时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, good, you’re home. | 太好了 你在家 |
[00:04] | Listen, you got to help me bury a body. | 听着 你得帮我埋个尸体 |
[00:08] | His real name’s Rufus Turner. | 他的真名是鲁弗斯·特纳 |
[00:10] | He’s a hunter. | 猎魔人 |
[00:11] | One of your old friends? | 是你的老友吗 |
[00:12] | – Have you seen this man? – No. | -你见过这个男人吗 -没 |
[00:13] | I ain’t asking for no help. | 我没要你帮我 |
[00:15] | Never seen that dick. | 没见过这个傻叉 |
[00:16] | I’m not asking for your permission. | 我没征求你的允许 |
[00:18] | – How you know he’s a dick? – Lucky guess. | -你怎么知道他是个傻叉 -我猜的 |
[00:19] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[00:20] | He always used to pull | 每次我们一起埋尸体 |
[00:21] | the old “can’t work on the sabbath” card | 他总是用老套的 |
[00:24] | whenever we had to bury a body. | “不能在安息日工作”搪塞我 |
[00:25] | Taught me a thing or two about… | 教了我一些关于 |
[00:27] | what’s really out there. | 世间邪恶生物的事 |
[00:28] | Pretty soon, we were riding together. | 很快 我们就一起上路 |
[00:30] | worked like that for years, | 一起合作了多年 |
[00:32] | kind of like you two knuckleheads. | 有点像你们俩小子 |
[00:34] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[00:35] | Long as I get to drive. | 我开车就行 |
[00:38] | Hell no. | 当然不行 |
[00:53] | I’m not mad, honey. I’m just outnumbered. | 我没生气 亲爱的 我就是忙不过来 |
[00:56] | This place is way more of a fixer-upper than we thought. | 这地方的状况比我们预期的差多了 |
[00:59] | Like, I’m starting to see | 我开始明白 |
[01:00] | why it was on the market for so long. | 这房子为什么那么久没卖出去了 |
[01:03] | No, I know. You’re right. | 不 我知道 你说得对 |
[01:05] | You’re right. One room at a time… | 你说得对 一个个房间的来 |
[01:08] | Starting with this awful wallpaper. | 先从这难看的墙纸开始 |
[01:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:14] | Yeah, love you, too. Love you, too, Maya. | 嗯 我也爱你 玛雅 |
[01:15] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[01:28] | Kat?! | 凯特 |
[01:34] | – Kat?! – Mommy? | -凯特 -妈妈 |
[01:37] | Something… something bad is in the house. | 房子里有不好的东西 |
[01:39] | It was just a nightmare, honey. | 你就是做恶梦了 亲爱的 |
[01:41] | But I heard footsteps. | 但我听到了脚步声 |
[01:44] | Why did we have to move here? | 我们为什么非要搬来这里 |
[01:47] | And why is it so cold in my room? | 我房间为什么这么冷 |
[01:49] | Yeah, it is cold in here, huh? | 是啊 这里真是挺冷的 |
[01:51] | But the furnace is going to be fixed tomorrow, so… | 但炉子明天就能修好 所以 |
[01:56] | Just got to be patient, okay? | 你得耐心点 好吗 |
[01:58] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[02:01] | – Can I get you anything? – I’m thirsty. | -还需要点什么吗 -我渴了 |
[02:03] | Okay, one glass of water coming right up, | 好 马上给你拿杯水上来 |
[02:06] | But then back to sleep. | 然后就继续睡觉 |
[02:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:38] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[03:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:05] | Nothing on Amara. | 阿玛拉全无消息 |
[03:07] | Nothing on Cass. | 小卡也是 |
[03:11] | Keep your head up. We’re gonna win this, remember? | 别泄气 我们会赢的 记得吗 |
[03:14] | Yeah, that was before two weeks of squat. | 是啊 但那是两周毫无进展之前的自信 |
[03:17] | Yeah, well, look, nobody said it was gonna be easy. | 没人说会轻松的 |
[03:19] | You know the drill… meantime, we hunt. | 你懂的 我们现在先猎魔 |
[03:21] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[03:22] | Naoki Himura said her little girl was attacked by an entity. | 绯村直树说她的女儿被什么灵体袭击了 |
[03:27] | – Kid’s in a coma? – Yeah. | -孩子陷入昏迷了 -是啊 |
[03:29] | Only sign of trauma is what the mom is describing as a | 唯一的伤痕 被妈妈称为 |
[03:32] | handprint from the alleged attacker, | 是据信袭击者留下的手印 |
[03:34] | but no one else was in the house at the time, so… | 但当时屋内没有别人 所以 |
[03:36] | So a vengeful spirit, poltergeist? | 复仇鬼魂 恶作剧鬼 |
[03:38] | It’s worth finding out. It’s only a couple hours away. | 值得一探究竟 就几小时的路程 |
[03:41] | You really think now is the time to take our eye off the prize? | 你真觉得我们现在应该放弃主要目标吗 |
[03:43] | Dean, we can’t just sit around and… and wait for a lead. | 迪恩 我们不能干等线索出现 |
[03:47] | Plus, it’d be nice to get a win. | 再说 能办成点事也不错 |
[03:48] | This case seems like a layup. | 这案子似乎没什么难度 |
[03:49] | Yeah, when was the last time we had a layup? | 得了 我们什么时候办过没难度的案子 |
[03:58] | My wife is flying back, | 我妻子在努力赶回来 |
[04:00] | but her flight’s been delayed in London, so… | 但她的航班在伦敦延误了 所以 |
[04:04] | I’m alone in all this. | 我只能一个人面对 |
[04:07] | Well, we’re to help however we can. | 我们会尽力帮助你 |
[04:09] | I appreciate that, but… | 多谢 但是 |
[04:11] | Why would the FBI have any interest in this? | 联调局为什么要对这种事感兴趣 |
[04:15] | Just…doing our due diligence. | 我们只是在尽职 |
[04:17] | You know what? Why don’t you go ahead | 你能不能跟我们 |
[04:17] | and tell us about the night of the attack? | 说说袭击当晚的事 |
[04:20] | Nobody believes there was an attack. | 没人相信发生了袭击 |
[04:22] | E-even the internet thinks I’m crazy. | 就连网民都认为我是疯了 |
[04:24] | Well, we don’t. | 我们不那么认为 |
[04:30] | Okay, well, Kat woke up screaming. | 凯特惊叫着醒来 |
