时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s a powerful spellbook, | 这是本强大的咒语书 |
[00:05] | a tome of Druidic magic called the Black Grimoire. | 德鲁伊魔法典籍 《黑魔法书》 |
[00:08] | A powerful spellbook shows up, | 出现了厉害的魔法书 |
[00:10] | and all of a sudden, you’re here to help? | 你突然就跑来帮忙了 |
[00:11] | If you want to break the curse on your brother, | 如果你想打破你哥哥中的咒 |
[00:13] | we need to find that book. | 我们得找到那本书 |
[00:14] | Abi! | [咒语] |
[00:22] | – The book. – You’re no fun. | -书 -你真没劲 |
[00:25] | Oh, if you’re looking for Rowena, | 如果你们找罗威娜 |
[00:26] | she is presently indisposed. | 她现在抱恙 |
[00:28] | Which is a delicate way of saying, | 就是委婉地说 |
[00:30] | I stomped on her face till the white meat showed, | 我踩她踩到她大脑爆浆 |
[00:33] | and then set her on fire, just in case. | 然后又把她烧成炭 以防万一 |
[00:35] | I don’t need to waste my grace. | 我不需要浪费我的能量 |
[00:37] | And there’s plenty in the cupboard. | 而且还有足够储备呢 |
[00:38] | Oh, touch me, and I’ll — | 你敢碰我 我就… |
[00:40] | Don’t worry. I won’t take it all. | 别担心 我不会都用光的 |
[00:42] | Save some for a rainy day. | 我留点以备不时之需 |
[00:44] | You would seem to be the weak link on this team. | 你似乎是团队的薄弱环节嘛 |
[00:46] | Yes, my grace is a little bit depleted, but give me time, man. | 是的 我的能量有点少了 但给我点时间嘛 |
[00:52] | Now you know better than to screw with me, Asmodeus. | 你很清楚不该惹我 阿斯摩太 |
[00:54] | Oh, I knew better than to screw with the old you. | 我清楚不该惹以前的你 |
[01:02] | I’m a collector. Lucifer could be useful. | 我是个收藏者 路西法或许能有用处 |
[01:04] | Castiel is a card to play if the Winchesters get out of line. | 卡西迪奥则是用来制衡温家兄弟的 |
[01:26] | Hey, Marty. How’s your night? | 马蒂 你今晚上好吗 |
[01:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:58] | Aegrota amore. | [咒语] |
[02:24] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:27] | I was totally hoping we could talk. | 我就希望能跟你说句话呢 |
[02:29] | You want to talk with me? | 你想跟我说话 |
[02:32] | I mean, you’re so handsome. | 你好帅啊 |
[02:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:36] | – What’s your name? – Dale. | -你叫什么 -戴尔 |
[02:38] | I’m Jamie, and that’s my sister Jennie. | 我是杰米 那是我妹妹珍妮 |
[02:46] | Y’all from around here? | 你们是这里人吗 |
[02:47] | Nah, my sister and I are on our way | 不 我和我妹妹正要去 |
[02:48] | to this little town called Lebanon. | 一个叫黎巴嫩的小镇 |
[02:51] | – Heard of it? – I can’t say that I have. | -听说过吗 -好像没有 |
[02:59] | You are so beautiful. | 你好美啊 |
[03:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:04] | Anyway, we’re out of gas and we’re out of money. | 总之 我们没油没钱了 |
[03:08] | Tragic, right? | 真悲剧 是吧 |
[03:11] | That is terrible. | 太糟了 |
[03:14] | Well, what can I do for ya? | 我能为你做什么 |
[03:16] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿做 |
[03:19] | I knew you were our hero. | 我就知道你会是我们的英雄 |
[03:21] | The easiest thing | 最简单的办法 |
[03:23] | would be to take all the money from the register, | 就是拿走收银机里所有的钱 |
[03:25] | grab a couple bottles of good vodka, | 再拿上几瓶好伏特加 |
[03:29] | and bring it outside. | 然后带出去 |
[03:32] | What about Marty? | 那马蒂怎么办 |
[03:33] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[03:55] | Finally. | 可算来了 |
[04:02] | Got it for you, baby. | 都给你拿到了 宝贝 |
[04:04] | What’s with the hammer? | 锤子是干什么的 |
[04:06] | Oh, my God, sexy, it’s just for in case. | 天呐 帅哥 是以防万一 |
[04:08] | Like, for protection. | 防身用的 |
[04:09] | This is a dangerous place at night. | 这地方晚上很危险的 |
[04:11] | I mean, that guy in there totally just got killed. | 刚刚那人就被杀了 |
[04:15] | Oh, don’t worry. I won’t let anything bad happen to you. | 别担心 我不会让你有不测的 |
[04:18] | – I love you. – Oh, I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[04:22] | What was your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[04:23] | – Dale. – Right. Yes. | -戴尔 -对了 |
[04:25] | But don’t worry, Dale. | 别担心 戴尔 |
[04:28] | Our mom taught us three really important steps | 我们妈妈教了我们三招 |
[04:30] | to looking out for ourselves. | 可以用来照顾自己 |
[04:31] | Always look your best. Never get attached to a man. | 永远要美美的 别对男人动真情 |
[04:34] | And always make the death look non-magical, | 而且记得杀人不要留下魔法痕迹 |
[04:37] | so you don’t attract Hunters. | 免得招来猎人 |
[04:39] | The death? | 杀人 |
[04:42] | Now be a good boy and hold really still for me. | 乖乖的 别乱动 |
[04:54] | How’d we do? | 收获如何 |
[04:57] | So good. | 很不错 |
[05:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:13] | We’ve got “Principia Phantasmagoia”” | 这里有《幽魂原则》 |
[05:18] | We have… | 还有 |
[05:19] | “Archive of the Unnatural Occurrences”” | 《非自然事件档案》 |
[05:21] | And we’ve got “Jower et Nuet”” | 还有《日与夜》 |
[05:25] | Kind of a weird name. | 好怪的名字 |
[05:27] | “Jour et Nuit.” It’s, uh, it’s French. | 这是法语 |
[05:29] | It means “The Book of Day and Night.” | 《日夜之书》的意思 |
[05:32] | Fancy. | 高大上 |
[05:33] | So this is everything that even mentions | 这是一切提到过 |
[05:36] | some alternate realities. | 平行世界的书 |
[05:37] | So there’s bound to be something in here | 里面肯定应该有 |
[05:38] | that talks about the Apocalypse World, right? | 提到天启世界的内容吧 |
[05:41] | – Yeah, maybe. – Dude. | -或许吧 -哥们 |
[05:43] | I’m just saying, Dean, | 我就是说 迪恩 |
[05:44] | Jack was our way over there, obviously, so with him gone — | 杰克是我们过去的门路 现在他不在了 |
