时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | My family hunts, it’s what we do. | 我们家猎魔 我们就做这个 |
[00:12] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[00:13] | Toni Bevell, Men of Letters, London chapter house. | 图妮·贝维尔 记录者 伦敦分会的 |
[00:16] | If you answer my questions, you’ll walk right out that door. | 但如果你回答我的问题 你就能走出去了 |
[00:19] | I’ve been tortured by the Devil himself. | 我被魔鬼本人折磨过 |
[00:21] | What can you do to me? | 你能把我怎么样 |
[00:27] | The Winchesterst are no better than the monsters | 温家兄弟不比他们控制不了的 |
[00:29] | they fail to control. | 那些怪物强到哪去 |
[00:30] | They need to be eliminated. | 他们该被铲除 |
[00:33] | Aren’t we supposed to be on the same team? | 我们不是一队的吗 |
[00:34] | Get away from my boys. | 别碰我儿子 |
[00:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:41] | No argument. Lady Bevell went too far. | 毫无疑问 贝维尔夫人太过分了 |
[00:42] | I deeply apologize. | 我深表歉意 |
[00:44] | We wanna work with you. My number. | 我们想跟你们合作 我的号码 |
[00:46] | I found a case. | 我发现了个案子 |
[00:47] | And if Mom wants to hunt, I say we hunt. | 如果妈妈想猎魔 我们就去 |
[00:52] | I’ve heard of people coming back from the dead before. | 我听说过人死而复生 |
[00:54] | But to actually do it? | 但自己活过来 |
[00:55] | I just have a lot of blanks to fill in. | 我有好多空白要填补 |
[00:58] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[00:59] | It’s always nice to see a Winchester | 看到温家人不能如愿 |
[01:00] | who can’t get what he wants. | 总是很爽的 |
[01:01] | Billie. She’s a reaper. | 比莉 她是个死神 |
[01:03] | See, I’m a big believer in what dies… | 我坚信死了的 |
[01:06] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[01:07] | – …stays dead. – No! | -不该活过来 -不 |
[01:08] | Stop it! Dean. | 不 迪恩 |
[01:11] | If any of you change your minds, | 如果你们任何一个改主意了 |
[01:12] | you know my name. | 你们知道我叫什么 |
[01:14] | We’ve got to put Lucifer back in the cage. | 我们得把路西法关回笼子里 |
[01:16] | I think I know the identity of Lucifer’s newest vessel — | 我认为 我知道路西法最新皮囊是谁了 |
[01:20] | Jefferson Rooney, | 杰夫森·鲁尼 |
[01:21] | President of these United States. | 美国总统 |
[01:23] | I just know you’d make an amazing father. | 我知道你肯定会成为个好父亲 |
[01:26] | A nephilim is come into being. | 一个拿非利人要诞生了 |
[01:27] | It’s the offspring of an angel and a human. | 就是天使和凡人的后代 |
[01:29] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[01:31] | So you’re gonna pop Lucifer out of the President with that? | 你要用那个把路西法从总统身体里赶出去 |
[01:34] | I hope so. Otherwise, we’re all dead. | 希望能行 否则我们死定了 |
[01:40] | You’re under arrest for the attempted assassination | 你们因企图行刺美国总统 |
[01:42] | of the President of the United States. | 被捕了 |
[01:44] | It’s not like we’re in the | 我们又不是 |
[01:45] | “Live till you’re 90, die in your sleep” Business. | 做”活到九十 美梦长眠”那行的 |
[01:47] | This only ends one way. | 只有一个结局 |
[02:14] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
[02:15] | Mary. Where are you? | 玛丽 你在哪 |
[02:19] | I-I, uh… | 我… |
[02:20] | Lawrence, Kansas. | 堪萨斯州 劳伦斯 |
[02:24] | Cass, what’s wrong? | 小卡 怎么了 |
[02:28] | Well, I-I need you to meet me at the bunker. | 我需要你去地堡见我 |
[02:47] | Six hours ago, Sam and Dean Winchester | 六小时前 萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 |
[02:49] | tried to kill the President of the United States. | 企图刺杀美国总统 |
[02:54] | Do we know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[02:55] | They haven’t said a word since we picked ’em up. | 我们逮捕他们后 他们还一言未发 |
[03:01] | Quiet types, okay. What do we know about ’em? | 不说话 好吧 我们对他们有什么了解 |
[03:04] | A lot. Brothers. | 了解不少 他们是兄弟 |
[03:06] | Born in Lawrence, Kansas, | 生于堪萨斯州 劳伦斯 |
[03:07] | to Mary Winchester, deceased, | 母亲玛丽·温彻斯特 已死亡 |
[03:09] | and John Winchester, also deceased. | 父亲约翰·温彻斯特 也已死亡 |
[03:12] | FBI started investigating them back in 2007. | 联调局于2007年就开始调查他们 |
[03:15] | – For what? – Assault, murder, | -为什么 -袭击 杀人 |
[03:18] | multiple counts of desecrating a corpse. | 多次损毁尸体 |
