好 |
[09:38] | I’m just…I’m fine. | 我好着呢 |
[09:40] | Why don’t we go back to the bar, | 我们回酒吧 |
[09:41] | see if we can track down this Ronnie guy, huh? | 看能不能找到这个罗尼 |
[09:44] | Yeah. We should let Claire know where we’re going first. | 嗯 先跟克莱尔说一声我们去哪 |
[09:45] | Perfect. | 好嘞 |
[09:52] | – Damn it. – Well… | -该死 -这可好 |
[09:54] | She either went looking for Ronnie again or, uh… | 她要么又去找罗尼了 |
[09:56] | Yeah, or she went to go grab her stuff before taking off again. | 要么回旅馆拿东西 准备再次跑路了 |
[09:59] | Well, she’s got a concussion. Maybe that’ll slow her down. | 她有脑震荡 或许走不快 |
[10:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:04] | I’ll head to the motel. Y’all check out the bar. | 我去汽车旅馆 你们去酒吧 |
[10:09] | Hey, Cass, listen, what you’re doing for Claire | 小卡 你这样帮克莱尔 |
[10:12] | and helping her find her mom… | 找她妈妈 |
[10:14] | It’s good. It’s a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[10:17] | But? | 但是呢 |
[10:18] | Well, where does it end? | 但怎样算到头呢 |
[10:20] | I’m not trying to be a dick, but truth is, | 我不是犯浑 但事实就是 |
[10:23] | you’re not her dad. | 你并不是她爸爸 |
[10:25] | In fact, you’re not anything to her | 事实上 你对她而言什么都不是 |
[10:26] | expect a-a constant reminder of someone that’s gone. | 只能一直提醒她一个已经逝去的人 |
[10:30] | No, I’m… | 不 我… |
[10:32] | Responsible for everything that’s happened to her. | 要为她遭遇的一切负责 |
[10:35] | Look, I’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[10:36] | she’s been surviving on her own for quite a while now, | 她已经自力更生很久了 |
[10:39] | and… and then partly because | 她能做到这一点 |
[10:40] | she doesn’t have anybody to answer to. | 部分原因就是她不用对谁负责 |
[10:43] | You know, there’s… | 没有… |
[10:44] | there’s nobody holding her back. | 没有谁拖累她 |
[10:45] | We just found her in a hospital. | 她刚刚进了医院 |
[10:48] | You telling me that she’d be better off on her own? | 你难道想说她自己过会更好吗 |
[10:51] | I’m saying she might be stronger on her own. | 我想说她自己过会更坚强 |
[11:10] | Yeah! What’s the rush, huh? | 着什么急啊 |
[11:12] | Heading out to beat down another teenager? | 赶去打别的少女吗 |
[11:15] | That bitch attacked me! | 那小贱人先动手的 |
[11:17] | Poor choice of words, pal. | 说什么呢 伙计 |
[11:19] | Now…Amelia Novak. | 艾米莉娅·诺瓦克 |
[11:21] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[11:23] | – No? – What? | -不说吗 -什么 |
[11:25] | – Dean. – Listen, Ronnie, what do you say, huh? | -迪恩 -听着 罗尼 怎么样 |
[11:28] | We could do this all day, unless you wanna tell me | 我们可以玩一整天 除非你告诉我 |
[11:29] | everything you know about Amelia. | 你知道关于艾米莉娅的一切 |
[11:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:36] | I met Amelia. | 我见过艾米莉娅 |
[11:38] | But she was the last one, I swear. | 但她是最后一个 我发誓 |
[11:40] | Last one of what? | 最后一个什么 |
[11:43] | I worked for a faith healer. | 我为一个信仰治疗师工作 |
[11:47] | No, he was the real deal. | 不 他是真有本事 |
[11:48] | Hey, I was blind. | 我之前是个瞎子 |
[11:50] | He healed me. | 他治好了我 |
[11:52] | Give us a name. Now! | 说名字 快点 |
[11:54] | – Peter Holloway. – Okay. | -彼得·霍洛韦 -好 |
[11:57] | Yeah, after he gave me my sight back, I… | 他治好我的眼睛后 |
[12:00] | Well, he made me work for him as…payment. | 他要我为他工作 当做报酬 |
[12:05] | I-I-I recruited candidates. | 我招募候选人 |
[12:07] | Yeah, he had… A specific type. | 他有固定喜欢的类型 |
[12:10] | Young but, uh… | 年轻… |
[12:12] | lost. | 迷茫 |
[12:14] | Wouldn’t be missed. | 没人会找的人 |
[12:16] | Amelia was one of these “candidates”? | 艾米莉娅也是”候选人”之一吗 |
[12:20] | Some people, he healed. | 有些人他治疗 |
[12:22] | But others, he, uh… | 也有些人… |
[12:25] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[12:27] | Look, I saw him one night. | 我有一晚看到了他 |
