时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Lucifer is gone. | 路西法没了 |
[00:07] | – To where? – I don’t know. | -去哪了 -我不知道 |
[00:09] | Lucifer’s running because he’s weak. | 路西法逃跑是因为他虚弱不堪 |
[00:11] | Hell will never follow you. | 地狱绝不会追随你 |
[00:14] | You gave me what I needed most. | 你给了我我最需要的 |
[00:16] | I want to do the same for you. | 我想给予你同样的回报 |
[00:19] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:21] | Toni Bevell. Men of Letters, London Chapterhouse. | 我是图妮·贝维尔 记录者 伦敦分会的 |
[00:23] | – Where’s Dean? – Dead. | -迪恩呢 -死了 |
[00:26] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[00:28] | I need you to give me names and locations | 我需要你告诉我名字 地址 |
[00:32] | and everything else. | 和其他一切 |
[00:33] | Screw…you. | 去 你 妈 |
[00:38] | Are you really gonna make me do this? | 你真要逼我这么做吗 |
[00:43] | You know what they say. | 常言说得好 |
[00:44] | Good things come to those — | 好事都… |
[00:46] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[00:47] | Stop trying to break his body. We break his mind. | 不再尝试击垮他的身体 而是击垮他的头脑 |
[00:52] | Maybe you’re not as good at your job as you think. | 或许你并不那么擅长你的工作 |
[00:58] | No! | 不 |
[01:00] | No! | 不 |
[01:18] | Isn’t this much more pleasant, Sam? | 这样不是好多了吗 萨姆 |
[01:22] | I got to say, I did not see that happening. | 我得说 这我可没想到 |
[01:25] | Well, you know what they say. | 常言说得好 |
[01:27] | Opposites attract. | 异性相吸 |
[01:33] | Oh, we’ll get there, Sam. | 我们会到那一步的 萨姆 |
[01:37] | Just another couple of questions. | 再问几个问题 |
[01:50] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[01:52] | But surely you exaggerate. | 但你肯定在夸大吧 |
[01:54] | American Hunters can’t be as bad as you say. | 美国猎人不可能像你说的那么糟 |
[01:56] | Yeah. Uh, yeah, they can. | 嗯 真就那么糟 |
[01:59] | What, they’re not in the U.K.? | 怎么 英国不是这样吗 |
[02:00] | No. | 不 |
[02:02] | No, they work for us. | 他们为我们工作 |
[02:04] | Tools. They kill. They don’t think. | 是工具 只杀 不思考 |
[02:09] | Who recruited you and your brother? | 是谁招募了你和你哥哥 |
[02:12] | To whom do you report? | 你们向谁报告 |
[02:22] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[02:26] | We’re not just gonna talk all night, right? | 我们不会只说一晚的话吧 |
[02:28] | I haven’t found anything on these surveillance cameras. | 我在监控上没有任何发现 |
[02:30] | I mean, it’s like they just disappeared. | 他们就像凭空消失了 |
[02:32] | How about you? Any of the local beat cops | 你呢 有没有当地的片警 |
[02:34] | see anybody that shouldn’t be there? | 看到什么形迹可疑的人 |
[02:36] | It’s pretty rural. Not a lot of beat cops. | 这里挺偏僻 没几个片警 |
[02:39] | I’ve checked all the motels, abandoned buildings. | 我查过了所有旅馆 废弃建筑 |
[02:43] | No sign of Sam. | 没有萨姆的踪迹 |
[02:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | I don’t know. You know, check… real-estate offices. | 我说不好 去地产中介办公室转转 |
[02:53] | See if anybody bought a place or rented a place. | 看有没有人买下或租了什么地方 |
[02:55] | I mean, these people had a freakin’ plane. | 这些人连飞机都有 |
[02:56] | Maybe they do things legit. | 或许他们都走正规途径 |
[02:58] | Okay, I understand. | 好 明白了 |
[03:01] | I’ll call you in the morning. | 明早打给你 |
[03:02] | Cass, hey. | 小卡 |
[03:04] | So, here’s the thing. | 是这样 |
[03:06] | It’s been kind of weird here | 妈妈回来后 |
[03:08] | with, you know, Mom being back. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[03:11] | It’s like we don’t know how to act around each other, | 我们似乎不知道该如何跟彼此相处 |
[03:13] | so we just kind of make this small talk and act normal, | 所以我们就拉拉家常 装作一切正常 |
[03:16] | but it’s — it’s so not normal. | 但绝对不正常的 |
[03:19] | Um, I’m — I’m not sure. | 我也说不好 |
[03:21] | What — what has she said to you? | 她对你说了什么 |
[03:23] | Well, nothing. | 没说什么 |
[03:24] | That — that — that’s the whole point. | 问题就在这里 |
[03:26] | Okay, what have you said to her? | 你对她说了什么 |
[03:28] | Well, nothing. I’m — | 也没什么 |
[03:29] | I don’t know what to say to her, you know? | 我不知道该对她说什么 |
[03:30] | It — it’s — it’s like it’s all just too much, | 这一切让人太难接受 |
[03:34] | and…I don’t want to overwhelm her. | 我不想让她承受不来 |
[03:37] | Don’t make things needlessly complicated, | 别没必要地把事情复杂化了 |