[03:20] | The same corpse? | 同一具尸体吗 |
[03:24] | No. Different corpses. | 不 多具尸体 |
[03:27] | They made the FBI’s Most Wanted in 2011, | 他们2011年登上联调局头号通缉犯榜 |
[03:30] | then died in a shootout with police in Ankeny, Iowa. | 然后在爱荷华州安克尼市与警方枪战时死去 |
[03:33] | At least that’s what their file said, but apparently not. | 至少档案上是这么写的 但显然并非如此 |
[03:35] | Apparently. What about the girl? | 显然是的 那女孩呢 |
[03:37] | Kelly Kline. And she’s a Presidential aide, | 凯莉·克莱恩 她是总统助理 |
[03:39] | but no one’s seen her since that day. | 但那天之后再没人见过她 |
[03:41] | We don’t know where she went or if she’s still alive. | 我们不清楚她去了哪 或是是否还活着 |
[03:43] | How many people know about this? | 多少人知道此事 |
[03:45] | We’re keeping it quiet. | 我们在低调处理 |
[03:46] | Just you, me, the agents who made the arrest, and POTUS. | 只有你 我 进行逮捕的特工和总统 |
[03:50] | But the last thing he remembers… | 但他只记得 |
[03:51] | was saying his nightly prayers three days before it happened. | 事发前三天晚上做祈祷 |
[03:54] | – Drugged? – Lab’s running a tox screen now, | -被下药了吗 -实验室正在进行毒检 |
[03:56] | but yeah, probably. | 但是可能吧 |
[03:58] | And by “probably,” you mean “maybe.” | “可能”就是”不确定” |
[04:00] | And by “maybe,” you mean “I don’t know.” | “不确定”就是”我不知道” |
[04:03] | So next time, just say you don’t know. | 下次 直说不知道就好 |
[04:12] | Look, | 听着 |
[04:13] | you’re here because you’re some big shot anti-terrorism guy. | 找你来 是因为你是反恐专家 |
[04:17] | But you want my opinion? | 但要我说 |
[04:18] | We should take those two psychos out back. | 我们应该把那俩疯子带去后面 |
[04:20] | I cap one, you take the other, we grab an early lunch. | 我干掉一个 你负责另一个 早点去吃午饭 |
[04:24] | – Yeah? – They got it comin’. | -是吗 -他们活该 |
[04:27] | Yeah, but what if they’re not working alone? | 嗯 但如果他们不是单独作案呢 |
[04:29] | I mean, what if these boys have ties to…Oh, I don’t know, | 如果他们还跟…比如 |
[04:33] | white nationalists, Muslim brotherhood? | 白人民族主义者或穆斯林兄弟会有联系呢 |
[04:36] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[04:36] | I’m just sayin’. | 我就是说说 |
[04:39] | They might be the tip of some nasty-ass iceberg. | 他们或许是什么可怕的冰山的一角呢 |
[04:42] | – That — that’s what you think? – Probably. | -你是这么想的吗 -可能吧 |
[04:44] | Maybe. | 不确定 |
[04:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:49] | Let’s find out. | 去问问看 |
[04:58] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[05:00] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[05:02] | Can I get you coffee? Water? | 要咖啡吗 或是水 |
[05:05] | Or you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[05:06] | I got a chocolate bar here somewhere. | 我身上有巧克力棒 |
[05:08] | Don’t tell my wife. | 别告诉我妻子 |
[05:12] | So…you’ve had a day. | 你今天挺够呛啊 |
[05:16] | Wanna tell me about it? | 想跟我说说吗 |
[05:18] | Like, for example, | 比如 |
[05:19] | why you went after the leader of the free world? | 你为什么要刺杀自由世界的领袖 |
[05:25] | Well, let me guess. You don’t like cops. | 我猜猜 你不喜欢警察 |
[05:29] | Hell, I get it. | 我理解 |
[05:30] | We can be real jackasses. | 我们有时很混蛋 |
[05:33] | But you’re gonna talk to me, son. | 但你会对我开口的 孩子 |
[05:36] | You just are. | 你会的 |
[05:38] | Now that’s not a threat. | 这不是威胁 |
[05:40] | I don’t believe in torture. Doesn’t work. | 我不相信酷刑 那不好使 |
[05:43] | I’ve seen folks waterboarded, cut on. | 我见过人受水刑 被割伤 |
[05:47] | And they talk. Ooh, they do. | 他们的确会侃侃而谈 |
[05:50] | But they never tell you what you need. | 但他们绝不会说出你想听的 |
[05:54] | You know what does work, though? Every time? | 你知道什么好使吗 屡试不爽 |
[05:58] | Nothing. | 虚无 |
[06:03] | See, when I leave, | 我走后 |
[06:05] | that door closes, | 那扇门就会关闭 |
[06:07] | and it stays closed, | 不会再打开 |
[06:09] | and you stay in the dark. | 你会被关在黑暗里 |
[06:12] | Now maybe that doesn’t sound so bad. | 听上去可能也没那么糟 |
[06:18] | But after a month, a year, | 但一个月后 一年后 |
[06:21] | you spend enough time staring at these walls, | 你盯这几面墙盯得足够久 |
[06:25] | just you and all that nothing, | 只有你 和那一片虚无 |
[06:27] | you’ll get so crazy to talk, to see someone real, | 你会很想开口 好见到个真人 |