[04:34] | I thought she was just having a nightmare. | 我以为她只是做恶梦了 |
[04:38] | But she said she heard footsteps | 但她说她听到了脚步声 |
[04:40] | and that she felt something…bad in the house. | 还感觉屋子里有不好的东西 |
[04:44] | Did you also hear footsteps? | 你也听到脚步声了吗 |
[04:46] | No. | 没有 |
[04:47] | Did you notice anything else… | 你还注意到其他的了吗 |
[04:48] | cold spots or flickering lights? | 冷点或灯光闪烁 |
[04:51] | Yeah, actually. | 还真有 |
[04:53] | The lights were out in her room, | 她房间的灯熄灭了 |
[04:55] | a-and it was cold in there. | 而且很冷 |
[04:57] | W-what does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[04:59] | Would you mind if we went and had a look at your house? | 我们可以去你家看看吗 |
[05:01] | Sure, yeah, I mean, if you think it’s gonna help. | 当然 如果你们认为这会有帮助的话 |
[05:04] | There’s a-a hide-a-key | 我藏了把钥匙 |
[05:06] | under a painted rock by the front door. | 在前门一块彩石下面 |
[05:07] | Great. Thank you for your help. | 好 多谢帮忙 |
[05:10] | Yeah, sure. | 不客气 |
[05:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[05:36] | Can I help you boys? | 有什么能帮你们的吗 |
[05:38] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[05:40] | Special Agent Rizer. | 赖泽特别探员 |
[05:41] | This is my partner, Special Agent Bean. | 这位是我搭档 比恩特别探员 |
[05:43] | – We, uh… – Why do the FBI | -我们 -为什么联调局 |
[05:44] | keep coming back to that house? | 老跑来看那栋房子 |
[05:47] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:48] | A handful of years ago, the FBI came here. | 个把年前 联调局就来过 |
[05:51] | I’m the head of the neighborhood watch, you know? | 我是邻里联防队的队长 |
[05:53] | So I asked the two agents what they were doing here. | 所以我问过那两位探员是来做什么的 |
[05:55] | And what’d they say? | 他们怎么说的 |
[05:57] | Not a thing. | 什么都没说 |
[05:59] | They were two of the rudest people I’d ever met. | 他们是我见过的最粗鲁的两个人了 |
[06:02] | By any chance, were these agents, um… | 这两位探员会不会是 |
[06:06] | elder statesmen? | 比较年长的人 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:09] | Friends of yours? | 你们的朋友吗 |
[06:32] | Why are you sleeping in your car, Bobby? | 你为什么睡在车里 鲍比 |
[06:34] | It’s lunchtime. | 现在是午休时间 |
[06:40] | What the hell am I doing here? | 叫我来干什么 |
[06:41] | You’re helping me with a case… | 你要帮我办案 |
[06:43] | Like I told you on the phone. | 我在电话里不是说了 |
[06:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:49] | The apocalypse is on the horizon, | 天启即将到来 |
[06:51] | and you want to hunt a damn ghost? | 你还要来捉鬼 |
[06:53] | Well, unless you found a way to stop the end of the world | 除非你小憩的时候想到如何 |
[06:55] | during your little siesta, we got Jack all on any of that business. | 阻止世界末日了 我们在那事上毫无进展 |
[07:00] | You know, I knew you were in the area. | 我知道你就在这附近 |
[07:02] | Heard about this possible little gig… | 听说这里可能有案子 |
[07:04] | I thought a win would be nice. | 我觉得能办成点事也不错 |
[07:06] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[07:08] | I’m supposed to be your friggin’ backup? | 我是你的后援吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:11] | Well, if by “backup” you mean | 如果你对”后援”的理解 |
[07:12] | you do all the heavy lifting while I watch. | 是我看着你把脏活儿累活都干了的话 |
[07:16] | I-it’s shabbat. | 今天是安息日 |
[07:18] | – Are you serious? – Deadly. | -你开玩笑吗 -绝对不是 |
[07:20] | You drove over here! Ain’t that against the rules? | 你还开车过来了呢 这就不违反教规了 |
[07:24] | Less talking. | 少说话 |
[07:25] | More hunting. | 多猎魔 |
[07:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[07:29] | What are you gentlemen… here for? | 你们来这儿做什么 |
[07:33] | FBI, ma’am. | 联调局 女士 |
[07:34] | Special Agent Riggs. | 特别探员里格斯 |
[07:36] | My partner, Special Agent Murtaugh. | 我搭档 特别探员莫陶 |
[07:37] | We’re on official FBI business. | 我们来办联调局公务 |
[07:39] | Nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[07:40] | Well, I am in charge of the neighborhood watch here, sir. | 我是这里的邻里联防队队长 先生 |
[07:44] | I would like to know what this official business is you’re here about. | 我要知道你们究竟是来办什么公务的 |
[07:48] | It’s officially none of your damn business, ma’am. | 是与你无关的公务 女士 |
[07:55] | Were you ever nice? | 你有好声好气过吗 |
[07:56] | 1985… worst year of my life. | 1985年 这辈子最糟的一年 |
[08:55] | I’m getting hits everywhere down here. | 这里到处有反应 |
[08:57] | Yeah, upstairs, as well. | 楼上也是 |
[08:59] | All right, so, what? | 好吧 那么怎么回事 |
[09:00] | Bobby and Rufus worked a case here back in the day? | 鲍比和鲁弗斯当年在这儿办过案 |
[09:02] | I mean, we’ve had houses with multiple ghosts before. | 我们以前遇到过多鬼宅 |
[09:04] | I don’t know, Dean. | 不对劲 迪恩 |
[09:06] | I mean, the world is small, but it’s not that small. | 这世界是小 但也没那么小 |
[09:08] | I’ve got a couple of Bobby’s old journals in the trunk. | 我车后箱里有几本鲍比的日记 |
[09:09] | Why don’t we dig into those, | 我们去翻翻 |
[09:11] | dig into the history of the house, see what’s what? | 再查查房子的历史 看看怎么回事 |
[09:13] | It was our first night in the house. | 当时是我们搬进来的第一晚 |
[09:16] | We had all gone to bed, and then | 我们都上床了 然后 |
[09:18] | Will, My son, he called out for help. | 我儿子 威尔 他呼救 |