[03:39] | as you humans tend to do. | 你们人类总这样 |
[03:43] | I’ll call you. | 我再打给你 |
[03:44] | Yeah. Great. | 嗯 好 |
[03:46] | That’s helpful. Thanks. | 真有帮助 多谢了 |
[03:51] | Any news on Sam? | 有萨姆的消息吗 |
[03:52] | Um, so somewhere outsi– here. | 在那边…来 |
[03:55] | Somewhere outside of Aldrich, Missouri. | 在密苏里州奥尔德里奇城外 |
[03:57] | Cass is going through it with a fine-toothed comb, | 小卡正在那里一点点到处找 |
[04:00] | and I’ve cracked every database I could. | 我尽可能破解了所有的数据库 |
[04:03] | Every what? | 什么 |
[04:06] | Right. | 对了 |
[04:08] | No Internet your first time around. | 你第一次人生中没有互联网 |
[04:09] | Our house didn’t have an electric typewriter. | 我们家连电动打字机都没有 |
[04:13] | So…are you really afraid of overwhelming me? | 你真的害怕让我承受不来 |
[04:26] | Mom, look, I am… | 妈妈 我 |
[04:30] | thrilled that you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[04:33] | I mean, I’m so damn happy, I-I-I can’t even stand it. | 我高兴得要受不了了 |
[04:37] | I just… | 我就是 |
[04:39] | it’s just gonna take me a second to catch up, you know? | 我就是需要点时间来跟上时代 |
[04:43] | Yeah, no, no. Look, | 嗯 当然 |
[04:44] | take — take all the time you need, all right? | 你需要多久都行 |
[04:47] | It’s — it is what it is. | 这事就是这样 |
[04:53] | And when we do find Sam… | 等我们找到萨姆 |
[04:58] | how am I gonna face him? | 我要怎么面对他 |
[05:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:05] | That yellow-eyed thing would never have come for him that night if I… | 黄眼恶魔那晚会去找他 都是因为我 |
[05:12] | I started all of this. | 我引起了这一切 |
[05:22] | It’s just surprising that for all your efforts, | 实在令人惊讶 虽然你和其他猎人 |
[05:26] | yours and all the Hunters, | 如此努力 |
[05:28] | monsters remain rampant in this country. | 这国家依然怪物横行 |
[05:32] | Yeah, we just, uh — | 是啊 我们 |
[05:35] | just keep plugging away, I guess. | 只能不断努力了 |
[05:37] | Do you ever think — and don’t take this the wrong way — | 你有没有想过 别误会我 |
[05:42] | that some of your soldiers may have been compromised? | 你们中有些人可能有问题 |
[05:45] | Or bought. | 或是被收买了 |
[05:48] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[05:51] | No, I-I don’t, um… | 没有 我不觉得… |
[05:53] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吧 |
[05:56] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吧 |
[05:57] | No! | 不 |
[06:04] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吧 |
[06:07] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吧 |
[06:11] | No! | 不 |
[06:13] | I shouldn’t — I shouldn’t be talking to you. | 我不该跟你说的 |
[06:21] | You’ll have to admit, it was fun while it lasted. | 你得承认 沉浸其中时还蛮好玩的 |
[06:28] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[06:30] | An hallucination created by potion and powerful spell work. | 用药剂和强大的咒语制造了一个幻觉 |
[06:37] | So…was it good for you? | 你觉得爽吗 |
[06:46] | Sadly, I can’t do the spell again. | 很遗憾 我不能再重复那个咒语了 |
[06:48] | Your brain would liquify, which we don’t want. | 你的大脑会化成水 我们不希望那样 |
[06:52] | Yet. | 暂时还不 |
[06:53] | So… | 所以 |
[06:55] | I’ll have to resort to less… | 我只能采取不那么 |
[06:59] | pleasant methods. | 愉快的办法了 |
[07:14] | Enhanced interrogation was never part of my job description. | 强化审讯并不是我工作的一部分 |
[07:26] | But as it turns out… | 但事实证明 |
[07:35] | …I’m a quick study. | 我学得很快 |
[07:49] | Hey, how’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[07:51] | I had dreams all night. | 做了一整晚的梦 |
[07:54] | Good dreams? | 好梦吗 |
[07:56] | Stuff I’d forgotten about. | 都是些我已经忘记的东西 |
[07:58] | Funny stuff your dad did. | 你爸爸做的很逗的事 |
[08:02] | He was a great father. | 他是个好爸爸 |
[08:09] | Hey, Cass, what do you got? | 小卡 查到什么了 |
[08:10] | I think I may have found Sam’s location. | 我可能找到萨姆了 |
[08:13] | It’s a farm. | 是一间农场 |
[08:15] | It appears empty, but it was rented two weeks ago | 看上去是空的 但是两周前租了出去 |
[08:18] | to a woman with an English accent. | 租给了一个操英国口音的女人 |
[08:20] | Did you have a look inside? | 你看里面了吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 没有 |
[08:23] | No, it’s — it’s powerfully warded. | 那里有很强大的符文保护 |
[08:25] | Powerfully warded? | 很强大的符文 |
[08:27] | Okay, see, buddy, that — | 好吧 伙计 |
[08:28] | that was your headline right there. | 这是大标题啊 |
