时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You both know who we might need | 你们都清楚我们可能需要谁 |
[00:05] | to help deal with the Darkness. | 来帮忙应付黑暗 |
[00:07] | You’re Metatron? The Metatron? | 你是梅塔特隆 那个大名鼎鼎的梅塔特隆吗 |
[00:10] | I’m not an archangel, I’m the scribe of God. | 我不是大天使 我是神的书记员 |
[00:13] | Chuck Shurley? | 恰克·雪利 |
[00:14] | He’s a prophet of the Lord. | 他是上帝的先知 |
[00:16] | I don’t know how prophets are chosen. | 我不知道先知都是怎么选出来的 |
[00:18] | I don’t want to be a prophet. | 我才不想做什么先知 |
[00:20] | No, you don’t at all. | 对 谁也不想 |
[00:21] | – Obviously, I’m a god. – You’re not a god. | -显然我是上帝 -你不是上帝 |
[00:24] | God?! | 上帝 |
[00:25] | I’m hoping that you and I can finish | 我希望我们能完成 |
[00:27] | what I started a few months ago. | 我几个月前开始进行的创作 |
[00:28] | You weren’t alone in the beginning. | 时间之初时 你不是一个人 |
[00:30] | Your sister was with you. | 你妹妹也在 |
[00:32] | I was the beginning, and I will be the end. | 我是原初 也将会是终结 |
[00:35] | I will be all that there is. | 我会成为唯一 |
[00:36] | We’re bonded. | 我们是紧密相连的 |
[00:37] | You’re the one who set me free. | 你是释放了我的人 |
[00:40] | Our priority is to set Lucifer loose on Amara. | 得先让路西法去对付阿玛拉 |
[00:42] | After we exorcise Lucifer out of Cass | 但要先把路西法从小卡身体里驱逐出去 |
[00:45] | and put him into a new vessel. | 然后把他放进新皮囊里 |
[00:46] | Useless. Lucifer’s hold on him is too strong. | 没用 路西法对他的控制太强 |
[00:50] | Archangel plus God power doesn’t trump God’s sister. | 大天使加上上帝之力 并不能打败上帝的妹妹 |
[00:53] | I think you and I need to have a nice long chat. | 我觉得你和我得好好地长谈一次 |
[00:57] | If Amara wipes the slate, everything is destroyed. | 如果阿玛拉抹去重启 就把什么都毁了 |
[01:01] | My partner and I have seen this before, okay? | 我和我搭档见识过这种情况 好吗 |
[01:03] | Wes, Deputy Harris were infected by something in this fog. | 韦斯 哈里斯警官是被浓雾里的东西感染了 |
[01:07] | The amulet — it burns hot in God’s presence. | 护身符 它能感应到上帝的存在 |
[01:10] | I mean, that’s why you’re back, right? | 你就是因为这个才回来了 是吧 |
[01:12] | This isn’t her story. | 这不是她的故事 |
[01:14] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[01:24] | What the hell’s going on here, exactly? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[01:26] | I’m happy to… fill in the blanks, | 我很乐意说明情况 |
[01:29] | but maybe we should go somewhere where we could actually sit down. | 但或许我们该去个可以坐下来谈谈的地方 |
[01:32] | We’re not going anywhere with you. | 我们不要跟你去任何地方 |
[01:34] | Okay, how do we even know that you’re really Chuck | 我们怎么知道你是真的恰克 |
[01:36] | and not just some crazy spell or manifest…ation. | 不是什么疯狂的咒语或是幻象 |
[01:47] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[01:48] | Guys! | 两位 |
[01:51] | You’re looking stressed. | 你们貌似压力很大 |
[01:54] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[01:57] | I-It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[01:58] | Trust Chuck. | 相信恰克吧 |
[02:00] | Whatever it is he needs you to do, | 不管他需要你们做什么 |
[02:02] | he must think you can handle it. | 他肯定是觉得你们做得到 |
[02:08] | I always trusted you. | 我一直信任你 |
[02:10] | Yeah, that ended well. | 是啊 结果多好 |
[02:13] | How did you — | 你怎么… |
[02:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:17] | Yeah, I mean, you know, given the circumstances. | 还好 考虑到全部情况吧 |
[02:21] | Yeah, I don’t mean to interrupt. | 无意打扰 |
[02:22] | Kind of a plateful here. | 但事情还挺多的呢 |
[02:24] | And, Kevin… | 凯文 |
[02:26] | you’ve been in the Veil long enough. | 你死了很久了 |
[02:28] | It’s time you had an upgrade. | 你该升级了 |
[02:48] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:58] | So, wow, um, Chuck — | 那么 恰克 |
[03:01] | Well, I guess we don’t call you that, huh? | 看来我们不能那么喊你 是吧 |
[03:03] | I prefer it. | 这样更好 |
[03:05] | Okay, uh, “Chuck” it is. | 好吧 那就是”恰克”了 |
[03:11] | I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to, uh, | 抱歉 你得 |
[03:13] | give Dean and me a moment to start to process. | 给我和迪恩点时间消化 |
[03:17] | We didn’t even know you were around. | 我们都不知道你还在 |
[03:18] | I mean, we knew about Chuck, but we just didn’t know about… | 我们知道恰克 但我们不知道 |
[03:22] | Chuck. | 是你 |
[03:23] | I mean, I-I-I was hoping you were around. | 我一直希望你是在的 |
[03:27] | I-I-I prayed and I — but I don’t know if they got, uh, | 我祈祷了 不知道你是不是 |
[03:29] | – lost in the spam or if – Sam? | -埋在垃圾邮件里了 -萨姆 |
[03:31] | – Yeah? – Babbling. | -嗯 -话太多了 |
[03:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | I’m getting that not everyone’s totally on board. | 我明白不是每个人都觉得满意 |
[03:45] | Here’s the thing, um…Chuck… | 问题是 恰克 |
[03:51] | And I mean no disrespect. | 无意冒犯 |
[03:56] | I’m guessing you came back to help with the Darkness, | 我猜你回来是为了帮忙黑暗的事 |
[03:59] | and that’s great. | 那很好 |
[04:00] | That’s, you know — It’s fantastic. | 简直太好了 |