[12:29] | It looked like he was, uh… | 看上去 他好像在… |
[12:32] | I don’t know… I don’t know how to describe it, but he was… | 我也说不清楚 他在… |
[12:34] | He tied one of ’em up and… | 他把一个人绑起来 |
[12:38] | He… he… he was, uh… | 他在… |
[12:40] | cutting on them. | 割伤他们 |
[12:43] | Look, after that, I was done. Okay? I quit. | 那之后我就不干了 我离开了 |
[12:47] | I haven’t heard from Holloway since. | 再也没有霍洛韦的消息了 |
[13:06] | Took you long enough. | 可算回来了 |
[13:10] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[13:12] | Also, you checked in under the name “Claire Novak.” | 而且你登记用的名字是”克莱尔·诺瓦克” |
[13:15] | A little pro-tip? Use an alias. | 给你点专业性建议 用假名 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | Claire, we just wanna help. | 克莱尔 我们只是想帮你 |
[13:26] | I didn’t ask for your help. | 我没叫你们帮 |
[13:30] | You know, this is good. | 这弄得不错 |
[13:32] | I was impressed. | 挺厉害的 |
[13:33] | How did you get the information that… | 你怎么收集到的信息… |
[13:36] | It’s mostly empty promises and regret, but… | 大都是落空的承诺和悔恨 |
[13:40] | there were enough bread crumbs to get me here. | 但也留下了足够线索让我找到这儿来 |
[13:44] | How did you get your mom’s diary? | 你怎么拿到你妈妈的日记的 |
[13:47] | The motel manager sent mom’s stuff | 妈妈失踪之后 |
[13:49] | to her last known address after she disappeared. | 旅馆经理把她的东西寄去了最后地址 |
[13:52] | It bounced around, | 到处流转 |
[13:53] | eventually found its way to me at one of the foster homes. | 最终寄到了我一个寄养家庭到了我手上 |
[13:56] | You came all this way just to tell her off? | 你大老远跑来就为了数落她吗 |
[14:00] | You always get along with your mom? | 你跟你妈关系一直很好吗 |
[14:01] | Never got the chance to find out. | 根本没机会跟她相处 |
[14:02] | My mom died when I was a baby. | 我还是个婴儿时我妈就死了 |
[14:07] | I’m… I’m sorry. I didn’t… | 很抱歉 我不知道… |
[14:08] | Oh, no, it’s okay. I-I got to know her later in life. | 没事的 我后来有机会认识了她 |
[14:12] | And, yeah, I suppose we got along okay. | 是的 我们处得挺好的 |
[14:16] | What? | 什么 |
[14:18] | In this line of work, death isn’t always good-bye. | 干我们这行 死亡并不总是永别 |
[14:24] | This is different. My mom left me. | 这不一样 我妈妈抛下了我 |
[14:31] | “Claire, I’ll be home soon. | “克莱尔 我就回家了 |
[14:34] | We’ll be home soon.” | 我们都会回家了” |
[14:36] | Doesn’t sound like somebody who wanted to abandon you. | 听上去不像是想抛弃你的样子 |
[14:40] | Did you check her credit cards? | 你查她信用卡记录了吗 |
[14:42] | They wouldn’t send me her records. | 银行不肯把记录发给我 |
[14:44] | Okay, I know you need to be | 好吧 我知道你 |
[14:45] | somewhere far away from all of us, | 想远离我们 |
[14:47] | but let me get my laptop. | 但容我去拿电脑 |
[14:48] | I’ll teach you how to hack into her credit card records. | 教你怎么黑入她的信用卡记录 |
[14:51] | It’ll help you get a lead on your mom. | 这能帮你查到相关线索 |
[14:55] | Show me, but then I’m gone. | 教我 然后我就走 |
[15:09] | Hey, listen, | 听我说 |
[15:11] | I don’t think these guys snooping around are F.B.I. | 我觉得这些打探消息的不是联调局 |
[15:14] | – You know, I-I think they’re… – They’re hunters. | -我觉得他们是… -猎人 |
[15:18] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:20] | I-I wanted to give you the heads up. | 我就是想给你提个醒 |
[15:21] | Wouldn’t need a heads up | 如果你闭好嘴 |
[15:23] | if you kept your mouth shut, Ronnie. | 也没这个必要了 罗尼 |
[15:25] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[15:27] | Don’t you see that? | 明白吗 |
[15:29] | Come on. No. W– | 别这样啊 |
[15:31] | My eyes! Come on, man! | 我的眼睛 别这样啊 |
[15:34] | I can’t see! | 我看不到了 |
[15:54] | There we go. | 好了 |
[15:56] | Seriously? It’s that easy? | 不是吧 这么简单吗 |
[15:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:59] | I can also show you how to set up fake credit cards. | 我还可以教你建立虚假信用卡账户 |