[08:32] | Are we still discussing the same thing? | 我们还在说同一话题吗 |
[08:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[08:35] | I’ll text you the address. | 我会把地址发给你 |
[08:37] | Okay, got it. I’m on my way. | 好的 我就来 |
[08:40] | – I’ll get my coat. – Wait. | -我去拿衣服 -等等 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | Why don’t I take this one solo, okay? | 这次我自己去吧 |
[08:48] | We just — we don’t know what we’re walking into here. | 我们并不知道里面的情况 |
[08:50] | We never know. We’re Hunters. | 那是当然的 我们是猎人 |
[08:54] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:57] | Okay, I-I can’t do my job if I’m worried about you. | 好吧 我要是担心着你 就不能好好工作 |
[09:02] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[09:04] | You won’t have to be. | 你不用担心我 |
[09:06] | I can handle myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[09:09] | Okay? All right, good talk. | 好吗 好的 谈话愉快 |
[09:14] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[09:17] | Good morning, Sam. Let’s start again, shall we? | 早上好 萨姆 我们重新开始 |
[09:20] | Take our time. | 慢慢来 |
[09:22] | I’ve cleared my calendar. | 我已经清空了安排 |
[09:26] | I would like | 我要所有 |
[09:28] | names and locations of every Hunter… | 猎人的名字和住址 |
[09:32] | the passcodes to each and every | 所有地堡里 |
[09:33] | Men of Letters database held in the bunker, | 记录者数据库的密码 |
[09:35] | and then — oh, yes — | 还有 对了 |
[09:39] | let’s do discuss your relationship | 我们谈谈你和恶魔 |
[09:41] | with the demon Ruby. | 露比的关系 |
[09:48] | Mick. | 米克 |
[09:49] | You’ve been a bad girl, Toni. | 你真不乖 图妮 |
[09:51] | And I’ve come to fetch you. | 我来找你了 |
[09:55] | I have Sam Winchester. | 我抓了萨姆·温彻斯特 |
[09:57] | He’s close to breaking. Just leave me be. | 他要松口了 别来打扰我 |
[09:59] | No can do. | 不行 |
[10:00] | You disobeyed orders. | 你违背了命令 |
[10:04] | Oh, and you should know, your Ms. Watt — quite dead. | 而且 你得知道 你的瓦特女士 死了 |
[10:08] | Courtesy of Dean Winchester and friends. | 迪恩·温彻斯特和他的朋友干的 |
[10:16] | Sent me to the grandest boarding schools, | 送我去了最好的寄宿学校 |
[10:18] | but I was a wee imp and ran away for a life in the arts. | 但我调皮 逃走去追求艺术了 |
[10:23] | Mother didn’t speak to me until I became a star. | 直到我成了明星 我妈妈才肯跟我说话 |
[10:27] | A star? | 明星 |
[10:30] | Of? | 什么明星 |
[10:32] | Uh, do you follow the Royal Ballet? | 你有关注皇家芭蕾舞团吗 |
[10:37] | Not a bit. | 完全没有 |
[10:40] | The Royal Ballet. | 就是皇家芭蕾舞团 |
[10:43] | You know, it reminds me a lot of my story. | 这让我联想到了我自己的经历 |
[10:47] | I left school to work in a steel mill. | 我也是离开学校去钢厂工作 |
[10:49] | I rose up through the ranks, and now I own half a dozen. | 一路升职 现在 我是六家钢厂的主人了 |
[10:53] | You’re not serious? | 不是吧 |
[10:57] | More wine, madam? | 再来点酒吗 女士 |
[11:01] | You’re like a boil that keeps coming back | 你就像个疖子 |
[11:03] | no matter how many times I have it lanced. | 我挑掉多少次都会再长出来 |
[11:05] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[11:06] | Your dinner date is loaded, single, | 你的晚餐男伴多金 单身 |
[11:08] | and possibly in delicate health. | 很可能还有健康问题 |
[11:10] | – What of it? – Well, just a stab, | -怎么了 -就是想吐槽一下 |
[11:13] | but you probably don’t want me to reveal that his snookums | 但你或许不希望我揭露 他的女伴 |
[11:15] | is 300 years old and a witch. | 是300岁的老女巫 |
[11:18] | Fergus, the man treats me like a queen. | 费格斯 那人把我当女王对待 |
[11:22] | It’s my chance to leave behind | 这是我抛下 |
[11:23] | monsters and demons and moldy hideouts. | 怪物 恶魔和潮湿藏身处的机会 |
[11:26] | So help me, if you muck this up. | 你敢给我搞砸 我让你兜着走 |
[11:30] | Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it, Mummy… | 我可不敢 妈妈 |
[11:33] | if you do me one tiny favor. | 如果你帮我个小忙 |
[11:39] | Help me with Lucifer. | 帮我对付路西法 |
[11:42] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[11:44] | I have a score to settle. | 我要算笔账 |
[12:00] | Let’s hear it for Vince Vincente | 为文斯·文森特和 |
[12:02] | and the rest of the band! | 其他乐队成员鼓掌 |
[12:04] | See you the next time around. Good night, Cleveland! | 下次见 晚安 克利夫兰 |
[12:08] | I love you guys! | 我爱你们 |
[12:09] | Good night, Cleveland! We love you! | 晚安 克利夫兰 我们爱你 |
[12:27] | Hey, Vinny, we’re hitting the town tonight. Come with us. | 文尼 我们今晚去镇上 一起来吧 |