[05:47] | Okay, well, Jack’s been gone before. | 好吧 杰克之前就消失过 |
[05:49] | We found him once. We can find him again. | 我们找到了他一次 就还能再找到 |
[05:50] | No, no, he didn’t run away. | 不 他不是跑掉了 |
[05:51] | He is literally in an alternate reality. | 他进入了平行世界 |
[05:54] | Okay, so we’ll just come up with a plan B, okay? | 好吧 那我们再想个B计划好了 |
[05:57] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[05:57] | We just keep our heads down and we’ll do the work. | 我们只需要埋头苦干 |
[05:59] | You said that. | 那是你说的 |
[06:02] | And I was right. | 我说得很有道理 |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:04] | So you read, do your Sam thing. | 你看书吧 像个好萨姆那样 |
[06:07] | I’m gonna go for a beer run. | 我去买啤酒 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:10] | We should probably loop Cass in at some point. | 我们回头该把进展告诉小卡了 |
[06:12] | We’ll fill him in when he calls. He checks in every day. | 等他来电时就告诉他 他每天都打来 |
[06:16] | Yeah, with a bunch of questions and no leads. | 是啊 只问问题 没有线索 |
[06:18] | I’m sure he is doing the best he can. | 他肯定在尽力了 |
[06:20] | Just go get beer or… | 去买酒吧 |
[06:41] | Always thought you’d have a… | 我一直以为你会有 |
[06:43] | bigger stick. | 更大点的木棍呢 |
[06:48] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[06:49] | They call me Dipper. | 人称迪普 |
[06:52] | And you let them. | 你也没拦着 |
[06:54] | Listen, Dipper, | 听着 迪普 |
[06:56] | it’s not the size of the stick, | 尺寸不是关键 |
[06:59] | it’s how you use it. | 用得好才算厉害 |
[07:01] | Funniest thing — I’m always hearing that | 有趣 说这话的总是 |
[07:03] | from guys with… little sticks. | 那些…棍子小的 |
[07:13] | Smooth. | 厉害啊 |
[07:15] | We gave the warding a little kick. | 我们在符文上加了点力道 |
[07:18] | Just for you. | 专门为你 |
[07:19] | Thanks. So considerate. | 谢谢 真体贴 |
[07:22] | Appreciate that a lot. | 多谢了 |
[07:23] | You’re not nice, and I don’t like you. | 你真讨厌 我不喜欢你 |
[07:27] | You’re treating me like an every day angel! | 你把我当成普通天使 |
[07:28] | And if I had just a little more power, | 要是我的法力能再多一点 |
[07:30] | I could tear this place apart! | 就可以把这里撕碎 |
[07:32] | Just sayin’. | 就那么一说 |
[07:39] | You don’t have that power, and they know it. | 你没那法力 他们也清楚 |
[07:43] | Okay, well, if somebody would be a pal | 好啊 如果某人肯帮帮忙 |
[07:45] | and let me eat a little of his grace, | 让我吃点他的能量 |
[07:47] | I would have enough strength to get out of here | 我就能有力气逃出去 |
[07:49] | and butcher that son of a bitch! | 宰了那个混蛋了 |
[07:51] | Well, that’s a nice, horrifying plan. | 真是可怕的好计划 |
[07:54] | Little cannibalism. | 同族相食 |
[07:55] | Really? I seem to remember a somebody | 是吗 我怎么记得某人 |
[07:59] | snacking on angel grace once upon a time. | 也曾吃过天使能量 |
[08:04] | There is no “I” in “team”” Castiel. | 团队合作不能只顾自我 卡西迪奥 |
[08:07] | I want you to remember that. | 记住了 |
[08:10] | Fine, whatever. I can wait. | 好啊 无所谓 我可以等的 |
[08:13] | Asmodeus was my weakest creation. | 阿斯摩太是我最弱的创造 |
[08:17] | Oh, he was, was he? | 是吗 |
[08:19] | Doesn’t seem that weak to me. | 我怎么没觉得他很弱 |
[08:21] | Yeah, yeah, that — that whole shape-shifty thing he does? | 嗯 他变形的那套 |
[08:23] | I-I didn’t give him that. | 不是我教的 |
[08:24] | But so what? The old dog’s learned some new tricks. | 那又如何 老狗学新招 |
[08:28] | Eventually, he’s gonna mess up. Then he’s mine. Okay? | 他最终会搞砸 到时他就是我的了 好吗 |
[08:31] | Excuses aside, | 不说那些借口 |
[08:34] | you’re saying that you’re too weak | 你的意思是 你现在弱到 |
[08:36] | to overcome even your weakest creation. | 连你最弱的创造都战胜不了 |
[08:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[08:48] | Somebody! Help! | 来人啊 救命 |
[08:50] | Please, there’s something wrong with my sister! | 拜托 我姐姐不对劲 |
[08:53] | – Please, please. Please. – Okay. Watch out, watch out, watch out. | -拜托 -小心 |
[08:55] | – What happened? – I don’t know. Please. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 拜托 |
[08:57] | She just — she just collapsed. | 她突然就瘫倒了 |
[08:59] | I — We were walking and… | 我正走着… |
[09:01] | Aegrota amore. | [咒语] |
[09:10] | Doesn’t a kiss, like, | 一般是一吻 |
[09:12] | usually wake up your true love? | 可以唤醒真爱吧 |
[09:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:35] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[09:37] | Are you Dean Winchester? | 你是迪恩·温彻斯特吗 |
[09:40] | I-I… | 我 |
[09:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:43] | – How are you feeling? – How are you feeling? | -你感觉如何 -你感觉如何 |
[09:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:50] | Real good. | 非常好 |
[10:03] | I think you might be right. | 我觉得你可能是对的 |
[10:04] | I think maybe it’s time we go ahead and call Cass, | 我觉得我们或许该打给小卡 |
[10:06] | because, I mean, if — if… | 因为 如果… |
[10:12] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:14] | Am I all right? | 我没事吧 |
[10:17] | I’m in love. | 我陷入爱河了 |
[10:18] | You…Oh, are you? | 你…是吗 |
[10:21] | I mean, I am, like, full-on twitterpated here. | 我简直意乱情迷了 |
[10:23] | Seriously, I can’t wait for you to meet her, either. | 真的 我等不及让你见到她了 |
[10:25] | She — I mean, she’s… | 她… |
[10:26] | She’s sweet and she’s beautiful | 她甜美 美丽 |
[10:28] | and she’s just kinda sorta perfect. | 简直完美 |
[10:30] | Anyway, I’m thinking of asking her to move in with me here… | 总之 我想请她搬来跟我住 |