[06:32] | you’ll tell me exactly what I need. | 你会告诉我我想听的 |
[06:35] | You’ll tell me with a smile. | 你会笑着告诉我 |
[06:38] | It’ll just take some time. | 只是需要点时间 |
[06:43] | Of course, the thing is, | 当然了 问题是 |
[06:45] | after what you did, | 你做了那样的事 |
[06:47] | no one’s in a hurry to get you that phone call. | 不会有人急着让你打电话 |
[06:50] | So you and me, | 你和我 |
[06:52] | we’ve got all the time in the world. | 我们有的是时间 |
[07:55] | This is Mick Davies, | 我是米克·戴维斯 |
[07:57] | filing Status Update Bravo Three. | 提交状态更新报告B3 |
[08:02] | As instructed, I’ve been attempting to make inroads | 按照指示 我一直在尝试打入 |
[08:04] | with the American hunters. | 美国猎人界 |
[08:05] | But unfortunately, there’s been a few setbacks. | 但遗憾的是 遭遇了一些挫败 |
[08:09] | Let me paint you a picture | 我来给你描绘一下 |
[08:11] | of a world without monsters or demons | 一个没有怪物 没有恶魔 |
[08:14] | or any of those little buggers that go bump in the night. | 没有任何晚上出没的讨厌鬼的世界 |
[08:17] | Of a world where no one has to die because of the supernatural. | 一个再没有人会因为超自然生灵而死的世界 |
[08:21] | Of a new world, a better world. | 一个新世界 一个更好的世界 |
[08:27] | Now if you work with us, you’ll have support, | 如果你跟我们合作 你将得到支持 |
[08:30] | in every sense of the word. | 各种各样的支持 |
[08:32] | You need lore? | 需要传说 |
[08:33] | Our libraries are the biggest and the best. | 我们的图书馆是最大最好的 |
[08:35] | You want money? We have money. | 你要钱 我们有钱 |
[08:37] | You need weapons? | 你需要武器 |
[08:39] | We have gear you can’t even imagine. | 我们的装备你无法想象 |
[08:41] | Now what I’m saying, Wally, | 我的意思是 沃利 |
[08:45] | is that you need people like us, and we need hunters like you. | 你需要我们这样的人 而我们需要你这样的猎人 |
[08:48] | Now all we ask in return is that when we call, | 我们只求 等我们找到你 |
[08:51] | you go where you’re told and you do what you’re told. | 你就听命去该去的地方 做该做的事 |
[08:54] | For the greater good. | 这是为了大局 |
[09:00] | Let me see your hands. | 我看看你的手 |
[09:02] | Come on, let me see your hands. | 来 给我看看你的手 |
[09:04] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[09:08] | Soft. | 挺软 |
[09:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:12] | You ever hunt anything? | 你猎过魔吗 |
[09:15] | I’m more tactical. Long-term strategy. | 我是战术型的 长期策略 |
[09:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:20] | Listen, uh, Mike — | 听着 迈克 |
[09:23] | – Mick. – Whatever. | -米克 -无所谓 |
[09:25] | I don’t know you, | 我不认识你 |
[09:26] | and I ain’t looking to take any orders from anyone. | 我也不想听令于任何人 |
[09:29] | Especially some… | 尤其是 |
[09:31] | …limey paper pusher. | 英国小文员 |
[09:34] | – I’m not quite sure you understand, mate. – No, I think I do. | -我想你并不理解 伙计 -我理解 |
[09:38] | So no offense, | 别介意 |
[09:39] | but you can take your offer… | 但拿着你的提议 |
[09:42] | and you can… | 然后… |
[09:43] | …shove it up your ass. | 塞进你菊花里吧 |
[09:45] | I’m sure it won’t be too painful, | 应该不会太疼 |
[09:48] | what with those soft hands of yours, right? | 你手不是挺软嘛 |
[09:50] | That’s, uh, that’s for the burger. | 这是汉堡的钱 |
[09:57] | In short, the American hunters have proven… | 简而言之 美国猎人 |
[10:00] | difficult. | 很难搞 |
[10:02] | As for the Winchesters… | 至于温家兄弟 |
[10:04] | You left them. | 你抛下了他们 |
[10:06] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[10:08] | Dean told me to go. The woman — | 迪恩叫我走的 那女人 |
[10:10] | The one you lost? | 你还弄丢了 |
[10:11] | I didn’t. I… I thought that she — | 我没有…我以为她… |
[10:14] | Stop making excuses! | 别找借口了 |
[10:24] | Why…if they needed help, why didn’t they call me? | 如果他们需要帮助 为什么不找我 |
[10:30] | You were out. | 你不在 |
[10:40] | How do we let this happen, Castiel? | 我们怎么会让这种事发生 卡西迪奥 |
[11:12] | Chow time! | 吃饭了 |
[11:23] | Chow time! | 吃饭了 |
[11:35] | Chow time! | 吃饭了 |
[11:41] | Chow time! | 吃饭了 |
[11:45] | Chow time! | 吃饭了 |
[11:50] | Chow time! | 吃饭了 |
[11:56] | Can’t help you. | 帮不了你 |
[11:58] | Come on, Crowley. The police took them. | 得了 克劳力 警察抓走了他们 |