[16:01] | It will make life on the road a lot easier. | 这样在外面混能好过些 |
[16:04] | You guys are credit card scammers, too? | 你们还做信用卡诈骗啊 |
[16:06] | Yeah. Hunting monsters doesn’t exactly pay the bills. | 是啊 猎魔又没工资 |
[16:08] | Then why do you do it? | 那你们为什么这么做 |
[16:10] | To help people, make a difference. | 帮助他人 改善世界 |
[16:14] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[16:16] | That’s not enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[16:23] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I will be when nobody ever asks me that again. | 如果没人再这么问我 我就好了 |
[16:27] | – You guys find Ronnie? – Yeah. | -找到罗尼了吗 -嗯 |
[16:29] | Yeah, he gave up a name… Peter Holloway. | 他交待了一个人 彼得·霍洛韦 |
[16:31] | Said he was a faith healer. | 说是个信仰治疗师 |
[16:33] | So…what? You thinking angel? | 怎么 是天使吗 |
[16:34] | Maybe, but it sounded like he has healed some people, | 可能吧 听上去他是治好过一些人 |
[16:37] | but he may have fed off others. | 但却吸食其他人 |
[16:38] | Yeah, that’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[16:41] | All right, let’s look into this Peter Holloway guy. | 好吧 我查查这个彼得·霍洛韦 |
[16:45] | Claire, um… | 克莱尔 |
[16:47] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[16:58] | I got it at the hot topical. | 在热门店买的 |
[17:02] | Right. | 嗯 |
[17:02] | Um…thanks, I guess. | 谢谢了吧 |
[17:10] | Just got an alert from local P.D. | 当地警方刚刚发出警讯 |
[17:13] | Ronnie’s body was just found outside of Susie’s bar. | 罗尼的尸体刚刚在苏茜酒吧外被发现 |
[17:16] | You were just supposed to talk to Ronnie. | 你们就是去找罗尼问话的 |
[17:18] | What did you do to him? | 你做了什么 |
[17:18] | I didn’t lay a hand on him. | 我碰都没碰他 |
[17:20] | Dean, that isn’t exactly true. | 迪恩 这话可不准确 |
[17:22] | I didn’t kill the guy. | 我没杀他啊 |
[17:27] | All right, I’m gonna suited up and head back over there. | 好吧 我穿上制服过去看看 |
[17:29] | I’m coming with you. | 我也来 |
[17:30] | I’m coming with you, too. | 我也来 |
[17:35] | You wanna get in on this? | 你也来吗 |
[17:36] | No, I-I should probably stay here and research Holloway. | 不了 我留下查霍洛韦吧 |
[17:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:45] | Hey, Cass? | 小卡 |
[17:48] | What happened at the bar? | 在酒吧发生什么了 |
[17:51] | Dean snapped. He’s getting worse. | 迪恩发火了 他情况越来越糟了 |
[18:02] | Officer? | 警官 |
[18:04] | Agents Clapton and Page. | 克莱普顿和佩吉探员 |
[18:07] | And your little friend? | 小朋友呢 |
[18:10] | Yeah. It’s “bring your daughter to work” day at the bureau. | 嗯 今天是局里的”带女儿上班日” |
[18:13] | Uh, vic was a, uh, person of interest in a missing persons case. | 被害人是一起失踪案的嫌疑人 |
[18:17] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[18:19] | Stab wound. Clean through. | 刺伤 穿透 |
[18:23] | No sign of robbery. | 不是抢劫 |
[18:24] | Wallet and everything was still on his person. | 钱包什么的还在身上 |
[18:28] | What are the red marks there on the point of entry? | 入口伤的红印是什么 |
[18:30] | Burn marks, maybe. Don’t know. | 焦痕吧 不清楚 |
[18:33] | We pulled his cell phone records. | 我们查了他的手机记录 |
[18:35] | He made two calls to the same number prior to the attack. | 袭击发生前给同一个号码打了两通电话 |
[18:38] | Tried the number, but the line’s dead now. | 打了一下 已经不通了 |
[18:40] | Probably a burner. | 大概是一次性电话 |
[18:41] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪了 |
[18:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:45] | Sheriff Coltrane. | 柯尔特恩警长 |
[18:46] | The wound looks like an angel blade, | 伤口看着像天使之刃 |
[18:48] | but the point of entry is wider. | 但入口伤要更宽一些 |
[18:50] | Can’t explain those marks. | 红印就不明白了 |