[04:03] | Um, but you’ve been gone a — a… | 但你走了 |
[04:07] | long, long time. | 很久了 |
[04:10] | And there’s so much crap | 这几千年来 |
[04:13] | that has gone down on the Earth | 地球上发生了 |
[04:15] | for thousands of years. | 好多破事 |
[04:19] | I mean, plagues and wars, slaughters. | 瘟疫 战争 屠杀 |
[04:24] | And you were, I don’t know, writing books, | 你一直在…写书吗 |
[04:29] | going to fan conventions. | 参加粉丝大会 |
[04:32] | Were you even aware, o-or did you just tune it out? | 你知道外面都发生什么了吗 还是把那些屏蔽了 |
[04:37] | I was aware, Dean. | 我知道 迪恩 |
[04:38] | But you did nothing. | 但你什么都没做 |
[04:41] | And, again, I-I’m not trying to piss you off. | 再说一次 我不是想惹你生气 |
[04:43] | You know, I don’t want to turn into a pillar of salt. | 我可不想变成枕头或者盐 |
[04:44] | I actually — I didn’t do that. | 其实 那个不是我干的 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | People — People pray to you. | 人们都对你祈祷 |
[04:56] | People build churches for you. | 人们为你建教堂 |
[04:59] | They fight wars in your name, and you did nothing. | 为你发起战争 你却什么都没做 |
[05:05] | You’re frustrated. | 你不爽 |
[05:08] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[05:11] | Believe me, I was hands-on — | 相信我 我原本亲力亲为 |
[05:14] | Real hands-on for, | 真的 |
[05:16] | wow, ages. | 做了好久 |
[05:20] | I was so sure if I kept stepping in, | 我以为 如果我一直插手 |
[05:23] | teaching, punishing, | 教导 惩罚 |
[05:28] | that these beautiful creatures that I created… | 这些我创造的美妙生灵 |
[05:32] | would grow up. | 就会长大 |
[05:35] | But it only stayed the same. | 但他们却没变化 |
[05:38] | And I saw that I needed to step away | 我明白我必须离开 |
[05:42] | and let my baby find its way. | 让我的宝宝自己找到路 |
[05:46] | Being overinvolved is no longer parenting. | 过度干涉已经不是为父之道了 |
[05:51] | It’s enabling. | 而是要把控制权交给他们 |
[05:55] | But it didn’t get better. | 但情况并没好转 |
[05:58] | Well, I’ve been mulling it over. | 我一直在考虑 |
[06:01] | And from where I sit, I think it has. | 就我看来 我觉得是变好了 |
[06:10] | Well, from where I sit, it feels like you left us | 就我看来 像是你抛弃了我们 |
[06:12] | and you’re trying to justify it. | 然后给自己找借口 |
[06:16] | I know you had a complicated upbringing, Dean, | 我知道你小时候过得不容易 迪恩 |
[06:21] | but don’t confuse me with your dad. | 但别把我当成你爸爸了 |
[06:43] | End your suffering, Lucifer. | 结束你的痛苦吧 路西法 |
[06:45] | Call out to him. Beg him to save you. | 召唤他出来 求他救你 |
[06:53] | Want me to beg daddy to come rescue his screw-up of a son? | 你要我求爸爸来救他的完蛋儿子吗 |
[06:59] | I’m no fan of Pops, | 我不怎么喜欢老爸 |
[07:01] | but he did make all of… | 但他的确创造了 |
[07:06] | you know, everything. | 一切 |
[07:09] | And that’s something that you could never do, | 而这是你永远做不到的 |
[07:12] | because all you ever wanted was nothing. | 因为你一直以来只想要虚无 |
[07:16] | It’s not too inspiring, is it? | 这不怎么激励人 是吧 |
[07:19] | You’re strong, Amara. | 你很厉害 阿玛拉 |
[07:23] | You may defeat him. | 你或许能击败他 |
[07:27] | But you will never be him. | 但你永远成不了他 |
[07:31] | You have to understand this about the Darkness — | 你得明白黑暗的这一点 |
[07:34] | she’s relentless, | 她很无情 |
[07:36] | a force beyond human comprehension. | 是一股人类无法理解的力量 |
[07:38] | It’s the only reason I came off the sidelines. | 所以我才出现了 |
[07:40] | Must have been great being her brother, huh? | 做她哥哥感觉很棒吧 |
[07:42] | It was the worst. | 最糟糕了 |
[07:43] | Always telling me what to do, making me do what she wanted. | 总对我指手画脚 要我按她说的做 |
[07:46] | I mean, you guys know how that works. | 你们理解的 |
[07:51] | So, where is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:53] | No freakin’ idea, fellas. | 不知道 两位 |
[07:55] | She’s warded herself specifically against me. | 她对自己做了防护 让我找不到 |
[07:59] | What have you come up with? | 你们查到什么了 |
[08:02] | Zip, and we’ve been at it for months. | 没有 我们都查了几个月了 |
[08:06] | Well…matter of time. | 迟早的 |
[08:11] | I’ve always had faith in you… | 我一直相信你们 |
[08:14] | …even if you didn’t return the favor. | 即便你们不相信我 |
[08:17] | Where’s the guest room? | 客房在哪 |
[08:18] | I could use a shower. | 我需要洗个澡 |
[08:20] | Uh, it’s, um… | 在 |
[08:22] | just down the hallway — the fourth door on the left. | 沿走廊 左边第四扇门 |
[08:29] | Hey, Chuck. | 恰克 |
[08:32] | You know that she’s got Lucifer, right? | 你知道她抓了路西法吧 |
[08:41] | The way we heard it, um… | 据我们听说 |
[08:44] | last time when you bottled up the Darkness, | 你上次把黑暗关起来时 |
[08:46] | it — it took more than just you. | 不是凭你一人之力 |
[08:49] | I mean, we heard that Lucifer was involved. | 据说路西法也帮忙了 |
[08:53] | No. | 不 |
[08:55] | No? | 不吗 |
[08:59] | Lucifer was perhaps my greatest hope | 路西法或许曾是我最大的期望 |
[09:01] | and my bitterest disappointment. | 也是我最深的失望 |
[09:02] | Do you think if I could have trusted him for a moment, | 你觉得如果我能信任他 |
[09:04] | I would have put him in the Cage? | 还会把他关进笼子吗 |