[12:30] | Check out the wonders of Cleveland. | 去看看克利夫兰的美景 |
[12:32] | Yeah, um… I’m good, thanks. | 嗯 不了 谢谢 |
[12:36] | – Tommy, Tommy, come on! – Yeah. | -汤米 汤米 来啊 -嗯 |
[12:38] | Hey, I’ll catch up with you guys later. | 回头来找你们 |
[12:42] | Dude, you — | 哥们 |
[12:45] | You got to start living your life, man. | 你得享受你的人生 |
[12:48] | You perform, you drink, you sleep, perform, drink. | 你表演 喝酒 睡觉 表演 喝酒 |
[12:50] | I-I get it. | 我懂 |
[12:52] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[12:58] | Look. | 听着 |
[13:00] | Vince, it’s been years since Jen died. | 文斯 珍都死了好多年了 |
[13:06] | All I mean, brother, is, | 我只是想说 哥们 |
[13:08] | don’t you think she’d want more for you than just — | 她也不会希望你就这么… |
[13:10] | Get out of here, Tommy. | 出去吧 汤米 |
[13:14] | Go see Cleveland. | 去看看克利夫兰 |
[13:51] | I can’t believe I let you talk me into this. | 真不敢相信我听了你的话 |
[13:55] | I’m your mother. | 我是你妈妈 |
[13:56] | You have to do what I say. | 你只能听我的话 |
[14:01] | Look. | 听着 |
[14:02] | They targeted the bunker. | 他们直奔了地堡 |
[14:03] | They obviously know a lot about you and Sam. | 显然对你和萨姆非常了解 |
[14:07] | They’ll be expecting you. | 他们知道你会去 |
[14:09] | I’m the last person they’d expect. | 但他们绝料不到我 |
[14:17] | You were good at this, weren’t you? | 你原来很厉害 是吧 |
[14:19] | Very. | 非常厉害 |
[14:21] | The thing is, Hunters… | 问题是 猎人 |
[14:25] | no matter how good they are, they all end up the same way. | 不管多厉害 最终结果都是一样的 |
[14:33] | You know when you died, it changed Dad. | 你死后 爸爸变了 |
[14:39] | I mean, he was Hell-bent on finding out what happened. | 他一心要查清真相 |
[14:42] | The Hunter life, it just took him over. | 猎人的生活占据了他的全部 |
[14:47] | I guess I was the same. | 我猜我也是 |
[14:49] | But Sammy — Sammy, he was different. | 但萨姆 他不一样 |
[14:52] | He wanted out. | 他想脱离 |
[14:56] | He went to school. He went to Stanford. | 他去上了学 去了斯坦福 |
[14:58] | Sam had a chance to get out? | 萨姆曾有机会脱离 |
[15:01] | And he came back? | 他却回来了 |
[15:03] | When Dad disappeared, Sam and I looked around, | 爸失踪后 萨姆和我去找他 |
[15:07] | and something became very clear. | 后来我们明白 |
[15:11] | That the only thing we had in this world — the only thing, | 在这世上 我们唯一拥有的东西 |
[15:14] | aside from this car — | 除了这辆车 |
[15:17] | was each other. | 就是彼此 |
[16:36] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[16:38] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[16:42] | Hello, front desk? | 前台 |
[16:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:47] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[16:49] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[17:07] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[17:09] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[17:12] | No. | 不 |
[17:16] | Jen. | 珍 |
[17:18] | Yes, Vince. | 没错 文斯 |
[17:20] | How? | 怎么会 |
[17:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:23] | I needed to say I’m sorry. | 我想说对不起 |
[17:26] | Swallowing those pills was selfish. | 服下那些药片太自私了 |
[17:31] | I’ve had to live all these years knowing how I treated you. | 这些年我一直想着当初我是怎么对你的 |
[17:36] | At the time, leaving you seemed fair | 当时 抛下你似乎很公平 |
[17:37] | since you left me so many times. | 因为你曾那么多次抛下我 |
[17:44] | All I want is you. | 我只想要你 |
[17:47] | That can happen, Vince. | 这是可以的 文斯 |
[17:50] | What can happen? | 什么可以 |
[17:51] | You and me together. | 你和我在一起 |
[17:55] | Are you a ghost? | 你是鬼吗 |
[17:58] | No. | 不是 |
[18:00] | I’m an angel. | 我是天使 |
[18:03] | Those are real? | 那是真的 |
[18:06] | Real and very powerful, Vince. | 真实而且强大 文斯 |
[18:10] | I can take away your pain. | 我可以带走你的痛苦 |
[18:13] | Bring you peace. | 给你安宁 |
[18:14] | You only have to do one easy thing. | 你只需要做一件很简单的事 |
[18:20] | What? | 什么事 |
[18:23] | Will you invite me in? | 你愿邀请我进来吗 |
[18:27] | Yes. | 当然 |
[18:33] | Ostende illum mihi quen quaero. | [咒语] |
[18:38] | What’s the bloody hold-up? | 为什么这么慢 |
[18:41] | He’s the one and only Satan in the phonebook. | 电话薄里就他一个撒旦 |
[18:44] | It’s witchcraft, not Google Maps. | 这是巫术 不是谷歌地图 |
[18:47] | And normally I’d have a piece of hair | 一般来说 我都有一绺头发 |