[18:53] | Best birthday ever. | 最棒的生日了 |
[18:55] | Okay, all right, come here. | 好了 过来 |
[19:03] | I, uh, got a lead on Peter Holloway. | 我查到彼得·霍洛韦的线索了 |
[19:05] | Oh, good, ’cause he’s probably about to split town. | 很好 他大概就要逃了 |
[19:08] | Ronnie made a few phone calls before he got shish kebabed. | 罗尼死前打了几通电话 |
[19:11] | You think to give Holloway a heads up? | 你觉得他是给霍洛韦通风报信了吗 |
[19:13] | If he did, that’s probably what got him killed. | 如果是 可能他就是因此被杀 |
[19:14] | So…we gotta track him down before he bails. | 我们得赶在他逃跑前找到他 |
[19:17] | Great. Well, according to county records, | 好 根据郡记录 |
[19:19] | Holloway owns a farmhouse about 30 or 40 miles from here, | 霍洛韦在离这儿三四十英里处有一座农舍 |
[19:21] | so I, uh, cross-referenced it | 我交叉对比了 |
[19:23] | with Amelia’s credit card receipts. | 艾米莉娅的信用卡账单 |
[19:25] | The house is about right there, | 房子就在这里 |
[19:26] | and she’s been hitting up Biggersons and gas n’ sips | 而她在周围的餐馆和加油站 |
[19:29] | all around the area. | 都待过 |
[19:30] | – Probably staking the place out. – Exactly. | -大概是在打探情况 -是啊 |
[19:32] | Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s go. | 那我们还等什么 走吧 |
[19:33] | Claire, you are not going out there. | 克莱尔 你不能过去 |
[19:35] | She’s my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[19:36] | That house could be empty and it could be a trap. | 那农舍可能是空的 也可能是陷阱 |
[19:38] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[19:39] | I can’t let anything happen to you. | 我不能让你出事 |
[19:41] | Anything else, you mean. | 出别的事吧 |
[19:42] | Claire, you’re not going. | 克莱尔 你不能去 |
[19:43] | – You’re not either, Dean. – What? | -你也不能去 迪恩 -什么 |
[19:46] | Back at the bar with Ronnie? | 刚刚在酒吧 跟罗尼 |
[19:47] | Oh, come on, Cass. | 得了 小卡 |
[19:48] | He wasn’t gonna talk. I just… helped him talk. | 他不肯交待 我就敦促了他一下 |
[19:51] | Dean, Cass is right. | 迪恩 小卡说得对 |
[19:55] | We need to keep the mark in check. | 我们得控制血印 |
[19:57] | And we don’t know what’s out there. | 而且我们并不清楚会是什么情况 |
[19:58] | You know, maybe you should… | 或许你还是… |
[20:01] | Maybe you should stay here. | 或许你还是留下吧 |
[20:02] | So you wanna bench me again? | 你又要让我坐冷板凳吗 |
[20:12] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:14] | I’ll stay and babysit. | 我留下照顾孩子 |
[20:16] | But if anything happens, anything at all… | 但如果发生什么情况 |
[20:18] | Yeah, we’ll call you. No fighting. | 嗯 我们会叫你的 别吵架 |
[20:20] | Yeah, tell her that. | 嗯 跟她说去啊 |
[20:22] | Both of you. | 你俩都一样 |
[20:37] | Can I have one? | 能给我一瓶吗 |
[20:41] | Like you never had a beer before you were 21. | 好像你等到合法年龄才喝酒似的 |
[20:47] | All right. You know what? | 好吧 |
[20:49] | If we stay cooped up in this motel room all night long, | 如果我们一晚上都憋在这旅馆房间里 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna lose my mind. | 我会疯的 |
[20:52] | Spoiler alert… you already have. | 告诉你 你已经疯了 |
[20:55] | That’s… come on. | 呵呵…来吧 |
[20:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:10] | When this is over, | 等这事结束 |
[21:12] | should I… | 我… |
[21:15] | should I leave Claire alone? | 我应该不再管克莱尔吗 |
[21:17] | What? No, man. She’s family. | 什么 不行啊 她是家人 |
[21:20] | Well, I mean, she’s not exactly family, | 她不完全算家人 |
[21:22] | but she’s close enough. | 但也差不多了 |
[21:23] | I mean, you two have history. Simple as that. | 你们有段过去的 就这样 |
[21:26] | So don’t you think she’s better off on her own? | 那你并不觉得她自己生活会更好吗 |
[21:29] | Cass, she just turned 18. | 小卡 她才刚满18 |
[21:32] | You were alone when you left for college at that age, | 你18时就孤身一人去上大学了 |
[21:34] | weren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah, but that’s different. | 是 但那不一样 |