[10:33] | if that’s cool, | 如果你不介意 |
[10:34] | ’cause this is big-time. | 因为我们是很认真的 |
[10:41] | Dean, w-what are you doing with the Black Grimoire? | 迪恩 你拿《黑魔法书》干什么 |
[10:46] | It’s a gift. For Jamie. | 是礼物 给杰米的 |
[10:50] | For…Jamie? | 给杰米的 |
[10:52] | My soul mate. | 我的灵魂伴侣 |
[10:54] | Sure. Right. | 嗯 好 |
[10:55] | And she happen to ask for that book by, uh, name? | 她是指名要那本书的吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah! I mean, isn’t that kind of cosmic fate, | 是啊 简直是天命吧 |
[11:01] | that we actually have it? Like… | 我们正好就有它 |
[11:04] | “Cosmic fate.” Right, yeah. | “天命” 好吧 |
[11:05] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 |
[11:07] | I think I know what’s going on here. | 我觉得我知道是怎么回事 |
[11:09] | Do you remember, uh, uh, Becky in Vegas? | 你记得维加斯的贝基吗 |
[11:11] | The love spell and… | 爱咒语 |
[11:13] | No. | 不记得 |
[11:14] | Okay, I think Jamie must be a-a witch or a demon — | 好吧 我觉得杰米肯定是个女巫或恶魔 |
[11:18] | – What? – Be nice. | -怎么了 -怎么说话呢 |
[11:22] | ‘Cause she’s got a sister. | 她还有个妹妹呢 |
[11:25] | And if you play your cards right, you know, | 如果你好好表现 |
[11:26] | you guys might fall for each other. | 你们或许也能相爱 |
[11:27] | You know, the less attractive siblings, they fall in love. | 外貌稍逊一筹的弟弟妹妹坠入爱河 |
[11:30] | That’s kind of cute, right? Huh? | 多有爱啊 |
[11:32] | – Just hold on a second. – I can’t wait | -等一下的 -不能等了 |
[11:33] | ’cause she’s waiting for me at the market, so I’m just gonna… | 她在集市等着我呢 我这就… |
[11:38] | Okay. All right. That’s fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[11:40] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[11:42] | I’ll walk ’cause it is… | 我走着去 因为 |
[11:44] | – *Gorgeous outside* – Wait a second. | -*外面天气好晴朗* -等等 |
[11:46] | Dean, listen, honestly — | 迪恩 听我说 |
[11:49] | Right on the button. | 正中红心 |
[11:50] | Listen, when I get back from my date, | 听着 等我约会回来 |
[11:52] | I’m gonna help you ice that, okay? | 我会给你冰敷的 |
[11:54] | All right, thanks. Good talk, pal! Good talk! | 好了 谢谢 聊天愉快 |
[11:59] | You gonna make the call after we get the book? | 等我们拿到书你要打电话吗 |
[12:00] | No. We’re fully, like, making an audible. | 不 我们要闹出大动静来 |
[12:11] | Where’s the car? | 车呢 |
[12:14] | I wanted the car. | 我想要车的 |
[12:15] | There you go. | 给你 |
[12:18] | Good boys get a kiss. | 乖小子能得到香吻 |
[12:20] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[12:32] | Get away from him. | 离他远点 |
[12:35] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[12:36] | Don’t point a gun at her! | 别拿枪对着她 |
[12:38] | – No, Dean! – Don’t you point a gun at her! | -别 迪恩 -你敢拿枪指着她 |
[12:40] | What are you doing?! Where is it? | 你干什么呢 在哪呢 |
[12:42] | – You’re jealous! – There’s gotta be a hex bag. | -你是嫉妒 -肯定有个巫术袋的 |
[12:44] | Where is it? Please, just — | 在哪呢 别动了 |
[12:46] | We should get out of here, | 我们走吧 |
[12:47] | in case the one with the hair actually wins. | 以防那个长头发的真打赢了 |
[12:49] | – No, no, no, don’t — don’t leave. – Bye, boys. | -不不 别走 -再见了 |
[12:51] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[12:59] | Look, Dean! Look, I got it! | 看啊 迪恩 我拿出来了 |
[13:00] | Hex bag! Wait, Dean — – | 巫术袋 等等 迪恩 |
[13:04] | No! | 不 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry, Sam. I just — I love her so much. | 对不起 萨姆 我太爱她了 |
[13:20] | Hello, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[13:27] | Rise. Rise. | 起来 |
[13:30] | Rise. Rise. | 起来 |
[13:44] | Don’t think we forgot about you. | 别以为我们忘记你了 |
[13:46] | When the boss gets back, | 等老大回来 |
[13:48] | big plans for you. | 可有大计划等着你 |
[13:56] | Oh, does he have big plans? | 他有大计划吗 |
[14:00] | What’s that gonna be worth when Michael gets here | 等米迦勒来了 杀了我们所有人 |
[14:01] | and, oh, yeah, murders us all? | 那还有屁用 |
[14:03] | Right, if he gets here. | 如果他能来 |
[14:05] | There’s no “if” here in this equation, okay? | 这不是个如果的问题 |
[14:08] | Let me — let me just — let me just tell you something | 我跟你讲讲 |
[14:10] | about my dick brother — | 我的混蛋哥哥吧 |
[14:12] | about every version of my dick brother, okay? | 所有版本的我的混蛋哥哥 |
[14:15] | When he decides to do something, he does it. | 如果他决定做什么 就肯定能做到 |
[14:18] | Doesn’t matter what the cost or who has to die. | 不管要付出什么代价 或谁要死 |
[14:20] | It is gonna happen, ’cause that’s just the way he rolls. | 那是势在必行的 他就是这种人 |
[14:25] | If you’re right, how much time do we have? | 如果你是对的 我们还剩多少时间 |
[14:28] | How much time? | 多少时间 |
[14:31] | I guess that depends on how much time he spends | 我猜那要看他要花多少时间 |
[14:33] | torturing Mary Winchester. | 折磨玛丽·温彻斯特了 |
[14:36] | He liked her, right? | 他喜欢她 |
[14:37] | Oh, Cass, you should’ve seen it. | 小卡 你真该看到的 |
[14:40] | I mean, the things he did to her. | 他对她做的那些事 |
[14:42] | In all my time in hell, | 我在地狱待了那么久 |
[14:43] | I have never seen anything that horrible. | 都没见过那么可怕的景象 |
[14:46] | Just…Oh! | 真是的 |
[14:47] | Stop. I don’t wanna hear any more of your lies. | 住口 我不想再听你撒谎了 |
[14:49] | Oh, this coming from the angel | 说这话的天使 |
[14:50] | who almost has me beat in that department, | 差点在这方面打败了我 |
[14:52] | and that’s saying a lot, pal. | 这可很能说明问题 |
[14:53] | Well, you always say a lot. | 你的话总是很多 |
[14:55] | Okay, let’s face it, Cassandra, | 面对现实吧 卡酱 |