[18:49] | or a belonging to lock on to. | 或是一件随身物品来锁定位置 |
[18:50] | You don’t even know what he looks like! | 但你连他的样子都不知道 |
[18:52] | He has an aura. | 他有股气息 |
[18:53] | Supreme evil. | 极致的邪恶 |
[18:55] | Lock on to that. | 锁定那个啊 |
[18:56] | Do I have to do everything? | 事事都得我来吗 |
[18:59] | I can’t believe I’m once again | 真不敢相信我又在 |
[19:00] | down some dank hole seeking the devil! | 一个潮湿的洞里找魔鬼 |
[19:02] | When does it end? | 什么时候是个头啊 |
[19:04] | It’s exactly why I’m retiring to Boca Raton. | 这就是我退休去了波卡拉顿的原因 |
[19:08] | With Ben. | 跟本一起 |
[19:09] | Ben? | 本 |
[19:11] | Who makes oatmeal look fascinating. | 会做很棒的燕麦粥 |
[19:15] | He’s successful, stable, and I’ll outlive him. | 他成功 稳定 而且我能比他命长 |
[19:28] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[19:29] | I think so. | 好像是 |
[19:32] | Yes. I’ll give you the location. | 没错 我告诉你地方 |
[19:33] | No, no, no. Not now. | 不不 别急 |
[19:35] | I just want to know who we’re dealing with | 我只是想在我们出击前知道 |
[19:36] | before we attack. | 我们要对付谁 |
[19:38] | By “we,” I presume you mean the Winchesters | “我们”是指温家兄弟 |
[19:41] | and their pet angel? | 和他们的天使宝宝吧 |
[19:43] | I don’t need them. | 我不需要他们 |
[19:45] | Just you. | 你就够了 |
[19:47] | Look, it’s obvious. | 很显然 |
[19:48] | We got to put Lucifer back in the cage. | 我们得把路西法关回笼子里 |
[19:51] | You’re the only one that can do it. | 而你是唯一做得到的人 |
[19:55] | Should’ve known. | 早该猜到 |
[19:57] | No, Fergus! | 不行 费格斯 |
[19:59] | I’ll not be involved in that nonsense again! | 我不要再卷入那些破事里了 |
[20:02] | Maybe I should tell Ben about you. | 或许我该把你的真面目告诉本 |
[20:06] | Maybe just kill him. | 或许我该杀了他 |
[20:11] | Either way, it’s bye-bye, Boca. | 不管怎样 波卡没戏了 |
[20:14] | You are a hateful snake. | 你个恶毒的蛇 |
[20:20] | In any case, Lucifer can’t be sent back to the cage | 不管怎样 路西法在皮囊里时 |
[20:22] | while he’s in a vessel. | 不能被关回笼子 |
[20:26] | He won’t be. | 他不会的 |
[20:28] | Not by the time we’re ready. | 等我们准备好了他就不会了 |
[20:58] | Where’s all this warding you mentioned? | 你提到的符文都在哪 |
[21:01] | It’s cloaked. | 隐形了 |
[21:02] | It’s very powerful. | 非常强大 |
[21:05] | You brought your mother? | 你把你妈也带来了 |
[21:07] | Hello, Castiel. | 你好 卡西迪奥 |
[21:08] | Yes, he did. | 没错 |
[21:10] | You sure there’s anyone inside? | 你确定里面有人 |
[21:12] | No. | 不确定 |
[21:13] | The agent said the lease was handled long distance, | 中介说租约是远程完成的 |
[21:15] | but someone warded the house. | 但有人给房子加了符文 |
[21:19] | I’m gonna go have a closer look. | 我去靠近看看 |
[21:22] | Mom, I got this. | 妈妈 我行的 |
[21:25] | You can keep me from driving, Dean. Not from hunting. | 你可以不让我开车 迪恩 不能不让我猎魔 |
[21:35] | I’m locked out by the warding. | 我被符文挡在外面了 |
[21:37] | I could use the company. | 我需要人陪陪 |
[21:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:51] | Dude, it’s noon. Let me in. | 哥们 都中午了 让我进去 |
[21:59] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[22:08] | Pretty dressed up for rehearsal, don’t you think? | 穿得这么正式去彩排啊 |
[22:11] | Rehearsal. | 彩排 |
[22:13] | Brother, are you okay? | 哥们 你没事吧 |
[22:15] | Yeah, I just can’t make it to rehearsal. | 嗯 我没法去彩排了 |
[22:17] | Yeah, you got better plans? | 你有别的事要做吗 |
[22:21] | I do. | 是的 |
[22:24] | Vince, I’m serious. | 文斯 我说真的 |
[22:28] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[22:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:30] | Look, stop screwing around. | 好了 别闹了 |
[22:46] | I said I had plans. | 我说了 我有事 |
[23:36] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[23:53] | Screw yourself. | 去你妈 |
[23:59] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[24:00] | I’m as happy to see him as you are, | 我跟你一样很高兴见到他 |
[24:03] | ’cause while you may be able to withstand | 因为 虽然你可以承受 |
[24:04] | my snapping apart your body joint by joint, | 我一个个关节地扭断你的身体 |
[24:08] | can you watch it happen to Dean? | 你能看着迪恩遭受这折磨吗 |
[24:21] | They told me you’d be here. | 他们告诉我你在这儿 |
[24:24] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[24:28] | Get off my furniture, squatter. | 从我的家具上下来 蹭房的 |
[24:32] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[24:33] | Wearing Vince Vincente, second-tier star. | 皮囊是文斯·文森特 二流明星 |