[09:21] | Said he heard a strange noise, sounded like footsteps. | 说他听到了奇怪的声音 像是脚步声 |
[09:26] | My husband and I ran to his room, | 我丈夫和我跑进了他的房间 |
[09:29] | but, uh, by the time we got there, | 但等我们到时 |
[09:32] | my baby was on the ground unconscious. | 我的孩子已经失去意识躺在地上了 |
[09:35] | Did you notice anything else that night… | 你那晚还注意到别的什么了吗 |
[09:37] | cold spots or lights flickering? | 冷点 灯光闪烁 |
[09:41] | Actually, yes. | 还真有 |
[09:43] | Both. | 都有 |
[09:44] | Will’s room was cold, and the lights were out. | 威尔的房间很冷 灯也熄灭了 |
[09:49] | The doctors don’t know what’s wrong with him. | 医生不知道他是出了什么问题 |
[09:50] | Apart from the strange mark on his ankle | 除了他脚踝上的奇怪痕迹 |
[09:52] | there’s no sign of trauma. | 没有其他外伤 |
[09:54] | How do you mean “strange mark”? | 什么叫”奇怪痕迹” |
[09:57] | It looks like a handprint. | 看上去像手印 |
[10:03] | Well, thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[10:06] | Uh, do you know of any affordable motels in the area? | 你知道附近有什么比较经济的汽车旅馆吗 |
[10:17] | Get this… | 听着 |
[10:18] | the manager said two FBI agents stayed here years ago, | 经理说几年前有两位联调局探员在这儿住过 |
[10:20] | so I got the same room for luck. | 图个吉利 我要了一样的房间 |
[10:24] | Sorry to disturb reading time, your holiness. | 抱歉打扰您读书了 教皇陛下 |
[10:27] | Do not religiously persecute me, Bobby. | 别跟我搞宗教迫害 鲍比 |
[10:30] | Tell me something, man… | 告诉我 |
[10:32] | why were you sleeping in your car earlier? | 你之前为什么睡在车里 |
[10:35] | Cops got nothing. | 警方没有什么进展 |
[10:37] | Oh, you’re really not gonna answer me, huh? | 你真要不回答我啊 |
[10:38] | But I got the realtor’s report on the house. | 但我拿到了地产经纪人的房屋报告 |
[10:42] | ’cause they legally have to tell you who died in a house | 你买下房子前 他们有法律义务告诉你 |
[10:45] | before you buy it. | 谁死在那里过 |
[10:46] | Look at you being all smart. | 看你多聪明 |
[10:49] | So, who died? | 谁死了 |
[10:52] | There were two deaths at the house. | 房子里死过两个人 |
[10:54] | The first was accidental… and don’t laugh… | 第一个是死于意外 别笑 |
[10:56] | a dude choked on a chicken bone. | 一个人被鸡骨头噎死了 |
[10:59] | And the other was a murder. | 另一个是凶杀 |
[11:00] | A man shot his wife. | 一名男子开枪打死妻子 |
[11:03] | Well, Bobby and Rufus were… | 鲍比和鲁弗斯 |
[11:05] | definitely on a ghost hunt. | 绝对在这儿找过鬼 |
[11:11] | Uh, “Grand Rapids, Michigan. | “密执根州 大急流城 |
[11:12] | Possible ghost hunt with Jackass.” | 跟混蛋寻找可能鬼魂” |
[11:18] | That’s all he wrote? | 就这些了 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I guess Bobby never got around to finishing it… | 嗯 看来鲍比没能完成日记 |
[11:21] | Slacker. | 懒散 |
[11:22] | Okay, so, they were either hunting chicken bone | 那么他们要么是在找鸡骨头哥 |
[11:25] | or asshat. | 要么是那个混蛋 |
[11:26] | One ghost breaks bad back then. | 一个鬼当时就被制服了 |
[11:27] | The other’s been marinating until now. | 另一个一直蛰伏到现在 |
[11:30] | The only problem I see is | 我认为唯一的问题是 |
[11:32] | that we don’t know what bones Bobby and Rufus burned, | 我们不知道鲍比和鲁弗斯究竟烧了哪具尸骨 |
[11:34] | so we might have to… dig up two graves. | 所以我们可能得挖两个坟 |
[11:36] | I don’t know, Dean. | 未必吧 迪恩 |
[11:37] | I think there’s more to it than that. | 我觉得没那么简单 |
[11:39] | I mean… I mean, something’s not right. | 这里面感觉不对劲 |
[11:40] | It’s all a little too easy. | 太轻松了 |
[11:42] | Hey, easy like Sunday morning works for me, okay? | 简单轻松我也不介意 |
[11:45] | We can wrap this up quick, get back to hunting Amara. | 我们赶紧了事 继续去追踪阿玛拉 |
[11:48] | Get Cass back. | 把小卡弄回来 |
[11:50] | I mean, hey, you said it yourself… | 你自己也说 |
[11:52] | This case is supposed to be a layup, right? | 这案子按说该没难度的 |
[11:55] | Yeah, but, as much as I hate to admit it, you were right. | 是啊 但我虽然不愿承认 你是对的 |
[11:58] | You know, I mean, when have we ever had one of those? | 我们什么时候办过没难度的 |
[12:01] | Come on. | 得了 |
[12:02] | You think Bobby and Rufus wasted any time | 你觉得鲍比和鲁弗斯当初 |
[12:03] | arguing about this kind of crap? | 浪费时间为这种事争执了吗 |
[12:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:06] | Damn it, Rufus, why do you have to make | 该死 鲁弗斯 你为什么要把 |
[12:07] | everything so friggin’ complicated? | 什么事都想的那么复杂 |
[12:09] | What’s complicated? | 怎么复杂了 |
[12:11] | I’m just saying it’s not a ghost. | 我就是说 不是鬼魂 |
[12:13] | It’s a baku. | 是貘 |
[12:14] | What? | 什么 |
[12:15] | A Japanese… | 一种日本 |
[12:16] | I know what a baku is, you dumbass. | 我知道貘是什么 你个蠢蛋 |
[12:21] | We hunted one together in Alaska. | 我们在阿拉斯加一起猎过一只 |
[12:24] | All right, I’ll bet you a bottle of Johnnie | 好吧 我跟你赌一瓶尊尼威士忌 |
[12:27] | that it’s a baku. | 这个是貘 |
[12:28] | Well, get ready to buy me a bottle of Johnnie | 那准备去给我买尊尼威士忌吧 |
[12:30] | ’cause it ain’t a baku. | 因为这才不是貘 |
[12:31] | It’s a ghost, plain and simple, | 就是个鬼 简单明了 |
[12:33] | And the sooner we get to burnin’ bones, | 我们越早把骨头烧了 |
[12:35] | the sooner we can get back to figuring out | 也就越早能继续去琢磨 |
[12:37] | how to save the world. | 怎么拯救世界 |
[12:38] | Now, come on. We got diggin’ to do. | 走吧 我们还得挖坟呢 |
[12:41] | “We”? “We”?! | 我们 我们 |
[12:43] | How many times do I got to tell you, man? | 我要说多少次 |