[21:38] | How, Sam? | 怎么不一样 萨姆 |
[21:40] | Here’s all I know… | 我只知道 |
[21:41] | Going it alone, that’s no way to live. | 独自生活 那不叫生活 |
[21:45] | You being there for her, | 如果她有你 |
[21:46] | even if she thinks she doesn’t want you to be there for her, | 哪怕她自己认为她并不需要你 |
[21:49] | that’s good for both of you. | 这对你俩也都有好处 |
[21:52] | Maybe, in the end. | 或许 最终吧 |
[21:57] | In the end. | 最终吧 |
[22:07] | It’s in the hole! | 进洞 |
[22:09] | It’s in the hole! | 进洞喽 |
[22:14] | Bill Murray? | 比尔·默里 |
[22:17] | “Caddyshack.” | 《疯狂高尔夫》 |
[22:20] | It’s a classic. | 经典电影啊 |
[22:21] | Never seen it. Not a fan. | 没看过 不感冒 |
[22:24] | How dare you. | 你好大胆 |
[22:25] | You done? | 闹够了 |
[22:26] | Yeah, I’m done. | 嗯 |
[22:28] | I’m done with your whole generation. | 对你们这代人都无语了 |
[22:38] | Did you… did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[22:41] | Did that go in the hole? I wasn’t watching. | 是进洞了吗 我没仔细看呢 |
[22:43] | – Did the ball go in the hole? – “Happy Gilmore.” | -球进洞了吗 -《球场古惑仔》 |
[22:45] | Well played. | 算你狠 |
[22:46] | – Thank you. Mm. – Yep. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[22:52] | Did that go in? Did that go in? | 进洞了吗 进洞了吗 |
[22:57] | It looks abandoned. | 看上去是废弃的 |
[22:59] | Only one way to find out. | 是不是只有一个办法确定 |
[23:02] | This is what you guys do? | 你们就干这个吗 |
[23:04] | Stay at cheap motels, | 住在廉价汽车旅馆 |
[23:06] | steal credit cards… | 盗用信用卡 |
[23:09] | Play mini-golf? | 玩迷你高尔夫 |
[23:12] | Actually, we haven’t played mini-golf in a while. | 其实 我们好久没打过迷你高尔夫了 |
[23:15] | But, uh… yeah. | 但是 没错 |
[23:19] | That about sums it up. | 差不多就这样 |
[23:22] | You take the barn, I’ll take the house. | 你去看谷仓 我去看主屋 |
[23:27] | We help people. | 我们帮助他人 |
[23:29] | At least, we try to. | 至少是努力帮助他人 |
[23:31] | Like, uh, Castiel helped my dad? | 就像卡西迪奥帮助我爸那样吗 |
[23:36] | Claire, what happened to your dad… | 克莱尔 你爸爸的事 |
[23:38] | I’m sorry, okay? I really am. | 我很抱歉 真心的 |
[23:40] | But, uh, there’s something you gotta know. | 但有件事你得知道 |
[23:44] | Your dad’s sacrifice was not meaningless. | 你爸爸的牺牲并不是无谓的 |
[23:47] | Yeah, he gave up his body, his… his vessel. | 他放弃了自己的身躯 他的皮囊 |
[23:50] | And because he did that, Cass… | 因为这样 小卡 |
[23:52] | Cass was able to save the world. | 小卡得以去拯救世界 |
[23:55] | The world. | 世界啊 |
[23:57] | Your father’s a hero. | 你父亲是个英雄 |
[24:00] | He did not die in vain. | 他并没有枉死 |
[24:16] | Last hole. | 最后一个洞了 |
[24:18] | Already? | 这么快啊 |
[24:20] | Yeah. See? | 嗯 看这个 |
[24:22] | They take your ball on the last one. | 最后一球打完后 |
[24:24] | Drop it in the bottom like so. | 就把球杆这样放进去 |
[24:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:39] | You’re not stroking out, are you? | 不是中风了吧 |
[24:43] | The red marks. | 那个红印 |
[24:44] | What red marks? | 什么红印 |
[24:48] | Claire, you’re a genius. | 克莱尔 你真是个天才 |
[24:50] | – Come on, let’s go. – What? | -我们走吧 -搞什么 |
[24:52] | Wait. Why am I a genius? | 等等 我怎么天才了 |
[24:59] | So this is hunting? | 猎魔就这样吗 |
[25:02] | Homework? | 还要做功课 |
[25:02] | Cass said that Ronnie’s wound looked like an angel blade, | 小卡说罗尼像是被天使之刃刺死的 |
[25:04] | but the red marks didn’t match up with an angel blade. | 但那道红印却和天使之刃不符 |
[25:08] | But if it was an angel sword, | 但如果是天使剑呢 |
[25:09] | that would explain the size of the wound and the red marks. | 就能解释伤口的大小和那道红印了 |
[25:12] | Cause a sword would have a hilt on it, | 因为剑会有剑柄 |
[25:13] | which could cause the — the marks. | 剑柄会留下印记 |
[25:18] | You got all that from a putter? | 你就从一根球杆上得出了这些结论 |