[12:00] | You have people in the government. | 你在政府里有人 |
[12:02] | – You have spies. – I do? | -你有间谍 -是吗 |
[12:05] | But whatever’s happened to Moose and Squirrel, | 但不管小鹿和松鼠现在怎么样 |
[12:08] | apparently, it’s above their pay grade. | 显然 他们没有权限打探 |
[12:12] | Do you even care that they’re gone? | 你在乎他们被抓吗 |
[12:15] | No. | 不 |
[12:17] | Do you know how many all-powerful beings | 知道有多少厉害的东西 |
[12:19] | have tried to kill them? | 曾试图杀他们吗 |
[12:21] | – Roughly, yes. – As do I. | -大概知道 -我也是 |
[12:24] | I was bloody one of them. | 我也曾是其中之一 |
[12:25] | Sam and Dean? They’re like herpes. | 但萨姆和迪恩 他们就像疱疹 |
[12:28] | Just when you think they’re gone… | 你还以为已经摆脱了他们 |
[12:30] | Hello! The boys are back, | 哎呦 他们又回来了 |
[12:31] | leaving a trail of bodies in their wake. | 身后还留下一堆尸体 |
[12:35] | So wherever they are, | 不管他们在哪 |
[12:37] | whoever has Sam and Dean, | 不管是谁抓了萨姆和迪恩 |
[12:40] | Well… | 这么说吧 |
[12:42] | in the immortal words of Lawrence Tureaud… | 套用劳伦斯·图拉德[摔跤手]的名句 |
[12:46] | “I pity the fool.” | “我可怜那傻瓜” |
[13:31] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[13:34] | No. | 不 |
[13:35] | He’s… | 他… |
[13:37] | – Mary? – Yeah. | -玛丽 -嗯 |
[13:39] | This is Alicia. Uh, Asa’s kid. | 我是艾莉西娅 阿沙的孩子 |
[13:42] | Look, I — me and my brother, | 听着 我和我哥哥 |
[13:44] | we’re working this case in Louisiana. | 我们在路易斯安那州办个案子 |
[13:47] | We thought it was some southern fried werewolf thing, | 我们以为是个南方狼人什么的 |
[13:50] | but it’s not one thing. | 但是不止一个 |
[13:52] | It’s a pack. | 是一群 |
[13:53] | There’s, like, a billion of them down here, | 这里有好多这怪物 |
[13:55] | and…we need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[14:01] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[14:51] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[14:56] | I just wanted to say… I’m sorry. | 我只想说 对不起 |
[15:00] | I was angry, and… | 我当时很生气 |
[15:02] | Sam and Dean, that’s not your fault. | 萨姆和迪恩 那不怪你 |
[15:04] | No, you were right. | 不 你是对的 |
[15:06] | I should never have left them. I… | 我不该抛下他们的 我… |
[15:11] | Have you heard anything? | 听到什么动静了吗 |
[15:15] | All my law enforcement contacts are retired or…dead. | 我在执法机关的熟人不是退休 就是死了 |
[15:24] | I’m trying, but… | 我在努力 但是 |
[15:26] | You? | 你呢 |
[15:32] | I keep telling myself they’re fine. | 我一直安慰自己 他们没事 |
[15:35] | – They’ve only been gone – 6 weeks, 2 days, and 10 hours. | -他们才不见了 -六周两天10小时 |
[15:42] | We’ll find them, Castiel. | 我们会找到他们的 卡西迪奥 |
[15:44] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[15:46] | Until then, we just… | 在那之前 我们… |
[15:50] | We’re doin’ our best. | 我们在尽力了 |
[15:53] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[15:56] | Did you hear about the murders in Lancaster, Missouri? | 听说密苏里州兰开斯特的杀人案了吗 |
[16:00] | No. | 没有 |
[16:01] | The women with their throats ripped out, | 好几个女人被撕烂喉咙 |
[16:03] | the blood drained? | 血被吸干 |
[16:06] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[16:09] | I saw it on the news and I thought, | 我在新闻上看到 就想 |
[16:10] | that’s the sort of thing Sam and Dean would investigate. | 萨姆和迪恩就会去调查这样的事 |
[16:13] | They would roll into town, | 他们会赶过去 |
[16:15] | save the day, kill the monsters. | 拯救大局 杀掉怪物 |
[16:20] | But with them gone… | 但是他们走后 |
[16:22] | I tried to work the case. I tried. | 我努力去查案 我努力了 |
[16:25] | But…I don’t know what I did wrong. | 但我不知道我哪里做错了 |
[16:28] | I…I asked questions, | 我问问题 |
[16:30] | but maybe they were the wrong people | 但或许问的人不对 |
[16:32] | or the wrong questions, | 或是问的不对 |
[16:33] | and I just — I never found it. | 我就是找不到它 |
[16:38] | Never found the monster. Never even got close. | 没找到那怪物 根本没沾边 |
[16:42] | And three more women died before I left town. | 我走前又有三个女人被杀 |
[16:49] | Before I ran away. | 我逃跑了 |
[16:56] | So we go back. | 那我们回去 |
[16:58] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[17:00] | No. | 不 |
[17:03] | No, I’d only get in your way. | 不 我只会碍事 |
[17:11] | Chow time! | 吃饭了 |