[09:06] | And I wasn’t gonna mention this, | 我本不想提的 |
[09:07] | but thank you so much for springing him. | 但是多谢你们把他弄出来了 |
[09:10] | That wasn’t really the plan, um… | 并不是计划好的 |
[09:12] | Now, as bad as he was, after all this time in prison, | 他之前虽然糟糕 但关了那么久的监狱 |
[09:16] | he’s probably worse. | 现在大概更糟了 |
[09:18] | And by now, he could have formed an alliance with Amara. | 现在 他或许已跟阿玛拉成了盟友 |
[09:20] | Not walking into that trap, guys. | 别去闯陷阱 伙计们 |
[09:23] | So, no. | 所以 不行 |
[09:29] | Thus spake the Lord. | 主如是说 |
[09:37] | Something’s out there. | 外面有什么东西 |
[09:38] | Hmm, always is. | 一直有的 |
[09:41] | This is new. Something’s changed. | 这个是新的 有什么变了 |
[09:44] | Maybe Dad picked up on your latest slaughterfest. | 或许老爸注意到了你最近的疯狂屠杀 |
[09:47] | Spoiled brat. | 宠坏的熊孩子 |
[09:49] | I needed solitude and he needed a fan club, | 我需要安宁 他却想要粉丝俱乐部 |
[09:52] | so he made all that. | 于是他创造了那堆东西 |
[09:55] | Then when I complained, | 我一抱怨 |
[09:56] | he stuffed me in a hole for eons — with your help. | 他就跟你一起把我塞进一个洞里 关了那么久 |
[10:01] | Stop whining. | 别抱怨了 |
[10:04] | I don’t need this. | 我不需要听你责备 |
[10:38] | Come on, Amara. Where are you? | 拜托 阿玛拉 你在哪 |
[10:43] | I’ve missed you, Dean. | 我想你了 迪恩 |
[10:46] | It’s been a while since we’ve spoken. | 我们好久没说话了 |
[10:50] | I’m aware my brother has surfaced. | 我知道我哥哥出现了 |
[10:54] | If you should cross paths, if he should reach out to you, | 如果你们碰到了 如果他来找你了 |
[10:59] | he should know this — | 告诉他 |
[11:01] | Lucifer, his favorite, isn’t doing so well. | 路西法 他的宠儿 现在状况不太好 |
[11:08] | Say nothing of the vessel, your friend Castiel. | 更别提那具皮囊 你的朋友卡西迪奥了 |
[11:13] | By choosing to ignore me, | 我哥哥无视我 |
[11:16] | my brother is allowing this to happen. | 就是在纵容这事 |
[11:19] | These and… other things. | 还有其他事 |
[11:24] | I thought you should know. | 你该知道 |
[12:23] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[12:24] | Nada. | 没有 |
[12:27] | – Yeah, thanks. – Yeah. | -嗯 谢谢 -没事 |
[12:31] | You know, I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[12:32] | but, for once, I actually wish Rowena was here. | 但我这次真希望罗威娜在 |
[12:36] | I mean, maybe she could track down Amara. | 或许她能找到阿玛拉 |
[12:38] | She’s done it before. | 她以前就成功过 |
[12:39] | Yeah, but you can bet she and the Book are gonna stay stashed | 是啊 但可以打赌 她和《诅咒之书》会 |
[12:41] | until this whole thing is over. | 一直躲到事情平息 |
[12:46] | Where’s Chuck? | 恰克呢 |
[12:50] | Sleeping in, I guess. | 睡懒觉吧 |
[12:52] | Does God sleep? | 上帝还睡觉吗 |
[12:55] | I know he takes really long showers. | 我知道他洗澡的时间特别长 |
[12:57] | Right, and sings, too — like, crappy old folk songs. | 是吧 还唱歌 难听的老民歌 |
[13:00] | I had to tell him to cool it three times. | 我三次叫他消停点 |
[13:03] | You told God to cool it? | 你叫上帝消停点 |
[13:05] | Yeah, I sleep. | 是啊 我还要睡觉呢 |
[13:09] | You know, I know this is a really strange situation and all, | 我知道现在情况很奇怪 |
[13:13] | but it’s also really amazing, you know? | 但也挺有意思的 是吧 |
[13:17] | I mean, it’s God. | 这可是上帝 |
[13:19] | There’s so many things I want to ask him, | 我有好多话想问他 |
[13:20] | uh, like, uh, t-the planets, you know? | 比如 星球 |
[13:22] | Why are they round? | 为什么是圆的 |
[13:23] | Or ears. I always thought they were strange. | 还有耳朵 我一直觉得耳朵很奇怪 |
[13:25] | Okay, fanboy, calm down. | 行了 迷弟 冷静 |
[13:27] | Let’s stay focused. | 我们集中精神 |
[13:28] | We got to find Lucifer before it’s too late. | 我们得赶紧找到路西法 否则要来不及了 |
[13:31] | Too late? | 来不及 |
[13:35] | Amara is — she’s in my head. | 阿玛拉 她进入了我的头脑 |
[13:40] | Hey, I didn’t ask for it, okay? She just showed up. | 我也不想的 她突然就出现了 |
[13:41] | But she’s showing me visions of — of Lucifer. | 她让我看到了路西法 |
[13:44] | By Lucifer, I mean Cass, and he looks like crap — | 就是小卡 他的样子糟透了 |
[13:46] | like she’s really doing a number on him. | 看来她对他真的伤得不轻 |
[13:49] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[13:52] | Is that my robe? | 那是我的睡袍吗 |
[13:54] | I’m telling you guys, | 听我的 |
[13:56] | it’s a mistake to get mixed up with Lucifer. | 跟路西法搅到一起是个错误 |
[13:59] | Much as it pained me, I had to walk away. | 虽然我也很痛苦 但我不得不离开他 |
[14:01] | Too much drama. | 太闹腾了 |
[14:03] | Do you have any bacon? | 你们有培根吗 |
[14:05] | You eat bacon? | 你吃培根 |
[14:07] | – Yeah. – Hey, guys, this just came up. | -是啊 -两位 新情况 |
[14:10] | Looks like that fog, the, um… Amara fog, | 看来阿玛拉迷雾 |
[14:13] | uh, hit another town. | 又侵袭了一座小镇 |
[14:16] | And? | 怎么样 |
[14:18] | And this one wasn’t as lucky as the last one. | 这座小镇不像上一座那么幸运 |
[14:21] | Thousands died. Uh, everybody died. | 数千人死亡 每个人都死了 |
[14:24] | But, uh, except for one man. | 除了一个人 |
[14:27] | How’d you miss that one? | 你怎么没发现 |
[14:28] | She’s baiting me. | 她想诱我出来 |
[14:30] | I can’t respond every time. | 我不能次次都回应 |