[12:47] | Would it kill you to at least wash this damn thing? | 你洗洗这破车不行吗 |
[12:49] | It smells like roadkill Casserole in here. | 这里面闻着像路毙动物炖菜 |
[12:52] | Just shut up, you idjit. | 闭嘴 你个白痴 |
[12:57] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[13:00] | Ashes. | 灰 |
[13:03] | There’s got to be an easier way to dig graves. | 挖坟肯定有更轻松的方式吧 |
[13:20] | Why are you stopping? | 你为什么停下了 |
[13:22] | ’cause it’s your turn. | 因为该你了 |
[13:24] | What… what my turn? | 什么该我了 |
[13:25] | Hey, yo, yo, Bobby, Bobby, read my lips, Bobby. | 鲍比 看我的唇形 鲍比 |
[13:28] | I cannot help you, all right? | 我不能帮你 好吗 |
[13:30] | It is sabbath. | 今天是安息日 |
[13:31] | It is after sundown, so get to diggin’. | 太阳已经下山了 给我挖 |
[13:41] | Good catch. | 说得好 |
[13:50] | Bobby, can I ask you something? | 鲍比 我能问个问题吗 |
[13:51] | As long as it’s not about… | 只要不是关于 |
[13:53] | why I was sleeping in my car earlier. | 我之前为什么睡在车里就行 |
[13:55] | Why were you sleeping in your car earlier? | 你之前为什么睡在车里 |
[14:04] | Been burnin’ the midnight oil… | 这几周以来 |
[14:06] | Last couple of weeks. | 经常开夜车 |
[14:08] | Up for days… | 一连几天不睡觉 |
[14:10] | looking for ways to stop the apocalypse. | 想找办法阻止天启 |
[14:14] | Looking for…anything. | 寻找任何线索 |
[14:17] | Sam and Dean are right in the middle of this thing. | 萨姆和迪恩就处在这事中央 |
[14:22] | I’m worried about my boys, Rufus. | 我担心我的孩子们 鲁弗斯 |
[14:25] | Your boys? | 你的孩子们 |
[14:29] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:31] | Papa bear. | 熊爸爸 |
[14:33] | But you know more than anyone, Bobby… | 但你最清楚的 鲍比 |
[14:36] | Even if we find a way to keep the world spinning… | 就算我们找到办法维持世界运转 |
[14:39] | Not everyone’s gonna be on that bus ride home. | 也不是每个人都能安全脱身 |
[14:43] | Sacrifice, greater good… | 牺牲 大局 |
[14:47] | all that jazz. | 什么的 |
[14:50] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[14:55] | Oldest rule of hunting, Bobby… | 猎魔最老的规矩 鲍比 |
[14:57] | You can’t save everyone. | 你不能拯救每个人 |
[15:10] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[15:11] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[15:16] | Yeah, Bobby always was thorough. | 鲍比一向是个做事彻底的人 |
[15:19] | Two ash cans, which means we’re not hunting a ghost. | 两罐灰 那么我们要找的不是鬼 |
[15:22] | I told you. | 我早说了 |
[15:23] | Yeah, yeah, you… you were right for once. | 嗯嗯 你就对了这么一次 |
[15:26] | So, then, what the hell are we hunting? | 那么我们要找的是什么 |
[15:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | Thank you. I appreciate it. All right. | 谢谢 多谢了 好 |
[16:02] | – This has happened before. – This has happened before. | -这事以前发生过 -这事以前发生过 |
[16:04] | You first. | 你先说 |
[16:04] | Just…come here. | 过来 |
[16:06] | Dr. Richards? | 理查德兹医生 |
[16:08] | This is my partner, Special Agent Rizer. | 这位是我的搭档 赖泽特别探员 |
[16:10] | This is Dr. Richards. Now, she’s retired, but… | 这位是理查德兹医生 她已经退休了 |
[16:12] | I still have friends on staff here, | 我在医院里还有朋友 |
[16:14] | so when I heard that two family members | 所以当我听说一家有两人 |
[16:16] | had lapsed into unexplained comas, | 陷入无法解释的昏迷 |
[16:18] | I came in to see if I could help. | 我就来看看能不能帮忙 |
[16:20] | So, you were here when this happened before? | 之前发生这种事时你也在吗 |
[16:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:23] | Two FBI agents spoke to me about that case, too. | 当时也有两位联调局探员就案件找过我 |
[16:27] | Mary Henderson went home to get her son’s favorite doll. | 玛丽·亨德森回家去拿儿子最喜欢的娃娃 |
[16:30] | When she didn’t answer any calls, | 但之后便不再接听电话 |
[16:32] | her husband phoned the police. | 于是她丈夫报了警 |
[16:34] | They found her. | 他们发现了她 |
[16:35] | And she’s… | 她… |
[16:37] | Same as her son. | 跟儿子一样 |
[16:38] | Weird mark on the ankle. That’s it. | 脚踝上有奇怪痕迹 再没别的了 |
[16:41] | So, it’s some kind of coma? | 是昏迷了吗 |
[16:44] | None like I’ve ever seen. | 我是没见过这样的 |
[16:46] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:48] | Well, their vitals are fading rapidly. | 他们的生命体征衰竭得很快 |
[16:51] | If they don’t show some signs of rallying soon, | 如果他们不尽快转好 |
[16:53] | I’m worried we may lose them. | 我担心他们会撑不过去 |
[16:57] | So, what happened? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[16:58] | What happened? I have no idea. | 怎么回事 我也不知道 |
[17:01] | The next day, mother and son woke up, | 第二天 母亲和儿子都清醒了 |
[17:03] | both perfectly fine. | 两人都没事了 |
[17:05] | Obviously, I hope the same thing happens here, | 当然了 我希望这次也能如此 |
[17:08] | but these two… | 但他俩 |
[17:09] | Their vitals are failing, as well, so… | 他们的生命体征也在衰竭 |
[17:13] | Okay. Thank you for your time. | 好吧 多谢配合 |
[17:17] | So, Bobby and Rufus’ case? | 鲍比和鲁弗斯猎的东西 |
[17:18] | Yeah, it’s back. | 是啊 又回来了 |
[17:19] | Whatever it was… is. | 不管是个什么东西 |
[17:21] | What did you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[17:22] | I talked to the local P.D…. | 我跟当年发现了 |
[17:23] | The actual cops that found Mary Henderson back in the day | 玛丽·亨德森并送她来这家医院的 |
[17:26] | and brought her to this hospital. | 当地警察通了话 |
[17:28] | Are the Hendersons still around? | 亨德森夫妇还在吗 |
[17:36] | Mary Henderson? | 玛丽·亨德森 |
[17:39] | – We’re Special Agents… – Oh, God. | -我们是特别探员 -天呐 |
[17:42] | Is it happening again? Am I… | 又发生了吗 我… |
[17:44] | Is my son in danger? | 我儿子有危险吗 |
[17:45] | No, no. E-everything’s… everything’s fine. | 不不 一切都好 |
[17:49] | But we… we would like to talk to you | 但我们…想跟你谈谈 |
[17:50] | about what happened with your son. | 你儿子经历的那件事 |
[17:56] | Next thing you know, I woke up in the hospital, | 紧接着 我就在医院醒来 |
[17:58] | and one of the FBI agents told me | 一位联调局探员告诉我 |
[18:02] | to never touch the wallpaper in the sitting room. | 永远别碰起居室里的墙纸 |
[18:05] | Two people are in great danger. | 有两个人身陷危险 |
[18:08] | A-anything you can remember, any little detail… | 你能记起任何事 任何细节吗 |
[18:12] | I, um… | 我 |
[18:14] | When I was in the coma, I had a dream. | 我陷入昏迷时 做了个梦 |
[18:17] | I mean, it was more like a nightmare. | 更像是噩梦 |
[18:18] | It was… | 就像 |
[18:20] | like I was in the house, but it wasn’t the house. | 我还在房子里 但又不是 |
[18:26] | Everything was dark. | 一切都很黑 |
[18:28] | And it looked faded. | 看上去很模糊 |
[18:31] | And at first, I was alone, | 起初 我是一个人 |
[18:32] | but then I-I started to see things. | 然后我开始看到一些东西 |
[18:35] | What did you see exactly? | 你究竟看到了什么 |
[18:38] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[18:39] | He was dead. | 他死了 |
[18:41] | I closed my eyes, and when I opened them… | 我闭上眼睛 再睁开的时候 |
[18:45] | he was gone. | 他就不见了 |
[18:47] | I tried to leave the house, but I couldn’t, | 我想离开 但做不到 |
[18:49] | and then that’s when I started to see them. | 然后我就开始看到他们 |
[18:53] | Spirits or something. I don’t know. | 幽灵还是什么的 我也不知道 |
[18:54] | Like I said, it’s all…faded now. | 我说了 现在都很模糊了 |
[18:57] | It was just… a bad dream. | 就是个噩梦 |
[19:02] | And what happened when you woke up? | 你醒来后发生了什么 |
[19:04] | Well, we tried to move on, you know? | 我们尽力向前看 |
[19:07] | But I couldn’t shake the bad feeling. | 但我甩不掉那种不舒服的感觉 |
[19:10] | So we put the house up for sale. | 所以我们把房子卖掉了 |
[19:12] | Then, the market crashed. | 然后房市崩盘 |
[19:14] | So, finally, we just walked on the mortgage… | 最终 我们不再还按揭了 |
[19:17] | which is why we now rent and probably will forever. | 所以现在我们只能租房 恐怕要永远如此了 |
[19:23] | Destroying our credit was worth it, though. | 但毁掉信用也值得 |
[19:26] | Anything to get away from that damn house. | 只要能远离那栋破房子就行 |
[19:46] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[19:48] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[19:51] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[20:02] | You recognize that? | 认得吗 |
[20:05] | Vaguely. | 有点印象 |
[20:06] | Looks like they broke a seal when they were redecorating. | 看来他们重装修的时候破坏了封印 |
[20:10] | What the hell are we hunting? | 我们究竟在猎什么 |
[20:48] | I got it… I think. | 我好像查到了 |
[20:55] | A soul eater? | 噬魂怪 |
[20:57] | The hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:59] | Undead creature that feeds on souls, hence the name. | 吃灵魂的不死怪物 所以叫这个 |
[21:03] | They exist in a place between our world and another. | 存活于我们的世界和异世界之间 |
[21:08] | a soul eater moves into a house, and once it does, | 噬魂怪住进一栋房子 随后 |
[21:11] | it makes what the lore refers to as a nest. | 根据传说 便会筑巢 |
[21:14] | “A place that exists outside of time and space” | “存在于时间和空间之外的地方” |
[21:17] | The nest looks and feels like | 巢穴看上去 感觉上去 |
[21:19] | whatever house the soul eater is in. | 跟噬魂怪所居住的房子很像 |
[21:21] | So, Mary didn’t have a nightmare when she was in her coma. | 那么玛丽陷入昏迷的时候那不是做恶梦 |
[21:24] | Remember, she said that she was in her house | 记得吗 她说她当时在她家里 |
[21:25] | but it wasn’t her house… she was in the nest. | 但又不是她的家 那是巢穴 |
[21:27] | The soul eaters aren’t really here or there, | 噬魂怪并不存在于这里或那边 |
[21:29] | but apparently they can muster enough strength | 但他们可以积蓄足够力量 |
[21:31] | t-to yank their vics’ souls | 将被害人的灵魂 |
[21:33] | out of this world and into their nest. | 从这个世界 拽入他们的巢穴 |
[21:35] | And then, as soon as the vic’s in the nest, | 被害人被拽入巢穴后 |
[21:36] | t-they’re outside of our space and time. | 他们就不在我们的时间空间里了 |
[21:39] | Okay, well, what about Mary, uh, | 好吧 那玛丽 |
[21:41] | seeing her dead husband and her son? | 看到她死去的丈夫和儿子怎么解释 |
[21:42] | Apparently, the nest messes with their victim’s head, | 据说 巢穴会扰乱被害人的神智 |
[21:46] | shows them things they love, parts of their soul in distress. | 让他们看到所爱之人 让他们的灵魂受折磨 |
[21:49] | It keeps the victim’s soul vulnerable. | 这样被害人的灵魂就容易受侵害 |
[21:51] | So, what happens to the meat suits in the real world? | 那现实世界的肉身会怎么样 |
[21:53] | They wither and die in the real world. | 他们会在现实世界里憔悴死亡 |
[21:56] | Which explains Mary and her son’s failing vitals. | 所以玛丽和她儿子的生命体征才会衰竭 |
[21:59] | And the soul eater… | 噬魂怪 |
[22:01] | closes up the nest and moves on to the next house. | 会关闭巢穴 去下一家 |
[22:04] | What happens to the remains of the souls in the nest? | 那还留在巢里的灵魂呢 |
[22:08] | Well, they wither, too, | 他们也会憔悴 |
[22:08] | but they stay with the soul eater, | 但还留在噬魂怪身边 |
[22:11] | keeping it fed in lean times, | 让它捕不到猎物时可以享用 |
[22:13] | sort of like a cud. | 就像反刍食物 |
[22:18] | Well, that sounds perfectly awful. | 简直太恶心了 |
[22:20] | We got to kill this bastard | 我们得干掉这混蛋 |
[22:21] | before the Hendersons’ bodies wither and die. | 否则亨德森家的俩人要死了 |
[22:23] | According to the lore, they can’t be killed. | 据传说 他们是杀不死的 |
[22:26] | But I’m pretty sure they can be trapped. | 但我确定 可以困住他们 |
[22:30] | I think I’ve faced one of these soul eaters before. | 我觉得我以前遇到过一次噬魂怪 |
[22:34] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[22:35] | It was a case down in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. | 是发生在田纳西州古德利茨维尔的一桩案子 |
[22:37] | Bobby got a call from another hunter, | 鲍比接到另一名猎人的电话 |
[22:38] | a guy named Harvey. | 名叫哈维 |
[22:40] | Uh, he was hunting a case. | 他当时在猎魔 |
[22:42] | House was rumored to be chock-full of poltergeists. | 据传房子里满是恶作剧鬼 |
[22:44] | But he couldn’t find the bones to burn, | 但他找不到可以烧的骨头 |
[22:45] | so he calls Bobby for backup. | 于是便叫鲍比去支援 |
[22:47] | Bobby hightails it down there. | 鲍比急忙赶过去 |
[22:48] | He goes into the house, buckshots, guns blazing. | 他拿着猎枪 冲进了房子 |
[22:51] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不行 |
[22:54] | Do not tell me how you tell it. | 别用你的话来说 |
[22:56] | Tell me how it really happened. | 告诉我真实情况 |
[22:59] | I stepped one foot inside that house | 我一踏进那间房子 |
[23:01] | and filled my drawers. | 就吓尿了 |
[23:03] | You could feel the badness, Rufus. | 你都能感到那股邪恶感 鲁弗斯 |
[23:07] | I found Harv on the floor, in a coma. | 哈维躺在地板上 陷入了昏迷 |
[23:09] | I tried to help, | 我想帮他 |
[23:11] | but it looked like he’d been there for days. | 但他似乎已经躺了好几天了 |
[23:14] | And then, I heard footsteps. | 然后 我听到了脚步声 |
[23:18] | I was trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[23:20] | But I had this old celtic sigil. | 但我有个古凯尔特符文 |
[23:24] | Sort of a… | 算是 |
[23:26] | “break glass in case of emergency” sort of thing. | “紧急情况下打碎玻璃”用的东西 |
[23:28] | Supposed to trap monsters, but to be honest, | 据说能困住怪物 但老实说 |
[23:31] | the damn thing never worked before. | 那东西以前从未好使过 |
[23:33] | But it was all I had, so I started. | 但我只有这一个办法 我就试了 |
[23:36] | And this house is bad juju? | 要说这房子感觉不妙 |
[23:39] | It just got a hell of a lot worse. | 这下感觉更糟了 |
[23:42] | Then, I finished the sigil, and once I did, | 等我完成了符文 |
[23:45] | the house went back to normal. | 房子又回归正常了 |
[23:47] | And, um… | 那 |
[23:49] | Harv? | 哈维呢 |
[23:51] | He never did wake up. | 他没醒过来 |
[23:58] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 |
[24:00] | Oldest rule, Bobby. | 最老的规矩 鲍比 |
[24:04] | Oldest rule. | 最老的规矩 |
[24:11] | So, uh, you actually trapped a soul eater? | 你真困住了一个噬魂怪 |
[24:15] | Bobby and Rufus put up their sigil | 鲍比和鲁弗斯画了个符文 |
[24:17] | and trapped the soul eater in its nest. | 把噬魂怪困在巢里了 |
[24:20] | Right. | 嗯 |
[24:21] | Yeah, and it stayed there until Naoki accidentally | 然后它一直待在那里 直到直树不小心 |
[24:24] | broke the sigil’s seal when she redecorated. | 在装修的时候破坏了封印的符文 |
[24:26] | Right, which set the soul eater free. | 嗯 噬魂怪就被释放了 |
[24:29] | Okay, but if their sigil only trapped it, | 好吧 但如果符文只是困住了它 |
[24:31] | then how did Mary and her son’s souls get out of the nest? | 那玛丽和儿子的灵魂是怎么离开巢穴的 |
[24:34] | Maybe the trap forced their souls out? | 或许 封印把灵魂逼出来了 |
[24:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:39] | You know, there’s got to be more to this. | 这事肯定没这么简单 |
[24:44] | You know, it’s too bad Bobby and Rufus aren’t around to see stuff. | 可惜鲍比和鲁弗斯不能看到这一切 |
[24:47] | They’d have been great Men of Letters. | 他们本会成为很棒的记录者 |
[24:48] | Yeah, grumpy, old Men of Letters, but, yeah. | 是啊 脾气大的老记录者 但是没错 |
[24:52] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[24:53] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[24:56] | Looks like the Men of Letters found a way | 看来记录者有办法 |
[24:57] | to kill soul eaters. | 杀死噬魂怪 |
[24:59] | Awesome. How? | 好厉害 怎么做 |
[25:00] | Well, looks like it’s another sigil… | 看来是用另一个符文 |
[25:02] | more complicated, uh, made from blood. | 更复杂一些 血做的 |
[25:04] | You cut your hand, and you paint this bad boy | 割伤手 把符文 |
[25:07] | inside the house while the same thing is painted… | 画在房子里 同时再画一个 |
[25:11] | inside the nest. | 在巢穴里 |
[25:12] | Which means one of us has to go in there? | 那么我们中一个得进去 |
[25:15] | – Yeah. – Not it. | -嗯 -不行 |
[25:16] | Uh, dude… | 哥们 |
[25:29] | We are never settling anything | 我们再也不要 |
[25:30] | with that stupid game again… ever. | 用那个蠢办法做决定了 再也不了 |
[25:31] | All right. I’ll paint here, so… | 好吧 我画在这里 那么 |
[25:34] | you… | 你 |
[25:37] | paint yours here. | 把你的画在这里 |
[25:38] | Now, your sigil sets the table. | 你的符文是准备程序 |
[25:40] | Mine actually kills it. | 我的是必杀技 |
[25:41] | All right. You got your blood? | 好 血拿了 |
[25:43] | Right here. | 这里 |
[25:47] | – All right, let’s do this. – Yeah. | -好了 我们来吧 -好 |
[25:57] | If memory serves, things are about to get hairy. | 如果没记错 接下来要难受了 |
[26:01] | You want to hold my hand? | 要牵着手吗 |
[26:17] | Keep painting, Picasso. | 继续画 毕加索 |
[27:20] | Come get me, you son of a bitch. | 来抓我啊 你个混蛋 |
[27:26] | Stay away from me, you son of a bitch. | 离我远点 你个混蛋 |
[27:56] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[28:00] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[28:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:41] | Rufus? | 鲁弗斯 |
[28:45] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[28:57] | Are you real? | 你是真的吗 |
[29:01] | Will Henderson? | 威尔·亨德森 |
[29:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[29:05] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[29:06] | No, no, no, son, not at all. | 不不 孩子 不是的 |
[29:09] | My name is Bobby Singer. | 我叫鲍比·辛格 |
[29:11] | And I’m… I’m here to… | 我是来 |
[29:15] | Well, I’m… I’m stuck here, too. | 我也困在这里了 |
[29:18] | But, uh, I’m gonna take care of you, okay? | 但是我会照顾你的 好吗 |
[29:21] | Have you seen your mother? | 你看见你母亲了吗 |
[29:23] | No. | 没有 |
[29:24] | H-have you seen anyone…strange? | 你看到什么…奇怪的人了吗 |
[29:28] | You mean the sad people? | 你是指那些难过的人吗 |
[29:31] | The who? | 谁 |
[29:32] | They’re right behind you. | 他们就在你身后 |
[29:40] | They look sick. You don’t see them? | 他们看上去像是病了 你没看到吗 |
[29:45] | No. | 没 |
[29:47] | But, uh, we’re gonna get out of here. | 但我们会离开这儿的 |
[29:50] | My friend is gonna help us. | 我的朋友会帮我们的 |
[29:54] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[30:00] | Bobby? Bobby? | 鲍比 鲍比 |
[30:08] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[30:13] | Oldest damn rule, Bobby. Oldest rule. | 最老的规矩 鲍比 最老的规矩 |
[30:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:45] | All right, I got you. | 好了 有我呢 |
[30:46] | Stay with me. There we go. | 撑住 好了 |
[30:49] | I’m getting too old for this. | 我老得要做不动这种事了 |
[31:05] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[31:11] | It’s Kat, right? | 是凯特吧 |
[31:14] | It’s nice to meet you, Kat. | 认识你很高兴 凯特 |
[31:18] | Not supposed to talk to strangers. | 我不该跟陌生人说话的 |
[31:21] | And that… that is a solid rule. | 那是条好规矩 |
[31:27] | My name is Dean Winchester. | 我叫迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[31:29] | See? Now I’m not a stranger. | 瞧 我不是陌生人了吧 |
[31:32] | I’m here to get you out of this place. | 我是来带你离开的 |
[31:35] | Have you seen your mom? | 你见到你妈妈了吗 |
[31:36] | I can’t see her. | 我看不到她 |
[31:37] | It’s too crowded in here now. | 这里现在太挤了 |
[31:44] | I-I don’t see anybody. | 我没看见别人啊 |
[31:46] | You’ll see them soon. | 你很快就会看到他们了 |
[31:49] | How about we get you out of here instead? | 我带你离开这儿怎么样 |
[31:59] | Your mom is around here somewhere. | 你妈妈就在这附近 |
[32:02] | We’ll look for her and stick together, okay? | 我们一起去找她 好吗 |
[32:06] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[32:08] | No, wait. I said “stick together”” | 不 别 我说了我们得一起行动 |
[32:12] | What the? | 搞什么 |
[32:30] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[32:35] | Shoot me, you kill your friend. | 打我 你朋友就死了 |
[32:39] | Rock salt… Bobby can handle it. | 岩盐 鲍比受得了 |
[32:41] | Now, now. | 好了 |
[32:43] | No need to hurt anyone. | 不必伤害任何人 |
[32:45] | Just come along with me… | 跟我走吧 |
[32:47] | into the nest. | 进入巢穴 |
[32:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:49] | So you can show me a bunch of messed-up stuff in there | 让你给我看一堆乱七八糟的东西 |
[32:51] | while my fabulous body rots out here? | 留着我帅气的身躯在外面发霉吗 |
[32:56] | I don’t think I want to take that ride. | 我不想去 |
[33:01] | It’s pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[33:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:06] | I don’t like it here. | 我不喜欢这里 |
[33:09] | Yeah, me, neither. | 我也是 |
[33:12] | And my brother… | 我弟弟 |
[33:14] | he’s making a painting just like this one. | 他在画一幅跟这个很像的画 |
[33:17] | And when he’s done… | 等他完成了 |
[33:19] | we’re out of here, okay? | 我们就能出去了 好吗 |
[33:22] | Come on, Sam, the table is set. Let’s do this. | 快点 萨姆 准备好了 我们开始吧 |
[33:26] | There’s more of them now. | 他们更多了 |
[33:50] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[33:51] | I can’t let you finish that finger painting, boy. | 我不能允许你画完 孩子 |
[34:04] | Just come with me into the nest. | 跟我进入巢穴吧 |
[34:07] | I can keep you safe from the Darkness. | 我可以保护你不受黑暗伤害 |
[34:09] | Dean, listen to me. I know you’re in there. | 迪恩 听我说 我知道你还在里面 |
[34:11] | Fight this! | 抵抗它 |
[34:12] | Rufus… | 鲁弗斯 |
[34:13] | I can’t let you trap me. | 我不能让你困住我 |
[34:17] | Then, we got a problem then, don’t we? | 那我们就有麻烦了 是吧 |
[34:32] | Dean, stop this! | 迪恩 停下来 |
[34:42] | Your brother wants to go to the Darkness. | 你哥哥想去找黑暗 |
[34:45] | He needs to go, but I can keep you safe… | 他必须去 但我可以保护你 |
[34:49] | Both of you… forever. | 永远保护你们俩 |
[35:07] | Yeah, that can’t be good. | 这可不妙 |
[35:57] | They’re leaving. | 他们都走了 |
[36:29] | Bobby? Bobby?! | 鲍比 鲍比 |
[36:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:37] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[36:42] | Dean, Dean? | 迪恩 迪恩 |
[36:43] | Are you good? Are you good? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[36:45] | All right, I got you. | 好了 有我呢 |
[37:11] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[37:12] | Well, everybody’s awake… | 大家都醒了 |
[37:14] | And happy. | 很开心 |
[37:16] | So, what happened? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[37:18] | It was a trap spell. We should be trapped, too. | 那是个封印咒 我们也该被困住啊 |
[37:20] | It was a baku, Bobby. | 是个貘 鲍比 |
[37:22] | I killed it while you slept. | 我趁你睡觉时杀掉了它 |
[37:24] | That’ll be one bottle of Johnnie, please. | 你欠我一瓶尊尼威士忌哦 |
[37:26] | It wasn’t a damn… | 才不是… |
[37:27] | The trap sigil pushed your souls out. | 封印符文把你们的灵魂推了出来 |
[37:29] | Case closed. You’re welcome. | 结案 不客气 |
[37:31] | Uh, I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[37:32] | Who gives a damn what you like? | 谁管你喜不喜欢 |
[37:35] | Take the win. | 接受胜利吧 |
[37:36] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:37] | You okay, Bobby? | 你没事吧 鲍比 |
[37:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:42] | You saw something… | 你在巢穴里 |
[37:44] | in the nest, didn’t you? | 看到了什么 是吧 |
[37:50] | What’d you see, Bobby? | 你看到什么了 鲍比 |
[37:54] | My boys. | 我那俩熊孩子 |
[37:57] | Both of them. | 他们两个 |
[37:58] | Both of them dead. | 都死了 |
[38:00] | And then, I saw… | 然后我看到了 |
[38:04] | Well, I don’t know what the hell I saw. | 我也不知道我看到的是什么 |
[38:07] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[38:10] | Forget the oldest rule, Bobby. | 忘记最老的规矩吧 鲍比 |
[38:13] | Are you gettin’ soft on me, Rufus? | 你这是心软了吗 鲁弗斯 |
[38:15] | Yeah, soft this. | 软个鬼 |
[38:18] | Idjit. | 白痴 |
[38:25] | No, no, I’m okay. I can’t wait to go home. | 没事 我没事 我特别想回家 |
[38:28] | Yeah, I still don’t understand what the hell just happened. | 我还是不明白到底是怎么回事 |
[38:32] | All you need to know is that your house is safe now. | 你只需要知道 你的房子现在已经安全了 |
[38:34] | Your kitchen may need a remodel, though. | 不过你家厨房估计得重新装修一下 |
[38:36] | Mm, that’s okay. I think we’re selling. | 没事 我们想把房子卖了 |
[38:39] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[38:41] | All right, take care of yourself. | 好 你多保重 |
[38:42] | Thank you… for everything. | 谢谢你们…做的一切 |
[39:22] | Dean. You boys okay? | 迪恩 你们没事吧 |
[39:24] | Yeah, we’re fine, Bobby. Where the hell have you been? | 我们没事 鲍比 你去哪了 |
[39:26] | – I’ve left three messages. – Well, I was… | -我留了三通留言 -我… |
[39:28] | Look, I got a possible lead on Lilith in Maine, | 缅因州有一条疑似莉莉丝的线索 |
[39:30] | but we’re on a case in Reno. | 但是我们在里诺办案 |
[39:31] | I texted you the address. | 我把地址短信给你了 |
[39:33] | So, if you’re done sitting on your ass… | 如果你闲够了的话 |
[39:41] | And here’s another classic as our flashback lunch continues. | 继续午餐回顾 下面是另一首经典金曲 |
[39:45] | Idjits. | 白痴 |
[40:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:08] | You know, Bobby’s journal never mentioned him going into the nest. | 话说 鲍比的日记里没提到他进入了巢穴 |
[40:11] | It didn’t say anything actually. | 实际上 什么都没写 |
[40:12] | You think it was really him or… | 你觉得那真的是他 还是 |
[40:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:16] | Maybe it’s like… like you said before, | 也许就像你之前说的那样 |
[40:19] | that Bobby and Rufus’ trap sigil | 鲍比和鲁弗斯的封印符文 |
[40:21] | forced their souls out of the nest back then | 当时将他们的灵魂逼出了巢穴 |
[40:23] | and that the soul eater was just making me see things. | 噬魂怪只是让我看到了幻象 |
[40:26] | However… | 不过 |
[40:29] | If Bobby did go into the nest back then… | 如果鲍比那时真进了巢穴 |
[40:31] | And you said that the nest exists | 你也说过巢穴存在于 |
[40:33] | outside of space and time… then… | 空间和时间之外 那 |
[40:37] | Well, theoretically, couldn’t he and I have been there | 理论上讲 他和我有可能 |
[40:39] | at the same time? Right? | 同时存在于那里啊 |
[40:44] | My head hurts. | 我头疼 |
[40:44] | – Well, let’s get drunk and not think about this ever again. – Yeah. | -那就去喝酒 把这事永远忘记吧 -好 |
[40:47] | First, we got to stop in Tennessee, though… | 不过我们得先去趟田纳西州 |
[40:48] | Bobby’s old soul eater case. | 鲍比之前那桩噬魂怪案 |
[40:50] | He wouldn’t want any unfinished business on the books, you know? | 他不会希望留下悬案 对吧 |
[40:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:55] | But this time, you’re going in the nest. | 但这回换你进巢穴 |
[41:02] | Hey, you said the soul eater made you see “things,” plural. | 你说噬魂怪让你看见了好多东西 |
[41:08] | So, what else did you see? | 你还看见了什么 |
[41:12] | I saw you dead on the floor. | 我看见你的尸体躺在地上 |
[41:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:19] | How messed up are our lives that | 我们的日子是过得多糟糕 |
[41:21] | you seeing a vision of dead me is actually kind of comforting? | 以至于你看见我的尸体还有点令人欣慰 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:29] | And here’s the last classic of the day. | 接下来是今天最后一首经典金曲 |
[41:31] | Let’s take it on the road with the Allman brothers. | 跟”奥曼兄弟乐队”一起上路吧 |