[17:15] | Yo, eat up. | 吃饭了 |
[17:23] | Crap. | 该死 |
[17:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:27] | I was doing my rounds and I did CPR, | 我在巡视 我做了心肺复苏 |
[17:29] | but he was gone. | 但他已经死了 |
[17:37] | Get that other cell open. Now! | 开另一间牢房 快 |
[17:49] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[18:08] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[18:10] | They both died on the same day? | 他们死在同一天 |
[18:12] | That’s not… | 这不… |
[18:15] | How’s that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[18:16] | You tell us. | 你来说啊 |
[18:18] | Great plan. | 好计划 |
[18:21] | For the last two months, we’ve done nothing | 这俩月来 我们什么都没做 |
[18:22] | but sit around with our junk in our hands | 就干坐着玩蛋 |
[18:24] | because you wanted to wait them out. | 就因为你想干耗着 |
[18:27] | That really worked. | 真是成功 |
[18:28] | – Yeah, nice job. – Well, I’m just gonna… | -干得好 -那我… |
[18:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:34] | You wanted them dead. They’re dead. | 你不是希望他们死吗 他们死了 |
[18:37] | I wanted them punished. | 我希望他们得到惩罚 |
[18:38] | I wanted to look Dean Winchester in the eye and… | 我想看着迪恩·温彻斯特的眼睛 |
[18:43] | …wanted him to feel it. | 让他感觉到痛苦 |
[18:44] | Well, that… | 那… |
[18:46] | that is totally mentally normal. | 真是完全不算心理有问题呢 |
[18:50] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[19:14] | Castiel, it’s me. | 卡西迪奥 是我 |
[19:16] | I’m just calling to… | 我就是打来… |
[19:19] | You don’t have to worry about that thing in Missouri. | 你不用担心密苏里州那个怪物了 |
[19:22] | I’m handling it. | 我在处理了 |
[19:47] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[19:52] | Yeah, I’ve been better. | 嗯 不算很好 |
[19:54] | – I’ve been worse. – Looks like it worked. | -但我经历过更糟的 -看来成功了 |
[19:57] | So far. | 到目前为止是 |
[20:10] | H-how… | 怎么… |
[20:11] | – Where are we? – I-I don’t know. | -我们在哪 -我不知道 |
[20:13] | Answer him. | 回答他 |
[20:14] | Seriously, they blindfold me every day | 真的 他们每天蒙着我的眼睛 |
[20:17] | before they bring me to work. | 带我来上班的 |
[20:19] | I… | 我… |
[20:21] | This place, it’s not supposed to exist. | 这地方 严格说是不存在的 |
[20:31] | Clear. | 安全 |
[20:51] | This is my voicemail. | 这里是我的语音信箱 |
[20:52] | Hey, should we take it? | 开这个 |
[20:53] | Make your voice a mail. | 留下你声音的邮件 |
[20:54] | No, it’s probably got lowjack. | 别 大概是有追踪器的 |
[20:59] | This is my voicemail. | 这里是我的语音信箱 |
[21:00] | – Come on, Cass. – Got a map. | -拜托 小卡 -找到地图了 |
[21:10] | – What? – Cass. | -干什么 -小卡 |
[21:12] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[21:13] | Hey, buddy. Long time. | 哥们 好久不见 |
[21:15] | What… | 怎么… |
[21:17] | What happened? Where — where are you? | 怎么回事 你在哪 |
[21:18] | You wouldn’t believe me, and I have no clue. | 你不会相信的 而且我也不知道 |
[21:21] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[21:22] | All right, looks like that’s Elk Mountain, | 好吧 看来那是麋鹿山 |
[21:24] | which makes that Longs Peak. | 那么那就是朗斯峰 |
[21:28] | Okay, looks like we’re in Colorado. | 好吧 看来我们在科罗拉多州 |
[21:30] | In Rocky Mountain National Park. | 在落基山国家公园 |
[21:31] | if we head north, we should hit State Route 34. | 往北走 应该能走到34号国道 |
[21:34] | – Eventually. – Did you get that? | -最终会到的 -听到了吗 |
[21:35] | – Yes. – All right, meet us there. | -嗯 -那好 那里碰头 |
[21:38] | Wait. Where? | 等等 那里 |
[21:40] | Just drive along the road, and you’ll see us. And, Cass… | 沿路开 你会看到我们的 小卡 |
[21:43] | the sooner the better. We’re kinda on the clock here. | 越快越好 我们时间不多 |
[21:45] | Wait, what does that… | 等等 那是什么… |
[21:50] | – You didn’t tell him? – No. | -你没告诉他 -没 |
[21:51] | – They’ll track the phone. – Right. | -他们能追踪手机 -对哦 |
[22:19] | Castiel? | 卡西迪奥 |
[22:21] | Slow…slow down. What? | 慢点说 什么 |
[22:28] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[22:36] | The hell? | 搞什么 |
[23:03] | – There you go. – This isn’t… | -下车 -这不是… |
[23:05] | I took his pulse. They were dead. | 我把过他的脉 他们死了 |