[14:57] | the truths I say hurt ’cause they’re hard to swallow, | 我说的真话伤人 不好接受 |
[15:00] | so people call ’em lies. | 就被人称为了谎言 |
[15:02] | Go figure. | 自己想吧 |
[15:04] | You want truth? | 你想听实话吗 |
[15:07] | How ’bout I tell you a few truths about your son? | 我给你讲讲几个关于你儿子的事实吧 |
[15:10] | Did you just have an angel stroke? | 你是天使中风了吗 |
[15:12] | Did you know that he loves movies? | 你知道他喜欢电影吗 |
[15:15] | Fantasy movies, | 幻想电影 |
[15:17] | movies with heroes | 有英雄 |
[15:20] | who crush villains. | 击败坏蛋的电影 |
[15:24] | Well, that’s — that’s — that’s nurture. | 那是后天培养的问题 |
[15:25] | That’s not nature. | 不是他的天性 |
[15:27] | And he’s thoughtful. | 他很有心 |
[15:29] | He’s emotional. | 他感情丰富 |
[15:32] | Remarkably intuitive. | 直觉很准 |
[15:33] | You — you know, he, uh, | 他 |
[15:35] | he resurrected me | 他复活了我 |
[15:37] | just out of instinct. | 完全是出于本能 |
[15:39] | Isn’t that a beautiful gesture? | 多动人的举动啊 |
[15:43] | Yeah, that’s, uh, that’s beautiful. | 是啊 是很动人 |
[15:48] | Jack would rather kill you | 杰克更想杀了你 |
[15:51] | than hug you. | 而不是抱你 |
[15:53] | Seems relevant. | 感觉挺重要的 |
[15:55] | Did you know he doesn’t — | 知道吗 |
[15:57] | he doesn’t even really look like you. | 他长得都不像你 |
[16:00] | And he reminds me so much of his mother. | 我觉得他更像他母亲 |
[16:21] | Ask me. | 问我吧 |
[16:24] | How are you alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[16:25] | Lucifer told us he killed you | 路西法说他杀了你 |
[16:27] | pretty, uh… pretty graphically. | 而且描述得很详尽 |
[16:30] | And he did. | 他是那么做了 |
[16:33] | But I take precautions to ensure that if I die… | 但我采取了措施 以确保如果我死了 |
[16:36] | it is temporary. | 也不会死太久 |
[16:37] | You’re talking about a, uh, resurrection spell, | 你是说复活咒吗 |
[16:39] | like last time? | 就像上次 |
[16:42] | That said, | 虽说如此 |
[16:44] | it took a very long time to heal. | 愈合还是花了很久 |
[16:46] | And I’m not interested in it ever happening again, | 而且我不想这种事再次发生了 |
[16:49] | which is why I need the Black Grimoire. | 所以 我需要《黑魔法书》 |
[16:52] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[16:53] | You happen to show up right when it’s stolen. | 你偏巧在书被盗时出现了 |
[16:55] | Oh, no coincidence. | 不是巧合 |
[16:58] | I felt the book moving. | 我感觉到书动了 |
[17:00] | In a moment of weakness, I may have put a tracking spell | 我可能因为一时软弱而趁你们不备 |
[17:03] | on the Grimoire behind your backs. | 给书下了追踪咒 |
[17:05] | Moment of weakness, huh? Right. | 一时软弱啊 |
[17:07] | Why do you want it so bad? Why now? | 你为什么那么想要它 为什么偏偏现在 |
[17:09] | Oh, years ago, the Grand Coven cast a binding spell | 多年前 大巫师团下了束缚咒 |
[17:14] | limiting aspects of my magic. | 限制了我的部分魔法 |
[17:18] | There’s a page in the Grimoire that may help. | 魔法书里有一页可以帮我解除 |
[17:21] | Help you become more powerful? Yeah, that’s what we want. | 帮你更强大吗 是啊 我们正希望那样 |
[17:24] | – Help me protect myself. – Let me get this straight. | -帮我自保 -我理理清楚 |
[17:27] | You, uh, felt the book moving and you decided, what? | 你感觉到书动了 便决定 |
[17:30] | You’d — you’d — you’d show up and just take it? | 要跑来拿走吗 |
[17:32] | Well, I thought about asking you nicely for it, but… | 我考虑过好好跟你们要的 但是 |
[17:35] | Yeah, but you knew we’d tell you to go to Hell. | 但你知道我们绝不会同意 |
[17:37] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[17:39] | Now I’m — I’m worried the girls will damage the book, | 我担心那俩女孩会损坏书 |
[17:42] | and you’re worried about the awful things | 而你们担心她们会用书 |
[17:44] | they’ll do with it, so… | 干什么坏事 |
[17:46] | Let’s…help each other, shall we? | 我们就互帮互助吧 |
[17:49] | We don’t need your help. We’ve handled witches before. | 我们不需要你的帮助 我们以前应付过女巫 |
[17:52] | You’re familiar with our work, right? | 这你了解吧 |
[17:54] | Oh, you Winchesters. | 你们温家人啊 |
[17:58] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[18:02] | Honestly. | 真的 |
[18:04] | Having your skull crushed and being burned alive | 被人踩碎脑壳 然后烧死 |
[18:07] | can do that to a girl. | 对人有这种影响 |
[18:09] | And it’s my tracking spell, | 而且追踪咒是我下的 |
[18:11] | so if you want to find those girls… | 所以 如果你们想找到她俩 |
[18:15] | Well, lover? | 好吗 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | You’ll need me. | 你们需要我的 |
[18:23] | Sláinte. | 健康长寿 |
[18:28] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[18:31] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪 |
[18:39] | There are whole parts of this | 这上面有好多 |
[18:40] | I can’t really read. | 我看不懂 |
[18:43] | Because it’s too complicated? | 因为太复杂了吗 |
[18:44] | No. Because it’s ultra… old. | 不 因为很古老 |
[18:48] | I mean, some of these symbols | 有些符号 |
[18:49] | are things Mom never even mentioned. | 妈妈根本没讲过 |
[18:52] | So we wing it. | 那我们就即兴发挥 |
[18:53] | We’re really good at improvising. | 我们很擅长那个 |
[18:54] | And you’ve totally got the skills. | 而且凭你的本事没问题的 |
[18:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | Now you girls are gonna pay for that stuff, right? | 你们这次会付钱的吧 |
[19:03] | Thanks for the reminder of how shopping works. | 谢谢提醒我们购物是怎么回事 |
[19:05] | – Well, because last time you just – Oh, my God! | -因为上次你们 -天呐 |
[19:07] | – Shut up, Brenda. – Like, please, shut up. | -闭嘴吧 布伦达 -拜托闭嘴吧 |
[19:11] | She’s so rude. | 她好无礼 |
[19:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:16] | I-I’m pretty sure | 我觉得 |
[19:18] | this says we need a soul to sacrifice. | 这上面写着我们需要灵魂献祭 |
[19:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | Fergus is dead? | 费格斯死了 |
[19:33] | Yep. | 对 |
[19:35] | Killed himself for us. | 为我们自杀了 |
[19:37] | That doesn’t sound like him. | 那听上去可不像他 |
[19:39] | Right, well, Fergus, uh, uh… | 嗯 费格斯 |
[19:41] | Crowley, um, he had changed a lot. | 克劳力 改变了很多 |
[19:45] | You’d have been proud of him. | 你会为他骄傲的 |
[19:47] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[19:52] | Fergus was my only child. | 费格斯是我唯一的孩子 |
[19:56] | And I promise you, I’d much rather have a living son, | 我告诉你们 我更想要个活着的儿子 |
[20:00] | even one that hated me, than a dead hero. | 哪怕他恨我 也好过死掉的英雄 |
[20:03] | Because of him… | 因为他 |
[20:05] | Lucifer is trapped in another reality. So… | 路西法被困在了另一个世界里 |
[20:09] | Yeah, the Devil’s gone. | 是啊 魔鬼不在了 |
[20:10] | Oh, don’t be stupid. He’s never gone! | 别傻了 他才不会真正离开呢 |
[20:13] | Okay, listen, I know what Lucifer’s cap– | 听着 我知道路西法的本事 |
[20:15] | Oh, c-can we not? | 能不能别 |
[20:16] | It’s like reminiscing about an abusive relationship. | 就像是在回忆一段虐恋 |
[20:20] | – Why do that? – Let’s get back to the book. | -何必呢 -说回到书上来 |
[20:22] | What kind of hurt can these chicks do with it? | 这俩小妞能拿它做什么坏事 |
[20:25] | Oh, I’m sure they have big plans. | 她们肯定有大计划呢 |
[20:28] | Sounds like you know ’em. | 你似乎认识她们 |
[20:29] | Just remember being a young, overly ambitious, wee witch. | 只是记得作为年轻而野心很大的小女巫的感觉 |
[20:35] | And I have to give them some credit. | 我得承认她们还挺厉害 |
[20:38] | Outfoxed you, didn’t they? | 不是算计了你们吗 |
[20:41] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[20:45] | did they get to fifth base? | 她们上五垒了吗 |
[20:50] | There’s no such thing as fifth base. | 才没有五垒这回事呢 |
[20:53] | Oh, you poor, sheltered boy. | 你个可怜的没见过世面的小子啊 |
[20:59] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[21:00] | What’s by is by. And who knows? | 过去的就过去了 谁知道呢 |
[21:04] | If I help you, maybe you’ll change your minds | 如果我帮你们 或许你们会心软 |
[21:07] | about helping me. | 愿意帮我 |
[21:13] | – No. – Not happening. | -不 -不会的 |
[21:20] | So we were maybe too optimistic. | 或许我们太乐观了 |
[21:23] | – Don’t bail out now, Jennie. – I’m not. | -别现在放弃 珍妮 -我没有 |
[21:26] | But if this goes wrong, | 但如果出了岔子 |
[21:28] | who knows what could happen? | 谁知道会发生什么呢 |
[21:31] | If you, like, really don’t think we can do this, | 如果你真觉得我们做不了 |
[21:33] | then it’s time to make a phone call. | 那就打电话吧 |
[21:34] | No. | 不 |
[21:37] | I’m not asking for help. | 我不会求助的 |
[21:48] | We’re doing this for Mom. | 我们要为妈妈这么做 |
[21:51] | She taught us everything, | 她教了我们一切 |
[21:52] | sacrificed so much for us. | 为我们牺牲了那么多 |
[21:55] | She sacrifice so many people for us. | 她为我们牺牲了那么多人 |
[21:58] | She was an amazing witch, | 她是个了不起的女巫 |
[21:59] | and she deserves to be alive and gorgeous and with us. | 她应该美丽地跟我们一起活着 |
[22:03] | And with this book, we can absolutely bring her back. | 有了这本书 我们绝对可以复活她 |
[22:07] | I know. Just… | 我知道 |
[22:09] | just don’t yell at me. | 别吼我嘛 |
[22:14] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[22:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:18] | I know I’m the big sister | 我知道我才是姐姐 |
[22:21] | and I’m supposed to be the strong one or whatever, but… | 我才是应该坚强的那个 但是 |
[22:27] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[22:28] | I just…really miss her. | 我真的好想她 |
[22:34] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[22:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:38] | And… | 而且 |
[22:40] | I, like, really believe in us. | 我非常相信我们 |
[22:43] | Jamie, I… | 杰米 |
[22:46] | I just want her back so bad. | 我真的好希望她回来 |
[22:48] | And we’re going to get her back, | 我们会让她回来的 |
[22:51] | even if we have to cast every spell in this book | 哪怕要施遍书上的每一个咒语 |
[22:53] | and crush the skulls of, like, | 甚至是捣碎 |
[22:55] | – a million people to make it happen. – Okay. | -上百万人的脑袋 -好吧 |
[22:58] | – Yes? – Yeah. | -好吗 -嗯 |
[23:00] | I believe in you, too, Jennie, | 我也相信你 珍妮 |
[23:04] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[23:09] | That’s so great. | 太好了 |
[23:16] | Still need that soul, right? | 还是需要灵魂 是吗 |
[23:18] | For sure. | 绝对的 |
[23:20] | Cool. | 好 |
[23:50] | Welcome to Stillwater, Oklahoma. | 欢迎来到俄克拉荷马州 寂水镇 |
[23:51] | How depressingly Midwestern. | 好让人不爽的中西部感 |
[23:54] | All right, Red. Where to? | 好了 小红 去哪 |
[23:56] | The tracking spell isn’t like GPS. | 追踪咒可不像定位仪 |
[24:00] | The book’s not moving and it’s in this general area. | 书现在没在动了 它就在这一带 |
[24:04] | We’ll need to speak to the yokels. | 我们得找乡巴佬问问 |
[24:06] | Okay, well, small-town folks | 好吧 小镇的人 |
[24:07] | usually like to look out for themselves. | 一般都彼此照应 |
[24:09] | I can make them talk. | 我可以让他们开口 |
[24:10] | Uh, your spells tend to boil people’s brains, | 你的咒语经常把人脑袋烧开 |
[24:13] | So maybe let us handle it. | 还是让我们处理吧 |
[24:14] | Fine, fine, we can do your very time-consuming investi… | 好吧 我们可以按你们耗时的调查方式来 |
[24:19] | Okay, see, “we” aren’t doing anything. | 好吧 “我们”不会去做什么的 |
[24:24] | – I’ll keep an eye on her. – Great. | -我来盯着她 -好 |
[24:25] | Leave me with the babysitter if you must, | 非要留我跟保姆待在一起也可以 |
[24:27] | but do start with the women. | 但先去找女人问吧 |
[24:32] | Something tells me those girls | 我猜那俩姑娘 |
[24:34] | aren’t popular with other ladies. | 不会受其他女士的欢迎的 |
[24:42] | Face it. | 承认吧 |
[24:44] | You are useless and impotent and unnecessary, | 你没用 无能 无关紧要 |
[24:48] | and you will die alone, | 你会孤独终老的 |
[24:51] | unmourned. | 无人哀悼 |
[24:53] | You talking to me, pretty boy? | 你跟我说话呢 小白脸 |
[24:54] | No, he’s talking to me. | 不 他说我呢 |
[24:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:01] | Yeah. Well, he does have a point. | 是啊 他说得挺有道理 |
[25:05] | Aw, did you lose your little stick? | 你的小木棍丢了吗 |
[25:09] | I did. | 是啊 |
[25:15] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[25:16] | Turns out rage is a good motivator. | 原来愤怒是很好的动力 |
[25:18] | And I think you forgot something. | 我觉得你忘记了一点 |
[25:21] | I’m Lucifer. | 我是路西法 |
[25:24] | Told you size didn’t matter. | 我就说尺寸不是关键 |
[25:26] | You… | 你… |
[25:31] | Someone got mad and broke his warding. | 某人一生气打破了他的符文 |
[25:48] | Good times. | 真愉快 |
[25:51] | Well, this is boring. | 好无聊 |
[25:54] | Is there… I don’t know, music? | 有…音乐吗 |
[25:59] | Yeah, yeah, uh, you know, | 有 |
[26:00] | Dean has a tape of Led Zeppelin’s “Moby Dick” | 迪恩有一盘齐柏林飞艇的《大白鲸》 |
[26:02] | with an 8-minute drum solo. | 还有8分钟的鼓手独奏 |
[26:04] | Let me see. It’s around here somewhere. | 我看看 应该就在这里的 |
[26:08] | Are you very sure | 你确定 |
[26:08] | I can’t just enslave some townsfolk | 我不能控制镇民 |
[26:10] | and make them take us to the girls? | 逼他们带我们去找那俩姑娘吗 |
[26:12] | I’m very sure you can, | 我确定你能 |
[26:13] | but I’m also very sure you shouldn’t. | 但我也确定你不该那么做 |
[26:17] | Bless your precious heart, | 保佑你 |
[26:19] | you just described my entire life. | 你刚描述了我的这一生 |
[26:27] | Rowena… | 罗威娜 |
[26:30] | even if you pull off whatever plan you’re trying to pull off, | 就算你实现了你的那个什么计划 |
[26:33] | and even if you manage to get the book back — | 就算你拿回了书 |
[26:35] | I’ve been on my best behavior. | 我一直乖乖的 |
[26:39] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | Let’s say you get the book. | 假设你拿到了书 |
[26:44] | It’s not gonna change anything. | 又不会改变什么 |
[26:48] | You’re still gonna feel helpless. | 你还是会觉得无助 |
[26:54] | What Lucifer did to you — | 路西法对你做的事 |
[26:56] | Told you, I don’t… | 我说了 我不… |
[27:05] | Before he crushed my skull, | 他碾碎我脑袋之前 |
[27:10] | Lucifer showed me his face. | 路西法给我看了他的脸 |
[27:14] | His true face. | 他真正的脸孔 |
[27:19] | I’m scared, Sam. | 我好怕 萨姆 |
[27:22] | All the time. | 一直在怕 |
[27:25] | I’ve seen it, too, | 我也见识过 |
[27:28] | what he really looks like behind — | 他真正的面目 |
[27:31] | behind whatever vessel. It… | 不是他所占有的肉身 |
[27:37] | Yeah, still keeps me up at night. | 至今仍让我夜不能寐 |
[27:41] | How do you deal with it? | 你怎么面对的 |
[27:48] | I guess I don’t deal with it. Not really. I mean, I… | 我猜我没有真正面对过 |
[27:52] | I pushed it down and, um… | 我压制了那些念头 |
[27:55] | the — the world kept almost ending, | 而世界总是处在崩溃边缘 |
[27:57] | so I-I keep pushing it down, and… | 我就一直压制着它 |
[28:01] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 |
[28:05] | I don’t really talk about it, not even with Dean. | 我并不会真正谈那些事 哪怕是跟迪恩 |
[28:07] | I mean, I-I-I could. You know, he’d — he’d listen, but… | 我可以说 他也会听的 但是 |
[28:13] | That’s not something I really know how to share. | 我不知道那种事要如何跟人说 |
[28:30] | Hi there. | 好啊 |
[28:32] | Been to a few other places, haven’t had much luck. | 我去了其他几个地方 不怎么走运 |
[28:34] | Was hoping you could help me out. | 希望你可以帮帮我 |
[28:35] | Oh, happy to try. What do you need? | 乐意一试 需要什么 |
[28:38] | I’m looking for these two girls, uh, in town — | 我在镇上找两个姑娘 |
[28:40] | Jennie and Jamie. | 珍妮和杰米 |
[28:43] | The Plum sisters. | 普拉姆姐妹 |
[28:45] | Right. Yeah, I’m looking to track them down. | 嗯 我想找到她们 |
[28:48] | You and every other man west of the Ozarks. | 你和奥沙克以西所有的男人 |
[28:51] | – Popular, huh? – That’s one word for it. | -很受欢迎 是吗 -可以这么说 |
[28:53] | And a whole mess of trouble. | 还是麻烦精 |
[28:56] | Well, they took something, and I need to get it back. | 她们拿了我一样东西 我得要回来 |
[28:58] | Heard it before — | 听说过 |
[28:58] | they stole your heart, you can’t live without them. | 她们偷了你的心 你没她们活不下去 |
[29:01] | They stole a book. | 是一本书 |
[29:03] | A book? | 书 |
[29:06] | Honey, now I know you’re lying. | 亲爱的 我知道你在撒谎 |
[29:07] | I doubt they can even read. | 她们怕都不识字吧 |
[29:09] | Well, that has been up for debate. | 这值得讨论 |
[29:11] | If it helps, I don’t plan on being nice about it | 如果这么说有用 等我找到她们 |
[29:13] | when I do find them. | 不会对她们很客气的 |
[29:24] | – You gonna be really mean? – Yeah. | -你会很不客气吗 -嗯 |
[29:27] | ‘Cause it’s about damn time someone was. | 因为早有人该收拾她们了 |
[29:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:34] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:42] | Even if you do get the book, | 就算你拿到了书 |
[29:44] | and even if you get your power back, | 就算你恢复了法力 |
[29:47] | it won’t matter. | 也没用的 |
[29:49] | You won’t ever be able to change what happened. | 你无法改变已经发生的事 |
[29:54] | You won’t be able to change how helpless you felt, | 你无法改变你当时无助的感觉 |
[29:56] | or how helpless you feel. | 或是你现在的无助感 |
[29:59] | You’re still gonna get scared. | 你还是会害怕的 |
[30:03] | And that feeling… | 那种感觉 |
[30:06] | that feeling never goes away. | 永远不会消失 |
[30:09] | Never? | 永远 |
[30:11] | Never. | 永远 |
[30:20] | What are you doing? Where are you going? | 你在干什么 你去哪 |
[30:21] | I just need a minute. | 我需要点时间 |
[30:22] | I’m not fleeing. Don’t release the hounds. | 我没想逃 别放狗 |
[30:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:28] | Uh, she, uh, she’s just needs a minute. She’s all right. | 她需要点时间 没事的 |
[30:32] | All right, well, I got the address. Rowena was right. | 好 我拿到地址了 罗威娜说得对 |
[30:35] | These girls are not fan favorites. | 这俩姑娘不受欢迎 |
[30:38] | Right. Time to get that book. | 好了 去拿书吧 |
[30:40] | Oh, no, no. You’ve done your bit, okay? | 不不 你的作用已经发挥完了 |
[30:42] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我们吧 |
[30:44] | I was afraid you might say that. | 我就怕你会那么说 |
[30:47] | Manete! | [咒语] |
[30:50] | Rowena! | 罗威娜 |
[30:52] | Rowena, stop! | 罗威娜 站住 |
[30:54] | Rowena, damn it! | 罗威娜 该死 |
[30:56] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[30:58] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:00] | I don’t think it said anything about tin foil. | 上面好像没写锡纸 |
[31:02] | Okay, so you don’t think it said anything? | “好像”吗 |
[31:04] | I told you, there’s all kinds of weird writing. | 我说了 有好多奇怪的文字 |
[31:07] | I was totally honest about that. | 这我说得很明白 |
[31:08] | Maybe there was something wrong with his soul. | 或许是他的灵魂不对 |
[31:10] | Maybe he was, like, a really bad guy or something. | 或许他是个大坏蛋 |
[31:13] | Come on. He as obviously a total Boy Scout. | 拜托 他显然是三好学生型的 |
[31:15] | I don’t think that even matters. | 我觉得那根本无所谓 |
[31:16] | – We need to do something. – I’m looking! | -我们得想想办法 -我在找了 |
[31:20] | I’m looking. | 我在找了 |
[31:21] | You were supposed to get the book and wait for me. | 不是叫你们拿到书后等我的吗 |
[31:24] | I…Uh… | 我 |
[31:26] | Okay, like, the Winchesters were all over us and — | 好吧 温家兄弟差点抓住我们 |
[31:29] | And we didn’t wanna call you. | 我们不想打给你 |
[31:31] | Because we can take care of ourselves. | 因为我们自己能搞定 |
[31:35] | I told you about the book, where to look for the boys. | 是我把书的事和怎么找到他们告诉你们的 |
[31:38] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[31:40] | Now I’ve had to use them to find you. | 现在我还得用他们找到你们 |
[31:43] | You brought them here? | 你把他们带来了这里 |
[31:44] | When you nincompoops ran, I did what I had to do. | 你们俩傻瓜跑了 我没别的办法 |
[31:48] | But I can still cast the spell. We can still complete our deal. | 但我还是可以施咒的 我们还是可以完成交易 |
[31:53] | You’d still help us? | 你还愿帮我们吗 |
[31:55] | As long as you give me the book when we’re done. | 只要结束后你们把书给我 |
[31:57] | You don’t need it anyway. | 你们反正也用不上 |
[31:59] | Witches of your level would — | 你们这水平的女巫 |
[32:01] | – “Witches of our level”? – Yes. | -“我们这水平的女巫” -是啊 |
[32:04] | Are you saying what our Mom taught us wasn’t good enough? | 你是说我们妈妈教我们的东西不够厉害吗 |
[32:08] | Jennie, I think she’s saying we’re not good enough. | 珍妮 我觉得她是说 我们不够厉害 |
[32:11] | You think you’re so smart, huh? | 你觉得自己很聪明吗 |
[32:14] | Well, we already did the spell. | 我们已经施咒了 |
[32:17] | Mostly. | 差不多吧 |
[32:17] | Mostly? | 差不多 |
[32:23] | What have you done? | 你们做了什么 |
[32:26] | It’s, like, step one of bringing her back. | 算是复活她的第一步 |
[32:30] | We’ll figure out the rest after she kills you. | 等她杀了你 我们会搞定剩下的 |
[32:33] | Unfortunate, but not my first zombie, luv. | 很不幸 但我不是第一次见僵尸了 |
[32:36] | Abi! | [咒语] |
[32:39] | Oh, side effect of the spell — | 咒语副作用 |
[32:41] | she’s, like, magic-proof. | 她现在不受魔法影响了 |
[32:45] | And she’s totally gonna eat your brain. | 而且她绝对会吃掉你的大脑 |
[32:52] | Needed a minute, huh? | 需要时间啊 |
[32:55] | You don’t have to say it, Dean. | 别说了 迪恩 |
[32:56] | Oh, I’m gonna say it. | 我要说 |
[32:58] | She played you. | 她耍了你 |
[32:59] | She played us. | 她耍了我们 |
[33:00] | And she’s scared. | 而且她在害怕 |
[33:01] | Yeah, well, she better be. Come on. | 那最好 快点 |
[33:04] | You’re, like, 8 feet tall. You can’t reach that? | 你白长那么大个了 这都够不到吗 |
[33:06] | I almost got it. | 差一点了 |
[33:09] | Okay, got it, got it. | 够到了 |
[33:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:21] | All right, let’s go kill some witches. You want that? | 好了 我们去杀女巫吧 给你啊 |
[33:32] | They’ll be more of them coming. | 还会有更多赶来的 |
[33:34] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[33:35] | this would be so much easier | 如果我更强大些 |
[33:39] | if I was stronger. | 这可就轻松多了 |
[33:41] | Hint, hint, hint. | 暗示 |
[33:45] | Oh, come on, Castiel. | 得了 卡西迪奥 |
[33:46] | We just fought side by side, mano e mano. | 我们刚刚才联手御敌 |
[33:48] | You gotta trust me now, man. Come on. | 你现在总得相信我了吧 拜托 |
[33:51] | Oh, I trusted you, | 我信任过你 |
[33:52] | when we fought the Darkness, and then you betrayed us. | 在我们跟黑暗作战时 但你背叛了我们 |
[33:56] | And I trusted you | 我还信任你… |
[34:00] | Fool me once… | 骗我一次… |
[34:03] | I promise to leave you a little. Come on. | 我保证会给你留点的 拜托 |
[34:13] | This is me, | 我这叫 |
[34:14] | learning from my mistakes. | 吸取教训 |
[34:24] | It’s just a magical zombie. | 就是个魔法僵尸 |
[34:26] | You’ve deal with worse than magical zombies before, Rowena. | 你还应付过更吓人的 罗威娜 |
[34:31] | Clearly you wanted your mom back in better shape! | 你们显然希望你们妈妈复活成更好的状态 |
[34:34] | I can still do that. | 我还是可以做到的 |
[34:36] | Nah, you missed your chance to play nice. | 不 你已经错失扮好人的机会了 |
[34:38] | And you’re kind of all bark, no bite, | 而且你是叫狗不咬人 |
[34:40] | so she’s gonna bite you. | 她要咬死你了 |
[34:43] | You’re terrible. | 你好坏 |
[34:44] | – Rowena! – Boys! Wonderful! | -罗威娜 -你俩来了 太好了 |
[34:47] | I’ve been stalling them until you arrived. | 我一直在拖住她们 等你们赶到 |
[34:50] | Hey, lovebug. Can’t introduce you to Mom right now. | 小情人 现在不能给你们介绍妈妈 |
[34:52] | She’s busy. How ’bout that kiss I owe you? | 她忙呢 想要回我欠你的那一吻吗 |
[34:55] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[34:56] | Guns. Okay, super scary. | 枪 好吓人啊 |
[35:00] | Witch-killing bullets. | 有杀女巫的子弹 |
[35:02] | Moveantur! | [咒语] |
[35:20] | Sammy! They’re really weirdly strong. | 萨姆 她们壮得不像话 |
[35:22] | – I think it’s probably a spell. – You think? | -可能是咒语的关系 -你以为呢 |
[35:37] | Jennie! | 珍妮 |
[35:40] | Son of a… | 该死… |
[35:46] | Magic won’t work on this abomination! | 魔法对这个怪物不起作用 |
[35:49] | Got any suggestions?! | 有什么提议吗 |
[35:51] | Quickly! | 快说 |
[35:52] | – Try shooting her in the head! – No! | -打爆她脑袋 -不 |
[36:14] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:21] | Impetus Bestiarum! | [咒语] |
[36:30] | Rowena. | 罗威娜 |
[36:34] | End it. | 做个了结 |
[37:05] | You really thought after all that, | 你们真觉得经历了那么多 |
[37:07] | I was going to try to kill you? | 我会想杀了你们吗 |
[37:10] | Yeah, you double-crossed us. | 是啊 你背叛了我们 |
[37:12] | Triple-cross, actually. | 其实是三重反水 |
[37:14] | So I ended up on your side, | 所以我最终站在了你们这边 |
[37:16] | and we defeated the villains, just as I planned. | 而且我们打败了坏蛋 就如我计划的那样 |
[37:18] | Yeah, not buying that. | 我不信 |
[37:21] | And that book? | 那本书 |
[37:24] | You’re gonna either give it to us | 你要么乖乖给我们 |
[37:25] | or we can take it, either way. | 要么我们夺回来 |
[37:29] | You know what I’ve seen, what it’s like. | 你知道我见到了什么 那是什么感觉 |
[37:32] | Lucifer may be locked away, but he’ll be back. | 路西法可能被关起来了 但他会回来的 |
[37:36] | He always comes back. | 他总能回来 |
[37:37] | And when he does… | 到时候 |
[37:39] | I can’t be helpless again. | 我不能再次无助了 |
[37:41] | I need the spell. | 我需要那咒语 |
[38:01] | Can’t believe I fell for a love spell. | 真不敢相信我中了爱情咒 |
[38:03] | And got clocked by a witch with a hammer. | 还被一个拿大锤的女巫打了 |
[38:05] | And zombie mom. | 还有僵尸妈妈 |
[38:08] | Those are the details that sell the story. | 讲故事要有细节才行 |
[38:10] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Getting beat up by a girl — | 是啊 被一个姑娘打了 |
[38:12] | that’s a story I wanna tell someone. | 这种故事我当然想讲给人听 |
[38:14] | Girls beat us up all the time. | 我们经常被姑娘打 |
[38:17] | True. | 是啊 |
[38:20] | Hey, you know that Rowena is not our friend, right? | 你知道罗威娜不是我们的朋友吧 |
[38:23] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[38:32] | Then what’s that? | 那这怎么回事 |
[38:36] | You gave her the page. | 你把那页给了她 |
[38:39] | – She got in your head, man. – She didn’t get in my head. | -她蒙骗了你 -不是的 |
[38:42] | Look, what happened to Rowena was messed up, okay? | 罗威娜的遭遇是很惨 |
[38:43] | But you just let the deadliest witch in the world | 但你让这世上最致命的女巫 |
[38:45] | walk away with a page from this book. | 拿走了书里的一页 |
[38:47] | Yeah, and if Rowena breaks bad, | 是啊 如果罗威娜使坏了 |
[38:50] | I will hunt her down myself and put a bullet in her. | 我会亲自抓到她 一枪崩了她 |
[38:54] | I will, Dean. | 我会的 迪恩 |
[38:58] | But if she’s right, | 但如果她是对的 |
[38:59] | and if she does see Lucifer again, then… | 她真再见到了路西法 那 |
[39:05] | I hope she makes him suffer. | 我希望她让他痛苦 |
[39:10] | You gotta get out of this dark place. | 你得从这种状态里脱离出来 |
[39:12] | You know, whatever’s going on in your head… | 不管你脑子里在想什么 |
[39:14] | – Dean. – What? | -迪恩 -怎么了 |
[39:20] | You know what? Honestly? | 知道吗 说老实话 |
[39:21] | Yeah, how ’bout honestly. | 好啊 老实说吧 |
[39:26] | I know what Rowena is dealing with. | 我理解罗威娜的心境 |
[39:29] | And she’s not the only one who… | 她不是唯一 |
[39:33] | feels helpless. | 觉得无助的人 |
[39:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:42] | I mean, I had a plan, you know. I, uh… | 我原本有个计划 |
[39:46] | Help Jack, um, bring Mom back. | 帮助杰克 带回妈妈 |
[39:48] | It wasn’t much, but it was something. | 虽然说来也没什么 但总归是有点什么 |
[39:52] | It — it kept me from spinning off the rails. | 这让我不会脱轨 |
[39:54] | A-and now…Jack is gone, | 而现在 杰克不见了 |
[39:57] | Mom is still in hell, basically, | 妈妈可以说还在地狱 |
[40:00] | a-and I-I-I just… | 我 |
[40:05] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[40:07] | Dean, we don’t have a plan. | 迪恩 我们没有计划 |
[40:09] | We don’t know what to do. So — so…how? | 我们不知道该怎么办 那怎么能做到 |
[40:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:20] | But we will, you and me. | 但我们会知道的 你和我 |
[40:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:33] | Night. | 晚安 |
[40:44] | Ego sum filia naturae. | [咒语] |
[40:47] | Cum osculatione lunae. | [咒语] |
[40:50] | Da mihi vocem liberatam. | [咒语] |
[40:53] | Remitte vim meam. | [咒语] |
[40:55] | Fiam invincta. | [咒语] |
[40:58] | Ego sum filia naturae. | [咒语] |
[41:02] | Cum osculatione lunae. | [咒语] |
[41:05] | Da mihi vocem liberatam. | [咒语] |
[41:08] | Remitte vim meam. | [咒语] |
[41:10] | Fiam invincta! | [咒语] |