[24:38] | I would’ve thought Bieber was more your style. | 我以为比伯更符合你的气质呢 |
[24:43] | You’re either mad or dim. | 你要么是疯了 要么是傻 |
[24:49] | I have a proposal. | 我有个提议 |
[24:52] | I mean, why in Hell would you want to rule over a motley, | 你为什么想要统治一帮鱼龙混杂的 |
[24:57] | witless crew of demons? | 白痴恶魔 |
[25:00] | God’s on sabbatical again. | 上帝又去休假了 |
[25:03] | You could reclaim Heaven. | 你可以重夺天堂 |
[25:05] | Now, that’s real estate that’s worth ruling. | 那块地产才值得统治 |
[25:10] | I can handle the branch office. | 我可以来掌管分支办事处 |
[25:15] | Or… | 或者 |
[25:17] | I could raise my hand, | 我可以抬抬手 |
[25:20] | smite you into oblivion. | 把你消灭 |
[25:22] | Manete. Manete. Manete. | [咒语] |
[25:27] | Manete. Manete. Manete. | [咒语] |
[25:32] | Manete. | [咒语] |
[25:33] | – Problem? – Manete. | -有问题吗 -[咒语] |
[25:35] | Manete. | [咒语] |
[25:36] | Manete. Manete. | [咒语] |
[25:39] | Mummy’s little paralyzing spell. | 妈妈的麻痹咒 |
[25:41] | Trust me, it works. | 相信我 很奏效 |
[25:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:45] | Not for long. | 不会很久的 |
[25:50] | Holy water? | 圣水 |
[25:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:54] | Ooh, ouch. | 哎呦 |
[25:57] | Don’t bore me. | 别无聊了 |
[25:59] | Well, actually, it’its top-shelf sulfuric acid. | 其实 是上等硫酸 |
[26:03] | Harmless to you, I know, | 对你是没有伤害 |
[26:04] | but to your vessel, not so much. | 但对你的皮囊 可就伤害大了 |
[26:26] | Passcodes, Sam. | 密码 萨姆 |
[26:29] | Not yet? | 还不说 |
[26:36] | Anything to add? | 有什么想补充的吗 |
[26:37] | No. No, I just came by for some tea and a beating. | 没有 我就是来喝杯茶 挨顿打的 |
[26:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:44] | See, I thought you might be on for a little chat about your mate, | 我觉得你或许想聊聊你的朋友 |
[26:47] | Benjamin Lafitte. | 本杰明·拉菲特 |
[26:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:52] | You called him Benny. | 你喊他本尼 |
[26:54] | You know, the vampire whom you released from Purgatory | 就是你从炼狱放出来的吸血鬼 |
[26:57] | and befriended. | 你还跟他成了朋友 |
[27:01] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[27:03] | Well… | 好吧 |
[27:04] | the English are nothing if not patient. | 英国人最有耐心了 |
[27:27] | Now. | 好了 |
[27:29] | His essence, send it back to the cage. | 他的灵质 把它送回笼子里 |
[27:32] | Wah tay, fay roh lah! | [咒语] |
[27:39] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[27:40] | Manete! | [咒语] |
[27:47] | Manete! | [咒语] |
[27:49] | – Manete! – It’s not working. | -[咒语] -不行啊 |
[27:50] | Manete! Manete! | [咒语] |
[28:27] | Bad, bad Crowley. | 克劳力不乖哦 |
[28:34] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[28:44] | You spoil that boy. | 你把那孩子宠坏了 |
[28:49] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[28:53] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[28:55] | I’m not sure that I’m not. | 我不确定我还活着 |
[28:57] | – So? – I’ll tell you. | -怎么回事 -我会告诉你的 |
[28:58] | I’ll tell you everything, okay? | 我会告诉你一切 |
[29:00] | First off, who’s Angry Spice? | 首先 生气辣妹是谁 |
[29:04] | She, uh — she’s — she’s Men of Letters. | 她是记录者 |
[29:08] | Uh, British Men of Letters. | 英国的记录者 |
[29:11] | Is that a thing? What the hell? | 还有那玩意 搞什么 |
[29:13] | Aren’t we supposed to be on the same team? | 我们不是一队的吗 |
[29:18] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[29:20] | Gentlemen. So, to recap — | 先生们 回顾一下 |
[29:24] | you live in the Men of Letters bunker, | 你们住在记录者的地堡里 |
[29:27] | awash in the world’s greatest collection of occult knowledge, | 周围是世上最大的神秘知识收藏 |
[29:29] | and yet you know “Nothing.” | 你们却什么都不知道 |
[29:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:35] | What a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[29:38] | It seems you apes have never read a single book. | 你们两只猿猴似乎没读过一本书 |
[29:41] | The Men of Letters has a long tradition of intellectual excellence. | 记录者一直以智力超群闻名 |
[29:45] | In London, we’ve undertaken exhaustive studies | 在伦敦 我们对最晦涩的问题 |
[29:48] | of even the most arcane topics. | 也进行过详尽研究 |
[29:54] | For example, parts of the body most sensitive to intense pain. | 比如 人体痛感最强烈的部位 |
[30:03] | The ear drum. | 耳鼓膜 |
[30:06] | Decaying tooth. | 坏牙 |
[30:08] | Below the belt, of course. | 腰带下面 不用说了 |
[30:11] | And my favorite — under the eyelid. | 还有我最喜欢的 眼皮下面 |
[30:18] | Did you know it’s possible to die from pain? | 你知道 人是可以疼死的吗 |
[30:26] | Get away from my boys. | 别碰我儿子 |
[30:32] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:40] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[30:44] | Ground. | 跪地上 |
[30:51] | That’s the ground. | 这才对 |
[31:10] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[31:31] | Xi. | [咒语] |
[31:36] | Kill the spell now. | 中止咒语 |
[31:41] | I’m not kidding. | 我不开玩笑 |
[31:43] | Shoot me, and your mother has no chance. | 打我 你妈妈就死定了 |
[31:50] | The gun. | 枪 |
[32:02] | Dean! | 迪恩 |
[32:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:06] | She was using a Chinese mind-control technique. | 她用的是中国的头脑控制技巧 |
[32:09] | Hard to do when you’re unconscious. | 一旦失去意识就做不了了 |
[32:14] | Turns out this ape did read a book or two. | 看来本猿猴还是读过一两本书的 |
[32:18] | Well played. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:30] | What yat were told is basically true. | 你们得知的情况大体没错 |
[32:33] | We were keen on knowing about the two of you, | 我们很想了解你们俩 |
[32:35] | seeing as you seem to be | 因为美国的 |
[32:36] | partially carrying on the Men of Letters’ work here | 记录者分部关闭后 |
[32:39] | now that the American chapter is defunct. | 你们似乎部分继承了他们的工作 |
[32:41] | So you sic your attack dog on us to what, say hi? | 那你派你的攻击犬是来跟我们打招呼的吗 |
[32:46] | Well, part of our group | 我们组织里有些人 |
[32:47] | suspect some kind of malfeasance amongst you American Hunters. | 怀疑你们美国猎人有渎职行为 |
[32:52] | No argument — Lady Bevell went too far. | 毫无疑问 贝维尔夫人太过分了 |
[32:54] | I deeply apologize. | 我深表歉意 |
[32:58] | She’ll face consequences in London. | 她会在伦敦受到惩戒 |
[33:02] | I’ll tell you what, why don’t you take a walk, | 这样吧 你出去走走 |
[33:03] | and she can face those consequences right here and now? | 让她此时此地就受到惩戒 |
[33:11] | She’s ours. | 她是我们的人 |
[33:13] | We’ll take care of her. | 我们会处理她 |
[33:14] | Now, I’m here to extend an olive branch. | 我是来递出橄榄枝的 |
[33:18] | We want to work with you. | 我们想跟你们合作 |
[33:19] | Let me ask you a question, uh, Mick is it? | 我问你个问题 米克吧 |
[33:22] | Why would we believe any of this? | 我们为什么要相信你们 |
[33:25] | Lads…if I wasn’t sincere, | 两位 如果我不是真心 |
[33:30] | if I meant you harm, | 如果我想伤害你们 |
[33:31] | there’s a dozen ways I could’ve come in here | 我有十几种办法可以进来 |
[33:33] | and taken you all prisoner instead of being unarmed. | 劫持你们所有人 而不是赤手空拳地进来 |
[33:39] | Not to mention I powered down all the wardings in this shack | 更别说 我去掉了小屋的符文 |
[33:42] | so your attack dog could come in. | 让你们的攻击犬进得来 |
[33:47] | I reckon you could finish me off without breaking a sweat. | 你可以轻松干掉我 汗都不会流 |
[33:48] | Am I right? | 是吧 |
[33:50] | I don’t sweat under any circumstances. | 我从不流汗 |
[33:57] | My number. | 我的号码 |
[34:00] | Take your time, cool down, and just think it over. | 不着急 冷静下来 好好想想 |
[34:05] | And what have you got to lose, except your worst nightmares? | 你们怕失去什么呢 除了你们最糟的噩梦 |
[34:20] | Oh, that was fantastic. Thank you, Mom. | 太好吃了 谢谢 妈妈 |
[34:23] | All I did was point at some stuff on a take-out menu. | 我就是点了外卖菜单上的几道菜 |
[34:27] | I would’ve cooked, but I, uh…don’t. | 我本想做饭 但我不会 |
[34:31] | Well, now, wait. | 等等 |
[34:33] | Your meat loaf was amazing. | 你的肉卷很好吃啊 |
[34:35] | Came from the Piggly Wiggly. | 小猪扭扭买来的 |
[34:36] | Sorry to burst your bubble. | 抱歉打破你的幻想了 |
[34:41] | But do you still like pie? | 你还喜欢派吗 |
[34:45] | I mean… | 我… |
[34:51] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[34:54] | You keep looking at me like I’m going to explode. | 你总看着我 好像我要爆炸似的 |
[34:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:02] | But what do we think? | 怎么样 |
[35:03] | Are we buying that Brit’s whole “let’s be friends” routine? | 要相信英国佬那套”我们做朋友吧”的话吗 |
[35:06] | – No. No way. – No. | -不可能 -不信 |
[35:15] | Could you eat that any faster? | 你还能吃得更快点吗 |
[35:18] | No. No, I cannot. | 不能 |
[35:25] | Well, we should call the Internet | 我们该打给互联网 |