[23:08] | Look, I got no idea what went down here. | 我也不清楚是怎么回事 |
[23:11] | Maybe they got to one of the guards. | 或许他们买通了哪个守卫 |
[23:13] | Maybe this is some slow your heartbeat kung fu crap. | 或许这是什么放慢心跳的功夫 |
[23:16] | What I do know — the Winchesters are out there. | 我只知道 温家兄弟现在在逃 |
[23:22] | And this time, we’re doing it my way. | 这次 我们按我的办法来 |
[23:25] | All right! | 好了 |
[23:26] | We got two runners with about a 45-minute head start. | 两名逃犯 已逃跑约45分钟 |
[23:30] | These are killers. | 他们是杀人犯 |
[23:32] | So you get eyes, you pull the trigger. | 看到他们 立刻击毙 |
[23:38] | Let’s move out. | 出发 |
[24:00] | You got here quickly. | 你赶到得好快 |
[24:02] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[24:10] | What do you think we’re walking into? | 你觉得会是什么样的情况 |
[24:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:14] | We may want backup. | 我们可能需要后援 |
[24:16] | Crowley and Rowena? | 克劳力和罗威娜 |
[24:17] | The King of Hell and his mother, the witch? | 地狱之王和他的女巫妈妈 |
[24:22] | Hope we can do better than that. | 希望我们能找到更好的 |
[24:26] | – I may have an idea. – Good. | -我可能有办法了 -好 |
[24:29] | Seat belt on. | 系好安全带 |
[24:31] | I drive fast. | 我开车很快 |
[24:52] | Long time since you’ve been in the field, huh? | 很久没出外勤了吧 |
[24:54] | I mean, if you need to head back… | 如果你想回去… |
[24:57] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:06] | All right, so we got what? An hour till dark? | 好吧 还有…一小时天黑吗 |
[25:09] | Which puts us at six hours till midnight? | 那么还有六小时到午夜 |
[25:12] | That sounds about right. | 差不多 |
[25:14] | Dean, we gotta talk about this. | 迪恩 我们得谈谈这个 |
[25:15] | Okay, we will. All right? | 好吧 我们会谈的 好吗 |
[25:17] | Later. | 回头的 |
[25:33] | This is your idea? | 这就是你的主意 |
[25:37] | The people that almost killed my boys, | 他们差点杀了我儿子 |
[25:38] | they’re gonna be our backup? | 就找他们做后援 |
[25:40] | Suddenly, the demon and his mommy don’t look so bad. | 那个恶魔和他妈妈突然看上去不那么糟了 |
[25:43] | They helped us with Lucifer. | 他们在路西法的事上帮过我们 |
[25:45] | Lucifer? The Lucifer? | 路西法 魔鬼路西法吗 |
[25:47] | – Yes. – Wait, so | -是的 -等等 |
[25:49] | you’re telling me what happened in Indianapolis was | 你是说 印第安那波利斯的事是 |
[25:51] | you took on the bleedin’ Devil himself? | 你们去单挑魔鬼本人了 |
[25:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:55] | Did you win? | 你们赢了吗 |
[25:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:00] | Bravo. | 厉害 |
[26:02] | But Sam and Dean were taken. | 但是萨姆和迪恩被抓了 |
[26:05] | We think we can get them back, but we need… | 我们认为我们能救他们回来 但我们需要 |
[26:09] | help. | 帮助 |
[26:10] | So we’ll help. | 那我们就帮忙 |
[26:12] | Really? Just like that? | 是吗 这么简单 |
[26:14] | Mrs. Winchester — Mary… | 温彻斯特太太 玛丽 |
[26:18] | I came to this country to do one thing — make friends. | 我来这国家就一个目的 交朋友 |
[26:22] | But you American hunters, you’re — | 但你们这些美国猎人 |
[26:24] | you’re a different breed than our sort. | 跟我们不是一路人 |
[26:27] | You’re surly, suspicious. | 你们乖戾 多疑 |
[26:29] | – You don’t play well with others. – Well, that is accurate. | -你们不喜欢跟人合作 -这描述很准确 |
[26:34] | You don’t trust people you don’t know, | 你们不信任不熟悉的人 |
[26:36] | even when they come bearing gifts. | 哪怕他们带着礼物而来 |
[26:39] | Now I can’t help that, but I can help you. | 这我没办法 但我能帮你 |
[26:43] | And if word were to get out that we did our part | 如果消息传开 说我们帮忙 |
[26:45] | to save Sam and Dean Winchester, well, | 救了萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特 那么 |
[26:48] | that’s just good business, innit? | 也对我们有好处 是吧 |
[26:51] | And who knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[26:52] | When all this is over, we might even be friends. | 等这一切结束 我们或许还能成为朋友 |
[27:00] | We think Sam and Dean were being held somewhere | 我们认为萨姆和迪恩被关押在 |
[27:02] | in the Rocky Mountain National Forest. | 落基山国家公园的什么地方 |
[27:04] | Site 94? | 94号地点 |
[27:07] | It’s a government facility, off-books. | 是一处私下的政府设施 |
[27:09] | Shadow ops. | 影子行动 |
[27:11] | One of those places that officially doesn’t exist. | 那种官方上讲不存在的地方 |
