时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lucifer was the biggest monster ever hatched, | 路西法本来是史上最可怕的怪物 |
[00:05] | until you and I hatched one that’s even worse. | 直到你跟我放出了更可怕的怪物 |
[00:08] | I was the beginning, and I will be the end. | 我是原初 也将会是终结 |
[00:11] | I will be all that there is. | 我会成为唯一 |
[00:12] | You’re taking people’s lives. | 可你在夺取他人性命 |
[00:13] | If you resist, each and every angel in the skies | 如果你反抗 天空中的每个天使 |
[00:16] | will smite you. | 会毁灭你 |
[00:19] | Can you really beat her? | 你真的能打败她吗 |
[00:21] | – I can. – Then, yes. | -我可以 -那么好 |
[00:24] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[00:25] | Bloody hell. | 见鬼 |
[00:27] | What about you, little puppy? | 你呢 小狗狗 |
[00:30] | Use your tongue. | 用你的舌头 |
[00:31] | “The Hand of God” — a super weapon. | “上帝之手” 一件超能武器 |
[00:33] | Do you think we can use it against Amara? | 你觉得我们可以用它对付阿玛拉吗 |
[00:35] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:36] | The Rod of Aaron. | 亚伦之杖 |
[00:38] | A Hand of God. | 上帝之手 |
[00:40] | If we’re gonna fight her, what better way to arm up | 如果我们要对抗她 有什么武器 |
[00:42] | than with an actual dose of his power? | 比他残留的法力更好呢 |
[00:44] | It’s kicked. | 没能量了 |
[00:45] | You’re out of juice, huh? | 没法力了吧 |
[00:49] | We’ve got jack on another Hand of God, | 我们没查到任何其他上帝之手的资料 |
[00:51] | and we’ve got even less jack on how to save Cass. | 救小卡的办法更是没找到 |
[00:53] | If he wants to be saved. | 如果他想被我们救的话 |
[00:54] | He does… | 他当然想 |
[01:51] | Noel, I came when you asked. | 诺埃尔 你找我我就来了 |
[01:56] | You’re looking a trifle peaky. | 你有点憔悴啊 |
[02:00] | Do you truly have it? | 真的在你这儿吗 |
[02:03] | And it’s yours… | 给你了 |
[02:06] | If you hold up your end of the bargin. | 只要你能遵守约定 |
[02:20] | I’ve had a good life… | 我这辈子过得不错 |
[02:22] | thanks to you. | 都要多谢你 |
[02:24] | Very few of the world’s secrets I haven’t cracked. | 这世上没几个秘密没被我解开 |
[02:28] | It seemed worth a soul… | 看来值得以灵魂交换了 |
[02:31] | at the time. | 至少当时我那么觉得 |
[02:33] | It always does. | 总是如此 |
[02:36] | Destroy that thing. | 毁了那玩意 |
[02:38] | Show me the object first. | 先把东西给我看 |
[02:53] | A shofar. | 羊角号 |
[02:55] | The Horn of Joshua, touched by the hand of God. | 约书亚的号角 上帝曾用手碰过 |
[03:03] | Easy. | 小心 |
[03:05] | Easy there. | 小心哦 |
[03:09] | It’s authentic. | 是真品 |
[03:10] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[03:17] | Now tear that thing up. | 把那玩意撕毁 |
[03:27] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[03:31] | I don’t think I have long. | 我想我时日无多了 |
[03:36] | How very prescient of you. | 你真有先见之明 |
[04:42] | Amateurs. | 真业余 |
[04:52] | Are you not hearing me? | 你没听到吗 |
[04:54] | I said I have in my possession | 我说我手上有 |
[04:56] | the solution to our collective problems. | 我们共同问题的解决办法 |
[04:58] | You should be doing a jig. | 你该乐得跳起来 |
[05:00] | I don’t jig. | 我不跳 |
[05:02] | Now, how do I know you even escaped Lucifer | 我怎么知道你真逃出了路西法的魔掌 |
[05:04] | and he’s not making you say all this? | 不是他逼你说这些话的 |
[05:06] | Honestly, you cynicism is depressing. | 真是的 你的愤世嫉俗令人郁闷 |
[05:11] | Why would Lucifer force me to discuss | 路西法为什么要逼我讨论 |
[05:15] | the very means of his destruction? | 能毁掉他的东西 |
[05:17] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:18] | A weapon — one that channels divinity. | 一件武器 蕴含了神力 |
[05:29] | Yes, powerful enough to help destroy | 是的 有足够法力毁灭 |
[05:33] | a force like the Darkness… | 黑暗那样的力量 |
[05:37] | or Lucifer. | 或是路西法 |
[05:39] | Tell me you haven’t been searching for such a thing. | 你难道没有在寻找这样的东西吗 |
[05:40] | A Hand of God? Of course we have. | 上帝之手吗 当然在找 |
[05:42] | Thought as much. | 我猜到了 |
[05:43] | St. Louis. The old post office on Beekman. | 圣路易斯 比克曼街老邮局 |
[05:46] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[05:55] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[05:57] | How do I know that any of this is working? | 我怎么知道这会好用 |
[06:02] | I don’t feel any different, for all of your promises. | 你说了那么多 我没觉得有什么不同 |
[06:09] | I warn you, I’m not one to be trifled with. | 我警告你 你可别想捉弄我 |
[06:14] | Mahday, eelohtah sahn. | [咒语] |
[06:17] | Serloh, eelohtah. | [咒语] |
[06:22] | That’s enough for now, poor wee thing, | 暂时够了 小可怜 |
[06:26] | but you’re coming along. | 但你会好起来的 |
[06:28] | I’ll heal you just as I promised. | 我会像说好的那样治好你 |
[06:32] | And who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[06:34] | One who communes with the natural forces and | 能连通自然力量 |
[06:37] | channels them to help the less fortunate, | 以其帮助你这样 |
[06:39] | such as yourself. | 可怜人的人 |
[06:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:45] | You’re his mother. | 你是他妈妈 |
[06:47] | Say what, dear? | 什么 |
[06:51] | Uncle Crowley’s mother. | 克劳力叔叔的妈妈 |
[06:54] | Uncle? | 叔叔 |
[06:56] | He tried controlling me when I was a child. | 我还小的时候 他曾试图控制我 |
[06:59] | Did he send you to bring me back? | 是他派你来带我回去吗 |
[07:02] | Heavens, no. | 老天 不是 |
[07:03] | My son and I loathe each other. | 我儿子和我讨厌彼此 |
[07:05] | Then why are you helping me? | 那你为什么要帮我 |
[07:09] | Because you’re going to win, my dear. | 因为你会赢的 亲爱的 |
[07:13] | Yes, I know about the grievance | 是的 我知道你和你 |
[07:14] | between you and your brother and his archangel. | 哥哥以及他的大天使之间的矛盾 |
[07:17] | I have my own ax to grind with Lucifer. | 我跟路西法也有账要算 |
[07:21] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[07:23] | Know him? | 认识 |
[07:32] | And yet, you live. | 但你没死 |
[07:33] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[07:34] | Like yourself, I’m a survivor. | 就像你 我这人能大难不死 |
[07:36] | A hard life has taught me to be prepared. | 艰辛的生活教会我要做足准备 |
[07:40] | I, long ago, secreted within my person | 我早就在我身上 |
[07:43] | a wee casket of powerful magic. | 存留了一小点强大的魔法 |
[07:57] | When the spell inside me sensed my life-force ebbing… | 当我体内的咒语感应到我的生命力衰退时 |
[08:03] | it went to work. | 它便开始起效 |
[08:10] | And I was revived. | 我复活了 |
[08:24] | Where is Lucifer now? | 路西法现在在哪 |
[08:27] | He’s hidden himself from me, | 他躲了起来 |
[08:29] | and I, too, have a score to settle. | 而我也有账要算 |
[08:31] | All in good time. | 不着急 |
[08:32] | Right now, you’re still weak | 现在 你还因讨厌的 |
[08:33] | from that pesky angel smiting. | 天使攻击而虚弱 |
[08:37] | And you can fix that? | 你能治好我吗 |
[08:39] | Aye, and so much more. | 是的 还不止 |
[08:43] | You can destroy your enemies and, I imagine, | 你可以毁灭你的敌人 我猜 |
[08:47] | remake the world any way you choose. | 还能按你的意愿重塑这个世界 |
[08:51] | And I… will be by your side. | 我会陪在你身边 |
[09:11] | Nice digs. | 地方不错 |
[09:14] | The Crypt Keeper out of town? | 墓穴守卫不在啊 |
[09:17] | I’m lucky to be alive. | 我还活着就算走运了 |
[09:19] | Lucifer had me trussed up like a dog in my own palace. | 路西法把我像狗一样拴在我自己的宫殿里 |
[09:23] | “Palace”? | “宫殿” |
[09:25] | You mean the abandoned nuthouse. | 那个废弃的疯人院啊 |
[09:27] | He kept me in a kennel! | 他把我关在狗舍里 |
[09:29] | And he turned all his demons — | 他还让他的恶魔 |
[09:32] | my demons — against me. | 我的恶魔 与我反目 |
[09:34] | They scour the earth, day and night, looking to kill me. | 他们日夜不停地到处找我 想杀我 |
[09:37] | He has to be dealt with. | 必须得解决他 |
[09:39] | So is this why you brought us here? | 你叫我们来就为这个 |
[09:40] | Some lousy grudge match with Lucifer? | 跟路西法赌气 |
[09:42] | Yeah, where’s this, uh, Hand of God you were talking about? | 是啊 你说的那个上帝之手在哪 |
[09:46] | I’m getting to that. | 我就要说到了 |
[09:47] | Your only hope of subduing Amara | 你们制服阿玛拉的唯一希望 |
[09:50] | is to match the level of power that she possesses. | 就是拥有与她相当的力量 |
[09:52] | No kidding. And? | 可不是呢 继续说 |
[09:54] | And I have the Horn of Joshua. | 我有约书亚的号角 |
[09:59] | Joshua. | 约书亚 |
[10:01] | As in the Joshua that won the battle of Jericho. | 打败了耶律哥的那个吗 |
[10:04] | And I’m willing to entrust it to your capable hands. | 我愿意将它交给你们 |
[10:13] | What? I just said I’d give you the thing. | 怎么了 我刚说愿把那东西给你们了 |
[10:16] | – If? – If? | -条件呢 -条件呢 |
[10:18] | Is this how you say “Thank you”? | 你们就这么说”谢谢”吗 |
[10:20] | You think these things grow on bloody trees?! | 你觉得这玩意都长树上的吗 |
[10:21] | Cut the crap, Crowley. | 少扯淡了 克劳力 |
[10:23] | With you, there’s always an “If”. | 你总会提条件的 |
[10:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | I will give you the Horn | 我可以把号角给你们 |
[10:27] | if you help me exorcise Lucifer from Castiel’s vessel | 但你们得帮忙把路西法从小卡的皮囊中驱逐出去 |
[10:31] | and then return him immediately to the Cage. | 然后马上把他关回笼子 |
[10:34] | That’s all? | 就这样吗 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:38] | And where is this horn? | 号角在哪呢 |
[10:39] | – Safely hidden, naturally. – Yeah. | -当然是安全地藏好了 -嗯 |
[10:41] | Crowley, even if we could exorcise | 克劳力 就算我们能把路西法 |
[10:43] | Lucifer out of Cass, | 从小卡体内驱逐出去 |
[10:45] | the Cage is damn near impenetrable. | 笼子几乎无法闯入 |
[10:47] | It took a spell from the Book of the Damned to spring Lucifer, | 是靠《诅咒之书》里的咒语才把路西法弄了出来 |
[10:49] | and Rowena hid the book. | 罗威娜又把书藏起来了 |
[10:50] | And we would need both the book and her to even have a shot. | 而且我们需要书加上她 才有一线希望 |
[10:54] | Did I say this would be easy? | 我有说这事会很简单了吗 |
[10:56] | No. I did not. | 没有 |
[11:00] | Do you even know where Rowena is? | 你知道罗威娜在哪吗 |
[11:03] | Rotting somewhere, I assume. | 在哪发霉吧 |
[11:06] | Lucifer snapped her neck. | 路西法扭断了她的脖子 |
[11:28] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[11:30] | Jofiel. | 乔菲尔 |
[11:34] | How’s it hangin’? | 你怎么样了 |
[11:37] | Easy, there. | 别激动 |
[11:39] | So perfect. | 真完美 |
[11:41] | Castiel, one of heaven’s most wanted, | 卡西迪奥 天堂头号通缉犯 |
[11:43] | possessed by heaven’s most hated. | 被天堂第一公敌附身了 |
[11:46] | I come in peace. | 我没有恶意 |
[11:47] | I just want to be a part of the action again. | 我只想再次加入大家的行动 |
[11:49] | I want to lend a hand. | 我想帮把手 |
[11:54] | Brothers! | 兄弟们 |
[12:09] | Okay, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[12:11] | So, trying to smite the Darkness was a bust, huh? | 想合击杀黑暗没有成功啊 |
[12:19] | You had all of the power of heaven behind you. | 你们有整个天堂的力量支持 |
[12:22] | Couldn’t even slow the bitch down. | 却还是无法拖慢她一点 |
[12:28] | Well, no need to feel like abject losers. | 不必觉得自己像个废物 |
[12:32] | You learned a valuable lesson here. | 你们吸取了宝贵教训 |
[12:35] | You need me. | 你们需要我 |
[12:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | Not giddy with awe. | 没有充满敬畏 |
[12:47] | You… | 你 |
[12:48] | exploded Jofiel. | 把乔菲尔弄爆了 |
[12:50] | Or did Jofiel explode himself? | 或许是乔菲尔自爆了呢 |
[12:55] | Just sayin’. | 随口一说 |
[12:56] | God cast you out of heaven. | 上帝把你驱逐出了天堂 |
[13:00] | And who do you think spread that tabloid headline? | 你以为是谁到处散播这条小报新闻的 |
[13:06] | It was Captain G, the Eternal One. | 是G船长 永生者 |
[13:09] | And why? | 为什么呢 |
[13:10] | Because I didn’t buy in | 因为我不肯 |
[13:12] | to his obsessive-compulsive love for mankind. | 像他一样 对人类有执迷的爱 |
[13:18] | Mankind is his creation. | 人类是他的创造物 |
[13:20] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[13:24] | It’s not like he invented the Prius, | 他又不是发明了普锐斯 |
[13:26] | which actually works. | 那车还挺不错呢 |
[13:29] | I don’t have to tell you people what a mess mankind is. | 我不用告诉你们人类是多么完蛋 |
[13:33] | The Salem Witch Trials… | 塞勒姆女巫审判 |
[13:38] | …Third Reich… | 第三帝国 |
[13:41] | …Twin Towers. | 双子塔 |
[13:43] | And, sure, every once in a while, | 是啊 偶尔 |
[13:45] | He’ll send down a little plague to straighten them out, | 他会降临个瘟疫 教训他们一番 |
[13:49] | but it’s nothing permanent. | 但从不是根本的办法 |
[13:50] | Humanity brought us Hiroshima and got a redo. | 人类创造了广岛 然后又毁掉重建 |
[13:55] | I merely questioned His priorities, | 我只是质疑了他对轻重的判断 |
[13:58] | and I got the boot. | 就被踢走了 |
[14:00] | He said you’re evil. | 他说你是邪恶的 |
[14:08] | Incarnate. | 化身 |
[14:11] | E-Evil incarnate. | 邪恶的化身 |
[14:15] | It’s marketing. | 那是营销 |
[14:18] | He’s creating a need in the consumer’s mind. | 他是在消费者心里埋下了需求 |
[14:23] | Can’t be a Super Savior if you don’t have a Super Villain. | 如果没有超级坏蛋 就没有超级救星 |
[14:27] | So, what are you offering? | 你有什么提议 |
[14:29] | Well, a way out of this pickle. | 解决这窘境的办法 |
[14:32] | By “pickle,” you mean the Darkness. | “窘境”是指黑暗 |
[14:37] | You can reason with her? | 你能跟她讲理吗 |
[14:39] | Well…I doubt that. | 这恐怕不行 |
[14:43] | But I can lock her away. | 但我可以把她关起来 |
[14:46] | This time for good. | 这次是永远关起来 |
[14:48] | Done it before. | 我以前也干过的 |
[14:54] | Pops didn’t tell you that, huh? | 这事老爸没说吗 |
[14:56] | Once you’ve… | 那你 |
[14:57] | gotten rid of her, | 干掉她之后 |
[15:00] | you’ll want… | 你会 |
[15:01] | to… | 想 |
[15:03] | stay around? | 留下吗 |
[15:05] | Oh, I like the way you think. | 我喜欢你的想法 |
[15:10] | Man, am I jazzed! | 我好激动 |
[15:15] | If it makes you comfy, | 如果你们愿意 |
[15:18] | could call me God. | 可以叫我上帝 |
[15:22] | Hold on, okay? | 等等 |
[15:23] | Let’s just put it in reverse. | 我们先倒回来 |
[15:26] | We will put Lucifer back in the Cage | 我们会把路西法关回笼子的 |
[15:28] | after we put Amara back on ice. | 但要先把阿玛拉关起来 |
[15:32] | It has to happen in that order, otherwise there is no Lucifer, | 必须是这个先后顺序 否则路西法 |
[15:34] | there’s no Cage, there’s no nothing. | 笼子 一切都要消失了 |
[15:36] | He’s spent years marinating in hate against us! | 他多年来一直恨着我们 |
[15:40] | He has to go. | 必须除掉他 |
[15:41] | Problem is, we may need him. | 问题是 我们可能需要他 |
[15:44] | He’s been down this road with Amara before. | 他跟阿玛拉斗过 |
[15:47] | He might be the only one powerful enough | 他或许是唯一有能力 |
[15:48] | to use the Horn against her. | 使用号角对付她的人 |
[15:49] | He had me cleaning the floors | 他让我清洁地板 |
[15:51] | with my tongue! | 用舌头舔 |
[15:52] | He called me “puppy”! | 他喊我”狗狗” |
[15:54] | He made me beg! | 他逼我求他 |
[15:56] | All right. Come on. | 好了 得了 |
[15:57] | Is this what this is about? | 你是为这个吗 |
[15:58] | Your stupid ego? | 你的破自尊心 |
[15:59] | The fact that he dissed you in front of a bunch of stupid demons? | 就因为他当着一群小破恶魔的面羞辱了你 |
[16:02] | You’re smarter than this. Come on! | 你没那么笨的 拜托 |
[16:03] | Dean’s right. | 迪恩说得对 |
[16:04] | Priority is to put the Horn in Lucifer’s hands | 得先把号角给路西法 |
[16:06] | and set him loose on Amara. | 让他去对付阿玛拉 |
[16:08] | After we exorcise Lucifer out of Cass | 但要先把路西法从小卡身体里驱逐出去 |
[16:11] | and put him into a new vessel. | 然后把他放进新皮囊里 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么 |
[16:15] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -不是吧 -当然啊 |
[16:17] | We’re not gonna send Lucifer into battle inside Cass. | 我们不能派路西法穿着小卡上战场 |
[16:20] | What if he doesn’t make it? | 如果他死了呢 |
[16:20] | Dean, it’s a strong vessel. | 迪恩 那是个强大的皮囊 |
[16:22] | It’s held Cass for years, | 他支撑了小卡那么多年 |
[16:23] | and we know what he’s been through. | 我们都知道他都经历了多少事 |
[16:25] | I’m guessing it can hold Lucifer. | 我猜它也能支撑路西法 |
[16:27] | “It”? | “它” |
[16:28] | It’s not an “it,” Sam. It’s Cass. | 那不是”它” 萨姆 那是小卡 |
[16:30] | And Cass wanted to do this. | 是小卡想这么做的 |
[16:32] | Yeah, well, there’s times I want to get slapped during sex | 是啊 有时候我还想要戴佐罗面具的女孩 |
[16:34] | by a girl wearing a Zorro mask. | 在做爱时打我呢 |
[16:35] | That don’t make it a good idea. | 不代表那就是个好主意了 |
[16:37] | Dean, this is exactly how we screw ourselves. | 迪恩 我们就是这样坑了自己 |
[16:39] | W-We make the — the heart choice | 我们总做情绪化的选择 |
[16:41] | instead of the smart choice. | 而不是明智的选择 |
[16:42] | Oh, okay. Thank you, Dr. Phil. | 好吧 菲尔医生 多谢了 |
[16:45] | Cass is family. | 小卡是我们的家人 |
[16:45] | Yes, and his choice deserves to be respected. | 是的 我们应该尊重他的选择 |
[16:48] | Even if it kills him. | 就算他因此而死 |
[16:49] | It’s killing me. | 你们简直要我命了 |
[16:51] | I would rather stick white-hot skewers in my eyes | 我宁可往眼睛里插一根火热的叉子 |
[16:54] | than listen to you two bitches bicker! | 也不想再听你俩小碎嘴吵了 |
[16:57] | I gave you the terms of my deal. | 我把条件都说清楚了 |
[16:59] | If Lucifer’s not back in the Cage, | 路西法不回笼子 |
[17:01] | the Horn stays hidden. | 就别指望拿到号角 |
[17:05] | The vessel is healing nicely. | 皮囊恢复得很好 |
[17:09] | Soon you’ll be shipshape and Bristol fashion. | 你很快就能重焕精神了 |
[17:12] | You seem pleased with my progress. | 你似乎对我的进展很满意 |
[17:16] | But I don’t sense in you the capacity for kindness | 但我觉得你似乎做不到善良 |
[17:19] | or…concern. | 或关切 |
[17:22] | Kindness gets you a hug, | 善良只能帮你赚到一个拥抱 |
[17:24] | not a seat at the big boys’ table. | 而不能让你当上重要人物 |
[17:27] | And what is it you want? | 你想要什么 |
[17:29] | Oh, like yourself, I want revenge on Lucifer. | 就像你 我想找路西法复仇 |
[17:32] | But more than that, I want to be there | 但不止如此 我想见证你 |
[17:36] | when you remake the universe to your taste. | 按自己的意愿重塑世界 |
[17:42] | I’m told my tastes run towards the catastrophic. | 我听说我的意愿更像灾难 |
[17:46] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[17:47] | The Winchesters say you are all about destruction. | 温家兄弟说你最喜欢毁灭了 |
[17:50] | The Winchesters are right. | 温家兄弟说得对 |
[17:53] | But… | 但是 |
[17:56] | what they call “Destruction” | 他们所谓的”毁灭” |
[17:59] | I call renovation. | 我称之为整修 |
[18:03] | My blueprints. Not God’s. | 按我的计划来 不是上帝的 |
[18:06] | That’s my girl. | 这就对了 |
[18:08] | Do things the way you would have done them. | 按你独特的方式来 |
[18:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[18:16] | And where do you fit into that? | 那有你什么事呢 |
[18:18] | Oh, I can be useful. | 我可以帮上忙的 |
[18:21] | Provide you with information | 给你提供 |
[18:22] | on the troublesome brothers and Lucifer — | 麻烦兄弟和路西法的消息 |
[18:25] | their plans. | 以及他们的计划 |
[18:26] | And even if it is born out of my own self-interest, | 虽然这是出于我的自身利益考虑 |
[18:29] | I — I care about you. | 我的确关心你 |
[18:34] | I’m someone you can talk with. | 你可以跟我说说话 |
[18:36] | Confide in. | 谈谈心 |
[18:38] | Have you — Have you ever had that? | 你有过这样的人吗 |
[18:43] | I’ve always been alone. | 我一直是一个人 |
[18:45] | Oh, you don’t have to be, darlin’! | 你不用非得一个人 亲爱的 |
[18:59] | Well… | 好吧 |
[19:01] | whatever you’re doing, it seems to be working. | 不管你在做什么 似乎挺有效 |
[19:04] | Maybe I should try a little test. | 或许我该试练一下 |
[19:09] | Thank you. Hey, I like your spunk. | 谢谢 喜欢你的勇气 |
[19:11] | There’s always room for a go-getter in my organization. | 我的组织永远欢迎进取者 |
[19:17] | Hey, I know I can count on you. | 我知道我能指望你 |
[19:19] | But what about your people? | 但你的人呢 |
[19:20] | They on board, or we need to do a little wing-twisting? | 他们也同意 还是我得去施施压 |
[19:23] | I’ll have to think about it. | 我得考虑一下 |
[19:25] | Don’t you think about it too long. | 别考虑太久了 |
[19:26] | You know what they say — He who hesitates… | 你也知道那句俗话 犹豫者 |
[19:29] | disintegrates. | 碎成渣 |
[19:30] | You know, this is a dick move, Crowley. | 你这样太混了 |
[19:32] | Even for you. | 就算以你的标准来看 |
[19:33] | You’re not being reasonable. | 你在不讲理 |
[19:34] | I don’t have to be reasonable. I’m the king. | 我不用讲理 我是国王 |
[19:39] | You look great. You been working out? | 你看上去很棒啊 有锻炼吗 |
[19:48] | Hear me! | 听我怒吼 |
[20:24] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[21:00] | You know what, fellas? I think that’s her. | 知道吗 伙计们 我觉得是她 |
[21:15] | Well, that… | 那 |
[21:17] | was a little payback, ladies and gents. | 是报复 女士们先生们 |
[21:20] | I don’t think Auntie Amara | 我觉得阿玛拉姑姑 |
[21:22] | appreciated your little half-assed smiting. | 不喜欢你们二把刀的袭击 |
[21:25] | And, uh guess what — This — | 还有 这 |
[21:28] | This is just a teeny taste of what’s to come. | 这只是即将发生的事的一点预告 |
[21:32] | So, clearly | 显然 |
[21:36] | my expertise is gonna come in handy. | 我的专长是能派上用场的 |
[21:38] | ‘Cause God knows what’s next. | 因为上帝知道接下来会如何 |
[21:42] | Ouch. | 哎呦 |
[21:43] | I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[21:48] | God doesn’t care. | 上帝不在乎 |
[21:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:01] | I’m back. | 我恢复了 |
[22:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:11] | S-So now we all just saw what happens | 这下我们都知道她心情不好时 |
[22:13] | when she’s in a bad mood, | 会发生什么了 |
[22:15] | which, apparently, she’s been in since the dawn of time. | 显然她从时间之初就一直没高兴过 |
[22:17] | I think she just rattled heaven | 我觉得她刚刚动了动小指 |
[22:19] | with a flick of her pinkie finger. | 就把天堂搅得一团乱 |
[22:20] | That’s not a big enough dose of reality for you? | 你还看不清现实吗 |
[22:29] | Why are we arguing? | 我们在争什么 |
[22:30] | We all know that he has to go back in the Cage. | 我们都知道他得回到笼子里 |
[22:32] | Yes, when it makes sense. | 是的 等时候到了 |
[22:35] | Amara’s the big picture here now, okay? | 阿玛拉是更要紧的 |
[22:37] | Look, in order to take her out, | 想要干掉她 |
[22:39] | Lucifer has got to have the Horn of Joshua. | 就得把约书亚的号角给路西法 |
[22:41] | He does her, we do him. | 他干掉她 我们干掉他 |
[22:44] | Check, please. | 拜托了 |
[22:52] | Well? What are the Winchesters preparing to do? | 怎么样 温家兄弟准备干什么 |
[22:57] | Mm, nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:59] | Paralyzed with fear. | 吓得不行了 |
[23:00] | They don’t know what to do. | 他们不知道该做什么 |
[23:07] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[23:09] | You’re actually handy to have around. | 留着你是挺有用的 |
[23:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:15] | Lovely of you to say. | 多谢你这么说 |
[23:22] | Crowley, ticktock. You with us? | 克劳力 时间不多了 你同不同意 |
[23:23] | The crux of your dispute | 你们的论点 |
[23:25] | is your contention that Lucifer, | 在于路西法 |
[23:27] | and only Lucifer, | 是唯一 |
[23:29] | can use the Horn to beat Amara, right? | 能使用号角对付阿玛拉的人 是吧 |
[23:32] | You got it. | 没错 |
[23:33] | Well, that scenario only works | 但只有在你们有 |
[23:34] | if you actually possess said Horn, which you do not. | 那个号角的情况下才行 而你们没有 |
[23:37] | No, we don’t. But you do, so — | 是的 但是你有 所以 |
[23:40] | Exactly! I do! | 没错 我有 |
[23:42] | This isn’t a negotiation. | 这不是谈判 |
[23:43] | I have the high cards, and you have — | 我有王牌 你们有 |
[23:45] | Hold on. Give me a second. | 等等 |
[23:46] | Let me have a look — no cards! | 我看看 一张牌没有 |
[23:50] | My offer stands. | 我的提议不变 |
[23:53] | When we sprung Lucifer from the Cage, | 我们把路西法从笼子里放出来时 |
[23:55] | we had Rowena and the Book of the Damned. | 我们有罗威娜和《诅咒之书》 |
[23:59] | Both of which we will need | 我们需要这两样 |
[24:00] | to put him back in the Cage, both of which are gone. | 才能把他关回笼子 而两样现在都没了 |
[24:03] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[24:05] | Back to you. | 你继续说 |
[24:06] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[24:08] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[24:38] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[24:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:41] | And, by the way, where the hell is Crowley? | 对了 克劳力呢 |
[24:43] | I mean, we’re essentially all set up. | 我们差不多都布置好了 |
[24:45] | Yeah, I mean, he’s the one that boxed us into doing this. | 是啊 是他逼我们这么做的 |
[24:47] | – You’d think he’d have the decency to — – Show up? | -他至少也该 -出现吗 |
[24:52] | He does. | 他出现了 |
[24:53] | Because without the bait, | 因为没有诱饵 |
[24:56] | well… | 那么 |
[24:57] | a trap really isn’t a trap, is it? | 就不能称之为陷阱了嘛 |
[25:05] | That’s it? | 就是那个吗 |
[25:08] | Doesn’t look like much, does it? | 看上去不怎么特别啊 |
[25:09] | First impressions can be deceiving, Moose. | 第一印象未必是准的 小鹿 |
[25:12] | For instance, I once thought of you as dull and plodding. | 比如 我曾觉得你无聊没劲呢 |
[25:16] | Oh, never mind. Bad analogy. | 算了 这个比喻不好 |
[25:18] | For the record, we still think this is a bad idea. | 告诉你 我们依然觉得这主意不好 |
[25:20] | We should be using Lucifer, not icing him. | 我们应该利用路西法 不是杀了他 |
[25:22] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[25:23] | So I’ll be standing right here should you hesitate. | 如果你犹豫了 我就站这儿 |
[25:26] | The hand that giveth can so quickly taketh away. | 施予之手也可以拿走 |
[25:29] | Yes, we getteth it. | 是啊 我们明白 |
[25:33] | So, Mummy, you were telling us | 妈妈 你刚刚说到 |
[25:35] | your fascinating tale of resurrection. | 你令人着迷的还魂故事 |
[25:37] | But you never did say exactly | 但你没有说 |
[25:39] | where you’d been this whole time. | 你这段时间究竟去哪了 |
[25:41] | Same as you, Fergus. Hiding. | 跟你一样 费格斯 躲起来了 |
[25:44] | Once the Dark Prince knew I was alive, I wouldn’t be. | 如果黑暗王子知道我还活着 我就死定了 |
[25:48] | No mucking about like last time. | 这次别像上次那样搞小动作了 |
[25:50] | The warding and the holy fire | 符文和圣火 |
[25:53] | won’t keep an archangel but for a moment. | 不能关大天使太久 |
[25:56] | If he shows up at all. | 如果他会来的话 |
[25:57] | Oh, he’ll show. | 他会来的 |
[25:59] | He’s too hungry to take Amara out, | 他太急着想干掉阿玛拉了 |
[26:01] | and we’ve got the blaster to do it. | 而我们又有能干这个的武器 |
[26:13] | In nomine magni dei nostri Satanas, | [咒语] |
[26:18] | introibo ad altare Domini Inferi. | [咒语] |
[26:25] | I summon you to make an offer. | 我召唤你是有东西想给你 |
[26:27] | The weapon by which its bearer | 我有可以用来 |
[26:29] | can crush the Darkness forever. | 永远击溃黑暗的武器 |
[26:45] | Sam, now! | 萨姆 快 |
[27:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:09] | Your prayer implied that I’d be… | 你的祈祷暗示我会 |
[27:12] | joining the team, | 加入你们 |
[27:14] | but I’m just not feeling the warm and fuzzy here. | 但我怎么感觉不到热情呢 |
[27:27] | There it is. | 在那儿呢 |
[27:29] | Powered up by Dad himself. | 老爸亲自注入了能量 |
[27:33] | Well, that bad boy plus me — | 那玩意 加上我 |
[27:35] | That ought to take her out all right. | 的确足以干掉她 |
[27:38] | Let’s get to it. | 我们开始吧 |
[27:42] | Douse the flames. | 熄灭火焰 |
[27:51] | Or don’t? | 或者不 |
[28:04] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[28:07] | Castiel, show yourself! | 卡西迪奥 现身 |
[28:13] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[28:15] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[28:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:18] | What’s — What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:20] | Cass, listen to me. | 小卡 听我说 |
[28:21] | We don’t have a whole lot of time, okay? | 我们没多少时间 |
[28:23] | You have got to — | 你得… |
[28:29] | Cass. | 小卡 |
[28:34] | Castiel, show yourself! | 卡西迪奥 现身 |
[28:41] | Uh, he’s got to what? | 他得什么 |
[28:45] | You boys — | 你们俩 |
[28:47] | Ooh, you almost had me there for a minute, | 你们刚刚差点套住我了 |
[28:49] | but these mail-order spells — | 不过这些邮购的咒语 |
[28:51] | They’re just not what they’re cracked up to be, are they? | 实在没有吹的那么厉害 是吧 |
[28:54] | Cass, expel him! You got to kick Lucifer out! | 小卡 驱逐他 你得把路西法逐出体内 |
[28:56] | Do you hear me?! | 听到了吗 |
[28:58] | Honestly, I think he’s happy with the arrangement. | 说实话 我觉得他对这种安排挺满意的 |
[29:02] | I mean, he did invite me in and all, Dean. | 毕竟是他自己邀请我进来的 迪恩 |
[29:04] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[29:05] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[29:08] | Hand over the weapon. What do you say? | 把武器交出来 怎么样 |
[29:11] | Or we can just wait for this warding to fail | 要不咱们就等这符文失效 |
[29:13] | and I’ll take it. | 然后我自己来拿 |
[29:25] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[29:53] | Is it going to be all right? | 会没事吗 |
[29:57] | It’s going to be all right! | 会没事的 |
[30:01] | Oh, you bet! | 必须的 |
[30:03] | Dear friends, it is going to be all right. | 亲爱的朋友们 会没事的 |
[30:05] | It’s going to be all right tonight. | 今晚会没事的 |
[30:07] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
[30:09] | The world ended. | 世界已经终结了 |
[30:10] | Oh, Crowley. What are you doing here? | 克劳力 你怎么来了 |
[30:11] | Uh, say, who was born today? | 今天谁生日来着 |
[30:12] | Is this the Winchesters’ kitchen? | 这是温家的厨房吗 |
[30:16] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[30:18] | I come here in my mind to pass the time. | 我在脑海里来这里打发时间 |
[30:21] | For some reason, it has excellent reception. | 不知什么原因 这里信号特别好 |
[30:24] | What’s wrong with you? What has Lucifer done to you? | 你怎么回事 路西法对你做了什么 |
[30:28] | Well, he mostly just leaves me alone. | 他基本不怎么搭理我 |
[30:33] | I’m just waiting here, you know, | 我就在这儿等着 |
[30:35] | for the battle with the Darkness. | 等着跟黑暗开战 |
[30:38] | He’s really got his hooks in you. | 他还真给你洗脑了 |
[30:40] | Snap out of it. | 振作起来 |
[30:42] | Do you know what’s happening out there? | 你知道外面发生什么了吗 |
[30:43] | The Winchesters have trapped the abomination | 温家兄弟困住了那混蛋 |
[30:45] | so that you can expel him | 好让你驱逐他 |
[30:47] | so that they can put him back in the Cage. | 这样他们就能把他关回笼子里了 |
[30:49] | Well, that doesn’t sound like a very good idea. | 这主意听着可不怎么样 |
[30:52] | In your current state, you’re in no position to judge. | 以你现在的情况 你没资格指手画脚 |
[30:57] | Wait. That was Dean I saw a minute ago, wasn’t it? | 等等 我刚才看到的是迪恩 是吗 |
[31:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:02] | And he wants me to expel Lucifer? | 他想让我驱逐路西法 |
[31:05] | Yes! | 是的 |
[31:11] | Well… | 好吧 |
[31:14] | he may have a more objective view of the situation. | 他对现在的情况看法还挺客观的 |
[31:17] | Maybe I should. | 也许我是该驱逐他 |
[31:18] | So, let’s do it now before it’s too late. | 那就马上动手吧 省的夜长梦多 |
[31:22] | It already is. | 已经太晚了 |
[31:34] | Really, Crowley? | 不是吧 克劳力 |
[31:35] | You want to put me back in the Cage? | 你想把我关回笼子里 |
[31:40] | Well, I’m not going anywhere, and neither are you. | 我是哪里都不会去的 你也是 |
[31:50] | You know, he’s been gone a long time. | 他已经去了好一会儿了 |
[31:52] | I mean, what do you think is going on? | 你觉得现在什么情况 |
[31:55] | I don’t know. Maybe Cass isn’t willing to play ball. | 不知道 也许小卡不愿意合作 |
[31:57] | I mean, you said it yourself — he wanted this. | 你自己说过的 他想要这样 |
[31:59] | Can’t you people do anything right?! | 你俩就不能干好点什么事吗 |
[32:01] | Whilst all this dithering goes on, we’re losing time! | 在这里磨磨蹭蹭的 我们的时间不多了 |
[32:03] | Look — The warding’s beginning to fail. | 你们看 符文快要失效了 |
[32:09] | Come on, Cass. What the hell? | 拜托 小卡 怎么回事啊 |
[32:16] | You second rate bean counter. | 你个二流会计 |
[32:22] | Guys, you’re gonna break something. | 伙计们 你们这样会打坏什么的 |
[32:40] | You wanted my throne. | 你想坐上我的王位 |
[32:43] | You plotted to replace me! | 你密谋想篡位取代我 |
[32:51] | Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, | [咒语] |
[32:54] | omnis satanica potestas… | [咒语] |
[32:56] | As if ambition | 你以为有野心 |
[32:58] | and posturing were the same as majesty! | 会装腔作势就等于威仪了吗 |
[33:05] | …omnis incursio infernalis adversarii. | [咒语] |
[33:08] | Omnis legio! Omnis con… | [咒语] |
[33:11] | Everyone in hell despises you | 地狱里所有人都看不起你 |
[33:13] | and sees you for exactly what you are — | 他们完全明白你是个什么东西 |
[33:16] | nothing. | 屁都不如 |
[33:20] | …potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii. | [咒语] |
[33:23] | Omnis legio! Omnis congregatio et secta diabolica! | [咒语] |
[33:26] | Ergo, draco maledicte et omnis | [咒语] |
[33:29] | legio diabolica, adiuramus te! | [咒语] |
[33:31] | Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, | [咒语] |
[33:33] | omnis satanica potestas, | [咒语] |
[33:34] | omnis incursio infernalis adversarii. | [咒语] |
[33:37] | Omnis legio! Omnis congregatio et secta diabolica! | [咒语] |
[33:40] | Ergo, draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica, | [咒语] |
[33:44] | adiuramus te! | [咒语] |
[33:52] | Crowley. | 克劳力 |
[33:53] | Useless. | 没用 |
[33:55] | Lucifer’s hold on him is too strong. | 路西法对他的控制太强 |
[33:58] | Lads, the fire! | 伙计们 火灭了 |
[34:13] | Trick me? | 耍我 |
[34:15] | You lied to me. | 骗我 |
[34:18] | You know, I could have been your warrior. | 我本来可以做你们的战士的 |
[34:24] | Who needs ya? | 谁需要你们啊 |
[34:34] | It’s just like Crowley to leave right when the party’s getting started. | 克劳力总在派对刚开始的时候离开 |
[34:37] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[34:40] | As much as I get a giggle out of you two, and I do, | 尽管我从你俩身上得到了很多乐趣 |
[34:44] | there comes a time when every relationship has… | 每段关系 总有一个… |
[34:48] | run its course. | 到头的时候 |
[34:54] | So… | 所以… |
[35:28] | Oh, Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[35:32] | Dear nephew, | 亲爱的侄子 |
[35:34] | my, how you’ve changed. | 天呐 你变化真大 |
[35:40] | I was tracking her when she left my side. | 她离我而去后 我就开始追踪她 |
[35:52] | You were safely sealed away. | 你本来被封印得好好的 |
[35:55] | You’re gonna wish you’d stayed there. | 你会希望自己没被放出来 |
[37:06] | I think you and I need to have a nice, long chat. | 我觉得你和我得好好地长谈一次 |
[37:12] | Cass? | 小卡 |
[37:53] | So, Rowena and Crowley — | 那么 罗威娜和克劳力 |
[37:56] | like mother, like son, huh? | 真是有其母必有其子 |
[37:57] | They both took exactly one split second to take off | 当情况不妙时 他俩真的都是 |
[38:00] | when things started going south. | 瞬间就跑了 |
[38:01] | – Yep. – Here. | -是啊 -给 |
[38:02] | By the way, wh-what’s Rowena doing with Amara? | 对了 罗威娜跑去阿玛拉那里做什么 |
[38:07] | My guess — she’s playing the odds. | 我猜 她是想赌一把 |
[38:08] | When sucking up to Lucifer didn’t work out, | 抱路西法的大腿没抱住 |
[38:11] | maybe she thought Amara was the best bet. | 也许她觉得把注压在阿玛拉身上胜算最大 |
[38:13] | Then she heard Lucifer had a shot, | 然后她又听说路西法真有机会 |
[38:14] | so she switched horses again. | 于是又一次倒向了他 |
[38:16] | I thought Lucifer had a shot. | 我也以为路西法有机会的 |
[38:18] | Apparently, uh, archangel plus God power | 显然 大天使加上上帝之力 |
[38:21] | doesn’t trump God sister. | 并不能打败上帝的妹妹 |
[38:24] | But if the thing has to be used by God’s chosen, | 但假如这玩意必须得由上帝的选民来使用 |
[38:27] | then maybe an archangel who got the boot doesn’t qualify. | 那么也许一个被炒鱿鱼的大天使并不够格 |
[38:31] | Either way, | 无论如何 |
[38:32] | horn’s out of ammo, so… | 号角的神力已经被用尽了 所以… |
[38:33] | So, back to square one. | 所以我们又回到了起点 |
[38:35] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[38:39] | Listen, um… | 听着… |
[38:41] | I know I came down on the side | 我知道我先前支持 |
[38:43] | of wanting Cass to deal with Amara, so — | 让小卡去解决阿玛拉 所以… |
[38:47] | Well, that’s what he wanted, though, right? | 他自己也是这么想的 不是吗 |
[38:50] | Besides, didn’t we say that we were gonna swear off | 再说了 我们不是说好今后 |
[38:52] | getting in the way when one person makes a choice | 当一个人做出另一个人并不赞同的决定时 |
[38:53] | the other doesn’t agree with? | 我们不再干涉吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah, um… | 是啊… |
[38:59] | Yeah, we did say that. | 没错 我们是说过 |
[39:03] | So… | 所以… |
[39:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:06] | So, that’s our policy. | 这就是我们的政策了 |
[39:09] | Which sounds damn good. | 听起来真不错 |
[39:15] | Well, let’s go find that idiot and bring him home. | 我们去找到那个傻瓜带他回家吧 |
[39:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:28] | Look, I know you have a major beef with me. | 我知道你对我有意见 |
[39:33] | You probably want to finish me. | 你也许想结果了我 |
[39:35] | But you may want to rethink your position. | 但你需要考虑你的处境 |
[39:38] | ‘Cause I could actually be of use to you. | 我可能会对你有帮助 |
[39:41] | Really? | 真的 |
[39:42] | You hadn’t considered? | 你没想过 |
[39:46] | We both have an ax to grind with God. | 我们都跟上帝有账要算 |
[39:49] | I know his soft spots. | 我知道他的弱点 |
[39:52] | He can’t handle us both. | 他没法同时对付我们两个 |
[39:53] | Do you, for one moment, think that I would actually | 你真的觉得我可能会相信你吗 |
[39:56] | consider trusting you for anything? | 不论出于什么理由 |
[40:02] | I did trust you once. | 我相信过你一次 |
[40:06] | You and my brother conspired to seal me away for eons. | 你和我哥哥合谋把我封印了那么久 |
[40:16] | But you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[40:19] | You might be of some use to me. | 你确实可能对我有些用 |
[40:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:31] | Now we’re talking. | 这就对了 |
[40:35] | As God’s favorite, his first son, | 作为上帝最喜爱的大儿子 |
[40:39] | you may be the one thing in all of creation | 你也许是世间万物中唯一一个 |
[40:42] | that he still cares about, | 他仍然在乎的 |
[40:44] | the one thing that could finally make him show himself? | 唯一一个能逼他现身的 |
[40:50] | So that I can confront him | 那样我就可以和他面对面 |
[40:52] | and he can acknowledge the wrongs he’s done me. | 让他承认他给我的委屈 |
[40:58] | And then he can witness | 然后他就可以 |
[41:02] | the utter destruction | 在他自己被毁灭前 |
[41:04] | of all his creation… | 目睹他创造的一切 |
[41:08] | before he himself is swept away. | 灰飞烟灭 |
[41:17] | You’re expecting him? | 你在等他出现吗 |
[41:23] | I wouldn’t wait up. | 别等了 |
[41:26] | I’m pretty sure he caught the last train out. | 我确信他已经搭上了远走高飞的”末班车” |
[41:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[41:32] | We’ll see, won’t we? | 那就走着瞧了 |