[35:27] | and find out as much as we can about these people. | 尽量了解一下这些人的情况 |
[35:34] | Did I say that right? | 我说对了吗 |
[35:36] | So close. | 很接近了 |
[35:36] | Yeah, it was close. | 嗯 接近了 |
[35:39] | You want any? | 你来点吗 |
[35:39] | No. Uh, not now. | 暂时不用 |
[35:54] | You know, I got to say, Rowena, | 我得说 罗威娜 |
[35:57] | I took one look at you, | 我一看你 |
[36:00] | and all I wanted was to snap your miserable neck again. | 就想再折断一次你讨厌的脖子 |
[36:06] | And keep it snapped this time. | 这次让你恢复不过来 |
[36:12] | But I think I’ve decided against it. | 但我决定不那么做 |
[36:15] | You won’t regret it, sir. | 你不会后悔的 先生 |
[36:18] | I’m done with all this. | 我不再搅和这些事了 |
[36:20] | I’ll stay far, far away, | 我会躲得远远的 |
[36:22] | sipping martinis with republicans at my tennis club. | 去我的网球俱乐部里跟共和党人一起喝马丁尼 |
[36:28] | You’re missing my point. | 你没懂 |
[36:30] | A witch as gifted as yourself, | 你这样天资聪明的女巫 |
[36:33] | with access to the Book of the Damned to boot, | 此外 还有《诅咒之书》 |
[36:36] | would be much more valuable as a prisoner. | 作为囚徒对我更有价值 |
[36:42] | What? | 什么 |
[36:43] | How’s that saying go? | 那句话怎么说的 |
[36:47] | Mm, friends close… | 朋友要亲近 |
[36:52] | …enemies closer. | 敌人要更近 |
[36:55] | No. | 不 |
[36:56] | No! | 不要 |
[37:00] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[37:08] | Sorry. I hope I didn’t wake you up. | 抱歉 希望没吵醒你 |
[37:09] | I-I, uh…wanted to bring you this. | 我想给你端这个 |
[37:14] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[37:15] | I don’t know if you drink tea, but… | 我不知道你喝不喝茶 |
[37:18] | – I do. – Good. | -我喝 -很好 |
[37:22] | Uh, and I wanted to say… | 我想说 |
[37:26] | if you ever want to talk, | 如果你想谈谈 |
[37:28] | I know what it’s like to come back | 我理解回到人间 |
[37:30] | and not feel like you really fit. | 觉得自己格格不入的感觉 |
[37:37] | I just have so much about you boys to catch up on. | 我要补上好多关于你们的事 |
[37:41] | Mother stuff. | 妈妈的事 |
[37:42] | You know, first tooth, first crush. | 第一颗牙 第一次暗恋 |
[37:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:52] | I just have a lot of blanks to fill in. | 我有好多空白要填补 |
[37:55] | Right, uh… | 好 |
[38:00] | Dad’s journal. | 爸爸的日记 |
[38:02] | His writing, his words. | 他自己写的 |
[38:04] | Helped me fill in some blanks, | 让我填补了不少空白 |
[38:06] | answer some questions I didn’t know I had. | 回答了一些我原本没想到过的问题 |
[38:10] | And, you know, it — it — it | 也算是让他 |
[38:12] | keeps him with us, sort of. | 继续留在我们身边了 |
[38:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:25] | Dean said you got out of hunting. | 迪恩说你脱离了猎魔 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:30] | And yet here you are. | 但你又回来了 |
[38:35] | Well, this is my family. | 这是我的家庭 |
[38:38] | My family hunts, you know? It’s what we do. | 我们家猎魔 我们就做这个 |
[38:50] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[38:54] | For me… | 对于我 |
[38:57] | just, um… | 光是 |
[38:59] | having you here… | 你在这儿 |
[39:05] | fills in the biggest blank. | 就填补了最大的空白 |
[40:22] | I will not get on that plane. | 我不会上飞机的 |
[40:24] | Yes, you will. | 你会的 |
[40:26] | Your mission was to identify American Hunters | 你的任务是找到美国猎人 |
[40:28] | and gain their trust. | 取得他们的信任 |
[40:30] | That’s what the home office wants. | 那是总部的要求 |
[40:32] | Honey, not vinegar. | 是礼 不是兵 |
[40:33] | I have a dossier, and I am just getting started. | 我有份案卷 我这才刚开始 |
[40:38] | They’ve also had their fair share of successes. | 他们也做成了不少事 |
[40:40] | If our goal is to end the supernatural threat here, | 如果我们的目标是终结这里的超自然威胁 |
[40:43] | we need to destroy every obstacle. | 我们得摧毁一切障碍 |
[40:46] | The Winchesters, these American Hunters, | 温家兄弟 这些美国猎人 |
[40:47] | they’re no better than the monsters | 他们不比他们控制不了的 |
[40:49] | they fail to control. | 那些怪物强到哪去 |
[40:51] | They need to be eliminated. | 他们该被铲除 |
[40:56] | Mick. | 米克 |
[40:59] | If push comes to shove, your ladyship, | 如果走到那一步 夫人 |
[41:02] | I’m prepared for that. | 我做好了那个准备 |
[41:04] | You’ll get your hands dirty? | 你会下狠手吗 |
[41:07] | Well, we have Mr. Ketch for that. | 那种事可以留给凯奇先生 |
[41:10] | You’ll send for him? | 你会叫他来 |
[41:13] | I already have. | 我已经叫了 |