[27:15] | Then how do you know about it? | 那你们怎么知道的 |
[27:16] | We gather information. It’s our job. | 我们收集情报 这是我们的工作 |
[27:19] | They told us to meet them off State Route 34. | 他们叫我们去34号国道跟他们碰面 |
[27:22] | Well, that’s a long stretch of road. Where, exactly? | 那可是挺长一段路 具体在哪 |
[27:26] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[27:28] | I’ll our techs to put a satellite over the area. | 我会叫我们技术员调出那一带的卫星图像 |
[27:31] | You can do that? | 你还有这本事 |
[27:32] | And so much more. | 还不止 |
[27:39] | Do you have any idea what sort of trouble we’re walking into? | 你知道我们会遭遇怎样的麻烦吗 |
[27:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:46] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[27:47] | I do like a surprise. | 我就喜欢惊喜 |
[28:24] | – They’re on us. – Yeah. | -他们追上来了 -嗯 |
[28:27] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:45] | Norton, come in. | 诺顿 回话 |
[28:50] | This is Norton. I’m on the ri– | 这里是诺顿 我在… |
[28:56] | Norton? Norton? | 诺顿 诺顿 |
[28:58] | This is Sanchez. Do you copy? | 我是桑切斯 收到吗 |
[29:03] | Norton has gone night-night. | 诺顿睡着了 |
[29:06] | Winchester. | 温彻斯特 |
[29:07] | – This the man in charge? – That’s right. | -你是负责人吗 -对 |
[29:10] | Well, let me tell you how this is gonna go. | 我告诉你接下来会怎么样 |
[29:13] | You’re gonna call your boys | 你要召集你的人 |
[29:15] | and you’re gonna turn around, and nobody’s gonna get hurt. | 调头回去 没有人会受伤 |
[29:19] | No, no. Here’s how this is gonna go. | 不 接下来会这样 |
[29:22] | I take my highly trained soldiers, | 我带着我训练有素的士兵 |
[29:24] | track your ass down, and you get hurt. | 找到你们 你们会受伤 |
[29:27] | A lot. | 伤得很重 |
[29:30] | You can’t run forever. | 你们没法一直跑下去 |
[29:32] | You’re trapped out here. | 你们困在这里了 |
[29:37] | Well, what we have here is a failure to communicate. | 看来我们沟通不畅 |
[29:42] | ‘Cause we’re not trapped out here with you. | 不是我们跟你们困在了这里 |
[29:45] | You’re trapped out here with us. | 是你们跟我们困在了这里 |
[30:05] | That’ll work. | 这个就行 |
[32:22] | Go! | 上 |
[33:02] | You’ll live. | 你不会有事的 |
[33:13] | I told you. You’re trapped. | 我说过 是你们被困住了 |
[33:18] | Camp. Shoot him! | 凯普 开枪 |
[33:25] | Don’t. | 别 |
[33:27] | Hand me the gun. | 枪给我 |
[33:32] | You want the truth? | 想听真话吗 |
[33:34] | The President was possessed by the Devil. | 总统被魔鬼附身了 |
[33:38] | We saved his life. | 我们救了他 |
[33:41] | That’s the truth. | 这就是真相 |
[33:44] | Now you can take that and do what you want with it. | 你知道了 你想怎么办都行 |
[33:47] | But if you come after us, | 但你敢来追我们 |
[33:50] | you know what’ll happen. | 你知道会怎么样 |
[34:02] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[34:05] | We’re the guys that save that world. | 我们是拯救世界的人 |
[34:17] | Sam! Dean! | 萨姆 迪恩 |
[34:19] | – Cass. – Cass. | -小卡 -小卡 |
[34:24] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[34:26] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[34:43] | Mom, how did y’all even find us? | 妈妈 你们怎么找到我们的 |
[34:46] | They helped. | 他们帮了忙 |
[34:48] | Hello, lads. | 你们好 |
[34:51] | They have a thermal imaging satellite that saw you. | 他们有热成像卫星 看到了你们 |
[34:55] | From space. | 从太空看到的 |
[34:58] | We don’t have one. | 我们没有卫星 |
[35:00] | Just borrowed it for a bit. | 只是借了一个用了一下 |
[35:01] | Friends in all the right places. | 有说得上话的朋友 |
[35:04] | Well, I guess this is where we’re supposed to say thank you. | 那么我们现在应该说谢谢了 |
[35:07] | No need. Happy to be of service. | 不必 很高兴能帮忙 |
[35:08] | Again. | 再次帮忙 |
[35:11] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[35:14] | We should get. | 我们该走了 |
[35:15] | The people we left, they’ll call for backup any second. | 我们丢下的人 他们随时会呼叫支援 |
[35:18] | You left survivors? | 你们留活口了 |
[35:24] | They were soldiers, just doing what they were told. | 他们是士兵 只是在尽职 |
[35:27] | Still…A bit unprofessional. | 但还是有点…不专业 |
[35:31] | We’ll handle it. | 我们能应付 |
[35:33] | Let’s get. | 走吧 |
[36:02] | So wait, you’re hunting? | 等等 你在猎魔 |