[14:31] | I won’t be manipulated. | 我不要受她摆布 |
[14:33] | Yeah, but thousands of people are dead. | 但死了数千人啊 |
[14:34] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[14:36] | So find her. | 找到她吧 |
[14:40] | We have breaking news at this hour | 我们为您带来关于 |
[14:42] | on the most recent freak weather event. | 最近一起怪异天气事件的报道 |
[14:45] | State police are now confirming that a mysterious toxic fog | 州警现在证实一股神秘毒雾 |
[14:49] | engulfed the town of Lewis, Oklahoma, late last night. | 昨晚笼罩了俄克拉荷马州刘易斯镇 |
[14:52] | Reports are also confirmed there were mass fatalities. | 据报 有大量人员死亡 |
[14:56] | Descriptions of the event are identical to those | 这起毒雾事件跟几天前 |
[14:59] | of the fog that overwhelmed another town in the days — | 遭遇毒雾侵袭的另一座小镇的情况相同 |
[15:29] | What? | 干什么 |
[15:30] | I notice you’ve been in touched with Chuck. | 我发现你们跟恰克有接触 |
[15:34] | Well, I’ve got some… | 我有 |
[15:36] | information you’re gonna need to know. | 你们需要知道情报 |
[15:40] | Okay, say it. | 好啊 说吧 |
[15:42] | No. | 不行 |
[15:43] | It’s got to be in person — something I got to show you. | 得当面说 我得带你们去看 |
[15:52] | Professor Redfield. FBI. | 拉德费尔德教授 我们是联调局 |
[15:58] | – Call me Donatello. – Yeah. | -叫我多纳泰罗就好 -嗯 |
[16:00] | I’m named after him. | 这名字是随他 |
[16:02] | The Mutant Ninja Turtle? | 忍者神龟吗 |
[16:06] | The, uh, Renaissance sculptor. | 文艺复兴时期的雕刻家 |
[16:08] | Right, of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[16:16] | The cops think I’m a terrorist. | 警察当我是恐怖分子 |
[16:17] | I-I teach chemistry at the university. | 我在大学教化学 |
[16:20] | I-I lead a quiet life. I have a cat! | 我的生活很宁静 还养了猫 |
[16:23] | Had a cat. | 现在没了 |
[16:24] | Well, we are, uh, sorry for your loss. | 我们对此深表遗憾 |
[16:26] | Just a few questions. | 我们想问几个问题 |
[16:27] | Um, other than the fog, did you notice anything or anyone | 除了毒雾 你那晚还发现 |
[16:31] | that seemed out of place on the street that night? | 街上有什么异常的情况或人吗 |
[16:35] | It — It all happened so fast. | 一切发生的好快 |
[16:36] | I, uh… | 我 |
[16:38] | It was like it came out of nowhere. | 那雾简直像无端冒出来的 |
[16:40] | We hardly ever get fog, and never like that. | 我们很少有雾 而且从没有那样的 |
[16:43] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[16:45] | They were clutching their throats | 他们都掐着喉咙 |
[16:47] | like — like — like they were choking. | 就好像喘不过气 |
[16:49] | And… | 然后 |
[16:53] | Their bodies — Oh, my God — | 他们的身体 天呐 |
[16:57] | these terrible black streaks. | 显现出骇人的黑色条纹 |
[17:04] | And that’s when it happened. | 然后就发生了 |
[17:07] | It was like nothing I’ve ever felt before in my life. | 那是我从没体验过的感觉 |
[17:10] | It was like my head was exploding, only not with pain — | 就好像我的头要爆炸了 但不是因为疼 |
[17:13] | with — with — with knowledge and — and clarity! | 而是因为大量的知识 看清了很多事 |
[17:16] | Things that I’d never known before. | 以前我根本不知道的事 |
[17:18] | Symbols and — and voices — in languages I don’t speak! | 符号 声音 我根本不会的语言 |
[17:28] | Then… | 然后 |
[17:30] | horrible… | 可怕 |
[17:32] | horrible visions… | 非常可怕的幻象 |
[17:38] | of destruction… | 那是毁灭 |
[17:41] | and death. | 和死亡 |
[17:46] | You think I’m crazy. | 你们觉得我疯了 |
[17:48] | No, uh, not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[17:50] | Just, uh, you know, will you give us a moment? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[17:57] | I mean, you get that this is all sounding familiar, right? | 你发现这听起来很耳熟吧 |
[18:00] | Yeah. Yeah, like when Kevin found out he was a prophet. | 是啊 就像凯文发现自己是先知的时候 |
[18:02] | So, what, this guy’s a prophet? | 那么这人是个先知吗 |
[18:04] | Yeah, but I thought Crowley rounded up | 但克劳力之前不是把 |
[18:05] | all the future prophets and tried to kill them. | 所有的潜在先知都抓起来想杀掉吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah, but we rescued them | 但我们救了他们 |
[18:08] | and Donatello wasn’t a part of that, | 多纳泰罗当时可不在 |
[18:11] | but, yeah, it’s possible Crowley missed a few. | 但是啊 克劳力有可能漏了几个 |
[18:13] | And, obviously, he had no idea he was next in line after Kevin. | 显然 他并不知道自己排在凯文之后 |
[18:16] | How would he? He hadn’t gotten hit by the God power yet. | 怎么能知道 他当时还没被上帝之力击中呢 |
[18:20] | So, Amara’s fog — | 阿玛拉的迷雾 |
[18:22] | could it have been Amara’s God power? | 那会不会是阿玛拉的神力 |
[18:25] | It’s still God power. | 那也还是神力 |
[18:28] | All right, I need a coffee. | 好吧 我得来杯咖啡 |
[18:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:37] | Am — am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[18:40] | No, just, um… | 没有 |
[18:42] | want to check out a few more aspects of your story. | 就是想再核实一下你的说法 |
[18:45] | Here we go. Would you look at this? | 好了 你看下这个 |
[18:47] | Try and read it a little. | 尽量去解读一下 |
[18:52] | Oh, I can’t. I — | 我读不懂 |
[18:53] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我对此毫无了解 |
[18:55] | “Behold the face of God”” | “请看上帝” |
[18:58] | That came right to me. | 我一下就想到了 |
[19:00] | – Who speaks this language? – Angels. | -这是谁的语言 -天使 |
[19:05] | I need to see you, Dean. | 我得见你 迪恩 |
[19:08] | Events are moving swiftly and everything will change. | 事情发生得很快 一切都会改变 |
[19:12] | I need to meet with you, but not like this. | 我得跟你见面 但不能这样见 |
[19:17] | Somewhere alone. | 单独见 |
[19:33] | I can’t b’ta prophet. I’m an atheist and a chemist! | 我不可能是先知 我是无神论者 化学家 |
[19:36] | I-I believe in molecules, not God. | 我相信分子 不是上帝 |
[19:38] | All right, well, we’re pretty sure that prophets | 好吧 按说先知 |
[19:39] | don’t even know they’re in the game | 都是不知情的 |
[19:40] | until they’ve actually been touched by God, so… | 直到他们被上帝点化 |
[19:42] | I-I was touched by God? | 上帝点化了我 |
[19:44] | Or possibly his sister, Amara. | 或许是他妹妹 阿玛拉 |
[19:46] | – He has family? – Yeah. | -他还有家人啊 -是啊 |
[19:48] | She wants him gone so she can annihilate the universe. | 她想干掉他 好毁灭宇宙 |
[19:50] | – That’s the headline. – What? | -大致是如此 -什么 |
[19:52] | And since you might have a hotline to her, | 鉴于你可能与她有直接的联系 |
[19:53] | we’re hoping you can help us find her. | 我们希望你能帮我们找到她 |
[19:54] | W-Why would you want to find her? | 你们为什么要找到她 |
[19:56] | We got to rescue this guy she’s holding. | 我们得救一个被她扣押的人 |
[19:58] | – Who is? – Lucifer. | -是谁 -路西法 |
[19:59] | Her nephew. | 她侄子 |
[20:00] | – Who’s possessing an angel at the moment. – Yeah. | -他目前附身了一个天使 -对 |
[20:05] | It’s locked. | 锁着呢 |
[20:06] | Yeah, that, too. | 那边也是 |
[20:07] | Sometimes we keep monsters in the back. | 有时候我们会把妖怪放在车后座 |
[20:09] | I — I — I can’t do this! | 我做不到 |
[20:11] | – Yeah, you can. – No, I promise you I can’t. | -你行的 -我真的不行 |
[20:13] | Look, we can’t force you to do this. You’ve got to want this. | 我们不能逼你 你得自己想做 |
[20:15] | It — It’s like asking me to believe in Santa Claus. | 这就像让我相信圣诞老人 |
[20:19] | – Oh, well, actually — – Dean, not now. | -其实… -迪恩 不是时候 |
[20:20] | Okay, look, we — we’re not asking you to believe that this is true, | 好吧 我们不求你相信这是真的 |
[20:23] | just act like you do. | 装装样子就行 |
[20:25] | People do it all the time. | 人们成天装相 |
[20:30] | – What? – I — I-I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我不知道 |
[20:32] | I — I think I’m sensing something. | 我好像感觉到了什么 |
[20:35] | Something big. | 强大的存在 |
[20:36] | Like Amara? | 阿玛拉吗 |
[20:37] | I don’t think so. | 好像不是 |
[20:39] | Although, how would I know? | 但我怎么可能知道呢 |
[20:42] | Could it be… | 可能是 |
[20:46] | Him? | 他 |
[21:00] | Hey, Chuck. | 恰克 |
[21:01] | We, uh, found someone. | 我们找到个人 |
[21:04] | I think he’s the next prophet. | 他好像是下一位先知 |
[21:08] | Neat-o. | 好诶 |
[21:13] | Is that my computer? | 那是我的电脑吗 |
[21:14] | I’ve never seen so much porn. | 我从没见过那么多黄片 |
[21:19] | Not in one sitting. | 至少没一次性见过那么多 |
[21:21] | It’s — I’m gonna… | 我要… |
[21:27] | So, uh, listen. | 听着 |
[21:29] | He — He’s — He’s a little nutted out | 他对这神神鬼鬼的 |
[21:30] | about the whole booga-booga of it all, | 状况有点抓狂 |
[21:32] | so maybe just dial back the — the God stuff. | 或许别拿上帝什么的吓他了 |
[21:38] | No pants on. | 没穿裤子 |
[21:39] | – Sam? – Yeah? | -萨姆 -嗯 |
[21:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:48] | All right, you’re safe. Come on. | 你安全了 走吧 |
[21:54] | Donatello, good to see ya. | 多纳泰罗 见到你很高兴 |
[21:56] | Sorry about your cat. | 你猫的事我很遗憾 |
[21:58] | You — You know me? | 你认识我 |
[22:01] | I made you. | 我创造了你 |
[22:02] | I made all of you, even the ones who aren’t born yet. | 我创造了你们所有人 包括那些尚未出世的人 |
[22:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[22:09] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[22:12] | G-Good to meet you, Sir! | 见到你很高兴 阁下 |
[22:13] | Your — Your celestial magnificence, your — | 伟大神明殿下 |
[22:15] | Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay. | 行了 |
[22:16] | He — He just kind of goes by Chuck. | 喊他恰克就行 |
[22:19] | So, we good? Y’all signed up? | 可以了吧 你加入吧 |
[22:23] | I-I-I guess you know that I was an atheist, | 我猜你知道我本是个无神论者 |
[22:28] | until 10 minutes ago. | 直到10分钟前 |
[22:31] | Is that an issue? | 这是个问题吗 |
[22:32] | Not for me. I mean, I believe in me. | 我不介意 我相信我 |
[22:35] | But your skepticism is to be expected. | 但你的怀疑是预料之中的 |
[22:37] | I did include free will in the kit. | 毕竟我还给了人自由意志 |
[22:44] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[22:55] | Oh, uh, barkeep, dos margaritas! | 老板 来点玛格丽塔酒 |
[22:58] | Top-shelf tequila please for my amigos. | 拿最棒的龙舌兰给我的朋友 |
[23:01] | Their treat. | 他们请客 |
[23:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[23:05] | We’re here. Don’t try to pull any crap. | 我们来了 别耍花样 |
[23:08] | And what variety of crap could I possibly pull? | 我能耍什么花样 |
[23:12] | I’ve lost my grace. | 我已经没有能量了 |
[23:15] | Look at me. I got nothing. | 看我啊 我什么都没有 |
[23:16] | Okay, why did you have to see us? | 好吧 你为什么非要见我们 |
[23:18] | What’s so urgent? | 什么事那么急 |
[23:22] | So, I, uh, notice you’ve been in touch with Chuck. | 我发现你们见到了恰克 |
[23:28] | A.K.A., you know who. | 也就是那个谁 |
[23:29] | Yeah, yeah. Is this going anywhere? | 嗯 你有什么话想说吗 |
[23:31] | Yes, Chuck agreed to take on Amara. | 是的 恰克同意对付阿玛拉了 |
[23:34] | He said that? | 他说的吗 |
[23:35] | – Used those words? – Pretty much. | -这是他原话吗 -差不多 |
[23:39] | So, what — he’s not confronting Amara? | 怎么 他不打算对付阿玛拉吗 |
[23:42] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[23:43] | He’s — He’s going to — He’s gonna…meet with her. | 他的确是要去见她 |
[23:48] | He’s just not gonna take her down. | 但他不会干掉她 |
[23:53] | He’s gonna… | 他要 |
[23:56] | sacrifice himself. | 牺牲自我 |
[23:57] | Let her do whatever she wants with him. | 任凭她处置 |
[24:01] | Do you really expect us to buy this? | 你真指望我们相信吗 |
[24:05] | No. | 不 |
[24:06] | Of course not. | 当然不了 |
[24:09] | Here. | 给 |
[24:11] | Buy this. | 信这个吧 |
[24:17] | Ignore the typos, but read it. | 别管错别字 但好好读读 |
[24:18] | It’s in his own words. | 都是他自己的原话 |
[24:21] | It’s not an autobiography. | 这不是自传 |
[24:24] | It’s a suicide note. | 是遗书 |
[24:44] | You wanted to talk. | 你想谈 |
[24:47] | This seemed as good a place as any. | 这里似乎就不错 |
[24:52] | Look at them — endlessly optimistic. | 看他们 多么乐观 |
[24:55] | The wind blows over his tower, he rebuilds. | 风吹倒他的塔楼 他就重建 |
[24:59] | Always gets me. | 总能触动我 |
[25:03] | If that’s so, why are you bailing? | 如果是这样 你为什么要放弃 |
[25:11] | When you see Amara, you’re throwing in the towel? | 你见到阿玛拉时 就要投降吗 |
[25:17] | Metatron. | 梅塔特隆 |
[25:18] | Loose lips. | 大嘴巴 |
[25:20] | But you think I’m a dick. Why do you care? | 但你觉得我是混蛋呢 你在乎个什么劲 |
[25:27] | Because before you went M.I.A… | 因为你失踪之前 |
[25:30] | you did a lot. | 做了很多事 |
[25:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:36] | And what you call throwing in the towel, | 你所谓的投降 |
[25:38] | I call strategy. | 在我看来是策略 |
[25:42] | How is death by your sister a strategy? | 被你妹妹杀死怎么能叫策略 |
[25:44] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
[25:47] | Her beef is with me. | 她是跟我有仇 |
[25:51] | Yeah, but I still don’t understand how — how dying | 是啊 但我还是不明白 死 |
[25:53] | is a — a blueprint for success. | 怎么能塑造成功 |
[25:56] | I don’t be dying. | 我不会死 |
[25:58] | I’ll be caged. | 我会被囚禁 |
[26:00] | I trade myself for… everything I created. | 我拿自己换我创造的一切 |
[26:04] | It goes on. | 世界得以延续 |
[26:09] | Okay, well, the, um, | 好吧 |
[26:12] | Amara that I know is… | 我认识的那个阿玛拉 |
[26:16] | a mountain of — of pissed off. | 充满了愤怒 |
[26:19] | I mean, she spent a — a gazillion years in solitary. | 她一个人被关了那么久 |
[26:21] | The only thing she’s thinking is — is it’s her turn. | 她唯一的想法就是 现在轮到她了 |
[26:23] | And I’ll give it to her, as long as she accepts the deal. | 我会给她机会 只要她接受交易 |
[26:27] | The deal? What… | 交易 什么 |
[26:30] | She’s gonna eliminate you, | 她会毁灭你的 |
[26:31] | and then she’s gonna destroy everything that you’ve created. | 然后她会毁掉你创造的一切 |
[26:33] | She’s told me this personally. | 这是她亲口跟我说的 |
[26:39] | You started this. | 这一切是你创造的 |
[26:41] | You started all of this, | 全部是你创造的 |
[26:43] | but does that give you the right to end it? | 那么你就有权终结它吗 |
[26:46] | You know, we’re not just some toys you throw away. | 我们不是你可以随手丢掉的玩具 |
[26:50] | I think you owe us more than that. | 我觉得你欠我们更多 |
[26:55] | If my plan doesn’t work, | 如果我的计划不成功 |
[26:57] | then humans will step up. | 那人类就会站出来 |
[27:01] | You, Sam, | 你 萨姆 |
[27:03] | others that are the chosen will have to find a way. | 其他天选者 得找到办法 |
[27:09] | It’s why I saved you years ago. | 这就是我那么多年前救了你的原因 |
[27:15] | You’re the firewall between light and darkness. | 你是光明和黑暗之间的防火墙 |
[27:20] | No. | 不 |
[27:22] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[27:24] | Look, give me a — a vampire, and I’m good. | 听着 吸血鬼 我对付得了 |
[27:27] | But this — God’s sister? | 但是 上帝的妹妹 |
[27:30] | That is way above my pay grade. | 这太超出我的能力了 |
[27:32] | I… | 我 |
[27:34] | It… | 这 |
[27:36] | Bottom line is i-it’s you who has to take her out. | 总之 是你该来干掉她 |
[27:42] | And look, and then after that, | 之后 |
[27:43] | you know, get a condo in Cancun. | 你是去坎昆买间公寓 |
[27:44] | I don’t care! | 我也不管 |
[27:53] | I got you a beer. I don’t know if you drink. | 我给你拿了瓶啤酒 不知道你喝不喝 |
[27:56] | I do now. | 我现在喝了 |
[28:00] | Well… | 好了 |
[28:07] | I don’t know… If Chuck is leaning our way. | 我不知道恰克是不是会站在我们这边 |
[28:11] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[28:12] | If we do get Lucifer for the added muscle, | 如果我们真把路西法弄来一起帮忙 |
[28:16] | then…maybe he’ll play ball. | 那他或许会配合 |
[28:20] | I thought they hated each other. | 他们不是敌视彼此吗 |
[28:22] | Yeah, they do. | 是啊 |
[28:25] | I so miss being an atheist. | 我真怀念做个无神论者 |
[28:27] | All right, Metatron. Make it quick. | 好了 梅塔特隆 快说 |
[28:30] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[28:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:33] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[28:35] | Thanks for inviting me. | 多谢请我来 |
[28:36] | Inviting you? | 请你 |
[28:38] | You’ve been circling the building all night. | 你一晚上都在地堡外面转悠 |
[28:39] | You sent me 200 text messages with dumbass emojis. | 给我发了两百条傻逼符号表情的短信 |
[28:42] | You got three minutes. | 给你三分钟 |
[28:45] | Donatello! | 多纳泰罗 |
[28:48] | Pleasure to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[28:49] | Metatron, scribe of God. | 梅塔特隆 我是上帝的书记员 |
[28:53] | I was there when you were designed. | 你被设计出来时我就在 |
[28:56] | I wrote your name on the inside of the angels’ eyelids. | 我把你的名字写在了天使眼皮内侧 |
[29:01] | He’s freaking me out. | 他要吓尿我了 |
[29:02] | Okay. You said you wanted to help. | 好了 你说想帮忙的 |
[29:04] | Besides world-class douchery, what do you have to offer? | 除了世界级二逼 你还有什么能提供的 |
[29:07] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:09] | I just transcribed the angel tablet and know all the spells. | 我不过是抄录了天使石碑 知道所有的咒语 |
[29:13] | And I know what makes Amara tick. | 我了解阿玛拉的心思 |
[29:15] | And I had a relationship with the big guy for eons. | 我跟大老板认识很久很久了 |
[29:18] | Shall I keep going? | 还要继续说吗 |
[29:21] | That’s mine! | 那是我的 |
[29:25] | As much as I hate to admit this… | 虽然我不愿承认 |
[29:28] | he kind of has a point. | 但他说的有道理 |
[29:29] | I don’t know. | 是吗 |
[29:31] | You need all the help you can get — even douche help. | 你需要一切的帮助 哪怕是二逼的帮助 |
[29:35] | And since when did you jump on the God wagon? | 你什么时候站在上帝这边了 |
[29:38] | You never used to give a damn. | 你以前根本不在乎啊 |
[29:39] | Well, I didn’t — at one time. | 我曾经是不在乎 |
[29:43] | Now that he’s gone all kamikaze, leaving us with the Darkness, | 现在他视死如归了 要把我们留给黑暗 |
[29:46] | I… | 我 |
[29:51] | I was by his side since the creation. | 我自创世之初就在他身旁 |
[29:55] | He believed in me. | 他相信我 |
[29:58] | If there’s something I can do to help save him | 如果我能帮忙拯救他 |
[30:00] | and his creation, then… | 和他的创造 那么 |
[30:05] | …uh, it seems like I should. | 我似乎就该那么做 |
[30:13] | The plan is to rescue Lucifer from Amara. | 我们计划把路西法从阿玛拉那儿救走 |
[30:16] | Then he teleports us out of Amara’s hideout | 然后让他把我们从阿玛拉的藏身处瞬移出来 |
[30:20] | and we convince Chuck to use him to fight her. | 然后我们说服恰克和他一起去打她 |
[30:28] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你们的计划 |
[30:30] | Do you even know where Amara is? | 你知道阿玛拉在哪吗 |
[30:32] | Um, I think I might know where she is. | 我可能知道她在哪 |
[30:35] | I’ve been getting this vibe. | 我一直有种感应 |
[30:37] | Uh, it’s like a ping in my cerebral cortex. | 就好像我大脑皮层里有一股电脉冲 |
[30:41] | Oh, so either Amara or a stroke. | 那么可能是阿玛拉 也可能是中风 |
[30:44] | And how are we supposed to keep Amara busy while we’re… | 我们要怎么拖住阿玛拉 然后去 |
[30:48] | liberating Lucifer? | 解救路西法 |
[31:17] | Thank you for reaching out to me, Dean. | 多谢联系我 迪恩 |
[31:23] | You said you wanted to meet. | 你说你想见面 |
[31:25] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[31:27] | And the… sensations you arouse. | 和你给我的感觉 |
[31:33] | I know you feel the same way. | 我知道你也有同样的感觉 |
[31:35] | So…what do we do? | 那么 我们怎么办 |
[31:40] | There can be no us. | 我们是不可能的 |
[31:45] | We should just walk away. | 我们该各自走开 |
[31:49] | Then why don’t you? | 那你为什么不走呢 |
[32:35] | Oh, goody. | 天呐 |
[32:38] | Larry, Curly, Moe. | 三个臭皮匠啊 |
[32:43] | Search and rescue? | 搜寻营救 |
[32:50] | It’s one of Dad’s favorites. | 是老爸最喜欢的之一 |
[32:52] | Your ticket finally got punched, huh? | 终于到你了 |
[32:55] | It’s wacky, isn’t it? | 很奇怪吧 |
[32:56] | One minute, you’re…nobody. | 前一秒 你还谁都不是 |
[33:00] | And then — Shazam — you’re Joan of Arc. | 然后 你一下就变成圣女贞德了 |
[33:03] | Let’s, uh — Let’s hope this ends better than that. | 希望这次的结局能更好点 |
[33:06] | All right, can the small talk. | 好了 寒暄够了 |
[33:08] | We’re busting you out of here. | 我们要救你出去 |
[33:12] | Well, it seems fair | 应该的 |
[33:14] | since I wouldn’t be here if you lunatics | 都是你们几个疯子 |
[33:16] | hadn’t set me up to be grabbed by Amara. | 设的局才害我被阿玛拉抓走 |
[33:19] | You’re gonna help us take her down. | 你得帮我们干掉她 |
[33:21] | If you say no, we’ll just leave you here in Abu Ghraib. | 如果你拒绝 我们就把你丢在这儿 |
[33:28] | Say no? | 拒绝 |
[33:30] | You see what she’s done to me? | 你看到她对我做了什么吗 |
[33:32] | Do I look like a fan?! | 你觉得我喜欢她吗 |
[33:36] | This place, this world | 这地方 这世界 |
[33:38] | hasn’t been especially easy for you. | 让你过得不怎么容易 |
[33:42] | Why not at least consider my offer? | 为什么不至少考虑下我的提议 |
[33:48] | This world is flawed. I will give you that. | 这世界的确不完美 我承认 |
[33:51] | But I am not ready to say goodbye to it just yet. | 但我还没准备好跟它告别 |
[33:54] | But one way or the other, you will. | 但不管怎样 你都得跟它道别 |
[33:57] | It’s inevitable. | 这是不可避免的 |
[33:59] | My brother won’t stop me again, | 我哥哥别想再次阻止我 |
[34:03] | because he can’t. | 他做不到 |
[34:06] | Dean, give up your… smallness, | 迪恩 放弃你的渺小 |
[34:12] | your humanity and become boundless within me. | 你的人性吧 加入我 成为无限 |
[34:19] | Eeroh, mahday saytah! | [咒语] |
[34:22] | Did you grabbed this from the steno pool? | 你从速记员群里把他揪出来的吗 |
[34:24] | You understand you’ll be working with your father. | 你明白你要跟你父亲一起联手吧 |
[34:27] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 这是个问题吗 |
[34:30] | That’s family. | 那是家仇 |
[34:32] | This is bigger. | 这事更重要 |
[34:33] | So, you’ll table all the old stuff? | 你会暂且搁置以前的宿怨 |
[34:36] | What happens in Heaven stays in Heaven. | 天堂的麻烦都留在天堂 |
[34:38] | Kahtoh, mahday, tayroh! | [咒语] |
[34:40] | Metatron, are we getting any closer? | 梅塔特隆 怎么样了 |
[34:42] | Dean can’t stall forever. | 迪恩不能一直拖下去 |
[34:44] | I’m — I’m — I’m narrowing it down. | 我在筛选 |
[34:48] | You’re right. I am drawn to you. | 你说得对 我是受你吸引 |
[34:52] | And it bothers the hell out of me, | 这让我很烦恼 |
[34:55] | ’cause I can’t control it. | 因为我不能自控 |
[34:57] | Then why fight it? | 那何必抵抗 |
[35:01] | What you’re feeling | 你的感觉 |
[35:03] | is that I am the end of your struggle. | 是我是你挣扎的终结 |
[35:08] | Something stops you. | 有什么阻止了你 |
[35:13] | Keeps you from having it all. | 让你不能得到一切 |
[35:22] | Sahboh, taylah! | [咒语] |
[35:28] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[35:31] | Where are your thoughts? | 你在想什么 |
[35:39] | Something’s different. | 有什么变了 |
[35:40] | Hey, Lucifer, zap us out of here — quick! | 路西法 快把我们瞬移出去 |
[35:43] | Oh, no can do. | 不行啊 |
[35:44] | What do you mean you can’t do it? | 什么意思 |
[35:46] | Temporarily grounded. | 暂时禁足了 |
[35:48] | Equipment malfunction. | 设备故障 |
[35:52] | You’ve spoken with God. | 你跟上帝说过话 |
[35:56] | You’ve seen him. | 你见过他了 |
[36:00] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[36:04] | Guys, I’m — I’m feeling her! | 各位 我能感觉到她了 |
[36:07] | She’s coming! | 她要来了 |
[36:10] | All right, we’re out of here. Okay. | 好吧 我们快走 好了 |
[36:14] | Come on. | 来 |
[36:16] | All right, Metatron, come on. | 好了 梅塔特隆 快走 |
[36:17] | It’s okay, Sam. You go. | 没事 萨姆 你走吧 |
[36:20] | What?! Come on! | 什么 走啊 |
[36:22] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[36:26] | I got this. | 我来应付她 |
[36:57] | The secretary. | 书记员 |
[37:18] | You were kidding with that, weren’t you? | 你那是在开玩笑吧 |
[37:21] | He meant well. | 他是好意 |
[37:25] | Spare the universe. | 别毁了宇宙 |
[37:29] | Spare this. | 省省吧 |
[38:17] | You really aren’t worth sparing. | 你们不值得我放过 |
[38:21] | None of you. | 你们都不配 |
[38:35] | What happened?! | 怎么回事 |
[38:57] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[39:02] | Home. | 家 |
[39:09] | Occasionally, I do answer a prayer. | 我偶尔是会回应祈祷的 |
[39:24] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[39:30] | You’ve changed. | 你也变了 |
[39:32] | Well, still… | 其实… |
[39:34] | I’m really pretty much the same. | 我没怎么变 |
[40:00] | Still twitchy, huh? | 还觉得紧张 是吗 |
[40:01] | Well, you met God, Lucifer, and the Darkness. | 你见过了上帝 路西法 黑暗 |
[40:05] | You’re gonna need a spa day. | 你得去水疗好好泡一天 |
[40:07] | That or a pair of hookers. | 要么就找一对儿妓女 |
[40:11] | Ah, I have to sort it all out, | 我得去理清思路 |
[40:13] | see what comes next. | 看看接下来做什么 |
[40:15] | I don’t feel much like returning to academia, | 我不太想回归学术界 |
[40:17] | and I sure as hell can’t go back to being an atheist. | 更不能再做回无神论者了 |
[40:20] | Yeah, I hear ya. | 是啊 我理解 |
[40:23] | Thank you…I guess. | 谢谢…吧 |
[40:27] | And, uh… | 如果 |
[40:29] | if there is a tomorrow, given your line of work, | 真有明天 鉴于你们的工作 |
[40:33] | I’ll probably see you again. | 我们大概还会再见 |
[40:36] | Stay tuned. We may need you. | 别消失 我们或许还用得上你 |
[40:45] | So, Metatron took one for the team. | 梅塔特隆为大家牺牲了 |
[40:47] | – Yeah. – Well, I wouldn’t have called that. | -是啊 -真是没想到 |
[40:52] | So, you want to tell me about it? | 你想跟我说说吗 |
[40:55] | I mean, Amara obviously figured out something was going on, | 阿玛拉显然是察觉到不对劲 |
[40:57] | and she didn’t rip your head off. | 但她没杀了你 |
[41:00] | She wants me to be a part of her. | 她要我成为她的一部分 |
[41:02] | Not metaphorically, I’m talking literally — | 不是隐喻 是真的合体 |
[41:05] | forever. | 永远合体 |
[41:10] | So in other words, adios. | 也就是说 再见了 |