[25:46] | Is — is this what you mean? | 这就是你说的吗 |
[25:52] | Grigori. | 古利格利 |
[25:56] | The watcher angels. | 看守天使 |
[25:59] | So are they good or bad? | 那他们是好还是恶 |
[26:00] | Well, some of the lore says that they, uh, they help people, | 有一些传说里说他们会帮助人类 |
[26:03] | and some says that they prey on people. | 有一些则说他们猎杀人类 |
[26:04] | So…keep digging. | 所以还得继续查 |
[26:13] | Amelia. | 艾米莉娅 |
[26:15] | Jimmy?! | 吉米 |
[26:20] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[26:21] | Amelia. | 艾米莉娅 |
[26:27] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[26:29] | Amelia. | 艾米莉娅 |
[26:30] | – I looked everywhere for you! – It’s okay. | -我到处找你 -没事了 |
[26:32] | – I tried to find you! – No. | -我想找到你 -别这样 |
[26:34] | You took my husband! | 你夺走了我丈夫 |
[26:37] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[26:38] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[27:04] | Cass isn’t answering his phone either. | 小卡也不接电话 |
[27:07] | I don’t understand. Grigori angels went rogue? | 我不明白 古利格利后来堕落了吗 |
[27:10] | Started feeding on people? Why? | 开始以人类为食了吗 为什么 |
[27:12] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 我不知道 也不在乎 |
[27:13] | I’m heading over to Holloway’s to end that son of a bitch. | 我这就去霍洛韦那儿宰了那畜生 |
[27:17] | Yeah, let me guess. You want me to stay here? | 我猜猜 我得留在这儿了 是吧 |
[27:34] | Happy birthday. Don’t shoot me. | 生日快乐 但别打我 |
[27:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:57] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:00] | I’m usually able to heal any wound. You… | 我一般可以治愈任何伤口的 |
[28:03] | I was dreaming. | 我一直在做梦 |
[28:06] | This whole time, I was dreaming… | 这么长时间以来 我都在做梦 |
[28:10] | of finding Jimmy, | 梦到找到吉米 |
[28:12] | of putting my family back together. | 让我们一家团聚 |
[28:17] | You’re not him anymore. | 你不是他了 |
[28:19] | I can tell. | 我看得出 |
[28:21] | No. | 是啊 |
[28:27] | Where’s Jimmy? | 那吉米呢 |
[28:31] | Your husband is in heaven. | 你丈夫已经身在天堂 |
[28:44] | Amelia, I promised to protect your family, | 艾米莉娅 我发过誓要保护你们一家 |
[28:47] | and I failed. | 但我没做到 |
[28:50] | Not if Claire’s alive. She’s all that matters. | 克莱尔活着就好 她是最重要的 |
[28:52] | Claire is alive. | 她还活着 |
[28:56] | She’s grown up to be a very strong-willed young woman. | 她已经长成一个坚强的大姑娘了 |
[28:59] | Oh, that’s my girl. | 这才是我的好女儿 |
[29:01] | I just — I shouldn’t have ever left her. | 我不该离开她的 |
[29:03] | I-I thought if I could find Jimmy, | 我以为如果找到吉米 |
[29:06] | I would make everything right. | 就能让一切回归正轨 |
[29:07] | But I should’ve never left her. | 我就不该离开她的 |
[29:09] | I shouldn’t — I shouldn’t… | 我不该的 |
[29:11] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:35] | You must be Holloway. | 你就是霍洛韦了 |
[29:38] | For the last 50 years or so, yes. | 这五十年来 是的 |
[29:43] | Before that, I was a Jenkins. | 之前我叫詹金斯 |
[29:46] | And before that, a Miller. | 再之前 我叫米勒 |
[29:49] | My real name is Tamiel. | 我真名叫泰米尔 |
[29:52] | I’m a Grigori. | 我是古利格利 |
[29:54] | A watcher angel. | 看守天使 |
[29:56] | Since when do angels feed on humans? | 天使怎么还猎食人类了 |
[29:59] | Since the dawn of man. | 从人类诞生之初 |
[30:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:04] | Your souls… | 你们的灵魂 |
[30:06] | are little slices of heaven | 是天堂的碎片 |
[30:11] | that are, if properly kept, | 如果得到小心呵护 |
[30:14] | delicious meals | 就是世间美味 |
[30:16] | that can last for years, | 一顿能吃好几年呢 |
[30:19] | Decades even. | 几十年都行 |
[30:22] | You’re not an angel. | 你不是天使 |
[30:24] | You’re a monster. | 你是个恶魔 |
[30:30] | I prefer to think of myself as a gourmand. | 我更愿意称自己为美食家 |
[30:34] | I make heaven a place on earth. | 我在人间创造了天堂 |
[30:37] | Keeps me alive and hidden from the rest of the failures | 让我得以好好活着 也能躲开那些 |
[30:41] | that call themselves angels. | 自称天使的废物 |
[30:44] | Oh, they are failures? | 他们是废物 |
[30:46] | Yeah, ’cause you’re living so large in your own life. | 你的生活就很好吗 |
[30:51] | There were hundreds of us, | 我们曾有上百人呢 |
[30:54] | but now… | 但如今 |
[30:58] | Each of our names inscribed on our swords. | 每个人的名字都刻在剑上 |
[31:02] | A brotherhood of perfectly crafted, engineered beings | 我们这群精心打造 设计的生灵 |
[31:07] | sent to protect you pathetic, | 却派去保护你们这群 |
[31:11] | bottom-feeding disasters. | 底层的可怜虫 |
[31:27] | All right, let’s stick together. | 跟紧我 |
[31:28] | First the barn, then the house. | 先查谷仓 然后进主屋 |
[31:30] | If you have to shoot, aim for the chest. | 如果要射击 瞄准胸部 |
[31:32] | It won’t drop an angel, but it’ll slow him down. | 这杀不了天使 但能拖慢他 |
[31:34] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[31:40] | Are they… | 他们还… |
[31:42] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:44] | We will get them help. | 会找人帮他们的 |
[31:50] | How long have I been like this? | 我这样多久了 |
[31:51] | Two years. | 两年 |
[32:20] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[32:27] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[32:29] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:31] | Baby, I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[32:36] | I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:44] | Let’s go find Sam. | 我们快去找萨姆吧 |
[32:46] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[32:49] | Listen to me. Stay here, okay? | 听我说 待在这儿 好吗 |
[32:51] | Do not move. | 不要乱跑 |
[32:52] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:55] | Thank you, both. | 谢谢你们 |
[32:59] | Hey, mom. Mommy. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[33:19] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[33:28] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[33:30] | Listen, Holloway is a… | 听我说 霍洛韦… |
[33:31] | – Grigori. – Grigori. | -是古利格利 -古利格利 |
[33:33] | – Grigori? – Yes. | -古利格利 -对 |
[33:34] | No. | 不 |
[33:35] | They were some of the first angels on earth. | 他们是最初来到人间的天使 |
[33:37] | It was an elite unit that went bad. | 是一支精英团队 后来堕落了 |
[33:38] | But they’re — they’re extinct. They were destroyed. | 但他们已经灭绝了 被摧毁了 |
[33:40] | Well, no, some survived. | 不 有一些活下来了 |
[33:42] | And they’ve been hunting humans, | 他们在猎捕人类 |
[33:43] | making them create heavens in their minds | 在他们脑子中创造天堂 |
[33:45] | and feeding off them. | 然后以他们为食 |
[33:46] | Where is this abomination? | 这鬼东西在哪 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. I looked everywhere. | 我不知道 我到处都找了 |
[33:48] | He must’ve left. | 他一定是走了 |
[33:58] | Mom. Come on. | 妈妈 清醒点 |
[33:59] | Mom, you have to stay with me, okay? | 妈妈 不要睡过去 好吗 |
[34:01] | Come on. Stand up. | 来 站起来 |
[34:02] | Mom, it’s gonna be okay. | 妈妈 没事的 |
[34:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:07] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[34:08] | You know there’s no fixing her, right? | 她已经没治了 你知道的吧 |
[34:25] | You really think | 你真以为 |
[34:27] | that’s gonna hurt an angel of the lord? | 子弹能伤着天使吗 |
[34:32] | No! | 不 |
[34:35] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[34:39] | Mom! | 妈 |
[34:50] | No! Uhh! | 不要 |
[35:41] | Mom? Mommy, please stay with me, okay? | 妈 妈妈 千万别睡过去 |
[35:44] | Mom? | 妈 |
[35:45] | Mom. Mom. Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[35:49] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:59] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[36:02] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[36:21] | Amelia. | 艾米莉娅 |
[36:24] | Amelia. | 艾米莉娅 |
[36:25] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[36:27] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[36:37] | Is this… | 这里是… |
[36:40] | It’s heaven. | 这里是天堂 |
[36:43] | I…waited for you for so long. I… | 我…等了你好久 我… |
[36:48] | How was she? | 她怎样了 |
[36:50] | How’s Claire? | 克莱尔怎样了 |
[36:51] | Oh, Jimmy, | 吉米 |
[36:53] | she grew up so beautiful. | 她已经亭亭玉立了 |
[36:55] | She’s so strong. | 她好坚强 |
[36:59] | Like her mom. | 就像她妈妈一样 |
[37:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:04] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:19] | So, what? | 那么 怎么着 |
[37:21] | This is some sort of halfway house for wayward girls? | 那是个收留迷途少女的中途之家吗 |
[37:25] | No. Not at all. | 不 完全不是 |
[37:26] | Jody Mills is good people, | 乔迪·米尔斯是个好人 |
[37:30] | and she’ll give you a place to crash | 她会给你个住的地方 |
[37:31] | until you get back on your feet. | 让你慢慢缓过来 |
[37:32] | It’s not forever, right? | 不是永久性的 |
[37:38] | What are you gonna do about Claire? | 你准备拿克莱尔怎么办 |
[37:41] | It’s not up to me. | 这不取决于我 |
[37:44] | You said sometimes death isn’t always good-bye, right? | 你说过死亡并不总是永别 对吧 |
[37:49] | So good-byes aren’t always forever. | 那么再见也未必是再也不见 |
[37:53] | Right. | 没错 |
[37:55] | Take care of yourself, Claire. | 好好照顾自己 克莱尔 |
[38:14] | I felt bad about taking the gun back, so… | 我很过意不去要把枪收回 所以… |
[38:22] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[38:25] | But I don’t think I’m interested in any more homework. | 但我可不想再做什么功课了 |
[38:39] | Do you honestly think I didn’t see you take this? | 你真以为我没看见你拿了这个吗 |
[38:51] | Really? | 你逗我呢 |
[38:53] | I’ll just put this in here. | 我就把书放这儿了 |
[38:57] | You know, Claire… | 克莱尔… |
[39:00] | you already got your revenge. | 你已经报了仇了 |
[39:03] | You go down this path — our path… | 你如果踏上我们走的路 |
[39:07] | it’s not a long life. | 活不长的 |
[39:10] | I don’t know. You seem pretty old. | 那可不一定 你看起来就挺老的 |
[39:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:17] | Listen… | 听着… |
[39:19] | what I did, setting you up, um… | 之前 我给你下套… |
[39:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:23] | – I just — I shouldn’t — – Forget it. | -我不该… -别放心上 |
[39:25] | It’s in the past. | 都过去了 |
[39:31] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你不会有事吧 |
[39:32] | Me? | 我吗 |
[39:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:39] | But I will keep fighting. | 但我会一直抗争下去的 |
[39:41] | I’ll keep swinging until I got nothing left. | 我会一直战斗 直到一无所有 |
[39:49] | Will you keep an eye on him? | 你能照顾点他吗 |
[39:54] | He’s been through enough. | 他已经遭受了太多 |
[39:57] | So have you. | 你也是 |
[40:01] | Claire, do your homework before you do anything stupid, okay? | 克莱尔 干蠢事之前千万做好功课 |
[40:06] | And we’re here if you need us, any time. | 如果需要我们 我们随叫随到 |
[40:14] | I’ll get you loaded up. | 我帮你把行李拎上车 |
[40:23] | Um, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[40:27] | If you, um, if you… need anything, | 假如你有任何需要 |
[40:31] | ever, I’m — I’m — | 不管什么 我… |
[40:32] | just wanted you to know that… | 只希望你知道… |
[41:00] | Someone just tell me she’s gonna be okay. | 某人告诉我她会没事的 |
[41:04] | Yeah, Cass. Of course. | 是啊 小卡 当然 |
[41:06] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[41:09] | So will you. | 你也一样 |
[41:13] | Going home or leaving home? | 你这是回家还是离家 |
[41:16] | Just…going. | 回家吧 |