[36:04] | A little bit. | 就一点点 |
[36:07] | Yeah, I knew you couldn’t stay away. | 我就知道你放不下 |
[36:17] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[36:38] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:40] | Yeah, Dean. | 是啊 迪恩 |
[36:43] | ‘Sup? | 好啊 |
[36:52] | Billie? | 比莉 |
[36:54] | The reaper? | 那个死神 |
[36:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[36:59] | Mom…that place… | 妈妈 那地方 |
[37:05] | There’s only one way we were getting out of there, | 只有一个办法能逃出来 |
[37:07] | and that wasn’t breathing. | 活着是做不到的 |
[37:13] | So I made a call. | 所以我叫了她 |
[37:18] | Billie. | 比莉 |
[37:25] | Dean talked with her, and then Billie came to see me. | 迪恩跟她谈了 然后比莉来见了我 |
[37:30] | And we made a deal. | 我们做了个交易 |
[37:32] | We’d get to die and come back one more time, | 我们可以再死而复生一次 |
[37:35] | but in exchange… | 但作为交换 |
[37:37] | Come midnight, a Winchester goes bye-bye. | 午夜 要有一个温彻斯特道别 |
[37:41] | Like, permanently. | 道永别 |
[37:44] | And that | 这 |
[37:45] | is something I’ve been looking forward to for a long time. | 我可期待很久了 |
[37:50] | – Why would you – We were already dead. | -你为什么 -我们已经死了 |
[37:55] | Being locked in that cell with nothing… | 关在那牢房里 什么都没有 |
[37:59] | I’ve been to Hell. | 我去过地狱 |
[38:01] | This was worse. | 这比那还糟 |
[38:04] | At least this way, one of us gets to keep fighting. | 至少这样 我们中还有一个能继续下去 |
[38:09] | You don’t have to do this. | 你们不非得这么做的 |
[38:10] | Yeah, they do. | 就是非得 |
[38:14] | We made a pact. | 我们约定好的 |
[38:19] | Bound in blood. | 血盟 |
[38:33] | You break that, | 打破誓言 |
[38:35] | there’s consequences on a cosmic scale. | 会有很严重的后果 |
[38:39] | So who’s it gonna be? | 谁来呢 |
[38:46] | Me. | 我 |
[38:48] | – Mom. No. – Mom. No. No. | -妈妈 不 -妈妈 不 |
[38:51] | You said come midnight, a Winchester dies? | 你说午夜时 要死一个温彻斯特 |
[38:56] | I’m a Winchester. | 我也是温彻斯特 |
[38:58] | Works for me. | 我可以接受 |
[39:01] | – Mom! – Don’t! | -妈妈 -不要 |
[39:07] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[39:27] | Cass, what have you done? | 小卡 你做了什么 |
[39:30] | What had to be done. | 必须做的 |
[39:35] | You know this world, | 这个世界 |
[39:37] | this sad, doomed little world, | 这个可悲 在劫难逃的小世界 |
[39:40] | it needs you. | 它需要你们 |
[39:44] | It needs every last Winchester it can get, | 它需要每一个温家人 |
[39:46] | and I will not let you die. | 我不会让你们死的 |
[39:48] | I won’t let any of you die. | 我不会让你们任何人死 |
[39:52] | And I won’t let you sacrifice yourselves. | 我不会让你们牺牲自己 |
[39:55] | You mean too much to me, | 你们对我太重要了 |
[39:59] | to everything. | 你们太重要了 |
[40:08] | Yeah, you made a deal. | 是啊 你们做了个交易 |
[40:11] | You made a stupid deal, and I broke it. | 一个愚蠢的交易 而我违约了 |
[40:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:29] | And just like that, the Winchesters are back, | 就这样 温家兄弟又回来了 |
[40:32] | for better or worse. | 不管怎样 |
[40:34] | True, they did leave loose ends, but… | 没错 他们没有把一切都收拾干净 但是 |
[40:39] | that’s what Mr. Ketch is for. | 那就是凯奇先生的工作嘛 |
[40:56] | Every person who knew about | 所有知道 |
[40:57] | Sam and Dean’s little adventure in assassination | 萨姆和迪恩的刺杀小历险的人 |
[40:59] | has been dealt with. | 都已经处理好了 |
[41:03] | As far as the world’s concerned, | 就这世界看来 |
[41:04] | it never even happened. | 这事根本没发生过 |
[41:06] | The last thing we need is for the United States government | 我们可不需要美国政府 |
[41:08] | sniffing about, asking questions. | 到处打探 问问题 |
[41:12] | And as for making inroads with the American hunters,well, | 至于打入美国猎人界的事 |
[41:15] | good news. | 有好消息 |
[41:19] | Let me paint you a picture | 我来给你描绘一下 |
[41:21] | of a world without monsters or demons | 一个没有怪物 没有恶魔 |
[41:24] | or any of those little buggers that go bump in the night. | 没有任何晚上出没的讨厌鬼的世界 |
[41:28] | Of a world where no one has to die because of the supernatural. | 一个再没有人会因为超自然生灵而死的世界 |
[41:32] | Of a new world, a better world. | 一个新世界 一个更好的世界 |
[41:46] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |