时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. I always forget. | 抱歉 我总是忘 |
[00:06] | People can’t see me unless I want them to see me. | 我可以不让人们看到我 除非我想显现 |
[00:11] | God! | 上帝 |
[00:12] | Just call me Chuck. | 就喊我恰克吧 |
[00:13] | I’m looking for God. | 我在找上帝 |
[00:14] | Do you see what’s happening? | 你能看到吗 |
[00:15] | All your chosen, they are suffering! | 你的天选之民 他们在受苦 |
[00:18] | Show yourself! | 现身吧 |
[00:21] | Call me Donatello. | 叫我多纳泰罗就好 |
[00:22] | This guy’s a prophet? | 这人是个先知吗 |
[00:23] | He had no idea he was next in line after Kevin. | 他并不知道自己排在凯文之后 |
[00:25] | How would he? He hadn’t gotten hit by the God power yet. | 怎么能知道 他当时还没被上帝之力击中呢 |
[00:27] | What about Amara? She’s your sister. | 阿玛拉呢 她是你妹妹 |
[00:30] | I took responsibility for her, too. | 我也为她承担了责任 |
[00:32] | Locked her away. | 把她锁了起来 |
[00:33] | So you’re just gonna let Amara win? | 那你就要让阿玛拉赢吗 |
[00:35] | How is death by your sister a strategy? | 被你妹妹杀死怎么能叫策略 |
[00:37] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
[00:37] | She’s gonna eliminate you, | 她会毁灭你的 |
[00:39] | and then she’s gonna destroy everything that you’ve created. | 然后她会毁掉你创造的一切 |
[00:41] | She’s told me this, personally. | 这是她亲口跟我说的 |
[00:42] | You need all the help you can get. | 你需要一切的帮助 |
[00:44] | The plan is to rescue Lucifer from Amara. | 我们计划把路西法从阿玛拉那儿救走 |
[00:46] | Then he teleports us out of Amara’s hideout | 然后让他把我们从阿玛拉的藏身处瞬移出来 |
[00:50] | and we convince Chuck to use him to fight her. | 然后我们说服恰克和他一起去打她 |
[00:53] | And how are we supposed to keep Amara busy while we’re… | 我们要怎么拖住阿玛拉 然后去 |
[00:56] | liberating Lucifer? | 解救路西法 |
[00:58] | Where are your thoughts? Something’s different. | 你在想什么 有什么变了 |
[01:00] | All right, Metatron, come on! | 好了 梅塔特隆 快走 |
[01:02] | It’s okay, Sam. You go. I got this. | 没事 萨姆 你走吧 我来应付她 |
[01:05] | The secretary. | 书记员 |
[01:07] | Spare the universe. | 别毁了宇宙 |
[01:08] | Spare this. | 省省吧 |
[01:34] | So, where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[01:38] | That’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[01:41] | How do you feel? I healed you. | 你感觉怎么样 我治好了你 |
[01:43] | Yeah, didn’t ask you to. | 嗯 我又没叫你那么做 |
[01:45] | Son, be reasonable. | 儿子 别闹了 |
[01:47] | One cosmic Band-Aid on my knee, | 给我膝盖贴个宇宙创可贴 |
[01:50] | and, what, you think that we’re — we’re even now? | 怎么 你当我们这就算扯平了 |
[01:53] | Is it time for us to go play catch in the yard? | 我们该去院子里玩接球了吗 |
[01:57] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[01:59] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[02:03] | How’s it going in here? | 你们怎么样了 |
[02:06] | Listen, I know I’ve been gone for a while. | 听着 我知道我离开了好一阵 |
[02:09] | I missed a few million birthdays. | 我错过了几百万个生日 |
[02:12] | Yeah, and then the second your apes send a distress flare | 是啊 你的猿猴一发出求救信号 |
[02:15] | Daddy’s home. | 老爸就回来了 |
[02:16] | No, that’s not what happened. | 不 不是那样的 |
[02:17] | Hey, these apes saved your ass. | 这俩猿猴救了你一命呢 |
[02:24] | He can’t hurt you. | 他伤不了你们 |
[02:26] | Oh, so you’re controlling me now. | 你现在还控制我了啊 |
[02:28] | No, it’s just a safeguard. | 只是防护措施 |
[02:31] | Hey, guys, uh, Chuck, um… | 伙计们 恰克 |
[02:33] | Lucifer, Dean… | 路西法 迪恩 |
[02:36] | think we can try and focus here, you know? | 我们是不是该关注重要的问题了 |
[02:39] | End of the world, common enemy, all that. | 世界末日 共同敌人什么的 |
[02:42] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 我敌人的敌人是我的朋友 |
[02:45] | Team Amara. Go, Amara. | 阿玛拉队加油 |
[02:47] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是真心的 |
[02:50] | You’re really not gonna say it. | 你真不打算说 |
[02:56] | He’s not gonna say what? | 他不打算说什么 |
[02:58] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[03:03] | Screw all of you. | 去你们所有人的 |
[03:16] | Kids, huh? | 孩子啊 |
[03:39] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[03:41] | You know, at some point in time, | 你早晚得 |
[03:42] | you’re gonna have to come out and — and talk to… | 出来 跟… |
[03:45] | God. | 上帝说话 |
[03:47] | This is like the worst episode of “Full House” ever. | 简直是《青春满屋》最烂的一集了 |
[03:53] | If Dad has something to say to me, | 如果老爸有话跟我说 |
[03:55] | I’ll hear it from him. | 叫他亲自来说吧 |
[03:56] | Until then, I’ll be in my room. | 在此之前 我都会待在房间里 |
[03:58] | It’s not your room. | 才不是你的房间 |
[03:58] | It’s my room. | 是我的房间 |
[04:04] | Whatever. | 不管了 |
[04:06] | We can do this. Lucifer stole the throne. | 我们可以的 路西法窃取了王位 |
[04:10] | His authority weakens the longer he’s M.I.A. | 他失踪越久 他的威信就越受削弱 |
[04:13] | The time is ripe for a coup. | 政变的时机已到 |
[04:17] | That’s why I brought you here. | 所以 我把你们召集至此 |
[04:19] | Together, we can reclaim the throne. | 我们可以携手夺回王位 |
[04:22] | Together, we can make Hell great again. | 我们可以携手重振地狱 |
[04:32] | Of course, I’ll need your help recruiting others. | 当然 我需要你们帮忙再招安别人 |
[04:34] | When the numbers are in our favor, we’ll strike, | 等我们的人数占优势时 我们就出击 |
[04:38] | and each and every one of you | 到时你们每个人 |
[04:40] | will have earned a place at my side. | 都将赢得在我身边的一席之位 |
[04:44] | Told you he’d do this. | 就说他会这么做 |
[04:45] | “He”? Do what? | “他” 做什么 |
[04:48] | What you always do. | 你总做的事 |
[04:50] | Promise a return to Hell’s former glory — | 承诺恢复地狱往日的光辉 |
[04:53] | promises you never make good on. | 却从不会兑现承诺 |
[04:54] | How about a rundown of your recent rule? | 回顾下你最近的统治吧 |
[04:57] | First, you were Rowena’s bitch. | 你先是罗威娜的走狗 |
[04:59] | Then Dean Winchester’s. | 然后是迪恩·温彻斯特的 |
[05:01] | Then Amara’s, then Lucifer’s. | 然后是阿玛拉 路西法 |
[05:03] | A few weeks ago, you were cleaning these floors… | 几周前 你还在清扫地板 |
[05:07] | with your tongue. | 而且是用舌头舔 |
[05:11] | We could retake Hell, but why bother? | 我们是可以夺回地狱 但何必呢 |
[05:14] | The world’s ending, and this time… | 世界要完了 这次 |
[05:17] | Hell’s ending with it. | 地狱也要一起完了 |
[05:22] | Unless you’ve got a plan to defeat the Darkness. | 除非你有计划打败黑暗 |
[05:27] | Well, then, this is just more of the same — | 那这就还是老样子 |
[05:29] | King Crowley’s bad dinner theater. | 克劳力大王的蹩脚晚餐小剧场 |
[05:33] | If that’s the way you feel, why did you show? | 既然你是这么想的 何必来呢 |
[05:38] | We wanted to see the monkey dance… | 我们想看猴子跳舞 |
[05:40] | one last time. | 就这最后一次 |
[05:50] | Talk to him. | 跟他谈谈 |
[05:51] | Won’t do any good. | 没用的 |
[05:52] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:54] | ‘Cause I can’t give him what he wants. | 因为我不能把他想要的给他 |
[05:56] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[05:57] | What everyone wants — | 每个人都想要的 |
[05:59] | my sister, my children, you humans — | 我妹妹 我的孩子们 你们这些人类 |
[06:02] | an apology. | 都想要个道歉 |
[06:03] | A big, wet “I’m sorry.” | 大大的”对不起” |
[06:06] | Well, so give it to him. | 那就跟他道歉啊 |
[06:08] | It’s not like he’s asking for a weapon | 他又不是管你要武器 |
[06:10] | or for Hell or for Heaven. | 或是地狱或天堂 |
[06:11] | He’s asking for words. | 就是一句话嘛 |
[06:13] | I can’t say I’m sorry if I’m not. | 如果我不觉得抱歉 就不能说 |
[06:16] | What he wants an apology for, | 他要我道歉的事 |
[06:18] | I did it for humanity, for the world. | 我是为了人类 为了世界才那么做的 |
[06:21] | Look, Lucifer wants what everybody wants — Amara gone. | 路西法想要的跟大家想要的一样 干掉阿玛拉 |
[06:25] | Okay, let’s just…give him a little time to cool off. | 给他点时间冷静下来就好 |
[06:29] | Okay, well, I don’t know if you noticed, | 不知道你是否注意到了 |
[06:30] | but a little time is not something we have. | 但我们现在偏偏就是没有时间了 |
[06:32] | The end is freakin’ nigh. | 末日即将到来了 |
[06:59] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[07:02] | Door not locked. | 门没锁 |
[07:11] | What all that astral projection bull for? | 玩灵魂出窍是闹什么鬼 |
[07:14] | We’re hardly on the best terms, Clea. | 我们关系又不太好 柯丽雅 |
[07:17] | Before barging in, I just wanted to check for hex bags | 闯进来之前 我想看看有没有巫术袋 |
[07:22] | or a — | 或是 |
[07:25] | That. | 那个 |
[07:27] | What you want? | 你想要什么 |
[07:29] | I’m working on a spell. It requires a second. | 我在研究一个咒语 需要一个帮手 |
[07:35] | A second? | 帮手 |
[07:38] | Well, why don’t you ask Charisse | 你怎么不去找夏丽斯 |
[07:40] | or Melodie or Thomasin? | 梅洛蒂 或托马辛 |
[07:45] | Oh, yeah, you torched them all | 是啊 你一时任性的时候 |
[07:47] | in one of your impetuous little fits. | 把她们都烧了 |
[07:50] | The world’s ending, Clea. | 世界末日要来了 柯丽雅 |
[07:54] | Well, duh. | 废话 |
[08:03] | The end times shouldn’t bother you, though, Row. | 但你不该为世界末日烦恼啊 罗威 |
[08:04] | You a rat. | 你是只老鼠 |
[08:07] | Find your way off any sinking ship. | 你在哪艘沉船上都能找到出路 |
[08:10] | Damn right. | 说得对 |
[08:12] | The spell I’m working on is Book of the Damned magic, | 我在研究的咒语出自《诅咒之书》 |
[08:16] | and it can get us back. | 可以让我们穿越回去 |
[08:18] | We can buy ourselves a few more centuries of life. | 我们可以为自己争取几个世纪的生命 |
[08:22] | Turn back the clock for us… | 为我们逆转时间 |
[08:25] | before the world inevitably goes bye-bye. | 否则这世界就要不可避免地毁灭了 |
[08:30] | You’re scared. | 你怕了 |
[08:32] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[08:35] | I came face-to-face with the Darkness. | 我跟黑暗面对面过 |
[08:39] | The apocalypse bell’s been rung a few times in our day, | 我们当年听到过几次天启的钟声 |
[08:42] | but when I looked inside her, I saw it. | 但当我看着她时 我看到了 |
[08:46] | Not just the end of the world, Heaven and Hell — | 不仅是世界 天堂和地狱的终结 |
[08:49] | the end of magic. | 是魔法的终结 |
[08:58] | Greek antiquity… | 古希腊 |
[09:00] | or no deal. | 否则免谈 |
[09:02] | Middle Ages. | 中世纪 |
[09:03] | I know, not the best time to be a witch. | 我知道 不是做女巫的好时代 |
[09:06] | Or a black woman. | 或是黑人女子 |
[09:07] | And the Greek Age was better? | 难道古希腊就更好吗 |
[09:10] | I’m a fan of the classics. I’ll make it work. | 我喜欢经典 我能搞定 |
[09:14] | Deal. | 成交 |
[09:15] | One of you is gonna have to, uh, go first. | 你们其中一位得先开口 |
[09:18] | You know what? Uh, Lucifer, y-you, uh… | 这样吧 路西法 |
[09:21] | you agreed to have a sit-down if — if God would show, | 你说只要上帝到场 你就乐意坐下谈谈 |
[09:24] | so… | 那么… |
[09:26] | And, Chuck, you — you did say you’d talk. | 恰克 你说过你会开口的 |
[09:32] | Him first. | 他先说 |
[09:33] | I’m the one who’s owed an explanation. | 是我该得到一个解释 |
[09:39] | Okay, let’s — let’s try “I feel” statements. | 好吧 我们试试用”我觉得”来开头 |
[09:43] | Dr. Phil. | 菲尔医生[真人秀心理医生] |
[09:46] | Oh, yeah, of course. Obviously. | 嗯 好 当然了 |
[09:53] | I am sorry that you feel… | 我很抱歉你觉得 |
[09:57] | that I betrayed you, that I acted without cause. | 我背叛了你 我毫无道理 |
[10:01] | I’m sorry that you can’t see you gave me no choice. | 很抱歉 你不明白是你让我别无选择 |
[10:06] | – I’m good. – You heard that, right? | -我说完了 -你们听到了吧 |
[10:08] | W-We all know that you are God, um, but… | 我们都知道你是上帝 但是 |
[10:14] | maybe could you be a-a little less…Lordly? | 你能不能别那么…老大 |
[10:19] | But I am — I-I’m the Lord. | 但我就是老大啊 |
[10:22] | There he goes. | 瞧他啊 |
[10:23] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了不得已的事 |
[10:25] | To create the world, I had to lock Amara away. | 为了创造世界 我必须把阿玛拉关起来 |
[10:28] | And when the Mark corrupted you | 血印败坏了你后 |
[10:30] | and I saw that you posed a threat to humankind, | 我发现你对人类构成威胁 |
[10:32] | I did the same with you. | 我把你也关了起来 |
[10:32] | No, you betrayed me. | 不 你背叛了我 |
[10:35] | You gave me the Mark to lock her away, | 你为了关她而给了我血印 |
[10:37] | and when it changed me, | 结果后来它改变了我 |
[10:39] | when it did what the Mark inevitably does… | 那是血印不可避免的影响 |
[10:43] | you threw me away. | 你就抛弃了我 |
[10:44] | No, Son. The Mark — | 不 儿子 血印 |
[10:46] | You always cast a jaa diced glance at humans. | 你一直对人类抱有敌意 |
[10:51] | The Mark didn’t change you. | 血印没有改变你 |
[10:52] | It just made you more of what you already were. | 只是放大了你的为人 |
[10:54] | What I was was your son… | 我本来是你儿子 |
[10:58] | your child. | 你的孩子 |
[10:59] | Why should I put you first above all others? | 我凭什么把你置于其他人之上 |
[11:02] | Do you have any idea what it’s like to argue | 你知道跟你当上帝的 |
[11:04] | with your father when your father is God? | 老爸吵架是什么感觉吗 |
[11:09] | Everything is a tautology with you. | 你说什么做什么都是真理 |
[11:12] | Everything is, “Because I told you so.” | 总是”因为我这么说的” |
[11:15] | Everything is, “It had to be done.” | 或者”那非做不可” |
[11:17] | Pretty sure that’s all fathers. | 当爹的都这样 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 那好 |
[11:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | Big picture, as God, you did what you had to do. | 大局 作为上帝 你做了你必须做的 |
[11:30] | But little picture — | 那么微观来看呢 |
[11:33] | you sucked at being a dad. | 你是个糟糕透顶的老爸 |
[11:35] | Okay, maybe I didn’t handle everything perfectly. | 好吧 或许我并没把所有事都处理得很好 |
[11:40] | But tell me… | 但告诉我 |
[11:43] | could I have kept humankind safe with you on the board? | 如果我不赶走你 人类的安全有保证吗 |
[11:47] | I know about your little bid to replace me with the angels. | 我知道你曾想顶替我 |
[11:51] | Okay, “New God,” what would you have done about you? | 那么 “新上帝” 你会怎么处置你 |
[11:54] | That is not the point! | 重点不在那儿 |
[11:58] | I-I can’t believe I’m actually about to say this, but, um… | 真不敢相信我真要这么说 但是 |
[12:04] | Lucifer is right. | 路西法是对的 |
[12:08] | A-All he wants is an apology, | 他只想要一个道歉 |
[12:10] | a-and you’re too concerned about being right | 你却只在乎对错 |
[12:13] | to — to give him one. | 不肯跟他道歉 |
[12:15] | But apologies aren’t always about being right. | 但道歉并不总是关于对错 |
[12:19] | Sometimes they’re just about apologizing. | 有时候只是需要道个歉 |
[12:23] | Yeah, a-and the great thing about apologies is | 是啊 道歉的一个妙处就是 |
[12:25] | you don’t have to mean them. | 你不非得是真心的 |
[12:26] | You know, I-I lie and tell Sam I’m sorry all the time. | 我经常对萨姆撒谎 说我很抱歉 |
[12:32] | I’m sorry. See? | 对不起 瞧见没 |
[12:34] | That’s… | 这… |
[12:35] | Okay, enough from the peanut gallery. | 行了 场外观众就别掺和了 |
[12:45] | What? | 说啊 |
[12:47] | What would you have done? | 换了你会怎么做 |
[12:49] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[12:53] | You were my father, and you forsook me. | 你是我父亲 却抛弃了我 |
[13:01] | I did. | 是的 |
[13:05] | I was supposed to love all creation equally. | 我本该平等地爱众生 |
[13:09] | I wasn’t supposed to have favorites. | 本不该有偏爱的 |
[13:13] | But you… | 但你 |
[13:16] | You were mine. | 你曾是我的最爱 |
[13:20] | I gave you the Mark because I loved you the most… | 我给你血印是因为我最爱你 |
[13:24] | because I thought you were strong enough to bear it. | 因为我以为你够坚强 可以承受 |
[13:30] | And when I saw that I was wrong… | 当我发现自己错了 |
[13:36] | when I watched my choice… | 当我看着我的选择 |
[13:39] | devour my… | 吞噬了 |
[13:42] | most cherished son… | 我最珍爱的儿子 |
[13:47] | I hated myself. | 我痛恨自己 |
[13:52] | And so I punished you. | 所以我惩罚了你 |
[14:01] | And I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:17] | So…are we good? | 都没事了吧 |
[14:23] | Okay. Great. | 好 太好了 |
[14:25] | So what now? | 现在干什么 |
[14:26] | We trap Amara, put her back in the box. | 抓住阿玛拉 把她关回去 |
[14:30] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[14:31] | Yeah. Well, you were right. | 嗯 你说得对 |
[14:32] | She needs to be destroyed. | 是该摧毁她 |
[14:35] | – But I won’t kill her. – Why not? | -但我不能杀她 -为什么 |
[14:37] | Amara’s been caged for billions of years, but… | 阿玛拉被囚禁了数十亿年 但 |
[14:41] | you know, she was always there. | 但她一直在的 |
[14:43] | She had to be there — | 她必须存在 |
[14:45] | you know, yin and yang, you know, uh, dark and light. | 阴阳 黑暗光明什么的 |
[14:48] | English, Chuck. | 说明白点 恰克 |
[14:54] | There’s a harmony, a balance in the universe. | 宇宙有种和谐 平衡 |
[14:58] | Light needs dark, dark needs light. | 光明需要黑暗 黑暗需要光明 |
[15:01] | If you blow one of them up, then, I mean… | 如果把其中一个干掉了 那么 |
[15:04] | It wouldn’t be a good thing. | 反正不是好事 |
[15:05] | It’d be really not a good thing. | 会是非常不好的事 |
[15:08] | Like, end of reality, not good. | 终结现实世界那么不好 |
[15:10] | Okay, so we gift-wrap Amara. | 好吧 那么我们抓住阿玛拉 |
[15:12] | I mean, we got the team back together, so — | 把大家都集结起来 |
[15:14] | Not quite. | 恐怕不行 |
[15:15] | We’re still a few members short of the original lineup. | 原始阵容还少几个人 |
[15:17] | Yeah, first time, it took the combined strength | 第一次 我和兄弟们 |
[15:20] | of me and my brothers to weaken Amara before… | 合力削弱了阿玛拉的力量 然后 |
[15:23] | Daddy-o finished her off. | 老爸才解决掉了她 |
[15:24] | Yeah, even then, it was close. | 即便是那样 也很惊险 |
[15:26] | No, with just the two of us, we’ll lose. | 光是我们俩 不会成功的 |
[15:29] | Okay, so, what, we’ll need more group therapy | 好吧 那么如果我们想成功 |
[15:31] | between you and the archangels if we want to have a shot? | 得继续给你和大天使做集体治疗吗 |
[15:33] | Well, Michael’s in no condition to fight. | 米迦勒根本不能战斗 |
[15:35] | And it’s outside of my power | 复活加百列和拉斐尔 |
[15:37] | to bring Gabriel and Raphael back. | 也在我能力之外 |
[15:38] | But you restored Castiel. | 你恢复了卡西迪奥 |
[15:40] | Archangels are different. | 大天使不一样 |
[15:41] | They’re the stuff of primordial creation. | 他们是原始的创造 |
[15:45] | Rebuilding them, it’s — it’s time we don’t have. | 重建他们需要耗时 我们来不及的 |
[15:48] | All right. So what do you need to win? | 好吧 那你需要什么才能获胜 |
[15:52] | What do you got? | 你们有什么 |
[15:59] | So what do we bring to the table to make up for archangel power? | 我们能拿什么来替代大天使的神力 |
[16:04] | We could try and find more Hands of God. | 我们可以试试再找些上帝之手 |
[16:06] | A little redundant. | 多余了吧 |
[16:08] | Well, what about Crowley? | 克劳力呢 |
[16:11] | Big demon power, former king of Hell. | 厉害的恶魔力量 前地狱之王 |
[16:13] | He was a player in his day. | 他当年也是个人物 |
[16:15] | Stealing my moves, Dean? | 学我的啊 迪恩 |
[16:22] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[16:24] | You got Lucifer back in the fold. | 你把路西法救回来了 |
[16:27] | He snapped you here. | 他把你送了过来 |
[16:28] | No, it wasn’t Lucifer. | 不 不是路西法 |
[16:35] | It’s time to sober up. | 该清醒了 |
[16:36] | You smell like a Dumpster outside the Liquor Barn. | 你闻起来像酒水店外的垃圾桶 |
[16:40] | What’s this? Concern for me? | 这算什么 担心我吗 |
[16:44] | I appreciate your attempts at bro-mantic rekindling. | 多谢你企图重燃我们的兄弟基情 |
[16:48] | But I think we both agree that ship has sailed. | 但我们都清楚 那条友谊小船已经翻了 |
[16:51] | That’s not what this is about. | 不是为了这个 |
[16:55] | We need your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[16:58] | We have the angels. | 我们有天使 |
[16:59] | And here I thought I had made real inroads with you guys. | 我还以为我把你们祸害得不轻呢 |
[17:03] | You thought wrong, Serpent. | 你错了 毒蛇 |
[17:05] | – Serpent. – We loathe you. | -毒蛇 -我们讨厌你 |
[17:07] | We’ll always loathe you. | 我们永远不会喜欢你 |
[17:09] | Welp… | 好吧 |
[17:11] | I came here to ask a good-faith favor of you folks, | 我是诚心诚意来求你们帮忙的 |
[17:14] | but as you are… | 但既然 |
[17:17] | clearly less than kindly disposed, | 你们这么杀气腾腾的 |
[17:20] | perhaps you’ll, uh, lend an ear to my very own Jiminy Cricket. | 或许你们愿听我的小蟋蟀一句 |
[17:44] | Hello, brothers. | 你们好 兄弟们 |
[17:48] | Sisters. | 姐妹们 |
[17:49] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
[17:51] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[17:53] | Do you think we see any daylight between you and the adversary? | 你以为你在我们眼中跟那个混蛋有什么区别吗 |
[17:59] | Rowena. I mean, she’s a snake, but she’s a powerful witch. | 罗威娜 她虽然狡猾 但她法力强大 |
[18:02] | And she’s got the Book of the Damned. | 而且她有《诅咒之书》 |
[18:04] | We’ve got the owl feather and the yarrow root. | 猫头鹰毛 蓍草根 |
[18:06] | Check and check. | 都齐了 |
[18:08] | A jaw of pig? | 猪下巴 |
[18:09] | Check. | 有了 |
[18:14] | What are you doing here, Giant? | 你来干什么 巨人 |
[18:17] | Give it! | 拿来 |
[18:18] | Not till we’ve talked. | 我们得先谈谈 |
[18:20] | You walked right into a powerful coven. | 你走进了一个厉害的女巫团 |
[18:22] | Ah, it takes three for a coven. | 三个人才算一个团 |
[18:24] | Witch’s den… | 女巫老巢 |
[18:26] | without a weapon. | 还不带武器 |
[18:28] | I’ll turn you into a moose — an actual moose. | 看我把你真变成一只鹿 |
[18:31] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[18:32] | Read his aura. | 感受一下他的气场 |
[18:33] | He under some potent protection. | 他有强大的保护 |
[18:35] | Never seen that before. | 从没见过这样的 |
[18:38] | Hear the man out. | 听他说说吧 |
[18:41] | Well? | 说啊 |
[18:43] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[18:45] | Getting these groups to enlist | 让这些人加入 |
[18:47] | and then work together, | 而且合作 |
[18:49] | it’s not gonna be easy. | 不会是易事 |
[18:50] | Couldn’t you just compel them? | 你不能直接控制他们吗 |
[18:52] | I invented free will for a reason. | 我发明自由意志是有原因的 |
[18:54] | So we’re tying our hands on principle? | 那我们要受原则的束缚吗 |
[18:56] | No, you can’t make an effective soldier by force. | 不 强迫是不出好士兵的 |
[18:59] | They have to choose this fight. | 他们必须自己愿意作战 |
[19:01] | But they’re gonna want to know they’re backing a winner. | 但他们会想知道自己支持的是赢家队 |
[19:05] | So… | 那么 |
[19:07] | So… | 那么 |
[19:09] | We’re gonna play the God card. | 我们得打上帝牌 |
[19:13] | God’s back. | 上帝回来了 |
[19:15] | You’ve tricked me before, Samuel. | 你之前就骗过我 萨穆埃尔 |
[19:16] | Why would I believe a word you say? | 我凭什么要相信你 |
[19:18] | It would explain that aura of protection. | 这倒是能解释他的保护气场 |
[19:21] | Not no regular magic. | 不是一般的魔法 |
[19:23] | Clea, dear, | 柯丽雅 亲爱的 |
[19:25] | is this how it’s going to be with us in Crete? | 等我们到了希腊克里特岛也要这样吗 |
[19:31] | Even if God’s back, why would I care? | 就算上帝回来了 我管呢 |
[19:34] | Hello, pagan here. | 我可是异教徒 |
[19:36] | I serve magic, not God. | 我侍奉魔法 不是上帝 |
[19:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:40] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[19:41] | I am. | 我有兴趣 |
[19:44] | What? I can’t serve both? | 怎么 不能都侍奉吗 |
[19:48] | Let’s hear it from Him. | 让我们听他说 |
[19:51] | In good time. | 日后会的 |
[19:54] | Do I have your support? | 你们支持我吗 |
[19:55] | I can’t even look at you, Castiel. | 我都不忍看你 卡西迪奥 |
[19:57] | You befouled yourself with the Deceiver. | 你用那个骗子玷污了自己 |
[20:04] | You know, every second that I’ve spent subordinating myself to Lucifer, | 我屈从于路西法的每一秒钟 |
[20:08] | it’s been a torment. | 都是折磨 |
[20:10] | It’s destroying me, it’s burning through my vessel. | 这在摧毁我 烧坏我的皮囊 |
[20:14] | But I would do it all over again, | 但我毫不后悔 |
[20:17] | because through me, he and God, | 因为通过我 他和上帝 |
[20:21] | they will defeat the Darkness. | 他们将击败黑暗 |
[20:27] | That’s my role in this fight. It’s God’s fight. | 这就是我在这场上帝的战斗中的角色 |
[20:32] | You can play a part in that fight, too… | 你们也可以参与进来 |
[20:35] | if you join me. | 只要你们加入我 |
[20:37] | No. | 不行 |
[20:38] | Row, you brought me a plan to escape. | 罗威 你带来的是逃跑计划 |
[20:41] | This here’s an opportunity to fight and win. | 而这是战斗获胜的机会 |
[20:43] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[20:44] | Nobody’s talking to you, big and tall. | 没人跟你说话 大块头 |
[20:47] | I can enlist others. | 我可以招来其他人 |
[20:49] | Sister witches. | 女巫姐妹 |
[20:51] | You’re mad. | 你疯了 |
[20:51] | We don’t stand a chance against Amara! | 我们对付阿玛拉毫无胜算 |
[20:54] | Rowena, honey… | 罗威娜 亲爱的 |
[20:56] | there is a chance. | 是有机会的 |
[20:59] | Game of thrones. It’s musical chairs. | 权力的游戏 就像抢椅子 |
[21:04] | Still… | 不过 |
[21:06] | I wanted it — | 我还是想要 |
[21:08] | to go out with the crown on my head! | 我想戴着王冠走向末日 |
[21:10] | And that’s what you offered them, | 这就是你向他们提出的 |
[21:13] | a chance to stroke your ego? | 满足你自大的机会 |
[21:15] | And you wonder why they said no. | 你还奇怪他们为什么拒绝了吗 |
[21:18] | Well, we’ve got something better — | 我们有更好的提议 |
[21:21] | a plan. | 一个计划 |
[21:23] | Now, you can sit on the sidelines | 你可以袖手旁观 |
[21:25] | and watch the world die… | 看着世界完蛋 |
[21:28] | or you can fight. | 你也可以战斗 |
[21:32] | You know, to be king again, | 你想重新夺回王位 |
[21:34] | maybe you need to remember how to be a soldier. | 或许得先记起来怎么做士兵 |
[21:39] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[21:41] | We assemble our band of brothers, | 我们集结我们的部队 |
[21:42] | hit Amara with everything we’ve got. | 对阿玛拉发起全力攻击 |
[21:44] | Then when she’s weak… | 然后 趁她虚弱之时 |
[21:46] | I finish her off. | 我了结她 |
[21:47] | So… | 那么 |
[21:48] | a page from the original playbook. | 参照原本的战斗计划 |
[21:50] | This time with witches and demons subbing for archangels. | 但这次用的是女巫和天使 而不是大天使 |
[21:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:57] | I still don’t like it. | 我还是不喜欢 |
[22:00] | But why trap her when you can kill her, you know? | 既然你可以杀她 何必关她 |
[22:03] | I-I mean, you got to admit, | 你得承认 |
[22:05] | there’s a lot less room for error if you shoot to kill. | 如果直接动杀招 出错的概率会更小 |
[22:07] | I explained why. | 我解释过了 |
[22:09] | Right, but why keep her in play? | 是啊 但何必留着她呢 |
[22:12] | So she can escape and we can go through this all over again? | 好让她逃跑 然后我们再来一次吗 |
[22:14] | – Dean, what is this about? – I — Nothing. | -迪恩 你究竟想说什么 -没什么 |
[22:16] | Am I the only one thinking rational here? | 难道只有我在理智思考吗 |
[22:18] | It’s about her. | 是因为她 |
[22:20] | Sam, it’s about his girlfriend. | 萨姆 是因为他女朋友 |
[22:22] | Okay. Shut up. | 好吧 闭嘴 |
[22:25] | I mean, think about it. | 想想看啊 |
[22:27] | Dean Winchester meets the biggest evil in the universe, | 迪恩·温彻斯特见到了宇宙第一怪 |
[22:30] | and he takes a pass? | 居然不想动手 |
[22:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:33] | Now he wants Daddy to do what he couldn’t. | 他想要爸爸做他下不去手的事 |
[22:37] | Is he right? | 他说的对吗 |
[22:38] | Oh, I’m not getting into it with him. | 我才不要跟他吵呢 |
[22:40] | Not gonna happen. | 别想 |
[22:40] | Hey, Dean. | 迪恩 |
[22:42] | Come on, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. | 拜托 好的建议人人适用 |
[22:44] | We opened a vein for you two. | 我们不就为你俩把话都谈开了吗 |
[22:48] | I tried to kill her. | 我试过杀她 |
[22:54] | And it didn’t work. | 但没成功 |
[23:00] | Maybe it didn’t work because you didn’t want it to work. | 或许没成功是因为你不希望成功 |
[23:05] | Maybe you didn’t want to kill her. | 或许你不想杀她 |
[23:09] | You want God to kill Amara | 你希望上帝杀了阿玛拉 |
[23:11] | because you don’t want Amara to be killed? | 是因为你自己不希望阿玛拉死吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah, maybe there’s a part of me that just can’t hurt her. | 是啊 或许我是有点不忍心伤害她 |
[23:19] | But if she’s already dead… | 但如果她已经死了 |
[23:21] | Then she’s already dead. Right. | 那就没得纠结了 是啊 |
[23:24] | Well, that got weird. | 好尴尬 |
[23:30] | Dean… | 迪恩 |
[23:32] | …we always sweat this stuff, these choices. | 这些选择总会让我们紧张 |
[23:36] | But, for once, we have God on our side. | 但这次 上帝站在我们这边 |
[23:41] | I mean, for once, we can actually just do things his way. | 这次 我们可以按他的办法走 |
[23:56] | That’s… | 那 |
[23:58] | That’s a very simple plan. | 那是个很简单的计划 |
[24:00] | Simple… | 简单 |
[24:01] | bordering on insane. | 但近乎疯狂 |
[24:03] | It’s suicide. | 这是自杀 |
[24:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:06] | Still in? | 还加入吗 |
[24:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:21] | Please! | 求你了 |
[24:22] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[24:23] | I’ve only been a prophet for three days! | 我才当了三天先知 |
[24:26] | But you know where he is. | 但你知道他在哪 |
[24:31] | I won’t tell you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[24:34] | You won’t have to. | 你不需要说出口 |
[24:56] | Kansas. | 堪萨斯 |
[26:01] | I don’t hold grudges. | 我不记仇 |
[26:02] | Besides, that dog collar was a lovely touch, | 再说 那个狗脖套是挺聪明的 |
[26:05] | really made my eyes pop. | 凸显了我的眼睛 |
[26:07] | Almost wore it here today. | 今天我差点戴来了 |
[26:08] | Oh, I’m glad you’re such a good sport. | 很高兴你这么有幽默感 |
[26:11] | Hey, Red. | 红发妞 |
[26:12] | Looking gorgeous as ever. | 还是那么美啊 |
[26:15] | Hey, I think a little apology is in order. | 我觉得我是该道个歉 |
[26:17] | You think you’re the first man to try and kill me? | 你以为你是第一个企图杀我的人吗 |
[26:23] | Hello, Fergus. | 你好 费格斯 |
[26:25] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[26:30] | Hello, my children. | 孩子们好啊 |
[26:37] | Him? | 就他 |
[26:39] | Rowena. Crowley. | 罗威娜 克劳力 |
[26:41] | It’s good to finally meet you in person. | 很高兴终于见到你们本人了 |
[26:43] | Sorry about, well, everything I’ve ever done in my life. | 我要为我这辈子做过的一切道歉 |
[26:47] | Really, y-you can’t have been a fan. | 真的 你肯定不怎么喜欢我吧 |
[26:49] | Oh, yeah, I’ve been quietly rooting against you both | 是啊 我早就不怎么喜欢 |
[26:52] | for some time now. | 你俩了 |
[26:53] | Although, I can’t deny | 不过 我不能否认 |
[26:56] | you’re one of my guilty pleasures. | 你是我的一个罪恶快感 |
[26:58] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[26:59] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[27:01] | All right, no flirting, and no fighting. | 行了 别调情 别吵架 |
[27:03] | Yeah, and no deals. | 别做交易 |
[27:04] | No talks about who is owed what | 别说什么如果我们活下来 |
[27:06] | if we survive this. | 谁欠谁什么的 |
[27:07] | Nobody likes each other. It doesn’t matter. | 谁都不喜欢谁 这无所谓 |
[27:10] | We only have the fight ahead. | 我们只需要一起去打仗 |
[27:11] | Amara’s looking for me. | 阿玛拉在找我 |
[27:14] | But I’m warded against her, for now. | 但我暂时做了针对她的防护 |
[27:16] | The second I drop the warding, she’ll show. | 我一旦放下防护 她就会出现 |
[27:19] | She’ll be expecting a fight, and we’ll give it to her. | 她知道自己会面临硬仗 我们就跟她打 |
[27:23] | Shock and awe. Shock and awe. | 震慑 震慑她 |
[27:27] | You have your troops in position? | 你们的军队都准备好了吗 |
[27:31] | Yes, Rowena? | 罗威娜 说 |
[27:33] | Fabulous plan…God, | 计划真棒 上帝 |
[27:35] | but doesn’t this strategy strike anyone | 但是没有人觉得这个计划 |
[27:38] | as a wee bit un-strategic? | 不太讲策略吗 |
[27:39] | Shouldn’t we at least try to catch her off guard? | 我们不该至少试试偷袭她吗 |
[27:42] | Is that sequence set in stone? | 这个顺序是定好了的吗 |
[27:44] | Demon, angel, witch power? | 恶魔 天使 女巫 |
[27:45] | Seems to me that the first response | 在我看来第一梯队 |
[27:47] | should come from the most disposable force. | 应该是最可牺牲的部队 |
[27:50] | Right! Good argument, Doggie. | 是啊 说得有理 小狗狗 |
[27:52] | Demons first, it is. | 那就让恶魔打头吧 |
[27:54] | The weakest should go first. | 应该是最弱的当先 |
[27:56] | Naturally, that means the witches. | 所以是女巫 |
[27:58] | Enough. | 够了 |
[27:59] | After that, it’s Lucifer’s turn. | 之后 是路西法 |
[28:01] | Physical attack, one on one. | 身体攻击 一对一 |
[28:03] | What about Cass? | 那小卡呢 |
[28:05] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:07] | Your pet’s safety is my highest concern. | 你宠物的安全是我的首要考虑 |
[28:11] | Trust me, he’s on board. | 相信我 他同意的 |
[28:13] | Once she’s been weakened, | 等她被削弱后 |
[28:14] | I will take the Mark back from Amara | 我就把血印从阿玛拉那里夺回来 |
[28:18] | and use it to seal her away. | 然后用来封印她 |
[28:20] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:24] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[28:27] | God and I talked about this. | 上帝和我谈过了 |
[28:29] | Someone needs to bear the Mark. | 总得有人承担血印 |
[28:32] | Well, that should be me. | 那也该是我啊 |
[28:33] | I-I’ve had it before. I’m damaged goods. | 我都做过了 我已经坏掉了 |
[28:35] | Exactly. You’ve already been tainted. | 是啊 你已经被玷污了 |
[28:38] | I can’t transfer it to you. Sam volunteered. | 我不能把它转交给你 萨姆自动提出了 |
[28:45] | First Cass is making kamikaze side plans and now you? | 先是小卡去做敢死队 现在又是你 |
[28:47] | You couldn’t have talked to me? | 你就不能跟我谈谈吗 |
[28:48] | We did talk. | 我们谈了 |
[28:50] | And what happens when the Mark turns you psycho, then what? | 如果血印把你变成了疯子呢 那怎么办 |
[28:53] | You…lock me up where I can’t hurt anyone. | 你把我关起来 不让我伤害人 |
[28:55] | And you throw away the key. | 把钥匙丢掉 |
[28:56] | Sam, no. | 萨姆 不行 |
[28:57] | Dean, you told me you couldn’t beat Amara, | 迪恩 你说过你无法打败阿玛拉 |
[28:58] | that it would have to be me. | 所以只能是我 |
[28:59] | Well, this is it — me. | 所以我要上了 |
[29:03] | I’m just saying, angels can hurt her. | 我就那么一说 天使能伤到她 |
[29:06] | It’s worked before. | 以前就成功过 |
[29:07] | If you call giving Amara a mild case of the pukes working. | 如果你把让阿玛拉轻度呕吐叫”成功”的话 |
[29:11] | We’re trying to disorientate her as much as hurt her. | 我们要伤害她的同时弄晕她 |
[29:14] | You underestimate witchcraft, Fergus, always have. | 你低估巫术 费格斯 一直如此 |
[29:16] | If anything, | 要说起来 |
[29:17] | she’s inoculated. | 她这次大概都免疫了 |
[29:19] | Full-scale demon attack. | 全面恶魔攻击 |
[29:21] | That’s our “X” Factor. | 这才是我们的制胜因素 |
[29:24] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过了 |
[29:26] | It’s time to do the smart thing. | 该采取聪明的办法了 |
[29:27] | So, what am I supposed to do, just sit by and watch? | 那我该做什么 坐在旁边看吗 |
[29:29] | No. We’re both in this fight. | 不 我们都要打这场仗 |
[29:31] | You’re leading this army. | 你要带领军队 |
[29:32] | Oh, you mean babysitting the bad guys? | 照顾坏人吗 |
[29:39] | Okay, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[29:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:44] | God’s plan. | 上帝的计划 |
[30:09] | Hello, Amara. | 你好 阿玛拉 |
[30:13] | Hello, witch. | 你好 女巫 |
[30:15] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:17] | Been inside your head once before. | 我以前进入过你的头脑 |
[30:19] | Easy enough to find my way back. | 再找到一次不难 |
[30:21] | Take it you’re still looking for God? | 你还在找上帝吧 |
[30:23] | Well, I’m with him right now. | 我就跟他在一起呢 |
[30:43] | He’s here. | 他就在这儿 |
[30:47] | Yes. Right inside. | 没错 就在里面 |
[30:52] | Our deal holds? | 我们的交易呢 |
[30:53] | Safe passage back in time? | 安全送我回过去 |
[30:57] | I went out on a limb for you — betrayed God, of all people. | 我可是替你冒了大险 背叛上帝啊 |
[31:00] | You didn’t betray God. | 你没有背叛上帝 |
[31:03] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[31:08] | I knew this was a trap the moment you called. | 你一召唤我 我就知道这是陷阱 |
[31:12] | I didn’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[31:15] | All I’ve ever wanted is a one-on-one with my brother. | 我一直只想跟我哥哥单独面对面 |
[31:19] | And you’ve just given it to me. | 你给了我这个机会 |
[31:24] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[31:28] | how am I going to repay you? | 我要怎么报答你 |
[31:32] | Attenuare! | [咒语] |
[31:36] | That tickles. | 好痒 |
[31:40] | Do you really think the power of one witch can hurt me? | 你真觉得一个女巫的法力能伤到我吗 |
[31:43] | I’m not just one witch. | 我不是一个人 |
[31:46] | Attenuare! | [咒语] |
[31:49] | Attenuare! | [咒语] |
[31:52] | Attenuare! | [咒语] |
[31:55] | Attenuare! | [咒语] |
[31:58] | Enough. | 够了 |
[32:18] | Points for trying. | 努力值得称赞 |
[33:06] | No! | 不 |
[33:07] | Get back! No! | 别过来 不 |
[33:10] | No! No! No! | 不不 |
[33:20] | No! | 不 |
[34:03] | Hello, brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[34:08] | You cheated… | 你作弊 |
[34:10] | again. | 又这样 |
[34:13] | But — | 但是 |
[34:30] | Son. | 儿子 |
[34:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:38] | For this, for everything. | 为这事 为一切 |
[34:42] | An apology at last. | 终于道歉了 |
[34:48] | What’s sorry to me? | 道歉对我有什么用 |
[34:53] | I spent millions of years crammed into that cage… | 我在那笼子里憋了数百万年 |
[34:58] | alone… | 一个人 |
[35:00] | and afraid, wishing — | 害怕 企盼 |
[35:02] | begging for death because of you! | 祈求一死 就因为你 |
[35:06] | And what was my crime, brother? | 我犯了什么罪呢 哥哥 |
[35:10] | The world needed to be born! | 世界必须诞生 |
[35:14] | And you wouldn’t let me! | 但你不肯让我做 |
[35:17] | Amara, you give me no choice. | 阿玛拉 你让我别无选择 |
[35:19] | That’s your story. Not mine. | 那是你的说法 我不这么看 |
[35:23] | The real reason you banished me, | 你驱逐我的真正原因 |
[35:26] | why I couldn’t be allowed to exist… | 不许我存在的真正原因 |
[35:30] | you couldn’t stand it. | 是你受不了 |
[35:35] | No, we were equals. | 我们本来平起平坐 |
[35:38] | We weren’t great or powerful, | 我们并不伟大或强大 |
[35:40] | because we stood only in relation to each other. | 因为我们只有彼此 |
[35:46] | You think you made the archangels to bring light? | 你以为你创造大天使是为了带来光明吗 |
[35:50] | No. | 不 |
[35:52] | You made them to create lesser beings, | 你创造他们是为了创造低等生物 |
[35:56] | to make you large, | 好凸显你的伟大 |
[35:59] | to make you Lord. | 让你成为主 |
[36:02] | It was ego! | 那是自负 |
[36:04] | You wanted to be big! | 你想做大人物 |
[36:10] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[36:16] | But it isn’t the whole truth. | 但不全是如此 |
[36:21] | There’s a value, a glory in creation… | 造物的价值和荣耀 |
[36:26] | that’s greater and truer than my pride or my ego. | 比我的骄傲或自负更伟大 更真实 |
[36:30] | Call it grace, call it being! | 不管你称之为恩典还是存在 |
[36:33] | Whatever it is, it didn’t come from my hands. | 那并不来自我 |
[36:35] | It was there… | 它本就存在 |
[36:37] | waiting to be born. | 等待诞生 |
[36:40] | It just is, as you and I just were. | 事实如此 就像我们的诞生 |
[36:44] | Since you’ve been freed, I know that you’ve seen it. | 你被释放出来后 我知道你见识过 |
[36:51] | Felt it. | 也感受到了 |
[37:00] | It didn’t have to be like this. | 不非得这样啊 |
[37:04] | I loved you, brother. | 我本是爱你的 哥哥 |
[37:18] | Well… | 好吧 |
[37:21] | you’ve won again. | 你又赢了 |
[37:25] | Finish it. | 做个了结吧 |
[37:28] | Kill me. | 杀死我 |
[37:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:40] | No. | 不 |
[37:43] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:53] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[37:55] | No. Not again! | 不 我不要再回去 |
[37:59] | Not ever again! | 再也不要 |
[38:08] | Goodbye, nephew. | 再见 侄子 |
[38:12] | Cass! | 小卡 |
[38:17] | I’d die a million times | 我宁愿死 |
[38:20] | and murder you a million more | 或是杀了你 |
[38:22] | before going back there! | 也不要再回去 |
[38:29] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[38:31] | if you won’t change, | 既然你不肯改变 |
[38:33] | why should I? | 我凭什么要改 |
[38:35] | Amara, no! | 阿玛拉 不要 |
[38:47] | Sorry, brother. | 抱歉 哥哥 |
[39:30] | No. | 不 |
[39:33] | Amara, what have you done? | 阿玛拉 你做了什么 |
[39:35] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[39:37] | God’s dead. | 上帝死了 |
[39:37] | No. | 不 |
[39:39] | He’s dying. | 他就要死了 |
[39:51] | My brother will dim… | 我哥哥会逐渐暗淡 |
[39:55] | and fade away into nothing. | 化为虚无 |
[40:08] | But not until he sees what comes next. | 但他要先目睹接下来发生的事 |
[40:11] | Not until he watches this world, | 他要先看着这世界 |
[40:14] | everything he created, | 他创造的一切 |
[40:16] | everything he loves turn to ash. | 和他所爱的一切化为尘土 |
[40:38] | Welcome to the end. | 迎接末日吧 |